Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Rachel and I'm Cheerity, and today we have a very special guest from a grant season of The Bachelor and last season of Bachelor and Paradise. Everybody, welcome bay Lead to our podcast.
Speaker 1: Hially, I miss you guys. You guys look so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I miss you. I'm like, I'm sad that you're not in New York, but we want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I know it's sadness, but like I will, we will be back, you know, visiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in due time. In Bailey.
Speaker 5: You look so beautiful and we have so many questions. But let's get into I mean life post Paradise. You came into the Bachelor world, you were already a social media influencer. How has that changed since Paradise.
Speaker 4: It's very funny because I feel like, actually since Paradise, I have almost like barely posted.
Speaker 1: I feel that I'm sometimes.
Speaker 4: It happens that I think and maybe a lot of people can attest this that have like gone on the show.
Speaker 1: But after I like kind of.
Speaker 4: Needed just like a mental break and like a mental crush, and I think it got so overwhelming. I think just having a lot of opinions, a lot of voices, a lot of things to.
Speaker 1: Kind of like keep up with.
Speaker 4: So I'm getting back into like posting again, which is really nice because it's always just like been a huge passion of mine and something I've like genuinely very much loved doing. So now I'm back getting back into pre Bachelor world of where I was like posting every single day, and it's been nice. Like I feel like it's a big part of like finding yourself, finding like a really good creative outlet that you enjoy so lowly but surely you know, we.
Speaker 1: We get it.
Speaker 5: It is crazy how they It of course is amazing for the platform, and you do so many things with your platform, but it does stifle your creativity in a way just because it could be so much.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you feel like is like probably the biggest misconception that you probably felt like you either had to defend or just like you wish people understood more about just like social media in general, because I do remember specifically like on Grant season when you were like, oh, just kidding, take the Sofia and me like it was so cute. I thought it was a cute bit but like you know, in this day and age, everyone's so sensitive to certain things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, oh, okay, I like.
Speaker 1: To like, clearly there's so much take a picture.
Speaker 2: Right, but like clearly there's some like you know, misunderstanding or misconceptions about you know, being an influencer whatever.
Speaker 3: So give us a little testament to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so funny that you asked that, because I feel like that's literally what was on my mind, Like after coming off of like Grand Season. Everyone I think kind of interpreted, especially episode one, of me as like being someone that's overly confident, very self absorbed. I don't think they really like got my sense of humor. I think they kind of like it maybe went over people's heads a little bit because I was like, oh, that's not what I was giving at all, because every single person in my life that has known me, like even people from like elementary school, were like, no, this is.
Speaker 1: Like very much Bailey.
Speaker 4: Like I've always been very much been like unapologetically myself. But I think sometimes when it feels like you have like a very hard exterior or like you don't really have depth, yeah, like and then you're very quickly shown like crying it's like a very unbalanced, you know, emotional state in that way. So I think going from Grant season coming off people being like, oh, she's very conceited, she's like very self absorbed, or like kind of even interpreting it as like I was in it for you know, the platform, when like everyone has a different reason of how the show finds them, or like if they apply for the show. I'm like, guys, I didn't apply, like they found me, and I like really thought long and hard about it, and I didn't even find a contract until like a night the literally the night before I agree to go, So it was like very last minute. There wasn't like all this thought put into it of like you know, oh this is going to do, you know, whatever it's going to be. And then I think coming up of Paradise, it was kind of it like flipped a switch.
Speaker 1: In that way of people interpreting.
Speaker 4: It as like I have low self esteem or I'm like very wishy washy, or and like, I think that's a very hard thing sometimes when both kind of feel very incorrect about who you are.
Speaker 1: And I think that's also kind of the beauty.
Speaker 4: Of where I'm like finding my own voice on my platforms now of where I'm like trying to show more of who I am because I feel like sometimes when people kind of like put a label on you where you're like, wait, that's literally not me at all, Like but actually I'm like the.
Speaker 1: Complete opposite of low self esteem in that way.
Speaker 4: Like my mom would like literally smack me if she thought I had low self esteem because she literally like, girl, you can't do anything if you're people like.
Speaker 1: Decide who you are.
Speaker 4: And I mean, and that's a big thing like about the show, Like you really don't want to come on this show. Obviously, you I think do in a way get a little bit of low self esteem because you're not used to having all these people's opinions about you. Absolutely, but I think it is also nice because you have friends that are also going through that, so it's a really good support system in that way too. But like you don't want to go on the show if you're kind of feeling insecured.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes people translate it.
Speaker 4: And I hate when people like say horrible things about contestants because I'm like, you just like don't know anything and you're totally interpreting their Even when I feel like people are shown correctly. It's very interesting to like see how other people just completely interpret it that in a different way of like how you kind of saw it. And maybe that's because I'm like reading into it more now that I've been on the show. I'm like, no, I see this in this, I see why this was highlighted, Like I see why this goes along with their story and how it is very valuable.
Speaker 1: And I think I also, like, do see the jokes of it too.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes people are scared to like be like, oh no, that's like a silly joke, and you know, take things very seriously, and I think sometimes like life is fun and like the show is fun, you know what I mean. And so yeah, I think that was like a very interesting misconception for me at least because I was just like, oh I didn't that.
Speaker 1: Yeah am I missing? Am I watching something else?
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're always watching something else.
Speaker 3: We we're in two separate worlds from these people, like.
Speaker 1: Even when like you look amazing and they'd be like no, I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Coming off of Paradise, you said that you saw a bunch of comments you are going from watching yourself back straight into navigating a public relationship.
Speaker 1: What was that like.
Speaker 5: Post Paradise and seeing all the comments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like and I mean, I know just like you guys probably have also dealt with this.
Speaker 1: I know everyone has.
Speaker 4: Like the comments really get to you accidentally, even if you are very strong, and I feel like I do have a very like tough exterior to like handle those kinds of things, because like if you've posted before, even if you haven't, like you've had like I don't know, you get online hate no matter what, even if you literally have one hundred followers, It doesn't matter what number of followers, there's always someone that's like hating on you. And so I feel like just navigating those comments and seeing things I think feel so different than what is like really happening in.
Speaker 1: In like real life.
Speaker 4: And I do like also slightly understand sometimes where people are coming from. I think like people feel really connected to you and whether they you know, have however they personally like understood that or like took that information in. They're also then you know, like they I get it, because like their voice deserves be heard, Like you're you know, you're interacting with me like you're keeping up with my life, like you're I guess maybe concerned about things or you know, wanting this for me or wanting that for me. But I think also like when you choose to like somebody, whether it's on a show or you know, even on social media, doesn't matter, doesn't have to always be like the bad. But I think you also have to trust like who they are, and like why you like that person, and just like feel confident and that they wouldn't purposely put themselves in like a bad situation. And I think also what maybe you think, I think obviously even with social media, like you're never really getting the full story. So whether you've like seen a clip and you're like, oh this is this, is this and this, like even going back from Grancys and people interpreting multiple things a certain way, you don't really have the full story because there's not really.
Speaker 1: Enough time to have the full story.
Speaker 4: So I think that is a really important thing for people to really keep.
Speaker 1: In mind with these things. And so yeah, it's been hard.
Speaker 4: I think everyone that's taken a relationship off the show or even taking their relationship publicly just on social media, like it is a lot to process and it is a lot to take in, and I think the biggest thing is to really like listen to your partner and like listen to the people that are around you that you trust. And I'm like, Okay, if I like him, if my mom likes him, if my best friends like him, Like that's really what matters.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, I'm like, people.
Speaker 4: Will kind of taken information as you give it to them, and then they'll kind of just be like, oh, it actually wasn't that deep, or like it didn't things, this didn't matter, or like, and you know, there's always cases where.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it does.
Speaker 4: And I can't speak to every single circumstance and relationship, but it is obviously hard, Like it's hard navigating your own life outside of the show, it's also hard navigating kind of a more public relationship. It's like, yeah, we've been away from each other for two months, and because he's been traveling, I've been you know, I'm dealing with my stuff like I'm doing therapy, like I'm getting my life in order, and people.
Speaker 1: Always like what's going.
Speaker 3: On, and I'm like, guys, it's really ridiculous. It is like it's so ridiculous, guys.
Speaker 2: Can I just like do a little therapy and like get maybe the first to tell you it's ridiculous, Like it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: To me is my page?
Speaker 3: So like right, hello, did.
Speaker 1: You forget it?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm curious to know because I'm like obviously with Rachel asked that, and like we all have gone through different moments of like where comments or just social media in general has like affected us, especially with being in a relationship and coming out of like The Bachelor in a relationship, it's like tenfold. I feel like it's insane. How do you feel like you and Jeremy support each other? Like, especially coming right off of Paradise, I'm sure it was like very intense. And then obviously over time, people like they just they get the picture. It's like okay, like we're doing.
Speaker 3: What we need to do for ourselves. Yeah this this works.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that's a good question too.
Speaker 4: I feel like the way that we really support each other, I mean especially I think during when the show is airing and after, I really did take things a little more personally than like I expected to. And I think I was also just like processing all of it, like it was just a lot to process and that's fine, and I think that's when I was really super thankful for him, because he really wasn't like really worried about his comments. He was more worried about like how I was processing my comments, and like I mean, I think, you know, you got to give your partner what they need in that moment. I think a lot of the times like I was like all right, let me like take myself out of this, and like, yeah, try to support him. I think he really focused in that moment just making sure that like I felt supported, that like I wasn't feeling like, you know, alone, and like that I just you know, we obviously we had a lot of really honest, open conversations after like leaving Paradise, which I think is really important as to why. And I think I don't know if every Bachelor couple necessarily does this, but like you know, when you go off the show, I think it's sometimes really important to restart your relationship and yeah, real life, not from show life, because like as much as we would love for it to be like the relationship you formed in the show, it's like you don't have a phone, you're with each other twenty four years different, you don't really have real issues and real problems, and so I think like being able to come into the real world and be able to process that, have those conversations, watch the show, handle the comments, and I think that also was a really tough time where I feel like now we're like in this really easy smooth sailing because like even if something big does happen, or like there's times where like I miss my dad so much, or like whatever it is, you know, I feel like he really understands how I like operate emotionally and like how to calm me down or how to help me feel more level headed. I feel like God is also really important and he does a really good I mean, we are both touruses, so I feel.
Speaker 1: Like we kind of understand how each other works.
Speaker 4: And he's very big on communication, where sometimes like I'm an April tours he's a main tourist, and there's like a difference because I'm like no and his daughter. So I feel like, yeah, there's a difference, Like I think sometimes like depending on the hierarchy of your family or whatever. Like I think these women want to like keep things in and we want to process them, and he's just like he doesn't operate that way. He's a middle child, and he's like, no, like we need to talk about it, like we need to like process this now because he doesn't want me holding on like animosity or things like even if it's something small, Like I think it has been good for me because it forces me to be a better communicator, Whereas like there's times where I think in past relationships, I've been like, no, I need to keep this in. I need to process it and then we can speak about it where it's like kind of handling it in the moment.
Speaker 1: Because like I am. And that's the thing about a.
Speaker 4: Taurus, like we will literally hold on to things like I hold on to grudges, like I still have grudges from middle school that I have.
Speaker 1: Literally Taurus are stubborn. Yeah, yes, yes, and I think not I'm like, I gotta let that go.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, Like I'm like sometimes there's things where I'm like and he's like let that go, and I'm like, all right, fine, whatever you say.
Speaker 1: But he has done a really good job.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm supporting me and giving me what I need in that moment, and you know, I really hope that I'm also like giving him that.
Speaker 1: When he needs it. As well, but it's been a lot of like good support, and I honestly.
Speaker 4: Can't imagine like even coming off of getting I guess maybe hate or comments or whatever. Yeah, Grant season, I was really grateful to have, like my friends from Grant season. I feel like it's even more support, like being able to have your partner, and I honestly like probably wouldn't survive both without like the girls that I met, and also like without him, I feel like it does just like get on you a lot, you know what I mean, And also like I think a lot of other like cast members, like they reach out to you, they check on you, and I feel like that was also like so important for me too of just like you know, knowing that I was supported and yeah, it was really nice. So I feel like I got a lot of good love and support, and he did a really good job of making sure you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, I was gonna say, because he did find himself obviously in some drama during the season, So I think it is so important that he was able to reassure you and support you throughout watching that back. Obviously, you guys got through that and now you're in this new season of life. So what is it learning him outside of the show. What have you fallen in love with since you guys have been in the real world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny because I was like, uh, like I can't.
Speaker 4: I think when you're there sometimes you're like, I don't know what this is gonna look like outside of this, and.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you have no idea what was happening.
Speaker 1: Oh I had no idea. I mean, like I really went into Paradise and I was like, like, I'll be there for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't expecting to be there for the entire time. So I think that was like a process in my head. But really like getting to know him in the real world has made me like love him so much more than the person that, like, you know, I was really like really liking when we were there, but getting to know him in the real world has just made it so much better.
Speaker 1: And so much more real.
Speaker 4: And he really is just I know sometimes like I think the way he is shown or the way he looks even on social media, like it's more like a like, you know, very serious, a harder exterior, and he is like a very much a teddy bear.
Speaker 3: And no, I was gonna say, jare Bear.
Speaker 4: He's literally actually Jare Bear, and like I try to give him Jin's nickname, but he really is, you know, he is Jare Bear.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you're actually like very sweet and very enduring.
Speaker 4: And I knew he was a good listener, but he's very thoughtful and he puts a lot of thought into like the things that he does for me and the things that we talk about and the things that we prioritize are like if I mentioned something, like he remembers it. And I have the worst memory ever, so like when he mentioned something, I'm like, all right, I'm gonna write that down for I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I have to start doing that to.
Speaker 4: Remember that or like anything I tell him, he holds on to that information. And I feel like that goes into a lot of like I I don't maybe have never really experienced thoughtfulness in that way of someone like worrying.
Speaker 1: About you and just getting to know him.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's actually genuinely made me a better person. I mean physically because I've actually.
Speaker 1: Been drinking water every single day and like eating protein. I mean, like he literally works out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, he has to move his body every single day. He has to eat his protein and he has to do all these things. But I think in a way I was kind of missing that structure that he has and the way how disciplined he is. And I feel like that has like really been good for me because I feel like, you know, your partner really should like make you a better person or like inspire you to want to be a better person.
Speaker 1: I don't know make you a better person's the right word.
Speaker 4: But inspire you to want to be better, and they should really like add value and add I think goodness to your life. And I feel like in so many ways he has not just like emotionally, but you know it all aspects of just like the way I view things. And he also is really a person like I'm going to say, like I'm definitely a materialistic person.
Speaker 1: I've always have been. I'm a Taurus.
Speaker 4: Again, It's like a thing like I just like I love that, and it's really nice having somebody that is like it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Really matter, you know what I mean. Like he would be.
Speaker 4: Like he's literally in Thailand. He went and slept in a cave like two weeks ago and was like I love that, And I'm like, oh, my God, that I couldn't even imagine sleeping at a cave without my phone for three days no service, I can't watch TikTok, but it has been really good because I'm like, that's kind of the like that's the balance.
Speaker 1: That I needed in my life.
Speaker 4: That I need in my life, Like I don't want to have somebody like where we're both you know, and we have our moments, like we watch like shows all day and we'll like do that and that's how we'll unplug sometimes. And then he also kind of inspires me to like get out of my comfort zone. And so there's so many ways where he's like adding to my life and I'm just like, really, you know, I wouldn't have expected this relationship to like come to fruition from Paradise, and so I'm like, I feel like that's really a meaningful and meaningful like way. And I think even like a testament sometimes too, like Bachelor and to Paradise, because I feel like it does bring people into your life that maybe you wouldn't necessarily like run into or seen the connection and the way that like your relationship could flourish.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, how we like we wouldn't have met.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe we would have, Like I don't know, but I think it did really like open my eyes and make me think differently about the kind of partner that I want like in my life and the person I want by my side and things like that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's been.
Speaker 4: Really amazing, like I think, being able to really be in the real world and not be like in paradise world as well.
Speaker 1: There's there's beauty that.
Speaker 4: Is in paradise like no phone is from like so attentive, but you know, finding balance with it.
Speaker 2: It's just all about that, No, for sure, I will say it's also probably a testament too, because I'm like, you got him to move out of New York, which I'm like, and I don't want to say you got him, but like obviously he did it for like the greater good. But I'm like, I wish you guys were still here, But can you guys give us an update on like where you guys are planning to, like you know, lay your roots, you don't know yet still figuring.
Speaker 3: It out, Like how has that process and journey been?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, so honestly, the process and journey has been like all over the place.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 4: We don't know where we want to live, which is good and bad, because I think the good part of like where he kind of brings us out because I am sometimes very like anal about things, and I'm like, I need a plan, I need this, I need this, and I think he's kind of inspiring me to get out of my comfort zone of being like and I think that's kind of what our goal is like when he comes from the Dasia Travels of being like, Okay, let's like actually go here, Let's spend a month there, and.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, this is actually where we want to live.
Speaker 4: Before we just like you know, jet off somewhere and we're like, yeah, this is it. I think I love New York and I like, I loved being near you guys. I loved being all my friends and so much to do. But I think it was also very overwhelming for me in a way that I didn't expect it to be.
Speaker 1: And I know we've discussed this at Jeremy.
Speaker 3: I'm on my way out to don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love for us all live in the same way I'm not, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could come to la Okay, you know in.
Speaker 5: La is fine with me in the valley suburbs together, it's amazing, strip balls and parking, lots of guys.
Speaker 1: You can you can have it all here all the time. And I literally love the heat. That's what I love about the valley. It is hot as you have like no idea, and I love the heat.
Speaker 4: We both love the yes, and so I'm like, that's a really thing, a good thing to keep in mind as we're like doing this.
Speaker 1: I think right now we kind of want to be a little bit on.
Speaker 4: The East Coast for maybe the next year because we want to beat in your family. We've got family stuff going on, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: That's I think the focus.
Speaker 4: But I do I've always had LA in my future, Like I was just to go to college, like and then my dad got diagnosed, so I just end up staying on the side.
Speaker 1: But I do love the valley and I do love LA. I love OC Like I feel like.
Speaker 4: That would definitely be you know, a vibe hopefully in the next like two ish years. But yeah, we've really got to do some like traveling together and see what we think. I like love South Carolina too, but I heard they have flying roaches and I just didn't think that's the coal meadows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Georgia, they are literally horrible and.
Speaker 5: No bad. Well, yeah, we've loved obviously seeing your relationship flourish. I want to go back to your time in Paradise and some of the women that you met. Who are you still close with and who has been able to support you during the times or Jeremy's not there through social media.
Speaker 1: I want to know all the tea. Oh my god. Yeah, I feel like I'm really lucky.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are also obviously very lucky where you like really got good friendships from the show and from Paradise, Like I mean, Leah is like literally my girl, Like she's and I and that's someone that really when you like look about look at their time on at least like on Joey's season, and think about just like how it was totally missed construed of like who she is and like she is such a light of like love and like we have a group message of like us pretending to be a thropple. Obviously she's in a relationship, but like we we just like we love to do well.
Speaker 5: You need to tell me what's in this group message pretending like it's us fucking with each other.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 4: And Jeremy and I both have a very similar sense of humor where it's like very crude and harsh. And so I think we booked and like Leah very much appreciates that. I am really good friends with Lexi. She's like also such a joy full time in New York. Now, we just did a podcast in Atlanta together that was like so meaningful where she got to like talk more about her endometriosis and just like where she is in her health and and that was so amazing. I mean, Zoe's always my girl. She is like so unapologetically herself. I feel like Jerry and I keep up with jessin Spencer like very frequently, which is so nice.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait, am I like really leaving anyone out?
Speaker 4: But I do feel like Paradise was very meaningful in the sense of, like I really did still get to leave with an amazing relationship and also really great people in my life, where I'm like, oh, these people will you know, always be in my life, even the Goldens, Like I keep up with my Golden people all the time, and it was so special being able to meet them and then also getting to know the other Goldens in that and like even like Kathy and I like sometimes we message.
Speaker 1: Because I've started needle and and she is like the Needles.
Speaker 4: So talented, and it's just it's really nice, like keeping up with everyone, like Keith checks in on us, checks in on us all I love, and like, I just feel like I got really lucky of like really getting to know people and how amazing they are and also getting to carry on these relationships with people that like deeply you know, understand me. And so I feel like that's really nice. And we had a really good group of just like people on Paradise and you know, fan a grand season. Like I feel like really lucky of like minimal drama and things like that too. So yeah, it's been really nice.
Speaker 2: It's like you guys really did, like I always say, like lucked out with having the Goldens there too, because I'm like it's obviously they're newer, but having a Paradise with them, it's like you guys almost get like second set of parents, which is like so nice, and it's like it just they have experience, they have wisdom, and having them there, I'm like, yeah, you guys are very unique in that experience together.
Speaker 3: So I love that for you guys.
Speaker 2: But speaking of Paradise, Bailey, We're gonna play a little game. It's called behind the scenes deep dives.
Speaker 3: So basically, we're gonna show you some photos and you're gonna have to explain what's happening in this photo. Please tell me. I hope you remember what was going on. So yes, our producer Katie will pull them up and then we will talk.
Speaker 5: About them and for our audio listeners, you can head to Bachelor Happy Hours Instagram. We will have the photo dump there and you can follow along, but we will do our best to describe it here as well.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to see these.
Speaker 5: Also, because your hair in Paradise, Oh my gosh, you were like a mermaid that came straight.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I was a sign a queen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't head to Paradise without the braids.
Speaker 1: By every day I was like, oh my gosh, I was in love.
Speaker 3: There's truly not a chance.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 3: But no, this one's too good. I'm screaming, this is too good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the backstory of this photo, it's me in a bob wig and it's Spencer.
Speaker 1: In a bob wig. And I actually brought this wig with.
Speaker 4: Me because flashback to Grand Season. My first in the first ten seconds of meeting him, I gave him a wig and our like one on one time on night one, and I asked him to like wear a wig, and I was like, wait, I'm not going to have the bob Like that's crazy because like that was my thing.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I need to bring a bob with me.
Speaker 4: So I brought a bob wig with me, and I think it was thunderstorming at that time, and so we were all like in our collective rooms. And so actually the reason Spencer is wearing the wig is because we went and pretended like there was a new girl on Paradigm.
Speaker 1: And it was actually me.
Speaker 3: It was Bobby. It was Bobby.
Speaker 1: She was the hot bomb, and I just like Spencer just like took it. I think I actually went to like knock on it to like show Jeremy that they were roommates. Were they roommates. They were all in the room together, and it was just so funny. And you know, Spencer is such a good sport. He's like always.
Speaker 5: Do I like it is that the same wig because his looks like it's a I photo shopped down to his kind of.
Speaker 2: It's probably like it's just positioned differently, but like, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: He looks amazing for him and Jess's wedding, like Bob making.
Speaker 3: No literally he bring it out for the reception.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh gosh, okay, period, this is a great photo. Who is that in the background?
Speaker 4: That is Sean?
Speaker 3: Sean?
Speaker 2: I identify the blonde and I was like, is there some scenes that was cut out? Because I thought it was Cat. I was like, this is like, no one told me about this.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm like, both are liars.
Speaker 1: If Sean and Kat had kissed, it would have been an eruption. That would mean you're.
Speaker 3: Telling me that's why I'm having this reaction.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that would have never when they were beefing too, so this would have never happened. You know, we're all on good terms now, but yeah, yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Is actually because one of the workers that works at the resort, he wore like a pura vita fedora every day and we.
Speaker 1: Were just like all obsessed with it. We thought it was like the coolest, best thing ever.
Speaker 4: And then for Jeremy's birthday, like this is the night of Jeremy's birthday.
Speaker 1: We did like this whole We had like a little birthday.
Speaker 4: Moment, and then we all celebrated and we went in the pool and really had a great time. We all got dressed up, and so they brought out like almost like fifteen of the fedoras and it was just so fun. I actually some of us actually took them home and I have mine and like a little like shadow box thing just commemorate paradise. But like, who doesn't love a fedora on a vacation. Hello, it was perfect and like I'm like kind of very stylish.
Speaker 1: I need to bring that back.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 5: This is going to be the picture if you guys ever have kids that they're going to show their friends parents.
Speaker 3: I was like eighth day.
Speaker 1: No, literally like days number two. Actually, they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like, no, no, very cute, very cute. Oh all these pictures are making me like emotional.
Speaker 4: No, okay, So this is a photo of him and I hugging. I think we were like hanging out at the pool that day. I really don't remember what was going on.
Speaker 1: I just remember like obsessed with him, obsessed with all the goldens.
Speaker 4: They are just really such great people, and I feel like they made my time on Paradise just so much more meaningful. But him really did touch my heart because we really did share a lot of like conversations in that way. And like before he actually left Number one, he like organized a whole journal to write down everyone's information because he was scared he wasn't going to be able to connect with everyone after.
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me that.
Speaker 1: No, he's I mean, like.
Speaker 4: All of the Goldens have just such a good heart, Like I don't know where they find them, and like I don't have grand hair, I haven't had grandparents in such a long time. And You're actually gonna start crying because I'm gonna start crying because him, we had like this really deep conversation obviously, like I had to. This is also kind of I think around the time of when I had to send Leslie home and you know Big D and like that was so heartbreaking for me, and the Goldens were like such a good support system for me in that way. But Kim and I really shared a deep moment where we he was like, listen, I know that you don't have a dad. He was like, your dad isn't going to be there to walk you down the aisle. If you ever need someone to walk you down the aisle, I would gladly.
Speaker 1: Come and do it.
Speaker 3: And I just believe he would.
Speaker 4: No, he would like in a heartbeat, like after Paradise, he sent me like the most beautiful email, just like catching up with me, and he really is just like all the Goldens are.
Speaker 1: Such amazing, great people. I'm silly bringing me to.
Speaker 4: Tears, but I feel like, you know, him and I really did connect, Like I'm pretty sure he lost his wife and so he could just like attest to that like grief aspect of life of losing that person you know that you would think that like would be going to weddings with you, and like, yeah, he was just like I know you and your mom are like very close. He's like, but if you ever want someone to walk you down the aisle, like I will, And I was just like this amazing person. I was like and I just really did feel like I got to share moments, deep moments like that with all the Goldens and so yeah, this is such a cute like behind the scenes moment because he's very sweet, like King Captain Kim, like he's amazing.
Speaker 1: What a beautiful photo.
Speaker 3: No I can't.
Speaker 1: Who did base you? Okay, I'm gonna tell I'm gonna see. Okay, So they come and tell us. They're like, you guys have been going through so much. We're gonna do a really nice sing for you guys.
Speaker 4: Everyone get like super dressed up and then like, you know, have a little to go bag of like something athletic or something. I'm like, okay, whatever, I'm not really like thinking it through, like, oh, good dinner. All the girls are getting dressed up, We're all getting ready together.
Speaker 1: We go to the dinner. It's like steak, lobster, the whole shebang.
Speaker 4: And it was almost like an omen was coming, that something bad was coming, because at the dinner we were like swarmed with flies.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure Cat Cat was like.
Speaker 4: Freaking out, like I was freaking out, but I feel like the flies were like really going. I don't think I don't remember what I had that night. I think we saw the steak and the flies were like and oh my god. It was literally an omen coming of like you guys are about to have your world rocked. And then that's when Jesse comes to the table and he's like, you guys, are actually gonna be spending the night in the Costa Rican jungle and you're gonna have to like survive through the night. And I've never been to summer camp. I've never been to I've never been to any camp. I don't even know if I've been to brokes out camp one time and it was.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, I'm not built for no, none of us are. So this photo is literally me in a workout set with my heels on the heels under the socks, me around in my heels because I didn't want.
Speaker 4: I will say this is a really good time of when I felt Jeremy and I's relationship test and I was like, if we can get through this, if he can handle this with me, I'm sure that he can handle almost anything. Because I was so traumatized. I was screaming, I was crying, I was breaking down.
Speaker 1: I was I was so mean to him.
Speaker 4: I was like, I can't do this, Like I was trying to be supportive, but like he literally had to like build everything for us, and like all.
Speaker 1: I could do was drink wine. And the reason I'm like walking around on my heels the whole night because I didn't want to get my shoes inside.
Speaker 4: Also like back to the dogs, just like cockroaches flying, there's like poop next to us. Everyone had a beautiful pile of poop near their campsite.
Speaker 1: You know, it was just it was actually so traumatizing. I'm surprised I even made it. That's why I have the fly swatter to kill anything that might come my way. I'm surprised that I survived that night.
Speaker 4: Also, our chair was like literally so turns out the point of the challenge was there was something wrong with every single piece of equipment that we were given based so it was a test to your relationship to kind of see how you would, you know, overcome these obstacles, which like, oh, okay, in hindsight, what I want to be like, you know, without proper utensils and things like that in the woods. But it was so really nice because I felt like, you know, we learned how to problem solve together. We learned how to like support each other and really get through this intense time. And I was literally like if he can handle. I wish that my mom would have seen it. She would have been like actually cackling and just think it was the funniest thing. But I was cockroaches twenty four to seven, and it was in fact coomptising.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to assume.
Speaker 3: No, there's just not a chance I would have been able to do. When I found out that you guys had to like deal with cockroaches, it's enough. It's like I have a true like I think I'm probably number one person, and hopefully there was one. I like to crown myself as number one because it was like, yes, it's.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're not going to get into this here, but I think I was engage from cockroaches. Anytime someone's like, there's never been a cockroach here, I show up cockroach.
Speaker 1: So it was a blessing.
Speaker 4: I didn't see a cockroach until my last like week of paradise in that sense.
Speaker 1: But the cockroaches, when I saw, they flew and they were flying at us.
Speaker 3: No, it's like I need exposure therapy. It's that I got you guys.
Speaker 4: I can't do the I was talking my therapist about this two weeks ago, and I was like, girl, like, it's actually a really bad issue, Like I want of cockroach in my bed.
Speaker 1: I didn't sleep in my bed as an adult. I slept in my parents' bed.
Speaker 4: They literally had to switch out for me for like two months because I was like, mm hmmm, I'm not sleeping.
Speaker 1: And like it's really bad.
Speaker 4: That's why in the in the cup in the mug there was a thousand percent wine. I was like, if I don't have wine, like I.
Speaker 1: I have nothing. I was like, I don't have anything, and I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even like drink red wine sometimes that late at night, and I was like, red wine me up.
Speaker 1: I was like, I got there to sleep on the ground. Yes, I didn't sleep. That was the thing. I was like, I just need to stay awake. So that's and I told him.
Speaker 4: I was like, don't you dare even think about blinking an eye of falling asleep at this time. We're going to be staying awake until until we get a little sunrise action and we're not in the dark.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm afraid of the dark, so.
Speaker 4: That's also it was like bugs and the dark slash of dirt. I would say, I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: S I commend applause. Yeah, I'm glad that.
Speaker 1: You guys weren't there, because your sanity is still glad too.
Speaker 3: Survived.
Speaker 1: Truly, I'm still in their for it.
Speaker 3: So baby Okay, we have one more. There's one. Oh, this one's cute.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember this photo. This is like so cute.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is the first time we really like shared a kind of like solo moment in that way.
Speaker 1: This is like after we did the Kissing Booth.
Speaker 4: Challenge, which was like that was fine, it was whatever, But I feel like it was really nice because you know, obviously we chose each other in the kissing booth and we just had a really good time together. And yeah, this is like one of our cute little first little photos. We'd already like had a first kiss at that moment. But you know, I feel like the first few days of Paradise, you're still kind of like trying to do stuff in like groups.
Speaker 1: Yeahge how things are. And also, I like loved my outfit on this day. I feel like I ate that set down.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, we ate the entire Paradise.
Speaker 4: I know you do this much. Saw into those outfits like I had been planning, Like as soon as I thought maybe.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, thank god, I have been saving five years worth of because who needs it? And people are like, can I have a link? I'm like, oh, babes.
Speaker 4: This is like this is this is like you can never find the Yeah, it's five years old AD vintage is.
Speaker 1: I'm like, y'all, they don't make it anymore. But I was like, this is stunning. Is this a two ki or is it a TR's actually from Revolve? I did, like, you know how Revolve works, like you have to pre order stuff, but so I did, like just in case.
Speaker 4: Even though I didn't really decide to go to Paradise until again, like the week before, I was like, just in case, I do not want to be out there, and I.
Speaker 1: Think everyone really came, Like even the boys, like I'm like, oh my god, not you guys all doing a group order on abercromp.
Speaker 3: Okay, literally they did.
Speaker 1: They're all like, wait, I have the top. They would all like literally have to do lin the linens, the knits. They'd be like, no, no, dude, like I'm wearing the blue tank.
Speaker 3: On this one today. Yeah, like they have to check.
Speaker 4: Before Rose ceremonies make so funny the same shirt. But you know, they all looked like everyone really did. Like all the girls, they really like, no one came to play. Everyone looked amazing.
Speaker 1: I think while we were like all just switching clothes around because and I was like, I hackery two case, it was like the limits to I have three, so hello, hello, I can't. But yeah, this is I love that picture one of my backgrounds on my phone that.
Speaker 7: I like, I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, you need to frame that one.
Speaker 1: No, we will, we will definitely pray Tot. I like got him for one year.
Speaker 4: This a book of all of our Paradise moments, and it was like, because we also like love the Paradise Show, so it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: They're very different shows obviously, but it was really sweet. Like I was like, oh, I love reliving those moments, and I also like obviously added a few funny ones, but yeah, it was just really sweet, like being able to remember all these times and these moments. I'm like, oh, that's so cute. It feels like it was like yesterday. But it also feels tend to go you know, bachelor like speat things up forever, midle school girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really.
Speaker 7: How it is.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, Bailey, first of all, I loved looking at these photos. You guys are just so beautiful together. Thank you so much for coming on and being so open and honest and please come back because we love you.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. Okay, we'll meet up in LA and then the Bell go to New York.
Speaker 3: But and we're over due. We have to do a couple of trip. There's just there's a lot on the itinerary, like there's a lot coming up, so no need to worry.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got a lot going on this we sure, I most definitely do. I'm like, I'm ready for twenty twenty six to be over with. But anyway, we're gonna enjoy it as we can.
Speaker 3: Exactly happened exactly before we leave. Where can our listeners keep up with you at.
Speaker 4: Oh my God? Yeah, you can follow me on all my platforms at Bailey Taylor Brown and I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: With you guys. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yay, thank you Bailey, And to our listeners, you can follow us at Bachelor Happy Hour and at Bachelor Nation. Make sure you rate reviews, subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and we will see you guys very very soon.
Speaker 1: Bye bye