Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The man and.
Speaker 3: It's on the radio, and the Dodgers's tire ready, Lunchbox, more game too, Steve Bred and trying to put you through Fox.
Speaker 2: He's ridding this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the mix, so you knowing this the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 4: So there's a band called Primise. They were mildly famous in the nineties. Their drummer quit. He emailed him and said I'm out. He quit, And the whole thing is he emailed his resignation to the band, which I think is pretty funny. If you don't want to go face to face, push send you're right it So and then and I had Eddie and Lunchbox do attle exercise here. If they were gonna email and quit the show, what their email would say? Okay, so they're gonna read theres in a second. But the guy, his name is Tim Alexander. He quit the group. Uh he sent it to effective immediately and then to send amazing out no drama with it email because then you can just ignore everything else that came through. Right, But if you were going to email and quit the show, what would the email say?
Speaker 2: Lunch barks Bobby and his minions. I am done and his minions? Who are the minions?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: These people are like other people, like anybody, just anybody, anybody? Okay, gohe I'm sorry Bobby and his Minions. I am done.
Speaker 5: My last show was yesterday, but maybe I will tune in today to hear all.
Speaker 2: Of you crying.
Speaker 5: Basically, this means you all be out of a job soon. I carried this show for twenty one years and my back just got tired.
Speaker 2: Good news is.
Speaker 5: Though, I did drive by Walmart and saw they were hiring, so you shouldn't be unemployed that long. All the loser listeners are now going to realize without me, the show is like a stale bag of chips. You think you can enjoy them, but the more you eat, the more you realize this sucks. To all the haters who have terrible life and want to be me. Even though I am gone, your life still sucks and you will never be on my level. To all the ladies that would daydream and drool thinking about my me and my sexy voice. I can't be your piece of meat forever, So this is your last taste of the man, the myth, the legend. Now time to quit being polite and start getting real Abby. You're singing sucks. Nothing else needs to be said about that. My god, my bad.
Speaker 2: I gave an opportunity to take shots everybody. I did not mean. I thought I was just gonna quit the show. Go ahead, I'm quitting.
Speaker 5: Finally, I don't have to listen to that nasal nose Eddie any longer. No more daily therapy sessions every time Amy talks and Bobby, I got a little easy trivia for you.
Speaker 2: How do you say goodbye and spin it? Audios? Mofo? The prom king has left the building.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, Wow. I feel like this was like in drafts already.
Speaker 2: He just pulled it up.
Speaker 4: That's a great It came out a lot too easy. I definitely didn't build it form to take shots everybody, although.
Speaker 6: The show like foreshadowing in any way you perform.
Speaker 7: Like, why did you only have them to do it?
Speaker 2: I'm auditioning on.
Speaker 8: You think that everybody was doing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Let's see who winds okay Eddie?
Speaker 9: H Well, mine's a little different.
Speaker 2: I'm giving him a canvas to insult everybody. I didn't how I should have known of what happened like that. I didn't meet Eddie go ahead.
Speaker 9: The true feelings came out. I mean, mine was hard to write, but let's here.
Speaker 10: Is what I wrote.
Speaker 2: You have a subject No, I just said to whom it may concern? Okay, in the subject.
Speaker 9: Line just oh nothing, no, just it said goodbye email.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: That's the subject line I said. I will not be coming into work today. I will not be coming into work tomorrow, the next day, or the next day after that because I quit. I will miss hanging out with all you guys every morning, though. I'm going to miss everyone, every single person in that studio.
Speaker 9: Amy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to miss your morning Corny, all your stories about forgetting forgetting things and all the things that just make you you lunchy. I want to miss being sick because of all the bugs you bring to the studio. Bones. Let's be real, I'll probably see you next week. I work out and play pickleball. Everyone else. We had some good times together, but I must move on. Audios Producer readie ps Amy, congrats and all your future easy trivia championships since I won't be there anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, goodbye.
Speaker 4: That was like a nice It was an exact opposite of lunchboxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I was like and it was like a tribute that was like a stale bag of chips.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna get better and it sucked.
Speaker 9: But that's my goodbye email.
Speaker 2: And that's how you feel, all right, Bobby? So who is it? Well, I have to fire one of you. Let's do the news.
Speaker 4: Bobby's a guy wins a three million dollar lottery prize dude to forgetting his lunch.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh man, I forgot my food. So he goes by the old store and it will something to eat. Let me get the scratch off. Boom hits for three million dollars.
Speaker 4: That's from up. I I was completely surprised. I didn't think i'd won. I saw all the zeros. He doesn't play a whole lot. Yeah, while he was there.
Speaker 6: That's what lunchbox needs to do and needs to be more in the moment, spontaneous of like, you know, maybe I'll buy a ticket right now.
Speaker 8: And he wasn't planning on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he plans on it every single time. That's hard to do.
Speaker 4: Hundreds of dog sized lizards are wreaking havoc in South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources has issued a fresh warning about Argentine black and white tigu lizards that have been wreaking havoc in the state. There's something called a herpetologist, and you know what, not what I thought that would be.
Speaker 2: But Andrew Gross, who's a state herpetologist.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, said on Friday that there's been no evidence that these lizards had been breathing.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I would freak out.
Speaker 2: They're not dogs.
Speaker 9: Now you said they're dog size, Yeah, but like what kind of dog?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just picture a medium average dog.
Speaker 8: It's a small dog.
Speaker 6: But maybe you could say, Bobby, maybe you could say say how you said it herpetologists.
Speaker 4: If I were saying it seriously, I would say herpetology.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 4: But it's funnier herpetologists. And Gross said that this was discovered in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of them. I'm looking at them.
Speaker 4: And by the way, a herpetologists someone who specializes in the study of reptiles and amphibians. So that could be your learned moment of the day, right, they're herpetologists. Game of Thrones movies in the works. Now, to me, this isn't so much about Game of Thrones because I like Game of Thrones. This is more of I'm irritated when they tell us that movies are in the works when they're not even being filmed. They're just talking about it. We get so excited. Back in the day, we didn't know a movie was coming out till a commercial showed up, and that comes out on Friday. Now it's like, hey, guess what, this movie's in the works. Well, they've only started talking to a director in seven years. It may exist.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 4: I hate the culture of announcing movies. They will come out and go, Okay, here's all the Marvel movies coming out, and I like Marvel.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do like Marble, but I don't get like super excited or like Mike D. Morgan like they love the Marvel stuff.
Speaker 4: I'd be so irritated when they put up the entire spider Web in Marble movies and ones in like twenty fifty one, and you're like, we're not gonna see the end of twenty and fifty one.
Speaker 2: Mostly, this story was about that the culture of announcing.
Speaker 6: Movies doesn't bother me at all, because I could care less about Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: But it's not about Game of Thrones.
Speaker 8: I know but also, yeah, it just doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: I don't even care about the Game of Thrones movie.
Speaker 4: I like Game of Thrones, but as I got just announcing a movie it could come out in seven.
Speaker 2: Years, was kidding to yourselves? Yeah, wait, what's the pointing say it?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 4: I what to say number before, Hey guys, on January thirteenth, we're gonna be a heck of a segment at seven o'clock hour. Oh boy, you guys gonna love it all right, boom, here's that one. Flights to later, an alligator wanders onto the tarmac so on TikTok, a video was posted, with passengers estimating the gator was around ten feet long. After making its way past a couple of planes, the reptile made it over to a grassy area as employees shoot it away.
Speaker 2: And it is what state do you think it is? Florida? Yeah, it has to be. Yeah, and it's near water, makes sense.
Speaker 4: But they're out and you see this alligator and this can't be the first time this has happened because it's close to water. But imagine you're on a flight and you see an alligator. That would be really cool as long as it doesn't delay your flight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just thinking about calling my new family Mary having a little delayed Why there's an alligator gator delay.
Speaker 2: Gator delay up. I with that, and then one other thing.
Speaker 4: Now that Halloween is over and Thanksgivings coming up and obviously Christmas, some stations I read have already flipped full Christmas music, which I think is wild wow. But it's shown that like those stations do well in rating, so I flipped them like March then if.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've already been cutting liners for Christmas all the time. You have music all in the hour, so you're going to hear Christmas music, and it is. It's what's happening.
Speaker 4: But Mariah Carey is transforming hotels across the country to have the All I Want for Christmas pop up bars. It's brilliant what I got invited to this?
Speaker 2: Is there one here? Yeah, there's one in Nashville.
Speaker 13: Really Yeah, it's at Virgin Hotels and they're decorating the whole space to be like Mariah carry All I Want for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all over the country. I mean, this is a gift that keeps on giving to her. She has to do nothing it's millions of dollars every single year from the song to now. They're doing pop up bars. That has awesome online tickets for Mariah Carey's bar pop up twenty dollars for ninety minutes.
Speaker 9: That's it is a time, Lily do.
Speaker 2: This is the one from New York City.
Speaker 4: So I don't know the one they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I guess you there.
Speaker 4: You go in for a while, and you can't just hog up Christmas because you had to enough Chrismas for everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they probably want to rotate people out. It's like a reservation.
Speaker 4: Each ticket contains a free welcome cocktail from People magazine, but she continues to make that money. That's the news thanks Bobby's story. So a bank robber asked to judge, Hey, give me the max. Judge like why, he goes, I love prison, he said, I just know I'll mess up again, and the prison life is like it's fine, Like I like it.
Speaker 2: It's so what I know. So if I were the judge, it'd be like, oh, that's what you want. I'm gonna be the opposite. You're free.
Speaker 8: He's gonna keeping crimes until.
Speaker 2: You got to punish him somehow, and freedom. I give them freedom and a lot of money.
Speaker 9: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: That's right, you don't want that. You get freedom and money and all the candy you can eat.
Speaker 6: No, I'd be worried he's going to go do something more severe and harm somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, realistically, you just put them back in jail. He did it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tomorrow, Krispy Kreme will hand out free donuts on election day. The line will probably be as long as the voting line, although prepare if you haven't voted yet, they will be very long lines. I do expect a massive, massive turnout, probably one of the biggest bar lifetime tomorrow, plus plus what's happened early voting.
Speaker 2: Like percentage wise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Krispy Kreme will be giving out free donuts.
Speaker 2: And do you even have to prove or do you just go and be like I'll voted. Oh, I think you probably sticker.
Speaker 4: Who knows you probably get a sticker from anywhere. I'm not saying you should do that. I'm just saying they're not gonna like check, no doubt it. You can even pass stickers at the door like we used to do, because you know, you uh layards and you know here's used this.
Speaker 2: You get the old trick, yeah deal trick.
Speaker 6: Lunch talk should go back with as many I voted stickers and see how many donuts you could get, or.
Speaker 4: We're twenty I voted stickers and be like, I'll take my twenty donuts.
Speaker 2: This is from a whole family.
Speaker 4: Next segment, there is an update on the Taylor Swift story. A guy called us last week called me and was like, Hey, I made a bet with my kid, and my kid promised he wouldn't talk.
Speaker 2: You want to play the call? Ray hit that call?
Speaker 11: My son is a huge swifty, So he made us a bet that if he could go a full week without speaking, we were taking. Now at the time tickets were down to four fifty ish, which is a lot, But then the next two nights they were two brand each. He's not spoken a word. Oh no, and we're coming up on the end of the bed and thinking, how how do we break this to him? Or do we try to you know, what's the pollution here? How do we see?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kinda put yourself in a bad spot. So the four point fifty was the price if you were to get tickets when you bought them online day of when you had to wait in what they called the queue, the British term for a line h But then they immediately went up to like two thousand and five thousand dollars apiece. So there is an update. We do have Jerry from Kentucky that is coming on. He will be on Live with Us next. I tried everything I could. I called like my agent person, I contacted like one of the heads at the radio company, which she never heard back from. It was kind of weird, and then I was like, well, I tried, and then luckily somebody here at the radio station, Gator was like, hey, I know a guy he may can help you.
Speaker 2: I felt weird, but I was like, you know, let's just go for it.
Speaker 4: So reached out and got a link and he's like, okay, got you. You have to pay, but the price weren't It was like two three thousand dollars. It was like the price that you pay for like the normal face value of a ticket, which was like one hundred bucks a ticket. So this is like this weekend and the show was Sunday that he could go to. We have him on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Jerry, are you there, I'm here, Okay, do we get it done in time. Did your son get to go to the show? We did, Bobby, it was a success.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like stressing like crazy and so.
Speaker 2: I want but Jerry, you didn't go correct because of work. I couldn't miss today.
Speaker 10: I had to stay behind. Got it?
Speaker 2: Now? Is your son with you? He is?
Speaker 11: Charlie?
Speaker 12: Yeah right here, Charlie, yeah right here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if you still weren't talking. I didn't know if he can talk now. So Charlie, so what was the bet? So? And and how hard was it to not talk? And how many days did you not talk?
Speaker 12: So the bet was to go one week without talking, so from Friday night to Friday night, and we got since we got the tickets on Thursday, I could talk on Thursday. So I got cut short one day.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So when you say don't talk, when you go to school and your teacher says, Charlie, what's the capital of Iowa? And so you can't say des Moines or you could talk when the teacher asked you a question.
Speaker 12: I would type it into Google Translate and like play the audio away.
Speaker 7: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: So, Charlie, you went a full week without you literally did that? Yeah, And whose idea was it for this?
Speaker 2: Bet? It was my idea. And why not talking?
Speaker 4: Do you talk a lot normally to where you're like, this will be a real bonus to my family if I don't talk.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do talk a lot, So I mean I didn't think I could do it either.
Speaker 4: And was there a point where you thought you would not get to go to the show? Did your dad let you know, Hey, we're actually having trouble getting tickets.
Speaker 12: Yeah, my parents said that they didn't know if the tickets would drop, but we were able to get tickets.
Speaker 2: So did they tell you that Bobby Claus came in? Yeah, that's my name for me, guys. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I bought them two of the tickets, and because I wanted to make sure that Jerry, uh, if Jerry didn't go, who somebody could go with Charlie even if they couldn't get two more, I just wanted to make sure an adult could go. So I venmowed them over money for two tickets, and then I guess they bought two more on that link.
Speaker 2: And how was the show?
Speaker 12: The show was amazing. It was like the best performance I think I will ever see. I came into the stadium, liking Taylor as an artist, and I went out loving her as person.
Speaker 2: Love that. And I'm sure you talked a lot during the show.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I screamed my heart out.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you have school today? No, it's a teacher workday. So oh lucky is that?
Speaker 4: I would non stop talking if I were him, just to prove it to my parents even accepted.
Speaker 2: That beat us.
Speaker 4: So where are you are you? So you the show is in Indianapolis? I think, right, yeah, And are you still in Indianapolis?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're still in Indianapolis, So in like the hotel?
Speaker 12: No we are?
Speaker 4: Are you hiding from the government? If so, you don't have to say. If there's like a struggle, you don't have to say, but you don't live in Indianapolis?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm super happy that you guys got to go to the show.
Speaker 6: Well, now I want to know where they are. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: There was and I'm not pressing, like.
Speaker 7: We slept in the car. But his dad's like, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Did he say something like no, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean that's what I'm making up in my head. I don't say where we are.
Speaker 2: Because we slept might be hiding outside, hiding from somebody. Okay, that's their business, all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jerry, I'm glad that we could work that out. And you know, I don't know what to say except I'm super super happy that your son followed through on his bet and you're able to pay off that bet.
Speaker 11: And we're super thankful for you, Bobby, for helping out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm super happy to help about Okay. Cool. Well, hey guys, another another chapter closed. Wow, awesome, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure this story is going to inspire so many other kids to just make bets with their parents and now they know the whole Google Translate.
Speaker 2: The problem is, don't do it? Why not for Taylor? Tickets? Not for Taylor.
Speaker 6: I'm saying anything in life, No, no, no, no, I'm not even saying for Taylor.
Speaker 2: I can't help anybody else out cause no, no.
Speaker 4: Once I said that had this link, the people, can I have the link? I literally know, I don't know. I feel bad and Frank thank you whoever? I don't know, Frank, I don't think.
Speaker 8: That's who Dator sent you to.
Speaker 4: Frank, Yes, yes, And then I got worried that I was venmowing somebody I didn't remember when I rememberhen I've been mowed. The person money and it wasn't the right person and they just kept the money. So I sent like nine hundred dollars to Jerry, but it wasn't Jerry's name, it was somebody else, So I'm like, who are so then they think I'm scamming him.
Speaker 6: Oh, maybe that's why that's where they're they're the Rits.
Speaker 4: Well that didn't make sure they went to the to the show and they just didn't. But they did and that's awesome. And Jerry, thank you for listening to the show. I'm glad that we could teamwork this and Charlie, good job, Buddy, on keep on. Just I love somebody that will stick to a bet, even if it's a.
Speaker 2: Really dumb bet. I thank you so much, Bobby.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, Buddy. I hope you guys have a safe trip back home. And thank you for listening to the show. Jerry, thanks for calling man, Thank you all right, see you guys, go bye bye. I was worried Scooba. I feel like they didn't get that linked after Thursday Friday evening, or maybe maybe the dad didn't tell them.
Speaker 2: Maybe the dad never really expressed we don't have the tickets. He thought it was still happening. Yeah, maybe it worked out, man. And maybe they're not listening to this right now because you know where they are. We don't know exactly. We don't.
Speaker 4: Interesting all right, Apparently Eddie offended one at the oil change place.
Speaker 2: Let's determine if this was offensive or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just trying to help, Like I was getting my old change and it's one of those you know that you pull into the garage and you just wait in your car while they do the work. And the guy was like, you know, changing the oil, putting the stuff on the computer.
Speaker 9: And he goes, man, I'm starving, and he.
Speaker 1: Yells at the guy's down in the pit like does anyone have any food? And so that's where I jumped in and be like, you want my banana? I was offering because I had an extra banana in my car, and he goes, what you say? I said, do you do you want my banana? And he goes, I don't want your stupid banana? Man, thank you, and then walked away. You were just offering out of goodness of your heart.
Speaker 9: I had an extra banana in my car.
Speaker 1: And after that, yeah, And I think he was just angry, you know, because like he expressed himself that he was very hungry and he needed food.
Speaker 9: So I think when he left he went to go get food because he was not happy.
Speaker 2: And I offered him a banana. Are you sure they put well in your car?
Speaker 9: So far?
Speaker 2: So did feel like that? Felt like you were doing a nice thing totally.
Speaker 9: And I held the banana.
Speaker 1: It's not like I was like insinuating anything else, like do you want my banana?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I didn't think about banana, Like.
Speaker 7: That's the first thing that I thought of.
Speaker 6: Why I don't you guys are thought he had a piece.
Speaker 2: Of fruit in his car, explained that he had in his hand. So he says, you want my banana?
Speaker 1: It was like, whoa, I didn't at first have it in my hand, and then I.
Speaker 8: Got was it all brown?
Speaker 2: And okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It just feels like that was a nice thing. And if someone were to say to me, it doesn't matter what it is. Hey, I've got a bag of peanuts, right, I've got a banana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got it. I don't would you like it? I would be like, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize. I guess some questions after we get off here, okay, but I feel like they're all going to be like, no.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, I was just beating a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Eddie's weekend, Morgan, what happened to?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So I went to Walmart because I'm getting all my Christmas stuff together, and there was a Saturday night. I was just dilly delliing around Walmart and I'm making loops, and about five minutes into my Walmart adventure, I realized there's a security guard.
Speaker 2: That's following me. And I was like, did I do something a little sketchy?
Speaker 13: But I don't have anything in my cart, and I thought maybe it was just coincidence. No, this security guard proceeded to follow me around Walmart for thirty minutes while I was there.
Speaker 9: And I don't know if.
Speaker 13: It's because I was like taking pictures with the Grinch or if I was just like looking a little sketchy because I didn't have anything in my cart.
Speaker 2: But she followed me all the way too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, right, be a bit different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it was a lady.
Speaker 13: She followed me all the way to check out and as soon as I put my card in is when I saw her out.
Speaker 2: Of the corner of my eye finally leave.
Speaker 13: I don't know if she thought I was going to steal stuff, because I was like just wandering around aimlessly, and I don't know what I did to look sketchy.
Speaker 2: Was there anybody else in the store, Yeah, there was a whole bunch of people. I would think, if there's nobody else, yeah, I check that one first, just walk around and look busy.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Like sometimes they just get, you know, randomly assigned to people, sort of like you get randomly pulled aside at the airport.
Speaker 8: Like maybe sometimes securities.
Speaker 6: Are like okay, you're assigned and you have to like it's part of what they have to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: The only thing I guess Amy used to like use her purse to put stuff in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I didn't have stealing stuff.
Speaker 2: Well she wasn't.
Speaker 6: No. I would go to the grocery store for one thing, and then I would have my purse and then I would realize, oh I need that too, and that too, and I'd run out of hands.
Speaker 8: So then I start putting it in.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing that right, That would have been sketchy. But AMY didn't steal. No, I would I were accidentally steal. No.
Speaker 6: No, I would go to the checkout line and I would just start pulling things out of my purse onto the conveyor belt.
Speaker 2: See that's sketchy, even that part of it. Yeah, but you aren't doing that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I had a cart and I had things in the car. You never just remember, like, can I help you?
Speaker 4: I wonder if you want to get in there's somebody that looks like you that had been in their stealing.
Speaker 2: That could be it.
Speaker 13: A bond, mistaken identity.
Speaker 2: Aim of your weekend, it was really good. That's all you're gonna give me. Yes, okay, my mind was really bad. Oh no, why Arkansas it was terrible. We got humiliated. They score like eight hundred points on us. It was over in the first quarter. It's terrible, I think, But I mean the total points was it was like a hundred, but we did score many. It was awful.
Speaker 4: So that was the bad part. And then I just watched a bunch of football Saturday. I wasn't even a morning. I'm almost and Arkansas sports is my favorite thing. But we've lost so much for so many years. We're's gonna be mediocre again this year. I'm almost numb to it. And that's the worst place to be. You know how they say relationships, when you get numb, it's over.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're never gonna be over I'm.
Speaker 2: Never gonna be over it.
Speaker 4: But it's like my wife was like, how you doing today, because she asked after a loss, and I'm like, it's fine, it's fine, let's just have a good day.
Speaker 6: It couldn't be potentially that you're having growth that. It's like life is more important than just because it's not, and there's so much more to live for.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to live for.
Speaker 4: But that's a big part of We all have priorities, and that's one of them.
Speaker 2: I love it. I can't get enough of it. So anyway, basketball is coming soon, so that's good.
Speaker 8: Are all good at that?
Speaker 2: Hopefully?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we will be.
Speaker 8: Another sport, y'all have this.
Speaker 2: Basketball is good, you guys. Baseball is good. I don't know about soccer, gymnastics, swimming, no, no, the ones on TV.
Speaker 9: We're good.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be good. It's just it's just a tough it's a tough time for me, my life. It's a tough season.
Speaker 4: So that happened. And then we played pickleball for like two hours last night, which was fun. I get I really get my competitive feel from uh playing competitive pickleball and we play singles and then it's like non stop sprints, so it feels good.
Speaker 2: I could work out on Sunday night, so watching it, that's good. I please be good at basketball. I don't know. I'm talking to you right now, God, Arkansas, please lunchboks.
Speaker 5: I went to Knoxville, went to the Tennessee and Kentucky football game.
Speaker 2: It was a good time, never been. It was pretty freaking awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah that stadium, Yeah it was rock and people were going crazy.
Speaker 4: Egg and yellow and they played that song Rocketar and all you know, listen, this is out of respect everybody in Knoxville listening to us, if you're listening right now, and you guys play Rocky Top so much. I can't get out of my head for like four days when I go there, and I just it's tough. It's like the most it's the catchiest song of all the songs that I don't want to be catchy. It's the catchiest song, and they play it NonStop. It would be like if you went somewhere to like a dinner and they played Who Let the Dogs Out over the top of.
Speaker 2: The speaker for all hour and a half years of dinner, you would leave going Who Left the Dog? You're like, why can't I stop singing this?
Speaker 4: But it is a massive stadium, and it's it's tough for me to say this, but it's it's it's a really great environment.
Speaker 8: It's hard they win to right.
Speaker 2: Uh, they did win. They did. They did win. That's that's fun. Do you drive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I drove you and rego no, right, just happened to be there.
Speaker 10: With his wife.
Speaker 2: Oh what I thought?
Speaker 8: I saw you all together and I was like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 2: They took a little sore loser's road trips, like seeing your social size teacher at Walmart? So weird, Like what, No, No, they were just hap there and so we hung out. It was great.
Speaker 4: What Wow, did you guys hug when you saw each other.
Speaker 2: I knew he was gonna be there.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, I'm gonna be there too, and he was like, well, maybe we'd be sitting next to each other and we were one section over.
Speaker 2: Did you know you mean? No, did you hug when you saw each other? Then he came he was like, what U what did you hug? Did we hug?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Definitely not that means they hugged.
Speaker 1: They probably.
Speaker 2: I really don't remember.
Speaker 6: When Eddie went to Arizona and Abby was going to be there at the same time, he didn't meet up with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were on vacation given.
Speaker 7: Abby wanted to go hiking with it.
Speaker 4: Eddie had like four days to be there with his wife, and Abby's like, let's go spend one day all together.
Speaker 9: She wanted a double date.
Speaker 2: She had, yeah, double date.
Speaker 7: She had her man he had his.
Speaker 2: But again, they can do that here and we don't do it here. Yeah. Yeah, and ne only had so many days to get away.
Speaker 8: Okay, but that's the fun part.
Speaker 6: No, So you're telling me, like, say I was dating somebody and you and Kaitlyn are somewhere in another city and we happen to randomly do there at the exact same time, we wouldn't go do something.
Speaker 4: Not if Kaitlin and I are like, we haven't been able to go away forever and we have things planned.
Speaker 2: No, we could do it at home. Why would I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, guys that didn't have but also but also maybe, but here's why the difference of maybe it is.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about this. You and I are much closer than Eddie and Abbey are. Thing. You're correct, and you're close to Bobby's wife Eddie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I haven't met Abby's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I don't think you met Abby. Okay, never one.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, everybody, So, Eddie, get in trouble, Morgan, get in trouble, lunchbox to Amy and me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it, Ray, we're good guy, everybody. Schools are out tomorrow for election day.
Speaker 8: My kids are. Yeah. I don't know if there's schools being used as a voting place.
Speaker 6: Or if it's so that it makes sense faculty and staff can also have off so that they can go vote.
Speaker 2: So oh, I just fai you kids out.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that memo.
Speaker 4: They should make it a holiday. There are the holidays we don't have that we should make holidays. Number one super Bowl Monday, that's awesome. Number two election Day in that order, and then I walk caught up on what.
Speaker 2: Should be holidays that we don't have because election days every two years, but really for president every four years. But your school, So what do you do? What apparents do if their kids just don't go to school on a Tuesday?
Speaker 8: Good question. They're gonna be with their dad. So I send him a note heads up.
Speaker 2: Nice, Hey, Scuba, you voted last week?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 14: He had an early voting, first time ever, first time ever. I've been eligible to vote since two thousand and four, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've never done it because of the whole conspiracy of the electoral College.
Speaker 10: So I feel like it was a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Okay, the electoral college is not a conspiracy. It's it's actual, Like that itself is not a conspiracy.
Speaker 14: Yes, but the conspiracy of like do our votes even count? Like why don't we even vote when they're the one that makes specific But.
Speaker 4: There's no conspiracy with the electoral college. You may not agree with the electoral college, but there's no conspiracy on Is there something fishy with it?
Speaker 14: No, that's that's what it's what it is. But do our votes even go towards anything?
Speaker 2: No, they absolutely do. You may not agree with what the electoral College does, but our votes absolutely do go toward.
Speaker 14: Each Yes, but our votes aren't electoral college vote though, right they are, so we're part of electoral college.
Speaker 2: We are. Yes.
Speaker 10: I thought there was appointed people for it.
Speaker 2: So what happened? I'm confuciental.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it. We'll talk about it. We'll do a posh a university. It is in the University of Phoenix or the elect College.
Speaker 2: There's two places. You can get your degree, okay, but also.
Speaker 8: When you go vote, you can vote your vote, you can vote other things.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great thing.
Speaker 4: And I am not in any way casting judgment on you. All I'm saying is it's not a conspiracy. You may not agree or like the electoral college, but there is no conspiracy about the electoral college.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I know that's legitimate.
Speaker 14: But but you said the word conspiracy because our votes are our conspiracy. Then like why if our vote, if we go to vote, what are we voting for if they're making that to vote the decision anyways? So what is how how do we impact that decision? If our vote doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Our vote does? Okay, I will post show, can't wait. We'll get on it because I think this is what happens. Sometimes people get really mad at things and they have no idea what they're getting mad at.
Speaker 10: That could be this, ye.
Speaker 2: Might be he's not right.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you can't just all rather work conspiracy. By the way, on Wednesday show, Wednesday is all games, all day. We've I've decided because you're not coming to us for election news. Tuesday's election day, tomorrow's election day. Wednesday, all games all day. But we'll post show it. We're not going to do this on the radio right now, but I'm happy to walk with walk through it with you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, break it down from that, and.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on voting. But there is nothing your vote.
Speaker 4: You may live in a state that is so overwhelmingly voting for one side that are going to get the electoral college votes that your vote, probably your presidential vote may not matter as much because the state that we live in is very red. If you're voting blue. If you live in a blue state, it's very blue if you're voting red. But that's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 5: But I got a question. Isn't it true?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 5: When you go to the electoral College, they can vote for whoever they want. They don't have to vote for who they're supposed to.
Speaker 2: But they don't. But they can they okay, and our.
Speaker 14: Most influenced what they vote for, right, they guys look like, oh, you guys are idiot, We're gona vote for this one.
Speaker 2: They could.
Speaker 4: It's it never happened. It's never happened. Who were these people your It's never happened.
Speaker 2: They're just nominated, dude, it's never happened.
Speaker 5: The regular citizens they could get.
Speaker 2: But this is why, this is why miss disinformation happens.
Speaker 4: Like this is literally why right here what Lunchwalk is doing and what Scuba Steve is doing.
Speaker 10: I'm just questioning. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: No, you said conspiracy.
Speaker 6: I saw a lot of younger people are voting, like say that are.
Speaker 8: Eight tween to twenty No, no, no, no, but it's like their first time to vote. But they're younger.
Speaker 2: Because you're, like Carol elementary.
Speaker 6: Overwhelmed by all of the misinformation they're that They're like, I don't I feel confused.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, this is exactly why we're not talking about it.
Speaker 4: I wish wouldn't even done this second and now at this point, but Scuba, I'm happy that you voted.
Speaker 10: Thank you, I felt pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry you're in the middle of a conspiracy that you can't figure out. M M.
Speaker 10: I know it's been a twenty year struggle.
Speaker 2: I saw that Stevie Nicks voted for the first time. She was seventy. Said, first time you have voted. Good for her.
Speaker 8: Oh that surprises me.
Speaker 4: Some people say, well, you can't complain if you don't vote. There are times didn't vote. I can play like crazy. I never stopped me. You can, man, know I can play like crazy. Uh okay, so we're just going to hop off. This is exactly This is exactly why we're not Wednesday. We're just doing games all day. We're not bringing up any more voting or election stories. Sixty nine percent of us are filling the time change I didn't make. The number of beau is sixty nine percent. So nice.
Speaker 2: I don't feel weird today.
Speaker 8: No, the fall back is where we thrive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did you fall asleep earlier?
Speaker 2: I went to bed earlier.
Speaker 4: But where I feel bad is for my dogs because they don't know the clock's different. They're in no o'clock is, and so it's like, well, we just I just feed them around seven thirty but it was only six thirty, and I was like, well, I should just wait until sept. But they need to eat on their normal time, so it's a good point. They're like, what's They're like, who, I think what that means is this? Where's our food?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think time change is fine. This is fine. I'm living it. I think we should lock the clock.
Speaker 4: I think if either one of the political candidates would have made that one of their main things.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's a good rhyme too, lock the clock.
Speaker 2: I didn't make that up. But do we run to lock it on this one or good the other one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I want to make that up to lock it now. They've been saying that for a while, and march to that you would mark that lock.
Speaker 2: That's where you get.
Speaker 4: But for whatever, if either one of the candidates, like two months ago, would have started saying as part of their two or three big ideas, I agree, that would have resonated with like normal people. Yes, uh so, yeah, if you're feeling time change today, sixty nine percent of Americans say that shifting the clocks around daylight saving time messages with their mood, energy levels, and ability to focus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, man, I mean it does, but this one's not as bad. It just gets darker earlier, which is a little depressed.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 8: It is where I really struggle.
Speaker 4: Here is the annoying thing. Not for anybody else, it's going to be super just us. But wherever you're listening to this, congratulations. You don't live near a time zone line. We do, and we're on the very eastern part of a time zone line, so it's darker here than it is the whole rest of the Central time zone.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's so.
Speaker 4: Not only does it get darker now an hour earlier because of the time change, we're on the far right side of the Central time zone. So as the days are getting shorter anyway because of winter, it's even shorter. It's for forty I think yesterday I said four thirty was when the sun went down.
Speaker 2: It wasn't totally dark, but it's for forty. It's crazy, stupid. That's also eliminatede time zones. Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that would be crazy people, that would be mayhem. I wouldn't march to that one, no, so.
Speaker 1: What would be that rhyme?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: Time zones go home?
Speaker 1: Work on it?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was that.
Speaker 4: But now the good thing is we talked about it before. We don't really have to change our clocks unless you have an whole school plug in clock radio because most phones cars. But my car changes now.
Speaker 1: Microwave like that oven.
Speaker 4: My microwave is never on a time for that reason because I never can change. It's on dash dash dash dash. Yeah, that's an interesting way I can change that, and our VCRs on DASHDASHTA.
Speaker 1: Twelve.
Speaker 4: We always eleven on dash dash das dash because I don't have the VCR to do that. You know, a New York City private school, so the students can skip classes the day after the election if they feel too emotionally distressed. Okay, so nobody's showing, so everybody that also gives teachers a nice day as well, because they know some kids aren't and they're like, what's watch a movie? A New York City private school, so on Thursday, students can skip classes the day after the presidential election if they feel too emotionally distressed. The New York Times out of the school's plans to make plans plans to make psychologies available for counseling.
Speaker 2: So that's from k f.
Speaker 4: O X fourteen I do expect line to be very long at a poll tomorrow. Yeah, there have been more early voting than ever before, and I do expect the lines to be extremely long. Regardless of where you are tomorrow, I think we're gonna see one of the higher turnouts we've seen in our lifetime. If I'm just guessing, so, I would encourage you to just go stand in line. I hate standing in line. Hey, somebody cuts in line?
Speaker 5: Ooh, like what if their spouse is there waiting and they come and get in line.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I mind that. I think I'm okay with that. I need to per see their.
Speaker 4: Marriagertificate though, yeah, double check, because did you bring your mariag certificate and prove that that's your spouse. I don't hate that, because that's why I did. But like a buddy, if it's like two buddies and it's like, hey, hop in with us, and they start with I'm dude, I'm about to lose all my rights to Votecau'm about to be a fellon of them.
Speaker 2: Don't cut. I don't like line cutting it so it is the absolutely most disrespectful thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had a girl when I was voting, holding a spot for her friend who was outside on the phone. She had already voted. She was just holding her spots so it didn't matter. Like when her friend came in, she took that spot and then she.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it, yeah exactly, Yeah, because I haven't been pushed back because somebody is disrespecting me.
Speaker 1: What about on the road, you're waiting in line, you're in traffic, and then all these cutters come in and try to put their signal light on.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I don't get angry at that anymore, but I don't let them in so you speed up.
Speaker 2: No, I just I'm I'm great.
Speaker 4: At letting people in if they just need to get into the delane to turn, but if it's worse, people are speeding around, like doing the jerk move. But also I've accidentally been the jerk where I'm like, oh God, I gotta get over. But then I don't get mad when somebody doesn't let me in, but then I wait for somebody to let me in.
Speaker 1: Where I get mad is when the roads closed and it says right lane is closed, must merge left, and you know, like everyone's having to merge left, and the person on the left will not let you in.
Speaker 2: You're like, dude, we all have how hard did you go up to the right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, like they know that we all have to merge.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 4: But if you like try to push it all the way to the end and cheat because everybody's in.
Speaker 2: Line, you probably do that. No, I do not.
Speaker 5: I do think for the flow of traffic, you're supposed to go all the way to the front. You're supposed to go if you do it all the way back, now, no, you're not because of blocks, because you have people waiting. You do it back as soon as you see the sign. That's why the sign exists right there, so you start doing it.
Speaker 1: Then as soon as the sign, you gotta start letting people in, so I emerging.
Speaker 4: If you go to the front, then you have a whole lot of people just waiting and that it's going to clog traffic. You need it to happen in the mid to back.
Speaker 1: But then if you follow the rules and you stay on the left lane, though, then you're like, man, they want because like always if they go, if the person on the right lane goes all the way to the front and cuts in they're gonna get in.
Speaker 4: But they're also going to get in every time because somebody's eventually going to let them in. Right.
Speaker 2: What I would encourage everybody to do, including myself, is understand that occasionally some people accidentally do that. Because I have been that person before. I'm like, oh god, I gotta get over and I look like the biggest jerk blinkered.
Speaker 1: But you can you can communicate that with like I'm so sorry, hands up, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Some people don't communicate it out the window.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Your mouth it.
Speaker 2: I don't do so I do after let me and thank you. I don't do I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you say thank you or do you mouth that?
Speaker 2: They can't see me. They can see the front of my face because I'm now I'm now in front of good point.
Speaker 4: Good point, so I rolled the window down. I don't just wave them the right hand in the middle. I roll the window down and wave outwardly so they for sure can see it. Because it's a it's a jerk thing to do. I wasn't purposely being a jerk, but if somebody does it, I don't get mad at them, but I do let I do not let them in.
Speaker 1: Now, when you wave at someone, do you expect to way back? You get a little offended with me.
Speaker 8: Not if I'm waving because I've done something wrong. They don't have to wait back.
Speaker 2: I get offended if I let them in.
Speaker 4: They don't wave them like that too, that I'll get mad at. Yes, yeah, I'll r in them. Well, i'll push I'll push them into a.
Speaker 8: Curve in your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course that's what I mean in my mind. This may be a bit awkward to bring up. Abby is one of my favorite people in the whole world. You know that, right, Abby? Yesh So Ray said that you were annoyed with me?
Speaker 2: What you were complaining? Ray?
Speaker 4: Oh no, and the total immunity whatever that means, not going to jail.
Speaker 11: Ray.
Speaker 2: Abbey was complaining about the fan. Now was it about me? What was the situation?
Speaker 15: Not necessarily you, but it was just the search for one, because it had to be that particular one that you wanted to ventilate properly or whatever where you wanted to.
Speaker 2: I know I never said the words ventilator, oscillate, So okay, go ahead. So she was driving.
Speaker 15: Around all over Nashville rush hour for hours trying to find this specific fan.
Speaker 2: I liked a lot of hyperpole here boys just by rich. I will not interrupt you anymore, but I feel like this is a lot go ahead.
Speaker 15: And she finally got the fan, and I don't even think we're gonna be using it.
Speaker 4: I mean, isn't the AC fixed? Okay, So this is what I was told that you were complaining. So we had no AC. You probably heard me complain about it for days we had and it was boiling hot and about nine forty I would be so annoyed. I would just be like, we can either keep going on, gonna be annoyed, or just go home like everybody.
Speaker 2: And so some of the days we left earlier or something, but we.
Speaker 4: Didn't have an AC in this room, and so I asked Abby, hey, could you go find me a fan. It didn't have oscillated it, ha'd be anything. It was just can you find me a fan for the room?
Speaker 2: Now we have air conditioning, I don't need the fan anymore. But I didn't need.
Speaker 4: It for like two days, and during in between segments I would turn it on and my r pets wouldn't sweat as bad. But I didn't feel like that was a crazy and I think I gave Abdy like one hundred bucks for doing it.
Speaker 2: Well on top of on like maybe did I?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he did, Okay, just let me keep the change.
Speaker 2: And she complained it a lot, so I gave her.
Speaker 4: I said, here's oh I here's two hundred bucks. Please go find me a fan. She came back, she goes, I have the change, Like I was like, just keep the change. I know that was annoying to have to do. And then Ray comes in squeaking that she is complaining about it. Oh, and so I just wanted to bring it out to the open and.
Speaker 1: Well, don't shoot the messenger man.
Speaker 4: Well if he's not accurate with his description of her complaining, and I would give her the time to actually make a rebuttal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think Ray is exaggerating a little bit. The day I did go get the fan, I went and got like one of those tower fans because or Scuba said we needed to get the oscillating fan.
Speaker 2: I never said the word oslaying guy, I don't even know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It means moving.
Speaker 14: You want a moving fan that went back and forth side to side, And I didn't care about that.
Speaker 10: It wasn't that big of a deal. It was to get that fan. They opened at a you get you move on.
Speaker 2: I did get it.
Speaker 10: We're done.
Speaker 7: No. I got the fan and I was like, wait, this isn't oscillating back and forth like a tall fan like that. So then I went to another place and they were out. I went to another place and then I got back and I hit a curb. I was flustered, but.
Speaker 4: I got it, okay, So I guess back to my question, were you annoyed at me?
Speaker 7: Not at you? No, like the situation that the fan even that no feels was no. I was annoyed at the situation that the air was hitting the mic. So after all of that, it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes sense, not true, because we would run it in between times the mic would be on. I guess, okay, here's where my feelings were hurt. My feelings were hurt because I don't even like asking Abby to do that stuff. But we're not allowed to have interns around here. So of all the one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, there's nine to Mike, d Eddie Morgan, Lunchbox, Me, Amy Scubas, Steve Ray, and Abby. I can not have the phones answered for like an hour hour and a half. I don't need him to be answered. So Abby just loses where everybody else's job and she has jobs after the show that are irreplaceable. But for that time, I feel like Abby is the one that we can send out to do that. And so I was like, okay, I get it. I wouldn't want to be sent out either. But then once you came back and I was like, keep one hundred and some dollars for your efforts, I was like, I would never complain if somebody gave me a hundred bucks, go drive around, pick up a fan. Aside from the word, I was just.
Speaker 5: Like, keep the change next time sending me.
Speaker 1: That's true, He'll get you the cheapest fan ever, just to keep the check.
Speaker 4: But who knows what I'm going to say, keep the j you may want it all that you still get the chief the chief fan but.
Speaker 6: Shows over who goes over there with a piece of paper and starts fanning the.
Speaker 1: One that people holding their hand. Yeah, I think a Disney World.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean I'm going to say keep the change. I knows right, I'm happy to take that risk with him.
Speaker 7: Like to me, I wanted to get it because I know you guys where you were hot and that made you not be in the best mood. Yes, and I wanted it to work out. So when the fan is sitting there but you can't use it, that's it was like dang, I ran over to get a fan, and then this is.
Speaker 2: True, didn't work well.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to voice what my concern was, voice how my feelings were a bit hurt. And then also understand Ray does exaggerate everything, so I thought that might be the case here as well.
Speaker 1: But in this case, it's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: It's solid ish.
Speaker 1: I also didn't use the words osculating oscillating.
Speaker 4: I didn't know Scuba had inserted the oscillating text into it. I just said, can you get me a fan?
Speaker 6: Because Scuba was probably being considerate that there's other people in the room and if it oscillates it helps cool down the whole room.
Speaker 14: But yeah, one of was moving fans, but then she found a tire fan, like that's fine, it works.
Speaker 2: We're too far.
Speaker 4: Away for that fan to affect any like all the and he's like in Texas right now, herbs desk is so far and it works and we can see each other now. But okay, so abby, where do you stand down your feelings now?
Speaker 7: I'm good like it was never you. It was the situation. I wish the fan could have been put to use better on air the whole day, not just on brakes, okay.
Speaker 2: And I felt like the fan was put to great use and I was very appreciative.
Speaker 1: O good.
Speaker 7: Well then we were on different pages.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, and you're out about the curb, right, well, I was annoyed.
Speaker 7: I hit a curb, yes, getting in this garage, because that's.
Speaker 2: What I've scratched up my wheels so bad, Yeah, so bad. That's why I was.
Speaker 4: I had to park next to a pillar today, really close and some days I have to partner your pillars. But the only spot was and the car was hogging the other lane, so like I basically had to scrape the pillar with the side of my car and they had to get out like this.
Speaker 1: Do you not bring your sign from the other studio?
Speaker 2: I don't have a spot here yet?
Speaker 8: You can just hang it up because the building is.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, but the building they can.
Speaker 1: I have you gotta do that.
Speaker 4: Man, But in my continent, no, nobody. In my contract, I do get a spot where the company has spots. I get one of the spots. Yeah, I have not determined which spot I want or if I even want. I don't know what I want.
Speaker 8: You want one not by a pillar.
Speaker 2: Well, they're kind of on by pillar. They are the stupid one's like a car.
Speaker 4: I hog and I couldn't even get in the back seat because I in a back seat. I had a bunch stuff I was bringing in today, and I couldn't even reach in there. I had to go around to crawl through the other side.
Speaker 1: I park next to a truck that looks like it's been there for ten years. Like it's like it hasn't been moved in ten years. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel better, Abby.
Speaker 4: I don't ever want you to like be upset at me for reasons that I don't know, or if I don't know that I did something to upset you.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you're good. I'll tell Ray next time.
Speaker 4: And you can don't tell Ray anything. Hide everything from Ray because it turns away dramatic when rainow, I try to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, the extra hundred should have made everything better.
Speaker 4: I thought so too, And I'm gonna tell you I think it's more than one hundred because that fan can cost more than forty bucks.
Speaker 7: Yah know, I bought the other fan member. It's in your office.
Speaker 2: Oh, take out the back, take it back. I didn't even know what that was. I thought it was a heater.
Speaker 4: I was literally just in my office and there was something that box and I was like, why, I'm a heater in here?
Speaker 2: And I moved it. No, I didn't even know that was another fan.
Speaker 7: Oh that was the tower fan, I said, And you said, oh, bring it in. Yeah, I'll take it in.
Speaker 2: My funny, you can have the fan.
Speaker 7: I can take you, take it back and give you the money back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll accept that, Okay. And how much were the two fans together though total costs one hundred?
Speaker 7: They were fifty each.
Speaker 4: On the on the button, yes, maybe like on the button. Okay, okay, okay, Abby, we're good though.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, we were totally good.
Speaker 8: It's all good.
Speaker 2: Ray, you keep me in dramatic because we like it's good. Bit noted. Okay, all right, Bobby Bones show sorry up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes us from California Police suspected this one guy of being a dealer, but they didn't have any proofs. How can we bust this guy that go in his house and look around. They find a drone, Like, oh, that's interesting. They pull out the little cartridge in the video. Oh is thousands of deliveries via drone. He had recorded all his deliveries. He would take drugs, attach him to the drone deliveries that's fly it, meet customer and parking lot, drop drugs off, fly back to the house.
Speaker 1: I thought Dominoes was supposed to do this.
Speaker 2: I also thought that did they a warrant to get in a drone?
Speaker 5: I think they had a war.
Speaker 2: But their whole case goes down because some stupid I said on the air.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they had a war. That's why they were in his house looking but they found the videos.
Speaker 2: Didn't get in anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's why they were like, ah.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I consider myself mostly not a bonehead, but I think if I'm running drugs from a drone, I don't know that it comes to me to take.
Speaker 2: The cartridge out. Yeah, it's still too early in the drone days.
Speaker 5: I mean that's so cool though, Like if you're watching that, like, wow, dude, he delivered the goods via drone, Like, can't trade because it was unregistered drone so they didn't know whose it was if it fell out of the sky.
Speaker 4: Black market drone. You know, I'm torn on this one. Don't sell drug, don't but you use a drunk as nobody gets shot. And three remember take out your video. I never would have thought of this. Okay, Oh, good job, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm lunchbox at your bonehead Story of the day and you.
Speaker 2: Want to check your bets? Yes, okay, So I gave you two.
Speaker 4: I gave you Oregon minus fourteen and a half at Michigan, and I gave you Tennessee minus sixteen and a half a Kentucky and we can explain what that means in a post show or something. Tennessee won, but they did not cover what is called the spread. So you did not win that one. Okay, Oregon did you won that one? So you basically you're.
Speaker 8: Back to even, which is great for me.
Speaker 4: Well, you're up ninety bucks overall this season. You're still up ninety bucks.
Speaker 8: So still and still in the game.
Speaker 2: You're better than the game. You are winning.
Speaker 1: It felt good.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you, I didn't know the Tennessee updates, so thank you for that. But I did know the Oregon one and of course that's what I won.
Speaker 8: So I was feeling real good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So on the season, through what five bets.
Speaker 4: Three, four or five, you were up ninety dollars And I'll give you some more if you want to keep going, I can.
Speaker 2: Give you some more later this week.
Speaker 8: Oh we're going, are we?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Charging her for the bets, she's like a service.
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna get good at it to where you're going to start to want my bets.
Speaker 2: I honestly think it would be the same.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You have a little more strategy.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter her. Sometimes strategy actually hurt you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're up ninety bucks on the season, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 8: That will be fun.
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 8: I'll pick my own and I pick yours, and we see it.
Speaker 2: Because you'll beat me. I'm telling you, Bobby.
Speaker 8: Everybody knows that you win Bones.
Speaker 1: You're just being nice for it.
Speaker 7: Right. Is this like that thing you do or me doing that thing I do?
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow. Goodbyebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bone.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and saying by read Yarberry. You can find his Instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond No, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My Instagram is mister ibb be Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.