Speaker 1: I woke up to the voice of a demon that was haunting me. So I'm going to expect it from whence it came?
Speaker 2: Am? I the Ahell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Could give these demons a break?
Speaker 1: Man, Come on always kicking them out? You know, they got to stay somewhere too. Where are they going to go housing for demons? That's what I want to run on. That is the platform. Speaking about running. You know who's been running through our comments? Oh, our subscribers. We've been reading them. And actually this story comes from commenter Hannah Moore six' eight sixty.
Speaker 4: Three big shout out to.
Speaker 1: You hi was telling us about her paranormal. Experiences that's, right so let's hear. It so back WHEN i used to live in a, condo there was this. SPIRIT i can't remember its actual, name but essentially it is born from the emotions of humans and once it is, born no matter what type of, emotion it will attempt to have the humans around it recreate those specific emotions so it can.
Speaker 4: Feed that does not sound, Pleasant.
Speaker 2: No it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't unfortunately for. Me it was created by the previous, tenant who was a war veteran who was really messed. UP i don't want to even venture to know how you found out all that, information but.
Speaker 2: We're going through.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah and BECAUSE i was home most of the time and have psychic, abilities it targeted. Me so on the first TIME i saw, it it was in my mom's. Closet it was just a pair of floating eyes staring at. Me, now at this, Point i've been taught not to show fear and walk, away and that seemed to work until we were about to. MOVE i think it knew we were, leaving so it made one last attempt at a meal and it was. HORRIBLE i literally felt LIKE i was in a war zone AND i was trying not to leave my dog behind BECAUSE i was AFRAID i was going to. Die AND i couldn't see, it but felt it looking at me around the. Corner but as soon as my sister came back into help, pack it was instantly. Gone later that, NIGHT i had my, philgia which is a piece of your soul that can be, human another version of, yourself or an animal you can have too essentially protect you and guide.
Speaker 2: YOU i guess like spirit guide. Animal, yes a.
Speaker 1: Protector this feels a little bit too out there, anyway chases it away AND i know my Fool gia did my. Job, Okay So opia has another demon. ENCOUNTER i woke up one morning and felt. OFF i was, heavy didn't feel one hundred. Percent and then WHEN i started talking to my, dog my voice literally came out sounding like a. MAN i didn't recognize, it AND i know it was real as my dog immediately started. SHAKING i tried to ignore it AS i was confused and trying to figure out if this was a supernatural thing OR i, guess like just morning.
Speaker 2: Grogginess. Yeah, like WHEN i woke, UP i was, Like, God.
Speaker 4: I'm ul gave mefore for your. Soul PA's loving this. Voice guys ew you, yell, yell your shoul.
Speaker 2: Re possessing everyone that's listening right. Now Oh.
Speaker 1: God then WHEN i went into my own bathroom to get, READY i looked in the mirror and saw my own face deformed like that one squid character From, SpongeBob and it was smiling at. Me then FINALLY i got. Downstairs my dog is still, shaking and my sister is. HOME i don't want to scare, her SO i pretend everything is. Fine THEN i see him walking to my house through the living room. DOOR i never saw his, face but just a man in a suit with a fedora and purple energy swirling around. HIM i utilized spiritual consent and told him to get the f out of my, house and he did after a lot of. Screaming my neighbors must have THOUGHT i was. Nuts after it, LEFT i was shaking due to the adrenaline, rush and my friends on the other side aka Spirit guide came and cleaned my energy so that it couldn't do anything to me after. That that is a supernatural Story i've ever.
Speaker 5: Heard i'm just imagining like The Captain planet of like spiritual pals and they just come together and they're, like we will clean.
Speaker 1: You. Ope, Yeah And i'm imagining that the evil spirit with the fedora is like some in cell From.
Speaker 2: Reddit it was, like.
Speaker 4: CAN i enter your? HOUSE i deserve to be in here Because i'm such a good.
Speaker 3: Guy i'm des trying to be a nice guy and you just want to kick me. Out but thank you for sharing this supernatural paranormal. Stories we love hearing your.
Speaker 1: Stories, ACTUALLY i would love to know just like your what DO i want to? Know what do you want to? Know not more supernatural. Stories we just had that all, Right john wants to know you're more supernatural. STORIES i want to know any ghost stories that you might have so, like but WHEN i buy ghost stories are like like creepy campfire. Stories, Right if you have, ANY i would love to hear, them let us. Know put in the comments and we'll see.
Speaker 5: Soon today by calling my mommy a money grubbing whore at her brother's engagement, Party, yo hope he's not holding. Back you know that's a bit a bit, strong my.
Speaker 2: Dude but maybe it's. Deserved let's.
Speaker 4: SEE i don't know If i'd go that, far but we shall.
Speaker 2: See give me this.
Speaker 1: Opportunity, Oh i'm just a kid and life is a.
Speaker 2: Nightmare you don't you that that was a?
Speaker 5: Song, SEE i was Thinking i'm just a poor. Boy that first line had.
Speaker 1: Me, Hey siri Play i'm just a kid with SEVEN i waited till eleven just to figure out that no one would come nothing.
Speaker 2: ELSE i got a lot of, friends BUT i don't hear from them.
Speaker 4: When Everything, yes who is that simple?
Speaker 5: Plan i'm just a? Kid got? You, well there you. GO i don't know. Songs i'm just a, kid BUT i story night man first line coming out. STRONG i hate my parents and my parents hate.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: Nice they do not want me at.
Speaker 2: All they don't want.
Speaker 4: Me they do not want me to be. There neither DID.
Speaker 5: I also because being around people suffocates.
Speaker 2: Me oh, oh Dear, OPIO i hope you're in.
Speaker 4: GENERAL i think.
Speaker 5: So my brother won't budge from trying to get me. There he's the only person that cares for me in this, world AND i couldn't say no to. Him my mom's a sucker for, money and she wasn't happy with the gift that the brideside had bought for. Her there's An indian tradition where the families would exchange gifts with each, other and they were on the verge of throwing a visible tantrum to make the other family realized that my mom needed something. Fancier my, goodness my brother put. Me my brother puts some sense.
Speaker 2: To it's like Secret, santa but but for like the.
Speaker 5: Marriage so like they go and they exchange WELL i guess they're just like exchanging gifts to each.
Speaker 4: Other and he's, like excuse, me it is not up to. Pop is This?
Speaker 2: Gucci is This Louis? Vuitton oh it's not it's from the.
Speaker 1: Gap, well you have a gap in your fucking brain BECAUSE i needed something.
Speaker 2: That adheres to my.
Speaker 4: Calibo you, human you lo bottomized piece of. Meat get.
Speaker 5: Smart my brother put some sense into her and she had to drop her mischievous plan of getting something. Nicer, now the music is generally loud in this, party AND i THINK i overestimated its loudness.
Speaker 4: WHILE i was saying money grubbing.
Speaker 1: Whore, wait she called the mother in law a money grubbing. Whore not the mother in, Law oh their. Mother, wait she called her own mother a money grubbing.
Speaker 5: Whore, yes, yes, yes which by the, WAY i don't know the gender of. Opium it is, undetermined but we will see if it is. Revealed these were exactly the WORDS i, used AND i could have said that inside my, head BUT i, didn't because sometimes you make horrible decisions in life to later regret them, forever you know how it. Goes somebody overheard, me and somehow word got out THAT i called my mom a, randy which Is hindi for a. Whore you do not use that word here if you come from a good, family or if you want to pretend that you come from a good, family and certainly not when family's around and definitely not saying.
Speaker 4: That to your.
Speaker 5: Mom some relatives have tried to have a word with, me BUT i was taken into another room by my. Brother my parents were already, inside and my mom was sobbing good. Gravy this, TIME i knew she wasn't faking. It, OKAY i guess she regularly fakes, crying but this.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah it was no respect for their. Mother oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh my parents didn't say a word to. Me my brother asked me to. APOLOGIZE i, did BUT i don't know. WHY i felt the need to clarify THAT i didn't use the word randy. Exactly that's not that's the word. HORROR i called you a whore good good. Gravy, ope we know what you're saying. Here after, this my brother asked me to leave. Early this happened four days, ago AND i haven't found the courage to call my, brother and neither has. He he did not deserve all this unnecessary drama on his, day and all of this could have been prevented IF i had been a little more. RESPONSIBLE i also fear for the woman being married into our. Family, yikes, DUDE i think you messed. Up op, op just keep that shit in your. HEAD i think.
Speaker 4: You you know your mom maybe is not.
Speaker 5: Great but that's at a bare minimum at least not in a public setting at a barest, barest barest of, class and not we have a little class like come, on