Speaker 1: Tell you when I'm when when.
Speaker 2: Don't leave cereal with your hand, sat when you hand a gem.
Speaker 3: Boon in eat cereal for.
Speaker 1: Man, your milk is coming.
Speaker 3: Spoon Man, come again. Look to reu cereals. He's gotta be and Andrew's cereal.
Speaker 2: Jellous big song from Soundgarden. There Andrew, big song, Big song, spoon Man, big song. I usually played the whole thing so you can do your work on your phone or whatever. You didn't do anything today, No, I.
Speaker 1: Was just staring aimlessly into the void.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, welcome to Serial Killers. It is Monday, November twenty second. This is episode two hundred and six.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something I did this no shave November thing. My face is so freakin itchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it and it really didn't even grow long.
Speaker 1: Ye did look at that?
Speaker 2: It's very patchy. Well we'll call you patch Andy.
Speaker 1: Actually it's not bad like this. It is growing in. It's just and now I noticed I have one over here, doo, So.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to laugh, but it's funny.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is I can never I have to make sure I never get fat, because if I did and I had a double chin, it would look like this.
Speaker 2: That's spectacular. All right, let's talk about a whole white spot cereal. Andy. So the other day I was at Walmart because they always wind up having some rando cereals that I didn't even know was happening. I was looking for the Cocoa Puff Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa cereal, which is still only available.
Speaker 1: In Sam's Club.
Speaker 2: Apparently. However, one of our great listeners emailed ordered it and as being shipped, so we will have it in the next episode. So that cereal for you next Monday, yay. But on the shelves of Walmart, look on the what the shelves of Walmart? You did not say shelves, Yes, I did, said shawls. No, I didn't go back and listen.
Speaker 1: I will happily go back and listen because you went on the shawls of Walmart. Okay, I didn't. I know what a shawl is.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's why I was surprised when you said on the shawls of Walmart. Right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so we've had technically we've had this cereal before, but it was called something else. Shut up, Andrew, on the shawls of wal Mart, I said, shelves.
Speaker 1: No, I can't wait for you to listen back.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we've had the cereal before, so the flavor will probably be the same, but it is called something else. Are you ready? Yeah, so technically I guess it's new. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you notice that you do that a lot?
Speaker 2: I say yeah at the end, Yeah, yeah, only because I want you to make it very Canadian. Yeah, And this cereal is how I found out that there was a new Sing movie coming out.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was Sing Too. I never saw Sing one, So you have to it's so good? Do I do I really have to see the movie Sing?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: Am I really missing something that's become that much of a pop culture? Like Staple?
Speaker 2: It is a good movie, even if you don't have kids. It's you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Clifford.
Speaker 2: So I saw Clifford too, and I cried.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My mom was like dying to see Clifford. She really really wanted to. So I actually, on a weekday went down to my parents and watched Clifford with my mom and she was so happy and it made me happy.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you go to the movies or did you see it on Paramount Plus? Okay, because I took Cooper to the actual movie theater yesterday, which was interesting. Was my first time in a theater since you know this all started. Yeah, and it was it was pretty empty. Yeah, but it was nice. It was nice to be back.
Speaker 1: It's nice to go be able to watch movies again. Get some popcorn, relax, I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shake your you get to shake your backs, shake your bucks starting shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is this Applejacks with marshmallows?
Speaker 2: It's apple Jacks with star marshmallows. Oh okay and illumination sing to see the movie? See that. I think it's a special edition. I believe it's out because of the movie. Oh okay, so it'll probably disappear at when the the movie comes out Christmas. Oh and the cool thing is that I realize if you're a member of the Kellogg's what do they call it, that club that I'm in, you know, will you collect points for stuff?
Speaker 1: The K Club?
Speaker 2: No, it's not the K Club, Andrew. But what you can do is if you for every five participating in kellogg cereals or products that you buy, you get a free movie ticket for sing too. Oh wow, So I'm gonna scam the system because since I'm an Instacart shopper. Every time someone buys Kelloggs, I'll just scan their receipt and I'll get the free movie tickets.
Speaker 1: Wow your mind? Yeah right, Actually it's very smart. I do give you props on that one.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many points and stuff that I get from other people's receipts.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Let me tell you something, tell me and they movies are expensive these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even the Mattine twelve to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then when you add popcorn or snacks.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but eight dollars for a small popcorn is out of control. I had. I had a package of nuts in one pocket and a juice box in the other pocket, and I had my arms down here just because I come on, I'm I'm not spending six dollars on a small drink for Cooper.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something. They used to make the small and actual small size.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No. I enjoyed when it was a little baggy that I could just eat a small, little portion. Now they're like the small is a bucket, and they're like, yeah, do you want two buckets? That's the large.
Speaker 2: I said to Cooper, you're getting small. It's like, no, I want a medium at least. I'm like, dude, wait till you see how big the small is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, Yeah, they are making everyone large and in charge with these sides.
Speaker 2: It's apple jack, straight up apple jacks. It does look like the os are just a little bit smaller, which is weird. They've gotten smaller over the years, and they have the little red specks and there are blue, white and yellow marshmallows mixed in.
Speaker 1: Great. What you doing there, buddy, I'm just scratching myself. Oh okay, I had a little bit of an.
Speaker 2: Inch one percent bowl and basket milk from shop right.
Speaker 1: I think I have a tan line. This looks like a tan line to me. Do you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this a tan line? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are you self tanning?
Speaker 1: I'm not. That's why I'm a little shocked by that.
Speaker 2: Here you go. I mean, I know what it's gonna taste like, because we had this last spooky apple Jacks back two halloweens ago, pretty much the same thing, just different shape marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we still have that? I'm not eating it if we do.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, let me go back here to the serial library.
Speaker 1: Well, you can enjoy that. That's all you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Apple Jacks with spooky marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Enjoy every single bit you're to try that. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go, want for me dog? All right, this is going to be the test right now, because you and I are going to rate this. Okay, Then what I want to do is go back to apple Jacks with spooky marshmallows and see if we give it the same rating, because if we didn't, then we know that our whole rating system is BS.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to give this one four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love apple Jacks. The marshmallows kind of feel unnecessary, but I like it.
Speaker 2: I will give it four balls. Apple Jackson's mediocre to me. Marshmallows bump it up a.
Speaker 1: Bit, very controversial statement. Okay, let me head to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yeah, and then click the cereals tab.
Speaker 2: Just put in Apple Jacks, Apple jack yep with spooky marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Oh what do we do? Hu's way off? Thing?
Speaker 2: Was it way off?
Speaker 1: I gave it three bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you gave it two bowls Holy hell? And Danielle gave it four bowls.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I did wrong.
Speaker 2: Here, try the old one.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: To come on. Let's see if it's any different.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: See now, these o's are bigger. I'm telling you they got smaller. That's why, you know what, it's a different cereals, different ratings. Ah, yes, of course, yeah, these o's are definitely bigger. Here try this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go in. I guess to eat some stale two year old cereal.
Speaker 2: It's not still my favorite. Still it's crunchy. I can hear it. Ready, I'll do I'll this smells so bad. I'll do it with you.
Speaker 1: You're ready, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no. Look at this puny marshmallow.
Speaker 2: That's how they were ready. I'll do it with you. I will do it with you.
Speaker 1: Oh this is gonna be so bad. Ready, fine?
Speaker 2: One, two, three? It's just fresh.
Speaker 1: Oh that is disgusting. That tastes like I'm eating a freaking crayon. What the hell was going on there?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just ate the new ones. I didn't eat the old ones.
Speaker 1: So and you maybe eat that. You're cold, You're That is.
Speaker 2: Evil Oh it's Kellogg family rewards.
Speaker 1: They get. My mouth is so chalky right now. No, what it tastes like?
Speaker 2: Mine was delicious.
Speaker 1: It tastes like playto I swear on everything that's holy.
Speaker 2: That tasted like okay, Well, I mean you know what, Am I going to die?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're fine.
Speaker 1: Perhaps that Marshallow did not look good.
Speaker 2: No, I think you're okay. Oh you're good.
Speaker 1: Will never trust you with anything in my life ever again?
Speaker 2: Why would you ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess you're right. Now let's move out to.
Speaker 2: The next one. Next one came from a great listener of ours. Now, technically this is also a new Cereal. Okay, okay, so this came from our buddy Craig in Miami, Miami Beach. Sorry, oh so fun. It's another one of those sports.
Speaker 1: At Miami Beach listeners we do.
Speaker 2: It's another one of those sports cereals that they make for sports stars in different markets across the country. Yeah, this one is Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I'm not a sports guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a basketball dude and it's here hero heroes fruit hoops. What h E R R O S. I'm guessing he's on the Miami team.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not a basketball guy. What's it the Heat? Is he on the Heat? Is that the team? The Heat?
Speaker 1: Right? Is it basketball?
Speaker 2: Miami Heat? Yes, yes, Miami Heat. Look at that. See I'm right. Can I don't know how to say his name?
Speaker 1: Can I do a quick shout out? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you to our listeners in the US, Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Sri Lanka. We're a top food podcast in all these countries.
Speaker 2: It's so funny you keep saying that. But I don't see these rankings. Where are they?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where do I find that?
Speaker 1: Maybe you should learn how to use the Apple ranking system?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, guys, love the podcast. Been listening since the beginning. I was randomly in a win Dixie the other day. I love Wind Dixie. That's Public's competitor down there. Okay, yeah, I saw this cereal on an end cap. You know what an end cap is?
Speaker 1: Andy, uh, the end of the aisle. Very good and immediately I got it.
Speaker 2: Immediately thought of you, guys, because it's the Miami Heat basketball player, so I knew you hadn't tried it yet. Bought a box as well to try it knock off fruit loops. Blah blah blah, Thank you so much, Craig. Oh also, Scotty, you'll be proud as it was on sale for eighty two cents a box. What is it?
Speaker 1: Old?
Speaker 2: No, it's good.
Speaker 1: I had one old Cereal this episode.
Speaker 2: So all right, so these are going to be fake fruit loops. It's made by that same company that made all those you know, the Chubb Yeah, the chub Crunch and the the fruit fluty flakes.
Speaker 1: So all those fluty flakes.
Speaker 2: Is that the guy's name for you?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 2: Wait, DLB Sports Center who.
Speaker 1: Used to play for the Miami Heat, that guy who uh Lebron? There you go?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: That good for you, Scott.
Speaker 2: I think he's the only player I know him and jere Jeremy Lynn Okay does he still play?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used to be lind Mania. What was it I Sanity Lynn Sanity Remember he was on the Knicks and he was all the rage for like a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So they look like giant fruit loop big fruit loops. They smell like nothing. They smell like lemon pledge.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me tell you something, anything is better than the stupid crayons or plato I just haint.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you these might look and tastes like crayons.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I hope not. This is gonna be so exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, these sports themed cereals have been pretty decent. I don't think we really had a bad one. I mean, how you can't really mess up fake fruit loop?
Speaker 1: Your chest is quite perky in the camera today.
Speaker 2: Because my shirt's are large.
Speaker 1: You need a large plus.
Speaker 2: I do you ready season heroes fruit hoops? I don't know if it's heroes or Harrows or how do you say his name?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're a sports guy. Yeah, oh, Tyler, his name is Tyler me in those sports Tyler Harrow, Harrow, Herrow. I'm gonna go with Harrow limited Edition Collector's.
Speaker 1: Box K one teeth.
Speaker 2: Okay, they don't really taste like fruit loops. No, they have a weird, would cleaner taste at the very beginning, but then they're kind of okay m hm. I would call them weak fruit loops.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls from the boom, three bowls.
Speaker 2: I was gonna give it three as well. They're weak fruit loops. Yeah, I mean this would be store brand fruit.
Speaker 1: Loops and kind of is like Fabuloso for floor cleaner.
Speaker 2: Which color blue? Really? See, we just started using the blue one. We use purple forever.
Speaker 1: Between And they said, as if I've like drank fabulous.
Speaker 2: Amy has taken a liking to the blue one.
Speaker 1: It smells delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there are some kids that drink that like Gatorade because they are colorful, you know, and fruity fruity type.
Speaker 1: But again, I go back to the statement, and this is true. Who drinks all these things? Who does tide pod challenges? Everyone wants to say, oh, it's millennials. No, look at the CDC data. It'll tell you right there. Older people are the ones that do it. Okay, So I'm just saying, let's not let's not say kids are going to do it.
Speaker 2: Can we move ahead to serial number three?
Speaker 1: I guess so because I was being abrasive.
Speaker 2: This one's This one's not all that exciting. It's from Jamie's Box. It is a store brand. I believe it is Walmart if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: I wish that we made a thing for Jamie.
Speaker 2: Jamie's, Well, we still can't. We got seventy becaus got it going wou' that's a little dirty.
Speaker 1: So this one's sorry for the children that are listening.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, Fruit and Yogurt Awake.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Great Value is the brand, and it is a weird looking it is Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the name of it, Fruit and Yogurt Awake.
Speaker 2: There's lots of pieces in here, crispy rice and wheat cereal with oat and naturally flavored fruit with other natural flavored clusters and yogurt flavored coated clusters.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds like something that like you'd say to like summon, like an evil god like fruit and yogurt allwike.
Speaker 2: No, I want a different one. The piece of cereal could fly. We had so many.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should organize things.
Speaker 2: I did. They all say c K in front of them. Ah look look look I organize them. Look all of them say c K.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, look.
Speaker 2: I did it ck. But I can't find the other ones. Oh wow, there were about we had about six shaky ones, didn't we.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we had. I know you never made the Harlem shake one I wanted.
Speaker 2: I don't make them.
Speaker 1: Well, you have the seeming, you seem to have the authority to get these things done. I just sit here and eat the cereal.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of Yeah, he came in here before and sniffed our candles and he's like Hawkeneen and asked me to make a candle song for you, And I was like, I don't know what you can.
Speaker 1: If you'd like, oh, are you talking about our wonderful wax Kevin Candle's collection, I sure am. And if you go to a killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: That website and you can check them out, and you know, it's too bad you can't smell them there. I wish you could like get a blast of whiff through the speakers.
Speaker 1: Or something, A blast of whiff.
Speaker 2: Yeah that scent.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, that's the future. That's Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse.
Speaker 2: It is I'm not even kidding, Like, there's gonna be so much stuff coming down the pike that we cannot even think that would be happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, when we're in the metaverse and people are watching us do a sweet serial killer with our avatars.
Speaker 2: Dude, when I was an eight year old kid, did I ever think that to be a little box I could put on my belt that someone could beat me on. No, but what happened a beeper?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was very confused by this.
Speaker 2: Box. I didn't say beat, I said beep beep. Yeah, I mean, and.
Speaker 1: How cool was that?
Speaker 2: A paper? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is so cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And when I was like six years old, did I ever think that there'd be some kind of machine where you could feed paper into it and that same paper would come out the other machine in California?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Wow, fax machines.
Speaker 1: Fascinating, Yeah, totally fascinating.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: And did you ever think that you'd be a sixty four year old man doing a cereal podcast on camera?
Speaker 2: So you mean it like twenty years we're still going to be doing this dick here.
Speaker 1: Yep, this is what my college degree got me.
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: One, two, three? And okay, I would say that it's good.
Speaker 2: But the strawberries taste artificial, you know, yeah, it almost tastes like jam.
Speaker 1: No, it tastes like the bar yep, the ice cream bar.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was gonna say, Oh the strawberry shortcake, Yeah, I say you can get at school.
Speaker 1: It kind of tastes like the like the special k red berry bar. Yeah, I'm going to give this three bowls.
Speaker 2: I want to give it a lot, but it tastes fake to me, and I'm not sure it doesn't say artificially flavored.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. Would I eat it again? Probably not.
Speaker 2: I mean if I gave it to you in a year from now, you would eat it, because that's what you do.
Speaker 1: Well, I never have signed up for this. You have your own jingles. You have your own like, what do I do? I eat the disgusting cereals? I have no jingles. What am I to you? Serial killers? Time fillers?
Speaker 2: That's what you are.
Speaker 1: Oh so I'm just a time filler. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 2: Isn't the wrong with that? We got to stretch it out, all right?
Speaker 1: Well, with this time filler, I'm going to talk about. What can I talk about?
Speaker 2: I give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you did one a little bit higher than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 1: Nice jacket that looks very cozy. That looks like a very cozy jacket that you got there. Yeah yeah, is it excel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's extra large, nice little roomy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from your Colorado. I love their clothing.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that's a brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, look that's the Colorado State thing. That is the Colorado State thing. Yess correct.
Speaker 2: All right, let's end this. Andrew huh yeah, yeah, okay, we'll move on to let's end it. Yeah, we'll move on to record this week's bowl chat.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: On next week's ball chat. Well ho, hang on's great. We'll talk about that on Wednesday. So thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. We appreciate you. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: How long is this episode?
Speaker 2: By the way, it's like nineteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I want to bump this up to a solid twenty.
Speaker 2: Let's wait, hold on a second. Did a commercial interrupt us again?
Speaker 1: I have no idea I think it did. All right, can we fix that? Well, I mean maybe in post production you can.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I appreciate the forty cents that we made, but it's not okay. I give this this week at Jac Pennies.
Speaker 1: Well, I listen in when I place the ad, by.
Speaker 2: The way, it's Jace Penny. I didn't mean to say Pennies. I hate when people say Jac Pennies.
Speaker 1: I know someone's definitely listening right now, and it's like, oh, that's scat what a bestard?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, jay Z Pennies, it's not it's not well, I'm going to go over to what was the thing? Not Brambles.
Speaker 2: It's like saying burger Kings. You know, it's just burger king.
Speaker 1: Well, I call it the target. I call it the Walmart.
Speaker 2: Because you're going to a specific one so you can well, I like.
Speaker 1: To refer to it as with a villain in front of it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's move this over to ball chat. Let's end Serial Killers. Thank you, like subscribe, raise the review.
Speaker 1: Name for me, C's in the city, mos cobs, oh, gamboll Bulls. I almost call it bimbals.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see you next Monday with an all new Serial Killers, and we'll see you Wednesday with a bowl chat. Thank you so much for listening. By our candles please they make a great holiday gift.
Speaker 1: And if you're watching this right now on YouTube, you might say to yourself, how can I get more? Well, what you're gonna want to do is hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, then we'll come to your box every.
Speaker 1: Week something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Check out those candles. Use code serial Killers for ten percent off your order. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and leave us reviews because we like reading them when we haven't gotten one in a month. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Unless it's a bad review, than don't.
Speaker 1: No, you could leave a bad review. I don't mind reading it. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Yeah, you're an idiot. Let's say cry Andrew.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't say that.
Speaker 2: You told me to.
Speaker 1: I tell you to say crunch, crunch. This episode made me get some ogita.
Speaker 2: What should we call it?
Speaker 1: I have aita?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how to spell it.
Speaker 1: School it