Speaker 1: All right, welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's top of the hour two and we are graced with none other than our illustrious host, Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: He is officially in China.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity, How are you, Suan Hannity. I mean, it's not Shuan Hannity. It's only four am here, by the way. But so it's been an amazing experience. I mean, there's so much to tell you in terms of what goes on behind the scenes. And one of the reasons I really like to do an occasional trip like this is to let people know kind of what goes on behind the scenes. It was really incredible between the trip over the stop in Alaska. At that stop, I'm sure you're aware of the company Navidia and Jensen Wong. He jumped on Air Force one in Alaska, and I got to spend a lot of time with him, really got to know him. Really amazing life story. I don't know how much you're aware of him, but he was very young when he came from Taiwan. He came from Taipei and they moved to the US. His parents were very, very poor. I mean, he's obviously a multi multi billionaire, one of the one of the richest companies in the entire world. Got a lot of time with him and really liked him, and he wanted to know all about my life, my radio story. I want to know about his life, his radio story. His parents got him into a private school, a boarding school in Kentucky with a population of like six hundred people. I love hearing people's life stories and the stuff he's telling me. Now he's gonna come on the shows, he's gonna come on radio, TV, the podcast, He's going to do it all. But you know, the one thing I said to him, I said, I try to communicate to my audience all the time that AI is not the future that it is now, it is right now. And I told him I use it every single day, and he said, please keep telling your audience that, especially young people. He said, if schools would spend half their day, you know, learning that new technology, those kids would be in far off in terms of their future, their career and everything in between. So he he's very very insightful. He's very very smart, obviously, So I had a really good time with him. We've got Marco Rubio. I got him for about a half hour. We're going to air that interview tonight on Hannity. We did an on air Force one. I did a really really cool podcast with Laura and Eric Trump. I had no idea they were going to be on the trip about out they were coming, so I set that up. Elon Musk was on the plane. Got to talk to him. He's so wrapped up in all that he's doing right now, and he's got a public offering and so much going on. So we put off an interview for another time. But I really enjoy talking to him because he's so wickedly smart and uh. And then I got, you know, a good amount of FaceTime with the President, which was really cool. And then when I got here, this was this was pretty fun. You'll enjoy this. So I got a call from the President while we were in the motorcade, and mean, this motorcade, I don't know if you saw how big it was. It was.
Speaker 1: It was incredible, Yes, incredible, assive.
Speaker 3: And he he looks at me before he went down the stairs, do you want to cut you? Just before he goes, I.
Speaker 1: Was looking for you. I was waiting.
Speaker 3: You know, if I did it, Everyone's gonna hate me and think that I'm a jerk.
Speaker 1: And who cares that.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a professional relationship with the president and then I have, you know, a longstanding friendship with him, and he wants to include me and everything, which is cool. I talked to the President and I wanted to get an update what his schedule was, et cetera. And I have an interview with him tomorrow after he spends a number of hours with President she and that'll air on Thursday night. That'll be the first interview that's going to be here. So yeah, and you know, look, there's a lot at stake here. I mean, obviously I would argue that China is our top geopolitical foe. We talk about it all the time. We have the issue of Iran and the Straight of hor Moves. I mean, ninety percent of China's oil comes through that straight. The price of oil energy in Asia overall has gone up seventy percent. So I'm sure that's going to be a big item. Intellectual property, theft arras is going to be a big deal. Trade is going to be a big deal. You know, the fact have they been helping the Iranians militarily in this conflict with us. I'm sure that's going to be a big deal. You know. The one thing that I do know about President Trump is nothing is going to be off the table and everything will be discussed. I think, I think what's good about things like this? And remember I went to Helsink, and I went to Singapore, I went to Vietnam. I was in Alaska when the President met with Vladimir Putin. So this is not our first rodeo. But usually after they meet face to face, there is a little bit of a thaw in terms of Okay, they come to a mutual understanding on this issue. That issue Taiwan will come up. Obviously that'll be an issue of concern for the President, but I really don't think it's going to be that big a deal. The South China Sea, there's just a lot for them to discuss. The one insight that I do have from previous meetings the president has has had which president she president? She's all business like. There's no small talk with this guy. Right, how are you, how's your family? Let's get to business. You know. The way the President tells Victory is hilarious, and I think the President takes great pride in trying to break him from that stride because that is well, I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Is the most disruptive personality I think in history. Everything he does, he does his way. So I have no doubt that his meeting of g would be any different.
Speaker 3: Disruptive, disarming even at times maybe, But I think he's been on the world stage long enough now that they're very aware of it. But they rolled out the red corpus certainly when he landed. I mean, to watch that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you about that. Three hundred Chinese students with American and Chinese lags.
Speaker 3: I mean I was with a medico with American and Chinese flags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 2: That was to me, was like the moment I was like, oh, they're really to me. That's like the Olive Branch, right, We're saying to you, we know you're here, we welcome you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. And so you know they're going to get down to business tomorrow and after the first big business meeting is when I'll have my interview. And but I just can tell you that, you know, these meetings are historic. I mean you think back when President Nixon went to China and what a big deal that was at the time, and it's still a big deal. I'll tell you another thing that I saw. Now, Remember we arrived it was nighttime, about eight thirty. You know, it's not exactly four point fifteen as it is now in the morning. Well, I'm getting up to do to say hello to Linda by My show will air locally. It's four fifteen. I will be on the air in less than five five hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're sticking to your clock. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean I kind of had You, don't get sleeping is kind of hard when you're taking a long It wasn't eighteen hour flight. It's not my first rodeo, so I'm used to it, and you just you kind of just adapt. You you go with the flow. I did a lot of reading, a lot of studying.
Speaker 1: Did you watch your shows? Did you get the chosen in the terminal?
Speaker 3: Listen a little bit? I did. I don't own a computer, but I got to put it on some device they gave me. Look, you get the whole lowdown that you have to assume that right now, the Chinese intelligence of listening to this interview, I mean, it's it's kind of expected, right, and I was give them very explicit warnings. But you know, I mean what are you going to do? You know, the one thing that President Trump understands that a lot of other presidents never have people act surprised that President she would want to put China first, or that Vladimir Putin would want to put Russia first. Well, I want my president to put America first. Wonderful this president understands they think the same way. So what you try to do is you find areas of mutual interest and benefit, and then you build off of that and trying to lower the tensions. You know, I wonder and I'll ask the President about this in my interview tomorrow, if there might be another opportunity for perhaps a different level of trade, which might be American energy, so that China is not so dependent upon, you know, the instability that has been the history of the Middle East and the strait of horror moves, et cetera. Remember the Iranians hit one of the Chinese tankers, so and that was a bit surprising. It's like, did they want to piss off the last person that even halfway likes him?
Speaker 2: All right, Sean, I'm going to ask you to put a pin in that for one second. I've already potted you down I know it's your favorite thing in the world. We are going to be right back with Sean Handity live on the other side from China, being spied on, but he loves it. With President Trump, as we embark upon this amazing meeting with ge please let us know your thoughts. We would love to hear from you. Give us a call eight hundred nine four to one, Sean. That's eight hundred nine four seven three two six, and we will be right back with more.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're back with Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: He is in China, he is landed safely, he's got great interviews. You're talking about this very important issue of trade. So obviously we have our soybean trade, we have our semiconductor trade.
Speaker 1: We now want to trade with them.
Speaker 2: And energy, and I think when he added Jensen Huang from Nvidia, he wants those chips. I mean, this guy understands that market and that sector of the world better than anybody. So I think adding him to that trip and having him there is sending a very clean message. Did you we're here to do business.
Speaker 1: You know you can get on.
Speaker 3: Remember that the President already made a deal with South Korea that we're now going to be building semiconductor chips in the US with billion dollar investments in the video being a part of it. So, you know, it's kind of like when I was in went on the golf trip and all the top CEOs of every American fortune five hundred country company, they were all in riot. They were all there, and I'm in the room with them. I'm like, okay, what am I doing here? Guard My dad was a waiter and a family core guy. I'm like, how did I end up here? But the other thing that is fairly amazing is how recognized I am. That kind of threw threw me a little bit. I did not expect that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't expect it when you went to the Middle East, either, but you were.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: That was the moment that I went up to talk to Secretary of State Rubio, who was on his way to Turkey, and I wanted to pass something on to him, and you know, so I went up near the dais. I didn't even go to the dais, and Dan Scavino pointed out to the President that I was there, and he's sitting next to MBS and goes, oh, Crown Prince, you see that guy. He's the most important guy in America media. You know he's having fun, he's entertaining himself. Yes he does. He doesn't make anywhere near your money, but he makes. He came up with some astronomical made up some that's how much money he makes. And the guys, I said, sir, they don't know who I am. The guy that was, right, goes Hannity, next guy next to him. Sean Hannity talked news guy next to him, nine PM Eastern.
Speaker 2: No way, Oh, that's actually yeah, I mean say, but that's These are the moments, Sean. Right, you can pass this on to your kids and your grandkids. Right, You're going to come back and tell them like, this is surreal.
Speaker 3: Well, what the what I can tell people is that just knowing this president. Oh, I didn't even finish the story that when he finally got settled in his hotel in his room, I went into his room and in the room was Jensen Wong from Navidia Elon and his son x Laura, and Eric Trump and Marco Rubio and then me, what's wrong with that picture? Who you know? Pick one who doesn't belong and put an ex through that person That was me, And it was cool were they were playing a rerun of When the President Arrived. We were watching it, and then we were talking about stuff. So I think I think the interview that I'm going to have with him tomorrow will give us a real insight into how this is going to play out.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity, let us all the time we have here at four o'clock in the morning for you.
Speaker 3: You're cutting me off on my ill tell you even though even it's amazing it's nearly four thirty in the morning. Yes, and I'll be.
Speaker 1: Glad to tell you in the morning.
Speaker 2: What a high performer you are, sounding alert and sharp at four thirty in the morning, Sir, I have to give.
Speaker 3: You two on three hours sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm amazing, that's your normal.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much all right. Well, I miss everybody. I hope this is valuable to people we have. I'm doing a two hour show tonight nine to eleven Marco Rubio, my full interview with him on Air Force one. Uh. And oh, we've got a great lineup. John Fetterman tonight, Victor Davis Hansome tonight. I mean, we've got everybody, and we will be watching the script. I know you'll be watching.
Speaker 1: I will be all two hours so that I can bug you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, I you know, I guarantee while I'm away, God help your audience, because you're going to be talking the way you normally talk.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: Good care of your people. I promise. I will not do anything that is outside the box of the Sean handy, you know, perimeter. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Everything is fine here taking care of the house.
Speaker 3: I said, Hi, and I miss everybody, and I'll see when I go.
Speaker 2: You miss your back, boss. All right, safe travels and be careful in the shower.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I loved hearing from Sean as Linda interviewed him. Oh my goodness. If you miss that, you've got to tune in tonight to his live TV show from China two hours long tonight. A lot of great interviews coming up. Well that was so interesting. Anyway, my name is Rose, sitting in for Sean today while he's in China. I just want to remind you of my new show on Real Life Network. It's available now, I'm so All you have to do is go to Real Life network dot com, log in, for free and search Rose Unplugged. Don't forget my ministry. She is called by him dot com. We have a prayer room, taking prayer requests, daily devotional coming soon, and a free weekly newsletter that you have to sign up for. Though it's a really good newsletter. You're gonna love it, okay. So joining me now is Lyric Elizabeth Gillett, founder and executive director of Faces of Choice, an organization dedicated to bringing awareness to a group of people many never even think about, and that is survivors of abortion attempts. So she's got a mission to change the cultural conversation around abortion by putting human faces to the word choice. I had no idea there were that many survivors of abortion attempts. So, Lyric, thank you so much for being with us today.
Speaker 2: Rose.
Speaker 4: It is an absolute honor to be on with you. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely. We've been getting to know each other over the last couple of weeks. Someone introduced us, and I have to say that I love what you're doing and I want you to share with anyone that's listening what abortion survivor means and explain why these stories matter so deeply yeah, Rose.
Speaker 4: You know, ten years ago I woke up to a pattern of stories that I did not know existed. And that is a pattern of survivors of abortion. And I want to clarify what I mean by that. I mean real men and women who were aborted while they were still in their mother's wombs, but who survived a process. There are hundreds of thousands of such survivors living around the world today, and I've been honored to meet quite a number of them. And you know, when you look at the course of human history, you realize that every effective humanitarian effort of our era has had the face of the survivor attached to it, and it takes it from this abstract conversation, like you know, a clump of cells and a thing and an argument and a political conversation, and it moves this to a human face that actually has a name and a story and can look you in the eye. And when you look a survivor of abortion in the eye and you tell them I supported your mother's choice, that hits differently, Rose, because had that choice worked, had that abortion been successful, the person that you are looking at right now would not exist. And so ten years ago I realized that this was a story that needed to be told, and so in twenty twenty, I was able to put together a commercial of survivors of abortion that we wanted to run during the Super Bowl. And this was right in the stick of cancel culture. So, you know, we work with a network for months and then just days before this was supposed to launch, we realized it wasn't going to happen, that we were effectively being blocked from running the ad, and there was a big media blets that happened. The ad actually played at the March for Life right after President Trump spoke and left the stage. But you know, this showed me something important that vibrant messaging cuts through where a lot of traditional messaging does not. But I didn't want to stop there. I didn't want to end with the March for Life because I wasn't just trying to preach to the choir. I wanted the world to come face to face with the reality of choice. And after this World Cup bid or sorry, super Bowl bit that did not go forward, COVID happened just a month later. The world changed. But late last year I received word that this ad featuring survivors of abortion, this ad campaign was approved to run during the twenty twenty six FIFA World Cup, And you know what, Rose, I think Americans in general could not give a hoot about soccer, and I refused to call it football. But the unique thing about what's happening this time around this World Cup is capturing the world. This World Cup initiative is so unique because right now, for the first time in thirty years, the World Cup is happening in the United States, and we know how FIFA has honored President Trump. The chatter surrounding this World Cup Cup endeavor is very different from anything that we have seen in decades. So not only will the rest of the world at large be watching, but the United States will be a captive audience in a way that it never has before. And we received approval to run our ads during this campaign, and so that's what I'm trying to do, is to bring the world face to face with Choice, to kind of tapure language with the truth of a human encounter, and have the world look these survivors of abortion in the eye and understand that choice is a person with a story that you can actually hear.
Speaker 5: Important lyric too, that you explained to our listeners why this is so important and what the message is because I went to your site. In fact, you might want to mention your site, your website, but I went there and I was listening to the stories and I had no idea. I mean, there's one story about a set of twins and the attempt to abort both. Well, actually the mom didn't know there were two, so they only aborted one and the other actually survived. I mean, these are really powerful stories. Can you share one or two with the audience so they understand just how important this message is and how powerful the message is.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And so the website that you mentioned is Faces of Choice dot org, and we do have a new website launching soon in conjunction with the World Cup. But right now you can see many of these stories, and the one that you references of a survivor named Claire Colwell, and I'll never forget that when she was recording the story, she said, I want you to look at me and see what an abortion grows up to look like. And the circumstance was that, as you said, her mother did not realize that she was pregnant with twins. She was very young, and she went in for this abortion and the abortion was successful. A dead baby was the result, but they didn't realize that Claire was still alive until a few months later, and we have the story time and again. There are so many individuals I've come into contact with and the course of this who are twin survivors, a twinless twin. Other individuals like Hope Hoffman. She survived a DNC abortion and when you look at her video on faces of choice dot org, you can see where the instrument for the abortion scraped out a portion of her brain. And this happened at ten and a half weeks. This was not far along and at ten and a half weeks Hope was aborted, but she survived and she has cerebral palsy today as a result of this abortion. But you know, her story is so powerful and the fact that her name is Hope, I think brings an incredible dynamic to this. And you know, for the World Cup initiative, Rose, I've been looking for survivors all around the world and a very recent story that I encountered and that they will be taking part in this campaign is a story of a woman in Argentina who was a renowned abortionist and people would actually travel from all over South America to come receive her services. And then one day she encountered Jesus and when she did, she stopped being an abortion. But it wasn't before she had aborted her own daughter, but her daughter survived. Her daughter is really years old, yes, and now they travel around South America telling the story. This is the full scope. This is what people need to understand. You know, another survivor in Hungary, he was aboarded multiple times actually in the nineteen fifties and Hungary, and he survived. But now today he has twelve children of his own and he has saved fifty thousand babies in Hungary. This is the type of story arc that we're talking about. And the unique component of survivors of abortion is that you can identify with them no matter who you are, no matter where you are, there is a survivor with a story that actually identifies with your story. And so that's the effort that we're trying to put forth here during the World Cup initiative, and at the same time we're also working to just you know, it's really a two part mission here. The first one is that at the end of the live final, which there's going to be a billion and a half viewers of this live final on July nineteenth. But at the end of this live final, my goal is very simple, and that's whether you are pro life or whether you are still pro abortion. When you hear the word choice, now you see the face and you remember the story of a living survivor. I want to hack the global psyche. That's the number one goal. Number two though, is that really awareness without a relational pathway is pretty useless, It's pretty ineffective. So we're working through the new website that I'm talking about to route back to the rest of the pro life ecosystem as a whole, whether that's Heartbeat International or so many other organizations. We want to point back to them and say, look, here's a globe. Here are ways to access these organizations that are already putting in the boots on the ground work for decades to save lives through pregnancy resource centers, through adoption, through post a boardive healing. We want to redirect back to all of these organizations are actually engaging in this life saving work through plugins, through other things. So really we're targeting an awareness, a language shift, but also to say prcs exists. Pregnancy resource centers exist. And you know something wild I recently learned is that when Jade Vance was on the campaign trail, someone spoke with him about a pregnancy resource center and was telling them, look, this is what we have, this is the organization rerun. He did not know what a pregnancy resource center was, and he was at that level of politics. So if our vice president wasn't aware of these pro life resources available to women in unexpected pregnancies, how much more so across the country and across the world are women unaware that there is a robust network all across the globe just waiting to help them in a moment of crisis, to help them with their children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so poud.
Speaker 5: I mean what spuck me most about going to your site and about your mission is that it moves this issue out of the abstraction and then into human reality, because I mean, when you encounter these people and you actually see these survivors, it's so very powerful. And I wonder if you even run into people who disagree politically but are affected differently once they hear survivors stories directly.
Speaker 4: Very much so, we recently spoke with a woman who actually is Persian, and she had said that for years she had maintained that, you know, especially in the rape exception situation, that you could never really even talk with a person about choosing life because the situation was so heavy and so weighty. But she said that upon watching these videos, she realized that even in the case of rape, it's a person too, it's also a human being. And you know, the face that's kind of pre eminent on the website and others is a young girl named Jalen whose video will be released soon, and she's kind of the trifecta of situations here. She was conceived in rape mother. Her sweet mother was thirteen years old when she was perpetrated against and Jalen also ended up having disabilities, and she was in a biracial context, and so many other elements where they were using these situations to say you should abort all of the classic you should abort situations, and her brave mother chose life, and as a result, Jalen is alive today. She was adopted by an incredible family, again removing the stigma of adoption, and her story is so powerful. She's twenty two years old now and she is a bright light She's incredible. It's stories like these that, as you said, take it out of the abstract and say, you know, we're not discussing politics. We're not discussing clumps of cells. We are discussing living breeding people who had the act of abortion enacted against them and who survived and are here.
Speaker 1: Amen, good work.
Speaker 5: No, you're in the very decisive moment right now with this campaign. Something needs to happen. You have about a minute or two to get it all out what needs to happen over the next few weeks to actually bring this message to the world at the scale that you believe it deserves.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to invite your incredible audience and Shawn's incredible audience into a global storytelling campaign with a moment that is unique and unlike any other, to move the world towards life. And so right now we have about nine and a half million in pledges and we're trying to raise the last five the last five million, and I would love for any of your audience and any of the partners listening now that actually want to pursue this in a way that moves the world. And we have some really exciting interactions. We actually have many Paquiao joining this campaign, and others that I can't release their names yet, But if you want to be part of a global storytelling campaign in this manner, please contact us through Faces of Choice dot org. Please get in contact with me and help us tell this story in a way that has never been told before to an actual global audience on a stage unlike anything we've seen.
Speaker 5: Perfect Lyric, thank you so much. By the way, we love your name here. We were all talking about that earlier. It's Faces off choice dot org. No, by the way, any contribution is accepted and grateful, very very gratefully received, so please check it out and see what you can do to help get this message out there. Lyric, thank you so much for joining us today. This is a Sean Hannity Show. We'll be right back with more after this