Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of raw dogging Zites. Why trends are raw dogging sites? The title story because I guess you're My name is Jack, That is Miles. This is the show where we tell you what's trend in and the story that's captured our minds and hearts. Why men are raw dogging flights is quite so. Raw dogging flights is when you sit down for your flight and you do not allow yourself any entertainment.
Speaker 2: Some even spurn the use of water.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to have water.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to have anything to distract you from the seat back in front of you.
Speaker 2: Maps.
Speaker 3: At best, you are allowed to watch the flight map. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my question I was saying, can you meditate? Cause I feel like this is you can't not meditate if you're just staring at a thing in front of you. Your mind has to, like I think the thing that some of the comments are people saying like, oh, actually, like you know, barebacking bra. I don't know why flying raw, I don't know why. It's also gross, but such a young like it actually makes the flight go by quickly. I think that meat that has to mean that your brain is going into some sort of meditative like shutdown state.
Speaker 2: You have to associate on someone. There's no way you can be fully pressed. I mean, I don't know unless these people are fucking mentality monsters, yes, and are able to be so vigilant and that not be boring as hell. I think you know, Justin was bringing up to and I think this is a valid point. There's a lot of people claiming that they're they're they're flying raw, but it's like you was like, whoa, I can't believe I just did that kind of shit. It's like starting a video or go like ninety nine one hundred push ups. What's up, y'all? I'm miles, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know, Like I would love to see someone upload a fucking time lapse.
Speaker 1: The call every day by what hard?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Arnold?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you'll beat me next time. Arnold Schwarzenegger. I told him how to fucking record right now. But yeah, I don't know. I mean, I've I've definitely had my moments where I don't like Sometimes the music I'm listening to isn't like quite vibing with me, so I just take my headphones out and I just checked the map. But usually that's because like there's something interesting on the map. I'm like, oh, we're flying over this.
Speaker 3: Part of or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a big old airplane. Holy shit, that airplane is huge. Man, it's the size of Delaware.
Speaker 2: It's really big. I didn't realize it was that big, but.
Speaker 3: I've seen so. I mean, this is something. This is a bit from.
Speaker 1: Seinfeld as we were talking about, like Buddy is flying with a lane and they're on a plane and she's like, do you want anything to read? And he's like nope, no, nope, just happy to stare at the seat in front of me. My sister also witnessed this on an incredibly long flight and we were both like immediately was like, oh my god, you're never gonna guess what.
Speaker 2: It became lore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it became low immediately because it seems so strong.
Speaker 2: Was the flight that your sister said she witnessed, someone just go brain off.
Speaker 3: Uh fourteen hours and fifty eight minutes for.
Speaker 2: Almost fifteen hours, no stimuli.
Speaker 3: No stimuli cumini.
Speaker 2: I think here's the thing I'm not. I'm honestly, it's more impressive to me that I don't know or concerning I don't know where I'm caught, Like if I'm concerned that you literally need nothing, like you could just stare straight ahead for hours on it, like a fucking ten hour flight, and maybe people are doing shorter flights, or I'm just worried about like the lack of brain activity.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go on a long flight, and I can tell you I am not going to be trying this. I mean, I guess I'll sit down. I'll sit down and like see how long I can go.
Speaker 2: Jack, But I didn't know you were a sailor dude wearing condoms and wrap it up, wrap it up by having an iPod, iPod iPad and whatever fucking movies would light.
Speaker 1: Like, I know, there are some times in my life where I'm like, I'm actually stressing myself out by giving myself too much stimulation right now, and I just need to give my brain a break to like be present in my surroundings. But I don't, I don't know, this just seems unnecessarily rigorous to be doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, think of okay, but let's think of our our fucking animal brains pre smartphone and wireless internet, right, Like I remember one of the first flights. I remember going to Japan as a kid. I had one like kid's book and a handheld Tiger electronic video game of Police Academy, like you remember back back when games are like six buttons, and it was like, yeah, same five animations like on an LCD screen in your.
Speaker 3: Life, just moved back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all I had, and I managed to just fuck around and do that and probably annoy the shit out of my mom or something. But and then as we got older, then it was just music or a book. But again I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to end up doing a form of this when you have kids, because like if you're trying to like watch something and the kids are like, you know, asking you a question every five minutes, that ends up being like you end up being annoyed and not that great a.
Speaker 2: Pat what's Acus? Right? What's Aracus? What's shi Halu? But yeah you.
Speaker 3: Watch him done too?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: More on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that I'm hooked on spice, But yeah, I don't know. It's please let us like, I would love to hear from somebody personally who like, it must be maybe an overstimulation thing that allows you to be like, no, this is actually the most peaceful version for me to get through a flight, because also just.
Speaker 2: Weird for it, Like I get the male urge to be like I'm fucking punishing myself, you know what I mean, and then like bragging about that shit, but I want to know a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the headlines like why are men doing this? But then there's other headlines that are like a woman explains why she rowed.
Speaker 2: Off, like my mom does it, and it freaks me out. Yeah yeah, so yeah, it's like please write it. Let us know.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of freaks me out, there's a video showcasing a total recall esque prison that is freaking the Internet out. In the video, quote Cognify punish prisoners by showing them AI generated footage of the offense that they were convicted of in virtual reality, and then the inmates are implanted with synthetic memories and ultimately released in a matter of minutes threading years and people are like, oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. This seems like bad sci fi, and it is bad sci fi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guessn't exists. This is just a.
Speaker 1: Video made by a quote science communicator slash Hack YouTube video maker Hashem Al Gaili, and he's the same guy who released a cgi concept video for Ecdo Life The World's Not Not about Me in middle school when I was bringing that ECDO cooler to school every day in my lunchbox. This is the world's first artificial womb facility. So he just like he's on his like Geiger.
Speaker 2: Shit, guy's name. What's the guy's name? Is it Alien hr Gieger? Yeah, just on that kind of like this is what I kind of envision. This is my wacky vision of the future. But I hear he's like also a scientist, so but I just love the idea that some I don't know, are we nerdy for being like that shit it doesn't exist yet.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's another one's a sky hotel. It's just a big airplane that people are like chilling in. But it's just weird because he like puts out these concept videos and people like the future is here.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, it's dumb, man. The Internet's dumb, turns out man.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, just upload your content. I mean, but I think maybe it's believable because we're like tangentially it feels like these technologies are close to being here, and we're already talking about like downloading your data or whatever to create like a version of yourself like virtually or this other shit.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, I think that's bullshit too, though, the downloaded virtual download of your consciousness that I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you can download, but I think you could train in a large language model to speak like you did if you gave it enough emails like text wise, you know what I mean. Yeah, but yeah, not to the point where like it's like, dude, what's up, bro, Mike, I've been chilling. Man, you know, physically I'm dead, but my content business is here. It's kind of fucking upsetting, so cold. There are a glass of water. But we are like also in that age of like scams where it's like, hey man, we'll give you like sort of weird niche fund information if you give us all of your data. Like there was something I saw where there's this app where you upload all your message data and it rates your relationship strength with your partner. It's like you basically it's based on you giving up all of your messages to this app and then it scores like who responds first, who initiates more conversations where the balance of power is like just through this data set. But again, it requires you to give up all of your messages. I'm pretty sure just for like a cool infographic where we're like, I'm a good communicator.
Speaker 3: More scores thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I hope it is an easy greater Le's people just leave feeling good about themselves. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, We're back.
Speaker 3: Is my face still there?
Speaker 2: We still we're still fucking reeling from watching that trailer.
Speaker 1: We just watched the trailer for Red One, the Rocks new movie. It's a Christmas action movie in which the Rock and Chris Evans doing an accent.
Speaker 3: Try to rescue what was his accent. Chris Evans at one point was like, wait a second, you're telling me.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 1: I was so it was just for a split second. He doesn't keep up with it. He immediately loses his confidence that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just like, I think my eyes were starting to roll back into my head as I watched that.
Speaker 1: So it's is basically JK. Simmons is Santa Claus. Uh, he's jacked. The rock is like Santa claus personal trainer and bodyguard. Yeah, and then Santa Claus get kidnapped and then they're like, we need one guy. He's the guy who's the best at tracker. He can track anything down, even Santa Claus. I don't know why I can track Santa Claus. That's on that website every Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, I think Norad, right.
Speaker 3: Norid do that. I love when Norad does cute stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like tracking, Like ICVM needs to come up with like a cute app right, just like where's the Easter Bunny? Yeah, exactly, Easter Bunny has been compromised the CIA, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Easter Bunny has fallen. The trailers is wild because it's like obviously we're presuming that Santa Claus is real, and like this whole also fantasy world where they're like killer snowmen and polar bears that are like literally walk like have a pimp strut, like when that polar bear literally had like a little fucking flavor in its step. There's the Headless Horseman, and there's just so much going on.
Speaker 1: What it is straight up, the Easter Bunny has Fallen. Bront Like, that's the that feels like it could have been the one sentence fragment pitch, Yeah, I got this green La.
Speaker 2: Santa has Fallen is what this movie is.
Speaker 3: It looks like shit, it looks crazy.
Speaker 2: The amount of effects? What is this fucking cost?
Speaker 1: That is the thing that blew my mind. I was like, wow, is like, so they didn't spend that much on this because it just looks like a big CGI fucking mess, just a fest plato ball of CGI effects. They spent two hundred and fifty million dollars on that rash love.
Speaker 2: That quarter of a billion dollars for the Red One Last Fight.
Speaker 3: Santa has Fallen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I want to see the thing is, people, I'm famously into any Christmas movie. You love Christmas from the top to the dregs of the Hallmark Channel.
Speaker 3: What is the.
Speaker 2: Also the Hallmark Channel? Okay, it's a bit of a it's a bit of a flat Earth kind of thing. But with this, I'm like so overwhelmed with everything it's trying to do. It's like a heist film. It's a it's like a fucking again. It's like a Gerard Butler type action movie with the textures of Christmas. It's just doing too much. It's doing too much.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 2: I will see it maybe. Is it streaming. If it's streaming, I'll go see it maybe.
Speaker 3: But it feels like it's got to be like a straight to Netflix, like.
Speaker 2: It said in theaters, I think that last.
Speaker 3: Part oh wow, so whatever man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least it's not a prequel or a sequel.
Speaker 1: It really it looks like a movie where the character, at least one character is going to say, wow, that just happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, like that just happened to energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like obligatory, like someone gets kicked in the nuts and they're like, I didn't mean like that. You know. You're like, oh, it's got nutshots in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only the only Santa Claus action movie I need is the one from I Think You Should Leave Season two?
Speaker 3: Nuts all.
Speaker 1: I need a bit of a cosmic gumbo that this is a cosmic gumbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Starbucks has come home.
Speaker 1: They know what the people want, and that is a Starbucks drink so caffeinated it will kill them.
Speaker 2: This is just like everyone's playing keep up man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But this feels like It was an idea that was always supposed to be made by Starbucks. The charged Lemons aid, you're, you know, like all the all the hyper caffeinated summertime cooling beverages that other people are doing, right, who else did it? It was Panera, a soup you know, a soup company did it. And it was like, well, that doesn't make any sense, but they seem to have stumbled on something very powerful, so powerful that it was killing people. And I think another company did it. I forget was a Duncan America.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I think everybody runs.
Speaker 3: Going Duncan so fast that they're likes fall off.
Speaker 2: Can I make someone have their heart explode after three SIPs? Yeah? This one? What?
Speaker 3: This one's not so bad.
Speaker 1: So they saw that the other people's drinks were killing customers, and we're like, we're going to rail it in.
Speaker 3: We're going to reel it in to So.
Speaker 1: This is only one hundred and eighty to two hundred and fifty or two hundred and five milligrams of caffeine, which is similar in caffeine content to a Grande Starbucks cold brew. By the way, a Grande Starbucks cold brew will if I drink that will make me feel crazy for a full twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: That's that's too much, bro. Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the Panera charge lemonade with no ice and all charge lemonade would have get it gaven you three hundred and ninety. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, they definitely they're they're worried.
Speaker 1: It's way too much caffeine for anybody who's not like just trying to be out of their mind.
Speaker 2: Or stay alive. Like that's a dark undercurrent of like our over caffeinated culture is, like so much of it is just to merely get through the day to.
Speaker 3: Toiler work for yourself to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truly. Oh well, and the fucking promotional image. It looks like these fucking cups like broke apart, like a like crystal meth.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, bro, do you know what this kind of ice does? Got them rocks over here? Anyway, We got Tina over here, we got all it's all Tina over here, that biker coffee.
Speaker 1: Brian the Editor has suggested a new TikTok channel where you raw dog a trans Pacific flight juiced on a hypercaffeinated beverage. Just like so I think like one of the raw dogging a flight articles suggests that it started or like people got the idea from Hijack, which is a show in which Idris Elba has his phone taken away on a flight and then realizes.
Speaker 3: I think that the flight is being hijacked or something like it is.
Speaker 2: His phone taken away. He's like sitting in first class or whatever. I don't know. I remember watching the whole thing and was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: It felt like you were staring at the back of a plane.
Speaker 2: Well there was like this whole other angle about like tanking the stock price of the airline because of hijacking took place, and then like exploiting the stock price manipulation from that. It was all very like that. There was all these ins and outs that I forgot pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: So credit to him, dude, But you you saw that show and you didn't even come up with the viral trend of raw dogging a flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a thing that again has existed. This is it. It's just existed. Some people are fucking strange like that and they don't need anything and they can just go, you know, do a hard reset of their brain midflight, low power mode whatever. Yeah, and make it there. But yeah, mayben sure if if it DRIs Elbow needs that, we'll give you that, Crownd, But I don't think you deserve it.
Speaker 3: Wow. If anything, the guy deserves everything.
Speaker 2: The man that your sister witnessed. That person has a better claim I think to this tho anyway, because when was that years ago? Right? It wasn't like in the last year.
Speaker 3: I think that was like oh nine, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Been braw Dog in flight since Yeah, at.
Speaker 2: Least then, at least that.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I just it's that the idea is horrifying. And then add caffeine to that, just full on existential panic. Yeah, the challenge should be completely empty stomach, drink a fucking trainta of this caffeinated ship and then hop on a flight and go from LA to whatever you have to cross.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no no no no.
Speaker 1: Well you thought you could go to the bathroom, Dave grown no, no you no, no.
Speaker 2: You know, not so fast?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, uh, this this is an episode that has given me a lot of good ideas of what I'm going to do with my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a flight coming up, Jack, I got a flight coming up. I'll get you a GoPro if you put it to the back of the seat in front of you and just tape yourself a thousand yard stairs straight into the lens. How long can you hold it? How many hours can you hold it?
Speaker 3: My wife does have my wife does have a thera gun, so I can.
Speaker 2: I could do the hard And they're like, Yo, this dude's rod dogging on my flight and he's also got a thera gun up against his temple hardset plus an RDO.
Speaker 1: All right, those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, June twenty fifth. We are back tomorrow with a whole episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,