Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for me well us right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to join us, we will preview our trip. I've only I've been to every state in the country except Alaska. This week will end that after this week, god willing, I will be in Alaska for the Trump Putin Summit, and that means I will have been at least once to every state in the entire country, which I'm very proud of. And the weird thing is is I love Alaska. I'm obsessed with it's rugged individualism. I love shows like Life Below Zero, and I love Deadliest Catch when you know, these crabbers go out in the Bearing Sea in the most unbelievable conditions and they go out for King Crab. And we talked to Mike row about this last week, so we will give you a big pre view of all of that coming up in the course of the program. Today, we have more of the big jerry mandering fight. We have zoron Marxist Momdami news that we're going to share with you as we're coming on the air here, I'm not going to go to it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We have the DC Mayor Muriel Bowser reacting to President Trump this morning, announcing that he will federalize DC police, deployed National Guard troops, and an effort to fight crime. The President will be as invokes section seven forty of the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, which would place the city's Metropolitan Police Department under direct federal control. You know, and I'm listening to the mayor, you would think that this is a city that is free of crime and one of the safest places, best places on earth. And nothing is further from the truths. He's talking about how great their pre k he's starting at three is and and you know, we have the best, the best, the best everything, and and this is, you know, we're we don't have representation, and she's turning this into we should have DC statehood, et cetera, et cetera. Let me just start with the reality. If you look at capital cities around the world and their homicide rate per one hundred thousand, by far and away, DC has the highest rate, and countries that you would not expect are far lower than what's going on in DC. The homicide rate per one hundred thousand people in DC is forty one. The next highest is Uruguay sixteen point one percent per hundred thousand. The next highest is Baghdad in Iraq fifteen point two per one hundred thousand. Remember DC forty one. The next one is Nigeria fifteen, Panama City, Panama fourteen point three, Brazil thirteen, Costa Rica thirteen, Bogata, columbs be eleven, Olivia ten point seven, Mexico City, Mexico eight compared to DC's forty one. Lima Peru seven, Ethiopia six, Buenos Aires, Argentina five point five, Estonia five point five, Kenya Nairobi five, Havana, Cuba four per one hundred thousand. The murder rate Dan Salvador El Salvador one point nine is stumbled Turkey one point eight. So the president is looking at these numbers and he's saying, you know what, this has got a stop. And the President pointed out he called it Liberation Day in DC and says we're going to take our capital back. He then criticized the crime in DC. Compared the crime statistics to other cities around the world. Other capital cities around the world, and then he pointed to the attack on this guy from Doze better known as online is big Balls, and this was a guy that was trying to help out a woman that was being brutally beaten, and an attempt at carjacking and an attempted killing of a congressional intern in DC in a shooting that took place, among other incidents. And the President also said he's gonna get rid of the poverty and the slums in DC. He said at his press conference he wants to change the statute on bail in DC. I mean, this is another one of these deep fundismantle no bail law, reimagine the police, insanity cities. And he said the radical left city Council adopted their no cash bail and every place in the country you have no cash bail. Where you have it, it's a disaster. And he's not wrong. And he said, somebody murders somebody and they're out on no cash bail before the day is out. We're going to end that in Chicago, he continued, We're gonna end We're gonna put We're going to change the statute. I spoke with Pam Bondi and Todd blanche I talked to everybody. We will change the statute, and I'm gonna have to get Republicans to vote because Democrats are weak on crime, and they are weak on crime, and the reaction is very predictable, which I'll get to in a second. He said that DC has become unsafe, dirty and disgusting. It's covered in graffiti. I don't know when's the last time he's been to New York City, but we're talking about beautification of DC. And you know, people come from all over the country, Iowa, Indiana, they come, they get mugged, not going to happen. Keep coming, and by the time you get your trip set, it's going to be safe again. And he's gonna he's gonna put en up police presence. Now, oh, he's declaring martial law. The left is going crazy.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: How many more people have to be mugged, how many more people have to be raped? How many more people have to be killed? And why don't Democrats care about it? That's what I'd like to know, the President said. I was told I heard a number of what thirty five hundred police? He said, they're inadequately staffed is thirty five hundred, he said, And I thought, you're only going to say thirty policemen, men and women. You have thirty five hundred. But he said, we need more. We need a lot more. And he said the administration is going to be removing homeless encampments in DC. I mean, you have homicide, sexual abuse, assault with a dangerous weapon five hundred and thirty four incidents as of this morning, and eight hundred and ninety eight robberies as of this morning. Ninety nine homicides has of this morning, and one that total violent crime one thousand, five hundred and eighty six as of this morning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And these numbers are out of control. Property crime fourteen thousand, ninety three, you know, theft, auto theft three thousand, seven hundred and twenty, other thefts sevenenty twenty three. It's insane. And you know what, I think the country's capable of doing better. My answer, you know, and then you have predictable people like Al Sharpton was a big opponent of Rudy Giuliani and stopping frisk. They went from three thousand, close to three thousand murders a year down to about three hundred because police number one. They got the police. The number of police levels up higher. As of today, there are about eleven thousand short of where they need to be, which is around forty one thousand officers, you know, to cover the you know, ten twelve million people. However, many people live in New York City, and you know, Al Sharpton fought Rudy Giuliani every step of the way, but lives were saved, and a lot of lives were saved in predominantly minority neighborhoods. And you would think that that would be a goal of everybody, that that's not something anybody should disagree with. And they use crime statistics as a means of where they were going to concentrate a more heavy police presence. Well, I guess we shouldn't be too surprised. Wherever now is you know, actually objecting to Trump's crackdown on rampant crime.
Speaker 2: Well, what's his answer? How is it?
Speaker 1: All these blue cities, blue states, they seem to care the most about people, and their silence is deafening.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: New York Times and the Washington Post report the Trump administration will put one hundred and twenty FBI agents from their regular duty and deploy them on night patrol with law enforcement officers in DC. Now, if you have that much crime going on in your city, you would think you'd welcome that with open arms.
Speaker 2: But apparently not.
Speaker 1: Remember one of the things that they had an opportunity before January sixth, knowing so many people were coming to Washington, d C. It was Donald Trump as backed up by then acting Defense Secretary Miller, backed up by his chief of staff Cash Bettel, backed up by Mark Meadows, backed up by General Millie, and Trump himself. They had tried to call up the National Guard, knowing so many people were coming. No, they didn't want it. A mural bowser put a stop to it. Even Nancy Pelosi in her own words admitted, Oh yeah, this is my fault.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You see the picture of this doose guy, big balls and the crap that he got beaten out of. You know, why do we accept all of this homelessness? You know, this goes back to what I have said about where Nancy Pelosi lives in San Francisco, one mile from her home in a really wealthy gated community with multi multi million dollar mansions on one side and on the other side of this is an encampment where people are shooting up in the street, defecating in the street, urinating in the street. And I'm like, well, why don't you get together with you a millionaire friends, everybody pitch you in one hundred grand or whatever it takes. You build a homeless shelter, You feed them two meals a day, You give people a place to shower, and maybe you hire a couple of mental health experts to help out people with drug addiction or mental health issues that they might have, and actually do something. Because liberals are only terest with other people's money. It was an article I read today Hoover Institute. Despite California spending a whopping twenty four billion dollars on homelessness since twenty nineteen, homelessness increased by about thirty thousand. How do you get it so wrong spending that amount of money? Just like the train to nowhere? Anyway, So the President announced the federal takeover of the DC Police Department. I guarantee you the police department is probably going to be happy. And if you get rid of deep thund dismantled no ball laws, they'll even be happier. So the president tackling what is a problem?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What is the alternative to this? To continue to let things spiral out of control? Homes get robbed, people get robbed, people get carjacked, people die, people get murdered, people get raped. At what point do you say, maybe it's a good idea to have more of a law enforcement presence for the safety and security of the law abiding people that live in our towns and cities. You know, when is America going to come to grips with the fact that police officers buy and large. There are exceptions, by and large, the ninety nine percent of them are there to put their lives on the line to keep you and your family safe and secure. There are a few bad apples, definitely few bad apples everywhere, but you got to root them out also. Anyway, he declared his intention to relocate DC's homeless population far from the US capital. I mean, they have all of this money. Where are generous liberals? I thought they cared so much about other people? But you see, the left is only generous with your money if they cared so much about homelessness. One mile from Nancy Pelosi's house, we sent our cameras there. We have the videotape people shooting up drugs, defecating in public because there's no place to go.
Speaker 2: She lives with millionaires.
Speaker 1: The President talked about looking into her stock investments, apparently one of the most successful stock investors in the entire country. Will give you a preview of this Trump putin summit. I don't really know how we're going to define winning. I do know this, I do hope the president is successful. Now, if you look at the president's track record, President's actually been pretty successful of bringing peace to the world, and he's.
Speaker 2: He really has.
Speaker 1: He really has gone a long way in helping to bring peace around the world. I mean, when India and Pakistan and their tensions were flaring up, he got involved and he was able to put a quick end to that. Twelve days with Israel and Iran, he was able to put a quick end to that and knockout Iran's nuclear facilities. Rwanda and the Congo, he was able to put an end to that conflict. Serbia, Kosovo, Thailand, Camp and on Friday, Armenian and Azerbaijan, and don't forget Egypt and Ethiopia. That was the number seven. I mean, that's a lot thought that he's had. Now, I do think a lot of things have happened that have created an environment, not the least of which is the trade deal that the President struck with Western European allies and nearly a trillion dollars in energy commitments that they're going to buy their energy from the US instead of buying it from Plutin in Russia, which has only been funding his war machine. Secondly, the President putting the fifty percent tariff on India if they're going to continue to purchase cheap energy from Vladimir Putin, you know, as soon as you start hitting Putin in a pocketbook, that then reduces his capability in terms of being able to fund his war machine. And that's exactly what this is going to work with Iran too. I mean, Iran was on the verge of bank until Joe Biden became president. Anyway, we'll give you a preview of all that. We also have nuking Rich Lindsay Graham on all of this, and it's in keeping with the presidents, with President Trump's doctrine, which is no forever worse I twenty five now to the top of the hour. Glad you're with us, Happy Monday. It really isn't any such thing as a happy Monday. But anyway, glad you're with us. What if you could delay your next mortgage payment, would that be a good thing for you? Maybe your next two mortgage payments? Jamie Diamond, JP Morgan Chase said he thinks that we're gonna have four cuts as early as this year. Maybe Jerome Powell.
Speaker 2: Will wake up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't I don't have a crystal ball. I hope he's right, But imagine you can put those two payments in your pocket and get a little breathing room. It is possible thanks to our friends at American Financing dot net. And look, if you're feeling stretched by everyday expenses and things are tough, groceries, gas bills piling up. Most Americans are putting a lot of things, bare necessities on credit cards. You don't want to pay that insane amount of debt. If you're in that situation and it doesn't seem to be a way out, maybe American Financing dot net can help you and show you how you can use your homes equity to pay off that debt. Give them a call today, no obligation, no pressure, they have mortgage consultants. They are not commissioned, and they're helping people every day restructure their loans, consolidate their debt so you don't have to pay that high interest credit card debt. And their customers aren't average or saving eight hundred bucks a month. That's real money in your pocket, especially if you're underwater every month. It might be the difference from about being in the block or being in the red. It's like a ten thousand dollars a year raise. It's fast as simple, no pressure. Call now eight sixty six six one five ninety two hundred eight sixty six sixty one five ninety two hundred. On the web, it's American Financing dot net.
Speaker 2: NMLS twenty two three three four nmls re access dot org.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's Linda's birthday today. She's off. I can't believe it. She's only twenty eight years old. And that what she told, Oh, she said twenty one. I think today. That's pretty funny enough.
Speaker 2: You're happy thought you talking about her age?
Speaker 1: Well, she said she's twenty one. I'm just taking her out of a word. I'm sure she wouldn't lie about something like that. And Meanwhile, he's got kids older than she is, just saying, I'm just I'm just pointing that out. Uh, vagrant drug addicts are now having sidewalk sex on the streets of New York. I rather, it's in the New York Post today. I get the part edition. Even in the free state of Florida, the New York Post every day, and they have their taxpayer funded safe injection site has now reached the depraved low. So the New York Post sent out reporters and you have attics so zonked out. They got this new drug that's zonking people out even more than pentanhol, if you can believe it. And they discovered people right in front of other right and broad daylight, or routinely having sex outside at the doorstep of neighbors. And neighbors are afraid because they don't want to deal with people whacked out on drugs, and so they have to endure the X rated free for all. Anyway, the Post witnessed this madness first hand near on Points East Harlem headquarters on a recent Wednesday afternoon. As this pair were I'll use their words, code joined for fifteen long minutes and kept going even as pedestrians awkwardly walked past. The guy was just doing his thing, looking around, wasn't afraid of anything. I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it, said one eyewitnessed that find it revolting who has not to be identified. Can't really blame them for not wanting to be identified. The guy finished, and he just starts zipping his pants and walking away, and the woman was still bent over wondering what was going on. And after he got maybe three yards away, she said, hey, hey, hey, that's it, and he said come on, and then she pulled up her pants and ran behind him. One neighbor says, quote, it's disgusting. He lives across the street from where this scene took place. Government backshooting galleries down the block addicts give and clean needles of the paraphernalia to snort, smoke, and ject their drug of choice. It opened in twenty twenty one, along with the second location in New York and Washington Heights and Anyway. The nonprofit Unpoint on Point has hauled in a total sixteen point four million dollars in taxpayer funds from New York City's Department of Health, more than half coming from New York share of the opioid settlement funds from the company that developed OxyContin, whose company was found guilty of criminally misbranding the drug, contributing to the opioid crisis.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you followed that story. That was a pretty wild story. Anyway.
Speaker 1: New York City also shut down their last illegal immigrant hotel. They shelled out a whopping one hundred and seventy million dollars to these crime bridden shelters for illegals.
Speaker 2: The illegal.
Speaker 1: Biden Harris mayorcus illegal that was unvetted that killed Rachel Moore and the mother of five, sentence to life without parole. I wish we had the death penalty. This is the Maryland case. More than sixteen hundred illegal immigrants arrested on in Long Island.
Speaker 2: New York.
Speaker 1: I grew up in Long Island, including many MS thirteen gang members, murderers, and international fugitives. That's in Long Island. Bruce Blakeman is doing a really good job. He's the Nassau County executive out there. He struck a deal in February that set aside fifty county jail cells for illegal immigrant detainees. So far a funneled more than fourteen hundred of them, picked up all over New York City and through gone through the facility. Now it's just like you know, if you listen to the conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow, they're either internment camps or concentration camps, and you get one Nazi analogy after another. It's insane. Anyway, we'll get back to that in a second. But we had a lot of other news, all right, So let me give you a preview of what I think is going to unfold this week. Now, let me start out by saying, and I think this is critical, is that the war between Russia and Ukraine. This is entirely a war that started on Joe Biden's watch. If you remember when Putin was amassing troops along the Ukrainian border, if you remember it, I'll show you a map on TV tonight, and the map shows how much territory Russia has taken. It's not as much as you think, but it's still a lot. Now you can make the argument that, for example, the don Bas region, and I'm putting aside Crimea that was annexed in twenty fourteen. If we start arguing about twenty fourteen, they're not going to get anywhere. But that happened under Obama and Biden. But Putin is amassing military troops and military.
Speaker 2: Hardware along the.
Speaker 1: All along the border with Ukraine, and Joe Biden never picked up the phone and called Vladimir Putin and said what are you doing? And there were people that were warning it was so obvious what was going to happen, is it not? It was pretty commonly known that Putin had territorial ambitions as it relates to Ukraine, far beyond Crimea. And that's where Donald Trump in his first term said, not on my watch, not happening. You take get that out of your head. And nothing happened in the Trump first term anyway. So Joe Biden, you think you'd pick up the phone and say Vladimir what are you doing? I don't think he was cognitively capable of doing that. And I don't think Putin would have cared anyway. And long story short, you know Joe said two things just before the invasion, what your what do you what words do you have a Putin don't remember? Don't Kamala Harris repeated, don't. Oh that really I'm sure put the fear of God into Vladimir Putin. And the next thing he said, but what if they invade, Well, it depends if it's a minor incursion or not accountable.
Speaker 2: If it invades, and it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion, and.
Speaker 1: Then we end up having to fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So it's let's be very clear here.
Speaker 1: President Trump is trying to clean up Joe Biden's mess.
Speaker 2: I mean he inherited all this. Now, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: The President Trump has spent a lot of political capital around the world with great success. When Indian and Pakistan had their flare up, he was able to put a quick end to that. When Israel and a Ram were going at it was that was a twelve day war. It ended, and we also we got involved and took out their nuclear sites, which we had to do. The President tried to work out a peaceful deal with the RAND, the malla's number one state sponsored terror weren't able to do it. In keeping with the Trump doctrine. Yeah, you know, some people interpret wrongly the Trump doctrine to mean isolationism. It's not isolationism, as evidenced by his first term, because the Isis Caliphate built out all during the Obama Biden years and Donald Trump systematically, without much fanfare or credit, wiped out the entire caliphate.
Speaker 2: He ended it.
Speaker 1: It took out Solamani on that tarmac and wiped out the number one terrorist in the entire world. You know that led all the terror efforts for the number one state sponsor terror. He took out bag Daddy and associates. He also dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. He's not an isolationist, and I agree with the Trump doctrine completely, but he also believes in no forever wars, which you can define is we can't go back to the days of what went on in Iraq. Now, granted, you know, modern military weaponry has become way more sophisticated. Technology has advanced incredibly, and I keep arguing, if people will listen to me, the future wars are not going to be fought on a battlefield, to be fought in air conditioned offices and people will be pressing buttons and whatever intelligence you might need on the ground will be on the ground, but very limited. Want you are not going to see I don't think again in our lifetime boots on the ground the way we once did. And I think that things are changing rapidly, especially in light of artificial intelligence. So now Trump inherited this. Now he's trying you get involved. Let me play Trump from earlier today. He was asked about this and he said, I'm not gonna tell Putin, you're gonna I'm gonna tell Putin you got to end this war. I mean, look at this weekend. Innocent men, women and children are dying. And let me also be clear, Putin is a murdering dictator, thug, and if he had territorial claims that he felt were legitimate, there were far better answers than doing what he's done in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Listen, Oh, I'm going in to speak to Vladimir Putin and I'm gonna be telling him you gotta end this war. You got to end it. And he wasn't gonna mess with me. He was this war would have never happened. You know, we had a discussion about it one time, and we never had that discussion again. Would have never happened.
Speaker 1: All Right, So they're gonna meet in Alaska. We'll be there broadcasting Thursday and Friday of this week. And then he went on to say he's not gonna make the deal, and he's gonna talk to Putin, Paul Zelinski, hauled European Union leaders and anyway and try and make a deal.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: I'm going to meet with him, We're going to see what the parameters are, and then going to call up President Zelinski and the European leaders right after the meeting. Yeah, and I'm going to tell him what kind of a deal. I'm not going to make a deal. It's not up to me to make a deal. I think a deal should be made for both. I think Russia has to get back into building their country. It's a massive country. I think they have eleven time zones. If you can believe it, it's a massive it's by far from the standpoint of land, it's by far the largest. They have tremendous potential in Russia to do well. They're not doing well. Their economy is not doing well right now because it's been very well disturbed by This doesn't help when the President of the United States tells their largest or second largest oil buyer that we're putting a fifty percent tarif on you if you buy oil from Russia. That was a big blow. And then they said, gee, he wasn't so tough. Nobody else would have done that.
Speaker 2: I haven't stopped there.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I was all set to do things far bigger than that. But I got a call that they'd like to meet, and I'm going to see what they want to meet them.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see US cease fire.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see the best deal that could be made for both parties. You know, it takes two to tango, right.
Speaker 1: All right, so the president, Look, what this evolved into under Biden, to be very blunt, was a proxy war between the US and Russia because Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, they were providing for free, even though we have thirty seven trillion in debt, all of the weaponry to Ukraine. European Union as usual didn't step up and do their part. It's their continent. They've got to be part of the solution. Also, I think it's very smart of the President to involve them, although I'm very disgusted with most of those leaders because they now, like people like Emmanuel McCrone, want to recognize hamas ignoring the fact that they're their own charter calls for the destruction of Israel. But putting all that aside. So what is winning going to look like?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'd say going into this on Friday, there's probably a twenty five percent chance that a Putin's going to be unreasonable, that Donald Trump's going to get up and walk away from the table. If you ever read the art of the deal, never want to deal that much and be willing to walk away up until the last second. I don't think you'd have any problem saying yet like Reagan did in reikievek and get up and walk away from the table. I don't think you'd have any problem at all. I don't think that's what he wants. I don't think that's what anybody wants. But you know the thing what brought Putin to the table, what got his attention, Well, the tariff deal with the European Union where they're going to spend nearly what a trillion dollars on American energy. Well, that's money that Putin was using the fund his war machine. The second thing is the second action that took place, is the the fifty percent tariffs on India that played a big part in bringing Putin to the table, and now the president, unlike Biden Harris, yeah, he's I will and I'll give credit to the Ukrainian people for fighting valiantly after they were invaded. But at the end of the day, we can't be fighting a proxy war. At least Trump is now selling them the weaponry rather than giving it to them. You know, I think what I don't know, like an area like Donbas, which was like the population was eighty percent Russian national I don't think that's going back to Ukraine. If I had to guess what's going to be part of a finalized deal. If I'm Ukraine and if you look at the map, they still have most of their country. If I'm Ukraine in this deal, rather than risk being totally annihilated over time, I would want more than anything else. I would want security guarantees. I would want a strong, longer relationship with the United States. I would want to rebuild the military to really create a deterrence to prevent Russia from ever doing this again and not having a third invasion. I won't, you know, but you know, at least the President is giving it a try where others I don't think are capable of it anyway, eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Man, we have so much other stuff to get to the left going crazy on gerry mandering. We got you know, Kami Momdanni, We got Marxist mum Danni jd vance warning about Obamagate indictments that are coming.
Speaker 2: That's so much news to get to. Also, new Kingrich Lindsey Graham coming up.