Speaker 1: What's up with you? Keep money? Hard up running? Well, I see you want they're hiking early, hiking early this morning? You hiking? Yeah, I did a little three point five mile. That shit got me this morning. How you covering? I drinking? Motherfucking uh nigga ginger, No, how you be covering like you sleep? You that's too cold. It was freezing this morning. Dog. That's when you put it in the waters. That's when you posted to jump. It felt like Boston this morning. My hands got numb. Come on, man, man, man, you damn man, your ass up. I had to start running, get warm. It's like nigga going to motherfucker start right, Let's get it right. What you say you ain't jumping in the pool for two minutes underwater, focused breathing. Yeah, every morning, Yeah, nigg I gotta see this on tape. So feel yo. Listen there, I look gad this like so cold, bro. It was like forty something to the stripping, my hands to the stripping, my hands was numb this morning. It ain't been like that. Pete Well to the stripping. Lord is not getting in the pool. This is five thirty six in the morning, just this way, the way the weather is right now for two minutes, for two minutes. I know he can do it though, because it's mental, his mental and getting talking, but mental, cond do it. But I give it two minutes. Two minutestes, damn, it's two minutes. It's like the cold tub. You know, you have to get in the cold to us to the contest there. If you do what, I'll do. They know if you do it, I'll do it. This is a lifestyle for me. Look, y'all can't do something to keep going, just meant to keep men encourage him. Yeah, that's mental. I know if you do ten seconds, you can do another ten seconds. If you can do ten seconds and do anothering, I know, I know, I know. I've seen you go through hell, bro, you can do a lot of I'm just saying like, damn, just nah, just like damn. Now it's that moment like ah, ship it's cold. But then you're like, no, what trying to conquer something. I can do it. But I'm just like god, damn. So that's what. It was so cold this morning on the hike. But you know what it was because I'm elevated too, so it was colder. It was colder, you know, the higher I went, it got colder. Let me say this. I was like, ooh, my handsles, this my two cent. Next time you do a workout. And I ain't even telling you because you're great, bro, I ain't even you know what I'm saying. You know how to get it right right? This from me to you. When you get it when you come out shot the next time to go work out and you feel it before you go out, before you even touch the air, don't embrace make it embrace you Like the fuck how cold it is outside. I'm gonna walk up this here to come all the way back, look coming out like it. Want to go out, like, no, go back here. No, it was like that this come out with something, but it say. I walked out it was cool and then it just back of my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, where that cold comes from?
Speaker 1: It just smacks me inside my head my hand. I was like I was ready. I was, but no, I was still I would I mean, I can't turn around. I wasn't turning around, but I was just like, god, damn, I'm saying, we go at it different. When I when I get that, man, I know I gotta walk the beach and it's all they away. I never was thinking about it though. I never think that this ship funk that like, yeah I can if I can take ten steps, I can take tim So that's how I be. Yeah, but I ain't even thinking about the walk. I'm in my head listening to music, thinking about what I'm doing for the day. The walk is nothing. As far as I'm concerned. I'm gliding. So so what's your concern? No, I just said this morning it hit me. It's the first time, is what I'm saying. I was like, I'm buying enough to have you know what you need to go spend some days in Colorado or something. Just ship in the snow. Let's get a graphic because just Paul meditating in the snow and he let's let's do uh a bike in the mountain. Let's get it. Yes, sir, might have me on the bike. Hell no, I want to start biking. And no, you don't know how to change a tire. No, you know what I'm saying. I know I changed tire on the bike. On the bike, you're gonna put the chain back on bike and line you see, I got full bikes in front of the house. I ain't going how you changed. How you changed the chain on the tire when you break out? You know what I'm saying. Change? Come on you how you change? You put it on there? You get on the pedal.
Speaker 2: Line, you got.
Speaker 1: The top part. You gotta flip it upside down? Do the did you good? You can do either way like that though, you can do it like that. But I sit on the pedal. That's all right?
Speaker 3: This hot off the press. Jimmy Butler. Their fielding trade calls for Butler. What I say wish lists according to shams here, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 3: Avericks Warriors. So what do you think about the deal and what team would be the best fit.
Speaker 1: For Jimmy Buckets is out of Miami. Man best fit is the Warriors. Hold on the Warriors, Mavericks.
Speaker 3: Rockets are his preferred destination list.
Speaker 1: He's from Texas. He won't do young riders, some young rogers though, some young but where they really gonna go, Jimmy Butler like the Houston Rockets. Listen, listen. He can't get them over to the top. You know what I'm saying. He can get them a for sure spot in the playoffs. But like if I'm Jimmy, if I'm Jimmy and I'm looking to try to win it. Yeah, you guys got to go to Golden State, Golden State over the match. He don't fit. He don't fit with them, bro. It's Jimmy buckets, but he don't fit with Luca. Think about that, Luc. Yeah, he gonna be spotting up. That ain't his game. Jimmy gonna have to change his game to wherever he go. Ain't no more of that. Yeah, but he gonna need a ball. He needs the ball a little bit like Luca is. Just you're gonna just be having to wait on Luca to get into his one too, and then you're gonna have to all right, you up like after Kyrie. And then you got Clay sitting Clay. It's perfect play good for that because he could just spot up. That's what Clay do. But Jimmy, you gotta have him in action. He gonna come down like four five different possessions and to be standing there. I don't like that for Jimmy. And then to go to State. At least he's gonna be moving, cutting, coming off a dribble, handoff, slicing, you know what I'm saying. At least a Golden State. He gonna fit more with him because he's gonna be felt more involved in the offense. So I don't like and then Houston. It just don't make a lot of sense. You gotta let them young boys develop. I like that. But the other move I like, ship get to Denver, Get to Denver. They dude needs to give something up to give to Denver. Though. Who you give up to get in the Denver? Gordon? Man you can have You can't give up Gordon. You can have Murray. Nah, I ain't giving up. They give me. You can have Murray. You don't like Marry in Miami. Marry and Miami gets lost, y'all. No, you gotta find like you gotta find a way. He lost in the sauce in Miami. I don't know. They's some of these teams need to shake up, though, Like if Denver want to get back to where they was, they need to shake up. If Miami and Butler, Yeah, damn, that's that's That's what I'm saying, that it makes them, That's what I'm saying that one like. I like the Golden State. I just don't think that that's enough there. Even though Golden State has been playing, you know what I'm saying. And then there's so much movement. I think Miami was trying to be like a Golden State with moving and stuff. You can't really do that. But yeah, I don't. I like him in Denver. I like the Denver joint. I like that. I actually like him in Dallas. But as you, as I'm sitting here listening, you put it, put it to places. Yeah, you do. Gotta wait on Luca. But you know, Luca also makes those guys better. You know what I'm saying. He makes role players better, like Jimmy a little more. I mean, he's an enhanced role player. You know what I'm saying. He's that he's he ain't that superstar. But you don't you don't want he don't want standing in the corner. It's Pete Piers. You can't leave Pee Piers at the top of the corner. And of three can hit three, he can, you know what I'm saying. You get him in the playoffs. He can get to the file line, get ten and fifteen. You know what I'm saying. But you gotta, like, you gotta use Jimmy Butler. You gotta you can't have him standing around you know what I'm saying so that I don't even look right over there from I like Denver. If he goes anywhere, that's crazy, that it lead crazy. Uh yeah, I like him in Denver, man, if he goes anywhere or Minnesota. Oh think he's gonna go back to Minnesota, Dug. I feel like I feel like dude, I think he need a consistent wingman out there, because, uh, Jada McDaniels, he ain't took the lead yet, he though, yeah, but he got a knockdown shots too. He will he he got he gotta give me fifteen, not ten. He gotta be at the point where he giving me fifteen what you're taking eight in defense? Eight to ten in defense or fifteen seventeen in offense, fifteen seventeen in office. And and that's that's Jimmy Butler, right, Jimmy Butler can lock up too. Still ain't gonna say that. I like him on Luca more thripping. We saw what Luca did the Jaden McDaniels. At least Jimmy can bring some toughness in the playoffs. He got respect Luca get that off on anybody. But then he could go out. He can get off on anybody. But then he got somebody and go right back at him. I don't think that's I don't know, he's throwing a bunch out. I don't hear none of that. Ship Minnisota need to do something too. They do they what they gonna do? You gotta give chemistry some time. Bro, ain't even you know what I'm saying. They neither year together. And see what that thing looks like. You know, yeah, but it still looked like something missing. That's crazy. Jimmy Buckets is gonna be on. He could be the missing piece for Denver in Minnesota. If that's the case, you need to talk about Milwaukee and Ship. Well, that's in the conference. You know how they do it. The Miami gonna ain't gonna trade. He ain't gonna train him in the conference, damn. So when I look out west, shout to Jimmy Buckets, man, wherever you laying, man, I think he's gonna make the team better, right Yeah. But I'm just yeah, for sure Jimmy making anybody better. It's just where he land. I like to see him have an opportunity to make a run. And I think Denver and Minnesota is the two spots when I look out west, maybe Golden State or Ship even meshis Minnesotas, Memphis, get even Memphis, scary. Wow, Who you give up? Who you give up? Who they got? They got Ja, they got Jay Jatts. You ain't giving up JJ, you gotta give up. No, we don't give a bang with like Bang, you ain't gonna take nobody else. They they won't do take that big fellow e day Nah, it ain't giving up, young fella. Maybe if you got some picks and you got foe, you got fot they ain't getting rid of so Joe, big fella Edie uh JJ and Bang, you ain't touching those rest at the other big fella off the bench that's knocking down threes? Who the foreigner? Kid? So Pete do you do? You go to Golden State? And then what do you give up? If you go to State? You gotta give up Ship. They don't wait when you Miami giving up a piece like that? You're looking for some like either like they probably want Wiggins some trade pieces or the yeah, like somebody like Kaminga. You get coming up for Jimmy buckets. Yeah, I'm trying to make a run with Steph still doing what Steph doing. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm doing everything I can for Steph Curry to extend his his uh, his his prime and what he whatever little the things that he doing and giving. Like if we value Steph the way we say we do and the way Steph is still playing at a high level, this is the best opportunity. I can't wait for community to get where I need him to get in three years right now, you know what I'm saying, And then we start all over in three years, we'll go in a different direction. Damn. You know that's what it is. I don't know if I give up kaminga. I mean, do you think if you think commit I mean, what kind of future is he? Though? You think he's gonna be a superstar we invest in him, you think he's gonna be a super staff leave here. He's gonna be a version of a superstar. Probably not. He's gonna be a building block, He's gonna be He's gonna be a key a building. He's gonna be a major piece of Golden State and what they do. That's like, I'm gonna extend this window with Steph right now. If I got a sacrifice a dude that may become something because I got a schef and this dude right here and ain't gonna be another one of him, you know what I'm saying. It ain't gonna be another step. So I want to make sure we go back other stuff that ain't gonna be no more staff. So I want to maximize this if I can. If I owe that to him, sound good. Organizations don't go like that though it may. And then too, they don't really give up no, no, no super uh piece for the future that you know that's promising. And then I made some major investments with Camiga. You know what I'm saying, Moody, all those guys, man, they I built those guys, Garrett Payton, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, those those guys, they've a major development investment. It'd be it'd be interesting to see how this spans out, you know, because Jimmy got to go with the now. He probably got with a window of what three years, That's what I'm saying. Him and Staph for three years, Let's see what it do. I don't think that's enough in the West. Though it's something, it's not enough. I mean, I don't think it's enough either, but it's a start if you got I mean, look at all the options. I mean, if that's the case, you know what I'm saying, you go to Dallas. Dallas got more pieces to depth. You go down there, you just fall in. You know what I'm saying, You may all that better. And then to bring a Jimmy Butler mentality to the defensive side. You get to the fourth quarter with PJ. Washington Junior and all those guys. I like that, I like, I like him and so so you're telling me I just got the piece. I don't like the Lucas sitting around like I don't like this. Look at this too, then Kyrie, gotta look at this. How you ending the game? Are you ending the game? Luca, Kyrie? Clay Butler and then one of the junior Yeah, or look at the small they are now. Yeah, but everybody's doing that piece, not that small Celtics. The Celtics just played Al Horford who was six nine sixteen. Yeah, but they had brown and the white day. Yeah. Yeah, they switched off. I'm saying, So they got more athleticism over there in the Celtics. At the Celtics, Yeah, I ain't gonna say all that more athleticism at the wings. That is what I'm saying. At the wing. When you got Brown and Taylor, you gotta be you gotta be able to match the letic agree. You know what I'm saying. If you can't match theaff medicine have defenders on them that Listen, Dallas got the personnel. They got that little personnel. They go in and out and change the lineups. They'll sit, they'll sit, uh Luca down, Let let Kyrie come in, lob City corner threes. And then they jumped back and got them three dogs that be in your ass on motherfucking defense. That's what I'm saying. Listen, when you broke the Lucas ship down, that's kind of what Dallas says. So you go there, that's what but Jimmy Butler to extend all that ship they got there in there and they believe. So what I'm saying, you got a superstar who can win you again and there. Yeah, that's another thing. You have to give us some ship to get Jimmy. Yeah, so you mind to give up Kyrie? Hell, Kyrie is a big part of what they they want. Some young piece don't give some pieces that's important. Yeah, some pieces that made some real stance in there. Yeah, so that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: Money's got to match somewhat too.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it tough. And leave they and God, yeah some ship that really they got going. And I don't think you know, they really work on that like they those two guys work with Tyson Chandler. That's a whole workout and that's infused in their offense to when they drive and kicking. You know what I'm saying. Maybe interesting how his foes, man, I'm on this. I'm joking on though. Joker right now, Jone got like two hundred points and no listen, Jordans, listen. Joker is treating the league like little brother, sweet dog, little brother. Man, he'sh bro. Did you see the joint when he he went he went right on the left foot, one leg. Lord, I don't even know how you practiced it. I don't even he went right on the left, he went right, he went right, step back off the left leg, off the He's dominating the league like, I don't think he's interesting, lord, huh, I don't think he's interesting.
Speaker 3: Second points first and rebound second and assistant the league thirty two, fourteen, and ten have you?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's will like check like numbers. Bro, No, that's that's that's a category in his own I just said it's will like numbers. Ain't nobody ever will two and the three main categories. He didn't have us will fuck you mean? Will we'll have like thirty twenty something rebound? Yeah? But like look it up, man, We'll got some man will stay lines. Man. I'm just saying, in the modern era where we are today, with no athleticism can barely jump over of being bad. That's why I me said I could come back. Lord, That's what I'm trying to tell you. No athleticism could barely jump. That's what I'm trying to tell you why I can't come back. That's the league. That's what I'm be saying. Look at our top players, Luca, No let joke. Come on, dog Spin, I give you some slow b I hate I hate that you right on the right. Let's go, let's go, let's go. We're bad. That's what I've been trying to tell you here, Like I can do that right now. What I'm trying to tell you, That's what I'm trying to tell you, Laura, we can do this, we can do this. No, You're not. No, That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: To that point about yo kitchen. Just how dominant is this other stat I pulled up was pretty interesting Kevin Durant in the lineup when he plays this year. I saw that eleven and two when he doesn't play there one and not this year. So like the question I kind of have is who do you feel like you took him off the roster? Is the most like valuable to their team's success in the league right now?
Speaker 1: It's Joker. It's actually both because the impact of both. You see it in the numbers. Numbers don't lie, right, But Joker man when you put you can put actually four average people around him. And as long as this movement and you got a guy who can shoot, you got a play maker. Say you got one of those four that can rebound, he will make all four better. The guy who can shoot here he he go you a corner shot, hey, the guy who play make I'm here for you for the hands. If you ever, you know, get comboblated for the rebound up the hockey pass like bro to Iq and his feel for the game. I'm you know how we watched Golden State and then everybody's trying to play nelly ball and have four smalls in one big Joker's presence. I can see if you got a big like kr Anthony Towns, you got a NB, you got a big who can be mobile and hand off and do these things. You gonna start seeing teams copy this style. You're gonna start seeing teams take a page out of Denver's book and give it to the big man at the high post. Look at what Boston does with port Zingis at the high post. Should That's That's probably one of the most comparables that I can think of, right, But you're going to start to see this style be implemented because it's so effective. It makes all five activated. And I just think, man, when you put a player like that that can make everybody better. Man, it makes it just it just illuminates the whole thing. So if you take Joker out the line of Denver, see they lost to Washington with the Joker. So right now it's KD KD is the difference between actually being a contender to not even making the playoffs with him? Actually, I say this based on the numbers, right man, Okay, we're doing numbers, but I'm gonna go off. Let's go off reality and what we feel on the field of the game, and in ast reality, Phoenix should be able to sustain should they should? So that's what I'm saying. I don't like going to those but I'm like, what's what's going on? Not add that that math don't add up for me. But when you take Joker and then Joker did, I mean, it's the NBA team, the one like he's playing some high school or college team and some ship they was playing another NBA team. Yeah, and Jordan Poole showed up for the pool party and showed out, right, that's gonna happen. That's the NBA. Right. But if you take that out, I don't know if all that is activated with him. Now, that's what I'm saying. But you still got Westbrook over there. It's not the same. It's not the same, but you know, he he a different type of that. He not the joke. Not that you can't make up for that with Phoenix. I would think that you got two other superstars that can actually make up Jordan. What you don't get from KD a Booker can Booker and get you thirty man, thirty man. Both of them boys can get fifty if they want to. You know what I'm saying, Bill and Booker can go get fifty. So when you have that type of five power you I don't know. I'm just saying, you know, man, Joker, ain't nobody just gonna make up all of that that he does over there. So the other person is in bed too because they look better since he been back. You know, they was trashola with him gone. But at the end of the day, like you say, with Phoenix, you still got Maxie and Paul George. They should like manufactured something, yeah man, versus one guy just having so much response. I don't know who can manufacture things over there in Denver. You know it's gonna be just Murray and but you still got Gordon, and you got Westbrook and you got Porters or pieces. You still got some pieces over there, And I don't think like hold on like they got some pieces. Joker does so much on all all categories. Yeah, man, what you're doing right now, if you bron take me through a scenarios. The thing is to going into this season that I had no expectations for Lakers. This season was all about Bron playing with Briani, and we wanted to all see that, you know what I'm saying, We want to see a little more of that, But we I had no XPCT. I didn't see even even watching the Olympics with a D and Bron, I didn't think they would just come back in the Lakers. It'd be a different team. It's the same personnel this last year. You brought in a rookie coach who this is his first goal, who will probably you know, eventually learn the ropes of you know, management, It's more than but the thing is more than exis as o's. It's about how you motivate your team every day, how you talk to them, how you you know, every how you present to them every day, more than the ex Yeah, so you know, I have no doubt that they'll you know, JJ will be a good X and O guy. But it's more than that to coaching. When I hear them say the effort wasn't there when they lost by twenty nine and then they lost by forty one and back to back games, I'm like, damn, that go that come from the top, that come from your coaches that come from your team leaders, and Lebron and AD that's come from right there. These is the guys that supposed to get you ready and supposed to be ready. You know what I'm saying. So I don't think there's nothing they can do. I think it is what it is. Enjoy the greatness of Lebron while you can. If you can train a D and maybe get some pieces for the future, maybe you do that. I mean, because you're not training bron you're blewing the show up. What is the show? Show? No? You train a D. No, and then you bring Bronnie up for the rest of the season and let them cook. That's what you gotta do. And let bron and Bronnie cook trade a D and let connecting the young guys develop. Oh stop and let bron play. Yeah, let them cook. You go wow. I can't let pe off of that. Let Bronnie cook. Stop. Come on down. We don't want to hear this trying to make the playoffs and no, we're off that. We want to see bron throw Brownie alive something. Let me right right, That's what I'm saying. I've seen him in the league. I'm sorry. I let him good brother. Just not see that unfortunately. Just get him out of the league. Dog, we cool on that. Just let him come here, let go. This is this is all we document This is for the end of the documentary, the end of the book. You go to the story. The story is still being written. Come on, man, we know what this movie gonna be. Just said, Let bron and Bronnie wild out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go go leone right right, keep going, keep going, that's what we got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, man, let him connect. You can try d lo too, damn and get some traft picks and just let them roll for that. You think a d is good, so get do him a justice and give him an opportunity to go somewhere and play for a title, because it's not happening in LA right shit, you know what I'm saying. Trade him to Miami, damn something.
Speaker 3: At this point last year, they were a better team than what they are now. Twenty five games into the year, they were fifteen to ten. I mean, we're twenty four right now, but they're thirteen to eleven.
Speaker 1: So the one thing I love about the n Season Tournament is that it does give some incentive. You know what I'm saying, like if you know, you're just not playing another game. The Lakers didn't look interested in those blowouts. They looked like they wasn't there to play basketball. And it starts obviously, like P said, it starts with your main players. But your main players came out and was like, ugh, so yeah, I don't want to say this because it's very early, but JJ Reddy got to be very very careful of choice of words. And you know, like I always say, early on in relationship, in any relationship, it's fragile ground till till things get a little more solid or you get used to something. You know what I'm saying. I can remember, you know, me and people been friends for a long time, and we played when we was younger. But when we got to when I got to Boston, obviously we were both different. We had both led teams and we were in different positions, but I had we were both very conscious of the posts of the posts, meaning that say like when we have scrimmage and say like I didn't I know he likes to reject on a baseline, so when I would run up and and it ended up being a thing that we came together, but by by coincidence, but I didn't know. He likes to take his time first and then call for the pick, and so we're always conscious of that even as friends. When I go over his house, you know something. So like when you know your friend and you know you, you you kind of go. And as we get older, I can say certain shit to him that probably nobody else saying in both ways. I'm saying that to say that when you get to a certain point of familiarity, man, it could it can it can get it can. I feel like those those first couple of years, it's very fragile and you got to get to some hard ground to where you're like, you know what, Okay, I feel confident I can say the sub pa, you know what I'm saying. And man, when you come out man words, Man, words are very powerful. Man. We didn't play with no engine to night the Da da dad and and and and and in those lines, I'm not I'm not I'm not the verbatim saying what he was saying, but I'm listening to how he's saying it. And the message is clearly at me and you. It ain't at connect, it ain't at it ain't in nobody else is. So Yeah, I would feel more like if you pulled this in the room, like, hey, look, I need you all to start better. And that's what he talking about. It's not just hey, look you go up here, here go the lib come on the backside. It's more like a hey man, Doc Rivers did a great job of understanding his players. And what I mean by that is I'm saying on October twelfth or October left, you already knew not coming year around the thirteen forties, so you know, whatever's going around the twelve thirteen fourteen, it's probably gonna get him a little label. You know what. Owners, This is what we're doing. Hey, ed, And as certain trainers, hey, you do like we're pat don't worry about it. Okay, look't hear what I'm saying. You got you gotta it's a player of management. It is a player relations player coach relationship, and you gotta be on the post of how that's going and where you're at and that to be able to speak a certain way. But I wouldn't be surprised if you, like, hey, I'm gonna say this about you guys that really did they didn't go out here and sair you know what saying, like I said, this year is not about winning winning, This is about bron Bronnie. Let's develop connect, let's let's let's see what we got to start building towards the future. Bron has broken every record, he has nothing else to prove. This is all he wanted to do. He said it for years. I want to play with my son. We're allowing that to happen. Let's get him out the G League, bring him up for the rest of the season because we're not going nowhere this year. So this is what it's about to be for this year. So all that, this and this energy and all no, this is the show. This is what the show is this year. A D. You still in your prime? Where you want to go? Because this we ain't. This ain't happening over here. You want to go over there? You want to get here? Okay, you just stay here? Cool? You get all right? Cool? So you're gonna burn him out here? He want to stay here? Go ahead, But you know what, this is what we're doing, father son, we're doing. We're doing this over here. The script and change a D. This is the script. You not in the script. You're not in the in the script. I mean you. I'm in the script, in the script, but you you're about to leave. I'm still here, Listen. I don't think you or the Jew he got the script. Bro, gonna move a d he out of him. I'm here too. I can do a justice for you. I can get you. I can get you the I can get you to Dallas. You want to go to Dallas. Ain't gonna give him, Gaffer, you need to play with Luca now. So the next five years, y'all gonna be straight. He's gonna have to think about that one. These type of conversations bron Is gonna have to have with the rest of them. These are real conversations, That's what I'm saying. Like where you want to and Broun is on them and moving Braun is on there. That's not off the line. We still sell the listen, bro, still right now, that's a hard j that's a hard push. Let's step stop with the bullshit, listen, Let's bring Brownie up. That's what You're gonna take the Jimmy buss and get passed off. What else is it this year? What else is it? I ain't e't got nothing to shoot that. He ain't going like that dog, I'm part of that. You know what I'm saying, I'm part of the show. The fuck you mean we're gonna have to write him out the script? Yeah, that's crazy. Once we gets about January, when the Lakers is like fifteen and twenty three, we're gonna have to write you out the script. Damn Noah, Lakers ain't going like that. Lake Nation ain't going like that. It's about winning. They're gonna figure this thing out. And always say in the beginning, it's always some ship that you actually look back that actually motivates you and turnol you know, creates you know what I'm saying. Real time. So yeah, we'll see they going through a rough pass like any other team in the league. So yeah, I don't think they're gonna be like this pass when Brianie out there just to be with his dad, just a rough road road shout the shout to Chris Paul Man kid Man, Huge John, the salute to you, my king, real ship. You know, when I start thinking about them assist records and stuff, don't nobody like Chris Paul is the last of the more of that, because you know, we don't got no more past first point guards in the league no more. That's kind of like not in the league no more. How y'all q's Yeah, so them records, so like like stocked in Chris Paul j Kid, nobody catching magic. Ain't nobody catching them. Though. Now I'm thinking like that, if you building a point guard, that's where you go, you go right there. Yeah, so that that ain't gonna that's gonna be something. Nobody gonna catch that because the point guard is now gonna get five to six or sis seven at most. They're gonna be scoring point guards. Yeah, it's a different type of guard nowadays. So you know, shout out to Chris that real shit. But to talk about the best player to never win a champion Barkley, I don't think listen or karmelone. Let me let me tell y'all something, Charge Barkley. I know we all see him as he is now, but Charge Barkley was probably the Jordan of the post he he had. He's one of the very few people I've seen be triple team in the NBA game. Damn. And when you get forty thirty, forty, twenty fifty twenty like Charles bark Like, I like to think that man, we forget his greatness, man, we forget his greatness, man, we forget his greatness on how great he was on the court, you know what I'm saying, and how dominant he was. But Charles, to me, Charles Barker is probably the best that I've seen. He and calme alone to play the game and never win a ring. I can put Reggie Miller in there, you can put James Harden, James Hardening there, last Brook iverson Westbrook. Yep, damn that fire to be calm, real shit. But Charles Barker was that dude. He was. Man, I know we see him how we see him now. But that motherfucker and a six six doing it. Feel me in the land of the trees when you had to be seven foot sixteen sixty eleven of being here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So would Chris Paul being number two? Number one? Is John stocked in three thousand plus ahead? Curious if you feel like anyone can break that record? Or is the scoring record more in reach than the assist record.
Speaker 1: It's all, it's all, it's all, it's all, it's all in reach. All the records are made to be broken. You know, one day kareem, I do uh kareem, I do jabbar hit the scoring title. Everybody's looking at thirty eight thousand. I'm like, God, damn man, mother, I remember that, you know. And then all of a sudden, you know, Keith Math coming in here, and each year you start seeing them, you start seeing it's like what Luca doing. I don't know. I think I think that's scoring. I think Lebron's scoring record is gonna be so out of reach. Listen, let me tell you something to think about this and you got all right, look, let me do the math for you. So Bron just catching Jordan and a lot of shit, you understand. So Mike did a lot more in less years with the pace being at a lesser pace than it is today's pace. And how they score, you have scoring. I think it's like average of one twenty, maybe one fifteen and some shit on this high peak, right, So just think about what the scoring gonna look like. I mean, I'm just using Fred van Fleet. He got hot the other night and went but noodles in the fourth quarter and had a crazy but noodles man, that's possible. It's possible for you to go but noodles it's possible for you to catch a wave. Man, it's possible for you to get seventy. All that shit, all that shit. That was like, Man, you can't man, when you when you when you come in the game and you average is shooting eleven three, Man, the fuck out Hell yeah, you can hit eighty. Hell yeah, you can hit seventy. It's cut the pace, man. Man. You just told me, Man that you went and sat down and I think the first six possession was was a move, a move and move all to get back to a three. Bro. That ain't that's to me, that's yeah, that's crazy. But that's the pace. So just imagine we come down, we just gunning threes. Yeah, but you gotta have this thirty for like twenty years. Man. What the team Luca doing? Yeah, I don't think his body gonna hold up? What you think what you think Winn gonna looked like when he figured out what you think he can't get to thirty at night ship who can't get thirty winby because he shoots too many threes? He do That's how he gonna get it. Pete, you know he got it if he if he's said, all right, I'm gonna take inside Lords.
Speaker 3: Like thirty twenty four, Game twenty four. We just had some big games recently and with the three point attempts, you.
Speaker 1: Know, for twenty years though. All right, listen, modern medicine, bro, it ain't gonna be the same. I think it's gonna take a certain body type. Look at that, bro, what you're talking about, Like he just he I think he gotta get stronger. Uh, you know, he gotta avoid injury. You know, we seeing We're seeing like Durant right now, he's starting to go through his injuries now. You know, he thirty six, So for him to even get to forty thousand points, he gotta play like this, like he's saying, for the next for like six seven more years. A lot of this ship, Pete is really pre maintenance. A lot of these niggas can play through that ship. They making it there suggesting that the rest be taken in multiple days versus how we whatever will. They're gonna have to add more games to the schedule for this record to behave. Man, we can balance get these niggas to play eighty two games. Man, they're gonna make it. They have to have a hundred game seasons. We do know man, what they're gonna have to add like eighteen more games. Man, the kids don't love it like that. Man, that's why they need to add more games. They gonna yeah, no way. Eighty two is already as subjective. Eighty two. They are already knocking in the door one sixty five, ain't They don't even know that that they get paid for eighty two games. You're gonna get pro waited for a sixty five. You ain't finna you finish just coming here and be feel me like they don't even know that part of it.
Speaker 3: Question, Hey, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Fan questions what the fans talking about?
Speaker 3: First one comes from jm Allen.
Speaker 1: J m Allen, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It says, instead of you're welcome to the league moment, what was your I'm here moment?
Speaker 1: Okay, you had an I am here, I am here moment? Yeah, I am here moment in college. I don't remember if I had I am here. You had a big gaming He was just like, man, thirty, what's the most you ever had in college? I never got a forty point game until I got to the league. Yeah, the first crazy game you had in the league. Damn, I can't even remember maybe Detroit Detroit. I think that was my first forty point game at Detroit. Really, I don't know. Maybe when I held Penny to zero. I don't know what I'm saying. My second game, my second game in the league or something like that. You locked Penny down, you got locked him down, he had zero. I mean, I'm just saying, Orlando Penny, Damn, he was switch. I was guarded guard. He played the one who played the one for y'all. It no matter I guarded him. I wore the pennies in college. I'm guarding Penny. You he locked him up, he had him to zero. I mean we looked it up. We looked it up. He played how many he didn't get hurt? That game?
Speaker 3: Play twenty seven minutes? And you had five steals in the game, damn, which he ripped They get twenty one.
Speaker 1: He ripped him a couple of times. You were not there. Just now. I went out there job. Give me that. I was like, give me that, you know that old school, give me that.
Speaker 3: D nineteen in the game and he had five steals.
Speaker 1: I was like, give me that, yeah, nineteen, And again I were rookie year. My rookie year so so Lood went, oh for what? He went over seven? Oh for seven? I must have been in Boston.
Speaker 3: He said his hands were really cold, and I read a newspaper article about it. But then he gave Paul a lot of credit and said he was a great player.
Speaker 1: What happened next time he saw it? What happened? Now? What's the second? Let me see, I need to hear the whole. Yeah, that just don't come here time like he boned and want to know he got it? I know that right right right?
Speaker 3: Twenty he had twenty four. The next game, the twenty one the following kid who there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I was cracking. So that gave you like, oh man, I'm here, Yeah, i'm here. Second game of the year. I'm here.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the second game year.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I felt like I felt.
Speaker 3: Like the ninth game of the year.
Speaker 1: You know what, yo, you'll be over there looking off on the stairs and ship. I just think it was the most deceptive ass like, listen on the baseline. He'll be like, Hey, he'll call for the pint, and we would tell the guard, do not look for the fucking pick. He gonna reject. Hey, and the nigga go go pet baselines like once he had baseline. He drove me two hands in there. He's swinging on. Ain't that dog? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about for you ticket?
Speaker 1: Thiure man I played. Uh. I think I had a I think my welcome some ship like that, or where I had like a game had to be like Houston or something. I had a game where I think I blocked the shot and uh, rook Year, Yeah, rookie Year block the shot. I gotta rebel, And you know what I'm saying. I had been like they went down, dunk, went down, dunk. I just had a whole single here missed. I was like, man, I'm out here. I was like, my mind, my young mind. I was like, okay, I just okay, I see how I just did that. And if I get off the glass getting because I clapped that TP, I was like yeah, and then that's when yeah, you fell I do. Don't clap at me, young fella. I got you. I see you right, That's what TP. You know what I'm saying, my bad I just want you to know. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If it's that game and he's here talking about your three blocks in the game, you have seventeen points.
Speaker 1: And then a block. Dream. That's what was that.
Speaker 3: That's how I was like twelve rebounds and you won the game by.
Speaker 1: Dream, young fella. Hit hit him a lot of the movement, and you got to hit me with all that shit, right. I didn't want no parts when listen Dream here with that ship that's had that little uh, that little that little twine on it. Like let me know he was real African when he said, hey, young fella, and here's a lot of the movement and and all that. I had nothing for that peak. I had never heard that. I ain't want none of the problems. No, I'm good, you know what I'm saying. She was like, I'm out here though, I'm out here. Oh yeah, there's a bunch of right right man, tip dunks and all that, Like yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Next question comes from Mischi Wolverine forty.
Speaker 1: Two Michi Wolverine, I mean from Michigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you could change one rule about the NBA today, what.
Speaker 1: Would it be? If I can change one rule about the NBA, change a rule that's already in existence, I would I would just go to European rules. I mean, that's that's you know, it's the European era. Anyway, you can go like that. You can. Nigga want to hit the ball up the rim and nah, they don't got the white lanes no more. They don't do that. We America, we play like this they played no yeah, step up, yeah wars nigga, Yeah yeah, this is a euro League. Now I want the rim over here, the double rim. The change one rule, yeah, change the rule. Damn, you're talking about a year old man. You can't shoot it over here. You're only allowed to shoot thirty threes in the game. Man, the threes is what's popping.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta give it sometime. That's too much. Bro, you ain't got a three ball. You can't be out here.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Let you shoot thirty threes. It's ridiculous. Get how many threes youself? Just get off, young fella. Hell yeah, get off the sixty threes they make it seventy. Your gash up, nigga, this is what the wave is. We three just three out your three ball? Ain't here you're getting three Damn that's crazy. Yeah, ain't no more. Two's fucked that too. Three ball? Oh word, you'renna give me this high straight up? Everything ever was just sitting there waiting on the pick. Niggas up. Oh, you changed the shot clock for twenty seconds? Damnthing? Like, what change the shot twenty seconds? They gotta you get half, you get to have his tents to the pace. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: What about you taking what he said?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to react to this, motherfucker. I don't understand what twenty seconds, y'all. Soon's the best. Soon's the ball going there? Let's go. Look before I get it's eighteen. Look sixteen, head man fourteen sybody want to watch that team? That's what they do now out of here. They throwing it up one pass, three twenty on, damn twenty on the shot club. That means I get to the joint. We ain't eight. Yeah, no, hell no, you're gonna have motherfuckers every three minutes twenty on the shot clock. And let's add one to add one more player to the starting lineup. So let's go six here. Nigga really gonna be chilling. Yours is really gonna be, but it's gonna it's gonna be a pace. Hey, hey, let's go six on six, six on six, twenty seconds on the shot clock and let's uh, let's move the three back. If I'm gonna change and it's a lot I think the I'm about to revolutionize the NBA. He trying to fuck the games. Niggas like fa Church. They ain't ain't paying for that. Yeah, Dad, turned that. I ain't watching that ship man, you know what I'm saying. And then I'm gonna add eighteen more games. Niggas can badly play the thirty game. Hey, listen, we got this billion dollar We got this twenty hundred thousand, billion dollar sponsor coming in, y'all. You know what I'm saying. We're about to sign a billion dollar contract. You see that baseball player, he's just off for seven something. The MAT's gonna be like nine hundred now, So we're gonna add another player. We're gonna put more games up. Shot the wall, shot one shower forgetting to saying. Look, it's gonna be a it's gonna be a billion dollar contract coming up. We're gonna be the first need to get on the fire over Lukah hunt Luca, Luca, Luca, the first five hundred million dollar clay one hundred he coming up, Yeah, Luca Luca. In the next couple of years. He gonna sign for like eight hundred damn something like that. Luca get the five, Luca go be the first mom. Yeah something. Yeah, it's gonna be LUKEA or Wimby. Damn. It ain't gonna be no mother for them. There ain't gonna be no American player. Nah, damn really nah damn Tatum, Joe and none of them getting ain't no motherfucker. I don't see too many people trying to be like women. I see mother for trying to be like Joe. I see that, I see it. I see mother for trying to be like it. I don't see nobody trying to be like Luke. I don't see that. I mean, we ain't developing the players. They ain't developed. I wouldn't. I'm listen. I mean what you mean they? I mean I'm not taking none of them European guards over Joe. They ain't got nothing to do with no development. Fucking joker. This mom ain't got anything. It's another cat right now that's in France, that's ready to go. They putting them in the oven out there. I know he didn't twelve years old or some ship that. Yeah, I saw that. He looks crazy it looked like, no way, he's twelve. They put out a twelve year old out there. You got a twelve year old. No way he's twelve. That nigga, damn this seventeen. There's no way he's twelve. Out there manufacturing many really, ship really, Ship's do some game picks. Let's do some game pics.
Speaker 3: Man, ticket, Hey you already one man?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, hey man, hey, hey man, look here, man, hey, this is how the Chicago players. We don't want to get nothing on them, but hey man, look here, man, man, ain't it man, ain't ed man till it blow?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey man, we need to pay up. System in here. Bring I'm bringing wine. No man, fuck out, I'm bringing wine next week. All the way to Christmas is getting drunk on. I'm bringing wine next I forgot it this morning. I'm gonna bring the camera to pee house. I'm gonna sneak the I'm gonna show y'all the vault that I'm talking about. Hey guys, look, here's my payment right here. Look let's get it. Man, let's get it. Hold on, hold on, who you got? Who you got to win the cup? Over? Who I think I win the cup? Oh? Welcome. I think the Knicks like the Knicks. Yeah, I think the Knicks gonna win it. Yeah, I like the Knicks. They look like they got the most momentum of it. Everybody too. Yeah, they're looking cool right now. The Cup I think is gonna come from somebody when they gotta be. They gotta be Milwaukee, I think. But that's Milwaukee looks different in the Cup. But Milwaukee look good too, though. I like how Middleton looks. Middleton looks good. You know, he's just coming back. Yeah, it looks good to be coming back though. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, switches some NFL.
Speaker 1: Let's get it, man, I fail.
Speaker 3: Bills at Lions.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? He's bills? What's the spray? Because you want to know that. Look how you already look because he's saying it. Look, don't bring all that speak stuff on here, all right. I know you got the speak machine that you plugged in. I saw your ass the other day. That's what he getting. I'm taking Superman. I'm taking Superman. You know who Superman is. Dwight Howard, don't play football. We going bushaw taking Superman. He putting on this cake even putting on this cake the last two weeks. You know I got you know, I got Josh Allen dog man, No, damn man, he's supermans. Beat them boys, Man, what you're talking about? Man? Yeah, they beat them, but my man, he threw three touchdowns and ran home. Man, you gotta beat them. You gotta beat them. You gotta beat Yeah, they got beat but you gotta put up forty four to win. Yeah, and they gave up forty something like, yeah, forty nine ers can't get forty points now, party listen lions? Fuck you mean he said lions? Oh yeah, the Lions. Yeah, the bills. I got the bills. Yeah, I'm hearing you're shaky, though, I hear you know. I'm Josh. You know I've been josh alling for some years now, what for some years? You know, I've been rocking with you. I haven't heard you say no Josh Allen to last week and then when they got They've been on my mantas team all these years. I thought you weren't playing fantasy this not this year. Line, I didn't playing this year. Hey, look you got a friend I did line to say he lied from the truth, baby, lying line.
Speaker 3: Lastly, we got Steelers at Eagles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, Yeah, what we're doing. What we're doing?
Speaker 3: Five point favorites at home?
Speaker 1: Damn. I got Steelers, I got Steelers. I was gonna take the take the Eagles Steers ship. This is gonna be the this is gonna be the super Bowl. Right here's gonna be to put on. Yeah, yeah, straight up, straight up, just no, because they arguing in Philly right now, they're going. They're in a nine game win streak. This is when you win when you in turmoil. Right here, Mike Tomlin, I trust.
Speaker 3: So you trust him the winner? You trust.
Speaker 1: I gotta still us whatever you want to do. I got the stealers. Russ and Russ we trust, and Russ we trust. It's all good. A J. Brown does grunt old he ain't getting the ball, Okay, just how you fix the Vonte Smith he just gruntled here, good Jalen he over there like so's going over there like so they're not talking right now, they're not talking right now. We're gonna fix it. It's it's Wednesday. It's Tuesday, Wednesday. Yeah, we're talking. Yep.
Speaker 3: You got Steelers, Yes, sir, give me give me the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Go egos okay time. Oh yeah, next week, winning Vegas for the nd season tournament. Yes, sir, we're gonna be in hot Vegas. Yeah for the championship. Man, for the championship. You know what it is, right, let's get it. Y'all know what it is, ticket a truth,