Speaker 1: Morning Run with Amy and TJ and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey the folks, it is Saturday, June fourteenth, and in this episode, are there some breakups you just can't come back from? Also? Who is Brian Wilson? And who is Aaron Rodgers's wife? And the Miracle Man speaks. Welcome everybody to this episode of Amy and TJ on this weekend edition. Roes, Yes, this is where we want to keep talking. We ain't get to say enough during our Monday through Friday morning run. So these are some of the stories that jumped out of us and had us still chopping it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you like to say, these are the stories that got us scot it.
Speaker 2: So you know what, some of the stuff get it? Does? I think I've said that in the morning sometimes. Man, that one got me. That one got me, Man, that does that one got us going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that's that's very accurate.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so I would say, well, we'll start with the one that got everybody talking, the world talking, President Trump and Elon Musk. Of course, they had that explosive feud in front of all of us on social media, two different social media companies that they own. That was their preference and how they eviscerated one another. Then some of those tweets that Elon put out were deleted. And then the tweet that got everyone talking and possibly thinking that there could be a reconciliation. We had Elon Musk saying, I regret some of my posts about President Trump last week. They went too far. I like how we just said some of my posts, not all of my posts, just some of that.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a good step for it.
Speaker 1: And then Trump that same day we at least it was published that day in a podcast, said this about Elon Musk, things like that happen. I don't blame him for anything.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of what my grandma likes to say, or what she used to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, these things happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandma when anything, and there was a lot of drama in her oh ninety plus years of living with six children and count as grandchildren. And I'm sure I added to it, but yes, her response to a lot of troubling moments was these things happen.
Speaker 2: Do you there's some of this. We are all examining these two guys. See if they all these huge egos and huge bank accounts, right, are they actually going to back down at all. My question, more so as I examined, was can you come back from some of the stuff they've said about each other publicly, in particular elon about President Trump, Like, are there some things that a friend has done that you just cannot come back from.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer is absolutely yes. And I think if let's just say just words though, yes, not deeds, but words that you then tell everybody about. It's not even that you just had words individually with that person. I'm having a disagreement or even an ugly fight with you, and it's just between the two of us. This was literally done deliberately in front of the world, and he went after several things that I can't imagine Trump completely forgiving him for. But who knows. Maybe he's a big boy and does big business and knows it exactly. Sometimes make big mistakes, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's a part of this as well. I'm not very good at this, but some people can do this. It's not personal, like they don't take anything personally. It's just business.
Speaker 1: Okay. So going back to our Gabby Bernstein discussion, when you think about that, it really is a projection. So if you can actually say it's not personal. That person is angry and is now projecting on me the worst things they think about themselves or the things that they don't want to deal with about themselves, and they'll just put it on me. So yes, when he started letting people or at least wanting people to know that President Trump was a part of the Epstein files, and that's why we'll never know the truth about what happened and who was a part of it. That was a really.
Speaker 2: Low blow, yes, and he could have been just popping off, and nobody's saying that that is actually the case, of course, not your speculation and all that stuff. But it was just so ugly that I've thought about that. How can you come back from that? I think it takes a certain kind of person not just able to forgive, but how could you sit across and trust that person and fully embrace that person again, especially when that person has hundreds of millions of followers and can get attention any time they want. How can you? I don't know. Maybe they won't trust each other fully, but at least maybe they'll come back together in some way.
Speaker 1: The interesting thing is they have a vested interest in doing so, a vested financial interest in doing so because obviously Elon Musk and his ability to take US astronauts to and from space with SpaceX, that's a huge, huge issue if there is a forever fracture or fissure between these two men, because that's actually going to impact our space program.
Speaker 2: He is the one guy's in control of our astronauts going to and from.
Speaker 1: Spaces and then as well, and then Trump can absolutely impact how Tesla's are taxed and incentivized for folks to buy or not buy electric vehicles. He can absolutely have an impact on his business.
Speaker 2: You could just go out and start talking ish about Tesla correct and stock prices will go down. Yes, I mean it just nobody wants that fight. It was just an ugly It was a really ugly and unfortunate back and forth. And they started out really hot. You knew it had to flame out in the same way.
Speaker 1: It's just like a relationship. When you go too fast, you fall hard. And that's what happened. All right. Well, I hope that we could see maybe not the bromance that we had before, but just a casual friendship.
Speaker 2: How about that? Which one you want to do next? You want to do? What the legend music legends, or you want to do Aaron Rodgers. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Let's do the music legends. I actually so this was so interesting. Sly Stone passed away Monday and Brian Wilson passed away Wednesday. I didn't know sly Stone's name and you didn't know Brian Wilson's name, and both of us were aghast. I mean, we obviously know their music, but I was like, Sylvester still sliestalone. I got confused, and you were like, who's Brian Wilson.
Speaker 2: We do this all the time. It really is incredible. It's been fascinating to me and I've enjoyed it and just learning and the back and forth we have about it. But I know I can sing you Beach Boys songs, and I thought it was more of a compliment me saying I didn't know his name because I didn't come up in a house. My parents have never mentioned the Beach Boys a day of my life. There are no Beach Boys forty five's upstairs or eight tracks and then LPs and CD. We didn't know nothing. Nice, But how impactful are you that? A kid who goes his whole life with no Beach Boys introduced to him by anybody around. But he still knows every single word to your songs because they're just ubiquitous. They're just everywhere, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly how I feel about sl Stone. When you start hearing or the songs are named that he and his family produced and wrote and obviously were phenomenal, that's just an absolute soundtrack of my life. I mean, both of these men came up in the sixties, had some of their first big hits in the early nineteen sixties. So in the seventies when you and I came into the world, they were being played at nauseam. So both of these men, and honestly, I was reading an article Rolling Stone did something really interesting about these two men. Stone passed on Monday, Wilson passed on Wednesday. They were both eighty two when they died, and they both had incredible bright art. You know, these were positive songs, these were hopeful songs, these were happy songs. And yet at the same time they both struggled with mental health and addiction issues. And you would think with the mental health and addiction issues they had, they might have lived short lives, but somehow both men ended up living to eighty two and died within a few days of each other. People were talking about the coincidence of it and just how they both are considered legends. They both, these two men transformed music.
Speaker 2: It's hard to I hate and we had a can't remember off the top of my head. Maybe you can help, But like icon't these are not just folks who made a lot of music or were successful or so on and so on time Grammy winner or these folks changed the course of music. They changed the landscape. So here we are. Their stuff is still being sampled by artists today who are twenty years old. Their stuff is still being used and played in music and excuse me, in movies and in commercials. These guys changed. And sly Stone what he did in terms of putting together all these genres the first I think major diverse band. You had men and women, black and white in one group. And his sound is so unique.
Speaker 1: The beach you know what is also cool. Both of them had very simple like. Their songwriting was simple. Their lyrics were catchy. They didn't try too hard. Everyday people, it's a family affair, talent, yes, surfing USA around right, Just like just very simple lyrics that were catchy and bright and fun and made you feel good. And every time I hear either of these men's songs, I'm happy. There is a nostalgic happiness that comes with those songs.
Speaker 2: Did the Beach Boys do any ballads you I'm sorry to put you on the spot?
Speaker 1: Would be nice? Is probably a little bit slower, sweeter, it's a sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about both of these artists and you just said it. Their music was uplifting. Yeah, and music made you feel good, made you feel fun. You weren't not even a sad love song. And even when Sliding the family Stone were doing something that had I guess taking on an issue of the day, it still came with a positive or love on the other side of it. So yeah, that was just you know who's like this? Now? Who's our guy? We say it all time? Nico Moon. Nico Moon, who has every song he plays get puts you in a place where you want to be, on a beach, where you are just uplifted in some way, even his his sappier or sweeter songs.
Speaker 1: That you're coming over coming. What's the heartbreak song with? Says the one about Mack nine, Yes, on the.
Speaker 2: Whole songs talking about getting over a woman, but he's doing a golf analogy on the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those are the types of artists that are rare and fun. And yes, not a lot of people know Nico Moon. So yes, as we talk about Slyestone and Brian Wilson, check out a new young artist called Nico Moon. All right, let's move on now to the story that was one of my favorites of the week, if not the favorite story of the week. Aaron Rodgers was able, with the scrutiny he is under, and with all of the paparazzi trying to find out everything about any celebrity's love life, Aaron Rodgers was able not only to keep the fact that he was dating someone's secret in terms of who she was or anything about their relationship, but he actually got engaged and then got Mary married and no one knew, no one. Two months he's been married to Britney with an eye and someone, a reporter noticed a ring on his left finger and actually asked if it was an ORR ring gave him an out saying, oh, is what's your sleep score today? And he said, no, it's a wedding rink and that's how he announced the news. But it's so funny. That was earlier in the week. I have been checking and there are all these headlines, all this clickbait, all you need to know about Britney. What do you want to know about Aaron Rodgers's new wife. We have it here, headline after headline, every single time I click. They know nothing. And I think you and I have, you know, had our share of false headlines and wanting to know if we're engaged or married or details of our wedding. It's frustrating because when people don't know, oftentimes they just make it up. Well, they just that's what they do. And they say they have sources on this one, they haven't even tried. They were so uh just without any clue that this was going on. They didn't even have any alleged sources.
Speaker 2: This is the biggest win of Aaron Rodgers' career. I love love this and I am rooting for him and them harder than anybody. I love love love this. You said. The paparazzi has been chased will chase out around a celebrity about their love life. That plus he's been getting chased by sports cameras as well, he was in the middle of a free agency trying to find out where he was going to play. He was in headlines. A lot of everybody was watching him. Where's he going? Which team is he?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: He has been chased?
Speaker 1: How did he pull that off?
Speaker 2: I don't know how I did it. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You know what, we need to find a way to secretly reach him and get some tips from him, because yeah, we could have that was.
Speaker 2: And Tom Brady and Giselle those are the other you know what.
Speaker 1: I think you need though, A lot of money for security detail, maybe a decoy car. There are ways to do it. You just have to have a lot more money than we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have to I have to walk out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could just download as much as you can, maybe, you know, try to get as many of these episodes in, because then and only then would we be able to evade the paparazzi. Okay, now, this is also one of the most I think this is the most miraculous plane crash story I have ever heard in my entirety.
Speaker 2: I gotta hear more. This still doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So on Thursday, Air India had two hundred forty one passengers and crew on board. Just moments after takeoff, it was headed to London. It crashes into a fiery ball, hitting a medical university's dining hall, a killing people on the ground. Everyone died except for one person. And not only did he not die, he walked away. It's mind blowing and a lot of us, and I'm sure several reporters there were hesitant to even believe it was true, that perhaps apps someone was just scamming everyone, But it really and truly appears that Vi Shawash Kumar Ramesh did get on that plane. He was sitting next to his brother in seat eleven A and he is speaking, or he spoke for the first time on Friday. He said, and he described that he thought he was going to die. He said, everything happened in front of his eyes. He said, the side where he was seated fell to the ground floor of the building that was the medical dining hall. There was some space and a door broke and he saw the space and he just jumped out because he says he thinks the door broke on impact. This is what he described. There was a wall on the opposite side, but near me. It was open. I ran. I don't know how. I don't know how I came out of it alive. For a while, I thought I was about to die. But when I opened my eyes, I saw I was alive. I opened my seatbelt and I got out of there. And then he said, the air hostess died before my eyes.
Speaker 2: This doesn't I don't understand. This is the most important person on earth right now. We need to talk to this guy. Those things just do not happen without some type of intervention that we don't understand. Scott Chills, This does not happen. And you know a lot of plane crashes, certainly we've seen some lately. People have been surviving. Some maybe even a bunch of people die. There's a few survices. Something this nobody, nobody.
Speaker 1: Brothers sitting next to him is missing. So he you know, I'm sure, I don't know if the seats all got broken apart, but he's missing, presumed dead. They're having to do DNA tests to try and figure out who is who. That's how awful the scene was. And again, if you see the video, how did he survive? Was it just this weird part of the plane that dipped down and had some space where it didn't completely explode or imps.
Speaker 2: He jumped something you were reading, he said, he jumped.
Speaker 1: No, I'm well, he jumped out of his seat and got out. But he said the way where he was seated, that part of the plane hit the ground floor and there was some space just the way it hit. Somehow it didn't completely explode like the rest of the plane. But it's weird that only his seat was there. That's the other thing you'd think of a group of passengers and a part of the plane got out, it would make sense only one man in one seat, and he wasn't really I mean, he's in the hospital, but he does not have life threatening injuries.
Speaker 2: Did you mention at the top how he got out of that He walked out of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he walked.
Speaker 2: He walked out.
Speaker 1: Yes. And so he has another brother who was not on the plane, and he said, this reporter is about what his brother told him immediately. He said, our plane is crashed. I don't know where our brother is. I don't see any other passengers. I don't know how I'm alive. I don't know how I exited the plane. He said, I'm scared to fly now, to even stay on a plane. Now, I can't imagine ever getting on a plane again having lived through that. And he said he saw the air the flight attendant die before his eyes.
Speaker 2: I have so many start with your list of questions. If you get in front of this guy, and it's not really about the crash, just those details will come out. I want to know where are you from, how'd you grow up? Did you go to church? Do you volunteer? What are your beliefs? I want to know about his life. What is it that happens? Is it just a coincidence? Is it just this is the way things happen sometimes? But this is such a miracle that I can't help but think because I thought it was a hoax, So did I not that? Then this something else is going on. He needs to be studied, and I would like to have an answer.
Speaker 1: I agree, And I would also like to ask him, what are you going to do with your life now? Was there something that you wanted to do you dreamed of doing? It's such an opportunity to now live in a way that he never would have before. And I actually am really interested in following up and seeing what happens with this man. But my God, it was proof and I like how we ended on this. There is proof for me, it's proof miracles can happen, miracles exist.
Speaker 2: You're laughing at me, No, I'm not. I am one hundred percent agreeing with you. They do. We say that was a reporting on that story. It starts with tragedy or it can start with miracle. Which one you want to go with? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What kind of person? Are you? A miracle in India today?
Speaker 1: Very very cool. Well, we hope that maybe starts your weekend off right. Thank you as always for running with us and thanks for joining in on the conversation about what got us this week. We hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for listening.