Speaker 1: Somebody Fox for boys do not play.
Speaker 2: These two boys will say.
Speaker 1: Two bars showers because they are in a serial reviewing Cereal is the go, and Andrew d in a serial mood. It's some new ones. It's the serial serial, it's the serial serial. It's the serial series, serial kill.
Speaker 3: Show, the serial killer show. This is the serial killer show. This is the serial killer show.
Speaker 1: The Cereal killer Show. Okay, at some point Andrew's gonna come over, but he's just sitting back. He's on his millennial machine back there not a millennial machine. Laptop listening to something.
Speaker 2: Laptop and I was listening to one of our episodes of our podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why is this episode just started? And I'm so angry. Oh you had a great week. We're back from vacation. It's Friday, episode eighty five of Serial Killers. I flew back from Japan once again. This is the nest for this episode podcast where we eat cereal and we talk about it and think inside the box. That was good. Yeah, but that's your catch promo. That's really cool. It should you know? Where is our promo? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every day you look at me and you say, Andy, we need to record a promo, and I say, okay, let's do it, and then you forget. I forget, and then what do you do? You blame me for not recording the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't forget. Here's the thing. I spent hours taking clips from every podcast of you going. I wanted it to be good, but it's not good ball and I took all these clips, and you're like, no, people don't want to hear clips of the show. It gets old. Nobody wants to hear that. Just do a straight promo. Hi, I'm Andrew and I'm Scotty B. And we do a podcast called Cereal Killers where we eat cereal. Won't you listen in? Like that's what you want to do? No, it needs to be one of this one's five balls. Yay, Oh I give this one, not even a spoon ball, like that should be the promo. You done, Mary? I think so good. Okay, let's get to eat cereal? Oh all right? Oh is this our promo? Yes? Cool? All right, we're gonna go classic first. I'm not even letting Andy pick this time, because you know what, going down to the cereal set. Don't make me call you a turd. It is a quaker Cereal it's a very heavy box. Can I hold it? Just listen? Oh it's hold on, I'll drop it this way. Oh god, yeah, that's much more dramatic. What I love this granola. It's simply granola, oats, honey, and almonds. There's lots of different variety. I love it new look, so you may not recognize the box. I don't remember what the old box looks like. Anyway, that's cool.
Speaker 2: So stick is up your ass today because I would love to pull it out. Do you have a spoon up there?
Speaker 1: I have fiber up there because this is an excellent source of fiber with no artificial flavors or added colors. It's simply delicious with Quaker whole grain, oats, honey, and almonds.
Speaker 2: I'm about to give up on this episode already, and it's not even full two minutes in.
Speaker 1: Enjoy with milk over yogurt or as a snack on the go, We're going to enjoy it with milk. Great Scottie Shake. Still waiting for that jingle that you asked for the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, but in the meantime, you could play one of the other two that you had made for yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess I could, but the moment has passed. Yeah, yeah, so I'm just going to open the box. Oh okay, this is the cereal killers. See some of these Quaker cereals briefly had the zip strip top on the bag inside with the zip block seal was at Ziplock. That's a brand name. It was just you know, whatever it was, but I wish they did that again. This is I don't know. This just looks like granola that you buy, but I like it. There's really nothing to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's just I think the taste of it is good. All right, may not float your boat, but it floats mine.
Speaker 1: Well, i just got off a boat, a ship, actually, and I'm going back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I say this, you can. I still have some time there.
Speaker 1: The helicopter's coming to pick me back up. And then I think we're going to Disney for a day. That could be cool.
Speaker 2: That's great. Make sure you get some cereal from Disney. I am going to They don't actually sell cereal there.
Speaker 1: I bet you they do. I'm pretty sure that I could find a box of cereal somewhere on General Mills.
Speaker 2: What it's just General Mills. They license their things out.
Speaker 1: I get it. But you said they don't sell cereal there. I bet you I could find cereal there somewhere in a store.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean they're opening like a target on the Disney World in the resort.
Speaker 1: I bet you there's some sort of Mickey Mouse cereal. I'm gonna find it, bring it back. Okay, I'm in favor. I'll be there tomorrow, so you know, I'll take a look a here we go. I gotta go back to Tokyo, so five both it's just like I remember it. You know. What just brings me back to this is another one of those cereals. And my grandparents had, and that little damn plastic container in their cabinet. I closed my eyes and I see their old school eighties house. What was your grandpa called? Ben? And call me Ben? Because I love this city and the little wire shelving rack. And then when I was doing my cereal, I walked by my grandparents bedroom when I saw my grandma bending over naked, looking in the mirror, and it's just burnt, It's burned into my What.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Cereal Killers, the podcast about cereal. We're currently reviewing Oats Honey and almond quaker. Scott just told that story, so uh cool.
Speaker 1: And then my grandfather walked, all right, we're gonna keep going. And then he walked into the He walked into the sliding glass door and gashed his head open. Because you know, old people, they can't see glass, so they just like birds, they just walk right into them. I'm so that's why in Florida all the sliding glass doors have those big circle stickers on them, so people realize that there's glass there. What's the matter.
Speaker 2: I just I have no words. I'm always confused by you.
Speaker 1: I taste of coconut in here. I like that there's no coconut. Yeah, I bet there is old toney and almond. Bet you there is ingredients, whole grain, rolled oats, whole grain rolled wheat, brown sugar, canola oil, way in one. I don't know what that is, almonds, nonfat, dry milk, way protein concentrate, honey, natural flavor contains coconut ingredients, cool sunflower oil, and other stuff. This cereal contains almond, coconut, milk, and wheat ingredients. Hello, who's right, ding, ding freakin' ding, Oh my god, you're so cool. You know what I like about granola cereals is the milk is actually delicious. It turns yellow and disgusting looking. But granola cereal milk, actually.
Speaker 2: I really love the cereal. It reminds me of every time we go to Florida.
Speaker 1: You're saw your grandma naked.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, that's you. That's that's your journey that you're on. What I was gonna say is we buy cereal and sometimes it lasts like the entire six months that were not there. So then when we come back in six months, so we understand, it's like a condo. So when we go down, we leave the cereal there.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting six months old granola. Once you put milk in it, it's fine. Then again, some of these have been here for almost a year. Exactly. We should have a garage sell. We should really sell some of the cereal. We should just go away, just throw it out. Why don't we give it away to our listeners?
Speaker 2: You know what I just thought of, actually, what we should take the front of these boxes of cereal and then on this blue part start just sticking them and then it's almost like a poster.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I thought of that. Yeah, but It annoys the hell out of me that we've already thrown out like thirty or forty boxes of cereal, so we missed most of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is where once again we're entering hoarders zone territory. No, we have to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: I want to start it now, because we threw out so many boxes are ready. It annoys me. Dude, I thought about flattening them, just keeping the box and putting in a No.
Speaker 2: It's fine, we can get through this together.
Speaker 1: I believe in you. What I would rather do is take all the goofy pictures that we take, Yeah, enlarge them and hang them up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so kind of maybe we'll find somebody who could do that for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, four balls. I like this. You gave it five if.
Speaker 2: A company like Shutterfly actually wanted to help the sponsor the podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean, Shutterfly is a sponsor of the Big Show, that's true. Yeah, all right, how about you you're ready new? Yeah? All right, this cereal? Hold on, I got granola stuck, and my molar and your dentures. I don't have dentures. I like saying that now, this Cereal. I have no idea where the hell this came from? We've done this cereal before kind of. I saw it on the shelf and I was like, what, never saw anything about it online on TV anywhere. It's a cap'n Crunch cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, if it's the one that you're about to pull out, I'm only going to know it because I saw.
Speaker 1: It on eBay. What did you see on eBay?
Speaker 2: Strawberry shortcake, cap'n Crunch?
Speaker 1: No, it is cap'n Crunch Crunchberry extra large? Oh God, Like, what the hell? Why? Okay, what is it with this trend?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kids don't need to eat bigger berries. But I've never seen this before. I've never heard of it. It's a limited edition. It's not old because it's it's good throughout the year. So how many ways can you say? Extra large? Says the cap'n one extra large for the help getting my x L and machine powered up again? Look at that?
Speaker 2: Looks like they want Americans to get fat. Do you like the taste of crunchberries which are terrible for you? Get them even bigger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know this is not something you eat every day. Well, I mean some people might. Okay, it need a Scotty shake. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Here we go, jingle time.
Speaker 1: Which one did you like better?
Speaker 2: Shake?
Speaker 1: Shake?
Speaker 2: Shake, Scottie shake shake that cereal that one?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scotty shakes. Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I just saw something there, so I just wanted to pick it up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you're you're literally a goldfish. Waish? What is this?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: What? What? Why do you have a box of cereal in your hands? Oh so you're making fun of me? Yes, no attention. Oh my god, these things are big. So it's just straight up crunchberry cereal, but the crunchberries are three times bigger. I don't understand why they do this. It tastes the same. What is this podcast? I'm sorry, I have a memory of a goldfish? According to you? Where am I with this? Is it? The Brooklyn Boys? You are hilarious. I tell you, thank you. Here you go? Oh god, okay, so this doesn't need to be a thing, I know, because here's the problem. No, with the puffs.
Speaker 2: I have to put my foot down somewhere, and it's this with the Reese's puffs.
Speaker 1: At least those are airy and light. These are gonna be these are gonna totally tear your mouth apart. I know why you're ready. Let's say, I guess I can't get more than one of them on the spoon. They're so big. Well, they're also very airy, but you're crunchy, they're not you know. I mean it's delicious, yeah, but it's not necessary. No, So what do we rate it on? Because like, I love it, but it's not necessary. And I don't want them to think that this should keep going on. Don't just keep xling my cereal? The sureal the companies are getting lazy. Pretty soon, you're gonna have froot loops XL and they're gonna be like these giant loops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I start cutting my cereal with a forking mate, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: If you can't fit more than two crunch berries on your spoon, there's a problem, right. If my cheerio is the size of a donut, then what am I doing? I still love the taste three bowls and a spoon. Oh no, this is five bulls taste wise. Okay. I was never a big huge is that you?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: That your gen X machine? Apparently there's a meeting that I'm missing right now, so.
Speaker 2: That must be one of those fancy gen x Dingle dongers.
Speaker 1: What dingle doogers? Yes, you wouldn't knew. Were you born in the seventies. That's my dingle dong I was born in the seventies. Old. I hate you sometimes. I just don't like you.
Speaker 2: No one I didn't like you when you spent the first like five minutes of the show just like openly talking about how terrible of a human I was.
Speaker 1: That ever said that you're a wonderful person. I love you so much, brother too. Sometimes. Yeah, all right, well we have to do another box.
Speaker 2: If you bring out something else that's XL, I'm gonna swat it out of your hands.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be XL. But our friend Caroline, first of all, we're getting a lot of people sending us cereal. Yeah. Every day I come in here, there's another box and I freaking love it. Yeah. So our friend Caroline, who also must shop at the Polish market, sent us this Serial Killers in turn national. Can I ask one question, whose voice is that? I think it's Stacks it is, I think so he can get his voice to do that. He has machinery, that's true. Yeah, all right, So I'm going down to the International cereal sack. You may recognize these guys, so there must be some sort of licensing deal, because these guys look like cinnamon Toa's crunch. To me, it is another Nestlie. Apparently Nestley is the only company that makes cereal in Poland. Yeah, because it's everything is Nestley. It looks like a bag of chips, strawberry minis. These guys look just like cinnamon toast crunch guys. So they just look like they're more on drugs. They really do. So I'm guessing this is some sort of strawberry flavored cinnamon toast crunch type cereal. Love that. Have we had strawberry cinnamon Toa's crunch? No, because there's not, No they need to make that. No, Well they did, and then they also made one called cinnamon Toasters, I believe, and they had blueberry and cinnamon. They look like little pieces of toast. They stopped making those, so we don't have those. But I think there was a strawberry cinnamon toast crunch at one point, but we never had. I love it.
Speaker 2: Also, this bag again, it looks like I'm about to eat a bag of chips.
Speaker 1: It's just it's annoying. The bags are annoying. Yeah, there's a little you know thing with the scissor picture here that wants you to cut it over here, but I've already ruined it. They look just like cinnamon toast crunch, little strawberry swirlies on them. It's almost like they went through a printer, because can I see Yeah, wait, well I'm gonna put milk in it. But give me your hand. Just look at it. Okay, Oh, I'm sorry. Your phone just lit up. Do you need to take that? Yeah, my phone did mine, But my phone didn't make an alert because I'm not old the millennial phone. What does that mean I can't have alerts on?
Speaker 2: What I was saying is you don't find many people who keep their ringer on over the age of forty.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I don't look at my phone every two seconds, so I need to know when something's coming in. You look at your phone more than I do. And we've argued about this in the past. This is not true. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Did you were you ever the guy who had a belt clip?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I had a beeper chain. What's a beeper? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, new Nope, nope.
Speaker 1: No, it tastes like a piece of cereal, like no mate it with a roll up. I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like it. Oh no, no, no, no, it's odd. There's no cinnamon whatsoever. I do it.
Speaker 2: It has like a really rancid aftertaste.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not it's okay. No, I wish I knew what this guy was saying. I like mike a Lubini maki. It says hazard, do not eat. I don't know. I don't really understand. It's like one side is blue without anything on it, the other side is red with strawberry. And these guys are really whacked out. Your QR beater a on your phone. Yeah, first of all, please just try one dry, please, I just okay, they're very much better dry. They're very much better. Wells, you're European. Accident, it was polish there are. This is very much better if I'm dry, here scan that where? Well I don't have snapchat either, that's the snapchat. Oh all right, well, I guess we can't look at it. I don't like it. I really like Booge Cinnamoni's field tree. Know what these tastes like, oh, that means it's a cinnamon. He's filter, so it must be Snapchat know what this is? Yes, it just dawned on me. What is it? Strawberry pop tart cereal? Not at all? Yes, the exact same taste, just so you know it's not at all. Just say you know it is. It gets a ball for me. Thank you, Caroline. The thought was there, but these are really not good. I agree with your reading. She actually sent me a bunch of other ones. So as we go over the weeks and our buddy Roman, we still have some polar cereals from him. We see the best listeners, Yeah, we do. Let's get some other countries rocking though. You know what I'm really looking for if anybody lives in Canada, what what? Let's get some other countries or rockin here. If anybody lives in Canada, we need the tim Bits cereal. Tim Bits tim Bits is the tim Horton cereal made by Post and they're the little baby donut.
Speaker 2: Sir carry Hedges posted something about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's been out for probably about four or five months now. Oh cool. So I'm just waiting for somebody to send it to us because I'm not taking a road trip unless you want to take serial Killers on the road.
Speaker 2: I honestly think by the end of this year, let's manifest this, Scott, Okay, manifest it with me.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: We will do a live episode of Serial Killers someplace.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would be the same. I really don't.
Speaker 2: People would pay to watch us? What eat Cereal?
Speaker 1: First of all, I wouldn't charge people to come watch a stupid podcast. They can just come. But what do you make it faces for? You think that's how we're going to make money by charging someone five dollars for a ticket to come sit and watch his dumb podcast for twenty minutes. Wow, it's the matter with you? Wow?
Speaker 2: No, it would be on site point, so other people would get to eat it with us, and we could take questions and it would be super fun.
Speaker 1: I don't see that being a thing, Okay. I just don't see it being successful.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're manifesting a different dream than me. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't The word manifest I think doesn't make sense there. It does. Isn't that a list of like people that people want to kill right when they right? That's a manifesto? Ohfest, that's a list a manifest.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, there's a flight manifest too. So when you're saying you're manifesting something, you're like thinking it's going to happen. You wrote it down, you dreaming about it, but clearly it did not connect with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, anyway, I don't think we're gonna do that. We would we would like to take a road trip maybe and just go shopping for Cereal. I think that's cool and we can say, hey, everybody, meet us at the Piggy Wiggly. We're going to pick up the new box of frosted miniweeds there.
Speaker 2: So what you'd rather do is send out a tweet saying, hey, guys, we're at the cereal store, come meet us.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think people will weirdo. You're a weirdo. We'll find out what area has the biggest conglomeration of people that listen to us.
Speaker 2: Me sitting in a car with you for probably longer than like two hours, i'd.
Speaker 1: You will look just like that. Yeah, I'll go crazy. All right. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Hope you have a great weekend. If you want to send us cereal, please DM us, and we'll let you know where to send it, and we'll send you a T shirt. It's one of those fantastic, bright yellow looking T shirts that nobody will ever wear. Listen, I were mine to sleep. It's great and I actually have seen some people wear it, so thank you very much. You're do you think people are like, what is that? And they ask them what Serial Killers is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I see where our podcast is being listened to. We're on the top food podcast charts in Japan, which I have to go back to after this episode.
Speaker 1: Suck. What if their food must really suck if we're on there, Who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I think if we made this a YouTube show and we ate the cereal, we would be in the food category of YouTube where it's like muck Bonders and people love that we try to eat large amounts of cereal.
Speaker 1: We tried it. We tried it, We tried it.
Speaker 2: We tried it with Jake watching us. I'm telling you, if we put GoPros up here.
Speaker 1: You said you were gonna do that, put them out.
Speaker 2: I don't have one hundred and fifty dollars to spend right now.
Speaker 1: We have go pros in the back. What are you doing with your hands? Just charge them and stick them on top of the microphones. Okay, I don't like being like recorded, so but if it's just sitting there, I won't know. Okay, you know, I feel like you have to kind of like do more stuff when there's a camera on you. I feel like I already do the most. So Okay, on that note, let's end it. Follow us on social media at serial Killers PC, snapping a Z for meation attitudes. Have the best weekend ever? Will know what that is on Monday. I think Danielle will be joining us on Monday for an exciting new episode of Serial Killers. So have a great weekend. Great say flight back to Japan, buddy? All right, until we see.
Speaker 2: A parachute doesn't open and fall in the water.
Speaker 1: We see you again. Crunch crunch. You know when we say it, just say it at the same time. Ready, okay, but crunch, crunch, crunch crunch. All right, you are I can't such a turd. Nobody says turd? What do you two? Yes, I am. You just heard you just threw your millennial box and cracked the screen.
Speaker 2: Well, your jen X Dingledonger is going off