Speaker 1: Thanks the chronic goals.
Speaker 2: This is not your average show. You're now tuned into the reil.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Against the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave of five star rating the comment what's happening, what's happening? What's happening? Man? Your boy Drake has lost his mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Drake is out there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, he believing in the system. You know, he's singing. They said he was a singer, right, he's singing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Drake so much as believe in the system or he's entitled.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I was under the impression that the same thing that he crying about is what made him the megastar that he is. Like, you know, wasn't he a beneficiary of bots and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I believe everybody is a beneficiary of bots. I think that's just a part of the program nowadays. I don't know if it's so much bots, but they've always had some kind of gatekeeper who was taking money. I remember, man, I had a couple of records. Man, when I was artist. For those that don't know, I used to be a rapper at one time, and I remember I had a record called Thicky Thick with Uncle Luke. It was kind of taken off on. We got up to two hundred and fifty spins a week, so I decided that I was go, you know, try to jump into games. I was getting some radio spins. I said, you know what, man, let me see if we could take this thing all the way. So I put about thirty racks into the record. Man and I went up and down the West coast. I'm not gonna say this woman's name, because everybody is so lategi as as you see nowadays, with dragging his losses. I want to put nobody's name out there. But I was with this radio promoter and we drove up and down you know, Central California, Northern California, you know, back to southern California, San Diego and whatnot, and my record was getting added to these stations, you know. But every stop we made, I was peeling something off. But I could never prove in a quarter of law that I paid the station, because you know, I would give her the money and I would go to the bathroom. For all I know, she was peeling half the money off. She was telling me, oh, this two thousand, keeping the thousand for herself and just giving the do the thousand. I don't know what it was, you know, but I do know that I paid, and then you know, we're getting spins on the record. Then a week later and I'm gonna say this dude's names, I don't care. I ain't making music no more. But this cat named Greg Lawley hits me maybe about it wasn't a week later, i'mlying, it was a month later. Said hey, man, you were on my stations and you haven't came to see me much, demanding a payment if I wanted to keep my records on there, and I was tapped. Thought at that time, man, you know I don't spend thirty thousand dollars as an independent artist, and my records really came down though, really like and always feel some kind of way. But this dude, Greg Lawley, he was evidently y'all can go google him. Liber rocky type dude. That's all the saale.
Speaker 2: Litle rock I mean, yeah, yeah, ill liberal yeah.
Speaker 1: So this cat man pretty much muscled me, and that's when I knew it was in the game right there. But I think everybody is doing that, man. I think that's just the way the system is, man, And you can't fight the system.
Speaker 3: I mean, alcoholism, moonshine used to be illegal, right, we used to be illegal. So what's what's legal is relative according to whoever's so called running the show at the time.
Speaker 2: So because that's that's just a goods or service, like what's you know.
Speaker 3: I guess they're trying to say you shouldn't get a monopolized because some people do got money and they could just over overpay everything or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know if this is so much about that, man. The system been the system since the twenties, dog, you know, since they had radio, right Yeah, So I don't think that's neither here nor there. This cat man is pretty much whining because he got his ass wok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that got something to do with it.
Speaker 3: But he complaining about defamation like the certain little like the certain little lyric that you know that kendred that a minor lyric. But dude was hitting up below the belt when he was coming at Kendrick and his wife and is it chill.
Speaker 1: Stay broke when you were in the battle dog, when you just anything goes. He said that this man's best friend had relations with his wife and the baby was his. Yeah, he said all kinds of stuff. You know what I'm saying. You know, he was swinging his shot. You know that stuff wasn't that effective because everybody, I think knew that that was kind of false. Man. You know, I didn't think Dave Free was actually messing with Dots, you know, dots fiance, you know, Miss Winfrey. I didn't think that that was I didn't think that was the case. I just thought it was some below the belt play. You know. I just thought, Okay, he really going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything we.
Speaker 1: See it on the internet. We see it on the internet. Now, man, everybody is lying. Damn there. That's one thing I pride myself on this show. We don't tell those stories.
Speaker 2: We all facts, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And this see was the Kings to Chronicles podcast. I'm holding it down for my homeboy m C eight. You know, it's Thanksgiving, Cam and I figured, man, I know you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. So I said I get cam on here man because he don't celebrate the holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't celebrate uh exterminate the Native Americans day, you know, small pocks in a blanket day.
Speaker 2: I don't really celebrate that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I do either, man. I think I just liked the whole thing about cooking the good to eat up a whole bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean you could do that every day, but that same with Christmas. The only reason why I feel different because you know, everybody else is doing it at the same time, so it's like a group.
Speaker 2: It's like a yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Family. You know, I do like the whole thing about family. I have a tendency to make holidays like this like our own celebration because it is a lot that I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful for the friendships that I have, you know, the genuine friendships that I have that I have going on. I don't know what my boys he at, but my friendship with you glasses, you know, different homeboys. I got brothers that I got that's really you know, the squad right. Thankful for health, man, I'm thankful for what I do have. I don't never dwell on what I don't have, man, because that's kind of I always thought that was kind of ridiculous, people worried about what they don't have instead of folks on what they have and what they do have, which is a roof over your head. Man. Foods, you know, the most basic, you know the most things. I'm just grateful, man, Man, here and everything, it's a blessing. Man. I hope everybody out there really looking at their present situation, man, regardless of what it is and what it is not, and just really being grateful for life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and know that you know life is a struggle, So life ain't spoken in some fairy tale. Be thankful that you that you understand that life is a struggle and anything worth having you're gonna have to go through some struggle or some pain for it. So don't look at pain as the enemy or like evil or whatever. Ain't no pain, no game. I'm saying that we love pain and nothing like that, that we sadistic or masochistic or whatever that is. But anything worth worth having, you're gonna have to go through some pain for it. So be thankful that you understand that and be willing to go through the pain for it and then enjoy, you know, the pleasure after the pain.
Speaker 1: Indeed. Man, But now that that little holiday stuff is over, Man, we back when this dude's ass.
Speaker 2: Cam Come on now, No Disney, no Disney.
Speaker 1: You know Drake, Drake has Aubrey. Ain't that his real name? Aubrey?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what his name Arby Graham? Yeah, I think Aby Graham y. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you this, man, I really was a Drake fan. I never really got I always thought he was a good artist. You always thought, man, you know this catch and sing, he's doing this thing. He makes great records regardless, you know, I know this stuff came about him writing stuff or whatever. I said, He's still got to deliver the records. I was one of these, this guy's biggest you know, proponents of saying, hey, he's still got to deliver the records. He's doing this thing. You know, people seem to like him. He's made some great records over the past. It's been a long time. He's been in the game for a minute now too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's made some he made He's made some great records over this past decade classics. You know, I wish he would have kind of stayed in his lane, little bro. I think dude was out there going to the I think he was out there going through these you are a battles and you know, seeing all this hanging around the gangsters and like just lost his way. I think our man Aubrey has lost his way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he just got uh that.
Speaker 3: You know, his father, the one that's from Memphis, you know, the black dude from Memphis.
Speaker 2: You know that that DNA got got.
Speaker 3: Activated when you be around black people from the sentence to slave, that's really from the struggle. You know what I'm saying. Of course, you're gonna want to identify with that. You're gonna want to be a part of that. Your DNA is calling out for that soldier warrior brotherhood, that that gang, that whatever, you know, lifestyle. But if you didn't really live that, then you got to know how to how to admire it from a distance or be a sympathizer or a supporter, you know, indirectly or something like that. But if you if you hopping in it and and speaking the language and calling everybody in word, and you sliding and you doing this and you got goons that do that, and you acting like Canada is the is North America?
Speaker 2: You know, is the is the trenches or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, you know that ain't that ain't how you do it, because now you're gonna step on the toes of the real the real descend us, the slaves, the real people that's going through it, and you're finna catch a whole different thing, like like Lil Wayne unfortunately about to catch even though he's from here, but he taking Drake fade, you know what I'm saying, And that's that's gonna be a bad little path to go down.
Speaker 1: Oh so you think Lil Wayne is about to get involved in this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just said that.
Speaker 3: He you know, I don't know if he was aware shout us out to some other podcasts.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna shot their name, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: But Drake had made a call allegedly two Katot you know, after he heard whacked out murals and heard you know him mentioned his name. He was like, if if he if he don't call me back before I get in his booth, then you know it's on with hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah or I heard that. I heard that tune definitely said that that if he don't call me back before I go in this booth. But I'm gonna tell you this, man, and before I say what I'm about to say, I want to give a disclaimer. I am absolutely a Little Wayne fan. I love Little Wayne. I think his contribution is to the game, to the genre of hip hop has been stellar. I think Lil Wayne is one of the most and we I'll go even more. I think Lil Wayne is one of the best people in hip hop as far as people, as far as you know, you meet him and shake your hand, then he treat everybody like somebody. He's not an egotistical type of cat. You know. We bring him to a lot of cats, to these big over inflator egos.
Speaker 3: Right, he definitely a goat. But you gotta a sir mix a lot. But that's at the end of that sentence that you finished exactly so big butt and you cannot lie.
Speaker 1: What I want to Yeah, what I want to say is this man, I ain't know firsthand, man that Doc Kendrick Lamar loves Lil Wayne. He used to actually, man, he used to actually try to mimic Wayne when he was around sixteen. When he was younger, you know, younger days before he really developed his sound and stuff, he would actually mimic Wayne. You know, he was a big Wayne fan. You know. I'll put it to you this way, man, it's almost end of seeing Tyson going to the ring with that you know what that dude with that guy, and Tyson wasn't as fleet of foot as he once was. The blows wasn't striking. You could tell he was trying to land one, but it just wasn't landing. That's what it might be. Dog with a Kendrick and Wayne thing, because I don't know, you know what, me knowing me, knowing Dot and who he was as a competitor. I think if Wayne do say something to him man have stepped to him any kind of way, I think Kendrick will respond. I don't. I think all that stuff will be out the window. You meet idolizing somebody. And at this point, I don't think you can't look at the Dodd as the little homie no more. He's not the little homie. That is very much the big homie right now on the block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the global boss of this rap game right now. So whoever used to be the boss, whoever used to be the king whoever used to be, the the don or the whatever used to be is don't make no honey, It ain't about what was. It's about what is right exactly. So you know it's it's Thanksgiving. And if if if Lil Wayne made the mistake and bite at that bait, then they're gonna be having weezy meat and that goat meet for Thanksgiving because he's gonna carve him up.
Speaker 1: It's going to get ugly. Man. And I'm looking at Wayne in previous battles. Man Wayne. Wayne is a great songwriter, great record maker. Man, Like you can't dispute about weezyf Baby. Weezf Baby is the coat, the Hall of Famer, first ballot Hall of Famer. But if he goes trying to throw rocks at this young man, man, this young man is gonna cut his eye. He's gonna cut him up, bad.
Speaker 2: Man, bad, worse than you ever been cut.
Speaker 3: And but the question is is Kendrick justified? Like like if if we if lo Wayne did he actually say something against k Dots performing at the Super Bowl? Like like did he did he? Who?
Speaker 2: Who? Who? Who started this? Who do you think?
Speaker 1: You know what? Man? I think anytime you say somebody's name on a record, especially when it's a lot of shots. You know, if people out there shooting, man, right, if we have him to shootout with some cats across the street and the neighbor come outside and shoot his gun in the air, he might mess around to get pop gets on GP. Because I don't know if he ain't shooting in the opposite direction that we if he's not shooting the same direction we're shooting in, I don't know if he's enemy or a friend. So it could be some to get misconstrued in the course of friendly fire. Man. And then I'll tell you like this, I think I all And I told Glasses this. I said, man, what Kendrick said, and that record can be misconstrued as a shot. It could have been mistook for a shot, right, like I let Wayne down by you know, won't by working hard. I don't think it was a jab. I think it was a little thump in the ear, you know, it could have been up on the ear whatever. But you got some people, man, if you throw a pipolet them they hit you. They hit your ass with a brick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how that worked.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what what uh Little Wayne was thinking whenever. I don't know what he said about the super Bowl situation, but he he know his franchise player, which is Drake, is in a battle beefing with Kendrick. So, you know, if if the politics of it, I don't know if it's really jay Z or somebody, I don't know what the politics is that behind the scene that they feel like he got slighted or he got snubbed or whatever, so he chose Kendrick over Lil Wayne to perform at the super Bowl or you know that whole that whole story.
Speaker 2: Is that is that Kendrick's fault? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Even if it is politics behind jay Z not feeling this or not feeling old Wayne or whatever that is, is that Kendrick's fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what, bro, God didn't say nothing inflammatory, but it may be just a thing like you said, the word Wayne looking at it like his own. But I'm gonna tell you this, man, Drake, this is hip hop. He would have to fight his own battles. Jay Prince can't come in and save you.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think that Lil Wayne is you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think he got too many I said this early on an earlier live he got too many ingredients, uh for Kendrick to use and make a beautiful things, giving me a lot of it, you know what I'm saying. Especially if they both claiming you know, Dommu or you know the red car whatever. You know what I'm saying, it's gonna get up like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll ever get to that.
Speaker 2: Though, Dog, why wouldn't it? Why wouldn't it get to that?
Speaker 1: So you think because Wayne is very much from the mob. He's a real dude from the mob, he claimed the mob, and they really mess with him over there, Well, then what.
Speaker 3: Y'all gonna be this about? Who's gonna stop it from going there?
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I'm gonna tell you this what I do no Cam You know this just as well, when you have regular street people to hang around rappers, they have a tendency to take sides. Because I'm pretty sure there are benefits to knowing the local raptor to knowing the top flight rapper. Like I'm pretty sure I don't think Donnad's just over in his neighborhood every day, but I'm pretty sure he's looking out for whoever you're looking out for, right, I'm pretty sure Wayne is looking out for whoever he's looking out for. It got some people that love him over there. I hope it wouldn't go there. Dog. I would hope not though. But everything man, seeing a dude file a lawsuit against the rep song Dog stuff I didn't think was possible before anything is possible Dog in this shit.
Speaker 2: So I agree.
Speaker 3: And this is the difference between our generation, our generation rule book is different, Kut, and these youngsters generation they don't. They don't respect our generation like that. So you you can't say that me and you can't can't fade like you know what I'm saying If these youngsters is like, you know, these old niggas ain't never took care of us, like you know what I'm saying. They you know they if anything they was gatekeeping and you know the big Homie wasn't you know, looking.
Speaker 2: Out for the for the for the section and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: They can have all kinds of reasons why that they ain't going along with.
Speaker 2: With our old school rule books, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So these young these young sliders, you know what I'm saying, And especially k out if he put it, you know, he wrapping Compton. He really from Compton, you know what I'm saying. He's from where Piru came from. It ain't no you know, long distance relationship. It ain't no transplanting, no migrant, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it could get real funny, you know, just a.
Speaker 3: Gangst the Chronicle podcast and I you know, it can get into some real politics.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna tell you this though, Man, I hope it's stay on record, and I'm here to say it. Man, as much as I love Wayne, I hope he stayed. I hope he stayed doing what he's doing, man, because do is go cut him up, Mann, slice and dice, and man, it's gonna get ugly too.
Speaker 3: It's too it's too much ingredients like like litl Wayne. You know, like I said, we know, he a great he in my top five ever of all rappers. But you are not a battle rapper, and you're not. You're a battle rapper for other people, but you're not a battle rapper for this situation right here, this this person right here, this young Damu or Pirule you know, foundation Compty like this. Yeah, nah, Now this is one of the things you just gotta squashed that.
Speaker 2: You gotta squash that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what though, man, And then it's the slight always the slight possibility. I say slight that that gives him a pass and just ignore anything he may do.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But coming back, I know that I know the spirit of is this generation. He's not letting nothing.
Speaker 1: He's definitely a young little warrior. And you what he said, I don't care if you knew me since I was a kid. I cut my grandma off. She ain't moving away. I want you, he said that. I'll say it, I'll cut my grandmama off. So if he said he cut his grandmama off of the regular nigga, ain't got no action.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if he's my grandma thinking the way I want her.
Speaker 3: To do, because if he's if Ka died in his section and his young homies, it ain't just the homies from from from his you know, from west Side. You know he didn't he doesn't brought the key ways the young you know, he didn't brought the So him performing at the Super Bowl and anybody expressing even though that's where Lil Wayne is from where the super Bowl gonna be at, right, But this is this is bigger than that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is bigger than that.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't see and there's no disrespect, but I don't see Lil Wayne being the face of a movement of black and brown and blood and crip.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying, I don't.
Speaker 1: I tell you this man, but I don't think it to get to that because see one thing about this man that was to go down there to New Orleans and the wind up being some mess, you know, because he out of town or whatever. One thing about a dog. Don't nobody have to go to New Orleans. You have to come to California. If you're artists, thought, or you're gonna lose a whole lot of money, you have to come to California. Dog. And that can get that can get ugly because California has demonstrating the fastest they don't mind laying no shit down.
Speaker 3: And you gotta keep in mind cointelpro the reason why we even said that we know the gangster side of it, but this is exactly what the enemies be using as they weigh in to create some few like how they did the East coast West coast thing. So we don't want no beef with our people, whether they from New Orleans or or the Baton Rouge or no, you know, the South or nothing like that. We don't want to make no West Coast versus the South or nothing like that. So we always got to be aware that these situations, this is why they need to be squashed, because the enemy can't wait to make it out of something bigger, and then they step in and do something to want of the size, and it's gonna look like the other side did it, and it's gonna be a whole big mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I wish I knew, though, Man, I'm gonna be real with you. I wish I knew what was behind this to make it so personal, dog, because this seemed personal more than you know. You know, this is not like the normal thing to where I think when you and qbe asked, y'all think it was personal to a certain extent, but then it wasn't really that personal, you see what I mean? But it was personal. This seems real personal. Dog like Drake is but hurt and you could look at him. He looked like her. He looked like a scoring woman. What he's just did, man, is the equivalent of going to go key that nigga's car. He might as well win a key. Kendrick stardog Drake looking like a little bed right now? Dog?
Speaker 2: Hey man?
Speaker 3: But it is okay? So is is there any justification? Is there any valid reason we might not know about that? He could be accurate, or he could be justified.
Speaker 2: In doing what it looked like he doing. You know, why would why would.
Speaker 1: They see it? Man? He lost the red battle? Man, That's what it is. Sometimes you somebody gotta win, somebody gotta lose. Ain't no such thing as a time my nigga to scrapped.
Speaker 3: But but I guess he complaining about that, that accusation, that that that child, such and such accusation.
Speaker 1: Well he said that. Well, let me ask you this, would Dave Free be be fair and suing him then for accusing him a messing with doubts? Why it could have been some ship behind that for all we know. It could be some mess playing that for all we know. You know how many times if you've seen a messy person go out and say, well, man, I think it's such as such, trying to get your girl. It ain't true, but the Army wind up did because some nigga don't put something in his head. Yeah, it happens, bro.
Speaker 3: I think though, I think it shouldn't be like you wouldn't be upset if it wasn't some truth to it. Like if if somebody just lying on me, I'm just gonna laugh it off and like that, you know. But if you pressing charges and all of that because you're saying it's messing up your image, then it might be something to that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It may be something to it. And then maybe it's the fact that dudes last year records don't bomb. You know, you ain't really hurt them. Drake don't have a couple of duds as of late.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Then you know, you think about it like this, if you Drake, right, this is what I talk about. Now, this is where the entitlement comes in. Right, I'm supposed to win. Drake always had the biggest records, right, it was always a moment when he dropped the record. Right now, it's somebody getting more attention to him. Somebody used to be way bigger than somebody he jumped on their first single, that person when you jump on his record, he's not the little homie anymore. He's the big dog right now. And he just slapped you around, and he just slept you around too. How many times have you seen, man, that little homie is given the big Homy respect, just out of respect, but he really bigger than the big homie right now, and he just kind of give them his place. But the big Homy wanted to take it too far and he wind up in the street, knocked out, drunk. How many times we don't see that happen? Yeah, every every time, all the time.
Speaker 3: So do you think it's possible, though, that that Drake's mother's people, you know, the the Lucien Granges, the people that actually have a say soul, the people that actually have a say so. If if his allegations was true, why what why would they sacrifice you? Why would they throw you under the bus like that and promote Katot over you? If that, if that's even true, Let's let's this humor. Let's let's say it is true. Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: And and and could it be because they tired of your ego or.
Speaker 3: Your spoiledness or your entitlement also, and they wanted to bring you back down to earth.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was gonna say. One thing about it, and I'm gonna say I'm not gonna call the man a trick ass on the lung, but I'm gonna when you a band a B A N, you are a B A N. You are always a b A B A N. Some people just ain't privy to your Bixie waite. Sometimes you feel what I'm saying, but it ain't no telling how much complaining the wine and this nigga been doing over the past eight nine years, because I can see him now. I don't like the way that looks. I don't like that. You know, I'm mad and they can't wait. I'm gonna tell you, dog, I worked in the offices before. Sometimes you can't wait for a certain motherfucker to fall off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, what do you think about the whole nail polish and the rainbow barettes and all of that. Don't that say something about your personality or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm gonna tell you he's definitely going through existential crisis right now. Bro. His mind is just messed up because he's so used to winning, and he can't believe he just got beat up, Like I can't believe this something has happened. There has to be some kind of reason. No, And he's better be careful because I'm pretty sure if it's some bots and all kinds of shit being played with, I'm pretty sure hot like hotline bling and all that stuff and back to back and all that other stuff you know, was a part of it. Seeing he should have learned his lesson man messing with push your tee He came up to push your teeth thing light because he didn't respond back. He knew the kind of sit down, but with Kendrick, for some reason, he kept pressing the issue. I don't the problem meals. I don't think he respected that, and Doc made him show them. Okay, you keep playing with me. I'm about to destroy you now, man.
Speaker 3: And then once you once you let that genie out of the bottle, you can't put it back. Once you squeeze that team out of that tube, you can't get you can't put it back in there. So like once you, once you set somebody like Kyot off and then he becomes successful in in being out the tube like that, then it ain't no reason for him to go back in the tube.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is too, doog. It's like you said, God has a warrior spirit or a warrior spirit. He's not playing those games right now. He like anybody can get it.
Speaker 3: Man, Why wouldn't you because it can't No, you know, can't nobody relate to him.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody think he deserves it? He just expressed that. Damn.
Speaker 3: You know, my hard work disappointed you to where that you you know, you were on the biggest stage period.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could have called me and say, you know, can I get down with you?
Speaker 1: Man? Jay Z?
Speaker 2: You know he on some bs, but can we get down?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Instead of doing that, you're gonna go and say what you're gonna say, instead of calling him like a you know, like a bro.
Speaker 1: What's next? Okay, what's next? Man? Now? And I know somebody in Dutch team gotta be thinking this kind of way. It's always your legal team's responsibility to think of a worst case scenario. They kind of always play the devil's advocate. Let's say he go to the super Bowl and do his some and do they not like us did Drake try to suit the NFL.
Speaker 3: Then well, I think that that was a ruling that just came down today that he can't do that song. He can't perform that song.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, bro. If that's the case, Bro, that's really crazy because if he go out there and do it, let's say that song fake and he go out there, but but take the a minor part out, because I don't think they could tell a man not to do a song. They could probably tell nothing to take their mining part off. But I wouldn't love it if they told me I couldn't do the song. I wouldn't do the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: But that remind me of f the police and when Cube and then went through and iced Tea, like you know, if you performed this song, we're gonna take it to jail and they perform it anyway. That's that's revolutionary. That that reminds you of how well Rapp is really about it in the first place.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I would.
Speaker 1: Damn sure go do the song anyway. Now, I admit the part about him, but I would for sure do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it, and I might I might say that part if I was in.
Speaker 3: The beginning, I might start off with it and in with it. Yeah, man, just because they said I can't, just.
Speaker 1: Because they said he can't. Man, if they do that, some sucker shit. I'm gonna tell you like this, I don't know if Drake is gonna suit me, but if he suit me, man, I'm gonna tell you, it's gonna be a waste your time. Dog. I ain't got nothing for you, but I will tell you this, Drake, you were acting like a real band right now you are being a real b a n right now. Cut it out, man, You're making yourself look bad right now? Doog really for real? For real?
Speaker 2: So what do you think? Because I always always reference this, what do you think? J? J? Prince?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying position is towards towards Drake, because that's that's what really gave him the battery in his back to be like here on some street stuff, especially regarding in the United States, if he if he was on some Canada street stuff, we don't know nothing about it. But as far as coming to the States, your biggest fans, your biggest you know what I think, Drake?
Speaker 1: I think Jay Prince got too much other stuff going on. Bro to be worried about. You know, some nigga is but her because he got served in a rat battle. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean now he probably is.
Speaker 3: Now I'm just talking about but you know, in his prime, you know what I'm saying, he got his battery from from j Prince.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, man, you gotta realize something, man, Jay Prince is a very respectable figure. Jay Prince on islands. Man, that's a different level of beef when you get into it with a dude like him, because he got resources.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But again, I don't think I don't think Jay is slide over nothing like that. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm saying, do you think that Do you think that that.
Speaker 3: Drake was trying to channel, trying to trying to emulate, trying to act like since I'm close up under or close with Jay Prince, then I'm that too.
Speaker 2: Type of shit, Like, was he on that type of clo He's definitely been.
Speaker 1: On the type of time dog to where he donna turn into a gangster. He thinks he's a gamester. No, That's what I'm saying, because he hanging around with gangs. Since he thinks he a gang so now you see he wearing pig tails in his ear. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake walking around with a pistol in his waist. Now, dog, your stupid shit. You know what I mean. You ain't supposed to be a dude with the pistol on your waist. She's supposed to have two or three dudes in a cup with pistols. You know what I mean, You ain't supposed to ever have a pistol. It's supposed to be a dude to come from over there randomly popping niggas and you don't know who he is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's that's the influence of northern California, the descendants of slaves, the black people of descendantive slave of North America. Is if you ain't if you ain't stamped, if you don't got no anchor here, you know what I'm saying, then then where is your anchor? What's giving you the courage to think that you could you can talk that kind of talk.
Speaker 1: To us man hanging around, the shave princess hanging around whoever he hanging around. Because see I'm gonna tell you the problem with Drake right now. You could tell he seemed as if I don't know the dude, but he looks like to me that he surround himself with a bunch of yes men people who just go agree with everything he say. Because if that wasn't the case, he would have never came out with this lawsuit. It gotta be a homie around her to tell you, hey, man, don't do that sucking shit. You gonna look like a real bix right now. You know, sometimes you gotta tell a homie if he might have got squabbled up by somebody and he coming home to get the pistol, and you say, man, leave that alone. You just got your ass. What go try to kill a dude?
Speaker 3: But then how would he how would he even have somebody? How would he even recognize somebody like that in his circle? If he ain't grew up like that, you won't even know the wisest dude that's telling you that you're probably gonna call him a hater and and and fire ing or get rid of him and be arms distance from him, when when that's your best friend in the world.
Speaker 1: And that and that could very much be the case bro, because you got to think about it like this, Bro, that dude is from Canada, and I don't get into the fact that he mixed nothing like that, because because I know some mixed dudes. That's down for the ship, right.
Speaker 2: He from Disney. You're a child actor. He from Walt Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think with him, man, it's a different scenario, right because with him, he was raised with his mama, so he already probably a little feminine, right. His idea of priority is way different than me and yours was. He liked to say, he went through it, you know, when he do started from the bottom. His bottom was a lot more close to the top of me and yours was.
Speaker 2: His bottom, was saying. Yeah, his bottom was our top.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So it's like, Bro, he's just a really dude that's from a dude that's from a good neighborhood and from a good place in life. And there's nothing wrong with that. If that's what your thing you was, Bro, let that be what it is. It don't have you don't have to necessary. Ain't nothing wrong with being I'm gonna tell you this, My kids is suburban kids. Bro. I worked hard so they could be suburban kids.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I tried to give them my kids everything I thought. I gave my kids a type of life I wanted to have coming up to where they had support. Don't get me wrong. I made my kids work for what they needed, right, but I put them in an environment due My kids don't even know what the ropes look like, camm You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a rat look like.
Speaker 1: Dog. They they've never had to go through them circumstances, Broy. They've never had to come home and not saying that the heat was getting shut off of my house like that. My parents did a good job, right, But they haven't had to come home none of that. You know what I'm saying. They haven't had to eat. You know, even as far as eating the same meal two or three times, they ain't done. Man, it's like a buffalo over here. What we need some liftingovers? No, it ain't going down.
Speaker 3: Do you think Drake get any credit for going against the machine, for going again against any any.
Speaker 2: Type of corruption at at the university, because it.
Speaker 1: Ain't sure why he's just not doing it now when like, why you doing it now?
Speaker 3: Everybody got to start somewhere right, and Malcolm X had to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this now, if he would have put this out, if he just started with this right after he served Meek Meal, I would have been like, Okay, he got something behind it. I don't think I should have been allowed. That wasn't fair. You know, you know, back to back was just so much bigger than his record, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, him Now it's people that feel like they got dealt injustice.
Speaker 2: That that's what creates activists, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he deal no injustice. He just got his ass whoop and he can't handle it. That's all it is, man.
Speaker 2: I mean I understand that part right.
Speaker 3: So, but even if even whatever whatever it takes to get you in the gym is long as you in the gym, you might be you might got tricked in there. You might I thought you was meeting the female there. But once you wind up in the gym, that's the place you need to be at, you know what I'm saying. So if he already, if he's there now, you know, trying to expose corruption of them people, of his mother's people.
Speaker 2: Is that not a good thing? Can we not find no good in that man.
Speaker 1: Hey don't know, because he trying to take another thigga down. Another nigga. That nigga went out and did the older miss sucking shit camp. He did the old sucker man. And I've seen some sucket ship in my day. Dog, this nigga might be in the Sucker Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear you, man, I just I'm just trying to you know, my always got my eyes on the real enemy. I try not to look at the you know, the middleman and the buffers and all of that.
Speaker 2: I try to I try to see.
Speaker 1: Bro, And I'm gonna tell you this before y'all come at me with some stuff. I got white people in my family. I got a brother that's half white. So with all that, I'm gonna tell you this, Bro, I guarantee you he called Kendrick the hard R. They didn't work with the hard R on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's how he talked. I'm not saying I give it that, but I can't guarantee the nigga.
Speaker 1: With the hard R that probably been every type of niggas right now, all kind of niggers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't guarantee that.
Speaker 3: But I can hear how he was talking early in his career when he was talking to what's his name, Rodenberg when he was backstage on a talk about man, do you know how huge you're gonna be with the Jewish community? Like, do you know how huge I'm gonna be? Like it's like I had a Bart Mitchell and the Backstreet Boys and and s like. So you already heard that's how he talked. You know what I'm saying. That's natural, that's how he talks. So if he get mad at somebody black man, yes, it's very likely that that is gonna come out like that.
Speaker 2: The pronunciation and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see it. God like, just don't know whody's EFFI you know, because when you hear him talk, man, that dude ain't got a lickor hood in him.
Speaker 3: Hey man, he do now Like I mean, and he talking and sliding to s sliding and all that, you know, popping, popping fools and his click and his homies is doing that.
Speaker 2: They'll do you if you get to whatever whatever like all right.
Speaker 3: Man, oh don't do it, Please don't do it. I'm just saying so. And that's that, you know, that's that come back to the Lil Wayne thing is little is Lil Wayne, you know, taking that kind of like fade. That's my little homie, that's my little franchise player artist that that I discovered that that got that big. So now not only is Kendrick stepping on me, I mean stepping on him, he stepping on me too.
Speaker 2: He stepping on.
Speaker 1: I hope not man, as I would really hate to see Wayne get destroyed though I wouldn't like that. That would be ugly though. I don't think I would like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't think Doda would like having to do that. But I think got to do it with no hesitation.
Speaker 3: What why you think not even mentioned his name? Like I said, that's not a disc but he checking the temperature. They both checking each other temperature. Okay, I already heard what you say, Like you should be congratulating me. The only one congratulated me was Nas That's what he said. Everybody else is agitated, these old dudes agitated. I'm glad it's showing on your faces. Why am I agitating you? So yeah, I'm gonna say your name. I'm put it out there like that, or I guess I let him down. I ain't say that you was a hater. But now if you want to call me and say, you know, if you don't respond, then I'm in the studio, I'm in the booth.
Speaker 2: I got some bars for you. Then oh okay, then he took the bait. Let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Man. I wonder do you think Wayne even got a chance?
Speaker 3: Not a battle rapper. Like like I said, Wayne is a goat when it comes to just hits, just like Drake. Drake and Wayne is hit maker. They goats of making hits, not battling, y'all, not battlers, not y'all, not feeling.
Speaker 1: That's what the money is at dog Huh, that's what the whole money is that in doing what he was doing, singing to people. Drake was a huge artist though, like he was huge.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying the manhood, like the DNA of a black man, that's not enough. That's not gonna satisfy a black man. Black man wants to activate his warrior DNA. He gonna feel like a man by doing man things, not by having female streaming and shit. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you think he always wanted domb beneath it all? He always wanted to be Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Probably huh, hey man, because he authentic. Kendrick is the genuine article. And Kendrick is really pushing Hebrew, but the black version, the original real jew Hebrew, you know. So so you know the converts, the white Ashkenazi, they're Jewish, but they're Jewish because they converted, you know what I'm saying. And we respect them because like even even you know, mister far kind of got a thousands of them that you know, respect them and they respect each other.
Speaker 2: And even in Israel, it's the.
Speaker 3: White Ashkenazi, you know Jewish that the one with the beard and the curly you know, the old ones that they be even going against the foolishness and the wickedness of their own brothers that that stay that their Jews and all of that.
Speaker 2: So you know, that plays a big part in it.
Speaker 3: Also just a culturally, I think that that Drake wants to tap into his father's side of that culture.
Speaker 2: But Kendrick already is that, Yeah, he already he is.
Speaker 1: This something I'm gonna tell you right now, man. And you know, we got a long way to go before you call somebody a goat. Man. They got to have some years until they built. You know, yeah, that don been around for a minute right now. We've seen them go kind of like from a little kid to a man, you know, to the man to you know, even becoming a rap lection. Yeah, you know, I never feel like the brothers ope me. Noh, I'm just glad I know the dude, you know what I mean, I think that's dope because, like you know, it's like I've seen them really just manifest the really dope shit in his life, and I'm proud of him, you know what I mean. It's like the last time I saw him, he was still very much the same person he was when he was, you know, sitting in the back of my navigator eating cheeseburgers. You know what I mean. He's still that dude, and was asking me, like, man, you leaving and we was in there talking like the first time I saw we was in there joking. So he's still the same person. Like he hasn't changed, you know, because I've met some people dog that really and I don't like to say change. They true person, They true character is out there now, you know what I mean. The dude they always was is there now. Sometimes that motherfucker is. I don't think it just happened. I don't believe people change. I believe money just met allows you to magnify.
Speaker 2: Who you truly are yep, and gave you the courage to bring out who you really are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you were, if you were a philanthropic person, you go be out there doing a lot of stuff for people, you know what I mean. You can be out there doing stuff. It don't change. If you're a person that like the stunts, you go drive more cars and wear more jewelry. If you a person that's an ass, So you really just gonna be the ass, so you always want to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think, like I said, it's acknowledging the real war, the real struggle, the real war, and the real enemy and the real allies. So I don't think Drake is in tune with that, you know, because of his upbringing, because of his upbringing, because because of his own you know, makeup or what he made out of versus somebody that is a descendant, you know what I'm saying of this of this slavery stuff. So we know who the enemy is, not saying that the specific race is, but a certain power structure attached to the certain racist, bigoted ideology.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, so that you know, what's his name, Drake feels like that's family.
Speaker 3: That's family, and you should supposed to be looking out for me first, because I'm one of y'all.
Speaker 2: But he's trying to have the best of both worlds and it ain't working no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, This is what I want to ask you. I want to step off of this. You know, before the show in so lefty gun players getting a lot of play right now. You know he always was doing this thing. I ain't no. Hey, you know the Mexican rapper right doing this thing. You know Kendrick you know used him on the song I guess on the hook or whatever, and he's been making his rounds, you know, dude doing this thing. I'm not a hater, cam you know, I don't have a hating moaning on my body, man, But I just think we need to hold people accountable as black people. Right. I see this dude moving around on a lot of black circles right now, and he made a statement that pretty much said that, you know what, man, if I had a daughter, I wouldn't allow her to walk in my house for a black man. Right, that's what I said. Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's actually natural. You know what I'm saying. I don't have that. Don't mean that that's our position, but that's a natural position.
Speaker 3: If he got a daughter that he's responsible for, he's responsible.
Speaker 2: To make just like we are to make our daughter's love self and kind. First.
Speaker 1: The wrong person, huh, I'm probably asking.
Speaker 3: The wrong person because true, true love transcend transcends color. But if as a father, you're responsible, like you, you you're gonna say something like that about I'm sure there's this particular race of people, a particular type of people that you will say the same thing to your daughter. Don't don't let me see you walk in the house with with this type of dude or with this type of female. You know you got you got some lines in the saying that you you a draw for your daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not necessarily for you know what, man, I look at it like this, This is my problem with that, right. I don't know Lefty Gunplay, you know, I don't know him. Yeah, I got some mutual homies to say he a cool cat, But that really struck a chord with me, and I'm gonna tell you why, because then he came back and backtracking, the politicized and said, well, I didn't mean it like that, Yes you did, because you said what you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be I'll be careful, like because I say I say a lot of locker rocks. I say a whole lot of derogatory stuff in private, like everybody can get it in private when I when I come to the public platform, then I know how to be diplomatic and be wise about my language or whatever. But you know, everybody is everything to me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what I don't like, man, and I'm gonna be real with you about this. It ain't even so much for him. I think this really bothers me. I actually cut a do it off, man. I should be all right, he don't been in the show a few times, but he always had racist ass jokes Mexican homeboy man. Right. I just stopped fucking with him dog after like ten fifteen years, just because I already know what type of hype it is with him. He's gonna say something one then I'm gonna wind up really taking off.
Speaker 3: On him, right, And I understand that, But that's why you know, you surround yourself with with brothers like you do that can take them phase that cannot not physical phase, but could take.
Speaker 2: Them intellectual phase and go into certain reasons.
Speaker 3: Why you know, so, why do you while you say that, why do you think that's funny? Why you think that's appropriate?
Speaker 1: This and that, this and that?
Speaker 3: And as a street dude, not not as some therapists or some college professor like somebody that's on some street time that could take him all the way there.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: That's why we need different type of people in our circle. Because I ain't trying to hear that, but can probably hoigher at you. You know what I'm saying, camp do say this blah blah blah, I got I got it.
Speaker 2: I got the time for it. You know what I'm saying. I got the time for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know what, and that's my thing, man, I just wish we as black people would start holding people accountable. It's like we let people say stuff and you know what, it wouldn't be a big deal if you go mess with him, ask him about it. Yeah, ask him about it. Because if a dude is around me and he says some derogatory shit around about black people. Hey man, I saw the stuff you said. What's on your mind, especially if you call yourself being my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why you can you can clear out like this the time of separation and identification, Like I don't have to be in my feelings about it. It's just gotta be. Okay, that's what you that's what you think. Like I'm gonna tell you still, like I'm an fo y, you know, member of the nation. Some of the most respect and most cordial and most solid good understandings we got is with so called racist militant militia white people. You know what I'm saying, because they not really in their feeling like back in the day they was wild.
Speaker 2: And you know, emotion or this and that.
Speaker 3: But now they they have you know, grown, I guess intellectually where they can actually verbally let you know why they feel, why they feel.
Speaker 2: You don't have to agree with it, but at least we talking.
Speaker 3: Okay, you feel that way, Okay, this is the same, This is the way we feel, This is why we think what we think, and and so can we agree that we probably need to be separate and give each other our space and we still can do business with each other and all that, but let's respect our boundaries and borders, just like all creatures and animals and gods Earth do. And then they be like, yeah, like, you know what I'm saying. But if you forcing rainbow stuff on me? Are you forcing this on me? Are you forcing we're supposed to integrate and all that. That's the hold on man that you know, that's what you could believe, But that's not necessarily what I believe. So I can understand anybody's position that wants them to be with their own kind first, but you know, to your children. But then once your children get old enough and they no longer in your house under your charge, then I.
Speaker 2: Can welcome you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if that's what you chose, baby, because you know I taught you better. So I'm guessing that y'all, y'all bond and y'all love supersedes race. I'm glad. I'm guessing that you chose him because he got this quality and his character that that transcended his whole called skin color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you this, man, and don't give a damn about who don't like it.
Speaker 2: My wife Mexican, Oh yeah, well we know that's that's that. So you already know. We know that's indigenous.
Speaker 1: We know you know, but let me let me, let me finish something. Go with a point, big bro. Right. My wife is Mexican. Right, And you know I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio. When I first met my wife, I had no idea on where she was. She had that care of male skin. Man. Yeah, you know I sawry man. I don't know if she was, you know, like a light skinned red bone. I didn't know if she was mixed. I don't know if she was a Stacey Dash or whatever. I just knew I was about to bag her, you know what I mean. I said, it's a beautiful woman. And I asked her to sit down. And you know, now we got three kids, man, a mortgage, and you know, I life together, man, and I just think love is what it is. Man. You know, when I first came from Ohio, that was the one time, man where I had a really limited mindset because I can Cleveland on. How bro, it's we got racism out here for white If the white boy mess with you, he let he let it be known. Hey, we're gonna message you, you know what I mean, If they rock you, they rock with you. It's genuine, right. So when I came out here, I was always on the stuff like, man, I'm sister's only pro sister. If my daughter, the mom with a white boy or Mexican is like this, but I was closed off. Then Now I just want my daughter to me the quality individual.
Speaker 2: Right and then.
Speaker 3: But the quality quality is still gonna have some some criterion to it. Quality has got criteria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, bro, anything is this is the reality. The likelihood of my daughter ever married and a white dude is like zero or nothing. I ain't gonna ever say never, right, But it's just that's not who she's around. You feel I'm saying. It's like, that's not in her circumference. You know, it's gonna be the black guy, yeah, or it might be a Mexican.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Whatever God got out there, wherever God got out there's soul, mate, that's what it is. But sometimes that can't be controlled, bro.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, if it's true love, you know what I'm saying, that transcends all of that, you know what I'm saying. And I just like I said, I understand, the Mexicans is part of the original indigenous family of the Black Nation. They from the tribes of the Black Nation. Even though they call themselves brown, we know better than that. The reason why our skin is even brown because you know, we've been diluted by the conquistadors and all of that, and the same with them. But oh yeah, for real, But yeah, it's just understanding that what we got in common if.
Speaker 2: You look at the history, that's that's that's my own people.
Speaker 3: So that the Native American, the so called Indian and a Mexican is like how the black African and us are. That's the that's the the undiluted version of us in Africa, and we're the diluted version, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. And that's same with the Native.
Speaker 3: American and the Indian Native American or so called Indians, I mean, and the Mexican. They the dark ones with the with the with the strong features or whatever that's called Moors or that's called black or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're the same people. They just a different tribe with straight here.
Speaker 1: That's real. You know what, Before we get up out of here, man, I gotta shot up my sister, you know, my sister's an attorney. I think I might have told you that, man. You know what I remember I used to have Like when I first started the podcast and turned to a business. You know, we talk about paperwork, right, Yeah, a contract man is really worth its rate and gold. And she got a really cool thing I want the people to go check out.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I told her I was going to show some love on the show, right, you know what I mean? So you know she got to think called the contract bank man, and it's really man, They master contract templates written specifically for creative entrepreneurs like writers, marketing managers, event planners, podcasts, you know, producers or whatever.
Speaker 2: Most of the time.
Speaker 1: Man, you know you got producers out there selling beats who might not really have the right paperwork. You know, we don't heard about dudes selling you know, beats of five hundred dollars to wind up going multi platinum just because the paperwork written kind of shoddy. Right, What y'all need to do, man, is y'all need to go check her out over at the contract or over at the contract bank dot com. That's the contract bank dot com. Tell him telling her big brother senter to put big steal in the thing and let y'all know, y'all.
Speaker 3: Came through so big still in camp since y'all contract, you know, and she right down.
Speaker 1: There with you. Bro. You know what the thing I like about having a sistant this an attorney dog, is that anybody ever tests me. Man. That's why I last sometimes when dudes talking, I was like, Oh, they don't know. I can hit him right now if I wanted to. But I ain't gonna do it because I ain't. No, I ain't like Drake Dog. I don't just be out there putting lawsuits on the ops. Man. That's kind of corny to me. I'm gonna get your lawsuit, you know what I'm saying. Really, man, I would probably laugh at somebody's dog. I open up my drawer one day, somebody mister Steele, or we have a complain here from you from such and such this podcast says that y'all doing this sent them and that I would laugh. Bro, I would think that was so comical.
Speaker 2: That's why we salute salute to the to the cyst you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: From the Gangs, Gangster Chronicle podcasts, of course, Big Steeal Brother Cam, Thecontract Bank dot Com and man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what before on cam hold on bro Okay, I want to leave everybody with this. Man. We talked about giving things earlier, right, It's okay to me. It's okay to make stuff your own, right, But I definitely don't celebrate the whole concept of things giving, you know, with them coming over here killing a lot of you know, kill you know, killing the Indians off man small pox and just all the stuff that went on, all the murder and the mayhem and the trickery, you know, took their kinds for weakness and just did a me in man. But I really do hope y'all take some time with y'all families today. You know, by the time it's cut out, come out, people on, you know, they at home, man, probably on their ninth or tenth slice of sweet potato pie. Because I know, I know, you know, we lead that ham alone, lead that hand alone. Yeah, leading him alone. You know what, man, I had a problem with my wife the other night. We used at the store and my wife got some pork shops. I looked at her like she was crazy. I said, do you know what those are? She said, yeah, But I still like him, you know what you want? So her and my daughter made some pork shops. They used my big black skill to do them and frown men right. So I made sure she threw that reach away, man, and I washed that mud, scrubbed it. I swear. I made some French fries the next day in that same pan, and my head was hurting. Bro. I threw the pan away, bro, because I just think that stuff is so strong, man. We wouldn't go on our We wouldn't go on our garbage disposal, bro, and unscrewed and just start drinking the contents of that much what we to me? When you're eating swine, that's what you're doing, Bro, You eat you taking all the contents there. There's supposed to be our trash. If we used pigs for what they supposed to be for, we wouldn't have no landfills or nothing on this planet.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what they are.
Speaker 3: Organic trash can organic trash disposed, garbage disposed.
Speaker 1: Just like lobsters, just like shrimp all of the ocean. Use pigs for what they were supposed to be used for. We would have no trash when it's planet, no landfills because they eat anything, man, and they really I heard man somebody told me that the pig get nutritional value from the can.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I don't know about that, but I know that if they get bit by a rattlesnake that they won't get poisoned, so that their whole purpose is to ingest poison.
Speaker 2: You know, they can withstand anything.
Speaker 3: So, like you said, they're they're built to eat trash, and goats go to do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Goats.
Speaker 3: That's why they say, you know, goats represent the devil. You know, symbolically, goats represent the devil and sheep represent the righteous because you know, they'll eat anything. Their stomachs is built to be able to down. They eat anything so that it's not for us to eat. They built to be able to eat anything, but were not built to eat them.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen their goat in real life? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my neghborige the ugly disgusting animals man, Yeah, I mean a lot of animals that you see on TV don't look the same if you see them in real life.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna tell you, we was over the party. Man was with glasses, right, we was over there. I think it's little Neique his birthday party. They had goats and stuff off front to go to the skate for the fence. And it was funny because Glasses was casing the goat around. He eventually got it and put it back, and that mug got inside of things. Just start popping, you know, start defa kating, you know what I'm saying, start shipping right and just that noise it was making. Man, I swear I wanted to choke that mother forgot the while and they get the crime and making that noise and stuff. I just wanted to go there and choked that thing out. Man. But cam, I'm gonna tell you man, you know I cooked the thefist too. I got a red bie roast down there. Man, we got someone. We got macaroni cheese. Man. I got like nine sweet potato pies I don't put together. Man, the baked potatoes, loaded mashed potatoes, corn bread, collar greens with the beef baking the course.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm waiting for how you see it.
Speaker 3: Make sure you ain't get your Kamala Harris in the bath to the pork and greens in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we ain't doing that. Oh speaking of that, man, was she drunk when she made that video?
Speaker 3: She looked like he was drunk. And she her words were slurring. She was slushy, slushy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, they going through it over there, man, bless their heart, man, she really, I.
Speaker 1: Know they messed up a lot of money. I think about that sometimes. All that money they just go to waste that could have been a part of the reparations right there. You know, start sitting us and shiit.
Speaker 3: Hey man, all of twenty four billion, twenty five or more billion that they this game Ukraine, that should have been our reparation they got. They got money, like Park said, they got money for war. We can't feed the poor.
Speaker 1: And on that note, Man, I love you, bro. I appreciate you for stepping in Mann, and I appreciate y'all to listen. You know what, I don't tell the fans, the people that support the show enough. I really appreciate y'all. Man, y'all make this show what it els. And I hollered y'all. On a few days we out of here. You'll have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Were gone peace peace. Well. That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The gangst The Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron M. C a Tyler, Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts