Speaker 1: Why don't you want me here because you can't eat anything and you just make noise.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny when she says I make this podcast and she didn't. That's the first thing she said the whole podcast. Somebody by.
Speaker 1: These two.
Speaker 3: We saw.
Speaker 1: A seal reviewing cereal. Yeah and Danielle Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think we need to change this.
Speaker 1: I think we sure we need to have brody rdius one that has you in it. We can use that one when we need it.
Speaker 2: Yay, when I come in, I've been coming in a lot lately, and I love it.
Speaker 3: I love being here, I love being part of this. This is one of my favorite podcasts in the whole world.
Speaker 4: The podcast that fit I doly found one.
Speaker 3: I found one, and I found one that doesn't kick me out and one that actually lasts well.
Speaker 1: This podcast. It's Serial Killers. Welcome. I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew and Danielle a our special guest. Who's you know? She's here all the time now and we love it. It's Monday, December twenty third, it's two days from Christmas. Who and we're here. We don't get you know what the show is off? Screw them, We're here. We still came in. Yeah, we're here, we eat cereal. Get used to it. That's right, but that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, and Andrew and I are going to be on vacation soon together.
Speaker 1: You guys are going to Disney right dancing, We do it.
Speaker 3: This is like our thing. Every every holiday season, we've been doing this.
Speaker 1: Their annual Yep, Hi, I'm here.
Speaker 3: You can come next year.
Speaker 1: I would love to go.
Speaker 3: We were going to do matching T shirts this year.
Speaker 1: I'm not going.
Speaker 3: Have we still done you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean we got to order. No, I'm not part of that. Why because No, those people are dumb.
Speaker 2: No they're not.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: It's one of the biggest things about Disney is the cute, funny T shirts and the ears.
Speaker 1: I would completely agree with you, and I need it to happen. It's the Smith's Family Trip twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: We're not going to put that on though.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, can we look like we would be this family? Hey, let's see Syria?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So every episode we do one classic, one new, sometimes a bonus. You always do have bonness.
Speaker 4: What I was gonna say is when Scottie cut you off from talking, that's because he was done with the conversation.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to talk about it anything. That's because you're one of us now.
Speaker 2: But one of my favorite things about listening back to the podcast is, well, one, I think people think I'm crazy because I like spit things out in the car because you guys are so funny. But when Andrew does his voices, I swear to gosh, I almost choked to death.
Speaker 1: Voices.
Speaker 2: And when he does the old man boys, but he does his British.
Speaker 1: Voiceipchapp but I'm not an old man debatable.
Speaker 3: He says, we both are old. We're for crudgeny.
Speaker 1: Whatever that word is, curmudginy, that one. This guy, this guy is old. It's the right thing to do. Yeah, that's fit in. I'm just because he's old. Old, you can make fun of him. Because he's old. You don't just play sound effects that have no meaning of anything. He's old. He's eighty five. Okay, So I'm gonna pull a page out of your book. Let's just eat the cereal. Hey, we're gonna start with classic. So a couple of episodes ago, I mentioned that we never did this one before. It is a classic one, and it first came out in nineteen. Double nickel. Shut up, double nickel is not a thing, Danielle. You've heard of that, right, No, you don't know what double nickel is?
Speaker 3: Well, what is that?
Speaker 1: Fifty five?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Scotty hears it on the AM stations when he drives in in the morning.
Speaker 1: And of course, like the old people and those are legitimately old, they're not old. Okay, how old is this guy? He's in his forties. Yeah, idea, he's a young dude. He was doing birthdays the other day. He's like and celebrity chef Bobby Flay hits the double nickel today.
Speaker 4: Anybody who's saying double nickel, we all know radio your voice can be very different from who you actually.
Speaker 1: Everybody I know. Okay, I'm not getting into this anyway.
Speaker 3: Double Nichols fifty five?
Speaker 1: Yes, two nickels fifty five by five? All right. So here's a certain thing we haven't done yet. We've done many varieties. There have been dozens of them, and we've done at least a dozen of them. This is the original, the first one that came out. Andrew's like, I want to try it, but you know, so we'll see. I'm going down to this.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, is it special K's, it's the original.
Speaker 1: Special, it's a special k original and this is one of them.
Speaker 3: There's no taste to it.
Speaker 1: There might be a little sweetness to it. We'll see. Look look ingredients, rice, wheat, gluten. Wow, there's actually lots of gluten in here. Is that well? The second ingredient is gluten free? Doesn't No, but that's cool. But usually I've never seen the ingredient gluten. It's actually here. Garret can't eat this one by Garret? Can I say?
Speaker 3: That box is a little like a weird that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's very tall. This will not fit in the Cereal show. No, No, because it's it hits right about here and.
Speaker 3: It's not as wide as other boxes.
Speaker 1: No, look at my first line. They're all special K's. This one is exceptionally tall.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Shut off, Angre.
Speaker 2: I hate you, I love I love the fact that it's kind of sexy that Scotty knows so much about cereal?
Speaker 1: Is that sexy to well?
Speaker 3: I gotta tell Amy doesn't. His wife doesn't things.
Speaker 1: So it's quite hates the cereal.
Speaker 3: Where's the bowl for the sound effects?
Speaker 1: Don't encourage him?
Speaker 3: You have to do it the right way.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Look, and our friends from Maltimeal got us this bowl. Yeah. They sent this to us though because it's serial killer, although there's no space and they forgot get these out of here, thank you. Oh so you're not going to pour the special cane to one of the glass bowls. I will when we get to the other one. Oh if the other one, this one doesn't need sound effects. Oh oh, that's a that's a fast poor Yeah, almost like rice crispies.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's because the box is that shape.
Speaker 1: You're the only person I know who like studies the cereal. I just kind of learn on my phone. But there's a fifty dollars purchase of the dermatologist. Oh I guess who's there.
Speaker 3: Hey, we just.
Speaker 1: She's finding the pressure being a podcaster's wife. Very very that's right. Well, she gets recognized and shop Right. The paparazzi follows him everywhere, speaking of Shop Right bowl and basket. Two percent milk, you're right with two percent. Yeah, but this is their new store.
Speaker 3: Brood like any milk.
Speaker 1: From Shot Right, that's their new brand. I didn't hear of it either, and he yelled at me in the last episode. Well, you know they're trying to be a trendy that's nice. How is that trendy?
Speaker 3: Because Target has their own line?
Speaker 1: Is Target?
Speaker 3: I forget what targets line?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that one with a little black circle. Yeah, we should have some of that cerealc You know people have been telling us you got to try Target cereals, So maybe we will. Yeah, I don't know. I didn't really want to do store brands because not all of them are national, but I guess Target is. But it's running out of cereals. No, we're not. We have hundreds. Okay, Special, Okay, the original.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I like it. You know what it reminds me of? And you can probably say, yes, the rice Krispies.
Speaker 3: But to be honest, I think it has a little bit more taste than a rice.
Speaker 1: Krispy, just a little bit. It's good.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: I like three balls on a spoon. If I had a touch more sweetness, i'd give it a better rating. But I'm just going three balls.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it two bowls on a spoon.
Speaker 1: It needs something added to it.
Speaker 3: Marshmallows would be nice.
Speaker 1: Hello, Special okay with marshmallows doesn't really fit the because it's against the whole healthy thing.
Speaker 2: You have to have everything in, you know, a little bit of everything balance. Marshmallows are the crappy part, and then this this other parts crappy too, But at.
Speaker 1: Least frosted flakes marshmallows will be what you're looking for.
Speaker 4: Oh no, and those are not good. Those are too sweet. We do not like those, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: All right, we all rated that that's great.
Speaker 3: Tools in that spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, bowls in a spoon. I liked it. Delicious, not bad.
Speaker 3: I must raisins in there too, that's raisin brand.
Speaker 1: Well not really, because these are not brand flakes.
Speaker 3: I like sweet raisins, or even grapes. I like grapes in my cereal.
Speaker 2: What you've never put in whole grapes in your cereal, Green grapes with milk.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's so good. I swear to your tastes so good. I'm going to bring grapes in and we're gonna put them in a cereal. We're not doing.
Speaker 1: That's for your remix podcast, Cereal Remix Remix. Yes, you can do that with Andrew. You guys can go do your thing. Dress up as furries and do everything.
Speaker 5: That's the.
Speaker 1: This is like the fifth time you've mentioned furries on this party.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Amy gets very concerned when I say that.
Speaker 3: Do you go to the website because you know that there is a one?
Speaker 1: No, I've never been to the conventions. No, I've never been full one.
Speaker 4: I bet you have a whole animal costume just hidden somewhere in the house you have sex with the other one.
Speaker 1: I used to dress up for work one time, a long time ago, but it was inflatable. It wasn't furry. I was a walkman for another radio station. What Yeah, I was a big walkman and I would walk, you know, like this. And then one time we were at Christmas tree lighting and the wind blew me over because it was eight feet.
Speaker 3: Tall, and I was like, I was like, what is walkman?
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, Sorry, it's an old thing. It's a radio. But you know I know what it is because I'm old. I owned a walkman.
Speaker 4: Born in the nineties, we had walkmen, Okay, I had.
Speaker 3: A stereo walkman or a walkman walkman?
Speaker 1: Well, chloral would be walk men. Yeah, it wouldn't be walk man.
Speaker 3: About how bulky that thing was?
Speaker 1: I do. I loved it, the one with the cassette deck.
Speaker 4: I had that and it had a radio FM radio built into.
Speaker 1: That's what they were. They were radios. Well I thought maybe some of them had just like cassette only yeah. And then there was the disc man remember that I did have one.
Speaker 3: I had one of those two and.
Speaker 1: You had little cassette thing you had to put in your car so you can use it.
Speaker 4: An really stupid but here we go, like when you used to run on like a treadmill, how would you do it?
Speaker 1: If like you could the CD would skip? So you used to like torture yourself. You used to have a shock one. Hey, you know what, while we're talking about like old eighties things, last time did still hasn't content he hasn't. But but speaking of eighties TV shows that where we're speaking of it, but you know whatever. So, yes, that was a casual. I was going to one. But Andrew heard the heard it and he's like, what are you doing? So Daniel, do you remember that? Do you remember this show? Come on call it, Come on maybe the world just a little uncharged or just a little come on family anything and.
Speaker 5: Comely womday skids.
Speaker 1: Come damn it. Punky Brewster.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Punky Brewster.
Speaker 1: Witch, Punky Brewster. I know who Punky Brewster is. It was a Saturday Morning cartoon. Also after that, Punky Brewster, I know who she is. She's like a pop culture thing Moonfry and her birthday is the same as mine. And they're rebooting Punky Brewster.
Speaker 3: When we were kids.
Speaker 2: While growing up watching Punky Brewster, everybody wanted to dress like Punky Brewster. I had different colored sneakers because she had different colored sneakers. Everybody had crazy mixed match clothes, makes.
Speaker 1: Shes and care.
Speaker 4: It says that it o't cares you, being like we're born on the same day and they're rebooting again, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I tweet her every year on my birthday and she never even likes it. Oh yeah, Oh how about I never thought so free.
Speaker 5: Could be.
Speaker 1: I love when Danielle comes. What show was that, Andrew? I don't know the show, but I know the song He's a superhero.
Speaker 3: I forget the name of the show.
Speaker 1: What was the song? Actually was a hit. It was on the radio. Yes, it was the Greatest American Hero.
Speaker 3: That was a big show.
Speaker 1: He was a clutchy superhero smashing the walls.
Speaker 3: Inable tube man exactly.
Speaker 1: Roy Scotty wearing an eight foot Walkman suit. Could we eat some cereal? I forgot what we were. We need to do it like we have to do an eighties sitcom podcast.
Speaker 3: Can can you bleep out the F word?
Speaker 1: Because I already did? Is a family did it all right? Going down on all the kids are Just let me tell you something. This cereal is all the rage. Okay it is. People have been tweeting, texting, it's been news stories. It's all over the place, new story. This is one next to Twinkies. This is like the hottest cereal release of the year. Are you ready for this? Look at it? He's like, everybody, embrace yourselves. This is the hottest item on the cereal aisle. Now. I got this from my secret squirrel at shop right. He reached out to me. He's like, dude, it's in You're ready. He's a furry he's talking.
Speaker 3: To squirrels suits.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, Scott. It's from General Mills. It's brand new. You're ready Hershey's Kisses cereal.
Speaker 3: Yes, I never even heard of it coming out.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't You don't know about you don't know. Do you think it comes with the tinfoil? See? You know how cool would it be of that? If it was like a foil thing, that'd be great. This is not being released until January. We got our hands on a bonus box.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: Where did your cereal squirrel get you that?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't worry about it's all the Surrey part. He's also the one that got me the Eggo Cereal. My buddy joel over there, good guy is going to get in trouble. No, Joe's not gonna get in trouble. Shoe got fired. I had to go in the bathroom to get it. But you know he's our all right, Here we go. Now wait, hold on what the pieces look so small? They look like little baby hershy kisses. Yeah, I was expecting like full sized kisses. Well, now here really full sized kisses? A monstrous okay, monstrous stress. You're dope. You can't have a regular sized kisses Cereal. The Eggo cereal is the same size as a hershy chocolate. No, it's not all right now, can I see some of your hands? If I had a guess, since this is general Mills, and it's a chocolate cereal. I'm gonna guess it is pretty similar to cocoa puffs, but it's just a different We'll see.
Speaker 4: We'll see on this episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the sound.
Speaker 3: That's the sound I love.
Speaker 1: I don't like it because it sounds like kibble. It looks like does it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like when you're putting your cap dog food?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're scary. Scary was supposed to do this one with us because I got heavy cream for him. Hold on, I got real quick. I gotta call him real quick.
Speaker 3: Well, they really do. Look they don't look.
Speaker 1: You don't look kisses triangle.
Speaker 3: Look that one.
Speaker 1: They're flat triangles dog food.
Speaker 2: That's a dog food pieces, but they're a little big like dog food pieces are lighter.
Speaker 1: This cereals Rover approved. Hey where are you man? We're doing her. She kisses cereal with heavy cream. You need a meeting to go. He's closing deals, making money, closing deals.
Speaker 3: What what did you just sign? What deal?
Speaker 1: General Mills?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: She kisses cereal. He hung up. Oh well, sorry, Scary, no heavy cream for you? All right, So you guys do.
Speaker 4: I'll take mine from the book here Scotty would be so mad because your spoon was in this one.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Oh my god, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. You know what, Just let it sit in the milk for a second, says the man that has a squirrel friend. You can look, you can hold it any Do you remember Secret Squirrel? Wasn't he in the Scholastic The Weekly Reader? Remember? I tell you already. I love how this is making the milk look Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I just say something? Do you remember that game Trouble Yeah? The Trouble Pieces?
Speaker 1: Okay, except do you remember pet games? Did you have a paychan? You guys ready? Or the milk is looking great?
Speaker 2: Milk?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Eat it yet, cheater?
Speaker 1: I love it at Coca puff not Coco puffs Count chocol up, because there's a difference. Andrew, shut up, man?
Speaker 3: Do you think so?
Speaker 1: Yes, this tastes like Count chocola, no marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Oh it's really good.
Speaker 1: It's very corny. I was gonna say it has a very like corn taste. I think that's corn, whole green corn. First, great, what's up, dude? This palate knows what's up? Sorry, it's got excited. It tastes like corn wait to drink the milk. Shout out to our friends in Iowa, Corn City, USA.
Speaker 4: I was just in Iowa. Hi, Stephanie was one of our listeners. You were super nice and it was great to meet you.
Speaker 3: I love Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was great.
Speaker 3: It's one of my favorite places we go every year.
Speaker 4: Do you know they had a gear Danos, which is my favorite deep dish pizza across the street from the book Place.
Speaker 1: Wrong podcast that's next door Booklyn Boys. They talk about Chicago deep dish pizza. They're talking about pizza over there for life. Yeah, that's theirs. Anyway. You know what, I don't really love the flavor I do. I'm going to give this three bowls. I will say it's the milk, all right, good three balls. I like the milk.
Speaker 4: It's like a lesser podcast.
Speaker 2: Say hi, everybody, hold on.
Speaker 3: The milk is good.
Speaker 1: The milk is good. So give it your writing cause I know you got to give the hell out. I give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to give this Honestly, I the milk makes it for me, so.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it three bowls. It's good on first bite. It was way better than Yeah, I'm with you three balls too. But you know they're riding the wave of the candy cereals because there was a post had Sour Patch Kids Cereal. Shut up, Andrew, And there's a Jolly Rancher cereal from General Mills coming out as well. Trend forecasting looking forward to twenty twenty. But so, yeah, but I think they should make eminem cereal skittle cereal. Why not they just make little loose skittle skittles. Why it's just basically all his tricks.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna be the difference between that and Sour Patch Kids.
Speaker 1: Skittles to take, all right, So if you got to split, we'll move on to the bonus box.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm here for the bonus.
Speaker 4: You are serial killers the bonus.
Speaker 1: We've done two other varieties of this. It's only been out for about a year or so. I could have used it as a new cereal, but I don't care. It's going to be a bonus box. Great. One of our buddies online sent us one of them. I'm so sorry. I forget who it was.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't know her listeners names millennial so preoccupied in your phone.
Speaker 1: I had one in the sack and he sent us another one on it's pop tart cereal. This one is frosted brown, sugar cinnamon. Okay, I like that. We've had strawberry, We've had cookies and cream and so this is the uh, the cups out. I'm gonna finish my bring it on? Are you done with this?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Scottie and I have this argument all the time. Oh God, this man thinks he is so tough.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I could take you both of you. It's probably right. Well, because you put like lemon juice onnto your nails and you scrape people.
Speaker 3: Right, that was a long time ago. I never did that in my friends all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, my bassoline right now, don't test me, scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you know about the bassoline?
Speaker 1: There is a show called Bad Girls Club?
Speaker 3: Oh shoot really?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we did that. They used to do that. Has never been in a fight in my entire life. And this man thinks he could take me, haven't. I think my parents always said to me, we paid a lot of money for those teeth, don't ever get them knocked out. So I never got into a fight.
Speaker 3: Because you can do a fight doesn't mean your teeth cant knocked.
Speaker 1: He'd be the one person right.
Speaker 3: Ready, let's see, ready, I just got them.
Speaker 1: Don't use your hand now. It's gonna smell like sour milk, like in sex with whip cream.
Speaker 3: A little too much to it.
Speaker 1: It's just like apple, Yes, apples.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, If Greg do you were here, he'd go into shock from his allergies.
Speaker 1: But it's just not apples. No, it's not. It's brown sugar cinnamon. It tastes like this apple butter in the middle. Right, come on, Andrew, you're so over dramatic.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 1: It's too overpowering. I don't like this very rosted brown sugar cinnamon.
Speaker 3: It is a little too much of something in it.
Speaker 1: I don't like get I'm gonna give this two bowls. There was a Pop Tarts cereal back in the eighties. It was a strawberry and there was also a brown sugar something or other, and they brought them back. That's a great story.
Speaker 3: I like the kisses better.
Speaker 1: There's sprinkles. I didn't even notice that toutch on the strawberry one. No, there's sprinkles on this one too. I don't see them. Scott, it's right here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give this two bowls.
Speaker 1: I'll give it three. I like pillow cereals. No marshmallows, No, that's milk. That's faked milk. I like cereals that are pillows that have things, that have things. And that's the technical name of these. They're pillows, that's what they're called. So I like cereals to have things inside of them. So I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: Pillows remind me of pillow cereals, you know, and they have the little hide a thing for your pets so that they don't detect when you're giving them a pill like your dog.
Speaker 1: Greenies makes those don't say what this makes no sense. So pop tarts just by themselves are already an on the go cereal. They now make no on the go breakfast pastry. Yeah it's not as a pop tart's not a cereal. You're dope. This is okay cool.
Speaker 4: So, as I was saying, find your way to an on the go pop tarts snacking experience, now they make pop tarts bites.
Speaker 1: Oh those, yeah, they're great. And the bars also, but they're already on the go. Gotta sell more man different shapes, different sizes.
Speaker 3: They do taste a little bit different.
Speaker 1: No, but you know what, kids like to take the little pouches.
Speaker 3: To school and just pop take the pouches to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do they taste like an actual like soft pop tarts?
Speaker 3: Though now they're a little different.
Speaker 1: Because it's not quite as much filling for the area.
Speaker 3: I don't I love what my area has.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. I don't like. Okay, go ahead, and I don't like what go go ahead, go ahead. I'm ready. Oh, thank you for giving me time on my podcast. You can have the floor. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the strawberry ones are really good, but I don't like crunchy pop tarts, and that's what I think the bites are.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you like? I like? Yeah, the soft ones.
Speaker 3: Do you like pop tarts in the toaster or no microwave?
Speaker 1: Five seconds?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here we go right? Sorry, wait, do you put in the microwave too? Yeah? I would put them in the microwave.
Speaker 3: See I put it in the toaster.
Speaker 4: Get put it in the microwave for five to ten seconds. That's all you need.
Speaker 3: Wrap it in a taor towel or no, I thought you.
Speaker 1: Were gonna say, in the tinfoil.
Speaker 3: No, what do I look like?
Speaker 1: Welcome to breakfast pastry Talk.
Speaker 4: Okay, so literally, anytime we deviate from anything, you just have to like.
Speaker 1: But when you talk for a long time about.
Speaker 4: It, it hasn't been a full minute, you ch I listen.
Speaker 2: We're actually giving people advice on like because a lot of times, if I'm going to put something in the microwave so that it doesn't get too soft, I wrap it in a paper towel. Or if I have like a stale bagel and I want the bagel, if you wrap it in a paper towel and you put in the microwave for fifteen to thirty seconds, it's soft again.
Speaker 3: Yep, come on, you learning things here?
Speaker 1: No, I do the same thing. Tortillas too. It works, you guys done? How you guys did?
Speaker 3: This is good? We're only allowed to talk about that on our bread podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, carb lovers, Well, thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode sixty eight eight sixty seven.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do for the sixty nine?
Speaker 1: This is sixty eight. Man, you're messing things up. It's sixty eight, it's Monday, it's sixty sixty nineth you're coming back for sixty nine, dear, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for Innsciety is bringing out his furry costs killers.
Speaker 1: Follow us on social at Serial Killers PC. Children do not google furries.
Speaker 4: That's a b Follow us on all social media platforms at Serial Killers PIEC.
Speaker 1: I just said that. Okay, cool cool, cool cool cool. Let's subscribe to the podcast or on everywhere here pod. Leave us a review. We love reviews. Also talk about Danielle and your reviews because we love when you do that too.
Speaker 3: Only if it's nice.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said I was too harsh? You are?
Speaker 4: You just now throwing things when other people talk? You're just done with people?
Speaker 3: Can we get back to cereal?
Speaker 1: Please? I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Let me be part of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, have a great week. Enjoy your Christmas if you celebrate as well, so it's not the same time, that's right, well kind of yea. Enjoy that one for each night and shad a sweet light that reminds us of days long ago.
Speaker 3: And you'll be working on Christmas because you're always doing. You make the money.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm super Jew. I'm here Christmas Day every year, so give me a call. Thanks, take care. It's serial killers. Peace out, no runch Oh my goodness, peace out. Gosh, you don't even like this podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm the third person now on this podcast, and.
Speaker 1: I know it's you don't even like this podcast?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 1: Cue that this. You don't care about anything.