Speaker 1: Hi, Thanks Scott Chown. An hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one shot if you want to be a part of the program. Here we are eighty four days until election day, thirty five days. Early voting begins first date Pennsylvania rolls out around the country, and you've got the most radicalized ticket to ever run for the office of the Presidency and vice presidency with Kamala Harris and the Makeover. It is the biggest lying campaign I've ever seen. In all the years I've been covering politics, I've never seen anything like this. Now there's a good reason for it. We've been playing Kamala Harris Tim Walls in their own words, and they are so radical extreme. Their policies are are extraordinarily dangerous. They're dangerous when it comes to national security at the border. They're dangerous when it comes to law and order and safety and security in your town and your city. It is dangerous when it comes to them and inflation and high taxes and New Green Deal ninety three trillion dollar madness. It is dangerous with no fracking and no drilling. But they want you to forget everything that they have said. They want you to believe that this is a new Kamala Harris, a new vision, although we don't know what she really thinks because we don't ever hear from her. She wants to sound like a conservative, she wants to sound like Donald Trump and is ripping them off left right in sideways. She wants to decriminalize illegal immigration in the country, offer free housing, healthcare, education, same with Tim Walls, her political soulmate, and he's giving drivers licenses to illegals. Now she's talking about a pathway to citizenship. Let me tell you what that means, that it would be amnesty. He has called for cutting and cutting our defense department, and on top of that, now she's talking about eliminating the tax on tips. The only problem is is she was the tie breaking vote that put the tax on tips on hard working service workers in the first place. With the Inflation Reduction Act. They said she was against drilling, and now they're saying, no, no, no, she's for drilling. And you can't believe a single thing that she's saying. And then on the issue of law and order, the two of them political soulmates were nothing but a disaster. You want where's Liz Cheney when you need Liz? And an investigation into the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty that resulted in dozens of dead Americans, billions of property damage, and of course thousands of cops injured when they were pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles of milotov cocktails. But Tim Walls at the time was referring to the rioters that they were in a state of trauma and rightfully angry at a system that does not serve them.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 3: What can you say to Minnesota? Are we going to be safe?
Speaker 4: Are we going to be okay?
Speaker 3: Our business is going to go down?
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, Well, it's my responsibility. I would tell Minyesutans that that we are doing everything in our power to do that. And I want to hold those two truths at the same time. The folks you see out there at Brooklyn Center are in trauma and they're rightfully angry at a system that does not serve them and puts black youth and people of color at risk. That is all absolutely true. We also know from experience in May there will be those that will exploit.
Speaker 1: That Okay, excuse me, Let's make sure we got this right. You know everything, And he was in power. He had every bit of power to stop this. He didn't lift a finger to stop the rioting his family wanted, and his wife even said it. He will open the windows to their homes so they could smell burning tires and the smell of freedom is it?
Speaker 6: I would say, those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires, and that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was happening.
Speaker 1: Let me keep the windows open so I can smell burning tires as a city is burning to the ground and people are being killed, and businesses and dreams are being destroyed. That's brilliant. On top of his friendship with the radical of Mom, who actually had no problem with what happened on October the seventh, listen, I.
Speaker 7: Would like to first of all say thank you to Jim. I am a teacher, so when I see a master teacher, I know it. And over the time we've spent together, one of the things, one of the things I've had the privilege of is seeing the things in life through the eye of a master teacher to try and get the understanding unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here to comment on all of this is Leo two point O Terrell, Fox News contributor. Civil rights attorney Trey Penny is back with us, president of the National Fallen Officers Foundation, veteran officer for many years himself. And anyway, we got a lot of issues on the table. You know, Leo, what do you make of this radical transformation? No press conferences, no gaggles, no interviews, nothing. We just hear from her campaign. No, she's changed her mind on pretty much everything she ever believed in.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you right now, You've got to keep doing what you just did, and do it on your program because the Democrats are lying to the American people. They had no problem line looking straight in the face of a camera, CNN, MSNBC. They're lying. We know Kamala Harris is a socialist radical. We know her VP is a socialist radical. I live in California. We talked about this before. She's lying. She has protected cover from ninety percent of the media. So you got to keep doing what you're doing. You got to get the truth out there, and we got to use every avenue on the social platform media. America will never elect a socialist president, Sean. You know that, and I know that we want livery and freedom, and what she's trying to do with a lot of Hollywood money is to lie to the American people. So the key here is we have to expose the truth. Nothing out of her mouth, nothing out of Tim Wall's mouth, represents the truth. We gotta keep getting the truth out and you got to keep doing it around the clock and to your listeners. You gotta get on social media. Twenty four to seven. We have to work harder today than we did yesterday. We got to work harder tomorrow than we did today.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been trying to deputize everybody in this audience. We have on Hannity dot Com, the Kamala Harris, Tim Walls files, all of these all their radicalism in their own words, and.
Speaker 2: I hope people will do exactly what you say.
Speaker 1: Get on social media, talk to their friends, talk to their neighbors, talk to their co workers, talk to strangers, talk to your family. Anyway, traying, let's get your take on this. How do you let a city burn? And how do you How is it possible a family that's responsible for the safety and security of a city like Minneapolis wants to open the windows and smell burning tires and take in the moment. I mean, why don't we just, you know, after roadkill of a skunk, Why don't we smell that? Because I don't really like the smell of burning rubber.
Speaker 4: Do you.
Speaker 9: That's sick. It's sick, Sean. And I'm gonna tell you something. I think maybe her and Tim Walsh have somehow been intoxicated by the fume from those burning tires. I will tell you this that in the nineteen months that it took to burn that it took to burn down the entire city of Minneapolis and burn down a police station to wash did absolutely nothing. And every law enforcement officer in that state knows that this is not the president, not the vice president, that you want anywhere close to the White House. Everyone knows it because of everything dealing with dealing with COVID and not locking people up with these yaconian rules and guidelines that he had in place, everything from letting the rioters burn and destroyed the cities there in Minneapolis, and and you know, attacking law enforcement attacking citizens. How many people died from the attacks, how many people were arrested and got off? Think about that? What did he say about that? He didn't do anything for those people? And it's unfortunate that they that they can manipulate the minority community because they think that we're uninformed, They think that we didn't experience it firsthand, that we don't know enough about their their lackadaisical policies or their policies that showed that they don't care about anybody but themselves. Anybody that'll talk about rolling down the window and spelling some fumes as that being a sign of freedom, is that that's that's ignorant. That makes sick and the American people know it.
Speaker 1: How is it, Leo that you go from being the tie breaking vote to you know, to basically sick the irs on hard working men and women in the service industry, to go after people's tips, and then all of a sudden you come out, oh no, no, I'm going to follow Donald Trump and we're not going to tax your tips.
Speaker 2: Now, how is it?
Speaker 1: How is it you can be for a mandatory gun buyback program in her campaign says we don't know because she doesn't do an interview or or answer any questions.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, she's against that. Now.
Speaker 1: She's all for a fracking band, a drilling band. But she's against that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's all for eliminating ICE and defunding, dismantling and reimagining the police. But no, no, no, she doesn't believe any of that anymore. The American people are going to fall for this croc. I mean the worst part of this, Leo is we've got an information crisis because the media mob, State run media, Pravda.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're in the tank for her.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like a It's like they're worshiping at the altar of Kamala and covering up every single lie she's telling. And to add to that the lies of her running mate about his military record. How do you claim you were in a war zone? You never were in a war zone. How do you claim a rank that you never achieved?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And if anybody else ever did this, I mean, look what they tried to do to George W.
Speaker 2: Bush. It didn't work because it wasn't true. It costs Dan Rather his job.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you Sean. The Democrats have recruited a arsenal of liars. You get your joy read your Rachel Maddow, You're Joe Bahar, your Whoopi Goldberg, Joe Scarborough, Mika Briziski. You get all those people and they get on television and they look straight into the camera and they lie. I mean what I saw the fencing.
Speaker 3: The first thing you.
Speaker 8: Mentioned, no tax on tips. I was in Nevata in June when President Trump announced that, and you I saw some coverage on CBS today Howdy Kamala Harris plagiarism of that and made no reference, no reference to Donald Trump coming out with that three four months ago. One instant to Sean is what I said a few minutes ago. If you don't do what you're doing, if I don't do what I'm doing, and I'm telling you right now, I'm trying to come up with other ways to keep it, get the message out, because we have to negate the line, because all those things Hughes said are indefensible. If she did an interview with you, just like you did that interview with new sum and DeSantis, all you gotta do is roll tape on her and she freezes. You know, Joe Biden may have dementia. But this woman is brain dead upstairs. She has no independent thought unless she's given a script. And if she goes off script, she becomes a word salad. So I'm telling you all that Sean has these viewers and listeners, you cannot even fall. I'll give you four hours this week. The other twenty hours you got to get the mesa do you got to expose a lot.
Speaker 1: I agree with that completely. You know, it's got to be a little sensitive to you, Trey, because of all that you went through in twenty sixteen. I mean, you're a veteran Dallas police sergeant. You know that sniper opened fire and law enforcement in Dallas, killing five officers injuring several more. And the ambush sent a shockwave through the entire country, especially Texas, and altering the conversation about law enforcement, prompting state lawmakers to act. And yet these people doubled down on supporting the people that are rioting. I mean, she pushed out after they've burned down the Minneapolis police precinct. That's when she tweeted out that bail fund that ended up taking in over forty million dollars, and the head of the bail fund said, they didn't even look at the charges people or mean what they would be in charge with, and some of them would be in charge with crimes like murder.
Speaker 2: I mean, what the hell are they thinking?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you know what. I think that was the worst time in American history for lawforce, that whole period with the whole Black Lives Matter movement, and think about it, Kamala Harris was actually on the side of the rogers. She actually promoted the getting individuals that have been arrested out of jail. You got to ask yourself, Sean, what person that right mind would do that if they're trying to protect the American people Now, not only not only from a law enforce of perspective, I'm talking about it from a citizen perspective. No one trusts Kamala Harris. I went to an add the other day in the Inner City, Sean, and everyone had everyone that was there. I mean, look, people talk about politics all the time, but I will tell you that the black community does not support Kama Harris. I don't know what in the world that the media is trying to spew. What they're trying to convince. They have not created a good argument for people that in the city because they saw their community just torn up and burned down during the whole Black Lives Matter ways they saw it.
Speaker 1: And guess what, people that get so triggered by one riot, how did they ignore the five hundred and seventy four others that killed dozens of Americans, injured thousands of cops, and caused billions of property damage. I mean, how do you how do you you know, how do you somehow compartmentalize in your in your brain that one's bad and the restaurant.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's the liberal media. The liberal media is promoting that that's not happening in the community. The community is no better. They've experienced it, They've looked, they've looked at all these Look you got buildings, you got buildings right now. They still hadn't been having fully recovered from the riot. You go to a lot of these cities and still see what's going on, Sean. So it's not like Kamla Harrick can completely hide what she is and what she has become. The American people know, and I'm going to courage anyone if you over the age of eighteen, go out and vote.
Speaker 8: Get people.
Speaker 1: Well, ve're between the ages of eighteen and twenty four. Kamo says you're stupid. Anyway, we'll put that as a side note. Anyway, Trey Penny and Leo two point oh Torell, thank you both, eight hundred nine four one number. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll continue. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Pennsylvania. Oh, we're going to need Pennsylvania desperately. Early voting starts in just a mere thirty five days. Francie, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Oh hey, Shan, I am great. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good glad you call?
Speaker 4: Oh hey, I listened to your show yesterday. You had two polsters on and they were talking about how Trump is flipping in the polls and that he needs to counter her ads, and her ads are all over social media, and I concur I am so frustrated. I have a Roku. I watched Roku live and all I see our hair of fads, and I will tell you they are well done. They are slick, and if I didn't know any better, I would vote for her.
Speaker 1: So I am well, here's the good news that came out today. I'm not sure. I'm not sure what group it is, but there's one hundred million dollars ad by by this one group that is beginning in all seven swing states. Now you're going to see them, but there might not. There might be people in other states that are considered safe states, and you're probably not going to see a lot of Trump ads there. So that's the beginning. The campaign is pretty flush with cash. My last I guess, I guess the last article I read about money on hand was over four hundred million dollars. I think they'll be more available to them. And then you've got I don't know about these super packs, but there are a lot of them. And my understanding is there's a lot of money being spent. But I agree with both Matt and Robert Matt Towry and Robert Cahelly that they've got to start dropping.
Speaker 2: Their ads now. They can't wait any longer.
Speaker 4: And because of early voting.
Speaker 1: Because of early voting, you're exactly right, what's the fielding on the ground where you are? Where are you in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 4: I in Erie County, We are like the biggest swing county in the states.
Speaker 1: Erie County. You're going to see a lot of ads. And you're right, You've got to start seeing Trump ads. That's the ones that I have seen that people share with Sweet Baby James and et cetera. You know, they're very effective, I mean tremendously effective.
Speaker 4: And what I would love to see President Trump do is stay on two issues, the economy and energy, especially for Pennsylvania. And we can talk border safety.
Speaker 1: But by the way, it was a an article today that her call to ban fracking is not going over well in your state of Pennsylvania. And she's not going to be able to walk that back and say, oh no, I changed never mind now that I'm running for president. Never mind, that's not going to fly. The people of Pennsylvania are not going to buy that. These are high paying career jobs that keeps taxes low in Pennsylvania. One of the best things Pennsylvania ever did economically in your state, Yes, and I.
Speaker 4: Am in an industry. I'm a hairdresser. I'm in an industry that relies on tips. So when the president said no tack on tips, and I'm a senior citizen who's eligible for sal secutity, so when he said no tax on Social Security, those are huge. Those are huge. And I would also say that she tried to steel his efforts for lowering the price on insolence. She didn't do that. Trump did that, but sure Trump.
Speaker 1: Look, if you want secure borders, Trump's your guy because he did it and he'll do it again. You want open borders, madness and the biggest national security and threaten our time, vote for them. If if you want law and order, then vote for Trump because Donald Trump believes in law and order, and he believes in the police and refunding them, not reimagining them and defunding them, and no bail laws.
Speaker 2: Kamala believes in all of that.
Speaker 4: And if any ergation wants to know what's going on in America, please have a town hall with hairdressers and barbers. Please.
Speaker 2: I think they're the coolest people ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, you get you get more gossip from you know, a barber than you ever get or I don't go to a hairdressing place, but right, you know, I love the gossip that goes on in a barbershop.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll tell you what's going on is our clients will tell us what's going on in their life. And a lot of my clients are very, very concerned about what's coming and they're struggling with this economy. They're absolutely struggling. We just thought we were talking about our insurance bills, homeowners car insurance, how they have skyrocketed. We're suffering here.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the latest today about the economy. Fifty nine percent of Americans feel that America is in a recession because that's what they're living. That's the reality that they're living. Nearly forty percent of Americans cannot pay their bills. Auto insurance rates just went up fifteen percent in the first half of this year, on top of the price increases the last two years.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump Junior out a good line.
Speaker 1: He said, the fuse is already lit on America's economic time bomb because of them.
Speaker 2: But Kamala is out there.
Speaker 1: Proposing no tax on tips, and I'm going to end inflation on day one. What have you been doing for four years? And I'm going to secure the border and drill, baby, drill, what's next?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's she used the IRS to target tip workers like yourself. I always carry I'm old school. I don't know about you. Do you like to carry cash? I carry cash. Probably shouldn't say that publicly, but I like to carry cash. What yes, And you know, because I like to tip a lot of people because I worked in the service industry. You know, I if I go to a wherever I am, I mean, if somebody does something for me, you know, here, here's a twenty, here's this, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do it that way in restaurants because I just can't. But you know I do. I think those people report those cash tips. I have no idea. That's up to them. It's not on me.
Speaker 4: That is correct. That is their business.
Speaker 1: And I used to take my daughter to get a manny and petty, which I hated, but I'd have to take her.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: She got a little because I realized if I hired two people it would go much faster. And then once I tried to hire three people at once to make it go even faster. And she pulled me aside when we got out, and she said, Dad, that is humiliating. I'm like, why he goes? Nobody does that, Dad, nobody? And I'm like, well, how about two people? He goes, Dad, No, he's supposed to enjoy the experience. I said, that doesn't look too enjoyable to me. To put your feet in a swimming pool. But the people that worked at the salon loved me because you know, I gave him a big tip.
Speaker 2: I'd say, can you please move this along?
Speaker 4: Earlier you said that you hire. So see, when we're spending our money. We are hiring, we are paying people. We are stimulating the economy.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: But if it's going to cost me more money because my insurance, my groceries, I cannot tell you how my clients complain about gas and groceries.
Speaker 8: Oh, I as.
Speaker 1: Grocery and what are they going to do if they want to get their hair colored. That's that's the lug item. You're not going to be able to afford it. That means your income is going to go down.
Speaker 4: I worked the same hours that I have for many years, and the last two years I had to take a twelve percent decrease in pay.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous to.
Speaker 4: The cost of my supplime. The best year I ever had in my entire career, Sean, was in twenty nineteen. The best I.
Speaker 1: Love the years everybody, it's it's on every issue, Franccene, God bless you. If I was in Pennsylvania, I'd go get my haircut by you, even though I'm kind of simple.
Speaker 2: I don't do anything. Just a straight up haircut, no big deal.
Speaker 4: Hey, come back to Eerie again. You were here years ago.
Speaker 1: Uh, we may be out on the road. Stay tuned. Okay, I'm stuck in Chicago next week. You want to come to Chicago to that Adam Schift show that I have to go to.
Speaker 4: Oh no, thank you. I don't want Chicago, but I'll watch.
Speaker 1: I've got like my I got like my whole martial arts dojo going with me for protection.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're gonna like me there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm just maybe I'm just assuming something that's not true.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Francine and Linda, by the way, A lot of help she is. She goes, I'm not going to be seen with you. I'm not going anywhere near you. Did you not say that?
Speaker 10: I did say that. I said it, proudly own it.
Speaker 11: That's part of my charm, is my directness and my desire for survival.
Speaker 1: So like I'll have like an army bring me into where we're doing radio at an undisclosed location, and it will you know, we'll have sense and company there and that's the only time you'll see me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, that's the only time I saw you at the R and C too.
Speaker 11: But you know, I was also hanging out with all the regular people you know, and you know you're up on stage and all those things.
Speaker 10: I hang out with the.
Speaker 2: With the regular I got on stage. I wasn't up on stage. I was doing a TV show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, on stage, well, set wherever you want.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know it was you. I wouldn't abandon you that way.
Speaker 11: Well, if you really want me there, I'll be there. But you just have to do what I say when I say to do it. So if you know how I handle these situations may be a little different than you and sense that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact that the words you say may end up uh, well, a lot of people a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: First of all, all I want I want you.
Speaker 1: One hot dog. You have to have one bite of one hot dog and at least try it.
Speaker 11: First of all, you have to give me more credit than that. I've been here a long time. I don't get anybody in trouble.
Speaker 10: However, my vernacular may vary a touch from.
Speaker 11: The peacekeeping people that may want things to be a little more quiet, whereas.
Speaker 2: I probably walk through there and people say.
Speaker 10: I don't respond to that. I mean not for nothing.
Speaker 11: When you saw the people down there screaming and saying they hated you, you were the one who went down in the middle of it in London.
Speaker 10: Wasn't me?
Speaker 1: That was you I did. I don't regret it. I don't regret it either, But I'm just say.
Speaker 10: And that wasn't friendly fire by any means.
Speaker 2: It was insane.
Speaker 1: Actually, when the bobbies came over and said, will you get out of here?
Speaker 2: Please? Please? Can we escort you out of here?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: You've got to leave now, Well, I didn't know i'd be as recognizable in London as I was. And I said, oh, they got an anti Trump protest. Let me go down there with a camera and we'll film it and I'll interview some of these nitwits. And I got spotted immediately. And let's say, a little crowd formed and got bigger and bigger.
Speaker 10: The hundred thousand plus people there many.
Speaker 1: Well, the crowd got, the crowd around us got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 2: Very quickly.
Speaker 1: Hey, life's so busy, many are you still traveling for the summer. What do you do for safety, security for you, for your family when you're out on the road, especially if you can't travel with a firearm because of the laws of whatever state you're go into. Well, one way is the non lethal self defense option that I love and it's called Burner bey Arena dot com slash Hannity, and if you're in a situation where you your family are threatened, you will have an option. The beautiful thing about the Burner launcher is it fires kinetic rounds that will incapacitate even the biggest perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes, giving you time to get the police and get out of get out of harm's way. And it's just essential. The beauty of Berner also is as legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit or background check. And it's part of my everyday self defense and personal security strategy. I'd I'd much rather never reach for a firearm and I'd rather use a non lethal option every day anyway. Look at how effective this non lethal option is. Look at their videos. Go to Berner by RNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off any purchase. That's by r NA dot com slash Hannity Today. All right, quick break, right back to our phones, eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue up next our final roundup and information overload our right back to our busy phones, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you'd like to join us. Kevin in North Carolina, Hey, Kevin, we need you and you're a fellow North Carolinians in just eighty five days, my friend eighty four.
Speaker 3: Actually that's right, Sean, and thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: My thing that I've been looking at is just an effort to vetting Kamala, and you know, we just I feel like we're putting too much towards that. I mean, we've vetted for fifteen sixteen years, we've told everything about him, and those people would go out today and vote for him again, I think.
Speaker 1: Talking about Obama, yeah, I mean it was very little to vet on Obama. Well Obama didn't I mean that we vetted right and Airs and Dorn and you know Olenski, but he didn't have a voting record. He wasn't on record saying no fracking, no drilling. I mean he fun dismantled, decriminalize illegal immigrants, free healthcare, free education, yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all the people on the left would they would vote for him. They're gonna vote for Kamala. Well, what I feel like we need to do is get our people fired up. You know, they're going to vote for him. I'm trying to shift.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just take issue with you.
Speaker 1: The reason that they're running from their current positions is because they know they can't win if America knows what she said and who she is, right, That's why they are.
Speaker 3: I totally agree with you on that, but I don't think we have time. I think we have time. We have millions of people sitting on their butt not gonna vote, and that's on them. But they need to get up and they need to vote. But if we can get some people to fire them up, to get them on their feet, I'm talking about the regular Americans that are out working every day. You know, they're like, oh, yeah, I'll vote for Trump, and then the day comes and they don't do it, and they sit at home. And I know you've been talking about that, but you know, if we could spend the next forty days before before the election starts firing them up, getting them off their butt so they will go vote. You know, I'm not going to miss that. I'm going out, I'm voting. But I know a bunch of people that are just like, eh, you know, maybe I will, maybe I won't. I feel like we could get those people a lot quicker and easier than we could get the people that you're trying to turn from common.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to educate people.
Speaker 1: There's never been a presidential candidate vice presidential candidate that has been this extreme, radical and dangerous, and most people don't know what this audience knows. So I have to keep playing it. I have to keep repeating it, and I have to keep reminding people so that by the time early voting starts in thirty five days, people have it at the tip of their tongue. And I don't like to repeat myself to hear my myself.
Speaker 3: But awesome as Trump, that's what I want to get past.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's never Do you think, though, you think most people know where Donald Trump stands at this point?
Speaker 3: I do, yeah, but I think they do, But I think they're too lazy to get up and go vote for them, and so like, well, they.
Speaker 1: Better get it, they better get off their ass and vote, because if they don't, they're going to get the government from health that they deserve.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about, that that's what I'm saying. We need to fire those people up and get them out of their out of their culture, out of work. I mean, if we can get employers, that's that's one thing that I thought of. If employers will tell their I got hey, you get half a day off. Just bring me the I voted sticker, like say, get them going.
Speaker 2: I hear you. I hope. I don't think it's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I've been telling people now forever, vote early, vote by mail, overcome your reluctance, resistance, and and do your part. If you don't do your part and assume that your vote is the tipping point for this election, then you're letting your country out at this point, and we'll get the government we don't deserve in a way. We will deserve it. And I don't think we can come back from this