Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Skip out water. Before the break, you were telling us a story about a remote viewer, Joe mcmonagall, who you had coaxed into go ahead and checking out this box that's on top of a big tower that sounds like it might be leading to a nuclear test of some kind. Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you wanted to finish that story a little bit, because I chose to tell you that story. Again, this was something tasked by us. We didn't decide to go do that. It was given from a task in the Pentagon writing to us, we're interested in having you look at this particular location. And they didn't know that we were using remote viewing to look at this location. They were just tasking this organization up a fort met Marilyn. And so when I wrote back a report to them, I didn't say here's the results of our remote viewing. I did not mention that kind of thing to him. I just said, our source reported this and this and this and this and in this particular case. It was very interesting as a fun ending in that when they got that report that I sent to them, they immediately within two days sent back a letter to us and said, you can't do this. You can't do this, this is wrong. You shouldn't be doing this. And we're like, what is he talking about? This is sinwitty information. The abbreviation sinwitty means critical nuclear design information, and so how can we write to this thing. We don't have a sinwitty clearance, We don't have the right to describe the building of nuclear weapons. And so they said, you can't do this, this is wrong. It should be classified sin witty. And we were laughing to ourselves back in our office, saying, he doesn't even know what we're doing in terms of remote viewing. But our source said this and this about your tower, and they said you can't do this, and we said, well, we did this. So I just wanted to finish the story up as to the fact that whatever Joe was describing, they looked at that and said, this is a nuclear thing here, and they can't tell us about that.
Speaker 2: So they were obviously curious about how the heck you guys came up with that information. In the history of the remote viewing phenomena and program, a couple of names come to mind. Of course, Ingo Swann, who was a just a naturally gifted psychic guy who came up with, as you said, the CRB, the controlled remote viewing protocols. Pat Price, we're going to talk about Joe mcmonagall, the name you mentioned before is just superstars of this ability. Who was Pat Price? How did he get involved in the program and can you lead us toward this amazing discovery that he made in nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 3: Yes, Pat Price used to be a police officer in Burbank, California under to it, and he was mentioning to people about his abilities and put off in targ up at Stanford Research Institute and invited him to come up there and up to Stanford and demonstrate what he's talking about. That they said they were studying this phenomenon. This is before it was called remote viewing. That's a name that was invented by Ingo Swamp. But Pat Price came up and so they did some testing on him of you know how I'm going to drive out in the car and then You'll be asked back in the office here to describe where I'm going and so forth. And they were really amazed at this. And then because they had a CIA contract at that time, a CIA monitor said, could you ask him to look at this? And so he started getting ideas that the CIA was thinking, how do we know what they're really doing at Stanford? Are they controlling this correctly? And then showing us something that's very interesting here, And so they started asking for Stanford to look at places they were interested in and knew that there is no way they could know exactly what was there. And pat Rice came back and said, oh, yes, well I see this here. There's this large building on the left and there's an archway over here and everything. And they're like, how can they know that? They couldn't know that. Well, what's going to happen? Then they hire at Price away from Stanford Research Institute and he becomes an employ of the CIA at that time.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, so he's in a box for a while. Nobody hears from him.
Speaker 3: Well, his life changes, obviously, and he doesn't live down in Burbank, California anymore and has a different kind of access, and the CIA isn't so hell bent on protocol. You have to stay this protocol, which is what Stanford does. You are only allowed this and this and this and this and the protocol, but when he went to the CIA, all they were interested in was the information, So he had a different life after that time.
Speaker 2: He just had natural abilities at this stuff, whether he followed the protocols or not.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's an interesting use of the term natural abilities because in my job I had to learn how to work with people in several different kinds of techniques that seemed successful with them, and some used INGOs swans, and other people used something that we called an extended remote viewing, which was more just sitting down and talking to someone without the name remote viewing on it. And then when I came across Pat Price, it was a very different situation. It sa as though he didn't follow the rules of controlled remote viewing. He just told you what was there. So it took me a long time to get involved and kind of understand what was going on. And that's what got me started in this thing with testing. This whole situation is what Pat Price told us about these UFO bases. Was there any validity to this? Now he actually created that and hit that remote viewing and handed it to the people at SRI in nineteen seventy three. It was late when things sort of settled down because they were angry with him about doing that. This isn't in our protocol. We didn't tell you to do that. And here you walk in and hand us these papers. Don't you ever do that. We're working for someone else, and we had to guarantee we're in these protocols. And then put Off kept them on his desk and said, go get to work down the hall and pat went down to talk to his control for what he was going to test under the protocols. And immediately put Off got interested in this and because he was reading about things that were looked like they could be possible remote viewings. And he called a friend of his and said, this was about one in Australia, and he said, do you know the people down in Australia? Do you know who the case officer is down there in Australia And he said yeah. He said, would you check out this location is? Are they having any interesting things going on there? And he said, well, yeah, I could do that for you. They're really good friends.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: What came back from the information he got from Australia was everything is really nice here. We get along really good with all of the people here in Australia and are very supportive of each other. And there's not a whole lot going on, oh except up north there with all those UFOs all the time. So that's when how in the office as well, that's very interesting. We'll have to get together again have a beer soon. Okay, let's do that. But in Pat Price, I'm sorry. Then he looked down again at these transcripts that Pat had provided and said, you know, there might be something to this, but he didn't, you know, because he was under the control of CIA. He didn't want to tell Pat Price later you know, this is really good stuff. He just kept it to himself.
Speaker 2: So Pat Price stood on to me. Pat Price, in essence takes it on himself. He's is he looking for UFOs? Is he looking for aliens? Or he just kind of casts a wide net and that's what comes back. Do you know what. He didn't follow protocols, He didn't have an assigned coordinate or target. But he on his own looks around, uses his abilities and comes back and says, there are four underground bases alien bases, and here's where they are.
Speaker 3: Right. Yes, it was his idea to do that, but he he was a free wheeling guy. He did what he wanted to do. You know, he didn't have to have somebody tell him whether or not he should go do this. Now he would in his life, and you know, back when he was a policeman and so forth and so on, it was like, we don't know because we didn't know him then. But it would seem like your assumption there is correct. He just went and did stuff because he could do that, and then everybody looked at him and said, well, you can't do that because we didn't tell you to do it. And so it's an interesting world of all the people that dealt with that price over that time.
Speaker 2: Was he amazed by those findings? Was he spooked by it?
Speaker 3: Do you know? I don't know an answer to that. From being around this whole situation a while, he wasn't amazed by it. He was just often going and look at it. Another thing. Later he talked about things that were he talked about them differently, not like a remote viewer would say, well it's this, and it was this, and you could ask him a question about this, and it was about this, and he was very different. He was I came to believe that his operational method or technique was very different than others.
Speaker 2: Well, basically what he found was he came up with four different locations with these base where there's a mountain in the Purdes where he said it was a base built into this mountain and it was the main base. There was one as you mentioned in Australia, there was one in Alaska. And then where's the fourth one. Well, let's see you Well, there's total of four of us. He comes up with four locations and he says these are alien bases. These are tall, skinny beings that are there and somebody else built them.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 2: And then years later, I don't know how many years later, Project eighty two hundred is launched by you. You decide, well, let's use our remote viewers and test this out and see if it's if they come up with the same results.
Speaker 3: Right. Yes, there's Mountain Sea on Australia, Mount Hayes and Alaska, Mount Berdido in Spain, and Mount Indyangani in Zimbabwe which is a landlocked world. Yes, the wind time window here is interesting because here we sit in twenty twenty four endpat Price, it is thing fifty years ago and so time passed and I was given those transcripts by put Off to use to develop a protocol. Or what we did was challenge targets. This wasn't something tasked by the Pentagon, but it was something that I did as the training officer to do testing on how good can how good can this thing be? This remote viewing thing, and so I had it. Let me explain this a little more clearly. In any military unit, you're either doing something called fighting and you're deployed in some sort of a situation. When your military unit is not in that situation, they are training and they're practicing and doing. What you do is whatever military situation you were in. So at Stargate, we were doing the same thing. If we didn't have a particular task to do that day, we did training targets, challenge targets, I called them. So this became a challenge target. This project eighty two hundred. So I did Project eighty two hundred forty years ago, which is ten years after the time that Price had done it.
Speaker 1: So walk me through this.
Speaker 2: So pat Price comes up with these four bases. Years later, you decide you're going to have your guys test out their methods and see what they come up with the first guy, or at least the first guy you mentioned in your book Project eighty two hundred is Joe mcmonagall, who was a superstar, right, he was one of your best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe was very good and she didn't do Ingo Swans style of remote viewing. He did something called extended remote viewing and he was absolutely I'm done. You know, well over one hundred remote viewings in the Army with him before he retired, So he was very good remote viewer.
Speaker 2: You have the original notes of when he goes through multiple sessions, and it sure sounds like what he came up with in these sessions exactly duplicates what Pat Price found. Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: No, there's I probably wouldn't because I'm very cautious about these things. I probably wouldn't say exactly the same. I would say something soft like, you know, that looks very interesting, very similar to what Pat Price was saying. And of course the whole purpose of this was to look at the situation. Is there any way to validate validate what Pat Price was telling us in nineteen seventy three. Well, the challenge project that I was doing, Challenge targeting, was to use our people and attempt to Verifa. If they came up with nothing, all the people that did this, if they came up with nothing at all, we could say, well, that was an interesting story that Fat Price had there. He is just so a wildcat. We're never going to know in any way. And yet I come back with these other people that have tried to do this, Joe and several others on the Ingo Swan technique, and you're right, they're very similar, certainly the shadow of similarity, all right, Price thing.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more