Speaker 1: Welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio Morning. A little later, Hank Williams Junior in studio performing super pumped about that. You know, the big news from over this weekend is that Lunchboxes having a garage sale at his house and his yard.
Speaker 2: Is it a yard tailer garage sale? I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's a yard sale, but I called a garage sale because that's just what I called it growing up.
Speaker 2: You guys already got the stuff ready to go out, some of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we gotta get organized. My wife spills been organized in all week, but she hadn't organized as well she should have.
Speaker 1: But what's the selection If we come to your garage sale? What's what are we gonna find?
Speaker 3: I mean, we're gonna have holiday decre We're gonna have clothes, we're gonna have kids toys, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have play the high ticket item, Like, what's the most expensive thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got a couple of coffee tables that we were getting rid of.
Speaker 2: Some lamps. What's a coffee table? Canna run me? I'll love probably fifty bucks. That's steep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cheaper garage sale. I probably get that down a little bit. Huh, I get five for it.
Speaker 3: No, we'll hold out to the end. Then I'll wait till the ends. If I can get more than in the end, I'll put five dollars on it.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox has got a garage seal coming up. His address is no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: He's worried about what people will think about it. That's been the bit here is that he thinks that people aren't going to see him as a rich, famous celebrity, which he's not. So I don't know why he insists on people seeing him that way.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, And it's an image thing.
Speaker 3: When you think of a celebrity, you think, oh, they're well off, and they're not. They don't need to sell stuff at a garage sale. And it's a bad look for my image. So it's like, oh, it's cringe worthy.
Speaker 1: Really, So he asked a couple of celebrities here if they would have a garage sale because he feels like he's like them, right, celebrity.
Speaker 3: So you go to one, from one celebrity to another, would you have a garage sale so I can feel more comfortable?
Speaker 2: Is what I want to know. Here's Lunchbox talking to Kane Brown. Would Kane Brown have a garage sale?
Speaker 4: You know, I love my stuff, So if it's in my house and he's not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: And Kin makes too much money to have a garage sale, right, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's what I think.
Speaker 3: I want people to think I make too much money, so when I have a garage sale, it's gonna look bad on me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: People are gonna be like, oh, us Box is struggling.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, Kay, So you're saying I should have the garage sale is normal?
Speaker 2: Okay, dang it? Why are you a friend of him? A third person?
Speaker 1: When he's back there next to came Brown. So Caine said he would have a garage show. He wouldn't personally because he likes the stuff, but he's not against having a gage right, said it makes you feel normal?
Speaker 2: All right, here's Chris Lane. I would not have a garage sale.
Speaker 4: But I come from North Carolina where we had a lot of garage sales growing up, so I support the garage.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: But when you're growing up, But once you reach a certain level of celebrity, you can't have a garage sale, right.
Speaker 2: I mean you can, but.
Speaker 3: You're feeling when you hear all celebrity having a garage sale.
Speaker 2: What do you think I'd be showing up if I was a fan? Exactly? And that makes it awkward, right, Yeah, Chris.
Speaker 3: Lane is on board no garage sales for celebrities, and that's.
Speaker 2: One in my corner. You're selling any underwear anything like that? Oh, no underwear. I don't have to use underwear for sale.
Speaker 3: I did my last time, like way back when before I was big time. I would say I sold underwear, shoes, hats.
Speaker 2: And people bought them up. What date do you think you got big time? I just wonder if you have any calendar. I mean it's like circle where you're like big time.
Speaker 3: I mean you could just feel it. It's a feeling like it's sort of like a viral video. You feel it when it goes viral. You just feel all of a sudden, like, man, we're big time.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also numbers on a viral video that'll tell you it's been streamed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's it? Is it a number in your bank account?
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a number in my bank account, trust me. It needs to be bigger than that.
Speaker 2: But the underpaid is a celebrity, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think people expect me to be making millions of dollars.
Speaker 7: That's why you have to have a crush exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, so check in Monday, see how it went. It's happening. It's happening. It's happening. Big day. Yay, g time you can be up in the morning. I'll be up early, probably five am to get it ready going on Saturday. Exactly. Your body's not trained for that. It's trained from Monday to Friday.
Speaker 1: But if I do it on Saturday, I'm always like, oh, man, the stinks.
Speaker 8: You're definitely not getting like a day off this weekend exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna be bad, bad moves all around the house because everybody's getting up early. And I mean it's gonna be NonStop action, not gonna be able to pay attention to the kids.
Speaker 2: You think it's gonna be hot and heavy every one of your stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people gonna be lying down the block. Oh can I get that? Oh, bitting wares. That's what I'm hoping for. If it doesn't, I mean like.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll give you, I'll give you twenty, I'll give you thirty one. Man, I'm going this over a nickel. O Oh, I was really fantasized.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll check back in Monday and see how it went. Glad everybody's here.
Speaker 2: Friday Morning conversation with Williams Junior Block.
Speaker 1: HEYK, how are you pretty good? Yeah, it's first time that you and I have met. Yeah, I've you know, come close to you. It's like sniffy a little bit, but like, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: We met me in a lot of songs over the radio though. Well, that for sure, damn sure. Yeah, if you lived in the United States of America, that's for damn sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and not from a small town in Arkansas, so that's for real.
Speaker 1: Shure.
Speaker 2: That's w That hog is up there, that's right.
Speaker 4: I got some Dallas cowboy rich white friends.
Speaker 2: Boy, they would love seeing that right there, John one of them. Yeah, they were hogs. Yeah, they were hagged. How's that?
Speaker 1: So this project's, you know, pretty cool how it came together. Dan, by the way, good to see you, Great to see you. Good to see both of you guys. So hey, first of all, your first record and it's like twenty sixteen, I think, so, why do you want to put out new music now?
Speaker 4: Board you know, I don't care about that part this thing. Let me just put it, and you're gonna know. We don't have to waste more time.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm all about not waste time.
Speaker 4: I'm down here, Little Hank Williams Junior is at forty nine sixteen Franklin Road, and he's growing up with every one of these dudes, Lightning Hopkins, BB King, John Lee Hooker. Everything I've said on this record is real and everybody knows it. So I'm sitting there twelve thirteen years old, and I got my gets hard and I got my amp, and I'm playing Jimmy Reid, and I'm playing all these dudes, and I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To learn how.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to learn how to do anything on there. Well, this ain't Hank Jr. At thirteen anymore. This is the other side, and I'm paying tribute to all these guys. Icon father was taught by a black gentleman named Rufus Payne, and boy he had some real, real good lessons from that guy.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at it. I'm kind of gone full circle.
Speaker 4: My tea tat with John Lee and B B and on and on and Jimmy Reid. So This one is all about something I've been wanting to do a long time. This ain't forget Hank Jr. This ain't got nothing to do Underhead Hawkins.
Speaker 2: That's my ak A. No, they told me Thunderhead was coming in big call him.
Speaker 4: Thunderhead probably fell off that mountain side.
Speaker 2: On The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 7: Now, Hank Williams Junior and Sanelbob.
Speaker 1: All right, here is Georgia Women live in studio from Hank Williams Junior.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry we can't post the live performance on the podcast, but if you go to our YouTube page you can watch it there or maybe listen live. Okay, all right, now back to the podcast.
Speaker 1: How about that Thunderhead said Hawkins Howkin Thunderhead Hawkins Hawkins Thunderhead hawks w A k w K h s Hawkins.
Speaker 2: That's right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: In the next segment, more with Hank Williams Junior and Dan ayurerback from the Black Keys.
Speaker 2: They're in studio.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk about whenever you fell off the mountain almost died, big news story back in the day.
Speaker 2: Hank Junior is here.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that coming up next on The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 7: Now, Hank Williams Junior and Cibot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm confused. It's Thunderhead Hawkins. Is that your new name all the time or is it just for this record. It's a family tradition, and we can pick and we can ruck who's thunder while we're sitting down there in the Hall of Fame. Senior Junior.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm confused because now you're back to Hank Jr. You just said you're only Thunderhead Hawkins today on this record.
Speaker 4: Oh god, god it okay, now, eighty five million other ones of that boat seeples.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotta help you, gotta help me here. I'm confused. I got lots and lots of names. Let's do something, all right, What do you want to do? You want to get out of here? Wait already, we just want to smoke my figure and get the hell out of here. I don't like this. Now you you understand? Can we leave?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: You just walking? I'm ready to go, all right, goodbye.
Speaker 4: I got half I got a twenty six dollars cigar out there, so I've got about, in a word to my uncle, about ten dollars fifty cents left on it.
Speaker 1: All right, then, I'm gonna ask you three quick questions. After the third one you can walk out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you this? Are you this much of a leader in the studio? Do you just tell people what to do in the studio like this? Ask them? They'll tell you, Dan, Dan, how's in the studio?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 2: This was when did you write that one? On the way over here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 9: It was all for the love of the music, so I mean it was just all gravy really the whole time?
Speaker 2: Are you really leaving at through? My three questions?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't hear too many ample powers? All right, right, my last trucker was really loud. I last three quick, I'll be I'll be as generic as possible. Are you ready mountain?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna ask that one, I know, but if you want to go there. You fell off a mountain. Every thought. Yeah, I thought you were dead.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and thirty feet was a long way in seventeen operations. Yeah, I have a little bit of back pain now.
Speaker 2: And then what do you remember about that fall? All of it? You do? You didn't black out? No, That's where that's why I live, they said, because you I remember every bit of it.
Speaker 10: When you landed at the bottom. You think you're going to live? Nope, When did you know you were going to live? They strapped me to the outside of a helicopter. That ride was pretty rough cold. Then you get down there and they cut everything off. I said, don't cut my cross off. They cut everything off.
Speaker 4: I had a gun and a shoulder hosted, cut all of that off, operated all night, woke up day and.
Speaker 2: A half later or something like that. When could you sing again?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was a long time after that, all right, it was starting all over. Second question, you ready for it? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 11: When people see you on the streets, what song do they associate you with? The most Monday night football thirty one years that put a stamp on America? They kind of know that one.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight? That's what it is. Do you sing that when it shows?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wear it out? All right? Come to a show sometime, buddy, and you'll find one more old on. Wait one more? If you keep leaving, I don't want to ready to go? Okay? I know one more?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: This is my question. It's actually more of a statement. You know, my favorite song of yours there's a tear in my beer.
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 2: You have good good taste because I'm crying for you. Yeah, well that's daddy, it's me. I'm doing that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: That was the words that I found and the little acetape thing. Yeah, remember the video when they can.
Speaker 4: That's a real, real good taste. Also, you might want to look up the Eyes of Whaling. Christofferson said, where in the world did that come from? I said, where do you think? You know? The Eyes of Whaling is a song everybody should listen to. There's a lot of them like that all in Alabama. When I thought I was not gonna make it out there, feeling better, started turning up loud, looking at the crowd and bending them gifts tall string. I knew all the while it was my style. Could they ever forget my name? Rocked them and Raleigh knocked them out of Knoxville. Just couldn't do no wrong. The people went wild and the band said, child, you better keep on singing your songs.
Speaker 2: And I'm feeling better now can I leave gig?
Speaker 1: There we go?
Speaker 2: He grabs the back.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dan, how when you're working with Hank Junior? What is he like in the studio? Is he liked that all the time.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: The first thing he said when he walked in, we'd never met him before. We're all sitting there, these guys had driven up from Mississippi, and we didn't know what to expect. And the first thing he said was, I don't really feel like right now. And he went into the other room, into the into the live room and just lit up cigar, knowing that ever smoked.
Speaker 2: A cigar in the studio. So that's how it started.
Speaker 1: So both as an artist and a producer, like, uh, it's gotta be really hard to get your time, So why Hank Junior of all the people they're begging for your time?
Speaker 9: When when I found out that he was a fan of R. O. Burnside, I thought we could do something fun. So I called Kenny Brown here. He played with r L since the seventies, Ken Kimbro Junior Kimbro's song Eric Deaton. These guys played on some of my favorite blues records of all time, and I thought they'd be a perfect fit.
Speaker 2: And they were. Hank. You know, Hank figured out who he was in the room with and he just like he ate it up, he loved it. Did he make it call him thunderhead like me. Noah, okay, that's just me, okay, all right. So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: That the song they played was called Georgia Women, Dan, big fan of you and the music that you produced. We were actually at an event together and I forget you. You'd produced another Country Legends record. It had just come out. We were with Reba Country Music Hall of Fame. We were something together and what other record did you do from?
Speaker 2: Uh? Did you produce? There was somebody another older country at Johnny Anderson. That's right, that's exactly what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've got a Johnny Anderson tribute album that's coming out right now. It's got Eric Church, Luke Calms, stergle Simpson, Tyler. Are you doing garih f you do that with my buddy David Ferguson.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Well, yeah, we appreciate what you brought to Nashville.
Speaker 1: You listen, love the Black Keys, love what you did with Hank and just all you guys appreciate you coming in. That was a heck of a performance. And then Hank, wherever you went underhead, he's gone, he's gone. All right, good to see you guys. They are a nice shot.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 8: Terry Lauerman he couldn't sit around after he retired from teaching.
Speaker 7: He's eighty years old.
Speaker 8: Used to teach Spanish, and now he's officially a cat napper.
Speaker 7: He goes to a no.
Speaker 8: Kill pet shelter called Safe Haven Pet Sanctuary, and he naps and plays with the cats that are there, and they put him on TikTok and he's gotten so popular that one hundred thousand dollars has been raised for the cat sanctuary, which is really cool. This is in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and I mean this is good for cats or dogs. They need someone to lay and that they feel safe with.
Speaker 2: He goes to this place and the cats crawl on him and lay on him. Yeah. Wow, and he's not to get it. I cat map. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read this story yesterday and when Amy I did that tea second ago, I thought we'd already done the story. And I was like, oh, we've already done this, guys. You guys are like knowing. I'm like, oh no, I read it and I was so interested in myself. I've been thinking about it like a whole day.
Speaker 8: His name is cat Grandpa Terry, and he really went there to start just helping out with the cats feels gross.
Speaker 1: So I love that he's doing it. But a bunch of cats on you while you sleep, it just feels gross. But yes, it's a great thing. It's not me doing it.
Speaker 8: He started off just brushing them and grooming them and helping them in their little create area.
Speaker 7: But he would fall.
Speaker 2: Asleep, so you know, he got so many hair balls in his throat.
Speaker 7: So yeah, literally sleeping is.
Speaker 2: A part of his job. Thank you. It is good.
Speaker 1: I love when people help animals, and he's helping animals and he's raising money for them.
Speaker 2: That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: We're gonna draft the best snacks from our childhood.
Speaker 2: So five of us are here, will make our teams.
Speaker 1: And if you finish last in the voting, you will have to post a picture of you sucking your thumb on your Instagram with no context.
Speaker 2: That's the punishment.
Speaker 1: Wow yeah yeah yeah yeah wow yeah for at least twenty four hours and then you can delete it. Then you can delete it, So that'll be the punishment if you finished last. Now, Ray, we rolled the dice.
Speaker 2: You get to go first.
Speaker 1: What will you draft as your first best snack from childhood.
Speaker 2: I still eat them to this day. They're so good, lunchable. Dang that was gonna be mine. That's a great one. He still eatsle you do. Yep. All the grocery stores in the area they got them all right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with as the second overall pick snacks from childhood.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with hot pockets. Dang it, that's good, real good lunchbox. Yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 6: Stick them in the toaster and they pop up and you go, there's my pop tart, pop tart, solid pop tart.
Speaker 2: It's good, kid.
Speaker 4: Eddy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go bones with easy cheese and crackers. Easy cheese, easy cheese, cheese. Let's go, little smiley faces, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, And our final pick of the first round, Morgan, what is your favorite snack from childhood?
Speaker 12: I would put these in my lunch every single day, and.
Speaker 2: It's Gushers Grocers are solid. Hey man, I'm running now. They're all going. Okay. That's first round. We get three rounds.
Speaker 1: Now, when we load them up on the internet, we're not gonna put her names on what the teams are going to see the teams.
Speaker 2: I vote for them. That's a good idea. All right, Morgan, you.
Speaker 1: Got the first round, first pick of the second rounds that you went last in the first round, Go ahead, I have so many more.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, okay, I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: With dunk a ruse kunkaroose is solid. I'm running out, Eddie. My pick for the second round bones will be fruit.
Speaker 1: Roll up the good ones and that's a good one. Crap, all right, lunchbox over to you. Your best snack from childhood? Your second round pick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, guys, you want one? No, you want to?
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 2: Because they're called twinkies.
Speaker 1: Who twinkies are solid? Best snacks from childhood? I like, I have the last pick of the round.
Speaker 2: What do you have so far? Only one?
Speaker 1: I have no rais after me. I have hot pockets I'm thinking about because if it's still able to be snacked on, now, that's okay. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go with pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop, I'm gonna go with you can't just eat one or whatever it is. I'm gonna go with pringles. Ray still come eating today? But anytime you had any food and mom had to make you something real quick.
Speaker 2: You went with the bagel bites. Bagel Bites has got to have it too.
Speaker 1: I have to go to one. All right, that's two rounds, one more round to go. It's like a race team here. You got luncha Boles and bagel bites. Ray, what's your final pick?
Speaker 2: The kool aid that came in the little bottles that all the rich kids had. I never really drank them. Squeeze it.
Speaker 1: Oh they did have a name, yep, okay, raids led me to something then, I don't think I had it here?
Speaker 2: What did those little sunkiss pat? What are those? Pop? The strong and high seat? I see, yeah, no, there's another one.
Speaker 8: There's another one cooler, Caprice Son.
Speaker 2: That's it, Caprice Son.
Speaker 1: I'm going with Capri Caprice Son, which I didn't have on my list, but it is solid.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Caprice Son. Go ahead, lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: You know it's easy.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: When you look at snacks and you're hungry, you go to the little I'm trying to I'm just trying to stall because I don't have one. You go to the what is it called a pantry and you look in there and you're like, man, what looks good. Oh yeah, you see those little guys looking at you like.
Speaker 6: Hey, little candy cigarettes. Those are awesome. Those were so cool. But you get the animal crackers. They are addicting. They're delicious. They're plain, simple and home run.
Speaker 2: More of a cookie than a cracker. Yeah, Eddie, your last one, all rights.
Speaker 13: This is the master of them all, the best pick ever, peanut butter and jelly crustables.
Speaker 2: Remember those bad boys, Morgan final pick.
Speaker 7: I don't know how you guys are saying you don't have any.
Speaker 2: I had so many more because you're younger, your childhood have a bunch.
Speaker 12: And I'm since I'm the last one I can say these but cheeseballs, gogurts, cosmic brownies, flavor ice more than.
Speaker 2: An adult thing. You know.
Speaker 7: What, there's not more little debiman job.
Speaker 2: Here, I got tweakies.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go with this one because when you get it out of the freezer on a hot summer day, it was the best day ever.
Speaker 7: A flavor ice.
Speaker 12: Yep, they come straight though, skinny little things. They come in blue, red, green, purple, all the colors you want, all.
Speaker 2: Right here we have. These are the teams that will not be listed by name. Team one would be raised team but Team one lunchables.
Speaker 1: Bagel bites and squeeze its solid mine, hot pockets, pringles and caprice sons.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a lunch from Yeah, yeah, I could still eat that Today's church, can't baby. That'll hook you up with that, right there? Lunchbox, pop tarts, Twinkies and animal crackers. Not my best. Team a lot of sugar, Yeah, not my best.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite that I would eat your waiting to have man, Eddie's easy cheese, fruit roll ups and crustables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to google crustables. Morgan has gushers, dun karoos and flavor ice.
Speaker 7: So solid of a team, right about your own?
Speaker 2: Sure you can, Eddie. I've never seen these things in my life. All right, go vo to bobbybones dot com. We'll pick a loser.
Speaker 1: Everybody wins except one person, and the loser will have to suck their own thumb on.
Speaker 2: Their own instant.
Speaker 7: And then does the loser also have to sit out?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what she's doing, all right. Fun Fact Friday. Here is our listener fun fact of the week.
Speaker 14: Here's a fun shot.
Speaker 8: Lunch ball is an idiot.
Speaker 2: All right, that's not very fact. All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Alright's got the five most fun fact of the week.
Speaker 2: Let's go Number five.
Speaker 8: Ben and Jerry's has an online flavor graveyard for their discontinued ice cream flavors. I mean, you can visit and each one has a photo the live span of the ice cream. And you know how, Bobby, you say that maybe we've never heard a word. We just read it and we don't know how to say it. Nope, I'm gonna try it right now, and then you can crag me an epitaph.
Speaker 2: Epitaph, So I'm talking when someone dies, that's what that's that's what that is. How you say it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, so photo livestan epitaph.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Number four.
Speaker 8: Honeybees let out a small whoop when they bump into each other.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 8: Researchers believe that it's the sound that they make.
Speaker 7: When they're surprised or startled, and that's okayo.
Speaker 2: It also is the sound that the Texas A and and Maggie's made that they do all right.
Speaker 8: Next number three, So poor Abraham Lincoln. Many believe that he was ugly, including him self, and he had a sense of humor about it. At a debate, someone once said, you're two faced, and he replied, if I had two faces, would I be showing you this one?
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Ran around the stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he grew a beard more top at the same reason. I wear these big glasses. It takes all the attention off the ug really. Hm, that's where you wear the glasses. That's exactly why we can see. But I would just wear normal glasses, but I want to like them big and bold, so then people see that before they get to have the you know how the faces.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's how it is, all right. Next number two, what.
Speaker 7: Do you think the most loved color by humans.
Speaker 2: Is probably blue? Blue?
Speaker 1: You know that because mine's red and it's not universally loved. So blue is the other really strong color. The sky is.
Speaker 7: Blue is the most loved color by humans.
Speaker 1: I go blue, then green probably second on the list. Wow, but it's like black white, depends what season of life you're in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Number one.
Speaker 8: JFK's brain has been missing for fifty five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird read about that. But that's not super fun, I guess is much fun about it? Wild wild fact.
Speaker 8: When you read about it, though, there's these different conspiracy theories as to why the brain disappeared and what it.
Speaker 2: Might What is the theory in your mind that holds the most weight.
Speaker 8: Well, they well the one that says where the bullet entered the brain, it would now we're talking, yeah, now we're talking why.
Speaker 1: The brain's gone, because it shows, according to folks that if you actually were to see the brain where the bullet went in, it's not exactly where the bullet went in according to what they want us to believe.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's deep. Not deep, that's just you can't find the brain.
Speaker 1: But why he got shot in the head, it all makes sense or all these conspiracy who really killed them?
Speaker 2: What if like they just the hospital just do it away?
Speaker 7: No they didn't.
Speaker 8: It was put away in a locked metal box and the National Archives and everything was taken.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 7: Like it literally is nobody knows what.
Speaker 2: Check the shady.
Speaker 5: In.
Speaker 2: In case you forgot this, listener, fun fact, here's.
Speaker 5: A fun shaft.
Speaker 8: Lunch Ball is an idiot.
Speaker 2: She just called that's it. That's the only reason she called. I mean, that's so rude. And why wouldn't we put that in there? Yeah, I'm not an idiot. That's not a fact.
Speaker 1: It was the.
Speaker 2: It's time for the good News Bobby.
Speaker 1: Back in twenty seventeen, there's this mixed breed dog named Scout. He broke out of the Mamil shelter, put him back in, he broke out again. They were like, how's it getting out of here? Broke out again.
Speaker 2: They're like, where's he going?
Speaker 1: Well, they found out my dog I know if if Ella leaves, I know where she likes to go.
Speaker 2: Now, she has this one off part of the fence she likes to go to.
Speaker 1: There's another dog back there, and she's not always there, but a lot of times she's in that spot. So they started going to this dog at the same spot every time. Turns out this dog had been going and sneaking out of this place and into a nursing home and then just sleeping on the.
Speaker 2: Couch in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then the old people started being friends with the dog that don't even knowing where it was coming from.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: So you got a dog who's escaping and just find somewhere warm and fun to go to, and then he's like, this couch is awesome and people keep petting me, and he keeps going back, and then you have the people there, they're like, this dog is just showing up. So everybody was winning, and so now now now the dog goes and like basically stays there.
Speaker 8: Yes, pets at nursing homes, as long as it's okay for the people to be around the pets.
Speaker 7: It's so therapeutic.
Speaker 2: Tell me that in an awesome story. I love it. And you know what they called that dog?
Speaker 1: I was gonna make a dang, that's a good point. What the dog doesn't matter? I forgot that said the dog's name. Say, we didn't know the dogs said the joke for another time.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: That's telling me something. That's what it's about. That was telling me something good. Wake up, wake up in the mall and the radio and the dogs.
Speaker 1: And then lunchbox Morgan too, Steve bran At, it's trying to put you through the fog is running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the Max.
Speaker 1: So you know what this.
Speaker 4: Is about?
Speaker 2: It all so on phone, Rebecca's on. We'll talk to her. Rebecca, what's going on?
Speaker 14: I was calling as a joke, I bought a scratch off yesterday and I won five thousand dollars. So I was going to make a joke and see if he wants to go with me when I go to claim it to hold the big check.
Speaker 2: Did you really win the money or is that a joke too?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: No, I really did. I stopped in a gas station yesterday about a ten dollars ticket in one five thousand.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's awesome. Yeah, you scratch it. What was the three boots three money signs?
Speaker 14: Nope, it was number twenty two.
Speaker 13: That was it.
Speaker 14: That was the only number on the ticket that won.
Speaker 2: Were you in disbelief at first? Did you have somebody else check it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I had it and it said see Lottos Center. So yeah, I was totally shocked.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox does not look like he wants to hang out with you right now. So my question is do you scratch it immediately when you get in your car?
Speaker 1: How do you do it?
Speaker 2: Do you go home?
Speaker 14: So Lunchbox, since you're obsessed with lotto, So the Jumbo Jumbo Bus Limited came out yesterday and I was like, you know what, I'm going to go buy some. So I had sixty dollars in winning tickets. I went in and I played. I got six of the jumbo jumbo bucks. Scratched your first one loser. The second one I scratched, and I didn't see anything, and I said, oh, number twenty two, it's probably a ticket. And I scratched, and I saw three zuos first.
Speaker 2: And I was like, holy crap.
Speaker 14: And I was in my car, so yeah, I looked at it again and then I immediately shook a picture and sent it to my mom. I want you to know that I'm like you. I'm hoping one day that it's just my lucky day and five thousand is great, but I would love to be a millionaire like you guys are.
Speaker 2: Already. I mean, you wanted it hit your lucky day. It was your lucky to dight put in your pocket. That was today, it was yesterday, whenever it was okay you you guys.
Speaker 3: No, she has the right idea, Like the five thousand is nice, why not spend it all lottery tickets? But five million would be unbelievab you mean like reinvestment, Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: I need to go hard. You just see what she did.
Speaker 3: She took sixty dollars in winnings and went and bought more tickets and turned it into five thousand.
Speaker 2: So you guys say it doesn't invest, it doesn't work. It does. Rebecca. Congratulations.
Speaker 14: I'm on your side until now.
Speaker 1: Until now, Rebecca, thank you, have a great day, you too, Bye bye, five thousand dollars. She's like, I can't wait to really get lucky. Wait what I don't understand the word you were saying to me?
Speaker 2: Right now? All right, let's go over and check in with the Morning Corny.
Speaker 8: The Morning Corny, what's the difference between an actor and a burnt road it?
Speaker 2: What's the difference between an actor and a burnt rodent?
Speaker 7: One is Chris Pratt, the other is a Chris Bratt.
Speaker 2: Chris Barratt, Chris Prat, Chris Pratt. That's that's hard to say. Long time to get there. That was the Morning Corny. Non amsive bar there the question.
Speaker 4: To be because.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bobby Bones my husband. I've been married for almost five years. We have two children together. Whir's point where we're almost trying to determine whether or not to continue growing our family. We got married. He wanted one or two kids. I wanted four or five kids. Now he feels our family size as perfect as is, but I don't feel as our family as complete. I would never force having another kid on him, but I have received the same advice from so many people. You may regret not having more kids, No one regrets having more. Obviously, it's a personal choice. It's different for every family. But considering that Amy, Eddie Lunchbox, and yourself have different family sizes, I'd love to know your opinions and what the ideal number of kids is. How did you know?
Speaker 2: How do you know when your family is complete? Thanks? Adrian and Kentucky. PS, loved you in Otown? All right?
Speaker 7: How many at the beginning did you say.
Speaker 2: They have two children together? Yeah? So Amy, talk about family side for a second.
Speaker 8: Well, I have two, but I feel like the perfect size is about four.
Speaker 2: Wow, but I can be with four laps.
Speaker 8: My sister has four kids and it's so cool. I love watching them all together. And sometimes I'm sad because I don't have that and I'm not going.
Speaker 7: To But it's okay.
Speaker 8: I love my two kids, and occasionally I want a baby, but then that's just probably not going to happen.
Speaker 7: Maybe it will, I don't. I guess two is probably our number, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't have kids. I feel like probably to be I'd like to max out.
Speaker 7: Two twins right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah so, but that's all I'm going to say. Don't have a to add here except where I grew up with just a sister. Well, I had a half brother. I didn't know two steps. It was just the whole thing. A family tree went in all different directions. But I had a brother.
Speaker 2: I liked it too. I feel like two is good for us. Eddie, you have four kids, Why don't you talk about it? Yeah? So, in no way am I knocking the size of my family.
Speaker 13: But I will tell you I have four boys, and life is a lot simpler and easier when three are around. With the four, it's chaos just because there's just so much going on. I have range from fourteen year old to three year old, and it gets crazy.
Speaker 2: And I do amy, You're right.
Speaker 13: I do love the whole team vibe like we're one player short of a basketball team. It's really cool, like to have all of us kind of go around at the grocery store together. But man, that fourth one makes life a little more difficult. Maybe it's cool when they're like ten, Yeah, you're gonna be.
Speaker 8: So glad like family gatherings later, like it's just gonna be so full of people.
Speaker 2: Or could just have a ten year old again? I had no no like no, no no no like no no no, no, no no, it comes out of the womb. Ten. Yeah, it would. That's why I said, I wish.
Speaker 1: And had all the development of a ten year old, and like you had spent time like you, you implant a chip in their brain over what you would have done. But they're ten now and it's all good.
Speaker 2: That not thing yet not yet right all right, not yet all right, So good luck. I think. Here's my my advice. Do you have one more? You don't have to have four? Have three? Three sounds good, three sounds. It takes. Take the advice of Eddie. Three is awesome.
Speaker 7: Of what you want is a little tough.
Speaker 2: But hey, thank you for the email. We appreciate that. We had a heck of a show today. Have a great weekend. See you Monday.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry.
Speaker 2: You can find his Instagram at read Yarberry.
Speaker 1: Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of production on Bobby Bones. My Instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.