Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: So you were mentioning Paul that, Yeah, it's like, well the silver bullet, all that kind of thing. People think werewolf, so they don't, they don't associate that with the dog man. But we're you and I are talking about the look of it. Dog man and werewolf, same kind of look. And now when Hollywood gets involved or any type of film kind of thing, and you look back in the back, the werewolf was the man who made a change, and you could kill him with the silver bullet, right, And you know, they add different things. Hollywood and television and film are always known for adding something embellishing things. You and I are about not embellishing, but getting to the straight truth. So you got to cut out those little things. However, one of the really cool things one of my Blue Rockers and my members of my shows and a big Coast insider as well, Cryptid five five nine. He is somebody that in California had seen a dog man up close and personal, and believe it or not, the it had shorts on it. It had it had shorts on and the shorts were ripped up in a way that it looked like the old movies of the were wolves when the were wolves would be a man, right, and then it would turn into the were wolf and it would it would, you know, expand and rip up the clothes that was on it. And he had described that it had shorts on that were ripped up.
Speaker 3: Is that interesting? Have you ever heard anything like that before?
Speaker 4: I heard one, Connie, where there was a report of somebody giving us a description of what they would describe as were wolf dog man, and then when it turned they saw a glint and they thought it had an earring on. Oh you know, which is crazy?
Speaker 3: Was it in the right ear the left ear? Which ear was it?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Wouldn't you know? There's so many attributes, Tonny, that take these creatures away from a flesh and blood such a flesh, bone and blood creature. I believe there are, anyway, you know, because we talked about the in many instances, not just with the dog man, were wolf, the Bigfoot, the self illuminating eyes and you know we're talking about eyes that aren't illuminating when a light goes on them self, illuminating the way that these things move and are supposed to be able to not supposed to be able to. Other descriptions are that this thing went behind a tree and it never just it never came out the other side a tree. It just disappeared, you know. The movers though, they'd go on kind of an escalator. Lots and lots of stories that take it away from a normal flesh and blood creature. And there's got to be some kind of substance to these things, I suppose to Ron Moorehead I'm sure you'll be familiar with, Yeah, And we had him on our live stream, the Truth Proof live stream, and to Ron and you were talking about the sounds that these things were making on everybody knows he's famous for the Sierra sounds. But I said something to him that I don't think it's it's thought about. I could be wrong, but what if what if a lot of these sounds, the branches breaking, and the sounds what people report of like a car door or a boot shutting hard in the forest. What if a lot of these sounds are just voice projection, And you know, and people talk about hearing these things close to their home and hearing clicks and strange noises, and what if they can use just like a whale. What if they could use echo location. I know we've jumped away slightly from the werewolf here and which I'm sort of moving into Bigfoot stroke Sabba territory. But there's many attributes to these things. You know, there was an encounter, and we'll jump to the one I was speaking about earlier. But there's an encounter in a place called Warncliff Woods in Sheffield where the witnesses report almost an all night siege while they were wild camping, being terrified by these things, branches breaking, the sounds of trees splitting, all sorts of things. But when they left the forest in the morning or woodland should we say it was Warmcliff Woods, they found no evidence of devastation. So you think to yourself, are we looking at something with the ability to mimic as in the voice? You know? So I think there's a possibility that that could be happening in some instances.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you you know what I want to I don't want to let you forget telling that story you were starting, So let's go ahead and go to the story you were telling.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, So we're looking at Tuesday, the eighth of August twenty twenty three, and this lady's traveling on a train. She said, it was a perfectly normal morning. She got on the train. Jane sat on the left hand side of the carriage, facing the same direction as what the train was traveling, the first train out of Hull that morning, and there was only one other person on the carriage, so presumably presumably it was a man going to work, because she said it was a male, and obviously the only other person on the train then is the driver. She was just gazing out of the window with nothing on her mind. The crops in the fields were all ready to harvest. Everything was normal, she said. Then in the distance, a deer suddenly sprang up in the corn and began running, and it was running almost parallel to the train. This took Wendy by surprise, and she now thinks it must have been flushed out of the nearby strip of woodland at the far end of the field. I mean, I can see this location.
Speaker 1: It's not that far.
Speaker 4: From where I live. And then, even more surprising, the strangest animal suddenly appeared, and she said suddenly, because she didn't see it come from anywhere. All of this happened in seconds. It was hard to process. But what caught Wendy's attention were its eyes. They were glowing amber, and she remembers that there was a light. It was early morning, and there was a light illuminating almost from the eyes, which we've just touched on it. It shouldn't be happening. She could clearly see that the eyes were large and round and they were amber in color. So from seeing this animal, this creature appear in the standing position, it began to move forward at incredible speed towards the deer. She could see they had long human shaped legs, That's what she said, So we're not looking at hawks, you know, as in the dog type leg covered in gray, wiry, almost brittle looking fur. From the standing position, she says, the creature, whatever it was, dropped into a lower stand and then began to move at great speed through the crop towards the deer. At this point, this lady wend is in shock, and she kind of spoke out loud, what is that? She stood up in the carriage, pressed her face against the glass, trying to make sense of what she's seeing. Said it was the strangest animal she'd ever seen in her life. The other passenger was also aware of it, and now she regrets not talking to him afterwards. But the truth is, she said she was just shocked and frightened in the short time that she saw it. She managed to see enough, though, to give me, as important Claire, a good description. She described it as having forward pointing ears, a long, almost elongated muzzle. Her words were that it was as long as a crocodile snout. I mean that sounds crave abnormally long s andso noted that its limbs were shorter, or its front limbs were shorter than his back legs. Asked if it had Ann's or pause, had it ill that? She said she didn't notice, so she couldn't tell me. She did, though, note that the back legs were powerful, adding that when it got closer to the train, she could see the muscles in its thighs and gloops. She can only assume at that point, during all of this that the train driver must have seen it also, and all of this, Connie, it must have just happened in seconds, because obviously this train's traveling. But remember she's also said that the deer's running along the side of the train, and they're pretty fast, so you know, I don't know how long it lasted, she may have said, I can't remember, she said. Suddenly, the train driver sounded his horn five or six times. She thinks he was trying to distract the creature from chasing the deer, although she doesn't know. And I've reached out to some train drivers or two that I know, seeing if we could find out a little bit of information, But so far I've drawn a blank. Because it's the strangest thing that you're asking about, really, isn't it. No, I have no way of verifying any of this at the moment, apart from the lady's word on this story over the situation suddenly changed when the train's on sounded had said all that in when his own words, it seemed to become focused. That the creature seemed to become focused on her, and for a few seconds, she said, it turned and its eyes felt like they were fixed on her. So the most chilling part of the all encounter, because those eyes were glowing amber, she said, will aunt her forever. She also thinks that the train speeders up speeded up as the unknown animal approached the train. That was when she began to speak out loud in fear. She says she was terrified as it tipped forwards at about forty five degrees and charged through the crop. She thinks he got within about thirty to forty feet of the train carriage and suddenly stopped in its tracks. She strained watching it through the window as it sort of faded into the distance. And that's her story. So I don't know, quite a strange one.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Absolutely anymore. Obviously, you know, we can take this wherever you want. I've got one from close to area filing Dales, which is the early warning base on the North Yorkshire Moors, which is not strictly were wolf related, but very strange because when we made our documentary wolf Lands, there's a lot of people who watched the film we'll know there's a lot of forests around the North Yorkshire Moors. You've got five hundred and I think it's about five hundred and twenty five miles of moorland forest and woodland, and a lot of such a legends and folklore relating to the were wolf, the wolf man. The word dog man weren't used, but it's all there. But I've got a story from this year from April this year. That might be interesting for your listeners if you want me to relay that one.
Speaker 3: Connie, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Before you do that, that particular area that you're talking about, describe the terrain, because I've never been in that area.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is it easy forest to walk through or not?
Speaker 4: It would be very difficult. You've got, essentially, you've got different forests, different lots of forests and woodlands that are all separated by names. So you've got brox To Forest, howard Dale, Cropton Forest and they're all linked. There's minor roads running through them and villages in between. But if you step off the logging roads in many of these locations, you're in the middle of quite desolate places that have not had any football for many, many years, you know. And it runs a lot of it parallels the eastern North Yorkshire coast. I live on the East Yorkshire coast here in Bridlington. I'm probably five hundred yards from the sea, and then you can just continue up the coast and when you get towards Scarborough and Whitby along the coast, if you went inland, you'd come to those forests and there's all sorts of stories and sightings along these coast roads as well. I mean I got some some sketches of some huge prints that were sent to me from a place called Port Maulgrave earlier this year, where this was a couple gone in a campervan to do or just camp overnight and then they got up to do an early morning walk and on the coastal path they found huge barefoot footprints. In mind, these people weren't interested whatsoever in the cryptid phenomena the unexplained. They just realized that they were looking at something highly unusual along those paths. And it's a lot of the times, Tonnie, it's the same locations that are that are throwing out or concentrated areas within the area of strangeness. There's a place called stand Then where fishermen go to fish off the rocks up at Sam's End pussy fish cord and baths, and they've reported seeing something bipedal walking towards them as they're shining their lights in the night as the fishing these cliff tops, to the point where when they put the light on, its dipping its head and then when they put the light back on it, remove the light, put it back. This thing whatever it is, which for all intents and purposes, they said, you'd think it was a horse walking towards them, but its eyes are forward facing, and they're cutting their lines and running, just absolutely running in fear. And those reports are coming from SAMs End. We've got reports of what I call the lower silence, where everything just descends into this strange, disjointed reality. And that Conny runs runs with all aspects of the paranormal, from ghost hunting to where we'll stroke dog Man to UFOs. I think whatever we're dealing with is using is the same thing, and please bear with me on that first of all, people, as in, are we looking at one intelligence or one group of similar intelligencers that are putting different masks on and showing and I don't mean mask literally people, but just showing us what we want to see, as in UFO researchers see UFOs and ghost hunters see ghosts. But are we looking at the same thing, because there's so many similarities, there's so many threads of the same that run through all of this.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at oneam Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 3: For more,