Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along.
Speaker 4: With Tim Stanovich. Let's get to some stocks on the move on this Thursday with us as Bloomberg News senior reporter and deputy team leader for US Equities Jess Manton.
Speaker 3: And Jess, we are seeing.
Speaker 4: IPOs in another one today it is and.
Speaker 3: It's really hot on this especially.
Speaker 5: We're keeping a lot of our reporters busy with Bailey Lipschultz or a key IPO reporter, as well as Georgie McKay on equities team. So looking at Figure Technology, the ticker is f IGR. So this is the latest tech company to benefit from investors newfound appetite like Carol is talking about for IPO space. So this company is actually a blockchain lender. And if you're looking at what happened with today's trades, so it actually began trading on the NASDAC under that ticker, and it opened at thirty six dollars. While it's pulled back slightly from that, it's currently trading around thirty one dollars fifty cents. That's still above word IPO at twenty five dollars, so that actually gives it a figure around raising around seven hundred and eighty seven million here, and it really joins this growing list of unicorns, which is really important context when we think about the IPO market the last few years, but then looking ahead in what it means here, so this buy now, pay later. The lending company Klarna actually made its stock debut just yesterday, so it rose nearly fifteen percent from its IPO price. Then you also have other stable coin providers like Circle earlier this year, as well as design software platform Figma, So you'd really have a lot of momentum going right now as far as what's going on in that type of space, and particularly in the crypto area as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gem and I the winkle Y crypto exchange. Then outside of crypto, even more IPOs on the horizon, Blackrock Coffee legions, and then via the rideshare app. Yes, we expected ipo too.
Speaker 3: So we have a busy few week this week as well.
Speaker 5: And then of course, actually if you put in context for this week, this is the busiest week for IPOs since arm in twenty twenty three, So we have stub Hub actually coming next week, so that's the ticket resale company.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: But you know you've got to market that's hitting records, right, So if you want to introduce a new issue, this is probably.
Speaker 3: The market to do. To the economy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Senteen is another one that you're watching. Yeah, that's moving. The ticker is CNC, so this is a health insurance.
Speaker 5: Was the top performer in the S and P five hundred earlier day if you were looking at the MLV function. Now it's in the top three, behind Synopsis and Warner Brothers. But actually reaffirmed its annual earnings outlook that it actually had already issued in July.
Speaker 3: So it did reaffirm that.
Speaker 5: It also gave partisitive views on Medicare star ratings and said it expects cost improvements in its medicaid business. If you look at some of its peers like Molina Healthcare MOHS, the ticker on that up six percent. Also, Elevant's Health is up two point six percent as well, so you're seeing its peers moving. But I want to put in context if you at year to date through yesterday's close, for centeen, its stock had dropped nearly fifty percent this year, so still has a long way to go. If you look on the cell side, the A and R function of the terminal five buys fifteen holds one cell. Barclay's strategist Andrew Mock he actually is an equal weight rating on the stock. He was talking about how that Medicare update was better than feared, with the company seeing medical cost improvement in the.
Speaker 3: Second half of the year.
Speaker 5: So you're seeing some bright spots there, but still really tough year when you were looking at where that year to date performance was before today's.
Speaker 1: Games, Okay, well, not a tough year for Oracle. I know this is a big one. Yesterday it was, and today maybe giving up some of those games.
Speaker 5: Our CL's the ticker down a little over six percent right now, so on pace for its worst day since April fourth, from earlier this year. So you were just alluding to tim the massive run that we saw in this stock yesterday, so it had really historic rally. It actually was up thirty six percent on Wednesday, so that was its best day since nineteen ninety two. So the context there, it had reported this stellar cloud demand numbers and then The Wall Street Journal on top of that, yesterday also had reported that Oracle had struck a three hundred billion dollar deal with open Ai. But if you're looking today, actually GP Morgan, the Drivets decks, they actually had been crunching numbers on the retail investors side of things. So you actually saw retail investors selling aggressively into Oracles rally yesterday after buying those shares on Monday and Tuesday, So you have a bit of a retail story there. And then of course, if you look beyond that, as well as some of the other peers that were outperforming yesterday too. Broadcom AVGOS the ticker symbol, that stock's also down more than two percent today.
Speaker 3: That had been among some of the big gainers yesterday.
Speaker 5: And then of course I have to point out Vistra vst is down more than two percent as well. That's tied to the data centers that had been jumping yesterday, as well as AMD Advanced micro Devices. But both of those stocks are also lower on the back of this, after a lot of them had a tremendous run yesterday.
Speaker 2: The stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio check back with us throughout the day, for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the it is market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app