Speaker 1: Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast, brought to you by League Tycoon, the Dynasty first fantasy football platform fits.
Speaker 1: I have not talked to you on air.
Speaker 2: We've talked behind the scenes, but I'm going to talk to you on air in like three plus weeks.
Speaker 1: How are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: I hope you had a good vacation, and I know your return from vacation has not gone as optimally as it could. You want to tell the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mentioned it on a couple of shows, including I just finished a live stream on the Dynasty YouTube channel, which I hope everybody here goes to subscribe to, with myself and Bogman, I was just talking a little bit about it. I have come back to a house with no air conditioning during a one hundred degree heat wave here in Denver. Not only is there no air conditioning, but the unit leaked through my kitchen ceiling, creating a huge puddle on the kitchen floor in the span of like an hour. It was like it was like a downpour through my ceiling. All told to replace the entire HVAC system, water damage, all of it. We're looking at about nineteen grand, which my jaw hit the floor when I heard that, And I'm like, I talk about, you know, dynasty market values here and not overpaying and everything, but sometimes you don't have a choice. Fits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny, Wor I've gotten addicted to this. There's this social media dude who makes videos of like people in New York and ask them what they pay for their apartment. Then he tours the place and it's everything from like guys who live in a cellar for like seven hundred a month or whatever, to like these people with these fabulous penthouse places. And it's New York, so these are absorbitent rents and like ridiculous amounts. My jaw is always hitting the floor when people say what they pay. But then again, when you rent, you don't have to deal with stuff like this. Someone comes and fixes it for you. The joys of home ownership, worm, I'm there with you. They're always some really unforeseen and unpleasant surprises.
Speaker 2: I generally have liked being a homeowner. This is the first time I have really not liked. This is the first real, like serious hit. And yeah, thank thankfully they have payment plans at this company, because otherwise I don't know what I'd do. So that's my SOB story for everybody. I'm currently recording this in a house that's like eighty seven degrees, doing the best I can to power through. We can go ahead and jump into the show here. This is the trade block, our monthly show. We obviously do it the first Tuesday of the month, which was last week because I was still on vacation, so we pushed it back week and are doing it today. We'll go through the first half of the episode just kind of generally reacting to the updated Dynasty trade value chart that was updated on July first, so a little longer ago than usual, but obviously still pretty relevant. Not much has happened between then and now, and then the second half of the show, we will take all of your questions, whether calling you up on stage or in the chat. Let's go ahead and kick things off with the quarterbacks as all always fits. You know, again this time of year, not as much on the movement side, so you know, rather than asking questions about where guys are moving, I more just want to kind of take a look at where they are right now. I actually just talked to Bogman in the last stream about Lamar a little bit. Somebody was asking about trading Lamar away for neighbors in a super Flex league, and you know, we were pretty against that in super Flex, you know, not just with neighbors as injury, but just Lamar, you know, is an elite asset. And I was like, yeah, it's like one of the top three guys in our trade value chart. And I went to go look and it's like, oh, it turns out his fourth. I didn't realize he was a little bit lower. But do you still feel like Lamar is the type of guy that should be warranting a huge haul in return. I mean, I was surprised to hear that a trade like Lamar for neighbors, even though I love neighbors, but like an injured wide receiver to me in a super Flex I was surprised that that was even on the table.
Speaker 4: I was too, especially so right now I'm in the middle of a dynasty startup, so it's kind of giving me perspective on values, and I was shocked. I mean, I have Lamar ranked third overall in super Flex Dynasty QB three.
Speaker 3: Obviously he went twelve.
Speaker 4: He went at the end of the first round, all the way to the turn and in the startup now, neighbors didn't go till two to eleven. So yes, clearly Lamar's is valued more than neighbors, and I got neighbors by the way. Yeah, I was just I was shocked that Lamar fell that far baffling to me. It is it is I just like our people, that's spooked by last year, which was so obviously injury related.
Speaker 3: I know he's not.
Speaker 4: Like young prime anymore, but I feel like he's mid to late not even late prime. I feel like he's mid prime right now. So I'm surprised, right, he's not even thirty right right, So I don't know. I feel like he's got at least two or three more seasons of prime.
Speaker 2: Twelfth, Like in a league with me, he's not getting past pick four. I like, I just I find that crazy. Like he is still in his twenties. He was, it was a really small sample size, but he was still elite before the injury last year. The injury just happened in Week three, so most of the year wasn't very good, but we wanted two. He was his usual excellent self. He has never not won an MVP in his first year with a new play caller. He has a new play caller this year. I'm just like, I don't know what there is. Like I totally get Josh Allen being ahead, and I totally get Drake may the age difference, but like it's hard for me to really see him being too low. So again I was surprised by that. I still think he's one of those Tier one super flex startup types values, So I just wanted to kind of mention that one here.
Speaker 4: I think there are two ways of looking at dynasty value. There's like the dynasty value what you produced during the season, and then you know right now worth the stage where your dynasty value is what the market says it is. And I feel like there is a gap between what Lamar Jackson is going to produce this fall and what the market is saying his value is.
Speaker 1: We can go quickly through some of these names.
Speaker 2: What I want to do with the quarterbacks is there's a bunch of guys who are tied in our trade value chart. I want you to break the tie on them, so we don't need like deep diving all of them because there's a few different pairs here, but because we'll quickly throw them at you breaking some of these ties. Right at the very top, Drake May and Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: I've got Drake May higher. I just like that.
Speaker 4: He immediately looked like one of the best pure passers in the league last year, and he's much younger.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow and Caleb Williams are tied.
Speaker 4: I've got Caleb ranked higher. Give me the guy with a little bit of mobility. Obviously, Burrow's a much better pure passer, but Caleb Ron's than also younger, and Burrow's injury history is a little concerning.
Speaker 2: So far, you've taken the much younger guy both times. Unsurprising. Herbert and Mahomes are tied in the trade value chart.
Speaker 4: I like Herbert more. I just I think Mahomes will probably age well. But you know, the Kansas City offense has not been what it was earlier in his career when he was averaging like three hundred passing yards a game. They've been like twenty second in the last two years in yards per play, So I'm a little worried about that, And just seems like things are pointing.
Speaker 2: Up for Herbert Lawrence and Dart Lawrence.
Speaker 3: For me, Dart still has a lot to prove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Purdy and bo Nicks.
Speaker 3: I have Purdy ranked higher.
Speaker 4: Bownicks averaged six point four yards per pass attempt last year. Like, I still don't know if he's actually good. He threw the most passes in the league last year and still didn't have four thousand passing yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Strout and Schuck.
Speaker 3: That's close.
Speaker 4: I've got Strout a little higher, but that's very debatable.
Speaker 1: Just two more four year at Baker and Sam Darnald.
Speaker 4: I have Darnald a little bit higher.
Speaker 2: And then a three way tie between Malik Willis, Kyler Murray, and Bryce Young.
Speaker 4: Willis, Murray and Young. I just no interest in Bryce Young. I think this is his last year as a starter in all likelihood.
Speaker 3: Kyler, who knows if it's his last year as a starter.
Speaker 4: He's got to have a compelling audition with the Vikings this year, and then, like Willis, hopefully they give him enough leash where they don't hold the terrible pass catching core against him.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks for bearing with me.
Speaker 2: There were more ties than I realized when I was started doing that. There's a lot of them there. I said, that was kind of interesting to kind of put a bunch of head to heads. Given how many there were, let's go down to the running backs here fits. But before we do, if you play in a serious dynasty league, you should check out League Tycoon. It's a modern fantasy football platform built specifically for dynasty leagues not redraft. Standard Dynasty leagues on League Tycoon are completely free. League Tycoon has tools for serious dynasty leagues, slow auction with twenty plus players at once, trade auctions, draft lotteries, compensatory picks, and league history import with no ads or sportsbook clutter. And if your league wants to go even deeper, League Tycoon also offers contract dynasty with multi year contracts, extensions, rookie deals, tags, and are restricted free agency tenders. Standard Dynasty is free for everyone and for contract dynasty leagues use Promo Code Pros to get your first season free. Start your free dynasty league today at League tycoon dot com and for contract dynasty leagues that's Promo Code Pros to get your first season free. Get into those running backs now again, you know, not the most changes here. I'll kind of you know, kick it to you. Is there a name that you want to start with that you think is kind of interesting? Where they are ranked in the chart right now.
Speaker 4: We're continuing to see steam for Jonathan Brooks, who's up to running back thirty, just on the optimism like if this second ACL repair that they sound very confident in if this takes, he could be lead running back this year, which is interesting because he's young. He's only twenty two and yeah, like double ACL tears, that's terrifying. But a guy who could potentially be a lead running back going this cheap, and so he's starting to get a little less cheap. I think people are realizing the potential. And he's also saw some upward movement for Rashad White, who I think people realize it's kind of a pretty meaty role with the Commanders this year, like passing down stuff for sure, maybe some early down stuff too.
Speaker 3: Those are the guys that kind of jump out to.
Speaker 2: Me Brooks like, you know, sneaky, twenty two years old. I like him and I want to be trying to acquire him. I think it's I think his price point is really interesting right now. To your point about it's kind of going up, I wonder where it will settle before the season starts. In terms of Dynasty, I'm pretty convinced he is going to go up rapidly in redraft. He's like RB forty in real draft, and I think that's going to rise as we get closer to the season, barring something unforeseen. But in dynasty, I'm really curious whether it's going to settle in whether in terms of picks or another player. RB thirty is like maybe already like higher than I'm comfortable like spending up for right, Like maybe I would pay market value for him. I don't know if I would want to aggressively target him at that price point, but he is a guy that I believe in as having real upside and is I think going to get an opportunity. And it's been a long time since that second injury, so maybe it's been enough to recover. So I think he's one of the more fascinating names here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I feel like if you want to get him, now is the time to do it, because it is only going to take a few videos of him looking good running around tires in training camp for his stock to get steamed up. Like a couple videos is all it's going to take, and all of a sudden, he's going like his ADP and redraft has gone up half around. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a question in the other stream about a contender week at running back trading for Josh Jacobs. What do you think a fair deal is for Jacobs right now? Given the off field stuff that has been happening. He's in his late twenties, you know, but it's still you know, when when healthy and on the field and given the opportunity, he's been very productive. What do you think about Jacobs for a contending team at these days? He's alreably twenty four by the way on this list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to do it in terms of twenty twenty six rookie value because a lot of people have already had their drafts. I think it's like a second in twenty twenty seven, you know, early to mid second, and we maybe have him valued closer to early second. It's worth noting that the little town in northeast Wisconsin, you know, where he was arrested for this domestic incident. Like they're still investigating the case. It has not been closed, but there's been no word on charges, and like I kind of get the feeling it's just going to disappear. And I don't think he's going to incur any sort of suspension if there are no charges forthcoming, So I think he's still.
Speaker 3: Going to be the guy.
Speaker 4: And like he has averaged pretty close to a touchdown a game since he joined the Packers two years ago, and I think the last year the Packers didn't have Josh Jacobs, Jordan Love finished QB five in fantasy scoring and he has not sniffed QB one territory since then. They like to give Jacobs the ball. Matt Lafleur is one of the better run game designers in the league. I was just thinking the other day about how good their running game looked after two years ago, after Jordan Love got injured in that Brazil game to open the season and they had to send out Malik Willis for a couple of games. Matt Lafleur was so in his bag with the run game play calling in that like some of the design stuff was just amazed, and like Josh Jacobs was ripping off these big chunk runs. I'm excited about that. Jacobs was banged up for a lot of last season. A healthy Josh Jacobs still a very impactful fantasy running back, so I do think he's worth a two, you know, if not like a real early two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One more running back here.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about Jerium Price, another guy that we got questions on in the last stream, and there was a question about trading him for a mid twenty twenty seven first. It was described as mid to late twenty twenty seven first. Okay, no on giving up the first or no on giving up Price.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't give up a late first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get you that's what I thought, you mad. I just wanted to clarify.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So the track record people like you can't keep first round running backs together when you like parse out. The track record of these guys. First round running backs drafted one through twelve over the last eight years have been like the hit or not eight years, twelve years, eleven years. Since twenty fifteen, there have been eight guys drafted top twelve and twelve.
Speaker 2: Years, right if you include this year as the twelve Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, twelve if you include the season that's about to play out. But the hit rate has been fantastic on those guys, just generally. Probably the only guy who didn't really work out over the long run was Leonard Fournett, and even Fournette had some nice seasons. You had McCaffrey, You've got Gibbs, Bijon, Robinson, Jenty yet to go Ezekiel Elliott who smashed a lot of hits in there, but later in the round first runt picks maybe not as good. You get Rashad Penny in there, and like, that's the obvious comparison to make. What if Zach Charbonet is the Chris Carson to Genarian prices? You know, Charbonet is Penny or wait, oh man, am I mixing up this metaphor Charbonet is Chris Carson. Genarian price is for Seoan Penny. Like, I don't know that Genarian price is better than Zach Sharboney.
Speaker 3: I think Charbona is pretty good. So I'm a little.
Speaker 4: Less into Genarian price than a lot of other people are. Plus, we just don't know how good he is based on his college track record, because he was always Jeremiah loves backup and he does like this passes.
Speaker 2: I'm really in on price for this year. I think I'm not worried about Sharboney with as late as I expect him to come back and need time to kind of get back into things. Like, I'm very in on Price this year, and yet I still would rather have any twenty twenty seven first than Price, even though I expect Price to have a good year where his value in a vacuum will rise. I just think the class is good enough that i'd rather take the swing, especially if there's a chance it's more like a mid first next Those mid first next year are going to be awesome, so I would want to take that swing, even though I like Price more than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, digga, All right.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the receivers here fits. I mean, I keep repeating myself, but not a ton of changes here. One guy who actually has moved up a little is Luther Burden. He's been kind of one of the more interesting guys that folks have talked about this offseason. He's now tied for sixteenth on this list with Jordan Tyson and Ladd McConkie, just ahead of mackay Lemon, Devonte Smith, Roma Doonza, and a few points behind Chris Olave, Nico Collins and Garrett Wilson. There's a little bit of a gap between the top fifteen and then sixteen in below. You have been the high man on Luther Burden. So are you feeling a little bit vindicated seeing him just slowly ever, so, you know, creeping up the rankings, or do you feel like, you know, you kind of planted your flag first here.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction to Burden moving up a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: Just a young player playing in a really good offensive system, playing with a good quarterback, has an immediate path to like target growth. And we have seen, like it's not just our Dynasty Trade value chart, which is kind of powered by the rankings of me and Andrew ricksident Derek Brown. I've seen his probably come up on Keep Trade Cut, Dynasty Trade Calculator, some of the other you know, gauges of the market out there. So I do think there's growing enthusiasm for him.
Speaker 2: A guy ahead of him who didn't move in this update, but I still want to bring up his Carnel Tate.
Speaker 1: I like Tate a lot.
Speaker 2: There are some names behind him that I'm like a little nervous to have behind him, particularly like Nico Collins.
Speaker 1: I know there's like an age gap at this.
Speaker 2: Point between those two because Nico has been in the league a few years and came in older than Tate did. But I feel like the appeal of Tate is that I think he's going to be good right away, and I'm reasonably certain he's going to be a good player.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he has no ceiling.
Speaker 2: I like him a ton, but I almost would just prefer maybe the ceiling of a guy like Nico compared to Tate. I I'm surprised to see Tate given that he was considered a bit of a lesser receiving prospect than some of the elite guys that have come through lately, like you know, Marveat Harrison Junior as a prospect Milik Neighbors. It's not that it's we didn't like Tate, but you know, Teero McMillan another one that I thought came in with a little bit more hype than Tate, and so I was a little surprised to see Tate at eleven. Where do you have him ranked in Dynasty right now?
Speaker 4: I've got tits and I totally get what you're saying, and I feel like maybe I'm a little bit high on him. I've got Tate thirteenth and the one that I'm I'm going to change in time for the August trade. Value Charp, I've got him on spot ahead of George Pickens. And the funny thing is Pickens. The book on Pickens going into last year was sort of the same as the book on Tait. Downfield playmaker might not earn targets at uh, you know, alpha receiver rates, but he's going to make a lot of big plays and could maybe sort of grow into a bigger target chair That's exactly what happened with Pickens. Like still making a lot of plays downfield last year, but he started to get way more targets in a more aggressive passing offense after the move from Pittsburgh to Dallas. Plus he got a little boost from Ceedee Lamb missing some time and not being totally healthy for the entire season. But Pickens kind of expanded his role and showed he could do it. Why do we have Tate ahead of Pickens, the guy who showed out and showed he could take on a bigger role and still be pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Whereas Tate.
Speaker 4: Was the number two in his own college program and now is we don't know if he can be an alpha receiver. Wouldn't surprise me if Wandale Robinson had more targets than Carnel Tate this year, and boy, I like pickens situation a lot more than Tate's situation, So I think I got to move Pickens ahead of Tate and might be more than just one spot ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're tied in the chart.
Speaker 2: We don't know. So if you look at the top twelve, like I would say, we know the east about Tate's quarterback of anybody else in the top twelve besides Justin Jefferson, who obviously, like we think, you know, it's probably gonna be Khyler and that maybe will be more certain this year, but there was some certain last year. The other guys like Chase has Burrow, jsn Iss, Sam Darnold, Puka has Stafford, Amena has Goff, you know, Ceedee Lamb as Dak Prescott, George Pickens as Dak Prescott, like like you could say, like Drake London, Like I don't know, I feel a little more sure about what we're gonna get when Pennix's and to our respectively are on the field as opposed to you know Ward. I like him Ward quite a bit, But it just feels like there's some uncertainty there quarterback that maybe some of these other guys in the top twelve don't have.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have Tate than either Lad mcconachie or Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 2: I have always been the guy who's a couple spots too high on Wilson, So I if Mike has I hesitate to not be overly aggressive in answering that because my initial reaction is that I would rather have Wilson, especially because there's only like a four year age, you know, age difference between them. I think Lad is properly ranked where he's at, which is eighteenth. I think you could justify putting up at like fifteen. I don't think he should be inside the top twelve, but it would not surprise me if he jumps in there this year with Mike McDaniel and hopefully healthy offensive line and everything like that. So as I'm kind of talking through it, I do think I would rather have Lad.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one because I like the market would dictate that. It's not like when you're making trades, right, you have to pay attention to what guy's values are, and it would feel, based on the market that it wouldn't be very smart to trade away Tate for Lad but if I was on the clock in a startup in whatever round these guys are kind of going in this stretch of receivers, I think I might be inclined to take Lad over over Tate because I'm more confident in the quarterbacks certainly long term, I'm very confident in the offensive play caller for at least this year. Like the offensive environment is just so much better, and Ladd is a really good play who has had a great fantasy season before, especially if you count what he did in the playoffs and at the end of his rookie season, like like throwing in those stats, like what an exceptional first year. So I think I would prefer Lad, even though it feels like trading Tait for Lad would be a bad quote unquote value in a vacuum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, there are some numbers that could sort of paint Lad as having a really disappointing twenty twenty five. But man, the whole offense I felt like was just broken last year when the offensive line fell apart due to injury, well due to injury in the middle of the offensive line just being terrible. Yeah, So I do think it's close with all three guys, you know, a year ago would have been a no way would I have put Carnell Tate, a guy with that sort of rookie profile, ahead of Garrett Wilson. But it's like Garrett Wilson, we always said, oh, this guy's going to be great eventually, he's going to get a quarterback, and now he's kind of moving into the prime of his career and like still doesn't have that quarterback yet. I mean, I think Garret Wilson turns twenty six, like later this summer, before the season starts. It's like, man, what how old is he going to be before he's actually got his quarterback hopefully next year Arch Manning, Dante More or someone like that.
Speaker 3: But poor Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 4: I just don't want him to see him don't want to see him age out before he has a competent quarterback he can work with.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can value him as if he's definitely getting the quarterback next year, because we just don't know, and that's a tricky game. If he does get Arch Manning, I'll be very excited about him, even as a you know, about to be twenty seven year old.
Speaker 1: I think he'll give us.
Speaker 2: A few pretty good years still paired with a with an actually good rookie quarterback, if it have.
Speaker 4: I got him at forty seven overall in the Dynasty startup. I think that's good value. He was four pick four eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that you gonna say that's what late fourth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it depends on who else on the board, But I think so.
Speaker 3: I'd like I think so too. I expected him to go, wait, he's.
Speaker 2: A good player, like he just needs the quarterback. He's a good player. So yep, i'd be in on that. All right, Let's look at the tight ends briefly here, and then we will get to some of the questions from the fine folks in the discord chat. I did notice that George Kittle got bumped up a bit. Is that like a degree of injury optimism? Is that just like feeling at least we know he's really good when he's healthy. Was that somebody else and not you? This is a collective collaborative effort here between you Ericson and Debro. Can you speak to Kittle moving up a bit? He's still tight end thirteen, but just rose in value.
Speaker 4: I think I bumped him spot or two, and I think some of the other guys. Most have too, because you know, for a three point value gain suggests that, yeah, the reports have been pretty positive that there's a realistic chance he'll be able to play, if not in that week one game in what Australia is that where they're playing the Rams.
Speaker 3: I think it's Australia.
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe it's Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if.
Speaker 4: Not week one, then like week two, he's going to be ready to go because apparently there was some and I got to read up more in the injury, but apparently it wasn't as bad as the typical achilles tear.
Speaker 3: Because I forget what they said. It happened higher or something like.
Speaker 4: I don't want to speak on that unintelligently, unlike so many other things I speak unintelligently on. But I'm not sure there is some mitigating circumstance where they think it's a lesser Achilles tear, if that's possible.
Speaker 2: The gap increased slightly between Bowers and McBride at the top. I think I agree with that. Loveland stays where he is, third, Warren slight bump still in the same spot to a fourth he's Warren kind of stands alone a fourth. He's not that close to Loveland at three, but he's pretty far ahead of Tucker Craft at five. He's just kind of settled in as tight end four. Harold fannin excuse me, is tight end six? Kyle Pitts or Sam Laporta, they are very close. Pitts is just a hair ahead on the chart, but they're essentially tied in value tight end seven and tight end eight in a startup and maybe you, I don't know, if you came across a decision like this in the startup that you're a part of right now, would you prefer Pits or Laporta as your tight end.
Speaker 4: Pitts got picked about eight spots before I picked, and I picked Laporta in the same room.
Speaker 2: Okay, nice.
Speaker 4: I would draft Pits over Laporta. But Laporta was the last of the top eight tight ends to go, and I was glad to get him because I think there's a drop off after Laporta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that. It feels pretty you know, Laporta is at eight. Then Kenyon sid get nine. Now he's a top twenty pick, very athletic, reason to be interested, but he's a twenty one year old who went to the Jets, who hasn't done it before. Laporte has had an elite season, He's in a good offense, he's with a good quarterback there, and he's still young, he's twenty five. There are a lot of reasons I think that there. It feels like a gap between the top eight and the rest. So I like that any favorites late, you know, so it could be We've talked about about Chigaconquo that I like a lot Terrence Ferguson is up at tight end eighteen, you know, as a veteran. Mark Andrews, I like this year, you know, even looking later, like you know, just an upside swinging on a twenty three year old at gunner Helm or you know, Elijah Royo, Max Clair we talked about during Rooie drafts. Sy'son any names saying out to Greg Dulci if Erickson were on the show, would certainly talk about him. Any deep sleepers that you like in Dynasty, particularly at the tight end position.
Speaker 3: Those are all interesting names.
Speaker 4: The only guy I think is going to lose value from now to next year is Max Claire, because I think Max Clair is probably gonna have something close to a red shirt season where he just doesn't play that much. But the Rams glut of tight ends wouldn't be surprising if he were just inactive on game days and the.
Speaker 3: Other four guys play if they're healthy.
Speaker 4: Of all the guys you mentioned, I think the other Ram, Terrence Ferguson, is the most interesting, like just the way the Rams brass talks about him, the way he was I mean, like a big play tight end last year. I know he didn't have a lot of targets, not a lot of catches, but like he averaged what twenty one yards of catch or something. It was insane. I wouldn't be shocked if he made a big second year leap and wound up being basically the third most valuable pass catcher in this offense behind Puka and Davante, Like I think, especially with not much else at receiver, at least not much proven. I know, like you know, I think Kannada Mumfield is a good guy to spend your last roster spot on. And uh, you know, maybe it's Jordan Whittington or one of these other guys, But like I think Ferguson is really intriguing. Could be a guy who's climbs way up on this chart a year from now or less than a year from now.
Speaker 2: I talked on a redraft show earlier with deebro and Jake Seely about Terrence Ferguson, and we talked about how like basically he's very deep sleep where you can get a basically for free and redraft, but a tight end I think was thirty is like pretty I think, you know, there's real upside there in our chart. He's tight end eighteen in this Dynasty's different than redrafts of course, but like he's up at eighteen, so like they're clearly, at least within our staff is some interest in Ferguson in Dynasty, which I wholeheartedly endorse. I love him as a later you know, a cheaper guy you can try to target at tight end.
Speaker 4: Rams tight ends combined for over one hundred catches and seventeen touchdowns last year. We just need that consolidated amongst one or two, or maybe like a third guy chips in a little bit, just not.
Speaker 3: Four or five.
Speaker 2: He's the guy in the offense who has the best combination of affordable in trades or startup drafts and could be a top three target earner in the offense. Nobody else in the rams will give you that combination. So if we're talking about buying into that with a guy who loves tight ends and Sean McVay and the best offensive mind, like, that's pretty Only.
Speaker 4: He went two spots in front of me in this startup when I was intending to take him, and it hurt my soul.
Speaker 2: That's a tagger. You can evaluate trades with confidence using the Trade Analyzer. Instantly see the impact of trades on your team and get expert recommendations, whether you're receiving a two for one package or swapping draft picks for that stud who will help you win now. Our Analyzer helps you make smarter, data driven decisions. Access to the Trade Analyzer is included for all premium subscribers. Start your three day free trial today at Fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty twenty six and win the trade market with the Trade Analyzer at Fantasypros dot Com slash My Playbook. All right, Fitz, let's get to some questions from our wonderful listeners. Let's start off with a couple that were written in the chat. We can always call folks up onto the stage. As well as more of those hands come up. Bunting couldn't make the chat today, so he dropped in chat just a couple of minutes early to drop in a question, what would you give up for a donsay in a rebuild? If anything, I think his talent has to come through eventually. I have a bunch of twenty seven firsts and lamb as my biggest pieces in the rebuild.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Our trade value chart says mid first. I feel like that's too high. Would you give up a late first for a doonsday? I feel like late first is the right price.
Speaker 2: My first attempt to trade for a doon Day would be a twenty eight first and say I don't even know where it's going to fall in the class, but if I can keep my twenty seven and get a donsday, I would do that. If they wouldn't take that, I do think I would trade a late first. I would have to be pretty confident it's late though, not one of these like, oh I think I'm going to contend and have a shot. I would want to be like, it's going to be tough for this pick to fall out, you know, inside the top nine, right, like I wouldn't. I wouldn't trade it with a pick that there is a reasonable chance of, oh, this actually ended up like the fourth or fifth pick, because that would that would scare me. So if I was really sure that this is going to be a late pick, because you never really know, then I think I would. I like a Duneesay a lot.
Speaker 4: In our chat k least shout out, k lest suggests that maybe if Bunting dealt Lamb, he could get oduonsay plus. I think from plus Lamb to Rome and what is the gap that bridges that? Like what a twenty twenty seven second bridge the gap?
Speaker 2: I don't know that it would for me a because I really like CD and I'm expecting a big year from him and B. I like there is still the element of Rome's foot that is a part of the equation where there's some injury question mark and some of the comments from him about you know, kind of a new normal and things like that. So I don't think I would for a second, maybe if I was certain it was a high second if we got to get into that game again. But but yeah, I really like a Dunsay, But I don't know that I want to you know, give up too much for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see how. I don't know if I'm as confident as you are that Lamb's gonna have a big year, Like I do think Pickens is a real problem for him. What if Christian Parker, the new DC in Dallas, makes this defense a lot better and the Cowboys aren't in as many shootouts. I've been having a rethink on Pickens, and I think I've been not giving him enough credit, and I worry that he could actually take a chunk out of Lamb's production.
Speaker 2: I just think Lamb's really good. It's not like he's old yet. I think Dak's really good. I think he's a good fit for CD. Like there's just so much to like about Cede Lamb that, you know, maybe I'm wrong about him having this awesome year, but I think he's still gonna be certainly really good. Whereas Rome, there is a much more plausible floor. I think, Yeah, fair, let's go to Big Ray coming off a two peet barely made it in last year, being the fourth of a fourteen bracket. Should I go do it for the dynasty or jump start to rebuild? If so, what moves should I make no taxi squad and only a twenty four man roster with two IR spots. He has this posted in the chat for those who are listening on audio. Later, I'll just read out some of these Lamar Jackson, brock Purty. By this way, this is a one QV league. Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey, Lad McConkie, Davante Adams, Brock Bowers, Terry McLaurin. He does have looks like kind of his normal pick a lotment, you know, twelfth pick this year, his first next year, all that sort of stuff. So would you go for the three peat here fits or would you say, hey, I got the two championships, this team's older, with Henry and CMC and Kamara, it's time to kickstart a rebuild.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm going for the three peat with this roster.
Speaker 4: Like he's got Derrick, Henry and CMC, and we know if you try to trade those guys you're just not going to get a great return on them because of the age and in CMC's case, the injury risk. DeVante Adams is another guy like that, but who can all be very helpful to you this year. Terry Chlorin on the wrong side of thirty. I think this is the perfect type of team to run it back with Ray, and like, if you want to just sort of stick one foot, I'd at least play out the start of the season, not trading off young assets, not trading off future draft picks. Just go in with this group and see what things are looking like after the first month or so, four weeks, five weeks. If you're four and one man, might be time to stop the accelerator. If you get some injuries and you're you know, two to three and you're you've got McConkie out for the season something like that or not maconkie, I meant CMC, Yeah, then maybe you go in the other direction. I'd try to run it back one more year with this group and wait to make any moves until you get in season.
Speaker 2: It's almost like if you just had one or two of these guys, then I'd say I'd be more willing to just trade him and try and lead into some youth. But you have so many of them that it's like it's almost not worth it. Like just just play out and see what happens, and if you get that three pet you're not going to care three of these guys go off the cliff next year, and you didn't. You didn't get yourself these at like you'll flags fly forever, especially a threepet. So yeah, I would lean towards that as well. Doing an auction dynasty startup in like a month twelve team super Flex with tight end premium twenty twenty six rookies will be included. Have we ever done an auction dynasty startup? Initial thoughts and strategies fits. I have done a salary cap dynasty startup. It was the first dynasty league I ever did, so I didn't quite have all my conceptual you know, approaches down pat yet the way I would now and be a little more confident in some of the moves I made. I spent a lot of money to get Dj Moore because I wanted the young Maryland Terrapin receiver.
Speaker 1: In that initial startup.
Speaker 2: Some would say I spent too much money. I did not spend enough on quarterback. It was the first. Not only was my first dynasty, it was my first Superflex league. This is many years ago. At this point, I was like, not prioritizing it enough, so I have done it before. To me, the difficult part to answer about this is it are these salary caps assigned to these guys going to be going forward like it's like a deep keeper and you keep them at these costs, or is it it's just for the startup and whoever you get, it's then a normal rookie draft in future years. Because if it's the latter, If it's a normal draft in future years and the salary is only useful for getting the startup team, then I would absolutely spend all of my money on like four young, awesome studs at every position other than running back and lean into the project, you know, the productive struggle, and say I got my quarterbacks, I got a couple of elite receivers, maybe one of them is a tight end, and then I want to have a lot of depth this year, but I'm going to have true foundational pieces and be able to have an early pick for you know, a Maad Hardi or whoever it is next year in the draft.
Speaker 1: That would be my initial thought.
Speaker 2: If you do, if these salaries do matter, and they say you keep them at this cost in future years, then it becomes a different calculation. Have you fits ever done a salary cap dynasty? Startup.
Speaker 4: I've not that's an interesting strategy. Getting Drake may Brockbauers a couple other young pieces and then just kind of like filling it out with young, unproven, relatively cheap pieces. That would be an interesting That's kind of a strategy I might favor in a league like that. I'm glad you asked Worm about whether Chungus is playing a dynasty startup where there's any meaning to the player salaries, because I play in a sort of a dynasty baseball league where those player salaries are relevant because we can, like the third year of having a guy, you have to make a decision whether to give him more money to continue to hold him or throw him back, or have him play one third season for you at the same cost, and then he automatically goes back in ear fourth. So some leagues do things like that. But maybe this is a league where you just pay to acquire the guys and then that's it.
Speaker 3: That's your roster.
Speaker 4: The salaries mean nothing after that. That's kind of what I assume too, But who knows. I guess my advice to Chungus would be just as I'm doing right now in my Snake dynasty startup, I always cut corner cut corners at running back in startups always, I don't do it wide receiver, never going to cut corners there, like to get a foothold at tight end and I'm not getting caught short at quarterback and superflex. Same thing this year, Like I've got Derrick Henry, I got him late because he was so cheap, Rashad White, And then I think I've got like two of the Penn State rookies, Nick Singleton and k Tron Allen. Like my running back room is going to be a train wreck in year one. You have to cut costs somewhere, and I would think about that Chungus like where because you cannot have everything in a dynasty auction.
Speaker 3: You just can't get everything.
Speaker 4: You've got to figure out what you're willing to to cut corners on.
Speaker 2: I would also be really aggressive about nominating guys like Gibbs and Bijon and just really any elite running back because they're going to get a lot of money off the board. If you're willing to kind of go with the strategy we're suggesting where you don't spend on those guys get that money off the board. I know some people say, like in an auction, you want to be unpredictable and not just always nominate people you don't want it there, always dominate people you do. I think early in a startup, if I want to get other people to spend big on Ashon Gent, I'm going to nominate him right away. I want that money off the board so I can then spend it on Drake London or Jamar Chase or Lamar Jackson or whatever direction you go.
Speaker 3: And one other bit of advice, like it might help if he.
Speaker 4: Like just kind of sketches out, takes out a piece of paper, does it on the computer whatever, and figures out like approximate salaries for roster spots, and you are by no means beholden to like spending up to that limit. It doesn't have to be a limit, but it's going to give you a better idea of like what your distribution is going to be and what you're going to need to fill out different spots. And you'll know that if you spend way more than you were expecting to for your wide receiver one, then you're gonna have to spend less than you had sort of mapped out somewhere else.
Speaker 2: The last thing, I'll say just what we're thinking about salary cap strategy. I like getting the second guy in a tier, Like, for example, at quarterback, I'm going to let somebody else spend up on Josh Allen, but I would love to get Lamar right at at tight end. Maybe somebody else wants to break the bank for Bauers, I'll happily take Loveland right. Like I want to get guys who are in those best tiers that I can, but not the number one guy at the tier that you know, Like I almost always walk out of salary cap drafts not having the best guy at any position, but I have a lot of second best guy at this position, third best guy at the position. Like I don't want to just go for true depth and no stars, but I think a little aim just like one tick lower within the same tier, you'll get discounts.
Speaker 4: You also don't want to get the last guy to come up for bidding on a tier, because that guy will be unfortunately much more expensive than probably the other guys on the tier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Herbs and Cheese has a question here, When is the best time to make a move to push my team over the top. I'm the defending champ and look to be on a collision course for a rematch with the other juggernaut in my league. Wondering if preseason is the best time to buy or just be patient. Looking at his team, Drake May, Jonathan Taylor, Chase Brown, Jamar Chase aj Brown, Brock Bauers, Nico Tedera McMillan, Obviously this is a very, very very good team. Do you feel like fits the best time when you're already a good team and trying to prepare for a championship run, is to try and buy between now in September? Or is it to make an in season buy from maybe a team that thought they were contending and fell off and now has guys are willing to trade. What would be your approach?
Speaker 4: I tend to favor in season, especially with a roster like this where it's pretty balanced as far as where the strengths are. If you go out and get another wide receiver now, and all of a sudden one of your running backs get gets hurt, I guess then you've got to serve plus the wide receivers you can deal from.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. I think.
Speaker 4: I think it's always a little bit better to make these types of deals in season because gives you a little more flexibility and you have a better idea of what your hand looks like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It's like betting pre flop versus betting post flop and poker.
Speaker 2: I don't play enough poker to really follow that metaphor, but that's fine. I'm sure our listeners did. We have another question here? How many twenty twenty seven picks is too many? I've traded my way to three firsts and three seconds based on your advice about this class, and have more trades I could make. He gives some suggestions here in the chat. Will likely wait for injuries or camp news to make offers, But I'm wondering at what point I should hold tight and wait for guys to develop instead of trading for more future picks. My team is predicted to finish middle of the pack in twenty twenty six, but it's ranked second overall in Dynasty. I don't think there's any such thing as too many of these picks, because you can always trade them next offseason. If you go into next season and say, oh, some of my guys developed and maybe I don't have that many roster spots where I can add eight new rookie picks, you can package them in trades because I don't think they're gonna lose much value, and I think to like, twenty twenty four fits a lot, like that's the last class that was looked at years out as being a great class. And imagine if you had three picks in that class and you took Caleb Williams, Drake May and Malik Neighbors, but you turned down getting a fourth because you didn't want another rookie, and that fourth could have been Brock Bauers. Right.
Speaker 1: Like, when these really good classes actually hit, which twenty twenty seven could end up not hitting, that is on the table.
Speaker 2: But when these classes hit, there's no such thing as having too many of these picks, because if they truly are elite, within a year or two, they're going to be elite dynasty assets, and you are going to be the envy of everybody in your league for having picked the right year to go all in on picks. The championship I won in our Shared work league was because I went all into twenty twenty four and had three picks in that Actually I had four first round picks in that class, and it totally set me up for the rest of this championship run. So to me, there's no such thing as too many at least we're talking about first. If you have a bunch of first and seconds, maybe you don't need to throw in that many thirds and fourths or whatever. But I'll take as many first as I can get and not feel like I'm putting too many eggs in that basket.
Speaker 3: Totally with you.
Speaker 4: Someone in our discord somehow has acquired like eight next year eight first have the.
Speaker 2: Best day of his life on rookie draft.
Speaker 4: I know, and especially when next year's draft looks like such an absolute candy store. I mean, you can if you're trying to maybe accelerate your arrival time, if you're midpack you don't want to wait for the rookies to produce, or maybe you're worried that some of these guys aren't going to blossom right away. I suppose you could do trade picks for established talent, but man like I don't want to sell any of those picks at anything less than full value, and we for us full value for twenty twenty seven first round picks is a lot expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The other thing, too, is like, the more picks you have, the more chances you have at a team getting hit with bad injury luck and ending up with a top pick. Right, Like, if you have five, it's not even just about you're getting five picks, it's that that's now a better chance that one of those five is Jeremiah Smith or Arch Manning. Whereas it's only three, you have a twenty five percent chance of that happening. You know, it's just in a vacuum if there's twelve teams in the league. So like, the more the merrier for me when it comes to these picks, I would not fret about having too many at all.
Speaker 4: Some of those handcuff backs you can sell, Yeah, I like the handcuffs you would sell Marshaun Lloyd, Zach Sharbin.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I necessarily want to sell.
Speaker 4: Charbon A, but like Brian Robinson, Jordan Mason, yeah, I mean those guys would get you like late picks in next year's draft. But you know, late picks in next year's draft are certainly going to be worth more than late round picks and this year's rookie draft.
Speaker 2: The other thing too, if the nature of your roster is that you can't take on that many rookies next year. Don't be afraid to say, hey, I've got Chris Rodriguez to the Tuton owner, give me a twenty eight second instead of a twenty seven to third, or you know, move up around from what you would have asked for this year, but push it back a year. You'll be pretty happy, I think a year from now, even if it's not quite the same level of class to be like, well, I got all these rookies, and I also have more draft capital to play around with for the upcoming draft, which always gets more expensive as soon as the current years draft ends, so you can think about that as well. Actually, before we get to the next question, quickly, you can join our Fantasy Pros discord community chat with other fans to get access to exclusive amas that wind up on our podcast feed just like this one. Here's our current schedule, myself in fits at five eastern on the first Tuesday of every month, Bogman and Fits at five eastern on the third Tuesday of every month. Come get your questions answered and be on the show at fantasypros dot com slash chat. All right, fit some more questions we want to run through here. Hey guys, thanks for today. Two questions for us. First, do you see Javante as a sell candidate if he has a good start to the season or do you think he has a good chance to maintain value over the next couple of seasons. Second, without any special scoring settings, do you generally hope to flex receivers or running backs?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 2: I've seen differing opinions on this lately, so I was curious your thoughts. Thanks guys to the answer to the second part. First, I really don't think about position unless this scoring setting suggests that I should. If there's not really one favorite or the other, like a heavy PPR or anything like that, I just like whichever player I like better. I really don't think about position at all. Again, unless it's like, oh, this is PPR and the running back does the catch passes, things like that. On the first part of this question fits, I do think Javante is a cell candidate. He wouldn't be a sell at any cost candidate if he starts out strong, but I would be very open to offers.
Speaker 3: I think I would too.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he's gonna have quite the touchdown runout that he had last year, and his pass catching metrics are just flat out bad, Like he's just not good as a pass catcher, and PPR league or dynasty leagues tend to be PPR leagues, so that is a little bit of a concern that just that there isn't enough for him as a pass catcher to sort of maintain RB one type value for him. So I'm a little bit skeptical. At the same time, he was pretty convincing as a runner last year, so I'm not a post as selling right now.
Speaker 3: You know, this is probably a good time.
Speaker 4: He very much reinvigorated his dynasty value with the season he's coming off of, so probably more likely to lose value this season than gain value. And as as the other question, I would just say for me, I'm always going to build my team more around wide receivers than running backs just because they hold their value better and the running backs just are a little more fragile with attrition guys losing their job. Injury rates, we haven't really seen it the last couple of years. It's been weird, and that running backs have gotten hurt, you know, maybe even less than wide receivers when the injury rates are generally higher at running back, but generally they are higher at running back, and I think the last two years have sort of been exceptions to that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking more like week to week starting, if they're talking about like building out your team, like who's generally going to be in the flex, than yeah, I'd prefer the receiver like that for that reason. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm saying right, if you happen to like luck your way into some really good you know you're you're spending down at running back and still get some guys who like spike good seasons for you. I have no problem flexing running backs over wide receivers as far as.
Speaker 3: The in game strategy of it.
Speaker 4: I just want to play the guys likely to get the most points. Matchups are going to come into that, of course, but I just generally have more wide receiver strength and running back strength and my dynasty teams.
Speaker 2: We have a question from Germany shouts to No Vortex checking in from across the Pond. I'll readly. It's the kind of a long so I'll read it quickly. Hey, guys, thanks for having me. Got one question regarding pick value. Hope it's not too far from today's topic. I'm a dynasty league's commissioner and pay attention to everything being fair and transparent in the league. A league mate traded away his one oh one and twenty twenty six to another manager. I this is no vortex talking, had the one ten and took my chance to offer him my pick for his twenty twenty seven first rounder. He accepted. I took a lot of heat for it because the draft next year will be way better than this one's. And additionally, people expect his pick to be early again, while I'm always contending. So my justification is that you don't know where he will finish next year. But more importantly, I argue my pick is one year away. Heard you guys talking about the weight and that that is a disadvantage. So my question, finally is and he's wrote finally not me saying that does one year's time difference between two picks make up for the one in the future being a good portion more valuable. I hope I can make myself clear, totally clear. It's a great question, Thank you for sending it. I think it is one of those things is where you're trading a first for a first and it's not guaranteed, where that first is going to be next year. Like to me, I would certainly much rather have this guy's twenty twenty seven pick. But I don't think this is like an unfair thing that the league should be in an uproar about, because anybody, first of all, could have offered a first for a first, and second of all, there is a level of uncertainty. Next year's class could end up having a lot of guys getting hurt and underperforming and not looking as good. So it's less for me about the weight of getting the player on your team and more about we don't know what that value is going to be, and that weight makes that more uncertain. So to me, while I do think you got away with a great deal, I don't think you got away with like highway robbery where everybody should be up in arms about it. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I can understand why some of the other managers are upset no vortex just because you pulled off a great trade. The other manager is probably a little naive and maybe inexperienced, just not knowing, maybe not being aware of how much better the twenty twenty seven draft class is. And if there's someone who's not on top of that, you know, that makes them kind of a lesser dynasty manager because you need to know what relative the relative strength of different draft classes.
Speaker 3: So I don't blame you for making the deal.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's shady or anything, but I understand why the other managers feel like, you know, you pulled one over on this other manager because you did make a great trade and it was shrewd on your part.
Speaker 2: But literally, any of them could have made the same offer, right, Like it's a first for a first, they all have their first. Presumably they could have made the same deal and didn't. If they did and he didn't accept them, then that's where it gets into Okay, that's kind of weird. Why didn't that happen? But like, you made an offer and he accepted, and yeah, I think there's a level of let's pretend that this other manager is really naive and like nude of fantasy or dynasty. And if you were like, hey, I'm going to give you Chris Rodriguez for next year's first because at least you get the guy this year, and he said yes because he didn't know any better, that's like, okay, that is a real problem. That's going to mess with the integrity of the league. Other managers should be absolutely livid you are taking advantage of somebody who's still learning. In this case, I think knowing that next year's class is strong, whether because you watch college football or because you listen to a show like us like We Hope, we give you an advantage like that where you can make shrewd deals looking a year ahead. That's the whole goal of a show like this. To me, that's just being an invested, intelligent, like proactive manager. I have done this a lot, traded a late pick one year for an early pick to the next year. It's not always with an upcoming class as strong as next year's look, but I like doing that because I like the swing that, Hey, I know this pick's late this year. Worst case scenario, it's late again next year. Let me take a swing that as early the year after. I've done this in a lot of leagues, and to me, that's just being shrewd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And just to look at it from the perspective from which he asked the question, does the extra year of value game for you? So I want one ten Let's say I don't know what's the worthy target there.
Speaker 3: Kenyon Sidik, Let's say.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nyankky Simpson maybe yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, so say it's Cidik at one ten. I mean, would the extra year of Kenyon Cidik make him a player you would want more than Cam Coleman, who's likely to be a top six pick next year's second best wide receiver prospect in the draft after Jeremiah Smith. Like, I'd still rather have cam Coleman pretty easily there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially because a guy like Sidik is probably not going to do anything this year anyway, so you're already going to kind of have to wait for that player to contribute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think you could say the same thing whether it was Ty Simpson or Denzel Boston or whoever else might be at one ten.
Speaker 2: By the way, eight out of ten twenty twenty seven. First, it's a real big chungus. That is unbelievable, and I would just be laughing all the way to the bank. That's gonna be super fun. Looks like we got through actually all the questions here, so we'll go ahead and wrap things up. Thank you so much for everybody for throwing out the questions today. No hands raised for the stages, which is totally fine. It's hot summer day. We're not really in the heart of it yet. We appreciate the really active chatter in the chat as well. If for anybody listening who wishes they could have asked their question, be sure to check this out again. First and third Tuesday of every month. It's either me and Bogman, or Bogman or see. It's either me in fits or Fits and Bogman. So shouts to everybody for tuning in today. For Fits, I'm Ryan Warmley. We'll see again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros