Speaker 1: Talk, Talk Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we talked back, a show dedicated to your niggas in these hosts. It's your co host a j. Holiday. What's up, tam.
Speaker 2: Which Why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's weird because you're sitting next to me looking at me like okay, but if we was virtual, I'd still be looking at you anyway.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all for tuning me. And it's me Tamba Aj. How was your weekend? My weekend was lit so lit I can't even talk about it. Oh, I happened nothing, absolutely fucking nothing, Rada, tell us nothing. Tell your friends here we talking. Yeah, I ain't do nothing this weekend for real, just like you know, barhop a little bit, eat some good food with oysters, that type of shit, oyster towers. You know. That's about it. I ain't do nothing spectacular this weekend that I would like to share with the public.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a I actually had a rough weekend. I buried one of my good friends Matthew Sally Long Live Matt big Goo out this weekend, so that was really hard. He was so love his his you know, celebration of life was very packed to capacity and he was a very good nigga, So rest in peace to him.
Speaker 2: And then I, you know what, I got drunk drunk after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you called me sounding very drunk, I got him. Did I call you?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even remember talking to your mother.
Speaker 3: You was like I talked to you on Sunday, like, uh, yes, bitch, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Cause he was like a Hennessy drinker. So I had took some Hennessy shots.
Speaker 3: Like long Live Goo.
Speaker 2: You know how you do at the funeral?
Speaker 3: I don't know, cause, yeah, baby, I was done for That's all I did. Did you always be getting drunk on the weekends?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: What thing for sure? Y'all can count on him to be drunk when we recording on Mondays. No, I don't be drunk. Okay, you don't be drunk, you be hung the fuck over.
Speaker 4: I ain't hung over today because I'm drunk on Saturday, not Sunday.
Speaker 3: So now, good job friend, good fuck you, y'all. Let's get into this stupid internet news. All right, So, y'all know, Takeoff passed away several months ago, actually Halloween last year. So recently Takeoff showed us this new tattoo. It's a it's a some art, some memorial, permanent art picture of Takeoff he got tatted. On Saturday, the Migles Rapper reveals some new ink he got in honor of his late band maiden cousin, in the form of a massive tattoo covering his entire back. Y'all, and it says love you four l at after with a rocket offset thirty one shit in Instagram caption showing the tatt from two different angles.
Speaker 2: That was nice, It is nice. But only a man can get a tattoo like that.
Speaker 4: Why because I feel like you can't just get a big picture of nobody on your back as a woman. Okay, he's a man, right, Yeah, But I'm saying only a man could get that because imagine you know what I'm saying, like, bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, offset is not getting hit from the back. I said a man could get that. A woman can't get that. You make me sick. A woman can't get that, absolutely not. So it's appropriate for it. Man, when they can get back tattoos, maybe we can't just get like a whole big ass face. Imagine. I'm pretty sure the.
Speaker 4: Imagine you getting here from a back and you got somebody tattooed, whole face tattooed on your back.
Speaker 3: I remember now that person is staring at your niggas you would do that. People get names tattooed in their lower back, but I just feel like women can't do that. Women get other men's names tatted on their back. I remember this dude from even from Columbia Cadillac. Wasn't he like A wasn't he like a I don't know, a radio personality or promoters. Yeah, and I remember being at one of the little picnics for school and this nigga girlfriend probably not with her right now, had big ass Cadillac tattooed, you know, in a tramp stamp area.
Speaker 2: Damn. Now she gotta put a picture of a truck next to it that people think the car.
Speaker 3: That is so stupid. So women, we have men's names tattooed on their lower back and everyplace else that nigga gotta look at while he's hitting that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I remember I used to talk to this guy in college.
Speaker 4: I used to love him when he had a tattoo of his daddy on his chest, his dead daddy.
Speaker 2: He used to be like, kiss my daddy.
Speaker 3: Yo, And I'd be like, no, he like.
Speaker 2: Kiss my daddy. I didn't come here for three.
Speaker 3: That is weird as hell. Why would you tell somebody to kiss your daddy what? I don't want to after life or something. I just came here to dance with you. That's it. That's it all that, y'all. That's wild as hell. You'd be having the craziest fucking stories. I wish your nigga.
Speaker 2: Would my life need to be written down in a book?
Speaker 3: Look, they say, everybody at least one good book. All right.
Speaker 4: So Sam Smith, if y'all didn't see this, he was slammed for his sexualized and uh, satanic performance, is what people are saying.
Speaker 2: Did you see it? I did?
Speaker 3: And I feel like he's been leaning towards that. He just did the same kind of the same thing.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 3: The was that the Grammys? Mm hm, he kind of had the same type of performance, very demonic looking, really read.
Speaker 4: So they're saying that the stage outfits included devil horns and nipple tast and wire crowns, and people were very offended by it.
Speaker 3: Were their children in the audience, because I've been seeing a lot of these videos online as of late, these drag shows and shit like that. They're performing for kids, it seems to be where they're headed. Well, it's Sam Smith, a children's artist, though he's not like he doesn't he has safe songs. He sings safe songs. I don't think he sings like songs where kids can't come to his concert, you know what I'm saying. But now his performances is just different.
Speaker 4: Well, at this point, there's a lot of imagery out there and these uh you know, I don't think people even realize what they're putting out sometimes.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's who they are. That's what I'm saying. When somebody show you who they are, I believe them. I believe that's exactly who he is.
Speaker 2: And there's people who so maybe that's who his.
Speaker 3: Audience is exactly. I mean, shit, we got a lil UZI do he worship Satan? We don't know. I mean he'd be doing some little uzy little loose that is little Lucifer. Yes that's not his name, Okay, y'all. Next Jesus lo Uzzi vert Lucifer. Yes, that's a little it's fast. You say it's he said it. Okay, I'm not making this up. Okay, I'm really not. And he also has a song called it was this uh Singuini Paradise or something like that like that. That term is like blood letting is what that is?
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: No you know, got damn Pasta's blood Lovesta shut up, mac gin't me so damn Anyway, y'all, I don't know about that sad ship. Just be careful with y'all. Assume Look, as long as you consume this show though, that's what we continue to do. We're being a low ratchet on here. But for the most part, it's all a good time. It's all love, all right. So now listen. So, and I think this is something that's been going on for a while. So Cameron is being sued by some guy for not getting permission to use his own image. You remember the famous pink phone, pink fur pink hat for using that on dipset merchandise, which I feel like there's been plenty of people who've used that image to sell merchandise. So he's getting hit with a copyright suit.
Speaker 4: It has to be some type of law that they create where anything is your likeness, you should be able to have access exact exactly, Like, what in the hell how you gonna tell me I can't sell my own shit an image of me exactly?
Speaker 3: Because who told you to take the picture of me? Right now? Oh wait? Wait wait, So that's just like equivalent to us going to get our photos right and you know, they put their little watermark on our shit and they don't remove it until they paid for it and we pay for it, right, So did he pay for the image? Because that is somebody else's work, although it is you, you know what I'm saying, So we do it all the time. So did he pay for the image? Or is this person? Wait, did you copyright my m because they said copyright in fringemen.
Speaker 4: She copyright copyrighted the pictures for herself of him?
Speaker 3: That's wow to me, it is there should definitely be some type of defense against that. Yeah, ain't no way, bro.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't wait to see how that play out.
Speaker 3: This means came because.
Speaker 4: If that woman wining bitch, I'm gonna buy a aw get a little thing for my camera and I'm gonna start taking pictures on all you mother people do.
Speaker 3: It to you in the club. Remember back in the day in the club, they would take pictures like they could have got us for copyright. Friend for posting it on my space yo, even on MySpace Instagram. Also, you know Facebook, you really don't owe your images once you put them ship on the internet, right mm hm?
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me that what's his name? Who the Facebook?
Speaker 3: Mark Zacklerberg?
Speaker 2: So Mark can take my picture and do what he want with it. Yes, yes, do what you want with my picture.
Speaker 3: Mark, don't say that you put your ship in a little compromise and position. You gonna be mad. People have to.
Speaker 2: Alter my picture to do that. Then that's something totally different.
Speaker 3: So remember recently now when Michael B. Jordan and my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Doing the sound.
Speaker 3: Yes, they put their image you know what I'm saying, Like, that's still their faces on these other people's bodies. But because their images out there, people is free to do whatever they want to do with them. That's so crazy, it is, But that's that's the metaverse. That's the thing. This is the fucking metaverse.
Speaker 2: We already in there.
Speaker 3: I do not consent, and I challenge all our listeners to stop consenting to ship. Read the fine print.
Speaker 4: You want to read the random blue pill.
Speaker 3: The rad pill. But matter of fact, is there like a little mixed pill because I like to stay down in the middle of ship so I can see what the fuck is going on on both sides. That's how I live my life.
Speaker 4: The mixed pill is a pert y'all. We got one of the funniest niggas out on our show today, y'all. You don't want to miss this. We're gonna take a commercial real quick.
Speaker 3: I always say I'm glad I'm a woman and not a man, because that's it's a lot of pressure to be a nigga. You got to have the dick, the girth, the lymb and you gotta be able to last and back, and you might have to do it back to back, and you're gonna end up in a group chat one way or another.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all really think y'all trying to the minish us with the group chat. The group chat has gotten us so much pussy because the dick that you trashing, that's somebody in that group chat.
Speaker 1: Favorite candidate. I love.
Speaker 2: That's not No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: A girl asked me about some dick today and I'm like, not, I can only fuck with that nigga quarterly.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was too big.
Speaker 3: It's just too much.
Speaker 2: It's too much, it's too intense.
Speaker 6: Whenever I feel like getting dominated, I might hit that nigga up.
Speaker 1: But other than that, Wow, care for what you say. Your future husband is watching this.
Speaker 3: We got to add it.
Speaker 2: Is going to be able to accept everything I say?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: No, No, he's not.
Speaker 1: And he Why would you think that he has to?
Speaker 4: If he my husband, he needs to love me for he need to love me for who I am, and who I am is honest and free.
Speaker 1: Except you for most of the ship that you did. He can still judge.
Speaker 3: You off some of as long as he stay as.
Speaker 1: Long as you're honest about who you used to be.
Speaker 6: Man, that's not true. You can't be honest.
Speaker 2: I lie.
Speaker 1: No, you have to be honest.
Speaker 2: What you say on here is forever recorded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, but there's a lot of shit. I don't say.
Speaker 1: Be up front because ain't it.
Speaker 5: Like me and scared to find out you used to be a whole? That's the thing about what is the hole.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: That means you fucked a lot of people in a small area, all your small area.
Speaker 5: You fucked too much in the circle. You didn't stick and move, You was just stinking. Yeah, you gotta spread these funks up, like if you every time you go somewhere.
Speaker 2: But it was a bunch of niggas but all over the earth.
Speaker 5: You know, it don't matter who you fuck long as these people ain't like insane circle of you know what I mean? Like if you're in a room and you keep ending up with two, three, four people in there that you didn't fuck, didn't.
Speaker 1: Use a hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: You know, I always say, because men call women holes, right, but I always give that scenario if I go out with a man right nine times out of ten, it's like multiple people in the heat doesn't fuck. It might be one person or nobody in there.
Speaker 1: So you've been dating the hole. You've been dating man holes.
Speaker 2: I like. But men, y'all feel like you're supposed to be hold y'all feel like that's a badge and arm there like, oh yeah, all that whole crew over there.
Speaker 1: Oh it just depends. Oh so that's happened.
Speaker 2: To you what.
Speaker 3: No, Well, one time I did have a situation where we hopped in the car with a nigga I used to suck with. As soon as we got out of the car, I'm like, look, I used to fuck with that dude. I don't want nobody else telling you, so let me tell you. Yeah, we just hopped. We caught like an uber to the spot, and then we drive.
Speaker 5: No, that might that might qualify. That's supposed to be some random.
Speaker 3: Ship, not the uber driver. No.
Speaker 4: I had two niggas that I fucked with become homeboys after I with.
Speaker 2: Both of them.
Speaker 5: But you weren't involved with No, but that's.
Speaker 3: Still like, hey, guys, as soon as the nigga find out you fucking with somebody, that all of a sudden that stay friend. You won't even know this nigga. What's his number? Ask my cousin what's his mama name?
Speaker 4: You don't have a nigga, say like, oh, he found out you was fucking with a nigga and was like, I know that nigga, that's my family.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's happening.
Speaker 1: I didn't seen niggas pause their friendship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Was cool.
Speaker 5: But then once the nigga found out. They're like they both had a mutual interest. They kind of just like, hey, this is cool as we gonna get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's respectful, right, I appreciate that. Stop being that nigga friend.
Speaker 1: If you want this, it'll happen, it'll happen.
Speaker 3: How they tell a nigga you don't know that nigga no more. I've asked the nigga about another nigga just to like get the scoop on them, you know, years removed, and I'm like, if you see this nigga, that's not your friend no more. He was with it, and this nigga found out about the nigga.
Speaker 5: When girls like, you know, women in the group friends, when they tell y'all he tried to talk to me.
Speaker 2: I'm sayn fuck, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You ain't fucking right now. I don't care.
Speaker 4: If you used to fuck him, like one of your friends used to fuck with a nigga and have sex with him, you would date him.
Speaker 3: Dating no, But you know, women always like, oh he tried to talk to me, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't. Yeah, I don't care. As long as he wasn't successful, it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Lying anyway.
Speaker 1: But do you understand women throw other women off the trail?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Nobody tried to talk to your ball head. You let your rad leave and I had to drop you off. Their time, they ain't trying to talk to you.
Speaker 2: But half the time, y'all, niggas do be trying to hear him.
Speaker 1: Very rarely do try to talk to anybody.
Speaker 4: No, all right, so maybe like try to have sex with a woman will say he tried to talk to me, when really he was just trying to fuck her.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing.
Speaker 4: So you dropped her off and you're like, I mean, she already here, I might as well try.
Speaker 5: Niggas do be, But you gotta try, though, Why you gotta try because it's right there.
Speaker 1: You never know?
Speaker 3: Why is that everybody?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: You can't fuck everybody?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: You want to, You literally can't. Yes, you can.
Speaker 3: Forcefully yes, because you can't.
Speaker 5: It is three hundred and sixty five days in the year, right, Okay. If a man ends up in this random situation that we're talking about at the spot, had a little function at the crib and she let all her little friends leave, all her rad options have exhausted two three in the morning. Why are you still here? You're not making no preparations to go home.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to play if I can fuck you tonight or not? Okay, well let's play. Let's play all.
Speaker 4: But that don't mean you gotta try to fuck. Is there any standard for men? Because y'all would you fuck the girl? Have you fuck the girl that you thought was unattractive but it was available?
Speaker 5: Yes, some of the best pussies I ever had in my life because I didn't It was like I didn't have.
Speaker 2: To do nothing.
Speaker 5: I didn't have to do ship and I wasn't expecting anything.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, if knew then where your real beauty lied.
Speaker 3: That's so sad, just.
Speaker 5: Saying it's like it ain't you unattractive, It's just that some motherfuckers don't even registered in.
Speaker 3: Your brain attractive or some good pussy.
Speaker 6: If anybody hitting it like.
Speaker 1: That, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know because the pussy I heard the vagina is a muscle. So any muscle in your body that you don't use, you're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna lose your pussy going through some ship. They got all kind of surgeries now to keep the pussy tight.
Speaker 1: I don't want no surgery pussy. That's GM, that's modifying you. You don't know the difference, Yes, you will.
Speaker 5: Your body will tell you. I'm wrong with this.
Speaker 2: Gripping like it's gripping though.
Speaker 5: Red flag to be a man, A man supposed to have been rebuilt, rebuilt.
Speaker 3: Pussy, refurbished, refurbished the world.
Speaker 4: When I get fifty five, I'm a refurbished mind.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: Is that my first kid, I'm gonn getting a new pussy?
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 3: And everything else?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, as a puzzy consumer, don't do nothing to it. After the baby, after the baby. It's that single mom pussy hit different, especially if the frea.
Speaker 3: I look like a single mama to you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why why?
Speaker 3: Why do look like a single mom? I don't have any kids now, Bobby damned if I wanted to be a single parent.
Speaker 1: Look like you have Ultimore like Jaden's month.
Speaker 3: I'll fight you.
Speaker 4: No, you said some ship like I was watching and a part of me was like, low key offended.
Speaker 1: What you was like?
Speaker 2: Some girl was standing up and she was like, I'm thirty six.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no she was thirty two, with no kids.
Speaker 2: And you was like your pussy trash.
Speaker 1: We in Alabama, though, in Birmingham, of all players.
Speaker 2: So what it means?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a small city. Don't nobody like you.
Speaker 3: That's not how that works. Everybody in Birmingham got a baby, might wait over it won't walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I kind of clinics out there Birmingham.
Speaker 1: Oh man, y'all terrible.
Speaker 3: Nigga. If you've never had an abortion, that pussy wa wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's how it works, y'all.
Speaker 5: Don't understand that at this point of the game. Y'all are the statistics. Oh y'all don't have no kids?
Speaker 3: So what what I mean? That's fine, that's fine. This is my last year of Oh you're gonna buy one next year.
Speaker 1: Don't let me kids?
Speaker 2: You got what you want more?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now I think I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Now you got a process process.
Speaker 1: We're looking though.
Speaker 3: What's on the criteria? We talk back, y'all. Let's start the show.
Speaker 1: Let's start start.
Speaker 3: He got going like eighty five south y'all. In my opinion, I really don't give a fuck about yours. Okay, we have one of the funniest comedians of our generation on we talked back. Y'all is everybody's baby daddy pretties, motherfucking Instagram comments.
Speaker 6: I'll be watching and looking and sucking my mouth teeth.
Speaker 2: Hat.
Speaker 3: We have the comedian extraordinary Collins Miller on we talk bag there.
Speaker 2: Thank you for this is fun already.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, all right, let's talk about eighty five South.
Speaker 1: What you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: How did y'all get started?
Speaker 4: You got a three Headed Monster tour that's coming up now, yes, tell us about that and how you got started with Chico in DC.
Speaker 1: Well, it all started back twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: Like those always been my guys, you know, those are my real friends, and every time we get together, it's always chaos, crazy shit talking. So we just started putting it together and formulating it and we dropped, you know, the first couple episodes in like December twenty fifteen because we were already working on Wild Now and then we went on tour together and the tour bush it was crazy. So it's just just had to happen, man, just from us organically hanging out though, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, all right, what happened on the tour bus?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Wowd shit like like DC broke the toilet. Of course, if you know anything about DC, he breaks everything.
Speaker 1: Was very destructive.
Speaker 5: So he broke the toilet a few times. Like one time he didn't even tried to. I think he like draw some change out of his pocket and it tore the ship up.
Speaker 1: And we had this tour.
Speaker 5: Bus driver who had like these dentists that wouldn't stay glued in, so every time we talked to have to click them back.
Speaker 1: It was just it was wild, man.
Speaker 5: We got We went on this one ship where we were in this cave like zip lining. You know, it started out front, but then we didn't know we had the zip line all.
Speaker 1: The way out the cave.
Speaker 5: So after about two hours of this ship, everybody lip was all dry and we just get out and they just kept getting higher and higher and high. Any of it really in a cave pitch black Dog, you can't see the ground in Kentucky something. Man, That shit was crazy. We had so much fun on that tour. It was so ghetto, and you know what I mean, it was like it was like real ghetto, but it wasn't like broke ghetto.
Speaker 1: It was just incomplete as hell ghetto.
Speaker 5: Like they were sitting in those places, and we were like, this is it?
Speaker 1: Like the budget was there. It's just that I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, all right, So I got a question for you. Okay, I want you to close your eyes for this though. You're back in Oxford, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: The haters is outside, all the ones that's been hating on you since you was a firefighter.
Speaker 4: And shit, you pulling up in an old school car. What you pulling up in your fly?
Speaker 1: A shit? My fly? Shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that you just want to stunt on niggas.
Speaker 5: In man's that could be any one of them, Like my shit, I pull up in one of them verts.
Speaker 1: They need to see me at the.
Speaker 3: Top of the one nigga's gonna rob you for. Niggas don't steal nothing nice. They steal all the old school n ship.
Speaker 5: They need to see me with the top down and the chrome shining, and they need to see all that leather, and they need to hear that music. I'm listening to some A Ball and m j G or something hard, you know.
Speaker 1: Some ship they really like.
Speaker 5: I'm listening to their favorite something whatever the fuck they want to hear, maybe some NBA Young Boy or something.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't listen a Little Top.
Speaker 3: But I just my energy feeling different.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Now I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You I'm not in a good way.
Speaker 1: To have you read turn up ye Little Top.
Speaker 3: We think about him right now. He said he ain't rapping no more. He's not rapping bad anymore. He's not putting that type of energy out some people.
Speaker 5: I want to hear certain things from I want to hear bad raps from him. I want to hear Jesus talk about selling dope as long as he's able to. I want to hear Push your Tea talk about drugs and all the ship he.
Speaker 1: Used to do as a drug dealer.
Speaker 5: I even want jay Z to rap about shit he used to do in the eighties, I do. I want to hear trap music from Yo, Gott It, Jez and Gucci. Man, I don't want to hear nice ship. We have people who make nice ship. We appreciate them for making nice ship, being able to rap about science and.
Speaker 2: Who you know rap about science?
Speaker 3: Lamar he rap about and exactly and numerology and and he's like J Cole.
Speaker 2: Who could just.
Speaker 5: Make a song about almost getting some puzzy who make the world look. I don't want to hear J Cole rap about selling dope and fucking these old I want to hear about that college boys ship, you know what I mean? Like I listened to I let people stay in their life, no man.
Speaker 3: But imagine if all those people change the type of it where we would be at all.
Speaker 1: The music ain't keeping us nowhere.
Speaker 3: It's the music.
Speaker 2: What is it? If it's not the music that's influenced.
Speaker 5: Especially these, it's the fucking lack of resources and financial assistance.
Speaker 1: That's it. It ain't no music, that's.
Speaker 3: That's everybody, get you the money.
Speaker 5: Because even when they didn't have the kind of music, black people wasn't doing good.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Had two parents.
Speaker 1: James Brown was out.
Speaker 2: Babies proud, but the families, the family unit was together and.
Speaker 3: Were killing each other. We got to where we are right now.
Speaker 2: My niggas was killing each other.
Speaker 3: Like they do now.
Speaker 2: When James Brown was singing black and pro.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I don't think you believe. I thought you was a little bit more like sleep woke than that. Now because I been paying attention to when when.
Speaker 1: Black people doing good in this company, get this country.
Speaker 3: We are doing better now because of how people were back then. The building.
Speaker 5: Okay, but when that's not the question. At what point in time.
Speaker 3: We're black every single we like, we're right here and doing the podcast right. It's a whole system chilling somewhere trying to figure out how to keep tripping niggas up. But we cheap, growing, moving up, we keep prevailing. You don't feel like.
Speaker 2: That, but I do feel like the black.
Speaker 3: Dog I'm tripp.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to celebrate this bullshit. We still got the first black person to fucking wind that little bullshit. We still as a whole.
Speaker 5: If we sitting here and we knowing that this and we're in this corporation called America and we are on the bottom of it, what the.
Speaker 1: Would we be like? We're doing good.
Speaker 5: We've been marching and protesting and singing these sad ass songs since we got here.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't see this publicly, but.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: That's one of those people.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If you are, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Black Panthers used to be on TV. Were the blacks, and we don't give a fuck. Now they got the black bes here whisper. That's exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I gotch A lot of heat on this podcast. All right, some of the stuff I say in the in the motherfucking reviews and ship people be calling me the whole tap and all type of ship them because I like to talk about this type of ship.
Speaker 2: So y'all don't think the black family was stronger.
Speaker 5: No, look look at the grandmama's and ship I'm saying about it. Then when we was kids and the grandmamas was old ass ladies who wore them big ass stockers in them crooked ass wigs. Even those nice ass ladies who don't miss the church program every sing they had four, five, six, seven, eight baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Eleven kids and she took it, actually ten kids, took one extra, but off of the same man.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's okay. Well, that's an exception to that.
Speaker 5: I grew up in Mississippi where all these families were exactly the same. That be fucking five baby daddies, three of them niggas dead, one they can't talk about, and one they don't know about.
Speaker 2: But what's her husband still in the house?
Speaker 5: Hell no, ain't no husband. No they don't know wasn't no fucking husband. Where where is this family unit?
Speaker 1: Sh me?
Speaker 3: Are you you tripping?
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 4: So you didn't know any black families that were a family structured of mom to dad.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I knew way more that didn't have no structure where it was just everybody, twelve grown people working in can't even pay the bills.
Speaker 4: All right, that's fair for our because I'm mama and your daddy and your grandparents exactly.
Speaker 5: My mama and daddy was finding fucking sisters and brothers are well up until they.
Speaker 1: You know, you got a sister every year, they was finding a new auntie or a new uncle.
Speaker 4: You feel like niggas was killing each other the same way back No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. We had way more unity back then. Yes, but you always got a judas. You know what I'm saying. People come through and infiltrate systems. But I really, I definitely feel like black people in they way. I was a pessimist.
Speaker 1: I hope right way where where the way to?
Speaker 2: We're not gonna be on the bottom.
Speaker 3: Okay, Changeiga, you have to die for change. I don't believe change comes through legislation.
Speaker 1: Niggas a rather die for a change than some change.
Speaker 3: We know the type of ship white I was a bar right there. To get power.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: We got to compare ourselves to what Yeah, no, we can't.
Speaker 2: I mean there's other people in this country.
Speaker 1: There's people doing better than them in they fucking country.
Speaker 3: Right, you're right, this is where we are give right now.
Speaker 5: I don't think that we're gonna be able to save all of us. We're just gonna have to get the motherfuckers together who want to be.
Speaker 3: Saved to save all of us.
Speaker 5: Know, we're gonna have to kill some niggas before we even get to save in the other black men want to know why some niggas gonna have to be in.
Speaker 3: Our cars listening the top list.
Speaker 1: That's what we need.
Speaker 4: Talking about killing, that's why we need. We need, that's what we don't need.
Speaker 5: We are vibration overcome with bitch ass niggasness. It's more bad niggas than good, you know, Like you gotta go to the dinners and then they have to fix some ship before they can save some ship.
Speaker 1: Like we gotta do something.
Speaker 5: We gotta clean some ship up internally first before we even you.
Speaker 1: Work with What about them?
Speaker 3: A good black man?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a nice.
Speaker 1: And these are the commons that we have to and y'all y'all.
Speaker 2: Be talking about y'all got to kill niggas.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not there's a difference between black people.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm just saying metaphorically.
Speaker 5: It's it's some ship that it's some black people that ain't gonna they'll suck us up more than they will help us.
Speaker 3: That's fair. Yeah, that's fair. I'm not I'm not for taking everybody, you know what I'm saying, Like oftentimes I be sick of these niggas, but this is not educated black people. Some people are above thinking about people.
Speaker 6: You can't. You can't funk with them.
Speaker 2: I agree, I'm here. I want to hope is all we got.
Speaker 1: You guys, that's wet more than hope.
Speaker 2: But it starts with that.
Speaker 1: You need some hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta have hope.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're sitting here right now because of the hope of our ancestors, because of hope, that's all it was. Well, still be slaves right now if they didn't have, no, would never be we are.
Speaker 2: You're not the same kind of slaves our ancestors.
Speaker 1: Right, No, but we're different kinds of Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Don't feel like it's a little better than what they went through. No, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: You know. So people be mad at Kanye because Kanye said that slavery was a choice, right, which he actually said, four hundred years of slavery sounds like a choice to me. Is what he said is his exact words.
Speaker 2: And you feel like it's a choice.
Speaker 3: I feel like we are choosing slavery now more than ever we choose it. Our ancestors was definitely fighting. They didn't end slavery because of Lincoln. Niggas was on implantations killing.
Speaker 4: You don't feel like no slave. I get up and do what the fuck I want every day. But it's a lot of you feel like a slave to social media. That's the only thing I feel like a slave too at this point, because I feel like we're podcasting now.
Speaker 2: They're like, be more active on social, be more active on.
Speaker 3: Social and to the fucking phone in your car looking as straight.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like that, like you have to post something content every day to make people more entertained.
Speaker 3: No, you don't post every day.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, they tell us that we need to. We gotta be more active on.
Speaker 1: Want because you need more numbers and.
Speaker 3: More right analytics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate that ship though a little bit, just because I feel like it's not always it's almost forced.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: It isn't authentic when you feel like you have to post something every every day, like I feel like a private more.
Speaker 2: No, not even if you're building a brand. There's nothing.
Speaker 4: When it came to this career of yours, you did nothing you didn't want to do, and you was like, I got to compromise a little bit to where I'm trying to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it wasn't that. What was it dealing with people I didn't like? Yeah, people who I knew were bad people, people who was just like I knew they were full of shit. I just didn't knowing what way, But I still had to deal with them.
Speaker 2: What's again, as a Carlos.
Speaker 5: Business relationship, it ain't no business to get into you're single.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard you say something along the lines like you don't want to be married, you don't believe in marriage.
Speaker 3: When did you hear me say some shit when we was recording with y'all ass in February.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it works for some.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day you said that, I think marriage works great for some people.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people don't understand the business of it.
Speaker 5: What about you, I've been checking out the business of it.
Speaker 1: It'll work if if you've got people who are.
Speaker 6: On the same page, more than one people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta have people. It takes both. It's like you that person, your family, their family.
Speaker 1: It's a merge. You get what I'm saying. It's like.
Speaker 5: If I'm running my corporation and you got one, and when we merge, like.
Speaker 1: Piece of Hunt and Taco Bell, it shit gotta work like it can't. It gotta be.
Speaker 2: So that's something you aspire to.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it'll be great with the right person who understands the business of it.
Speaker 4: The business of it, so you feel like marriage is more business than something loving.
Speaker 3: We did have an episode we said getting married for love is for poor people.
Speaker 1: That is poor, ugly people.
Speaker 4: I don't agree that. I don't agree. Hopeless romantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine being being married to somebody I don't like. You got to wake up there.
Speaker 1: It don't take much to not like somebody.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. But I mean it has to be somebody worth the headache, cause everybody come with I.
Speaker 4: Just gotta pick what that person can deal with. Like, what kind of bullshit can I deal with?
Speaker 1: Now that's a game ship right there?
Speaker 4: Bullshit, it's cheating the all then, No, honestly, I could I could do.
Speaker 2: I could live with that. I can get past it. I can get past it. I will take him him some hell first, honestly, But I don't think I would break. If he's a good man, he doing everything else right, and he make that won infraction. I just feel like we're human, especially man, this animal and instinct. I might be able to live with it. Honestly, if he was good and he showed some change behavior. Now, a gambling addiction and you get spending all the money up, that's a deal breaker for me. If you fucking up our livelihood and our child's future and shit like that because you just gamble everything away, that's a problem for me. Drugs ugrug hard dread drug.
Speaker 3: What if he spending money, Yeah, what if he's spending money on another woman? I feel like that's a deal breaker for me. Now you go these holes a supposed to get fucked. Now you're taking money out of this house, taking care of another household.
Speaker 4: What kind of girl you fucking that ain't requiring nothing from you. I would be insulted by that you fucking free pitches. Oh hell no, I'm more offended that you're fucking a free bitch than pay for.
Speaker 1: A bitch that makes you really like you. She just gave you.
Speaker 3: Need to get a pack of cigarettes or something, Greg, get a sandwich, bitch?
Speaker 1: Nothing? What can you deal with?
Speaker 3: I've dealt with a lot of bullshit, man, I've dealt with stocking.
Speaker 1: What you deal with?
Speaker 3: What can you put up nowadays? Nowadays, my patience is very thin, and I appreciate the things I've been through because I feel like I'll be able to maneuver through any new ship easier, and I know what to look for before the ship happened. So I've found that I'd be getting a fuck up out of there quicker now the minute I don't like some ship, or.
Speaker 6: The minute you don't like me. At the same capacity, I'm the ut.
Speaker 1: It what I'm saying, what you What can you deal with?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: What would make you?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I can't deal with much more.
Speaker 2: To you asking us what what kind of bullshit will you deal with? From a woman? Will I deal with?
Speaker 1: Woman?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Even that it all goes into the box of women.
Speaker 1: Bullshit ship she do with her hand.
Speaker 3: Hair on the bathroom floor.
Speaker 1: Take it forever to get dressed.
Speaker 3: That's that's.
Speaker 1: That's this woman.
Speaker 4: If you leave a woman because it's here on the floor, that was you don't sweep all of.
Speaker 1: That ship all that woman, that girl ship that she.
Speaker 3: Goes that's easy.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like real ship, the kind of ship that dissolves relationships.
Speaker 2: On the floor.
Speaker 3: See, that's why we're not lasting.
Speaker 5: Do you understand that it like it takes a major ship for that to be a problem to It's like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, that that's the little ship to be like.
Speaker 5: And you got the nerve to be leaving these fucking panties on the floor all the time.
Speaker 2: I have get so bad at me because I don't top up the tops on the season?
Speaker 3: Is tight?
Speaker 1: S you.
Speaker 3: Joking right now?
Speaker 5: And you think he's not supposed to leave you for some bullship. You don't know that that might be triggering. That might have been the one thing that got them as beat While he was growing up, his mama didn't play ship like that.
Speaker 1: And you were playing.
Speaker 3: In this princes all on the season and.
Speaker 5: Out of me like if you come in the room and the door was closed and you don't close that ship back all the way mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm, that'll make you want to doors gotta be shut.
Speaker 6: I don't see.
Speaker 2: That's the one for me.
Speaker 3: Why did you leaving like you're paying them?
Speaker 4: Because I pay the bills and my ship don't leave no lights on them night?
Speaker 3: Like you ever been in love? Many times?
Speaker 1: M maybe too? Maybe too mama.
Speaker 3: Together?
Speaker 1: Why would you? Why would that be the follow up question?
Speaker 3: Because I feeling like, you know, I learned today. I mean the two different men today that that that that they I guess, the people they chose to have kids with. There really was never in relationships with you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the questions like were you in love? It ain't No, wasn't in love?
Speaker 3: What's your definition of love?
Speaker 1: Right? Like love? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you were in love with that woman?
Speaker 1: What woman?
Speaker 2: The one that you was in love with?
Speaker 5: Because I could feel myself growing as a person, I started to crave different ship that I can only get from her.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Yeah, what's your definition of love?
Speaker 4: My definition of love is someone that also completes me, makes me feel whole. I feel safe with I feel like I can be my most authentic self with and that someone yeah, and one that I'm willing to all right, so we all flawed. Someone I can see their flaws and still want to be there. You know, that's the problem with people now. They want people to come perfect. I really believe like social media and shit like that is just giving this perfect image of everything, And now people are looking for perfection and everyone when.
Speaker 2: They ain't even got it in their motherfucker self.
Speaker 4: You know, ain't none of us perfect. So I feel like that's why we dissolve so much. Someone you love, you take the good with the bad.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you gotta be perfect.
Speaker 5: I think that you can be perfect for somebody else, though, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: To me, Love and being in love is just taking somebody else life into consideration the same as you would take your own. That's it, you know what I'm saying. So everything you do, you're taking that person into consideration. It might not be the perfect motherfucker, but they perfect for you.
Speaker 6: It's just somebody.
Speaker 1: Who's you can.
Speaker 3: Deal with it.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody perfect for.
Speaker 3: You, And once you can't deal with that shit, is ain't nobody perfect for you?
Speaker 1: You just got it, accept them now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, until they That's why, that's why marriage. Marriages are dissolving so fast right now, because y'all wanting this person to come more perfect than reality is perfect.
Speaker 5: Marriage is dissolving right now because people are realizing that it takes a whole lot more than just some love.
Speaker 1: To be with somebody forever. Like we were saying earlier.
Speaker 3: Right my dad told me how to get married. I asked him, I said, what kind of advice you got for your daughter? He was just like, be by yourself. It's hard being on one person.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: That's all advice.
Speaker 6: Do you believe in like poliganist relationships?
Speaker 5: I mean, I wouldn't even necessarily say that I believe in that, because if you can't be with one person, you damn sure two.
Speaker 1: Or three or four.
Speaker 4: These niggas out here you would make it easier, though, because y'all are saying business, what.
Speaker 5: If they both get mad at the same ship because you attracted to a type of woman, So it's like you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get no.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I see in these relationships where it's a polygamous relationship, they'll have like something like this person likes to hang out and go sky diving, and this one loves to watch movies and cuddle them.
Speaker 1: Ship like that.
Speaker 5: I ain't never been able to pick I fuck around it being some polygamous relationship. And then they get to beef about some shit that ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do with me in facts.
Speaker 5: Then I literally just be caught in the middle of trying to figure out what the fuck why this ship didn't work when I was gone.
Speaker 4: And that's what's gonna happen with two women in the house. You have to be able to control that.
Speaker 3: You know, what's the crazy shit you ever done in a relationship with a woman you were in love with?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the craziest thing you ever done?
Speaker 2: Tell a woman now you went through her woman?
Speaker 5: Oh man, that that's the lesson that all you can learn after you do it. I would never do no shit like that again. Whatever they want to got in that phone, in that phone, that's her business. That Because you don't even know have the right information to put this ship together, So you're just gonna have a cluster fuck of ship that you put together. Man, the bitch was at six Flags robing on the dick with a with some balls on her cheek or some ship like that. And there was a nigga named Maurice who was a weightlifted, and then he took her to Boster or he picked up in a rental card.
Speaker 1: Some ship.
Speaker 5: You'll just have bits and pieces, and then that's worse than the actual truth of.
Speaker 3: The situation, because my ship always was like those messages, what you saw wasn't for you. Nigga, you don't even know what you're looking at.
Speaker 5: Exactly, man, because I phone's paid that, they don't release shit. You type in dick in that search, it's gonna show you all the time. She didn't talk about since twenty thirteen. Yeah, exactly. Watch this.
Speaker 1: She laughing already because it's low digg. Yeah, she forgot about right, Jesus, look how long she's been strolling.
Speaker 3: Twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: Told you, well's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Ridiculously you put you put in there for that's how she is.
Speaker 3: It was bad, It was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Back the messages and search and type of dick and see what come up. Goodness, See your women be lazy. That's how you get caught up. Nigga, ain't even open all the messages no more.
Speaker 3: I don't go through people's phones, so I motherfucker is not to touch my ship. Don't touch my ship because you're gonna see some ship. If you look up for some ship, you're gonna find some ship every.
Speaker 1: Time, if you think that it's in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back on my Facebook nine two thousand and nine, nigga, I didn't even know you just nine. Why you want to know that much about somebody? I don't. I really don't want to know. Listen, what's your status? But listen, it's the same name over and over.
Speaker 1: You're still scrolling.
Speaker 3: No, she's lying over there. It's the same names. So you was talking about Dick with the same nigga, nigga, I got a couple of different names.
Speaker 2: Popped up, one nigga, same same name.
Speaker 1: She might Dick might just be too graphic.
Speaker 5: You know what you said when you were saying the ship, you weren't supposed to be saying.
Speaker 4: That's you know where it's at. It's in a women's group chat. You don't need to look for niggas names. You need to look at her friend group chat. That's where all the tea is at.
Speaker 3: I had a nigga go through my text messages with your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: That's where it's at.
Speaker 1: He probably hates your goods. Now, yeah, you do pretty much wrong.
Speaker 2: Sorry that you still never told us what the deal breakers was.
Speaker 5: You said breaker, All right, this is a deal breaker if I go out with you and you know too many niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like in real life.
Speaker 5: You know the security, you know the bottler, you know the nigga at the hookahs spot.
Speaker 3: If you're from a small town, that's not hard.
Speaker 5: I don't give fuck. If you introduce me to too many niggas, it's a deal breaker. I don't like talking loud. I hate the motherfucker that wake me up.
Speaker 2: Damn, don't wake you up. Don't talk loud.
Speaker 5: Snoring, So it's cool because I know how to deal with that. All you do is you kind of kick it in the legs a little bit.
Speaker 6: You need this person naming the style.
Speaker 5: At least I can to sleep because we all get tired of ham nice what we're gonna snore and if you except man, I'm with you on yours, but sleep apne, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I'm not think like I.
Speaker 3: Snore.
Speaker 1: I don't know they poop too.
Speaker 3: I definitely be poop.
Speaker 1: In the sleep and.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm get there moves like like.
Speaker 1: You're becoming to be like an ASTRONAM has to.
Speaker 3: When I put that sleep app your.
Speaker 1: Mask, though, Damn you need surgery.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I I got a homegirl who snores so bad. She don't have multiple sign and surgeries. Yes, I I don't even got no titties. Why am I got real big titties?
Speaker 1: I know it. There's something about tittes and snoring.
Speaker 3: Stomach.
Speaker 2: So what's my excuse? I ain't got no real big stomach, no real big titties.
Speaker 6: That just it's that grown.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do sleep on my stomach.
Speaker 6: Down sleeping on your back when you're snoring on.
Speaker 4: Side on my stomach, so maybe my ass is just passing down on my body.
Speaker 2: See you're smart, man. We're gonna see how we're gonna test that. All right, y'all, let's get into never have I ever? So we about to play this game with you.
Speaker 4: You gotta hit some weed or sip your drink every time you did do these things.
Speaker 1: I got. I got a little juice right here. Okay, never have I ever?
Speaker 4: We just gonna pretend like it is because this nigga don't drink.
Speaker 2: Did you ever drink? Never had liquor. It never tasted the liquor in your.
Speaker 1: Grew up around the whole a lot of alcoholics and terrible people.
Speaker 3: That's all black people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrible people. These motherfuckers were the works.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can understand that therapy for that.
Speaker 1: They ain't fucked me up. No, I was just like, I never want to do like that.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel about crack.
Speaker 1: Really grew up around a lot of crack heads.
Speaker 2: It was the eighties.
Speaker 1: It was the eighties, but a lot of crack is like nothing. The neighborhood. It was there where I feel terrible.
Speaker 5: I feel that nobody should ever have to grow up around a lot of crack heads.
Speaker 1: Maybe one or two, but a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot of them. I never wanted to try.
Speaker 1: That, you know, I mean still to this to this day.
Speaker 4: All right, First one, never have I of a well you already said you did this, what we're gonna do it anyway for the people.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever ate ass. Get your drink, Get your drink.
Speaker 1: You really think that's bad as me?
Speaker 3: Carlos got my ass recently, Carlos, no nigga. So this is yeah, the same week we was all here about a month ago, Carlos was performing in Charleston. I took my guy friend to the show and my people. I was like, yeah, we're gonna go backstage. I'm acting like I'm doing something. I said, God damn it, I know these niggas got jokes as soon as we got back there. I don't know, maybe bout two minutes he talking about the nigga shoes got on Chelsea boots.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He was like, I was gonna say something by that coogie outfit, but I ain't have want to, you know, play with him in front of you, Like, no nigga sleeping, no better nigga bo.
Speaker 1: That's what she liked them. Chelsea boots. A different kind of niggas. Yeah, like you feel everybody used to be.
Speaker 3: Look I like reform herd niggas. That's the type of man. I like.
Speaker 5: Niggas who wear Chelsea boots will say anything to get some that's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yes they will. They niggas don't have They will sell out their.
Speaker 3: Mother get them boots. Sucked up.
Speaker 5: The niggas who wear the boots not good people. What type of nigga wear half of boot? You never thought about this.
Speaker 3: I don't know that my fucking boots of the trash grown man, Carlos, your birthday coming up.
Speaker 7: You got to grow the up dog, not a half of you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you some cowboy.
Speaker 1: Boots, Nigga.
Speaker 3: I have plenty of boots. I do that.
Speaker 1: Next time you come in and you in the city.
Speaker 7: Message you in like pulling boots out for y'all. Not no nigga ship like not no square toe boots, neither boots, the whole boot and nothing but.
Speaker 3: So help you got.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever ghosted or been ghosted.
Speaker 1: I don't even like people like that. I would ghost the motherfucker on purpose.
Speaker 2: I can't say I really ghosted anybody.
Speaker 5: I'm at the age, but I will tell you, hey, you probably never gonna see me again.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say something that's not ghosting.
Speaker 1: But I will if it depends on how much I.
Speaker 3: Don't like you, probably still consider it ghosting because the they still want to fuck with you. You just don't have a choice.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I had a nigga tell me, like, you can't just tell me it's over, like it gotta be mutual.
Speaker 4: That's not how that works. One person decide it is over.
Speaker 6: He said, Nah, I'm not in this by yourself.
Speaker 3: You're not in this by yourself, so how you can tell me is over and I'm just supposed to deal with that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I'm glad you left that nigga alone.
Speaker 3: Took some time.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever been arrested.
Speaker 1: God damn, if you just all this ship.
Speaker 3: What you got arrested for, You've been in jail.
Speaker 1: You have seen that clip that come up.
Speaker 5: Little House on the Prairie when the little boy said being a nigga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all arrested. Does that mean you didn't go to jail. You just was in cuffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the rest.
Speaker 5: You have to get in the police car and go to the police to jail.
Speaker 6: He ain't never been to jail.
Speaker 4: I listen, I turned my way out the car. I've been detained before, but I never like I was so charming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he let me go.
Speaker 1: I lied.
Speaker 2: I told him. Listen to y'all. This is awful. But I'm about to tell y'all.
Speaker 4: I was here in Atlanta and we this is like underground days and I was trying to go through the exit out so I didn't have to pay to lead the parking lot and the police came there and say what stopped us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And my homegirl dumb as. She was in the driver's seat and she was drunk. I see her slide her shoes off.
Speaker 3: Like bitch, where are you about to go? U? This bitch got.
Speaker 2: Out the car, took off, left me in the car. It was too I couldn't run.
Speaker 4: So he came and this nigga handcuffed me to the steering wheel of my car and then hopped back in his car and went to chase her straight up.
Speaker 2: So now the club letting out. Niggas was coming out.
Speaker 3: Of club like then showing it that on God, you laying it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Just had my hair down like the ring because I didn't want nobody to see who the fuck I was.
Speaker 4: And then he came back and put me in hand He couldn't catch her. She was out, put me in handcuffs and put me in the back of the squad car, and he was like asking me all kinds of questions about her, and I was just lying.
Speaker 3: I was like, she had a warrant, like why did she why she took off running?
Speaker 2: She an, I'll tell you her dad was the chief of police for another city. I ain't gonna say what city it was.
Speaker 4: Oh, she was scared that her dad was gonna find out, so she just took off running.
Speaker 1: So I lied.
Speaker 2: I act like I ain't know.
Speaker 3: Her, like.
Speaker 1: That wasn't this lady.
Speaker 4: I act like I met she lives here in Atlanta too, I need to know her. I act like I met her in the club and that we were like on some lesbian ship.
Speaker 2: And I just know.
Speaker 3: That's why I.
Speaker 1: Told her, that's why, that's the type of that I could deal with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I told her.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, I didn't know her like that.
Speaker 1: You get Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I told him, like I just know I shouldn't be doing the things that I'm doing, Officer, And this is confirmation.
Speaker 3: And he let me go and went to jail. I can't lie that quick. I can't lie that.
Speaker 1: When they came with this lady tried to fuck me.
Speaker 2: I didn't even have her number yet, Officer, what's nicks?
Speaker 1: You in the club?
Speaker 5: Trigger, you're letting the drata call on the first night and everything.
Speaker 3: Right, shower.
Speaker 2: Given one or had one, right, don't matter.
Speaker 1: He's drinking take two.
Speaker 3: Drinks, yo, What do you do with that?
Speaker 2: It's like something about submission.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming I just tell myself the truth.
Speaker 6: You did it in the shower on the bed.
Speaker 1: A lot of men don't want to admit this ship.
Speaker 5: Remember that lady squirted on you.
Speaker 3: Yes she did. It's the only nig in the world that's gonna say that's pe.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 3: It's Nike.
Speaker 5: If it's peeting, everybody can do it. Why you ain't did it exactly?
Speaker 2: In fact, No, you never did one. Never given nobody ever.
Speaker 3: Don't you love your own shows?
Speaker 1: About to lie?
Speaker 3: No, I've never peed on anybody.
Speaker 1: You get them?
Speaker 3: No, the fuck you either. I'll be driving a maid bock if I let a nigga pee on me. No, I'm not lying. I look like I look at nod.
Speaker 2: If you squirt it on someone, you pete on them. That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: I don't square that gush not the same thing it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: Take a sip people, Yeah, I got people, it's a nigga.
Speaker 2: Go watch.
Speaker 3: Just like you bitched on me last night.
Speaker 5: You got sitting there a little clips. So that's what we're doing. We li, Okay, we lie. Check my podcast out. That's what it's called.
Speaker 1: We lie. Me and my partner sitting around line.
Speaker 4: Never have I ever fantasized about a friend's significant other.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm never.
Speaker 6: You ain't.
Speaker 3: Never see your homeboy girl got a fat ass and.
Speaker 2: Then thought about it.
Speaker 5: That's why they together though, So I didn't know that type of women. I have friends like, so if I saw my dog.
Speaker 1: My bad, you're human.
Speaker 5: So if I saw my dog with a lady with a fat ass, that's not the first time that it's happened.
Speaker 2: It's never been one that was like, damn.
Speaker 5: Because when she leave, like what I see you like nigga to me a minute to bounce back, bro.
Speaker 1: Some niggas much.
Speaker 5: Rather have nothing than you know, like try to settle. So I have had partners who you know, they take a long time for them to bounce back with a fat ass, but it was worth.
Speaker 1: It to them.
Speaker 3: Why everybody want a fat ass? A lot of niggas don't even have enough dick for fat ass?
Speaker 1: Right? They got shit to do with nothing?
Speaker 3: Yes, does get past the thighs dog?
Speaker 6: Everything is sexually yes, yes, what else you gonna do with that?
Speaker 5: As women with fat asses make you more creative, you come up with better ideas.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: It feels like they like you more. It feels like it. It feels like she actually give a fuck about you.
Speaker 2: Because her Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that don't make no fun.
Speaker 5: Google, it's some ship with the man. Bring When you see woman with a fat ass, you think she's gonna be a better mother. They said that women with fat asses are smarter than women were little ass.
Speaker 3: No, they say, a, but means you healthy though, then.
Speaker 1: It said it's say you're smarter to google it yea, you.
Speaker 2: Making that ship up? Nigga? I mean I like it, but I don't know if it's true whatever.
Speaker 3: Never have I had it ever? Cheated in spades?
Speaker 1: Cheated? Who put the spades? Wow, it's for niggas.
Speaker 2: I definitely. Have you ever renigged though? Yeah, of course have you ever renigged? And it caused the problem like a fight?
Speaker 1: Argue if I get caught?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where I'm from, that's a big problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, argue about That's why you got ask for the rules first before you play spades and niggas? Man, what's y'all rules?
Speaker 1: Jo?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Same?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I guess whatever the table say.
Speaker 2: Oh you go with.
Speaker 3: I don't just be playing spades, you don't.
Speaker 4: I like talking ship and playing spades slapping cars.
Speaker 3: Down on the table like that's it. It's old for you. Niggas.
Speaker 4: Give me my money, no, y'all, Okay, I buy myself on that all right. Never have I ever used a household item as a six toy?
Speaker 2: What you have?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know where that one came from, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking women household items.
Speaker 1: That was a warming question. Women hump on some strange things.
Speaker 3: Now. I did think about my toothbrushre one time because I did see online like, yeah, like the motorized tooth pressure you was gonna put it on your clo I thought about it, like does it vibrate hard enough?
Speaker 6: Maybe I didn't do it, but I thought about it.
Speaker 1: Women some strange I haven't done.
Speaker 4: I can't think of a Oh I definitely have humped a pillow, like like.
Speaker 1: That's what that question refirst to.
Speaker 3: I need some drink.
Speaker 2: Y'all have got me out with these damn questions. Okay.
Speaker 4: If you you ain't never humped the pillow Carlos as a kid when you.
Speaker 1: Were that's not a night even so.
Speaker 4: What niggas do when they like you ain't practice on a pillow?
Speaker 5: Me and been jagging off the same way since the first day or it is not evolved.
Speaker 2: And y'all don't do no humping on the bee.
Speaker 1: Anybody humping on shit?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Never have I ever had a threesome.
Speaker 3: I mean, just drink all this shit, drinking up, but some motherfucking juice.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody should be doing something in the threesome though.
Speaker 3: This When I was living in Saint Louis, it was like a real pack diner. So I'm like, I waved at them, like, comes to by me because where else y'all gonna sit?
Speaker 6: And I was by myself, right, so I.
Speaker 3: Guess that was like, I don't know, is that a green light for ORGI shit or something like that? Cause you're black, Like a diner late night, you like, so we order food, just.
Speaker 5: Put this shit together like this is normal diner late night black people.
Speaker 1: Come on, now you know what this about?
Speaker 3: That's hard time. But what I learned about Saying Louis is like people who do swinging, they have like a certain flag in the yard. So I ain't know. I know people get down like that, but you know, they just weren't my type as a couple. I've never fucked a.
Speaker 6: Woman but your bitch is not cute, neither are you.
Speaker 3: Would you participate in the three something?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I would watch thom Ill, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's oh cool? And then like I wasn't attracted to the couple either.
Speaker 1: What you think what threesomes? Should have?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: About twice a year? A year? Yeah? Just have one twice a year. It ain't nothing you gotta do all all the fucking.
Speaker 3: But like you know, like girl girl, a man, as a.
Speaker 5: Man, you should have at least one. Have you two freaks over there who really care about your interests?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Two a year.
Speaker 3: Two years is standard for a man.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's what's recommended.
Speaker 5: Do your best aim for that. Anything more than that it would be considered a lot.
Speaker 2: You feel me some men would say that they're afraid to have three suits because they feel like they can't satisfy two women at the same time.
Speaker 5: What would you show the fuck? What disappoint two women at the same time? Just have two apologies? Hey, I appreciate y'all being here.
Speaker 3: God bless you tonight.
Speaker 5: Y'all gonna keep fun, y'all gonna y'all gonna try without me, alright, listen to me, watch y'all do some grilled.
Speaker 1: Cheese or something. You say onions on yours.
Speaker 2: Right, that's fair. Yeah, have you left women disappointed?
Speaker 5: I hope not. But that's the point of the threesome. It's not about you fucking everybody and making air. You gotta have a great it's a great time.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be a good time.
Speaker 5: You don't really gonna get the fu fu in the threesome like that. It's gonna be one that you can really fuck. And then it's gonna be one that's gonna be like, hey, don't fuck like that, so you gotta get.
Speaker 4: And some as like I know women are like, don't come with her.
Speaker 5: That's crazy because one of them gonna have better pussy than the other one anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, And typically it's the newer pussy, like the pussy that.
Speaker 5: You mean it might not be, though it might not be. You never know when you put pussy side by side.
Speaker 1: I ain't know.
Speaker 5: This one was that much gooder than that one?
Speaker 1: What is this one way gooder than this one? This was good?
Speaker 3: This one good? You're talking about one way good? This way on point here?
Speaker 5: You know you won't know until one the goodest one one of them gonna.
Speaker 3: Be the good, the goodest, the goodest.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Okay, that that brings another conversation. What makes pussy better than.
Speaker 2: The other one? Because some men say all pussies the same.
Speaker 1: Lady, sorry you ready for answer? Asked the question again?
Speaker 2: What makes pussy better than any other pussy?
Speaker 1: The owner?
Speaker 2: How so?
Speaker 1: The owner?
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: You can tell when the puzzy gonna be good. You don't even have to have nothing.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like that don't make sense to me?
Speaker 1: Good pussy energy hit different. Okay, I ain't got nothing to do with none.
Speaker 5: Of these outside factors. You can tell when that pussy.
Speaker 2: Is exceptional and there's no little.
Speaker 5: It gotta be a good owner. You can tell by if a hair, then what a nails look like? If she's a kept woman, that puss already top chef. If she got money, was gonna be hitting way different. It's different.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to get you on this different levels.
Speaker 5: Like a woman who work all the time, that pussy gonna be hitting a little bit different.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be that that God damn that's strong.
Speaker 5: Like oh I eat a crapper with this like this like real you know what I'm saying, Like this ship sticked to you real type. But then it's like if you had a little smart, little college ship that supposed to gonna hit a little different, you know what I'm saying, Because she got that knowledge, you got a little adventurous chick that wasn't hitting different because like she athletic, she was jumping out of the planes and ship like that was ain't.
Speaker 3: Never born acrobatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then you fuck around and you get a little sad chick she depressed.
Speaker 1: That supposed to be good too, but it's sad.
Speaker 2: Sad.
Speaker 1: It's sad you like, like, are you a freak? Are those tears of sadness? It's levels to that ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know it worked like that, but have you ever gotten some pussy you thought was gonna be good and it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But it's just like you have the me and way more lenient to like saying no, that ain't hitting like that, and we're like, okay, you hit it once, that that might That's why I asked.
Speaker 1: That might not have been her be it's pussy at the time. You feel what I'm saying you called it off she was home all work.
Speaker 5: Yet you know what I mean, Like, it ain't even that that pussy was like you know what I'm like that, it's just that it was like, Oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't give you time to prepare.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this was you know what I'm saying, You might not even get down, like you might not just be fucking behind no laborary like that.
Speaker 1: What But you feel me, I might.
Speaker 5: You might hit different if I get you at your Like if I fuck you at my house, then I gotta fuck you at your house to see how you fuck it home, because everybody know you're fucked different at home.
Speaker 3: Better hotel pussy, right, So it takes so many different levels, take.
Speaker 1: A times to hit it to even know if it's good. But you know, off the rip, this ain't for us.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. Never have I ever smelled a woman's pennies or a.
Speaker 5: Seat that's crazy, way too personal, way too person.
Speaker 2: Here he is drinking.
Speaker 3: Why would you smell someone's Niggas used to do that all the time in school.
Speaker 1: Dog, this is what we should talk about.
Speaker 5: People only talk about pussy smelling bad. They never mentioned when the pussy smell good, right sometimes, like smell your lip all day, make you feel like you're in a down and commercial when you smell it, you just like.
Speaker 2: It smelled like a home.
Speaker 1: Right. It's just about that ship. I guess it's Pheromona. Some ship.
Speaker 5: That's the type of ship that make a nigga drive all the way over there two three hours away, or some ship.
Speaker 1: You know what, a nigga just on my way. When that ship happened, you.
Speaker 3: Got a taste for her, right, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, it's literally that looking thing that's a that's a lab. That's a lab. When you agree, he.
Speaker 3: Takes this out right now, like.
Speaker 1: To put them up on too much of this ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever paid for pussy.
Speaker 3: Directly?
Speaker 1: You was looking for your drink.
Speaker 2: You don't pay for some No, I'm just thirsty.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, cars.
Speaker 3: Direct, a little bit indirect on the money, leave it on a dressing cash.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't.
Speaker 4: I feel like when you're dating a woman, it's kind of like paying for pussy, but not like exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not like for you directly.
Speaker 5: But I'm starting like the older gid. I'm starting to think like the men who were baying pussy. I think they had a great idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like you're paying leave.
Speaker 2: That's the oldest profession in America.
Speaker 5: You do a great concept. Yeah, but I would I would buy some pussy. But I wouldn't want a bad from a woman who sould pussy.
Speaker 3: Oh like I was passport bros.
Speaker 2: You want to feel like you want to feel like you're the only one who.
Speaker 5: I want to catch you in like a tight situation, like set it off.
Speaker 3: I'm in a buying I.
Speaker 5: Would buy some buzzard from a woman who didn't like hard time.
Speaker 3: I got a paper my brother to go to college.
Speaker 5: I want some outside factors to determine the price. I need hundred dollars this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, my light's getting cut off.
Speaker 1: We gotta move.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would definitely.
Speaker 2: Be you want like pussy this under distress.
Speaker 1: I would buy that.
Speaker 5: Can't be like from somebody who does this on the regular. I want her to maybe feel bad about.
Speaker 1: It a little bit after. Yo, I want some of that. I can't believe doing this.
Speaker 3: Covid I one of my one of my old friends, she so some pussy take Nigga one time. She doesn't sell pussy, but she's so pussy tay nigga on time because she needed the money, and that nigga died like a year later.
Speaker 2: And she's not.
Speaker 3: No nobody will ever know telling on the show like excellent, my coming mister burns on these niggas.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that Project thirty nine is.
Speaker 5: Complete, I would definitely do that.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: He dad.
Speaker 6: Now, don't nobody ever know?
Speaker 2: Never have I ever fucked the cousin.
Speaker 1: No, this is a Mississippi question. You're trying. You really think we cousin fucker?
Speaker 3: Maybe you had no initially.
Speaker 1: I'm wanting to see who dreams.
Speaker 3: Why he looked at me, bitch you did.
Speaker 4: I ain't never fucking cousin, but I feel like somebody here they have accidentally cousin.
Speaker 3: I might have. I might have. My mama said that ain't my cousin. So I'm going with the she said, my cousin said that's my cousin.
Speaker 5: But my mama, the black people, you can be my cousin.
Speaker 3: Cousin, my cousin. And it was after the fact I didn't realize and we were grown now, not like on some kids shit either.
Speaker 2: But you need to drink though.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm even drinking.
Speaker 2: None of these ship all right? Uh?
Speaker 3: Never have I ever came from dry hunting?
Speaker 1: Damn this two person.
Speaker 3: I had a naked dry hunting so crazy one time, and I couldn't believe it. It was kind of violating. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think we should bring that back, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, And Nanny came and I was like, I mean.
Speaker 5: If you really get into it, you could get real managing black pull your clothes down.
Speaker 2: But then you pull your clothes down, it's over though.
Speaker 3: God, that dry hunk was not nice, That's what that's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is this happening young people and old people? Because you know they do that at the old folks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, young and old in between. You need to just go and do the d Never have I ever This is a good one. Faked an orgasm because I feel like niggas be faking orgasms? Yeah, why though, because it seems like it's so easy for y'all. Honey down word that honey pack.
Speaker 1: Don world guilt?
Speaker 3: Oh damn damn, Why am I doing it? Vibrating the whole time? Bitch calling you? You ain't answering no, because you don't enjoy the sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should not be fucking this lady.
Speaker 2: And you're not gonna come, so you stop.
Speaker 3: Maybe But why though, because she was married or something like why why.
Speaker 1: You think we care about ship like that?
Speaker 2: Y'all don't care guilt for nothing like that.
Speaker 1: It's more about personal guilt.
Speaker 5: It's just like say, answer, you was bugging the lady who was unattractive, and then you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this. What if this got out and I gotta stop right now, and I gotta I gotta stop what I'm doing before I finished.
Speaker 5: Before If I stopped before I finished, it's not considered the fun.
Speaker 3: She's like, don't stop, Carlos, don't stop. I got some crazy ass had from this nigga. He was like general manager for churches Chicken. And as soon as I came and stopping with me, I mean, I planned, you know, it was planned. Okay, it was like yeah, but you know in the moment, you're getting heat right quick. But as soon as I came, I was disgusted with yourself, with myself. That's how I feel about porn.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel about it, Like I'll watch it and then soon as like I don't really watch the computer down.
Speaker 2: I just feel bad about myself.
Speaker 5: No, you feel even worse when you open it. Ship back up and it's still on.
Speaker 1: Get this next ship off my ship. Let me get on here and watch some sermons and something. I used this for business. You got this freaking ship on my work ship. I want this appad to start my LLL on my work computer.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever foued someone not knowing their name? Drink Carlos. Don't pick up your cup, my boy, don't pick up your cup.
Speaker 3: You mean you didn't know it?
Speaker 1: No, I don't be fucking these stranger ladies.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't fuck somebody and I thought their name was.
Speaker 2: Something else and they lied to you by No, it's.
Speaker 5: Just you have somebody to tell you your name, and then you hear their real name and you be like.
Speaker 1: Adrian, I thought your name was Amanda.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's where. Yeah, I never did that. I feel like I knew everybody's name.
Speaker 1: Feel like, yeah, I feel like facts. Your feelings ain't fact.
Speaker 2: They are they are.
Speaker 3: That's that man with that ship. No more, that's no, you got.
Speaker 1: This coming up. That's why she want to quit.
Speaker 3: Listener.
Speaker 4: She made this one never have I ever spun the block on the chick just so I can fucking ghost because she didn't holler the first time.
Speaker 1: Oh I drink all this, That's what I call it. Oh yeah, payback.
Speaker 3: That's some bullshit, though, Do you want to do that?
Speaker 5: Because man, once the nigga locked in, you locked in, bro, because.
Speaker 3: Because she ain't hollered the first time you tried to holler.
Speaker 1: Called after they become single moms, because.
Speaker 5: That's what a nigga been liking you for the longest, for real mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And now.
Speaker 6: Now I'm just fucking don't talk to you no more, single mom.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna fuck with you and then I'm gonna show you how good of a man I.
Speaker 2: Am, and then I'm gonna leave you. Yes, Oh that's so hurtful. Stressed again, God, that's why I'm single right now.
Speaker 1: It's not that is not what.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 4: That ship is scary knowing that niggas is out there doing that because I'm out here trying to find love.
Speaker 3: I'm a single mom.
Speaker 4: I'm back outside trying to meet my husband and you always You're somebody that's always been there, and I'm like, I should give him a chance. He's always been so nice and trying to get to know me. Let me try to get to know him, and he really got vin deada dick.
Speaker 3: See now, when you say it like that, I do understand why niggas be on that type of time. Why because like you obviously picked the wrong person, had a baby with obvious clearly because simes.
Speaker 6: Women never choose the person that like them.
Speaker 3: I mean, but men do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about the chase. Everybody likes a little bit of chase.
Speaker 6: No two people ever love at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always somebody chasing somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta be that way.
Speaker 1: That's the best way for your relationship to work.
Speaker 6: Well, women finding somebody who loved them more than they love them.
Speaker 2: No, it need to go back and forth.
Speaker 3: I feel like, No, I don't feel like that shit.
Speaker 1: You don't deserve each other so you can appreciate each right.
Speaker 4: I agree, there's gotta be a little bit of chase. You can't be totally accessible totally like a nigga need to feel like he could lose you.
Speaker 3: That's just sickening. Why because like I'm I'm over that type of shit. Nigga, If you don't like me the same way I like you today.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna be the same.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be finding something like while I'm still fucking with you, I'm gonna simultaneously be finding somebody who liked me as much as I like them.
Speaker 5: After a whole that game gets played out because it's always gonna be a motherfucker on the other side that's gonna make you think that they like you more, always look good as But even that's the crazy part about it. Even if it is a nigga better than the nigga that you're currently fucking with, what if you go over there and you be over there happy as fuck for thirty days, two months, six months, but on that seven month you just miss your nigga, the nigga that you left that wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: You're like nigga, you are better, You won hands down completely.
Speaker 5: You a better man than what I'm used to, But you actually love the other motherfucker more.
Speaker 1: That's how fucking crazy love is.
Speaker 5: You can you could be with the motherfucker who's clearly the better choice, but if it's not your person, it's still.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to go back to a nigga who ate better.
Speaker 1: You know you want to know what I'm saying. These motherfuckers might not be necessarily better.
Speaker 5: It's something about your person that made them your person in the first place.
Speaker 6: I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm cool you. I haven't been outside for real in a long time. I'm enjoying my life. You said you haven't been out.
Speaker 2: I've been in.
Speaker 3: Relationships for a long time, Like this is the most single I've been in a long.
Speaker 4: Time last like you're about to get ye see, and I'm just the opposite.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of being.
Speaker 3: Single, just like one nigga. You've seen me with one nigga, Like that's.
Speaker 1: What I like, letting me the whole. That's why yours is like this.
Speaker 5: You probably are sick of, Chelsea. When niggas investing feathers on every fucking nigga.
Speaker 1: Got a fether on his.
Speaker 3: Hand preference like that stopping a pocket wise.
Speaker 5: They got a pocket wise, Like you're doing too much?
Speaker 1: And why you gotta flower on your chest? You scaring the hose. All this copper ass jewelry and.
Speaker 5: Bracelets on like that, garrel heads and ship my nigga.
Speaker 3: Walking there with nobody like that cut it off. Give us a motherfucker simp story we can get out of here. So we gotta we got a series. We have a segment on the show is our Dumb Bitch Stories with two women. And then you have the SIMPS series for men, which would be equivalent to man doing some ship that may may have been a little simpish. Oh you got played off a nest in some type of way.
Speaker 1: Oh you want the short version nigga.
Speaker 2: Truth and the whole truth and nothing from high school.
Speaker 5: And you have out there in the relationship for a long time. I ain't been back out here being no simp I'm gonna catch at this point.
Speaker 4: Hold, wait, how long were you in a relationship for a little minute? That's not a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a time, a little minute that.
Speaker 5: Could be all right, I tell you, in the last five years, I probably spent about four.
Speaker 1: Of the men of relations that makes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 5: But it was little moments in between. Relationship was now his symptom.
Speaker 2: What happened though he never got got played by.
Speaker 1: One in my lot recently? You said I don't want no high school ship now in the last eighteen years.
Speaker 2: And nobody did nothing in eighteen years.
Speaker 4: That was like, damn, I sure you try to finess Carlos.
Speaker 2: Come on now nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just feel like we should just stop asking niggas this question.
Speaker 3: Yes, because y're.
Speaker 5: I think when the field played more, we don't be giving the fun A lot of the ship, like you said, the Sam ship.
Speaker 1: We don't give that's just the game.
Speaker 2: But it happened, though it's.
Speaker 5: Known, nothing happened. It's a lot of ship like that I wasted. I don't be mad about it like that. I be mad about the time that I wasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tell us about the time you wasted.
Speaker 5: Oh I met this finance hip. I thought she was bad as fun and then she was just so fucking weird. Though it's weird, like what like rocks in the window type.
Speaker 3: Weird like me, nigga, that's her. She was a witch.
Speaker 5: Astrology and all this horoscope that's into.
Speaker 4: This ship charging rocks in the window.
Speaker 1: And saying, stupid ship.
Speaker 5: My moon is intactarious girl, the moon is the moon, the.
Speaker 3: Moon is that's not true. I whole cycle based on the Moon's women.
Speaker 1: Your cycle is based on your pussy.
Speaker 3: No, Nigga is based on the moon cycles and that's just the real thing.
Speaker 2: A lot of carlos.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like it is based on you in your dad and the ship you've been up to, because that motherfucker was gonna belied whether the moon was outside or that.
Speaker 3: You don't agree with that, No, I don't, because.
Speaker 5: Why because my birthday is in April and it's on the second and the eighth, nineteen eighty three. What's eight and three? That's eleven?
Speaker 1: Yes, add that to the twenty.
Speaker 5: Then you add the one to it, that's twenty one. Divide that by three.
Speaker 1: What you got seven? Ooh?
Speaker 3: What seven week.
Speaker 1: Days of the week? Seven eleven Sunday six six? What's six?
Speaker 2: Six? Is the kind of car on the drive?
Speaker 5: Now divide that by two three some three some September. Then you gotta add you in there period Walgreens. Okay, come on, now.
Speaker 3: I see where you're going this, nigga.
Speaker 1: That shit field lay closed on.
Speaker 3: What Sunday.
Speaker 5: The seventh is the what completion? And then what it's March? So what you gotta do walk.
Speaker 2: Into that ship into the.
Speaker 5: Grand Grand Canyon period horoscope, Happy Birthday, Happy sea Day, Oh cceria, Come on, what was we here last night? In the section in the section what time do we leave the house?
Speaker 2: About seven?
Speaker 1: It an'll go back to the seventh. It don't matter how you look at it.
Speaker 2: I see what you're doing there, my boy.
Speaker 1: I can never agree with her. When your birthday June eighth, that's why we don't agree.
Speaker 3: What are you doing for your birthday? Your birthday Sunday June eighth?
Speaker 5: June is the what six six month? The eighth day minus the one back to the seventh.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Back when we started, there's no point.
Speaker 2: It's no point.
Speaker 3: Come on, Actually, all numbers come back to nine, not seven.
Speaker 1: But once you once you divide nine by the three, what you got six? Come on, it's three. You see what I'm saying. Come on, not there the three you start seven is the finished Come.
Speaker 3: On, man, eighth.
Speaker 5: So once you take the seven and add to two, what you got nine, and then you take away the one.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, somebody you better preaching here whatever that's how it be though.
Speaker 5: Rough scope horror horror or scope look.
Speaker 3: You gotta see it, you got.
Speaker 1: To you got to see it, or or come on.
Speaker 3: Man, man, listen, Carlos.
Speaker 4: Everybody where they can find you, where your show we headed monster y'all on tour.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, plug it. You can fign me an the United States of America.
Speaker 4: I'll be around, though, Carlos is past the space where he feels the need to plug anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I really want love and support. I want to be treated better than everybody else. Don't treat me. Treat me better than everybody else. You know I am requesting special treatment. Yeah, don't treat me normal. Treat me special because I would love to be the exception to everybody's rules.
Speaker 1: I would like extra benefits. I would like to be the exception.
Speaker 5: So when you see me out, or if I see you out, treat me different.
Speaker 1: Go out of your way to speak to me. Don't make me have to come over and see who period.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's how you feel.
Speaker 1: I want to be treated better than everybody.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: You feel the same way, though, you treat me better than everybody, don't like you don't know me.
Speaker 2: I just want everybody to treat each other good.
Speaker 1: No fuck that, that's that. Shit ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Back to me being hopeful.
Speaker 1: Good people don't give a fuck about each other. That's why I want to.
Speaker 4: I give a fuck about people. I love people, I love us, all right, It's fair.
Speaker 1: You have such a pure heart I do.
Speaker 2: I really try to be good and love people for real.
Speaker 1: That's why you gotta this.
Speaker 4: And I tell people on the show I loved me every week because I know some people don't.
Speaker 2: Never hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but don't tell me you love me and you actually don't.
Speaker 1: But I do see you different. You want you want that.
Speaker 5: Don't be loving me the same way you love everybody else. It ain't specially what I'm saying. Just love me different, love me different.
Speaker 2: As long as it's real love, that's all that mattered.
Speaker 1: If long as it feel real, it's good enough for me.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 6: That's the that y all wanted to feel real, nigga. If you ain't real, get the fuck going through excuriod.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all listen if you enjoyed this, Oh, thank you Carlos for pulling up. Thanks, we talked.
Speaker 1: Back, no problem, you know anything for y'all.
Speaker 4: Love y'all, y'all, Like, first, let me give you your flowers. You like one of the funniest niggas outside right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, than you're just so quick with it like there's such a talent.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: We're very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, the medicine is worked.
Speaker 3: Excellent, excellent. Alright, y'all listen. If you enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio Apple wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, A J. Holiday two point oh. Y'all follow me on Instagram. Uh, we got the live show coming up.
Speaker 4: Yay Atlanta, April twenty second, y'all pull up Carlos.
Speaker 2: Will we opening up? Pretty much? Opening up for Carlos.
Speaker 1: Oh work, yeah, open up for me. I'm talking about treat me better, y'all.
Speaker 4: It's official tem Bama on Instagram. Y'all follow me. I love y'all. Once again, thank you for tuning in. Remember to speak now
Speaker 3: And never hold your motherfucking peace deuces,