Speaker 1: Mike, I use no drugs. I feel like I'm smoking crack every day.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got.
Speaker 3: Skinny Joe with the next waiting, no liver, the sash talking life.
Speaker 1: He's killing all my clothes. Askies yesterday. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what's going on, man, Yeah, yeah, what's up? Yard? This is Joe Crack, the dull billionaires. Shit, Yo, it is your boy, Jada.
Speaker 4: This is the Joe and Joe uh to Joe and Jay, the Joe and Jada Show. Every show legendary, every show iconic. And we continue to crush y'all. And we're gonna proceed to crush yap. You think of today's guests, you think of everything. You think of a man responsible for many incredible.
Speaker 2: Ding I think of a loan like I need a loan.
Speaker 4: Think of a loan the biggest white party in the universe, or the biggest the largest trading car show, sports member of Billiard. He has some of the greatest friends on earth. He saved me mill when they did a wheelie and they tried to do him. They really did it. It came to the restaurant. We can be here for hours. Give him in his flowers, ladies and gentlemen make some noise for mister Michael Ruby.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that could be the best all time in trouble anyone. If I need a hype man, ill you something.
Speaker 3: It wasn't so loud, he really road. That was a hell of an intro. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: All black.
Speaker 3: I mean you, I got a little I got a little gripe. I gotta settle with you right now. Last night I was going to bed about midnight, as I always do him, just going through social media, see what's going on in this world. So it's a little clip came up from the two of you, and you know it said you talk a little ship said a white party thing is not for me. I don't want to be there, Joe said, is the only party per year.
Speaker 2: My wife wants to go there. So you really he really wants to be there, he said, you knows that was his way. I didn't really know this guy before that.
Speaker 1: We're just spending time for the first time, and that was his way of getting you.
Speaker 2: After you watched it, he's invited you know what he's I mean, we got to see you moving on. I just want to say one thing First of all, as you.
Speaker 3: Know, the White parties takes a lot of he's in I just want to say so annoying for the White card.
Speaker 2: Want I just want to.
Speaker 3: Say one thing though, it takes, as you know, a little bit of training, twelve hour party, gotta being in shape. It's like you gots I think you trained to get in the shape here in now for the White Party.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest body on earth, and now you're invited. You deserve it. Top five.
Speaker 3: Listen to that family coming together right away. We're at Fanatics Fest. Uh, the biggest thing moving is these training calls.
Speaker 2: How did you note it?
Speaker 1: Jump on it early and you created you know, this big event behind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, the amazing thing about Fanatics Pest there's only the third year we're doing this, which is kind of insane when you think about it. It's really become a sports week in New York. Sb's moved from LA to New York to go the night before Fanatics Fest, Dodgers playing the Yankees this weekend. By design, you've got WWE at MSG Saturday night. World Cup, small thing called the World Cup. This Sunday World Cup Final Argentina Spain. Oh God, God, it's insane time. One hundred build themselves around this. So it's like so many great events coming together, but we're on it. You got two hundred thousand of the boost not just sports fans, super fans here at Jefferts for this over the next four days. And the thing is so humbling to me is you got four hundred the biggest stars in the world coming together to celebrate these fans, and it creates so many great moments.
Speaker 2: And you know, for me, you know, we.
Speaker 3: Love being a connector, we love being in the center of everything. And you know, it's just amazing to see the giant smiles on all these fans faces. And I love you guys being to come here and get so many different interesting things and the people you guys come in touch with. So we like doing that. That's just Finac's all about bringing people together. And you know, we wake up and go to bed obsession with how do we do great things for sports fans? As really to trading.
Speaker 2: Cards and collectibles, I'll say, in a.
Speaker 3: Lot of ways, I'd say we got into this market in the middle of COVID people thought we were nuts. It's a cyclical business. It's a great during Covid, it's gonna all fall apart. And we just thought the companies that were in there before, they weren't marketing, they weren't innovating the product. The athletes didn't care about it. So we got in and we just really like entrepreneurs, So let's innovate the product, let's market it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Let's build products that athletes really care about.
Speaker 3: Now five years later, there's so much enthusiasm excitement domestically in the US because of the actions we've taken.
Speaker 2: But we're going to.
Speaker 3: Globalize this business down to so I think we're still we're the first thing of this baseball game here.
Speaker 4: How important is the Knicks winning the gym? How much fluidity is that bring it? This year is fanatic fits.
Speaker 3: I think if we were trying to script it, we couldn't script it any better. I mean, having the Knicks, I everyone in fifty three years, I mean, do you know how much happier Joe is like? I mean, this guy's let me ask you a question, how much happy is your life this year than last year?
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy's he's like, I use no drugs. I feel like I'm smoking crash every day.
Speaker 3: I mean the guy we've got Skinny Joe with the Knicks waiting live in the Best talking Life.
Speaker 2: See kill close the Askpies yesterday. I don't even know. I don't even know what's going on. Man.
Speaker 1: It's like they not get to take a picture.
Speaker 2: If I ever was a groupie. And now you can throw a flag on that.
Speaker 1: It's up the New York Knicks and that actually close the Spies and they come on, Joe, let's take a picture together the team and you is sick.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you don't get memories like that very off in the life. And that's why you look back and say one of the best memories of my life.
Speaker 1: That is definitely one of the best memories in my life. And you know what happens is we go to Madison squad Garden and we see thirty thousand people and we think those are the nick Fins. And so when we do the parade, we got a thirty million. Mister Dolan gave me my own faat in the parade. So I bring hip hop.
Speaker 2: I just seen.
Speaker 1: Thirty blocks in a row of human beings like it was just I said, holy, I said.
Speaker 2: Why, I didn't even know we had that many niggas.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It was, you know, having built fanatics, you know, as my full time the only thing I'm really focused on since twenty eleven, watching the way the Knicks fans showed up was like no the fan base has ever showed up. It was the biggest single hot market for our merchandise business since we started. It shattered the records, Bigger than when the clubs won after one hundred plus years, Bigger than when the Dodgers won, Bigger when the Lakers won.
Speaker 2: It shottered the records.
Speaker 1: You already know when it's a real moment, you need a real bottle.
Speaker 2: That's why we rock with eighteen hundred tequila. Y'all heard me.
Speaker 1: These people were making tequila for eleven generations.
Speaker 2: That's right, eleven.
Speaker 1: That's a legacy, that's og status oj. They were the first to introduce in nir Ho set the standard before most of these brands even existed, and you could taste the difference.
Speaker 2: It's for real.
Speaker 6: Eighteen hundred Crystallino in reprisado was what we've been on lately. Move clean, elevate, no burn, no rough edges, just a premium poor that speaks for itself. You know when It's something that's just built right. That's what this is. Real talk, that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: It's always around for the best nights, the wins, the celebrations, to remember that night's story.
Speaker 6: Whether you're keeping it low key with the crew or you're pulling up to a big event. Eighteen hundred fits every second. It ain't trying too hard. It's just that eighteen hundred tequila, real legacy, real smooth.
Speaker 2: That's the move, true, true, true one.
Speaker 4: If you've never been to fanatics vest the recreation of the forty forty, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Every it couldn't have been. This is insane. Look at it crazy. You know.
Speaker 3: I remember when we starting to act fast three years ago. Jane Das said me and said, hey, you know, I love forty forty such an important, iconic brand. Why don't we pop it up for guys like you, the most important you know, artists, celebrities, athletes and support. BANAX has to give them a private place to hang out. For the most important people at the festival. So this place holds three four hundred people. I remember looking up last year, I saw Lebron, James Draymond, Tom Brady, Kevin Hardy was a little hard.
Speaker 2: To see, if I'm being honest, but I did.
Speaker 3: I did see Kevin up there, Kevin Hart, Kaled, Michael Parson, c J Straud, all standing together.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, this is the middle of.
Speaker 3: A sports travers all guys around, guys, no travers DJ, and actually.
Speaker 4: This one is for the o gs.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it eighteen.
Speaker 3: I would say your entry into hip hop was Meek Meal. Yeah, I look, I didn't design to have I mean, let's keep this real. Finax has one hundred and fifty million customers today. You know, there's two billion kind of avid sports fans in the world. Everybody is a customer of fanatics, and so you know, our sports fan just follows the popular the world.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what my fans care about, right, this is the hip hop show. Something I've always respected you for because you don't know I'm privy to being behind the scene. Of course, so you become cool with Meek Mil, he gets locked up and you fund his lawyers to get him out of jail. I'm telling you, Yeah, what they want to know, like, why did you feel like I want to help Meek Mil?
Speaker 2: Why do you come out of your pocket and support him? In that way.
Speaker 3: So I remember meeting Meek for the first time. I think it was twenty fourteen. He was at that time together with Nikki. I was with my daughter, Kylie was she must have been six. I can not do the math I had six seven.
Speaker 2: Eight years old.
Speaker 3: Meek was like, it was really interesting because I barely met at a high school. You know, I went to college for six weeks. The way I learned is we asking questions. Okay, I'm always asking people questions. I'm always studying my surroundings. So as my daughter was like at this point, you know super you know, asking Nicky a bunch of things and being like a typical six or eight year old who's meeting somebody that she likes. Meek has asked me all kinds of questions about business, and I'm like I saw in him that same like just curiosity and passion to learn that I have, and we became really friendly. What people don't understand is by the time all the shit went down with me in twenty seventeen, that was like one of my closest friends and he remains say one of my closest friends.
Speaker 2: Like I love Meek Mill, people say, I hear.
Speaker 3: Some dumb shit, tell oh, I don't see you guys in pictures of his body, Like, that's my fucking brother.
Speaker 2: Meek is my friend.
Speaker 3: Meek is my by ieri in a year that I loved. Yeah, of course, but I don't talk to me for three months because I'm working eighteen hours a day.
Speaker 2: That is my brother.
Speaker 3: So anyway, what happened was it's a crazy story. So Meek had a probation hearing in Philadelphia and he kept telling me about this crazy judge he had who kept like trying to control his life. So he called, We're on a Friday afternoon. I remember this like it was yesterday. My memory sucks this point if it's not really important, he says, rue, what do you do on Monday? I said, like, I'm fucking working. What do you think I'm doing? He says, like, can you come to my probation hearing? I'm like, you want me to come to your probation hearing? He's like, yeah, why you see what happens to a black person when they go for a probation hearing. So I'm like at this point, like I don't like, I'm dumb, I don't know anything. I'm like, is it really important. He's like, it would mean a lot to me. I said, gosh, I called my office like yo, clear out, Like he's got a probationary in Philly. It was one o'clock, I said, clear out thirty minutes for the probation hearing. So I got to leave the hoose by twelve fifteen. I'll be back by two o'clock or two fifteen. So I lived like a half an hour from there. I get there and me's like really nervous, like yo, this judge's gonna lock me up, like for what you popped it really on a motorcycle. You got to you got a ticket, the ticket got dismissed. You are not going to jail for popping really on a motorcycle. Anyway, judge starts, and I watched the probation officer get up and they say, basically say Meeke's real name. We recommend no sentence. He's a model probationer. That's my boy, a model probationer. The DA gets up and the DA is never like friendly like this, They said, we recommend no, no, no sensing she said. The judge starts screaming at the probation officer and the charity. I was like, what the fuck is this Now, I'm like, maybe games crazy as I think he is. So she's going off. So next thing, we're two hours into this thing. I'm like, cancel my day. There's like an intermission in the middle of this probationary. This judges in our glory. Denise Brinkley one of the worst human beings on this planet. Okay shout out to her. A horrible human being. Okay, loves controlling his life, love locking people up. Didn't want to do the fair thing s wants to lock people up.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy.
Speaker 3: We go where like it's like two hours into it. We just walked the bathroom. Everyone I just take a leak, and he says, like they're in the lockdows of me. You were not getting locked up. I walk back in like a bunch more cops come in and they're like mixed counsels, like, hey, can you speak on his behalf?
Speaker 2: And I get up.
Speaker 3: I tell a story about Hey, we've known another three four years. This guy's moving my mom a bunch of times, my daughter like he's around, he's around all these people.
Speaker 2: So you are again, you're only going four a half and now it turns into you.
Speaker 3: Two and a half, just two and a half hours into this four hour bullshit, and I give like this impassion, Like I'm a pretty passionate guy, talk about how much I love him. Look, I know he's not perfect, but like who is perfectly? He's creating jobs. He's a great guy. You know, he's a perfect No, but does he deserve to be locked up?
Speaker 2: Hell no?
Speaker 3: Like, let this guy go, you know, create jobs for people. Let him go build his community. The woman never looked at me once an hour and a half later at five pm, of course, then it was time for her to go home for the day. So four hours into this thing, she sends them in two to four years and stay prison for popping to will, for.
Speaker 2: Popping a will. Who couldn't believe that? Oh? Had he? You know, Mick West, he's a rocket, wants to be talking's his eyes are wording up. I'm like crying like a little bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, And like I watched him taking his watch off and giving his wallet, giving his shit to his mom.
Speaker 2: He's like a wore two pero under her. That's what happens when you go to jogstaw.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck, no, so I didn't know Desert Press at all when this happens, Like I met her for the first time in the court that day, I'm like, hey, like I said to his mom, I want I'm getting him out of prison. I won't stop tak us at person, no idea what I'm doing. There's this Hey, I'm in Desert Press, I run Rock Nation. You know I'm gonna get him out of presents a great Let's work together, and jay Z and dead stuffed up in the biggest ways. At the end of the day, there's nobody better than des and you know, we just you know, we.
Speaker 2: Kind of did it together. She did more of it, but we did it together.
Speaker 3: We didn't stop till five and a half months later he got this the uh Supreme courtbound somebody you ordered his release and ultimately all the.
Speaker 2: Charges got dropped. So it just shows you.
Speaker 5: Now, this led so not only your business and the major friendship with Dez and jay Z, but it also left to the reform. Well, you got involved with freeing people that were all tell them stuf about the reform. Look, I'm an entrepreneur.
Speaker 3: So the end of the day, when you see Shida Zambre is kind of like your instincts, it's kind of deal with it. So I remember Josh Shapiro is now the governor of Pennsylvania. He kept saying to me during this thing, I know you just want to get Meek out of prison, but like there's so many other people that impacted by this. You guys got when he gets out, you guys got to do something about this. As soon as you got out of prison, myself, Meek Jay Robert Garth Dez talked and said, like, we got to fix the underlying problem. So we we right away knew we're going to create the Reform Alliance.
Speaker 2: We've now created a pathway.
Speaker 3: So there's four and a half million people that were on probation for at the time in twenty eighteen when he got out. We've now, I mean, we've created a passway for more than one point one million people to get off of probation and for all by changing the underlying broken laws. And I got saysling. We're humbled to do it. It was a problem that needed addressing. We've made a lot of progress during different political environments too, Republicans Democrats all working together. Is this is something you need to be done, and you know, we built a great organization. The organization, by the way, it's well funded, it's got a great team led by Jessica Jackson, and you know we're gonna keep fighting tirelessly for the kind of the voice lesson. You know, I'm proud that we started. And at the end of the day, it was inspired by me. It was started by you know, Meek and Jay and Robert Daz myself.
Speaker 2: But you know it's it's off to the races and we're proud of it. Why that's awesome. Today show brought to you by hard Rock Bet sportsbook.
Speaker 7: Some sports fans call this the slow time of the year, but on hard Rock Bet, we call it baseball season the summer. Hard Rock Bet has the hottest betting odds in Flora, introducing the ten cent summer sale, big juice fee, whatever you call it, cutting our cut on winners, spreads and over under pregame Baseball bet, same BET's better odds. If you're ready to step into the batter's low, sign up today hard Rock Bet five dollars bet. If it wins, you get one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's right, an extra buck fifty in your account. And sure, hard Rock Bet is Florida's only legal sportsbook, but you don't have to be in Florida to join the party. Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, Colorado, Illinois, and Michigan. More states on the way. So grab your bat and swing for the fences all August long during hard Rock Bets ten cents Summer sale. Download the hard Rock Bet app today. Roll with Us offered by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, offered by Seminoal hard Rock Digital, LLC. And all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically president in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia. Play terms and conditions apply. Concern about gambling in Florida, call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are somebody you know as a gambling problem wants help, call what eight hundred nine with it. In Arizona, Ohio, Virginia call one eight hundred my reset gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: I commend you for that and one of your superpowers is you're a very humble guy. And no matter what you hear, how much money Michael Rubin got. Like when I walk so say I go to the White Party, who is this security? Like, is this like the secret if you got a different kind of security? No, I just walked in the bathroom. Now I've seen it, I said, day goes these guys again, What is this like twenty thousand dollars an hour of security? This is a different security. Well, look we have no I'm telling you what a things with me.
Speaker 3: We love having people of all backgrounds coming together and you have you know, all right, my friends of the Democrats, Republicans, every areatre Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not into politics at all.
Speaker 3: Like I think politics divides us and I hate Like I'm all about bringing people together.
Speaker 2: So sign I'm not a political person.
Speaker 3: But by the way, there were a lot of FBI and Secret services.
Speaker 2: Josh Shapiro's coming here.
Speaker 3: Today, Kythie Oakle's coming in here today, ky Trump's coming here today. Like we're friends with that. Like, look the way I build night of relations room.
Speaker 2: I like that. I only I mean I can his to break the eyes. Everybody party with each other everybody. I had a great time. People try to divide us. It's such bullshit. The single biggest thing I don't like about this world right now, It's never been more divided. That's bullshit.
Speaker 3: We shall be working together to help each other, to push each other up. I won't be where I am. We got so many people that have helped me. I won't be shit without so many people that have been behind me. I want to help any time I can help somebody that you know works, whether it's whatever they need.
Speaker 2: I'm always trying to do that. You know, you're in me for that.
Speaker 3: It's just my personality and I'm honored to do that and people have been hobre to do it for me.
Speaker 2: So like, I'm just all about bringing people together.
Speaker 3: That's what the White Party was creating for, about bringing you know, the most diverse group of people together that we all learn from each other, we grow together. And by the way, well that's not fun too, like fuck not having fun? Like who says twenty twenty six? We can have fun?
Speaker 1: Fuck that, man, that's fucking crazy. You're right, and I believe right. I tell them all the time. They don't believe me, but I'm telling you the truth. When I wake up and I see a light bulb in my bathroom, I can't believe I owned the light bulb, right, Like, I grew up with shit, So I'm so fucking happy.
Speaker 2: But have you ever woke.
Speaker 5: Up at like five in the morning that heard the birds singing? The birds singing all around? That's how I feel every morning when I get up. I'm like, I feel like the birds is I'm like wow, Like this is fucking ah.
Speaker 2: So here's the truth.
Speaker 3: If we didn't all have an appreciation of how fortunate we are, there's something the matter with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're all get out India.
Speaker 3: If we're not all super aware how fortunate we are, we're not all aware of how fortunate we are.
Speaker 2: We're broken. Okay, you're lucky. We're all lucky as shit.
Speaker 3: Okay you figure the betes, you had, the life you've led, We're all fucking lucky.
Speaker 2: So why do we not want to be good human being? And even when people you know.
Speaker 3: It's funny I did for a fest, I did the breakfast club, and I love Charlotte Manen. Charlat Mane comes right on and he's hey, I got the guy. Room calls white Diddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, just you know, Charlotte, he's always fucking with me.
Speaker 3: He's trying to get a reaction. But I'm like I said him right away, you know it. All I care about is do I feel like I'm doing the right thing? Of I'm doing the right thing? That's all the matter. When you look yourself in there and say, am I a good human being? Am I doing the right?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 3: Am I being a good person? All everything else is bullshit. You know, the better you do, more people come for you. I promise you.
Speaker 2: You guys have been eating a long time. More problem.
Speaker 3: And by the way, when you guys have been at the most top of your career, that's when people are trying to knock you down more than every But you know what, that's called competition.
Speaker 2: It makes you competitive, It's what makes you healthy. Doesn't bother me. I like it. It's called a hit in hand. Tell us about Fanatic Games too, man. The prize with some of the challenges.
Speaker 3: Fanash Games is incredible and maybe next you we'll see we'll get you guys in wait.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't got the legs I do. Let me represent you, brother, all right? So here's the deal Finance Games. It's fifty athletes, artists, celebrities, fifty average show fans. So one hundred contestants competing in eight athletic competitions.
Speaker 2: From the ww walkout to the UFC.
Speaker 3: How hard can you punch to NFL field goal kicking to FIFA get that soccer ball you know in the right place in the net, to baseball pitching, hockey accuracy, golf putting, and basketball three point shooting.
Speaker 2: Eight competitions you drop your worst two scores.
Speaker 3: First prize gets one million in cash, walks out here on Sunday. Second price six hundred and sixty thousand, our Ferrari, Third prize of Leo Messi trading card with about a quarter million bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, these gifts, I just want to check it out. By the way, I want to tell.
Speaker 3: You what then some new CALLI from now before you get to Lukekago Tay's like a fuck last year.
Speaker 2: Now, this is actually a great start.
Speaker 3: Last year I watched Tom Brady and Eli Main and the paired together going through the games. Again, you're competing us to one hundred people, but they pay you, like in golf. I saw Brady going he threw a couple of pitches. He looked like me, and Eli looked like Otani. Okay, I'm like this fucking guy.
Speaker 2: He lost it. I never checked.
Speaker 3: I never checked the stats. End of the I see FaceTime. He said, show your boys in the top spot, motherfucker. I'm number one.
Speaker 2: Brady.
Speaker 3: Literally as soon as I walked away, he went on. He went on, you was this bad?
Speaker 2: I was as bad.
Speaker 3: I just he was getting warmed up. He went on a run like I've never seen. He won the games last year, took a million dollars. I'm actually donated. Deal with the crazy things.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 3: Number two is the most recent UFC heavyweight champ. Justin and then a gym teacher from Philadelphia was the number three, and six to the top ten were average show fans, not athlete.
Speaker 2: James Harden was number four, missed by teeny bit. So we get you in this next year. I need to training all year education he trained on. I think he can do it. It's an athlete deal. I wasn't from something with his bring.
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm seventy five to eighty percent athlete.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you question. I can do.
Speaker 3: I can do almost every so last year, so I repaired Kalid with Brady. Kalid talked a lot of shit. Do you guarantee a better performance than that? He's in Kalent?
Speaker 4: That is my brother, But athletically, I'm in a different calendar, Cols, my brother still a little charlleage.
Speaker 2: I sent you up to talk to calend.
Speaker 4: I'm in a different strategy fan athleticism with talent.
Speaker 2: You know. So the next ye we're gonna pair you in calet. I'll have you guys being calid against each other.
Speaker 1: Next my brother his Shanna. Haven't you on the show. Thanks for waiting for me. I was late. I'm never late. I'm never late, and.
Speaker 3: You were laughing you were late with Dezier West got trouble me to fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm telling it, de Dez, I'm never late. This is like a freaking nature.
Speaker 1: The traffic we went to George Washington, then they turned us back to the tunnel.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the traffic is going on, and I'm fighting and Dez is blowing me up.
Speaker 2: And see that. I listen, You're.
Speaker 5: Never supposed to be late for this levelable person, I said, your dad.
Speaker 3: You know, I got to tell like okay, sidon your family. I feel like I've known you for a long time. You've always been great to me. You've always rooted for me, You've always done anything kind of for me, and I feel the same way about you.
Speaker 2: So you know you could.
Speaker 3: You could have an accident and be late for me anytime.
Speaker 2: No big deal, you know dead.
Speaker 3: I got to sit over there and saw some issues and it was ten minutes a piece I had and I'm honored to be with you.
Speaker 2: Guys. Have I got here. I'm gonna tell you a weird thing.
Speaker 1: Why have I Let's go, baby Never I look at you for some reason, I get this weird image of you with Saint Bots. One time you was on Instagram and you were showing the plane going like this.
Speaker 2: Scares your ship out of me? Get the fuck out. He I don't want no box and his ship. I do not.
Speaker 3: The airport in Saint Bart's the planes come in, I don't. I'm gonna tell you a crazy story. So like ten years ago, I was saying how scary that is for the plane to land there, And so I walked out on the beach at eating rock on my life. The little plane comes in overshoots, the runway tumbles into the snow in front of me. No person got up and walked right away.
Speaker 2: That was in front of me. I don't like that airport, no, but I equate it to you. I don't know why. You know. I did it one time on like Instagram or something.
Speaker 5: I was like, fuck, this guy gets on that plane, but you take GW we go my bonus better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, thank you for being there, fanatic spress. I wanted to be with you. Guys. We got a custom up for the White Party and a new competitor for the fact a competitives start training. Then I men, this year. Ain't gonta sit out there with all your faers.
Speaker 4: You guys got answer around you know this, ain't that that?
Speaker 2: Ain't this cracking? Just make some noise for Michael Romance best like man ever shirt. Let's go back.
Speaker 4: Joe and jadasshow dot com. We got new merch fresh off the Prestons. Go get it big out of Big Bow. Joe and jadenshow dot com. You can get the little Cold for a T shirt Willow Hoodies at it's.
Speaker 2: My favorite right there.
Speaker 1: I need an extra large showing jadenshow dot Com, go there and get it