Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, Philton and one and only famous.
Speaker 2: Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: Hello, friends, Welcome to our php on booker. That, of course is Perez. Tell us what's coming up? Y, NICKI Minaj upsetting a lot of people?
Speaker 2: Find out why? Eminem upsetting me? Find out why?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: Some shocking Real Housewives news? And is Jennifer Lopez up to anything? We'll talk about her and a lot more, But first, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Good weekend of a lot of nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. I had a very good weekend of a lot. I was sick, but a good kind of sick. I had a stomach bug. And I'm like, damn, I think I lost five pounds today.
Speaker 1: Devil, where's product meeting your goal weight?
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it. But I took my son to a water theme park. I took the family out to eat. I went to see a burlesque show, did a ton. All is good. Let's get to it, all right, the good news. I want to focus on the positive. The good news is over the last few days, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez have been spotted out in public a lot, so it seems like they are at least half in to their marriage. Okay, I don't know what's going on. Only the two of them really know what's up. They're still living apart, but they're putting in some effort, whether it just be for show or whether it be for real. Now, let's just get to straight to the negative. Am I being hyper critical and overly picky? You let me know. The most recent set of photos that I saw of Jennifer Lopez. She was with her kid, Emmy, and they went to a flea market and she was just so done up, hair done, chic, sunglasses, chic outfit And is that helping her image right now? It obviously felt like a calculated pr moment to be going and doing something normal and being with her kid, But she couldn't even get out of her head enough to realize, maybe I should go in like sweats or something. Maybe I should seem a little bit more normal or down to earth or humbled or something. But no, she's not humbled. She's still full on diva at the fucking flea market.
Speaker 1: I feel you, and I think you make a good point, but I will say I saw her with Ben in another set of she was wearing.
Speaker 2: The same outfit.
Speaker 1: I think, no, no, no, No, this was like a regular brown top and jeans. I mean, this was as dressed down as I've ever seen her.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right to me?
Speaker 1: I look at that picture and said, oh, okay, she made a concerted effort to look like Jenny's next door neighbor from the block, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like did it last very long? Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I didn't see the flea market pictures. I feel you because you're right, like, you know, I'm crushed. I had to cancel this tour. Did they ever come out and say we canceled this tour because nobody wanted to fucking see it? Because if they said that, it's okay to go out and dress however you want to dress, but if you're playing this, I want to be with my family and friends and stylist and hairdressers, so I could go to the flea market looking, you know, like I'm dressed to the fucking nines. That's you got a point?
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of jumped the horse. Is that the expression jumped the horse?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the expression.
Speaker 1: Is that an expression you put the cart in front of the horse.
Speaker 2: Maybe that that's it? I think there we go. I think that's what I was trying to say, obviously without saying it, you know, the whole outing and the good news and starting with that was in response to not just the relationship drama, but also the big news that I broke exclusively on Friday about Jennifer Lopez canceling her tour. However, a reminder, or maybe you might be hearing it for the first time. Have I said it on the Patreon I don't remember what episode, but on a recent episode, I fucking said there had been discussions to cancel the tour, and those discussions materialized, And actually those discussions had been had and were continuing for a while, and Jennifer was reluctant to cancel the tour. Sure, I guess for whatever reason, enough convincing was had and the tour promoter, Live Nation said it's not going to happen. They released a statement I broke this exclusive, and TMZ like forty minutes later said it was their exclusive, and I said, excuse me. I posted this like almost an hour ago. No no no no, no, no, no no no, And this is the statement that Live Nation released. They said, Jennifer is taking time off to be with her children, family, and close fri friends. Did you really expect them to say that it's because of poor ticket sales.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a reason. I'm taking some time off to spend with my family and friends. That's not a reason. She could have went on tour and brought her friends and her family and whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay to play I'm gonna be you for a minute now and play Devil's Advocate. Would you have preferred a more vague statement that said Jennifer is taking time off for personal reasons. No, I would like the truth, Well, is personal reasons not the truth.
Speaker 1: The truth is nobody was buying tickets. That's the truth. That's the truth. Okay, So I would have said we're pausing the tour to reassess venue sizes or whatnot. Because it's honest. I think they get people on your side. A little bit of humble pie and honesty helps, and I think the real fans and the ones that maybe are on the edge of you know, maybe i'll go to the show, maybe I won't, don't you know, a real blast of honesty I think does a lot for your image. I think if she just sat down and said, you know, we overshot what we thought what we could do. You know, as a show, we were wrong, and we still want to put on the best show in the best environment. I just think that there is something to being honest, and look, this is a dishonest world. Nobody does that. I'm just telling you how I feel that as a fan. That's what I would have appreciated.
Speaker 2: That was Live Nation statement. I think Jennifer tried to be a little more honest. This is her statement which she revealed on her website for her on the j LO newsletter, which she should have just posted this everywhere. The fact that she didn't also share it across her socials I think was lame. But what evs on her website. On the newsletter, Jennifer wrote, I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn't do this if I didn't feel that it was absolutely necessary. I promise I will make it up to you and we will be together again. I love you all so much until next time. So the keyword or the key phrase in her statement was absolutely necessary. Translation. This was not a decision she made. This was a decision that was forced upon her. She didn't want to have to do this.
Speaker 1: So let's explore this possibility for a second.
Speaker 2: It's the only option. There's no way. She chose to cancel the tour.
Speaker 1: Back up the bus a little bit before that, so she sees this coming down the pipe right like she sees it happening. So her and Ben staged this whole quest.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, do not you know that you think Ben Affleck would go along with that? Jeez, I do No.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this doesn't hurt Ben Afflecks. Go how did how does this hurt Ben Affleck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: They still want to have had canceled the tour? So what was the point of the whole marriage troubles sham?
Speaker 1: Because they needed a reason to cancel the tour, and the tour is marriage trouble?
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is what you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I can totally see a place where this is a thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, why no, that's not real.
Speaker 1: By the way, let me ask you a question. Did they break up?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, they're together. You can see them in pictures. They're doing things together. They don't have kids together. There's no reason that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, listen, this is why they wouldn't do it. You mentioned kids. They each have kids. They would not put their children through all of this.
Speaker 1: The kids are being put through anything. They're going to flea markets and fucking plays in basketball. Yeah, but nothing has changed for the kids except for the paparazzi narrative.
Speaker 2: You clearly don't have teenagers. They go to school, all right, So what the kids are affected by what's going on with their parents?
Speaker 1: That's not their parents, there's no they don't share kids.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. But Jalo has kids and Ben has kids, so what what.
Speaker 1: They're getting divorced again, They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Put their kids through this if it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't think it's putting their kids through much, is my point. Well, you're wrong, Listen, Why can't it be a possibility?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: They said, we need a reason to cancel this tour. Let's make it about the shaky relationship. Why not. By the way, they didn't break up. Everybody reported that they did. They didn't.
Speaker 2: Who cares. Everybody's still mentioning that the real reason the tour was canceled because the poor ticket sales. It's just the the dumbest theory that it's the dumbest theory.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a dumb theory at all.
Speaker 2: No. Anyways, I want to look forward, and I have some thoughts, and you have some thoughts. So the question is what can Jennifer Lopez do to make things better? You already said, and I agree that she should fire her manager. Unfortunately, I don't think taking time off is something that she's even capable of doing. Yeah, nor is it realistic because even if she were to take some time off, she's coming back next year. While she was promoting this new movie Atlas on the red carpet, she said, Oh, I've got two movies coming out next year, so it's already you know, halfway through twenty twenty four. If she takes six months off, she's still going to have two movies coming out in twenty twenty five. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What of the movies are they through Netflix?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She didn't mention that. Yeah, plans could change. Well, that's another issue, right, Actually she keeps making B movies.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this Atlas movie is a d movie.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason is she keeps producing all of her movies and she's not clearly working with the best directors and the best writers, Like she needs to stop producing her own movies.
Speaker 1: Maybe nobody wants her in a movie because she's not a box office draw press. I mean, she did TV for God's sake, so that show.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even a hit, right, she needs to go away. Well, she's not gonna do that. She should.
Speaker 1: I'd move to another country. I'd moved to the south of France and say I'm going away for three years and I have a great vacation and enjoy yourself and make people miss you. I say it all the time. Make people go I wonder what Jennifer Lopez is up to instead of I already know what she's up to. She was at the flea market this weekend dressed to the fucking nines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not doing that. I think she needs to humble herself, give an interview that's very humble where she cries. People want to see her cry. I don't know why, but they do if she cries and she says, this year has been really hard. I wasn't prepared for the public to turn on me this way. I've made mistakes in the past, and I'm sorry. That's not who I am.
Speaker 1: Do you think the public has turned off Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: It seems like an online narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I think the public genuinely doesn't care about her. I think that's the truth. I think people are tired of being shoveled terrible fucking move I think there's a little bit of that, and terrible albums and seeing her out promoting garbage. I think you get tired of that. You're like, why am I wasting my time with this person? She doesn't deliver quality anymore, and that can't be debated. I love her, but the music is fucking horrible. The movies are terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think give a great interview where you cry and it has to be real, no fake tears.
Speaker 1: People will just make fun of that and tear it up on them.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. It's part of a plan. Also, stop producing your own films, and you need to be in a movie with the Rock, whatever it is, anything that the Rock does. Be in a movie with the Rock.
Speaker 1: Get herself in that Fast and Furious franchise somehow, and and be good.
Speaker 2: And Diesel too, both work in the Fast and Furious and do something with the Rock. And finally she did do Saturday Night Live earlier this year, but it was such a long time ago. It was February. She needs to do an awards show or two and like have it be like.
Speaker 1: Greatest Hits, disagree with your whole heart and remind people, no reminding anything. Well, all right, anyone knows I have one more got it. There's some funny in inside of her. People need a rest from her.
Speaker 2: I have one more really good idea, which you might think it's shit, but I'm gonna save it for later because it's tied to another story.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: In other news, According to multiple reports, if we are to believe the Ben and Jen rumors of marital troubles, one of the major issues in their relationship is financial. Allegedly, Jennifer is worth a lot more money than Ben.
Speaker 1: I doubt that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: He's produced major blockbusters.
Speaker 2: He's not poor by any means, but she's worth a lot more. And I believe that.
Speaker 1: Where's the money coming from. It's not coming from the music, it's not coming from the movies. You got a failed makeup line and clothing line and everything else. How so, and you keep saying she keeps spending her own money for these movies that aren't well, all right, well, maybe he's not worth Argo was a massive hit air massive.
Speaker 2: Hell, okay, fine, maybe they're worth as much. Maybe he's worth more.
Speaker 1: He's worth more. He's an international movie actor, was in Batman.
Speaker 2: According to reports, he doesn't like the way she spends and his feeling the need to keep up and spend as much as she does. So that's a cause of strain. However, let's just end things with a positive again. Started with the positive, ending with a positive. Some good news. According to reports, this recent if real, which I do believe it's real, the recent marital discord between Jalo and Ben has brought back together Jennifer Lopez and Leah REMANI they were BFFs for decades and then they had a falling out. According to reports, they had a falling out over Ben Affleck and they're reconnecting and now Jalo has gone back to Leah and blah blah blah. That well, they did have a falling out. I don't know if it was over Ben Affleck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doubt it was over Ben Affleck.
Speaker 2: Into reports they're friendlier again. Now it's a really interesting climate in touring. This was also brought to my attention Jalo wasn't the only act recently to cancel a tour. The Black Keys also recently canceled their tour, and nobody gave a shit though, because it's like, who get they get like zero buzz.
Speaker 1: Well in your stupid pop I like Sabrina Carpenter World.
Speaker 2: I do like Sabrina Carpenter. Bitch.
Speaker 1: That song is shit.
Speaker 2: It is not shit. Ninety five percent of our listeners love Espresso. I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Might be higher good. It's a very popular song. It's also shit.
Speaker 2: It's not at all Adele loves it. Okay. Anyways, I mean do they have Do the Black Keys have one single crossover hit, a crossover mainstream hit?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean they have big hits.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know their songs.
Speaker 2: You just don't know that you know their songs?
Speaker 1: Oh the feeling just a matter of.
Speaker 2: They were gonna do an arena tour and tickets were too expensive. They were trying to charge like a minimum, like a hundred bucks a ticket, is what I read. I know, you've got to price your tour exactly. No, I hate it already.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Stop it, stop it.
Speaker 1: What about this one?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh stop?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: What about tight nup. You know this one?
Speaker 2: How about this One's okay? Let me hear that one. This was not bad, it was this is interesting. I'm into that one.
Speaker 1: Great man, great man.
Speaker 2: So don't feel too bad, j Loo, You're not alone, all right. In more music related news, Eminem is back releasing a new song that sees him returning to his slim, shady persona of the nineties, very jokey, comical type song called Houdini. And if I was Dualipa, I'd be a little upset because she just released a song called Houdini too.
Speaker 1: I thought it to be weird because there's no Houdini in that song. In the Eminem song, he could have called it whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I don't really care for the song. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I hated it at first, like I couldn't even get through it. Now I like it a lot more because it is so reminiscent. And then you can kind of hear the whole megan thee stallion, if I got a shot her foot, the whole thing was funny.
Speaker 2: That's not funny to me, all right, let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Hilarious to me but not me. Let me just say that. The one thing about that song that bothers me is the vocals are like five percent too low, where most Eminem songs the vocals just cut through and you can really rap along. You get to the middle of that song, you find yourself straining a little bit to like what did he say there? And it's the production. It's just a little low for my ear.
Speaker 2: Well you like the MEGANI Stallion rap I did not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you have no sense of humor.
Speaker 2: I do too. It's a joke, all right. Let me read to you what Eminem said in this new song Houdini. If I was to ask for Megan the Stallion, if she would collab with me, would I really have a shot at a feat feat as in feature double meaning the play on words. Whatever. Anyways, back in twenty twenty, Megan the Stallion was a victim of domestic violence. She was shot in her foot.
Speaker 1: She didn't live her fucking foot. She's fine.
Speaker 2: You're diminishing the trauma that she suffered.
Speaker 1: No sense of humor. I bet Megan the Stallion herself found it to be funny at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, I would like to hear that from her, because she's said the opposite. Let me just paint the bigger picture. It's not funny. I'm not laughing. I am an advocate for women. She is a victim of domestic violence who repeatedly since then has been mocked for what happened to her. I understand that rapp beefs and poking is part of hip hop. Just find a new topic, like, why does the hip hop community continue to degrade this woman? She was shot at by a man. That's not silly to me. She could have seriously been hurt.
Speaker 1: It's a piece of comedy. It's making light of a bad situation. That's what comedy is. Making light of bad situations is the impetus of comedy.
Speaker 2: You clearly don't follow hip hop as much as I do so many other artists.
Speaker 1: What I think of hip hop? I think of Perez Hilton so.
Speaker 2: Many, So many artists and commentators in the hip hop world continue to mock her for that. It's not cool. Whatever, What do you all think? Eight hundred seven to one one one eight five all right? In other hip hop news, Nicki Minaj on one of our recent shows, we discussed her drama in Amsterdam. She was arrested for some drug offense, she claims because her bodyguard was in possession of pre rolls. It might have been just that or more. We don't know yet. But if you may not have known that Nicki Minaj actually had a second concert scheduled in Amsterdam this past weekend and because of what happened last weekend, over a week ago, she canceled her second concert in Amsterdam. It's not like she was prohibited from returning to Amsterdam. She could have.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she's pissed for being arrested and she's like taking it out on the fans instead of the country.
Speaker 2: Exactly, like she's making her most loyal fans who spends money to see her in concert pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if Eminem made a rap about that one.
Speaker 2: That would be hilarious. No, that would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: But it's demeaning.
Speaker 2: No, that's Nicki Minaj behaving like a baby. And she wasn't a victim of domestic violence.
Speaker 1: Jesus, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Don't get it anyways, lame of the Nicki Minaj lame all right. In other wacky news, but explosive some on the reality TV front, This is a rare move. Bravo seldomly does this. The season fourteen reunion for Real Housewives of New Jersey has been canceled. I think the last time this happened, it was the New York cast and what ended up happening afterwards was all those women were fired and they rebooted and had a whole new Real Housewives of New York cast. So now a lot of people think the same may happen in Jersey. But Jersey had has bigger personalities than the remaining women in the Real Housewives of New York did, like Teresa Judice Judici Judice is one of the biggest housewives of all time.
Speaker 1: Is she still part of that? Yeah? Oh so she's still shooting? Was on the most recent season. Yes, maybe there's just no buzz. I'll be honest with you, I had no idea she was still part of the franchise. Talk about a show that has no heat. To me, it just sounds like they're like, no one watched, why are we doing a follow up? And to your point, we're done with these people anyhow, Why we wasted the airtime.
Speaker 2: That's just what happens. They always have a reunion.
Speaker 1: I think what you're suggesting is more likely Yeah, they're done with that cast.
Speaker 2: Well, say goodbye, and I hope they've all saved because we've seen it one too many times. A lot of these women, the show ends for them, they get fired or whatever, and then like financial difficulties. Like Kim Zoziak, who continues to make headlines for all the wrong reasons. The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star called the police and nine one one and the cops showed up to her house yet again after another domestic dispute with her still husband. They're not divorced yet and yes they're still living in the same house that's going through the foreclosure process. It's not sold yet either. This time Kim called the cops because Roy allegedly stole her phone.
Speaker 1: How'd she call the cops.
Speaker 2: I'm sure her kids have cell phones too, She's got multiple kids. Maybe she got a landline still maybe, but I think I think her oldest kid might be like twelve or thirteen. That's what I'm guessing happened.
Speaker 1: They didn't have those kids. They should sell them both right in the can.
Speaker 2: They should.
Speaker 1: They're just wasting so much police forces. Yes, they could be out, you know, policing.
Speaker 2: They should have to start reimbursing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with what money? Though? If I was them, I just wouldn't show up anymore. But the problem is that there's kids there, and that's why they probably have to continue to show up, which is horseshit.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like, if you call the police for domestic disturbances, like after X amount of times, you should reimburse the city or county.
Speaker 1: I bet that you may have to because like, if you have an alarm system, right, and the police respond, you get charged for that.
Speaker 2: That's true, So I.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine it would be any different, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I'll keep you updated on those two. I'm sure there will be more developments. Speaking of reality TV news, convicted murderer turned reality TV superstar Gypsy Rose Blanchard is upset that people are treating her like a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I'm not for the record, she says in a.
Speaker 2: Post on her social media. Don't ask me to relive my trauma for your personal curiosity. Don't demand to know the answers to questions that have no relevance in your life. Don't expect me to have overcome my past on your time. Don't tell me about my mistakes and choices when I am who has to live with them on my conscious I think she meant conscience. Don't project. Don't to be like that.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta call her out?
Speaker 2: Don't project.
Speaker 1: No one calls you out when you say figure instead of figure.
Speaker 2: Don't project what you want me to be because you find it more interesting. I am not a celebrity. I am a trauma survivor who is healing from emotional, mental and medical abuse.
Speaker 1: By the way, you forgot, and has a reality TV show coming.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at her for having the reality TV show because I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at any of it, even what she just said, I'm not mad at I wish she would just go away. I can't understand people's fascination.
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to say. You know, she wants to collect the bag. I get that. You know she's worried for her future. She probably fears that her options are limited. She's got this opportunity to monetize, so monetize, monetize, monetize. She can monetize without consciously cultivating her celebrity, which is what she is doing on social media. If she really didn't want the whole celebrity aspect of it, she wouldn't be on social media the way that she is. She could have the network Lifetime do the whole social aspect for her on their channels. But it just seems hypocritical to me, and it is what it is, all right. I can't believe him talking about this douchebag yet again. But here we are another show and Cindy Lauper's grown ass son.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep.
Speaker 2: Bringing him up? Who cares?
Speaker 1: He's not famous?
Speaker 2: I nobody's making headlines, so what ignore those?
Speaker 1: All right? He's not interesting. It's like this is like become a fast forward feature on our show.
Speaker 2: I never go in death. But yet again, now being accused of wrongdoing, a woman has come forward saying she's a victim of sexual assault at the hands of Dex Lapper and she was terrified for her life and blah blah blah blah blah. If you want to know more infos on my website, I'm sure that'll get many claps. It's not all negative, though. Cindy Lapper just this morning announced a farewell tour. She's allegedly saying goodbye for the last time. But I never really believe farewell tours.
Speaker 1: That's just a ploy. Yeah, j Lo should have a farewell tour.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was gonna bring up j Loo again because I think the Cindy Lapper farewell tour will do well. Dot dot dot. There's two big caveats. One, pricing is important. Cindy Lapper better not be charging like Taylor Swift beyond prices.
Speaker 1: Oh, no way, who's gonna pay for that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The rooms are gonna be tiny.
Speaker 2: Oh they're not. She's doing arenas across the country.
Speaker 1: Arena. Yeah, there's that many fans left.
Speaker 2: I would go.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I like, girls just want to have fun at Time after Time and the hits. But I go into an arena show to fucking see Cindy Lapper.
Speaker 2: Cindy Lauper had at least ten hits. I would say Time after Time is true. Colors, girls just want to have fun. She bop all night long and I drove on. Those are just off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fifth one started to fall off. Whatever, the four we're pretty good. I loved shebop. I think that was an underrated sheepop.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I want to go, although I'm not going to be able to I don't think because there's no Vegas show. Hopefully they add more dates. Hopefully they priced it well, so the pricing it well is important. That was the first point. The second point people from Live Nation need to listen to this right now. The concert going consumer has changed and become very savvy by necessity. Unless you are Taylor Swift or Beyonce, people have wizened up and are no longer buying tickets when they go on sale. They're waiting for the day before or the day of a concert for deals, and they know that if they wait the day before or the day of or hours before, ticket prices will plummet.
Speaker 1: It's like a price line does with the airlines and all these other things. They just get rid of everything at the last minute. I mean, when's the last time you've been on a flight and there was an empty seat next to you. That used to happen all the time. Now it never happens. Plus you're flying little jumper flights, you know, but still like across country. Forget it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In other music related news, Adele went viral this weekend when she scolded an audience member at her Vegas residency for yelling Pride sucks on the beginning of Pride Month. Why would you do that at an Adele show?
Speaker 1: At an Adele show, everybody just needs attention. Now, I just hope they escorted that person right out.
Speaker 2: Why would they do that? Because this has been really sad. There still is a lot of homophobia in this country. In twenty twenty four, my video I was I think one of the first people to post that Adele clip on Instagram. It was overwhelmingly supportive, but on Facebook, which is an older demographic, the majority of the comments were negative about gay people, like I'm so glad that guy yelled it. We're sick and tired of having Pride shoved down our throat, or I was like one of the common comments. The other common was like, why do they get a whole fucking month but veterans only get a day? Okay, fucking losers. Thank you for all the negative comments because you're helping this big homo make more money. All right, I'm monetizing on Facebook and I appreciate your hate. Fuck you, but it's just it's sad. It's sad that we still have a lot of homophobia. Yeah, it's dumb people who are sheep and who consume a lot of media that tell them what to think. They can't think for themselves. Anyways, Speaking of Adele and music news, there was this report going around that Adele is in negotiations to replace Katy Perry on American Idol. Wow, it's not true. Don't believe everything you read.
Speaker 1: I don't see her putting in that kind of time. Yeah, well that's a lot of time.
Speaker 2: No shit. Adele herself has said she's lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she doesn't need the money exactly like wish I could find a way to get one hundred million more. She could just sign up for another residency. I mean, she's already doing the laziest thing possible, a residency in Las Vegas. You can't get any lazier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's super rich and lazy.
Speaker 1: She could tour the world and ask Taylor Swift prices. She's one of the few that can. Yeah, and she does it, And that's fine, And I actually absolutely love that about Adele. She's not taking every last penny, She's not signing up for every fucking reality.
Speaker 2: Her Vegas show is super expensive.
Speaker 1: A worldwide tour would give her a lot more money. That's just a tiny room. She could literally be doing arenas or stadiums. That's what I mean, like stadium Yeah.
Speaker 2: The source for that article was a British trashy tabloid named Heat. They're like Life and Style.
Speaker 1: They're not even on my radar exactly. They have no heat. They should call themselves barely have any heat.
Speaker 2: But tying it all back, this story lit up a light bulb in my head. No, boy, now, this is a good idea. You might think it's not, but you're wrong. He's telling you ahead of time. You're wrong because you think Jennifer Lopez should go away. Let me say it, don't say a thing. When Jennifer Lopez fires her manager this week, she needs to get a new manager and tell that manager reach out to the people of American Idol and tell them I want to go back to the show and I will do the first season for free. Why because that'll be really good for her career and what she needs right now.
Speaker 1: But she can go back if she wanted to go back.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I don't know if they would want her back. And Necessaria cares.
Speaker 1: No one watches that show.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised. It still gets good ratings.
Speaker 1: Well, good ratings for today is five million people. That used to be the cancelation line for television shows back in the day. Reality TV is just cheaper than it is to have a studio and actors and blah blah blah blah blah. But yeah, I don't think it's the greatest look. But if it's a money grab, she's not going to do it for free.
Speaker 2: Some sad news. Michelle Obama's mother has passed away, and it was surprising to me to see that. She says she was heartbroken because her mother was eighty six years old. She lived a very full life.
Speaker 1: She's not allowed to be heartbroken when her mother died at eighty six.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I would be very sad when my mom dies.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be heartbroken when your mom dies at eighty six.
Speaker 2: No, I'd be like fuck, wow, how because my dad died at fifty two? Like how lucky was she to live to be eighty six?
Speaker 1: Weird dick, But okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a blessing to live that long.
Speaker 1: I think she's allowed to be heartbroken or no.
Speaker 2: I mean it was surprising, but then like wow, Okay, I guess there's a few factors at play, like it puts your mortality really into questions.
Speaker 1: This is the episode that shows everyone how weird you really are.
Speaker 2: I'm weird in the best way. I acknowledge it. I'm the best kind of weird. I don't want to be like everybody else. I'm not.
Speaker 1: You've been full of common sense? Why would you want that?
Speaker 2: Common sense is overrated?
Speaker 1: Apparently?
Speaker 2: All right? Some lighter news, Lenny Kravitz has revealed that he is nine years celibate. I don't believe him. I'm just gonna say it. I think he's lying.
Speaker 1: I'm not far off. But nine years. Oh my god, you're over nine years. No, No, since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Almost.
Speaker 1: No, we've been doing the podcast for ten years now, haven't We are nine to ten years and you haven't hooked up the entire time we've been doing this. Unless you lied to you.
Speaker 2: No, I did in twenty sixteen before I left New York. One last topic, but before we get to that, A thank you to some new Patreon subscribers, Jen Quinn who signed up for the year Superstar. Thank you to Samantha Spears, Anna Apa Rs. Thank you to Ken m Thank you to Rachel. Oh, I love this in the uh TO UK subscribe new Patreon supporters. Thank you to Rachel and Jillian in the UK. Thank you to Miriam Rico and Thomas. All Right, and finally, let's end things on a lovely note. Kylie Jenner flew to New York City to spend time with her boyfriend Timothy Shalomey. They were spotted out and about having dinner, and they are still very much together, even though they've made the conscious decision to pull back the public nature of their relationship and be more low profile, which is maybe smart, So kudos to this.
Speaker 1: It's affecting his cue scoring.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a call or two.
Speaker 4: Hypers high Booker and I'm calling regarding Billie Eilish story about her comments doing three hour shows. I agree with Booker, I didn't interpret this as shade and batch. Back in October, Billy called both Taylor Swift and Beyonce out by name in an interview with the Los Angeles Times.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, we already heard this one.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody got to hear it. That doesn't have the patriarch. Listen, people need to hear oh, stop that you're wrong on many many different platforms. If I can get on your YouTube channel to tell people that you're wrong, I would love to put me on there. I need to talk to people about this.
Speaker 2: It's too high tech.
Speaker 3: May. This is Alison from Samaz, California. The point of Lady goderforming with no protection of COVID is she's spreading it whoever she's dancing with that then spreads to others. I mean to compromise, people are not going to be attending that type of event, but it's putting in.
Speaker 1: She got cut off. But I think people have the right to be upset. And if you didn't hear the story about Lady Gaga saying that, you know she performed with COVID and told her dancers and everything else, I get people being upset about it. Still, she's allowed to have her opinion, and unlike Jennifer Lopez, she really is telling the truth about everything and her own detriment. It doesn't care. I like that an artists sometimes, even when they're wrong, they're still like, well, that's what I did, That's who I am, and fucking deal with it. You know, there's something likable about that to me anyhow, I'm that way. Well, I do like you, even though it doesn't seem like I do. I love you. Here we go. Hello, my name is Ze.
Speaker 2: I have common sense too, by the way.
Speaker 1: In some places you do and parenting you're pretty fucking locked down. But these wacky, fucking h opinions on comedy and everything else, you're just off your roger.
Speaker 2: I'm sensitive that. Jesus. Hello. My name is Dee, and I know Billy, and I'm going to say that.
Speaker 1: Pres is wrong.
Speaker 2: She's just stoked about her music.
Speaker 3: She's not shaty, she's cool, she's.
Speaker 1: Kind, she's fun.
Speaker 3: So I truly believe there is no drama to be had in that one.
Speaker 1: No, it's Perez fucking creating drama for clicks. That's all that he did there. I can see through it. You guys can see.
Speaker 2: So many people agree with me.
Speaker 1: Who are these people? None of them called in. We had one comment on our Patreon message board one. Everybody else was like, your fucking nuts. You're creating drama while you're claiming to love women, and yet you're pitting them against one another for no. Well, let's wrap it up. Oh I wanted to And speaking of Billie Eilish, I'm obsessed with hold on. I'm obsessed with this. Uh this Birds of a Feather song.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh god, damn, this is like the best Billie Eilis song ever released. I think Birds of a Feather I just wanted to give that a plug. Goddamn it. That's good. It's like an Ariana Grande song kind of, you know. It's got the same sort of singing that she has there and I love the beat. Good shit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we thank you all. Hopefully we'll see some more new people on our Patreon this Thursday with an exclusive show. Join us at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. If not, we love you all. See you next Monday. Have a wonderful week, Baba,