Speaker 1: It's topic time called eight hundred and five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the Gud We are the Breakfast Club Nephew just joining us.
Speaker 2: We're talking diarrhea this morning. We're talking diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: This conversation comes from our co host Jess Hilarious. She was supposed to co host this morning, yes, and she didn't make it. She's right across the street, bright croatter the street. And what's crazy is she sent it.
Speaker 1: She sent the text to one of our producers, was like it was like, I'll be there at like five fifty five, five fifty nine. Right then she sent a text like bro, I'm on the toilet because she says she has a bad seafood. And people are saying in the comments that there's some oysters up north that have been causing people's stomach problems.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what people are saying in our comments.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, well, I don't know from you know, for myself diary. Does you know how you say sometimes a period o start nothing but a sentence whoa diarrhea doesn't stop nothing at all?
Speaker 1: For me whoa, if I have some talking about if you were a bottom and you had messy diarrhea, you will still let the person run.
Speaker 2: That brown light? That was you're saying, this is not a play in the munths.
Speaker 1: No because the reason no, because the reason I say, a parent don't stop nothing.
Speaker 2: But I'm not so, especially when you married, right was whoa? Wow?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: That was I don't know why you used that, would use that, But basically, diarrhea is not stopping anything.
Speaker 2: It does not matter if I got diarrhea.
Speaker 1: I will use whatever I have to use whatever, if it's a public bathroom, if it's McDonald's. You know how to tell how you know we lying. We're both men of a certain age. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Yes, you were born in nineteen hundred and sixty three.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, right. We got colon correct, you ain't leaving that damn house.
Speaker 1: But I was about when you're doing that, and I told you you you remember, because I was to show you right, and I had a party. He was like, Eavy, please, only you bugging? And you the day before a colonocopy. The prep you gotta do for that colonocopy. That's a different I don't even know if you call that diarrhea. That's a different level.
Speaker 2: That's waters. It's just not but ain't nothing the water. That's a clean out whole system.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna do a party. I had a party lined up, and he was like, you are bugging, Please, ain't the house member. I should have told you to go see I should have told you to go and send Nick on cameraman. Just don't follow you around all night long. That would have been amazing to see.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been in pay with diarrhea. You was up here with diarrhea. You threw your underwear in the trash right.
Speaker 2: I passed gas. I shot it and it had a little, you know, brown on my underwear.
Speaker 3: I couldn't walk around with the stinky stick, so I just took my underwear off.
Speaker 1: And that's when the Janita thought he was really wild, and the custodians thought he was bugging. They was finding bloodstained things and dirty underwear with Dodo in it. There was no blood stains in my underwear. That's not what he said, because that just sounded that sounded crazy. That sounded crazy.
Speaker 2: Jesus Jaine. Hey, Jasmine, good morning, good morning. When did you have lose booty?
Speaker 5: In high school? For my teacher, right, this was like the worst teacher at his school. So I guess everybody hadn't accident. It goes to the bathroom that day, and for my g it's my senior year. I was seventeen, was about six months pregnant, so I'm a gonna go to the bathroom. First of all, you're not supposed to be not no pregnant person.
Speaker 4: To go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: But the teacher was like no, So I'm thinking I can hold. I'm like all right, you know, we only got like an hour after school, so about ten minutes so by, and I felt like I had to pass gas and it just went.
Speaker 4: Less from there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, pregnant.
Speaker 5: I finished that school year a lot at home and just saw that everybody went to graduation?
Speaker 2: Would it looked like Hennessy with grilled chicken in hell? Goodbye? Jasmine?
Speaker 3: Well that's disgusting, dre Yo, what's up y'all? Turn the radio, damn brother, turn right now. Now, tell us when you had lose booty?
Speaker 6: Bro, Hey, bo, I ain't gonna say lose booty, but this one time I was working for this inventory company who were doing the invatory and expressed clothing.
Speaker 4: And it was like six o'clock in the morning. So I just had to go on.
Speaker 6: Their bathroom and I blew it up so bad I stopped to toilet up.
Speaker 7: I even tried to plunge it.
Speaker 6: I even tried to pleasure it in the wood.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about it.
Speaker 6: Locked the door and left out.
Speaker 2: Was there a plunge it in there?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 4: I tried, like I tried doing it, and so I just locked the door, left out, and I finished the job and we just left and like as we was leaving, it was like who locked the bathroom door?
Speaker 6: And I just got out of there.
Speaker 2: I hate people like you, I really do. I hate people.
Speaker 1: I hate people who leave behind evidence of the scene them the crimes we're supposed to do. I can't stand when I walk in the bathroom and I just see somebody else's dude, Like you ain't see all of that in there, you know what I mean? He just said he tried. He could call somebody. You can call a custody into something. We've seen that happen before. Remember that time in Myrtle Beach when Paris. Yes, you know what I'm saying. She decided to eat seven out of twelve Christmas Treme donuts, I remember, and she messed the bathroom up and we had to call down and that person had to come fix it, you know.
Speaker 2: And then and then the first time they didn't get it. So I called back again and the guy was like, oh my god, I was just up there. Oh my god. The guy was com playing. That's how.
Speaker 1: That's how the dude was. Tell you like, I just saw it all. He was like, what what was she eating? I'm like, I don't know, sir, but you know, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one, we're talking loose booties this morning.
Speaker 2: Have you ever ever had diarrheas so bad and you can make it to work?
Speaker 3: Maybe you missed the game. It was just that bad. Let's talk about it. It's the breakfast slogo morning.
Speaker 2: Ain't no call me your opinions to the Breakfast Club top.
Speaker 1: Come on eight hundred five one morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now. If you're just joining us, we had a co host this wanted just Alarius. You didn't make it to work.
Speaker 1: Our good sister just Allaris, but she will be co hosting the first of a Black ect podcast festival this Saturday in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Jess, it's literally across the street. She's across the street. Yes, she doesn't get off the talk. She can't. She just can't get off the court. And it's happened to all of us. Yes, it's never made me not come to work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I'm not leaving the house if I got really really really bad diarrhea because it's just too embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I mean, but it is what it is. It's not you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Like it's gotta be something. But by the way, even when I got like a really really big event, like I know, I got to do something like really important, I watch what I eat on purpose. I watch it I eat the day before, and I watch what I eat the day of because of situations like this. Straight up all I say, Saturday in Atlanta, right, I know that I'm gonna be all.
Speaker 2: I'ma be out all day at the festival.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat very very very light the night before, and I'm probably not even gonna have breakfast.
Speaker 2: I probably will because I'm very regular. I poop every day at eight thirty is, you know.
Speaker 1: So after I get that out, I'm good for today because I know I'm gonna be there all day. I don't like pooping in public, that's number one. And I don't want to end up having the bubble guts.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 4: Hello, This is Chandler, and you'll hear me from coming to Ohio.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Chandler, Chandler, Good morning, Good morning, loose booty problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, I was talking to this girl up and finally for two years, finally got to get on it.
Speaker 4: Get a date with her or whatever.
Speaker 6: Right, Uh So I tell her to meet me at the restaurant or whatever. I'm running a little late and I had a new train drink right before, and I just had the worst case of month, Like I had to lay on the floor.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 6: So I lied to her and told her, like, you know, my cars messed up. He woop, So really I had mother butt. So I guess you rode by my house like an hour later, and she was like, how's your car not worked? And I just seen you pull off and I just.
Speaker 1: Did you be honest with her in that moment and say, man I really had mud button. I was too embarrassed to tell you.
Speaker 6: No, I start speaking Japanese. Man I just I just made up a line. She just never ever hit me back, Block me from social media, let block my number and everything that's.
Speaker 2: Real, And it's better than to just tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Everybody has had muney, But that's a moment to relate to that young lady in a much deeper way.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this now? Tell us what happened with you? Mama.
Speaker 8: I used to manage local artists and I had a fight party at my house and my friend brought her homeboy who was military, so he felt like he could party as hard as by art did.
Speaker 5: But he couldn't.
Speaker 8: We had a line to come go to the bathroom after the fight party. He trying to shuffled out the bathroom kind of fast. He was kind of like, wife was so bad. He had booboo all over my bathroom.
Speaker 2: What you mean booboo all over your bathroom?
Speaker 8: He couldn't hold his stomach. They out there doing all them heavy drumks. You know, rappers think you drugs drugs. So during the party, they was doing drugs.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: I guess he.
Speaker 8: Thought it was military or command. Though he can hang as hard as my boys could, but you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Did y'all clown them? Did y'all Did y'all clown them?
Speaker 1: You be like, nah, bro, that's not that's not the way you posted show on him as a rapper.
Speaker 8: No, he said he didn't, boomo, he said any want to him? I got one bathroom and what him?
Speaker 2: One bathroom and won him? Let me ask you a question, right, why wouldn't you have to go?
Speaker 3: It's it's it feels like it's extra more when you right when you're about to unbuckle your pants.
Speaker 1: Because if you wait, because what happens is the first your first thought is I think I gotta go, And you be like, nah, I ain't that serious, And then your stomach be like, hey, I ain't playing with you. As soon as it's like that's right, your stomach be like, I'm going with it without you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to one more caller.
Speaker 7: Hello is this and this is Lola. Good morning, y'all. How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Lola? Talk to us, Mama? What happened with you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 7: So it was a family reunion and we runted the fifteen passenger van. We were going to Water Country, USA, and we got there and my ibs started acting up and water and diarrhea.
Speaker 1: It's just not a good look.
Speaker 7: I was like, Yeah, they had to shut the tool down. You did the pool?
Speaker 2: How old were you?
Speaker 7: I was what forty one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My goodness? That is.
Speaker 7: I didn't try. I thought it was like a little pool, but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: So you love, you turned the whole pool in the pool pool water man.
Speaker 7: They had to shut it down. I was so embarrassed, as you should be sound proud too. I know I'm not proud, but when you live with I, yes, you can't help it. I don't feel like y'all should joke on Jess. I will say this though, Jess with the mess takes on a whole nother meaning now, yes it does, Yes it.
Speaker 1: Does, Yes it does. And I hope that you winn't got a job at UPS. Right after that, Jesus, what can Brown do for you?
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 6: Brown?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this? Just with the what's your name?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Bro? Talk to us? Man? You had a loose booty skin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, First of all, I just want to say, Charlane, you're crazy. But this was way back in the day. I was supposed to mean with tailor and Taylor. Yeah, Taylor, that worked.
Speaker 1: Up our Tailor gang Tailor Man fun sized team.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know Philly Jones with Doby. Can I get myself.
Speaker 2: Trying to make sure? I need to make sure that tailor is a producer?
Speaker 1: Here, Bine, get out of here. Don't come here and rupt in the tailor. All right, go ahead, what happened now?
Speaker 4: Dash out the tailor? But we hadn't on the app. I think it was okay Cupid or something like that, and we're supposed to link for a date. So I'm about to lead the house. My stomach starts feeling crazy. So I text Taylor like, yo, can you push the date back to like half an hour? And she she was not having it. That sound like you wasting time.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: That sounds like it's like wasting my time. And that was literally the time I.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to tail it may have bubble guts tails bubble gus. You can't have that's messed up. T you okay, QP.
Speaker 1: You think about people's medical conditions and stuff, man, before you do stuff like that that's messed up.
Speaker 2: Sir, Taylor, is it here right now? Would you like to try another date? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I would love.
Speaker 2: You, would love you would love to do what Now take I said take her out? Don't take she's always talking nothing? What this gentleman wants to take you out? Would you give another chance on it? Don't you miss your don't your blessing? This could be Taylor? All right? What do you look like?
Speaker 4: Your blessing? Tailor what do you look like?
Speaker 2: Sir? Clearly you already.
Speaker 4: See twenty four?
Speaker 2: H the Goat? Yeah, old on, let me let me let me look you up? What is it? H the Goat? As the goat? A you spelled the regular like a negro.
Speaker 4: Regular regular case the goat?
Speaker 2: Twenty four Kevin, you look like you still got diarrhea? Bro? Is that you got you only with your love? I'm looking at him right here. Oh that's not from Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Oh ye from Brooklyn?
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: And while I'm I want to shout out my podcast.
Speaker 1: Mind now you can't detail.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: Saying you got a podcast like saying you a mixtape rapper. Nope, nope, no man, see you had us. That is the morrow of the story. All right, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: But when we come back, we got your room of report. We got to talk Nick Cannon. Now, Nick Cannon got a lot of kids. You think he can remember all his kids' names. We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club.