Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Petty and he arms range.
Speaker 3: Even from studio c play signor We're in a dimly let room, all right, deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, Hope Day, middle of the weekend.
Speaker 2: Today, the title of the.
Speaker 4: Show is dog shows and football Games, anything but the news, you know, thinking of an optional title, something like, I'm not in the Epstein Files. Oh man, anybody who's anybody is in those those files, those emails, those messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder, yeah, I might have reached the point where if you're not in him kind of a bit of a downer because you're obviously not a player. Precisely because John Stewart was doing the Daily Show is kind of interesting. He was going through all the people that were in the Epstein files and was horrified by the lack of investigation and outrage by people that so many important men are caught up in the Epstein files. And I was thinking, Okay, a lot of the examples you've given have been kind of explained, and then there's nothing to it. But then then he mentions how he's in the Epstein files. But it's just because at some point Epstein said, you know, we ought to do a fundraiser and we could get an mcee somebody like John Stewart to come in and blah blah blah. But that was that was his name being in the Epstein files. Okay, you just proved your point, though, Dude, you just did a you're in it, and in a way, that's got nothing to do with you being part of a child sex ring. We're dismembering baby's orgy. Uh, yes, that's in there. And so how do you ad every other name that's in there to how do you act like it's clear proof that these people should be in prison.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just so discouraged by all of it. You're right, Yeah, you're the only one who's innocently mentioned John in the three million pages, and I think we can all assume that everybody else is an active child rapist. That's just so stupid. So, you know, I was getting ready to do the title of the show today.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at all the news clips, the headlines and stuff like that and thinking there's nothing funny there.
Speaker 4: That's just depressing. I don't want to joke about that. I'm sick of that.
Speaker 2: You know. Just well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I've kind of gotten caught up in the uh who done it? That is Savannah Guthrie's missing mom, and it's got the What's interesting to me is Joe and I haven't done this show for thirty years.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm happy about that or not. That's a long time. Sorry.
Speaker 1: The arc of these stories is almost always the same, and I don't know if you've noticed in the last eighteen hours.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if a full twenty four hours it's done.
Speaker 1: That thing where they start to attack the local police, which always happens, always happens in these things where you start to get into the they're incompetent and the blood this.
Speaker 2: And that and that and everything like that.
Speaker 1: They didn't even check the blind right right, which has gotta suck if you're, you know, in the sheriff department in a sleepy town and you've never had twenty media people screaming questions that you ever, maybe even.
Speaker 2: One ever screaming questions at you over a case.
Speaker 1: And like I was listening to Fox a little bit ago on the on the drive to work and how his first press conference he released a lot of information he obviously shouldn't have been retrospect and I'm sure blah blah blah, just you know, nitpicking the various things which might be true.
Speaker 2: But regardless, that's that's.
Speaker 1: These things always take that shape at some point where you're attacking the police that we're doing the work in the beginning, Like I was watching News Nation and they used this prejudicial term. So one of the stories yesterday was I think a media organization was the first to notice blood spots on the on the ground. I don't know if it was first the media or the cops, but anyway, one media outlet portrayed as them noticed it. And but then the the reporting this today was and the sheriff refusing to address the blood spots. Okay, did he just not address them or say they're looking into it, or did he refuse to which is a very pretty he did.
Speaker 4: He might have said it's not appropriate for us to talk about that.
Speaker 1: That's obviously a very prejudicial term to make it seem like they're stonewalling or something. And so that that's why these things always go where they get their own. It's right there in the playbook at the Okay, there's nothing new to report, what do we go with? What are There's probably like three options, and it's one of the three every single damn time the local cops suck or you know, it could be a family member. Then you go through every family member who's ever had a traffic ticket.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the stalling for somewhere to happen.
Speaker 1: You find a family member or a neighbor who gives a kind of weird answer because they're not used to having cameras put in their face, and then you go on all kinds of speculation that's not the way you'd normally answer that.
Speaker 2: Cocks end of it, docst them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so these things always have the same shape to them, and so this one gets launched because it's the relative of a celebrity. But then once it makes the radar, then it gets its own momentum of a who done it?
Speaker 2: Which, you know, those are interesting.
Speaker 1: That's why so many people watch Dateline in twenty twenty. If you get presented with a an interesting who done it? An old lady disappears in the middle of the night, that's that's that's a pretty decent hook. Now, the whole ransom note story that came from the media, the Sheriff's department says they're aware of this story, but somebody apparently sends ransom notes to TMZ and other TV stations. Well, that could be a crack pot obviously, or could be the abductors. But I was I was thinking about how oftentimes on our text line, like I'll ask a question about something or whatever I've done this in the past, and then get an answer, and then I start corresponding with the person and then quickly find out or sometimes they even admit no, I was just joking with you. I don't know anything about this, or I don't know that guy, or I've never been there or whatever. There are people that just like to insert themselves and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing myself as a non crack pot abductor of old ladies who are related to people on television, and I can't see any advantage to sending my ransom note to TMZ.
Speaker 2: As I suppose that's a pretty good point the family.
Speaker 1: That's a really the cop if you actually wanted to make money, you as the abductor and the family themselves would probably want this to not be in the news at all and to deal with it behind the scenes. If you were actually trying to get what did they want? A couple million dollars in bitcoin or sometimes yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 1: If you were actually trying to make that money, the best way to do it wouldn't be to send the note to TMZ. Now, if you wanted to be a weirdo troll who gets some sort of jollies out of seeing your little interaction on the news, that is exactly what you would do.
Speaker 2: You would send it to AMZ. Yeah wow, can.
Speaker 1: You One of the reasons this is compelling is what an incredible nightmare? Just can't even imagine how that would take over your life all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, obviously, I mean, and you know, couldn't eat or sleep.
Speaker 1: As gruesome as it is to say this, I think at day four, I don't know at what point you'd be thinking this is not gonna have a good ending.
Speaker 4: Right, So you're the head detective, think of an out of the box way to approach this. I thought of mine. I put out the word across all the Tucson. Look, you're not going to be blamed at all or you know, just in that part of the suburbs whatever. Who has in the last month or last six months mentioned to somebody You know, Savannah Guthrie from the.
Speaker 2: Is it the Today Show? I got to watch that. Yeah, you know Savannah Guthrie from the Today Show? Her mom lives in this neighborhood. Think of that.
Speaker 4: If you've ever mentioned that to somebody and try to remember who you mentioned it to. That's a good one because it's going to be some half wet loser moron with a half baked abduction plot. That's that's my gut feeling. And I certainly could be wrong. But she's a.
Speaker 2: Big deal at NBC.
Speaker 1: I mean she I don't know if she was supposed to do the opening ceremony this Friday night for the Olympics, yes, but she certainly has in the past.
Speaker 2: Now she was a big part of the coverage and is not doing it now.
Speaker 1: She's usually the like the main face of these Olympics, which is a huge TV show. And uh ah, God, and then imagine dealing with that that your mom whatever ends up happening to her because you're famous, and oh ah, that's a lot, right, right, yeah, the whole You can figure out where people live and everything period of the world, if and and who knows what it was, Because when you're dealing with crazy people, they have crazy reason to do what they do that don't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I suspect very strongly, that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Samana Guthrie does news every day. She could have said something about a particular hot topic that somebody didn't like and.
Speaker 2: Knew where her mom lived or who knows. You never know, God knows.
Speaker 4: Anybody decides to bother me. Just know I am a gun owner. I will pull the trigger until I hear click click that I will go retrieve a bat and beat you to make sure the job is done.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Same, that's my fao, Sa, that's my that's my favorite response to long things like that.
Speaker 2: I agree, so I don't have to do a lot of typing. Same. Let's lean it on AI for your responses to me. Now, are you you're bastards? No?
Speaker 1: AI has always got some sort of smiley faces and exclamation points and not that guy. So let's start to show officially, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Wednesday, February fourth the year twenty twenty six, w armstrong and getting we approved of this program.
Speaker 2: Let's begin then officially.
Speaker 4: According to f CC rules regulations, the show starts officially at Mark.
Speaker 1: For Weston show at the one hundred and fifty. If Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is the Doverman.
Speaker 5: Pency's Party of the Government Penster with Bandy Lawton, Westminster one fifty goes to Petty the Golberman picture.
Speaker 1: For past show.
Speaker 3: My goodness, Jimmy got Pit of Boys the dog Chow.
Speaker 1: For twenty though, that's the Doberman Pincher. Uh So, here's our question. Do they have the Westminster Dog Show every other week? Because it seems like it. There is no blanking way. It's been a year since we last talked about it. No chance it's monthly or every six or eight weeks or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: As often as there's a blue harvest moon, it seems like it's every every other month. Certainly it's I remember when we were kids, that was the tough guy dog. If you were a hard eye, yeah yeah, and you wanted a scary dog, it'd be a Doberman pincher.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we were kids. Pit bulls were Doberman.
Speaker 1: Pinchers, right, yeah, exactly, or Doberman pitchers anyway. Uh yeah, and you're you're somewhat more responsible. Dog was always the German Shepherd, which is a beautiful and intelligent breed but can be scary. But yeah, there's a guy. So I go to the gym every single day. I'll do this fast because were around of time. I go to the gym every day, and I see this guy headed to the dog park which is right by the gym, and he's got he's a military guy who was one of those hats that you know, lets you know, he's a retired military dude. He's got this unbelievably trained a German Shepherd. So he has it off leash, which your dog is trained like this. I don't freaking care, but he he said, go ahead, and then then dobra men picture will run down the sidewalk, go around the corner, go to the dog park, open the gate, jump up on the gate with its paws, open the gate, and then run in the dog park and run around and play with the dogs before he gets there.
Speaker 2: It's really cool. Wow, it's fantastic, amazing.
Speaker 1: We've got Katie's headlines on the way. We got some news of the day. We shot down a drone with Iran yesterday. But we're having uh conversations with them this Saturday and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Turns to the dog. You know, Excel isn't working right, it keeps freezing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't we reboot? Reboot it? Dog always has the same answer, did you plug it? Reboot? All right?
Speaker 1: All this stuff on the way? Stay here, how you doing. Welcome to the show. And wants to talk about today super Bowls on Sunday. Kind of excited about that. Gonna make Michael's cheese dip. We have it at the website. Michael, somebody wants to make.
Speaker 2: It che dip. It's so good, so good, so cheesy.
Speaker 4: Let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 6: Katie of course, Alphabet Networks talking about Epstein, NBC, Bill and Hillary Clinton in a standoff with House Republicans over format of Epstein testimony, CNN new files deep in a critical mystery about those who partied with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: And ABC.
Speaker 6: Bill Gates denies allegations in new Epstein files release.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bill Gates's wife on a ex wife on a podcast yesterday.
Speaker 2: We're going to play some of that later.
Speaker 1: She says, the Epstein's stuff coming out is why she divorced Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: That's why their marriage came apart. Oh really yeah? Oh?
Speaker 6: From Fox News, US military shoots down Iranian drone approaching the USS Abraham Lincoln in international waters.
Speaker 2: What was that all about? Just seeing if we were for real or what?
Speaker 4: Probably? Yeah, testing our defenses. We're still meeting with them in spite of that. Eh, by gun, So what are under the bridge?
Speaker 2: New York Times.
Speaker 6: Russia and Ukraine resumed talks after a huge attack by Moscow.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Journal says Russia cannot sustain this.
Speaker 4: Their losses are horrific. Their economy is teetering. They cannot sustain it. Hanging there.
Speaker 1: So this is the bluster of an out of gas bully at the very end here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said, that's the theory. I'm not saying I necessarily by it, but it's a pretty weighty group.
Speaker 2: The editorial board of the journal.
Speaker 6: From the Washington Post, several states moved to ban local cooperation and immigration arrests. Oh woweh, New Mexico, New York, Hawaii, and Virginia considering those bands.
Speaker 2: Page six.
Speaker 6: FBI agents visit Savannah Guthrie's sister's house in desperate search for the mom.
Speaker 1: Nancy Like, so his sister dropped mom off? Is that correct? That's what I've read. Yeah, yeah, And then that was the last she was seen. And then I heard of news reports this morning. The sister was asked what was mom wearing when you dropped or off? And didn't have an answer. How would you not remember what your mom was wearing when he.
Speaker 2: Dropped her off?
Speaker 1: And I thought, I don't know that I would remember. I don't know that would either. Yeah, that's what always happens with these sorts of stories, that sort of thing.
Speaker 6: This one from the Atlantic, the Unsettling Rise of AI.
Speaker 2: Real Estate slop to tell.
Speaker 6: They're talking about how real estate agents are using AI to furnish the inside of homes and kind of make them look nicer, and the people that are considering buying these homes are walking in and seeing the real thing and getting their hearts broken.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought us the word slop.
Speaker 1: I'd become aware in the last several days that that's the hot word for anybody discussing anything about the Internet or AI's slop.
Speaker 2: All the smart people are using the word slap.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna do a fascinating test and and and duck down so you couldn't see me and ask what am what am I wearing? But I then it occurred to me Katie and Michael and I were discussing it earlier. Yeah, that Michael and I are both wearing olive drab. But you never would have been able to say a green Fort Sumter T shirt. No, I've been staring at you for a half an hour and laughingly. And if you had ducked down behind the desk and said, sir, of mine wearing I wouldn't have known right right.
Speaker 2: Need to know.
Speaker 6: News from study fines horses can smell your fear and it makes them afraid.
Speaker 1: To anybody who's ever been around a horse or a dog knows that's true.
Speaker 2: This is new news, how this horse.
Speaker 1: Can smell your I was a little bit concerned where that was gone. I know your cologne, until if you're a douche bag, you can see thee wow.
Speaker 6: And finally the Babylon Bee Hollywood very confused. Does guy keep saying geez this but does not appear to be using it as a curse word.
Speaker 1: That's a good yeah, yeah, that's a good. Slap is a good term.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: It's like you know, when you google something and like the first of fifteen things are crap you don't need. That's one of the uses of the term slop, Internet slop and how it applies to AI and all kinds of different stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that more later. It's the hot term. You got to use it armstrong and getty.
Speaker 7: During our efforts to identify and implement improvements of how operations are planned, conducted, and managed, we identified the gap in regard to the use of body worn cameras. This is actually raised by the workforce when I started walking around talking to people here. Some officers and agents had them, some didn't. That inconsistency was unacceptable, so we moved immediately to prioritize full body camp deployment in the city. I discussed this with Secretary Nome a couple of days ago, and she made the decision to the toy then.
Speaker 2: So that's Tom Holman.
Speaker 1: Trump sent him to Minneapolis to calm things down, which he's definitely doing and he definitely has that. Okay, the silliness is over a grown up is in charge sort of demeanor. And like in his little speech that he just did a couple hours ago or just he is still talking right now, but he had something for both sides. They're drawing down seven hundred personnel that they're going to pull out of there. Everybody's got to have a body cam, as you just heard there. He said it's unacceptable that they don't have body cameras. He went on on about you know how we need to have a professional level of policing here that is, and we're going to work on that and make sure that happens, all that.
Speaker 2: Sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But then he also suggesting quite clearly that there hadn't been sure that's the underlying suggestion.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then he also said this, for those who are.
Speaker 7: Not a national security threat or public safety public safety risk, you are not exempt greation enforcement actions. If you're in the country legally, you are not off the table. And let me be clear, President Trump fully intends to achieve mass deportations during this administration, and immigration enforcement actions will continue every day throughout this country. So after all that, President Trump made a promise and we have not directed otherwise.
Speaker 1: So after all that, you know, booting out seven hundred people, need to be a more professional blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: If you're here illegally though some sort of legal repercussions coming, that's the law, which is true. I just I can't I can't get over this. I can't get over this, and I must be something wrong with me because eating a lot of people on like my side of thinking generally, are like, well, you know, they've been here working for so long. I understand that, But then, okay, what do you want the law to be?
Speaker 2: Fine, let's change the law. If we want to make the law.
Speaker 1: If you've been here for this many years and you have a committed to crime, blah blah blah, you get to stay fine, But you gotta do that right.
Speaker 4: I think what we're seeing is, for the first time ever, the actual close the borders, regulate immigration crowd is running the federal government and the Republican Party notably, and they are clashing with the yeah we're gonna make noise about it, but never do anything about it crowd. And while I have a lot of problems with the way some of this stuff has gone down because it's lost gobs of support in America, which is going to interfere with our ability to do other good stuff. It could be that, you know, Stephen Miller and company are like, Okay, you want different actions.
Speaker 2: Change the law. Congress, deal with this, change the law. You know.
Speaker 1: I have sympathy to that point of view. I doubt it'll happen on well. And as I mentioned yesterday, I like this line of thinking. Kevin Williamson was writing about it for the Dispatch of You're serious when you start arresting people who run companies who have been hiring illegals by the hundreds or thousands for years, either arresting or I sent him a letter saying you better stop, like today or whatever. That's when you're serious about this, and that would be the quickest way you want self deportation. People can't get a job at the local rendering plant or wherever you're working. You're cutting off chickenheads factory. If you can't get a job there, can work if you can get it rewarding, cleaning rooms at the hotel or wherever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people are going to self deport well, some of those big busts and employers. The phone was picked up and the call was made to the White House because some of these super giants of industry, they have a direct line Trump or people very very close to them and said hey, hey, that's enough of that, and they called off the dogs on those things.
Speaker 1: There's no will to do that in the halls of power. Yeah, so pretty clever what Homan just did. Because all the headlines on CNN and MSNBC and ABCMC and headlines everywhere, all the headlines are the draw down of the seven hundred agents. So that really makes it seem like, Okay, the craziness is over, even you know, even though that stuff he said there at the end, if you're here illegally, you know something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: You're not off the hook. Yeah. I like Tom Holman. I think he's a straight shooter.
Speaker 4: But I I'm curious to see what happens next. So one of the how the actions match the rhetoric on all sides. One of the reasons I brought this up was this sort of thing is we've been talking about illegal immigration for well for thirty years, because the show's based in California, and illegal immigration has been a really big story in California long before it reached a lot of the rest of the country with you know, should he have a driver's licenses or being allowed to work and all these different sorts of things. But oh, and then way way back in the day, we passed a prop in California like, no, if you're here illegally, you don't get services.
Speaker 2: You just don't.
Speaker 1: And even in California we said no no services for illegal but then it got overturned by the courts, which is really really maddening. And then popular sentiment went the other way too in Cali, Unicornia. Yeah, honestly, but so actually a little just a little show show history here.
Speaker 2: I think folks might be amused by this.
Speaker 4: We actually got our original talk radio gig one well one step removed because the popular host of the show made an untoured joke about illegal immigrants and it caused a huge uproar among the uh the activist community, and he got dismissed way back in the day.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's almost the genesis of the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we handled that where we heard this talk show host say something about illegals.
Speaker 2: So then we started calling people, did you what it should? I was outrighterous, not shouting happened. You need so many different there.
Speaker 1: Until we burned up the fat machine man, until we got him fired, and then we swept in and took the job. Now we've been here for thirty years, which is a really really long time again, and.
Speaker 4: Now we're on Stolen Land, which runs here. I've got a great commentary on the Billie Eilish Stupid.
Speaker 2: And we broadcast on stolen Land. No one is illegal on stolen Land, I hear you.
Speaker 1: So that means that you can steal the land and you're not illegal, or I'm sorry, you can immigrate but there are no borders. Well, then what does it mean to I'm not sure that young Ladies thought out her philosophy on immigration. But so I'm watching MSNBC this morning, and this is the sort of thing that's been driving me crazy for thirty years when you talk about illegal immigration, and it's always the blurring the lines, either on purpose or because you're too stupid to understand you're doing it between legal immigration and illegal not legal immigration, legal and not legal immigration, and just you know, throwing back the terms or stats back and forth as if they're interchangeable. They're different things anyway, So they did this I'm watching Mika Brazinski on MSNBC this morning, and you're talking about, you know, more crackdowns in Minneapolis and how awful it is, and the rhetoric are President Trump and this and that and data and how I mean, they're they're walled a wall on how awful it is that we're as a country doing this to brown people in Minneapolis. And then she says, with the backdrop of a new study that shows immigration has been a net plus for the United States. Yeah, and that's your big slam dunk boo, yah, gotcha. How are you going to react to this comment? Well, I would hope immigration has been a net plus.
Speaker 2: Or why are we doing it at all?
Speaker 1: Good Lord, The whole theory is that it's a net plus.
Speaker 2: But are you talking about legal, regulated immigration.
Speaker 1: Or are you talking about letting fifteen million people come in over a couple of years, some of them criminals, just letting them go wherever they want, showing up at the hospital demanding healthcare or at your school demanding education or whatever.
Speaker 2: You can't possibly claim that that's a net plus.
Speaker 1: So is that an intentional The smearing of the statistics and the makings the word stupid is the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's my suspicion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, And how scary would it be to spend a minute in her head She's like, oh, oh, there's a difference, right, I don't I don't know what to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't actually know, because I don't know politician's been doing this and the media's been doing this game for.
Speaker 2: So long, But no who has come out.
Speaker 1: Maybe actually Stephen Miller, my or Steve Bannon might actually be these people. But other than that, I don't know anybody who's been anti immigration as totally like we should never like we're Japan or China or something, we should just have no immigration.
Speaker 2: I don't know that person.
Speaker 1: I know lots of people who think we should have some sort of policy and not have illegals coming across willy nilly. Virtually everybody I've ever met, virtually everybody feels that way.
Speaker 2: But well, this is not another.
Speaker 4: Example of an issue in which a tiny but crazy vocal minority with access to the megaphones of society have convinced us all that the numbers are very very different than they are in terms of what people think.
Speaker 2: We've seen those polls over and over again.
Speaker 4: But it's funny they're so loud and aggressive, they kind of they reinject the idea that, oh, well, it's most people are kind of much more gentle on immigration blah blah blah, because they're just they're constantly because they have the megaphone megaphone of media.
Speaker 1: As I've said for a very long time, I think it's the biggest indication that democracy doesn't work. I don't actually believe, well, democracy is better than the other systems. It's the worst except for all the others have been tried. That is one hundred percent true statement, but it is an indication that it doesn't work all very well in some instances what the people have wanted for decades.
Speaker 2: We're fine with.
Speaker 1: Immigration, but not illegal immigration, like ninety percent of people on the border regulated and not people sneaking in blah blah blah, but people who are hard working and wanted black in state and nah, and vast majorities of people agree with that, and you just can't get a government that does that. Son of a It's very frustrating work from our friends that Prize Picks. This weekend Prize Packs, Prize Picks has a special max discount for the Big Game live in the app. Now, all right, here's how it works. So to win, Drake May the QB for New England, just needs one passing yard and you win.
Speaker 2: I think he'll have the max discount to win. What's that?
Speaker 1: I think he'll get at least one passing yard unless he's in a car wreck on the way to the stadium.
Speaker 4: Just add another player to your lineup because you need at least two players, and if your picks hit, you can cash in.
Speaker 2: What if he ate so many of his wife's cinnamon roles that we were talking about the.
Speaker 1: Other day, He's like, I ain't got it today, guys, I shouldn't have had that last cinnamon roll.
Speaker 4: Oh that reminds me in mailbag, I'll be paying off what puppy Chow.
Speaker 2: Is speaking drink May.
Speaker 4: But anyway, it's super easy to play Prize Picks. You just picked two or at least two player stat projections and say more or less, you can combine players from different shorts the same player multiple times for multiple stats whatever you want.
Speaker 1: So download the Prize Picks app today, use a code Armstrong to get fifty dollars lineups.
Speaker 2: After you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 1: That coat is armstrong to get fifty dollars lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup price picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 4: Let me return to the idiotic Billie Eilish very briefly.
Speaker 2: And this is almost it's not.
Speaker 4: A point that really needs to be made, because anybody with any sense already knows it. But rich Lowry addressed it, and he was talking about if we're guilty of stealing lands, so as nearly everyone else in history, including Native Americans, who constantly fought and dispossessed one another. The Iroquois, for example, gained military superiority by acquiring firearms from the Dutch and English in the seventeenth century and proceeded to wipe out or displace the Huron, the Neutral Nation, and the Eerie. They established what is called the Gunpowder Empire with its locusts in eastern and central New York. For their part, the Commanche originated in the northern Rocky Mountains, then moved into the Great Plains. Their prowess is mounted warriors, allowed them to displace the Apache subordinate the Wichita, and established dominance in the vast region known as the commentaria, and on and on, over and over again. In the West, two great coalitions Cheyennes Arapahos and Lakota's north of the Arkansas River and actually that's the Arkansas River, isn't it? And Comanches and Kiwa's south of it clashed bitterly until making peace in nine eighteen forty. Then both preyed on sedentary people on the fringes further south. Comanche's Kia was an Apaches losched Wolffish raids in New Mexico, seeking to snatch horses, mules, and slaves, on and on over and hey, every yes, oh hey, that's a great, great bridge to this. Afghanistan has just reinstated slavery. Have you heard anybody in the United States demonstrating or chanting or anything about that?
Speaker 2: Anything like that?
Speaker 1: Now, So I got mail bag on the way. There's a op ed in the New York Times Day warning Democrats against choosing Gavin Newsom as their nominee that I thought was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: If you're into that story, and a whole bunch of other stuff. So stay here.
Speaker 1: Seahawks four and a half point favorites for Sunday, by the way, and that's the current line. I hope it's a good game. That's all I really care about. I don't have a lot of rooting interest. Yeah, here, here, here, here.
Speaker 2: Oh. Plus, I hope bad Bunny just slays because he's so great. I'll probably watch why Not singers entertaining. Try not to take it too seriously in either direction.
Speaker 1: I just hope there are hundreds of people dancing around the stage.
Speaker 2: So that's my favorite part. I like your chances, go for the over. Here is your freedom hating.
Speaker 4: Quote of the day, Continuing our series of quotes from communists, Karl Marx, the theory of communism may be summed up in a single sentence, the abolition of private property.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I have such great comment the best commentary I've ever heard about. How the whole Marxism communism thing of what drives it better than.
Speaker 2: Anything I've ever heard of my life? Really, to get to a little bit later from a famous philosopher, Yeah, you've been on this case for a long time too. I am intrigued.
Speaker 1: Mail Bag drivers, would you mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com again?
Speaker 2: That email address?
Speaker 4: Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Ah, Jackie Joel writes, Tom and so Cal, I think it's only appropriate.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I think the only appropriate.
Speaker 4: Response to the fawning Vogue article you shared about Gavin Newsom. And if you didn't hear that, good lord, is it fawning? I mean like it's a parody. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: But he says, the.
Speaker 4: Only appropriate response is via the annoying genre of the high coup.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 2: If you could cue the high.
Speaker 4: Coup music, the ancient, the beautiful Japanese out from the five syllables, the seven, then the five.
Speaker 2: Delimitation is what sets you from Here's the haikud.
Speaker 1: Gavin is a tool, cares only about power. What a power tool?
Speaker 2: Ah, Tom from so Coal, which is just interesting.
Speaker 4: Let's see, Hey, Jacques and Joe, this is Kevin the Texas Marine. Thank you Vogue for opening my eyes about how the ohso wonderful Gavin Noosecum, I mean Newsom. I had no idea that he was such a wonderful person, or even that a person like that was even possible. I too, now want crippling regulations, overbearing taxes and bums and junkies on every block. And here I thought the Billie Eilish stolen Land idios he was going to win the day for the worst things said this week. Uh hashtag cmwha a bunch of letters. Chris Matthews will have a leg tingle for newsom soon. Here writes, I don't think Chris is in the tinglely leg business anymore. Greg in Nashville talking about the Savannah Guthries mom terrible story. Guys, remember nuts Nuts, they're greed heads, but they latch onto the latest hot story and publish something that drives traffic to their website, and they re monetization of all those cliques. Yeah, I remember seeing a list of those. They're often out of India and you know countries in that part of the world that are just utterly fictional news stories, but they get enough clicks there's profit in it. On the topic of the ridiculous epstein claims, Anonymous writes, Guys, you asked if stories like the h George hw Bush baby, you know, orgy thing, those that sort of allegations of stories existed before the Internet.
Speaker 2: Are you forgetting the satanic panic of the eighties.
Speaker 4: People actually went to prison for false allegations back then. Look up the nineteen eighty five Baker's field case. You'll be horrified. I don't know anything about this. I remember the Martin pre school that was like a satanic child molestation craze.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, so it did.
Speaker 4: Exist on a lighter note, because everything's a lighter note. So it's a lot like the Salem witch trial situation. Then, very much like it. Yeah yeah, yep, real parallels there. Drake May the quarterback for the Patriots. His wife is an Avid Baker, and Drake was ranking her traits and mentioned puppy chow.
Speaker 2: I asked what it was.
Speaker 4: Puppy Chow, also known as Muddy Buddies, is a popular homemade snack mix made from check cereal coated in a mixture of melted chocolate, peanut butter, and butter than tossed in powdered sugar.
Speaker 1: I've had this. I don't know what it was called when I had it. Is really good and it's super easy to throw together at home and kids love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's y chow that Drake May and his wife, interesting story, been together since they're twelve years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, good for those crazy kids. Oh back to the stolen land thing. This is Chris. Here's a map. Of how the land in America was required, much of it acquired, much of it was purchased. For instance, if Alaska's stolen land, then let the Left take it up with the Russians because we've purchased it from Russia. And don't get me started on the Louisiana purchase, Well I won't. They don't to not get you started on the Louisiana purchase.
Speaker 1: Can do.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot more we need to get to.
Speaker 1: If you missed the segment, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty