Speaker 1: I just really wanted a night alone.
Speaker 2: In my punch, he was certain, sort I was so heard.
Speaker 1: I called.
Speaker 2: I called when you want to be alone after some shit like that that nigga have Bobby Blue Bland played in the bag.
Speaker 3: He texted the mom and said, I just want to unwind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played sleeping alone, he texted.
Speaker 2: I said, you know, I think twenty twenty three is all about me finding myself.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty meter, twenty twenty game was twenty twenty me, No worry. Yes.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the first official Yes Podcast episode of the new year twenty twenty three. This is the first episode twenty three for us Rory.
Speaker 3: Yes the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a new episode and a new year of the new Rory and Mall podcast. I am All, I'm Rory, and we are back. We are here. We had a little break. We took some time off to.
Speaker 3: Recharge so much deserved.
Speaker 2: Take some time for ourselves, be with family, friends, get our real lives together, get our personal lives in order. Yeah, and start the new year right. How you feeling, man?
Speaker 3: I feel good. I feel I wouldn't say recharged, but you know, new perspective on things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, new energy, read some different books. Yeah, yeah, you know, I'm feeling I feel good. I took some time off. I wasn't on my phone, I wasn't on social media. I felt like I needed a break. Man. I didn't realize wordy, we've been like entrenched in the matrix so many years, like consistently, and it was like, you know what, I don't want to use my phone for a few days.
Speaker 3: It's fun when someone comes up to you and was like, yo, did you hear and you hadn't Like I didn't hear. Not having I don't know it sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so. I opened my phone one time the other day because I had I had to get an email, and I said, you know what, I said, holder, let me get it out my phone.
Speaker 3: What was the email?
Speaker 2: Well, the email was some some business email, okay, okay, But the thing that I.
Speaker 3: Saw, what type of business?
Speaker 2: What you're doing? This is a Ponzi ski?
Speaker 3: I mean, can you tell me that at email?
Speaker 2: Like who was ce Seed on it? And I opened you know, I slipped up and I opened social media for one second. I said, let me just have it.
Speaker 3: Your thumb's just naturally doing.
Speaker 2: I said, you know what, let me jump into matrix and see what's going on. And the first thing I saw, which will talk about, is people were mad at Prince Harry for saying that he killed twenty five Talibans.
Speaker 3: Or something like that, which we will get to.
Speaker 2: And I said, all right, the world is like when you detach yourself for like a few days. By this time, it was like day four. Yeah, it wasn't no internet, no phone. Really day four, it seemed like it's just a whole different world. And I was like, wait, this is what's going on in here right now, Like people are mad at a soldier in the army for killing people that we're trying to kill him.
Speaker 3: Which was interesting that the week we took off because you know, we didn't release episodes during Christmas time, but we were working at that time recording, yeah, for this day off or part in this week off that we just took. So it was weird going into the new year not having to think about what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: Didn't have any idea what was going on. Felt good to kind of detach for a minute. And then you know, once I opened the app and saw that, I was like all right, man, I just closed this and you know, we'll get back to it when we get back to it. But we are all back back with the gang. Julian, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: How was your New Year's well rested?
Speaker 2: Well rested?
Speaker 5: That's all staff.
Speaker 3: We'll get to him.
Speaker 5: We'll get to it.
Speaker 2: And baby D is here, and that baby D. I was so sprised. Baby woke out the back. I didn't even know you were here. Usually you're in the kitchen cooking up something good when I come in. You just came out the back. So good to see you. How you feeling.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good?
Speaker 3: How are you? Left me out? And left shoulders showing you know, got the redhead slick back though?
Speaker 6: Ready for twenty twenty?
Speaker 5: Nice tea?
Speaker 2: How was your New Year's? Let you go out? Did you hit the town? It's cool.
Speaker 6: I came here pretty late.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on Instagram, so I didn't see if you was had put a dress on and went out. I didn't.
Speaker 3: She popped up in my crib.
Speaker 5: She's on a break again.
Speaker 2: It's deleted and another detox. Okay, cool, but.
Speaker 3: Is it deleted or is it like in the thirty Days You're.
Speaker 2: Gonna wait thirty days go back in and didn't go back.
Speaker 6: It's been thirty days, is it? Will it get deleted if it's over thirty days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, takes over.
Speaker 3: So we lost all that shoulder blood. We lost that DM message.
Speaker 2: So start from scratch, right, Yeah, start from scratch. New Year, New Instagram for baby dye. So you show.
Speaker 3: M from the guy on special teams for the bucks. You know, the flanker, the flanker, second string flanker.
Speaker 6: Just got here and tell my business is fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay, baby. So did you stayed in kept it quiet for New Year?
Speaker 6: I stayed in for the majority of New Year's and then I got here around like twelve or five.
Speaker 3: I can't She popped up right when the ball dropped.
Speaker 2: So you went the car when the ball was going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was supposed to pop up at exactly like a let in fifty nine, and my uber driver took a wrong turn and I ended up in fucking New work So Jersey.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good to see you here. Thank you, Edding.
Speaker 5: Hi, I missed you, Ma, I missed you to editing. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's so we're lying in the new year.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I did miss nothing. About that, But I didn't realize how much I would miss you until I didn't see you for like two weeks. So now I miss you too. How was your New Year?
Speaker 3: I was feeling yeah, because I like better without like no, I kind of like.
Speaker 2: Miss your face. I think if you just put like a pool shisty on and like record, I think we would love you. I think I would we would be like best.
Speaker 5: It be way better.
Speaker 2: But it's just your face. It's something I just want to punch it.
Speaker 3: But you said it's the voice for me, because I did kind of miss edding for the week. And then I was sitting in the kitchen and he comes up the steps. He's like heavy twenty three. I was like, Jesus Christ, I didn't miss him.
Speaker 1: I take it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is. It's like it's just something right.
Speaker 5: You don't like the energy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I think it's coming from right here, though, Sorry, I don't like it, but I'm how would you hear? How was your New Year's good?
Speaker 3: You like that weird happy energy that like pedophiles give like children, like camp counselors, just like are you ready to do a gang? It's like that type of positive energy.
Speaker 2: Find anything else, you could find anything else?
Speaker 3: Make me a pawenty three energy. I'm with everything right. No, boy Scouts never did it. My mom never signed me up for boy Scouts. Always bothered me. Yeah, I'm not against positive energy in twenty twenty three. It's just something about Edin's feels like what I would think someone that was looking after children with a motive would be like, Oh, come on, gang, let's get together, let's do it. Yeah, what's that type of pole kid?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tie the kids out and then try to take advantage.
Speaker 3: Of them out.
Speaker 2: I get it. I understand his tactics.
Speaker 1: Yet you do like the after school program away with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Way, I'm late.
Speaker 5: Are never gonna hire me now?
Speaker 2: So would you DJ?
Speaker 5: That's DJ DJ?
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 5: It was good? That's the ball drop.
Speaker 3: It was very nasty York and Dykan right.
Speaker 5: I was in Dykman. I was in Locksmith. Shot the Locksmith. Yeah, shout out to Locksmith.
Speaker 3: What time did you leave Dykeman?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't like that smile?
Speaker 5: Well, we did like an after So I was out like around like seven eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was out till seven in the morning.
Speaker 1: You did like Houston number right though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jesus Christ just hearing that is like, what what was the.
Speaker 3: Four am letout? Like like in between.
Speaker 5: When it got packed again? Of course is what was crazy for me? What was the letout? Yeah, it was everybody's fucked up, it's crazy at.
Speaker 2: Your party until eight am. I did that maybe twice, and the first time I did it, I really like thought about life. Or second I'm like, yo, everybody is getting ready to walk into work.
Speaker 1: That's you in New York or like Miami, New York.
Speaker 2: I was downtown on like forty eighth Street, like in the middle of fucking Manhattan.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: And we came out the club Twisted Sun. It's summertime too, so it's warm in the morning, bright sun, and people are just looking refreshed, have a work a tie on, and we smelled like weed, blunts, alcohol, cranberry juice all on my sneakers and we just walking in the middle of Time Square to go to the parking like to get the car, and I'm like, yo, it's eight in the morning. What are we doing with our life?
Speaker 3: The very few times because I've done that at like after afters like house parties type ship but one time I did like the Aftes ship that really you at a spot till seven eight o'clock in the morning, but I took the train home. So now I'm in like rush hour, everyone going to work to be productive citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's just me smelling like last night.
Speaker 3: I think I'm still drunk, but I am hungover, but I'm not quite sure where I'm at. Yeah, my shoes were stickier than the MTA floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't do that. After I was thinking I can't do that, so everybody kind of kept chill quiet ed in DJ. So you were the life of the party, it was, I was one of the lives. Yeah, yeah, he's one of their lives.
Speaker 3: What what'd you play at midnight?
Speaker 5: Or No? I was. I got my set started at one. Okay, yeah, so I did.
Speaker 3: What would you give them? Would you give them when Ed got on.
Speaker 2: Honey straight straight to it? You couldn't even trick them. You couldn't even throw no Daddy Yankee, the bad Money's bad money out again?
Speaker 1: Did you take their phones and throw them too? Like he did?
Speaker 5: No, that's no, that was I was a little late for that.
Speaker 3: One preactive pause here what what was your New Year's Eve mic game?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What were giving them as a DJ?
Speaker 5: Your happy fucking New Year?
Speaker 3: You're one of those yeah you yo.
Speaker 2: You addressed twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: You making money.
Speaker 3: Giving them affirmations. Yeah, we gotta stop that, like one of the DJs that's like, yo, if you want your best friend right now, put your arm around them.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 2: I din't definitely put your fingers in the sky. I didn't definitely scream you in the year with who you start the year with? Who are you with?
Speaker 5: Who are you with?
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out?
Speaker 5: I don't fuck with your I was like, leave them in twenty twenty two. Fucked.
Speaker 2: I definitely did that.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta start. We gotta get some new like things to say going into the new year. Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't leave the haters in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And I love what people say. Yo. Some people don't notice they last year talking to me. I love those people. Know, it's not I've been waiting the New Years to stop talking to people.
Speaker 3: You know, every year you cutting somebody like maybe you're the problem. You're the common cut people off every year, and they wanted to get away from you so you're doing them with a favor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so everybody mostly kept it cool, kept it chilled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I cooked.
Speaker 2: You had something here at the house.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it something. It was what five people here, If that.
Speaker 2: That's something, that's something that's a little you know.
Speaker 3: I mean it was people that wanted to go out and just use this to watch the ball drop and then they went to the city.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so this was like just like the little little pre stop stop.
Speaker 2: Go to the bathroom, check the makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was only a little bit of coke on my Yeah.
Speaker 6: At like one o'clock, they was like, well, you know, we're gonna head out.
Speaker 3: But I knew that that's how it happens though, and I was fine, that's great.
Speaker 2: That's I love when people like leave without like me having to say leave. That's the greatest people in grow.
Speaker 3: This was great because this year I was I wanted to just chill. Last year, I kind had just moved in, so it was pretty empty. In this it was perfect to have a lot of people, Yeah, because minimal things get fucked up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had the whole.
Speaker 3: Crew that was coming before the ball drop and then go into the city. Then it swapped to all the people that did the city when the ball dropped and then stayed at my house till seven o'clock in the fucking morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had probably a rotating seventy five people in here last year. Oh yeah, no, I was so happy that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not the energy I have.
Speaker 3: People hit me at like one thirty of the morning, like, yo, were leave in the city. Now we're gonna go to your crib, Liken man. You know neighbors tripping, so.
Speaker 2: On New Years, your neighbors tripping on New Years.
Speaker 3: May be in my crib.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't do it this year.
Speaker 2: So we had a uh, we had a whole story on one of our patreons before we left.
Speaker 3: Yeah we should. We should get into what happened in between.
Speaker 5: Can we do a little.
Speaker 3: Review for sure. For those that aren't subscribed to our patreon, please go subscribe.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you subscribed?
Speaker 1: Five dollars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Julian I met this young woman on Instagram Harlott, who decided she wanted to.
Speaker 2: Take you know, sorry, that's the He's like industry Graham.
Speaker 3: The people that are not really important, but like to name drop, like you know, I know that so and so doing lunch with.
Speaker 2: Kuys don't stop. You know, everybody on Riah is definitely doing lunch with Kyso come on, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like my friend's like best friends with little babies, creative director, So like that's what we're doing tonight, a little baby sitting there, Like I got a creative So Julian meets his girl on Riyah. She wants to take the train from Cleveland to New York see your friends. Some ship falls apart, and she asked, Julian, can I stay with you for four fucking nights? Which is actually insane because Julian has never met this girl. They have never FaceTime. We go on Patreon, we FaceTime the girl. You can look at a clip on our socials now. It was a very interesting conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you guys for doing that by it because I never I wouldn't have spoken to her or seen her beforehand.
Speaker 3: You'd be in a body beck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just we tried to help you out. We should listen, let's FaceTime this girl, Let's kind of get some information on her, Let's look her in her face, and let's you know, Yeah. See, let's see who this girl is. Let's get a little feel for her before she gets to New York City.
Speaker 3: And please go to Patroon to watch that full conversation, because it was one of the funniest conversations. We've been on pins and needles for days. I lost sleep on Christmas Eve, not because of Santa, because I just wanted to know.
Speaker 2: His night.
Speaker 3: How Julian was going to go with this girl. Now. I did text him throughout it, and he didn't give me much except for a few This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Please, can I come stay in your spare bedroom? You're lying, but I did want to leave it, you know, open ended for when we met in person, could get on the pod. Get this real.
Speaker 2: I want to know. I want to know what happened from the time you picked her up until the time she left.
Speaker 3: Mind you, four nights one being New York.
Speaker 2: Four nights with a stranger to Rando is like four months.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I learned, you learned. I figured that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, So she so she she she comes to New York and you picked off from the train station.
Speaker 1: Right pick picked texting Rory he was genuinely concerned.
Speaker 3: Uh huh mind he wasn't gonna pick her up from the train station like a fucking an animal. This guy, you know, take the eight.
Speaker 2: Of this dude telling the girl that got off the train to actually get back on the train from Cleveland. Right, she got on the train from clevelanduous all the trains is there, you'll be fine. Well, I take the path to the to the subway.
Speaker 3: When long our railroads Metro North wrong with you.
Speaker 1: We kind of went into panic mood because she got off the train and said, I got to go to baggage claim. Did you guys know Amtrak has baggage claim?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I was like, the.
Speaker 1: Train left, your bags are gone.
Speaker 3: So so far her being a drug mule that Maul had suggested is looking pretty good. Yeah, she's who checks a bag on Amtrak?
Speaker 2: Well, you're riding thirteen hours and you're staying for how long? She had? Four days?
Speaker 1: Four days, New Years.
Speaker 2: She probably bought three outfits.
Speaker 3: Forty days and forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, lent Lint celebrated lit at Julian's house.
Speaker 3: Just give up my house, safety, give it upfety for forty days safety. Yeah, my inhibitions. This guy's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this.
Speaker 3: God did that all right? So so far mal might be on point here with this. She might be a drum a mule. I'm thinking it's weird that she checked the bag.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I was I didn't know how to break it to her. I was like, your bag is gone, like that train left, like it's not here. So it turns out there is baggage claim. An hour and a half or so later, the bag comes and we we were there for way too long.
Speaker 3: This is that Penn station.
Speaker 1: This point and a half, we're standing in the there's like one baggage claimed loop. So there's like one hundred some people in there, all packed in this hot little box. We're just waiting for.
Speaker 2: This COVID just circulating like Mica will.
Speaker 1: I felt was gross. I already was just like, I hate this is already a bad decision.
Speaker 3: Well, what was your first impression of her during these moments and what was the small talk like for an hour and a half waiting for a ben Do you believe.
Speaker 2: That since you started the new year with her, you're gonna end the new year with her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's a myth.
Speaker 1: We can get that out of Yeah, that's out the way. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that met her on the last day of the year. Left her in that year, wasn't she there? So like yesterday you'll see.
Speaker 3: She's still there in a body bag until yesterday's sick.
Speaker 1: Wait. So yeah, when when she saw it, was like the oh my god, I can't believe this is happening thing And I'm like, you know, hoodie up, jacket on. I'm like, what, like, can we just get the bag?
Speaker 3: The start to every just get the bag.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like I'm not like enthusiastic. I'm very monotone in every conversation. So I'm dead sober. Probably a big mistake probably, Yeah, I might have taken it too though. For Penn Station, Yeah, we kick in the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how have.
Speaker 3: You seen the bathrooms a pen Station? The blood flowing, They're amazing. Take any girl there.
Speaker 1: Anyways, this probably should have stayed on fat. Okay, so we go, we get the bags, we go back to my apartment. We get back to my apartment around uh say, nine o'clock pm O or Okay, it actually made more sense us faster I carried the bags.
Speaker 3: And romantic Yeah, you know, I don't she wants the NYC experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that girl. That girl. So we get back to mine, order food, Papa movie on which I don't remember. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: All of this is filler ship. Yeah yeah, Julian was just ready to fuck. Yeah, this is just filler shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we we like start you know, the hook like, and she goes, it's only night one, let's not And we're on the couch and I was like, you know what, fine, I'm not gonna like fight for you're literally staying here for four nights, Like, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: She wanted to sleep on the couch.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, She's like we started like hooking up on the couch and then I was like, let's just fuck and then she was like no, and I was like done.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, I think that's a good move. If someone's gonna be here for four nights and I don't know, you should wait within ten minutes.
Speaker 5: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Four days left, Rory, You're not wrong. So I ended up falling asleep on.
Speaker 3: The idea of not beating Mike. Get me through two days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: That was like, oh man, what's it gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Listen that will be totally fun. Yeah, I know if he didn't take a blue choo, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't take took the So now he's rocked up and she's like, hey, let's ma.
Speaker 2: He's like, we can get it on.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I fall asleep. She actually, I think, ends up watching the movie. We go to my to bead and then we hook up, like we end up, and I was like, I should have waited.
Speaker 5: Y'all fucked?
Speaker 1: No, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You said hook was in the couch and then it wasn't fucking So was it good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everything was fine like that. Sex wasn't the issue. It was her moral compass. So we uh, okay, go.
Speaker 3: Judge Joe Brown over here, Where the fuck is your moral compass? Letting this stranger in your house is sticking your dick inside?
Speaker 1: You know, you know mine? If mine's on the ground, where's hers?
Speaker 3: Hell? Come on, I think you guys are hell and a hand basket together.
Speaker 2: He got a.
Speaker 1: Poisons pretty on par Yeah, it gets worse. So it gets second day, wake up, go grocery shopping, pretty wholesome, cute, make breakfast burritos.
Speaker 3: Wife's very cute.
Speaker 1: Right, food is great? And then we huh, who cooked? She made the breakfast burritos, but then we also shopped for dinner. I ended up cooking dinner before we went to our New Year's Eve event.
Speaker 3: Wait, what is conversation like at this point though? Are you getting to know each other or you just like I like eggs too.
Speaker 7: This is why you can't have women staying for real, Like iven, I've already like severed ties with that entire those days that I don't remember conversations that happened.
Speaker 1: I just remember key moments.
Speaker 6: Okay, So she was annoying you?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't even want to put that. I don't want to put that on it. Well, like I I will say this, I love my personal space. So for me just having someone there, like waking up and having someone there at nine am, I'm like, oh, it's aggressive. Man. So like I I went to like the gym, I'm just trying to buy some time alone. But I got to come home home as my home, like I felt like a prisoner in my own home.
Speaker 5: So I just.
Speaker 1: Her her presence was just she wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 2: Sounds like she was annoying the It's.
Speaker 1: Literally me, this is aman, But you.
Speaker 2: Knew who you were before she got on this train and came came to New York.
Speaker 3: You really wanted to be But he agreed when he was horny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: See that's why you can't.
Speaker 1: I agreed when we talked on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: You were probably horny on this catch.
Speaker 2: See, but this is why you can't be horny and like, yeah, come to New York, come to stay with me.
Speaker 1: Look, guys, this is learning because as soon as you I'm telling you, I never the first night, the first night, we never should have hooked on. That second day comes around second days New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: Can I quickly ask, sorry today, what are her bathroom habits like on the first day?
Speaker 2: And and after you smashed? Like, what was the conversation like she felt right after you smashed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: You know that she has melitonin in it.
Speaker 1: Got you doubles his night? Will well? She so I have in my apartment. I have an office, so her bags and all her ship was in the office. So I was like, go crazy in there, as messy as you want. I don't care. Just close the door. I don't want to see it in the bathroom. She had a couple makeup kids and ship and she just found places to put those in the bathroom. Again, don't care. Just make sure it's all packed up, and it doesn't you don't get like foundation on my toothbrush. So pretty simple. I don't have many rules. That was kind of it. Like Cleantley, she was cool. She actually like clean, did the dishes and ship like it was great. Was raised right, We're fine? Some pop, Yeah, positive, there's some. There's some moments.
Speaker 3: So that breakfast burrito on South.
Speaker 2: That one did it.
Speaker 1: So I cooked dinner. I baked some salmon. Uh seasoned it with like some Italian mixed seasoning Brussels sprouts, and uh, I think I did cous cous.
Speaker 3: This is the white girl whisperer right here.
Speaker 1: Yeahs couse, come on, that's a great anything this time.
Speaker 2: My name mause Yo. When a nigga make coos couse brussels, you know, he fuck with a lot of white women. Coos coos. Nigga make mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: He put the Italian blend seasoning on salmon.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to hit the rest of this. I got we'll be going after the big salmon.
Speaker 3: So we ate little Kendall Jackson Shardon what is this twenty twenty. You've had this Kendle here for two years?
Speaker 2: Can do Jackson? That's a good shot. N affordable too? Yeah yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah kill me. So we we get dressed. We go to Brooklyn for New Year's take the uber to Williamsburg, meeting up with some friends.
Speaker 3: I had a thousand dollars. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Wait till you hear how much of the uberback was sh So we go. We go into into Brooklyn, meet friends at the spot. It's a wine bar. It's a pizza shop that's also a wine bar. So it's like a lower underground. Gets really hot in there. This is a big thing throughout the night. It just it got way too hot, overwhelming. But I'm there with friends. I kind of like she's talking of the girls in there. I'm just like, so, I hang out my guys, like we're drinking wine. Midnight comes around. I'm a lot. I'm drinking wine like it's a Miller light. I'm pretty drunk. And after like forty five minutes after the ball drop like, let's let's get out here, Like I gotta I gotta go.
Speaker 3: So no, I mean, just don't.
Speaker 1: We made it out at the midnight thing. We smacked sugar a little smooth. Oh, yes, you smack you guys. I didn't want to. I didn't want to, now hear me out. I didn't want to. And then she said to me, I almost I wish I could have voice recorded this. So after we after the kiss, she said to me, like, this is all I've been waiting for all night, and I was like, I wish one of you guys were here to.
Speaker 2: She wanted was to kiss.
Speaker 1: She was like talking about yeah, like this is all I wanted all night, and I was like, we could have stay at home, Like it was this.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's your response. She wanted to kiss.
Speaker 5: That's definitely his response.
Speaker 3: I've seen him talk to women. He probably said that.
Speaker 2: Probably the response was I should have stayed.
Speaker 1: All you wanted was a kiss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was waiting for minute. She wanted to kiss the guy. But in front of like that thirteen hour train ride from Cleveland to stay with and had sex with the.
Speaker 3: First Jazzine, I gave you the line to stay back, which was so yeah, this felt like my last first kiss.
Speaker 2: You didn't say that. I didn't say that, Okay, So yeah, smacked sugar midnight and then.
Speaker 1: What we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, nice, okay, shirt you tongue her down? Where where was where was your left and right.
Speaker 1: Hand in my pockets?
Speaker 2: Boom? As we're not doing that, he grabbed her.
Speaker 3: If you're not doing it, he might have grabbed the faceball off the face.
Speaker 2: And tongue her down for sure. Yeah, you ran your finger, You ran your fingers door hair, it's hair. You didn't. You didn't hand You didn't han't Homber.
Speaker 1: No, mall, I didn't hand Homer.
Speaker 3: Did you guys feel like one body? Like it wasn't even two of you anymore?
Speaker 2: All right, So it's so good it happened. No, I want to know because it sounds like she wasn't she was follow she was a good company. That was great, So I want to know where it went sour.
Speaker 1: So I mean again, like at this point, it word how many nights we're going into the second night? It's still only one night in. But it spent a lot of hours. Yeah, I just again, I haven't had any spend long.
Speaker 2: Hours, So you know that's what you know, dude is sick of a chap likes went so many hours for a day, Like what it's the same amount of hours and every day.
Speaker 3: It's like when parents say their kids eighty two months.
Speaker 1: So we uh, and I was like, we gotta I gotta go. So we leave, get home around like one. I'm too tired. I'm like drunk hot tired, ate like a seventy dollars uber fee for a mile ride. Yeah, fun, immediately passed out, just went to bed. Didn't hook up. Near's night nears even nights.
Speaker 3: You want to be pure going into the new year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely. Yeah, I want to throbbing hangover from wine and right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's body count goes to zero, is what I on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the stroke of min yeh, yeah, absolutely stroke.
Speaker 1: So we wake up. I think we hook up that morning. I'm pretty sure we hook up that morning.
Speaker 3: We do we do pre or post brushing teeth?
Speaker 2: Uh, you got nastiest They like each other at this point.
Speaker 5: No teeth there.
Speaker 1: Well, like I no, I'm saying, if I day breath, that's crazy. If I had gotten out of bed to pee, then I would have brushed my teeth. But I don't think I did. I think we just won't.
Speaker 3: But then it's weird if you're the one person that brush their teeth in the morning. Then y'all start.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm worried about my health.
Speaker 5: I don't I mean, I'll brush my teeth afterwards about your health, doesn'.
Speaker 2: Yeah you use the condom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Worried about my health. That's why I brush my teeth before I have unprotected sex with a girl of rise.
Speaker 3: Yeah a look at seven hours from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, look at me. It's like I came about my health, like going into the strip club with a mask on.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, all right, all right, okay, d over.
Speaker 1: That morning and then what's this? This is going into day three? Day three? Okay, day three, we walk around, uh in the morning. We we walk around Washington Square Park. I bring my back backgaming board, play some back Ammon.
Speaker 3: Score some Heroin.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, share the needle Washington Square Park. Yeah. Well, go to a chest spot, play some chess. I mean, if we're just like burning clock you, I was going together. I was texting Rory. I was texting. I was like, I'm just burning clock man, just like doing any.
Speaker 2: Dude that walks around with a backgamon board in his book bag with a girl that he's never met, a girl that he just met from Cleveland there's a fucking site.
Speaker 3: Is not from what type of chess?
Speaker 2: Did y'all play the chess?
Speaker 3: We like the clock?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. We didn't clock it because at those games max clock game is like ten minutes. I was trying to it was we needed time.
Speaker 2: It wasn't slow cooked dead.
Speaker 3: Was this one of like her things on Ryo, like big Chess Player. I just like, how do you know? She even knew what the rook did?
Speaker 1: She needed a little refresher. But it ended up being fine. We ended up having a good That part was fine. I'm into like the activities of games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you let her win?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Are you chapping? Make your queen?
Speaker 5: Let him? Let him ye, let him get there.
Speaker 3: I had like six on tendres check making that queen. Oh my god, No, it's fine. I'm gonna run at thirty two after this.
Speaker 1: And then we that was fine. I think that was what was this? This is night three?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, the whole day out and then we come back night, go to bed, all that whatever, next day, last day, last day, last full last day, last full day, last full night. She gets up and goes, hey, I have some friends that are here like that live in New York. I'm gonna go hang out with them during the day, and I've never been more happy in my life. Absolutely, that was that was my ball drop. Yeah, so I was like, oh my god, fuck, please go see your friends.
Speaker 3: Its gonna be a great year.
Speaker 1: So so I go to the gym. I'd spend like two hours of the gym, and then I get back to my apartment and my buddy Kevin, who you guys met, who came on stage with his fiance was wife now in Boston they live here. He was like, yo, I play. He plays basketball at the Equinox in the Upper East Side. He's like, yo, we got to run at three if you want to join.
Speaker 3: Roger Julian's never played basketball in his life. He's like, yeah, I got you. I'm there.
Speaker 2: I'm there.
Speaker 1: I was like, I bet so I get there at two thirty. I'm there early. I'm like warming up, and we played till like five thirty six ish. So I have been like three hours of basketball. I get home. She's still not back. I'm like nice a text her. I was like, hey, we had dinner plans for eight o'clock. So I was like, as long as we do the dinner at eight. We're cool, not pressed about it. She's out with her girlfriends. Gives me like minor updates. Eight o'clock rolls around. Missed the first reservation. I was like, no, rush, enjoy your time with your girls. I'm still at home. I'm chilling. I'll extend the reservation to ten.
Speaker 3: Look how the tables turn with us. Guys though we want to get the girl away immediately, but once she starts doing something else, yeah, now we miss her.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a missing thing, it's just what we have dinner reservations, and if like, it was just annoying because I was in this limbo, Like I could have gone out, I could have seen other friends. I could have had dinner on my own, but I was just stuck in my apartment. Yeah, it was just waiting for four fucking hours to see what we were doing for dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you fucked around. Just got a triple double. He was on a high, you know, light work, so triple single.
Speaker 1: You went nuts o'clock. Nine thirty comes around, the kitchen for the restaurant closes at nine thirty. So I was like, look like we're not going to make this. Don't worry about it. Stay out with your girls. I'm going to order food pick it up. If you happen to come home, we can add to my order and I'll go grab it. Don't worry about it. She's like okay, and like I could tell her text her a little incoherent and drunk, so and I was like, that's fine. I don't care. She's with her girlfriends. Please enjoy your time. So it's ten thirty. I'm going downstairs to my apartment. It's pitch black, it's also raining, and I'm in you know, black hoodie or whatever the shit that I usually wear. And I'm walking up my street, crossing the main road that my street runs across, and I look over to the left and I see her shoes. She has these white Jordan four cement on. They're very distinct. I can see them in my peripheral I see them. And I see her holding hands with someone and has really long hair. And I was like, oh, it's a girlfriend. They've been out all day whatever. And they're walking to my apartment door. They get outside my apartment door, the light from my apartment illuminates both of them. I see it's not a woman, it's in fact a man's and they're they're clutching hands, and then he's wearing I lent her a backpack for the day. He's wearing my backpack.
Speaker 6: Holy Simothy.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, wait, hold on, I rwand a little bit. She's walking down your block. You walk past her because you're going to get the food.
Speaker 1: I leave my building. I make a left to cross. We just bleep my street names. Please, no, you make a left. Cross the streets I crossed. I'm going north. Yeah, she's walking west. So we're going like, she's coming this way. I'm going this way. I see them. I stop on the median, turn around. See the light from my apartment illuminates them, see him when my backpack, See her and him like clutching each other, holding hands, and then they start aggressively making out what the fuck? Right outside my apartment. She has my keys in her hand. She has my keys in her hand. He's clutching my backpack like a toddler, sticking his fucking tongue down her throat, and she talk about moving the hair. She's moving his fucking hair from his face so they can because it's wet out. It's rain, you know, Yeah, she was wet out, So anyway, any comments before you continue.
Speaker 3: No, I don't don't have any.
Speaker 1: Keep going right, So this is great. So I see this. They do it, lean in kiss. He's doing the like body language rocking back and forth, like come on, baby, I don't want this to end. And he like grudgingly takes off my backpack, hands it to her and she takes my keys, unlocks the door, and goes up to my apartment. I'm like, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Are you standing like on a corner like fucking daredevil and got I have my hood up.
Speaker 1: And I'm on the media and I'm on the media. It's dark out, it's raining really the median.
Speaker 2: On the range there.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, how did you feel like, in comparison to your New Year's Eve makeout to his makeout paying something? Okay? Okay, she looked much more into way more into it.
Speaker 1: Okayt Yeah, I was elated. Yeah, guys, I don't think I will be happier this year. Okay. I think I think I peaked.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, if if you're hurt, you can say it's okay.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, no, we go get to that. But I got all right, So finishing, You're in the Median drenched in rain.
Speaker 1: I'm not right.
Speaker 2: I dressed properly, didn't have.
Speaker 1: I had an umbrella?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, alright, umbrella.
Speaker 3: He was thinking when he left his uh spot too, like, damn, which should I have my backpack? This would have been easier.
Speaker 2: Let's tell the truth. And you saw him kissing. Did you hear did you hear rain on me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was standing like a shanty outside with the umbrella.
Speaker 3: Job rule and Mary J. Blase just started playing all of these rainy days.
Speaker 2: All right? So what happens?
Speaker 3: From Nick?
Speaker 1: So I go up a few blocks to pick up my food. I come, I walk back to my apartment. I call a friend in the meantime, and I tell him the entire story about what happened. And I was so I was so happy. I was like, hey man, I'm like, you have no idea what just happened. That I catch him up to speed and then I was like, I have my AirPod and I was like, I'm going to go in and just blow this whole shit up. Do you want to stay on the phone. I think it'd be really funny if I had like a witness for this. He was like, because he's in the entertainment space. He was like, I'm uncomfortable. He goes, I don't know if I want to listen in on this, and I was like, come on, man, just like stay in one ears just so you can hear what I say. He was like no, So he hung up, and I was like, what this is fucked up?
Speaker 3: You hit me when you guys are playing chess. Oh, Rory, I would have put that shit on speaker and at the edge.
Speaker 1: Of my seat. I should have hit Rory. Yeah, I hit the wrong friend.
Speaker 3: So I might have drove to your carib Yo. Give me fifteen twenty minutes. I'll be there.
Speaker 2: You stand outside, so keep standing on me. I'm pick you up right there.
Speaker 3: Give her time for your backpack to try.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'll pick you up on a media. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: So I go into my apartment. She's visibly drunk sitting on the on the couch in the living room and I walk in and there's like an archway in my kitchen that looks right in the living room. And I stand in the archway and I was like, hey, how is your time with your your girlfriends? And she was like, oh, like it's crazy. My my girlfriends. Actually we're all busy. But I end up having a random girlfriend that I forgot lived in New York and we hung out all day and I was like, oh, it's incredible. Like where does she live? She was like I don't know. I was like, you spent four hours with her and you don't know where she lives. Yeah, And I was like, okay, whatever, and then she goes, well, how was your day? And I was like, I went to the gym, play basketball, waited for you to go to dinner four hours later. Yeah, it doesn't matter. I picked up food. I'm cool. I was like, anyway, let's go back to your day. I was like, you know, you know what's crazy. This is what I got, really sarcastic. You know, this is my favorite kind of ship to do. I was like, you know what's crazy. And at this point, I fill up a glass of red wine. I hold, I'm so petty, I'm so petty.
Speaker 2: He was definitely, you gotta put red wine in the hole in his heart. He had to put the.
Speaker 1: I promise, he had to put some cabin in.
Speaker 3: That ship, you know, and you know he was taking you know, he was taking the food. Out slamming the microwave door. Your baked chickens over here if you want it.
Speaker 2: Man, he had to go all the way to zero. He was just looking at the definitely swirling.
Speaker 3: He's over here unless you already ate, all right.
Speaker 5: Man, go ahead.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be sick at the end of the story. I'm sure he beat again.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did, absolutely, So I say. I was like, oh, so back to your day. She tells me. You know she a girlfriend. I was like cool. I was like, you know, what's crazy? And she was like what. I was like, you know, when I was waiting for our reservation that was originally at eight and then eventually ten and then ten thirty, you didn't show up, Not a big deal. I got food in my bag, my other bag, and I was just dropping like subtle. Yeah, it's just it was so much joy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was like when I went outside, I saw you and who I thought was your girlfriend holding hands walking towards my apartment. And I was like, correct me if I'm wrong, because you said you were out with a girlfriend and dark and you know here, if you say, correct me if I'm wrong, I said it's dark out, it was raining. I might have seen. I might have you know, my eyes might have lied to me. I saw you making out with a guy who had women like hair. Do you want to? And then she face sunk, just sunk, like it's like when you got pulled over and she was just sober. Yeah, she had nothing to say, and I was like, all right, I'll take your silence as I'm right, So I continued. I was like, okay, So when I stood on the corner, I saw YouTube making out about four or five times. I was like, I also saw him clutching my backpack that I lent you for the day. I was like, you know what, I've been in that position before. I've been the guy that didn't want the night to end. You took a girl out on a great date. She tells you she has to go stay with her girlfriend for the final night of this because obviously I was the girlfriend in this story.
Speaker 5: You both there, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 1: Both the women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's this devious bitch men. We got to stick together because he was lied to as well.
Speaker 1: We're not mad, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know her Riz.
Speaker 3: I will say, though, at everything that is disrespectful here him having the backpack is.
Speaker 1: That is literally what bothered me the most is that fucking guy told him clutching my blue lemon backpack, don't let nobody cuts the little movie gripped up both hands. Yeah, it's been pansy. So I said, look, I've been that man. I've been in the position where you had a great night. You probably took you out to dinner. Yeah, they had ice cream. She had ice cream in my freezer that I found later afterwards.
Speaker 3: She brought the ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh, it gets better, It gets better. They shared a full date with this guy. So I was like, look, I don't want to be a cock block. Doesn't seem like he wanted your night to end, and it doesn't seem like you wanted your night to end with him either, based on how often you tour making out and based on your body language together. I was like, how about I do you both a favor. I was like, how about you grab all of your stuff and I point to my officer all her ships sprawled out, and I said, you pack all that up and go to his for the rest of the night, for the for tonight, just stay with him, because clearly you both didn't want this to end. And she tried to interject and I was like, save it, like I'm good.
Speaker 6: What was what was her?
Speaker 1: I was not hurt. I was very definitely, I was very extremely happy.
Speaker 3: So I said, friend, like this ought to be good.
Speaker 1: So I point, I pointed the office. I was like, pack all of your stuff and get out. And she tried to say something, and I forgot what I said.
Speaker 3: I remember playing in the background.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've I've been wanting my apartment to myself. Just take your stuff and go. And again, it's ten o'clock, it's rainy, I live on a high walk up. So I send her out my apartment. And then this is the most petty thing that I did. While she's packing up and she's like doing her whole fucking thing, I turn on my bluetooth and I played I played two songs.
Speaker 3: Oh he was hurt. Selection when you you put music madlaylist.
Speaker 1: You want to guess the two songs that I'll give you the two artists that Jojo let up. One was by the Weekend, of course, and one was by Future.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know the future? Was it future?
Speaker 3: You guys know future better than me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the first line, what does he say, I've been in the studio late working on residual. If we ever speak againting, I'm as happy that I told her truth.
Speaker 3: Yo, he was hurt as fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't know that song my collection.
Speaker 5: I then, yeah, and what's the weekend song?
Speaker 1: Heartless?
Speaker 3: She was the hardless one though, Yeah, you please her.
Speaker 2: She was in the gym and when you put that on, so she was back of her ship like yeah he heard matter of fact, you was mad.
Speaker 3: For three days and then saw her making out and realized that she was the one actually liked it.
Speaker 1: I have never been happier.
Speaker 3: So what was she saying to all this stuff?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I really I didn't give her the opportunity to speak because I didn't care. I just wanted her.
Speaker 6: She really could have went out playered.
Speaker 1: I wanted her to get out of player.
Speaker 6: All she had to do was the moment you said that is start laughing, pat hershit, but go to a hotel like so I.
Speaker 1: Told her, I said, I'm assuming as she stayed with the guy. I don't know where he lives or anything about this guy. I don't know. I hope he listens. I'd be cool. We're asking most I don't I know nothing about this guy, but she's but she texted me, so do we want to do the text on air?
Speaker 2: I have to hear what she said? Absolutely, we have to.
Speaker 3: Okay on Patreon, will get into some other.
Speaker 2: And happy three. Everybody's listening. Sorry, I'm sorry, we starting. Oh can I read it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can screen. I'll put it on the screen.
Speaker 6: I'm never in my fucking like, No, just give it, just give it.
Speaker 2: What do you say, baby, how you would handle it's like Harry Potter novel.
Speaker 3: That's something you wearing the socks. You are there, you go and wait. She didn't go out player to you though.
Speaker 1: Just hold on my response.
Speaker 3: She didn't say ship he's over there playing herd ass future. She passed over the left.
Speaker 6: Broad that I would have been dying laughing and packing my bags. I don't dying laughing.
Speaker 2: So this is what she says.
Speaker 3: What's the date?
Speaker 2: Is this the next day or this is nones This is Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Which is she left my apartment on the Tuesday. It was at least a full day after she left, like, she didn't talk to me right away.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's probably Wednesday, next day, all right, she says, and I quote, hey.
Speaker 3: Funny already.
Speaker 2: I love the way she started it. Hey, I know you may not want to hear from me, but I feel really bad about how things played out. Overall. I just want to apologize for being disrespectful regardless of how I was feeling. I shouldn't have done things in that way. I'm sorry that you were at the front end of my lapse in judgement.
Speaker 3: It's always a lapse in judgment with women. But men are pieces of shit, but women have laps of judgment.
Speaker 2: Wait a pr I shouldn't have No, she's a woman. Every woman's in pr I shouldn't have done things in that way. I'm sorry that you were at the front end of my lapse in judgment and shitty decisions. I tried not having many expectations women are going into this weekend, but I couldn't help and be hopeful in thinking we'd have a great time getting to know each other, especially having this very unique shared experience.
Speaker 1: As the weekend progressed, what was our unique shared experience.
Speaker 3: Each other and spending for look at wait but like listen to this spin?
Speaker 1: How somehow this became my fault.
Speaker 2: I knew that was coming.
Speaker 6: I was gonna wait until your story was over to tell you how it's your fault.
Speaker 2: But she said I felt I felt you had little desire to get to know me, and some comments that were made pushed me into that feeling a bit more. God, that last day we did separate things. I did have friends. Oh, that last day we did separate things. I did have friends that wanted to meet up for drinks towards the end of the day. I wasn't being dishonest about that. I didn't do a good job.
Speaker 1: You lied about that, But this is I love this literal friends. I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I saw this other guy, this next this next bar is crazy though I didn't do a good job at pacing myself. As you can probably tell from the lack of coherence via our text. It's so basically, she was drunk. It's not an excuse. You're using this, but it's not an no.
Speaker 3: But that's the way women do it. It's not an excuse, but.
Speaker 1: I'm going to text the excuse.
Speaker 2: But you know, if the roles were reversed, I would not be too happy with how things inspired. But I feel it's worth explaining what led to that happening. I'm sorry about tainting this experience and leaving you with a sour taste in your mouth.
Speaker 3: There is a bar between taint and you want to hear my response?
Speaker 2: Ready, get well soon.
Speaker 3: Julie got some self respect back in that. I thought the future and weekend was a little too much. And he was a little sassy with a cabernet. But yeah, get well soon.
Speaker 5: Get well soon, that's the title.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So how was this his fault?
Speaker 1: Though? Yeah?
Speaker 5: God, what house?
Speaker 6: Yes for her, yes, but you were miserable the whole time. And you think that she.
Speaker 2: Baked salmon and put Italian herbs on it and Brussels sprout?
Speaker 6: Do you think that she you didn't know, notice that you didn't really fuck with her like that that whole entire time.
Speaker 1: You're literally, this is my fault. She took a man to my apartment but I'm not give him my backpack and made out with him, and that's my fault. I was gonna pay for a dinner that night after her having a day with her girlfriend. I was gonna gladly take her out to a nice dinner. My fault. Yeah, go ahead, Can you answer my question.
Speaker 3: I gotta see you spend this what was the question to spend it, Please.
Speaker 2: Spend answer my question. Question.
Speaker 6: My question is do you think that she didn't notice how annoyed you were by her and how much you did not fuck with her like that?
Speaker 1: Do you think that you are that that is like me, I don't funk with half of my family like I'm just an agitated person.
Speaker 6: And I've seen you with girls that you like, and you're not an asshole to them, girl that you liked, and you were a you are fucking Bill Cosby before the pills, the guy you were the guy.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, you were the sweetest.
Speaker 1: Guy, Demarus. Listen to what you're saying. You're justifying her.
Speaker 2: You are my phone, regardless if I'm indie or not. How is it acceptable for you to go on a whole other.
Speaker 1: Fucking day, make out with someone and talk to back at my apartment.
Speaker 2: And be clutching his lulu. Okay, that's where the distion.
Speaker 3: That's what Let me answer.
Speaker 6: She was right, That's not what I said.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that she was demerous. Let me answer for him. Yes, she could tell I was annoyed. I also planned a date for us that night, well in advance now you tell me what he did wrong?
Speaker 6: Did you want to go to dinner with her?
Speaker 1: I scheduled two dinners.
Speaker 3: He kept pushing the resident, He pushed the reservation.
Speaker 1: I was finding new restaurants like I was home. I was home at six dinner?
Speaker 5: Was it eight?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: Came? I allowed with my girlfriends? Probably getting plowed.
Speaker 2: Okay, word, I'll find.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: How do we know she wasn't getting plowed while he was on the court, just thinking about her with every jump shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this man stood on the median in the rain, the mas well. The chicken was getting cold two blocks down.
Speaker 6: First of all, she wasn't getting plowed. If she was getting plowed at his house, he would have sent her in an uber home. He wouldn't have not at my house. The man she saw lives in New York. Okay, he would have sent her an uber home. You know that they were walking in the rain. If they were fucking in a house.
Speaker 2: And it's walking here, live very close to walk I think him meet her.
Speaker 1: I don't believe, because why would he be wearing my backpack? They were out walking and doing ship for a long time. This man was wearing my backpack. No, I'm just saying, if they're walking, if they're walking two blocks, she's not giving him a backpack to hole. Now they were going on a walk, walk if someone else is like holding your they went to the I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't think that she got plowed definitely to the moment.
Speaker 2: And then she walked bathroom.
Speaker 1: They were gone. They were together for at least at least six seven hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she said that none of the girls ended up being able to meet up. He left the crib seven hours.
Speaker 1: Before I went to the gym at eleven. She was already gone.
Speaker 6: Long story short, I'm not standing enough for her. She was wrong, she was she was outweigh what I will say. She wasn't wrong. She did something.
Speaker 2: She was wrong.
Speaker 1: She was wrong, she was I'm her, I'm her means of like shelter during this trip.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna wear Demeris just where you have to just put Demeris in the situation because I know her well, dudemus. It's not stopping one second at your crib, right say you and I I'm staying at your spot. And I know how you think, so you think you're really housing me. I know how you think I leave. We spend four days together. We fuck, We do all that. I come back to your crib outside of it carrying a girl is carrying your ship, and I'm making out with her in front of your door.
Speaker 2: You cool her.
Speaker 1: Keys with your keys in my hand. She has my keys like this tonguing down this fucking guy while he's wearing my back.
Speaker 2: You're cool with that, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I could have.
Speaker 3: That whole ship up one at a time.
Speaker 6: Listening, y'all are not listening. I did not say that you didn't have a reason to feel a way. You have every reason to feel a way. She's not wrong for making out with another guy. She's not wrong. She's single. You shouldn't have have been housing.
Speaker 5: Walk her.
Speaker 3: She's not wrong. We gotta stop with that. We have to stop with that just because you single. Especially she's not moving. She's not wrong, but she's But he's not mad. He's not mad at her because they were in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Now like that whole I.
Speaker 3: Was single ship. People just throw in when it doesn't even matter to the situation.
Speaker 1: Said.
Speaker 3: Nobody's saying you can't make out with another dude. But look how you move, and look how you're doing it. Look you coming to my house, committed to a trip.
Speaker 1: To stay with me. Regardless of how we felt about each other during this whole thing, we committed to each other for these four fucking nights.
Speaker 2: This man to the commitment on New Year's Eve. No other man with any idea what difficult it was for me to do.
Speaker 1: This man when he.
Speaker 2: Says that nobody would walk, I don't know anybody that melind girl on social media and stays with her for the New Year.
Speaker 3: I don't know one man that has way left baggage claim at Amtrak.
Speaker 2: At Amtrak, this man waited an hour and a half for something he didn't even know existed at Amtrak. He is a fucking hero.
Speaker 6: He housed the bitch for four days that checked the bag on Amtrak, and for somehow she kicked her out somehow, Like y'all are mad, What do you expect she would.
Speaker 5: Single?
Speaker 1: You're fucking committing to this trip, You committed to this, You are doing this with me together with me. That's like me if I bring her over she walks in because she had my spare key, and she comes in and I'm fucking a girl in my room and be like, oh, but I live in New York. I'm single.
Speaker 5: This is my hill, Like, that's fucking inside that I.
Speaker 3: Could be nipicking here. If she would have left his crib that morning with all her stuff went to a hotel.
Speaker 5: She got.
Speaker 3: Anyone on earth who cares are coming back to my with my ship and my keys.
Speaker 2: Don't bring them back to that. Don't bring to my mother. You could have tongue that nigga down on bro, That's what I'm saying. But listen, don't bring down on the back blocks.
Speaker 6: I I agree with you. That's why I said she moved nasty. The only thing I said was was she wrong for what she was?
Speaker 2: She could have done it, mora, she was wrong.
Speaker 6: Literally everybody has been with like, oh you staying with this person? All right, I'm in this city. I need something to do. I'm supposed to link it with my friends. My friends cancel on me. Let me call this other thing.
Speaker 2: That was all I got.
Speaker 3: It was always it was never there was never was there never friends.
Speaker 5: She never saw them. It was just me I was.
Speaker 3: She started the trip with hey for the next four days, none of my friends can see me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was I'm gonna say with my friends, Oh I can't stay with them.
Speaker 3: It was that dude that she probably could't stay with.
Speaker 2: Can I stay with you for late getting back to New York? He was really somewhere else with another for the new year. Yes, he got back into New York, hooked up with her on her last day.
Speaker 3: Here, and she got a text that morning, Yo, you're still an n y question mark. Hey, just got it.
Speaker 1: I know that for a fact, big facts.
Speaker 2: And then you know what she did was taking longer shout. She said, I gotta I got a William sent off of her.
Speaker 3: I gotta work and spent a girl of the day with my girl, watched that Italian salmon off her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she had to flush that Sam and Russell's I was advocate.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 6: She moved nasty, that was she moved.
Speaker 2: She she's adult.
Speaker 6: She should have just stayed the thing. If you're gonna move like that, like, if you a bitch that need housing, you need to move better.
Speaker 2: Bro, I got a hotel dude, that too.
Speaker 3: If she had a hotel dude that you are single and you can do whatever you want. I hope you do it safely, but you could do what you want.
Speaker 1: If she said to me, hey, and I totally would have been fine with this. Again circumstances, just be honest. You don't even tell me how you're staying with If she said to me, hey, I'm just gonna spend the first three nights with you. I'm gonna be here for a fourth night, but I'm gonna stay with my girlfriends. Because if and if again, if the girlfriends were the guy and the his I was the girl, totally cool, pet it up, do your thing, like, hey, we had our time together. You want to spend it with your girlfriends the last night. Go do that. Not a problem. Don't bring that ship to my fucking apartment and let me see it happen.
Speaker 3: She could have said, I want to go, but what I want to do?
Speaker 6: You will say, again, playing double's advocate, I really sincerely think that, like like you said, she was drunk and she was sucked up. I don't think that she was thinking when she did that, we're.
Speaker 2: Not doing that. We're not doing that doing that, we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: I was drunk and not thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember. But you know how to get back to my crib? Yeah, you get back to my house.
Speaker 3: You said, you walk up and we won't say the name when you walk up right. Yeah, I'm sure that door with that key sometimes you got to chiggle it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Double door, bro, it's not the easiest door to get into. Exact what she was doing.
Speaker 3: She remembered exactly how to get that door.
Speaker 6: She did your living room look out into the onto the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got corner of views.
Speaker 6: Nice damn she was.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 2: He's a dog.
Speaker 3: I mean, I respect how bold she is. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like her in something like it takes a lot of ball. I mean, I hope not she's listening.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best.
Speaker 2: I think that we should keep her around, though, I think I like I also think that, like, let's.
Speaker 6: Be real, like Julian, like you deserve stuff like you're that. No, not like that, but like Julian's done ship like that. You never did no ship to a girl before some wow ship.
Speaker 2: I was admitted.
Speaker 1: If we're committed, and if we're in a thing, I'm not going to go out of my way to go committed to see someone like.
Speaker 3: Again, Like comm committed. Committed is a bit aggressive word, but let's say we have an understanding.
Speaker 2: That they both committed to the four days with each other. That was a plan from Jump, and it was like, all right, cool. He made plans on the last night to try to be a nice guy, show a nice.
Speaker 1: Gesture regardless of how I felt, because I made it pretty clear I was pretty over the whole situation. That's the marriage is saying that she picked my pride, was admitted to it. I'll power through it and we'll go on this that we'll do the last night thing together, committed to it.
Speaker 6: I feel like you fucked her and she could tell that after you sucked her, you ain't like her like that. So she went so she went to go get her ego boosted up. I'm not saying it's right, she's dead ass. I'm not saying that right. Women do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, women.
Speaker 1: Humans to get her and human humans.
Speaker 2: Humans do that.
Speaker 5: Can't we can't put basil basically.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Somebody took the whole room.
Speaker 5: Do that.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to say I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not just listening. You're my guy, I got.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you had to start your year, ye victim.
Speaker 3: Hold on to to Demerius's point because I agree men do this ego thing as well. Yeah, once she left, What time was it?
Speaker 6: You know he called somebody?
Speaker 1: You know he did when she left? It was it was a It was a pretty quick play. I didn't give her much time to say anything, so she left within within a half hour.
Speaker 3: Say what time was it at night?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably around the eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: That's enough time to some so you call something else.
Speaker 1: I just really wanted a night alone in my hurt, I called.
Speaker 2: I called her. When you want to be alone after some shit like that, you have Bobby Blue Bland played in the bag.
Speaker 3: He texted her mom and said, I just want to unwind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played alone, He texted.
Speaker 2: I say, you know, I think twenty twenty three is old about me finding myself.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty mey gave what twenty twenty me?
Speaker 3: I just think finally this year, I'm gonna put myself.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's what you did. Now that we got that out the way, now we got to be real friends.
Speaker 1: What do I get?
Speaker 2: That's what you get for meet and women on social media. It's a little nasty, horny ass that and having them come stay with you. Yeah, ful man, that's where you went wrong.
Speaker 3: It was too many days and you are far from broke. You could have got her a hotel.
Speaker 1: You could have Why would I get her a hotel? What are you talking for?
Speaker 3: Safety reasons? You got to get to know her for at.
Speaker 6: Least like your fucking privacy. That's why you could have.
Speaker 1: Got If we if we end up doing another distance thing, it's two nights, I have a friend that does fly out pretty regularly.
Speaker 5: Let's do it again.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm willing to try someone else. Two nights.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a hopeless romantic nights.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I'm just I'm just happy that you're safe. Yeah, we're happy that the young lady say she had an amazing time for New Years. She came in with a bank, two of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had two banks. I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Twenty three is crazy?
Speaker 3: Why I understand your silence on the entire thing afterwards. You gotta stand yours a man heart.
Speaker 1: I know that whole thing her you got sucked up.
Speaker 2: Not that you were hurt, Yeah, burned a little bit. Did I swear her ego wasn't Julian? These cameras and his mic, you're talking to me, There's no way I didn't care I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what you know about caring. I didn't hear ego being her different things different.
Speaker 6: You could not give a about a bit, but I could be like, it.
Speaker 3: Could be a very nice feel. Who does she think she's talking to that she can do this type of ship the ego, I don't care about her, but who she think she's talking to?
Speaker 2: Exactly the ego for her to bring another man to your doorstep. That's your book bag on his lips, bloated chat sticking it with your keys, chap sticking it because if she shooter, she wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have did that all her ship that she was working for the day. So she had her laptop all her fucking her. They made the only fan to the gods for him. Now they made the only fans gods.
Speaker 2: They made only fans.
Speaker 3: Luckily that was a Lulu Lemon bag. That was Jan Sport. I would have sold it. No, you can keep the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I emptied the bag out in my living room and just put all your ship.
Speaker 5: I was like this, did you find a strand of his hair on it?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: How did you empty your ship though? Did you just turn the bag over or did you.
Speaker 1: Take stuff about it. I was I was nice. I put it, I put all my couch.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, what dump push it on that? What if she couldn't go to that dude's crib.
Speaker 1: I don't care, no, I know that he does.
Speaker 3: I just want to know, like what she was thinking, because maybe they didn't go back to his crib because she couldn't because he probably there was another girl there, so he they were both doing their ship and walked away.
Speaker 1: Not a big white guy, of course, big white guy. Big white guy looked like like a hockey guy. I think he was like a DJ long hair, long haired, up with flex that night.
Speaker 6: But that's why you ain't go snatch that little little Can.
Speaker 2: We face tommer?
Speaker 1: I number you can. I don't want to talk. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I want to, he should say, for that's gonna pay. I'm face time with Let's do that we face I'm face timing her.
Speaker 3: And if she don't answer on that number, we got my phone here to pick.
Speaker 2: Somebody's face time, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You want to do it, you horn motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He needs papers. Yeah, and you know he's gonna start with like all right, so where is he dj at like can I get a gig?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: So the guy you were kissing like a spot on the seven you does he need an intern?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we're gonna get That was great.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was your New Year's man. I'm sorry, I'm still single, still single.
Speaker 1: Julian killing it if you.
Speaker 2: If if Julian decides to have you come stay with him, just remember drop the guy down on Broadway, don't bring him to the door, because things will go We'll just lie better, Just lie better.
Speaker 1: You can lie.
Speaker 3: That's another thing too, that hurts my ego, even if I don't care, like you wouldn't lie better for me?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You think I'm that dumb? That was a little slop circumstance.
Speaker 2: That was a little she should have been.
Speaker 1: It's raining the odds of me ordering food and timing it to.
Speaker 2: Go out, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: She was Circumstances had to align perfectly for me to catch them the minute I left my apartment.
Speaker 3: Had that was that was fair.
Speaker 1: Had I left my apartment thirty seconds later, we would have met at the door. Like I would have been opening the door to leave as she was making out with him, and I would have had to like walk around that like it was. Everything was so close to it just blowing up.
Speaker 2: She said, let me help you move forward. This is what you gotta do. When you have a girl come stay with you for the first time, you have to let her see you cleaning your gun.
Speaker 3: This is weird, though, because you're way more mature than me. Because if I saw what I thought was her and her homegirl, especially holding ads, you've approached, Yeah, because I'm silly, I would have like pretend to rob them. I would have done like a joke.
Speaker 1: So here's my question.
Speaker 3: Because you and like voice cracking.
Speaker 2: Man, you had to act like you can't you know what I'm saying, and be like, you know that's what love me. The kids are upstairs sleeping. You gotta put extras on it. You know what I'm saying. At that point, you got to just perform.
Speaker 1: Like I want to know because I wanted to ask you, guys, because when it was I had that brief minute of this might be a girlfriend, saw that they were making out, and then I had the split decision because they were outside for at least two minutes making out. I could have approached him and blown the whole thing up outside and then and then have gotten my food and gone about it. What would you guys have done what I had done and waited to go approach her afterwards?
Speaker 3: Or would you just put on Once I realized it was a guy and not her girlfriend, would still would have approached it.
Speaker 1: I said, I would have approached it if I had a friend there, because I would want like a witness or a homie to be with me on the approach. I didn't give a fuck about the guy. I wanted to kind of leave him out of it. I believe you care, He's just been a guy.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, you got it. You had to fuck with him and make him kind of like nervous.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Right, if it was a girl that I like, cared about and was dating, no, I may not approach because I would be nervous. What I would do if it was that situation, I would approach because I don't care, and I would make the situation, which is funny or rory is just like, well, I'm had a good what this podcast is joking jokes? But I'm I'm crazy, You know that, right? But yeah, but I'm not saying I would have been I would have been the winner. I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: Never nothing to the guy.
Speaker 1: And I never can anything to the guy. I don't care about it.
Speaker 2: You cannot do.
Speaker 6: Like Rory has common sense.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If it's someone I care about, trying to rub but that's what I'm saying. But but, but, but of course you never met at the guy. Again, the guy didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: You don't know nothing about nothing. This guy, he doesn't know Ship, he don't know who's upstairs.
Speaker 1: You don't trying to get Like I.
Speaker 2: Said, it was a girl friend upstairs for all he know. Okay, but what he was playing, you know what I mean? Both of these dudes like a ball in New York.
Speaker 3: But if it's this door, two of them, no four balls, well fire, the ball dropped. But if it's this door at my crib, it's my property. I was I was terrified, so I killed him.
Speaker 1: He was white. I would have gotten locked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, speaking of white. Dana White slapped Ship out of his wife. That's not a terrible second. Yeah, sorry, all right, I'm just I'll pray for you.
Speaker 3: Well, I think if you would have hit him, it would have been like you standing up for the Taliband with Prince Harry killing twenty five. You had to get one back. He sounds a little bit like Prince Harry with you know, the hair and big white.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I just want to say that I think that you handled the situation.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that that's how you had to start your new year with, like drama and lies and you know, infidelities and deception and deceptor cons and all that other ship you get sept the com But I do implore you to.
Speaker 1: Go get tested. Yeah, I got tested this week. Clean. They gotta wait clean.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh ship the most trying part of it. Well, hopefully you're okay, You're clean. But we are gonna we are gonna FaceTime her because I have to. I would love to give her a peace of my mind. Wish my friend, yeah, and tweet.
Speaker 1: Like pretend like I'm mad, color and player, not pretending, you know, not man.
Speaker 3: Like you like you were really hurt.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 5: She'll probably stay with the team, stay with the team. She's staying with all, stay with all. I stay with me.
Speaker 2: Well, she ain't staying with me after what she did to this nigga. No you hotel sexy.
Speaker 3: She she's bringing all the strangers to my address.
Speaker 2: Sex workers?
Speaker 5: What you are like?
Speaker 2: You stay at the hotel.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all are dragging it.
Speaker 2: I'm just so we gotta have fun with it. She wanted to do this to his door. That's crazy. His bag not saying. I mean, he didn't say he caught her, like when he walked six blocks down and showed him at a diner, Like he shut the front of his door with his bag on, with his lou bag on. That's sick.
Speaker 1: I think she's twenty seven. She's an adult.
Speaker 3: That's an adult.
Speaker 6: That's twenty two year old work. Like, that's twenty one, twenty two.
Speaker 1: Year old work.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie she's oh she she's all right.
Speaker 3: Well, how she's not close to sex worker? No, not even a little bit. She did it for lodging.
Speaker 5: No, because it was an agreed upon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a contract. She saw he said that you could stay with me for four days. So now she knew she has she breached the contract. She has room and board.
Speaker 3: Right there was there was goods served, Like to me, that's close to sex worker.
Speaker 5: Close.
Speaker 1: She might.
Speaker 5: On taxi he's the servicing goods.
Speaker 1: Maybe she could write off the train ticket yeah, the train ticket and.
Speaker 6: That young lady.
Speaker 3: But I mean, hopeuy, it's kind of funny to put it on her.
Speaker 1: Though hopefully you had a good time because I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: So if it was the sex good, yeah, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: It was worse.
Speaker 6: I feel like, has she not did? I feel like your energy would be different? Has she not did what she did?
Speaker 1: She did what she did. We probably wouldn't spend twenty minutes on this story more than an.
Speaker 2: Hour, but of course it would have been different. Of course it would have been different. But that was the whole thing of it, Like it turned all the way she voted to do.
Speaker 1: We can't talk about the hypothetical world. She never did that, but she did do it.
Speaker 2: But that everything other than that, it was great. You felt like she was cool. Would it have been another another fly out if.
Speaker 1: That didn't happen.
Speaker 2: No, if that didn't happen, No, really no I believe that.
Speaker 6: So you didn't like her?
Speaker 1: It was for It's just a lot, isn't like any of them? Like if I go no, no, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to come back out of four a's. I'm just saying, would you have linked one again?
Speaker 3: Like what if what if she would have just texted you like, Y'all'm in New York tonight at midnight? Was good?
Speaker 1: Depends on you.
Speaker 2: Guys had your first kiss? Oh so you didn't really you didn't like it? He wasn't feeling like that, you know, like anybody?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: No, he likes Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: He likes some people. He likes something.
Speaker 5: Look look at him he does. Look how quiet he got?
Speaker 2: Everybody does.
Speaker 3: I would like to have the dude on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I would love to find out how he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I'm not hey if you're a six what six two? He's a pretty big guy, like six two, long blonde hair.
Speaker 6: Why do you say he might be DJ?
Speaker 1: Where did you? Because I think I found his instagram, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe the words you're saying. As bad as that everything I was defending you, I'm longer.
Speaker 1: It was by way of a friend. When I called to him. It was a whole I'm telling you, it's like a whole thing. It's it's not bleep out his I g just say it to me. I don't know it. No, I don't I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I don't know it did you find it in her?
Speaker 1: Like followers like I can't remember.
Speaker 2: What, but that's a natural thing that has to hurt if a girl staying with you and then you see a tongue in another dude down, that just has to hurt her. But it was just like because it's like you're using me just to stay in my house and like you out here sucking, dick. You know, it wasn't even you are here sucking.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't that. It was the fact that like she's on my couch like all barefoot and like cozied up and the ship and then expecting me to take her out to dinner, Like that's what that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like no, I'm with you, No, that's that's what bothers. His energy was like he felt like we were like like going, you're like everything, like Julian I have the same jersey on bro, I'm on your team here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what bothered me, Like I just think you searching for the ig was like when j R. Smith called the time out. Were on the same team and know.
Speaker 5: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: That kind of hurt us that might have do it like don't look for the dude's I g don't do that. Keep it playing. Uh, get well soon was great. I think that was a great way to just play, you know, get well soon.
Speaker 3: Did you think about coming down as a man?
Speaker 2: No, I think you missed a golden opportunity to show out in front of your building up I would.
Speaker 1: Have been there was nobody there, like I would have just done it for me.
Speaker 2: And that's what this is about for you.
Speaker 1: Not really, it's not.
Speaker 2: I would have the kids are upstairs sleep, and this is what you're out here doing. I can't believe you got to go into it. You gotta lean because you're not. You don't care about the situation.
Speaker 1: I should have been like all my pocket exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your bike bikes? You out here with bikes?
Speaker 3: Damn man.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, hopefully she's happy, Hopefully you're happy.
Speaker 3: She doesn't give a either. She doesn't care.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 2: I don't think she typed that.
Speaker 6: That message was long as fuck. She gives a fuck.
Speaker 1: She cared about covering herself because she knew I was gonna come on here and talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she.
Speaker 2: Feel What did you take on all of this? Do you think that she was wrong? Naturally?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: I think she was nasty about it.
Speaker 2: She was nasty about it.
Speaker 3: She's just trying to get more people to agree with him.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't anyone just saying.
Speaker 2: The Marius would have started crying if you walked up on her and another nigga kissing, like no I have I.
Speaker 6: Have I laugh and really inappropriate, I would laugh.
Speaker 2: I would have would have cried.
Speaker 1: Understand.
Speaker 6: Imagine you me, you don't listen to no, because when you you don't see men.
Speaker 3: Say that, it's over. When you're saying you don't see it.
Speaker 6: Another nigga, When you're caught like that, like red handed, and you know it's over all, you gotta do it like you gotta laugh, Bro, you're caught like there's nothing you can do all that.
Speaker 1: I didn't give her a chance to respond because that just no matter what she said, because.
Speaker 2: The moment you said that, my daughter was like, oh ship, I was fucking with a chicken. I called the same I told you about and that was her thing. You don't know. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She didn't she pull up to your crew too?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: He my no, didn't you catch a girl in the car going to your crib?
Speaker 1: Crib?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Never got never put my crib like that. You crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you take a picture of video?
Speaker 3: You video everything?
Speaker 1: I mean everything, manager you guys, I would.
Speaker 2: Know you should have videoed it for storage. So we tell this story and then we post we've learned the face.
Speaker 3: You put all our ship out there.
Speaker 2: The golden opportunity to bring the story full fledged circle just closed this whole thing out, and we would have had great footage for our loving Yeah.
Speaker 5: He could, he could, He was. He was holding his tears back his hand.
Speaker 3: He couldn't look at this man hyper ventilating on the video, kissing everything.
Speaker 2: Think of this figure, got gone your fruit teas in his head?
Speaker 5: Ship man, fruit teas.
Speaker 2: Damn dog. That's a hell of a way to start your year. It's gonna be a great year for you, I feel.
Speaker 3: I think it's only up from here.
Speaker 1: I can't get worse. But relationship wise, you're good, Okay, gotta be uphill from her, got to be.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think that was the craziest thing that happened during our break.
Speaker 2: What was the craziest thing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: You said you opened your phone one time and saw something and then closed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did the same exact thing, and the first thing I saw was edding in funk Flex sitting with their legs open, congratulating one another.
Speaker 5: We were we weren't even congratulating that two.
Speaker 2: Minutes it with their legs over congratulating each other.
Speaker 5: That's what y'alls congrat.
Speaker 3: So Flex posts a picture. Well, I'm sorry ed reposted it. That's why I clicked it. Okay, I have nothing against Flex, I just don't follow them. So I see this photo and I'm like, oh, Flex posted this. I thought maybe maybe the intern that Flex was talking about posted this photo. I come to find out off the caption, Edden is the intern, and funk Flex says, and I'm gonna say in a much calmer and regular voice than what this caption probably you should say.
Speaker 1: It like Flex.
Speaker 3: Well you know Flex was yelling, well, all right, hold on, let me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for new intern shooter editors with amazing turnaround time travels alone, be by, don't come with the funny shit by my side with celebrities, and will received recognition publicly for their work. This is great for your resume. Get your resume game.
Speaker 3: We're so digital.
Speaker 2: DM me funk Flex right now. If you can shoot, edit and DJ.
Speaker 1: For free.
Speaker 5: Fuck you for that. That's great.
Speaker 2: Oh please paragraph so wait, no, this is what I love about this post. So funkle shout out to the legend funk Flex. He posted a picture with himself and editing, and the caption reads, my first intern. We have about fifteen more re narrative two. So you're fifteen people behind you, buddies. Yeah, as soon as you slip up your asses out of the sure, funk Flex not a Hot nine to seven intern. This is a funk Flex intern. You're working for Flex, not Hot ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Exactly, You're not working thank you.
Speaker 2: Ed already made a lot of money daily, making a lot of money daily. You're making a lot of money, well.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But he feels he's ready to try some new things for free, for free, for free, he's a shooter editor and DJ for free? Are you a shooter?
Speaker 1: He put? Oh, okay, sorry I thought he said he's a shooter editor. DJ put a question why just think.
Speaker 3: He's a little fucked up that he described what Ed does. He's a shooter editor and DJ, and then below says, are you a shooter editor and DJ? Question mark DM me to just replace him first.
Speaker 1: Of many.
Speaker 2: Ed, Hi, Well, congrats on your intern with Funk flex kegendary DJ radio personality the wrong city.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, how did this come about.
Speaker 2: Into the contest?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: So what people people tagged me on this that I didn't know. Okay, next thing, I know, I'm up editing your show and that you get paid for that. I get paid for it very well, on a daily very well. Yeah, I love this job and he loves you. Yeah, well Rory doesn't love me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so eternal thing.
Speaker 5: That's fine. Oh anyways, so, uh, I get a d M at three a m. From Flex himself asking me what I do. Yeah, and then he asked for my number when I gave him the number and he called me at three am. And next thing, I know, I'm at I'm at lobby. I'm I'm in lobby on Saturday.
Speaker 3: You were in his lobby.
Speaker 5: No, I'm in the lobby into Jersey.
Speaker 1: Did he lend you his backpack?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, definitely not.
Speaker 3: Does your girl know about this?
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. Well you'll be carrying his backpack soon, which is fine.
Speaker 5: That's great, which is fine. I don't care. I'm I'm so for this whole experience. I mean, I'm cool with the fact that of learning how.
Speaker 2: To Well, no, this is this is you know old jokes aside, this is flex this is like.
Speaker 5: So I'm excited for that part. Uh and then in exchange, I'm doing video shit for it.
Speaker 1: Dope.
Speaker 5: I don't care about the free aspect. You people about that. People were fucking pissed about the intern free work ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm still old school because I interning was very valuable of me. I'm not one of the uh.
Speaker 2: Great intern a great intern.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of young kids think that they should get a hundred k the moment they turned twenty one yet to be a CEO at a company. Yeah, so I think that is great that you are interning. Yeah, I just want to know do you have the bandwidth to uh be with mister digital himself, mister sexual chocolate as he refers to himself as yes, uh, to do that as well as all the stuff that we have going on and that you have going on as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I told him my biggest compromise was that if you want this free work, and you could say himself too, is that is that because it's free work, I need to work with a proper schedule. I have a schedule. I work with y'all Mondays and Thursdays and even extra days, especially with editing for doing shit. Yeah, so I could do that, but I'm not fucking my bills up at the same time. But I will give you valuable work pause for Julian's sake, to you know, show you that I valuable. I'm the first one that I'm a great example.
Speaker 3: Do you think maybe he got a great example? Confused with DJ one ito that's I.
Speaker 5: Heard this earlier. Maybe I feel like he did maybe call.
Speaker 2: Me, So are you are you going to be the internal? He said, because it says we have about.
Speaker 5: What I was already at the station learning how to like set the backups and all that stuff up, programming, etcetera.
Speaker 2: So oh so you're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't tell about the you're in.
Speaker 5: No, I don't show the idea of battling fifteen other people's kind of hilarious when it.
Speaker 2: Flects me, like, yo, DJ, right now? Sure who asked to the first record you playing? He asked me to do this?
Speaker 5: I was, actually, I mean I was. He knows what I want. I appreciate this. This is a good close sign. I know what it is you say. He knows what what I want?
Speaker 2: Yo'r all right, he knows what I want.
Speaker 6: I think you were picked as the first intern for a reason, like hell yeah, don't disrespect yourself. You have a little bit of a clout in your space too, So there's a specific reason why he picked you in specifically why he wanted to get a pictures.
Speaker 3: That's why I called at three am, like, yeah, he was lonely, and I'm sure the come off as hating, and I promise you it's not. Anytime you have to say that before, it's probably it's it's really not hate.
Speaker 6: I do know.
Speaker 3: Despite all that other ship with Flex, Flex is a fucking legend and a staple of my life. Who do you think benefits more between this relationship funk Flex are edding?
Speaker 5: Okay, good question.
Speaker 2: Who do I think benefits from this?
Speaker 3: From this more? I think it's an easy fucking answer. You think Flex benefits from this one hundred percent? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Explain?
Speaker 3: Based off even down to what he put here. He's a shooter editor. Dj Edden is in so many different I guess you could call him different cultures, but he's in podcasting. He's an actual fucking video It's actually an editing. He's actually DJ and fucking indictment on New Year's Eve, Like he's not just some kid that was like down, I got some CDJs, Like he's in this ship. He understands.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Flex is so digital. He made an app one time. Eden totally understands, even social media how to cut things up to that, like this is a benefit to Flex.
Speaker 1: It's on film. Why are you recording it?
Speaker 3: You're recording I take it off that. Never mind, you're.
Speaker 2: Weird and Flex, I'll have you know that this gentleman is here illegally.
Speaker 5: Julian called that for a long time, but he knew you were gonna say something like that.
Speaker 2: Fuck damn.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: Let me apologize.
Speaker 3: I apologize and then it's just like nasty to me, and I understand. Go go go to his pitch the next the next photo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you don't like to me, this is just nasty.
Speaker 3: Uh by by my side with celebrities like that's.
Speaker 1: That's dope, ed celebrity. You excited to hang out with the.
Speaker 5: Most probably DJ Comlo.
Speaker 3: Naturally, I mean you know, yeah, Edd.
Speaker 6: And already making a lot of money daily is really sending me It is nobody else that he count your poet, and he did you tell him how much you make hottom?
Speaker 5: I just told him that I have a proper job that if you give me a proper schedule, I can work with you for free.
Speaker 3: Of course, Flex is a legend and can teach you a bunch of things, especially within DJ. I'm just curious with the time that you have what would be taught. I think it's cool that you think you a programming shit that you've never done.
Speaker 5: For example, when I went to lobby, like I was shotting the gentleman who's kind of setting his shit up, I got to watch him spend the whole time, you know. And he's an old school DJ, So that's a big benefit for me because I'm all right cool like he just mixes.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do all that extra shit, all the extra sound effects, all the extra work. Well he yells, definitely, for sure, but he but he more so does that in radio more than and I get it, you know, especially when you're in a fucking car like you hear that easy, So you know, the DJ stuff is what I want. So in exchange for the DJ and the come on, I got a picture of funk Flex on his page and shit like that. I mean, I like, I mean, I'll take that. It's a win for me, absolutely for you. If I take a picture of Rory, it's a win.
Speaker 3: If I shot you on bin same concept.
Speaker 6: It's more of like a when he was growing up, funk funk funk Flex was a legend kind of thing, and you had a similar situation that we won't talk about earlier, where you also got an opportunity where it was more, oh my god, this is something I would have loved to do when I was younger. I'm sure not necessarily something.
Speaker 3: That, but but at that point I wasn't at the point where I feel is in his career with shooting, editing and DJ.
Speaker 5: This is a great I agree.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is a great opportunity to shout out the flex for just you know, putting that together and good luck with the internship mans. Let us know if you need us to run down on flex and you know me equipment.
Speaker 3: I mean his last prodigy, uh is now in a completely different field of comedy.
Speaker 1: Who was left? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, still does he still work?
Speaker 3: Where the fun have you been? Sife left ninety ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I listened to the radio.
Speaker 3: Sife has been actually doing really well in comedy world.
Speaker 2: No that I know, Yeah, you know that, but I didn't know he wasn't wasn't no longer a ninety seven. Oh, so good luck Eden. Shout out to you. Shut out the flex in an internship?
Speaker 6: Is that why Yomi's here?
Speaker 2: Learn how to do this?
Speaker 6: You can't be here.
Speaker 5: This came up way.
Speaker 2: Before that, for sure, Yomy. Just let I will let you know that my vote is to get rid of this man. You'd be happier one undred percent that face. I don't want to see flex. You can have them.
Speaker 1: It's another thing.
Speaker 5: I swear to God.
Speaker 6: I thought that you were Asian.
Speaker 5: Wow, you get that a line?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you could tell she's not age.
Speaker 1: That racist. That is racist.
Speaker 5: That's assuming use.
Speaker 2: I thought that she was Asian.
Speaker 5: Did you bow when you saw this? You saw her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did. I saw it.
Speaker 5: That's why you took your shoes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I said she had a gone.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the things we talked about earlier. I opened up my phone for one of the few times over the break, and the first thing I saw is people mad at Prince how saying that he killed twenty five Taliban fighters. I thought that that was what happened in war. People are going to get killed.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's compare it to what we think his family overall. What do you think their their body counters?
Speaker 2: Oh man, how many countries, centuries of bodies, centuries the bodies are piling up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, if Prince Harry only has twenty five Taliban on them, this is a model citizen.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Prince Harry writes in his new memoir Spare that he killed twenty five Taliban fighters during his second tour of Afghanistan, according to reporting from news outlets that obtained the book ahead of its official January tenth release. The reported revelation marks the first time that Harry, the Duke of Sussex, has discussed the number of people he says he personally killed during his I think Carrie's been capped. I don't think Harry's so.
Speaker 1: I don't think he gets twenty five, they said. The insulting thing is he thought of them. He referred to them as chest pieces taking off a board and that. Some Taliban Twitter account responded, Wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait was it verified?
Speaker 2: Taliban has the Taliban?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hold on, do we know if it was a real Taliban account though, Yeah, did are they verify?
Speaker 3: Did they buy the check from elon?
Speaker 2: What if the Taliban uh twit account just posted the blue cat like bruh, They just supposed a blue cat like that cat. He ain't killed twenty five of us.
Speaker 1: That's because he was the gunner on a helicopter that was responsible for the most confirmed kills from that tour.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, So what was everyone up in arms about? Didn't I didn't see this until you guys brought it up.
Speaker 1: People were just responing to the fact that the Taliban was upset that he referred to them as chess pieces and not people.
Speaker 2: And well, I mean, war is it's war. It's war. It's everything. Every everything has to be You have to move a certain way to accomplish a goal. So I mean, I understand what Prince Harry may have been saying by chess pieces, that you try to, you know, detach us from these are humans, because you know, you don't want to just kill humans, so you know you're at war. This is a fucking you know, we have a goal here. This is all about us obtaining and you know, carrying out the goal. So I have to do this in order to get there.
Speaker 1: I understand they want to get charged with war crimes, but what that's crazy for committing for doing his job, going to wars, what.
Speaker 5: Everybody was doing in the war.
Speaker 2: The Taliban leader earlier accused the British Royal of committing war crimes. Mister Harry, the ones you killed were not chess pieces. They were humans. Prince Harry's description that eliminating people who he said were enemy combatants was like removing chess pieces from aboard. The truth is what you said are innocent. Wait, they were innocent people. These weren't people that were in the Taliman fighting. I mean Obama sent rand innocent people were chess pieces to your souldiers, military and political leaders. Still you were defeated in that game.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I thought he killed people fight.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If these were fighters, then I don't see nothing on Now these were just people in the country that just were.
Speaker 3: Then that would be right on par for Prince Hary's family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh you live here not anymore? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you want to find this funny from a different perspective that the Taliban leader is getting into cancel culture on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? The fact that they have a Twitter account is.
Speaker 3: Just crazy and they're outraged like everyone else on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what what's is? This is what I'm saying. That's why I had to just close my phone. I was just seeing that at the first It's just so much. It's like, what the fuck is going on out here? Man? And I didn't want to start my year with this dumb shit, but here we are. So yeah, Rest in peace to Fred White, drum of Earth Winning five passed away. Yeah, legendary group, one of my favorite groups of all time, Earth Wind and.
Speaker 3: Fire and some of the best drums ever ever.
Speaker 2: So rest in peace to Fred White. Rest in peace Barbara Walters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that was crazy, even though it's ninety three and still still was like, damn Barbara Walters.
Speaker 2: Barbara Walters passed away at the age of ninety three while we were going legendary journalists, some legendary interviews. Yeah, there was the Mike Tyson interview with her with Robin givebns. That was Barbara Watters, right, I think that was Barbara Watters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not about the one where Mike was like, you're a woman, so unless you're gonna fornicate with me, you shouldn't speak No, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that was bar The legendary Mike Tyson Robin gives interview in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was Barbara Watterska.
Speaker 2: So yeah, legendary journalist, some legendary episodes, legendary interviews. She passed away at ninety three, so condolences and prayers to her family.
Speaker 3: Don't run into too very many barbers anymore either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a name that's kind of like in itself out right. Yeah, not too many more barbers walking around. So yeah, man, we're back back ory ready, ready for twenty twenty Me? Yes, I can't wait twenty twenty me. Thank y'all for listening, Thank y'all for watching. We'll be back in a few days. I hope your New Year's is off to a great start. Hope you all are went up to your resolutions. I didn't have any, so I'm pretty sure that the gyms were packed all week. Uh you know the gyms.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, anytime you go to the gym, you never know who's going to be at your front door with another dude.
Speaker 1: Patreon for the phone call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yes, go to our Patreon. We're going to call this young lady. I'm gonna call this young lady on FaceTime because I need to let her know that what she did to my friend was unacceptable. And she looked me in my eyes jealous when we facetimed last two weeks ago and told me that, you know, she was kind of nervous because she didn't know what to expect from Julian. But it was really the other way around.
Speaker 1: I did not expect, we.
Speaker 2: Did not expect for this woman to bring another man to Julian's doorstep and give him some sugar right on the steps. So I'm going to call her face on FaceTime on our Patreon subscribe to Patreon to uh watch me give her a piece of my mind.
Speaker 3: And I think I found the dude on Instagram and we found the dude and he's DM me before, so I might be able to get in contact.
Speaker 2: You know her, You send the picture, you know her.
Speaker 3: I should come to come to him as a man for Julian.
Speaker 5: As a man.
Speaker 2: Go to him as a man for Julian. Your peace, bro, peace, fab The whole twenty twenty three is off the great start. Your question, you know this girl, your question, that's how you gotta do it, And just send them random picture. All right, all right, so we'll be back. Enjoy the week. Be safe. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No Wi