Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Where As we launch into hearing from a bunch of morons, I just saw something on the TV. Until last week we had that poll. The United States the only country in the world where a majority of its citizens think the rest of their countrymen are immoral.
Speaker 2: We're evil.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that, but I probably think the majority of my countrymen are morons. I might actually think that or just moron it like gets to your IQ. Just ignorant, just don't pay attention to enough. I don't know enough stuff to make reasonable decisions.
Speaker 4: I do think that, right, A situation compounded by our segmented bubble e media, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, and doing a bad job even for the segments that they see. For this story, for instance, which I think will help lead us into where we're going, twenty seven million Americans can only afford minimum payments on their credit card. Big story, It's a record just came out. Gonna be one of your topics of the day. Will there be any attention paid at all to what people put on their credit card and whether or not that was a good idea. Was it a baby formula and medicine for grandma or was it a lot of crap that you didn't need to do a lot of eating out, maybe a trip, maybe some clothes you didn't need. Maybe not shake every single day Starbucks eight dollars drink every single day. May may going a paying intention to that. No, no, we're not going to pay attention to that. And I think that leads to answers like this, just like no, no, no attempt to have anybody be responsible or learn anything whatever.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I like this young woman's act. She goes around asking these questions.
Speaker 2: What is her name? Caitlyn Bennett?
Speaker 3: Caitlyn Bennett. She's got her own channel. She's really good. Anyway, This is pretty self evidence once once it gets going.
Speaker 5: Who's that more in common with a Trump supporter or radical Islamists? You saw someone wearing one of those red hats chanting make America great again? Or you saw someone shouting a lat who walk bar running down.
Speaker 2: The breezeway here?
Speaker 1: Who would you feel more safe with the one shouting a la aol?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But it is about Trump supporters that you don't think you'd get along with them, so well, I'm gay, but you would do you would get along with the radical Islamis? Yes, and you're gay, yes, and solidarity with radical Islamis. Would you look at the camera and say, in solidarity a lah who walk bar? U?
Speaker 2: Who ack bar? And would you say make America great again? In solidary the Trump supporters?
Speaker 5: No, what is a bigger threat to America today?
Speaker 2: Radical Islam?
Speaker 6: For Trump supporters, Trump supporters, Trump Trump supporters and Mega.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I would say Trump supporters and Mega, I'd say, Maga.
Speaker 2: I just want that to hang there for a little bit. That is something as much as that gay woman would hang in Tehran. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The visual no, communicating with those people, No, there's not.
Speaker 3: The visual You're missing out on. To me, mostly is the incredibly self satisfied with their answer looks on their faces. They're just so certain and so happy to say it into a microphone. Oh, I'll happily say i'llowa akbar, the thing that has been shouted like five times in the last week and a half as radical Muslims killed innocent people.
Speaker 2: But I will not say make America great again because raped women, mutilated them to death. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I find that disturbing. I mean, granted, not everybody thinks that, but a hell of a lot of people. One of the myths I bought into as a kid, and I've been disabused of that notion slowly but surely, is that America is a land of proud, independent individualists who cherish individual rights. Those are the principles that the founding fathers held here, and that's the principles the country was founded out, and our system is built around that.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 4: But I'd made the assumption that most individuals were that way too. And what I've slowly come to figure out is that many, many people, and I don't know what percentage it is, I honestly don't, don't look at the world through the lens of truth. Then they look at the world through the lens of accept And if I will be accepted and patted on the back and included in the group for saying these things, not only do I not know whether they're true or not, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Michael, you're a gesturing. We saw that during COVID. That was the perfect example. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, even you know, I don't. I won't get off on that tangent. But yeah, utterly unsupportable policies were enforced with an iron fist. They were utterly unsupportable logically speaking, but they got you approval. And those people with their smug I know what to say and I'm saying it, they could not back up their argument for ten seconds.
Speaker 2: I would like to.
Speaker 3: Know how many people Miss Bennett talked to, you know, were the Were those the eight answers out of fifty that had more nuanced.
Speaker 4: Responses or said, oh my god, no, Magot people are idiots. Maybe, but it's fundamentalist Islam kills people like me. I mean, maybe a lot of people said that, and she didn't leave him in I doubt it, though.
Speaker 3: I doubt it too, And even coming up with as many as she did is highly troubling. You know, I don't think she spent a week doing that. I mean, the gay woman, well, radical Muslims. Why because I'm gay? Because Maga people don't like the gays. I don't know where you came up with that. That's not true, and it was a pretty strong narrative during the election.
Speaker 2: They'll take away your right to marry and the rest of it.
Speaker 4: Never mind that Trump has the highest placed gays in the history of the country and his administration not a factor.
Speaker 3: How are you unaware of radical Islam's view of gay people. I would think that that would seep in if I knew there was some place anywhere in the world where there were millions of people's people's people that would kill me because of what I am. I don't know the six bald guys boy, and that in that country there are millions of people they if they find out you're a six foot bald guide though, hang you from your neck from a crane or toss you off a building. I would be aware of that, even if I was never gonna go there. How do you How do you not know that in the gay community that.
Speaker 2: They're they're.
Speaker 3: There are places in the world, in the country, in our country, where radical Muslims think you should die.
Speaker 2: How are you not aware of that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know it's incredible ignorance.
Speaker 4: And you also have a couple of different sorts of organizations who are trying very very hard to convince you of of that, whether it's the Democrats who are desperate for your votes, and again that narrative that Trump's going to attack the gays in the whole Handmaiden's Tail and all that crap was pushed hard of the Democratic Party. Plus you have the Russian and Chinese and Iranian, ironically and North Korean trolls on the internet who are trying to push division constantly twenty four hours a day. Certain number of people buy it. It's disturbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so we thought we'd play this just since we're on this theme.
Speaker 2: This is Joy Reid.
Speaker 3: She's got some sort of online show now because she finally got fired at MSNBC. Finally she had a show for many years on MSNBC. Though she's a hateful crack pot. The fact that she was ever on one of our unwatched cable news channels, but there are only like three real ones, and the fact that she ever had a show is amazing, giving her given what she believes about the world.
Speaker 2: Here she is.
Speaker 6: Our Regen has secret police.
Speaker 2: They have secret police.
Speaker 6: Our Regen is oppressing women, taking away abortion rights, taking away women's rights in like twenty six twenty six states, some states where they're trying to have the death penalty for having an abortion. They also oppress women they had the highest rate of women who were in stem careers. We're kicking women out of the military, out of university. We're saying that DEI means women can't be hired for high positions in the sciences. So we're marginally better, and we're doing it for Christianity. They're doing it for Islam, right, So it's like we don't get told those things because it would take would it would take away the kind of American exceptionalism narrative.
Speaker 3: We're marginally better than Iran in terms of if you're a woman, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: She is a crack toodd.
Speaker 4: She's wrong on the facts, she's wrong on the analysis, she's just wrong about everything.
Speaker 2: Class a Laurn.
Speaker 3: Those Iranian soccer player women, most of them are going back to the country, even though they are offered the chance to live in Australia for the rest of their lives, because in some cases the captain of the team says her family has disappeared, so she's going back there. They're going to be tortured, maybe killed, I read one commentator, said an Iranian journalist who expects to see some of them hanging from cranes soon as a show of don't dare do this to us and people just see.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not a good old fashioned American hanging where you have your neck broken. They just hault you up so you can kick and struggle for breath till you're dead. And exactly they're doing that. They've gone back to Iran to save their families.
Speaker 3: And enjoy read things were marginally better in terms of a place to live as a woman than Iran.
Speaker 2: How do you say that? What is that whole self hating weirdness. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: You can want all kinds of things to improve, you can be appalled by lots of things, but why do you need to do the we're no better than Iran act?
Speaker 4: And comparing legislative battles over the limits on abortion to the oppression and brutalization of women in Heranna. I mean, she's not worth even considering. She's just she's an awful, evil, hateful human being who had.
Speaker 3: A primetime show on MSNBC for many, many years with those thoughts.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Okay, that's enough of that. That's depressing.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jerry Reid's one idiot, but all those idiots on the street that were being interviewed.
Speaker 2: That's troubling was that what was the audio?
Speaker 4: Well, I actually have the sheet in front of me. Oops, from yesterday. It was a similar it was college women. Oh it's Caitlin Bennett again, Michael, can you grab eleven from yesterday? Because what struck us at the time and if you were listening then I kind of want to hear it too, and I hope again and I hope you do too. Was the child like, you know, demeanor, verbal skills.
Speaker 5: Of all these it was more oppressive to their women and their countries Iran or the Trump administration here in America.
Speaker 2: I think I'm the best, like knowledgeable on this subject. So I don't really well, I'm not a woman.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's my right to say which group if the other group is having more or less rights.
Speaker 2: I think that's up to the people it's actually affecting. I would say they're equally as oppressive.
Speaker 5: I feel like Trump oppresses us to an extent because we still have like our freedoms and stuff like that, but he's trying to get rid of them too.
Speaker 6: I mean, was it like up until recently women can open their own like credit card.
Speaker 2: As a certain point in the US. I really don't know. I'm sorry, I don't know about Iran. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The trouble with that one was they just came off is really too dumb to be in college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is not surprising given the state of our government schools. And we didn't talk about this yesterday, but the young man's answer thoroughly steeped in intersectionality and understanding that he, as a white man, is not allowed an opinion can't speak to the oppression of women in various countries around the world, which is an idiotic notion. Would you like me to talk about the Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group's treatment of the Wagers at the moment, I'm not a Weiger, but I can do that. I get to sir or madam.
Speaker 3: So there is quite a back and forth between European leaders and Trump yesterday or whether or not they're going to help us open the straight or horror moves. Trump just said something pretty funny about France that we got to get to among all the things on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here Armstrong Hey. Health Secretary Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior said he's recovering from rotator cuff surgery.
Speaker 2: On his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well look who needs me now, said Thailand. Allow, we played some Irish music.
Speaker 2: I remember I used to try to do some of that Irish dancing thing. Yeah, it used to look better.
Speaker 3: I'm not very good at were the little black shoes in the white sox? What do we got coming up? Among other things, Joe melts your brain? Okay, fantastic.
Speaker 4: We're going to discuss something that's going to make AI look like your your pocket calculator and that quantum computing.
Speaker 2: Ooh cool.
Speaker 3: I was trying to explain quantum physics to Henry just the day before yesterday, got a new conversation. I was struggling to explain it because it's very hard to explain, and went to some YouTube videos which only made it more confusing.
Speaker 4: Well, the best feature of me explaining quantum computing is I don't comprehend it at all, and that's part of what I wanted to illustrate.
Speaker 2: So stay with us. Uh. So we covered this a little bit earlier.
Speaker 3: The President Germany, Chancellor Germany, whatever they have in Germany came out and said yesterday, we ain't gonna fight your war. We ain't gonna help you at the war. Great Britain did the same thing. Their Prime minister came out, we ain't helping you with this. Trump got quite angry about our NATO allies. We're always there for them, they aren't there for us, and back and forth, and it was kind of an ugly day.
Speaker 2: Actually not good for that.
Speaker 3: As far as France, though this is being reported by CBS News, President Trump said he has spoken with French President Emmanuel McCrone about the efforts to reopen the straight of or moves, grading their cooperation in eight out of ten, Trump said, not perfect, but it's France. We don't expect perfect. So after your friend says I'll help you move, and I'll give that an eight out of ten, I mean it's not you're not a lot of help, but I don't expect a lot of help out of you. What about I don't show up and help you? Now, I mean that what a funny thing to do. So I'm the only friend who said I'll show up with a pickup truck and help you move a couch on Friday, and you and you say, I don't help much.
Speaker 4: Usually I can't be there till late thirty oh oh, greade eight thirty oh.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, sober, great.
Speaker 4: You know, the truth of Trump is we really needed a hammer to fix some things, but Trump hammers everything, including the TV that needed to be fixed.
Speaker 3: Speaking of AI, I'm looking up the television Tim Cooks being interviewed for It's the fiftieth anniversary of Apple. Was was he How long has he been around? Was he around from the very very beginning and worked his way up?
Speaker 2: Anyway? He was one of yours, I believe, so background guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you you talk the other day about how basically a bean counter got put in charge, and you know, the innovative guy died and so no cool, new innovative inventing new things, just running a business in the most conservative way possible to hang on to market share or whatever. He just looks like a lama, he screams. I've never had an innovative idea to me when I look at him. An airtaker, yeah, and probably a very skilled one, but probably very very smart.
Speaker 2: But he does not oose I come up with new cool things.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize we were going to move on from France so quickly because I wanted to throw in my favorite new Norman Shorts Cough Schwartz cough saying that I hit you with a few days ago that going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion.
Speaker 3: So the heck of a thing to say. Also take that FRENCHI So Joe's gonna milk our mind. And we got plenty of other stuff to get to. We do a lot of segments and hours. If you ever missed one, you should get to our OSCAR nominated podcast, Armstrong and Geddy on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty. Good morning, I'm Aaron Myers and Monrovia.
Speaker 7: A bear attacked a woman walking her dog in this neighborhood and now they're trying to determine if it is the same bear that lives underneath the house here behind me.
Speaker 1: All those details coming up.
Speaker 5: And yes, we all see that bear off to the right side.
Speaker 2: We'll get back it with Aaron in just a littlement. We all know California. Now, okay, let's go back to Aaron Myers.
Speaker 1: You can see the bear actually walking into the trap or no, it was going to, but now it's walking out. We're going to step back a little bit. We may get back in the car depending on what it does. When right now you can see it here. I don't know if this was the bear that attacked the person.
Speaker 2: Walking, doesn't matter, or where the cheesecake came from.
Speaker 4: Yes, so they're doing a live report on a bear attack and a bear the bear shows up.
Speaker 2: Oh bear, I'm brought to you by the Bear on Netflix or wherever you watch that show. I gave up on it. It is too stressful. Well, I've never seen an episode of that.
Speaker 4: It's it's a brilliantly done and stress and at times stressful to watch.
Speaker 2: Stressful it is.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of yelling and and a lot of stress on the screen, and I wouldn't recommend it for you, Omadar, unless you're looking to make your stress seem less or different than to compare people's stress. Yes, yes, anyway, Okay, so this is Joe melts your Mind. Here is the premise. I am going to attempt to describe to you, with the help of people who actually understand it, how quantum computing works. And then we're going to play a little game here. But first I'm going to read you something because this will this will get your attention. Your biggies like Microsoft, IBM, Google, a host of other tech companies are spending hundreds of millions of dollars in the past few years, not on AI per se, but to develop a new type of computer known as a quantum computer, that leverages the principles of quantum physics to solve problems far beyond the capabil abilities of today's best super computers. Okay, some companies say they can do it in the next two to five years. Whether they can or not, who knows. But here's what we're talking about. When they get it going. Some problems that would take a traditional supercomputer more than a trillion years to solve. I can't even imagine what that problem would be. Would take a quantum computer a few minutes, so instead of a trillion years, which is an incomprehensible number.
Speaker 2: How do you wrap your head around a trillion years?
Speaker 4: It'll be before your toast is done and you can bu utter it changing business as usual for industries involved with financial trading, shipping, logistics, pharmaceuticals, scientific discovery, that encryption, insurance, internet delivery, and more. How it would infect Internet delivery I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: I would I would assume if that if that level of speed is possible, then we will get to ASI artificial superintelligence, just.
Speaker 2: The two of them joining forces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, agreed. So here's the game we're gonna play. And and you know, Katie Michael, everybody listening, do you remember that feeling in your your brain and your your body in school when you're realized I'm not getting this and I'm going to fall behind and I'm sitting here feeling dumb.
Speaker 2: Because everybody seems to be getting it.
Speaker 4: I want you to remember how that feels and then raise your hand literally or figuratively when we get to that point in this discussion and you're about to talk about quantum mechanics, uh, quantum computing. Yeah, yes, okay, well I raise my hand down. I mean, but but see, and here's the here's the part that really humbles one, including me, trying to explain this.
Speaker 2: So you can hang in there, all right.
Speaker 4: Traditional computers use electronic circuits to store information in bits. Bits are digital ones and zeros. We all know that, right, And you know it's digital code that are physically measured by the presence and absence of electricity flowing through the circuits. I kind of get electric circuits, I got Oh, is that the feeling? It's kind of halfway across the room and getting on me fast.
Speaker 3: If I were sitting in a class, I would I would be kind of subconsciously thinking I won't understand the next sentence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, I'd be thinking total, can I still drop this class?
Speaker 3: And I'd be looking around to see if anybody else got that right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: So, the bits are like switches, and everything a traditional computer does uses them. I can pretend I'm with you at this point. Oh, yes, ones and zero switches. Yes, I've heard this before.
Speaker 2: Go on, please.
Speaker 4: Quantum computers instead use quantum bits or cubits. Most cubits are sub atomic particles, like stick in my ear in the morning to get the lats out. Most cubits are sub atomic particles like electrons that are put in super position or many states at once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do know some of it that goes up. Yeah, I've read a lot about that. That's the whole basis of the weirdness of quantum physics. Electrons can be in multiple places at once.
Speaker 4: It can be a one or a zero, or any value between the two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out me too. That's that's called being in super position.
Speaker 4: When the cubit is taken out of super position, it's value between one and zero, representing a probability is captured.
Speaker 2: Cubits are the base component of a quantum computer.
Speaker 4: A quantum computer's chip might have dozens or hundreds of cubits on them. That's right, each chip might have hundreds of cubits. With each cubit added to a chip, the ship becomes exponentially more powerful as cubits can talk to each other, informing each other of their state. How you do it, I'm fine, how are you? In this process called entanglement, Cubits share the burden of calculating probabilities, leading to faster nonlinear computing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know something about the superpositioning stuff, but I don't understand how that translates to computers working faster. But the interesting thing about the whole quantum thing is that at the sub atomic level, all of the rules of physics in the universe are broken, and nobody quite understands why or how are what it means. But just you know, well, something can be in multiple places at the same time, or it can go from here to there without traveling it just appears there, or just all kinds of weird stuff. But to quote Richard Feynman, which I always throw out whenever this comes up. He's one of the inventors of this way back in the day at CALPEC. I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics and he invented it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you know, even if I were able to wrap my head around the physics, we're discussing how that turns into a thing that can direct my spelling if I spelled duck without the scene.
Speaker 2: I mean, for.
Speaker 4: Instance, how did the Cubans do that? H Joe Meltz his own brain. That's what this segment should have been called.
Speaker 2: God dang it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So another robot news, because if the ASI takes off, then we are going to have robots running around ruling the world and everything else. See you got the robot battle in the Korea's going on. I've got this video I'm looking at right here. The Starbucks South Korea is one of the leaders in robots. Not surprising, the Starbucks located in South Korea that's run by a hundred robots and only two humans. The robots take orders, bring coffee to the customers. They're even performing experiments with a dual arm robot, whatever that means. But I'm looking at these robots just flying around this Starbucks bringing people coffee, making coffee, all that sort of stuff. So that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: When South Korea dies out because they have no babies, are the robots just going to be standing around looking at each other like, what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Now? Thank you?
Speaker 3: You reminded me of the Babylon bee joke. South Korea has officially recorded its first robot suicide.
Speaker 4: Because they work so hard and get so depressed and never have sex, and there formed couples that never have babies.
Speaker 2: No joy in life. Yes.
Speaker 3: North Korea, apparently, in an attempt to keep up with the robot wars right on their border and around the world, showed off their first row robot using my finger quotes at a polling state at polling stations yesterday. First of all, polling stations. Hilarious because that suggests voting, and that the idea that you know, you have.
Speaker 2: Any voting for Kim Jong un? How about you? Oh? I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they had these robots using my finger quotes at the polling stations. They didn't move or do anything. This is just it looks like a woman. It's a mannequin. It's a mannequin. There is no They put out still pictures of these, there are no videos because that would suggest movement.
Speaker 2: Nobody saw them move.
Speaker 3: So basically they put out mannequins, female mannequins dressed in traditional North Korean female garb and called them robots. Nice job, and and you know that fits in with everything that Kim Jong un does. I'm going to call this a robot, and you're going to call it a robot, and you're going to act amazed at our technological advances.
Speaker 4: Are super advanced robots that are better than anything produced in the West. Take a look. Oh, I agree, Oh, brave leader, they're amazing. Your capabilities are second to none. Do I get to live?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: I wonder whose idea was to dress the mannequins up and put them at the polling stations and call them robots. But they got an extra kernel of corn that night. Human beings as a whole could not be stranger. I mean, that's its only interesting topic. That South Korea has a Starbucks run by one hundred robots. Same people, same genetic lineage, same part of the world, everything the same except for their government, their culture and on the other end, they've got mannekins they're pretending our robots, and everybody's starving to death.
Speaker 4: And you've got a country where people are sacrificing everything, everything to desperately try to get there, and the people in that country believe it's worse than countries that people are desperately trying to get out of.
Speaker 3: How perverse is that? South Korea is officially recorded its first robot suicide. Is it kind of a funny joke?
Speaker 2: It is? It's dark but funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have more on the waist to hear sold to date robots.
Speaker 8: Congressman Neil Dunn of Florida had had some real health challenges and it was very serious and had had a pretty grim diagnosis. And I mentioned it to the President, and I said, Congressman Donn is a real champion and a patriot because he's still coming to work. And if others got this diagnosis, they would be apt to go home and retire.
Speaker 2: What was a diagnosis it was?
Speaker 8: I mean, I think it was a terminal diagnosis.
Speaker 2: He would be dead by jim. Okay, that wasn't public, but yeah, okay, that's it was. It was grim. That's what I was going to say, I don't think it was the heart problem. By the way, this was a heart problem.
Speaker 8: So the long story short, the President called him uh to encourage him and thank him, and they had a conversation.
Speaker 2: Hip a violation or something.
Speaker 3: So you want some good venomount of Donald Trump today when he gets word, oh boy, that this Joe Kent guy who he picked to be the director of the National counter Terrorism Center, Joe Kent resigned.
Speaker 2: At Tulsi's urging.
Speaker 3: Yes, Joe Kent resigned a couple hours ago, said he has to resign as director of the counter Terrorism Center because he can't be involved with this war with Iran because it didn't need to happen. They weren't an imminent threatened. Besides, we're dancing to Israel's tune and he doesn't like it. Wow, that's a heck of a thing for a very Maggi guy to say. Trump is going to unleash his all time insult screed against this guy. So that'll be something to want. Oh yeah, Now to read specifically what Joe Kent said in his tweet, he said, after much reflection, I've designed to decided to resign my position as director of the National counter Terrorism Center effective today, I cannot in good conscience support the ongoing war in Iran. Iran posed no eminent threat to our nation, and it is clear that we started this war due to pressure from Israel and its powerful American lobby.
Speaker 2: That's a heck of a thing to say. That's quite a charge.
Speaker 3: Now, Speaker Johnson, Speaker of the House, who we just heard from SAT a few moments ago. I don't know where Joe Qutt is getting his information, but he wasn't in those briefings. Clearly that exquisite intelligence that we understood. This was a serious moment for us. And he goes through great length what he says, we knew about their rocket building capability, how fast they're building rockets, how hard they're working at rebuilding their nuclear weapons platform and then you know you got a chance when they're at their weakest to try to take them out as opposed to when they get stronger.
Speaker 2: You either agree or disagree that that's a reason to go to war. Makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Ah, But so how do you feel about mentioning another radio host and they're pretty good blast about this. I thought it was pretty good, But well, I think it's fine yeah, especially because this fella is part of my Double Name's Only talk radio lineup that I'm putting together.
Speaker 2: Eric Erickson, who's an entertainer.
Speaker 4: Going to be Eric Erickson, Hugh Hewitt, and what's the other one. Isn't there like a Peter Peterman or something I can't remember that's going to beat my lineup Double Names Only Joe Josephson.
Speaker 3: Eric Erickson said about that, first of all, he said, this is why Trump should have avoided the performative s posters for positions. Well that is the RFK Junior and Joe Kanton, Telsea Gabbard and those people to bring all that crowd in his voters and.
Speaker 4: Supporters trying to get Matt Gates in as a thirty general.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But to go further, Eric Erickson posted, We're taking out the world's number one sponsor of terrorism and the Director of Counter Terror is upset about it. He'll be blaming Israel within hours. He already is, and go on Tucker shortly. That's true, he will be on Tucker Carlson today. Maybe they've already got that schedule.
Speaker 2: I'll bet yeah.
Speaker 3: He is somehow going to end up rich out of this. He'll either be a show on Tucker's platform, or he'll get an MSNBC show or something.
Speaker 4: Oh no, MSNBC is a jump change for a guy like this.
Speaker 3: He's going to have a YouTube channel. He'll be in the Candace Tucker world. Yeah, and make more money than he could spend in a lifetime. That is a pretty interesting point, though. Iran is absolutely one hundred percent has been this declared this by every administration for a long long time, Democrats and Republicans. The number one sponsor of terrorism, state sponsor of terrorism on planet Earth has been for decades. You're the director of counter terrorism for the United States. You don't like taking them down. I suspect he would argue, and this is crazy. I try to understand people's arguments before I say they're wrong. I suspected he would argue that Iran's only been antagonized by our presence in the Middle East and our alliance with Israel, and that if we would just mind your own business, fundamentalist Islam wouldn't have any interest in us. The or some form of that argument.
Speaker 2: Cry having him.
Speaker 3: Let slip the dogs of war, said Shakespeare. Once you unleash the dogs of war, all kinds of horrible, crazy things can happen. I hope that doesn't happen in this case. I hope we can keep it contained to a kind of manageable We know what we're trying to accomplish, and have some idea when it could end. Opening the Straits of hor Moves has to happen. As I think is correctly being pointed out by a lot of the naysayers, it is no longer as of a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: It's not a war.
Speaker 3: Trump can just call off UH and decide that's it, because the Strait of horror Moves is closed and it's got to get opened up somehow.
Speaker 4: I do want to get into some of the absolutely idiotic, uh inaccurate angles taken by the media, some of the narratives recently, one of which is maybe it's the most prominent at this point, there was no plan for dealing with the Straits of Hormos, or they didn't they didn't take into consideration whether and there are more and more foreign policy advisors and generals and members of the Joint Chiefs who say no, no, every single time we meet about Iran, we talk about the Straits of horm Moves. It's like you can't have the conversation, and the conversation has never been had without considering the straits of horm moves and how if we have to clear it, it'll be a multi phase operation.
Speaker 2: It's like always talked about.
Speaker 4: So that's just a completely fictional na narrative, but it's widespread right now, practically universal. So we'll talk about that and a great deal more New York Times getting bashed, as they should be for the ridiculous one sided coverage. If you don't get Next Hour, that's right, we do four hours. Grab it via podcast subscribed to Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty