Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today On This is.
Speaker 2: Important, our podcast is literally a fucking goosebumps book.
Speaker 3: Dude, if you eat enough pineapple, your cum taste delicious.
Speaker 4: Brother, you are a lucky man. On Chantey, let's.
Speaker 5: Go Yeah that wow, dude, what up?
Speaker 6: Fellas?
Speaker 3: We just did a lot of ads get ready get Ready to I Nation.
Speaker 7: Do you guys like doing them before the show or do you like doing them after?
Speaker 3: I don't like doing them maybe ever, Okay, it's not my favorite part of the day. I like talking with my boys. That's why I got into podcasting, you know. I like talking with it.
Speaker 7: Yes, say so you're not gonna answer that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I would say out of those two options after.
Speaker 6: Because then you could bail. Yeah. Yeah, we throw that one to Isaac. We punt that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we should have Isaac to do you a couple. That'd be fun.
Speaker 6: Uh, Yndai, I know that therapy is important.
Speaker 3: Uh, therapy is important.
Speaker 4: H E l p dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh g h isis it's called Original Penguin.
Speaker 6: Penguin.
Speaker 3: We were talking, so we're doing, uh, some commercials for original Penguin as we do, as we do now, I say penguin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they say Blake, Penguin, Penguin, peng Win, peng Gwen. You sound like you're speaking another lang.
Speaker 4: Like you and Adam. You say penguin, penguin.
Speaker 6: Why would you say penguin when there isn't an I?
Speaker 3: Because that's always that's that's how I was always raised to say penguin. When my mother took me to the zoo as a young boy, she said, look at that penguin, and I go, that's how it said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your parents constantly said the N word around the house too, But you don't say it.
Speaker 6: No, they did. That is not true. Didn't.
Speaker 3: That's not even funny. That's not even funny.
Speaker 4: That's saying this analogy doesn't work because they were constantly saying the words.
Speaker 6: That's not that is disparaging. That's I don't like that, durs. I do not like that.
Speaker 3: But you're right, my dad and uncles were but uh, you.
Speaker 6: Want to see it.
Speaker 3: No, they they were saying words incorrectly a lot. But I'm but Anna and Mark producers on the podcast, they both said penguin the way I said penguin, So.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, you're stupid, dumb ass.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is what's fascinating about language.
Speaker 6: You guys love this.
Speaker 2: And everybody if you want to turn down your radios and not listen for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are there are words that like don't exist, or phrases that aren't the phrase that become the phrase, like down the pipe or down instead, down the pipe gets down the pipe and it becomes so like ubiquitous, ubiquitous that like, then it is what it is? Like people say comfortability. Hey, I don't know if that's a word.
Speaker 2: Comfortability, Yeah, comforted ability or comfortable?
Speaker 6: How do you say it? Well, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: Like about a bed or a pair of shoes or like a couch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the comfortability of I don't know.
Speaker 7: If that's a word. It's just the comfort is it comfortable?
Speaker 2: Well maybe maybe a company made that word up, like they were like, there's no other way to describe these mattresses.
Speaker 4: Well, so then is Chris Mahana Kwanzica also real? What are we doing here if companies are just making up words? Duncan far fig Nougan, I don't know if that's a real word.
Speaker 2: Arfag nugan is definitely a German word. I don't know what farf.
Speaker 4: Wagen das is not real. Farfagnugan was a Volkswagen ad campaign.
Speaker 6: On Yeah, God, damn damn, you're so old, dude.
Speaker 3: I also like that you're currently dressed like you was walked out of nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I might have been buying.
Speaker 6: What do they call those? What are they like?
Speaker 3: The little bee boys that come out with a little cardboard Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm crazy legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, damn, yeah, that topical reference. That would be sick. That would be sick.
Speaker 7: Shout out, shout out crazy.
Speaker 6: I would love to watch you break, dude. That would be tight.
Speaker 4: If I tried, I would.
Speaker 6: I'm breaking over here. I would breaking over here.
Speaker 7: Adam's breaking every day, breaking the sweat.
Speaker 6: I'm breaking every day.
Speaker 4: That's fine, dude.
Speaker 3: How about our podcast gets no love? I tell all these crazy stories of your podcast. It gets the press doesn't pick anything up.
Speaker 4: Zero traction.
Speaker 3: And then when I go on, I do I did this a Graham Besseinger interview. Okay, and I did this interview.
Speaker 7: Blake, are you familiar?
Speaker 3: Every everything that I said became a news article. What is yeah, exactly right, goodbye. I mean, no shots fired against him. But I didn't know who he was until until I until I did the interview, and then I like recognized him when when he was when he was like, oh you want to do this interview, and I looked up at stuff and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, is he British.
Speaker 3: No, he's just a guy from the Midwest.
Speaker 4: Graham Norton.
Speaker 7: That's the most British name I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Does sound like it's like Grand Messing Jet, super nice guy, great interview.
Speaker 6: We did it.
Speaker 7: It's Oh, this guy's like a commentator somewhere, isn't he No?
Speaker 6: I think I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think he's not like a sports guy.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think he exclusively does these.
Speaker 4: Was he like a bachelor or something? How do I know this guy?
Speaker 3: I don't think he was a bachelor. But he just does these interviews. You've probably seen him. It's on TV all the time, Okay, and he does He's done.
Speaker 4: Everybody, I got a good at the bottom of this guy.
Speaker 3: So I did it, like suddenly, like all the stuff with my health, it's like news everywhere. Everybody's just like, oh my god, Adam Devinees dying. It became it was like entertainment tonight. People fucking all all these things are covering it.
Speaker 4: So here's my thing. Don't you think that's just His producers are like, we got a scoop we can push and like this is good click.
Speaker 6: Well do we have bad producers? Is that what we're saying?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Shots fired?
Speaker 7: I feel like you just said that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, maybe that's possible.
Speaker 3: But then also I was getting a lot of people that would reach out about my health stuff, which is very kind of very nice, and I've got some good leads by the way. Really the guy that created a way out, this guy named Alan, and I'm blanking on his last name. I have his book around here somewhere.
Speaker 6: It's like the book on how to get out of pain.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he reached out.
Speaker 6: He was like, I want to I want to help you.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, like like out of like chronic pain, out of chronic pain.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because what happened, you know is you I've heard of this.
Speaker 3: Uh, you get stuck in a paint cycle and your body ends up, your mind ends up going this is how the body is.
Speaker 2: This is stuck in a pain cycle that sounds like an Anthrax album, right, my parents marriage go ahead?
Speaker 3: And uh, and so then it rewires your brain to teach you how to get out of the paint cycle. I don't know, I'm gonna learn more. I'm gonna I'm gonna set up a zoom with this guy. But yeah, cool, yeah, so pretty cool. But but then the other articles that I was like that one, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: I just talked about it on THEO Von too, So it's not that big of a deal. It's out there all my paint stuff. I talk about it on our podcast every fucking.
Speaker 4: On the batchelor.
Speaker 2: Were were you guys like approaching it very seriously on his interview, like where it's like THEO you guys are probably joshing around a little bit and making a joke.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, both. I was the same amount of Adam, you know, I'm like half serious.
Speaker 4: You didn't cry and no character you've curated carefully for the public eye.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: I wish we watched the gram interview and Adam was just bawling.
Speaker 4: They told me I was dying.
Speaker 6: They told me no, I didn't cry, but I want you to. I wanted to. And then but then I told the story about how my toe fell off while masturbating. He's goat. He goaded me into it.
Speaker 3: He's like, I want your toe fell off when you're in a bathtub once and I'm like, how did you know this story?
Speaker 4: Any any story there?
Speaker 6: Totally?
Speaker 3: And then I did. I told that story. Entertainment Weekly picked it up. Uh People Magazine picked it up.
Speaker 4: Was he glad that he heard the story on his podcast or was he like, fuck, what have I done? My podcast is now devolved into Uh?
Speaker 3: No, he he used the one who he was a goad in and out of me.
Speaker 6: He wanted the story.
Speaker 8: G bully, bully, Grandmama, Grandmama, grandma, the best and the best.
Speaker 3: So then and so then Elizabeth Banks reaches out to me and she just sends.
Speaker 6: Me just the interview.
Speaker 3: Who reaches out Elizabeth Banks, the actress and director, and she, uh just sent me the clip of the Entertainment Weekly article that is me dressed as Kelvin Gemstone and head to toe dumbass Balenciaga. I look insane with my hair looking insane, and it's just me looking all saucy, going masturbated so hard his toe fell off and that's the headline, dude.
Speaker 2: The fuck man, Dude, that is a cool ass headline.
Speaker 4: It was, it was I would I would pay good money for an orgasm like that these days.
Speaker 2: Your toe off, fucking you j oh so hard your toe.
Speaker 7: God damn honey gets the swift I.
Speaker 3: Feel any I would say eighty five percent of any other person, of everyone else would have been mortified. Of people would have been mortified at that, but of other person their.
Speaker 4: Entire torso one arm, their face in the back of her head, both legs one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, could you imagine, I'm just thinking about my toes curdling so hard?
Speaker 3: One would you be bombed if if there was an entertainment weekly article about you, Blake that said your tofal of it?
Speaker 7: No, all press is good press.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there one about him dying jumping on a ping pong table?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, that was all good. That was right and high baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no such thing as bad press.
Speaker 4: On Now they're like, this guy can't be insured, mate, fuck it, he's a wild dog. He's uninsurable.
Speaker 6: Uninsurable, I'm living in the paint realm.
Speaker 3: That's when you know you're you're doing something right. Yes, go ahead, if you're if you're uninsurable, like then.
Speaker 6: You're like think like a jockey. You're a people's champ.
Speaker 3: You know if like the movie studios, they go, we can't even ensure this guy, he's a liability. You know that that you go on the streets and people are just hollering your name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know you're here.
Speaker 4: They know you're gonna die, so they give you all the attention, all the products.
Speaker 6: You're not here for a long time.
Speaker 3: They're just handing you flowers. They're just handing you flowers on the street. Oh fuck, okay, thank you.
Speaker 7: To speaking of flowers. Do we even get into this?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: What poor what what do you mean?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Val Kilmer?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fuck, what are we?
Speaker 4: What are we doing? Fuck? I'm like freaking out that we talked about Warrick Davis so much. This motherfucker's about to just get hit by a train. He is.
Speaker 6: We did it again.
Speaker 4: Our podcast.
Speaker 2: Our podcast is literally a fucking goosebumps book, dude, Like anytime we mentioned.
Speaker 6: Someone, they die.
Speaker 7: Man, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I could see Blake just pulling off his mask. He's r l Stein underneath there, just weaving this.
Speaker 6: Tail, right, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is basically say cheese and die, but with the podcasts it's unreal.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 4: Was the Monster Was that a Ralstein.
Speaker 6: Book or Monster Blood?
Speaker 4: I think it was? That was one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, seal.
Speaker 4: I remember the Monster Ring. A kid put on a ring and became like stronger or something and then so we turned into a monster. Oh they adapted it to a CBS Story Break cartoon.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, My god. You know what I think would be a good thing. Uh, we're older, and you know you got a little coin. You got a little coin in the pocket from all those ads that we just fucking read.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Penguin.
Speaker 3: Penguin would be to buy all the Goosebumps books for our children, like the whole catalog Goosebumps.
Speaker 2: Oh like like just drop, just drop, like a whole ass bookshelf on them with all the books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just say here's everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like five of them are pretty good. Sorry no, sorry, no, dis dude. It was a time and place, but like going back, you.
Speaker 6: Know, well you've gone back? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Wait, I had to know if Night of the Living Dummy held up.
Speaker 3: I had to know, Well, you know, there are four children it's not going to hold up or they cliffered the big Red Dog.
Speaker 6: It doesn't hit in the same way. Oh dude, I do, and it still does.
Speaker 7: It still does.
Speaker 2: Just wait, dude, Marvin K. Mooney, will you please go now? It is better now that I'm.
Speaker 4: Older, Dude, it hits different.
Speaker 6: It hits different, bro, it hits different.
Speaker 4: Reading the giving tree now you're like, when he's old, he goes and sits on the stomp.
Speaker 6: Okay, dude, what's the stone soup or whatever? What was that one?
Speaker 7: You remember? Stone Stone soup?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 4: Every Wednesday night?
Speaker 6: No one remembers stone soup? The fuck are you talking, dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's where the guy tricks people into uh serving up ingredients. He's like, I got the stone, and uh it tastes delicious. We need some. If I'm bringing the stone, you got to bring the carrots. And they're like okay, and you bring the corn and then they're like, wow, it does taste good. But he just tricked them into giving them free ingredients.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh, so this is like a book to teach your children to lie to people in order to get what they want.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a survival instinct, a little you have to know these things smart.
Speaker 7: Just be smart.
Speaker 6: Stone soup, Stone soup. I'm sorry that you know. I'm going to do a take back right now.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I yelled at you about stone soup because apparently it is real. I guess my parents didn't read to me because I don't know stone soup at all, but it happens. The one where it's like the Grandma and you know that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I keep going.
Speaker 4: Say less or say more.
Speaker 6: But I feel like, talk about yoursel I'm gonna grab this book real quick.
Speaker 2: It's right, the one about the grandma, the what's her name? I know her name, it's like a really cool name, Grandma.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The real banger was the one where like the teacher had like have no control of the classroom, substitute showed up those illustrations that teacher was frightening.
Speaker 2: Yes, the teacher who shows up is hell is scarian, mean, and then it makes the kids want their original abusive teacher back exactly.
Speaker 4: And I think on the last page you see like the wig in the purse.
Speaker 2: Oh, do they never actually tell you that they were the same person.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think that's how they do it. Blake as they show the wig in the.
Speaker 6: Purse, just in the drawings, in the illustrations, I.
Speaker 7: Think miss Nelson is missing.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: Oh that is a fucking banger banger it is. That's a really great book.
Speaker 7: I also like it makes me want to find miss Nelson. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Goddamn, she had a kooky boody.
Speaker 7: Wait, what worth doing it?
Speaker 6: It's science, it was. It's in my son's room. I think I thought it was out in the living room.
Speaker 4: But he's taking the nappy.
Speaker 6: Love man, NAP's rock snap be a clock. I love a good nap. Yeah. Well it's dope. And by the end you're like crying.
Speaker 3: My mother gave it to him and it's about like a grandma and she's you know, they die and ship Grandma.
Speaker 6: Grandma's dying. So what it sucks? It sucks for kids?
Speaker 7: Is this about the grandma dying?
Speaker 6: Yeah? God, I wish I had it right now. It's just it's a real tear jerker. It's a blue.
Speaker 4: Book and there's and there's a grandma and there's.
Speaker 3: A grandma in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Grandma, it's new.
Speaker 6: No, it's old. It's a classic.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the one about like like the Teddy Bear and like the little kid is dying, but like the Teddy Bear is like with the kid the whole time. And then I think they have to like the bear on fire because it has the disease.
Speaker 7: I don't know, not real, dude, good night, good night, construction side. You don't you don't have.
Speaker 3: To make something up to like be cool around us.
Speaker 7: It's called the Velvet the Velveteen Rabbit, Yes, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And isn't that about a sick person who has a rabbit and then the rabbit.
Speaker 4: You're a sick person. Goodbye. I don't know what it's about. I just remember the title and the illustrations.
Speaker 2: Dude, I think that story is like really really tough.
Speaker 7: Is it a huns Christian Anderson?
Speaker 4: You know that's.
Speaker 6: That's probably not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I remember The Velveteen Rabbit being extremely sad, very sad book.
Speaker 7: Nice Frog and Toad, you guys doing Frog and Toad.
Speaker 6: Love Frog and Toad, Love Frog and Toad.
Speaker 7: The illustrations in.
Speaker 6: That banger unreal, unreal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we were still like, I mean, we're reading this. Boy just does not He will rip the page out of the book. He will chew on the side.
Speaker 4: He can't read yet.
Speaker 3: Fucking he's thirteen months. He doesn't say dad, he doesn't say dad, he doesn't say mama.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know they say it twelve months your child is if they can't speak, that's okay. But by thirteen months he's an idiot if he can't spak.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's what people say. Maybe that's what people say.
Speaker 2: Is maybe he's just not speaking to you guys. Maybe he's talking to other people, but he's like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he's mostly just around us, So damn, I think we would notice. Yeah, it's a bummer. And if I didn't love him so much, i'd trade him in for a new one.
Speaker 4: What have you tried twisting his arm.
Speaker 6: Pinching him really hard?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah so and saying daddy at the same time, so that like there's an experience.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what your dad did to you. Yeah, that's that's smart, that's smart.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he did that, but I do have lots of just blank spaces in my in my pastor I'm like, I don't know, God, but if I see Pepperoni pizza, I start vomiting. Uh, I just start sweating, I can't wear a belt. And and with.
Speaker 7: That, let's go to a better help ad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's cut to a better help ad real quick, real quick.
Speaker 7: If I see an extension cord, I shipped my pants.
Speaker 2: Oh god, wait, were you hit with an extension cord? These are jokes, Blake, we're doing jokes.
Speaker 4: Keep up. No, I would say, with a fraternity paddle.
Speaker 2: That's how really got It was Okay, there we go, there's my boy.
Speaker 7: It was only a few times.
Speaker 2: But I got hit with one of those you know those things that it's one of the worst. No, this is not wooden spoon. You've told us it wouldn't spoon before.
Speaker 4: So this is a fist. He was punched.
Speaker 2: You know those you know those stupid toys where you like hit.
Speaker 9: The ball, like the hot Wheels track, No, hot wheels track, Yeah, like little little cartoons, like the time I was like, oh with the rubber ball, Yeah yeah, I got the rubber ball would go up my ass.
Speaker 4: So if you were going back and forth like this, it was crazy.
Speaker 6: It was a two parterer and it fucking worked. Wow.
Speaker 7: Because you thought you could get away, you couldn't.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I I was never hit.
Speaker 4: I think I can tell you walk around like.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, maybe it shows yeah, but also that's all good.
Speaker 6: It's modern society man. Yeah, yeah, you feel ahead of the curve.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they probably felt bad after they made you o d on ludes.
Speaker 3: The few times that my mom would make my dad try to try to spank me, he would spank me, but he would pull his spanks you know what I mean, because he did want to hit me because he wasn't even there when he did the bad ship. So it'd be like he got home, he got home from work and my mom was like, you have to give him a spanking, and my Dad's like okay, So then he'd give me been over my knee and then would like pull the punch right before hitting me, and then I would like have to like be.
Speaker 6: Like, ah no, that hurts so cool. He fucking w w you.
Speaker 7: He's like, I'm a clothes line.
Speaker 4: You've always been acting, You've been acting since very young and having to convince audiences.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, thank you Graham, Thank you Graham for digging deep.
Speaker 2: Well done, gam Graham Holmes. Yes, what his name is Graham and your last name is home Graham Holmes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nailed it. Nailed it.
Speaker 4: I don't like that, Blake.
Speaker 3: Uh, here's a question. Because we me and anders.
Speaker 7: U, we meet, we call ourselves we marrying the spotlight.
Speaker 3: So I got tickets, great tickets by the way to Clippers game the other day, and I was like, let's see if I can get my boys, Blake and Durs to come.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Then Blake was being real.
Speaker 3: Cagey about whether he wasn't responding. I was like, hey, any response back to this would be very helpful.
Speaker 6: Blake. Nothing. Nothing. That went on for a couple hours.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the person who's giving me the tickets are going, hey, I need to know who you're coming with. I have to send them the tickets. I'm going, hey, I'm trying to figure it out, trying to figure it out. And he's like, is Blake are going to be able to make it? I'm like, I don't know. And then I and then you told me you're not coming, which frind, But you were being out, You're being a little kidgie.
Speaker 6: You were being.
Speaker 3: Like like, normally, I know you would be like, hey, dude, it's my daughter's doing X y Z or whatever.
Speaker 6: You'd give me a little reason.
Speaker 3: This time you were like I can't thank you, and I'm like, I can't say Kurt, Kurt. And then I heard through the grapevine that you went out on the day before to a Hollywood party.
Speaker 6: And I did, and did you then send it.
Speaker 3: At that Hollywood party and came home, played your music too loudly, and the neighbors called the police and you were arrested.
Speaker 7: Look at this little detective.
Speaker 4: Look at this little.
Speaker 3: Detected and then maybe your wife or girlfriend came out and got in a shooting altercation.
Speaker 6: With the police.
Speaker 4: Getting radical? Was that the.
Speaker 6: I wish it was that cool.
Speaker 2: I went to the Hacks season four premiere party.
Speaker 7: That is true.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got to see my Wow, Okay.
Speaker 2: I got to see my my friend Megan's thought. They're very funny, a very very funny comedian. Everybody should check her out.
Speaker 6: But is this show funny? Hacks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hacks is funny. It's a good it's a good comedy for sure. It makes me all yeah, I like, I like, yeah. I actually was very responsible at that party. I I drove, I drove home.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So why and why were you responsible?
Speaker 6: Under over four drinks? Four drinks? I had one drink, shuck a fuck up.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, I went to God.
Speaker 6: Yes to Lord, well he drove, Yes, I did, I did. I had one drink.
Speaker 4: But why is it because it was HBO? Is because the Hacks people are a little more classy. They they're already wearing wide pants and like flowy clothes.
Speaker 7: They're very fashioned forward, right.
Speaker 4: The comedy is a little higher brow than you trying to make your dick turned into an art bark or whatever you do to be funny.
Speaker 2: I'm drunk now, Yeah, No, they weren't going to get my whole, my whole dick ard bark thing at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucks because to me, that's one of my favorite bits of yours.
Speaker 4: And that's why you had one drink?
Speaker 7: No, I just didn't.
Speaker 2: It was what what day was? It was it a Tuesday or a Wednesday?
Speaker 6: It was a Monday.
Speaker 4: It was Monday.
Speaker 6: It was a Monday. I had, you know, I have the kids, Like, I just wasn't trying to like turn up copy that. Yeah. I just wanted to say, what's up to people I know who will work on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, that to me is maybe the most surprising thing I've ever heard you say.
Speaker 2: So so I'm a new man.
Speaker 6: I'm a new man, right, saving it for the cruise. So, dude, the Tuesday night, what was I mean?
Speaker 3: Do you not want to get it into it?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 3: You don't want to open this Pandora's box of why you couldn't.
Speaker 6: No, it's really not that entertaining.
Speaker 2: My eldest daughter was not feeling well and it was my night to make dinner. So I just had prior I can't I'm not can't wheel and deal like I used to. Yeah, I got responsibilities, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I really respect that.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh, it just it threw me for a fucking loop.
Speaker 7: It did it.
Speaker 4: What I was hoping for Adam was him doing his fucking dick hardvark thing at the Clippers game. Yeah, I was intoxicated.
Speaker 7: Didn't get that, dude.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to because I haven't been to that stadium during the game yet.
Speaker 6: And I know it's cool. I know it's cool. He likes to go to stadium when they're empty. Yeah, it was just when there's nothing happening here. No, I went for Olivia Rodrigo, come on, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Uh what an experience.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Netflix, freaking Sea yeah, live basketball. I was saying, it feels intimate mmmmm into it, and yet it still.
Speaker 7: Probably houses thirty thousand people.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many houses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think twenty thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The way they got the boxes, we had a box Netflix box, and the way they set up the boxes is that they're not up high far away, they're underground and then you just kind of walk across the hallway from your box and you pop out sixth row or something like that, and the seats are perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, yeah, I think it's like fifteen rows up, but it's like perfect, so you're just you could still hear the players like yell at each other. I mean, it's the acoustics in that stadium are unreal. It feels like a fucking video game inside.
Speaker 6: That's rat.
Speaker 4: Also, the thing that fucked me up was there's no what we call it the scoreboard JumboTron hanging over the court. It's like a circle that you look up and across two that's right, and so that so there's this huge opening above that. I'm just like, we can't fly drones in here with advertisements. I can't get the blimp that usually flies around these places.
Speaker 6: Give it a second, Well, they were doing that. They didn't do it at this game.
Speaker 3: But when they do the T shirt toss sometimes they'll have the players up on that ring, like you know, video of them they throw. They have the T shirt and they throw it, and then from that part of the ring, a T shirt shoots out towards you. So it looks like the players are throwing the T shirts out, which.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 6: Dude, that's cool. That gets me excited for the future.
Speaker 4: Speaking of T shirts getting thrown, they're they're going crazy. They're clapping their hands or pointing to the audience. They're getting ready to toss T shirts. I see this, dude, and I tell Kyle right next to me.
Speaker 3: Go, I can't believe I didn't was there, dude, Kyle was the I was trying to get the whole gang out.
Speaker 6: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Anyways, the guy threw me a shirt after I just go, this guy's about to throw me a shirt. Kyle's like whatever, and then he throws it, chucks it. I give Kyle's wife a shirt, just to boss him out one more time. In front of him.
Speaker 7: I say, excuse me, Kyle, give it to his wife. Oh my god, that is so disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Dude, Wow, I didn't see this day and I get I said, put this sm right, you see, I just want to party, I said, I think this will look better on you said, I wonder why Kyle left the pot, and then I don't. I go to I go to Kyle and I say, I tell Kyle, I go, you're a lucky man.
Speaker 6: It's really the nicest thing to say. But also just the.
Speaker 2: People say that, it's why that was left in the nineties. Nobody says that in the nineties.
Speaker 7: I don't think anybody said that in the nineties.
Speaker 6: Even you're lucky.
Speaker 4: Weddet, She's a lucky You are a lucky man. I was intoxicated.
Speaker 6: Ye know that that's still said to me kind of often.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, you gotta fight whoever says that everyone's.
Speaker 4: Trying to fuck your wife then dude, no, I mean it's it's usually older guys that are just thinking they they're complimenting.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's they're trying to fuck her. I mean maybe, uh.
Speaker 2: Sure, well they're at least sniffing around to see if you're swinger.
Speaker 4: It's adam, if you were spanked, you might realize this, But yeah, you go through life thinking everybody means well instead of everyone's abusive. Like that's my my perspective, that's just my.
Speaker 2: You're sniffing around to see if you guys are swingers, no doubt about I don't think so, dude.
Speaker 7: I don't know there's that. There's that.
Speaker 6: I mean, there could be that, but I don't think that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: By the way, I learned this. I have this little Hawaiian shirt. It's got pineapples all over it. I really like that. I really like that, and thank you you're that's the swinger shirt. Did you know that pineapples are the international You.
Speaker 3: Do upside down pineapple? What is the international sign that you're a.
Speaker 4: But what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Like if you have they will wear like necklaces with an upside down pineapple?
Speaker 4: Is it? Because like an upside down pineapple looks like a butthole on the main that night?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know why, or maybe pineapple like if you get enough pineapple, your cum taste delicious.
Speaker 6: Yeah it does, it really does.
Speaker 4: Supposedly, But why upside down? So this is like an emoji thing. How do you even send one upside down?
Speaker 6: No, you nail it. To your front door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll like wave flags, like they'll have a pineapple flag. They'll wear upside down pineapples like.
Speaker 6: At bars everybody's coming, like necklaces. People will have tattoos.
Speaker 4: Adam knows.
Speaker 6: What are other things I do? What are other things I do?
Speaker 4: Adams? The name of Adam's boat is upside down pineapple? What huh?
Speaker 3: Weirdly, my parents stopped me a lot of this because in Lake of the Ozarks there's like a big swinger community and they see that ship out.
Speaker 6: And about all over the place.
Speaker 4: And yeah, they're just bored out of their minds.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, I just did you know? And she tells us every time we're down there, and we're like, we know, mom, what are you guys getting into down here?
Speaker 6: Order that it's important?
Speaker 4: How many times a day in the Ozarks is someone saying you're a lucky man?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that still goes, but Ozarks is stuck in.
Speaker 4: Brother, you are a lucky man.
Speaker 7: On chantey, you are a lucky man.
Speaker 3: And isn't the Ozarks fucking cool? For that very reason that you just enter a time warp when you're there, You're.
Speaker 6: Like, whoa what happened? What happened? The best?
Speaker 4: Getting radical?
Speaker 7: What is it twenty twenty one?
Speaker 4: Here? What the fuck?
Speaker 6: It's fucking tight, dude, I love the Ozarks.
Speaker 2: We gotta go back and put in some time, and I gotta wear this pineapple shirt.
Speaker 6: Come back, Hey, dude, come back. You could bring the family.
Speaker 3: My parents would love if there's just a bunch of little kids running around their compound.
Speaker 4: Is that what you want to do, Blake, bring your family?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that wasn't what I was originally thinking.
Speaker 4: But that guess what you're gonna hear.
Speaker 7: You are a very lucky father.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Uh, I think.
Speaker 7: We gotta go. Wow, I think we gotta go.
Speaker 6: I think we have to leave the shady Gainer.
Speaker 4: We'd love to hire your daughter at this hot chick gas station on the dock. Oh oh you remember that. I was like, what is the program here?
Speaker 3: Well, they hire like seventeen eighteen year old girls to walk around in bathing suits to tie up boats, and it seems inappropriate.
Speaker 4: But also they just pump gas and bikinis. It's totally inappropriate.
Speaker 6: That's cool job.
Speaker 3: You're just like a lifeguard or something. You're like, they're just no Adam.
Speaker 4: If you're a lifeguard, you're wearing a bathing suit because you're about to jump in and save somebody in water. If you're on a dock, you can wear jean cutoffs and a fucking tank top.
Speaker 3: You don't have to, Yeah, but they might have to dive in. That's true.
Speaker 6: For what if someone falls off their boat on her.
Speaker 7: That's not their responsibility.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, no, No, that's everyone's responsibility. Okay, that's where I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 7: You see something, say something.
Speaker 4: I would say that it's probably creepy for visitors to be like, why are who hired all these.
Speaker 7: High school girls to just pump cass some bikinis?
Speaker 4: No, I see, I see, But I will say if you're local, you probably know all these girls. Anyway.
Speaker 7: You're like, yeah, it's Mike's daughter.
Speaker 4: She's got huge It's just Mike's daughter.
Speaker 6: With your fucking pineapples.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mike, I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: You're just a giant upside down pineapple.
Speaker 6: Chain that that he's wearing. I'm actually the principal of the high school. She's a great stude's a good student.
Speaker 4: Super pumping gas. Jesus, she's got cheeks Mike, she's got cake.
Speaker 3: She's Is she cake or is she human?
Speaker 4: Pineapple?
Speaker 6: Outside?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 4: I loving? Blake chimes in with the moncake.
Speaker 6: Cake. Hey are you cake? Yes?
Speaker 7: But why are you walking towards me with a knife. I just wanted to see if your cake or if you Oh man, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till I'm a super dirty old man.
Speaker 6: And I can drop that because I was a judge on what is.
Speaker 4: The age to like be considered a dirty old man? Sixty?
Speaker 6: I feel like we're there.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a two a twenty year old. We're there. Uh yeah, actually, shit, man, fair enough, fuck Blake, you're there.
Speaker 3: You just with yours your screw because the fact that you're like your little tuft of hair is kind of popping out your uh water, it's hot. You're wearing a pineapple shirt.
Speaker 6: I look like a predator, you know, it's like a cree dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that you're calling me out, I I do look fucking gross.
Speaker 6: God diggm it. Well it's okay.
Speaker 4: I love how Blake's coming back to the dogs getting more gas pumped, Like we didn't we just fill you up, mister Anderson. Why is your why does your mouth smell a gasoline? Were you siphoning gas out of your boat to come back here?
Speaker 6: Sir? I'd love to fill you up. I just took a couple of whippets. Anybody wants some galaxy gas?
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 7: Creepy? Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like, you know, he likes the same age as like Chris Pratt. I don't think of him as a creepy old man. But then again, it's how you care yourself. I suppose, well, Chris Pratt is older, right, And also, yes, to a nineteen or eighteen year old girl, Chris Pratt is is ancient.
Speaker 6: Is wow?
Speaker 4: Dude? If he's dropping your boyfriend's a very lucky guy. She's going, this creepy old guy just fucking yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this creepy old guy. But by the way, by the way, I think Chris Pratt is like a wildly famous movie.
Speaker 2: Star, right right, so sort of that, and I'm a wildly famous cake judge.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: And Adam, isn't that that is what you said when we were always talking about Kevin Spacey in the day. You're like, yeah, but he is a wildly famous movie star, and we'd go Adam again with the wildly famous movie star stuff.
Speaker 7: I just don't know if it holds water, pal.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't even understand this reference.
Speaker 6: You don't know what?
Speaker 7: Okay, creepy old guys.
Speaker 6: Oh you gotta watch k Pass. You got to, dude, I have got He's a great actor.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 6: I love that guy.
Speaker 4: He's our best.
Speaker 2: Should we pivot back to where what God is here in the first place?
Speaker 6: What's up? Freaking vowel? R I p val Kilmer? Ye?
Speaker 7: Yeah, rip, he rocked, dude, he rocked. Favorite vowel movie?
Speaker 2: Go it.
Speaker 6: That is hard.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you that that the movie you guys have seen, top Secret, right, it's the best.
Speaker 6: Macgroober's awesome.
Speaker 2: But I remember seeing Top Secret when I was pretty young, and it's a really zany, goofy movie in the style of like a naked Gun or.
Speaker 7: Whatever, Zucker Brothers style.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and it's just freaking so dope, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when the Nazis are surfing and then the chick comes off of the sand with their titties and holes. Rewind rewind rewind.
Speaker 6: I feel Tombstone. It would be my favorite. Oh, Tombstone is a legendary performance.
Speaker 4: I started that last night with the boys. They were like, this is cool.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 7: The cast is crazy, and Billy Zaine is in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Billy Zayne Zane Zay is on Beautiful No flowers, no flowers.
Speaker 7: No flowers, no flowers.
Speaker 6: Don't give the guy flowers.
Speaker 7: Billy Zaine is a fucking doll in that movie.
Speaker 4: I'm like, the fuck.
Speaker 3: Did remember when I did my? When I took my I wish I still had that photo. But he was like on an old flip phone. My very first time ever on TV was doing that Samantha Who Show with Christina Applegate. Oh yes, and Billy Zayne was a guest star on the show. I saw Billy Zayne like it. And we were shooting on the One Brothers a lot. So we're like on a stage there and I go, mister Zay, I'm I'm I'm a fan, Like, this is cool to meet you, and he goes, we're going to take a photo. I did not ask for a photo. I didn't ask to take a photo.
Speaker 4: Is that why you do that? Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do it to So we stopped talking. I'm like let's just get a photo. That's probably what they're trying to do, but I was just.
Speaker 6: Saying I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: He goes, we're taking a photo, and I'm like, oh, okay, and uh then we he we took a photo. He looked at it and he goes, that's not good enough. We're too We're in the shadow, and I go oh. Then we walked around looking for better light for a couple of minutes until we're like.
Speaker 6: Crouched in a stairwell. He gets it and so it's us crouched in this stairwell.
Speaker 4: That's cool and like a bee boy stands yeah, looks at your phone. He's like, you are a very lucky phone. Like I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's your what's your favorite Billy Zane movie?
Speaker 4: Hang on? I got his Zain story. In my old neighborhood. I'm walking around Zaniac, yeah, or a couple of Zaniacs, and uh, Billy Zaine is standing in the middle of the street, not a busy street, and he's looking at this house and uh. He goes, hey, you live here, and I go, yeah, I live around the corner. He goes, where's the grocery store and I'm like, it's about a mile that way.
Speaker 7: He goes, Okay, that's convenient. I might be buying.
Speaker 4: And I was like, all right, Billy zaying gonna be a neighbor the end, Blake, what's your Zain story? Somebody help me.
Speaker 6: Was this in silver Lak?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This is ten years ago or so.
Speaker 6: And he didn't he didn't move in.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Fuck I'm I'm not a fucking celeb gossiper like you did.
Speaker 6: All right, Jesus, I don't have the same story.
Speaker 7: I've never met.
Speaker 6: Why you don't have a Zain story, dude.
Speaker 2: I will say I worshiped. I worshiped the movie The Phantom when I was a kid. For some reason, I loved The Phantom.
Speaker 7: Really, that was the reason he'd never worked again, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was I fucking loved it, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like at seven eleven they would give away free Phantom rings and I would go there every day and get a new one.
Speaker 4: The more we talk about him, I'm like so scared. I'm like, we can't keep talking because I was just gonna go. He looks amazing in this New Godfather. It's like the making of the Godfather and he's playing Marlon Brando and he.
Speaker 6: Literally he looks, but did they just did that show the offer?
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is a yeah, no, I know, but I don't know if this is like a Brando movie or if it's a Godfather movie.
Speaker 7: But he's dressed as Brandon.
Speaker 6: Doing Godfather would make a great Brando.
Speaker 7: Dude, man, he's gonna do the trailer.
Speaker 4: I watched trailers of movies I'm never gonna see, and then I watched it and I was like, I might have to fucking watch this.
Speaker 3: So The Phantom was known was wildly regarded as a bad movie.
Speaker 4: See, but it's about Blake. Blake likes Congo. These are movies that just fucking.
Speaker 3: Kicks a but then, but then the Rotten Tomatoes. Okay, can we guess what the Rotten Tomato score. It's not good, but it's infinitely better than Game Over man.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, so.
Speaker 6: That's that's our movie. Game overman.
Speaker 3: I think was it like eighteen percent or eleven or something?
Speaker 6: Not great? It's a bagel. What what do we think the Phantom is?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with thirty seven thirty. I was about to say thirty six. Dude, I swear to god.
Speaker 4: That's a different number. It is one away, but it's not like it's the same number.
Speaker 2: I'm going with thirty six percent. I'm going with thirty six.
Speaker 7: So so you're stoked on that.
Speaker 4: We both were in the.
Speaker 3: Ballpark of Yeah, game Overman was nineteen percent, which they got. They got that wrong. They got that wrong.
Speaker 6: That's unwarranted. Yeah, that's unwarranted. They got that wrong.
Speaker 7: It history will bend towards us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what it is is we killed the dog.
Speaker 3: If we wouldn't have killed the dog, it's science, we would have gotten one hundred percent run tomatoes percent.
Speaker 7: Really, am, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to write a book called kill the Dog instead of saved the cat.
Speaker 3: Forty three percent, the phantom forty three.
Speaker 2: Percent forty three Yeah, okay, so Durs got it because he was a little closer.
Speaker 6: That's not bad.
Speaker 4: One dollar, bob.
Speaker 3: You know, I just I was listening to podcast with Adam McKay okay, and he was telling the story about how that when they were test screening Anchorman for the first time, they got a crazy low scores. That's crazy, And he was like, oh my god, did we make a bad movie? And then but the universal thing that everyone hated was they killed the dog, and he goes, it's a comedy.
Speaker 7: Because they punted the dog. So funny is.
Speaker 3: He punted the dog. So then they chatted a little thing.
Speaker 4: That's how I roll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the very end of the movie where the dog lands and it's safe, and they just tagged it on at the end, and it saved the movie the next time they screened.
Speaker 6: It due so score scores skyrocketed through the room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Blake has pitched this, but I told you the save.
Speaker 6: I told you the save.
Speaker 2: You have the little freaking' pup come out in a Skintendo joysuit at the end, going there it's still live and goes like, you know, lick's Adam's face.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And then and then Rotten Tomatoes got what it got us.
Speaker 6: There, We'll do a recut.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do? Fuck the critics on a critic we're in eighty nine though, there you go, and I'm rotten Tomatoes now is we're not?
Speaker 2: He's lying Rotten Tomatoes now. It's like an act of vengeance. People tank movie scores just to like fuck with the movies now.
Speaker 7: Game Over Man was the last movie Jeane Ciscle reviewed. Fuck Is that true?
Speaker 2: Is that not real? Man?
Speaker 4: Rich Richard Richard Roper has our faces tattooed on his ass from Game Over a bagel.
Speaker 2: I believed you about the Cisco thing, and now I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Ao Scott, Ao Scott is under my desk blowing me right now because of Game Over Man.
Speaker 6: You know who we ran into that I know Blake would have loved is Kent Alterman, the old president of Comedy Central. We ran into him at the Clippers game O. Yes, looking great, he's he's now a hot shot producer. He was the president of Comedy And you know where he he started off. I think at New Line.
Speaker 3: He was an executive at New Line for a while, and then he directed Semi Pro.
Speaker 6: Bum Bum Bum, That's right, That's wild.
Speaker 3: And then from directing Semi Pro, he decided to be the head of a network at Comedy Central, and he was the man. He he championed us the entire way. So it was cool to run into him.
Speaker 7: Yes, when I no, go ahead, Blake, give flowers.
Speaker 2: So when I saw the photo of you, when I saw the photo of you guys all together, I was extremely jealous and saddened that I didn't get to seek because I love him very much.
Speaker 6: He's a very good did.
Speaker 4: You did you show the picture of your daughter and you say, this is what happens when you get this.
Speaker 6: Is what I chose you over this, over this.
Speaker 7: And then he did grab the arm and you just twist. Oh, there's almost no evidence.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't mention it.
Speaker 4: What's cool about Kent is that when we sold Workaholics, somebody else was president, that's right, and then they either left or quit or were fired or whatever, and we were like, well, fuck, this person bought the show.
Speaker 7: Now there's a new president.
Speaker 2: It's common in Hollywood when a new president takes over that they cut all the stuff that's on the shelf exactly.
Speaker 4: They want to start over, clean house, and then this is going to be their new like regime or whatever.
Speaker 2: And then if something's a super success, then they got to be like, actually that was the old person that greenlitt that not me.
Speaker 6: Well, they don't have to a lot of them will take credit.
Speaker 4: No, they never do. They go, they go. I had a title. I gave it the name, but so he our show didn't get picked up forever because of South Park, waiting to come back from Broadway, and.
Speaker 7: Then we when we got picked up, he called.
Speaker 4: He called mm hmm, and he was like, yeah, we're gonna pick it up for ten episodes. And I was like, god, yeah, it took forever. He goes, yeah, sorry about that. I watched it as soon as I got the job, and I was like, well, I'm gonna pick this up, but did have to wait, so sorry about that. And I'm like, this dude took the job, saw our pilot, knew right away that he was going to pick us up, but also knew he had to. And that's why he's the president of Central.
Speaker 3: Always he always felt like when he would come over and talk with us, it was like he was one of the guys.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: He didn't feel like and a suit that we had to like straighten up around he.
Speaker 4: And by the way, under his under his reign, listening your favorite shows that were on Comedy Central, ones that he green lit.
Speaker 6: Oh Yeah, Key and Peel Shooting.
Speaker 7: Kroll Ben Show.
Speaker 2: For those that remember the Ben Show, funny dude, go back and watch it.
Speaker 6: What is the Bench show? Dude? It was just this what was his name? Ben? I don't know. It's pretty funny. There was so much funny ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Blake, you did. I remember Blake coming into the writers and being like Ben Show last night was pretty wild. I mean it was like a real It was like a Nathan for you type Nathan for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like kind of semi scripted. It was very funny.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the Ben Show even a little bit.
Speaker 2: I everybody go back and watch it. It's Ashley fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Comedy Central was a great network. It was crushing it.
Speaker 6: It was very cool.
Speaker 4: That was the era, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and what's crazy is is now it just doesn't even mean anything at all to anyone.
Speaker 6: It's purely The Daily Show and some South Park.
Speaker 4: But but I watched Daily Show on YouTube and I only watched it when Jon Stewart hosts. But like they it's it is, it is. It's bizarre. It's such a business strategy move that someone's like, you know, we get better ratings if we just play the office ree runs, and it's.
Speaker 7: Like, is that what we're doing.
Speaker 4: We're just we're settling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sucks, fucking We're gonna.
Speaker 4: Settle as opposed to like really take swings like Fax or something like that. That Like, sure they played movie reruns forever, but then they were like, now we have money to make our own thing.
Speaker 6: The FX come up is a kind of also very crazy, but.
Speaker 7: AMC did it? Like this isn't impossible?
Speaker 3: Well, at this point it kind of is Ben ben Hoffman, who was the Ben from the Ben Show, which I never saw and I don't even remember it being a thing, but he is Wheeler Walker Junior.
Speaker 6: Do you know who that is? The country guy? The country guy who sings like kicking like eating pussy and kicking ass.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he sings like R rated funny country songs.
Speaker 7: Is this that's who is this?
Speaker 4: Bustin or whatever?
Speaker 7: What was the one bussy the bussy guy?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, that's no, that's just a gay guy. That's just a gay dude.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: He sings all kinds of hit country songs, but he's like sort of making fun of country at the same time in cheek.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well, good for good for him. Yeah for the.
Speaker 7: Show is very funny. If you go back and watch any.
Speaker 3: Guy, Oh well, any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure that Billy Zane, if you're listening, I hope you're ta I hope you're taking vitamins. I want you to go get a physical I don't want anything going on.
Speaker 3: And this for you, Billy, this is sort of a final destination situation because we accidentally we put that upon you by talking about you in a loving way. So look out for if you're walking next to it, like a a railroad track. Uh, watch out for any like loose loose metal that's vibrating there.
Speaker 4: Under a palm tree.
Speaker 3: Under a palm tree, a prawn might fall from the sky and cut your head off, pineapple.
Speaker 4: If you're hiking near a volcano, don't.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't not right now because because our podcast, Ghost is coming.
Speaker 7: For you and but Blake so so the Phantom is your number one Zaane movie.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. I love the Phantom that Adam.
Speaker 4: Do you have a Zay? I have a Zain. That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me look up Billy's Jane.
Speaker 7: Have you seen Dan? Have you seen Dead Calm?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, the movie's off the hook, dude, Okay, never heard of it. It's it's like a slow Burned thriller where like this couple has a.
Speaker 7: Boat or the Millie Ocean.
Speaker 4: The boat's all fucked up, so the guy's like, you know what, let me go for help, and then another boat takes him for help. He's like, I'll be back in a day. You just sit here your drop anchor in the middle of the ocean. And then Billy Zane shows up on another boat and it's like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 6: And she's like, those are like my favorite movies.
Speaker 4: Oh dude with just a creeper it onfurls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would like to play.
Speaker 3: That's like when when you go to a meeting and like an executive asks like, what kind of role do you want to play? I always say I want to do my version of fear where they see me as like a he's a sweet, nice boy next door and then I'm a fucking psychopath.
Speaker 4: Can be yourself?
Speaker 6: I think so fun. You get to show the real you, the real me.
Speaker 4: You carve an upside down pineapple on your.
Speaker 6: Chest, You're fucking me.
Speaker 3: I would say Walton with Brando is my favorite. Walto Okay, that's gotta be the movie. That's the on's the movie.
Speaker 6: Lot applaudum, applaud them.
Speaker 3: I mean Titanic or so, I don't. I guess he's not.
Speaker 6: He's a great bad guy in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a good bad guy in that and Tom Tombstone.
Speaker 7: We started watching Tombstone.
Speaker 4: The cast of Tombstone, Oh my god, the must I don't know, like are people trying to make movies that good anymore? Like where the cast is legitimately twelve banger actors where you're just like, holy fun, How are all these people in one movie? Like did they take pay cuts or were they just like was the casting director just like a whole other level ahead of everybody, was like, this dude has never been in the thing. You're my guy, this guy, this guy and Sam Elliott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also like you didn't know that fucking Val Kilmer was gonna absolutely annihilate that role, didn't they.
Speaker 6: The cast is unreal.
Speaker 4: Billy Bob Thornton as like a little chunky youngster. Yeah, he's the dude in the beginning, who uh. Kurt Russell established himself as like he's causing problems. He goes over to Billy Bob and he's like, you're in my seat or whatever, slaps the shit out of him.
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, I got to rewatch it.
Speaker 7: And then he comes back with a shotgun. It's it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 2: I just watched Vows scenes and I'm like these every scene is fucking memorable.
Speaker 6: You know, Wyatt Arp the third is in the movie. He's in the movie.
Speaker 4: He has to be what he.
Speaker 6: Plays Billy Sir. So that's tight.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's really fucking cool. Yeah, and then there's Billy's in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, please, thank you.
Speaker 6: Powers Booth Powers.
Speaker 7: Booth is the scariest actor of all times.
Speaker 3: That guy Locks, He's so scary, he's already dead off.
Speaker 6: Obviously. Jason Priestley kind of forgot he was right.
Speaker 7: Yes with the little glasses.
Speaker 3: My boy, my boy from the Outlaws, Michael Hooker, that guy the fucking Rocks, Corse, Bill Paxton, Sam Elliot, Kurt Russell, fal Kilmer, like just heavy hitters.
Speaker 7: Who's the guy from Sex and the City.
Speaker 6: Thomas Hayden Church is in it?
Speaker 4: Thomas Aden Church isn't it looks hell a young who's like big or No, it's not Sex and the City. It's like my big frat Greek wedding. The boyfriend that guy with a big face.
Speaker 3: I never saw that.
Speaker 4: What's his name? I don't know that guy's in it.
Speaker 6: That's another episode of John Corporal, John, John Corporal.
Speaker 2: No flowers to any of these actors, but great work out there.
Speaker 6: On zero flowers.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't do it, wouldn't do it. Although Thomas Hayden Church.
Speaker 3: Feel free to watch Tombstone again. Let's get those numbers up up, up, up up absolutely and feel free to watch Game Over Man again and maybe write a review on posted.
Speaker 4: By yeh Sliding Blake's and tell him which is better Game Overman or Cornerstone Western Tombstone.
Speaker 6: That's actually tough.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we drew a lot from it.
Speaker 4: What's better Tombstone the movie Toombstone the pizzas Sliding Blake STDM let him know.
Speaker 3: And I want to apologize for kind of thinking that you were being a degenerate and not coming to the basketball game because you were hungover on a Tuesday. So that's my fault to Blake. And look at you, even though you dress and you look and you act and most of the time you are degenerate.
Speaker 6: Right, sometimes I'm proven wrong.
Speaker 4: Blake is dressed like a hotel hot tub cleaner, and.
Speaker 3: I looks like like a guy who isn't a coke dealer, but is always trying to sell you coke, saying he knows a guy right, I can.
Speaker 6: Give him to you. He's like, I can get you some.
Speaker 2: And I would like to apologize to all my fans out there who wish that I was all hungover on a Tuesday, but I wasn't. I'm a change man responsible see on the crews love.
Speaker 6: It, Okay, I's gonna save it for the.
Speaker 4: Cruise dry cruise. Uh. And that was another episode of important.
Speaker 6: Holly would maybe lots of how we would talk this up