Speaker 1: Hello, my love, Welcome back to the Gift Them La La Podcast. It is hump Day, which is like one of my most favorite days of the week, mostly because I get to listen to myself yet again. I have a really fun guest and I learned about you on Watch What Happens Live. Yeah, with friend I have Tyler Cameron, and we were just talking about how the trolls were out to play because when I had Brinn on, I said, it was very random that you were from Florida. And are they called Floridians Floridians. Yeah, the Floridians came for me. First of all, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Great? Great to be here.
Speaker 3: We just shove it right in no loop here.
Speaker 2: That's great? Great?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, down and dutch it. I love it. Right A boy hasn't made me blush in a long time.
Speaker 2: Right you may you are on more Flordians?
Speaker 1: Oh, lett him go. I don't know about that, Maybe just you, Okay.
Speaker 3: Why you were telling me?
Speaker 1: If I learned who was from Jupiter Florida, it wouldn't be so random.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Jupiter has like completely exploded like recent years, like Michael Jordan Tiger Woods being a Serena. Like every golfer you could think of lives there. Nick Saban just bought a house, Like a lot of NFL coaches lived there, like some like Slimianni used to live there, Like Jupiter's a crazy place.
Speaker 3: Where in Florida?
Speaker 2: Is this just above Palm Beach?
Speaker 3: Oh? So it's like fabulous, fabulous?
Speaker 4: Yes, don't they have amazing golf courses out there?
Speaker 2: To amazing golf courses we have like the best inter coastal waterways, like the best boating.
Speaker 3: I love all of those things.
Speaker 1: You like it, I would love it because coming from Utah, that's very random. So I feel like I'm allowed to tell someone like WHOA where you're from is random? Because when you come from Utah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, or you should just get out of La More, or I should.
Speaker 1: Get out of La More. I've been here ten years and it's suffocating. You spend a lot of time here, No, you're so lucky.
Speaker 5: I like to think, so why don't you spend a lot of time here? Do you spend a lot of time in New York?
Speaker 2: La is great? I think it's grown on me. My first experience here was awful. They put me in a hotel for like three months in downtown Lay.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I was shooting a show, like a Quibie show back in the day, Okay, And so I was like, well, I don't ever want to live in this place ever again, you know. But I think in recent years I've had some friends from back home moved to like Venice Beach and stuff like that, and I hang around those areas. I can get down with that more totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the West Side is where it's at. But we were talking about how you used to go. You call it Zion. I call it Zion. You wrote about that place in your book, which is in southern Utah.
Speaker 3: Yep, I have never been.
Speaker 2: It's crazy you're from there. I'm from the place apparently in St. George, like right around the corner, Like what are.
Speaker 3: You doing right around the corner?
Speaker 1: And people always ask me about all these great places in Utah, the skiing.
Speaker 3: I feel like, where you're.
Speaker 1: From, that's where I should have been, because I just want to be on a boat and cover myself in sunscreen every single day.
Speaker 2: Thrived.
Speaker 3: I would have thrived.
Speaker 1: Well, never know, never know, unless we get married and have babies, all right, Well, which then I'll make you sign something that says you must go away after is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? I think it might be positive for our relationships, So it goes that way.
Speaker 5: He's down.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So for you first stepped onto this scene, were you the bachelor or were you a contestant?
Speaker 3: What was that like for you?
Speaker 2: It was a blast? You know. I see a lot of stuff about how hard reality television can be, and I think it takes a special person to get into that space and really do it. For me, it was it was a lot of fun. I don't take myself too seriously. I have fun. And it was me and a bunch of dudes in a house playing spades every day, drinking beer, having fun, and we get to talk to a girl every now and then, and we get to try and build a relationship with her like it and travel the world. Like what's not cool or fun about that?
Speaker 3: Right? I think the hardest part would be getting out of that limo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I blacked out. Yeah when I came out of that limo, I had no idea I had this whole thing I was gonna say. I remember, I was like, I traveled all these miles just to see you smile, like some corny shit.
Speaker 3: Like that, you know, so they don't they don't give you what you have to say.
Speaker 2: They try to help you, you know, so you don't completely like look like a complete bore, you know. And so I had the whole line. I was the last person to go. So I watched everybody go. I watched everybody do their thing. It was like twelve thirty by a time I got to go, I was and I still came out there and like blacked out and like I had no idea what.
Speaker 3: I was saying, Oh, you lost all your game.
Speaker 2: No, never lose my game. But never that it went the robot mode.
Speaker 1: It just it just kept going, oh, really, yeah, because some of those moments are cringey. Like I've I have to be honest, I've never watched The Bachelor or Bachelorette. I watched the first episode of the Golden Bachelor, and I'm like, Mom, if this guy appeared in your life, I would be totally fine calling him step dad, like he's amazing. But some of those women coming out, I'm like, this feels like the hardest part, and it was like a little cringey.
Speaker 3: But because they're like kind of older, it's sweet.
Speaker 2: But so like, here's the thing I think like when you come out, they're going to give you some crazy ideas to do, you know, and some people they pitch them to and and they can come out like an idiot, and it's on you just say yes or no to things. And I think you try and balance this line of like I'm trying to do good by the producers because you think they're gonna help you stay on and stay alive longer, you know, So like the producers will come up with the ideas all the time, you should do this, you do that. I'm like, no, I'm not gonna do that. And then I see someone else do it. I'm like, thank god, I didn't do that. And then like they were like, let's go grab flowers. I was like, I'll do that, Like that's something I would do, you know. And so but I guess maybe I was a little bit of a bore to them, but because I didn't do all the crazy dumb stuff they wanted me to do. I would do some funny shit, but like I wouldn't have to do with her.
Speaker 5: But you made it pretty far right.
Speaker 6: This is Hannah Brown season, by the way, which I didn't watch, but I've seen clips from and that was a great season.
Speaker 5: You made it too. It was number two, number two?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't do they give roses on the Bachelorette? Yes, So you just didn't.
Speaker 3: Get the rows.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the last one.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that was?
Speaker 2: I think I don't think she believed. I think we really liked each other a lot. I think she I was always the like kind of the guy coming from behind, like the guy she had. The relationship was always a strong relationship from the start, and our relationship didn't get stronger towards the end. And uh, probably because I was a little bit shy at first. Okay, like I didn't I didn't speak to it for like the first two days. Really, Yeah, and then I don't know, when it comes to like crazy settings, I kind of like take a step back, and then like I introduced to myself slowly.
Speaker 3: Oh you you retreat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you signed up to do that show, like were you looking for love?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How old were you looking for an adventure? I was twenty six, so you.
Speaker 3: Were How old are you now?
Speaker 2: Thirty?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you you were a baby then you're still kind of a baby now. Men mature much differently than.
Speaker 2: Women, I'd say I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think most people would. So you were looking for an adventure. You didn't know if you'd find love, but you were just kind of throwing it to the universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And like it was. If I it happened and I started like this girl on the show, it then great, I chase it, and that's what did happen. Like I really did like this girl. I think there could have been a future, and I chased it, you know, and I gave it. I gave her my all, gave the show my all. I just put it like I don't like to do anything calculated or contrived, Like I just if I'm gonna do something and do something.
Speaker 3: I love that commitment. It's hard to find it is.
Speaker 1: Do they allow men or women to be a contestant if they have been married before and have children?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do, because that can get sticky.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's good TV, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's great TV?
Speaker 1: But I feel like if I'm going onto a show, whether I'm competing or I'm making the choice, like I I'm not doing that for any other reason than I have tried to find love.
Speaker 3: And it's just not happening.
Speaker 2: I thought I've heard of like engagements being broken off to go on the show, or like people like like getting in the middle of a divorce going on the show. Like I think things like that have happened.
Speaker 6: I'm sure crazy, And don't they bring them on this. You don't have to confirm or deny this because it might be a little spicy of a question. But I've heard that they really pry into your life before casting you officially on the show.
Speaker 5: I'm talking like bank account like.
Speaker 3: Oh they do, like do they do hot ground?
Speaker 2: They didn't do my bank account. They heard of me quick really yeah, like two hundred bucks to my name. I would have not been.
Speaker 6: The guy for that really, like credit checks all.
Speaker 5: That they don't know.
Speaker 2: They do like a deep dive, like making sure you haven't done any like serious crimes or done anything wrong like that. But yeah, I was broke as a joke going on that show. I was like, yeah, I'm a general contract I got my license, I haven't made a dollar doing it yet. I was in the middle of building my first house.
Speaker 3: Well that's great for people to know.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be rich to go like you can just be like an average Tyler to go on the.
Speaker 3: Show that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where are you at now with love?
Speaker 3: Are you searching for it? Are you in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely putting myself back out there in dating, and you know, but I'm doing it back home like I'm doing it in Jupiter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I've kind of built my whole world ever since COVID happened. I came back to Jupiter. I was living in New York City and came back to Jupiter and I kind of just settled down there and I realized that this is where I need to be. Not want to be, but I need to be here for just like my own sanity, and like I need to work every day. I need to have a job, like I have my construction company again, I have restaurants, I have my foundation. So like I'm always doing something damn every day. And if I wasn't, like in New York, LA, I'd just be waiting for the next gig or the next job, and I couldn't do it right. I would be in the streets.
Speaker 6: And you just just because I creeped your Instagram, you just bought a house to flip, right, Yep, that's cool.
Speaker 5: So you're doing that under your construction company.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So, I mean I'm probably gonna live in it for a few years, but it's my next project. I just did nine renovations.
Speaker 3: Wow, so that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a beast kicked my ass.
Speaker 3: And then what's your foundation?
Speaker 2: I started a foundation on my mother. She passed away right before COVID happened. And so now we give out full scholarships to students. Somebody do some community redevelopment that we're about to dive into. But we just we just added up, we gave out We've gone out one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars in scholarships in the past two years. We got we have five girls now in her full scholarship. To our first girls are like like three quarters of the ways of scholarship.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so this year we're hoping to give tim more kids full tuition.
Speaker 1: And what what are like the guidelines? Is there something that they have to follow in order to get the scholarship?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, you know, I made it so like someone like me can get it, you know, yeah, because I was no good student. So like you got to have like a three zero, which is like a B average, you know, but community service, be a leader and interview.
Speaker 3: Well that's so incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's my pride and joy.
Speaker 3: Well as it should be.
Speaker 1: That's really amazing. I was never great in school. Can I tell you, Like, first of all, I don't listen. I'm listening to you, but like you put me in a school setting and I check out, and then if you asked me to read something and then retain what I read, And that's just when someone tells me they went to college, I'm like, so you can retain knowledge and I respect that.
Speaker 3: Did you go to college?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go? I went to Wake Forest undergrad and then FA for grad school.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: But I was never like a good student. I just like learned to be. I had like I had to because I wanted to play football and that was my drink.
Speaker 3: Oh you're a football player, I was. Yeah, you were a.
Speaker 2: College played college ball, got cut by the Ravens twice. Got then I got hurt trying to go back into the league and that was it.
Speaker 4: Got it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you audition or whatever audition.
Speaker 2: I did my little dance for cheerleading.
Speaker 1: Easton, and I grew up in a household that his brother's sister. Yeah, this is my brother the Ravens. Because I was obsessed with Ray Lewis the Man, the Man. So we grew up in a household where it was like we were Utons who were like, go Ravens.
Speaker 3: How random is that?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: So? Do we even stranger?
Speaker 5: I don't love Utahon.
Speaker 3: It is a uh.
Speaker 1: In fact, there was a point in time where I said my next baby was going to be named Utah, and then I presented this to my friends and they were.
Speaker 3: All like, Vito that I like the name.
Speaker 5: I do too.
Speaker 3: Isn't it kind of sick?
Speaker 2: I think? Isn't like, isn't there a movie with God? What's his name? We got from Dirty Dancing where he was Nam and then the guy who everyone loves. I think his name is like Johnny Utah?
Speaker 3: Yes, that is absolutely what's that movie? Correct?
Speaker 1: I don't know the movie, but I break point break there we go. Yes, so someone did make it cool, but my friends didn't dig it. Do you want children, I want a lot of them. I want to like create a football team.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. That's eleven players, So I need I need to start in five.
Speaker 3: I need a basketball team, basketball team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And and when you think about your life, right, everything that's happened so far, is there someone that you have in mind where you're like, this is the girl that will forever be the one that got away, Like if timing would have been different or if we could have just changed this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm glad they all went away.
Speaker 5: Really, look at that good read egg.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm glad they all went away. Really, So when I look back now, I'm like, thank god it didn't work out, because I wouldn't be where I am today. I think every rejection or failure like it's all gotten me to a better place.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I really didn't expect you to say that there's no one that I'm like, damn, I wish you know.
Speaker 2: No, And I've I've gone back and tried to check those boxes and those boxes don't check.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, the math don't mask math and math and no more so, then.
Speaker 5: What are you looking for? Tyler?
Speaker 6: What's your ideal? What you're talking about? Checking boxes? That made me think of are there? Do you have a list?
Speaker 2: No, it's not necessarily a list. I live in Jupiter forty, like I'm going to live there. My whole life. Like, unless you have some crazy life that's gonna uproot me in something, it's gonna blow whatever I have away. You know that it's gonna be a lot to take me out of Jupiter because I love my town, I love my people, I love my community. I want to be the high school fooball coach of Jupiter High School.
Speaker 3: That is fucking adorable.
Speaker 2: That is that's dope, that's yeah, It's what made me and I want to just I always want to be around it. You know. I got my family there. So someone that wants to be in Jupiter is part of it, you know. And it's kind of hard to find somebody you're dating in New York earl like that wants to do that. It sounds good when you're forty or fifty, but not when you're in your twenties and thirties.
Speaker 4: Is that a make or break.
Speaker 2: Kind of it's not really necessarily a make or break. Like I date outside of it, you know, But I know now because I have all my work in Jupiter, all my folks in jubiter, it's hard to really date or talk to Like, I feel bad talking to anybody outside of Jupiter because I don't give it as much. If it's not on my face, I can't really do much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long distance is very very hard. So let's just say you find this girl who's like, go Jupiter, never want to leave, got it tatted on my back? What else does she have to bring to the table besides living in Jupiter?
Speaker 2: You know, I think the one mantra I live by is I through love, serve one another. And someone who's just like willing to go out and serve and help and take care of you know, whether it's the kids, you know, the community, whoever it is, he's ready to go, ready to help. But then also someone is ready for an adventure. I love to go, I love to be out. And then I don't know, I just wanted someone to build something with, you know, I want someone to be alongside of me when I'm renovating these houses and building this business and trying to do these things. Like that's what I want.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Does she have to want a lot of kids?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I always have as many kids as I'm allowed to have, Okay, but then I'll probably start adopting.
Speaker 1: Oh that's going to take a very special woman to be like, I'll only pop out too, and then you can adopt as many as you know. But I'm over here. I only want to claim the two, all right. And then does she need to work? Does she need to have a job or could she be like a stay at home wife and mama?
Speaker 2: She she can be whatever she wants to be passionate about. I think, if you want to be a stay at home mom, be the best stay at home mom there is. If you want to work, be the best work and whatever you know it is. I think if you don't do anything, if you don't have passion anything, you're going to live a lifeless life. And I think then you start looking to your partner for life, and that's a terrible place to be. And so I would look, if they want to work, be the best you can be and I'll support it. If you want to be a mom, be the best mom you can be, and I'll support it.
Speaker 6: You're so cute, You're so cute, and you're so the way you speak, and sitting on that couch, I'm looking at you and I'm like, you know who you'd be great with.
Speaker 5: Brent.
Speaker 3: He's just about to cut you. It's going to cut you.
Speaker 5: Why didn't this work appen? Are you pursuing Brent? Is she pursuing you? Or is it just like you guys are chilling. I'm really out.
Speaker 2: I think we're chilling. We're chilling right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does that mean? Like you just text and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean we talked little bit once like we had all the wild run. But I said, it's so hard for me to keep up because I'm I'm buried. I'm buried with work. I'm buried with everything I'm doing back home. I can't give myself really, I can't give anyone what they deserve truly.
Speaker 3: And she don't live in Jupiter. The number one on the.
Speaker 2: List, number one, you got to be ready to come home.
Speaker 1: You know, she didn't even make the first point the check off.
Speaker 2: But no, she is incredible and I loved like doing that show at Brendan getting to know braink like we had we had drinks and stuff afterwards. We had a lot of fun and like Brin's a great girl.
Speaker 5: She's great.
Speaker 2: Brent could be that person, you know. But yeah, you know, like I said, like I just I haven't given anything any energy unless it's like around here in front of me, just because I'm swamped.
Speaker 1: You've got a lot to be swamped by. I mean, you're on Special Forces this season. And by the way, I just watched last season and my jaw was on the floor.
Speaker 3: I'm like, number one, this show is so good.
Speaker 1: For a second, it was a turn off because I had never heard of Special Forces, and then it was like special Forces Tom Sandaval and I was like, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know about this.
Speaker 1: But then I watched the first season and was like, this is so good and became obsessed. And you guys are what two three episodes into your season?
Speaker 2: Night will be our third episode.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait to watch. Okay, when this came to you, had you seen the show before? Did you know what you were getting into?
Speaker 2: So they came to me about like a week and a half before we're supposed to leave for the show, and they're like, yeah, we want you this show, and I was I was into it, Like I just got done working on like a big project and I was beating up. I was like, all right, this will be like a vacation for me. And because every time I get like these chances to go do like these shows, I'm like, this is this is fun. This is not work, you know. And so so I was like, I'm out, I'll go I'll go to this show. My agent was like, no, I don't think you should do it. It's a competition show. You don't want to be known for doing competition shows all the time. And I was like, all right, well, let me let me watch the show. Let me get back to you. Watch the show. I was like, this is easy. I got this, like, this is just Hollywood foo foo. This ain't gonna be that hard. Told my agent, Like we talked that the next day. We kind of got a whole different opinion about the show after seeing it. It's not it's not a competition show. It's it's not that it's a completely different genre. And so when when I said yes, I was like, yeah, I mean it's not gonna be that hard either, Like it's just foof foo Hollywood la, Like they just drive around in cars. They're not really running, they're not really actually doing hard stuff. I was fucking wrong. It's the hardest damn thing I've ever did. And I was a football guy, Like I've done crazy training, I've you know, gone to I puked and they killed me and all these things. Nah, this was a whole other level.
Speaker 5: It's insane.
Speaker 6: I'm obsessed with this season, by the way, absolutely obsessed, and I'm blown away by like Jojo c was on at Savannah Chris Lee des Bryant.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna spoil anything for anyone, but.
Speaker 6: I'm already shocked at who's gone home and who's stayed and who's like really done amazing at the challenges because I you see a show like this, you watch season one and I'm like, Oh, the strong men are going to come out on top.
Speaker 5: That's just how it's going to be. It's all about strength. But it's not.
Speaker 2: There's the women.
Speaker 3: Who I mean, women push life out of their career.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all have a mental engine that just doesn't stop.
Speaker 7: And this is a mental game from what I've seen, Like there's some things that you got to go through, but like a lot of it is mental toughness and health. Like yeah, like you would say, do to endure mentally.
Speaker 2: Because only only reason why you want to quit at things like because the physical stuff is hard, it's because your mind's quitting. But what the staff shows you and teaches you is there's so much more in the tank than you ever put out there and like they've got like like I can't wait for I want to see next episode because they've gotten more out of me than I've ever gotten out of myself. Really yeah, And but it's because there's mental limitations you put on yourself.
Speaker 6: So this you're talking episode three. So by the time this airs, episode three will have come out. But obviously you can't spoil anything.
Speaker 1: But who's gone home so far? Oh, Black China or Angela Angela Tara?
Speaker 2: And does Bryant Tara Reid?
Speaker 6: Does Bryant? That's who I was shocked on. I guess we're spoiling. I was shocked. Does Bryant Tara Reid? By the way, I don't know why I feel this way toward her? She seems like an angel of a human And you were you helped her out right, like you carried her bag? How is she in real life? Is she a sweet angel?
Speaker 2: She is sweet, you know, And it's I feel like she's had just the hardest time, you know, in Hollywood, And I feel like it's it's a machine to choose you up, to spit you out, you know. And I feel like she's suffered through a lot of bullying, a lot of you know, it's it's hard. I think we've all been through these moments in the light where the people come after you, you know, and she's probably had way more than a lot of us have.
Speaker 3: The trolls are alive, and yeah, like.
Speaker 2: People read this. Everyone will tell you they don't read people will read it, you know, and that's no matter what. That messes with your mind.
Speaker 1: And I saw a lot of things on socials that people were saying about Tarry and I'm like, how could someone like write this about another human being? So I'm sure you got to meet a lot of people on this show, and did you have any like going into it where you're like, oh, this person I know was going to be this way. This person, I mean Scandival was happening you met, you met him, I kept want I don't want to call him Scandabal because he's not Scannabal.
Speaker 3: Sand of all, I'm like getting all tongue tied.
Speaker 1: Did you know that that existed? Were you balls deep in that before you got to know him?
Speaker 2: Just a tip I was not balls I knew a little bit about it.
Speaker 4: Did you get balls deep?
Speaker 2: Everyone else around? I was kind of like association, I guess we're a gang banging Tom about it, you know everything.
Speaker 3: People have a lot of questions for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was talked about a ton you know, like like just for instance, like they didn't show us part but it was so funny, like we are just getting on the vans to meet each other and we're all doing intros of each other and Tom goes, I'm Tom Sandoval and Jack Osborne goes, oh, looks like we have a scandalbal but not. But then he goes, then Tom kind of like She's like, yep, yeah, I was involved in the scandal. And then he didn't.
Speaker 3: But you are a scandal. You were just in all buddy, did Jack know?
Speaker 2: But Jack didn't even know Sanda Bal was scandalbal. He just thought like he just knew the word and then knew Tom sandal but and I just said it to be funny, but never knew the correlation of the two.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Jack Osborne is fucking hilarious, by the way, so funny like also killing it, also killing it on the show.
Speaker 2: He was like he was like the there was like two dads of the show, him and Body Miller, and those are the guys who like knew how to do survival stuff, knew how to make the fire. I was useless.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do anything.
Speaker 6: So there's survival stuff coming up because we I mean, obviously it's all survival. But what we've seen so far is I call it the cold plunge. It obviously was a lot worse than that. But you're a fit guy. Had you cold plunged before? So that challenge was like, eh, no.
Speaker 2: I mean that challenge that sounds sucks no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 2: You could?
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 6: I want you to go on Special Forces so bad because I think you'd shock yourself.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do it in Utah next year? They said too, it'd be great homecoming. Oh you could go home?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: No, you're lying home court advantage.
Speaker 5: No, I think you'd surprise yourself. I think a lot of people on that show will end up surprising themselves.
Speaker 4: Do you have to tie a lot of ropes on that or no? What do you mean like anything like rope?
Speaker 2: I had. There was this one course that we had to do and I had to They put it's a sled and we had to tie all these things to the sled and we got we got to race other teams, and so I'm like, I hook my partner up to the sled. I'm tying everything up, you know. Yeah, And as soon as we kick off, my nots come on. Shit goes everywhere. Do they teach you how to go right to last place?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: By far? I'm like, and they're just ripping me apart.
Speaker 4: When it comes to knots, I hand it off to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Wait, do they teach you how to tie a proper knock?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 5: They don't teach you shit know how to you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, being a thirty old man, you should know how to tie a not.
Speaker 1: I think I could tie a pretty solid knot honestly, until.
Speaker 2: You have until you got to wrap things around it, make things stick together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what are we doing in life where we need to tie not someone tells me to, I'm going, I'm doing a bow.
Speaker 2: And I had a friend who started with his shoelaces and he's thirty, so you're right, he can't double not it sketch the bunniers.
Speaker 1: The bunniers can fuck you sometimes the bunniers can. I'm fantastic at tying up a boat.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can hang in Jupiter.
Speaker 1: Then oh yeah, I whipped that thing around like nobody's business.
Speaker 3: Is that the kind of knot you had to do?
Speaker 2: No, I wish, I wish I'd be all right, that wasn't the case.
Speaker 3: What is the hardest challenge you have done so far that we've seen that we've seen. I don't want it. I don't want your team to be mad at me for spoiling anything.
Speaker 2: The hardest things we've done so far that like episode one was the trenasium. Yeah, that one. I was the most scared of the whole time. And that's probably and I passed. And I was, I mean, you're three hundred and fifty feet in the air, looking down over this river, walking on two metal bars, and I was so scared, like you look down your disoriented. I was so scared so I couldn't fail. Like fear was more like like it was what made me pass it. And I would blocked everything out, looked at like a little rock all the way across the mountain and just I mean, but I was shipped my pants.
Speaker 5: Did you see it?
Speaker 3: Lot?
Speaker 5: It's horrible.
Speaker 3: It's just talking about it. It feels like an elephant just sat on my chest.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't not do that.
Speaker 6: And and you're and then you get to the like the middle, and there's something you have to step.
Speaker 2: Over, the eupmember a wooden plank, which like you don't look down and see what you're stepping over, you know where it'll put your foot. So you're just.
Speaker 6: Guessing and staff is are they because this is what I wanted to ask. They are obviously hard on you guys, but they also seem to be like guiding you and rooting for you. Were are they looking at you in that challenge and being like you got this?
Speaker 5: Come on? I couldn't really tell you know.
Speaker 2: That they're they're just setting us every second of the way. They're they're they're analyzing us. They talk about us. You know, they have a deep brief that they do afterwards, and and they just go through each person for about thirty minutes about the whole day. Wow, but they got to attack on this person because they're trying to find out weaknesses, they're trying to exploit them, and they're trying to make us better for them. Okay, And so so I mean like, yeah, I mean they're ripping us. Yeah, and then sometimes you'll get a little taste of a human out of them.
Speaker 5: That's what I see.
Speaker 6: That's what And they're like great job or something, and I'm like, oh, staff, because they're all like ex marines x X whatever, and.
Speaker 2: Like, like, I think one of the big driving forces for me was earning their respect. You know, I wanted to have their respect.
Speaker 5: By the end of all, did you earn it?
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to stay tuned, stay tuned. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you, do you believe in a higher power like God, universe, whatever it may be. So when you're doing this, did you ever punt it off? Because I know you said it was more than just a competition. This was like to build you build more characters, See what strength you didn't know existed. Was there a time throughout this process where you were like, I have to hand it over because you're a fucking athlete, right where you had to punt it to a higher power to be like, I literally cannot do this and something else needs to take over.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy and stupid out to think I can do anything. Okay, you know, but there was moments in time where I'm in it, and I'm just you know, I'm struggling, and you just got to figure out like your why and what's your reason for, you know. And I think for me, a lot of my reasons why I was as I felt like since football, since coming into a little bit of family, I lost my edge a little bit. I lost what made me who I was. And because they're comfortable, you know, it's easy to get comfortable, and I wanted to find that dog again. And so I mean I was pushing myself to the brink, you know, over and over and over again. And I do remember this. I was like, because only there's like two ways to go out. You get hurt or you quit. And I was like running full spreed down this mountain. I would not mind tripping and like breaking my collarbone right now my leg snaps like you but like, like that's how brutal it was.
Speaker 1: I heard from Sandoval. I was on a gondola with him. I won't tell you why. You'll see it next season.
Speaker 5: No God, no, Tyler.
Speaker 3: Some of that absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You got to check all the boxes, which, by the way, I have made side note, I've done this thing where I'm like, you know what they have all of these things, so I'm gonna let these things slide. At this point in my life. If there's even one box that you did not check, even if it's all physical, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: That's gat you gotta go. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I hear you that.
Speaker 3: That's what trauma will do to you.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you experience something, you take a thirty thousand foot view on your life and you're like, fuck it, I'll be by myself if you don't check every box.
Speaker 3: I don't have to check every box, but you must check every box.
Speaker 2: I guarantee the person you married doesn't check everybody.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you too. This is gonna go away. This is just this is just the temporary. I know you feel like it's not.
Speaker 5: But it all right.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You you all are psychoanalyzing and doing all the things. This is what I'm saying. I would never ever touch that.
Speaker 2: People talk about boxes because.
Speaker 1: Everything except when you've been open to everything and you're like, then you look at your life and you're like, you know, being open to everything did not quite serve me the way I thought it would. Like a tight box, a tight he eat like the tight box.
Speaker 4: Like a tight box.
Speaker 5: Wait, can I ask? Because I really want to know.
Speaker 6: Speaking of tight boxes, did anyone on the show hook up? Was there any Because you're sleeping on cots next to each other.
Speaker 5: Also, though you're in a room where you've just sweat all.
Speaker 6: Day, I feel like it probably smells and it's disgusting your shower.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't know if it stinks because you all smell the same way. It's like if you eat garlic, but someone else eats garlic and it like counteracts the garlic.
Speaker 2: I showered twice, Like you showered twice a day. No one's no one's hot, right, you know.
Speaker 3: You showered twice a day period.
Speaker 2: Period, Tyler, Is that all you're allowed? Or is that we had like time and energy for.
Speaker 5: I couldn't see.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't shower either, just lay the shower.
Speaker 2: You got to go outside, Yeah, and go into this shower. That's you know, the shower actually had hot water, but we couldn't. No one could figure it out for the first two days. So once we figured out the hot water, then that was like Applaus. But we'd go out and shower and then like but you're doing it on like time. We could possibly be sleeping and so it's like a trade off and like you're just gonna get shitty again the next day. So what's the point?
Speaker 3: The point?
Speaker 5: So no one hooked up or you can't tell us no one? No one hooked up? Okay, what about somebody?
Speaker 4: Something's telling me somebody hooked up.
Speaker 6: I know, I feel like there's so little hanky panky, but I guess something's telling me that.
Speaker 5: The Okay, well what about fights?
Speaker 6: So we can't know that either, Like you guys are sleeping next to each other. We already saw a little tension between Brian Austin Green and and uh Black China aka Angela White.
Speaker 5: We saw some tension there.
Speaker 2: Yep, that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: That was why?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 2: It was like Brian poking.
Speaker 6: Brian was poking and you don't poke Angela White, Black China, and she was done with it and she's like, are you trying to step don't like she.
Speaker 5: Said I'm not the one and I said that's lala.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish that was She's a badass.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there was some So are we gonna see more drama?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: You know, there's probably some drama here, so there's probably bickering that I didn't really know about. I'm not really a drama person.
Speaker 3: I didn't need the drama, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's enough for me to watch you three hundred and fifty feet in the air walking on a tight rope like that is enough drama.
Speaker 3: But for me, I.
Speaker 2: Think the show it strips everyone to their core, so you kind of get the like, the vulnerable, real side of them. You don't get much druma. We get more people helping each other than you get. Yeah, some people get pissed off and annoyed of each other, and like I got pissed off at everybody at a certain points, I'm like, yo, shut up, you know, to multiple people. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a mental even even.
Speaker 2: Jojo, who I love the most, probably like since leaving the show, she'd pissed me off sometimes because she'd be on my ass about my outfit, about about wearing the right shit, you know, and I'm like, Jojo, I just want to sit in my bed and do nothing. Leave me. But but then like I'll get called out and I'd be late because I'd be getting dressed. I'm like, damn it. Jojo is right.
Speaker 1: That's when men get the most pissed off is when they're told to do something and then the woman's right.
Speaker 5: And generally that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: So you bonded with Jojo the most?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say Jojo Aaron Jackson, I bonded with a ton. She was like the bunk next to me, Nick Vail and I got close Nick Vye, Tody Miller, like, those were probably people talk to the most.
Speaker 3: What were your thoughts on Tom Sanderval? Did you talk to him at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean he was the bunk to my to my right.
Speaker 3: So what did you gather from him?
Speaker 1: An outsider who doesn't know much, keeps out of the drama.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I think Tom lives in Tom's world?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: He I mean like, so Tom, first day, I'm like, and I know, scanned upon. Now I'm like some kind of keep my honest guy. I'm like, what is this guy going to do? You know? First day, somehow his clothes on my clothes get mixed up. So I'm wearing like size smalls on everything, and I might did I might trapped in my clothes. You know, I couldn't barely like move my legs and anything, and he's wearing my stuff and he's like flapping his arms in the wind. You know, yeah, no, it wasn't that bad. But so so he's like, yo, I think you have my clothes. Let's switch. I was like, thank god, because you know, so we go in the back and we're switching, and we're switching like in like a warm area. All of a sudden staff comes in. What the hell you doing? Is this some country club yaller and blah blah blah. And I'm like, man, this dude already got me in trouble. You know, he is just as bad as they say. And then like he got in trouble later because like he didn't listen about like the pouring the water with Jojo and all that, and they're doing uptowns. I'm like, damn, he just gets in trouble everywhere he goes. You know.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so interesting to hear your perspective on it, because from his point of view, he was killing the game.
Speaker 2: But no, but no, but let me go, okay, keep going, keep going. But then like you get to see Tom around you know all of us. Tom was always helpful, was always helping people out like he cared and he can tell he gave his full efforts, like he was a beast. I'm not gonna lie like he beasted these challenges, like he was very impressive when it came to all the missions, everything we did.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked. Yeah, I'm actually not.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: He's never been my most favorite person, right, and just in my own journey of healing, I've had to let a lot go, not only because it wasn't serving me, but just I'm not going to get in, like I'll.
Speaker 3: Talk myself into a hole.
Speaker 1: But with him, he's always given a lot too, whether it's putting a costume together or if he's competing in something like small I remember we played dodgeball for one of our seasons and he freaking killed that, Like he just knows how when you take.
Speaker 3: Someone who went through what he went through.
Speaker 1: Granted he put it on himself, right, but the world turned against him. It was like public enemy number one, you mentally have to get right. He would go out and still play shows knowing that people were gonna boo him, hit on him, and still give a performance even if it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. He fucking came in and did his thing. So that does not shock me that he showed up and killed everything he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow. I think everyone needs to have their own belief in themselves, like Tom does, you know, like Tom full blown just goes is in Tom's world and just goes for it, you know. Yeah, And it's like a good thing and a bad thing, you know, because sometimes you don't have awareness for others, you know, and that could hurt you in team atmospheres or whatnot. But I'll give it to Tom. He laid it all online and I can respect. Like what I love about the show is this show peels back all the layers and you get to see the real, raw version of that person. We get to see even more because we're living next to it every day, but you all get to get a taste of it. And so I think everyone who goes on the show leads to show a better person and they can reflect because you do a lot of reflection, You do a lot of talking about what you've gone through in your past, and there's a lot of growth when you leave. So I think, you know, I said, did everyone a chance on this show? No?
Speaker 1: I Like, I told you, I love it, and I loved I'm going to go back to last season because that's the one that we've completed, and I don't want to spoil anything. I don't want to get phone calls from who was it Fox telling me that I had unfucked up Bramo's enough for me. I got enough on my plate.
Speaker 2: But when.
Speaker 1: Jamie Lynn spears, they had to do a water challenge and then they called her into the room where she talked to the coaches, and she broke down because she.
Speaker 3: Has a fear of water.
Speaker 1: It takes her back to when her daughter was drowning and she had to save her and it was like gut wrenching.
Speaker 3: So I know how it works.
Speaker 1: Obviously we don't get to see everything, but I can only imagine how much you guys have to break down to your very core to get through this.
Speaker 2: And I mean that, and then you have to rely on each other. So like, no matter how bad y'all may think Tom is in that world out here in this world, I had to rely on him and he had to show up, you know, or else we're pissed at him. The staff's pissed at him, you know. So you leave with a different respect for each other because you went through some shit together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they don't even let you, or at least it seems from what I've seen, it's not like like I think.
Speaker 5: Tara or Tara did she say?
Speaker 6: Tara Reid was the leader of the line in the second episode challenge, and it's not like they let the team members pass her. So she's struggling with her bag and she's up in front and they're in a line, and if she's going slow, everyone has to go slower behind her. So that's when Tyler, you have to stay with the person who's the slowest.
Speaker 2: Well, all of you great. It was like, I mean, because like you know, you got Tara, you know, leading the way, so I was like, I can go at this forever, you know. And then so like it was always, but once those people started gett eliminated, it gets tougher and tougher and tougher.
Speaker 6: Sure, that's I also want to ask, because I just looked in my phone. So there's a shot in either first or second episode of a rat.
Speaker 5: A rat.
Speaker 1: A rat doesn't walking to New York City because she's afraid of We had this one.
Speaker 2: Rat that we kept trying to catch.
Speaker 5: That is fucking disgusting. Can I take back everything.
Speaker 6: It was a goal to be It was a goal to be on Special Forces of mine. One day, that's not a goal anymore because there was a rat crawling on a boot and they shot it. By the way they had it, it was a shot and.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no one's shooting anything. They got a shot.
Speaker 6: They got a shot of it, and I freaked out immediately.
Speaker 5: So I need to know is was there just one rat?
Speaker 2: So there was one rat that kept coming in and out, and how do you know one? Well, we think is just one. But we tried to make a weak. We didn't have much eyes, so we like took tape and put it like you know tape, not tape, but like band aids and put like the sticky side up. So we're hoping we'll like step on it and catch it, you know.
Speaker 3: And what would you do with it once you caught it?
Speaker 2: We would probably cooked it or something.
Speaker 5: No, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: I would have made Jack Osborne and like Body Miller the dads of the group handler, because that'd be where you are.
Speaker 3: No, we can just let him chill.
Speaker 5: No, do you know.
Speaker 2: You're chill crawls on you like Body One time woke up because you thought he felt it, you know, like we all were paranoid because of it.
Speaker 5: No, i'd be out.
Speaker 6: Don't put me underwater for five minutes, make me crawl on the thing. But you I see a rat, I'm out, I'm going home, goodbye.
Speaker 5: That was wild. That was the wildest part of the entire show that I've seen so far.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, and that's the wildest part.
Speaker 6: Just it was two seconds of a rat crawling and I said, I'm done, I'm out, I'm going home, Send me home.
Speaker 3: It was horrific. No, it was bad.
Speaker 6: Chose I yes, no, anyway, But I'm at some point I would like to talk about SNL with you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we were getting to that. That's in my notes.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's leave it on the rat note and venturing. You were the only person that's done SNL from Bachelor Nation with Kim Kardashian. Did you lose your goddamn mind? You seem so chill, like, what were you even like doing it?
Speaker 2: It was cool, It was cool.
Speaker 5: It was so relaxed.
Speaker 2: What what did Kelsey? Did you see Travis Kelsey's mom get in trouble the other day? She said something about how I was hanging out with Taylor stuff. It was okay, you know what a.
Speaker 3: Bad ass she's going in drags Kardashians.
Speaker 2: It was okay, No, I no, it was great. So I was literally at a wedding the like the pre wedding party Friday in South Carolina, got the call and I'm like, this has got to be bullshit, you know. So I sent it to my managers at the time, and now that's the real deal, like do you you should do it? I'm like, damn, I'm about to miss my boy's wedding.
Speaker 3: You know who cares get married again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like and like I'm like consulting like my like really country friend and his wife, you know, like asking them for like you know, what I should do.
Speaker 3: And she's like, she was like, you gotta do with kem Garden.
Speaker 2: No. No, she was like She's like, Tyler, this is their biggest night of their life, this is their wedding. You can't miss this. This is gonna be like their biggest moment, Like you need to be here. And so I was like, damn, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: I say, sixty seven percent of people get divorced, so like we'll be here again I should have.
Speaker 2: I should have and I was and I was like, you're gonna trap get at it and so and so I went to my boy who's getting married. I was like, hey, man, like I got invited to go do sn L, like I would have to miss your wedding, Like what's your thoughts? He's like, dude, go yeah you know. So I was like, all right, cool, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah. I always ask the dude. Never asked the woman.
Speaker 2: No, no, which I don't think the wife would have cared either. She was she was cool, just my friend's wife. She's just so country. They're going to work.
Speaker 6: So you found out right before like Friday. Wait, Friday, Friday before Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: That's how the week works.
Speaker 5: Wait, how did you? I thought it was like a week of rehearsal. You had what one rehearsal I had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like we all have like very minimal lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What was so cool? So we're in this like backstage room and it's all the cast members and like we're all playing poker with sugar packets. You know. I'm sitting there like playing with Amy Schumer, Chris Rock all these people.
Speaker 3: Who are they?
Speaker 2: And uh, It's so funny because that these writers would come in and Chris Rock's like, no, no, no, I'm going to say this, and Amy Schumer's like I'm going to say that, and I'm just like, I'll just take whatever you get.
Speaker 4: Whatever you wrote for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if he was like, yeah, no, no, no, I'm going to say this. Did you meet Lauren Lauren Michael?
Speaker 2: Laura Michael's no, he just spoke to all of us, So you.
Speaker 5: Saw him, though, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Didn't you go to a taping of SNL?
Speaker 5: I sure did.
Speaker 6: Last it was the last I think it was the finale or whatever they call it.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 3: I bailed on it.
Speaker 5: Michael Chay is hot in person, so is Colin Joe.
Speaker 3: Just what is the coolest thing you've done so far?
Speaker 2: Oh, the coolest thing I've done?
Speaker 1: And don't make it be something like moved back to Jupiter, Florida and it's something that we could all.
Speaker 4: Be like laugh, how chill you are? What gets you growing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like it's things that I'm like, damn, Like even like this, like the Saturday Night Live was cool, you know, I was like, damn, this is like the magnitude of what it was. Kim Kardashian's episode, like sitting with Chris Rock and like, you know, my dad was like, just give me Chris Rock's autograph, you know what. I'm like you I'm like, yeah, I was like I was like I was like Chris, like my dad's a huge fan, and he's like and he wrote like two, Dad, be cool, Chris, you know, and like on the script, you know, and I got a frame from my pops and everything like like like almost like that are cool, and like there's like a few times like where I'm like, damn, I was my mom cless and those like the moments like you know, even like Special Forces like this is like there was times where I wanted to go home. But this is the coolest shit I've ever done. Like we're ripping through helicopters through a mountain like about to hit it. Then we go up and we go over. I'm over and I'm in the back yelling everyone else is cool shit. You know I'm over here like a you know, like there's just things throughout this whole experience that I've done. It's been amazing. You know, Like I look at we used to do like New York City runs back on the day and there'd be like three hundred girls at our runs like that just left. It would be like six o'clock. They would be running in like their heels and their jeans and they're they're there, you know, and I'm like, we've run like two miles and like in Central Park, and I'd be like it's I'm like, this is crazy, you know, like like this experience has happened and my life has changed. And there's been moments like that for sure where I'm just like, Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you take a beat in the moment to realize how cool your life is. Because I've noticed recently and I've been this way for a while where I treat my life like a to do lit where I think about something and I'm like, let's just get it checked off, and I have to actively tell myself in this moment. Like a couple of weeks ago, I was on Capitol Hill and we were trying to get the Humane Cosmetics Act, you know, in front of Congress for co sponsors, and I was so nervous because it's something I believe in tremendously, but I was like, I just I want it to go well, and I just want to get it done because I was so nervous, and I did have to check myself and go like, this is amazing, Like try to look around you and make a mental note of this, to never forget that you were here, because there's gonna be a day in an hour from now it's going to be over, and you're gonna wish it's gonna be an impeccable day, and you're gonna wish you would have sat.
Speaker 3: Back and said, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: No, that's true.
Speaker 1: So I'm thrilled that you're doing that, especially at your you see much older actually than thirty, not much older, but you seem very mature in the way that you carry yourself. And I'm happy at the age of thirty that you can take a step back from your life and realize how amazing it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I mean I've been blessed. I said, I was like a kid who came from two hundred bucks and like a construction job dream, and you know, I just like went on this just for an adventure and fun and just and it's unfolded to so many things and I think it's sped up what I was ever trying to do. You know, I'm back to doing what I was going to do anyways, you know, right. And so to me, every time I get to go do it like a job in this industry or do something, to me like it's like exciting, it's great. I'm grateful. To me, it's vacations to get out of what I do every day. And so it's it's an honor, Like I love it because I've been able to do things where I've been able to put my friends on, my dad, on my people. Like, to me, that's like if you don't if you can't share with the people you love, and what's the point.
Speaker 1: What is the point? There is no point put the family on payroll, live the dream? He no, my brother, Yeah, sometimes just don't work here. So we do a thing on this show called the Ache and Relief of the Week. So whatever is like the high point and whatever?
Speaker 3: It was kind of like the bummer. Do you want us to give you a minute to think about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So is it? I guess it's Monday, so I got to think about last week? Huh. Yeah, the ache in the relief of.
Speaker 1: The week, And it doesn't have to be intense. It could be like someone cut you off on the freeway.
Speaker 2: No, I think, you know, I put myself under a lot of pressure with work, with with everything I'm doing. You know, I'm in restaurants, I'm in a lot of these you know, construction and all these things, and I get so stressed out about you know, keeping keeping it going, you know, keeping I have employees that I'm responsible for now, you know, and I'm looking at some of the jobs right now like I'm getting my ass kicked, you know, like I'm losing money on these jobs. I'm like, fuck, you know. And like last week I looked at like the bank account for one of the jobs. I'm like, this ship is not going good. And like that was like a huge eight. I'm like, you know, I don't want a fire. I don't want to get rid of people. So it's like how do I keep it going? And I think that's like the constant stress and like ache. It's like it's like a every week ache, you know. Yeah, And and like then like the relief to it was is like, oh, I got this job came through, so I was like, Okay, well I can take from here to cover up for this, you know what I mean. And a lot of these things that are hurting me right now are going to be like the things that are going to help me and propel me down the road. So I think it's like, uh, I don't know. I'm excited for what's coming, but it's taking a lot out of me to get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like that's the that's what makes things worth having, like so great, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like this past year I put myself through like like since twenty six going on the show, it's been fun. It's been appearances, getting paid this and and doing social media this and getting paid that and like doing all these crazy fun things. But then this last year I was like, I want to like I started a construction company. I wanted to put myself to the test, did all these things, and I put myself to the test, and I'm paying for it, you know her And it was brutal, But I know like a year from now, it's gonna be a different story.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Well, you just have to keep plugging away at it.
Speaker 1: You got a good attitude, Yeah, I dig it just because your ache the rat you saw on special.
Speaker 5: For no, but that should be No.
Speaker 6: My relief is and I've been I'm so excited to share this so everyone knows about my gold jewelry adventure.
Speaker 5: Looked through all my dms.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys so much for the recommendations found Darling gems.
Speaker 5: She sends me this, she sends me these.
Speaker 6: Oh dam sends me this, She sends Lala, she sends me this, She sends.
Speaker 5: Lalla eleven eleven.
Speaker 6: The jewelry is phenomenal, all thirty dollars, most thirty dollars or less, and I just love it. And I want to thank her because I was so kind. I never expect by the way gifts. I was literally truly looking for recommendations. But Veronica, I love you. You're a freaking angel.
Speaker 5: And my ache is gonna be.
Speaker 2: A little.
Speaker 5: Darker, a lot darker. But my ache is freaking Israel under attack by true terrorists. It's horrifying.
Speaker 6: Not going to get emotional talking about it, but I mean, obviously it's something to get emotional about. It's horrifying, mother's children's families being held hostage. It's just these videos are heart wrenching, and it's I believe it's happening, and it is happening, and we can't ignore it, and we just have to amplify it.
Speaker 5: But that's Yeah, that's my ache.
Speaker 3: Of the week. I share your age.
Speaker 1: If we get too deep into it, I will be sobbing on the floor.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 3: That is my ache.
Speaker 1: My relief, Oh, my relief is that I get to kind of have some alone time and if I want to masturbate, I don't have to worry about my you know, Yes.
Speaker 3: And my mom are headed to Utah.
Speaker 1: Bye, I'm about to have a hay Dame and myself and.
Speaker 5: I whoa, we're going on.
Speaker 3: We're gonna that is my I'll miss you guys, But what is your please don't got here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm excited to be two states away while you're your ass. I'm excited to go to Utah. And uh, that's my relief and ache all in one.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're all the same. I dig that TC. It was the best time ever having you on the pod. You're looking gorgeous. We hope you and Britain pro create and she moves to Jupiter.
Speaker 2: You gotta get her signed up for Jupiter.
Speaker 3: I guess we gotta get her signed up for Jupiter. Hey, you sold all of us, so I think that I'll.
Speaker 7: Even put a good word in, and that's saying something are we going to be fighting, but down to you.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a guys. Guy you guys.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Give Them podcast Tyler.
Speaker 3: Where can we catch Special Forces.
Speaker 2: Fox Monday nights at nine or next day on the Love It.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much. I love you. Drink responsively on this hump day. We'll catch you next week.