Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news. The Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Stockmovers are in order this with the Futures up twenty one. The Vict's seventeen point one five. Stockmovers is a podcast on Apple, on Spotify YouTube podcasts as well. Here's Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to start with Juniper Networks. This ticker j and pr chairs have been up as much as eight percent. The reason why, well, the Justice Department they settled a lawsuit that was challenging Eulett Packard Enterprises thirteen billion dollar takeover at the company. So the Justice Department they sued to block that deal back in January. That's the backstory, and it came. This decision came just less than two weeks before the trial was set to start, so it kind of clears that key hurdle for the takeover. It combines the second and third largest providers of wireless networking solution for large corporate customers, of course the first Cisco Systems, but h Pre Enterprise Shares they're also on the rise to ticker HPE their shares have been up as much as fifteen percent, so some big news there.
Speaker 4: Also big news for today we all know.
Speaker 3: The Senate begins voting out amendments to President Trump's tax and spending bill. It includes cuts of things like electric vehicle clean energy credits and Elon Musk was not happy about So yeah, he said he's good. He said it would be his quote, would be incredibly destructive to the country. So then you look at shares of Tesla Rightech ticker TSLA. Their shares have been down more than one percent before the bill. And then you look at companies like next Era Energy ticker NEE, their shares dropped as much as five percent. And you even go to en Phase Energy ticker e NPH, their shares have been down more than two percent, so a big change. How the headlines are kind of reflecting on some of the stuffs this morning. Interesting And what's also interesting, Palenteer, if you remember on Fridays shares really hit bottom. They were on the rebound Friday with a sell off. It closed at the worst stock and the S and P five hundred on Friday it fell about nine point four percent. That was a close ticker PLTR before the Bell, though shares are up as much as five percent, so it's starting to rebound. There was some news out this morning Palenteer and Accenture Federal Services. They formed this partnership to provide AI capabilities to US federal agencies.
Speaker 4: But if you look at the.
Speaker 3: Current price, Palenteers set to add fifteen point three billion dollars of market cap. As of the last close, the stock has risen seventy three percent this year.
Speaker 4: It's a Dan Iive's favorite. He always talks about that.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you you look at the an R function at Lisa eight buys, okay, fifteen holds and six cells. So the street's completely perplexed what to do with this interesting okay spending socks up seventy two percent year to date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I'll take you to since I have a little time, I'll take you to. You know, we do the upgrades down grades. This was an upgrade. This is your realm. They're called Disney ticker ds. Their shriffes have climbed as much as two percent. They got an upgrade from Jeffries to buy from Hold raise its price target. So they point to things that kind of you talked about, right, Limited risk of parks slow down, upside in the cruise division they like that, and margin expansion.
Speaker 4: Also in the streaming side of.
Speaker 1: Things, the Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.