Speaker 1: We're recording, are we?
Speaker 2: Though we are, I still don't understand this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's been three episodes, so you're gonna need to get over that.
Speaker 2: No, this is actually the very first serial Killers that is being recorded this way.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna try it.
Speaker 2: And it's the very first episode of serial Killers where I don't have any buttons, I get nothing. This is all you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so then you want me to do this?
Speaker 2: What's that? M nothing right? And here's the cool part about this whole thing.
Speaker 1: See, let's see if it's let's see, it doesn't when these have to be up there, it is, what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's Sairagel, the life everything from Jason Banilla, Chrispy.
Speaker 2: No, it'll fade on its own.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm fading. It's a natural fad, fading it myself.
Speaker 2: Well, come to serial Killers. This is episode two eight exciting. Today is Monday, December sixth Yay, thanks for joining us. Now this is the very first episode of serial Killers on this new set up board thing here, and it will not be edited. So if it's.
Speaker 1: Whoa wait, I never said I said I was going to send you the MP three, and then if you wanted to edit it you could. That's why we agreed to do it this way.
Speaker 2: No, because it won't match the video then, so just forget it.
Speaker 1: No, because remember you do your even before when we used to do it on these right, Yeah, you would edit the audio. So this way it sounded perfect because it's so stressful for you listen to the ums and the us not have to edit it all out. This is creating an MP three which you can then edit on that thing.
Speaker 2: Look, I just like a nice, clean podcast because I'm not listen this one's not going to be edited. So as a listener, I want you to let me know if it sounds different to here.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm hearing what I intentionally, I am not going to edit it, so I hope our listeners complain about it. So therefore I can get what I want.
Speaker 2: I don't want anything. I don't want anything.
Speaker 1: Like you normally do.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, let's see how it goes. Why wouldn't you edit it though, because maybe we just don't have to do that anymore. It could be more natural. Okay, this is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal not to be confused with bold Chat, the sister podcast of serial Killers where we talk about everything other than cereal. Yeah, just I just don't want people to be confused.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time, welcome aboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome to this serial Killers where we can only talk about cereal.
Speaker 2: Well within reason, andrew with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, within reason.
Speaker 2: As long as it's cereal related, you may bring it to the table. Did you really just knock on the table. It hurt a lot because I don't know what it is heavy table. Can we start eating cereal?
Speaker 1: Please? Sure? Now?
Speaker 2: So this came from listeners. I don't know if it was Jamie or whoever. I'm sorry, the box has all got mixed up and it's somebody. Thank you very much for setting it this. Oh by the way, you know it's kind of still it's still fall, right, it is December, but it's not winter yet. Yeah, so it's start something like that.
Speaker 1: It's Apple there's an equinox.
Speaker 2: It's still apple pie season. Oh ye, apply, so this is going to be a completely Apple podcast episode.
Speaker 1: So what's the I can already I could see the wheels of churnin in your head. Scott for the title, Yeah, I'll get there. I'm not sure Orange you happy. I didn't say apple.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be like Andy apple seed or something like that. Hold on, can you say that again, Andy apple Seed. It's not a joke though. To see it again, Andy apple Seed.
Speaker 1: The crowd loves it.
Speaker 2: Can we start eating? I hate this thing is so unsafe. I hate it.
Speaker 1: This is so unsefe with. You can't do that with a lit candle.
Speaker 2: Plus, when you blow them out, the smoke detector goes off because what Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't want to try that. But as we're talking about candles, guess what, guys, it is time. It's the holiday season. Yay. Make sure you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com now to get your wax cabin candle. Yes, you can get either Frosty Snowballs or get Scotties Peppermint Coco crunch. Go to serial KILLERSPC dot com and use code serial killers to check out. Okay, cool, thanks bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of people have been buying them. Yeah, I've been getting text from friends like look what came today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so super cool. Well, it's also like when they listen to the podcast too, like lol I heard this today. I'm always like wait, you did, yeh.
Speaker 2: Is there some kind of way for us to find out like how many we sold?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure we could check in with Gen from wax Cabin. Speaking of selling, can I just plug one more thing? Sure?
Speaker 2: So if you go to serial killerspc dot com and go to the merch part there, we're selling the T shirts. There's still a few T shirts left. Yeah, thank you for everybody that has purchased. I'm gonna kick at a bonus for the month of December. If you buy one of our Serial Killers T shirts in December, I'm going to give you a coupon for free ice cream of eminem Mars any one of those. I have a ton of them, so free ice cream. Also, we'll throw in an Elvis Durant show mask.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, if you live down south you don't want that, but up north you can have a mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, in everything must go sales like yeah, so buy a shirt and get two free things. Okay, all right, let's eat cereal. I mean okay, now, both of these new cereals are bar related, okay, okay, and I know you hate the bar cereals. I'm sorry, So it can either be the Cliff or the Laura. What do you prefer to start with Laura?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: I forget which one of our listeners lives down in Florida because this came from publics. Okay, so you look at the Public's price tag.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're shoving that box in my face.
Speaker 2: This is the Lara or Laura? However you want to say, the box.
Speaker 1: Is gonna light on fire. You're it's so close to fire it burned. Oh no, I got it. Movies, I'm like it.
Speaker 2: Don't blow them out.
Speaker 1: I don't care. We'll put them on the floor. Okay, this is the fire smoke dude. There's just nine real ingredients in this box. Yeah, it's apple pie flavored. Look now, how do you say this accent? It's the two little dots on top of the A is it? So?
Speaker 2: Does that make it Lara or Laura LEARA?
Speaker 1: I don't know where is it from?
Speaker 2: From here?
Speaker 1: So they just chose to do that accent over the air play the thing because I'm gonna shake it. Oh, you're gonna shake it. Lots of stuff in it? One two, three, Yeah, come on, Andrew, It's not my fault that you sent me it louder.
Speaker 2: Yes, fade down please. All right, we still haven't mastered this. I would like to do it back in the regular thing next week. I actually am loving the way it looks on video, though, because.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like this is it's a more fun conversational way because the other way over zoom. I don't really get to watch you do this. Instead it's just you being like, oh, I'm so stress.
Speaker 2: It won't open well.
Speaker 1: And here we are, here we go. All right, where's the milk? I'll get it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stay as cold as possible.
Speaker 1: May have your cup please, yes, of course, just nine real ingredients. That's my spoon. By the way, whatever you put in your mouth, yeah, no, it doesn't matter. Well then can I have your spoons? Thank you?
Speaker 2: So this morning at four am, I stopped at the seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's the matter? What this smells?
Speaker 2: It smells like cardboard.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't. That's a bad cardboard.
Speaker 2: Then it's good until October twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: All right, well I don't know why it smells weird. Oh my god, Well that was something.
Speaker 2: I went to the seven eleven. They only had whole milk in the quart size containers. Great, so it's got to be whole milk.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we're gonna add some extra padding for the holiday seas or whatever.
Speaker 2: Here we go, buddy, boy.
Speaker 1: I don't love like Can I just ask a quick question? What is why is this so large? It's like, look at that. That's a cluster. That is a flake that is clustered with oats and apples and cinnamon and stuff. Something tells me it's gonna be too much. That's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Ready, one two three. No, it tastes like I mean, it looks like it should be a lot more, but it's not. It tastes like like brown pretty much. And that's it.
Speaker 1: No, this tastes like luna shampoo, your dog, Jackie's dog. Look after a Luna takes a bath and you go and like snuggle with her.
Speaker 2: Well, tell me if you taste any of these things. Whole grain oats, now, honey, I do taste honey. I taste honey, for sure. There's honey, rice, sunflower seeds, dried apples, almonds, coconut oil, sea salt, and cinnamon. I taste way too much sea salt. I taste way too much sea salt and the rest is kind of just a blur.
Speaker 1: I do not like this. I'm gonna give this two bowls.
Speaker 2: It's apple pie flavored cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something. She's not apple pie. Also, if you want that to be in the shot, you need to move it this way. Great, I'll give.
Speaker 2: It two bowls in a spoon. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan. I just I I think I was looking for something a little more sweet, and instead I got salty apples. I think.
Speaker 2: Also, it's expired.
Speaker 1: I told you it was.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, so it's October twenty second, twenty twenty one. I'm backwards.
Speaker 1: I knew this taste smelled weird.
Speaker 2: It just his best if used by Okay, it's only it's not it's a month and change later.
Speaker 1: Okay, big deal. You're the same person that I brought milk that expired the same day. A couple of badr that's Jerry. I can't Darry Dairy, but it was it was bad. It's still bid his bits. I can't even drink East Boot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you have another shaky jingle?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, you only sent me one.
Speaker 2: But why Andrew you should be able to get that stuff. Well, no, do you want me to do even more work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I went from doing absolutely nothing to upload in the YouTube, now upload in the audio, now bringing this board.
Speaker 2: This is all on you hit it Andy, so you can't even like cue it up. Probably got your ship. That is the way to shake a box, is it? Yeah? So Cliff, it's another bar Cliff cereal almond cinnamon and almond butter. No apple cinnamon and almond butter. Okay, see I would edit that out if I was editing, but I won't, so I'll just leave everything.
Speaker 1: So why are you intentionally not editing this one? Again? Because I just really want to wrap my head around this concept.
Speaker 2: I just want to see how it sounds.
Speaker 1: It's gonna sound like bull chat because normally I would cut out the like or the So why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to? Okay with this whole new thing, I don't. It's done and it's not going into my editing thing.
Speaker 1: But you know how to do it. At my point, you do know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: So if I send you an MP three, you've never put it into box pro before. Let's just have a natural That's what I thought. Okay, now it's a natural podcast. It went from I care about the listeners, and that's why I do it.
Speaker 2: I care very much.
Speaker 1: And now Andy Bread a poet. So I'm speful.
Speaker 2: Apple, cinnamon and almond butter, natural flavor, lasting enery, energy to power your day.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: It looks good. Okay, they kept the skins on.
Speaker 1: I also like that I could see the boxes close up. Usually you don't let me see. Okay, that's a little too close. Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Let's see the date on this one.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're good.
Speaker 2: January thirtieth, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh nice. Are you sure you're not reading it backwards like you did the other one?
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's a year twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you never know the future is now?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there will be a year twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's what you think. Do you know April thirtieth? I don't know what the actual year. Okay, let me just say, which is green? What the hell is that? Why is that green?
Speaker 2: I think it's a pistachio nut.
Speaker 1: They put whole pistachios in this set.
Speaker 2: It might be a pumpkin seed. Let's just eat it and find out.
Speaker 1: Oh god, m.
Speaker 2: The flakes are bad. I don't mean like stale bad. I just don't like the way the flakes taste.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: The organic grain flakes nutritious and delicious, crispy flakes made from hard red winter wheat, keenewhile buckwheat, and sorghum.
Speaker 1: I'm liking.
Speaker 2: Oh, crop diversity very good. It actually does taste. It actually does taste like a broken up cliff bar.
Speaker 1: I like this. I'm gonna give us four balls.
Speaker 2: Four Yeah, it kind of like I got a green thing too. Let's see what it is. Oh, it's a pumpkin seed.
Speaker 1: That's a pumpkin seed. Pumpkin seeds are big.
Speaker 2: Yes they are. Mm but no, no, no. If I could eat the cereal flakeless like I like everything else, but I don't like the flakes.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, three balls. I got something stuck in my throat, a seed or something.
Speaker 1: I will say it has a lot of.
Speaker 2: I might have that. Maybe I have that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's it called when you can't eat seeds and stuff like that? My uncle had an allergy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's called something you can't eat like little seeds and not gingervitis. It's something like that where you can't you can't eat little like like some receipts and stuff like that. Why because it messes with your throat. I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 1: That's his thing.
Speaker 2: Somebody has it and they'll comment below. Yeah, I guess, so all right, should we move on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, now the next one.
Speaker 1: I'm not feel like we're really plowing through these serials.
Speaker 2: Well, because we talked a lot at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, so, more argued, do we take a break here, we can hold on. We'll be right back after the break. Hold on, well, Jesus, can you get the thing right? All right, we'll be right back after this commercial break. No, yeah, we're back.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I did. I didn't like that commercial either. Don't tell me to do that? What that what that guy just said to do? Do what you'll see? Oh yeah, you're talking about the ads I'm going to insert into the episode. That's smart, Scott, that's something forward thinking.
Speaker 2: I guess that was like three different commercials that run, one that you can't even understand, the other one that is that other thing, and then the j C. Penny you know, sale, Well, what's hysterical is that the people watching this on YouTube are just watching that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Hey guys, hey guys. The people who are watching this on YouTube right now are like, why do they do that?
Speaker 2: But do you think more people listen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, for sure. I will say that disgusting dinner party episode. Though a lot of people watched it and they liked it. Why am I still eating this if I didn't like it? Though? I don't know, you should bump that score.
Speaker 2: No, I got meating around the flakes. I like the apples, and I like the chunks of almond butter. Oh god, I jumped it right.
Speaker 1: I saw it. I visibly saw this. Spit. Where go or the spittle is? I should say?
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's my thing about the next cereal. We're gonna do what I know for a fact, a fact that we've done more than one Safe and Fair granola. I know it, okay, because we have Okay, even the last time I said, huh, we've only done one, and you're like, yeah, newman keeps up the website. I only see one. According to this, we've only done birthday cake granola and I have to disagree. Okay, so we may be replicating this, but I don't think so. Okay, it's their apple one because you know apple theme?
Speaker 1: Yeah, apple theme?
Speaker 2: Where go?
Speaker 1: So it's honey crisp apple pie sounds delicious? It actually does, Honey. I'm enjoying this episode a lot. I like apple things.
Speaker 2: Honey crisp is my favorite variety of apple.
Speaker 1: That's all. I did. Not like the Laura bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do. I need to shake this?
Speaker 1: Is this soft granola? Is not a box though, No, are you gonna shake it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: We gotta tell me these things. Hold on, it's gonna there you go. It's not a box. Oh I feel other things shaking. Well, I'm doing your bag. I am shaking my bags too. My god, I've felt them. Oh okay, zip schip again.
Speaker 2: My apologies. If we already did this, I don't think we did. I'm not sure. I'm really not sure.
Speaker 1: Can smell it.
Speaker 2: Other Scott, you know, needs to get his ifh together. I'm kidding, Other Scott, we love you.
Speaker 1: Smells deliciouslls like apple ice cream, which normally i'd say, why is there a milk? No?
Speaker 2: It smells like an ice cream cone.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's where it's going. Who's calling me from Illinois? Let's see? I think your car warranty is up. Yeah, let's let's check that on speak. No, it's gonna be hysterical. It turns out to be someone I need to talk to here.
Speaker 2: No, you're not leaving.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: This mine Hello? Notice on your kname us back on five seven?
Speaker 1: Should know I passed one?
Speaker 2: Don't here?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? I have a question.
Speaker 2: Come on Safe and Fair, Honey Crisp? Ready?
Speaker 1: Are the cops coming after me? Now?
Speaker 2: Put that over here, Honey Crisp apple pie from Safe and Fair Granola Ready? One? Two, three? M all right?
Speaker 1: That's dramatic, is all helm? Hmmm, it's pretty good. It We definitely didn't have this before. It tastes like broken up waffle cones with pieces of it's really freaking good. That is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it five balls. I don't I do good. I will give it four balls.
Speaker 1: This is so good.
Speaker 2: Is this one of the ones that they said?
Speaker 1: No, you know what.
Speaker 2: A listener sent this to us, and I'm sorry that I don't remember who it was, but you rule what. I want to take that home you say that all the time, and then you just leave stuff here. This studio is littered with cereals that you said, I'm taking it home from my niece, and then you don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at the material. We can get rid of half of these. Okay, now that people can look at the serial library this way, what should we do with this? Hm?
Speaker 2: Remember we had that idea that my kids were going to TikTok and like smash up the pieces, yeah, and do something with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, hello, why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: Iky? And we should do I should take let's say three boxes like we do on the show. I'll take them home. I'll have my kids crush the hell out of them with like a rolling pin or something like that, and then we'll put them out in the backyard in the bird feeder, in three different bird feeders, and we'll see which one goes first and the urge.
Speaker 1: We'll rate the cereals. Someone who's into like a viary that is that what you call them, Yeah, abh aviaryists, someone's gonna be like, you can't feed the birds? Why those things?
Speaker 2: Their mouth will get stuck together by the sweetness of the cereal and they'll die.
Speaker 1: I mean they're stale at this point. No, they're not stale, they're mushy.
Speaker 2: No they're stale. No, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: They've gone through a cycle of cold and hot these cereals. So the marshmallows are disgusting, flat out plane. I'm not eating one. No, I'm not listen. I know have to run the board, so I can't. You now have to hear.
Speaker 2: The new meat.
Speaker 1: Have one, Frankenberry morellow, you're the new meth. Look look at this, they're like little dust ew ew. Just have one. You shouldn't be able to do that with a marshmallow. Eat one only if you do, fine, I need to watch you. You didn't eat it, threw it on the ground. I did not.
Speaker 2: It just fell out of my mouth. I'll do this one ready once.
Speaker 1: Actually, these marshmallows aren't bad. They're not bad. They're just soft, yeah, which is gross. Spit on me? Disgusting? You would spit on me.
Speaker 2: Well, those marshmallows are no good.
Speaker 1: Look at my hand. I'm sorry. Sorry I have been disrespected. It wasn't a new low. It was gross. I didn't mean to spit it on you. I meant to just spit it out. What would you mind taking your spit all off my hand? Yeah, and now I got it in my eyes. Sorry, I gotta go, your psycho.
Speaker 2: At what time are we can we go?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you in a second. Yeah, nineteen minutes.
Speaker 2: So it's a twenty minute podcast. Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: You spit on me.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We really appreciate you. Guys. Wait, are we doing a wrap up? Because if we are, I could I could play a nice little Hey guys, it looks like we're doing a nice uh.
Speaker 2: You know, we got reviews on today. People don't like when you do that part of thee. He said that it's on you can look at it there, show me the reveal, like I don't like. I don't like what Andrew talks like that at the end over that dumb music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so who said that? It says it where our friend who's the friend Carrie Hedges said it? No Carrie would in Carrie Loves Me, he wrote it. No, well, Wan wrote that, No one didn't. He's like, I'm on Scott's side. I saw it. No one's ever on Scott's side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, everyone is on my side.
Speaker 2: Please check out serial killerspc dot com for all the latest serial news. That and you could check out our serial ratings. You can buy a t shirt and get a free gift, or you can check out our candle line from Wax Cabin Candle Company. It is the holiday candles.
Speaker 1: And yeah, wait, I have something you have to say.
Speaker 2: Oh you code serial killers for ten percent off?
Speaker 1: Go on? What if what if they started to do like something with the boxes? Maybe we signed them and send them to people.
Speaker 2: No, we need to keep the boxes. I've been flattening them, have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look does giant stack of flat every Yeah, they're flat boxes back.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should know what we should do?
Speaker 2: Make wallpaper out of them.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. That's one. The other idea I'm thinking is what if are Hall of Fame serials? Yeah, we get like a shadow boxes and put them in and then it's like, oh, these were the Hall of famers. That's too big shadow box? Yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: If you go to hobby Lobby, they have all different sizes.
Speaker 2: Go to Michael's, I think, okay, go to Michael's. Yeah, all right, So thanks for listening to Serial Killers have a great week. Don't forget Spoonies coming up. Twenty twenty one Spoonies at the end of this month. I believe it is December, guys, than yeah so much. Okay, Spoonies are upcoming. The nominations will be announced soon. Keep U is there like Listener's Choice? Do they get to vote on?
Speaker 1: Some of the categories are being announced as we They're working in the background, the Academy, the official Cereal Are you gonna bar? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Go on?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the categories, there's gonna be five of them.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: The Academy is working behind the scenes to you know, tabulate everything. But yeah, it's it's a really big award show this year. So great. I hope we remember to do it. We forgot star guests, We forgot last night. No, it got canceled because of COVID.
Speaker 2: No, it was canceled because we were lazy Andrew.
Speaker 1: No, it got canceled because of COVID.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even make sense. We were in the studio doing the.
Speaker 1: Same Oh no, no, no, no, we had we had the rights to the crypto dot com Marena in Californian and US Crunch.
Speaker 2: You'd like to just drag it on, drag it.
Speaker 1: You're right, we would have a five minute podcast fit was you would just be you sitting here. Hello. Today, I will be eating Laura Bar. After I eat Laura Bar, I will have Apple. I have Apple. Turn it off, enjoy Guys, I don't know how to use this four balls. Turn it enjoyed it. Turn it for listening to cereal, turn it off.
Speaker 2: Do it