Speaker 1: So now we touched on some of this earlier. You know, all the things you accomplished so early in your career. You mentioned it the other day, you said, you're just six years in, and to me, I had to like wrap my mind around that because it seems like so much more in six years. I mean we're talking about six Man of the Year. You've been to the finals twice, been to the Eastern Conference finals, Like, you've accomplished a lot in just six years, Like how was that ride? How was that roller coaster? Up and downs and all that stuff? Because people don't give you. I don't think you don't get the credit you deserve the things you accomplished in six years. Motherfuckers don't an accomplish in their whole career. I think I've said this to you, and I've said this to people publicly, what you've accomplished in six years.
Speaker 2: People don't even get done in their whole career.
Speaker 3: I mean it's been a lot, you know, just ups and downs as you've seen. You know, you've been here right next to my side the whole way, so you know, just seeing like from where I was in above with everyone being so high on me to you know, different, you know, things happening throughout my first years. But I think it's been a it's been a good six years for me to just sit back and kind of just you know, learn take take the highs, take the lows. In this past summer, I kind of just was able to just look at it from like a bird's eye view and take the good things and the bad things and kind of just make my own like little equation and you know, come up with like a like a perfect medium of where I want to be at in my head and then kind of be able to just take that maturation and do it on the court, off the court, and kind of just live with the results no matter what they are.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what I.
Speaker 4: Think you d said, man, Like, don't take that ship for granted. The stuff you've been accomplished in six years. Most of us are hunting that stuff down, you know what I mean. And I think that's that's impressive what you've been able to accomplish in six years.
Speaker 2: And the ship goes fast, so enjoy it.
Speaker 4: But I want to go back to some of the stuff you did because you youdse my road dog for life man and him being in the locker room. Talk about some of the ship that he helped you with coming in because he helped me a ton. Hell yeah in Florida kept me safe for about twelve eighteen months.
Speaker 2: I left still still keeping you say, killer, I wish the motherfucker would ship. I remember when I first came down here.
Speaker 3: Og was the first one that text me, uh, tell me come link link up with him. You know, we we kicked it at a little spot. It was like, you said, he's able to keep me safe down here in Miami.
Speaker 1: Try to take this motherfucker in the hood. I just say, ain't nobody gonna We're gonna We're gonna be fine. Ain't nobody gonna recognize them?
Speaker 2: Man? We in the motherfucker five ten minutes tweet Tyler Hero here where you gotta go?
Speaker 3: You gotta go.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought nobody wasn't gonna recognize you. I thought nobody wasn't gonna say nothing. Everybody knows. It was five minutes. I'm like, yo, o GI, look at this. I gotta go. He's like, yeah, you gotta go. You gotta get here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you gotta go. Like when I'm in here, they don't tweet ship they don't bother me.
Speaker 2: Because that's that's whole for you.
Speaker 4: Though, you know when any times word you take where'd you take him?
Speaker 1: We was a little little yeah, yeah, a little spot off in the cut.
Speaker 2: You feel me, but I get I get it.
Speaker 3: But like you said, though, him him being in the locker room, just having that voice in the locker room for me for my first four or five years, and we've had, like you said, like I said, highs and lows, but just having Og there. You know, we we obviously greatly appreciate OG keeping us all legend.
Speaker 1: They make it easy for me, bro and they kept me going. I tell people, like the performance that I had my last game, it was because of them, every day working out with them, playing one Garden Hero and picking rolls, playing defense against Bam, you know all these things.
Speaker 2: Man, it was one day like told.
Speaker 1: Me, just got a hero and just be physical and bang them up and ship and shoot around. It's like I'm chasing this motherfucker. I'm sweating. He giving me all the work, breaking my ankles, fucking me up. You know what I'm saying, give me all that.
Speaker 3: Ship and you don't have to do that though, Like as a OG man, you won three championships. You've been in Miami for twenty years, but you could be at home chilling to see you come in every single day or whenever you get the chance.
Speaker 2: You know, that's just.
Speaker 1: He's putting that ship on me. You know, people on the side like, oh.
Speaker 4: Hey, he hates that ship with people on the sidelines, start fucking the O.
Speaker 2: You know, I was mad as motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I ain't have time to focus on them right now, but I listen, I hated you, right, that's really right. But I say that to say this bro like for me, like they make it easy for me, you know what I'm saying. So it's not hard. It's not hard to want the best for them. It's not hard to tap in and and do whatever they need me to do to help them meet to bits version.
Speaker 2: They make it easy. It's nothing.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey Tyler, Tyler, let's give him some flowers off. How crazy was that last game of his career? That ship was fucking bananas. He gets mad when I said like he.
Speaker 1: Was cooking though he hit the three, the trail Jab three with the live.
Speaker 2: Cast, the live from Dunky, I needed that.
Speaker 4: He gets so mad at me when I said God damn, I can't believe he's like you see it but I know, but I ain't seen it. You dust this ship off.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I wanted to pull up the taler Hero Live, pull up and then put up Robinson.
Speaker 2: I set you up. We both agreed. We me and Hero both agreed.
Speaker 1: After the game that wasn't a lot in fact, that that was just that was just a past that was hot.
Speaker 2: I set you up. No, man, pull it up. It's all good. We had a good time. Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, that was on me man. I didn't I didn't warm up like I was supposed to that game. That's what that was. I spoke through you in the fire in the fire earlier. I wasn't warm I wasn't ready there it is, Hey, So growing up growing up, Tyler, who who was?
Speaker 4: Like? Who'd you watch? Basketball?
Speaker 2: Wise?
Speaker 3: Who? Like?
Speaker 4: Who is your guys that you watched?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who did? I?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: I was. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was a big fan of the Heat, like your guys's team that you guys put together. But like I was, I was a Lebron fan, big, big, big Lebron fan. I'm not gonna lie I was. I was one of le Bron's biggest fans.
Speaker 2: We go right here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, listen, killer, I was trying.
Speaker 2: I was trying not to fall out of.
Speaker 1: Bounds, and I was trying to see see Kyle didn't help.
Speaker 3: You know, He's supposed to drift to the corner, and that wouldn't have been Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't have nobody to pass to. There was no outlet. I didn't have an outlet, man, So I went down on my saword. Kyle was supposed to drift to that corner.
Speaker 2: I went down and saw it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So you said that you was a huge Bron fan.
Speaker 1: You watched us, But there's a picture of you that you had as a kid right with that Heat jersey on, Like, what was that all about?
Speaker 2: That was just a cool jersey.
Speaker 3: I mean, bro, I'm telling you, I was a Miami Heat.
Speaker 2: Fan like I had when Broun came.
Speaker 3: Up prior to that, and then when Bron came and just stamped it because I was already a Lebron fan. But I used to have an Antoine Walker jersey like and uh yeah, my parents, like I have my own room all white wall. My parents put like I had a painter come through. They painted the Hall, the whole wall Miami heat logo.
Speaker 2: Damn really it was crazy. Yeh, Ship, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well listen, you had to be done for you then, No, what when I seen like the numbers on the teams of where they were drafting, and I seen Miami was thirteen, Like that was I was set on Miami's months prior before the even draft. It was just like a dream to go to Miami. And on draft night the Celtics had the fourteenth pick and they had already like guaranteed me to pick for the most part, and then Miami took me right before at thirteen.
Speaker 2: So it was a blessing. And you would love Antoine Walker, by the way.
Speaker 1: You you ever heard the quote that he said when they asked them about how why you shoot so many threes? They say, because they ain't got no full pointers. You'd love that, Ship, Yo, used to get used to get the motherfuckers up.
Speaker 2: I used to get them up.
Speaker 1: They asked why they got That was before everyone started, Yes, that was before everybody started shooting three was get them motherfuckers up? Yeah, hate football fans. There's only a few short weeks left in the season. We've got some exciting wildcard games.
Speaker 2: To look forward to.
Speaker 1: Now get in on the action right now with my partners at Draft Kings Sportsbook. They are offering all new customers two hundred and bonus best instantly after betting just five dollars.
Speaker 2: Don't let this slip away.
Speaker 1: Download the Draft Kings app now and sign up using code ogs.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Staying on all the action and use your two hundred and bonus best on Draft Kings same game paul As for a shot at an even bigger payout. Combine multiple bests together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. Draft Kings has got you covered. Bet live on in progress games right as they happen, making watching the game that much more exciting. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry. You can still join it on all the fun with Draft Kings Daily Fantasy and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now. New customers, use my promo code ogs and bet just five on any ways and get two hundred and bonus best instantly. That's promo code OG's only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: Mamma Fama