Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't agreed.
Speaker 4: That's your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop Mionnaier p up as d J e f N.
Speaker 5: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk.
Speaker 3: Drink chants most every day is New Year's s E.
Speaker 4: That's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, motherfuck mother.
Speaker 3: Would it could be hoping these wild should be. It's your boy in O r E.
Speaker 1: What up is d J e FN And it's the hottest goddamn room there is today. Hold my cucuse, we got some special guest today as hot as a motherfucker here.
Speaker 3: This is a drink Champs. Happy y'all make some n.
Speaker 1: Now when you're talking about funny, funny, funny, these guy's gotta be one of the funniest people on the planet. His Netflix special, there's not a moment on that special where tears wasn't coming out my eyes literally from his prostate exam to talk about his kids, and then he said in his special.
Speaker 3: Fuck them kids, I say, holy shit, I never heard.
Speaker 1: That the man is funny funny when Dave Chappelle produced, you know, got a chance to produce for something other than hisself. Dave Chappelle said that was the first person he thought of. He owned the club and was booking Dave Chappelle. The man has been doing this thirty one years, I want to say, in comedy and has never had a dull moment that I saw. So, in case you don't know who the fuck were talking about, were talking about the one. The only motherfucker God damn, listen, man was a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: He ain't get here yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy shit, oh man, oh man, take it so yeah, So what's going on earth?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 4: Man? I is it thirty one years ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, I got into this ninety one when I got out the military, you know, and you know I was in that motherfucker for about nine years military. Yeah, he was doing comedy in the Air Force. Well I was, you know, doing anything not to work. I'm not you know, I'm a skater, you know what I mean. I'm not that physical la you know what I mean. You need a man in here to fix something at your nigga. I was so ship, you know what I mean, I ain't that dude, you know what? Then? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I picked motherfucker when they first get over the ball. Look here, my mother want me to clean my room? How much you charge me? I'm that dude and us a second. Yeah, I was in that joint for nine years. I was gonna do twenty years, but the war broke out. So I told them niggas, I don't mind practice of Yeah, niggas was going to war for real. I say, I could have stayed at home and got shot. Yeah, just get out my mama, fuck that. So it was cool. It was one of the best experiences because coming from DC is segregated, you know, and you get to see the world as segregate. All black, anything black, anything black, segregated that way, you know, thank you, And so it got me to let me see the world at seventeen eighteen and on they dime, you know what I mean, And that's what I did it, and I was like, let me see what's happening, And you know, I knew it was a great place to start. They ain't say shit about finished. So I was in that bitch just trying to find you know what am I going to do? And do this for a while, get out your mother house paid. She was arguing at you for free as well. Go to these niggas at you for you look at it. No really, my man got popped, you know, in the game. So you know they was locking everybody up for the illegal pharmaceuticals. So I just said, let me try it out. So I just went in there and joined dog and say what can I do to leave today? And I passed the test. They said you can be after air traffic control. I said, when can I be one? Say, well, take about nine months for us to get you in the class. I said, what do y'all got to day that I could leave today? The nigga said, loading missiles. I said I'll take it and loaded missiles. I loaded nuclear weapons. Man, yeah, man on B fifty two, so hold on, could you drop something? And they got dropped one.
Speaker 4: They gotta be ignited. They got to like make them live.
Speaker 3: They have to drop from ano to do for the kill switch to go. Nucleus nuclear weapons are some of the most safest munitions that we got, but it does give you a different perspective that you get your faith know that man has the bilty to destroy the world because everything you you know, we're coming up God, you know, you know forty days historic bullshit. These motherfuckers got. You know, I was loading motherfucker missiles and bombs that could drop in on Miami kill everybody in this bitch and we can still I could teach you.
Speaker 4: Did you ever use one that? Actually they used that. No, know, what you do is you know I used to say this all the time.
Speaker 3: What they have is they do it.
Speaker 4: They call it the elephant walk.
Speaker 3: And what you have to do is change all the munitions in different aircrafts when it's you know that each time, when it's on alert, it's all our all our planes are on alert. And what you do you change the different munitions in them to let different capability in case. What you have to do. So what they do is, you know they you know, the planes be fifty two S B one. They just gold what we call an elephant won't go up and down the fucking runway, just up and down the taxiway. Now, if that bitch take off, that's your ass. Usually they just taxi back down and then you park them. If they take.
Speaker 1: Offs rehearsal, Oh yeah, it's just if you said it take off you know what time?
Speaker 3: You know what. That's why you run to a motherfucking girl, like, listen, we have forty five minutes the sugar you're waiting on, but he ain't coming, might as well fuck me, right, what is that edible?
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 3: Who else took an edible on the Mike Tyson?
Speaker 1: I got the Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Mike Tyson dugged us out. Yeah, he had him on the show. He forced us to do it. He's like, yeah, oh yeah, looked at him. I said no, I ain't gonna say no.
Speaker 3: I was hanging around Dave Now the motherfucker some people around there was doing shroom. You did it and say no, let's say you had tried. I said, I'm a little too old to be starting new drugs. I got minds where I'm at me a couple of these and shout at motherfucker Scotch or on some vodka drink. Yeah, I'm drinking.
Speaker 1: Just thirty one years, man, what's what's what's the highlight of that thirty one years?
Speaker 4: My special that I just did Netflix one, Yes, and.
Speaker 1: Especially how it was done. I believe Dave called Netflix and for your number. He could have called you directly. Yeah, he wanted to do it in a professional way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he called me, called my agent. Well I thought it was. I thought it was you know, motherfucker was playing a gag on me, you know, trying to get me because I like Dave Chappelle. I want you want permission to get your phone number. And the reason why he wanted because he wanted to produce us special like stop sucking with me. But I know him, Dave for a lot timeout your club, right, yeah, when he was a young dude, and I paid him a lot of money, paid him a lot of me because you know, when you own a club, you know the budget, a budget coming like this motherfucker, you know. So I said, nah, you know you usually have people go pick him up. I said, no, I'm gonna pick him up. Let me size this motherfucker up. And I went and picked him up and he was cool in a fan So still, you know, you sit in the back and you know how you as a rapper, and you see what bars this motherfucker got. And he came up with the joke, how did they white people came up the word nigga, so fucking brilliant. I saw him do that. I'll say, yeah, he the truth and we've been cool ever since.
Speaker 1: You know what's dope about comedians is I think a true comedian never stops being a comedian. No, like you know what I mean, Like like when we went to see Dave like off off the camera, he was just still just just ranking on us, still was just joking like, and I was just like, I love that. Like Marlon Waynes. You have Marl Waynes come here, and Marll Wayns every time he comes here, he always joke on my friend Sonny, right, but he's not here, Sonny will be here shortly.
Speaker 4: And he always and he always jokes.
Speaker 3: On him for both day. He called him both day. So I just I just love.
Speaker 4: I just love when.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you guys practice or or it's just something that comes out natural.
Speaker 4: No, that's just naturally who we are, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Some people we call him on all the time, you know what I'm saying, Like he's trying to win the room. But the true comic is it's just who they are, and that's a part of their personality and to truly find that they really like you. They show it to you around yeah, joke around the other ones. You know, most of us just staying back off of it, you know, just looking back scoreless who is but the true ones we rank and see each other and it'd be fun. It's real fun.
Speaker 1: So when y'all see each other that that's what happened, like, yeah, mostly when.
Speaker 3: The ones that don't have that fu fuckery in the game, you understand understand that you're dealing with something that's subjective, you know what I mean. Only difference between me, Dave Cab and the rest of them. And I said all the time, these motherfuckers got an opportunity and they.
Speaker 4: Cashed in on it.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, which open up more doors cash in and you know that's why you just got to keep on, just hoping that you can get through the gate keepers that they allow you to go through to give you the opportunity.
Speaker 4: And that's what Dave did to me.
Speaker 3: What I mind about trum professionists that's different from ours, that we don't have very few you and rappers and Jay you could see a rapper and y'all put them on. Y'all go ahead, put them a part on them, put them on them, on your your motherfucker, oh.
Speaker 4: Your remix, something gave you on a remix, put you on.
Speaker 3: And comedians don't do that. Really.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, I'll tell you what. I'm jealous of comedians though. I went to a show one time, Ampathy out here and all the comedians was backstage getting along. I was jealous as a motherfucker. I said, ain't nobody gonna stab each other? Ain't nobody gonna put you comedians? Don't if y'all have beef, y'all keep it between y'allself.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't have beefs All the motherfuckers that know they ain't gonna make it. Yeah, they already met the limitation of their talent, and they hating the other people up here. But I said, previlege the will the great ones understand it's subjective, you know what I mean. It's not there's no it's no definite. In a joke, somebody I tell people all the time, niggas, somebody gonna find me not funny.
Speaker 4: You just hope all the niggas don't show up at your show.
Speaker 3: That's so where it is so you know the ones that find out they're not gonna make it, or they need something for themselves to sleep or put themself to sleep, or able to keep themselves asleep while they're not making it.
Speaker 4: It's the ones that have beef but talking, you know, still cheap in the.
Speaker 2: Version of how you're saying, like the rappers putting on people on the remix or whatever. When the version in comedy be the opening act the tours.
Speaker 4: Where you people, Yeah, but that's limited part.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the upper exel, talking about the motherfucker that's already in the end the zone, like I say for metaphorically, like I have always been in the red zone. I just needed somebody to do what Dave did, go to the gatekeepers and say, yeah, y'all love me, y'all need to look at this month right, that's where yes it from this. He would say, this is who I think is funny. Like I tell all the community, you ain't got to help me. Help whoever you think it's funny. Help the John jat because if they like them, they're gonna love me when they start to see me.
Speaker 4: So it's suspended. But they don't do it.
Speaker 3: They get in the motherfucker room. You know, anybody else, Funny close the door. No, I'm the last, you know what I'm saying. And I envy that because you see it every time I've been you know, like the rest of them, old head, underseen hip hop, going to you. This is my new boy. He producers album Drake was Paul of Cash Money and it said, we don't have that. You know what I mean. We don't. They don't collaborate like that. They don't sit here and build up. We don't have a Puffy, We don't have a Russell Simmons. We don't have nobody that's facilitated with the gatekeepers that allow us to be who we are. We got Jamie Fox Well, Jamie Fox God, hey man, I hope he stayed healthy and everything. You got Fox on it. But you still need you need. You got Kevin Hart, that's it too. But a facilitator who ain't a comic. You see what I'm saying. You know, Russell Simmons never wanted to rap. He facilitated Jender go with father, you know what I mean? See him in BALI. I told you, you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean. So we don't have that, And so every step I get I try to do that. I do it with my radio show with Quake Sauce for Comedians Together on there. I did it with my own comedy club. Every step I get just to expand it. Because there was a comedy club. I thought it was just a club and no club.
Speaker 4: Comedy club. It was Uptown Comedy right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We got up to about four clubs in Texas. Yeah, we had two in Texas. Uhuh, two in Texas to in Atlanta. Held a lot of comics that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all the comings that you see from there. I booked him at my club before the time.
Speaker 1: Is that why you think Dave wanted to pay you that respect because he kind of felt like you did that for him.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he saw me, me and Vlad was going at it, you know what I mean. And it was about him, and you know, Vlad was wrong. It was well, Vlad was under the pressure, you know when when Dave Chappelle went up against Viacom about uh, Comedy Central and the rest of him about his show Chapel Show, and vlad position was as the establishment. You know, he you know, Viacom paid him for it and they shouldn't have to pay him anything else based upon you know what the agreement was. And my shit out your fucking mind. If that motherfucker make that, they need to spread that money with him. He made them what it is, right, and then you need to pay him break the bread. And then he come with that old shipman glad to cool. He's coming to look at all the people that they invest in. The shirt don't work. I said, well, then again that speaks volumes too. It did work, so he should be paid anymore.
Speaker 4: Because it works.
Speaker 3: He should be given more because it worked. You can't hold him account him because you got bad executives, you don't know talent. They keep on making these motherfucker shows that don't stay on the air. And then when a brother breaks through and get his on and it's a phenomenon, you're gonna still keep him at the basic part and don't spread the bluff.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeay should do that.
Speaker 3: And we went with it about twenty minutes, and I said, we just gonna have agree to disagree that the fucker because you got your mind. He said, pose this interview with me and you hit it. Would you come back? I said, motherfucking right, be right here with this motherfucker. We need to break that bread and it was just that simple. So he saw that and he called me up and Dave Dave Chappelle, Yeah, Dave called me and uh and the rest of it was history. And I knew this was the opportunity that could change the dynamic of my career, you know, you know, to get it. So I took that material. I took that mental and cut thirty seven minutes. No cut on it this period, no editing that. What you've seen in my special was what I said, one take, one take quake Wow? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because most most specials is several takes. They'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't. We did the first one and we had another show and Day said, you don't even need that one, but we're gonna do it. And we did it the first time because I underknew it. I understood the significance. I understood you know, the eyes one somebody And.
Speaker 4: You wrote that material.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you wrote that material as soon as you got the call.
Speaker 4: How is that process? That's the process?
Speaker 3: Is I rotate material every year anyway because I don't have a TV show, so I have to go see my fans once a year, so you can't sell and like y'all, I can't sing sing the same song that gave me a hit to you know what I mean. I love to use some of these jokes from U. But yeah, so I was already now, it was just I was ready. Only decision is which material I wanted to use to put it out for. And that's what it was. Man, damn.
Speaker 4: One take one take quick.
Speaker 3: It's my name. One take quick, baby wow, one take quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no editing or nothing or nothing we edited this ship neither.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Our show is about giving people they flowers r they here, So we wanted to give you your flowers face to face, man the man, and show you that luck.
Speaker 4: You just got that flower.
Speaker 3: Players beware.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogg said, it's like a gram because it comes from your people, your.
Speaker 3: People at my brand new house. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my birthday, that's right, May twenty ninth, so I May twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, man, that's something I like.
Speaker 1: So you know what, Yeah, my wife's birthday is June third, Gemini too.
Speaker 4: With Gemini, my son's June four.
Speaker 1: So I know we spoke about it a little bit, but can you talk about the process of of of making the timing, like you the material, because when I looked at the special again, right, I watched it again today. I watched this first day came out, you know what I mean. I'm so excited about it. But then I've watched it again today.
Speaker 4: And it's like your.
Speaker 1: That's like like you you like you like Biggie Smalls when it comes to timing, like you know that is.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how big will always hit the perfect note at the perfect time. And that's that's how it is. So how do you how do you develop that is? Is it reading the room?
Speaker 3: I don't know, No, it's it's a god given talent. It just comes, you know what I mean. And the reason you know this wasn't no epiphant me. You know, I never thought I knew I would do something, but I never knew it would it be this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I tried this one day and nothing better came.
Speaker 3: Tried comedy, yes, comedy, yes, thank you, tried comedy and it never you know it, nothing better has never came. And I was with Steve Harvey, and you know, Steve was my man. I said, let me try this. Ship knocked on this door.
Speaker 4: He and you know, do you have a suit. No, that's what he was broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, suits, but he ain't have suits he was.
Speaker 4: I caught him. He was caught, that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Was He just on some jenis back here today? You know this was Steve became Steve. But Steve always believed in. Steve most confident man I ever met my life. Knocked on the door, and you could tell he where he was at in his career because.
Speaker 4: Outside the door is the pocket lot.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I'm knocking doing He had a knife. I like, So I said, man, my name is Earthquake, you know, and UH want to do into some comedy and uh I was still in the military and he uh, He's like, all right, we'll be cool about it. And then to make the story to get into it. You know, you go to comics, they write their jokes, they punchline line. I was trying to write this ship. It wouldn't come. Steve like, no, you are gifted. That should come out your mouth already, Just let it flow. Once he gave me that that tool, it's been on every since. So that's how I do it. Whatever comes I formulated. It's like a movie and I see it and then I interpret what I see with my eyes and then I tell it to the audience. That's how I do it. So I have never physically written a joke ever. I just take a premise like a Biggie Small.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest. Take a premise, and I elaborate.
Speaker 3: That's why if you ever come to my shows, no, the joke is told the same way, because you take it from a premise in line. You know, it's like a lie, and you elaborate on and take it from a base of truth. Just put more ship to it, and every time you tell it, they just get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. And that's how I did it, and that's how I do it now.
Speaker 1: When you come up with your material, is it always real stuff or do you sometimes real stuff?
Speaker 3: I watched seeing in ms N b C Fox News, of course, yeah, nigga, I be watching Hannity. You got to watch the Twitter. I'm from the military.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You can't win the war. Let you get with connoissance. But they think everybody one thing about my Caucasian friends. They gonna tell you what's wrong. They the most complaining motherfucker.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna plait like they ain't gonna bitch for a wow.
Speaker 1: Come on, and you got to tell you about him one time we both on the plane. I'm in first class here in the back. The plane ain't take off for forty minutes. We get off the plane.
Speaker 3: He got a five hundred out about you. Yeah, we're on the same plane. Yeah, you gotta plain tell my white friends all the time. I don't want to be white, but I shall want your benefits white and get the fuck out here. It's beautiful now.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, right, we have Burt Kreischer on the other day. Right, do you think it's harder for a black comedian or is it harder, is just as hard as a white comedian, or do they have it easier.
Speaker 3: It's harder for a black comedian because they own all the establishments. So you got to understand, we don't own any comedy clubs. That's what made me want to get my own. Probably about two or three left in the country now. So the major chains are you know, Funny Bones and Comedy Improvs and there, which are owned by my Caucasian friends. So you know, it's easier for them because they're the majority, and they have fifty two of the weeks. We're just trying to get one or two of them, so very few of us. I say, it's about twelve black comedians, fourteen at the most that works regularly in them clubs. Wow. The other one is for us, for white dudes, white comedians. And if you if you don't have a following and you can't put ass in seats, then you won't break into those clubs. And if you do, then you have to change your comedy the based upon the constituents that come down, you know what I mean. So it's easier for them that way.
Speaker 1: I would think, Okay, does every comment comic have to go through the chipling circuit or is there ways to cut through there?
Speaker 3: No? I mean some of the biggest black comedians did never go through the comment chick lit circ Dave Chappelle, Tiffany Hatter, Uh, Kevin not, keV keV keV keV.
Speaker 4: Would I see keV Early?
Speaker 1: I did Kav's first movie with Paper Soldiers, Yeah, and I went to one of his shows.
Speaker 3: It was like four people there. Yeah in the beginning. That's why that's not the.
Speaker 4: Down South.
Speaker 3: If you just just because you got four people, don't you on the chicken Okay, my bad smaller is when you going here and they playing motherfucking music and they stop the music, and then you go do jokes and then the music come back on. Motherfucker's playing pool over there. Get your old music, child the circus.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying, motherfuckers, and you might might not get paid.
Speaker 3: You understand what you understand, motherfucker. Look you in the face. You ain't even gonna believe this ship. I thought we was gonna have it. Got this bitch pit for you something to drink That money, nigg we ain't ain't got you know what I'm saying. In the motherfucking club with four niggas out of town, roll down this bitch nigga. So chipler circle is more of But see the benefit and the disadvantages of being a chit liler sert the benefit you're serving your people. The disadvantage is none of your people have TV shows or networks. The way to be in the mainstream clubs like you're Dave your Kevin's that being catch a rising star in your hometown and all that, and comedy store people who can make a difference in your career. Be in the audience. So they sit there like, oh God, damn, I'm gonna put you in this movie. I'm gonna put you in this show in regular mainstream, so you'll see it. They be at the mainstream circus. We all know who hit the chickling certain who don't. I have always been on the quote chickling server. I just now I'm more comfortable around our own and then I personally speaking, you know, humbly speaking, to be quite honest with you, it is we ripe below past us man. We do therapy to the community, to our community by giving them laughter, to take that goddamn stress off to each other. So it's a rewarding you know, when you fly them making Georgia in.
Speaker 1: Augusta, Georgia and you see our people, nigga and you can see that even like us, but you're giving him a great time to sit back, eat some wings, set up on some Hennessy, and laugh all night.
Speaker 4: You might have helped save a couple of niggas life. Damn.
Speaker 3: Now now you vaxed up. You got the vaccine immediate we're talking about it. You got the vax too. Vibrating right now. I'm the black person that think y'all crazy. I take more chances in the vacccene. Yeah, I like what you said that they living in DC's we want you answers in the vaccine. It's a lot more man, you know.
Speaker 4: Plus I was in the military.
Speaker 3: Man, it's you know, I didn't have so many motherfucker shots taking it for the man for cheaper. Might as well take it for myself. So I ain't had no problem with it. I ain't do the booster. I did the booster right, my girl, trying to get jokeing like five of them, who Joe.
Speaker 2: I want to do it at all. But I did it for flying, thinking this is what we need to go and start moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well mine's for working too. I was trying to get on set and ship like that. He was stopping working when.
Speaker 1: I was filming two movies. I mean that two movies, two reality shows. I did Loving hip Hop and I did Marriage boot Camp. So I had to test Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like it, I ain't got it. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: I ain't got it. So you got it. I ain't get it. I ain't get it.
Speaker 2: Our first our first episode that we did physically after quarantine, but we got it.
Speaker 4: Almost happen the buddy got COVID his half.
Speaker 3: I was, I was laying it on my mask, cod up. You know, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: The first time I was, I was, I was like built the wall. I was lucky to have expecsive taste because everyone who drank champagne didn't get it. Everyone who drank beers got it.
Speaker 4: We get into a gas station down the street, take those.
Speaker 1: So half of the crew had it and half of the crew didn't have the barrel made us test. He made he made us test because he made us test. Were back there, were doing the blood. We're doing the blood. We're doing testing, and then this another fucker walks in here.
Speaker 3: He don't he won't, he didn't want to get tested. I said, motherfuckers, it was hilarious. He could get he could gave it, gave us.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, go going back to the Steve Harvey story. So you didn't know him when you knocked on his door?
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't. I just went up to see him.
Speaker 4: Did you expect like maybe gonna wall out on me?
Speaker 3: Just I'm from d C. I come in peace, you know, if I'm coming at war, coming like hello man and you know, you know d C nigga, knock on the door and then step back. You know what I mean. Room. So I knocked on the door and step back, let him know it's cool, and he was, you know, it was there, and I was testing because I knew it was about time for me to get out the military. And I wanted to say, what, maybe this is an avenue. I wanted to go in this comedy ship. And he was the man, and so I wanted to talk to him because he was only the black comedian that I.
Speaker 4: Seen was doing white rooms back then.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that man. This was down in Mobile, Alabama. He was in the mobile because I was stationed in Eggling Air Force Base, which is in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, down about fifty miles outside of Pensylcola.
Speaker 4: But how do you get his address?
Speaker 3: Well, I heard he was performing there and it ain't that many motherfucker hotel.
Speaker 4: The hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I went by and say you got Steve Hoggy. They said, yeah, nigga, I'm thirteen. Yeah that nigga finished on that. Yeah, I was knocked on the mother loucking dog man. You got you gotta say, this is South eighty nine, you know, knocked on his door. He came to him, and he was cool with it. And then he owned his own club, and I own my own and so I just started doing his club. And then when my club became the hottest club in Atlanta during the time that hip hop was just popping in Atlanta, you know, I was down at fucking having a good time ninety one ninety two, So I didn't even.
Speaker 4: Try to come out to Hollywood. So freak Nick days. I was there the first week.
Speaker 1: That's all you remember, Freaking Nick games Man, That's all he remembered.
Speaker 2: The hell the whole thing freaking was his face. True, we had our own freaking down here. I mean, I mean Luke were doing it. Was freaking Luke is the reason why.
Speaker 3: I dropped that motherfucking missile, that nuclear weapon. What trying trying to wait? This was Luke first ad the moles and he was torn up a street port and I told my super my boss, my first I said, Luke Wall being town Friday, I'm taking that Friday off it in three weeks old bought my ticket. Nigga, I'm gonna see these because I never seen black women stripped like this. I like she was on They was gonna feel down on you and wander the fun your life. Nigga, I got to see this. You're in the military. You look at these lass women in the military like niggas. This is terrible.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, nigga, I'm gonna see these.
Speaker 3: Hosts and do you know these motherfuckers had the audacity to mitigated goal to tell me I had to rotate the minitious and to be fifty two before I go. I like, nigga, I told y'all wantn't be off. He said, well do that and then you can leave. Man. I went that bitch and try to do that. Ship quick off the top of the dome. Put that bitch up then and put all the grease fields in. Pull that rack off. All you hurt, rampoom, everybody start running and ship. I like the fuck y'all niggas running for nigga this and just gonna take out the whole state of Louisiana. Nigga schooling, don't get fuck who you are. Ain't out running now. I'm sitting down. This bitch coming my ass by knocker, going through the checklist, putting Marcus saying I followed all the procedures and ship making sure these niggas didn't get me bring me that checklist. I did this, I did this, I did this, nigga, the base commander came, they woke up the motherfucker president Ship said we had a motherfucker had a broken we had a broken arrow and ship.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there and all, I'm but.
Speaker 3: You said the president. You're talking about the President of the United States. Yeah, man dropped the new They woke the President up, and I was all I was thinking, I ain't gonna get to see the fucking see these I'm just sitting there like yeah, and I tell the nigga this story anytime. Man. I was like, man, you called the man come to sit there, and they drove me to the hospital. Of course, make sure I wasn't on no drugs and the rest of you had you had drugs. Well, court martial, Well they came back. It wasn't nothing but in competence in my blood. Nigga, ain't get fucked. Them niggas put me on the snack ball. They ain't let me touch no more. Yeah, they ain't let me touch no more planes. Yeah, you can drop a cracker. It's true. Story. What if it fell. No, well, you have more chance of going off a detonation with a conventional munition ether than a new It's certain things fell safe. I have to do it. They have to drop a certain altitude for it to fall. The free falls, the whole thing. But the fact that bitch just dropped and it was a bee fifty that they just hit.
Speaker 4: And when they hit, I swear I hit.
Speaker 3: You know what it is? Yeah, theybody don't know.
Speaker 4: They just started running and I was like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: All the ambulams came and trucks and anything, and they woke everybody, Hey, check for radiation.
Speaker 4: Ain'tthing.
Speaker 3: Well, they sit down and did all that, but they immediately put me and my crew in the back of the motherfucker van and we had to go get debriefed and they took it over there to test to make sure we went on no drugs or anything, and then immediately took away our hop secret clearance and put me out passing out hot chocolate and donuts because Luke dancing, Yeah, fucking went Luke in, I ain't good for you. Try to make me feel bad like you passing up donuts. I said, hey man, you five get the same money as load missiles as passing out motherfucking donuts. So if the check ain't fuck up, I pass out donuts. Give a fuck. But yeah, man, it was, it was. It was a beautiful thing. But that's me and Luke Shit. I talked a little about it, man. Yeah, before we do cook Thomas Mie.
Speaker 1: Comedians always have this one night where they had terrible night where they bombed.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the first time you bombed or have you ever bombed? I have never bombed, but I have been frightened.
Speaker 4: Okay, what does that exactly?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Well, frightened this nigga. You ain't gonna get a chance to boot me getting the funk about it here, y'all gonna get the benefit of doing happened? I heard, good night. I gotta funk about it there. Yeah, but no, that's why I don't write long jokes, you know what I mean. I look at my ship like Aaron Prye. Just keep hitting at you, throwing, throwing to the bell ring when the time is up, you know what I mean? No, I've I then had the right shows whatever, Just bomb bomb, not like some of these motherfuckers I seen hero. I mean, like nigga tap out some of the motherfuckers stayed didn't take it. I'm proud. I can't take that, you know. I'm prid for motherfucker. That's why my name is Earthquake, because I only name myself Earthquake just in case this ship didn't work. Up your name, my name in this ship don't work. What's up, Earthquake, I don't know my name the thing. Yeah, that kind of ship, you know what I mean? So I run that way. So I didn't have too much faith. Like I said, I just took the ship as a came, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, but before we did that because uh, what do you feel about Instagram comedians? Right, because one time we had Mike Epps here and one of the Instagram comedians, and it was like Mike just tore his ass up, Like I mean, like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think he did it because he's on Instagram. I think I think Mike he was like hazing because he was just he was.
Speaker 3: Like you Instagram can be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you what a comedian.
Speaker 1: Is in real life. He cut a fraud. The guy he told me, he said he was almost a midget. You have way there, And but I mind jo I could be looking at this in a different way, but I looked at it like Mike was teaching them, like, listen, we're real comedians, you're Instagram comedian and he.
Speaker 4: Kind of torched them.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like these Instagram commeditis that they get man's up followers, but then they'll get on stage and it's not like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell Instagram comedians all the time, and it ain't how many followers you got, is how many comedians can you follow and tell you can get up at that motherfucker and go behind folk comedians a fashion show, their little niece singing show started two hours late. You ain't a comment. You understand what I'm saying. So I have no problem with the process of getting your popularity through Instagram, but that ain't the requirement to be a media because you don't have instant critique. That's what live comedian is. I could say that joke and you instantly tell me that shit wasn't working. You don't get that as a as an Instagram comedian, you hide behind and.
Speaker 4: Dropping it off here with skits. That's how we get down. Now.
Speaker 3: You can use that to leverish or promote who you are, but that doesn't. That does not make you one of us. And some of the older g's take it personally because they feel that they haven't paid du hey, they do or went through the process to being this what's called a comedian, And I have no problem with that. Whatever way you can do it, get it. But you still have to jump on that stage and be able to tell that joke. And ain't nothing like being on that motherfucker. You know how long a minute is when your ass is on that stage, and that joke ain't funny.
Speaker 4: A minute is a long time. It's a long.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Y'all got dancers, y'all gotta let the DJ play.
Speaker 3: Y'all can go ahead. And you don't like your song, play another nigga song, play his beat? Noah, comic man, we have that bitch us by ourself. They don't want to hear our best hit. They don't want to hear none of that. Ship want to hit newers. You gotta touch these, mom and we need the undivided attention.
Speaker 4: How about heckless, I have no problem with them. I go to do you handle them?
Speaker 3: I hand them very well. You understand I told him the money pays the same. You could watch the show to be the show. I get paid the same. I get paid the same. Watch the show or the show. That's hard, I understand.
Speaker 4: Watched the show, the show.
Speaker 3: Only one nigga leave me here with that check.
Speaker 4: Remember what Bert was telling us about the hecklers. I forgot Miami, who remembers that.
Speaker 3: I ain't never had taking this pant. Yeah, this motherfucker got some strains. He won't put this dick out. Yeah, that motherfucker some thoughts. He just came under the.
Speaker 4: He has some other thoughts.
Speaker 2: You ready when it's playing the games, Yeah, we're gonna give you two options. You pick one, and we're good if you say both or neither.
Speaker 4: We were all taking a shot, but we took the shot with you. Yeah, we all take We don't.
Speaker 3: Leave you out there, Jamie, you got thebigie.
Speaker 4: You ain't You ain't got the hobigie.
Speaker 3: Ad alright, Yeah, I don't feel it, neither feeling the discuss.
Speaker 4: I feel the a a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got like this is Miami, this is a Yeah, I can't get to and uh and I think he's gonna do shots.
Speaker 4: Tobaka right boom, You want me to go first, you do shots?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock.
Speaker 4: And what's my choices again?
Speaker 2: You can say both if you say bot neither and we're drinking, or you say one and then you could explain if you want or you don't have this.
Speaker 1: I gotta say both. You got to say both, all right, let's get that. I wanted you to say both too. I wanted you to say both too.
Speaker 3: I gotta say you got personal relationships of both? Right? Yes? But yes, I had Chris at my club too. Okay, yeah, both, Chris, we're friends too. Did you hit him Chris after the smack?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I was went? We went? We did a European tour together, Yes, and I was with him me. Matter of fact, me and him Dave were together. He took me to Europe and certain shiit me personally, you just don't joke about and he's my friend, so I let him live off of it. But one thing I love what he said is you know he said he'll never be on TV talking about because he's no victim and so he's not that.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think that was even a special what you mean like did he get you know? He went at will Smith in a special Do you think that made them?
Speaker 3: Even the fact no, you hit me especial mes. Part of it will never be because you assaulted me, because I heard you say you was gonna suit everybody. If that, I would have sued him. But I would have caught him somewhere. Understand, I would have caught him something somewhere, you know, I mean somewhere. You know what I mean the bathroom. We at the same event. He going the bathroom, I going to bath you know, I mean, well, you're gonna call as well. Hey man, you cannot left weights on your chin. You have all the muscles you want. Ain't no chim workout, ain't no chin workouts. Let me see how good you your chin is. And then if you can take this motherfucker heat I put on.
Speaker 4: Your chin, then you that nigga.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to see that your muscles a term me.
Speaker 4: You know, well older the shots. We'll just keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah one, okay, Eddie Murphy or Richard pryor Annie we'll explain why you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Danny is the most talented person I have ever met in my life solo, I mean, cheers. I met Richard Pryor later, but I know Ednie Andnnie.
Speaker 4: Is you met Richard Pryor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't know I was. He didn't know me. He know who he was, but that face, it was okay, Richard Prior, Okay. We could have home, not Cocaine, Okay, multiple I wanted to meet Cocaine, Richie. Yeah, I wanted to too. We could have like I want to meet you. Yeah, I know, sorry party motherfucker, I'm sorry. Yeah, but Eddie, Eddie coklay his mind. He can remember everything. He know my real name. I ain't give it to him. Really, you know it's before Google, Yeah, yes, before Google know everything. Know every comedian just a sart. He's a bad boy and play instruments, saying drop ship totally. And you can look at any of his work now and it's still first forty eight hours all this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still great ship off of me, Superstar Tupac or DMX Biggie. So he saying both neither or DMX.
Speaker 3: I know indeed, rest in peace. I have to go ahead and say both both. Yeah, we get shot jamis. Yeah, both put a couple out, Yeah, put it both got to both Like this next one, you want to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Steve Harvey or Cedric thank you entertainer.
Speaker 1: Oh both, Oh we got two shots too, Yeah, damn it, let's do it together.
Speaker 4: We're doing both. Salute salute who know those.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: This is my hons game Crazier.
Speaker 1: Tiffany Hattish or some More some More, Jim Carry or Rodney Jingerfield, Rodney Dangerfield really coming to America or Harlem Knights hallm Knights.
Speaker 4: Take Paul Mooney or Red Fox. That's that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Red Fox, Biggie or Big Al Biggie in the field. Kat Williams or d. L. Hugley. Oh take a shot, take a shot, dude, ship share both?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Will Farrell or Jack Black, Will Farrell, Monique or Wander Sykes.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm Monique.
Speaker 4: Outang Klan or n w A.
Speaker 3: Both. I mean I like that one. I think you should always be born too. N w A was important, just that alone, salute crazy, that was significance.
Speaker 4: We're still Martian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: George Carlin or Robin Williams, George Carlin, Kevin Harp or Chris Tucker.
Speaker 3: Oh both got okay, goddamn, it's all loose.
Speaker 4: Have you got an these stories with any of these people. Please yeah, feel free. Well my club. We had to fire Chris Tuckle.
Speaker 3: This before he was y'alld no, Chris Tuckle, this was the community.
Speaker 1: Come in, man, Chris. Show starts at seven thirty. Chris, get that a thirty. Come on, man, I say, Chris, she can I got a white partner.
Speaker 4: He's fired. I say, we can't fire this.
Speaker 3: This is my man. This is Chris. Chris, you gotta come on time. Amen. He man, I'm gonna be here. I'm gonna be here, quake do the Friday show. He was late Thursday, Friday late again, he's five. You can't fire Chris. This is my man, Chris, you making me look bad. Man. My partner won't get rid of and man, he was seeing my man. My girls getting my nerve. I say, I said, Chris, Saturday car. Chris laid again.
Speaker 4: Fire.
Speaker 3: I said, Chris, you're off the show, but I'm gonna pay you anyway, but you got to come on sign. He said, I'm going to Hollywood. Man, you need to come on out here with me. I said, nigga, you crazy. I just got to Atlanta, just got it is now you motherfucker too. Nigga, you've been here living here all your life.
Speaker 4: I was low misser for.
Speaker 3: For nine years. Nigga. I mean here with all these bad motherfuckers with a club. Did everybody know who I am? I'm good. Ide exceeded my expectations. So he wanted me to come to La with him, and he left one out and got Fridays and then that's history by Rush. Yeah, it ain't the same. Since that's my man, that's what I love him, that's my man.
Speaker 1: I seen them all one day he had on Nike, Adidas and Kuma.
Speaker 4: I said, you are out of the line.
Speaker 3: Okay. See, I'm that nigga took you ask I ain't no walking billboard. I'm not pouring gun. I'm not cordating. But none of this ship. This only put this ship because my stylars said, we will not put all the different shiit on. But when you catch me Puma Marshall's target, you.
Speaker 6: Understand, Nigga, fuck out here, Adida socks, Nigga, whatever th in the top tour, hold these niggas snh.
Speaker 3: Then you kiss my hands. I'm looking for some socks now, Nigga, who got this name on it?
Speaker 8: Kiss mynyd rappers in here, out of the all core da stupid with all shitgel fuck out of here with that bullshit walking billboards.
Speaker 3: Y'all a walking.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker bill boys.
Speaker 3: Yea, they walking bill boards. We don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Half baked on Friday, Oh Friday, that was easy. Damon Wayne or Jamie Fox, Jamie Fox fabulous or jadakiss.
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 3: Oh shots, shouts to my boy alchemists in the.
Speaker 4: Building, Alchemice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chappelle show or Key and Peel Show Chappelle get out.
Speaker 4: That was Tracy Morgan or Mike Apps.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. Shots slolo. God damn seeing two of you, baby, and I want both of y'all.
Speaker 4: I wasn't ready. I want both of you. I'm saying two of you.
Speaker 3: Just bring the real one.
Speaker 4: Charley Murphy or down all rolands.
Speaker 3: Oh man, shot, this makes sure you put me in my first class.
Speaker 1: Okay in Living color or Mad TV Living Color Bernie Mac or patrise O'Nell. Bernie, Yeah, got it? Next to you do the next Deon Cole or d Ray Davis. Ya, and the last one is loyalty or respect?
Speaker 3: Lordy, Lordy explain, Well.
Speaker 4: It ain't work this whole show.
Speaker 3: Didn't see the ship come my back lord. T is the most essential part of any fucking relationship. Man, we respect for me Fluent only respect you because you respect me. Once you no longer respect me, I don't respect you. It don't matter to me at all. So what you say don't matter. You need to say that to some motherfucker out here who gives a fuck.
Speaker 9: What you think.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Respect is I respect what you think. I give you that already.
Speaker 3: But once you show me no respect and only time that I don't respect you at you don't exist. But loyalty is different. That's a person that's gonna hold you down through no matter what situation it is. It doesn't it's not fluent, it's steady, it's dare from day one to end. Very few people are loyal. If you find loyalty, respect comes with it and more. It can't. Those two things cannot be saying both to me, I understand that, Oh god, damn we just want to drink. Damn it I that both to me. That let us off of both, let us all to both.
Speaker 4: Okay, I take that.
Speaker 3: Now, me and you got something else in common. I believe we both likeded Donald Trump's tax break. Of course that was pretty gangster. It was beautiful for me and my business. I'm just being honest with because I'm fifty to fifty with Trump, like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm not changing it up. Yeah, sometimes I hate them. I hate all the racist shit about him, hating racist about him. But when it comes to like I have broke friends when Trump was in office, My both friends disappeared.
Speaker 3: They got money somehow, right, they are back. Broke, they are back.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree that I agree, and we don't talk.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I was the Republican. You got understandlican independent.
Speaker 4: I'm an independent, but I have always been a Republican.
Speaker 3: You're a Republican cause because of a military background, know, because I just we're flowed people. There is no way you're gonna help everybody's deficiency. And you can't make a fucking program to help everybody. The fic the prime example when you was a Republican. Yeah, well well, well way back the house was about what I'm saying is self. I mean, you have to take care of yourself. You can't rely. See if I was president of the United States, I say this, I would love for you to be president. This is what I was telling my vote for you. This is what I say. I says, the United State Government gonna give you two things. Healthcare you had Obamacare was okay, Yeah, you need your healthcare, nigga. And I'm gonna pay for your education. Other than that, nigga, you're on your own. You're on your own. You're on your own. We're gonna educate you, and we're gonna make sure you stay healthy. Now, feed on the.
Speaker 4: Land, niggas.
Speaker 3: That's that's you. That's so everything. Free education, healthcare, whatever the way it is, I'm gonna make sure it is right here now. If you need some help, we will do this. We will give you a base upon what your saivic is duty back to the government. So if you asked need a welfare check, I need you down here stopping busters when the kids go across the street to school. Community. If you ain't gonna hunt, you ain't gonna come. You ain't gonna do that, nigga, then stay over there in stars. But if you got enough, you got to be on your feet because some nigga got you on your back.
Speaker 2: That was hard.
Speaker 3: This is that truth. I ain't running for them president, I'm just what I'm saying is is certain people need help, but certain we all have flaws and we all have things that's wrong with us, and the government campaign it's just like you, a big head, fullhead nigga, like, all right, we're gonna help all big fuehead ass niggas. They feeling bad about thisself and we're gonna get this program to help big fuehead niggas feel better. Instead of the government saying, listen, nigga, see how a big fullhead nigga can get paid. You just happen to be a big full head ass nigga. That's our God.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing the government can do to help your big fullhead ass nigga you was, But we gonna help you education and keep you be the healthy, big full head his nigga.
Speaker 3: And the educated big head for him exactly.
Speaker 4: Agency for modeling exactly.
Speaker 3: You can't. I mean, And that's what democrats are. They want to put a program. We got to help this person. This person in here, you don't like. They're both broken.
Speaker 4: Both tho systems are broken.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the system of especially as black people. You know what I mean. We out Obama of course, okay, okay, I want to make had to vote for bron You had to vote for all. I had to. He earned it. He was the best candidate, even if I ain't agree with a lot of this month, Yes he was a Republican. Still I was in real voter for Yeah, I voted for mynd.
Speaker 1: I actually go to the voter boot but I encourage everyone else to go to the voting booth.
Speaker 3: But when that niggas four hundred thousand dollars who make four hundred thousand dollars a year was rich, they hold up there that ain't.
Speaker 4: Let me talk to you, obci put it up theah.
Speaker 3: So now.
Speaker 4: I voted for him, and I would do it again. But how about Trump?
Speaker 1: Would you if Trump comes for twenty twenty four? Hold, hold on, come on, would you vote with Trump?
Speaker 4: So in twenty twenty four? I mean you got to who's against him?
Speaker 3: First of all, I see no way I could vote for Trump, even though I benefit from his policies. He's in terms of no, I mean, he just don't have my best interest. And even if I benefit off the policies you give me still equals to nothing, because you don't have my best interest with or without money. So I could not even I celebrated the tax break, and I celebrated the ship that he was able to implement to help me personally overall, nigga out left all that shit on the table because your fuck ass is you would get me if you could, you know what I mean. He doesn't. He don't have my best interest, So yeah, fuck him on that end. Yeah, but I don't see nothing I could. But you can't be feeling sleepy Joe. I don't I deal with sleepy Joe because deep, what I'm saying is for me, the most strongest creatures that I love is black woman, and he I have to deal with his record.
Speaker 4: He's the first.
Speaker 3: Man sleep man know. I'm just see I fuck with results. I'm a result oriented dude. I don't get caught in this shit. A lot of niggas take credit for shit they haven't done or they say they would do. But you can't do it because you ain't need me achieved what it takes to be able to do it. So I'm a fuck you're gonna criticize, So I take Joe. He's the first man to give may a black woman. The Vice President states, He's the first man to a point a fucking black judge judge on the Supreme Court. That's it. He is putting black women in black minorities, I mean minorities in the circuit court of the appeal courts. That on it. I have to deal with that. That right there. That's a record with me when you had the other person who had Trump was putting everybody in this motherfucker that was against everything that I view as my existence and everything. So yeah, if it between him and him and he can be sleepy, he can put the taxes high. I'm just gonna have to find a way to make more money to pay this nigga if I fuck with a nigga that I know is hindering my growth of my people, and not even in assaulting my women black women, the way you talked to Abby Phillips, I just told her on the fucking lawn. She asked him a I said, you say, that's a stupid question. I've been watching you for a while. You've been asking stupid ask question you think you're talking. You know how hard that sister had to work to get in that grass on the White Hall lawn for you to be.
Speaker 4: Talking to her like that.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying. So when you see that.
Speaker 4: People in Puerto Rico. Yeah, he threw taller paper after hurricane.
Speaker 3: I mean, you go like that, dry yourself off to shake it up. He didn't want to shake their hand, even if it benefits you personally. You see your brothers, You're like, no, I go ahead and fuck with sleeping Joe and tax me more. But he is gonna look out for my brother in Puerto rican and do that. So to make the story, you know what I'm saying, I fuck with results, not to talking.
Speaker 4: Talking is cheap.
Speaker 2: My thing with right this moment is the and I don't want to get too political, but the issue in Ukraine because I know that I don't like Trump, but he will take us out of that situation.
Speaker 4: Quicker, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: See that's what you got a problem? Y'all got the Ukraine And listen, man, Ukraine is the best thing ever happened for us. And I'm gonna tell you why I handler rush right. Listen to me. I was in the military for nine years. That's a strategic air command. We practice everything against the Russians every day. Every money we thene gave Ukraine, Nigga, we gave that motherfucking money up training for these niggas. We found out these niggas up paper camp, paper champions. What they is, Nigga, they can't beat Ukraine. They can't fuck with us. We've been waking up five o'clock in the morning working twelve dollars against these niggas. These motherfuckers are terrible lot to us. Y'all. Are not that great motherfucking military lined with China. No, they can line with China on you won't Russia and.
Speaker 2: China, yeah, and a dollar right, everything, everything. The only good thing is all our enemies are coming out and they're saying they together.
Speaker 3: In the open.
Speaker 4: Now, Yes, that's better, Actually that is better.
Speaker 3: And it's best to Ukraine to fight them then for you, me, our kids, absolute and all you doing is financing. All you doing is financing the war without.
Speaker 10: Your MoU is winning, right Ukraine, Nigga, they shouldn't even be holding even they know they really shouldn't.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't the smaller.
Speaker 2: They should have lost the war technically within the first few days.
Speaker 3: First two weeks. He thought he was gonna go through that bitch slapper around Nigga's ours motherfuckers in that But what say said the niggas. He said, Ukraine over there fighting them niggas like that white boy from home alone. They said, they got toasters popping up. He said, you train't over that. Nigga all understanding what I'm saying, that's your enemy and your most prized fucking possession is your people. You're getting off easy having your enemy fight another. My fucking they losing their prize possession, which is damn citizen, and you able to just nothing but give money to it, especially when you spending millions and triggings for America in America all day you were training. I know it. We trained two three, four times a month in case the they come this way. And that's just the air Force. I know what the army is doing. Nay is doing billions and billions of dollars, and these niggas winning here for the mentioned and getting their ass whooping. You're sitting back there like we'll whooped they ass. Now you can really talk to them niggas. Man, were just seeing y'all. Other than the button that you can push the blow up d understand well that's always there instead. But if you know, if you push that bitch you gon to so you just wish you love your kids as much as we love out. That's all you can hope. That's always that was heard, no matter whatever the circumstance. So now you're saying, Nigga, you know, fist the fists. Nigga, you can't even beat this little nigga right here we're talking about you wanna talk to Tyson? Nigga, were over this, Nigga.
Speaker 1: We'll wipe o'all niggas out in two days. Nigga, we got you some round hit on two more used to go around your your parking lot of ass niggas. That's what America's like. Nigga had some protists. We really thought, nigga, you was ready. You was that nigga and you a paper tiger.
Speaker 3: Didn't have that bomb to blow everybody up. Nigga, We all know who got that. Seven countries got that. But nigga fighting head head our military against your military.
Speaker 1: You can't even beat these niggas right here. S the fuck your little homie. Technically, wasn't Ukraine a part of Russia?
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, Erkley is a big part of Rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they took it niggas against it was the U s R. Them niggas just broashed up saying, we don't want to be under this ship no more. And I said, mad about it. He want to get his bitch back. That's what you want to get his bitch back. Talks about them, He want his bitch back. He had all them holes.
Speaker 1: He was a US Hall people who he said, Nigga, we lost the little bit, you know, the hole little man going to school, getting her mind right, getting their hair FI on Sunday, you.
Speaker 4: Go so well, they're looking at you over here, and you mind now.
Speaker 3: I'm taking a shot. I'm sorry. I'm sorry saying that's what I'm taking a shot for that. I'm sorry. I feel you broke that.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh here, oh man, we trained for every time. Man, I got to take a shot I got. Yeah, I'm watching your act.
Speaker 4: Man don't know.
Speaker 3: I yeah, it's right back now. So let's talk about the Quake Show for a second. Yes, Quake House, right, Quake House Serious x SIM Channel ninety six. So Kevin Hart's left at live radio. Wow, yeah, Kevin maybe in his flagship show. I bring comedians together and we do just what y'all doing. We don't have this much liquor, you got, so we comedians bringing up different subjects and we elaborate on hot topics, that type of thing, and it's funny. I mean it's fun it's funny. And it's also, like I said previous, a platform for other comedians to get a platform to show how funny they are. Because see, that's how I used to sell Joe. That's what I learned from Steve too. I used to get on the morning show and crush it, and then motherfuckers say, who was that motherfucker on the radio? We got to go see him. Man, he's gonna be at the end problem tonight. And then you let your jokes from the radio be so funny that it carry over to the club. And that's how I used to do it. So I try to, you know, see and give comedians a chance to get on, and it's called quake house. Kick it in my house till you get your yours and bring comedians in there and we have a good time and talk about serious subjects such as politics all the way down to your woman sleeping with your best friend.
Speaker 1: Hold up, wait a minute, yeah, welcome on. I wasn't ready go ahead, continue.
Speaker 4: No, really, we talk about all that.
Speaker 3: You know, what would you do if you lost your motherfucking woman to your best friend.
Speaker 1: You know. Now, let me ask you being at you guys are on Kevin Hart Show. If you have jokes about Kevin Hart, do you still use it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? keV got a sense, say human, keV good. You can't disrespect the boss. But if it's funny, you know what I mean, keV Ain't that kind of keV Is. It's a real comedian. He's he's a good dude man. So you know, I would never ever let nobody disrespect him. But if it's a joke that's funny. No one is above a joke.
Speaker 1: Because you know his controversy that he had, right, you wouldn't play it like with that because I see Michael Blacksman playing with him like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but him and Michael Blason is more than jokes. Okay, you know what I'm saying. If it's jokes, then it is, but we don't do no segment on it. But you wouldn't do that like Fox News wouldn't bring up They would sue for seven hundred and eighty million. Understand it Just that's just not what it is. It's not I mean, it's not it's just not common sense you on his platform, just respect and loyalty, Like I said, previews, to do that, and I can find other things that's funny, more compelling, then have to go to that. I'm not limited to that. And see that's what I tell them. You don't have nothing else than that, then I get it. But if you're just doing that because that's that the nigga, you have to find another place to hang out at.
Speaker 4: Is there such thing as going too far for the joke?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, once it's not funny, That's what I say. Okay, you could tell when you're the only one laughing, then ain't a joke no more. I understand. But if everybody cracking up there it is so I will say, when no one is laughing but you, that's too far. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Okay, you you should be the last one laughing at it. And if everybody else dying in it ain't too far and they should be able to take it.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a shot for that. I'm sorry. Okay, I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was great, was great?
Speaker 3: That was great.
Speaker 4: Is there such such thing called too soon?
Speaker 1: Like having to Michael Jackson's joke thirteen minutes after he passed away.
Speaker 3: Donelle rollins Is, we call that nigga too soon, because Donelle don't give a fuck. Donelle, you died in twelve oh five, twelve oh six, he got one foot. We call that nigga too soon. I see him use the F word on stage. He Donelle rollins Is, we call that nigga too soon, too soon, But that's the beautiful of our art. Nigga, once you give it to it, were the third eye. You understand. And if it's factual, nigga, who are you to tell us.
Speaker 4: When we should talk about it?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Huh, you're making jokes at intervals. I talked about Arifa Franklin. Yeah, you said, yeah, a marathon arm funeral three week about Caria Franklin's funeral shooting. Trump support us right, saying the kids and kids and everybody understands you a rather you understand, pick up where you get at that point. It ain't harsh. That's where you are from that perspective, So hell yeah, hell yeah. If it's a funeral, I'm gonna get it myself. I know what's funny, and I'm gonna get you. You're like, and then I have the ultimate comeback. Fuck you, that was funny.
Speaker 4: That's if it doesn't work well, if you you just.
Speaker 3: Don't want to laugh because you feel it's inappropriate. Fuck you, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You don't just knowing this is probably Mike could go south.
Speaker 3: It's a possibility, all of them are. But you really don't care. You really once you start pandamas your orderance me myself, I think you're going down the slippery bro because you be saying things on your in your special like these ain't jokes.
Speaker 1: These ain't joking like you put in the comedians comedic sense, but delivery is comedic. But you're actually talking about real life situations, right.
Speaker 3: Because we don't feel that. I mean, you elaborate from the factual and then of course you blow we ate making this ship funny and going over the board on it comediateally, but the factual root of it is the truth. Like people have long ass funerals, Come on, now, let it go.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be with jes One more song, one more mother, He's supposed to be with Jesus.
Speaker 3: The Lord Hella, so long time you got to said God gone? He said the preacher, he said he said, the preacher preached the whole Bible, the whole to get into them. Yeah, when you sit there, you're like, come on, past, let it go, and to hold him that long and you metaphormally you take it. Actually God waiting for you, because you know what we say, He's waiting for you at the pearly gates and you get there and they ain't even saying God, God on because you went down there to.
Speaker 4: He touched you on Thursday next Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that meme with with like the guys walking in into Heaven but Hell sounds like it's popping right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No one you see that meme?
Speaker 1: The guy he's like, he's like he's walking into Heaven, but it's like, damn man, Hell because he's got a lift.
Speaker 3: What if Hell is it lit like this? Let's just say, what if would you take that shot? I don't know, you see Heaven? Heaven? What if I hell that there? Papa? It's a little happen like club live this motherfucker? What what happens?
Speaker 1: What happens if Hell was actually the ship to go to? This is the weirdest conversation I've ever had.
Speaker 4: But you go though, that's I don't know, because that's your eternity.
Speaker 3: I'll take a shot. I took a shot. I'll go ahead and go in there because I know my mom made in hell. I say, my mom, let me go here with this. That that's the door I take.
Speaker 1: That'd be funny, though, right not really happen is boring and you're like, damn, may I should just went to hell.
Speaker 4: And there trying to bribe how.
Speaker 3: You get out of here? Get out? Else coming in there? But they're there, but you get out. I think I made the wrong choices up all this fluffy ship?
Speaker 1: What is what?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Do you get more thrill out doing shows.
Speaker 1: Or making the material, putting it together, or performing the material?
Speaker 3: Performing at this when you get into that creative molde like I'm about to do another special special with Dave and now next make a walk annoyed. Yeah, we're going that means the first one. That means the first one. Yeah, Walter Lathum, We're coming forward and do it in Atlanta. Walter Latham is that the guy that I mean Walter Uh, get drink now. Walter Latham is a dude from King of Comic Standing. Yeah, Yeah, he's producer this one. Yeah, okay, he produced this shot. That's all guy from Death Comedy Jail. Yeah, Death Comedy did all of our Dave Chappelle's special way, Yeah, he's there. You're shooting a special and you got stand in there man. He Yeah, it was a pleasure. That's my man. She had stand been known since Richard prime Red Fox stands the Man. So yeah, we're gonna do that, and I'm looking forward to it. We're gonna do it this time. I'm doing it in Atlanta. That's why I started my comedy career. I had to do d C. In case this ship don't work again, I could still be famous at home, right, That's why I shot d C.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do the HONX.
Speaker 3: The fuck. No, I'm trying to get away from the man.
Speaker 4: I'm rehabilitated.
Speaker 3: If I did any in strip club, we'll be Magic Magic. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Michael Bonnet, that's my friend. Matter of fact, I met him the Magic when I first came to Atlanta m hm, and we've been friends since then.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm gonna shoot it in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta talking about Atlanta, the homie new face in the question okay, And he's saying, to ask about Spencer Neil, how you how'd you pick him?
Speaker 3: Steal shop and steal.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 3: I have always picked the hottest young comedians to open for me because they keep it relevant when they get on that stage and they kill that ship. You know a lot of comedians take motherfuckers that they know is sorry to.
Speaker 4: Open form mm hmm, they're better. No, just the comfortability.
Speaker 3: It's uncomfortable going behind funny motherfuckers every night. You gotta hurk. You know what I'm saying. You would love to just leave your motherfucking house flying. Everybody love you. You got a motherfucker up thereno, Man, do you real quick if you put that funny dog in front of that motherfucker he you know when you laying competitive competitor, I gotta be on my ship and.
Speaker 4: That helps you, you understand.
Speaker 1: So the reason why to answer his question Spencer Neil is because he's a funny young comedian and I know every night, you know he's gonna come and be funny so much that's gonna make me.
Speaker 3: The minimal. Maintain me and be funny, but raise my ship on up, you know what I mean? And I have always put the funniest motherfuckers up and told him and never restricted him. Some comedian, you can't talk about this, talk about that, stepping on this, step it on that, and don't do this? Do you do you? Man? Get them? They should come seeing me and leave thinking about you say yeah, Cui was great, but I gotta see that you home motherfuck in the future.
Speaker 1: That is your objective, and that was That is your objective, and you're not offending me by having that objective.
Speaker 4: I want that for you. That's the reason why you open it for me.
Speaker 3: That's the reason why I'm providing this happened, this opportunity for you because I'm gonna be all right no matter what you do to them motherfuckers right now.
Speaker 4: QUA gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: I believe that. But it still doesn't stop me from giving you that opportunity. And that's the problem we don't have. In hour.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a shot for that talent, a young version of you, who were the comedians that you looked up to that made you really laugh.
Speaker 3: I don't watch a lot of comedians because I don't write. So when you don't physically write, you have to keep your shit period because you don't want to come up with something and you heard it by hearing another motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: But before even you writing, before even this is a career, like who made you laugh? I wasn't even in the comedy like you wasn't even looking at it at all.
Speaker 4: Your parents, my parents did.
Speaker 3: But Nigga, you don't hang with me. I hang with my parents. They say, Richard pride, But when you have now, they never educated you on and on here I was doing my own little different things off of it. I knew who he was, but I didn't indulge in what he does it like that. Yeah, it was a part of like it was five different ship of entertainment we did, but not indulging too that Nigga is a comedian and he this, this and this. It was that's the dude, tell jokes and today we're gonna listen to music.
Speaker 4: But you didn't have a favorite comedian growing up.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is like I said, This was no epiphany. This was just and if I can.
Speaker 4: Say anything on this, motherfucker elver man, this was just.
Speaker 3: The best decision that day. Wow, get on stage and see can I see see? Can I do this? And you? Nothing better came and That's why I tell my fucker fuck and I don't want to fuck with people with these goal ship. But live your life, nigga, and make the best decision that day, and if a better one don't come the next day, stay with the one you did yesterday. Keep riding it.
Speaker 4: You understand, because it's life.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. You if it makes you comfortable, then it's right. I didn't know what I was gonna do, but I knew I was gonna do something. I never imagined it would be this. I never planned this. That's why I don't take care of my family. None of mofuckers, nobody say you as a kid would have gave me some pull me to the side, you know, Nigga, this with your pride, Nigga, you got that kind of skill, then let me take you. Because you hear all these niggas they got stories. My mother took me to the comedy club and stayed with me.
Speaker 4: It is and somebody's I ain't getting none of that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It was the best thing. Let me try to ship. See what's popping. You understand what I'm saying. I'm not that nigga. For some reason it don't roll me. Even with the motherfuckers who I have showed promise in this have not supported it.
Speaker 1: Wow, you understand show you got two of the biggest dudes that got your back and Dave Chappelle that.
Speaker 3: Is we're taking a shot. Jabelle got that. Yeah, little side niggas. They told me, y'all be having niggas in here testifying how many shots shots? Yeah, watch it, yeah read you now? They all fine.
Speaker 1: Now, have you ever been in a situation where, like the first five minutes of the show, people wasn't giving you that reaction and you like had to.
Speaker 4: You had to turn it up or turn it around.
Speaker 3: It all depends on where I'm at, Like, if it's a club, all right, like we're on tour now it's called straight jokes. No, it's me Cedric the entertainer, he l Hughley, Mike Epps, DC, Young Fly.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, we was just in Tampa last night.
Speaker 3: I have to tell y'all this is the first interview I ever flew in just to do an interview.
Speaker 6: We we.
Speaker 3: No in here. We we're in your hometown, New York City when the Barclay Friday.
Speaker 4: Then we're doing St Louis. I'm gonna catch on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we this is the last week where the dates is that I'm gonna fly off. Yeah, it's man said, it's so fucking funny set any time. Yeah, Cedrick d l you gotta watch DC young fly. That's a brother that came through the social media respect because he's putting the work in he could have made. He is out here fucking when we did about thirty dates and he out here with us, and he took the ship so he can see how the o g's do it. And he's blowing it away. And then Mike Apps, of course you got Mike. You got Mike, you got you got said and you got me. And we'll be in your hometown, New York and St. Louis and uh, it's going end. This the last week of the tours. Straight jokes and Chase the come and but we're picking it back up in November and December, okay and coming back out.
Speaker 4: Yeah I gotta come see us. We'll bring Luke and the dancers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm nuclear weapon again. Yeah, I went to look heat it all. He used to have one hundred and fifty homes. You down at one and a half, I said, it was a half of it, said Nigga, I dropped the bomb for you. I was that this was in there man, in the mom this is what you got. Now.
Speaker 1: I've met people that disappointed me, like I've met them and I thought they was a certain person. I remember met somebody who you thought here were already smiling. I remember met somebody that just disappointed you.
Speaker 3: Was just like, fuck, yeah, but we're good now.
Speaker 4: But who wasn't telling us?
Speaker 3: No? We were good?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: No, we talked about it, Okay.
Speaker 4: What happened. I just we were friends.
Speaker 3: You know, you thought the motherfucker knew you, but he don't know you. You know what I mean? You mean you know you know because in this business, and I tell this to my girl, you know the occupational hazard of this business is when you walk out your door, you are your fans property. You can't get mad at the people that provide us to stand and living.
Speaker 4: That your benefit from.
Speaker 3: Baby. You have to understand the reason why you're driving into this because of that person. And I have none. I've always told myself when I do not want to deal with them, I don't go out.
Speaker 4: That's real ship.
Speaker 3: I owe them that I don't want to put up with you you don't want in the house. And yeah, because I didn't have plans with my wom men and talent were supposed to go somewhere, Like I'm not feeling it because I don't want to deal with it with cast for me being out and and I don't have that pace. And she understand that you have to find that. That being said you sir, who you mean? Come on? Tell me? No, man, I can't tell your first seller story. But no, we're good because he called and shit is what it is. So I'm over in Europe performing with Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock. God damnit lighte Floss like, yes, nigga, we we we Oh, it's a highlight, nigga. I'm you opinion, I'm international. So I'm feeling good. I'm in the back. So he comes in and I see him, and you know, mind's work. I come to him and the nigga. You know, I don't never assume that a nigga knows me. But he's like, great, you're my man. You're the funniest motherfucker. I said, Oh, ship, nigga, flattered that this nigga knowed me. Man, I'm like, oh, I'm like, yo, man, you're gonna take a picture with me, like yeah, yeah, yeah, telling me my man. Moving on, We're cool like boom, switch numbers and everything. Right. So I'm in La at the crib and a friend of mine know that I told him the same story I told y'all. He said, your.
Speaker 1: Man is here.
Speaker 3: I said, my man is here. He said yeah. He over the pond. He flew over. I said, all right, boom, I'm gonna come up there and tell this nigga, hi, you know, welcome to the country. I think you know you're in La. You need anything, I come in there, come back in there, walk in the back of lay man. What's up your dude? That nigga looked at me like I was short. So it's man who was his role? Man say.
Speaker 4: You must know somebody, huh.
Speaker 3: I said yeah. He said, yeah, you must know somebody, because now nobody suposted to be.
Speaker 4: Back here, all right, Michael Blacksman, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Not might So we sit there. He said, no nobody I'm supposed to be. I said, oh, man, I just came back to say hello someone my man.
Speaker 1: So I said, say my man. So I say to him, I say to him. I say, my name is earthquake. I just want to say hello to my man.
Speaker 3: So is that? A man said, I know who you are. I said, oh, my fault far for coming in on the outside. I just want to say hello to my man boom. When I left out, I said, oh, we don't feel the same mother fucking way. Now, for the record, he calls me and he said, hey, man, my fault quake. I didn't die this. That said that. We go along. We're good people.
Speaker 4: No, no, I think I know.
Speaker 3: I mean and nigga. I was like, okay some overseas comedians. Man, No, I mean no, he ain't a comedian. Yeah yeah your s London, right, yeah yeah yeah. He recently was doing a bunch of stuff over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Your no.
Speaker 3: But we're good. He want Honted, We want Hounted. Yeah, now we want hunt He agreed.
Speaker 6: The wrapping always the niggas won't respect the battles for ship. Nigga, we already said, just tell me.
Speaker 3: You got to say see, that's how to gets you.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I got the nigga saying, just tell the story. We ain't got. Now he wants you to tell you to figure out, don't stay start you know, so I'll take.
Speaker 3: A drink on the take drake on that you're wrong. You're wrong now.
Speaker 4: Is performing therapeutic for you?
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely. When I went through my divorces, elbow worse.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about the guy he's trying.
Speaker 3: To figure out the first my I'm over looking at that nigga. Ain't that nigga?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Look pat worse? No, I was agents man is one hundred. Wouldn't do that to me? When I seen he just speak, he just wouldn't do that. Was hurt.
Speaker 4: I thought he was from the white London.
Speaker 3: He was the white.
Speaker 4: Is the smoothest nigga in the world.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 3: That nigga.
Speaker 4: Speaking the queens.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of niggas. That nigga got married, got his nigga off the list.
Speaker 4: Nigga, it's the smooth eas wouldn't do that to me. But is comedy therapeutic for you?
Speaker 3: Very much? So? Okay? They helped me through a lot of ship, right, they helped me through everything. Definitely, my mother, my divorce. Uh you said, were you losing my club? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: The first session of her she said, he don't pay his taxes. Yeah she did. But she helped me by doing that though, Okay, because you paid your nigga. I had to go there and see on the side one on one and I'm I'm straight now, I'm in appliance. That's what they say. We're good. So now she helped me out there. But yeah, it's therapeutic for me because I'm able to articulate that point of.
Speaker 4: View releasing stuff too on the stage and.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers resonate with that because they're going through it too, because you know, we have our point of view too. Some people have unrealistic expectations and you need to be articulate that in.
Speaker 4: A comedic form.
Speaker 3: And I'm able to do that, and and it gets it off my chest that I can get paid for it instandn't laying on the couch paying a nigger for it. And that's how I look at it. Okay, it says how do you get how did you get back here? Earth Craik says, get out star actor Daniel You just don't let it go show sunny DVD s trying to be He's okay, all right, all right, yeah, but we're good.
Speaker 4: That's my man. Good we're good, but they got me, got came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, told you, damn man, man, he's my man. He was always my man. I wasn't his man. I was always let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Right one time, I'll say, I'll say his name if I have to. But I was in I was in open.
Speaker 3: But I was doing a.
Speaker 4: Reggae Doones show and it was ironic about it.
Speaker 1: It was a reggae doone artist that said I'm not going on after Norri because he thought I was bigger than him because of America.
Speaker 3: So he said, I'm not going on after Norriy I got to go on before Norri. I know comedians don't want to go on after you.
Speaker 1: Is that a problem for you? No, I mean because you were going any any time of the night. Oh you prefer to be the closer.
Speaker 3: No, man, I mean, like again, it's subjective. A show should be laid a certain way. Certain people you shouldn't put behind certain people because it's a flow of show.
Speaker 4: It's like music.
Speaker 3: You want to raise the show to a level, and certain people can't follow that list.
Speaker 4: If I'm in a sum with five or their six.
Speaker 3: Comedians, I'm not trying to be Michael Jackson because my mentality is between the five of us, you got your money's worth. If you value the money, I'm to value the principle of laughter. You know what I mean, I know you're gonna laugh. Right, So you paid one hundred dollars, one hundred and fifty whatever your ticket was, you got one hundred and fifty dollars worth if it came to laugh with the five people we got on him.
Speaker 4: So it's back.
Speaker 3: Now. When I'm headlining, I'm the last motherfucker. It is my job to take it to the next level. Because I'm last, that's that's just my job. But if I'm first or second, nigga, you lose that bitch over the back because I ain't got to take this up. That's this job.
Speaker 4: They're going to close.
Speaker 3: He got to close, you understand, He conversated for I'm not being compensated as the closer. So when you're the closer, you you're going in with a different motherfucker set.
Speaker 6: I have to.
Speaker 3: Take this ship to a high level than on the people that went before me. Right, it's just as something. You prefer to be the closer or you don't really care if the money right quick there in night, so I hosted.
Speaker 1: I go first, I go second, I know third, I close this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But the price is the price. The price say I know first, and the price say I go first.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with it.
Speaker 3: The price say last.
Speaker 4: And it's because it's.
Speaker 3: See, I don't need all that bannery shit, because at the end of the day, it's about who's funny. That's why I say you watch my special. If we're talking about funny niggas, put's funny up, you understand, don't don't, don't judge me. You know the cutest nigga, the nigga that this or this, if they are making their money and holding the bad ass, the funniest nigga, where is they work?
Speaker 4: See, I believe in the work.
Speaker 3: My work speaks for itself and officially it will get to where me and if it don't, my pigs know. And that's all I need. So I don't live about my means, neither me or my one. We don't live beyond our means. So I ain't gonna be on no unsung. That's a motivation, speaks like a motherfucker motivation, don't know. So I'm gonna keep on putting the work out. I see.
Speaker 4: Party in hell later.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do minds. I'm gonna do it. You see what I'm saying. I'm gonna just keep putting the work out and put it in. And that's why my next special, what's it called the Pullaser Pulitzer, the Pullaser Pulaser, Yes, not the Politicer, the political Yeah, that's the best litle just being the best book ever of the year and is lyrically molesting the ship.
Speaker 4: Called comedy lyrically.
Speaker 3: But let on, I made my first special called Legendary just to put the pressure on myself to meet up to an expectation, because if it wasn't legendary, my peers would have talked about me.
Speaker 4: This nigga should have named that ship booty.
Speaker 1: But can be because the only my only complaint about the beautiful special that you made.
Speaker 4: My only complaint was it was to show the same thing. But but that's a compliment.
Speaker 1: Actually, no one goes above hour on Netflix special remember HBO specials to be our a half two hours is Netflix?
Speaker 4: Is that the deal is like it has to be he said earlier.
Speaker 3: I said this standards. I don't need an hour if it's about jokes. Put the niggas whole hour up. They ain't got thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 4: Of jokes laughter.
Speaker 3: This is non motherfucking concentrated. This is straight. I understand all that other bullshit. I don't need to give you no hour. These niggas give you an hour of books bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's true. I'm not saying bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not just I'm not I'm not. I'm not saying this.
Speaker 1: You say, if we're talking about jokes laughter, Yes, that's the objective of the job.
Speaker 4: That's why it's called comedy.
Speaker 3: Special. It should be special, long gated, long time without not a laugh. Nigga's wrong, just for the sake of filling the time, give you thirty seven of it. Keep coming, nigga, keep seving. I don't need that hour. Go do something else with your twenty three and gave you what you needed for the laugh of what it is. I don't need an hour of your time to achieve the job of you laughing. Fuck this, nigga for an hour, take.
Speaker 4: It up your time. That should be the next.
Speaker 3: It's ludicrous, it's fucking ludicer understand. Don't talking about I'm thirty seven. Don't get what you need and gonna leave with it. You understand what I'm saying. That's just my prep. That's like Dave wrong. That to me, we watched the whole special on the right here.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's giddy to you.
Speaker 3: Laugh.
Speaker 4: You had a good time, fulfilled that.
Speaker 3: I don't need an hour of your time for you to get.
Speaker 4: It all that great, it's great. It leaves you wanted more. That's one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I got another thirty seven for you. But I don't need to say you just.
Speaker 4: Give us thirty eight next time. No, I was like fifty nine.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, hold on, I just watched it. No, fifty nine out the crush because you already accepted that nigga for hour quantity. Look it is, I got quality. In fact, if you're gonna take the quality, that's on you. I'm selling quality and the quality. What I do only take thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 4: You can see the time on it right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know why thirty seven minutes, And that's no disrespect to a nigga with an hour.
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty, eh, but most of these hours is fifty ninety nine.
Speaker 3: No, it was thirty seven, Okay, I don't do nothing but thirty seven thirty seven, yeah, and got in fulfilled you. Yes, what was it? A long course, full course.
Speaker 1: Meal, nigg and we said we're doing the next one in Atlanta, in Atlanta, lemon pepper wings everywhere.
Speaker 3: Please please, I asked for it.
Speaker 4: I don't ask for much.
Speaker 3: And you live in California, now, yes, some taxes is real.
Speaker 4: It's a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Republic, I'm taking it. But I told you, niggas, this motherfucking don't love us. He loved me for where I'm at.
Speaker 4: He don't love us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, California is ridiculous, is crazy. I mean, it's so fucking ridiculous. Isn't it hard that it's so good? Everything is so fucking twenty five dollars? Omelet nigga, what kind of eggs you've got? The fussy talking about Nigga at the four seasons?
Speaker 1: No Nigga at the waffle, I do won't put the place out, Just stop that waffle.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I got another name with I ain't wanna fuck them up, but yeah, twenty five dollars, tatous, Yeah, nigga, slice of toast. Let's just forget nigga. Fresh juice nine dollars nigga. So it's you gotta make that money out there players shoot out a vegan fuck No, I mean, but I'm chicken and fish. Read me at a loan. I mean, had a low nigga prostate? Good fucking holding good. Now, I'm gonna check the heart out and take my body to shop like it's my car.
Speaker 4: Nigga, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Your prostate story is very, very funny, but it's very very That's what I love about your comedy is you can take a real situation and make it funny, but it's still a real situation because it's the truth.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's did your doctor call you have to see in a special?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was like that was funny. Ship.
Speaker 4: I say, listen, you big thumb nigga.
Speaker 3: Your hours of five? Nine to five? Nigga? What you call it?
Speaker 4: Six thirty nigga talking on Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's my man, you know, because he told me some ship man. The man say, I'm from DC. One of mother fuckers give you facts. You have to deal with it because I had like spots on my mother colon and I wasn't getting it checked like I supposed to. He said, you play these games if you want to, but it's your colon, nigg not mine, like doctor no white yeah yeah, white Jewish Jewish doctor Stein. Shout out to you, fakistan Stein. Whenever you got a starn in your name, you know, you know you connected? Yeah, well you are connected. He was. He was exactly what needed to be talked to. Ever since then, this big dumb nigga has been in my life and in your asshole too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been in there. He't want to make at all.
Speaker 3: We ain't know cheer about a niggai in my ass. I don't know what kind of ship your Yeah, but no, it was important and U he made me see it. Like all he was saying from street wise, it's your life, motherfucker. You don't give a fuck about it. I don't given about it, but I'm here if you do. And like, all right, because every year for your birthday you get a physical, physical, cool and everything on.
Speaker 1: And man, I got dermatology, neurologists, I got all them niggas, all of them take care of this, man, I mean, and I try to tell my people this.
Speaker 4: The least they can do is take care of us.
Speaker 3: Even if you ain't got no healthcare fucking motherfucking medical bill. I'm gonna see somebody. You ain't just gonna keep me. You ain't gonna put all this ship up, urgent cares, hospitals, all this new technology to help people live, nigga, and I ain't gonna taken advantage of it. If anybody deserves this new technologist us ungrateful bastards.
Speaker 1: Did they dead Obama kad once Obama got out of office?
Speaker 3: No, they ain't never care. They can't stop it because all of my fuck Yeah, because all the people tell me you go Obamacare. I have to tell you that.
Speaker 4: Supposed to share.
Speaker 5: I got money, got something though, I got that acting deals I just joined, so I act the sad sad shout out. Stay strong, you striker, you strikers.
Speaker 3: Right writer, what the is up with this?
Speaker 4: Right strike?
Speaker 3: You know I got I'm gonna have a TV these nerds not getting I'm gonna have a TV show. So of these motherfucker come off strike.
Speaker 2: I mean, they gotta be careful writing ship every time.
Speaker 3: It's my turn, So then come off. I'm a huge I swear it's always some fuck in the game. When it's when they get to the ease, Nigga, nigga, My ship was about to drop. These niggas went on strike. Your sick home. I'm gonna have a TV show man, Okay, yeah, man, you don't know if it's gonna be. I had a deal with CBS, but that didn't work. But just new on right here, what's perfect? Nigga telling about everything? Right? I had a lot of deals with this motherfucker was ready as soon as we're about to announce that. These niggas got on the picket line and they want to march, they want to mark like someone. Now I'm over this like a civil rights leader would have donuts shock, you know what I mean? White people eat these mother fucking glades donuts and they don't strike, and they strike. But I feel them because what are they not getting? Well, they want money from what I heard, you know, I don't know that all the issues. What do they want? They want? They want more money for residual from the streaming ship like next Fix and the rest of it. You know what, the union ship rappers are going strike?
Speaker 4: Then, I mean, you got a.
Speaker 1: Union strike, let's let's be rapp Let's do a rapper strike.
Speaker 4: Unless you're a union, you can't really strike.
Speaker 3: I want to see. We're gonna make a union drinks.
Speaker 1: If y'all stay together, nigga, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 3: So niggas going strike to stay the other.
Speaker 7: The Lord is coming back to Mallo. Did you hear that, Rappers? He said, if y'all stick together. He didn't even say if we could do it, He just said to stick together. Can we not get this message? We need to stick together for.
Speaker 3: You out there. I like you, hopefully you got love for me.
Speaker 1: But we need to stick together because y'all if the writers can could stick together and strike because they're not getting there, we care.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is to unionize. They got representation, we.
Speaker 3: Got jay Z and we got Chuck Jay.
Speaker 4: I need your help. We got Chuck.
Speaker 3: Help me to give money. You don't let me be bro Yes, got that. He just wanted two hundred men out of house.
Speaker 4: I want to be there.
Speaker 1: I want to I just want them deals the nigga pass on.
Speaker 3: I want the motherfucker too little for him? Can I get to jay Z? You don't want it? That's the motherfucking deals. I want the mother We got this with now, ain't the quake. That's the deal. What I'm saying, that's the motherfucking deal. I'm looking for nigga. Two hundred men for the cree nigga. Please, you won't hear nothing from me. I see your success. Now, that's the nigga that brings results right there.
Speaker 4: So what's what's in your iPod right now?
Speaker 3: Hype?
Speaker 4: Talking about what you like?
Speaker 3: Man, jay Z Biggie. I'm earth win and fire nigga. It all depends on what mood I'm in so I can get ready for these young dudes.
Speaker 2: No, man, I mean before I show you that that you listen to get your hype.
Speaker 3: I listened to him with my you know, my son when he listened to it, you know, like like little baby yeah, d C yeah yeah, wall my man, y'all. And I wanted to put that pressure on myself because I knew what it meant. If you have the arrogancet the name your shit legendary, that's fire.
Speaker 4: If you have to put the work behind it.
Speaker 3: So it would have made me get to that level that and I know what level that I'm capable of that among my peers. I ain't nigga. If you don't like it, where is yours? See, you can't criticize me if you ain't got nothing. See, that's why I shut the nigga down. This ain't the ship. Well who's the ship? And where is your ship? Now? You can't use another nigga resume to come at me and say, well, Dave, shit is better than yours? Well, where's yours? That might be true, but where is yours? Because you're speaking for you. They ain't speaking for you, So what you You hold them accountable, so you sit back and like, where is yours? So when you name it legendary you, it's like a marker you put out here and say this is where I am at. Comedically and your peers was like, crack, that's the ship because we all root for you hate us. We're trying to find any other way to come. And the motherfuckers that know they're not don't supposed to be in this circle. I hate on it and refer other people's ship when they don't have no shit. So I love it right now, and it makes me a better artist, to be quite honest with you, because making this next special Pulaser, it's gonna be my best work because I needed to get to where I'm trying to be, you know, what I mean because David producing this as well. Yes anything Atlanta, right, I'm a producer in Atlanta. Atlanta, That's where I started my comedy career and I left the military. I just went to Atlanta, not as a comedian, just to get on and because Atlanta's like baby Waconda, Yes it's it's I wouldn't be here sitting with y'all if it wasn't for Atlanta, because Atlanta supported me harder than any other ever in the beginning of my career soul Out Ship. I ain't even had to leave Atlanta, but I was getting paid in Atlanta like a motherfucker, so I couldn't even be this. My staff, my friends, people who knows me, who saw me be that nigga and see other motherfuckers who got accolades with all it, and my friends and people in Atlanta see me do that work like he has the same ability he is that and they been with me. So my team I got ava star. These are people that started my fucking in the beginning of my career in my club from waitress always to now that handles in my business. And it's our turn old.
Speaker 1: Your team, very professional, we see'll pulled up at one was already there having like I said, this nigga professional.
Speaker 3: You know what happened was Ava been trying. We've been wanting to do this for a while and appreciate that. No, no, we this was a high priority. But things that was happening and Aby was hitting with your team and the old now say how can we do it? That it can make? And we was in Temple last night with the tour. I wish I knew I would have went to that. Yeah it was fire, said it's so fucking funny. We need to get some beautiful line said, so it's a beautiful line up. My birthday part is tomorrow. And I m see saying. I'm saying, you gotta go down there, say the real motherfucker. No, say no, said believe me. Put when he in this point I can speak, said to do it. I said, you gotta go down there with the mouth. Yes, yes, man, we have fun. So did the edible hit you yet? Yeah? Okay, I'm taking a shot. Your shot. We won't keep me lined up.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got me lined up, not to say yeah, I'm gonna skip on.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 4: That's not the same?
Speaker 3: Huh say that shiit just ripped my whole, grip my soul through a whole.
Speaker 2: How about how about acting gigs? What's what's your take? Do you like enjoy doing films like that?
Speaker 3: It's the hardest ship in the world.
Speaker 2: Factor, Yeah, because does a comedy translate for you when you I'm not.
Speaker 4: An actor, I'm a movie star.
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 4: Damn that was hard. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't need I know because I don't need to portray somebody else's image of me. Allow me to do what I do, and we can make what we make and it'll be profitable. I shouldn't have to conform to a writer's perspective of trying to grasp that character when you can just take the asses of me and put me in a fatistic, ass fucking event and we could be funny. What would Chris Rock be if he owned a banking this? What was Dave's pair? All great comedians has been put in fetitious as circumstances and appel you. Eddie Murphy acts of Foley and Eddie Murphy if he was a cop in Beverly Hills, right right, right, see what I'm saying. Why I gotta come over this motherfucking play this. Nigga, put Earthquake in this and we'll do well. It shows, Nigga, we're Sutherland six thousand tickets without a fucking TV show, fucking hold a person fucking attention for an hour. You don't think I can hold their interest for hour if you put me around comedic actors with a fucking storyline, And why should I have to conform to that when I don't do respect, I don't respect. Why would that do do that?
Speaker 4: Earthquake would never do this. If you want to capture the.
Speaker 3: Ship, let Earthquake do that way and we'll do that way. So it's.
Speaker 4: It's the hardest ship in the world, it really is.
Speaker 3: And no for people to understand your strength and for a person that's in a power of decision maker and say you shouldn't have.
Speaker 4: To take him through that to get to hear.
Speaker 3: Allow him to do this and we'll be profitable because it's all about the money, because it's based on it. Was it a hundred million dollar movie or not? Period?
Speaker 4: And you put me in the right ship. We can make a hundred million dollars off of.
Speaker 3: The Ladies Movie Channel, the Ladies Movie Lifetime.
Speaker 4: Would you let them do a Lifetime movie on you.
Speaker 3: No, no, understod you know life, none of that ship. No you'll do a Netflix movie. No, no, no, we don't need to do nothing. I'm good. Wow, I'm just wanting everything for me. Ain't for Salem. You don't everybody that I hope every body that I touched their life.
Speaker 4: No, I touched their life and that's enough for me.
Speaker 3: What I do have sale for sale is some funny ass jokes and funny ass situation and the rest of it. That's why you never see on my Instagram who I'm dating, family is and is on autobiography. I ain't getting you that. That ain't for sale. That boy's changed for what you say. You're giving me all that humble and no, no this for sale jokes and I'm satisfied for whatever revenue come from that. I don't need that actually actually extra and because for me, for that extra costs too much and I'm not willing to sell for that what comes from it. Even if I could take it, my son might can't take it, might fuck with his life.
Speaker 4: Now that's real.
Speaker 3: So no, So on Twitter a minute, I asked.
Speaker 1: I said, we got you got you got earthquakes questions for earthquake. One of the first things they said was his famous divorce. Yes, is that something you want to talk about? I talk about it all the time. I mean, what happened? Tell us if you want to. I mean, because I heard you say you still believe in marriage. You just didn't believe.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get married again. Really, okay, found no one for me. But it's humbling when you find out a person.
Speaker 4: Don't love you.
Speaker 3: It's humbling when you come to a realization. Now, all the women you have met in your life, you picked the wrong one. And not that she's a bad woman, she just ain't right for you. Right.
Speaker 1: You understand how long L got three years? We was married for three years. Okay, I knew her for a long time. You want to make air No, I mean you.
Speaker 3: You. You sit here and you and you. You try to be honest with a person, in any person, and I try to be that flaws whatever, because we all flawed people. You understand, we're beautiful flawed people, and that I am. You try to be honest with them to say, for whatever reason, this shit ain't working, and based upon that, you should be happy. And why I say that you deserve to be with the person you're supposed to be with and think that you're everything. Should celebrate you, not tolerate you. I say that I should celebrate you, should think you're the baddest woman in the world, because that's what I thought when I fuck with you. I'm no longer there, so instill instead of trying to subsidize you, put other motherfuckers on here. I'm mad enough to say this is it, and I was victimized. This motherfucker came at me at every other way, and that's when I came to the conclusion it's the occupational hazard that comes along with what we do, and you can't take it personal, even if you came with the best intention, and you can't retaliate and be that same way because it's no reason for you not to be a real nigga, even if you fuck it with a motherfucker ain't fuck I ain't practicing the same personables that you are. So it was the hardest motherfucker time in the world because I was raising my son and I was like, how can I keep the relationship with him and hope that he doesn't believe that he was the reason or whatever situation and have resistance because the custodian parent don't have my best interests. So at the least she's saying he I a At the most she's telling them he's the worst nigga in the world. And anything else. You gotta pray to God that this motherfucker don't see you that way. And it's the hardest in the world. And stand up. Gave me that because I was able to articulate that and not hold it against it. And I would never understand why women don't understand you should always be happy if a man comes to you and tell you that you are not the woman of his dreams.
Speaker 1: Is that why you felt like Jada Pickett don't love Will Smith?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like that's sincerely.
Speaker 3: Because a woman that loves you will never allow you to make that catastrophic decision, even if it was for her advantage. She would stop here. That's she's ready.
Speaker 4: She kind of like sick them on them. Right, Well, I can't say.
Speaker 3: That, but well, let you know, I mean, not only.
Speaker 4: She endorsed it by not stopping it.
Speaker 3: If you have the capability of stopping it and you don't, that's indulsed.
Speaker 4: In my humble opinion, and.
Speaker 3: My woman. Those requirements are necessary for you to be my woman. You cannot allow me to make a big mistake, even if.
Speaker 4: It was righteous in our eyes.
Speaker 3: That's your responsibility as my woman. But that's your female intuition. That's the love you have for me, even if it was directed to you, it ain't about you. It's the totality of the picture of us.
Speaker 1: Because because I heard you say, he actually didn't even talk about her hair.
Speaker 3: He just said.
Speaker 4: A Gi Jane joke.
Speaker 3: It was a joke. You're in entertainment, you get bad questions about your wife going down the red carpet. You done heard worse from established fucking paparazzi in everything while him there at the highest level, when you there to get your to get your highest art of that never happened. You gotta understand this nigga did something no motherfucker ever did.
Speaker 4: He came from a.
Speaker 3: Rapper to a TV star, to a movie star to the highest level of fucking acting. You understand, he whipped everybody asks from a rapper standpoint, He went through all his studying, the all his method act got smashed. All that chat from parents. Don't understand, and you're gonna get up there and sit this shit. That Denzel couldn't do it. All the great actors that did for men before you, Sidney Poitier, And you're gonna go over a joke. Nigga, nigga please, And if you did. And I get that why he did, because that's the love of a man for his woman. I get that.
Speaker 4: He has no fault with me.
Speaker 3: I kid it. When you love your woman, I'll kill everybody here for mine. Now it might not be the right thing to do, cameras here, police there, but that is what it is. But your woman, posts say, no, that's what I love. Come in. In my humble opinion, this person, Well, what if if Will would have did that to you, I would hope Ilway did the same thing Chris did. Now I've seen what Chris did. I took it. But if I didn't know Chris, I would have knocked his ass out. And that motherfucker Chris taught us what it's supposed to do. See first of all, hitting him back for what you've already been punched. You can't get the punch back, but you can't the punch is done. Now you gotta think it about well, slap punch whatever I see if you want't use for a nigga that act and that's been done. There's nothing you can take that back. Now. You gotta think if you like Chris is is a black man for the first time ever producing the motherfucker oscars. The whole night is on TV, my kids watching. I got my family boo y'all. Plus, if I want to go legality with the legal part, I can go that way. On to move on, take a joke, it's cool on it. He has taught us, and I told him that. I said, thank you. Oh, I told Chris that, thank you. You'll show me how I will handle that now. But if you come up that bitch in the club, i'ma fuck you up. It got to be at the will stab you with that motherfucking Mike's stand.
Speaker 4: Do you think that.
Speaker 1: Since then Comedians was kind of like a target because I mean, like, you know, there was people from that week it was it was on Instagram of people running up on Comedians.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, was it David?
Speaker 3: It was someone else? It was I think d Ray Davis. I was I was on the show with Dave when the motherfucker jumped up that nigga was a ninja crazy he was so quick. I was standing on the side of this thing because we're suposed to be a curtain call, and I was standing there that nick came from nowhere. No, most comedians can fight. No with some fighting niggas. No, most comedians can fight. And me personally, that's what the mike stand is for. You run up that bitch. Let me see you run up here with this mike standing your I'm gonna show you. I'm from Africas, I'm a jabb in yours. I swear to God, I wish you would come up that bitch. Iwe spear your ass so quick with that bitch nigga. Believe me, it's all for you to fight me with the mother mike standing in your stomach. No real, I sweart for God. Oh do you how would you react to someone was I would kill him? I mean I would No, I mean I don't have that kind of show. And you can tell the room well, you know it builds up to that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You were like, this is motherfucking out and you hope security ll start telling motherfucker to shut up because it'll be a badgerman back and forth for them, Like for days. This nigga just came out of nowhere. So he came there for that. There's no way you can protect yourself if my father didn't shut him though. Oh I didn't see anything, but he wasn't the same. He was not the same. I was gonna jump in, but I ain't had that kind of money, said, nigga, you can't put me in this suit.
Speaker 1: I remember an interviewing day right after that, right right, and I remember like his publicists saying to us, well, we can't drop it on this day because my attacker. They was like the attacker, like they gave the attacker too much props, like they were like they were like not scheduling, impressed around it. And I was just like, fuck the attacker, like like I don't like like like the victims get so much props nowadays, like like.
Speaker 4: Not the victims.
Speaker 1: The aggressive, the aggressive aggresses that lose, that becomes the victim.
Speaker 3: Like I just I just remember that. Maybe i'll edit this part out. He said the aggressors, Yeah, I feel you were, but really he took a yeah, and he should he should. He should have got his asked with no. He should have. He fucked up a great night that's what I've seen on that the motherfucker from Twitter, Musk.
Speaker 1: Taking Chappelle continue to do the show after that.
Speaker 3: No, the show was really over. It was over.
Speaker 4: No, everybody had performed. It was about That's why I was up.
Speaker 3: No, he was introducing a couple of because spelled when he do his show. Nig you don't know who's gonna be on the show now about people jump on rappers that that need to put everything. So yeah, Tyler, all of them. And then he jumped on No, all them. So we was there for the curtain calls and he was doing some of the ship and that's when Nigga jumped up. But the show was over. The comic aspect of it was over. The comedy show was gone. That's why I was on the side of the stage. He likes he's motherfucker's good. I'm about to talk to Mike. Mike is good. They're really good.
Speaker 4: So what's your favorite toy you ever been on?
Speaker 3: Oh, I have to say this one straight chaser, straight jokes, No chaser, because we all get along ow of AC work.
Speaker 4: You know this whole time the AC wasn't working out.
Speaker 3: God damn it. We some cool motherfuckers to be cool to down. Yeah, we get along, man, just to be with said doing what I'm trying to do. Be on a major network for six years and go syndicate it. I'm telling you, when I get my money, your niggas ain't gonna never see me no more. You can tell I'm broke because you see me when I get some money. Niggers out of here. But said d L.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the best one right now.
Speaker 3: But because we're all cool and everybody having a good time, and we're in arenas and for eighteen thousand people, fourteen thousand, it's a beautiful day telling jokes.
Speaker 4: I love that, man, let's make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we love that.
Speaker 2: That energy of that many people laughing at your words has to be intoxicating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't play with them, right see eighteen thousands? Well you can, you can. You can.
Speaker 4: You can be freestyle in the club.
Speaker 3: People maybe even twenty five hundred people for eighteen thousand.
Speaker 4: You got to be Do you ever go off the head?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do, but it gotta make sense right meaning guay, Yeah, Well, sometimes you can lose it.
Speaker 3: You can go a different way and like fuck it artistically, you know, it's abstract, like maybe these motherfucker take the joke all the way here abstractly. You don't do that with eighteen thousand. You stay, stay to the basis of the weedy script. Well you yeah, you're oh yeah, you you you make that ship in action. You don't eighteen thousand. You lose four thousand of niggas, especially the black their boodoo ass. No, really, you don't want to lose that.
Speaker 2: You don't play with eighteen because at that point you're not working the materials smaller venues.
Speaker 4: You're probably work in material.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, exactly you go with definite.
Speaker 4: You know this right, knock them up?
Speaker 3: Fuck out?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, because I asked you earlier. Was there anybody scared to come on behind you? But has you ever been scared to go on behind a serving comedian? Shit all the time, like shit, everybody, Bruce Bouce, he's some weight too. Yeah, outside looking, Bruce Bru's losing that weight, getting in shape. Bruce on there any.
Speaker 3: Competent, all them niggas, that's competent, all of them.
Speaker 9: Listen to me, man, I ain't hear that name. But you said though, Bruce Bruce, And after the name Boos. There's Jay okay, because he's physical. Okay, I'm gonna jump around hit that. We all come back now. You gotta be ready for that ship. You around up there and just staying there like you're a rapper.
Speaker 3: You've been going that rappers all night? You know what? What do you feeling about rappers becoming comedians? I can't do it. Niggas. We're the only profession that y'all could never come over and dominate having an okay time, Okay, he's doing and I'm not knocking my friend. We talk all the time. I said, come on, do yes, I do talking about dominate. This to be this, nigga, it is, it's from God's gifts. This can't be taught. This, this, this, this, You don't need a second time to tell a joke. It has to be perfect every time it come out.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: It's nothing that you can You can't teach this. The true one is inherent. Is is God put him down as this. So if you that that that that God bless you. But you will never come over here and be this because to be this from there, y'all and very few of this. So you don't think no rapp up could become a comedian.
Speaker 4: I don't think no other person who ain't a comedian could be the You have to be innately a comedians.
Speaker 3: You have to be it. So if you wrapped over there and you feel you was that nigga, you would never come over here and be that nigga. This is I'm good fund it who Jordan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did, man about he was hard, that nigga was. He didn't even make the main I forgot he was in Birdenham Nigga.
Speaker 4: That Nigga was too.
Speaker 3: Money talking about man, he was gobbish Nigga. After think he was on the bus at waffle house the Jordan's baseball. That Nigga was terrible. That's what the you talking about? Nigga drunk. That nigga was hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean he played two sports, is what I mean. But I didn't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm not saying you can't play in our field.
Speaker 4: He said, master it.
Speaker 3: He I'm saying dominated to be the main to be saying it's never a rapper that of course it's no other professional rapper, basketball player, actor. So you you know.
Speaker 1: Right now because take on comedy, no if you to me to dominate us. To be a comedian, let me tell you. You must be a comedian. There is that you to dominate. You must be a commit and we can smell you.
Speaker 3: We can see. Somebody wrote that we could see that nigga, that is not you. We can see nigga. You're not talking about what you experience.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: We can tell like right now, nigga, that ain't to You'll never beat me coming from a position of who I am. Nigga that make it in front of it. You ain't never been to the desk where it is. That's what it takes to be at that point. We look at you say you got a good act, but should never be at that table with real comedians. Nigga, You a hack, Your motherfucking hack. You understand. But isn't that what the kind of said about Dave Chapelle. They said that Chapelle the white, of course, and he should have. I wish I was over there could have been a start. If you drilling for old nigga, why wouldn't you go to Texas? I'm the nigga over this drilling for all in d C. Ain't no all in d C. Fuck, You're gonna hold this nigga because he's smart enough to know the decision makers. Damn, we're gonna get his ship. The question is is he or is he not? Funny?
Speaker 5: And you know he is?
Speaker 3: Fuck what pattern or what way he got there? He went that way? Mines, Wasn't that motherfucking way? Yo?
Speaker 4: And I have nothing against it. I don't.
Speaker 3: I swear I wouldn't change it in the world. I wouldn't change it if I could.
Speaker 4: I couldn't you ever watch I felt?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you realize that was a whole You can't talk like that a white woman.
Speaker 3: Trying to funk around all of them stuff. It was a good, wholesome white woman. You won't be every episode is he had a new dude? I know what?
Speaker 4: I wonder when she was gonna get to the ease.
Speaker 3: She went through every she ful to yeh, she can't.
Speaker 1: Jerry ain't even tell me. I thought I thought me and Jerry was tight. Shamless plug.
Speaker 3: I'm in this new movie called Unfrosted on next Flix.
Speaker 4: See I knew it Netflix?
Speaker 3: Next like it?
Speaker 4: Next Flick?
Speaker 3: I like that cam d.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want.
Speaker 3: I keep sucking it out. Okay, Damn, you know the drink police so you I got side Felt new movie, Yes, rosted about that matter. Yeah, he got me some air Force one. I thought I had him on, but but I had him on last night. Yeah, he saw my specially like you did. And he was filming this movie and he was like, I need to put you in my movie. And so he made me. He made a cameo for me, and it's called Unfrosted Jerry type of ship Jerry Seinfeld. How did they come up with Potts? You know what I'm saying? Yeah, pots you know you back in the back. Yeah, damn is it for now? It's just one of them, I see it.
Speaker 4: She went back to one.
Speaker 3: She went back to one, and I get my son. I like you.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, what's your favorite place to perform? Like, whenever you get an offer from here, you don't give a fuck if it's big money, little money, medium money, you like, I love to go there.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you. If the money right, they got the money got to be right, Well, no they got if they got the money. Man, I'm there. I mean favorite places because you know favorite places. You only make your favorite because you know somebody in that city that you can see, like me, for me to perform. Philadelphia and Connecticut can get me cheap all the time, right, But no, I get them. I get you know, so much love, so much love to come out that I will never turn down decent.
Speaker 4: It's worth more than money for you.
Speaker 1: It's worth more than money because I feel like an artist when I'm in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: You feel appreciated. They tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: I'm no. He comfortable with just getting compensated based upon his art, and that's clear. I'm not there. Yeah, you correct. I rather have a great understand you understand. No, but see, no, he's it's a mentality. I'm still in the work of man's mentality. You understand this is what I need to be compensated for my right man, I want to get to where he is. Favorite place or do you have a fav No, I mean everywhere I go, it's there here to see me man, and I got placed. Well, d C is where I'm from, Atlanta is the birthplace of my talent. Those are some bold but everywhere I go they give me the love is and I have fans off of it.
Speaker 1: But my mentality ain't that way. You know, certain place or there's symbolic with it.
Speaker 3: I haven't got to that point yet because I always been behind on my mortgage, so.
Speaker 4: It's been at my fucking job. Understand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're going to here and it pays to give him a great show, and they love me and I love them, you know what I mean. I haven't been able to get to that comfortability that I can just love it just for the art, and I'm looking forward to that. Really, I am Nigga to the point that I want to go down here because they just love me and shit off and they that way. I just no, Nigga, I want to.
Speaker 4: Get to that point.
Speaker 3: It's a workman's mentality once you you I tell comedians all the time and you this this is a blessing, but it's still as an occupation. You got to work at it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You can't sit around here and take this ship for granted because Nigga fan only blows when you're hot, and you got to stay hot. Nigga.
Speaker 4: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: You want to sit around here, take this love and you want to Nigga fucking around. Had four people out here better walking that bitch, and they understand. Nigga. You old them. You know what I'm stand because they blowing.
Speaker 4: In Germany too, like.
Speaker 3: They can get me for uh.
Speaker 4: A discount?
Speaker 3: Not really because really because I gotta already be out there like you. I love it now. I mean, Dave and and Chris took me out there and it was beautiful, man. I went to We went to London, we wanted to Amsterdam. We went uh Paris, we went to uh We're a motherfucker, the white dudes that perform uh cold Play. Yeah, we performed at the O two Arena. It was beautiful, man, and just the cities. Motherfucker saw me because I looked out in the crowd and then nobody looked like me, oh yeah, And I was like, okay, did that worry that?
Speaker 4: The jokes?
Speaker 3: See what you have to do?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: The truth of the matter is, you have to be you if you sit here and try to reach them, trying to it to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're here for you.
Speaker 3: Well, they here for him. You're just trying to get them to say we love him too, and make them a part of your coalition, you know what I mean. I mean, I couldn't have never sold eighteen nineteen thousand motherfuckers in Europe. So they don't even know I'm gonna shut my job is. Let's take the advantage of this opportunity that they have given me to make some of these motherfuckers an earthquake fan. But I tell comedians all the time, don't worry about who the number one comedians or the second best comedian The third, fourth, eight niggas fifty two week said, Yeah, these niggas can't be everywhere. So if they're in Atlanta this week, Kevin and the Wine this week, they gonna need comedy next week. Come to next week. The nigga can't be in Atlanta for fifty two weeks. Think he won't. He opened up and have people to come see the ship he's doing and then put your version on it and you too can get paid off.
Speaker 4: He showed there's a market.
Speaker 3: For it, and that's what I was doing over in you. They put me on and man, it was the best fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: I had a great time. But private jets, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That nigga got private jets and everything. Hold on yourself on a private jet. I was like, God, damn, that's what I got to get next though.
Speaker 4: Who call him me from Puerto Rico picking up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: This Porto.
Speaker 1: Ain't picking up ship, pick it up. It might be it might be that it might be daddy Yankee. Hey, hey, that'd be a MI tempted to pick it up. Man, pick it up, pick it up. If it's a bill collect you should have picked get the We make my party. You gotta party tonight, No tomorrow, tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We're back in.
Speaker 6: L A.
Speaker 4: Everybody's coming. I hope you could come, but.
Speaker 3: You don't fly. How you're gonna tell me right now? Well, you know, I just well I just mentioned today I didn't have your n I couldn't steal it out my eyes to pull it out my ass. I would love you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to speak to you because because I heard that you ordered mcallum.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I wanted to bring was Pappy van Winkle. So I was trying to get your number.
Speaker 6: To see.
Speaker 3: A big comedians cigar. I got cigar. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was trying to get text with you.
Speaker 1: But then I rolled up here and I seen she was already here, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, Ship, I said, amazing. Should I go over there? Ask him now? Then I didn't know if you was eating. I didn't want to bother you. No, we're good.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, but but yeah, I wanted to bring the pappy because I heard you a cigar smoking.
Speaker 4: I see what kind of cigar is that?
Speaker 3: Well? I just used this as a prop. Okay, no, really like I got no, I got bronchidess nigga, I s whew, I don't smoke no more, nigga animal. I just I used it as a problem. Niggas be giving it to me. I don't want to like, no, nigga, we both thought it was lit. No, I tell it, get hard. I don't funk with it.
Speaker 4: But this is the most I do.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: What is bronchus.
Speaker 3: Infection of your lungs when you let smoke going definitely, so you can't smoke.
Speaker 4: So you know, I stopped it. I was like, fuck that. So edibles came out. So this is how I get my weed.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm gonna eat theseus.
Speaker 4: Another one. That's three?
Speaker 3: That's three?
Speaker 4: How many is that for him?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: That he had the other edibles that he had already.
Speaker 3: That was he had, he had his own, he had his own ship, and he had his own This is my birthday week.
Speaker 4: I leave tonight.
Speaker 3: Birthday, Yeah, thank you? Birthday week? Yeah? Seven fly back GLA having a party. Everybody gonna be at my joint.
Speaker 4: Man minutes before the party.
Speaker 3: Man, god, damn you got it, nigga, he said, you got the you know you got it if you wanted to be there, don't you. I gotta do this appointments of n we got call edit the next day. I got it.
Speaker 4: Definitely went out.
Speaker 8: I'm we go.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're being Saint Louis on the twenty eighth, twenty eighth. Okay, in twenty wedding is a Saint Louis. If y'all want to come up there, I got you to take care of me, said D L D C. Y'all, and we don't have a good time. And you know, we kick it with saying, you know my boys said make the twenty eighth, twenty eight, ye, and I let's see it. Yeah, now don't be there, oh because you know, you know, saying from the Loup. Yes he's from Saint Louis, Yeah, he's from there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So damn yeah, I think I'm gonna do it. I think I'm gonna do it. And wa Kwan is getting married. Congratulations thirtieth man.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, that's waiting on.
Speaker 1: The reason why I can't do the thirty first. Remember if we had something on the thirty first. Yeah, because I'm gonna be in Sugar game. Bro, we gotta here. We schedule it. Yeah, ran out of Atlanta's uh this week, but we do. I' I'm finally doing wild now.
Speaker 4: But whatever. But that's dope. Yeah, that's the reason why. Because what days that we're gonna hit all this album? What days? Oh it's Friday, this Friday. Yeah, dope in Atlanta, in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, man, I think I think rappers getting married is dope.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean what that shouldn't be extraordinary?
Speaker 1: No, because you know, for a long time, you know, we talk about whoores and and bitches and now very old rappers. No, I mean most of us, ninety four percent of us. Yes, and I've been married sixteen I've been married. No, I've been married twelve years, but I've been.
Speaker 4: Wait, sixteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrats, real niggashn take a shot for me, Take a shot for.
Speaker 3: Me, shot for that. This nigga pick the number one bit and they got his draft picks. You got a plan, you said, you get married again? Yes, mm hmmm, he said, take this shot. You know, the world. I need to hear about your new marriage. Oh as much as you're comfortable with No, No, I'm comfortable. I mean difference maker.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Can coexist with me, but for the least makes me a better man. And these are not just words.
Speaker 4: It's come on, guys, Why two three and fuck y'all?
Speaker 3: No, Because I'm a result oriented type dude. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's the results on it.
Speaker 3: I believe in that. You know, Like when my previous relationship, I used to say, if I meet you and I got five million dollars and we break up and I got seventy five million dollars, I owe you thirty seven. But if I meet you and I got five million dollars, I break up with you and I still got five million dollars. Oh you ship.
Speaker 4: We didn't prosper. That's a good mask.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't a different it wasn't a difference maker. No fault in you. We did not exceed our expectations. Businesses, it's bottom line of results, Oregon. It's how you go show me your results. Fuck what you say all of me. I'm a bad motherfucker on this this. Okay, how do you equate to it's better, That's what I'm talking about. I'm sorry, I'm not a nigga that's value pussy the way other niggas do.
Speaker 4: Fucking you does not make me a better man.
Speaker 3: It doesn't, It does not, It never have and it never will. So I need more than that. Show me how you're gonna help me to get here and to answer your question. She has and there's nothing that I had anything to do with. And that's when you know there's a difference. And the record speaks for itself. I'm gonna get one together. Three years three years. I mean I met her eight years ago. Try to get her. She didn't take the bait, you know, I try to.
Speaker 4: You know how I was, But how did you meet? Hit it with some jokes? No, I was let me let me take you to dinner. It was laid out to the club.
Speaker 3: And if you live in La, you know about La. They have two restaurants. One of them is in the Valley and one of them is at the Beverly Center. And I said, let me take you to dinner in the same restaurant. What is it? What's the name of that motherfucker? The mall? Yeah, the mall. It was right there. It was. Motherfuckers went there all the time. Skipped my mind the name of But the one I wanted her to go to was the one that was close to our house in the valley. Yeah, So I said, let's go to that one. She's like, no, we can go to the one that's Jerry's Deli. Jerry, that's my ship. Yeah, Jerry Mary Delly. They got one at the Beverly Center, and they got one in Studio City. I got one in Studio I lived there Studio City. So I said, let's go to eat. She's like, yeah, I go out to eat. What you were talking? I said, let's go to Jerry's Dell and she says sure. She said they went on Bellley down like nah, Studio City said, nah, nigga is one right down the street. So I try to get her, she'd be like she wasn't hearing it. So eight years later, but you did go to Jerry's Deli in the center. Huh. You did go to Jerry's Deli at the Beverly Center. Nah, you went to one in the valley. We didn't go to eat, period.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to eat. No turkey and cheese, no, huh.
Speaker 3: No, man, she ain't want to go where I want to go. No Pole, So how the hell did this happen? Then? Well, I just say, let me get your number. I'll call you later. Because my goal I'm gonna feed you. But I'm gonna feed you. I want you to eat and not going to Roscos. Well, if that what you want, if Roscoe's in my house or you want to go to you want to eat the restaurants in your house.
Speaker 4: If I'm trying to get you to my.
Speaker 3: Genius, if I'm trying to sleep with you, I'm gonna feed you near my house, okay.
Speaker 1: And then if you walk down with restaurants and it was a Jerry's near my No, I know where it's opened. That near my house?
Speaker 3: Okay, is there mister Charles house? Yeah, okay, mister Charles, about fifteen minutes from my house?
Speaker 4: You got the time?
Speaker 3: Okay? There? All right? Ah?
Speaker 4: Is there a Noble near your house?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: It was about nine minutes you want.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I have no more for the questions about there, but that let you know she won't be I won't see you.
Speaker 3: I said you thought you won't be with me. She ain't won't be with me like that, and then I respect that. So, so what restaurant did you actually your first date was on?
Speaker 1: Was that? No? Our first date was like eight years later, years later. Yeah, oh you could wait. No, he played chess like a motherfucker. You want somebody that want you.
Speaker 3: So you you say, I'm doing this show, blah blah blah, come out and see it. She came out of show, She's like, all right, let's hang out. Said I can't. I have to leave, said hello to her, and we was all kicking. Then the pandemic hit, so I stopped. You know, I had nothing but time, So we started kicking and we was good.
Speaker 4: Oh so y'all together during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where it all happened, during the pandemic. Yeah, that's what That's what relationships was testing well because.
Speaker 4: You started to hate the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true if you're with the wrong but you also get to define if this really is the motherfucker you want to be with. Because you see other ships occupying your time. It's been given a waiver to this motherfucker. Now you have nothing but isolated time with you and her, and you get to as a real man, especially if your for your fifth you get to evaluate what exactly you got. She can't she can't hide none of those flaws. Always say, it's only three ways a nood person to go to jail with them, jail, to go on toward them, that live with them.
Speaker 4: It's all like jail.
Speaker 3: It's all the same, same, all the same, different restrictions. Motherfucker, you're gonna learn you didn't like this motherfucker a lie because you're gonna see them alive. You go to jail with him. There's nothing more that you can do but judge him, because that's all you gotta do. That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: And then if you live with a motherfucker, it's the same exact thing. So you you will know that person within two weeks, but in two weeks. If you don't know them within two weeks, it's because you blind like a motherfucker. You are acting Stevie Wonder because everyone knows Stevie wanted to see.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows Stevie wanted to see. Yeah, right, not listen, man, Steve, I believe he can see true story.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago. Oh shit, this is the reason. No, this's two weeks ago. It's true story.
Speaker 3: I walked by and me and Stevie won his friends, and I passed him and I ain't see him. People like, thank you, that's Steve Wonder. I said, oh, man missed out. I ain't saying what too? My name? Steve won't look at me. Nigga, he's just gonna pass me. I saw you.
Speaker 4: He didn't say he smelled you.
Speaker 3: No, that nigga said, I saw you. You're just gonna pass. They up. I said, I said, that's fucked up. Stevie saw me and I ain't see him. I said that, nigga, what kind of life I'm living? Stevie so me and him, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The story that was told, no shot not to shock.
Speaker 3: But the other one is better.
Speaker 4: What the one about crossing the street? That was brother brothers.
Speaker 1: They see Stevie wanted to cross in the street.
Speaker 3: Somebody gonna get that nigger and run across the street. Stevie was crossing the street, but Steve listening, Steve would ste I'm gonna talk to Stevie. Come to my club. We do Tuesday night and in l A is called comedy comedy Chateau. That's where it's located called Earthquake and Friends, and Stevie.
Speaker 1: Comes there every Tues. And he told his first joke last Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Oh ship.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell him like I'm gonna tell saying, I'm putting on my life.
Speaker 3: Please, y'all got you gotta go down there and came up. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you gotta went to I'm gonna say please say you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Now we know you got the internet, because we all got the internet. Are you seeing what's going on with DJ Envy and Rick Ross?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna take a pistol. You're talking about this. I'm a different kind of dude though.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. I just don't get it from Rick Ross, Park and DJ Mvy the same thing. Man, you got a problem with me, call me, you know me, I know you. You understand all this back and forth on it. So it can't be we upset with each other. So that means we can have a conversation. And if if it is that we upset with each other, that's when I'm totally out the game. So I don't play fight, right, I don't. It's either real fight or no fight or no fight at all you understand what I'm saying. You an enemy or you not nigga? What we're doing now, I gotta contemplate. Do I need to take you off this motherfucker protect my family? What we're doing. You see what I'm saying. So I don't want to understand it, especially to establish motherfuckers. If it's a problem, what's the problem? Like I just me and you right now? If I ever heard I call you a squake? What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: We were good? What's up there? Tell me what? And a man enough to say, I'm sorry. If you've seen that and I apologize, you will never have that problem for me again. Brouh And I think I hope me and you are still cool. If you say you don't want to fuck with you no more, it's cool because the world is big enough that it doesn't determine me and you getting along. You ain't Russia, I ain't the United States, you understand. But what I'm saying is it doesn't determine the existence of man that's not depend on me and you getting along. And the world is big enough that I can go live somewhere else that I don't give a fuck what you do. And I'm still good with it. That's why I just don't understand it. From G to G, call that nigga, Call that nigga up here? What is this all this yapping because you ain't both went through fall. No, what I'm saying is, Nigga, you know it ain't no consequences to the yapping because none of you niggas, if you're smart enough, willing to pay the costs to lose everything to end what it is man the man. So while we're talking about it, right, I don't hate you enough more than I love myself. So nigga, I'm not doing that time fucking with you. Nigga, i'a let you go. And that's why it's just disappointed, especially at that level. And we have to teach these young niggas that we have to and if they see the top niggas few nover whatever it is, it don't bring no resolution to the rest of the motherfuckers on how it is period.
Speaker 4: And that's just my humble opinion.
Speaker 3: And it's really over a car show. I don't give a fuck. It was over a bitch over we as stars as leaders on it because that's the truth, because you ain't gonna pay that price what it is to do it. If me and you have beef right here, motherfuckers don't fight no more. I haven't met a nigga yet that can take an ass with it. Usually a nigga take an ass with you as a better man. We're good, but we have respect and move on. These niggas can't take it no more. So, nigga, now I got to take you out. Not because I'm afraid of you. I'm afraid of that you're not going to take the results of me. I'm a better man when you can't physically fucking with me.
Speaker 4: And I can't take losses anymore.
Speaker 3: Can't take a al. They can't.
Speaker 4: Exactly can't take a al.
Speaker 3: So now we're dealing with a term of niggas can't take a al.
Speaker 4: I got to go ahead and eliminate because I mean and finish to both of them.
Speaker 1: They could have both body stopped from the beginning, like you know, I feel like I feel like you know again, we have respect for them both. And they started on drink chaps, which sucks that it started.
Speaker 4: On drink chap.
Speaker 1: But but but I didn't feel like Ross stay the truth, and I thought it was just my friends and Ross my friend. But when when Ross said it, I didn't feel like Ross was being out of the line. I feel like Ross was just saying like competitive, and I felt like Envy, you know.
Speaker 3: Responded as as he as he should he's supposed to.
Speaker 1: And I feel like when Envy said, Charlomage, would you let your daughters.
Speaker 4: Sleep in the house with Eddie Murphy?
Speaker 1: And although he was talking about Charlotte Maine's daughters, I felt like Rick Ross took it like he said, you.
Speaker 4: Was talking about my daughter.
Speaker 1: So that's when the thing kind of like spiral her out of control. And in my opinion, I could be wrong as well, you know what I mean. I could be wrong, but this is how I see it. And they just kept going and just kept going. But I humbly, you know, if you guys are listening to this show, listening to this podcast, please brothers. You guys are way too important. I think if one of y'alls to pick up the phone speak to each other and.
Speaker 4: Too much of an example the other fuck out.
Speaker 1: We love y'all both, and everyone's gonna go to both of your car shows.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna pick. We're gonna go to both of your car shows. So I'm glad I ain't got them kind of cars, and keep them coming, just make fun of it. I want no cars. We no right niggas in the nineteen fifty. I won't be that slightly though. You couldn't even be adding no diner. You couldn't even get a slice of pie. Fuck you need a fifty two shaffy. You couldn't even ride that bitch down the street.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: You're not in the old school cars, No man, I'm not a car dude player. I'm just fucking with him. My friends are Anthony Anderson. They're saying, is my boy Maurice says they got them old cars and they put money into them because the old car. I don't own an old car. I don't want nothing old but money. I want this year or last year.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I'm a least.
Speaker 3: Niggau three years.
Speaker 1: Come get these bitches. No, I'm a financer, No nigga, that's a bad finance. I'm probably maybaxo sir. Yeah, but that doesn't matter. You're still financing, still losing money, man, I got the mayback. I'm trying to sell it.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. I ain't losing money, sir, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know the baby should going up? Okay, nigga, let me let me look at my ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it going up. Like I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: My ship. My account had to call me and say, nigga could move right out. I saw that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's how you know it's real.
Speaker 3: Your account, say, man, and my watches.
Speaker 1: All every one of my watches, watches, Dude, I'm gonna watch do every one of my watches?
Speaker 4: Like he is how you know I'm ill?
Speaker 3: My account is telling me what what watch you think I should buy?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I promise you because like a lot of people are investing in stock.
Speaker 3: But gold is so up right now. Every piece of gold.
Speaker 4: That I bought has triples.
Speaker 1: So I bought a piece of gold for twenty six thousand that is worth sixty eight thousand right now that niggas as nigga, my good jewelers are calling listen, this is how bad it is. The jewelers are calling me to buy the ship back. They're like, you cannot buy that back from you. So he's saying, Jamie Pizza, Yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm funking up.
Speaker 4: I don't know who the called me from Moto Rico and it's four four Yankee pick up then man boys, But listen to spadest music. No got ship over here? Everything the.
Speaker 3: Yankee No, Jake Obbins.
Speaker 4: I'm primitive like a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You ever been to Columbia? No?
Speaker 4: But what did you randomly pick? I looked at has.
Speaker 3: I ain't been none of that. A lot of a lot of a lot of what.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people go to Columbia now.
Speaker 3: For all the wrong reason, for all the wrong.
Speaker 1: If you marry, you cannot go to Columbia by yourself. If youbot get married, listen, you're gonna suck your ship up.
Speaker 4: Do not go to Columbia.
Speaker 3: I ain't leaving that hill. No mind, she invested.
Speaker 4: The hen take your wife there.
Speaker 3: They want to go to medic Jean and Median is beautiful. I love.
Speaker 4: They want to go to Meda Jane. Yeah, medi Yan is beautiful. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Poblo basketball town and the Hookahs is twelve off.
Speaker 4: No, don't don't listen to No, don't listen to him.
Speaker 2: Man disrespectful to people may ying, well, the hooks is twelve.
Speaker 4: I well, first of all, they're not twelve dollars, but no.
Speaker 3: Yea day they twelve dollars twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad, No, no, listen, shout out to dollars on America.
Speaker 4: Place, beautiful place America. It's like Miami in a valley.
Speaker 3: That's still that's that's tweout dollars in my mind.
Speaker 1: Same ship. He thinking about going Columbia. You better stop yeah.
Speaker 3: From saying I.
Speaker 4: Go to Colombia, go to the border.
Speaker 3: We gotta show and I gotta save a little baby, save a little bit people going out there to get their team done.
Speaker 4: I gotta I'll just get forty dollar hookers.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you come up with Yeah, the baby needs me. She's a quake fan. I'm trying to see how I can get there without her because she packed soon as motherfucker Miami.
Speaker 4: I'm going you need to bring please bring the tour down in Miami the next time, y'all.
Speaker 3: We all man, But I'm once I get this TV show, yo. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do TV shows, the TV show about Can you tell us? No? I can't because strike man.
Speaker 4: What is the family like family.
Speaker 3: No, it's the.
Speaker 1: Perfect ship for me. And it's don't wanner brothers. I don't say that brothers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to brother's partner. Damn. Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And so you finger popping ship in the TV show. No man, it's a be an earthquake. It was intitious world.
Speaker 3: And it's the first time that this one got a shot, you know, because you know it's a process. First you got to get the show. Then you gotta get it on it. They ain't got to stay on it. They ain't got to you know. It's it's it's it's a ride.
Speaker 1: But no, I had to deal. We signed the deal and then they went on strike. Did you get the advance? No, damn, the money ain't com't nothing. Strike stops everything.
Speaker 4: Strike strike.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get you because you don't want to announce. You have the show and your partner.
Speaker 3: Crime is your showrunner that showed the right hand man and he out there on labor strike. You don't want to be on there. So I'm just holding on. So soon as he make his deal and they get together and we don't get it done after you have to set a special in their ass I'll be straight.
Speaker 4: You can't strike with them because then they they know because I'm not a writer, but I can support you from the crib.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You go, I feel you. But nigga, Now, I'm not in a position to make any white man upset.
Speaker 4: I need all of them to be my friend.
Speaker 3: Now, as a friend of Dave Chappelle, one of the most.
Speaker 1: Catastrophic I want to say things is when he walked away from like fifty six million or fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that nigga got strength. Tell y'all, nigga like that. I went him fifty six soul, then a nigga.
Speaker 4: Strong, and he made it triple over. He believed it.
Speaker 3: But I swear to dollars he got fifty six nigga. But essentially, when you first heard that that he turned down, what did you think they they got faith? No, I mean, I mean he believed in this principles and what it is. And that's one thing about comedians, true comedians. They the money is just an atherthought. You know what I mean. If you make anything like you said, you treated me well, and I'm gonna go there. I'm supposed to get this amount of money. But I do it for this because everything was so good. That's who were Comedians is. But if you.
Speaker 4: Exploreding us and we feel we being explored it.
Speaker 3: There is no money you can give us that we would do it because we know, at the end of the day were compromising who we are and it's going to show up on your stand up. He could never be the motherfucker that he is today had he accepted that, because it was compromised everything he is. If it's thought patterns, how he coming to the to the jokes he's doing right now, he couldn't never fought everything else because he already took the motherfucking bed early with Comedy Central. And that's what people don't understand. So when I saw him do it, I was like, yeah, he's to he is that dude thought was take a shot for that. It's Friday from Solo. Cheers, Cheers.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I didn't think he was gonna drink to you. Yeah, I tell you he drinking.
Speaker 3: Down down, nigga. You hear about me here, But I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: No, man, I find like this for the gun, I find.
Speaker 3: I don't know drink this is.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is mine and I got one more. Hold on, I got one more.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We wanna take this shot for Yah, We're gonna take it.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, right now you want to want you ain't want to.
Speaker 4: Want up to it. You gotta fight this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got eight more minutes with him because he said hard out at five o'clock. Right mm hmm, yes, well, earthquake, I'm not in that. We got We're good man, you are legend, legend man, you know what's dope about you? And let me just say this, okay, and I mean it's and it's not now hyperbotly for you to say that as being the real nigga. I'm good. But I'm saying yeah, and that's what matters. I understand what I'm saying. We hear from you real motherfuckers in the game saying what it is. Yes, you can get the TV show you sydingdicate, you could be that. If you don't have respect, a room among your peers and other genres who peers and recognize your ship, you have nothing. So when I hear it, not to interrupt you, this me and you talk, so you say that yes, that's stamps it on and long. I can take that home and feed my kids with that. But but and my woman tells me that.
Speaker 4: But you're one of the only comedians that I know.
Speaker 1: Other comedians like, that's what's beautiful about you, your career, your legacy, your plot is you know, a lot of rappers don't get respected by other rappers, right, so they'll be like, man, fuck him.
Speaker 3: You know he's from such and such, he's.
Speaker 4: He doesn't do this.
Speaker 1: One thing I know about you is when I when I said your name, everybody was like, that's the man. Everybody, rappers, comedians, ball players, like I sit it on Twitter and everybody was like that's motherfucker. Like I was like, yo, anybody got questions for earthquake and everyone was like forty he gonna drink you under the table. They just was going in and I'm looking at all these certified checks, all of these stars not and then the regular people, but the stars was coming there, like yo, I'm tuning into this drink champs.
Speaker 3: This is going to be the drink champ. And that's and that's that's warranted to.
Speaker 1: What you did in this community, to what you did in comedy, to what you did for us, for us, and I just want you to know, face to face, man the man, you are one of the love love legends of the legends and we will always respect you.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 4: And I was so excited. I was like, Yo, he want to do the show like earthquake.
Speaker 3: I was like what. We was excited, Me and this nigga moth like we came here early and you was here earlier. We didn't like that. We said, hold on, you can't be here before us. We are the people.
Speaker 4: And yeah, but it was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Man. Do you know how much of a lessond you are? Well that first of all, y'all show is so important. I have done thirty years of fucking interviews and it's the only time my staff the man had to come. I love that. They said if they couldn't come, they quit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Staff of by the way, No, that's good staff, bottle.
Speaker 1: You know, as a rapper man, Yes, the least you want to do, the least you want to get respect from your peer.
Speaker 3: Yeah you you bro, man the man. Yes, you you can't make the motherfucker gatekeepers give you a shot, right. I don't give fuck how funny you is? I give me the if funny? What's the criteria for making I be a superstar ready, it's who you know who want to take that chance on you, who want to give you the opportunity when they have the ear of the decision makers to say, hey, what do you want to do? I want to do this, But you know something, know somebody you want to talk to, talk to them, You need to see him. They want to be with you.
Speaker 1: But if you say him, they'll give him the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Very few of us have that. So when I came to the conclusion I can't control that. The only thing I can control was be the funniest. So I could be and be to my niggas and say, hey, man, but come on, if we if anybody be honest with the ship, if we judging it on jokes, how can you not put my name in the motherfucking game. If we basing it on jokes, I have nothing but jokes. I'm not gonna be I'm not gonna I'm not gonna you ain't gonna dance, I'm not gonna dance. I'm not gonna fuck fuck with other I'm gonna love. I'm gonna be a father to my kid. I'm gonna be anything it is I'm not gonna put my hands on I'm not gonna chase anything that gives me a click that is, I'm not gonna do none of that. I'm not I'm gonna even if you do me wrong, magga, I'm not gonna come back at you. I'm gonna least get an opportunity so for me and you to talk and say what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna take that bait of trying to fuck you over for me to go this other way, I'm none of that. I'm just gonna live on a basis that I thought y'all are judging who's the funniest nigga?
Speaker 3: And if we having this conversation, if I'm not that, now, who is? And tell me where's the ship that put with what we have? Now, what you heard, now, what you feel? Where's the work? That's all I'm ask and wherever it leads, I'm good with it. First, second, third, fourth.
Speaker 1: Seventy eight, ninety eleven, wherever it is. But let's have a real fucking goddamn discussion.
Speaker 3: Because I don't see shit about jokes because I'm not seeing it. I'm not saying it. But I'm not angry. I'm gonna keep doing what it is. But I'm not gonna get angry at none of them. And I hope the motherfuckers who have the ear of the industry say, hey, man, have you seen my boy Quake? You should see him. And I'm not trying to be you. I'm not trying to be them. I'm not trying to be nothing, because what's for me, it's for me and I can never be you, and you damn sure, Kate, never be me. God damn.
Speaker 4: Man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You are everything I thought you was gonna be, and then I ain't gonna lie. I am so over I wish you could see. I got goosebumps cause because I mean, be honest with you.
Speaker 3: May be so many times that you know, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Fan of somebody, I love them, and then I get to meet them in person and the exact opposite of what I thought.
Speaker 4: They were, right, it's very disappointing.
Speaker 1: Like and for me to meet you you because I never met you, I feel like I know you because I know your comedy so like And I said that recently because sometimes a fan will come up to me in the airport and just start talking to me and I'll be looking at this nigga like, Nigga, you don't know me, like, but then they do, But then they do because I feel like I know you, like because I'm your fan.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, so I recently learned to adapt to that because fans I'll just being up barked.
Speaker 4: And they be like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: So you know you remember that time and I'm looking at this nigga like, nigga, what the fuck is your problem? I ain't never met you in no goddamn and he does and it's like.
Speaker 1: But that's what it is with a lot of people that I'm fans of, and you particularly like I feel like I know you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Even though this is my first time me and you, I feel like I know you, and I feel like everything about your comedy is real.
Speaker 1: It's everything that you are and you embrace. Is there ever been a time that you said a joke that embarrassed you or your family?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but damn no, because I tell my family and my friends that everything the person who matters already know that's God. Fuck. What they think say, I'm a fuck. What they think is again, I'm a resort oriented nigga who matters is God, so he already knows. So I don't give a fuck. If you know you ain't a factor, understand, you can't fuck with us. We are laughing a onong each other. That was a fuck up ship. Back to the premise that we're flawed people. So this was our flawship and we laugh about it. You hold on to it, you hide from it. My team, we laugh about it and we moved going with it. I facilitate that because I'm the leader of it. You understand what I'm saying. So if I could say and say this is my flawedness of it, then we have no problem with it. And that's why I said. So you know, yes, my woman said, my brother said, my mother said it. And I tell them the same thing. All y'all believe in God. They already know and we know.
Speaker 4: Fuck them.
Speaker 3: Fuck them. You know what I'm saying. Let's laugh to goevernment in public and standing in the house. You know I ain't gonna lie. Is you manicured up? Of course you are. I get the brush. You got to solve his heads in the Nebraska. I don't lift nothing but mic you he dropped that, not say I don't lift mic He never looked at a man and said you can smooth. Yeah, you're not a maintenance your you like you never worked in your life from that physically, physically, I'm not a labor nigga. Are we taking a shot for that? All right?
Speaker 2: What this is?
Speaker 3: Last shot?
Speaker 2: Come on, you gotta he gotta take a gonna make sure you get all right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take Let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: That's how you know you're a real drinker. And you see what he just did. He went like this all right for the audience that No, this is how you down a shot. This is also how you down the oyster every time you eat it up. Yes, every time you eat an oyster. The proper way is to turn that oyster upside down. Because there's a drunk motherfucker in your crew is gonna.
Speaker 4: Take a shot out there.
Speaker 1: You might take this shot. They might use a column like you didn't too. He won't mean my friend I know you know him and his friends shared a condom. Don't listen to this guy. He makes up stories.
Speaker 4: You share the car.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to Gemini. We don't share a com.
Speaker 4: So sad, so sad, May twenty eight. Gemini do not do things like that, thank you, sir. Okay, but listen to this fucking guy with him.
Speaker 3: Man, you want to hear the story, please? All right?
Speaker 1: He used the condom. You can say the story. I mean they put on the floor and his boy came in. My boy, well, my boy, this is boy. He hold my boy. Listen or great, he came in, put on the condom, put it on. You don't the floor. You acted like you was right there with a cat.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I know enough people to know the story.
Speaker 1: Let me tell this boy put on his condumn that he used, put it on, sucked the bitch and it came out and said good looking. And then Evin says good looking. Why he goes because like you left me the condom.
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Story, man, tell your last week he said it was come I stayed for court.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 2: The story is something happened inside the room, came out of the room. Somebody went in the room, somebody to the other room. High five, said we high five. I picked something up.
Speaker 3: That's a Gemini.
Speaker 1: And he also cut caught off his girlfriend because she went to the Big Pympier video No.
Speaker 2: I didn't cut her off. Man, we already broke up by that times. My girls in the face and she was my girl was a big pimp and she was changed.
Speaker 3: Her doll song man, the doll song video video. She was a whoshi walk.
Speaker 4: Look see girl anymore?
Speaker 3: She just broke up.
Speaker 2: None of these rounds when you resort that, you don't let me throw.
Speaker 3: This ship out the spicy Listen, how did your feel you fucking with my girl? No more? I broke up? Where did she fucking him?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know he did.
Speaker 3: Years.
Speaker 4: Do you believe she fucking him? Probably?
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand you gotta.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he failed this woman to be up on them niggas, I did it pussy out.
Speaker 3: So do you feel that some reflection on you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Look, I was an active DJ at the time, like spinning in the clubs.
Speaker 4: I was doing my things, working in the industry.
Speaker 1: Ma.
Speaker 2: Then she she decided to become a video vixen. I said, I it's not gonna work out between us. We mutually broke up. See I fucked with this you a Gemini?
Speaker 3: No wrong? He wanted shoot the story old franchise.
Speaker 4: Yo, She's so cool.
Speaker 2: She here's the bullshit story he keeps telling me, and she never goes out the pocket and says some crazy.
Speaker 3: Ship because I'm totally freestyling.
Speaker 4: You know, you completely.
Speaker 3: Yes, that the story of every time, every time, do the remix to the remix, remix the remix of the remix of the remix. That's a fact.
Speaker 4: That is a fact. Holy Morning moning, so so earthquake.
Speaker 1: What is next after the strike writers block, We're gonna get the sitcom.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get a TV show.
Speaker 3: Yes, please come see me Live Nation and hooked up with a brother.
Speaker 4: I be in d C for my mg M.
Speaker 3: I'm at the MGM September, the first earthquake here. Yes, please come seeing me. Yes, get your tickets early.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a TV show and I'm gonna do another special. I'm gonna do a couple of commercials. My my radio show is number one on a serious I'm gonna take i'ma I'm gonna put more on there. I'm gonna I'm gonna break it off and work a deal with Nextflix to give the comedians that come on my show specials the show on there for content for them, and then man, I'm gonna try to stay healthy and get in shape and fuck real niggas like you. That's what I got.
Speaker 1: Well, man, this has been everything I thought it was gonna be a little bit more. So I want that note, Jamie, are you here? I want the last shot. I promise the last shot. I promise, promise.
Speaker 4: We here two hours later like this is the last.
Speaker 3: Man. This was, This was so go cub good, this was keep back, This is so dope earthquake. Man.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Man. First of all, I'm gonna tell y'all something. It's an honor to be here. Thank you so much for man to man, it's an honor to be here. My staff, you don't understand. I'm gonna give them so shout out because they don't. I do interviews everywhere. We're doing the drink, we're doing the dream.
Speaker 4: Then motherfuckers came.
Speaker 3: They here, and here they said, and they and they the most bottle.
Speaker 9: Right now.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying the dream chair. What I'm saying to y'all, man, thank y'all for having us. Anytime you need anything for me on this. I support y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the opportunity for being on your show first that we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell you anytime you want to.
Speaker 1: I don't even give a you want to promote your pink toenails.
Speaker 3: I don't get I don't get exactually hoping you want to. I don't care if you're dropping the air ring line.
Speaker 1: We don't give a fuck. You come over here, you promote whatever the fuck you want. Anytime you want to.
Speaker 4: Give them pink toes and the earring line.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that's but that's the first thing that came to my mom.
Speaker 4: Sorry, so you know I'm special.
Speaker 1: So uh and resource room, yes, Uh, anytime you want to promote anything. Man, brother, you are You are hilarious, You are a legend, you are icon, and you are somebody that we want to want to continue to give their flowers to. You know what I mean, because uh one meme sent you deserve it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, brother, Thank God God.
Speaker 4: YEP.
Speaker 2: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production and association with Interval Presents hosts and executive producers n O. R E and dj e FN from Interval Presents executive producers Alan Coy and Jake Kleinberg.
Speaker 4: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 2: Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e FN on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com