Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I can't believe Nancy Pelosi's running for office again at eighty three, eighty three years old. Look it just these people, you know how we talk about the three characteristics they have in common. No love of country, no connection to the real world. And they see themselves as kings and queens. This, honestly, this goes back to one and three. They see themselves as kings and queens. So she would never step down, right, But more than that, you don't love your country enough to go away? Why can't you go away? It's eighty you're eighty three years old. In the Pelos are millionaires. Why would you want to be in DC? And let me tell you something, Hey, just you and me talking. You want to you want you want to hear the truth? Washington, d C sucks. I lived there for almost a year and hated it so much I quit my job without another job, and threw the wife and kids in a mini van and drove across the country without a job looking for work, just to escape it. And I know you're gonna roll your eyes and laugh at me, I don't care. I'm telling you the food is horrible for a city of that size. And when I say that to people, especially people from New York or Chicago or Miami, people who have great food options everywhere LA big cities. You know, cities have great food options. That's why people choose to live in them. It's not the reason people choose to live in them. People think I'm lying, or they think I'm just being a food snob. There is almost nothing redeemable about DC. The only cool thing about Washington, DC is the monuments in the museums and stuff like that. I will admit that stuff is really really cool. That stuff is cool. Other than that, it sucks. The weather even sucks. DC sucks. And yet these people won't leave. They just won't leave us alone. Please retire, leave and they won't. Oh, hi, Jesse, I'm forty two years or after forty two years in the increasingly blue state of Alaska. How that is sad? I have moved to Florida. H You're gonna enjoy the summers. Somewhere in that move I missed. I must have missed the why are you gay? SoundBite? And where it came from. I was just talking about this. Where did it come from? Her name is Sherry. Well, okay, let me set this up before we actually play it. This is a video that's ten fifteen years old. What's going on here is this takes place in Uganda and you can hear the guy's accent. Are you gae? This Ugandan news anchor, who very clearly has a more traditional way of looking at the world, will put it to you that way. Somebody at the network signed this poor guy up for an interview, an in studio interview with a transgender activist, and he obviously the funny part about the entire video, and we're not gonna play the whole thing. We're gonna play like a cut up version a minute, minute and half of it. But the whole thing's hilarious too. He very clearly doesn't understand at all what he's dealing with, and because he doesn't understand what he's dealing with, he asks questions that are supposedly, you know, they're considered inappropriate today, but he just doesn't. He donly he's flabbric asked it. He does not understand at all what he's dealing with. Anyway, Chris, without further ado, would you play this skit please.
Speaker 3: In the studio this morning, one of the gate rights activists, Mista.
Speaker 4: Should I call you?
Speaker 2: Mister? Prepare?
Speaker 3: Julian on Zima, thank you for coming in, Thank you, good morning. Why are you gay?
Speaker 4: Who says I'm gay?
Speaker 3: You are gay? You are trying?
Speaker 4: Why? What shows that?
Speaker 3: I'm you are a transgender and you're gay rights activists and I'm outspoken? Uh, lesbian Homo said, show how can I describe you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: We're looking at the raging debate. You're gay rights activists. Why should someone be gay? You're having a girlfriend, yes, do you perform the natural obligations?
Speaker 4: Uh? I'm not sexually active right now? So what, lady, I'm just not I've chosen not to engage.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that make you gay?
Speaker 4: What do you mean doesn't that make me gay?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 4: I am male?
Speaker 3: And so he's gay.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny to see to see those two wildly different cultures collide in some interview, and if you watch the interview, he really is just lost. It's just lost. I don't understand you said you were You said you were a gay activist, but you're not gay? Is someone gay who's gay?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Jesse My twelve year old daughter became hooked after hearing your journalist intro. Will you please prove to her you actually read these by playing that for Emily? Of course I will Emily as an award winning journalist. It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Yesse, please kiss my baby? YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse. Ah. Yes. Thank you to all the fans who helped put that little tidbit together. Doctor. What do you think of the fighting in Ukraine reverting back to trench warfare? Well, for those who don't understand what it's been like on the ground in Ukraine, And I'd say this as someone who hasn't been on the ground either just from what I can understand from friends that are that know or that no more than I do. Ukraine has turned into an artillery battle and a drone battle and a missile battle. Now that's a very very ugly thing. Artillery is unspeakably horrible. It's it's huge, it's scary, it's loud, it's devastating and accurate. Artillery fire is just the most deadly, devastating thing in the world. The same thing for this missile technology, these missiles they're lobbing at each other now. And drones, drones, these suicide drones are going to be a huge part of combat going forward until we figure out how we can knock drones out of the sky more easily, because you can fly them, you can fly them accurately, and you don't need very much technology at all. Both of these militaries, from what I understand, yes, they have professional weaponized drones, but from what I gather from my friends, they're also using just drones you can order off Amazon, just the normal drone that you would fly around and I don't know, take pictures of the beach or the river or something like that. They're just strapping some explosives on them and flying them at people and cooking them off. So what happens when that happens, We when the air, when being on the surface of the earth, becomes hazardous to your health. For artillery and missile reasons and drone reasons, it's perfectly natural to drill down. That's what it's turned into, this grinding artillery thing. And I will tell you I don't expect you to have any kind of a tug and emotional tug when it comes to that. And I'm not going to act like I do, like I lay awake at night sobbing, Oh my gosh, Russia, Ukraine. I'm not going to act like I do. But there have been five hundred thousand, roughly, we don't know for sure. Five hundred thousand young men have given their lives already in this nasty, nasty little affair. Isn't that so sad? Russian and Ukrainian men? And you know, I know, I understand there are women and kids who have died too, because there are civilians involved. But for the most part, these are young men, young men with their whole lives in front of them, and five hundred thousand and just some awful, ugly little affair sitting there praying that the next artillery shell doesn't land in your lap. It's just a freaking horrible man, It's really bad, Jesse. If the dirty comis we're able to lock you up, sentence you to death for leading an anti communist revolution. What would your last meal request be? Chips and kso, no question, chips and kso. Don't shake your head, Chris, dessert. Dessert is probably gonna be fried ice cream. I love fried ice cream. I realize. I think most people have Mexican restaurants in their area now, so they should be pretty aware of what fried ice cream is. But fried ice cream, it's just ice cream. At least my favorite place here, they smash up cinnamon toast crunch and coat the ice cream in it, and then they kind of deep fry it and then freeze it again. I don't know how they make it, but it's got cinnamon and chocolate syrup. Is the greatest thing ever. And for the main course, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, don't shake your head, Chris, don't shake your head. People shake their head when I say that because people try to get fancy and I'm white trashed, so I don't have worry about being fancy. And so when people will say when they say they say say, man, I want a steak, I want to say or I want lobster or something like that. And I love steak. I'm pro steak. You can call me mister meat. Actually, don't call me that. That was I wish I had thought of that. That didn't come out very well. And don't please don't call me mister meat. But I love steak. I love lobster. But you're telling me you have the perfect melty cheeseburger in front of you. You're telling me there's ever a superior option to that what Chris, Chris said, I'm not cooking it. If I request the world famous Jesse Kelly Berger, they may let me cook it. No, it's not gonna be the canteen. It's gonna be me. All right, I'll make my own cheeseburger. Chris. I think I know how I'm going to handle my death row better than you. I also know this, I know fourteen dollars is not a lot to ask when it comes to stopping child trafficking. American children are trafficked every day. American children are being trafficked around you. The average age is fourteen. They prey on these kids on these social media apps. Soon these kids find themselves suckered into sending pictures or even worse, God forbid, meeting up. And then it really, really really gets bad. The A Servo Project rescues these kids. They rescue the kids, and they make sure the guy's doing it go to prison for a very long time. That's what your fourteen dollars goes to. They ask for fourteen bucks a month to support the greatest cause, Asservo. The A Servo Project dot org is where you go. That's also where the tip line is if you're being traffied soor you need help reach out. Okay, the a Servoproject dot org.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 2: Now it is the Jesse Kelly Show on an ass Doctor Jesse Friday. I can't believe I didn't play this earlier. Did you hear the old ladies at the view. They've had enough of these dak Ghani legals clogging up New York City.
Speaker 7: Frankly, you know, I think we need to find and we've dealt with this before. I lived in Miami. I was a migrant, an immigrant in Miami in the eighties. You'll remember when we had the Mariel boat lift. One hundred and twenty five thousand Cubans came in a matter of six months. It puts tremendous stress on a city, on a community, on the social services. They need to be resettled elsewhere, they need to be out with this massive country.
Speaker 8: Well, and it's only going to get worse with global warming and climate change because people can't live in certain parts of this world.
Speaker 4: Can you believe?
Speaker 2: Can you believe there are how many women, how many women sit down and watch that every day? What chance do you have to be anything but a complete and utter moron if you sit and consume that every day? Oh my gosh, oracle. Since you're not drinking but heavy anymore, what's your new go to beer? It's from my Well, I'll be honest with you, just doing me talking. I don't drink very much anymore. It's a very rare thing for me now. Just kind of got away from it. Figured it's probably better to do less rather than more. So I don't drink very much anymore. If we do, it's almost always at a local brewery. Now. We have really cool local brewers here, most places do now. The micro brew thing is cool. You know how we talk about putting our money where our morals are all the time. The truth is, these big national chains, they're almost all crap. It's almost all ESGDI Pride month filth. It's almost all that stuff. And so I try to stay away from them. And if I can't find a flat out right wing business, I'll at least seek out a local business because the odds of them being on our team are more likely. The brewery we drink at here on occasion, but if we do go out for a beer or two, it'll be because there's a game on TV, or there's game night there. I know, how old do I sound. There's freaking board game night. We go play board games. But we'll just go out there for a reason and I'll have a beer to it's some local brewery. I'm just such a big fan of local anymore. And the hard part, this is what sucks about local is sometimes definitely not all the time, but sometimes locals more expensive. So you have to make this moral choice. Right and I'm not telling you I always make the right moral choice, but you have to make this moral choice of Man, my local hardware store, they've got the ant killer for a dollar more than I could. I could just go on Amazon and they'll deliver it to my house for a dollar less. And it's that's how do you make that call? I try to go local as much as humanly possible. And by the way, while I'm speaking of ants, I'm sorry, I'm tired of the lies that are being told by big ant in this country, these ant trap companies, and believe me, oh, I'm talking to all of them. If you're an ant trap company, I'm talking to you. Why do I feel justified talking to you, because no matter what, if you're an ant trap company, I have at least one of your ant traps in my home right now because I've bought every band you can possibly buy. I have these ant traps staged all over my house like they're freaking land mines in Afghanistan. And these ants are still alive. Then they say these lies on the packaging that all the ants are. They're gonna walk in here and they're gonna take the poison bait and they're gonna bring it back and the Queen's gonna eat it and then she'll die and everything will be fixed. That's a lie from the pit of hell. I don't even think there is a queen. I think this is all more junk science and fake because these ants, they're more numerous now than ever. I think it's just ant food in the ant traps. I don't even think they're even ending it's poisoned. What Chris, Of course, it's the perfect plan. Chris. Chris is right, it's the perfect plant. So you buy more ant traps. You know how many ant traps I bought at the beginning four. I hold on, let me think in one room alone that I can think of. In one room alone, I personally have placed eight traps. And that's in the past couple days. I bet you, I bet we own thirty ant traps. I bet we do. They are all over the house. The pantry has been unloaded, everything, and still I have ant bites. The ants are biting my toes when I sleep at night, they bite my legs. There's no queen. There's no queen. Oh wise, bald one. I've been listening to you for a few months. I'm a twenty eight year old father of one living in the communist paradise of Connecticut. You know what sucks? Connecticut is beautiful. I know that Chris has never been He's never left the state of Texas. Michael, have you ever been a Canecticut? You ever spend any time there? It's gorgeous. Connecticut's way cooled. They ruined all of our most beautiful places, like Portland and Seattle and Connecticut. Anyway, what with your thorough knowledge and enjoyment of history, have you ever considered applying to be a history teacher at a local school? I know this would fit well with your part time radio schedule. It is no doubt that the US school system could use more hardcore anti communist teachers, especially in the history department. What say you? You know, I've never thought about that. I'll tell you that's something when I retire one day, I could completely see myself doing I could see myself doing that on the side. I think that'd be fun. Why are you mocking me, Chris? Why do you think I would? You don't think I would do that. I would need way too much schooling. No, I'm not going back to school for it. I'm not going to do that. They were going to require me to go back to school. No, No, I'm just gonna be a teacher that doesn't require any schooling. How hard can that be? Come on, Chris, It's fine, that's fine. I'm not going back to school, Chris. You know what, if I do have to go back to school, I'll be prepped and ready because I'll have the energy thanks to Chalk. I'll be strolling on that college campus sixty five years old, higher TEA levels than all the nineteen year olds on the campus, using natural herbal supplements. You see at Chalk. They make sure you don't have to run down to that local low tea clinic and get a freaking injection in your arm. Tea levels are dropping because of estrogens in the water. That's not your fault. There's nothing you can do to get that estrogen out of the water. But you can make sure your tea levels get back up to where they should be with natural herbal supplements. A Male Vitality Stack from chalk twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days. That's all I'm asking ninety days. Subscribe because that saves you thirty five percent. Use it for ninety days and tell me how you feel you'll end up staying on it forever. Female Vitality Stack for the ladies. Grab yourself some chalk lit powder for the mornings to start your day off. Rite with vitamins and minerals and all these things. Chuck dot com, choq dot com. Promo code Jesse, We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an ass doctor Jesse Friday. I remember you can email the show during the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Here's old Fauci.
Speaker 9: How worried are you that people will not follow advice to wear masks, if big If if we get.
Speaker 1: To that, I am concerned that people will not abide by recommendations. And we're not talking about mandate so forcing anybody. So I would hope that if in fact, we get to the point with a volume of cases as such, and organizations like the CDC recommend CDC doesn't mandate anything, I mean recommends.
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't mandate anything. See what he's doing now, a big old cya push. I would love to tell Jesse about my Bigfoot encounter, less than thirty feet a way, no trees, no brush, face to face. Would love for people to believe me, But it makes no difference. They're absolutely real, period. Why are you're such a skeptic? Chris? Why do you have to have that look on your pcause you didn't you didn't see what he saw. This is a dude who knows it. It's not a bear. Bigfoot doesn't look anything like a bear. I don't Why do you now? You know what's sad about this, Chris? What if this guy's telling the truth. You can't disprove what he's saying. You can't disprove what he's saying at all, and automatically you've called this man a liar. What does that make you? You believe he believes it? See now you're not only calling him a liar, you're disrespecting him and calling him some kind of a nutball who sees things like bigfoot. Now you're oh, so he's not a liar. He's just a crazy person. Chris. Now see that's me, that's see, that's not right. I believe you, buddy, I believe you. Chris doesn't Jesse. The old lady of me are empty nesters and we're now looking for possibly a pool behind camper. The only camping I've ever done is in a tent. As a former RV salesman, can you give me tips on what I should consider when it comes to buying? Yes, rent your fun. Rent your fun until you find the exact RV you want to buy. Go rent them because they'd appreciate like cars. Rent them for a while, figure out what you want to buy, then go buy one. Jesse, I read the USA has passed the tipping point as far as the national debt is concerned. The article stated, we're not able to pay the interest on the debt, what's next? But we can still pay the interest on the debt as it stands today. The problem is there are we have some things that are guaranteed, some costs coming that are guaranteed, things like Medicare, Medicaid, social Security. They have mathematical formulas where they can tell, now, based on how many people we are and inflation all these other things, they can calculate what the costs are going to be of those programs in the future, and they can calculate it with a lot of accuracy. It's not one hundred percent sure, but it's a ton of accuracy. These are called unfunded liabilities, meaning, hey, we have this social program. We have Look, social Security is a great example. We have this social program. You've been paying it in security your whole life. If you've ever been paying a paycheck or you've ever been given a paycheck, they're taking it out. You paid into Social Security. Now that's a liability. The government owes that to you. You paid in the government said the money will be there. The government owes that to you, except the money's not there. But it won't be I think it's twenty thirty four, twenty thirty five. She's running out. And this is the issue that people don't want to talk about because it's so boring. It's so boring, and it doesn't really seem real. But there's going to be nothing that feels more real than this. When that money runs out, these programs are going to start getting cut. And that's what Americans have never experienced, because we always just kept ringing up more debt and more debt and more debt. Oh, we don't have to cut it. We don't have to cut this, We don't have to cut that. But once your debt gets to a place where you can't really cover the interest on it anymore, where you're gonna start defaulting on loans, where you're gonna start not paying your bills, you don't have that choice anymore. The option to just take on more debt gets taken away from you. And we're heading towards that place fast where the option will be taken away from us. And once that option is taken away, the programs go away completely. No, probably not right away. They'll try to avoid that. So what will they do when it comes to like Social Security? They're going to jack up the retirement age. First, it'll be a couple of years, then it'll be a couple more, then it'll be a couple more soon. Oh sure, we'll give you a solfach of security once you turn eighty. They're also never going to give you any kind of cost of living increase up. Sorry, no cola for you, no cost of living increase. And here's here's the really, really bad part about it. When it gets to that point, they have no choice. You can get mad and yell at them all you want, and everyone will yell. Not you but Norman, Norm, who doesn't have any clue about this stuff. When you bring this stuff up to him, he said, Oh, I don't want to talk about politics. You see the game last night. Norm will be the first one screaming at you when that Social Security check stops coming or gets reduced. How did this happen? How did this happen? And then you'll be able to tell Norm what what are you going to tell him? You voted for this? Normal?
Speaker 9: The Treasury Department saying that the federal deficit right now is up twenty two percent from a year ago. It's currently year today at one point six trillion dollars and still rising. I mean we're spending more than we're taking.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It's not just where we're at and where we're going. It's that nobody's changing anything at all. We're not changing direction here. The debt, it's just the worst thing in the world to talk about because no one wants to talk about it. Nobody cares, and you can't get through to people that when that problem comes, and it's a guarantee that it'll come, it's all we're going to talk about. The great bald Oracle. I'm tired of the climate change cult. We've been fed climate pool for decades. If climate change was real, the banks, it wouldn't be given out thirty year loans, so on and so well, yeah, of course, it's all climate change is about destruction. Remember the different branches of American communism, they really have different missions on what they're supposed to destroy. They do the quote civil rights, the Al Sharpton people that cry racism about everything, that tear down statues of Christopher Columbus. That's aboutoing your history and making you ashamed of it. Your country's racist, your country's evil, you should hate America. That's that's their wing, the LGBTQ demon mob. They're trying. Their job is to allow the government to destroy your church, which the government wants to do. That's really their their main job. And their other main job is to destroy the American family, the nuclear family. We cannot have strong nuclear families. Strong nuclear families are the ultimate enemy of authoritarianism of communist governments. That's why they always try to infiltrate and break up the family. Now, the climate change people, the genocidal monsters, they're there to destroy all prosperity everything. That's their goal. They don't have a different goal. It's not to save anything. It's not to save the planet or the whales or anything else. Their goal is to destroy all prosperity, your heat, your air conditioning, your gas powered car, your clothes, your economy, your everything. That's the beauty of all this climate change genocide stuff for these people. It really puts them into everything. They are given the freedom to get into everything. Freaking evil people, Man Jesse, what about an entire clothing line of trailer parks anti communist wife beaters and cutoff jeans, shorts, shower shoes and trucker caps. Why is everybody making fun of my anti communist do rag idea? That's one? Two. Do you think I would somehow be above having a trailer park line do you even know who I am? I've lived in a mobile home before. I have no problem with that. Those are my freaking people, pal, those are my people. I like me a good wife beater and Andre What No, I didn't the shirt? The shirt I'm talking about. They're super comfortable. I'm not talking about eye turner. I'm not quite focus anyway. I like your idea. You know what, everybody needs their own anti communist do rag. You can put that on as soon as you're done drying off with your MyPillow six piece towel set when you get out of the shower. Look, seriously, we talk about putting our money where our morals are. We were just going over this again. One of the best ways we can do this is to seek out the companies that don't just avoid doing woke stuff. What about the companies that use their money, use the money you spend with them to fight on your behalf. How many companies do you know of that fight harder for the things you want than my pillow? Is there one? I don't think there's one that exists. Mike Lindell has spent millions of dollars fighting for the things we want, the things we care about you need some towels. How about an all USA cotton six piece towel set from my Pillow. They're normally seventy nine ninety eight right now thirty nine to ninety nine fifty percent in savings. All you have to do is go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and used to promo code Jesse fifty percent off man MyPillow dot com promo code Jesse, or you can call them eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. We have so much more. We still have more than an hour. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next it is the Jesse Kelly Show. We're still going to ask Doctor Jesse Friday. Remember this, Remember they download or they upload I'm sorry a podcast. They upload the podcast version of the show when the show's done. If you miss even a minute, go download it iHeart Google, Spotify, iTunes. The iHeartRadio app is free. Also, remember you can email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm trying to set a record this Friday with ask Doctor Jesse. Questions answered because Chris was really mean and said some really hurtful stuff before the show about how I only got to like four questions last week. That's not entirely fair either, Chris. I ended up getting a little bit sidetracks.
Speaker 6: My focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 2: With the history stuff last week. And I don't know about you, Pow. I didn't hear any complaining, did you, hello, Chief peach fuzz head. That's not nice. What's the hierarchy of road trip snacks? I'm big on beef, jerky and sunflower seeds, and I know chips have a top spot. Here's my problem with sunflower seeds on a road trip. It's not that I'm against them. I don't like having to have a spitter in the car to spit all the seeds out in It's one it's kind of gross. I don't want to come off like a chick here, but it's kind of gross. And okay, so I have to spit, and then the little seeds getting I'm out on the sunflower seeds and I'm gonna say something else, and I know I'm gonna catch heat for it. It's fine, it's fine. It's my job to say hard truths out here. Hard truths. You know why?
Speaker 4: You know, freedom is not free.
Speaker 2: That's why beef jerky, isn't that good? It's not. It's not. No, I've I've had good beef jerky. I'm not anti beef jerky. If you give me a piece, I'm not gonna recoil in horror, but I'll be frank the jew s ain't worth the squeeze. Sometimes it's not. I don't mind having to chew a little bit on a piece of meat. I don't want to have to sit there and gnaw on it without end, like I'm some kind of cow on the frozen tundra trying to get to the I don't need to. My jaw doesn't need that kind of workout. No, thank you, And beef chure what Chris? What? What? No? I don't need to up my chalk levels. That has nothing to do with the issue that. Come on, everyone knows what I just said is true. You know what's superior to beef jerky. You know it's better than beef jerky, The beef sticks, like the like the sausage like slim gems and stuff like that. Only you can get with different ones. What, Michael, it's not a child version, that's the adult version of it. That's the adult version. No, Well, I'm sorry. It's not a strong man competition when I'm getting gas station snacks. That's why I don't want beef jerky. What Chris, what do I eat? We want chips? First of all, there's chips. Two. I go to BUCkies when we do any road tripping down here, which I'm generally against road tripping. I'm not out there with all the women drivers, but generally against it. But we go to BUCkies and there is always some chips, cup of coffee. Cup of coffee is the ultimate road trip that's part of your road trip snack thing. BUCkies has a Philly Cheese steak burrito now Philly Cheese steak burrito fantastic. And the burrito is superior when you're behind the road because you can use one hand come all of that thing down, and you don't risk if it's not too messy, you don't risk making any kind of a big mess. I know it's a snack, Chris. I didn't say it was a meal, did it. That is a snack last time I was snacking on it. So I'm a chips man. I'm a chips man. I don't generally do candy. I'm not huge on candy anyway, But I'm chips. I'll go chips. Now. When I say chips, you should understand that I have impulse control problems. I don't get like a bag of chips. I'll get two or three bags of chips. I go all in on the chips. What Chris beaver nuggets? Chris the audience says that people who don't live in Texas don't know what that is. Beaver nuggets are kind of light snacks that you get at BUCkies down here. I love them. I get the white chatter ones and I just destroy them. But once I have that kind of junk food, I always make sure I'm prioritizing getting some decent food in me at the end of the trip. Why because we can't survive on empty calories, can we? You agree with that, don't you? So why then do we only give our dogs dog food? It's just empty calories, that's all it is. It's dead food. That's why dog food is brown. They kill everything in it. Your dog can't survive on chips and be for nuggies. Your dog needs real nutrition. Give your dog rough greens. Pour it on your dog's food. It's created by a naturopathic doctor Dennis Black is the name green Beret fought for this country, and you pour it on the food. And what it does is it gives your dog all the nutrition they need. That's it. That's all they need. Vitamins, minerals, probiotics, omega oils, digestive enzymes. All you have to do is give them a call and give it a try, because they give out free bags of it first bags, free a jumpstart trialbag eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. All right, I still can't get over this a little bit on.
Speaker 7: The view Frankly, you know, I think we need to find and we've dealt with this before. I lived in Miami. I was a migrant, an immigrant in Miami in the eighties. You'll remember when we had the Mariel boat lift. One hundred and twenty five thousand Cubans came in a matter of six months. It puts tremendous stress on a city, on a community, on the social services. They need to be resettled elsewhere.
Speaker 5: This massive country.
Speaker 8: Well, and it's only going to get worse with global warming and climate change because people can't live in certain parts of this world.
Speaker 2: What do you think the collective IQ is of those ladies Gosh dear soon to be Shiloh and monk choolin schoolIn monk choolin anyway. Look, I'm not I'm not Chinese anyway. I know you've said before on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show that if the martial arts you practice is not represented in mixed martial arts, it is worthless. I was curious if you studied a specific discipline or style of martial arts. I love your show. I learned how to play taps on my base and we'll play it for your hair. You know, that's not very nice. I thought that was going to be a really nice email, and then at the end it ended up being mean because I ended up buzzing my hair off. I've done a few things. I'm definitely not an expert on any of them. I've done a few things. A bit of grappling, a little bit of grappling, some boxing, some kickboxing, a little bit of kung fu when I was younger, A few things like that. Yeah, a few things, Jesse. I agree with your analysis on them. Wanting to send the right to war, he's talking about World War III. I think you missed one important part. For those that draft dodge or help their kids draft dodge, they will be locked up. We need Red States to step up now or we in huge trouble. See this is one of those things that's too far in the future, so it doesn't seem real, So nobody thinks we have to be proactive about this. But I'm telling you this is something the Red States are going to have to think about and consider. What if these are irresponsible people? What if they really do get us into World War three.
Speaker 5: The President has I think been too slow to keep the commitments that he's made publicly, but at least he's supporting the effort. I think he could have done it more skillfully, but he is supporting the effort, and I intend to continue to support it. I hope the majority of my college will feel the same way.
Speaker 2: Here's the Secretary of Stay.
Speaker 6: You're transferring to Ukraine assets seized from sanctioned Russian oligarchs, which will now be used to support Ukrainian military veterans. Those who have enabled Putin's war regression should pay for it. We're continuing life saving umounter Train Assistance emergency shelter for those whose homes Russian has destroyed medical support and healthcare for survivors of relentless Russian missile attacks and shelling, food, clean drinking water generators for communities. Today, we're committing an additional two hundred and six million dollars toward that effort, much of which is dedicated to helping the more than six million Ukrainians who are displaced by Russia's war.
Speaker 2: So, what happens if Russia starts shooting back starting to threaten that a lot? What happens if they start shooting back? We have a military that's not even coming close to meeting its rooting numbers. It's wild to think about, right, you know what else is wild? We still have an hour left. Are you ready? Hang on