Speaker 1: A period in there where I was like, Damn, I don't I don't even want to play football anymore, you know what I'm saying. So at Green Bay, Yeah, when I when I first got there and I first signed, you know, I called a few people who are close to me, and I was like, yeah, I think I'm I think I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Hang it up.
Speaker 3: Stupid garden games, slim, languid, nod memory, no simple.
Speaker 4: It's ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. With this week we have Charles Woodson on here and we can skip to that. Mitchell does a great job of putting time stamps in there so.
Speaker 5: You can jump to it.
Speaker 4: But if you are a tier one, if you're a Tier two looking to be a Tier one, and do you want to hang out with the boys, We knew a lot of stuff. We always talked about our weekend UFC two ninety nine. We were there since Wednesday. We do interviews with Sean O'Malley and chiatovera before the fight. You can see that before the boys were very wrong about picking Cheeto. Sean is a true champion. You will get into all of that. We talk about free agency. That's literally happening, as I'm saying right now. So when you're viewing this, we're filming this on Monday. When you're viewing it on Tuesday, a lot of stuff's already happened. But as we're doing this interview or this podcast, there are a lot of information coming in the entire time.
Speaker 5: So it's an amazing time of a year for the NFL.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: This is like a fun time to see boys get paid, Guys like Chris Jones, guys like Baker Mayfield, Michael Pittman from the cults.
Speaker 5: It's a very cool time.
Speaker 6: So enjoy this.
Speaker 4: We hit our shout out, no free shoutout, we hit our dad segment, a lot of fun stuff to look forward to.
Speaker 5: We hope you guys enjoy.
Speaker 4: We also hope you subscribe, but you unsubscribe, your resubscribe, have some comments. Hacked this algorithm, and let's keep making this thing grow more and more. And it's all because of you, guys.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Let's get right in this episode.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the start of the episode, which is brought to you by the Chevy Silverado. Listen, boys, the chevyto It has commanding and unstoppable, great legendary capability and dependability too.
Speaker 5: We've seen it all.
Speaker 4: Wait, we've all spent time see time as they call it in the biz, behind the wheel of Silverado. And we're not just truck guys. We're Chevy truck guys. You know about this ZR two family of trucks, lifted and ready for anything right from the factory. Now, Silverado is taking it all to the next level with even more Silverado Truck tech like available Super Cruse only. Super Crews lets you drive hands free until hands free on more than four hundred thousand miles of compatible roads with over one hundred and thirty eight million miles of free hands free driving by customers. Super Crews will help you get your adventures energized, and it'll help.
Speaker 5: Drive you home.
Speaker 4: Go to Chevy dot com where you can check out the Silverado, build your own Silverado online, and learn important details about.
Speaker 5: The Super Cruse. What episode is this Jack to sixty.
Speaker 4: Seven with the legendary Charles Woodson Heisman Winner Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, I mean, he's one of the goats. Looks like he can still play.
Speaker 4: It looks like he can still play. It has a good attitude about him too. He we'll get into all that and a little bit. The boys just got back from Miami, Florida. And you see a little pink, little pink tinge.
Speaker 6: I got a little boys, a little color out there on your shoulders. I was playing it up right.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're in a way better spot than me.
Speaker 7: I am got to get those I got get them time intervals, right, man. I got out of the sun, you know what I mean. I spent probably forty five minutes to an hour and of switching my positions a little bit.
Speaker 5: It was good as smart.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead, and I'm gonna go ahead and get out of here.
Speaker 4: You've always been a tacto individual. What I fell into was the cheers of my skin tone by you and JP talking about all you guys don't burn like us, and I let it get to my head and I sat there in a little too long.
Speaker 6: You've also said I don't burn like you've No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 4: That's actually not a real thing I've said. When I was switting for the combine, I went through a whole thing off. I don't burn, but I burned like the rest of them. I actually said a few times that you are to have been tainterer than me throughout the winter process, and my skin tone is not as great as people make it out to be.
Speaker 5: People being you.
Speaker 6: No what I said.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that.
Speaker 7: I said I would choose your skin tone over my skin tone because you tanned way easier.
Speaker 5: And better than I do. Right, And I let it get to my head a little bit.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I know that there are past episodes where you've talked about tanning and you don't rock sunscreen because you're like, I don't really burn.
Speaker 6: Foundational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't rock sun screen for the first twenty minutes. I think that's a key thing if you want to get a tanned twenty minutes pure, no condom in the sun type of vibes. And then once twenty minutes is hit, you lather it on because you want to keep the skin at least not turned into what it's turned into.
Speaker 5: All my shoulders. Now, I was your week in Miami? Did you enjoy it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I thought the week was great.
Speaker 5: Miami.
Speaker 7: We got a shout out number one shout out to UFC for allowing us to come allowing the boys to come in to the to the hotel where they were kind of hosting everything. We got to sit down and do those interviews, which I hope all you guys out there enjoyed with Sean O'Malley and a Cheeto vera. But I thought the weekend was all time we got to hear, we got to hit the hotel. What was nice about it is we're out there a few days, but there's like one thing a day. So we also had like some extra time where we got to hit the rooftop. We went and looked like Shoebi's on the beach for a quick minute. We went to Bacon Bitch, which was a fun, little neat experience. We're all the servers. They just call you bitch the entire time, so you're playing back and were like, oh you don't listen, do you, bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a last resort.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going there and you're kind of you know you're gonna get Actually I didn't think we were gonna get made fun of until she walked up calling us bitches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you threw me off for a seconds.
Speaker 6: Like I'm your main bitch today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't talk to my side bitches.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 7: To getting doubles with the bloody marriage. She's like, JP ordered his bloody marriage. It's like a vodka or the keyli. I think, did you said gigo vodka?
Speaker 6: He went vodka. She was like, you want a single or double? Come on, don't be a bitch. So he's like, all right, double, and I was like, hey, double, I'll take it double too.
Speaker 5: They do a good job at that man.
Speaker 4: And the food was good, too good, but nothing was better than that bestro cafe we went to four days in a row, so like, that place is unbelievable. Also big news for me. I had to find out too a Cuban waiter that carne asada is not steak.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was uh.
Speaker 6: I thought carne asada was steak as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm dumb and ignorant. I'm stupid.
Speaker 4: And for those of you following bus scenes or whatever or you know, I'm on DUELINGO. Okay, so I'm learning Spanish right now. And I sat there and I looked this man in the eye and said, hey, last time I got this a little online.
Speaker 5: I came up pork, can I get the carnesada? Cauld I get steak?
Speaker 4: And he could just see his eyes man like I'm gonna have to tell this white boy that this is carne asada is steak.
Speaker 5: And he he did it. He did it, and he did it well too.
Speaker 4: He did it gracefully and they thankfully it was only JP there to see my downfall because it was a tough deal for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but delicious food Bacon was incredible. It's a little sweet sauce on there too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One thing that I obviously the interview is is you guys can go back and watch. It's obviously leading into UFC two ninety nine, but it's a good watch anyway. To say, the mindsets of these guys going into the fight. I like you after those fights felt like Cheetoh was mentally in a better space than Sean. Like Sean to me, and JP brought up a good point was like he Sean was cutting much more weight than Cheeto. Cheetos seemed more more present, more like in the moment, just seemed like he was on a desk, like a he was on his desktinued to go and get the title, and Sean kind of came in like mention the food mentioned that he was cutting weight. You could tell he was like worn out from doing ESPN and First Take and all these different media days. So when I walked away from those things, I was like, I think Cheeto's got this. I think she was gonna show that this wasn't a fluke and kind of kind of rode with that the man Sean O'Malley put on an absolute clinic on Saturday night. Like literally, at no point was he truly in a blender, Like there was one one or two times that she kind of got him in the corner, but even then, like nothing really hit flush. It was all kind of him ducking and moving around all of Cheetah's hits, and Sean was truly incredible.
Speaker 5: He's a fight. You walk away from going, hey, is there really anybody that can actually take that man down as a sugar era? Really it might be an actual decade. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Tactically, he just moves so well, Like anytime that Cheetah was trying to like close space, he can never like maintain that closure. Like Sean always did a great job like getting out of everything and just kept him at bay with all those low kicks utilizing the jab. I mean, when Cheeto did not go down from that knee in the second round, you hear it even on the TV cut and it is way louder, like.
Speaker 6: It's fucking nuts that she's never been knocked down, like.
Speaker 5: You should have been dead. Yeah, should have been dead.
Speaker 6: I'd still be laying on that canvas right now.
Speaker 4: In the second round, it got scurely for a second because the first and the second round Cheetah went down but went down because he like slipped or his footing was off. At the end of the second round, Cheetah started to go down and then Sean like took advantage and I got him on the ground, and as the bell was ringing, he pointed out, I got you down. You can see a mouth like I got you down, which you know he won the fight. So it's like, I don't know if I really count as a knockdown or what. You know, more about how the wrestling rules are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's just like you know, it's just Sugar was in a our Sugar showing O'Malley was in a different He's just in a different league as far as skill goes. Like again and not taking anything away from Cheeto, but it is just he like because Cheto fought like a good fight. He's doing a lot of stuff kind of like down the middle, not really pressing him a whole lot, because Sean does a great job fighting backwards, so he was like trying to stay patient pick of shots. But again, like Sean's length and everything else, he just had a tough time when he would push the pace trying to get him back against the octagon, like Sean always did such a good job of moving laterally, Yeah, and never be in those situations.
Speaker 5: He really it really was.
Speaker 4: Objectively looking at the fight, Sean was a few steps ahead of Cheeto at all times.
Speaker 7: You know, the time that Cheto could have had him if it's like if that uh, if that shot to the gut would have came just a little bit sooner because he had him for a minute kind of like trying to figure stuff out, disoriented.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could tell I knock the ear out of him a little bit. Yeah, But dude, Sean, it was impressive to watch the precision the actress, see the way that when Chetah would come in with a flurry of shots, it just seemed like everything was just kind of scraping the eyebrow, scraping the cheek like nothing ever hit flush and it was just insane to watch, especially that close in in that kind of arena, and just before that seeing the co main event. Yeah, the fight of the night, Dustin Pourier versus Saint Diez. Saint It's Ben Wah Saint Pierre. Now the little background this one Pierre St.
Speaker 6: Dennis.
Speaker 5: I thought, I thought Saint Denis St. Denise St. Denise, Ben wa sent Denis.
Speaker 2: So that was awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so those of you don't.
Speaker 4: Really know the background these guys, we were kind of following the bouncing balls we were going throughout the week. This Saint Denis guy has never fought past two rounds. He's always put dudes down in two rounds. And the war on the street was that Pourier would not take this fight unless it was a five round fight. These guys get in there, Poorier comes in. Which is the funniest part is this kid named Zad who's been throwing bets out to me for a while. You've you've heard him on Slips and Picks. He's like eighteen and two with me, and he sends me this list of things.
Speaker 6: David got us all murdered.
Speaker 4: He gets his pics from Jersey Jerry. Come to find out, Jersey Jerry got his picks from Zaide. I got my picks from Zaide. So essentially me and Jerry are the messengers for his aide to.
Speaker 6: Whoever wants him. You can quit Nelson, get in, quit Nelson, got it.
Speaker 4: Get He literally texted me, fucked Jade after that, Uh Alameda guy, Almeida Almeida. He ended up losing right because he was he was winning the whole time, and that dude ended up thinking him real quick caught him. So as we're getting into the Saint Denise Poorier fight, Dave texts Jerry and says, hey, give me Page the kid that was coming from Bellatour for the first time to fight, which put on. I thought he had very cool star power, bouncing around, hands down the whole time. It was a very cool fight to watch. They thought he had him, but he spelt Bellatore wrong and Jersey Jerry took it as okay, he wants the St. Denise guy, which sucks. We're all sitting here like first off America, and then the second thing is is like.
Speaker 5: Pooria is like a legend.
Speaker 7: There was a room.
Speaker 5: I believe you told me the room.
Speaker 4: He might have put the gloves down the minute the fight was over, so there's this whole like nostalgic, like, man, everybody in the building wants.
Speaker 6: Pourier to win because they've misspelled.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: He's like bella bor And Jerry was like.
Speaker 5: Uh do you mean do you mean yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you mean this guy ben Wah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And Dave.
Speaker 7: Just a bad beat for Dave. Yes, He's like, oh, okay, already, I got you, I got you locked in on ben Wa Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so we go in.
Speaker 4: When we go in, they go into the cage and Poitier his corner as an as an our cybe where we're sitting.
Speaker 5: He turns around Locke's eyes with Dave Portnoy and goes, we fucking got this.
Speaker 6: We got so this is not it.
Speaker 5: This is not a joke.
Speaker 4: He goes, we fucking got this, we got this. We're gonna lay him out. Look at Dave, I go, that's crazy. Yeah, like I want I want to lose twenty grand now. And the whole fight Poier, I mean, it went what three rounds?
Speaker 5: Right? It went into the third? Anything going into the third?
Speaker 6: Or was it the second?
Speaker 5: It might have been the end of the second.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the but I guess we could probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could look it up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Round two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, through round two, the whole fight is truly putting himself in danger the entire time, just.
Speaker 5: Going for the guillotine, yeah, jumping guillotine or whatever.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: There's been a bunch of content about it where his his team was like, stop doing that, and he was like, no, I'm gonna keep doing that. The mame he tweeted so funny.
Speaker 6: He was like Dustin Poier, hold in the hand of what was the caption for not the one he looked back on.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, they got the people next to him something like.
Speaker 7: He was like looking back at the nice ass, and the nice ass had go for another guillotine or go for the guillotine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the game plan, the game plan looking back at the sexy one guillotine choke because he just kept going for the guillotine, which, like with JP you were talking about it, when you go for the guillotine choking, you don't get it.
Speaker 6: You're giving up your back every time.
Speaker 7: So he's in a bad situation with Benoit, who's like he's a you can tell he's like a heavy one seventy five cat, like wide back, strong, strong legs, not a you want to be and guy, and it's a guy who finishes you quickly.
Speaker 6: So you're just giving up your back to this cat if you don't get the guillotine every time.
Speaker 5: He tried what four times? Yeah, I think like four tried it four times.
Speaker 8: To me, that's like where the biggest difference in like top five fighters and everyone else is like, i mean, Poorier outclassed him, like Pourier is legit, just trying to get a guillotine in a fight against a dude that has never he's only finished guys, and all Pier wants to do is just jump and grab a guillotine. And it's kind of like, all right, it's not happening fast enough, let me just knock him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, because he did kind of in the first round, same thing. He's kind of did have him right, He won that round pretty hindy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he won that round, and so but.
Speaker 7: That was always anticipated kind of like he come out with if you weather the storm, you take him into the later rounds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where gotta run into the storm.
Speaker 7: Even that hook man, he just does such a good job of like staying poised when he was like cause you're kind of in a situation just kind of swinging somebody and then you just kind of come out of it, of that composure, keep your guard up and come around with the hook.
Speaker 6: His boxing connect.
Speaker 8: Foyer's boxing is crazy. These people will be putting it on him. It looks like they're putting it on him and he's just rolling with him. And just in this fight, it's like he didn't even throw a massive, like winding punch.
Speaker 6: It was just a kind of like yeah, kind of like coming out of like a counter or something.
Speaker 5: It was. It was impressive.
Speaker 4: That was like the moment of the night that they I don't remember when we were in Michigan and there was that fight that you and I it was like my first sports bet ever and we were in the brown jug Like that moment we're all jumping up and down. It was a very similar feeling to that where you just see like he starts to get that sintinise guy on his like on this heels. He's about to finish him, and we're like literally standing up like now, flooding to the cage like this is like an insane moment.
Speaker 5: That atmosphere is crazy, insane, dude. It was.
Speaker 6: The atmosphere was crazy and what a solid night with the boy They forre on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, treated us to Castadona, which is beautiful establishment.
Speaker 4: Amazing survey, eat food, great scene, great people. The view was incredible. You walk out, you see the water, beautiful boats driving by.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just incredible.
Speaker 2: There's not one.
Speaker 5: There's maybe one bad.
Speaker 4: Thing you can say about that place. What would it be when you when you're outside you need to go to the bathroom. I had to walk upstairs to go to the bathroom. I would have been nicer.
Speaker 5: Than have a bathroom on the floor. Yeah. Yeah, they probably didn't build that building.
Speaker 6: All that being said, A strong four point five strong for wrong four point five.
Speaker 5: Food was great. Here's what I would have liked. More food on the table. You think so?
Speaker 6: I thought we hate the right amount in every court?
Speaker 2: Right amount?
Speaker 5: Did you eat too much? As coll because it was you and Dave. Oh you're you're saying he didn't get your second thing and get the other.
Speaker 6: There's two like two sets set ups about anything.
Speaker 4: Later, the FLA came out. There was one FLA and it was like a what eight ounce fla like half that hang no no time, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 5: I had one good in full.
Speaker 8: That thing was because when I looked at the filet on there, it was like I saw will take his piece. I'm like dang. So then I cut my little thing in half. It's because they've hadn't had any yet, so I had one bite. I just picked it up because it was cut in.
Speaker 5: The fort right here.
Speaker 6: I am thinking like, oh damn, y'all need too much or something.
Speaker 2: You're just like a king. Wow, that's what we were. The sandwich you know.
Speaker 7: You know me, I'm not a big like white fish guy, like I don't get like a fish entrain. I took that fish there was incredible.
Speaker 5: You had two three bikes.
Speaker 2: I did okay, I had zero.
Speaker 5: I had three bikes of the fish.
Speaker 2: I had three bits of.
Speaker 5: JP was like, hey, Tailor, have you had a bite? Ye?
Speaker 4: I'm like no, it's all in it was our table was like no, I haven't he brings me over this little tiny like please send the man.
Speaker 5: I have some old types of hit me down on the end. You, hey Taylor, you gotta try this fish man.
Speaker 4: You were shoveling that in your mouth. I was just sitting in the car, was like, man, it was on me. I picked the wrong seat.
Speaker 5: I would have said that little you did sit it like that. Even when we all started to sit out, I'm thinking, why sitting there like the head. Yeah, I had a weird thing about.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get ino my weird thing about. I got all the weird things.
Speaker 4: You brought that up this week. I got a lot of weird things playing restaurants especially. I got this on one deal but it was gass.
Speaker 5: Though you enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: I promise I only had one bite of that steak.
Speaker 7: You know how big are bro, But I did like you actually got cut the whole thing and was like, oh, I thought.
Speaker 5: You were gonna choke. I watched you take that bite and I was like, man, he might.
Speaker 6: It was close to half.
Speaker 8: No, it was.
Speaker 5: It was insane.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Know how much I have. Remember when I saw the bike and I cut it, I was like, oh, this is great medium rare.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: I mean, I say, this is a great medium rare cut. I wonder if Taylor's gonna eat them, because I know you like more medium.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I like medium, but I a medium.
Speaker 5: Rare steak is like unreal, especially a fil At. I'm a big file At guy. I was fired up to sing my teeth into that thing.
Speaker 4: Was so solid in the pasta man, David, because there's two pastas that came out, do you guys? You guys had like a like two thirds of your pasta gone. Two of the pastas came out that pasta. We JP had a strategically switch your guys's plates so we can get more pasta.
Speaker 5: Had the pasta down on that end. We were out there fighting for our lives.
Speaker 8: There's three people here that were hungry leaving the dinner and one person that wasn't.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's crazy is we're getting the sandwiches and I'm straight.
Speaker 2: I was hungry.
Speaker 6: I was hungry for that sandwich.
Speaker 7: I'm just thinking, like I got I gotta try and fall asleep, which was a struggle trying to go out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well we should. Are we good with the UFC talk? Is there a lot of people there? I think the logan Paul was there, Jimmy, Hey, we're getting destroyed. We yeah, yeah, we Well I know I am, but that's just because I mean I probably am too. That's just because I just go back into the batter's box, like yeah, I get a moment.
Speaker 6: You need to read the quote teats on mine and in the comments, like what.
Speaker 5: Are they saying?
Speaker 7: Like this this picture is worse this stuff they got like a Hitler photo. It's like this one's worse than this one. It's worse than this one.
Speaker 4: The racist Avengers, Which that's funny, that's funny, funny, funny, it's funny.
Speaker 6: It's funy. Yeah, funny, it's funny this November.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Trump stuff is wild to me, man, I.
Speaker 7: Know I need to be able to Maybe I just needed up the White House, like, hey, can I get a y'all mind if I get a photo of sleepy Joe up there?
Speaker 5: Bro? Yeah with Max?
Speaker 7: People are going crazy. So I'm like, you know, I wanted to have more fun with it and be like, hey, yo, I think I.
Speaker 5: Said, uh, that's funny, it's funny.
Speaker 6: Uh Like, y'all have me all wrong.
Speaker 7: I'm just posting photos with me and all my black friend's back. Then I just throw Max in there, because you know, the culture claims Max.
Speaker 5: The culture does claim Max. And you know Max loves Yeah, he loves that, he loves that. And then I had to put up our intro to slips and picks.
Speaker 7: People forget it. I brought on Delaney. Some say I'm a huge ally to the cookout community, and it's Delaney in the video. Be like, uh, Theodore Roosevelt with diversity.
Speaker 4: Theodore Roosevelt, Theodore Jenkins, Jenkins, Theodore the Mule Jenkins with diversity. Yeah, I mean it's dude, it's wild and the whole This is what You take a picture of the president and you're and you're a racist.
Speaker 5: That's as a crazy thought to me.
Speaker 6: These are the days that get me out of bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nightmare blunt rotation. Oh a, right man. Yeah, I gotta I gotta look at those. Sometimes I'll just post a photo and I'll just keep moving. I'll just keep it moving. After that.
Speaker 6: I need to figure out that I need to have. I enjoy the fun. Yeah, I enjoy the fun.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, You're great at it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I gotta find you know what, when you said you're posting photos of your black friends, I'm thinking, I gotta.
Speaker 5: I wonder if I have photos of black friends. I don't know if you do.
Speaker 4: I got Delaney, I got Derek Henry, Yeah, yeah, I got some. I got some photos of black friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, saffled. Yeah, I got black friends.
Speaker 6: A couple of friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta enough. I got enough to be considered an ally. Yeah I don't. Yeah. Yeah, who's less racist? Willer Taylor?
Speaker 7: Just post post the photo of Taylor when he had that buzzed head o my rookie year, rookie year.
Speaker 6: Oh man, rush him.
Speaker 5: The mustache doesn't do many favors either. Yeah, you know what you can do?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: People forget that I'm part of Mexican like they don't. They forget that I am a minority.
Speaker 6: But the twenty three and Me's that trace everybody back to Africa the best.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's all you need. It's always the greatest thing that that company's ever did for anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah so yeah.
Speaker 7: Actually had a good joke during his stand up with that remember on like talking about his peace or something like that, and he was anyway, he was able to bring it into twenty three and meter, which was hilarious because everyone is like in that same headspace when they see that everything traces back there.
Speaker 5: B yeah hereby joke in Vegas something like that. Yeah, I know, I laughed, I know, I had a good juggle. I wonder if he does or not. You know, sometimes it's a shorter cut.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's probably got like a stout.
Speaker 5: He's got a muscular one for sure. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, he's got built like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: DraftKings, to thrilling excitement of March Mania is here, and DraftKings Sportsbook, one of America's top rated sportsbook apps, is giving new customers a shot to turn five bucks into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets with any college basketball bet.
Speaker 6: That's right, boys.
Speaker 7: To celebrate college basketball's most frenzy time of the year, DraftKings is giving new customers a shot to rack up some bonus bets. Download the DraftKings sports Book app and use code bus that is bus. New customers can bet five bucks to one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at DraftKings Sports Book with code bus b us. The crown is yours, Nebraska my fuck around and getting the tournament too.
Speaker 5: Hashag DK partners.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Michigan's just a football school man, are you.
Speaker 6: Aren't you all slid in hockey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're solid in hockey. We're good in hockey. I think we're good in You're gonna be a basketball team for a while.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about the baseball team we were. We were baseball team was bad when I was there. I think they're better now.
Speaker 6: Good, said hired Michigan Michigan's coach.
Speaker 4: It's hard to play baseball in the Midwest, isn't it. What do you mean it's cold, don't mean anything. I just remember baseball and in Arizona growing up. It's like baseball is a year round event. You can't you got Michigan football. Well you said, you said the Midwest. Michigan's the north, bro.
Speaker 5: Michigan is.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get in northeast.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: You guys are like the You guys are like the middle east of the country.
Speaker 4: By everyone else's standards. Right now, it is considered the Midwest.
Speaker 5: Michigan is. Yeah, I disagree with. I mean, that's what people. Just people say it is. I think, welcome to the Midwest. When you get the Michigan, No Midwest, they say, welcome to the Great Lakes. That's Minnesota. Wait, is it the.
Speaker 6: Michigan surrounded by the Great Lakes?
Speaker 4: Well they're yeah, they have a bunch of lakes. However, is there Alasota is the land of ten Thousand Lakes. Excuse me, what's Michigan's mantra.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Great Lakes?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 5: And I see that? What is what is Missouri? Welcome to the Midwest?
Speaker 6: The show state?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So what do you like that we're talking about the Midwest? You're saying that's.
Speaker 6: Missouri is more way more Midwest than Michigan.
Speaker 4: I think it's all like be like, I think I'm pretty sure most of those flyover states are just kind of clumped together as the Midwest. Yeah, like what's the what's Nebraska Midwest or the Great Plains or something like christer, Illinois is the Midwest?
Speaker 7: Also, yeah, Illinois has Yeah, Illinois feels like the midwest.
Speaker 5: Midwest and just the how many states in the Midwest.
Speaker 6: We're we're in the West north Central.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but that's clumped in. Your division is West north Central, but we're in the Midwest.
Speaker 5: Conference had this you snuck in?
Speaker 6: You snuck in?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I made a map.
Speaker 9: You made a map, and I think we should have a Middle East, and the Middle East took that away from us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they made it.
Speaker 6: Like are we able to find my map, you think, I look, you remember how you I'll.
Speaker 7: Be able to get you the photo. But if we could talk, if we were able to pull it up, because when you did, oh hold on Compton, you go, oh there it is?
Speaker 5: This is it? Like? Yeah, I remember seeing this a while back and thinking this is good, this is well done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys are in the middle East.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Northeast, East, Coast, Southeast, South, Southwest, West coast, Pacific Northwest is interesting.
Speaker 5: Right here getting all the way up here with the southwest.
Speaker 6: Just because you got Nevada. It feels more like a like an Arizona.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 9: I almost feel like half of Tennessee should be in the southeast from east of Nashville.
Speaker 4: Over kind of like how Tennessee has Central Time and Eastern Time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Really that's where it should be. Is the line split?
Speaker 5: They should just redo the state line. Yeah, make a little more organized islands.
Speaker 4: The islands should just because Waii, Yes, southeast South Alaska is beyond the wall. Yeah, like, honestly, all this is great. Yeah, it's all great. I think that's a that's a well done deal.
Speaker 6: But anyway, yes, so, yes, we played baseball in Missouri.
Speaker 5: I know you'll play baseball Missouri.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it's gotta be it's gotta be harder to play in the Midwest, Middle East, whatever.
Speaker 7: We had a tough ball club, grown up, just leave it tough, good, really tough ball club, grown up.
Speaker 5: Expands our show.
Speaker 6: So in one of the World Series, because I know there are many. When we were.
Speaker 7: Thirteen, maybe thirteen, we were third in the Gold division. Oh we're talking national. We were powering number one in the state for a short period of two.
Speaker 4: I was in the Gold division in Duelingo last week. But now in the Sapphire division. So what is like, what's the highest division?
Speaker 7: Platinum, Platinum, Gold, silver, bronze. All right, so we're probably top ten.
Speaker 5: In the gold? No, no, and overall? How many how many teams.
Speaker 6: Are you out though? Check this out? Check this No, No, it's unpacked.
Speaker 5: You said top ten, but you're in a division below the top dogs.
Speaker 7: How many teams are in you can't remember? Okay, as a while ago. So you're willing and I'm assuming what six places?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, go ahead, check this out.
Speaker 7: So top fifteen. So my check this out moment is ten years old. Our ten year old All Star team coming out of Missouri White districts. White go undefeated in state. We go to regionals where it's played out in Iowa Field of dreams. When the region they don't have like it was the cal Ripken League. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the cal Ripken League, but they don't have, like, you know, a Little League World Series where it's like nationally televised. They didn't have a Little League World Series for the ten year old Division eleven. It up is when it started. So we got the red carpet rolled out for us. We were at the World Series. They treated us to the World Series. They didn't tell us there wasn't a World Series until after we won regional. But talking small town Missouri ball club tough representing Missouri winning the region.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, where were you in the lineup? I bet four.
Speaker 6: At four center field?
Speaker 5: Really? So you were you boys?
Speaker 6: A top dog on a top boy. It was nice, It was nice I could play some baseball.
Speaker 5: What made you get away from baseball? Brother? A lot more money in that?
Speaker 7: Oh no, so going into like high school, you know how it was like baseball does start to get all year round it wasn't a seasonal thing, and everybody always took it so serious, like, oh, if you're gonna go on this team, Hey, this team's now going to have a fallball team. And then it started to get kind of mixed up with playing in the summertime. Football wanted me on their on their varsity seven on seventeen as a freshman, so and I had to kind of choose between football and baseball, and then I kind of just fizzled out of I didn't play school ball. It was when it was a time for baseball. I had ran track, and then after my freshman year, I basically got out of everything and just went football until my parents forced me to wrestle my junior year before i'd be grounded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish we've gone down that before. It's so good you got out of baseball. I mean, it's great to be in baseball, but when you have to pay between baseball and football.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would do wish I would have played school ball, like I wish I would have played the sports.
Speaker 5: I wish I played more sports in high school. I really just played football. Yeah, they wanted me to do so much more.
Speaker 6: I know, man, those are the good old days. Those are the good old days long gone. You know what I mean, Mitch?
Speaker 2: You should have played.
Speaker 11: You should have played school ball to see how good you guys would have been growing up.
Speaker 6: I know, because North County was was was fairly decent in baseball. But what should have could have?
Speaker 7: Man, No, you're exactly where you need to be right now. Memories now that's it. Ain't none but babies and memories. Do you want to talk some NFL headlines?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you want to reminisce on any old sports guys?
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Let's think about my baseball team I was. We were asked that I played on the silver Hawks at twelve. We were like a triple A, like the highest division baseball team. I think we won two games.
Speaker 6: But you kind of held at baseball right because the high, the high chin music. You weren't you ain't trying to get hit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't trying to get hit then, for sure. That was kind of the end.
Speaker 4: The fear of the ball ended my career. So I didn't want so I quit hockey too. So I quit football the first time.
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know you had quit football once?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was, uh in third grade. I was a corner on my team, fastest killing team.
Speaker 6: That's when they just put you outside of the box. Just put them out there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they don't throw it.
Speaker 4: No joke though, ability I howked down. I was hawking down cat. Yeah, anytime a big rent run broke. My dad was a tailor, and I look at him, you'll get him, Like all right, I just go tackle him. But any sort of contact, I was like, I'll give me the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Quit that.
Speaker 4: And then hockey, I was kind of I was nice at hockey, and then I was playing mites or mini mites, and the next year was pee wee and pee Wee's when checking is introduced to kids. And I was trying out for this travel team and I kind of had hands and as like the whistles blowing. Some kid who I think in my head was six eight at the time, probably was like shorter than me. Hits me and I fall down.
Speaker 5: I was like done. I did not want to play the sport anymore. Such a pussy growing up dude.
Speaker 4: And then uh, I went to play football the next year, and they wanted me to be the court They wanted me to be the quarterback because I was like the fastest kid, and then I was like getting tackled and I was like, I gotta get the fuck out of here, man.
Speaker 5: And my grades were bad, so they're like, all right, he's done.
Speaker 6: Can't.
Speaker 4: The only reason why I was put back into football is because of my legal is shoes. Coming out of middle school, you're put.
Speaker 6: Back in because you're like like, hey, you have to do something so you stay out of trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My dad was like, hey, if you're gonna get this much trouble, you're playing football next year.
Speaker 5: That's smart.
Speaker 4: I remember, if I told the story, it was like July in Arizona, in the middle of the day. We were catching shadows and Chad to Greener was the head coach and they were putting us too drills and I was like this like Mic from Monsters and like body style kind of like running around, skinny arm, skinny legs, kind of a little round belly and.
Speaker 5: Figuring out and I'm dying. I go to my dad. I quit, I'm done, and my Dad's like, all right, go to the coach. I'll be in the car. And I saw this dude.
Speaker 4: Standing there had a visor on tucked in, just looking at looking like the like the the ultimate Apex. Yeah, the Ultimate Alpha ever Chad to Grenier and I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't quit. So I like my dad wait in the car for like an hour and a half and I came in after the drills and I was so mad. Then I played. We went eight no nice.
Speaker 4: Next year, I moved up to varsity to play nose tackle. When fifteen to o and we won state. And then after state, I was like, oh, I want to play football. That's like when it all switched for me.
Speaker 5: How many times you win state once? I went to state twice? No, my senior year we went to state, played a U.
Speaker 6: So you went your freshman year and then your senior year.
Speaker 5: I want my sophomore year that I went my senior year both at that same at the same school or so my first three years was like Cactus Shadows in Cape Creek. My last year was a year by. Yeah, so we went to state.
Speaker 6: We won it at cat the Shadows, but you lost the chefow Bro.
Speaker 4: We had the most salty white squad of all time, talking about like Sean January, who was like this stacked, like my boy Cody Junior, he was in the sexty six. His brother Sean was like Jack middle linebacker war number thirty four or just like decapitate Cats had like one hundred and fifty tackles.
Speaker 5: His senior year, we had a Mexican kid named.
Speaker 4: Eric Garias who was like five nine maybe just a ball of muscle and we'll just run over cats. But he also had speed to break out. Philip a Hole, our quarterback was.
Speaker 5: Six or four. He threw for like Arizona State record.
Speaker 4: Then he was just he would the rockets. Here was Kyle Watkins. We had a wide receiver dude. This kid was like six' four forty inch, vertical would just like sniped the ball there like grown ass.
Speaker 5: Men and it was Me.
Speaker 4: Trace STEVENS. Dn and then this other, KID i can't remember his. Name he was A dan as. Well but these two dudes had like legit like fifteen sacks and we were just we murdered people like everybody in our lights.
Speaker 5: Man we murdered. Everyone we.
Speaker 4: Won we won every single game handedly. Too one game we were, close we Played Notre, dame we. Lost we won twenty to. Seventeen that was the closest. Game everything else was like multiple touchdown. Blowouts and in my senior year we Played touorro lost of them twenty one. Zero Dwayne garrett had a dive in catching the end. Zone they got called back by for a face mask by number seventy, seven but it would have been had been fourteen seven and a. Half we ended up losing twenty one, seven and then we played them again In state lost thirty eight.
Speaker 5: Zero, yeah it was. Bad bench all.
Speaker 6: Over huh bench all?
Speaker 5: OVER i don't know that means you? Over oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah they, yeah, yeah it was, brutal, brutal but, yeah, yeah let's talk TO metafl high. Headlines. Dude Baker mayfield number, one so happy for the story of the. Year Baker, mayfield first round. Pick it's been on he's he was on The Ryan fitzpatrick train where he was gonna just jump around from team to team to team to, team play fifteen years in the league and then tip the cap as he. Leaves just a true locker room guy that everybody. Loves signs a three, year one hundred million dollar deal With tampa and this is, right this is less than a week after they.
Speaker 5: Signed it was. Old, Yeah Mike, Evan Mike evans to another insane.
Speaker 4: Bag mike just is sitting In, florida no state income tax and just raking in money over and over and over.
Speaker 5: Again but that's, unbelievable, man that's. Unreal, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 7: Happy For bake, man like you were, saying like once he he left The, browns was kind of like bouncing around trying to find a. Home played, well like when he got to The rams with, McVeigh and he's just stayed. Steady he's just kept fucking, grinding, man and now it's paying. Off he got h one hundred million dollar deal fifty.
Speaker 12: Guaranteed, hmhly that's gotta feel so good because there's there had to be so many times Where baker are sitting there doubting, himself being, like maybe MAYBE i should have gone about stuff, Different MAYBE i should have just kind.
Speaker 7: Of in your coming form to the attitude that people really wanted me to. Have and you're coming into uh to be the successor ton Of Tom. Brady, yeah no one gave you a shot at the beginning of the year and they were a dangerous team all, season.
Speaker 6: Gritty, team all Season.
Speaker 8: Grady he was on a one, year four million dollar deal right past, Season.
Speaker 7: No because, no literally nobody was counting them in, it and they were getting a little sneaky throughout the first start of the, year had a little had a little lull in the. Middle but, Yeah bro and the team seemed to rally around in big, time Which i'm sure played into all of. Them, man so fired up for the Boy Baker mayfield getting his one hundred million dollar.
Speaker 5: Deal that's. Huge that that's a big.
Speaker 4: One, man THAT'S i mean to, me that's the, Biggest like there's been bigger numbers that's that's been had throughout like before this free agency has. Started but For baker to get that kind of money and throughout the processes had to go to is the. Best Russell wilson met with The. STEELERS i think he also tentatively is gonna meet with The giants as.
Speaker 6: Well did he he's with The, Steelers, yeah he, signed.
Speaker 5: Got. You he stopped at The giants win To.
Speaker 4: Pittsburgh here's What i'll say, About, Well i've kind of planted my flag on the ground HOW i feel About Russell wilson and how he has handled. Himself i'm not the biggest fan of how he's. Operated if he goes to The. STEELERS i think he finds success he used to. HAVE i think so with With art FOR i think Because Arthur, SMITH i Think Art smith is gonna put him in a situation where it's not gonna heavily rely on just him throwing the ball over and over, again kind of like The broncos.
Speaker 5: Did they're gonna run the ball a whole lot More. ART i Think art does great with.
Speaker 4: QUARTERBACKS i saw the way he was operating With tannehill and Even marcus before he got benched twenty. NINETEEN i Think art does a great job of quarterbacks and helping him Because russ does have the mind for WHAT i think happened To russ is AND i don't Know russ at, all but here's WHAT i think happened to.
Speaker 5: Us he had success very. Early he got to his.
Speaker 4: Head he started playing more into the let me show you how HARD i. WORK i love how big of a CELEBRITY i. Am, yeah all the endorsements and all that. Stuff he has been humbled in a massive. Way he has had the biggest uh was a dead cap from being. Cut like he's had the biggest cap hit for a team because they didn't want you anymore any team could have possibly, Had and so that is going to play into the factor of him being, like, YEAH i have an act in a certain way that has gotten me away from the SUCCESSES i used to have At. Seattle AND i do know one guy that played on The broncos with, him and towards the end of that first, Year russ brought them together and he's, like he apologized for his attitude and how.
Speaker 5: He went about it the wrong.
Speaker 4: Way SO i think there's been a lot of humility put in place For. RUSS i think that With Arthur, smith with a guy Like Mike, TOMLIN i feel like that's gonna be any at nausea as. Well they got. WEAPONS i think that's A i think it's a good place For Russell wilson to. Go, yeah that's a good spot for. US i mean they got him for basically league minimum one point. Two, yeah where the ag she?
Speaker 7: IS i mean The broncos are picking up the rest of the million dollars Have, yeah So russell very much like a low risk investment for The.
Speaker 6: Steelers low risk.
Speaker 4: Investment it's a proven deal from the sense that he's only getting paid one point, two but he's also getting paid another thirty, Nine.
Speaker 6: But it ain't The, steelers you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean so he knows there's like a make or break here for. Him.
Speaker 7: Yeah and even though the way The Steelers steelers will operate about it's not like they'll feel some, pressure.
Speaker 4: Right if he's the guy for the job or next ones are gonna, Play, yeah the best ones are gonna.
Speaker 5: Play. Yeah so, YEAH i THINK i think THAT i think it's gonna work out In.
Speaker 7: Pittsburgh steeler fans can look forward to a lot of run, game a lot of play. Actions SOME qb keeps some screens.
Speaker 5: Just to get him.
Speaker 4: Going, Yeah Deandres smith a three, year twenty four point five million dollar deal with fifty point three guaranteed going to The Chicago.
Speaker 5: Bears swift is a. Stud.
Speaker 6: YEAH i, like who else did The bears?
Speaker 4: GET i think they got somebody else throughout this, process or re sign somebody or, Something, okay because it feels like The bears are really starting to get.
Speaker 5: THAT i mean maybe they might have had this for a. WHILE i haven't really followed The bears a whole, lot but.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're getting this franchise like you have with The Buffalo bills back in the twenty, tens where it's, like that's where you go for your career to. Die, yeah The browns before these last few, years that's where you go for your career to. Die and it seems like there's like a little bit of a rumbling that maybe it's changing this. Year but we felt that way with The, browns what six years in a row when they Were Super bowl champions In.
Speaker 5: April, Yeah so we'll see what happens with The.
Speaker 4: Bears, Man i'm NOT i feel for guys Like Big cat who are sitting out there, THINKING i.
Speaker 7: Think they'll be more competitive this. Year there's just been a tough. Division it kind of depends on If kirk signs back with The. Vikings but let's just in fantasy world he. Does you still got The, Vikings you got The. Packers The packers are fucking coming you the fourth of the. Division, division the four in that, division it's not. Close, yeah, right there'll be a more competitive fourth in the division Of.
Speaker 5: Kirk there was a we saw a report when we were In miami that they're talking About Atlanta. Falcons, yeah, yeah which is.
Speaker 6: Which family his wife's family lives.
Speaker 7: In it lives In, atlanta AND i know in the off Seasons kirk would spend a lot of time In atlanta.
Speaker 6: Anyway, yeah but, yeah that would make a lot of. Sense and kurtse the.
Speaker 5: START i feel like he's one of those casts that has been.
Speaker 9: Paid what breaking. News Tony pollard signing with The Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Titans, Oh Tony Pollard Tennessee, titans baby Opening dallas And Derek. Kennedy that's like A Baker mayfield filling in For Tom. Brady Now Tony pollard's got to come in after eight years at The. King that's that's gonna be big shoes to. Fill guys of stud though completely different ballplayer than Than.
Speaker 6: Derek the boys gotta build that line of. Scrimmage you build that line of.
Speaker 5: Scrimmage pollard's he can.
Speaker 7: You, know you need a complimentary back kind of like a one to. Punch but he's somebody who come out of the backfield kind of make it. Out but who who's the Uh, Yeah Tajaj, Spears he's a beast.
Speaker 6: Too similar.
Speaker 5: Styles he had like over a thousand all purpose starts his rookie. Year that Ta J spears.
Speaker 6: Kid similar, styles which is.
Speaker 4: Interesting because you kind of wish you had like a was it thunder And lightning with H C j TWO k and his?
Speaker 5: Boy, yeah, Yeah gondell What Lindell?
Speaker 6: White and In dallas you Had zeke And. Pollard yeah you Can pollard kind of the one.
Speaker 4: Too, Yeah so that'll be interesting because they're both smaller backs that have like good catching, capability can run, routes get out in open. Space maybe just run more two back, right less tight.
Speaker 5: Ends, yeah we're a, lot just a lot more living.
Speaker 6: Personnel.
Speaker 4: YEAH i wonder, though you got to keep both those guys on the field because like how many weapons you gonna Give DeAndre Trailing BURKS i still have more touchdowns than. Him, yeah and then and then Uh Nick Nick westbrook A. Kine i'm sure they'll try and get. It they got to get, somebody but they've got so many issues in this free. Agency they've got to go pick, it pick it up to tackle. Out they have to get a tackle if they're not going to do it in the. Draft, now the draft has a lot of. Talent there's that kid From Penn, state he's he's a. Stud and Then joe alt as, well who had to, ME i don't know if his combine was was very.
Speaker 6: Good you think he lost money at the. COMBINE i don't think he.
Speaker 4: LOST i don't think he gained, Though i'll say that and we all know kind of the conversations we've had in the. Past the combine is really not it's not what you see on THE. Tv is kind of like a showman's. Thing it's, Like, okay you get to watch him, run get excited when dudes do, well and then boo when they do. Terrible but as long as you're checking, boxes it is what it. Is he had twenty seven reps on the.
Speaker 5: Bench that's.
Speaker 4: Plenty that's plenty. Strong he ran a five to. Two that's your standard offens lineman. Speed it's which you're gonna. Get BUT i thought his hips looked a little. Tight but he's he seems like a kid that it. Gets he's taller than. Me he is like half an inch taller than. Me he's A he's a big fucking, boy is what he. Is so we'll see what happens. There they need to address the offensive, line. Though if the Tessey dins want to be good this, year they need to address THE offsi. Line but you need another weapon at wide receiver as.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah because they're gonna be way.
Speaker 4: Different The tennesseeins are gonna high high, power you, know through the air type of.
Speaker 5: Offense now it's totally going to change.
Speaker 6: Completely, sure It's callahan. THERE i, mean, Yeah i'm from the.
Speaker 7: Bank you have all those you had all that talent, there, which by the, way T higgins requesting a, trade.
Speaker 5: There's your guy right. There go get. Him that's who you that's who you.
Speaker 6: Want, yeah could potentially come. HERE i don't.
Speaker 4: Know he's a what he's the number two wide receiver at The. Bengals look at you give him a second at, most definitely not a.
Speaker 7: First looking at The Jerry judy kind of the article is saying that The browns gave UP i believe a fifth and sixth rounder.
Speaker 5: Two different years THAT i THINK i know both in twenty? Four is it twenty?
Speaker 7: Four but the writer followed up, saying with the way the wide receiver class, is it's fair that's a that's a fairly good, deal because it doesn't seem like there's.
Speaker 6: A whole lot of talent in the wide receiver class this.
Speaker 4: Year, yeah MAYBE i. DON'T i don't follow the wide receivers very. Much obviously we know About Marvin Harrison, junior and there's a couple of kids from the From. Washington, yeah, yeah, yeah who's your, Boy Juice juice Us, wells who's the who's your guy that we're?
Speaker 8: Disrespected if your leg At Steve Smith, senior very high on, him say he's a BETTER dk Metcalf.
Speaker 2: O what he big like?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 5: Yes? Bro four to? Four so what is That we just mentioned four, guys, Right?
Speaker 4: Marvin the two dudes From, WASHINGTON i believe they When washington was Playing michigan in The National, championship they were, like, uh those two wide receivers And i'm forgetting their, name so forgive. Me they Were they were compared to like the The ohio state class with Uh CHRIS. A lava and uh who else was in that?
Speaker 5: Class Wiret.
Speaker 4: Wilson so they were kind of like those, speed really sharp, routes good go with their hands type of.
Speaker 5: Dude so when you see those four or.
Speaker 4: Five guys that we just, MENTIONED i guess after that kind of falls. Apart BUT i kind of like the way The rams did, it, dude where they kind of just, said fuck the, Draft we're gonna get guys that already know what they're doing in the, league and we're gonna put a team together and essentially max at our cap space and you go win.
Speaker 5: One, YEA i think T higgins commands a second round a second.
Speaker 6: Rounder, NO i don't think so.
Speaker 11: Either see all of like these older trades that have happened years, Ago like what what Was DeAndre? Music, yeah he was like a third or fourth round.
Speaker 4: Pick, yeah fourth though With David johnson, though who was at the prime and he's running back.
Speaker 11: Career, yeah BUT i mean like SO i forget who it was years, ago but like they only got it was Like Julio jones or something was traded for like a third round.
Speaker 5: Pick, yeah he was in his thirteenth year in THE. Nfl, no that was that Was this was like four or five. Years, yeah like when he got traded From, atlanta yeah to The.
Speaker 2: Titans that where he went right.
Speaker 7: Now, YEAH i mean if you looked at it as like a two or three in the wide receiver, room like you're not gonna get you're not gonna get.
Speaker 4: High and if he came to The, titans he would go back to being a two Because DeAndre.
Speaker 7: Hopkins so depending how they see Trailing, burks guess because we See moore is like a slot.
Speaker 4: Guy yeah, yeah, maybe but what do you, Get. Birks he hasn't stayed healthy at. All like he's had a couple of games where we're, like, okay that's what we. Drafted, yeah you know he was already coming in the eight, ball behind the eight ball with you, know being the guy that essentially REPLACED. A. J. Brown they TRADED aj two get. Him so, yeah BUT T higgins and The titans would be.
Speaker 5: Awesome Chris? Jones what year Is Chris? Jones? Eleven got a fat bag? Shrug got fifty, million right?
Speaker 10: Boy, yeah the whole contract breakdown over the NEXT.
Speaker 5: I didn't get paid ship this.
Speaker 6: Year well you probably got a uh, yeah, yes there it is.
Speaker 5: There it, is oh at the base salary like one point two like oh, okay.
Speaker 10: And eighteen million of it's due By april fifth of this.
Speaker 4: Year oh, yeah, Good Chris. Man that is, yeah see, one two and. Thirteen the next year nineteen twenty eight and thirty. FIVE i wonder If i'll see that and then twenty seven to twenty eight because he's got how much? Guaranteed Ninety, YEAH i Mean i'm sure it'll he'll be a cap casualty at some.
Speaker 5: Point, YEAH i mean that point three.
Speaker 10: Guaranteed, yeah fifty eight total.
Speaker 5: Up to one fifty.
Speaker 6: Eight you got ninety five. Guarantee that's, insane that's. Amazing shout Out Chris jones', agreable smooth little.
Speaker 7: Job but the holdout didn't even play the whole, season, right there's enough data to show any of the deal he signed to miss.
Speaker 4: One he missed one, game but the deal he signed was like a million more dollars than when he would have got if you just stayed.
Speaker 6: Right oh, yeah, yeah that's, right he.
Speaker 7: Was there's enough data collect it on what the defense looks like With Chris jones and Without Chris, jones, like, yeah he did good for.
Speaker 5: Him, yeah good dude, too.
Speaker 10: Just like the other day, too and just Said, casey just like super. Cryptic yeah that's.
Speaker 5: Awesome There's.
Speaker 6: Jones if you're watching right, now we would love to have you on the bus by the.
Speaker 5: Way, YEAH i think he's. Committed he's committed to the boys and the bus the time out of. Them.
Speaker 6: Yeah gotta get him out To, nashville no.
Speaker 5: Question he can fly private to come see, us no.
Speaker 6: Problem, yeah new, money especially right After april, Fifth we'll hit them.
Speaker 5: Up, yeah Hey.
Speaker 4: April, Sixth, yeah when that check clear is, going get you a plane down, here, brother get you.
Speaker 5: One, though you need to go to cars dot com.
Speaker 4: Do cars dot com is the leading digital marketplace that connects car shoppers with their perfect, car celebrating twenty five years of helping shoppers, research find, inventory, finance and sell cars wherever life takes you, next who and whoever you're looking to, be there's a car for that at cars dot. Com up to fifty thousand cars or added daily to cars dot com shop over two million cars or two million possibility cars dot com In, uh whenever i go get a new, car that's that's Where i'm going cars dot. Com find your next possibility on cars dot Com where to? Next Won if they Sell ferraris And, lamborghinis that's all that's all they have In.
Speaker 5: Miami In, miami they definitely that's, yeah that's like The prius In. Miami it is insane to.
Speaker 4: Me how, many, dude there was A lamborghini in The gymior work out at it was that gym was nuts for more than one that just the car, reason, dude it was a crazy.
Speaker 5: Place, yeah that gym was. Nuts how many total how much total score?
Speaker 6: Footage thirty?
Speaker 5: Thousand you?
Speaker 6: Got had a barb like a mateo, man mateo.
Speaker 4: Man he was An, aussi tattoos on his, head had a vibe about him for, sure show us around and then after he shows, around really didn't call.
Speaker 5: You how do you guys? Want and we went straight to the to the bench press and maxed.
Speaker 6: Out you, guys you guys maxed out.
Speaker 7: One thirty, five max out on, that max down on pull. Ups did some uh glue ham raise the.
Speaker 4: Well, dude Those nordic hamstrings are no, joke no, joke my HAMSTRANG i had one. Rep my hamstrings are.
Speaker 5: Sore, yeah those are. Joke those are.
Speaker 4: YEAH a bit of a deal In, miami, dude it's, yeah cars dot. Com you want A lamborghini cars Dot com In, miami do?
Speaker 5: That no.
Speaker 4: Problem pittman from The Colt student what was? IT i don't even know what his deal, was but he's been he's been balling for The colts for a. While while kind of an underrated name of a.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 4: TALL i don't know if he's the fastest guy in the, world but great he immediately getting to the high point finding the.
Speaker 5: Ball the guy's a, stud absolute. Stud so that's that's good for The. Colts what we got here with his. Numbers three, years seventy million dollar, deal that's pretty that's pretty, good and it's it's great to see.
Speaker 4: Players going to that three the three year type of. Deals like a few years, ago you see dude signing this five those six year. Deals the three years is and with the money that's at is, great but it's essentially still a bet on yourself type of. Thing in three, Years i'm gonna go get this back. Again, yeah anything which is.
Speaker 6: Very, quicker you can get the free agencies that rout to go. Right barring that you stay.
Speaker 5: Healthy, yeah that is the hardest thing to.
Speaker 4: Do another, Dude Brandon, graham he just signed a one year, deal but he's going into his fifteenth season with The Philadelphia, eagles same. Team, yeah that's crazy and in the same, WELL i think twenty four hour. Span fletcher Coxicides i'm done, playing played twelve years with the core group of.
Speaker 5: Guys were breaking.
Speaker 9: News crazy. Day packers just Released David. Baktiari that one was kind of on The.
Speaker 6: Radiaro, yeah we talked about it.
Speaker 5: All we all understood that was gonna.
Speaker 10: Happen, yeah, yeah where do you guys think he might end?
Speaker 4: UP i, mean if he can stay healthy To. Tennessee he's already got a house out. Here that would be a big.
Speaker 5: Win it would be a big. Win.
Speaker 4: GOOD i know he was at the house the other day for that dinner we, had and, you you, Know dave is a guy that very reminds me a lot Of Dennis, kelly like very, aware very, understanding loves a good, conversation and you could tell in that process he knew that this inevitable news is gonna.
Speaker 5: Happen but anytime you get, cut, dude even though when you know.
Speaker 4: It's gonna, happen there's a there's a somber moment for you sitting there and being, like, damn it's really. Over because he was at he was there for ten, years right the. PACKERS i think he's a year older than. Me, yeah it was a long, time, yeah ten. Years and he he AND i have very similar situations as far as like had a, Knee me was you, know not the best after the first, surgery had to go, back get some stuff cleaned, out stuff like. That and so this was definitely something we all knew was going to. Happen but love the, boy bach love. Him, yeah he gonna Be he's he's gonna.
Speaker 5: BE i ays gonna. BE. I it'd be.
Speaker 7: Sick if The talians grabbed, him that would be. Sick figure something. Out it'd be big.
Speaker 4: Too it'd be a huge help because you get a guy in free agency that you know can play. Ball the only the only question mark on him is can you stay? Healthy, yeah which is a scary question. Mark but if he's able to play at eighty percent of his, capabilities the guy's A Pro bowl.
Speaker 5: Guy he's get that uh, man.
Speaker 6: Who's that linebacker From? Carolina we saw him.
Speaker 7: In vegas playing next To Keikley Thomas davis towards, knee same knee three, times still came Back pro Bowler's that is.
Speaker 5: Impressive should?
Speaker 7: We, oh, Oh Mac? Jones how you feel About Mac jones going from The patriots to The.
Speaker 4: JAGS i thought it was a weird deal and it's sad For mac because he's going to be the backup at The.
Speaker 2: Jacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah so it's one of THOSE i mean he's Not, yeah he's Not Trevor. Lawrence he's Not Trevor. Lawrence But Trevor lawrence didn't have the greatest season last. Year SO i don't know if in The jaguars camp they're sitting there, going, hey.
Speaker 5: Maybe If trevor probably a little.
Speaker 6: Quarterback absolutely it ain't gonna be a real.
Speaker 5: One no, no, no, no absolutely. Not, yeah it's not gonna be a real. One it's. TOUGH i mean It's.
Speaker 4: Dave dave did a little you know video yesterday talking About Mac. Jones how you know it's not said and written yet if he's a bust or. Not this is every bit of a bust that we're looking at right. Now but do you have the perfect example in the same conversation Of Baker, mayfield who until last year was an absolute. Bust now he's getting one hundred million dollar.
Speaker 5: Contract who you talking?
Speaker 4: About he's a first overall. Pick he did he did lead The browns of the. Playoffs he let The browns of the. Playoffs he's a first overall, pick first first overall. Pick if you're the first overall, pick you're a, quarterback like you would think the guy like the standard of a bust of being a top five pick is. Insane like you should be on that team for ten. Years there's argument when they let him. Go, yeah part of ways with, him there are. Arguments you could have arguments that Of Mark cooper's a bust because you, Know i'm telling you there's.
Speaker 5: There i'm. Saying i'm not saying he. Is i'm saying the argument if you if.
Speaker 4: You're that much of a, talent you're at The cowboys and you go to you go to The Cleveland browns and send to The, browns it's that you're getting.
Speaker 5: Treated if you were that, great you're the team's gonna want to keep. You but he had a great run With. Dallas he had a great run With. Dallas but how many years was there?
Speaker 2: For five or six?
Speaker 5: Years?
Speaker 11: Six baker also had like Four, yeah he was a top four, pick fourth pick five. Years look up A Mark.
Speaker 4: Cooper i'm not, Saying i'm not saying he is a. Bust i'm saying there's an argument for. That AND i know that's a big like trigger word for everybody's bust and people are gonna get mad about that that there is an argument SAY i was a.
Speaker 8: BUST i mean the last two the last three, Years amari had over one thousand yards receiving in his. Career it looks like he's had an eight, year nine year, career nine four hundred, yards sixty.
Speaker 5: Touchdowns stud five is who's The who's the wide?
Speaker 6: Receiver he didn't get extended with The.
Speaker 7: Raiders it seems like he had some injury problems in at twenty eighteen twenty seventeen, eighteen.
Speaker 5: So he went to The raiders.
Speaker 6: First So raiders kind of like let him do his thing in.
Speaker 7: Pregency dallas signs, Him he get they get a lot of they get a lot out of their investment In. Dallas and he goes to The browns and he's still over a thousand. Yards, yeah who's who's the?
Speaker 5: KID i, Know i'm not a. Bus who's the.
Speaker 4: Kid that has been like nine different teams but has one thousand yards every? Year Brandon Cooks that's the argument is being on multiple teams when you're when you're a first round. Pick i'm not Saying Amari cooper's a. Bust i'm saying there's an argument for it because you're on multiple different. Teams what is your standard of a bus that's not that's not my. Standard that's somebody like somebody else WHEN i was arguing when you guys are, arguing he was saying, that, yeah but if you're really that, good you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Be on the same team for you, know. Longer but the.
Speaker 7: Thing, is Like raiders could have been in the running in free, agency like some guys aren't tied to just be, Like i'm gonna stay with the same.
Speaker 6: Team Like raiders could have probably offered him a. Contract i'm not sure.
Speaker 5: He, no they would have picked up a fifth year option he had.
Speaker 6: Traded there because they don't pick up The.
Speaker 5: Cowboys, yeah this dude that was.
Speaker 6: Still willing to, deal like just because the fifth year Doesn't.
Speaker 4: Brandon, cooks this guy is still saying the same, thing like he says a thousand thousand yards a, year but he can't stick. ANYWHERE i think he's been with The texans for a few years, now.
Speaker 5: Does he pick that?
Speaker 2: Up contracts.
Speaker 6: Just just uh go up and just hit career earnings.
Speaker 4: And?
Speaker 6: Zumming when Wash cooks drafting a fourteen round, first.
Speaker 11: Who for?
Speaker 7: Real, YEAH i, mean and it's like him bouncing around like he could be you never, know but he could be like an attitude guy where he just doesn't, stick like to, me if you're a first rounder and you're being productive and you're somebody a team can build around during that, season you're.
Speaker 6: Not you're like to, me, like if If Amari.
Speaker 7: Cooper would have been a, bus a real bus fizzles out after that down those down years are trending down, years and his third and fourth, season and he wouldn't be bouncing. Back the fact that he bounces back and he's still putting up great numbers for a receiver because The dallas did love, him and then you just have and a lot of people Say Amari cooper is like one of the best route runners that you'll. Find, yeah oh. Yeah then they say he's not a bad locker room guy or nothing like. That like sometimes the business is just the. Business BUT i mean he's been averaging over a thousand in the last several, Years like, Yeah like to, me he's HE'S i don't know what the word is, of he's paying.
Speaker 2: Off, yeah.
Speaker 5: He's got twenty he been seventeen million bonus in twenty. Nineteen yeah with THE ras bonus with The. Rams uh, yeah he getting knocked out right in that.
Speaker 6: Game somebody who can just the top, off.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he on The.
Speaker 4: Patriots he's The, eagles that's. Right, NO i see this is a dude. TOO i think he's had a thousand yard year every year has been the. League, yeah but he bounces around all over the.
Speaker 5: Place, yeah he could just be like an attitude.
Speaker 2: Guy who.
Speaker 6: KNOWS i haven't really heard a whole lot about him as far as like his.
Speaker 5: Reputation, yeah, No, Yeah cooper is definitely not a. Bust that's a that was a bad. Take you will clip it, though clip it, absolutely clip.
Speaker 6: It shout out no free shout.
Speaker 7: Out, Yeah i'm propping into some shout out no Fore shadows is brought to a, nobody brought to us BY i think it's brought to us By Duke. Cannon yeahe of the best smelling ship that you will find if you can smell us also starting to lean over to smell, it and that is a nice Nice what is?
Speaker 6: It what are?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 6: Shamrock that's a great.
Speaker 7: One you can Find Duke Cannon shamrock thick in their full of men's grooming products At dukecannon dot.
Speaker 6: Com and we have a special offer for the.
Speaker 7: Boys for a limited, time get twenty percent off your first order using busting.
Speaker 6: Twenty that's B USSI.
Speaker 7: N two zero for twenty percent off your first order at Duke cannon dot. Com they also have a incredible little area In target THAT i always go by and check Out Duke cannon not for. Clowns their shamrock thick body. Wash it smells.
Speaker 4: Incredible that's the trophy game. Too if you guys want, that want you more than welcome you go grab a trophy.
Speaker 6: Game i'll kick off the shout on no free shout out with rows pasta.
Speaker 7: SAUCE i love it. Nice it's just no free shout. Outs shout, out no free shout out rows pasta. SAUCE i see that they have some, ketchup BUT i Think i'm gonna dabble in it because their brand is has gravitated toward me enough to be, like you know, WHAT i bet their ketchup tastes. Better, Really that's how WELL i feel like their brand.
Speaker 5: Awareness what's the brand? Name raw R a oh, yes R A a Poster, Yes rowls yes, there.
Speaker 6: But they're uh, man what is their Exact? Hey bring, up bring up their, lineup bring up the.
Speaker 7: Roster, Yeah rowls are are A, yeah bring out the rows R a oh Aposterphs rouse.
Speaker 5: Roster it's in Old.
Speaker 6: Foods jackie might not have seen.
Speaker 10: It, Yeah, rich.
Speaker 4: It's good, brand all. Right do they have their different? Uh their Different that that one go. DOWN i don't know how to pronounce.
Speaker 7: It that aur a, Beiada that rabiata rouse spicy arabiata, sauce that's the. HITTER i want to deble on their vodka. Sauce but, again every TIME i see, IT i JUST i want.
Speaker 6: Their rabiata the.
Speaker 10: Angry, yeah, bro that ship is?
Speaker 5: Nice is it? Really how spicy are you?
Speaker 2: Talking?
Speaker 6: UH i mean not spicy like, that but just say just good like taste very good.
Speaker 7: Like i'll like anything like you, Know emos shot the boys from Toasted, ravelli so at times where he gets a toast ravelo, Going i'll just that's My marinara. Sauce i'm just dipping it in the, rows, Bro, yeah the rows pasta. Sauce that's my shot, OUT a free shot out this.
Speaker 2: Week.
Speaker 4: Nice, Nice i'll keep the same thing on my shout in a free shot my. Shot no free shout is going to go To Sunday Family Dinner nights being gone from Since, wednesday getting Back Sunday. Uh Usually taylan does the. Meatball she does all. That we had a dinner in two weeks. Ago this week she decided to make. Pizza she made the dough, herself got all the things, going got all the, toppings all the things you would want on your. Pizza let the kids make their own. Pizza she you, know cooked the whole thing. Fire that woman can make some dough like her sour dough. Techniques you've got The simon.
Speaker 5: Rolls, incredible had the bread incredible like her little, yeah her little the meat.
Speaker 6: Bowl she she is very.
Speaker 4: Good she's been finding a solid lade in the bakery. Category she's been she's been.
Speaker 6: Crushing so shout out the, uh what's your role in the kitchen during?
Speaker 5: Family?
Speaker 4: Bit clean up, guy big clean. God, now last TIME i put both kids to, sleep so she. Did she bent the knee and she she cleaned, up which was nice BECAUSE i THOUGHT i didn't have to do.
Speaker 5: Both oh. Wow usually WHEN i come home after a longer.
Speaker 4: TRIP i try to overcompensate a little, bit get in, there do as much as. Possible step, up step, up step up or step. Out, brother you gotta pick. ONE i decided to step, up so, yeah the shutout family dinner, nights especially when.
Speaker 5: It's everything's made by. Hand, dude shut out tailent on that, minshew what do you got?
Speaker 6: Brother my?
Speaker 2: Shutout no for you.
Speaker 11: Shure this week goes to, uh something that happens a lot when you were a, Kid and when you get these in the, mail you were just so stoked because you know your sports season's coming.
Speaker 2: Around it's Those East bay.
Speaker 11: Magazines you just you scroll or flip through all the, pages just circle some shit like on it that you, Want, Like, mom this is what's going to take me to the next. Level this these pair of, cleats this is baseball. Glove this is what's gonna make me hell, yeah best player. Possible and but like every time you would get Those East bade, magazines you're so stoked to see like what the new fashion in my new trends that are out there for the sports, Season.
Speaker 5: Hell, yeah, man rip my.
Speaker 4: One my one issue about sports apparel IS i love WHEN i find like the pair of cleats THAT i love to. Wear mine Were Nike. Alphas they're the Mid. TOPS i thought they were the best CLEATS i ever wore my entire. Life they only run him for like a, year maybe two years and then they bring in that they name the same, thing but they changed a whole bunch of shit about, them.
Speaker 5: AND i hate. THAT i wish so badly they would just, keep like keep the good. THING a good.
Speaker 7: Thing you gotta find, that you gotta find. Them, yeah you gotta find the vintage boys on. eBay, man they're.
Speaker 5: Hard. MAN i remember when it was like pro alf or something like.
Speaker 4: That Michael rus wore these cleats and WHEN i switched From adidas To nike because my foot was hurting. Me these are the cleats THAT i wore that, like my foot never. Hurt and then they stopped making them like two years, later AND i was sick to my. Stomach ended up finding The, alphas WHICH i was fired up.
Speaker 5: About, Jack what do you?
Speaker 9: Got mine goes To Robert Downey. Junior he got his First oscar last night And.
Speaker 6: Roppenheimer.
Speaker 10: Yeah and it's JUST i think it's cool because we all know the story Of Robert Downey.
Speaker 9: Jr he was off his, rocker you, know decades, ago losing his life to drugs and in and out of rehab he Did blackface and Traffic thunder and for him to get An oscar on like the global.
Speaker 10: SCALE i think it's. Cool and he had a really cool.
Speaker 9: Acceptance speech and tipped his cap to his wife and like all these funny little jokes and. Stuff so, yeah shout out to The Robert Downey.
Speaker 5: Jr did he get any backlash for the black?
Speaker 10: Face, no because it was a flawless. Performance it.
Speaker 5: Was it was.
Speaker 9: Incredible, yeah someone actually brought it up last night when they were presenting, him which is funny. Too but, yeah shout out To Robert Downey, junior The Iron.
Speaker 5: Man that's a good. One that's a real good. One Jp, OH.
Speaker 8: I saw something cool with that. Too Robert downey for the First Iron, MAN i think he only got paid like five hundred thousand or. Something, yeah super, low and then now it's made him like over four hundred.
Speaker 5: Million it was.
Speaker 6: Crazy sticking in the movie, topics ooh where it?
Speaker 8: Goes shout out no free shout out To Kung Fu panda four could be the last of one of my favorite series of all. Times they left the door open if they did want to create some. More, yeah, well, man so many y'all KNOW i love animated, movies and so many of my favorite life lessons have come from that movie come from My Master, Ugway Master Sheifu. Po he's working his way up the sense leaderboard in the. Movie AND i watched it last night and it's just it was. Great so shout out To Kung Fu. Panda let's, go.
Speaker 4: Man we were flirting with that In. Miami there was a piece of me WHEN i saw you tweet about. IT i was, like, damn we should have just.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 8: Yeah there was No ugway in the, movie which stung a little. Bit BUT i Think i'm about to start campaigning for A Master way origin story.
Speaker 5: Movie that would be a, leak that would Be.
Speaker 4: YEAH i even we talked About master Kung Fu panda so much In. MIAMI i went and Watched Kung Fu panda.
Speaker 5: Three we had some. Downtime it's. FIREFILM i was. HAPPY i thought i'd seen it AND i hadn't seen.
Speaker 6: It you gotta get on, it gotta get on.
Speaker 5: It you got a lot to get on right.
Speaker 8: Now Born Kung Fu panda sharing food at, Dinner.
Speaker 5: Masters And masters The air.
Speaker 6: Sharing food a dinner.
Speaker 5: Watch it pissed me.
Speaker 4: Off it's just it just re reaffirms EVERYTHING i think. About you should just wait until a season is over and then binge wash.
Speaker 9: It seven and eight have been a little bit set up ishn t are gonna Be it's only ten, EPISODES i think.
Speaker 10: SO i, mean at this, POINT i feel like that's it's.
Speaker 6: Usually, right usually eight to.
Speaker 2: TEN i know.
Speaker 5: It it's such a good show.
Speaker 4: Though it's so, good and all the different storylines are doing an amazing job of establishing multiple main.
Speaker 5: Characters it's not just not just you, Know Austin. Butler, yeah SO i agree.
Speaker 6: That being, said showgun so.
Speaker 5: Good how many episodes that show right? Now we're out right? Now or?
Speaker 6: Three four is the? Latest will be the latest?
Speaker 10: One we'll be coming out tomorrow Or. WEDNESDAY i thought it was.
Speaker 9: TONIGHT i think it comes out, tonight like maybe. Eleven oh, gotcha Gotch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah but there'll be.
Speaker 6: Four they'll be four this week.
Speaker 5: Out. Yeah i'm going to wait until the season is. Over i'm gonna go watch them. All that's All i'm gonna. DO i.
Speaker 4: Can't i'm already every TIME i Put masters Of, aaron literally halfway through the, EPISODE i get this feeling my.
Speaker 5: Somem like there's gonna be no closure at the end of.
Speaker 7: This i'm not gonna, yeah, YEAH i personally don't mind staying up to date because it's something to look forward to every, week because usually If i'm binging my next morning kind Of i'm just, like, fuck.
Speaker 6: Why DID i stay up and watch?
Speaker 7: Stuff like Usually i'm getting to a point WHERE i have an, episode an episode Of half In me just at nighttime then went in between that nine nine, Thirty i'm just, thinking, hey you're trying to get rid of for, It SO i don't. Mind, like and then each if you have a full roster going to where you got like three or four days of the week where something new comes, out you're on to like those that amount of. Shows you have something different every night to look forward, to.
Speaker 10: Special time in.
Speaker 9: Life, Yeah i've never experienced that pool too, though when on like The Flip side of The, corner you're, like, damn this episode's not gonna give me. Closure when you do hit an episode that's just like, incredible there's like something about, it like you fought for this. Episode it's like you put in hours to get this, night and that to me is kind of that's.
Speaker 10: Special.
Speaker 6: Yeah and then if you're, bitching you're kind of bitch with. Everybody, yeah, Right, god next week a teaser week to be.
Speaker 10: Crazy next week.
Speaker 5: We'll watch Show.
Speaker 6: Gun you should Good shop very. Points, yeah it's a very good show that comes out On, mondays so Like monday.
Speaker 10: Nights yeah money If i'm.
Speaker 6: Saying that Because jack was fired up last week you, said hey tonight episode.
Speaker 10: Three it's if you have Like Hulu, premium you get it at eleven.
Speaker 9: Pm and then if, NOT i think it comes out On, tuesdays like Maybe tuesday morning or.
Speaker 5: Something got something like that good? Show, yeah sounds like.
Speaker 7: It you got any good dad, tales Our Little dad segment Or Dad club?
Speaker 6: Segment, YEAH i got.
Speaker 5: ONE i got one perfect already got it on dad.
Speaker 6: Segments so emerged Byer march.
Speaker 4: Forty, also, yeah you talk about the shamrock From Duke. Canna we Have Saint Patty's day merch as. Well you can go check out stored. Up are still sports dot com. Dads now for the dads that travel a bunch for. WORK i don't know how much you, guys if you're in and out for a weekend or. Whatever the boys were gone From wednesday To sunday. MORNING i get real excited WHEN i get to come. HOME i think about all the things we're gonna do and play ball. Ball so during the day kids are we're playing these different. Games we're ripping, around having a good.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 4: BEDTIMES i don't know what happens When i'm not, home but every TIME i come, home it's a bit of a hassle putting my kids.
Speaker 5: Down something's, different something's. OFF i think the.
Speaker 4: Leash was a little too, loose possibly because, Me i'm a big structure guy from like dinner and bed or like meal times and. BEDTIMES i feel like our great structure points and then everything in. Between let them be, kids but having that little bit of, structure they can kind of feel it is. Big, obviously it's a spring break.
Speaker 5: Right now for my.
Speaker 4: Kids so they're kind of doing whatever the hell they, want which is. Great AND i go to put my kids down last, night and it is it's just kind of cracking the whip a little bit getting them back and in. Everything so when put her in her, bed and you can tell she was, like how AM i gonna get out of?
Speaker 5: This But, DAD i left no, room no room to wiggle through.
Speaker 4: Everything we knocked out, everything gave her. EVERYTHING i, said we can do one more of, this one of. That SO i don't only have like A i'm not mad about anything, today BUT.
Speaker 5: I am just a little.
Speaker 6: Frustrated, no, no, no, No i'm not even.
Speaker 4: FRUSTRATED i will just say to the dad's a solid structured bedtime will help so much with as your kids get. Older because when they're Like willow's, three And WILLOW i can just she kind of knows the. Deal you gotta rip go here we, go, boom you're in. Bed i'll see you. Later when they get six and they start to know, like, OKAY i can ask these questions and they'll stay. Longer and then IF i DO, X y AND z That i'll bring them back. Upstairs and then she starts leaving the bed to come back. Downstairs that's the stuff where Now i'm. Infuriated it's this part where you're able to, know, like go in with a, plan go to war with a, plan don't just go in there for a. Bedtime know what you're about to estab establish what you're supposed to do with your, kids execute, it love them, up and get.
Speaker 5: Out it's the. Move so it's more of a we got to stick together with structured. Bedtimes that's my dad. Segment so she was pressing a couple.
Speaker 6: Buttons last night she.
Speaker 5: Wasn't pressing, buttons BUT i could tell that you have to go. There at one, point m to, me it's it's not it's it's not pressing the buttons from like you want to.
Speaker 4: Talk i'm all about. Talking but If i'm, like, hey can you go do, this like it's have for, bed go brush your, teeth and it's like we want to have a fuck around session of going to the closet and then ripping over to this hilarrea and then we're gonna go. IN i watch what you, Know steward From matt to v look WHAT i could, do and it kind of like starts ripping. Around that's when it's like WHAT i just, Say Like i'm getting rid. GOOD i said this last, Week i'm getting real good at the stern dad. Voice AND i had to throw down a stern dad voice at a not only all, right, hey when do you, mind uh just go bush your, teeth sweet and then have to go brush your, teeth go, Poty.
Speaker 6: Hey let's go play in the. Clause, hey let's go play in the.
Speaker 5: Clause, honey we're gonna Go we're gonna brush our.
Speaker 6: Teeth But, dad mom let me play in the closet last.
Speaker 4: Night go brush your teeth and we can do all these things. After go brush your teeth right, now because that's what he had asked you to.
Speaker 2: Do two.
Speaker 5: Minutes two. Minutes what the? Clause go brush your teeth for two? Minutes so she need to? Do, mom let me. Play that's. Fine mommy's not putting you to bed at. Night now you hear you hear my tone of? Voice do you hear my tone right? NOW i got tears come? Last do you hear my? Tone? Though? Yeah so what does that tell? You its your?
Speaker 4: Day he's a little frustrated because All daddy wants you to do is just go and brush your teeth right. Now once we do, that we can knock a couple of these things. Out But, dad he asked you to go do. Something just go do that, thing and then we can have. Fun, Promise promise we can. Play, yeah we can play for five. Minutes ten, honey come, on, now go bush your. Teeth we'll talk about.
Speaker 5: It you say ten, Minutes i'll go brush my. Teeth she said that to. ME i beg, like, damn, okay, yeah, yeah, alright ten minutes soling but that was.
Speaker 4: Legitate that was WHEN i Think i'm Pet smart, too. Dude we're playing with the cats at Pet. Smart, Yeah And willa was on like one of the little scratch cloth things and she was looking in the big bowl for all these other cat toys to give the. Kids And willa was already kind of like maxing out the wait for this cat. Thing AND i get her off and went LIKE i want to do. It i'm, like, oh when you're too, big you're too, big it's gonna break. It She's i'm saying. It i'm from me to, Her, hey you're too, big and she just looks at me and starts walking to. IT i was, like you're too. Big she puts like three hands on. It you're too, big and starts climbing.
Speaker 5: Up, like oh when just put some, bases come, on, Bro and she's like. What i'm, like what do you?
Speaker 11: Mean?
Speaker 5: What what DID i just say to? You she's, Like i'm too. Big i'm, like, then why are you doing? It you're too? BIG i don't want she. Hurt, Yeah so Now i'm fired.
Speaker 6: Up negotiation tactics are alive and well with the.
Speaker 5: Kids, man it's a daily, thing, man it's a daily.
Speaker 4: Thing we had a couple of winding situations yesterday too That i've already pitched.
Speaker 5: ABOUT i handled my. BUSINESS i handled my. Business you have the adjust THAT i handled my business out? There you know how.
Speaker 7: Mine goes to UH i wrote this story out On, twitter but mine goes to roofs understanding.
Speaker 6: That fridays are Pizza fridays and movie.
Speaker 5: Nights.
Speaker 7: YEAH i picked he up from a, nap brought her over to the, table and just to like make. CONVERSATION i always just asked, like did you sleep?
Speaker 2: Well did you?
Speaker 6: Dream what were your dreams? About And i'm, like, hey what do we get to do? Tonight and she was like move the. Night AND i was Like i'm sitting up there changing And.
Speaker 7: I'm, like, yeah that's. RIGHT i was, like what else do we get to? Do and she's like Pizza? Friday AND i was, like let's go and and just pick her. Up AND i was, like, So i'm, like, yeah that's, right that's. Right she's starting to put like together to you, know two and three, words which fires me.
Speaker 6: Up what else DO i? Have here's a tip for the dads out. THERE i do really.
Speaker 7: Well and it's only dad. Too, mom doesn't for whatever, Reason mom doesn't have the power but secret telling her a, Secret like if we're trying to get her to do something that needs to tell you a secret and come on and then basically just tell her what we've been telling her for the last couple of minutes and then she'll just she'll be all about. It so a little tip is letting them in on a secret and do secret time is is a very good one because then they'll come over and they'll say.
Speaker 5: MORE i beg, yeah, Brush she'll run on over and you're just, like, YO i got Some. Yeah. Yeah the secret thing is a nice. Move.
Speaker 7: Yeah she'll just start getting like you should want to jump on the couch or something like, That hey that it needs to tell you a.
Speaker 6: Secret that needs to tell you a.
Speaker 7: Secrets she's like start to get out And i'll start to like walk away back it's and Then i'll kind of tell her and.
Speaker 6: She'll just she'll do.
Speaker 5: It, Bro it's. Crazy that's.
Speaker 4: Awesome we're about to have The tale of two dads, though because you had some great. Ones i'm about to go in.
Speaker 5: Now the secret. Thing we did that for bed time for a little. Bit, yeah and it turned INTO.
Speaker 4: I was, like all, right tell me a, secret and then they'll basically just say budget of shit like, sausage.
Speaker 5: And that becomes a.
Speaker 4: Conversation, yeah LIKE i. Can't and this one they're laying the. CRIP i go to leave and it's like daddy a, hi because you're enjoying yourself. Too, yeah and then five secrets and you're, like, okay it's time for.
Speaker 7: Betting See i'll just, Well i'll just end up walking out because every time we wants something, EXTRA i just remind, HER i, like you said it one more Because i'll Tell. Charli i'm like she negotiates With charles Like rue's big on like hug. Hug she wants to give everything a, hug and her hug just like a lean and, yeah and she'll like want to hug the, stairs like when she had a what is IT? Rsv, yeah it's a little treatment thing where she's got to put the thing on her over her.
Speaker 6: Mouth but she'll be like she'll she'll say, treatment she's got a.
Speaker 5: Hug.
Speaker 7: Treatment you gotta go out and hug. This she's gotta hug the, couch she's gotta hug the. Blinds that's because there's always something. New they're just trying to negotiate to stay up. Longer, yeah and about how do, You i'm, LIKE i don't, know, SWEETER i just LIKE i just stick to Whatever i'm.
Speaker 6: Saying i'm, like, NO i know that. SUCKS i know that sucks so much.
Speaker 4: Different dad and mom. THINGS i feel like moms are more willing to negotiate with their.
Speaker 7: Child, yeah there's so there's such a warmer. Place moms are such a warmer place in their.
Speaker 5: Arms.
Speaker 4: Yeah AND i love that we're having this conversation because what you're saying makes Me, okay all, RIGHT i Know i'm upset like that.
Speaker 7: She can't hug mom, again and she'll start like crying about, hey, hey hey hey, mom.
Speaker 6: Send me a. Picture you let me sure you picture mom so you can give her.
Speaker 5: Hug.
Speaker 7: Yeah so just pull Up Charles instagram and just show the post recent picture And i'm, like Here's, mom give her a, hug and she'll like a bar.
Speaker 5: Three, yeah that one was last. Night she leaned in and then and then.
Speaker 2: That was she was stopped. Crying that's.
Speaker 5: Awesome way to try to pull that on.
Speaker 4: Me was, like, yeah, yeah, Yeah wayne tried to pull that on. Me last, Night she's, LIKE i want to tell mom. SOMETHING i was, Like mom's dealing with something downstairs days being down at night tonight and then she like started GET i said, like, honey we're not doing this. Tonight we're not gonna get upset about stuff.
Speaker 5: Though we know can we can we till. Tomorrow it's all. Good we're all. Good and she's, like she's, like JUST i just say one thing to. MOM i was, like you know, What i'll call. HER i called. HER i was, like, hey H, mom when wants to ask you tell you one. Thing that's the one.
Speaker 6: Thing AND i was LIKE i, know, like, hey here's the situation we're.
Speaker 4: In by my tone of, voice when's, breath she's ending the sentence of the one. Thing i'm, like all, Right, mom love, You we'll see. You letter was, like see you got it. Done look how that works in and. Out the phone is, big the phone's, big but yeah for.
Speaker 7: Whatever and then one TIME i pulled up the treatment. THING i just pulled up, yeah treatment for rs. WORD i typed in treatment FOR rsv for. Kids and Then i'm just scrolling the images and figuring out like the. Machine i'm, like, hey look here's treatment right, here give it up because we're not walking.
Speaker 5: Outside how long was she that? Treatment? For like a day or? Two? Oh wasn't? That oursh's like a big, deal, RIGHT i.
Speaker 6: Guess it can.
Speaker 7: Be she had it a couple of weeks, ago she did for like two? Days maybe satus looking in in the.
Speaker 5: World, Yeah i'm sure the loud noises or eyes are all.
Speaker 2: Big.
Speaker 5: Yeah lock into this next.
Speaker 6: Segment next segment brought to us By Twisted. Tea Twisted.
Speaker 7: Tea Twisted tea is a, refreshing hard iced team made with real brood tea and five percent.
Speaker 6: Alcohol full of flavor and very.
Speaker 7: Refreshing Twisted tea goes down, smooth so smooth that there is no, carbonation which makes.
Speaker 6: It easy to drink all day.
Speaker 7: Long Twisted tea fuels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game. Day it is the perfect alcohol or beverage for game day, tailgating parking, lot, springtime spring, break watching at a bar with, friends at, home out on the beach. Somewhere Twisted tea is there to turn up your beautiful day full of. Sun keep it twisted With Twisted. Tea, mitchie all, right.
Speaker 11: Twist the question this week comes from my one Buddy, Ryan so shout Out. Ryan would you rather have your whole career with one team get into The ring Of honor but your team is kind of, average you never really make it to the, Playoffs you just kind of middle of the road. Team or spend your career with multiple teams and win one championship and your your stats are the same for for both stops or pro.
Speaker 2: Situations Super.
Speaker 6: Bowl that's.
Speaker 7: Tough, yeah that's. Tough, YEAH i think you got to taste the sweet nectar of a Super.
Speaker 5: Bowl how many teams three?
Speaker 11: Plus but you only you don't win a Super bowl obviously at every, stop you just get, one like you win a Super, bowl then like doing your honor the next team because you're that better than than won in the Super.
Speaker 10: Bowl.
Speaker 4: YEAH i don't, know, bro that it is harder than just saying Super bowl because there is playing for one team is?
Speaker 5: Dope, yeah for.
Speaker 7: Sure it's Like i'm asking, MYSELF i THINK i stay with the with the. Team, yeah and not That i'm gonna be A ring Of honor guy With. Nebraska but the Example i'm using in my head is WHAT i have the same career At nebraska right, now or DO i hit the portal a time or, two AND i get one national title with somebody. Else SO i Think i'm staying WITH i Think i'm going with the team on switching my, Answer i'm going with the staying with one, Team ring of, honor same stat line you, Said, yeah, yeah one, squad one heart, beat one, Sound, yeah go Big, red we, Die we.
Speaker 10: Don't davis signed with The jags three years shout.
Speaker 6: Out the boy.
Speaker 5: Game, YEAH i wanted him for The.
Speaker 4: Titans hopefully they're supposed to be nicest past Ye kennas this past. Year, yeah what happened to? Them which one are you? Taking which one are? YOU i don't, know they're, both they're both. Great I'VE i spent my whole career with one, team So i'll Go.
Speaker 5: I'll go the opposite BECAUSE i have never tasted.
Speaker 7: That so do you wish, say we'll just say you're in The ring Of honor like you might get ring of? Honor which is that's a that's an, argument that's a real that's a real.
Speaker 2: Debate.
Speaker 7: Yeah so, yeah your, career, basically you would rather have Been you would rather bounce around on a few teams and won A Super. Bowl say you win, say say you went to The buccaneers When Tom brady was on The buccaneers and you guys won that year and took down The.
Speaker 5: Chiefs being a.
Speaker 6: Part of that.
Speaker 4: TEAM i don't, know BECAUSE i did love my career at The. Titans, yeah and really Everything mitch said was my career besides The ring Of honor.
Speaker 5: Thing you're on a, team you're in the.
Speaker 6: Planet you might be a ring of honor like you had the career to be like a ring of.
Speaker 5: Honor i'll keep the main, thing the main. Thing i'll stay with The ring Of, HONOR i.
Speaker 10: DO i.
Speaker 4: THINK i think The ring Of honor is one of the coolest things you can. Get, Obviously hall Of fame's, Massive Obviously Super bowl's, Massive but being in The ring Of honor on one team that, forever your legacy just forever lives.
Speaker 5: On, yeah is the coolest.
Speaker 4: Thing but you're gonna get A ring of honor if you're A hall Of, famer, yeah, fame yeah, Yeah hall Of.
Speaker 5: Fame school yeah. YEAH i haven't had my jersey have been retired in high. School yours.
Speaker 6: HATS i don't know if my jersey has been.
Speaker 7: Retired you're putting the ring of honor maybe bit has are you talking? About what were you ring of honor in high?
Speaker 8: School?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Do don't you have some in high? School high?
Speaker 6: School hall of?
Speaker 5: Fame high hall of?
Speaker 6: Fame, yeah first, YEAR i ain't got that first year it opened?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 6: Yeah is it your your high school with like the district my high, School North County High.
Speaker 5: School, OKAY i need that, too.
Speaker 10: Bro Christian wilkins four, years one hundred and ten million with The.
Speaker 5: Raiders, OOH.
Speaker 10: A lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Happened, yeah there's a lot of.
Speaker 9: Time apologies as being tomorrow for in the. Week obviously this is in current.
Speaker 5: NEWS i.
Speaker 10: Know it's just there's a lot going on the next three. Days it's really.
Speaker 5: Year this is an awesome time of. Year. DAMN i thought he was gonna say it to The miami for a.
Speaker 2: While, crazy.
Speaker 5: He is, nasty might have to.
Speaker 6: Do his money's getting tossed.
Speaker 5: Around hey you can you can you see me?
Speaker 2: Right what?
Speaker 6: Happened i'm Just i'm just uncomfortable with my low.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 7: MAN i can't even, LIKE i don't, KNOW i keep trying to sit so far back SO i can get on that little no, homo that little hard spot back There i'm trying to sit on the little hard spot so.
Speaker 6: That WAY i can keep it.
Speaker 7: Up versus If i'm like down in, HERE i feel like my spine like bends so much more and it's just put so.
Speaker 5: Much see WHEN i say like, this If i'm way too high right, Now i'm looking down on.
Speaker 6: You, yeah, YEAH i, mean, man let me hang on.
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 6: Right you should we kick off To. Charles what's an episode we?
Speaker 5: Should we talked about a little.
Speaker 4: Bit charles woods an absolute, legend brings his whiskey and brings his wine and talks about the good old days all.
Speaker 5: THAT i. Believe we talked About tuck roll a little, bit didn't We.
Speaker 6: No we never hit the hit The tuck. Roule we never hit the tuck, rule which.
Speaker 7: Sucks but we talk about him if he could play a snap right, now like how many plays or in college lot about his.
Speaker 6: Kids we, Talk we talk about all this.
Speaker 7: Stuff how he almost Left Green, bay how he wanted to, Retire, yeah and kind of comes back in and then has like the career that he.
Speaker 5: Has.
Speaker 4: Yeah he talks about some of the shortcomings he had At, michigan like he could. Tell Charles woodson was, Like i'm The i'm the top G yeah attitude At.
Speaker 7: Michigan how bitter he was when he left The raiders the first, Time like how he had kind of those stamps of like is he a bad?
Speaker 5: Character?
Speaker 2: Guy locker room.
Speaker 4: Right so it's a great. Episode you guys should really enjoy. That another thing that guy should enjoy. Too and you might have started AT ufc two ninety, nine maybe Behind trump's head MAYBE i don't, know on the Internet lucy.
Speaker 6: Lock in before this. Episode, yeah They Lucy.
Speaker 5: Lucy, Dude lucy.
Speaker 4: Uh lucy is, obvious an obvious choice for true nicotine pouch counts. Connoisseewers, yes that's why they're official nicotine pouch partner Of Barstool sports and Specifically busting with The. Boys lucy pouches go up to twelve milligram strength and have the unique shape and feels. GREAT i have two of those bad boys in my lip right now and they feel. Good the thing About lucy pouches is they're not like this, flimsy like, tiny little like eh in your. Lip it's like you feel like there's something really in there and your lips are pressing.
Speaker 5: Getting all that juice. Out, dude it's.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable Lucy breakers are the only pouches with a hydration capsule. Inside they're totally a new kind of, pouch only available From. Lucy Each breaker pouch contains hydration capsules that you crack open with your teeth before tossing it in your. Lip the capsules release a burst of flavor which helps release the nicotine, faster for an experience that you can't find in any other. Pouch gas station pouches get the job, done but once you've Tried, lucy you won't want anything else in your. Pocket Get lucy ships straight to your. Door Visit lucy dot co Slash bustin' and use promo code Busting bussi to get twenty eight percent off your first. Order subscribe for another fifteen percent off and shippings always.
Speaker 5: Free subscribe to.
Speaker 4: Us subscribe To Lucy like that you get a, order, Right maybe you should also subscribe to us and then Email lucy and be, like, HEY i subscribe me making a five percent more. Off lucy products are only for adults of legal age and every order is age verified or warning this product and thinks. Nicotine nicotine is an addictive. Chemical now you guys are probably like, DUDE I i'd rather just go to a gas station of seven to eleven or whatever and go get my my nicotine.
Speaker 5: Products that, Way why Isn't lucy in? There listen all.
Speaker 4: These other products you see when you go in and they're displayed at eye level of a gas. Station that's because they have billions and billions and billions of top dogs funding. Them if you believe in The american, dream if you believe in people that are trying to start something from the ground up and build something, beautiful Then lucy is the brand for. You these two guys just got together big like these these are, GENIUSES i can't remember their entire, background got, together made these pouches jump through all the ridiculous hoops that politicians and all these cats make you jump, through just to create this beautiful. Brand and we got one, Guy dave out, there who's, really at the end of the, day just trying to make his dad, happy make his dad. Proud so if you go to Lucydot co slash busting and use the promo code busting for twenty percent, off you're not only supplying your lip with delicious nicotine and a capsule that breaks that gives you more of that fun. Times you're also having a son finally being accepted by his. Father that's what you get when you go With.
Speaker 7: Lucy and do you do you buy your supplements at a gas station or A? Gnc, no if you're worth the, shit.
Speaker 6: You don't no order them?
Speaker 5: Online?
Speaker 6: Exactly do you get your nutrition at a fast food?
Speaker 7: Chain now you put some effort, in go to, it go to the store and get the right, ingredients or you get on a meal plan that you do. Online, Basically, yeah this is, uh take it, Away, taylor this is this is the this is the new age of how everything gets to.
Speaker 5: Happen you, know we used to go to the mall and spend times there and Go now you can get everything. Online maybe make this.
Speaker 4: Easy and people are, saying, hey why is the price? Much, listen we're getting you twenty percent off and we're getting you another fifteen percent off just for subscribing with us and. Them you go do those things and you're wondering why the prices are so. High is because they don't have these billionaires back in to cut margins and kill. Things you're getting quality products and you're paying for that quality. Product enjoy it with. Lucy, boys let's get in this episode and Joy charles woods in big hugs and tiny.
Speaker 5: Kisses, boys listen.
Speaker 7: Up you may grow hair, fast but after going to sport Clips, haircuts you wish it grew even. Faster that's because Sport clips has the best seats in hair and that may or may not be because they have to be right in front of TV's playing sports all day long every.
Speaker 6: Day we know that watching.
Speaker 7: Sports while getting a haircut sure beats watching a reflection getting a, haircut which is why at sport, clips every day is clippers and, curveballs high tops and Hell mary's and even waves and.
Speaker 6: Wickets if you're.
Speaker 7: Into that sort of, shit at sport clips you can check in with the pros and men's hair and totally check out with pure uninterrupted. Relaxation so, yeah come watch an endless stream of sports ON tv while getting an awesome haircut Sport.
Speaker 6: Clips it is a game. Changer Back.
Speaker 7: Charles woodson to the Defensive. GOAT i, mean you are one of the best of all, time. Bro it is an absolute pleasure to have you on the.
Speaker 5: PODCAST i appreciate, that.
Speaker 2: Man you guys are shaping up to be best of all time, Too like what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Because we tried to GET i REMEMBER i WAS i was either we were On twitter going back and forth because she was a national one.
Speaker 13: Time, YEAH i think we're trying to get. You but everything was way too. Tight but, man trying to make it. Happen but, yeah timing was off a little, bit but you, know we did.
Speaker 5: It finally got it.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 5: Man we got obviously jumping To, michigan like for how many? Years how we just been.
Speaker 4: Shitty and now finally we put it all together this. Year, man what did that mean to you as an? Alumni, well you know what what's crazy is that it wasn't that we were. Shitty we just couldn't beat, them. Guys we couldn't Beat ohio, Statement like that's really what it. Was like we think, about you, Know jim when he came, In jim was winning nine ten games a. Year but then we get to that last game and we could never get over that.
Speaker 2: Hump you. Know so when we think back To michigan and we see that we had a shitty, year you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean and so these last couple of years have just been, like, DUDE i don't even know how to explain. It you, know it's just it's it's not even that we won the, game it's how we won the.
Speaker 6: Game and with all the all the storylines out the year.
Speaker 5: Too, yeah just that.
Speaker 7: Game it's the season, Right Penn, state the ball getting before The Penn state game as they're travel and he's getting told all while they're on the tarmac.
Speaker 1: Literally and that WAS i was at that game BECAUSE i was working with the Big Newon kickoff crew that. Weekend and we get there and they're, like, YEAH i don't know If gim's gonna be able to coach. Today we're, like what are you talking? About, like, yeah you, know he was on the plane he got the word that he might not be, coaching like on the, plane like literally on the plane to The Happy. Valleys you're talking about you can't. Play i'm you can't. Coach so it's just a lot of different, storylines you, know this particular season with him putting people in. Place Mike hart was a, coach win game head, coach and Then Sharon, moore who's got the job. Now he was a coach for like three or four, games and those, guys you, know just looking at looking at that, situation in the face and just being like it don't.
Speaker 4: Matter and it's such a it's such a massive like statement to the culture Of michigan because they had every excuse not to achieve the goal of winning a national, championship right and like you obviously you don't have to expand on this at, all but how pussy was it of The big ten to dry to implement some sort of bullshit, Bandid, hey we're gonna punish Him Tony petit as they're flying To Penn state and doing all.
Speaker 14: That that's just just just bad. Ball there's no due process.
Speaker 4: There and so but the THING i like about it personally is that if there were all these allegations and they never took hardball off the, field then it'd be like the true asterisk to a national.
Speaker 14: Championship but because you put all the adversity on and off the field towards.
Speaker 4: The michigan players right, now it's like there's there's truly like it didn't matter with gotten their way that they were winning a national.
Speaker 1: Championship, yeah it truly was A michigan versus. Everybody you, know the coin the phrase that they, coined and also the other one was bet you, know they had. That, UH i forget after which game it, was but it was just to, say all, right you guys are gonna put put all of this on our.
Speaker 2: Plate bet we'll handle. It and that's exactly what they.
Speaker 1: Did and you, know being In Happy valley and you know that being you, know our toughest game to that point on the, schedule and then coming out in that second half AND i think they threw the ball one time and then from there on it was like just old School michigan football for all.
Speaker 2: Half like just just take, this take, this take. This so, yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was it was, fun, man the whole the whole ride this, year, MAN i mean you, know we were riding along with, them guys man just On cloud AND i and every week and then when they capped it, OFF i was able to go to the semi. Final pasadena didn't make it to the championship. Game but watching that championship game and the way they performed the, domination you know that that you know, what we go back because you talked about the culture and that was important with this team because of all of the guys who Said i'm coming, Back i'm coming back because we got unfinished. Business and then they actually did it like that Was that's pretty, special, Man So i'm happy for, them.
Speaker 7: Guys what's it like knowing that you guys brought That, michigan your guys university brought a national title in twenty twenty, three and it's been since what like the nineteen, forties since you guys last won a national?
Speaker 2: Title ninety? Seven, Man damn, YEAH i knew we did it on. PURPOSE i know what he.
Speaker 5: DID i know that was.
Speaker 2: Good, good that's. Good that's. Good, OKAY i, SEE i see how it, is see how the show is gonna.
Speaker 7: Be taylor AND i obviously we always go back and. Forth you guys have been whooping our ass for a.
Speaker 2: While it's.
Speaker 7: FUNNY i had to get that in because it's always like If i'm If i'm put up Against Taylor Dave, poortnoy we go back and, forth IF i try to Throw, nebraska and it's like all nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Seven, PERSONALLY i feel, like as a, player.
Speaker 7: You like being The Coaches Poll National championship more than THE ap national.
Speaker 1: Chair well, man you know when you guys got up there and start, crying you, know after the season about you, know our coaches leaving and, man we deserve.
Speaker 2: It were, like what the hell is going?
Speaker 8: On?
Speaker 2: Right you know WHAT i? Mean so you guys begged your way into. That that was tough.
Speaker 5: Too the, COACHES i guess we'll just give it to him, then like, really come.
Speaker 7: ON i mean we you, Know nebraska Beat and it's funny Because charles is like he's a he was a, player he was on The michigan. Team like we're, Like i'm just sitting, here, like oh We, nebraska you're eight, yeah, yeah, hey But nebraska Beat Peyton manning Led. Tennessee oh, man they. Did they did average over forty game bish can have a twenty. Something, however their, Defense you.
Speaker 2: Guys we were pretty mad about that, too because we go out to you, know washingt this.
Speaker 1: Thing we're, like all, right you, Know, tennessee you, know give these boys a, fight you know What i'm, saying because that's going to help our. Calls if they roll down there and struggle And nebraska goes down there and slaps some, boys it's, like, shit damn.
Speaker 6: It what's it?
Speaker 7: Like because you guys had you guys play more like top ten teams that you're, like, Oh i'll say the big. Ten like back in the, nineties like you guys had more of those teams in the top. Ten but, like as a, player are you kind of hoping you get Dealt LIKE i don't remember how it worked with the bowl game selection back, then but are you hoping you get like the higher matchup or did you already kind of know you were going to play THE pac twelve?
Speaker 1: Champion there was A Pactorld, championship SO i think we were a year before THE bcs. Sotch if it was a year, later we would have had a chance to. Play it would have been it would have Been. Nebraska we'd have a chance to play In, nebraska but were just one year too. Early, Man so, yeah we went out and played the, winner The pack, twelve and they, played you, Know.
Speaker 2: Nebraska so that's just the.
Speaker 5: Way that's the way when.
Speaker 4: You're, up when you're doing all the big new stuff and it's your essentially your, job your obligation to be as unbiased as.
Speaker 5: Possible but all this stuff is like going.
Speaker 4: Down how do you catch yourself In Happy valley, thinking all, right hardball's not on, there but you're on the. SIDELINE i think there's a clip of you and it might have Been Desmond howard as, well like getting hyped, up like are you like trying your best not to get?
Speaker 2: Excited, no like our producers and you know everyone who brought me.
Speaker 1: In you know At, fox they know that when it comes To, michigan it is what it is like When i'm on the, Set i'm rooting For. Michigan i'm on the sideline and room For. Michigan i'm going to be biased as bias can. Get so there's no. Secret but, yeah but when it comes when it comes down to like really talking about the, game like keys the, game How Michigan's, Michigan michigan is going to, win on How state's gonna, Win i'll give the real but as it you, know in terms of what my loyalties, like it ain't no secret you.
Speaker 7: Enjoy covering college more than THE nfl BECAUSE i know he was DOING nfl before you signed on with with THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl is where it's. At, yeah, yeah, YEAH i love THE. Nfl man college is too many damn teams in.
Speaker 2: College there are a lot of.
Speaker 7: TEAMS i feel like, you, LIKE i enjoy the school spirit of college because you just know you're pulling for your team no matter what versus THE. Nfl like playing on a few different, teams it's like it's more of like a player, Driven Like i'm kind of rude for guys and, players and, YEAH i like to see The, raiders The, Titans washington do. Well but like that the connection with your with your school spirit.
Speaker 2: In, college, yeah it ain't nothing like. It it's nothing like.
Speaker 1: It and, uh you, KNOW i get asked that question, like you, know you know why you why do you feel the way you feel About?
Speaker 2: Michigan you know why you love them so?
Speaker 1: Much AND i answered this question not too long, ago AND i think it's like for, me it was the first PLACE i was trying to get, to you know What i'm, saying being a being a high school athlete and you, know you're getting out of all of these letters and you know you're you're working tool or you, know trying to do something bigger than playing in.
Speaker 2: High, school Like michigan was Like i'm trying to get, there you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean and it was a dream come true to you, know sign there and go To michigan and so you know that that that love of you, know you, know trying to get to a destination and reaching it you, know it was a big.
Speaker 2: Deal so you know that's why it runs.
Speaker 5: Deep, yeah you had a really good interview on the, pivot And i'm trying to.
Speaker 7: Recall can you tell the story about there was a game where coach held you out And you're, Like i'm not going to go in and say, sorry and then your mom's your mom, say, hey if you're not going to apologize, yourself deal for.
Speaker 6: Me can you retell that?
Speaker 5: Story? Yeah it? Was it.
Speaker 1: Was it was just crazy because my you, know we had played, UH i THINK i forget who the game we played Before Ohio. State but, ANYWAY i had my back locked up for whatever, reason AND i talked to the. Trainer i'm, like, hey, man my back is locked. UP i don't know WHY i. CAN i can barely. Move he's, like, OH i don't worry about. It you don't have to practice, today and SO i was like. Great but WHEN i walk out to, PRACTICE i don't have Any michigan issue stuff. ON i just got my school stuff on the coach cars like what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing i'm like.
Speaker 1: What he's, like, what where's where's your? Uniform i'm, like, ah. MAN i talked To. Smitty smitty said and had to practice. Today it's, LIKE i don't get in there and put something.
Speaker 2: On, Then SO i go.
Speaker 1: IN i put some other stuff, on BUT i keep my my white shoes on that warder. School what do you got on your? Feet i'm, like, what, man get in?
Speaker 6: There and when you went back, in, like are you feeling, like, oh coach is trying me a little?
Speaker 5: Bit a little?
Speaker 2: Bit, yeah a little.
Speaker 1: Bit but then this was ninety, six so a week Before Ohio state, game and SO i came back out and Then i'm on the sideline and talking with some of the fellas and coach he singles, Me, Hey, charles come, here go over there to the. Offense, hey you need to pay. Attention i'm, Like, Coach i'm paying. Attention, like what's going? On, Man, well if you're going to be on the, sideline you're not, practicing you need to. Attention i'm like all, Right SO i walk on the. Sideline a few periods go, by he cast me back over.
Speaker 5: There what's? It get over?
Speaker 2: Here i'm, like, damn what is going on? Today? Man go over.
Speaker 1: There, hey if you're not going to pay, attention you can just. Leave AND i was, like all, Right i'm out SO i, LEFT i went back to THE i went back to the, dorm and a little time passed there or, TWO i don't. KNOW i can't remember the timeline of. That BUT i get called down by my, position Coach Vance. Bedford he's, like, hey, listen coach wants to talk to. You when you go down, there just go ahead and, apologize and then he's gonna let you play this. Week AND i was, Like, coach, Now i'm not. Apologizing he's, like listen to, me just. Apologizing SO i go down. There me and coach talked a little while and he's, like, a you, know do you think you justified yourself by walking out of.
Speaker 2: PRACTICE i was, like, yeah, man BECAUSE i don't feel like you got to make an example out of me and this whole. Thing he was, like all, right, well you ain't playing this. WEEK i was like all. RIGHT i got up and walked, out went down there to back to Coach backford's.
Speaker 1: Room and he was, like all, right what he? SAY i, Said i'm not playing this? Week he, said, BOY i told you don't go down there and say nothing but just. Apologize hold on a, minute he gets on the. Phone my mom ANSWERS Ms. WOODSON i told this, boy don't go down there and say. Nothing he called my, mom, man and uh My mama gets on the. Phone what's going. On i'm, Like i'm not playing this.
Speaker 2: Week she was like.
Speaker 1: WHY i was, like, man you, know me and coach got into it and this or, that and coach wants me to. APOLOGIZE i ain't. Apologize she was, like, okay well we'll just do. This if you're not going to apologize for, yourself apologize for.
Speaker 5: Me AND i was, like a.
Speaker 2: Kidding she broke.
Speaker 1: Me she broke, it so, MAN i had to be you talk about being to the, KNEE i had to bend to knee, man moms Mom's and SO i went down there AND i was, like coach, man you know it's my bad. Man you, Know i'm. SORRY i shouldn't have walked out a. Practice that that's all he. Wanted he was, like all, right you're playing this, Week So, charles.
Speaker 2: You should you should. Have you should have saw how SLOW i walked down the.
Speaker 5: OFFICE i bet, DUDE i brought UP i was you brought Up? Schmidty who Is? Michigan like, yeah the head trainer for the longest.
Speaker 14: Time he's the guy that like you get AN x, ray what THE x?
Speaker 2: RAY x?
Speaker 14: Rays don't?
Speaker 2: Talk, friend keep wanting, yeah smart.
Speaker 4: Smart and Then Big, John big do you have Any Big john, stories Because i'll preface one real. Quick so OBVIOUSLY i was in the dark ages Of michigan with Rich rodriguez And. Bratty no disrespect to, them it was just that time that the alumb would come by and, hey y'all, suck and that's just what it.
Speaker 7: Is tough always having the guys in the, Nineties like we had that, too where, guys you guys aren't, well we had when we.
Speaker 4: Were at The Hall state game this, year some guys came up and we were, Talking, hey what years were you there? AGAIN i was like nine to. Thirteen you're, like, oh, yeah that's that's a tough. Time but when Rich, Rodriguez i'll bringing that When richard he just first got the. Job there's a story That Big john would go and at like five in the morning and get on the elliptical in the weight, room but naked, nothing and.
Speaker 14: He was like a sloppy body.
Speaker 4: Cat, yeah he was just naked on the, elliptical sweat and dripping everywhere all over the, place and he was just and like the most fun way of.
Speaker 5: Crude like over the, top like kind of just a horny old. Guy but he was like.
Speaker 2: That being, Said YEAH i, DON'T i, Don't, YEAH i. DON'T i don't have the.
Speaker 1: Stories like some of my teammates have more in depth stories Of, johnny But johnny was. Big john was kind of like uh, uh like family, guy you know What i'm, Saying like just inappropriately funny.
Speaker 2: Guy you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying he always got one everybody watching the most innocent fun. Ways the Soil. Johnny what he, did he, said what he?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 2: Know, so, yeah he he. Was he was that guy. Man but he was a great. Guy but, yeah it was a lot.
Speaker 1: A lot of, STORIES a lot of, stories big, guys a lot of. STORIES i CAN'T i can't tell.
Speaker 2: You, yeah what what is it?
Speaker 7: LIKE i know you've probably been asking so, Much but what was it like winning The heisman Over Peyton?
Speaker 6: MANNING i, mean and two it's like It's Peyton.
Speaker 7: Manning you know quarterbacks who it was Also Ryan, Lee Randy, moss but the Quarterback Peyton manning's got the complexion for the protection and you end up winning The heisman like being a two way.
Speaker 6: Player what was that like when you won?
Speaker 2: That, yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was what's crazy is that we got three three first Ballot hall of famers on, There, Me, peyton And randy and then at the, time you, know, yeah you Got Ryan leaf, there who everybody, Thought, man he's gonna be the.
Speaker 2: Guy you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah with him And peyton coming, out a lot of people Had Ryan leaf ahead of. Him but the thing about it is, that you, KNOW i thought throughout the, SEASON i THOUGHT i played myself into a position where people recognize WHO i was as a, player AND i THOUGHT i was the best. Player BUT i didn't THINK i was going to win The. Heisman like there was no, way you, KNOW i was going to win The heisman. Overpaid, man it just. Wasn't it wasn't going to. Happen you, know the whole season coming, IN i think he had came back for his senior, year right a, year so you, know that was that was really all of the, talk you, know to finish. Business you hate, man he came back for you, know his senior, Year, Like, wow what he's doing for the. University he's coming back for his, guys and he's coming back to win The Heisman, trophy like that was a foregone, conclusion and so you, know season carried. On and what was great is watching the thirty for thirty that they just had came out and because a lot of stuff you don't you don't, remember but they had that that little ranking each week of who was, ahead like you Had, peyton then it was. Ship it was a in the BACK i saw maybe it Was Tavian banks or some of The Tavian, banks and then LIKE i was down here at the, bottom and THEN i might move, up and Then peyton may move, down and then this guy may move. Up so it was really interesting how it kind of played out throughout the. Year and then When Michigan state happened and the one hand catch, happened THEN i kind of stayed steady in a certain, place and Then Penn state. Happened playing both ways called a called a. Touchdown past that, Game i'm playing against Juror, vicious AND i remember they asked me before that, game you, know DID i think before or after DID i THINK i was the best player in the. COUNTRY i was, like, Yeah i'm the best player in the, country but still not thinking they're gonna you, Know i'm not.
Speaker 2: Winning put you, over, like, yeah not gonna. Happen there's such a.
Speaker 5: Such a like a focused position driving, numbers.
Speaker 2: Like it's the numbers.
Speaker 1: Game it's a numbers, game you, know and so and then how state happens and then here, comes you, know the, ceremony and it's, Like i'm there In New york to have a good time hanging out With, randy hanging out with all the guys and.
Speaker 2: Just this is this is a cool.
Speaker 1: Experience and then you Know, Rudy rudy RISK i believe it was opens an envelope and it's like From. Michigan oh, man it was like my whole body just went. Limp and if you watch, it you See randy on the, side he's like get, up so he nudged.
Speaker 7: Me i'm, like, damn THAT'S i just want what was the highest you got on the, list like throughout the year to where maybe you had an inkling like maybe there's a.
Speaker 1: DOT i THINK i THINK i got. UP i THINK i got up to, ONE i, believe and but it kind of it just, rotated so it's one and, two, right maybe three then two than. One so it was it was kind of, cool you, know to to see some of the footage, because LIKE i, said a lot of that. Stuff, man it's a long time ago for. Me but a lot of stuff you. Don't you don't remember interviews that you, did you know certain things other people. Said so, yeah, man it was cool to relive.
Speaker 4: That what this episode Of Bringing you Of. Verizon you already know That verizon is the Networking eera relies. On but did you know that you can get a network you want for your phone and your. Home Get verizon for both mobile and home and. Safe are we bring them back home phone? Numbers are we bringing my home?
Speaker 5: Phones that sounds like in this little deal right, here in.
Speaker 6: A, comeback just like my middle, Name earl.
Speaker 4: Baby so you can so you can make sure whatever it is you're looking, for this this Year's oscar, movie The Hockey, playoffs The sharps football draft, Projects it's all good whether you're at home or not at. Home and when you when you, switch get a great deal on, iPhone, fifteen pro iPad And Apple watch se the network you want and the tech you love simply better together only On. Verizon Visit verizon Dot, Com Slash, barstool or your Local verizon store to shop or learn.
Speaker 5: More let's get back to this.
Speaker 4: Episode how people don't talk about, this but, like you win the. Heisman obviously it's such a surreal. Moment your blood's, Pumping like how stressful and nervous were your giving the speech accepting your heismand.
Speaker 1: TROPHY i didn't Be, YEAH i didn't have. NOTHING i had. Nothing, YEAH i had, nothing thank you.
Speaker 5: Family.
Speaker 7: Yeah probably without the, footage you probably don't even, remember like, WELL.
Speaker 1: I, remember you, know getting up and of course you, know thanking my mom and then and THEN i KNOW i probably DID i made some reference to somebody else WHO i thought should have won it but didn't win, it and then finally they.
Speaker 2: Got it right or something something crazy like. That BUT i.
Speaker 1: DIDN'T i didn't have a speech because SO i was, like LIKE i, Said i'm here to just enjoy this moment and write nothing.
Speaker 5: Down it is kind of it's kind of a bad. Look not a bad. Look but when they pull out, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: YEAH i don't like to do. That just as a general, RULE i don't like to read from. Anything IF i If i'm, TALKING i just like to. Talk but, YEAH i went, there, man just.
Speaker 4: Nothing, man you when you think about like the cle football landscape, now all the nil. Stuff how you had to be going, crazy you'd put you would have. BEEN i, mean you've been a seven figure.
Speaker 2: CAT i, GOT i, GOT i got one year. Left you trying to get? OUT i got one?
Speaker 5: Year, yeah help me right the. Bench BUT i make seven figures. Plays how many plays you think you give to a college?
Speaker 2: Game in? College right right? Now if you, Play i'll run that ship right.
Speaker 5: Now so you don't think you'd be blowing.
Speaker 6: A hand me out?
Speaker 5: There, hey, listen told you got a little beer.
Speaker 2: A little, BIT a little, BIT i. Believe, YEAH i still run around a little. BIT i still get after.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i GIVE i GET i give him some work out there straight up in college's playing. Corner oh, YEAH i could play anything. Anything he'd be, like, Uh Travis, Hunter i'd be like.
Speaker 2: Him, yeah he.
Speaker 1: Truly plays both. WAYS i think that is like one hundred and thirty plus plays a game like. CRAZY i tell people LIKE I i like dibbled and dabbled on. OFFENSE i didn't play a whole lot. Offense it just seems like he play. Defense like, literally that's great when you.
Speaker 5: Don't come off the, field, Right, yeah that's where do you think he's better suited on offense or? Defense?
Speaker 1: Oh, MAN i think. RECEIVER i think he's a nasty. RECEIVER i mean he's a good corner'll get me, wrong BUT i see it is his his offensive. Skills, MAN i think it's offensive skills dominate over his defensive.
Speaker 7: Skills what's interesting, too is like your story back when you, were you, know with your mom and coach and like not playing like situations like. THAT i feel like these, days like you could just if you're, upset you could just.
Speaker 2: Bounce eat quick, yeah, yeah and not have any any.
Speaker 1: Repercussions like it used to be where is if you went to ANOTHER d one school you had to sit out a whole.
Speaker 2: Year and so now it's like what, Coach, OH i don't, worry BUT i won't be here tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Leave do you think if you.
Speaker 4: When you're a freshman ad mission that, like was there any time of time if there was an opportunity to go on the transfer portal that you might?
Speaker 1: Mind, well at that time we talked about With coach Car so WHEN i went back to my dorm, room it was funny because we had a couple of guys who visited The university Of. Miami were you In West? QUAD i was IN i was In West squad. Yep And and so after, practice a couple of guys my, Boys.
Speaker 2: Man what? HAPPENED i was, Like, MAN i don't, know, man coach. Tripping, MAN i, Said, Man i'm out of. Here.
Speaker 1: Man it was like WHAT i, Said, man fuck, This, Man i'm going To. Miami, Man i'm transferred out. HERE i don't want to be. Here, man were going, too we, man let's do it. Serious so we had like a little mutiny going on for like twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hours, yeah a little bit like, Man i'm.
Speaker 1: Leaving but uh BUT i think that's probably how it, happens you, know with a lot of. Guys you, know you have an altercation with a coach and you go back to the room and there's nobody to talk you down from that, ledge and you're, like shum, OUT i DON'T i don't got to deal with. This and nowadays it's easier than ever to SAY i don't want to deal with.
Speaker 4: It, yeah it makes it so much more difficult to keep accountability in a locker.
Speaker 5: Room that's so.
Speaker 2: Football and that's what that's what.
Speaker 1: Hard what What michigan did with and the and the reason WHY i feel like they want and we're so dominant is because they really had grown men out.
Speaker 2: There you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying we got a bunch of you, know junior seniors guys who came. Back and so if you look at, what you, know how a state is doing right now that they're trying to you, know buy all these, players trying to get all this this this quick, fix it's hard To it's hard to build it that, way you know What i'm. Saying if you if you're trying to do that every, year like you got to have you, know kind of a nucleus of guys that are coming back and you can build a program. With so it's gonna get harder and, harder you, know for coaches to kind of maintain that because there used to be truly like a loyalty to. School now it's just a loyalty to you and what you can, get you, know trying to get the most.
Speaker 2: Out of it for. Yourself so it's gonna be hard for. Coaches that thing is.
Speaker 4: Like having loyalty to yourself and your school even when you. Play when we, play like that was still, there like you still want to benefit yourself playing well and the team do well is you know at the same. Time but now it's like it's Wild west With Ohio state the way they're setting up this. Year they're spending so much money in AN il and bringing these guys in. There if they don't, essentially if they don't win the national, championship it's it's.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah so that's that's that's definitely the type of pressure that you put on.
Speaker 1: Yourself if you, say all, RIGHT i got the best guy off from, here the best guy from, here best guy from, here and then you get them all together and it doesn't, Work it's, like you, know people start looking at you real.
Speaker 2: Crazy, yeah and like go.
Speaker 7: AHEAD i was just gonna know if you got more in, COLLEGE i was going to start to dabble in THE nfl.
Speaker 6: World but a couple more things.
Speaker 14: On college just this.
Speaker 4: Year Sean more, obviously Like i'm a Massive Sean more. FAN i think he deserved that. Job they made the, Right yeah he, is he's the dude for for the, university but he lost a lot of, players like eighteen dudes gonna get, drafted.
Speaker 6: And then coaching staff and.
Speaker 4: Lost THE dc lost the string, coach, right WHICH i think is like the most devastating. Loss like herb with the opportunity to go there and meet and talk at, him he.
Speaker 2: Was kind of going sting the. Conditioning oh, man it's my.
Speaker 4: Guy, Man, yeah evaluates, tips, knees everything in the grading scale they put everybody.
Speaker 5: On like you walk away from that being, like, DAMN i wish he.
Speaker 4: Was, YEAH i was playing because it was like a guy like this is a dude you have for all of college and then in the off season you're backing in.
Speaker 2: Arbor.
Speaker 1: WHAT i took my son up to a little two day camp they had up, there and he just had a you, know a certain easy way that that he does pull.
Speaker 2: Ups. SHIP i went back home AND i was doing him that, way you know What i'm. Saying that's the kind of guy he.
Speaker 5: Was.
Speaker 4: Man so, yeah what's, like, like like the most reasonable expectation for The university Of michigan in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: SEASONS i think it's gonna be, tough you, know looking at the.
Speaker 1: SCHEDULE i was looking at the other. Day we Got texas coming in the second game SCHEDULE usc, right L A.
Speaker 5: State Ohio, State we Got oregon, too, yeah and and you, know you just look at.
Speaker 1: It texas they have their, guy their quarterbacks coming, back you know WHAT i. Mean so they have you, know what we have is a lot of guys. Leaving our quarterback. Leaves you got A texas team that just was in the playoffs as, well they're still building building on that and still have a lot of things in, place and then they got their quarterback coming. Back SO i think it'll it'll be it'll be tough sledding for, him just because he's really rebuilding.
Speaker 2: It like you, said there's. NOTHING i don't think anything.
Speaker 1: Hurts some more than losing, staff losing guys that were in there in, place you, know losing, uh being strength and conditioning, Coach you lose your defensive, coordinator you, know he's.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 1: UH a few other guys have have left as. WELL i Think jim's uh is it Jim son that's on the on the staff that he just.
Speaker 6: LEFT i don't know you would assume taking a couple offensive.
Speaker 1: Guys, yeah so a lot of a lot of guys, left, Man SO i don't, know it'll. Be it'll be, interesting but it's gonna be a it's gonna be a tough slid to slip.
Speaker 4: The Uh An arbor best place to go eat college. KID i got the place in my head right, now BUT i don't want to start, WELL i, mean N i m, no, no, no no no. No we're talking those little, chips like those little coupons THAT i like to well for.
Speaker 5: Me for, me it Was cottage In cottage and Did, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 6: THINK i don't.
Speaker 4: Think we it's a little pizza. Spot did you guys get the little pieces of paper the?
Speaker 2: Chips, yeah fifteen bucks on? Ours?
Speaker 6: Yeah see?
Speaker 4: Ours was you got like two medium pizzas and like a soda or something like. That you go smack one of those, Things, barbara it was. Nice we are this podcast is Mister.
Speaker 2: Spots Mister. Spots, yeah like Mister. Spots but, me but, ME i, WAS i.
Speaker 1: Was it was pizza for, Me manah And Cottage in they had they had the they had the best. Pizza AND i always felt Like Cottage in was out of all the places that we could. Get so you, know he had Mister, spots you Had Cottage, in and we only had like four different places you can go from like that one to me was like the, Most LIKE i felt LIKE i was really doing. Something IF i went into college cottage in, guys you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying the. Restaurant yeah, yeah it was, like, yeah you, KNOW i felt LIKE i was doing, something you know WHAT i? Mean so kinda? Jam was that?
Speaker 4: Deal last last college go to THE Nfl top five Players university Of michigan, history but not like obviously like the argument here would Be Tom. Brady Would Tom brady be a top Five michigan football?
Speaker 2: Player not A michigan right, right right?
Speaker 14: Right but you have, one so you don't have to do it.
Speaker 1: YOURSELF i got to put myself in. There, yeah, well CAN i put myself? In CAN i put myself in offense and? Defense AND i can be in.
Speaker 2: You like? That oh, man that's that's pretty. Tough i'm gonna, Say, Uh, Desmond.
Speaker 5: I'd have to Go.
Speaker 2: Anthony carter.
Speaker 8: Mmmmm m, hm.
Speaker 2: That's. Tough let's get my man hutch in, There Steve hutchison.
Speaker 5: Mm, hmmm sneaky with one Maybe Jake. Long, okay SO.
Speaker 1: I got two receivers in right now Because i've already spoke with that mold AND i got To oh so that would be two offensive, tackles no choice in the, guard but Also Blake. Horn, yeah because you got some recent guys in. There let's Put blake in. There let's Put blake in there for what he, did uh these last couple of. Seasons and he's rocking the deuce out there. Too let's do. That so that's that's, fine, right that's. Fine, okay it was helped me. Out Was blake's stats overall better than?
Speaker 2: Heart?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, UH i just rememberinking touchdown wise for, SURE i think because he got a bunch of touchdowns.
Speaker 14: By Any michigan.
Speaker 6: Players, yeah, yeah and he LIKE i think he blew it.
Speaker 5: UP i don't think he blew it.
Speaker 14: OUT i think about one or.
Speaker 5: Two, yeah but did it with only like three years.
Speaker 14: Starting as opposed to That Anthony.
Speaker 2: Thomas, yeah he was.
Speaker 14: At like fifty, five four year starter and he got like fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Or six.
Speaker 7: Rushing.
Speaker 2: Yards mike gard did was real.
Speaker 5: With the with the co all. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah but the thing, is even even though you have the all the yards and, stuff it's still about impact.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: Yeah like his impact on the team is one of those things that you, know it might not be top five And russian or, whatever but his impact on coming, back you know What i'm, saying and then his impact just just his presence on the.
Speaker 2: Field, Man so like my, Man, yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 7: Don't EVEN i, mean you had such an INCREDIBLE nfl career as, well it's kind of like hard to focus on something or start. Somewhere BUT i am, Curious, like you're one of the Greatest raiders of all, time and then you had that stint In Green bay where you played a lot of good, ball and then you come back To oakland like when you were in the hit free, agency like you were somebody who were, friend you were franchise, tagged, right. Yep so like was there when you Left oakland the first? Time was there like bitterness with the organization when going To Green, bay like because you obviously came back around To, oakland but being such a great player for them when they kind of like let you go, elsewhere was there like any? Resentment was there any bitterness of the business per?
Speaker 1: Se, yeah kind of BECAUSE i never thought THAT i would Leave Oakland and the bitterness was more so with you, know like THE gm at the, Time so not necessarily Just. Raiders it was just THE, gm you, Know AND i think at that, time you, know you, know they you, know told my agents or something something that there, was you, know no value to bringing me back to The, raiders and that was coming from from that, side and so it was, like you know What i'm, saying.
Speaker 2: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: About so, yeah that was it was a little bit bitterness in that. Regard BUT i was also LIKE i, SAID i didn't THINK i would leave, There but then it Was i've got franchise, taged SO.
Speaker 2: I was, free SO i could go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere SO i thought, that you, KNOW i was going to have my my my picketter, litter you, know ANYWHERE i wanted to, go you, KNOW i was gonna be able to. Go and, it, man it was it was dry as this hear out, there you know WHAT i, Mean, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Was it was kind of.
Speaker 1: Crazy and so you KNOW i went in thinking one, thing and then my experience wasn't all that, great you. Know and so through the, process Green baby began to call my agents and and you, know wanted to bring me, in and you, KNOW i was. RELUCTANT i was, like, nah you, Know i'm not going To Green. Bay so there was no really no really no reason for me to visit. There and so called again and when everything was really like quiet from from everyone, else AND i had my agent reaching out to other people and nobody was. Biting SO i was, like all, right well let me go to Green bay because we got at least try to draw some interest From i'll go. There maybe somebody else will be, like all, right well some other people are checking.
Speaker 2: Form.
Speaker 1: Man it was it was, crazy. Yo but if Green bay didn't want, ME i. DON'T i really don't know where WHERE i would have played in two thousand and. Six it really, yeah, really.
Speaker 14: Why do you think it was so? Dry like the free agency?
Speaker 1: Market there were you, know just there was a lot of a lot of things out. There ONE i HAD i did come off an. INJURY i broke my leg in two thousand and, five SO i missed the final ten games of the, season and then people talked about my attitude and talked about you, know just a lot of different different things and so AND i think some of that came from The raider side as, well just you, know putting some stuff.
Speaker 2: Out, there, conversation you, know right, right right.
Speaker 1: Right because Because mike McCarthy asked WHEN i first met With, mike because it was his FIRST i think it was his first year was my first. Year he asked me about it in our. Meeting he was, like, oh what is this about? You you, know being a bad bad team, guy bad locker room? Guy AND i was, like, What, like, man you can't talk to any PLAYERS i played with that's Say i'm A i'm a bad locker room. Guy SO i don't know where that's coming. From so there was some things being you, know put out there that muddy the, water and so, yeah it was just it was a it was a little, tough tough period man to kind of go through as a guy WHO i had done, everything you.
Speaker 2: Know oh, Yeah So i'm, like, damn that's how They that's how they really.
Speaker 7: Feel, yeah did you did you have any moments that you felt like they were defining you by? That you might have had lower moments while being on The raiders that allowed them to, say what's this about you being a bad?
Speaker 5: Team?
Speaker 1: Oh, YEAH i MEAN i had some asshole in. ME i ain't gonna say, that but but in terms of you, know player and you, know, uh guys in the locker, Room, nah it wouldn't have it wouldn't have been from. That but, YEAH i MEAN i had MY i have my my issues with coaches at. Times you, KNOW i like to hang out do my, thing you know What i'm, saying outside of playing. Football so you, know maybe that could have had something to do with, it who, Knows but in terms of being able to play the, game and you, know just, overall you, know good, dude a good, dude you know What i'm.
Speaker 7: Saying can you speak to like your development in the the film, room because, obviously like you're a, guy you were you were An All american coming, Out Heisman trophy, winner top five, Pick like you have all the, accolades, Right like it's.
Speaker 6: Like, oh he's the Most he's just so. Talented he's super.
Speaker 7: Talented But i'm all fortunate enough to play With Will blackman for a couple of years and When will and we'd have our sushi knights and, stuff but he would talk about you as somebody who's always like a last in the building and he would learn a lot of his study habits from. You you feel like you had those throughout your entire, career you developed them as you got older because he always said the best things about. YOU i feel like something like, that like being a student of the, game kind of gets slept on when you're somebody who has all.
Speaker 5: The accolades in the.
Speaker 1: World, YEAH i think it compounds over time because you do start, out you, know like, MYSELF i was a great, athlete so a lot of stuff's gonna come, easy you, know so you don't necessarily have to spend as much time looking at certain.
Speaker 2: Things but the one thing.
Speaker 1: That i've always had as a player Was i've had great play, recall you know WHAT i. Mean so when you're out there on the field and you see certain, things you start to pick up on tendencies LIKE i always had that without necessarily having to look at. Film and so then you, know as your career goes, on you take different different methods from different coaches Like Vance. Befford LIKE i, remember you, know just going back to a certain play we Played northwestern my junior year and it was a third and long situation and me and him had went over what they like to do in that situation and they ran out AND i picked that out. Off so different things you pick up from different. Coaches Chuck burgano was another guy who worked on me on third down as, well you, know being around, HIM i learned a lot on third down.
Speaker 2: Tendencies you know that being money down.
Speaker 1: And so over time then you start developing your own style of how you like to see. Things and so for, me LIKE i, SAID i always, had you, know good. Play recall WHAT i would start to do in my. STUDIES i would start to watch the game from the opposing team's one yard line all the way to the one yard, line but in the same. Personnel SO i wanted to see you from the one to the, one same PERSONNE i want to see it in all parts of the, field because you'll run certain things from first to, five first to, ten ten to twenty two to forty forty twenty twenty. Two you know What i'm, saying and a lot of it mirrors what you do from here to, here you know WHAT i. Mean so like you take a wheel for, example you, KNOW i would have my film broken up certain, ways and THEN i would tell those, guys this is HOW i like to look at the, film and so we, would you, know when we'd have our times together in our film, room we would look at the film and then we start going over these. Things when and WHEN i would see something that would kind of they may get to it a different, way but it's the same thing WOULD i would go back to, it all, Right now watch. This watch how this team lines up on this play and runs. It now watch them motion to it and run. It but it's the same, thing you, Know SO i was always taught it's not how you line, up it's how you wind. Up so those are the things THAT i was able, to you, know pass along to those. Guys and for, me it's just over, time it WAS i got gradually even better at, it you.
Speaker 7: KNOW i mean you found like another way to prepare them be like, okayah add it to your game and that that fires me up as a defensive.
Speaker 5: Guy that's that's that's football porn right.
Speaker 4: There it seems like you had a good way of simplifying things exactly emotions and stuff like. That this is the same, thing just a little extra dressing on. It like to go back to like the you, know tough locker room, guy or these being put into a box of a category of your. Character For Charles, woodson how when you're hearing these things from different coaches from different, gms like how did you was that like motivation for? You Like i'll prove you wrong and this is why or how do you handle those types of things when someone might be putting you in a corner and saying you're like, this when you truly don't feel you're like.
Speaker 1: That ACTUALLY i was kind OF i was, hurt, man you know What i'm. Saying, yeah that kind of, hurt you, know BECAUSE i, never throughout my whole, life had never been in a position where.
Speaker 2: People doubted.
Speaker 1: Me you know What i'm, saying that, Never and so that was that was a period where it was like there was there was some doubt cast over me as a as a as a football. Player now you may not like me as a person or whatever that, is but like on the football, field like to have somebody, say, man he can't do that. Anymore he's always heard he's injury, prone he's, that and that's like damn like. That that kind of that kind of broke me down a little. Bit and so WHEN i WHEN i first got To Green, bay you, know there was just a period in there WHERE i was, like, DAMN i DON'T i don't even want to play football a, nomore you know What i'm. Saying so At Green, Bay, yeah WHEN i WHEN i first got there AND i first, signed you, KNOW i called a few people who are close to, me AND i was.
Speaker 2: Like, YEAH i Think I'M i Think i'm gonna hang it.
Speaker 5: Up and.
Speaker 1: And it was my uh my agent at the, Time Kevin. Posting he uh he, said, hey, man he, said you signed the, contract. RIGHT i was, like, YEAH i signed the. Contract he was, like, well that's like giving your. Word AND i was like. Yeah he was, like you at least at least need to play one at least play one. Year you know What i'm, Saying because you've signed the, contract you gave me your word at least need to play one. Year and SO i was, like, yeah you know what that makes since that makes. Sense so you, KNOW i got through that little period and then you, know things just kind of just started to take off and slow down In Green.
Speaker 2: Bay WHERE i was, like all, Right i'm.
Speaker 7: Back you guys had a good team. Too it looked, fun like everybody talked about your. Schematics, defensively why M i forget his name, Coordinator.
Speaker 2: Well that was later you're talking About Dom.
Speaker 1: Capers, okay that was later on WHEN i first got there was another, guy but we but in terms of having, fun we had we had a great, group especially secondary, Wise Al, Harris Nick Collins Tremion williams had just come in some young some other young guys are tarry big, Beats so like our secondary you, know then young will comes. In we had just some, young good guys on that secondary, man and uh it was great because you know when you talk About, WILL i had some young guys that kind of looked up to, me and so you, know kind of watching WHAT i did and you talk about the film study and all those sorts of. Things so then it really became fun because because then it was almost like a. Responsibility how AM i going to get help these, guys you, know get to the next. Level and that was really about going out there and showing them for the most. Part but then just those little things like you, know finding your own way to watch the film that makes it easier for, you, right and then you grow from.
Speaker 5: There when did you.
Speaker 4: Find that transition of like when you first set in the league and you get in a locker with a bunch OF nfl, players you're, like oh, shit that's the so and, So oh that's this. Guy and then eventually it flips where people and they're a fan of. You now yeah, yeah, yeah now you're, Yeah you're you're the, dude that people are, like, yo let me watch film with, you and like where where do you think that switch turned for you in YOUR nfl?
Speaker 14: Career was, Like, Okay i'm.
Speaker 4: Now the guy that's supposed to be, leading not, following if following for lack of a better, work becase you're always gonna do you when you're, young it's just like you're looking up to these.
Speaker 5: Guys now guys you're looking up to.
Speaker 1: You it was it probably started around six years in because that's when because so WHEN i first came, in Like Tim, Brown Tim brown's in the locker, room you know What i'm. Saying, Yeah Napoleon kaufman WHO i watched in college and then he was with The. Raiders who else do we? Have, Man, DUDE i just saw him. Too UH i think of it a, minute but in a, minute But Russell, maryland, Uh Pat. Swilling it was it was, crazy you know What i'm, saying because because when you're when you're, young you don't you don't think you'll catch those guys because it seems like it seems like as far. Away and Then Jerry rice came, in, like, holy these dudes are in the same locker. Room you, know and so then around six years in then those guys are. Gone tim's, gone, Uh jerry's, Uh he's. Gone, now so now those those older guys are kind of peeling, off and so now you're starting to be one of the older. Guys and so then it kind of, becomes oh, man you, KNOW i used to watch. You then as you get, older you get the Green. Bay oh, man, YEA i used to watch you and then all of a, sudden your, grandpa he's, like damn.
Speaker 5: Rookie comes in, there like, Y'ALL i used to watch you in high. School, yeah, yeah high school really have been for a, while.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: Doubt who are some of the best leaders you've been? Around and maybe they weren't the biggest names, either but who are some of the best leaders that you've been?
Speaker 2: Around Like Tim brown was a great. LEADER i thought that.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite guys who was who was with The raiders WHEN i first got, there Was Eric, turner you, know who passed away maybe like my maybe like second second or third year in THE, Nfl Eric, allen you, know tremendous guys LIKE i feel like WHEN i came, in we had we had like real real veterans of the. Game you know What i'm. Saying you know guys who you know had been through a lot and just you, know they they respected the, game you know WHAT i. MEAN i have respect for the people who came before, Them LIKE i played with those kind of, guys, man and SO i would, say those are the guys who you, know come off at the top off the top of my. Mind WHEN i first got, in you had you had two, boys, RIGHT i got too? Boys, yeah two.
Speaker 4: Boys how has it been with them starting to play? Sports and you kind of, like, hey the expectation is not to win A heisman and The Defensive player of the, year first round, Pick, like how do you temper those expectations when your kids are looking up to you as a?
Speaker 14: FATHER i want to be like you in succeed you.
Speaker 1: Essentially, yeah it's funny BECAUSE i have the conversation with, them and it's funny because there's two different. Responses, so you, KNOW i could tell my oldest you, know, hey, man you, know, look you got all the talent in the.
Speaker 2: World you, know you'll be. Compared we've got the same, name you, Know but you can't worry about, that you.
Speaker 1: Know you just got to go do your. Thing whatever's gonna, happen is gonna. Happen it's, like, okay, yeah that appreciate. IT i tell my youngest, son, hey, man you know you don't gotta you don't got to be this or that That i'm gonna be in The hall Of fame with, you so.
Speaker 5: That i'm, like.
Speaker 2: Cool you know What i'm. Saying you gotta speak at, first you know WHAT i? Mean so are you, like, hey you guys have to go To? Michigan uh kind of Unofficially, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah if if they're highly, recruited, man.
Speaker 2: WELL i you KNOW i. DO i do tell those.
Speaker 1: Guys, man, LISTEN i want you to be able to make your own decision wherever you, know when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: Point but there's just one place you can't. Go you know What i'm, Saying come.
Speaker 4: On can't Go, okay hypothetical for whatever, reason your kids are playing they're playing. Ball they're getting, offers but they're like SMALL d one. Offers you're getting Some, max you're getting some some app state type of the. Ones but there was one big team that comes in and.
Speaker 5: Happens to Be.
Speaker 2: But here's my, question, though why would you ask that? Question?
Speaker 5: Yeah Ohio states were taking a.
Speaker 2: Shot, yeah, okay full, Right oh, yeah we're talking about it all IN i ling, ground but he IN i l Full, ride nobody else is. Calling might have to think about.
Speaker 5: It that would be so. Tough walk in the stadium is so tough for him wearing.
Speaker 2: Red i'm gonna, Yeah i'm gonna watch him the. Blimp, yeah you have to watch from. Home that's.
Speaker 6: Funny ask a good. Question that'd be.
Speaker 5: Hard were you In Green bay with Far Van? Rodgers, YEAH i first got.
Speaker 2: There was? There what was that?
Speaker 6: Drama?
Speaker 7: Like you, know everybody got to see you, know far, retires he comes. Back you, know they never you, know they wouldn't see eye to. Eye there's obviously been a lot of public conversation and and like transparency or subjective opinion around, it like what was it like or like being kind of like in that drama or around.
Speaker 1: It, WELL i think FOR i think the guys on the defensive, side we didn't really pay attention to it because it's, more you, know he's in the you, Know bretton and A, ride they're in the meetings together all the. Time they're always on the offensive. Side so we really Didn't we really didn't get into that portion of. It the most, interaction like for myself with A ride is A ride was on the practice, squad and so he would always go against our. Defense so that was really ALL i really paid attention, to was that part of.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: NOW i remember, that you, know there was talks of you, Know brett saying he doesn't really need to, help you, know the guy that they just drafted basically to replace. Him BUT i never really laid eyes on like visible tension between them BECAUSE i wasn't paying attention to, it you know WHAT i. Mean, so, yeah it Wasn't it wasn't anything THAT i really could comment on BECAUSE i WAS i wasn't in the middle OF i didn't, care, yea to.
Speaker 2: Be, Honest yeah that's. FAIR i, Mean i'm trying To i'm trying to win The Super, bowl and and usually it's a.
Speaker 7: Coach it's, like, hey we got a pretty good one over here in twelve and you're just thinking, like, yeah he does a good job, practical but we should be there.
Speaker 2: Picking this ball off right. Now and and we knew, it, man we knew it right.
Speaker 1: Away like when When brett was kind of enter, out you, know coming back or not coming back and we were playing we would, play you, know against a rod uh in those, practices and it was, like oh, yeah when When Brett lee's we're gonna we're gonna Be we're gonna be. Quarterback, Yeah rogers found found another one that looks like, yeah.
Speaker 7: Guys we excite interrupt this episode to bring you David. Busters David busters is the best place to watch. Basketball This, march eighty six percent Of american employees will spend at least some time at work keeping track Of march. Basketball stop pretending to. Work watch the games at David BUSTERS d And, b's as we like to call. It On march twenty, first David busters nationwide will have an all day happy hour to celebrate the first full day of. Games stop pretending to. Work come to David busters On march twenty, first all day for happy hour and all day for. Basketball or you, know if you work, remote you just bring that laptop over to David. BUSTERS i, know, hey the, boys one of those days during the, week we need to hit up the David busters out by out In. Operland It's, opperland right that mall Opry, mills Mall, opryland rest in, peace but out At uh what is, It Opry. Mills, yeah we gotta go hit THAT d AND. B Come march. Basketball Come march, season the season Of. March that middle, WEEK i think it's Like march, nineteenth one of those first four, rounds we will be At David. Busters so, again stop pretending to. Work go To David Busters march twenty first for all, Day happy hour and all day.
Speaker 6: Basketball back to the episode.
Speaker 4: As you transitioned out of, football, like how difficult was it for you to like did you feel completely fulfilled throughout YOUR nfl career or was there a point when you first left where you're like you're lacking fulfillment to competitive nature that first fall not playing, Ball like how did you handle?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: No, uh, well two great. Things, ONE i won A Super. Bowl SO i think HAD i retired and not won a Super, bowl THEN i would always think, about, man what if what if you would could.
Speaker 14: Right now that hurts sitting on this side of the.
Speaker 2: Couch yeah, yeah changed. Championship yeah so, no, yeah SO i got. That and then.
Speaker 1: WHEN i, retired you, KNOW i DIDN'T i really didn't know WHAT i was going to do AFTER i. Retired but what happened was you, know you get these these these articles that they write up about current players who are retired who may be good on. Television and so AFTER i, RETIRED i went right into television RIGHT i started to working FOR. Espn SO i really didn't have time to really like be retired and be scared about that whole, transition BECAUSE i really went right into. Something SO i would Say i'm very fortunate that that happened BECAUSE i didn't have to sit around like looking back at oh, MAN i don't have anything to. Do you, know football is, gone you, Know SO i WAS i was blessed to have that. Happen and then, THIRD i would, SAY i played eighteen, years and so.
Speaker 2: You, know you know What i'm, Saying, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I played eighteen, years and SO i feel like the the thing for me THAT i always think about is THAT i remember the morning WHEN i KNEW i was done play and it was Against. Detroit we're In, detroit and remember looking out the window and it was snowing And detroit in the, dome so it don't it don't. Matter BUT i remember looking out and, saying, man if they canceled the game to, DAY i would be. Okay and as soon AS i said that to, MYSELF i was, like it's.
Speaker 2: Over and so.
Speaker 1: That, morning that, DAY i MENTALLY i. Retired SO i always say THAT i actually had that was like the tenth game of the. SEASON i actually had six more games WHERE i was able to play AFTER i. Retired SO i fulfilled myself as a, player and THEN i got to come out of retirement and play again for six more. Games, so, DUDE i my journey has. BEEN i wouldn't trade.
Speaker 2: It you know What i'm. SAYING i wouldn't trade.
Speaker 4: It so and when you were talking, about, Hey i'm gonna, Rap i'm gonna be done my, career what year was, that, fifteen twenty? Fifteen, Yep so THAT'S i, mean imagine walk away from the game and you're with The.
Speaker 1: Packers, yeah, Yeah i'm. Good that would have been, yeah eight. Years that would have played eight, years AND i wouldn't be on busting with the.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 2: Bro, yeah, hey hey you guys, Him you'd be like remember that one guy he won The Heis? Minute remember what was his?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bro what got you transitioned into being an entrepreneur with the wine and the?
Speaker 1: Whiskey, yeah SO i got into the wine early, man WHEN i was with The, raiders our training camp was In Naple, valley and so you, know each year training, CAMP i was out and, about you, know great restaurants all over the, valley and everyone was drinking wine like all the, time like, morning, noon.
Speaker 2: And, night always drinking.
Speaker 1: Wine SO i just got really interested in it and created my first label in two thousand and, five and then around two thousand and seventeen Eighteen intercept was. Born so that so FIRST i was coming out Of Naple. Valley now it's In Passal. Rubbles and then H i kind of always wanted the spirit to be a part of you, know just my, experience and so a few years BACK i met my partner of mine now and we started sourcing whiskey out Of, kentucky and that's Where Woodson whiskey was. Born, so, man IF i don't go to IF i don't go to The, Raiders i'm probably not into wine and probably not into. Whiskey so it's one of those things where there was an. OPPORTUNITY i don't know WHY i saw, it BUT i saw it and then, bam here we.
Speaker 5: Go we'll meant to ask, him, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, man he get. It can he we got any you got any?
Speaker 5: Cups we got, something, right you got.
Speaker 2: That you gotta have. Some you gotta talk.
Speaker 6: About your relationship with the with The Mark.
Speaker 2: Davis, yeah, great great relationship With. Mark.
Speaker 1: Man are You raiders Over. Michigan i'm A raider, Fan, Man i'm Not raiders. OVER i can't Do raiders Over, michigan, right you, KNOW.
Speaker 7: I mean you're like one of, Us so you're, like you're obviously an, ambassador but, yeah you're always. In you're always in the mix with the with The, silver.
Speaker 1: Always in the mix. Man and, uh you, know it's just all about you, know respect. Thing you, Know mark respected the way THAT i played the. GAME i think you appreciate, it you know WHEN i came back the second time around and you know he had taken over and just you, know playing on some teams that we didn't have a, lot but just watching myself go out there every, week you, know sometimes banged up, fingers messed up ribs and all.
Speaker 2: That he's, Like, man you showed the guys what it was, like you, know to be A. Raider so, yeah that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome raiders do a fantastic.
Speaker 2: Jime.
Speaker 6: MAN i only played a total of like maybe ten twelve games for the. BREAK i do have a.
Speaker 2: BREAK i got a.
Speaker 7: Break but going off, THERE i feel like The raiders do such a fantastic job of like taking care of.
Speaker 2: Bringing back to guys once the raider always a ready yeah you hear. It, yeah you would have been a great. Raider. Man, yeah, yeah there is.
Speaker 6: Some there are.
Speaker 5: Some there're some.
Speaker 1: Man, absolutely this is my commemorative. Battle so this is only uh, this this is only sold In. Nevada this one right, here only sold In. Nevada so this is a two year straight whiskey coming straight out of, uh straight out Of.
Speaker 5: Kentucky give it, Something give it.
Speaker 4: Man AS i pour the glass AND i strolled, ALONG i. CAN i love the texture holding to the side of the, glass slowly dripping back. Down it's a really good.
Speaker 2: Whiskey as you.
Speaker 5: Sip, IT i like to put all around the, mouth no, pause and take it because.
Speaker 14: WHAT i do you like to do WHEN i find the. Whiskey which is different is seeing how much it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Stings as it goes. Down yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pause, no.
Speaker 4: It's got a nice uh sweetness to temperature as it goes down my. Throat no, pause is not. Harsh it's not something That i'm gonna go and take down and be, Like, oh that's a little. Tough maybe should put something in there to take away that.
Speaker 14: Bite sits on the tummy just.
Speaker 5: Right oh, Man, yeah you kind of feel, like, OH i have a.
Speaker 4: Warm and sensation if it's a cool day, OUTSIDE i put that in. THERE i know Internally i'm getting the HEAT i.
Speaker 5: Need, overall four point.
Speaker 2: Five four point five out, FIVE i THINK i can.
Speaker 6: Hope would you like me to?
Speaker 14: Go, yeah how did you feel about?
Speaker 6: That i'm close with what you're.
Speaker 7: SAYING i feel LIKE i taste and feel a lot of the things that you're talking. ABOUT i think it's got a nice sweet heat up, front like not.
Speaker 6: Too much of that peppery up.
Speaker 7: Front you're kind of thinking to yourself like is it gonna sting as it goes down your. Throat it does nestle down your throat very. Smoothly and now That i'm in my third or fourth, sip it's got a nice, warm not like harsh what kind of messes.
Speaker 6: Up your chest just sitting on your, stomach it's very.
Speaker 1: Comfortable on an empty. STOMACH i don't know if you've. Eaten, yeah, YEAH i know what you're. Saying, yeah and OVERALL i would give it a four point. Five, yeah so we're going to take that as a nine out of.
Speaker 4: Ten so our dumb shick is it's not about it's always going to be four point, five because that thing's ever. Perfect but it's the description in what you hear that you can, establish is that four point five out of five is it out of?
Speaker 5: Twenty so that's for the viewer to.
Speaker 6: Decide, YEAH i like even a marsh of bad.
Speaker 7: Whiskey it's still good at four point, five but you would explain it in a way of, like and that's not my.
Speaker 6: FAVORITE i would say fives are.
Speaker 5: Watering not a lot of tastes in. That that's a good.
Speaker 2: Whiskey, YEAH i like. THAT i like. That that's a good way to put.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: THOUGH i like the. WHOLE i like the whole four out of five portion of.
Speaker 1: It you don't know if it's four point five out of one hundred and fifty, wanted but it's four point.
Speaker 2: Five BUT i love your.
Speaker 1: Description and SO i had to come out here to get this matter of fact not too long, ago and the first THING i thought was there wasn't there's a sweetness in BUT i couldn't put my finger on, it like like WHAT i?
Speaker 2: WHAT i? WHAT i what sweetness it? Was so later On i'll drink it. Again Now i'll have something for you because it.
Speaker 5: Does my first thought is, Caramel like there's a.
Speaker 2: Caramel, well you usually you get a little in your your, bourbons you, know you get a little bit of that, caramel a little bit of that. Vanilla but but there's there's there's something. ELSE i just can't.
Speaker 7: Because there's a lot of it'll sting your lips and you never get to get the flavor right.
Speaker 2: Right SO i needed to have AND i always want to have something, that, man you can you can. Enjoy.
Speaker 1: Uh you know a lot of people want uh you, know barrel strength, whiskeys you, know which is. Great got to put your cube in. It that's, cool and we'll do some things like that as. Well but your your every day whiskey WHAT i want gonna enjoy on game. DAY i want you to be able to enjoy. IT i just you, know put the cube in OR i don't need you to.
Speaker 6: Do do you, like are you more of a fan of your whiskey or the?
Speaker 2: One? NO i mean Both my.
Speaker 5: KIDS i know you, love but what wins? More what wins?
Speaker 10: More right?
Speaker 4: Now who's your favorite child at this? Moment you're Not you're going to SAY i love them both the. Same you're going to think of one name. First, Yeah i'll tell you, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: I don't do. THAT i don't do THE.
Speaker 1: I LOVE i love both my babies the, same boys more than others at certain.
Speaker 5: Times.
Speaker 1: Well WHAT i would, say, though WHAT i would say with the with the, whiskey is that it's more. Interactive that makes sense because there's a lot of things you can do with, it you. Know so IF i was going to have a party or get together or something and we wanted to make a bunch of different things out of that, whiskey man we got we. Got we got a whole range of things that we can. Do we can express on our, Teams manhattan's old, fashions paper, planes we.
Speaker 2: Can do all these different. Things we could make something with the wine as. Well we.
Speaker 1: Do we do a little it's called a at one of the RESTAURANTS i go to have both of my. Products it's called The Intercept, Sour so it has their housemade sour mix my red, blend which is not there and my whiskey and they mix it in this nice LITTLE i feel, like you know What i'm, Saying do.
Speaker 7: You have a?
Speaker 5: Cigar not?
Speaker 7: YOU i was gonna, SAY i feel like you got the, whiskey LIKE i feel like you got you got the nice the Age.
Speaker 6: Beard that's really well. DONE i feel like you're a cigar.
Speaker 5: Guy did you like?
Speaker 6: That when The raiders will pull that out after the? Victory?
Speaker 5: Yeah talk about talk About ap getting the getting the head coaching.
Speaker 2: Job, YEAH i THINK i Think mark had to do. It man had to do.
Speaker 1: It it was a ground swell of support for For ap and just the way he came In, man and and the way that the team just really responded to.
Speaker 2: HIM i thought they had to do. It So i'm excited for.
Speaker 1: Him AND i was able to go and talk to him before they went and Played, indianapolis AND i told the, GUYS i, said, Hey, MAN i can't wait UNTIL i get the chance to come in the locker room and hang.
Speaker 2: Out At Club braider with you.
Speaker 1: Guys and so last game of the season Against, DENVER i got a chance to get in The Club. Raider after the, Game Max crowsy running, Around, yeah hands me the.
Speaker 2: Cigar and that was a. Moment, man that was a real, moment and SO i love.
Speaker 1: IT i Think ap is, gonna he's, gonna you, know do a great. JOB i think he's, gonna you, know. Hopefully you, know he's a great talent evaluator along with the NEW gm man and they get guys in here that love the game of football and who want to Be. Raiders and so if he can accomplish, that, yeah we'll be.
Speaker 2: Right we'll be, right and we appreciate you coming. On this has been.
Speaker 4: Incredible there was one quick STORY i do want to. Tell it was after my rookie year AND i was in. Town we were doing a charity. EVENT i believe it Was yours and hushing it's scardy, event AND i went to my old house because obviously a couple of guys were there THAT i used to live. AT i was damn near blackout, drunk AND i was on some extracurriculars as.
Speaker 2: Well you come along with from that baby swimming, pool no.
Speaker 5: QUESTION a, car, DUDE a car pulls up And Charles woodson walks on a little you know the little pools that you fill up for like two year.
Speaker 4: Olds this guy sitting in it and we're you know the you've seen the HOUSE i lived. On it was like right on that main street Called State, street not far from far from, drunk now far From he pulls u BECAUSE im supposed to do that charity event AND i ended up going.
Speaker 5: Blackout it was a terrible experience for everybody else but. Me but he pulls up and.
Speaker 4: All my boys are, there and you came up that at me. Up we talked for a second AND i got back in that.
Speaker 5: Tub after you.
Speaker 4: LEFT i felt like the fucking man was like. You he just pulled up just to say what's up and left.
Speaker 1: Right right, right randomly riding down the. Street, taylor why in a baby swimming? POOL i gotta see what's going on Over.
Speaker 5: That was an interesting time of my.
Speaker 4: Life Will will has heard some stories about me And michigan and a couple first.
Speaker 1: Different all of you offensive. Linemen, man you guys are. Crazy, nuts you guys are.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's definitely calmed down quite a, bit thank, god BECAUSE i would.
Speaker 1: Have now someone this is WHAT i tell people before you in is you. You you're a different person, now you do things. Differently and so we all came into THE. Nfl you played you know how many other years and you do a lot of dumb. Ship and so WHAT i tell young guys is, LIKE i hope you make it to the other. Side you know What i'm, saying because a lot of people in those first couple of years they get into some ship they never. Recover but if you can play long, enough, man it kind of just keep yourself somewhat clean and and keep yourself fitting ready to, play and you can get to the other. Side, man it's so, much so much, better you know What i'm. Saying but you but you don't know unless you get over. It i'm happy you made it to the other. Side appreciate, that.
Speaker 5: Man, yeah it's a it's a cool.
Speaker 4: Transition it would be an incredible regret to not make that transition and then be, sitting you, know out of the league and, knowing, like, man what COULD i have actually done IF i wouldn't have just got out of my own?
Speaker 5: Way and so it Was it's really. Cool but that moment was. Awesome, man that was a very cool. Moment this is Ultimate Subscribe Charles.
Speaker 6: Woodson Charles, Woodson, man appreciate.
Speaker 5: You ye go, Blue Go, Blue and we got you this, too.
Speaker 2: And we wanted to make a bunch of different things out of that, whiskey Old. Man we, got we. Got we got a whole range of things that we can.
Speaker 1: Do we can express on our, Teams manhattan's old, fashions paper, planes.
Speaker 2: We can do all these different. Things we could make something with the wine as. Well we.
Speaker 1: Do we do a little it's called a at one of the RESTAURANTS i go to have both of my. Products it's called The Intercept. Sour so it has their housemates sour mix my red blend which is not, there and my, whiskey and they mix it in this nice LITTLE.
Speaker 2: I feel, like you know What i'm, saying do you have a?
Speaker 5: Cigar not?
Speaker 7: YET i was gonna, SAY i feel like you got the, Whiskey LIKE i feel like you got you got the nice the aged.
Speaker 6: Beard that's really well. DONE i feel like you're a cigar. Guy did you like? That when The raiders will pull that out after the? Victory?
Speaker 7: Yeah talk about talk About ap getting the getting the head coaching, Job.
Speaker 2: YEAH i THINK i Think mark had to do. It man had to do.
Speaker 1: It it was a groundswell of support FOR uh For ap and just the way he came. In man and and the way that the team just really responded to. HIM i thought he had to do. It So i'm excited for. Him AND i was able to go and talk to him before they went and Played, indianapolis AND i told the, GUYS i, said, hey, MAN i can't wait UNTIL i get the chance to come in the locker room and hang.
Speaker 2: Out At Club raider with you.
Speaker 1: Guys and so last game of the season Against, DENVER i got a chance to get in The Club raider After Max crows was running. Around, yeah hands me the. Cigar and that was a, moment, man that was a real. Moment and, so, UH i love. IT i Think ap is gonna he's, gonna you, know do a great. JOB i think he's, gonna you, know. Hopefully you, know he's a great talent evaluator along with the NEW gm man and they get guys in here that love the game of football and who want to Be, raiders and so if he can accomplish, that.
Speaker 2: Yeah we'll be. Right we'll be.
Speaker 5: Right and we appreciate you coming.
Speaker 2: On this has been.
Speaker 6: Incredible.
Speaker 4: Man there was one quick STORY i do want to. Tell it was after my rookie year AND i was in. Town we were doing a charity. EVENT i believe it Was yours And Hutchinson's sturdy. Event AND i went to my old house because obviously a couple of guys were there THAT i used to live, at AND i was damn near blockout, drunk AND i was on some extracurriculars as.
Speaker 2: Well you come along way from that baby swimming, pool.
Speaker 5: No question a car. Due the car pulls up And Charles woods walk a little you know the little pools that you fill up for like two year.
Speaker 4: Olds this guy sitting in it and we're you, know the you've seen the HOUSE i lived. On it was like right on that main street Called State, street.
Speaker 2: Not far from not far.
Speaker 4: From, drunk now far From he pulls up Because i'm supposed to be that charity, event AND i ended up going. Blackout it was a terrible expance for everybody else but. Me but he pulls up and all my boys are, there and you came, up that me. Up we talked for a second AND i got back in that tough after you, LEFT i felt like the fucking, man you, know he just pulled up just to say what's up and, left.
Speaker 2: Right right, right randomly riding down the. Street. Taylor why in a baby swimming. POOL i gotta see what's going on over it.
Speaker 4: Was that was an interesting time in my. Life Will will has heard some stories about me And michigan and the.
Speaker 6: Couple, First, well different.
Speaker 2: All of you Offensive. Lineman, man you guys are. Crazy, nuts you guys are.
Speaker 4: Crazy, yeah it's definitely calmed down quite a, bit thank, god BECAUSE i would have been out.
Speaker 6: Of the, league and who knows where you'd be right.
Speaker 5: Now, No i'd be dead in the ditch.
Speaker 1: Somewhere this is WHAT i tell peop before you're in is you You you're a different person, now you do things. Differently and so we all came into THE. Nfl you played you know how many other years and you do a lot of dumb. Shit and so WHAT i tell young guys is, LIKE i hope you make it to the other. Side you know What i'm, Saying because a lot of people in those first couple of years they get into some ship they never. Recover but if you can play long, enough, man it kind of just keep yourself somewhat clean and keep yourself fitting ready to, play and you can get to the other. Side, man it's so much so much, better you, know What i'm, saying but you but you don't know unless you get over.
Speaker 4: It i'm happy you made it to the other. Side appreciate, that. Man, yeah it's a cool. Transition it would be an incredible regret to not make that transition and then be, sitting you, know out of the league and, knowing, like, man what COULD i have actually done IF i wouldn't have just got out of my own?
Speaker 5: Way and so it. Was it's really. Cool but that moment was. Awesome, man that was a very cool, moment.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 7: All please, Subscribe hey, dad, Dad Charles, Woodson Charles, Woodson, man appreciate.
Speaker 2: You y Go, Blue Go, blue and.
Speaker 5: We got you this. Too oh