Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Greg is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and he's been with his girlfriend Marie for eight months, but now he thinks that you might be cheating.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if we can help him out. Greg, what's up, man? What's going on with Marie?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, Hey, yeah, good morning. So I kind of think my girl's cheating. We've been together eight months, like you said, and the relationship is really strong. I gotta says, it's pretty strong and solid, and you know, so I'm just kind of disturbed by kind of all this stuff. So I'm a little nervous. I found a T shirt in her gym bag while I was doing the laundry recently, and I had smelled it like I would and before any of it. So I had smelled it. And so I had smelled the shirt before and didn't think anything of it really until I saw it basically, and I had like this fresh alone sent to it.
Speaker 2: Fresh what cologne? Sorry, your phone is down a weirds, so what's a fresh blown?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Fresh colone? Gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 3: So so fresh cologne? Male musk, you know what I mean? And I thought it could have been from work or something like that. She's always on her phone, But she's always on her phone because she works a lot, and I get that, so it's kind of hard to tell. And I don't know. I wanted to confront her, but couldn't bring much to do it without freaking out. So that's why I need you guys help to see what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you found a shirt that smelled like cologne in her gym bag. In her gym bag, is it.
Speaker 1: One of her SUTs such as smelled like colone.
Speaker 3: Or I've never seen the shirt and it's a male shirt. It's not my shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you normally go through her gym bag, you know?
Speaker 3: But I was doing laundry and I saw the bag in the you know, in the laundry room. So I was trying to be nice and do laundering, you know.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you would suspect?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. I mean, like I said, the relationship is pretty solid. It's not like she has any fig guys that I'm nervous about. So I'm just I just don't know. I don't know where it's coming from then, or who this potential person is, or where the hell she got the T shirt? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 4: It's like I feel like it comes from one of two places, the gym where the gym bag is used, or right like work.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, I mean, I assume when she leaves the house to go to the gym with her gym bag, she is going to the gym. But maybe not that I'm thinking about it, she's not going to the gym. She's going elsewhere. Maybe she's going to someone's house or meeting somewhere at a park.
Speaker 1: Or were spiraling great hold on, I never know. All right, well, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store she shops at, so we will call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random and gets free flowers delivered from our florid department. Will she will see if she sends them to you or to someone else? Okay, all right, thanks, all right, man, we'll play a song, come back and get your to catch a Teater next, It's.
Speaker 3: Time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Table show.
Speaker 2: Greg is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Marie for eight months, and now he thinks she might be cheating, all because of something that he found in her gym bag. Before we call her to try to catch her and see if she is, Greg, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about what you found in her gym bag?
Speaker 3: Oh, in my girl's gym bag. I found a male shirt that smelt like a man that had cologne on it. And it's not mine, and I don't know where it came from. And I think she's cheating. And I mean, I have no other answer, like why the hell would she have a guy's T shirt that's not mine in her gym bag.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store she's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, which is one rewards card member, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 1: Do you think she will go for flowers?
Speaker 2: By the way, Greg, you think she was send flowers to you because sometimes we have to do something different, if it's like a girlfriend to a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I like flowers and she knows yet so it does make sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, Well we'll call it from there and say that she just won free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. We'll see if she believes that, and if she does, we'll see if she sends them to you or someone else.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hello, Hi, is this Marie?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: This is her great Marie. Guess what congratulations?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: This must big winner? What is this about the flowers?
Speaker 3: What flowers are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Did you know that every single month we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 3: No, I have no idea shopping there this whole time.
Speaker 2: So you won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card sent to anybody that you want. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is actually perfect. Do you guys do like sunflowers? Does it have to be red roses? Or can I do sunflowers?
Speaker 3: I get to pick like any you can.
Speaker 2: Pick any flower. Yeah, and I do think we have sunflowers. Yeah, you've won a dozen flowers to send to somebody.
Speaker 3: It's thank you. This is awesome. I feel like it's my birthday. This is great cool? Why next?
Speaker 2: If you know the person you'd like to send them to right now, we can handle it over the phone right right now.
Speaker 1: If you're not busy, can.
Speaker 5: You have it sent to Ben and have it say thank you from Marie? That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Then, and you're saying thank you to Bend Well, Ben sounds special? You know who else sounds special to me?
Speaker 1: Greg? Greg sounds special to me?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because this is actually jubil from The Jewel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Nina on that show.
Speaker 2: To you, Hi, I'm Victoria and your boyfriend Greg is actually on the phone. Because this is a segment we do called to catch chee or if you think your significant other might be messing around, try to catch them and see who they send flowers?
Speaker 1: Tou So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up big about? Who's been? Greg? This is a joke? Yeah, No, it's not a joke. Who the hell has been? What are you doing? This is a radio call. I'm in the middle of work. What was that Bence T shirt in your gym bag? What are you talking about? Okay? I was doing laundry and thought i'd be a nice person and gonna wash your gym clothes.
Speaker 5: And then I said, a nice person doesn't try to humiliate their girlfriend on a radio show.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it like that. Okay, So you went.
Speaker 5: Through my gym bag and you decided to be a nice person and do my laundry like and you found a white T shirt? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I found a shirt that wasn't mine that had mail cologne on it. It had a scent, and so I wanted to know what is going on? Are you seeing this guy? Are you cheating on me? I mean just held me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: If you ever paid attention, you would actually know that Ben, who I've talked about, is my trainer for kickboxing that I pay literally over like one hundred dollars two And the other day my bra strap, my sports braw it popped off and instead of coming home, I continue to do my gym class, do my kickboxing class and then let me borrow his shirt. So me getting a call saying that there's flowers coming over from me, but I could send it to somebody. I wanted to send it to Ben for saving me the other day from being so embarrassed at the gym and then all just coming home, I work way.
Speaker 3: Too hard for this.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to release any type of anger or stress and have come home to a lovely relationship with you. And the fact that you're doing this right now humiliating me is really embarrassing and it's probably the reason why I started new kickboxing. And I don't even know, but what why did you even think that I was cheating on you? We've been together for eight months.
Speaker 3: I literally am thinking that.
Speaker 5: You're about to propose to me and you're going to pull this stuff murray, like, just what is in your mind?
Speaker 4: Just a little bit. In his defense, I feel like you would be a little alarmed too if you found an item of woman's clothing in his gym bag. So just to step back for a second, it sounds like you've got a lot of frustration going on, But just to kind of understand where he's coming from, this was just, you know, clear the area. Yeah, you're not cheating right now, But.
Speaker 5: That's not fair because I listened to him, I would I would know what's going I would know what's going on, and if I did, I would do it personally.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't go ahead and pretend.
Speaker 5: That I'm a nice guy and humiliate myself, like I'm actually really embarrassed right now.
Speaker 3: Like I'm I'm a real estate agent.
Speaker 5: I literally worked so hard all the time, and I thought, I'm thinking that, my really, it's so good.
Speaker 3: I know that, like eight months is like not that, I mean, it's still so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I don't think you should be embarrassed. You're not cheating, right, You're not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 3: You're You're amazing. Just one quick question, why was the shirt back in your gym back?
Speaker 5: Though? Are you still questioning me about it? I'm not cheating. I would never do that. I'm sot like, I'm just such a loyal woman. Why are you even questioning me on this? We can both we can both give him. We can both give him the flowers and give it to him and say thank you because he's the reason why my breast by this didn't show the.
Speaker 3: Other day and I was able to continue kickboxing.
Speaker 1: Kay for now Booby flashing, and I.
Speaker 5: Was gonna watch it for him. I mean I sweated in it after he gave it to me. I get his cologne is so strong, but I sweated in it afterwards.
Speaker 3: And I came home and.
Speaker 5: It was still in It was still in my bag, and I was going to go ahead and watch it, but you watched it for me.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of.
Speaker 5: Ierky that you are going through my gym bag and kind of disrespectful, don't you think?
Speaker 3: Not really? I mean, I just thought I was a great boyfriend and thought I would, you know, be a good person and do your laundry and wash your gym clothes. That's that's what I was where I was coming from. But I appreciate the honesty, and I wouldn't mind giving Ben the flowers. Like you said, However, can I go with you? Because I kind of want to meet them? If that's okay? Greg? Are we still doing this? You're still on this?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? Were this is like the third time right now? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm not dealing with this. I'm not dealing with this right now. We can talk about it later, but right now, I'm finished and I got.
Speaker 3: To get back to work. Seriously, I'm not dealing with this.
Speaker 1: Gregg's she young up, She's gone. Obviously. Yeah, you might not want to have pressed it that last time.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not I don't think I'm on a line as going to meet the guy. I mean, I'm sure Arizon fine, arithon scope asthetic, and that's I understand. Now I have a better vision of what she's talking about, and I understand and I do believe her.
Speaker 3: It's not cheating. But I know, I'm a man, I know how men are, so I wouldn't mind meeting the guy, you know what I mean totally.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should just told her I want to take a class with you, and then oh, yeah, way better way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I would ask for your advice for his meta on it
Speaker 5: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater