Speaker 1: Yo, what's up.
Speaker 2: You know who it is.
Speaker 1: It's Djscreen and we've all been there before.
Speaker 3: A weekend trip to the casino cancel because real life came calling. Well, my Bookie's new and improved online casino is here.
Speaker 1: To change the game.
Speaker 3: You can dive into a truly realistic casino experience featuring the latest and slots, jackpots, live dealer action, and all from the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 1: Your adventure at my.
Speaker 3: Bookie Casino begins today with a generous sign up bonus using promo code Big Facts. That's promo code Big Facts to secure yourself a sweet deposit bonus. And that's not all because my Bookie casinos revamp loyalty program insures that you'll be shower with rewards including free spins, cash back offers, and a host of exclusive VIP perks. The more you play, the more you win. Play anytime, anywhere with my Bookie Casino and make sure you use our promo code Big Fat.
Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 3: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, so let me ask bring you Big Facts enough.
Speaker 4: It's at the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Screen, Big Bank is here, baby Ja to see his team. Big Facts Time for another Big Facts extra the streets asked for. So you know, we got to deliver. What's going on people, What's what's popping on this beautiful everything.
Speaker 1: Good, everything is fan fucking tastic. What's on your mind? What's on your heart? Jay? You walked in with that looked like you got some on your mind on your heart.
Speaker 5: So I know that, like we probably exhausted the whole like real nigga topic, and you know what I'm saying all that shit, but I just wanted to say that I feel like, in my personal opinion that there's no such thing as a real nigga anymore, or like you can, I can go so far as to say that I feel like real niggas are extinct because niggas don't respect respect anymore.
Speaker 1: Huh. Niggas don't respect real niggas.
Speaker 5: No, I feel like because it's like.
Speaker 1: Is it real, okay real? Is it? Niggas don't respect respect or they don't have respect. No, niggas don't respect respect.
Speaker 5: And what I mean by that is is like, okay, you know how like and it ain't even gotta be like strictly like closed in the snitching or you know what I'm saying, Oh, shit like that. It was like just like okay, how now, like when niggas do anything, when street niggas, let me let me clarify that because we're not we're not talking about civilians. When street niggas do anything that's undesirable, whether it be fucking snitching or fucking like anything that is not okay, like rape or you know what I'm saying, some shit like that. Not trying to minimalize that or anything, but it's like almost to the point where it's like okay, depending on what his financial situation is or depending on you know, like what the nigga has going on, people are willing to quote unquote overlook it and you know, continue on with life. When fifteen years ago or back in the day fifteen twenty years ago or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like, if a nigga did even half.
Speaker 5: Of some of the shit that these niggas are accused of or have committed, you know what I'm saying, it wouldn't even have to be a nigga that's ousting him from the community. It'll be a nigga's grandma with a belt whipping his ass out of the community or you know what I'm saying, Like it's just like the respect level isn't there. And even like when it comes to these young niggas right like back in the day, it was a thing where like you know, there was like a chain of command or a pecking order in the hood or you know, in the streets to where you got like the ogs, the niggas that had gotten their stripes, who had done everything that needed to be done to gain and earn their respect. You know, they give back to the community, but you also know that like they're not going for nothing at all. But at the end of the day, they were still like enlightening the young niggas and showing them the right way to go. Like, okay, they were safe. They were at the top.
Speaker 1: You know, you had.
Speaker 5: The the fucking underboss og niggas that were like you know, thirties whatever whatever, you know, that were right up under the ogs that were still learning, still going about their way and you know, on the way to being an og. And then you had the young niggas that were just jumping off the porch, still learning from the middle age and the real ogs about how to navigate through life in a respectable manner and still hustling get their money. But it's like now it gotten to the point where like you might have a young nigga that that'll fucking go and like smoke a quote unquote og like not even for any kind of reason at all, Like you know what I'm saying, Like before, like back in the day, like you had to have permission to fucking do something to a made man. But it's like now it's kind of like wild wild West in the streets and it's not even about nothing, Like it's not about no money. It's not about you know, like moving up in the pecking order because you're trying to become the man next to the man or no shit like that. It's just because you have a gun and you fucking feel disrespected and want to.
Speaker 1: Use it self.
Speaker 4: Hate resonates more towards others now more than ever, you know what I'm saying. So when you say, like the thing about respect is kind of just like, man, if it's because if you if you don't love yourself, you can't love nobody else, right, that's just basic information. But now it's kind of just like, man, I hate myself so much.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate.
Speaker 4: It's like the hater is at all everything. I just hate everything. You know, I don't have a regard for anything. I don't have a regard for anyone. I don't have a regard for anybody's family, Fuck everybody.
Speaker 1: So I just think that that.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it happened, but it's elevated now like it used to be, Like if a nigga hate itself, he kind of in his own corner. I hate myself. He depressed you on drug or whatever the fuck? You know what I'm saying, Like it's kind of like inward not to say they wouldn't go do some bullshit, but now it's kind of like, I don't care what you got to lose. I ain't got nothing to lose. And I just kind of think that's where we're at right now. But I guess the question becomes how do we get there? And what we always kind of talk about is is that shit gonna change? Can't it get better?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: The ogs donna start doing my whole as ship.
Speaker 2: So you can't you know what I mean, I can't spake you your old nigga looking at it, Like the generation started generation like old nigga now you smoke crack. Now I used to look you, but you disappointed me. So it really like fuck you. That how niggas start doing.
Speaker 4: You don't think it's never been no situations and they might be rare where it's just somewhat just hate innocence.
Speaker 1: Oh nah for sure.
Speaker 2: No, No, you get category what do you call it get categorized like man, the old niggas hole know what I'm saying. Yeah, but then to old niggas spanksh you know what I'm saying. It just get categorized like you'll need to go to looking at it, like, man, my.
Speaker 1: Old niggas ain't ship, he ain't something.
Speaker 2: And then your nigga, the one got the money, like different type of money, and the old niggas get you know what I'm saying, He neig got their money, got out the way. But you having a lot of money, like especially with the rap ship and all that ship, like so the old niggas turned into the little Homies or whatever, you know what I'm saying, and that ship just yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think you don't think like having the money is amazing, right if you're young niggas solute to you figure out how to get the money. But don't you think that money go further? And we ain't talking about just financially. Don't you think that money go further in life with Goddess?
Speaker 1: But you can't guide me when you ain't got none, you gonna.
Speaker 4: Get feel like, you know what I'm saying, A nigga might teach you how to move, how to not fuck up all the money.
Speaker 2: Niggas feel like they they making their rules. They making their own rules. We rewriting the rules. I'm telling you how niggas think. I don't want to hear. Now you got to say break get your ass out of my faith.
Speaker 1: You don't know that you're saying that's what it is. You ain't saying you agree with that hell, and.
Speaker 2: I agree with it. I'm saying hell because the nigga. I learned it from everybody. I learned it from bombs, I learned shit from prostitute. I learned it from everybody because at the end of the day, I'm learning what not to do. You know what I'm saying. I could have I couldn't. I could have got myself to a certain status, But that don't mean I can't hear what you went through and it can't help me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But niggas ain't.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's just like she said, respect respect just gone, you know what I'm saying, Like I got all mine from my grandma.
Speaker 1: People like that, Like, but niggas ain't respecting no nigga man.
Speaker 2: And then like I said, he the old niggas start doing to my whole ass ship, Like man, you'll do that like I hey, hey, hey, oh g you go to the store right quick, Like huh.
Speaker 1: He's so many give many key, bro.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like just little ship, make niggas lose you know what I'm saying, Like lose.
Speaker 1: Faith in the whole hierarchy. It's like come on, man, like man that ship.
Speaker 2: And then for one, it just takes the qualifications of being a real nigga.
Speaker 1: It is too high.
Speaker 2: You know what real niggas is these days, satisfy everybody.
Speaker 1: That's what being a real nigga. It's like real angk what it used to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as you stand on your course and your morals or what it is, you don't tell nobody. You don't got damn go do no woo woo you stand on what to cause it it has been rewritten or what real nigga is now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Real niggas the they mean.
Speaker 2: Let's go take advantage of you. If not, then okay you Hollywood or whatever you get. Know what I'm saying. It's like everything has been remixed. So we we see how they and try to figure out what it is. It's impossible because to everybody else, they got their own Everybody got their own definition of what real is.
Speaker 1: Everybody got their own definition of what fake is. Right is it?
Speaker 4: So when a og per se say staying out the way, staying out the way is the It is the way for the person that's their survival.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But it's staying out the way taking the kind of like the wisdom away from the streets.
Speaker 1: Ain't no whills and they making their own rules. Ain't no whills.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody following Because you got to think about it, and I kind of understand that part of it because at the end of the day, it's just like you're trying to tell a nigga how to get money, you know, how to get money, then he need get a different type of money. How you gonna tell me how to get money into what it is?
Speaker 1: The millennium, millennium. You ain't getting no money minimium. O G.
Speaker 2: You got money freakneat and all that shit. Their money different, They sure niggas is getting. Niggas don't even want no million no more, they want billions. You get what I'm saying, So you can you can't tell me how to do that, Jase, he can't, right right, right, right right, You know what I'm saying. That kind of o G came, But an og that just know the streets can't tell me how to do some shit.
Speaker 1: So themig don't want to hear that. Yeah, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Give a fuck about street rule, cause niggas ain't really in the streets.
Speaker 1: They on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you tell me how to go virus so I can give me some virus some likes that would These niggas want to know. They don't want to know how they god damn be solid. Fuck real, I don't want to know how to be solid.
Speaker 4: So if you're on the other end of that, so so so so twenty a twenty old nigga right ship in eight years that nigga gonna be considered old. Is your smart plan as a twenty yeld nigga if you get money to plan for the age twenty eight, twenty nine and get out the way before. Just just get ahead of it, because at some point that young nigga is gonna go through the same ship that these O Jesus going through. They're gonna go through the same ship. There's gonna be another young nigga.
Speaker 2: If he's twenty already going through it. From the fifteen sixteen O these niggas, I'm out of the port. You already considered the old niggas to some.
Speaker 1: Young nig Yeah, so it just go all the way down to eight year olds.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like man, this ship just different out here. I never seen nothing like it.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, like I said, just stay out the way, but anyway, still handling your business, but stauty on the way, letting them do what they do and try to try to fuck with the ones that wanna that want to know what you know, you know what I'm saying, so they can add it with what they know and what they learning in the millennium, you know what I'm saying. Other than that, you can't fortunate that on on nigga, bro. And my whole thing is I don't like to sound like I be preached to the nigga. I'm just if you, if you, if you want to God Damn hears something from me. Just hear me talk about me, you know what I'm saying. Hear me talking about how I'm switching it up, how I'm trying to do this. I'm trying to Just watch me, you know what I'm saying, living proof of what God can do. That's all I can tell a nigga like Bro, I can't tell you what to do for you. They tell you what to do for me. And if that shit inspire you, I hope it do. I ain't trying to preach it, enig.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they said anything else, shut down and think about it and use your mind. You'll figure it out. Yeah, Because at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, everybody got their own path. I think that was the generation now figured out like ship would work for Y'all't like that work for I need to look at it like there's some ship in life that work across the board.
Speaker 1: Respect, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Respect, like respect, gratitude and things like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That ship out the door right now. That's not good. Hell it ain't.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: But it has to be instilled though from very very like Sexcuban is.
Speaker 5: What we're missing, missing from the begon.
Speaker 2: And like from a very sex human. But instead of got now, tell him fuck him? You know what I'm saying, Like your mom and your kid, you like that's that ship became cute over the last what twenty years?
Speaker 1: Tell him fuck him, like shoot a bird to him type ship. You know what I'm saying. And we all did that. We all have been victim of that.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, like un told kids is tell nigga fuck him, little bud like whatever, just thinking that as shit cute, but it's still are you doing this instilling that in though instead of back in the day, like hey don't you feel saying talking like now the kids walking home and be like, hey, ain't my age just regular? But you down get your face, bust budge. You walk in the room and say something my nigga talking and we ain't even have to really say that.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Why you can't even be in the room. Niggas that look like about stand by the door, you peep your head around that coy. Ain't let the mother fucker let my grandma smell you. But I've been not even smell your head.
Speaker 1: Boy in my.
Speaker 2: Shit different bro, he they were doing say anything in front of kids, and you know what, it been going on for a long time.
Speaker 4: Bro, We ain't going back to all that, I don't think, unless unless I should say that. You know. It's the crazy thing is that people, whoever they may be, not even just music music people, some people do have influence.
Speaker 1: So maybe we will. Like I said, we can't belie.
Speaker 2: Ain't blame this this generation for how it turned out because it started somewhere, and it started with our generation. Really ship started us because we our parents was the what's the fiends and we were the hustlers, if that makes sense what I'm saying. So we were neglected because they was our fiends. So we wanted to hustle and give our kids everything that we didn't get and spoiled them to get them there. Entitlement Now that's what we're living in the entitlement world right now.
Speaker 4: You think you think, you think like your niggas like lack the fear of any consequence.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's anything. They can come back again. Y'all need to feel like they could die and come back, like like what the games did they be playing?
Speaker 1: Video games? Yeah? What's the name is? Call due? Let me feel like they can come back? Got another man, real ship? Yeah, and don't get what fun.
Speaker 4: So the consequence of death, fuck it. The consequence of incarceration, fuck it. So there's no consequence that there's no consequence that can put any fear in that type of person.
Speaker 1: I'm used to tell me all the time. You don't know, mab to satisfy the street.
Speaker 2: No matter what you do, you canna make a billion dollars, get out the street. Change your life, niga hold, Now you need a change, like nigga out here getting healthy, like just trying to get healthy out now, going vegan whatever. I tell my kid that live on him and oh he thinks he doctor to see it.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can't people, they're just the mindset of it, like like you doing some light ship because you be.
Speaker 1: Like this nigga. All these niggas don't eat me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying like, yeah, but what I'm saying like, but I gotta think I think about it like that because I used to be the same way. You know what I'm saying, like, if we look at we look at everything that's positive in the negative, that shiit crazy, man, And I think that's why you gotta start to create your bubble or your island of happiness.
Speaker 1: That's just the only way. You know, you got the people you love.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, like sometimes the reality is as you as you rise shit, some of the people that you love, you know, you might become distant with. That's just a reality. So m hm, damn, that's crazy. So young niggas O G Damn, that's that's a lot to that chest. That's a lot to do. Jest, what what do you think happens when we kind of spoke about it? What do you think happens when a young nigga actually is willing to just hear some wisdom out, Like do you think that that's that's that's that's the formula for some of like the successful young niggas that we see like just willing to hear him out, like not that say they're gonna go listen to an older nigga and do whatever he say. But they're just willing to watch big facts and just listen.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 5: If you didn't get a young listen, that's like that's half the battle one right there, because that's like part of the problem, like these niggas. These niggas don't feel like anybody is qualified enough to tell him anything.
Speaker 1: M hmm. So like if you're able.
Speaker 5: To break down that barrier and get a nigga to listen, whether it's you being in his face or whether he goes home at night and listens on his own time, you know what I'm saying, and he's tapped in enough to be able to pay attention. Like I feel like, like I said, like, that's half the battle one right there.
Speaker 1: Real, So you got it.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta be able to It would be good for somebody young niggas to have the willingness to listen and at least hear out some of that wisdom.
Speaker 2: Damn nobody want to hear that from no nigga who ain't doing that. What you did like that doing that is out bro. You could have been you could have been got down all chopping man. Don't give a fuck about that. Bro, what you're doing now? Oh g yeah today I'm caring about that funk out. You don't know that ship don't work the day? Then you need you talking about don't work d day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real ship though. So the streets is in the anarchy. That's basically what I'm getting from it. It's like the streets, the culture of the streets is in the anarchy that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I told you that spreen what what year that was? I came, did the inn you with you?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Like, bro, that ship over with bro niggas nigga that get smart and get out that ship. That's why I ain't name but a bunch of coajacking and all they because the hustle part of it. Damn they're gone. You got a few hen in that hustlers, but that ship gone. Niggas want that ship right now? Yeah. I mean, like I said, I get it, I understand it totally. But on on, I don't respect that ship. You know what I'm saying. The end of the day, I don't respect it, but I get it totally.
Speaker 1: I see. Because the temperature of the streets is what it is, is like what.
Speaker 2: The dog geek dog world like it is what it is and then don't know nigga d Day. You know you could get that boo gag used to kind of work like what her because the nigga ne did something.
Speaker 1: I seen you with one game and now I know you can fight.
Speaker 2: So now you know you just talk loud and got Dawn. I seen you shoot one d in an ass na bit noah, but none of not a killer want a kid the killers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You might have got Dawn. Three folk killers in the whole town. Everybody know he crazy. Leave him alone. Now the killers want to kill the killers like fun, I won't kill a nigg who's killing everybody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It just.
Speaker 2: Was it turn us trauma bonded. He ain't bunding at all. Ain't no bun but but trying to go I don't know stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now it ain't shipped at the end of the day, it ain't.
Speaker 4: It ain't that it's on our shoulders to solve these problems. But you know what we do here is just create communication because you do get you know, you know the crazy thing A lot of the young niggas is shout out, but you do get some good young niggas that won't help.
Speaker 1: They just don't that that.
Speaker 4: The majority of who they are around on a day to day basis is somebody that's like, this is what we own and this is how you So this is the climate of it, right. But it's some young niggas, even if they don't say it out their mouth or they don't show it, it's like in their heart they like, man, I really want to see another way.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is now you you told it right about that, And the thing about it is is like you just gotta leave. By example, THEYI don't want hear no talk. They just want to see it, and then they'll start studying you on their own. They don't want to seem like we need help, you know what I'm saying. So what you gotta do, you gotta be That's why I ain't. I ain't gonna do what the preaching shit. I'm gonna save my list shit, do what I do, and hopefully niggas can catch something. I pick it up off the ground. But they ain'tve got to say they got it from me, you know what I'm saying. Just hopefully hopefully you pick up pick up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 1: That's it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to I ain't trying to got there and get no award from you for that. If somebody went through I tell you how I was thinking, and I was thinking stupid when I did this. It can help you cool, you know what I'm saying. That's what niggas want. Niggas want to feel like this is then time of the maid man. Niggas want feel like they made they self.
Speaker 1: Ain't.
Speaker 2: No niggas told me shit, I figured this shit out myself, you know what I'm saying. But niggas is studying certain niggas that they respect and they you know what I'm saying, they feel like they can learn from but they'll never this.
Speaker 1: This is a pride pride stage. I never give that credit. Nah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Some of them will, but some most you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of them they listening.
Speaker 6: But if it don't apply what they let it fly. That's all of us though. Yeah, I ain't trying to hear no ship that don't apply to be exactly. Yeah, absolutely no, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Any any final words, any any any game of motivation.
Speaker 1: Baby Jay.
Speaker 2: Street Man, you got now, like I said, you be al choppo soon you got there and saying I'm out, I'm through, I'm smart now.
Speaker 1: But your bit just how the street feel. But you better not doing respect.
Speaker 5: The respect like you could have lived all your life, did all this ship and then a nigga somewhere thinks he's bigger than you, gonna come at you because he feels like he's more irrelevant at the time, or you know what I'm saying, whatever's going on, or he just one thing that he did was more than the ship that you did for the last fifty years or whatever like.
Speaker 1: But that's just how that's just how this ship is what you call it.
Speaker 2: When when you said some of that uh domesticated, right, and then that's how this ship is designs. It's like, I ain't gonna be the top Boston. Lets I fight Floyd unless I fight Tank. So that's how niggas looking at the city streets.
Speaker 5: Niggas don't understand that ship. You gotta in order to be able to prepare yourself to fight Floyd and effectively beat him, you have to go through the Devin Haynes and the Javante's.
Speaker 2: And the nigga feel like they don't ran through all them niggas.
Speaker 1: Now my time to see what O g Yeah. But the other thing, you gotta realize that ship it ain't but one Floyd, but a lot.
Speaker 2: Of niggas tried to climb that tree and got them make it up. But I'm just saying that that but sometimes it has to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's ship.
Speaker 4: A lot of consequences.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 4: Like, Bro, these nigga don't give a they don't give a fuck about the constant.
Speaker 1: What it is like. I don't give a fuck how it go fit to fit the rule.
Speaker 2: Bro, fifercent chance I might't make it a fifty percent chances I don't, but I'm finna take my chance.
Speaker 4: What else amthing to do to the young niggas out there? Can't please the streets OG's out there?
Speaker 1: Work on your bubble.
Speaker 2: Shit, everybody work on their bubble. I think that's what the nigga doing. I think I think that's what the young ain't doing. They working on their bubble. They feel like, Bro, I'm finna figure this shit out on my own.
Speaker 4: But okay, I try to stretch it out eat it a little bit foolish. When we're young, we want to figure out. We all been there. You got to see your own way. You don't want to live in nobody else, you know, off of nobody else shit. But man, if you got a little bit of a cheat code, let's just take it to white people. But you don't try to do that shit all the time. I'm eighteen. My goddamn daddy was whoever whoever Trump. I'm gonna take you whoever whoever Trump do, and I wanna be Trump. You see what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Figuring out on your own, No mean, you're not studying on You're not listening to nobody. Like at the end of the day, you might feel like screening that I need to read or got damn a financial book, but I want to read.
Speaker 1: A self help book.
Speaker 2: So I'm figuring out on my own and I'm still getting helped, but the help that I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you okay, let's let's take a.
Speaker 4: Hood and the og in the hood and and and the o g might see something and one young nigga like one day this niggas gonna be the nigga in the hood that's gonna help the hood or whatever the case is, right, can there be a loyalty from the young nigga just to support the O G too. It's just time to be wise enough to really run that hood.
Speaker 2: If he sees the same thing in the O G that the O G C and him, Yeah, you're right, but if I see him, come.
Speaker 1: On, O G, I seen you do some whole ship. I can't see that and you fuck already now, Yeah, you need to go. You need to get the fuck on you a bitch? How do you niggas do?
Speaker 2: They like you can't one thing about you can't get and he niggas going off.
Speaker 1: He'll say too, like you can't get.
Speaker 2: You can't Like we're just saying before we got ship, you can't create your opinion off another person opinion.
Speaker 1: To me, you fight. You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: If before I meet that, I think we said this is a long time ago and run an interview y'all like you can't. If somebody name I have fucked up, could you do bids y'all?
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 2: I was like I could because at the end of the day, I don't know y'all situation. I don't know what you you on screen had going on. So your screen is your screen saying, Man, Jane ain't right. Okay, she probably wasn't right with you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know what y'all went through.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You could be telling me that, but she could have sold youth trying to pull one, but pulled one for you. I don't know how the situation went, you know what I'm saying. So I gotta see on my own. But then when I see it, when I start testing out, I'm looking to see because you already have told me. But I'm finna form my own opinion through our biddings, you know what I'm saying, And that.
Speaker 1: Shit happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Like you know how many people that that feels like fuck you just off another nigga opinion, right, So that's what's going on. Like any say, ain't that nigga? I could be the old Jesus feel like I'm finna fuck with the young niggs. But it could be a pussad nigga who hold, I don't fucked anything, man, y'all don't need to be around them nigga.
Speaker 1: And then that shout, I'm fun this opinion. I'm just gonna not for fuck with noney Uniga. You know what I'm saying, trying to earn brownie point.
Speaker 2: Niggas trying to earn prownpoint because they don't want to see you and the young nigga be great or you and this person be great and that shiit Craank.
Speaker 1: I was just I was just saying this ship the other day on the phone.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got to watch people always trying to tell you who not to fuck with. You know what I'm saying, Cause nigga be like, don't fuck with them. Sometime, motherfucker be scared for you to receive some real love. So they they spoke what they love.
Speaker 5: Is fake and they know that they can't fuck with this person, so they're trying to keep you from fucking with them and going up like they really want to go up.
Speaker 1: They're not capable of.
Speaker 2: That's that's true, But you ain't catch that what I just put down there, like a motherfuckers or try to keep you to theyself so you won't receive what real love feel like, you.
Speaker 1: Get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like if I keep saying fuck them, Jay, you don't need to be around them I'm telling you, Jay, you need to be more like this so people can be drawn to you because I won't.
Speaker 1: I love you ginguinely, so I want everybody to love you the way I do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying's gonna tell you nah, don't fuck, don't no fuck with these folks because they not gonna make you feel the way that I've never made you feel because I genuinely love you. You get know what I'm saying. Like you go around some mo motherfucker, Like I said, you go find a real friend, and your real friends started looking different.
Speaker 1: That shit crazy. Ain't like you go find your real friend. Now your real friend go looking like damn what a friend feel like? You don't feel like no friend over anymore? Yeah? Yeah, because now I see what friends do? They check on me? They did, they did, they got damn you ate you this you that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, damn, my friend don't know this, but you tell me that you folks ain't right because you ain't right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit happens all the time. What a part of life, real ship?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker be trying to keep you away from keep you keep your light dim.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they won't get blinded by or the match.
Speaker 4: There is triple W dot bigfastpod dot com, another fast extra for the streets.
Speaker 1: We hope you all enjoyed that salute, but newted the streets. It's big, fat, no capt bitch,