Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Freddie Carr delinkalis are at a record high amongst small banks. Could this be the catalyst for the final round of consolidation in small and regional banks.
Speaker 4: I believe so.
Speaker 5: Like if the rate goes up to maybe nine percent or maybe ten percent. Because of course it's fine right now, and of course I know a lot of people want to be flipping about it's GDP that the income ratio credit cards are being high, But very rarely when we talk to people do I feel even people that I know that are rich are feeling a crunch because either they're having to take care of more people, they're having more expenses and trying to grow to business or sustain throughout this period. And I'm seeing a slow collapse of the regional banks. Small banks I feel bad for. But this is a classic example of the big banks and too big to field banks are going to get bigger. I feel like Chase is going to be the biggest benefactor YEP. As a result, Bank of America they need to get their things together or in the next cycle in twenty thirty four, they may have a chance of going under. I like Brian moren in hand as the CEO, but the culture at Bank of America isn't as strong as it used to be, especially pre two thousand and eight. But just like we saw a whole bunch of banks in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight either get bought or go under. I think we're going to see a consolidation in the banking space. And if we continue to have record interest rates and people are struggling to pay their credit card debts and balances are remaining higher, yeah, I think we're going.
Speaker 4: To see some of these get brought up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're talking about Lendon Tree put out a report. They said that the average US credit card interest rate is twenty four point three percent.
Speaker 4: That is insane, almost twenty five average.
Speaker 6: So you know there's a bunch of people that's twenty thirty five loan shark, right, So that's that's from a credit card. But that's the first delinquacy we need to look at. The second delinquacy we need to look at is the student loan delinqualcy. That's about because effective this month, repayment is back in order and so yeah, well it'll take a couple of months to see who can pay and who's not going to pay and for it to be reported.
Speaker 4: But that's a delinqualcy. We need to look at car loans.
Speaker 6: Those delinquency numbers are going up, and so if we're watching all these things go up and we have to take account who is the who are the people that are loaning, putting creating the loans, and how if people are not going to be able to pay on what do those banks now do?
Speaker 5: Are there any cars that are new available under thirty five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: The key is I'm seeing fifty two thousand. Yeah, I think I've just read a report.
Speaker 6: I think the cheapest model for a new car it might be twenty four thousand.
Speaker 4: Who was it?
Speaker 6: I think it was Toyota? What's under the Corolla? The smallest thing got?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It might have been that. It might have been that. Yeah, but erness what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds? Are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 4: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 6: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon.
Speaker 4: Square is hands.
Speaker 6: Down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC, an.
Speaker 1: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Just think about that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: This is anybody that has these vehicles, but it's becoming more expensive to have them. You have student loan debt, you got a credit card debt. Wages are not increasing at all, right, interest rates are about to be raised again.
Speaker 4: It's a recipe, and they are a lot about these jobs. Can we be honest?
Speaker 5: You're getting four hours at shakeshack is not like boosting the economy.
Speaker 4: They're lying. They're lying like same way with the music industry.
Speaker 5: At one point of artists, a flop was one twenty Burner Boy is sold twenty one thousand.
Speaker 4: Are you lying now or then? Some impossible? How was.
Speaker 5: Smith and Wesson able to do one hundred and fifteen first week and now Burner Boil only do twenty one thousand.
Speaker 4: There's a lot somewhere. The numbers are not adding up.
Speaker 5: And when you factor in interest rates, with everything adjusting, our payments are going to be higher than what we pay for defense and military. And we spent too much on the y'all want to talk about grift?
Speaker 4: Who the fifteen graft hit different?
Speaker 5: I got to the level I'm trying to learn how to sell the fighter jet.
Speaker 4: Biden with everything I said before was just jokes.
Speaker 5: I hope everything goes wealthy and your son teach me how to sell some fighter jets, so we get that's the real bag getting twenty thirty million a pop perdu Sol. The airport, you Jeri, Now we won't be interviewing them for all of you haters, but.
Speaker 4: It was album he sold the airport.
Speaker 7: Airport a fantastic boy if it was like some crazy number to six hundred, crap biggest, ten biggest, So the airport.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, it's tough.
Speaker 5: But as Rashad would say, I say that to say we need to fix our economy so that we can all do better and prosper Also, we have macro down periods. I mentioned vendor cycle before when we went to Breakast Club the first time. I'm like, yo, twenty four coming we hit a recession.
Speaker 4: Charlie is like you sure. Troy's like.
Speaker 5: Gets throwing off the numbers, and here we are boxteen twenty four, all hell on earth as COVID is spiking back up.
Speaker 4: So then if.
Speaker 5: COVID spikes back up, the farmer companies are going to do well, but we're gonna have to probably sit back in the house.
Speaker 4: And while all traveling tourism is down at scale.
Speaker 6: It's interesting as you watch these companies then you're like, I wonder if they're doing well as I'm watching the US opening. I'm looking at Maderna as the official sponsor. I'm thinking about like four years ago that this wasn't the case. They got like the instant replay, the best shot of the game.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why, that's crazy. But in due time for yeah, yeah people, I saw this some sniffles. In about three weeks, it's blue season. Yeah, almost over yep.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,