Speaker 1: Oh hey, there, it's me Jack.
Speaker 2: You've caught me unwinding, enjoying a large goblet of delicious eggnog, untangling my brain, gaining five to fifteen pounds of eggnog while we unwind. Here at Daily Zeitgeist, in addition to publishing our normal year end episodes and Santo's University, etc. We've decided to take the opportunity to count down the top ten episodes of the year published over the next ten days, the ten days that we'll be off Monday through Friday, two weeks in a row. How Jack, how did you guys determine the top ten episodes? They were all equally incredible. Well, we used a little something called democracy. Ever heard of it? Depending on when you listen to this episode, that might not be such a rhetorical question. But anyways, we let you vote on the most listened to episodes of the year to see what you liked best. And you're about to hear your answers. Just ten bangers right in a row. We've got a trending episode in the mix. We got a lot of good ones and at number one, well, let's just say you'll find out, especially if this is the number one episode. We're putting this same bumper at the start of all ten, so we hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 3: We hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Listening to this year of TDZ as much as we enjoyed making it, and we will see.
Speaker 3: You all in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: We hope you have a RESTful holiday.
Speaker 3: I had phone posits, like when they first came out, and I was like thirteen, and I remember this sixteen year old just pulled up on me and it was like, hey, what's but my feet were too small, like you really sub sized you. And I was like eight, and he was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 3: First time? And then I think at that point I was like, I guess you like my shoes. And then I was like oh no, no, no, yeah, I went through the same thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I guess he likes my shoes.
Speaker 4: But I was too young, and the dude kind of moved on, and I told my uncle later He's like, no, man, tell them you wear two different sizes.
Speaker 1: Tell him like eleven and a half on one, thirteen on the other. I'm a fucking freakd Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I did my feet and ship bro.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you want these pair.
Speaker 4: My athlete's foot goes crazy in the summer. I don't even look at him, you'll get danky. I cleared out a whole floor of the college dorm.
Speaker 2: Bro, man, it was so bad. You mean on the outside of the shoes. Usually people just comment on what's going on on the inside. You know what I'm saying. We got a whole biome down there.
Speaker 3: Brother, right man, nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying. I'm just trying to pick up my kid. Man. Wait, wait, wait, get over here.
Speaker 2: You want to smell something and a fucking clear your scalp of.
Speaker 3: Head, Jasmine, Why don't you hop on his magic carper ridecause I'm gonna say you a whole new world of.
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, sixty three, Episode three of.
Speaker 1: Gus Higheart Radio.
Speaker 2: So much coming out there, so much much. We are America's only undecided podcast. It's still unders Look, I'll go beforehand. Did I committed a bit of voter fraud and I voted for them both. I just had to do the voting equivalent of a standing slow clap, and.
Speaker 3: By that you voted for both Jill Stein and RFK.
Speaker 2: And RFK, Yeah, my two favorite candidates. Why who did you think I was talking about this whole time?
Speaker 3: Zei Gang.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we take deep batt to America, share consciousness.
Speaker 3: It's also a podcast that.
Speaker 2: For the long ones, we record a day in advance.
Speaker 1: So it's Wednesday, November sixth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Where you are, Yeah, where we are. It's election day, right, It's Tuesday, November fifth.
Speaker 2: We are in the Silent Meditation retreat that Jared Leto was at for the first three weeks of the pandemic, where he came back two weeks into lockdown.
Speaker 3: It was like, guys, what the fuck? The traffic is like amazing right now? What is my favorite? Am?
Speaker 1: I just like so zen that it just seems like there's no traffic anyways.
Speaker 3: That's where we are.
Speaker 2: We are in the past. We are inside a time capsule. We don't know what happened in the election, last night.
Speaker 3: Today, whatever the day. But look, I think everyone I don't Diggers podcast episode, I will say this to do a daily news show over the last year has been a bit of an exhausting You're welcome America, and I'm yeah, I I just I just want to go to a nice place and not think about what can or can't be electorally.
Speaker 2: But I want to go to the farm where my pet dog went and when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go there? No, it sounded so nice.
Speaker 2: There's a nice couple that just kind of played with him. Yeah, well, I love chasing you know me, I love chasing tennis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look closely at the woman there. Her name is Christy. No, you don't want to be at this place. It's bad news bears. Well, hey, it's November six But hey, but I guess that means.
Speaker 1: Do we have Does anybody have the nerve what to do a day a day on November?
Speaker 3: Oh they do?
Speaker 1: I mean, hell, they did Redhead's Day and National Donuts Day on election day.
Speaker 3: What do we get to so November sixth, this is the day after election day, National Saxophone Day, okay, National Nacho's Day, and National Stress Awareness Day, which I think everyone is acutely aware of, maybe their stress. I think that was the one apt day we've seen today.
Speaker 2: But maybe should have moved that one back a couple to be like, hey stress huh yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: Or forward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're forwards big day for Bill Clinton. I guess you know that guy playing the saxophone getting winning presidential election news. Yeah, and I don't think he ever kicked nachos out a bit.
Speaker 3: If you know I was about to, I wrote my own specscript called American Nacho.
Speaker 6: You don't want to know about nothing. We've got nothing. This is the episode we don't know who won the fucking presidential election last night. But that's not true.
Speaker 3: It's not true that we got nothing.
Speaker 2: Actually, first of all, we do. We do have akas. My name is Jack O'Brien.
Speaker 3: AKA.
Speaker 5: Let's find something else to talk about. Fuck this election just all around, Let's find something else to talk about.
Speaker 3: How about mud.
Speaker 1: House on Sound on the Discord, kind of anticipating what the show is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, were you gonna say mud larking? Yeah? I feel like that. I think they did. Did we tell them what what we were?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I feel like we might have teased.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grad.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow wow, I just don't it's Miles, It's Miles. I just I just want to I just I just want to chill out. I could care less about the nation struggling. I just want to kiss you. Yeah. Yeah, I mean I'm sure, I'm I'm sure you know, uh, capitalism will win, so that I do feel good about that. I guess the question is who does that? Whose version in the Taylor's version or we don't know. But anyway, Yeah, it's Miles. Thanks, shout out everybody. We made it okay yesterday, take your time. Yes, and here we are on the other side of it, and I feel I feel fine. I'm I just I just we just need to do something else. We just I think everyone needs a little bit of a world, we know, something else to talk about. And then hey, come Thursday, when we know maybe a little bit more, maybe we can start dunking on people.
Speaker 2: We'll see, We'll see, we will see. Well, Miles, Yes, it being the you know, substitute teacher day. Yeah, it's uh, you know, teachers out because teacher doesn't know what the fuck to talk about. No, no big news that we can speak of that is going to be relevant. In twenty four hours we are rolling in the video card. Yeah, and we've got I think rated best substitute teacher that I could fucking imagine in my amiligmation number one.
Speaker 3: With a bullet.
Speaker 2: It's a hilarious stand up comedian, actor, musician. You can listen to his podcast, Colbrew Got Me like anywhere. His book, The Advice King Anthology is available now anywhere fine books are sold.
Speaker 3: Go get it. For god's sake.
Speaker 1: The poetry window is open because it's Chris motherfucking Craft.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? I got an a K.
Speaker 3: I wrote it. I wrote it myself.
Speaker 1: It works every time. Hell yeah, Bud late God, oh my god, terrible effect on Jack O'Brien, just straight up doing what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it's the election. That that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's like finally just okay, so oh yeah, here's my aka. Chris crafted on Parrey, Chris crafted on Prey, dun down down there we go.
Speaker 3: Wow wow wow. Croft and Fever. Oh yeah, America.
Speaker 1: One thing that we can guarantee that won't be different about America tomorrow, that America is still gonna have crofting fever.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And so that's why that's true that no matter what happens, they can't take away my seven point four on Pitchfork.
Speaker 3: Hell no, they can't that's not all about they can't. No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: That's one she said one Pitchfork article where they went back and like rejiggered reviews and were like, actually, this album that we gave a nine to, we're gonna move it down to like a seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it turns out. Clap your hands, say, yeah, it wasn't actually a ten. They did It's a Big Boy from Outcast, which I think was actually probably they the his first album was very good, but they were like, this is one of the best rap albums of all time. That's one way to that's one way to stop thinking about the election. Revise your reviews of Heavy D and the Boys or whatever. Yeah, we shouldn't Heavy D and the Boys actually deserved a five point nine, not a four exactly. You're trying to Are you trying to avoid thinking about the election? Me? Oh my god, what a what a horrible, horrible time to be alive. So yeah, today's like a bad day, you know, I mean, except like some people aren't even thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I think about that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Who do not even care about this.
Speaker 2: Great I love that it was a Yeah, we've been following these seven I think it was seven undecided voters on the front page of the New York Times. Of the New York Times, every time something happened to the election, they check in with these seven random people who were like I don't really know or and one of them was like always leaning Trump.
Speaker 1: And then they just they ended up voting for Harris.
Speaker 3: And their explanation was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just like looked into it and like he was like committing fraud during the last like he was asking people to like steal votes for him. So like they kind of won me over at the finish line with that feature because it was like, oh yeah, like most people don't give a shit about this stuff at all.
Speaker 1: They're like I pay attention to the election like once every four years for like you.
Speaker 3: Have for this. Who's calling you, Chris, Oh my friend Parker, pick it up? Pick it up?
Speaker 2: Answer the phone anytime anybody calls us.
Speaker 3: During this episode, all right, we are are we picking up scam Likely's too? Eh? I don't know. I feel like, really we just totally lost commitment on that one. Skim likely is.
Speaker 2: I feel like, are usually just just don't even know both say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Parker, Parker is my friend who he plays drums for all these huge acts, and he also is currently working at a supermarket. So we just try and help each other through this. We're both in our fifties and trying to figure out like.
Speaker 3: Hey, how did you know, like how do we make money? Right?
Speaker 2: You know, like it's a whole system that we have with the town, like some of our most talented musicians unable to make any money.
Speaker 1: He's had so much success that people would totally assume that he is rich, and he is not. Not only is he not rich, Yeah, and the same with me. You know, it's like not that people would think I was rich, but but you know, Parker's resume is pretty incredible, but he's We're just sort of helping each other. We talk a lot about what's next for us and trying to hang in there and and and still make art, but also just sort of try to normalize our existence and stop trying to be live on just one hundred percent trying to I don't know, like living on your own reputation doesn't work, and and and and you would think, you know, like that that it would or maybe you've been convinced that once you did this special thing, then you would feel great for the rest of your life, which you know, not only that only lasts like a couple of days. You get on a high after something, no.
Speaker 2: Matter how great it is, Like I remember, the most I've ever gotten from a good thing is a couple of days. Yeah, that's like a land speed record.
Speaker 3: Of like, wow, the vibes are really good for a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: The only person who's successfully run on one hundred percent special events is like Mick Jagger, and it's sort of sad. It's sad to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's like, I want to.
Speaker 1: Go out again tonight.
Speaker 3: You want to go out again? You're eight two years old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel empty, But you know, like, can't we go somewhere you know someone will recognize me.
Speaker 3: Your hand hasn't stopped bleeding in days? Do we have a gig tomorrow? Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean that works for him because he can always get a gig.
Speaker 2: I'm interested to see, speaking of hand doesn't stopped leading in a couple days.
Speaker 3: I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I have this like random phantom jaw pain for the past like week and a half, and I'm wondering if it's election related, Like I mean, fantom like just a pain right here that like I don't know, it doesn't correspond to anything, just hurts really bad, like all of a sudden. I think it kicks up sometimes when like things are stressful. Just it'll be interesting to see if, uh, if it's related to election stress.
Speaker 1: If I'm dying, it's one of the new keys to winning the election. Job jaw pain democratic win coming. If Jack has a jaw pain, well that's kind of interesting too, you bringing up your jaw pain and being like, what the hell is my jaw pain? It's like we're like all like kind of going back to like trying to have community, even on a podcast where we're supposed to being like wow, he you know, like oh my god, look at this stupid pair of shoes that so and so is wearing. And now you're like, I have a phantom pain. Do you guys know what it is? Like that's that's what everybody's doing. And I don't think it's all bad because when things are just up and running like they were for most of my life, where you're just like politics or something you don't need to worry about in America is gonna be fine, because it's America you don't really think you need to rely on anybody, and so this is a lousy way to find out about it. But I think in a capitalist society it's the only way we would ever find out about it is to completely be brought to our knees with stress, and then finally we will reach out to somebody because we have no choice. And that's a crazy way to be because we're always supposed to be reaching out to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now it's like, I love that you're on here talking about fantom pain. And now I wann't. I'm gonna show you guys a spot on my leg. Yeah, I'm gonna put my leg up to hold on.
Speaker 3: Just I'm gonna see what you guys think this is. Okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: I'm not really gonna do it, damn coward. All right, that's where we usually say, Chris, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment.
Speaker 3: First, some things we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Later we ain't talking about ship, anything to talk about.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got a lot to say, we got a lot to talk about. We're gonna take a break today. I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you guys are taking a break. Let's let's have fun, because let's have some sort of look at.
Speaker 3: Some crofting video. Yeah, favorite favorite Way compilations, you know.
Speaker 1: And when I say let's have some fun, I mean, you know, let's yeah, let's pretend that our problems are are from another time. Let's talk about the JFK assassination, which actually does connect to all this because boomers had their shit together. The boomers would have fucking stormed the Capitol when JFK got assassinated, not like two years ago. Yeah, that's they were too they were too happy, they had too much stuff, like the middle class was still firing.
Speaker 3: Like a whiplash.
Speaker 2: But it is wild to realize, like when you go back and read, like the conspiracy theory started right away, like the second they shot Oswald too killed Oswald on National TV, Like as everyone was like at home still morning, like Kennedy being assassinated, and then like Oswald gets shot on TV, like everyone's like, Okay, this like doesn't make any fucking like this is a weird, Like they started right away, but you're right that like they just they were like what is this strange mixture of like suspicion and anxiety and depression. It's like, oh, that's you know, cynicism that you've just like, cynicism has just been invented for you a lot of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the economy was too good back then for them to really be like they were like, ah, this seems like bullshit, but whatever. But now they're like, now the economy's shots. So now they're like, something's wrong in the deep state and all this stuff. And the deep state's been been like, you know, just doing diabolical shit for the entire length of our country's existence. But they just are ready now to say I've had enough. What the fuck the Democrats? You know, hey, I'm counting on that deep state to uh, you know, well whatever it is. This country has been an absolute scam since day one, and and it's and it was just it was just a scam that made people happy enough that they didn't care that it was a scam. But now they've all decided it was a scam just because now they have to wait too long in line at the grocery store or whatever stupid reason they've decided that they've had it.
Speaker 3: But they're not speaking English at Wendy's right.
Speaker 1: But the time they should have lost their minds is when fucking the c I a in conjunction with who knows who blew away one of the most popular presidents in history on fucking television.
Speaker 2: And and and they were wasn't on television when it didn't happen on television? Well maybe some local affiliates maybe, No, the Pruder film came a long time later like that. At the time, it was like more of a we like people hearing tell of it, and then once the Pruder came out, people got that.
Speaker 3: I think that fucked people up pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deep State operataly Newer. Yeah, you know, Pruder.
Speaker 3: Backwards spells President Reagan spells. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: We truly, like have very little plan for this episode other than stated a bit of a bit of a standing on.
Speaker 2: The edge of a future that could go in many different, very strange, very horrible directions. One thing I think we'll all still enjoy an addition.
Speaker 1: To Chris Craft in this some fucking videos, guys. So we're gonna take a quick break and then we're gonna come back. We're gonna look at some of Chris's favorite videos, some of our favorite videos, some old classics. We'll describe them to you if you're just listening to this episode, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're back. Oh oh we do we know who? Do we know who? One yet? I am checking Twitter as though that's going to happen. I'm checking Twitter right now and it sounds like people, Yeah, the polls are still open. Okay, poles still open.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna know one even, I mean right, we're not gonna know what are we?
Speaker 3: And I think because of what we were talking about that shit.
Speaker 2: I think because the last year, last year, twenty twenty, we all think it's gonna take a week, but I think it's unlikely to take that long.
Speaker 3: No, No, they change a lot of laws changed. Yeah, so we shouldn't know. They should know by the time they listen to this.
Speaker 2: The five people who aren't giving forward to our episode where we talk about who actually won.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but this is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that. I think like the reason I brought a couple of videos.
Speaker 3: One is this account.
Speaker 1: Well it's a guy or somebody or somebody calling themselves Helmer Rienberg, and it's a ton of like I love these videos. They're all about the JFK assassination, and they are like they all have this like public domain spooky music behind them, and that's the main thing.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: It's like, I know some people like to listen to like you know, women eat pasta or whatever and that's called MSR SMR.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 1: Eat like a strawberry chocolate like that guy we had on one time, Remember that guy we talked about, We eat all that crazy food, like a sexy, sexy food. So like for me, this is like that, It's like I chill out and I look at this and I realized that this country has been an absolute it's just full of of of it's a pyramid scheme. And that does tie into me feeling better about Yes, we need to stop going to Starbucks and start running for office, and and that has been the case for a long time. It's just that now we're finding out. And and so I know that if Trump or what's her name, Kamawa gets what's her name? No, I mean, I don't even know, like or Jill Stein or whoever, it's gonna be the same baloney. It's gonna be the same blooney. Basically, Trump's gonna Trump's.
Speaker 3: Gonna it will be a little bit worse, so it will definitely be a little bit more sort of yeah what, yeah, what what sort of uh oh god, what is it now? You gotta say, you gotta reply what I say, and then smiley face with this yeah one, like the one big eye one that lies like, yeah, wonder that I think that it was Parker.
Speaker 1: Parker's texted me and he says, let's talk more tonight. Fuck the election, that's.
Speaker 3: What he tell Yeah. Anyway, yeah, all that to say, Yeah, I don't know that that's the thing. Fuck, we're talking about the election again, But I just no, we're not talking about feelings around the election. Every I have a feeling America is gonna go back to a brunch so fucking hard. It's gonna be just mind many bunch going yeah, yeah, yeah, that whole thing. How like that's sort of like that was the phrase in twenty twenty, how everyone was so tired of like the pandemic and like being politically engaged and the like you know, black Lives Matter things that were happening over the summer, that like, can we just get like back to brunch, you know, like where we don't have to like deal with the ills of our of our current country.
Speaker 1: Right right, like Kings of Leon's new record that's called Can We Please Have Fun?
Speaker 3: Way to Read the Room? Absolute My friend from high school I think is married to that singer. Anyway, shall we do you want to? So this is Helmer Reenberg. Yeah, this is hellm Reenberg. And and and he's just talking about like the Officer Tippet shooting. And if you guys don't know about the officers.
Speaker 1: Officer Tippett was shot allegedly by Lee Harvey Oswald while he was running after the assassination. When he was running toward the theater where he got caught, you know, but Officer Tippett wasn't supposed to be where he was when he was shot. He was supposed to be downtown along with every other patrol officer that was in the city, because the assassination had already happened, so he wasn't supposed to be. And they even have like transcripts. This isn't like eighteen ten they had transcripts of the police calls. They even have audio of all the police calls. They were taping all the transmissions, so they have the like they have the radio, they have the actual announcement where they say, all patrol, every officer in this city, every squad car go to Dealey Plaza, and.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be the perfect setup for aeberh bank robbery. It's like, oh, you thought the JFK assassination was political? Who said, we're not bank.
Speaker 3: Robbers who took off your gold bully on huh booby.
Speaker 1: Officer Tippett was in this neighborhood that was nowhere near downtown and they close enough that Lee Harvey Oswald was able to reach there on foot. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but no, but Lee.
Speaker 1: Harvey Oswald didn't kill Officer Tippett. I mean, the whole assassination is absolute garbage. I mean, it's.
Speaker 3: JFK deb.
Speaker 1: Isn't it more isn't it more fun to debate something that's way in the past?
Speaker 3: Though, I just love that because I know this is Jack's shit, So you're not I know, you have an opinion on every single thing and crossed into this energy. I'm like, I'm just gonna be like here, Okay, beeves that.
Speaker 1: Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK by himself. They are absolutely insane. That is the most obvious, sane, sane, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're I don't think it's as insane as some of the other theories. I don't think he acted alone, but I have well done.
Speaker 1: He may have done something, but he he also may not have because there were people running out of the building that saw him in the second floor cafeteria holding a Coca Cola like two seconds after the shooting, which implied that he was in the cafeteria while the shooting was happening.
Speaker 3: How did Coca Cola leave branding like that on the table?
Speaker 2: You know, he just did like change to the course of human history and immediately has overcome.
Speaker 1: With the need to have all like Coke Cola so much that he was able to shoot the president and run four floors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then kill again. Ain't nothing walks away. So the hell Marineberg thing is just great.
Speaker 1: I mean hel Marieneburg. Hel Marienburg's great for whoever he is, some guy you know from Sweden, probably.
Speaker 3: From fifteen years ago. Marine Beg.
Speaker 1: He probably got run over by a bus in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm watching his ship from two thousand and seven. Yeah, And anyway, I just love I love these these things because it reminds me that that We're not the first generation to deal with a bunch of nonsense, except for this time we are aware of it. And that generation, for some reason, was like, I'm happy enough with my you know, dollar a pound ground Chuck, and I don't care who shot Officer Tippett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got ground surloin for a dollar twenty if.
Speaker 1: You think Lee Harvey Oswald shot office Wait, so what is this?
Speaker 3: This is at first of all, Chris, this is a ten minute video, so we.
Speaker 1: Don't have to watch any of it. We don't have to watch any of it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I do want to hear the music. I don't know we were really doing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were really doing videos because last time I had some, I should have gotten more fun. I didn't know what we were doing the show. I didn't know we were doing like escapism. I would have brought you a video some guy like getting slapped in the face by a paintbrush.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's look at that too. But here's the this is the hell, Marienberg.
Speaker 1: Just a little music. I like the music, and I like this conspiracy. It makes me feel I don't know somehow, it soothes me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's where the music as that hold music? So that's like dumb, don't don't.
Speaker 1: I want to find out how I can get an album of this on vinyl.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it. Let's find out. I no Forember twenty second, nineteen sixty three, Dallas police officer Jamie Tippett was murdered in Oak Cliff about forty five minutes after the assassination of President Kennedy. According to witnesses, Tippett stopped his car at the curb on Tenth Street and spoke with a man. Okay, and there's a tip and then they just like scrunched it up. It's like real tipp It. Guy out out of the car and went to the man. The man pulled a gun and it shot. But sorry, no you need to more. But but but T was hit four times and died.
Speaker 1: There's the music. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: This is the music from Karate Kid too, when they go this is like this is like a music bed for like a racist depiction of like a massage parlor. I picture Hell Marienberg playing the recorder. Okay, so this is Oh, he's a looker.
Speaker 6: J D.
Speaker 3: Tipp It is hot. Jad Tipper was hot, dude. Yeah, no, one's like, no one talks about that kind of looks like r f K.
Speaker 1: So then Lee Oswald, it does kind of look like our kadging.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: And Chris, do you want to read the I mean, it doesn't really make any difference. I'm sure everybody is like confused as to what this is or why I'm talking about it, But somehow it is heartening to me. You know that we should have stormed the Capitol in nineteen sixty three. That's when this happened, when a complete bunch of bullshit was dropped on the American public, when one of the most popular presidents in history, who wanted some progress on civil rights and some progress on taking corruption out of unions and getting rid of the mafia and stuff. I mean, whether or not those things were even like good ideas they were, there was some there was a huge amount of idealism. I'm just saying that's the moment in this country when people became cynical without realizing it, and they are just too happy to really let it sink in.
Speaker 3: And now we're dealing with everybody was happy with the state of America in nineteen sixty three, I will no eyles everybody. Okay, now I'm really on a podcast. Everybody was better. You know how much shit costs in nineties.
Speaker 2: Dude, you could get a hamburger for seventeen cents.
Speaker 1: Wait no, just because I say, if you think that, if it doesn't make any difference, If you think that though that that that America has has you know, has has lost its core, lost, lost its way or whatever. It's just been lost. And I don't know why that makes me feel better. It just makes me want to fucking hang in there because other people were hanging in there without even knowing it. These people are shopping while while this stuff was was surrounding them. Now we can at least shop and be aware that things.
Speaker 3: Are fucked I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that makes me feel better, but it just does make me feel better to know that we are engaging with the problem.
Speaker 2: Now other fucked up times in US history. When you're about to possibly live through an incredibly fucked up time in US history, I think that makes sense. Like this is a continuum, this is we're all part part of a story and people have lived through it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even more importantly just for me, Like I like the fact that that we should have been activated by JFK, but but everybody was just too to to you know, checked out or whatever.
Speaker 2: DJ to throw people off the scent that he had Kennedy killed, then passed a lot of civil rights legislation.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Pass that if I wanted did. Oh my god, that is such a good LV about that's all about my chunk in my bum hoole? Man, come on now, oh man, Rodbie does buhle. He does need his pants altered because he's got big, big dong and a low bunghole. Something that seem was going up a bunghole. Definitely that Taylor riding up my bunghole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said something about he was talking about his bunghole.
Speaker 3: Jack. Do you want to share a video? No, not really.
Speaker 1: I'd love to love to see more from Professor crofton other videos.
Speaker 3: Can you show us?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, I guess I'm sort of obsessed with history because it does remind me that that, you know, all this bad stuff is always happening. And one of the things that was bad was a civil war. And so I was watching this once the first time I was ever. On this show, I talked about metal Detecting and how I watch it on on on YouTube, and I remember Miles said, he what are you talking about? You watched people on the beach And then I said, no, don't you think I am an idiot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, what is it?
Speaker 1: What do you do, mister sophisticated? And I was like, I watched historical metal detecting and I'm.
Speaker 3: Watching low brow beach metal Detective. Like metal detecting, the idea.
Speaker 2: Is just like people leave shit on the beach and lose sh it on the beach. So it's just like getting getting people's rings and adding people like loose change and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not interesting to me at all. In fact, the fact that makes me sad. That makes much money they made, Bro, that makes me sad.
Speaker 3: Why does that make you sad? Chris?
Speaker 1: I just think it's like that makes me, I don't know, like finding some earrings at somebody you know and then being like, ah, they're they're not real gold. I mean that just makes me. I just think you should be looking for the real shit. Like you're just to be doing something better with your time. I mean, you're trying to make.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you.
Speaker 2: Should be up on the boardwalk mugging people, yeah, strong arm robbery, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I just think it's sad finding people's ship from yesterday.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but but I want to. I don't want to one hundred and fifty years yesterday or cell phones.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: You know this guy we're about to watch if we watch it as like and we don't have to. But it's this guy, Aqua Sigger, that was one of the people that Yeah, that's his name. I know, it's like it's it's like, I don't it's not the name I would have chosen. But his name is Aqua Chigger and he is like one of the most popular. He has so many subscribers, and he even ended up on a damn he ended up on a on a show called so where he actually got to go to England and and you know and like and like all over Europe and do like metal detecting and moats and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he got to I didn't realize, but he got to go. Yeah. His real name is like Bo something other and he's annoying, but he's really really relentless. And the guy just looks at Civil War maps and goes to the river where the camp was and says, how they drop stuff down the bank, and then he goes and finds it. And so one day I was watching his stuff and then he he found a damn whole musket in the in the river from the Civil War.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was.
Speaker 1: I was just knocked out. I was knocked out. I was like, what else is in the river? Then? Is like, you know, is the Dark of the Covenant in the damn river?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, what else is down there? Yeah, like the damn you know, everything is in the riot, Damn the US Constitutional Yeah, old jukeboxes and and uh just all kinds, I mean everything you could possibly want.
Speaker 2: Trump's missing votes from the twenty twenty elections.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this guy, you know, I just think it was a knockout thing for me to see this that that there's still a and Chris, you are not alone. This video for the listeners at Home has one point seven million views.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Okay, So here's him. He's saying, look, this seems like a good area to check out. He's clearly like in chest high water right now, kind of hot.
Speaker 7: Also, yeah, he stands around in the water particular that you know, said you know there's gonna be something there, and I just had a hunch. I've been hunting out for about fifteen minutes fond some modern stuff. Nothing great until now. Well I don't know if it's great, but it's pretty cool from what I can say. He's got a decent signal.
Speaker 3: On the He like hit a smile in this way that I was like, Oh, he's excited. He's Oh.
Speaker 1: This guy does not getting excited either.
Speaker 3: He goes he's like, I know you just uh like look there's this like little lip quiver he does that. I'm like, oh he's excited.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's excited.
Speaker 3: Right, this is right there, he said. He like his face is about to smile. And then he's like, no, I got come on ship together. Okay.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool from what I can see. I got a decent signal on the eight goal.
Speaker 2: Guy phone call and said, say a gun down there.
Speaker 1: Some type of long gun.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I could be like a modern shot gun, or could be yourself a war gun.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: I can't really tell for sure.
Speaker 3: Come on water let me take a peek at it.
Speaker 1: He's teasing. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Anything, he's show he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Baby, Why does he have like uh oh, the he has he has headphones on that look like the headphones that wait, you're at a firing range, but.
Speaker 3: It's they're the headphones for listening to metal detector. Weird that the style of says.
Speaker 1: He's like Bob Hope but with more algae war.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this ship is so visible, like just its just sitting there. That's what wild is. Like, this ship is just all around here. All right.
Speaker 1: He's gonna put water and it's gonna immediately break there it is.
Speaker 3: We're underwater, folks. So it looks like a stick. Yeah, it looks like you would never know you could you can, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: But that thing's been walked over for you know, people have been you know, yeah, swimming and everything.
Speaker 2: They said, damn, it seems like he just planted it. But it's the exact same like mossy ass color and.
Speaker 3: Picture of everything just planted.
Speaker 1: He could plant it, but he's not.
Speaker 2: He finds he's got like it looks like I feel like it would take so much work and get it to look like that, Yeah, to get it to look exactly the same everything around it. Also just that he was like, yeah, I've been hunting for about fifteen minutes and I've like found a bunch of like modern stuff already. He's like, yeah, this guy's stopped finding stuff. He does even videos on finding cell phones.
Speaker 1: I hate them. I hate them, he does. He doesn't care what he fishes you off.
Speaker 3: When you see it's like a fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: He finds a whole bunch of cell phones and old sunglasses, and he's just as excited as he is when he finds a civil war gun.
Speaker 2: T'sus everything we need to know about the people of the year twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it makes me sad everybody in the year they love like they loved LG phones.
Speaker 3: So he's using a magnet now to see if he can get a little magnet action. That's a hit. Uh yeah, I think he got a whoo. So he's he's got a magnet on a stick and he just picked up the gun with it. It's definitely a long rifle. I'm seeing civil war area here, Chris, that's a civil war car being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says, that's a civil war carbing and he says it all. But that's about as excited as aqua chicker gets. Yeah, he's a he's a very stoic of guy who treasurer hunter, who doesn't how to name a YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: I mean, whatever he's doing, it's working for him.
Speaker 2: He's got one point seven million views on this thing of him finding some moss covered gun in the bottom of a prick.
Speaker 3: He did say, Wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: He's also put up like one point seven million videos. The guy is relentless.
Speaker 3: This is number one. Is here? Wow?
Speaker 1: There it is? Look at that there is there's a gun from a civil Wow?
Speaker 3: So which which side? Which side? Though?
Speaker 1: This reminds me though of I don't know which one it is, but he he, you know, he is another example of a guy that's like, you know, well, no, not a guy, but the fact that he's involved with finding things from a period of history that we think of is a long time ago when uh, not only did the election go badly, but there was an actual war and people got through it, you know. So that's another thing, Like I just like looking at history because it reminds me that this is temporary and even if it is bad. We have had a really great run in post war America, post World War two. We had an artificially good run of just standing around eating ice cream and racing hot rods and fucking and you know, doing whatever the fuck we wanted and not worrying about anything. And that is not a normal setting. Like we are not supposed to be able to just drive through fucking anywhere we want and get issued hamburgers and giant fucking I have.
Speaker 3: My state issued hamburger, scumbag, I'm issuing you a hamburger. Yeah, oh hello, I'm here from my hamburger.
Speaker 1: And I'd also like a giant cup of icing and some heights icing for my dog as well.
Speaker 3: Because we live in the curricula.
Speaker 1: Didn't even get fucking pup cups.
Speaker 3: And filterless cigarettes for your daughter.
Speaker 1: I mean whatever we've been living in, like you know, extra money to go gamble, Oh, let's go gambling, Like, I mean, that's not this is We are living in a heatonists. That's why we're all so fucking over stimulated and bored as well. And this is all I talk about in Goldbrug got me like, so I'm actually just pirrating my own content.
Speaker 3: But that's what podcasting is, Chris.
Speaker 1: But the fact is they'll think you that's the fact is that, yes, we are not living in an enlightened manner. We are living like complete slob sugar slobs. We're sugar eating machines. On my podcast, I said, this is what I said, and I'm gonna use it because I like it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a cafe mocha was back in the old days, like say, like the year three hundred, what a king a king got a cafe mocha now once a year and the people danced and only the king got to eat it because only the king got.
Speaker 3: To experience that level of because that the king got to eat it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, yes he deserves it, Yes he deserves it.
Speaker 3: Is smile and you have to the globe.
Speaker 1: They had to travel the globe. They had to go to Damn they had to go to you know wherever. They had to go to Siam, Siam to get the damn chocolate, and then they had to go to they had to go to Australia to get the whipped cream, and then they had to go to the killed. They had to go to Madagascar to get the get the part of them. And then finally, after all these elephant trains went through the mountains and they delivered all the ingredients, they had a bunch of very lucky people got to assemble this mocha for the King, Benevolent King of Scandinavia.
Speaker 3: Side question but relevant. How often you know, knowing like how exotic things were that would travel like by land to certain like to the monarchies of different countries, how often do you think they pulled up and the ship was completely like rotten and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're like a fun dude, turns out fucking yogurt is disgusting, yeah, or like they hate it anyway because they have no like sort of they have no basis for comparison.
Speaker 3: They're like, this looks amazing, this green meat you've brought me. Yeah, yeah, I died.
Speaker 2: That's how we got cheese. They were like, we brought you milk, and they're like milk liquid, solid, green ship. Yeah, so these people had to eat green meat that traveled on the Silk Road. And now we're like, I don't know how many How am I supposed to choose a movie? There's too many on Netflix. They all suck.
Speaker 1: Different world, different problems.
Speaker 3: I think ours are just as bad. Yeah, personally, But to that point, I think it is what you're saying, Chris, I think to make it serious again, things do change. Nothing stays permanent. And for all the things that we think is the one, we're just stuck in certain systems or whatever that things can happen, and they often do. They usually do so.
Speaker 1: And might offer a richer existence.
Speaker 3: They in the cafe mochas just for the king.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, yes, instead of this mindless like I want to have fifteen Cafe Moca's a day and I still feel like shit. And if they rune out of mocha, I say, where's a mocha? Where's the mocha?
Speaker 3: Where's the mauka? Motherfuckers?
Speaker 1: I didn't join Starbucks rewards program to not get any fucking mocha.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the kind of people we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: So, like, if we actually took away all the drive throughs, I don't know if that's on Trump's agenda, definitely probably not, But you know, I would like if there was some moment where we had to come together and remember that some guy fell in a river and dropped his gun, and he's probably twenty two years old fighting for some bullshit that was all fucking organized by politicians as usual, pitting Americans against each other while the politicians sit on a hill and smoke pipes or whatever. And uh, you know, we're now aware that's all. That's what my historical stuff is. That's what reading about hearing about the jfk assassination is. It's just like, if we can get engaged, we're gonna find out that that is such a good feeling as opposed to this endless, hedonistic existence which America has been indulging in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the consumption to sort of soothe the like bigger problems that we have because it it's insane. It's been pretty brilliant, I think, just globally where it's like, let's swap out progress for consumption and use that as the new gold standard for people to experience some kind of meaning. It's like, how much can you look.
Speaker 2: At these cool pants and everyone feels like a husk?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: There's no because everyone has the exact same.
Speaker 3: Ship too, So it's like not me, I drip different, baby, I d different? You know, you know anybody else with a Dodgers hat.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that nice barely applied. I voted stick a.
Speaker 3: Nice one.
Speaker 2: What did you say, Jack, because I dripped different and I think for the listeners it was the second time around. Yeah, dirty jokes from the era of the Civil War.
Speaker 3: Let's bring back dirty jokes.
Speaker 1: Let's bring you can't say anything anymore? God, Welcome back to the.
Speaker 3: Podcast Going Blue with MOUs and Jack.
Speaker 2: Do you think Joe Biden is like hoping that kind of that the Democrats lose so he.
Speaker 3: Can be like, see fucking told you. I don't know what I say, man when I say mac. As long as as long as someone tucks him in that night, I think he'll be okay. Yeah, yeah, uh well we it's it's about that time taking another break. We're gonna get back, We're gonna do some other videos. We'll be right back and we're back back.
Speaker 2: And I just did a cup scout outing with the first graders and one of the things we looked at was man made versus nature. And one of the things that I think is very cool about the Chris just showed us is that I would have thought that shit was a stick on the bottom of the.
Speaker 3: River turns out. There's there's cathedrals all around us. For those with us, I just love like a kid's like, mister O'Brien, look what I found? Like, put that fucking stick back? Are you serious? Steady nothing, You're gonna hurt somebody, all right, But looks it has a lever action. What just get out of here. That's stupid. That's stupid anyway. So Dealey Plaza nineteen sixty three. I'm gonna stick over here. I'm gonna draw you a diagram. Actually bring me that. Let's pretend this stick is the motorcade. What? Okay, Chris, I have a question. You ever been to a shooting alley? You ever been doing?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Ever been to a Dutch rave? Chris?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I have not. Okay, Well, this man in the video also hasn't uh and is also based on his speaking it sounds like an American. Uh. This is one of my favorite online videos that I remember when we were all hanging out in the office there, I was always saying the word piss buck and I was like, oh, I needed book. People need to understand what this is. This is a video. This is clearly from some like weird Dutch TV show or they're like on scene at a music festival. Yeah, and uh, they're just checking out the urinals the male bathroom section at the rave and.
Speaker 1: This, Oh I think I've seen this. Yeah, those trough.
Speaker 2: Flinks kampra flinkish scampa.
Speaker 3: Oh, here comes a guy straight out of Central casting as a truck driver. Yeah, he's grabbing a urinal cake or soap maybe, yeah, get that, get it on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He's like, what is man? I think it is Man? Well, yo, gobs, yeah.
Speaker 1: Booms are so mad. For the record, is it in piss buck.
Speaker 3: And for Direcord direct some pist but it is a piss book. Yeah, it's a piss buck. The guy when he's like, is a urinal?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: The whole exchange and then let me hear him again because it froze for me.
Speaker 3: This isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it is Man.
Speaker 3: I think it is Man. I love that version where you don't want to be like, yeah, dude, you're rubbing like rave piss all over your hands right now. It's just like, well, I feel like rave piss. Yeah. If you like to wash your hands a rave piss, then you got that. For the record, it's some piss buck. Chris, are you looking up the definition right now on your phone?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm looking up No. I was just thinking about getting how people's immune systems are pretty good. You can wash your hands and piss and be fine.
Speaker 3: Probably. Yeah.
Speaker 1: People, you know, my dad's only eating ice creams whole life, and he's still alive.
Speaker 3: He's eighty three.
Speaker 1: You know, he didn't do any one thing that anybody said.
Speaker 3: My friend even one my friend's grandmother lived to ninety eight, smoked cigarettes and only had diet coke and hot dogs for food. Yeah, it's yeah, what happened. I believe in a little something called genetics. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Good ice sources, I've read good rates, horses resources.
Speaker 3: I have lost my track of thought.
Speaker 1: I think that the best video to watch would be maybe m I was trying to well, No, I don't forget. I wonder have we ever said Boso records Boso dubbed over. I wonder if we've ever said further record s piss buck Yeah, yeah, yeah. On the show and eagle eared listeners, do eagles have good years?
Speaker 3: Sure? They got to hear them and let us know if they've ever heard a reference to that.
Speaker 1: Did you guys, watch The Octopus Octopus on on Netflix, The Octopus.
Speaker 3: The Octopus Exquisite Friend, the Octopus.
Speaker 1: That was like the Octopus Conspiracy or something. It's about it's a it's a great documentary about deep state stuff.
Speaker 3: And yay, I heard about that last year.
Speaker 1: It's the Octopus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: It's about a journalist that was murdered and they said it was a suicide, but.
Speaker 3: It was like so suspicious, right, yeah, just like very strange.
Speaker 1: And and and in the middle of it, one of these government one of these like c I A operative guys, Like uh, he this journalist was sort of trying to chase down this story and he's he took her into his apartment and said and like his wife was there and like she brought like sandwiches in or something, and and then they were like we're in this office and he's like, watch this, and he rolled the tape of the there's a brutal film where the driver turned around and shot the president. And he's like and then he turned it off and said, don't believe anything you see or everything you know isn't true.
Speaker 3: And then I told her to go away.
Speaker 1: Like he brought her into his house to be like, oh, yeah, I have a good time investigating this, but let me show you something. Yeah yeah, And he showed that and then he said, but the woman who told that story was dead serious, like some journalists who was not making that ship up.
Speaker 3: Wait, the dudes driving like this and he's just like, you know what, let me just turn around and off this mother real quick.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it was probably fake, but it was It was meant to freaker out. It was just saying, don't believe anything. Anything you think is true. We fucked with basically, like, I'm involved in this ship, and don't you know, before you start trying to find the truth, know that there's a million people who will kill you if you get close to it.
Speaker 3: And also you're not going to even know it if you see it. Well bigger than I'm not talking to you.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking to you mar all, but I am saying that that's a good movie to watch. For for another you know, uh, for for another reason, why you should you know, maybe spend less time being mad about Mocha and more time running for office.
Speaker 3: There you go mad about Mocha your new podcast. I wish I could play something good for you.
Speaker 1: I would have brought some fun stuff if I knew we were doing I didn't, I wouldn't have brought like JFK. I thought we were doing like I didn't know we were doing, Like I take the day off this show, this okay show is I want the show because I want to like, I want the people to be if this is a day off, we should be showingdeos of Like there's the video you ever seen the video of the guys trying to drive the U haul truck out of the parking garage and they tear the whole truck to pieces.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think, oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's these guys who take a U Aul truck into a parking garage that's not designed for it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's crazy that they let us just drive you just rent you haul trucks and drive them all due.
Speaker 3: They do not up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like the whole they like do everything you could possibly do, until they finally just have to run away because they've like, yeah, this is it now, this is what I want to watch.
Speaker 3: This is you want to These guys are unbelievab that you haul coming in it already hit Like I think the okay, this thing is. It's like maybe I can fit.
Speaker 1: Oh, but that's just the beginning. These guys are that's the thing. They're like, well, okay, well let's just back it up and see if oh, it gets so much worse they end up.
Speaker 3: Watch out for that one buddy did wait what he wait? What are they even go up on? So they pulled for now they're up on three wheels. I think it was just the they're not done. Oh yeah they are. What are they doing? They're gonna fucking flip this thing. They are stone, They're gonna flip it for that's a stone.
Speaker 1: They're what it's not over, but still trying to do it.
Speaker 3: And I love this guy's This guy got out, he's like, hold on underneath the tires. Yeah, I was like down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they hit switch they hit a sewage thing?
Speaker 3: Is that a switch line? It's it's gotten yeah, like taint going and they're not done.
Speaker 2: I just like, back out, just back out, but like the backing out in a U haul truck does seem like it would be difficult, and.
Speaker 3: Look back out, just straight back. Damn. I identify with this.
Speaker 1: At least this isn't happening they're just.
Speaker 3: For for people who aren't watching the video. I don't know this is this is one way to incentivize just check out the video episode. Look, it's one it's one episode a week where we're going to be doing videos. The other seven uploads we do a week purely audio. So please don't worry. This isn't a fully video podcast right now. But what okay, So they're still it's just like they've.
Speaker 1: Down the whole building. They somehow manage. These two delivery drivers are just like, we need to get out of here. We have now we have to get out of here. If we get bought in here, We've torn the sewage pipe out, We've got the water pipes going.
Speaker 3: We get this because we get they just kept going forward. They just they just won't stop. And I admire beyond this camera.
Speaker 1: I've been there.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys have been there. I have, yeah, yeah, and you're just like, we have to get away, key pushing forward?
Speaker 1: I what have What have you guys been doing down here? You know? I'd like to see someone coming trouble boys.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, first time, first time driving a cube trucker? What's going on? All right? They practically tore the building down. Yeah, that was a look. That's called that's called American ingenuity and gump shit it there. So shout out to those people in that U haul van.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And something in here, whether it be the guy washing his hands in the urinal and then looking and being like that's not a urinal, is it, and the Europeans saying it is, Whether that or the people driving the U haul just back and forth and just causing increasing damage but never having the idea to back out from where they entered.
Speaker 1: Something in here will resonate with what happened, will be you will, and you will understand the metaphor, and you'll understand why we've shown these videos or just played the audio for them and us being like, oh no, you can't see that.
Speaker 3: This election is either going to bring us U haul van or pisteball. Yeah, and we'll see what the outcome is. No way to know.
Speaker 2: Chris crofton pleasure having you as always on the daily.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun. And I'm glad to spend this day with you guys, and everybody so glad we're here with you too. Man.
Speaker 1: I want everybody to hang in there and and have uh you know, have a whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Follow you?
Speaker 3: They can find me.
Speaker 1: I've gone podcasts crazy since I've learned how to edit on my audacity and I am taking I'm going on so many dates where I talk about audacity and first dates and I say audacity, Yeah, I use it.
Speaker 2: So I know if you heard of a little somewhere calledly, it.
Speaker 3: Might be a new thing. And I am.
Speaker 1: So I'm doing Good Morning got Me like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, where it's a seven or eight minute podcast where I read. I've been reading out of this book that my that I would love during my childhood called Lizard Music, and it's a very funny book. And then I read a poem that I take the suggestions for the poems off Patreon, and then I play part of a song and that's it, and I say good morning, and I ring a bell and it's it's three days a week and it's like bite sized. You can listen to it in two seconds, and it's got a song that I'm hoping will be a song that you Obviously I can only play part of the song, but you can go track it down and it's a great song to start your day. And I love turning people onto music. And then I've got my Colbrew, got Colbrew got me like that I do with my brother and now I'm doing Colbrew conversations today and interviewed Jamie Loftus, who says Hi to everybody, and it was fun to talk to her about this sort of stuff as well, and about you know, she's volunteering at a homeless aid organization. That's she said, that's how making her feel like acting locally, you know, regardless of what happens. Also voting, but but you know, but but doing what you can locally is very important. And then then the rest of it is just like I got a new record coming out in March. This documentary is done about me that's been ten years in the works and that's coming out in March two. So there's lots of loss. He can hear me talk even more. Hell yeah, A lot on the way, A lot on the way. Is there a working media you've been enjoying. I guess we've just been talking about work to media nonsense.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I did a little thing, or I mean I did a little thing. I did the job for once, like I went and found some media. Oh hell, I did a little what you guys wanted me to do. Okay, it's New York Times pitchpot. You guys are probably oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I love that guy, Doug J Balloon and it's at Doug JA Balloon. And he said today, if Trump wins, Harris supporters must accept his victory peacefully and without rancor. And if Harris wins, Harris supporters must be understanding about Trump supporters violence and rioting. And it's a parody account, parodying the New York Times, and often the New York Times outdoes him with their.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with their actual I was here in Centrey, both sides on MPR yesterday, so hard to listen to PR.
Speaker 3: Don't don't check people when they're lying out loud, because that would be rude, I guess, yeah, or saying wrong shit out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miles, where can people find you their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Find me laying down? Okay, all right, because I need you need a break. Twitter and Instagram, Miles of great You want to Basketball podcast as Miles and Jack mad boost ninety, which is my escapism. I do that talking on four to twenty Day Fiance. Oh and also shout out the Good Thief that documentary podcast. I was on the True Crime podcast. We won a signal award, which, hey, so now I can say, yeah, I'm award winning. Okay, hell and all I had to do was talk baby, but yeah, that was a fantastic shout out everybody. Uh yeah, thanks. There is a tweet that I did, like, actually it's at only a world away and this is in regards to the Peanut the squirrel shit that's going on, like as we let into the election to say, this is a tweet. I work at the facility where they put down Peanut the squirrel, and after it happened, it was quiet, but then the doctor farted and we all laughed. Then someone yelled downtown and threw Peanut at the novelty basketball hoop on our trash can, but he missed and Peanut hit the wall. And then one more, just a video. This is just something for me and the folks that just have weird, misplaced anger issues at times. This is on. This is from TikTok and let me just pull it up.
Speaker 1: People who talk and they have white stuff right here and right here, and and they be fumbing at the mouth.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to beat the shit out of you?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: That's from at fee h underscores. Just love that. I just love that because I can do that for you. You want, I canna help you out there? Yeah, if you need that. So that's very much on some Oh you're a tough guy type energy. Yeah, just angry at some little stuff. Okay, you would beat the shit out of you, by the way, real quick.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you everybody who got in touch with me and said they watched Devil at your Heels.
Speaker 3: So many.
Speaker 1: Watched Devil at your Heels and they were like, man, this is a good movie, and I was like, god, damn.
Speaker 2: It got ten years later the one person who can get someone to watch a documentary.
Speaker 1: I was thrilled. I was thrilled that people were sending me pictures of their TV.
Speaker 3: Screen and stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's very fun. Ken Carter on there. It's like an incredible superpower. You should have to file that with the Legion with man that. I'm just so grateful to the Zeit Gang for for you know, for being a whatever.
Speaker 3: Nice yeah underscore O'Brian tweet.
Speaker 2: I've been enjoying at Old Friend ninety nine tweeted friendly reminder that gulp is with a hard G.
Speaker 3: I once said, jolp as my bullies were closing in and it only made matters worse.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at Daily zeitgeis read d Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page or website Daily zi Guys dot Tom where we post our episodes and our foot No we link off to the information that we talked about today as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You can also go check for YouTube channel out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you now have video versions of some episodes like this one. Yes, exactly. But Miles, is there a song that you think people mightn't Yes, there's another surprise surprise band out of Australia that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They describe their music as hypnotic dance punk and they're from Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They're called gut Health, which I think we can all you know, use a little bit of that behind that one. And the track is called Inner Norm and Dude, the fucking bass the picked bass on this baseline is fuck. It's groofing and it's it's moving and I like that. So if you liked like a heavy pick based sort of like melolodic baseline distracts for you, you like a little energy, you like a power, powerful female.
Speaker 1: Vocal, this is it gut health in or norm all right, we will link off to that in the Footbolle.
Speaker 3: The Daily Guys is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the heart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what happened in the election last night.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe maybe we'll be back like this morning. We'll probably try and do it, or we'll have our backs to the wall. We don't know, Yeah, we don't know, but we'll be back at some point today with the episode where we actually talked about the election results, and we will talk to you all done. Bye, thank you,