Speaker 1: We've thought that women are soft and we're dainty and we're emotional, But no, nigga, that's you. You are soft and dainty, and that's the problem. Your emotions are so fucking fragile you couldn't handle if the shoe was on the other foot. So instead you take your insecurities and you fuck the next bitch, And if this shoe were all on the foot, you would literally melt. And then that's why you project, and you spew hate, and you disrespect us, and you label us whorees or this or that, even though you were in love five minutes ago. But now I'm a whore and you're a saint because I've done exactly what you've done. And men generally can't handle that shit because they're weaker than us. And you know, to any other cheating ass niggas listening, if you just happen to tune in, if you've got a cheating ass nigg in the house, go ahead and just take your earplugs out and turn up the radio so they can hear me. Hello, it's me for all the cheating ass niggas. Let me tell you what it is. It's not the cheating that pisses bitches off, it's your lack of ability to stand ten toes down and who wherever the fuck you are?
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: No, welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Happy hump Day. Bitches, how are you not? Bitches? Queens? Grand rising queens? Are you triggered? Maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't really love that one either. I definitely sound like a hotep. What is the female version? I was the second woman be a hotel? I was gonna say, what's a female version like HOTEPA.
Speaker 2: A pho tep like a female tep? What is hotel like? It should be a hotep hotep?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a hoe tip a hole on that tip, bouncing on the tip.
Speaker 2: Baby. What does hotep even mean? I don't know. Let's look it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good idea. Let's google the meaning of the hotel.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm a forever student, and that's what Google is for. Hotep means this is not You're gonna go to the urban dictionary.
Speaker 3: Okay, looked up hotep meaning Okay.
Speaker 2: Hoteps.
Speaker 3: Hoteps are members of an afrocentric African American subculture that focuses on ancient Egypt as a source of black pride. The group has been described as promoting pseudohistory and pseudohistory like fake history and misinformation about black history.
Speaker 2: Of course they have because or did the white man right? Yeah, of course, or did the man write that? I don't know. I don't know how to believe the hoteps or google ho tech.
Speaker 3: Hoteps espouse a mixture of black radicalism and social conservatism.
Speaker 1: I don't really believe in black radicalism, but social yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: I just that's sure. That's the hoteps want their bitches to like.
Speaker 1: To wear wear certain wear, robes, wear long skirts. But they also want to fee the black people.
Speaker 2: Wait the turn.
Speaker 3: Hotep comes from the ancient Egyptian word for to be at peace, and is sometimes used in contemporary black culture as a greeting hotep Hotep sister. How do you use hotep in a sentence?
Speaker 2: It's a hoptep sister.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's the same sentence. Example, I didn't realize he was a hotep until I friended him on Facebook and he kept sharing hotep memes on my timeline.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is this on the internet? This is the root you know this is true. This is a problem.
Speaker 1: I just saw this on the you know what shout out to I met these with the girls in Philly and they were like young podcasters and they were like looking up to us. They're called oh my god, shit.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I was trying to give him a shout out and I can't remember. It's something ho.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there, I was looking in there there. We follow them and they were talking about black men, like all these like very conservative black men who are like free the black people but also like imprison the women. It's so contradictory, you know, it's like the nineteen Keys.
Speaker 2: And the fucking what's then other nigga's name. He wasn't Hotep.
Speaker 1: He was just like conservative, the one who died, Kevin Samuels. But it's like, how are you like into the liberation of our people but also the incarceration of the women.
Speaker 2: It's just like you can't do both them.
Speaker 3: I mean, they want the women to behave a certain way, and you know, we feel like a lot of feminism is pushing us back, like the female rappers that are talking about getting money in the bag.
Speaker 2: Because niggas have never done that. Well, I don't think they co sign that either I'm not supporting that either those how teps be listening to and he will take a picture with one of niggas, so you better stop back nineteen keys in a picture with Rick Ross, you did, I don't know if I do, I mean future any of those. Well, that's the thing. It's the it's the idea that.
Speaker 1: There's acceptability for men and there's like a wide range for men to show up because they're men. But like for women, it's like, wear that fucking head wrap, don't suck any dick, don't talk about sucking dick on the internet. Don't talk about second ticket all you never happened. It's always like my dick, don't always t like my dick. But don't tell anybody in the dark. But yeah, it's it's just interesting because I think, actually I just scrolled.
Speaker 2: Upon I didn't get the fuck off the internet.
Speaker 1: I was scrolled by this other uh shock bars have posted this girl. And there's always like five prominent pick me black women on the internet, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know why. They're always like six feet tall too.
Speaker 1: But she was like, Okay, ladies, if your man cheats on you, are you gonna leave him if he provides and particts and he is good to you, are you gonna leave him? And everyone in the comments is like, uh yeah, I've bring a monogamous relationship and he breaks the fucking agreement. But it's like, what's up with these bitches. It's like, dude, do women want men so badly that they're like latantly just ignore, disrespect and like defaulting on a commitment.
Speaker 2: I'm here to say, yes, we do.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've all done it. We've all done it, but like to advocate for it on the internet. It's crazy, like most of the people like I did some you know, I turned the other cheek. I allowed some shit to happen to me, and then you know, I moved on and I learned my lessons.
Speaker 2: Those women haven't moved on. They're still in the relationship, so of course they're gonna.
Speaker 1: I think they're seeking a relationship and they're like, please pick me. If you cheat on me and you're still a good man and you provide for me, I'm a stay.
Speaker 2: Because they're slaves.
Speaker 1: Literally, they are in the field. I'm i gonna pull it. It's gonna piss me off. It was so it was very you know, because we talk so much in this space, and we pick who we talk about and talk to, I feel like I'm kind of like I'm not in reality about the world. And so sometimes I scroll and I hear ridiculous antics about Christianity and I'm in wearing turtlenecks, and I'm like, who the fuck believes this anymore? But most of the population, Oh my god, he fucking posts so much. I can't even fucking find the bitch. He's always trick posting.
Speaker 2: Okay, hear it here. This is I don't know if this is this is a trick post. This is a real one, though. If your man comes home, pays all the bills, takes care.
Speaker 3: Of the kids, deals with your ups and downs, and he sets out, you're gonna leave him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna leave him for the next woman who might put up with it.
Speaker 3: And all he's gonna do is find another woman who do the same thing, and you're gonna be independent.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, well this is the thing, not be independent.
Speaker 2: That's the worst thing you could be.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I understand, But I also have to say that we've even talked about this that like is infidelity, Like is it a non negotiable for you.
Speaker 2: Like if you're like, if Orlando cheated on you, are you gonna leave him?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cut off one ball and then I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna leave him?
Speaker 3: No, I think so that's really what it is. It's like, it's not gonna fucking ideas, Orlando. But I'm just saying, like, give me my naked production, I'll come, I'll cut off the other ball. But I'm just saying that. I think I don't know how deep, how much, how much cheating we're talking about, how much disrespect we're talking about, right, But Like, I think that there's a lot of women listening that probably are still in relationships with their husbands or partners that have cheated, and they have been providers and they have been great overall in the relationship, and they let their manhood overcome them, which is very fucking standard in this society.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, No, I agree, and I understand what you're saying. I think we're all human, and I think we're all subject to fuck up, like physically because it's the flesh.
Speaker 2: However, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Dangerous and I think it's it's proactive to put these messages on the internet just because there are women who are getting dogged the fuck out and like, well, he pays all my bills, and like I've seen friends do it, Like bitch is getting taken care of, has a nice car, has a nice place, and she's accepting the bottom of the barrel because there's security, and so like, I just don't I don't agree with advocate for being in a monogamous relationship and then just pretending like the disrespect is not happening and in order to be taken care of. It's like that that is not the way to happiness, that's actually the way to disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that the internet perpetuates these messages a because usually there's only like between sixty to ninety seconds to share your thoughts. And I would even I would even argue that some of our messages because their only clips, could trigger people and say that's a dangerous message. But okay, well, bitch, go listen to the full Epio's gonna have.
Speaker 1: A full episode has.
Speaker 2: Reels and I did. I like them, and I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to play Devil's advocate that maybe she was like had more to say past the end of that statement.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't co sign a women staying in toxic ass relationships. I do think that relationships are hard work. I know that it's not always going to be easy. I know that people fuck up, and that's why it's important for you to be friends first and really love that person as a friend so that you can humanize them and that you can.
Speaker 2: Forgive them and move on.
Speaker 3: However, if there's no if there's nothing to stand on, then you have to let that shit go.
Speaker 1: And and I think my problem with those messages is we don't see niggas on the internet talking about if you got a good woman and she cooks and she bared all the children and she cheat on you one time, oh girl.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the patriarchy.
Speaker 3: I know, it's a patriotchy every day we can we can go do this shit all day long. Niggas don't do a lot of shit that bitches would do, including taking.
Speaker 2: Care of the kids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think all of the things need to be shifted, all of the ideas, all the ideologies. I think we all have to get out of our own way and consider that we do need each other and in order to really function and flow. We have to accept each other as humans and we're all just like humans wanting to get one off and figure shit out and you know, be at peace and make money and have good sex, you know, and sometimes there's are temptations and things will come up. But ultimately, like it's about respect and if you're like getting disrespected, I think that's really you know.
Speaker 2: Well, cheating is disrespectful period, it is.
Speaker 1: But then it's like did he come and tell you and say fucked up? Like you know what I mean? Is it like you said, is it a serial cheater? Is it like blatant? Like if you fuck up and you're like, listen, I fucked up, you know, and you can stand in I would love.
Speaker 3: To know how many men actually do that, like actually go to their woman and say, hey, I fucked up, Like can we just pull on the internet. I did a poll to happen, and I needed to really be like I need the women to vote and say my man actually told me this, because I don't think that ever happens. I don't know if it really I feel like maybe women we might do it more. I think that we also are really good secret keepers as well. We'll keep some shit down, like to the grave. But I have never ever in my lifetime heard of no nigga coming to their bitch and saying, hey, baby, guess oh. The only time it's a happened is if they had a baby on you. That is the only and the bitch you gotta tell you. The bitch told me yeah, like that is the only time in which like, there is now a whole other human that is coming northside and I cannot run from this any longer.
Speaker 1: In the great words of Shaggy, it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: You remember that song came out. I was like, Wow, niggas sam shit.
Speaker 1: Twenty years later, it still rings true because they'll never omit that they cheated.
Speaker 2: It's a fact. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just like, if there's any men listening who are cheating on their partners right now, just go tell them now because you probably will be okay, you'll probably keep your bitch, but if you lie to her. And I think men just don't believe women when they tell them this, Like, Hey, I really just need you to be honest. I swear to God, like we probably would stay and respect you more if you just had the fucking balls to say I fucked up, like I would respect that.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is too, is that, like, well.
Speaker 3: Then there's also it's the it's it's it's the fear that they're gonna leave you. It's the fear that this is giving them permission now to go do their own thing.
Speaker 2: And I think that's really what it is.
Speaker 3: A lot of it is that is like, oh shit, well now she's gonna go do that, and like men's ownership over our bodies and are you know, are just us in general? I feel like really negates how honest they can be with us because they're always so concerned because they're so ego driven around what their actions are going to be, like how what is the cause of their action? They cannot handle the they can't handle the possibility that you could act out in the same way that they've misbehaved because they can't handle if the shoe was on the foot, they can fuck it and they can say, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: My dick, my dick been neat and she and you know it wasn't me. But then if a bitch does it, then like they can't handle it. The sluts they suck dick demons. Even if you're just psyching histic now you're a slut. But like, that's the problem, is that, like when this is the we've gotten, we've gotten the gender roles fucked up. We've thought that women are soft and we're dainty and we're emotional. But no, nigga, that's you. You are soft and dainty, and that's the problem. Your emotions are so fucking fragile you couldn't handle if the shoe was on the other foot. So instead you take your insecurities and you fuck the next bitch, And if this shoe were all on the foot, you would literally melt. And then that's why you project and you spew hate, and you disrespect us, and you label us whorees or this or that, even though you were in love five minutes ago. But now I'm a whore and you're a saint because I've done exactly what you've done. And men generally can't handle that shit because they're weaker than us. We are the head of household, we bear the children. Because you are weaker than us, we have emotional intelligence, and we also have that fucking I'll kill you, nigga, because we are the superior fucking sex.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you got the memo but it's us.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're birthing babies, taking care of them and also starting to make more money than you.
Speaker 2: I'm the savior. I just it's Heyzusa, I know it's triggering guys. I know. Yeah, it's your fault though.
Speaker 1: And you know, to any other cheating ass niggas listening, if you just happen to tune in, if you got a cheating ass nigga in the house, go ahead and just take your earplugs out and turn up the radio so they can hear me. Hello, it's me for other cheating ass niggas. Let me tell you what it is. It's not the cheating that pisses bitches off. It's your lack of ability to stand ten toes down and whoever the fuck you are, nigga. If you want to be non monogamous, be a real nigga and say that, be a man and set your grounds like the whole teps, they start from the top. They say, I'm Polly and I need lots of women's just do that so bitches. No, But if you start to lie and cheat and pretend like nigga, you're a bitch, because guess what if I want another nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say it, but you.
Speaker 1: Can't even be who you are and say what you want and what you need and said you lie and you pretend and you fake the funk about who you are. And any nigga who doesn't like themselves is gonna lie about who they are. So it's just weak nigga shit. So if you want to be a real nigga and you want to have multiple bitches, you wanna have multiple partners, then lead with that and then be able to handle it when your woman has to go do the same thing because we are human and we have the same needs.
Speaker 2: That's the end of my ted talk. I put the headphones back in now. Anyway, you guys leave us a review. Yep. We do this for free every week and we.
Speaker 1: Would really love if you would just leave a review on Apple podcast.
Speaker 2: It means a lot to us. It does. It takes two seconds, a matter of fact, pause right now and just go do it. Okay, we're back. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you so much for doing that. Also, if you've read our book, also leave a review. Amazon has reviews there.
Speaker 3: We've sold a lot of books and we don't have that many reviews, so we're gonna need that review also, So just just go.
Speaker 2: Ahead and do that for us as well.
Speaker 1: Do black women favors by reviewing the ship that you know you may be paid for the buck, but still review it.
Speaker 2: You didn't pay for this podcast though, still review it. This is your this is your fee.
Speaker 1: Anyway, darling, how are you well.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: It's the last week of September, so you could just leave all of that in September and we're going to move into October and you're gonna feel differently. That energy is shifting. Your birthday is coming up. We we have a live show coming up because we're performing ass bitches. I don't know if you guys were comedians. We're sexy dancers. Somebody came in todays.
Speaker 2: Shit talkers.
Speaker 1: We're you know, we're intuitives. Someone asked me today, like, is your show like a sex show? And I said, no, but it's sexy. But it's definitely drattling the line between extreme sexy and spiritual. It's a spiritual sexual show. Spiritual sex, spiritual sex. It's the only type of sex I do.
Speaker 2: Now. I love that. I saw your post on Patreon. Oh you like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys haven't followed us on Patreon, make sure you go check out Patreon. We post bonus content. And Mila posted a really intimate video of her in Orlando this morning and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Crying, I like this.
Speaker 1: I'm sharing some of my Tantra tools on Patreon and yeah, it's getting pretty hot and steamy on Patreon. So hot and steamy xxx. It's almost only fans, but Patreon.
Speaker 2: Patreon is our only fans.
Speaker 1: It is, and so is our close friends. Yeah, so if you want to if you want to see Good Mom's only fans, go to.
Speaker 2: Patreon, Patreon dot com back soft Good Moms.
Speaker 1: We couldn't start only fans because our moms would like it would if they Google Day would go crazy. So we'll just go on Patreon. They never heard of that before. We just should I announce. Well, maybe I'll keep it a secret. But we just secured our one of our special guests in October for our live show on October twenty first in LA at the Teogram Ballroom. And we have a lot of We got a lot of a lot of masculine energy.
Speaker 2: We do. It's two masculines too. Masculine energy to divine masculines.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I feel like our audience is there's a lot of women, and I think women, as much as we love to congregate and you know, have our sister circles and all that shit, we need some good masculine energy in our space, especially if we're gonna go out, We're gonna put makeup on, We're gonna feel sexy.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of drinks. I do really wanted to sit and watch a bunch of bitches talk.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I need eye candy. I need some testosterone. Do men have pheromones?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We all have fear.
Speaker 1: Okay, some testosterone, some male pheromones.
Speaker 2: I need it, but pheromones and can only smell if you're close up right, I don't. I'm a night. I wonder if men.
Speaker 3: Have like dick perfume, you know, like like we did that episode with Shan we're talking about pussy perfume. No, but you know what, what is a man's version of that he's putting. I had this really gross visual with man like sticking his fingers up his asshole, and like, eh, I was like, maybe that's where why prostates in there, Like that's where a lot of plays.
Speaker 1: The prostate is is the semen is stored in the process.
Speaker 2: I know, but you can you can write, you can. I don't know. You're farther along in tantar school. Let me know.
Speaker 3: All I know is that when we did an episode with Shan Bouderum many moons ago, she told us that women the secret to getting women a lot of attention is by when you're ovulating, putting your fingers in your pussy, getting the juices, and then putting them like behind your ear, like perfume, like on your wrist, like if you're going.
Speaker 2: To an especially when you're ovulating.
Speaker 3: If you're ovulating, if you're going into a business meeting, or like you're going on a date. Like It's been medically proven that men or people just automatically start to gravitate towards you. Granted, women were magical bitches, so I don't necessarily think men have this gift. But if they did, I'm just wondering what that where that comes from? So maybe it is the semen.
Speaker 1: Well, recently, this is a hack for your niggas and for women with niggas, if you are trying to manifest. This is what gotas Jesse told me god Is Jesse is my our witch mentor, and she has the Sweet Pussy Sanctuary in Houston, So if you guys are in Houston, check her out.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: She told me in Orlando that he should write down his goals and then come on them. Ejaculate on them like on the paper. Yeah, because it's life force energy, and then do it. Keep them in her put it, put it under the candle, so let it dry, fold it up, and then put it under a candle. It didn't chance it, you can put her in your wallet. You can put like if it didn't chance it. She also told me some other ones, so maybe I'll save that one for Patreons. Oh that one gets a little nasty. I was speaking of Patreon and YouTube. You guys, if you're on YouTube.
Speaker 2: A bitch changed her hair color really cuteisty. Do you like it.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to do like a half color, but I was like, maybe if I just do just a little patch in the front it would be enough.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I want to go red. I was really nervous, but you'd like it. It's growing on me.
Speaker 3: I just got it done yesterday and I didn't have any makeup on this morning and I was looking I wasn't looking like hot stuff, so I was like, oh no, it's cute.
Speaker 1: I had hair colored like that when I was younger and I woorked curly and my dad called me sideshow Bob.
Speaker 2: Oh great, thanks. You remember who show Bob is? Yes, bitch, I know who that is, The Simpsons. I just wanted to test you. Everyone's called me that my whole life. Yes, bitch, I got afro. We have red hair. I have had red hair, but not this, not this color. It looks good.
Speaker 3: And I once said, I'm gonna like ice spice because as I get more pale, why would you get more pale?
Speaker 2: You're black? Because I'm tan right now? This is me tan.
Speaker 1: It looks I think this is you all the time. Where'd you just come from? Then you're still tanned.
Speaker 2: I've been tanning all summer.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but we're trying to maintain it. And sometime I'm still using the same shade as my summer tan, so I know that I'm still tan. Once I go start in using beauty Blender three point six five skin tint foundation, then I know that I have crossed over to the pale side again.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of which, if you guys want any beauty blender products, support my other business. Use Erica fifteen at checkout for fifteen percent off all beauty blender products. Go stuck up on your beauty blenders and stop buying those fake as bonges and support a Latina black owned business.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck, we don't have weed today. This is crazy. This is another This is a shameless big send us wheat. You can stop buy anytime if you're bringing a sweet.
Speaker 2: No, you can't ever the time that guy dropped I dropped us off week anytime you want. Please don't go on our dms and think that you can.
Speaker 1: Just someone DMed us and said that she had works a dispensary in North Hollywood and I can't find the fucking DM.
Speaker 2: There was another girl that was giving us wee where did she emailed us? We gotta collect this weed? She emailed us.
Speaker 1: We did have like a big jar. We need to have like a one pound jar like that.
Speaker 2: Would be great? Right, Yes, we need that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna ask Robin, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: How much you think is gonna cost? We only need that low percentage week.
Speaker 2: I don't know, asked Robin. Maybe a half a pound. I mean she owns a dispensary in LA. She's not like a weed dealer.
Speaker 3: But well, I mean that's basically a weed dealer. That's a legal weed dealer. Well, I'm actually I'm actually doing an event I'm doing. I'm not doing the event. I'm showing up at this event this weekend for Gorilla r X, which is a black owned dispensary. I'm gonna ask that.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: They offered me five hundred dollars worth of weed. I think that's it, but I want money instead.
Speaker 2: Did they give it to you? I said, I don't want five dollars with a week. I want five hundred dollars. So are you going for a they giving you money or they're giving you a wee? Did you clarify money?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: They did? They say thrills to pay? Okay, like at least three bills? Please? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please don't email us and try to give us things.
Speaker 2: I mean some things I do I would I do want, but like mostly I want money because I'm a mom and I my life is expensive.
Speaker 1: If you are going to give us things, I would like new prescription glasses, teeth whitening, and maybe braces, you know those braces commercials, and.
Speaker 3: Everybody's get the fuck on Amazon and buy a teeth whitening kit.
Speaker 2: Stat if I.
Speaker 4: Hear one more about this fucking bitch has been talking about teeth whitening for seven months and then the vampire facial for twenty two years.
Speaker 3: We're gonna I'm gonna go on Amazon tonight. I'm gonna get your own teeth whitening kit. Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Anything else been going on in sexy September, been staying sexy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it.
Speaker 3: I'm on a little cleanse right now, so I'm feeling sexy. I did oh last night, I did candled at yoga.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, at the place you always go to.
Speaker 2: I think I've done that one back in the day. It was cool.
Speaker 1: It's like fake candles. It was fake candles. I thought it was like five.
Speaker 2: Like real what I was expecting. But but it was. It was cool. The teacher was she was all right.
Speaker 3: I just don't like people that don't have a rhythm. Like it's just like she kept sucking up.
Speaker 2: She could be like, oh oops, downward dog. Oh, I mean I was like, probably a new student.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm gonna have to start using going to a new yoga studio because lately the flow has been fucked up. But then they were like, oh, we're doing a teacher yoga teacher training, a two hundred hour yoga teacher training from September to December.
Speaker 2: And I was like, seems quick. Could I do that? You could?
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to do it. I don't like anything that I could just do hours. If I could put an hour, I want the I want the certification. I want to be like, Hi, yeah, I'm a yoga I'm a yoga instructor, tantent instructor. I'm also lush lash license lashist. I always want like a long list list of training.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why. It just makes me feel smarter. I love that for you.
Speaker 1: You never know, like boy scout, I don't know it's a CPR specialist.
Speaker 2: But then I thought, I don't have time. You don when the fuck am I gonna have time? How many? How many hours a week? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was trying to do the math in my head while I was in yoga, Like okay, so if I come like two hours a week. No, it's not gonna add up to two hundred four hours.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this take I'd have to ten.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be taking my yoga class. I'd be in yoga training, which is then taking away from my yoga class.
Speaker 1: Well, unless you just the training is the class. I don't really know how it works.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a yoga instructor. I just want to be led.
Speaker 1: I know, but then we don't have to hire yoga instructors for our retreat. I just want to be lead in all ways in my life. Speaking of leading, I think you inspired me. I think I want to do like a toptional tanker dinner at my house. Oh okay, only with our friends, though I don't know at my house. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I only have six friends. So Orlando's like, what Linda get them?
Speaker 3: She wants me friends with every person she ever met, and invites strangers into our office.
Speaker 2: Are your home, bitch? What?
Speaker 1: I'm a cancer? Can I say I trust people?
Speaker 2: We'll post me with the dress right here in the episode description. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying for people we know, like special people.
Speaker 2: You're gonna steal this bitches whole dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm stealing that bitch is dinner. She didn't, she didn't create toplessness.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. Are you kidding? It's black style. I'm gonna play R and B where they plan R and B, where they plan R and B. It's your dinner, girl. I don't even know if they're playing music at all, even stranger. It's very silent, silent vibes. Maybe there was music. Let me not say that, because then she's like, there wives music.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, it's funny you said that because I know that I've said before that I want to start doing circles at my house.
Speaker 2: You should the beautiful backyard, I know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I've been like kind of in like a new nesting mode in my home because every like one year, I realize I can't move because I'm still not rich. I'm rich mentally, but my bank account is not rich enough for me to move and feel like I'm upgrading. So about every year I start like redoing my home again. It Lea's painting something and that I was, I'm really happy with what's happening right now. And then I looked at my backyard and I was like, this is fucking tragic out here.
Speaker 2: I have so much gun pieces here.
Speaker 3: I have twenty two pieces of outdoor furniture that have now changed color because I never put a cover over them, and it come with a cover no, which I don't understand why I paid that amount of money to not have a fucking cover. But I was like, Okay, next step is I'm going to figure out my backyard. Actually, I met a guy today who's going to help me, and then I'm going to start having circles at my house, like little retreat circles with my friends because we all need healing. Because just I don't know about you guys, but all my friends are absolutely fucking crazy. And I thought I was the normal one, but apparently, like twenty twenty three is like my year of being nuts. So now I feel like we are all ready to be en circle and ceremony together.
Speaker 2: We all finally we all need some healing. Yeah, you know, I feel like we keep our we've kept.
Speaker 1: Our retreating to Yeah, we've kept a retreat lifestyle and our like friend lifestyles that's separately.
Speaker 2: But you know what I think it is, Well, I think.
Speaker 3: We do offer our friends an element of healing in just talking and conversation and stuff like that, but not like in the spaces that we're creating at the retreat. So I want to be able to do that for our friends, and I want to activate them too, because there's some witches in our group. One specifically that is like a Jesus freak, but I know is for sure a witch. I know, and she can be a Jesus freak and a witch. I can keep trying to tell.
Speaker 2: Her I know, you can't say which try she gets weird. She gets so weird if I pull the tarots out, She's like, you know, Jesus, Jesus. They did a number with Jesus.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of this is this is my other. This is my their plan. Are you on board? And this is an announcement too. I had thought of this last night at three o'clock in the morning. It's very important you're awake. Don't ask me any questions. I woke up at three o'clock in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been up for hours since then. Why do you think I posted on Patreon at four am. Oh, I didn't know what time it winning it was. I was like, well at least it's seven in New York. I want to create a High Witches Council, Okay, and it's just like all the witches we know, and then we get together like once or twice a year and we have a dinner, like we did that one time a long time ago, but actual witches now now that we actually know we're witches and we know all the witches. The trap witch meAll, uh, deVie, you know all the witches we know, Jesse, And then like we can have a council and we could talk and then we can like accept other.
Speaker 2: People and we can like share all of our witchy findings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we can do like a like a very intense manifestation every year. Maybe it's a Halloween, maybe it's like right before the New Year. But I feel like, I mean, like most of our friends witches. But like if we have a High Witch's Council and then we like have an actual meeting, like the High Witch's Council is now and.
Speaker 2: It's now a journed. We need one of those, yeah, like the things from the retreat.
Speaker 3: No, like a like a like a little it's called a lavlate a lavel of what it's like, you know the judges they use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are now beginning the High Witch's Council meeting, meeting, meeting adjourned. If you're here, say I that's our that's our witch's call. So all the retreaties are listening. You're like, you're in your car right now. You know, I was howling in the We just got back from Atlanta, and I was howling in the restaurant. We had a book meet up, and I'm sure everyone was like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: There was there was a retreaty there, so she knew that was the only shout out to Tisha.
Speaker 3: I hate though, yeah, and I love you know what, when I went to Atlanta, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like pretty sure that I need a season in Atlanta. You probably girl, you go, I think we need to go to Atlanta for one year. I did it right, We kill it. You were ho then I almost died. You were a young little HOUCHI. Then I was nearer. Now you're more mature, Hucci.
Speaker 1: I'm a hotep now, so I'm not just a hope you can't do better.
Speaker 3: Now. Every time I go, I just I don't know, I like enjoy it more and more I think that I have a mommy trap I didn't know I had there, And there's nature, and there's a lot of the food isn't The food is great, but it's not healthy.
Speaker 1: Let's do there is some good like vegetarian. But we just didn't go to those places and they're not the majority.
Speaker 2: But we went there with Jade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we did that one. There's a really good some of the good ones in the West End. I think I could do it now that I'm more mature. I was like, maybe need a leash or something, but like it's.
Speaker 2: Not a leash.
Speaker 1: I am triggered in Atlanta, like I had it, Like it's crazy. When we were there, I had a lot of like memories come back to me that I had obviously like forgotten. But yeah, maybe it will be a test. I think we just start with the summer. I think a year is a big over. I don't want to do a summer now over. Actually thats probably when I would leave beause it's too hot. Okay, well, like a spring you mean, I mean like a season. Maybe that's where the high Witches counsel will be kids, like we have to like commit you know. Okay, Well, never mind, I mean, like not all the Atlanta listeners. You're our dreams got killed because of Jamila. You heard it here first, we can they can come, but we didn't. We didn't get richer. So we can get a homeschool or the comments of wherever we want. It's true because I think the High Witch's Council first meeting needs to be in Atlanta, like a lot of black witches together. I think spiritualists witches.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be good, and then they can have like Sunday school for the kids. Which Sunday school. Nobody's still my fucking idea. Email me for applications to join. Put in the subject title High Witch's Council Application.
Speaker 2: How they can approved? How are we gonna vet them?
Speaker 1: Send your Instagram pages and and some testimonies of bitches you've healed? Send me three spells, who's your who's your who's your leader? Who's your head? Three spells and two testimonies, and then well we'll review it. It's like a sex party, but it's the witch party. Got you gotta vet you first.
Speaker 2: You don't like that idea? I think it's cute. I love no, I love it. Okay, No, I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll put the Good Witch's Counsel, the Good the Good.
Speaker 2: High Witch's Council, Good Witch Council, the Witch Council. I don't know why I've put high on.
Speaker 1: It just sounded like a good Witch Council, good Witch count good Witch good because it needs to sound like right, like the high good Witch Council, the Good Witches of High Counsel.
Speaker 2: You know what, we're still work it's a working title.
Speaker 1: It's a conference. It's a secret conference. You know what I think about. I think about remember in childhood they had the movie Witches and then they go in the room and they take off all their masks, except like, take off our clothes and will be beautiful.
Speaker 2: Our couchies will just hm coucies have to be out to be at the highway. They know. I just it just seems not every witches is like if you're not every witch is a naked witch.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't believe that. No, I don't think so every witch has for practices. Okay, only there's only only certain type of witches can come to the Good Witch's Council.
Speaker 2: No, but I would like them to be No, but if your cocie is not out. I don't know you can charge you in the moon. How are you gonna charge your pussing the moon? If it's not out, you're gonna have a sea through skirt. You can wear sea through skirt.
Speaker 1: Listen, Christian Witches conformative, which is conservative, not conformative Conservative Witches. Everyone's welcome, got it perfect, just like church is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But it's not okay, Sorry, guys, I'm ran. Like, speaking of Atlanta, we also toward the Honeypot offices.
Speaker 1: We did with Jasmine. Shout out to Jasmine. We had a really good time.
Speaker 2: We had such a good time, and their offices are beautiful. They are really beautiful. So what area of what area of Atlanta was It's Midtown Midtown. Yeah, it was so beautiful. It was.
Speaker 3: It's just so inspiring to see a black woman just take like take over a whole, like half of a floor of a fucking.
Speaker 1: Building for feminine wellness, Yes, for feminine care, and like it'd be curated beautifully.
Speaker 2: There was incense, you know, it's our vibe. Well, and just even her story of like how why she created her line.
Speaker 1: Because she's a part of the High Witches counsel. I know we need to get her to be he has to be a part of the High Witch'ess Council because she is a witch. Look at how she manifested her dreams. You know, for those of you are being triggered by the word witch, it just means you're an alchemist. You could do whatever you want. You can make spells and shit, that's pretty much all women. We have the ability to speak and our words are spells.
Speaker 2: So don't get turned off. Turn on, get into it, turn on, get into it. Don't be scared.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was just really dope to see all of the product. They have this cute little room where they're like teaching you, like all the all the different ways that they create their loubs. And and then we went to lunch, and then they hooked up everyone from all of our people that attended our book signing with Honeypot gift bags, which was amazing, including our kids. I just gave one to lose. I know, I just saw I haven't unpacked my bag. I just saw that today I needed to give to Iri. But yeah, I'm just I'm just so grateful to partner with brands that we actually really love.
Speaker 2: And that are black owned, woman owned. Like, if I.
Speaker 3: Could just partner with all of those type of brands, I'll be a happy little bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we can create our own ecosystem, you know, which you already have, and like, I think that's kind of the goal. It's like not really relying on you know, brands to get us, but if you already get us because you have a vagina and you're black, then even better. I'd like to work like within our community. And That's what it feels like. It's like a product we really fuck with and enjoy and be actually used.
Speaker 2: Like it's like all over my house, literally mine too.
Speaker 1: Luna's bathroom, my bathroom. I'm like, I'm pretty sure I count my nigga using my ship.
Speaker 2: They're also here at the studio.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are you using my feminine care wipes, Orlando?
Speaker 2: They're not for your ass, they are They're for everyone's ass. Okay, So don't tell him that I want to keep my wipes shit, But make sure you go check out Honeypot. They have an incredible line. I really love their pleasure Ritual line.
Speaker 3: You can use our code g NBC twenty three at checkout for twenty five percent off, which is a major discount the whole website.
Speaker 2: Anything you need.
Speaker 1: They have cups, they have pads, they have tampons, they have lube. But they have serums that I really fucking enjoy.
Speaker 2: I have boric acid, they have they have all types of shit.
Speaker 1: Probiotics, probiotically, everything you need for feminine wellness they have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was fine in Atlanta and now.
Speaker 2: I'm back in LA. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: You look like you're really happy to be home.
Speaker 3: I just I you know, I think I'm like reimagining my space because I and thinking about moving to Atlanta because I don't I just don't.
Speaker 2: Really want to be in LA. I don't really know where I want to be, but it's just not here. Yeah, I like, am I running from something?
Speaker 1: Is it because you want to move from your house? Do you think if you feel that way for you were born in that at your house?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I like my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you what do you feel like you're running away from?
Speaker 2: I mean, I maybe it's not running. I think it's for yourself. Well, I'm okay to Atrica. So what do you think you're running away from? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I feel disconnected here, like I don't have any sort of deep taugh You know, people are like, oh, I love where I live. I love that I would never live anywhere else. I don't feel that way at all. But I also don't know where it is that I would go. You know, we had this, I had this astro cartographer reading, and it just confused the fuck out of me. It actually didn't give me any help at all. It's like, you should live in Italy or you should live in Alaska. That's where your high vibrational matches. And I'm like, I don't want to live in Alaska. Italy sounds great, but that doesn't make sense right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe I'm just in a period of transition in my life where I just don't feel grounded anywhere, really like restless.
Speaker 1: I think that this year has been is like is a transformational year. I think there's a lot of shifts happening, and I think people are not recognizing it, but like, just energetically, there's things are changing, and so your spirit is feeling unsettled, you know, like there's movement happening because it is I think I think you're going through changes personally, like lessons and like graduating to this next step. But you know, like I feel like this year in general has been a lot of movement for us, and I think when you move that quickly for an extended period of time, it does make you feel a little bit out of whack, Like what the fuck. It's just like you've been traveling for six months. But it's like your brain is moving so fast and it has it's.
Speaker 2: Like this project.
Speaker 1: This project is make a book, make a cover, make them like the cover, shoot the cover, fucking write the book, you know, and it's like, publish this book, market the book. Now, do a live show, Now do a retreat, you know what I mean. And it's like our brains are not really intended to function on this many channels, you know. I've say this all the time, but like we're working against ourselves because now we have the fucking on like the online I'm like the old lady. Now we have the social media, and so you're just like scrolling and you're seeing all these channels all the time, and our brains are only like basic cable. We're only supposed to have about like twenty two channels. Now we got like two hundred and twenty two and our brains are fucking malfunctioning, and we got to send them the Apple Care, but we didn't because we're not Apple Care. We gotta go to God and we just refuse to just keep moving and moving and moving, and they're gonna go to overdrive.
Speaker 2: M I love this analogy. You just made my love like that. Yeah, our brains are meant to be basic cable.
Speaker 1: Not basic, but you know, like the back of the day, the vintage cable cable. Yeah, brains are like are like really wired as vintage cable. And now they've given you know, they went past satellite and they're giving streaming services and social and it's just too much. And now you're gonna get a virus. Whoa, Well, so you gotta go to Tantra. You got to come to the pleasure versus that's me, and I'll fix you. I'm Apple Care for your brain.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fix me. I'm gonna fix you, okay perfect. Oh.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that we need to do that practice, that sexy practice that me and Orlando did on Patreon, that we need to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, connection is really medicine.
Speaker 1: Too, was connecting with the people that you really fuck with, connecting with the people who are actually on your frequency and your vibration. Sometimes we really like we start to intertwine with the peasants, and I'm just kidding. We started to intertwine with people who are not on the same frequency as us, and it fucks us up. And we're not trying to figure out why we're out of whack. It's because you need to connect with the people you're supposed to connect to, not just anyone, and so like, intentionally diligently finding times to connect with your people is important. I think even for us, we work together and obviously we're best friends, but when you're working, working, working, working, working, the friendship kind of gets put on the back burner because there's all these other deadlines and important things that seem to be more important. But like just sitting back and connecting with your friends and saying, hey, you know what's up, and like touching each other, hugging, looking to each other's eyes. It's super simple shit, but it's like the little things that we forget. And that's the same thing for relationships with our love with our kids. It's like, do your homework, pick out from school, go to the tutor, do these things, or a cook dinner, you know, like pay the rent. There's just all these things that need to be checked off of this list. But the very basic thing the medicine is the connection to one to one another, and it is you know, speaking kindly to each other, speaking kindly to ourselves, and like sitting in silence so that we can like clear our channels to go back to basic, basic cable. And I think we sometimes are seeking something that is we think is in all of the channels, but instead it's really just like turning the fucking TV off and letting it sit in silence, you know, and amongst your people and not trying to add things that just don't fit in. And a lot of times is the people you're following. Sometimes it's the Nike as you're dating, and it throws us off of our shit. And like when you're going through transition and then you add a bunch of frequencies that don't really make sense, it will really throw your.
Speaker 2: Whole shit off. Trying to make me cry, No, I'm really not.
Speaker 1: But you're free to cry here because I'm your friend.
Speaker 2: You can cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life be lifing and like no one's exempt from that. You know, it doesn't matter like what we're going through, how rich you are, what you think someone else has is like we're all have to go through the obstacles, the emotional obstacles that like honestly give us power in the end, Like all of the things that you go through are only going to make you a better Erica.
Speaker 3: I know, I've just been like feeling so off of my frequency and like that I'm like beating myself up about it because I know better and I know like how I feel at my highest vibration, and like I've been like beating myself up trying to.
Speaker 2: Make sense of what I or less it.
Speaker 3: I think I'm supposed to be learning and like feeling like I'm supposed to like be more patient and and I have like self sacrificed a lot.
Speaker 2: Of my my own.
Speaker 3: Happiness and intuition and literally ignored it too. I guess I don't even know why. I mean I know why, but I just feel like I.
Speaker 2: Have been I don't even know how.
Speaker 3: I don't have the words because I'm still processing it. But you know, like on our last episode made me like the kind of got into it and and it's true, like I have been mean and I've let I've allowed like my own personal shit to overshadow everything, and I'm not I'm not proud of that. I like I realize, like I'm not good at compartmentalizing how I'm feeling in my emotional relationship with with someone and then like how it translates to everything else. And granted, like there's other shit that like me and you have like needed to work through that or like outside of that that had been bothering me whatever, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, I'm not taking that personally. I don't think it's but.
Speaker 2: You should, and I'm sorry I don't.
Speaker 1: Though I realized that, like you're going through a season and you know, and like that's just like that's part of a friendship, is like sometimes one of us are going to go through some shit and we have to be there for each other no matter what. It may not look perfect and it may not feel perfect and it may not feel like easy, but it's not like it hasn't had Like you're human, you know, And I don't want you to beat yourself up because you're human and you do know better. And you and I and like you know, and I know that like these are these are temporary seasons, and I realized that we deal with things very differently, and like, it's very difficult Erica to, like I said, to have someone in your in your energy field and not be affected by it. It's almost impossible. And I've seen, like I'm not even talking about you, but other friends in relationships and they're like, oh, well, I'm just going to focus on me, and I'm like, that's very hard. When you're sleeping next to someone that's not on the same page as you, and whether you're like physically sleeping next to them every night, or you know what I mean, just sleeping with them, it is it.
Speaker 2: You really have to.
Speaker 1: Be super careful about who you bring into your aura and to your space because it will and it can infect everything. When you love someone and you share your womb and you share your heart with someone, it's easy for you to be You're intermingling energies, you're intermingling trauma, you're intermingling all these things, and if the other person is not like showing up and prepared and wanting to clear those blocks, you will be blocked by other people's shit. That's with family that's with friends, that's with romantic relationship, and so like, I knew it was gonna at some point you're gonna come out of it. Either it was gonna fix itself or you're gonna come out of it because I know you, and so I just I think, you know, I do apologize for blurting out like that last last episode, and you know, like the truth is, it's like I'm not really good. I like saying how I feel sometimes and so like maybe I'm noticing it but not saying it and just trying to like just kind of keep moving forward and like you know, and not just saying like, hey, let's talk.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm feeling this way.
Speaker 1: And then that day I was like, I think you called me before and like you weren't saying anything, and I was like kind of had an attitude and I had to hang up and be like why do I feel an attitude? And there's no reason to have attitude. You weren't talking about anything, like weren't coming at me or anything. And I realized, I'm like, I think I'm harboring feelings from these last past months because you've been short, and like I understand why, and rightfully so, and I think because I have no filter, I really wanted to say it, and obviously wasn't the right time, But I just like it came out that way because I just realized that I was feeling that way, you know, like even though I knew what was going on, even though I acknowledged it, even though we had the conversation about it, I don't think I really really was acknowledging it deeply enough to be like, oh, I think my feelings were kind of hurt by that, you know. I think, like now that I look back, like you have been kind of distant or short, and maybe it's because I haven't. You haven't felt like you can come to me because you're, you know, going through some shit that can I get it.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: You get in a relationship, you tell some of your business, and then you don't want to tell them, then you want to tell and then it becomes difficult to talk to your friends. But I it doesn't justify me like saying that and that, and like in this setting. And I don't want you to take that personally. And I don't want you to even beat yourself up for being human, because that's.
Speaker 2: A part of you know, that's a part of it.
Speaker 1: The lessons, the people, the relationships, Like we've all you know, we've been doing this for a long time time, and you know, and some of those they don't and you see, like you'll see how they affect us differently. That's so crazy, Like we'll show up as different parts, different versions of ourselves and different relationships even single you know, and we have and we've kind of like, uh been mirrors to each other in a lot of ways and like dated and been serious in relationships at the same time. And I know that, you know, even I am moving into like a place that I didn't think was. I didn't even expect this relationship to come this way. And I know generally we are in like similar spaces and we can be like fuck niggas together, or we could be like we're relationships and it's like you know, this merry dandy world, but that's not how life works. You know, We're all gonna go through different times. And like even for friends that are listening, you know, sometimes like your lives will mirror each other and sometimes they won't, and you still have to be able to give your friend grace in the in between time, whether it's a relationship you love or you're they love, or you're in love and they're not.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: It's like that's a part of the friendship too, is like writing, writing through all the different, you know, versions of you while you figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have not really enjoyed this version of myself, and I think that too, is part of like why I've been like, oh, well, if there might there must be a lesson here, because I shouldn't, like maybe this version of myself is coming up because I'm supposed to heal something here, like I'm supposed to like walk through this this with with this person or whatever, with or without this person.
Speaker 2: And I realized, like, there's no healing happening for me. It's just sadness.
Speaker 3: It's just anxiousness and anxiety, and like, you know, I I just am.
Speaker 2: I guess have not given myself a lot of grace. I've been really hard on myself and hard on everybody else as a result, And I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking forward to the next fucking month, my birthday month, which also is.
Speaker 2: A weird time for me sometimes.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to claim that I'm going to claim that this is going to be like a really beautiful transition and that I know that I had to learn whatever lesson that needed to be learned here. I've got it, like I overstand it. I've really fucking got it at this point, and like forgiving myself, forgiving the you know, any sort of energy or that even the person that I'm that has I guess brought this out of me, because ultimately it's me too, like you know, I have I've realiz that a lot of times I am moving in like victimness in relationships because I have been hurt and continue to be hurt in similar ways.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. No, I do think it's true.
Speaker 3: I think if you're a vict if, I don't think it in every aspect, but there is a level of like.
Speaker 2: How could you do this to me?
Speaker 1: And it's like bitch, Well it's because like, well, first it requires someone to do something to you, and I understand that you like maybe the process after like once the occurrence happens, and then you choose to still stay in it. Yes, you know, if you choose to say in something, I don't even think it's victimhood.
Speaker 2: But it's like the.
Speaker 1: Don't let people like rob you and then when you shoot them, be like, oh my god, you're a murderer, Like, bitch, you just robbed me like I was minding my business. So like, be careful of the labels that you put on yourself. I don't think that you're a victim. I think that you have had bad relationships, as we all have. You've had relationships that have not been careful with you, and I think as a result, yeah, you build up armor to be more self aware when you're in the next relationships that you don't get got twice. That's human nature. But I don't think that you're a victim. And I don't really think that you even move that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you for saying that. I don't. I really don't. I think that people want to justify their.
Speaker 1: Behavior, and in an attempt to do that, they will project and they will try to confuse you and take your valid emotions because of things that they have done and try them use them against you. And that's usually people who are manipulators and people who are projecting. So yeah, and I think you have to be really careful with that, and that's why you have to really carefuble who you know. You pillow talk with who you share what your insecurities are, your history with, because they will pry on that information and then they will use it against you when you are vulnerable. And I think women, you know, we've especially black women, have historically been called loud, aggressive, mean, we don't you know, we're not with the black men we talk, you know, all these things that we've been categorized as. And it's like, nigga, we have feelings. You have feelings. You're supposed to have feelings, and you're allowed to have feelings. And a nigga being a nigga is not a reason to not have feelings just because you want a default on your part of an agreement, because you are not really a grown up. You can't show up maturely and you know, deliver your part of the agreement. Does it then put that on somebody else. That's not fair, you know. I think in any time you've been a victim, it's because someone has done something to you. It's not for like no reason, not like I'm melting like bitch. That's not that's not real, you know. And I think this lesson for you is about you. It's about giving less grace And I know you think it's about being more patient. But I think the message in all of this is, like you generally know very early on when shit is not right, the good mother lord, lets bitches know, Hey, bitch, you sure you want to go down this because I just showed you this, this and that, and then we either.
Speaker 2: See pink instead of red and we keep moving or we back up.
Speaker 1: And I think as you grow in this space and you evolve, and you healing others and you are using a lot of energy, I think it's super important.
Speaker 2: That you that I that we would be very aware.
Speaker 1: And discriminate with our energy because people will try to like suck the life out of you because there's a light that they want to be attached to, but they are not on the level of that light yet, you know. And I think that's the lesson. How how early and how often am I going to choose myself without question? It's not about you not being patient, it's not about you not having giving people grace. It's not about any of those things. Like you're my friend, so you've given me a lot of grace, you know, and so I just don't want you to I don't want you to put that on yourself like walking away from this or whatever, you know, walking into this next this next chapter. I just don't want you to take that with you, because I think you've shown a lot that you're ready and wanting love and that you're willing to work for it. And like this long term marriage you've been a part of, it's not you, it's them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks, friend, You're welcome. I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too, And this is going to make you stronger and better and you're gonna get to the other side of it and you're gonna be like what the fuck WHOA? And I know it doesn't feel that way right now.
Speaker 2: I know that I know that I don't have a doubt of that. I know, like my ability to.
Speaker 3: Like burn and crash like the phoenix and rise from the ashes, Like that's literally why I'm put on.
Speaker 2: This earth scorpio. It's literally why I'm here. But it doesn't hurt any less. It's just like.
Speaker 3: It's more so like my own And like I said before we started recording, it's like I'm mad at myself because because like I've went against my instinct and my gut and like these feelings and granted, like I love this person, so much. I still love I always love this person. I always have a love for this person. But I have to, like love put myself first. And I kept putting myself like okay, like you'll you'll get but you'll feel better soon, Like you'll feel better soon, you'll feel better soon.
Speaker 2: Oh there's been three days where you feel good. Oh, we're back here again. And it's like it's I'm emotionally exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and I'm not blaming you know this person either, it's me. It's like I've chosen to allow certain things and I've chosen to allow things to like overtake me even too, like more.
Speaker 2: Than they should. So I'm just done with that.
Speaker 3: And I know that I have to choose myself and and.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to do that. I'm just want to fast forward time, but I can't do that. No, we never got that do that, So I'm just have to walk through this shit. Thankfully. I have an amazing group of friends and amazing child that I can hug at night.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a big that's a big plus. You have like a forever built in like someone who's got your back and bestie and like for real, like kids really do be comforting you because they know even if you don't say, what's that like, they actually do know.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, And I just want peace. I just want peace every day as much as I can, as much as I can control the peace in my life, That's what I want. And you know, I can't control other people. I can't control how they treat me. I can't control how they treat themselves. I can't control how they show up.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah, all the terms, all the words. But what I can control is like what I allow. And I have been totally out of control of that. And I'm ready to get back in the fucking driver's seat because I have kind of like been sitting in the middle, you know that thing that opens up in the middle, Like I've been sitting there in the middle console. I haven't been quite the passenger all the way because I'm like, are we going to crash? And then I haven't been driving because I'm like, I want you to leave me. And then I'm like in the middle like just in case when when?
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, I'm ready to get back in the receipt of my overall well being. And that's that. I'm done crying the end scene.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy you shared and I'm happy you got that off your chest. And I know there will probably be more tears and that's normal and it will hurt. But one thing I think I've learned is that as you go through different initiations, the downtime is shorter, you know, like it won't feel as much of a heartache as the last breakup and the one before. That is because you're kind of building this resilience and like resilience but not like hardness, and it requires both.
Speaker 2: I hope not. That's not what I want. I don't think. I don't that's not what I want.
Speaker 1: I think you've gotten softer in the process. Honestly, I think that's the takeaway. I think that's the co the pro I think you've proven to yourself that you are, in fact, very patient, you are very soft, and it's just like you got to pick someone who is really gonna cherish that vulnerability and show up and really want the same thing as you. And that's really you know, Step one is like people like if you someone can say they want the same thing as you, but are they making actual actions to do the things that they say to want the same goal? As you or this just talk. It has to all be in alignment. You know, you're once the trajectory. You know, math quests, You guys be on the same path, your math quest, your analogies today killing it. Which way are you going to the same destination?
Speaker 2: Are you going the long way? You're taking the free cable.
Speaker 3: There was another one. I can't remember what it was, but it was third one. Will we pulled a card today or I pulled a card today?
Speaker 2: And so it is Tarot time. Let's see what we do. Have an affirmation before you to Tarot time. My affirmation is mufasa, don't forget who you are, no bitch. So that is not the affirmation. I thought all the mombs would appreciate Itfasa, don't forget who you are. What is the that's the affirmation is trust your nervous system. Trust your nervous system.
Speaker 1: That's a bar, bitch, that's a fucking bar trust that's a tantr bar. Okay, one thing is not gonna lie, bitch. It's that nervous system. Yeah, it needs to be regulated, but usually knows what the fuck it's talking about. And I can help you regulate that nervous system.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's tarot tyme and the sun.
Speaker 1: The sun represents success, radiance, and abundance. The sun gives you strength and tells you that no matter or where you go or what you do, your positive and radiant energy will follow you and bring you happiness and joy. People are drawn to you because you can always see the bright side and bring such warmth into other people's lives. This beautiful, warm energy is what will get you through the tough times and help you succeed. You are also in a position where you can share your highest qualities and achievements with others, Radiate who you are.
Speaker 2: And what you stand for.
Speaker 1: Shine your love on those you care about and those who care about you. If you're going through a difficult time, the sun brings you the message you have been waiting for that things will get better, a lot better. Exclamation mark. Okay that means okay, I know what that means. Through the challenges along your path, you discovered who you are and why you're here. Now you're full of energy and zeal for the future and can already perceive success and abundance flowing to you. You are brimming with confidence because you know everything will work out.
Speaker 2: It always does. Baby.
Speaker 1: Life is good good mom's bad choices. The sun connects you to your power base, not fear driven egotistical power, but the abundant inner energy radiating through you right now. You'll sense it in your solar plexus chakra, calling you to express yourself authentically and be fully present in the world around you. You have what others want and are asked and are being asked to radiate your energy and your gifts out into the world in a big way that includes your cucumber skills. What like second, and I'm just kidding at me personally. Oh, I'm just saying to put your gifts into the world. Don't anyone stop you tap into your power and use your divine will to express that power in positive ways.
Speaker 2: I just got it. You got it, Yeah, understood. The sun is an energetic card.
Speaker 1: It reflects a time when you can expect to experience an increase in physical energy, vitality, and general positivity. You are bursting with enthusiasm, invigorated, and enjoying a wonderful sense of good health.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, that was on point. I receive all of that, Simba, don't forget who you are. That's what that said. Okay, I receive that.
Speaker 3: I think that this is where I'm heading, moving towards this, going back to this and not allowing anything, anyone, any frequency to take me off of this type of energy in the space and being able to be an optimist because I do think that is my superpower. I think that I am generally an optimist. I think I can see things clearly and so maybe like sometimes I'm like, mmm, no, but I always feel like there's always going to can, There's always another option, There's always something that's going to work out.
Speaker 2: It's never the end of the world. You know what. I think this.
Speaker 1: All of this has proven like one thing's for sure and three things for certain is things work themselves out when you absolutely know, without a doubt they will. And you know, we're blessed in Holly fate, Holo favored, blessen, Holo favored over here say Hallelujah, Hallujah. But you know, just on that card and just for you friend and friends out there, I do not think that a relationship that is for you is going to hinder you from showing up as your authentic self or in your purpose or in your full form.
Speaker 2: It will never do that.
Speaker 1: It will make you question yourself and will make question you know, the things that you already know in your heart. And like, I think that's one of the biggest indicators. I think as women who've been judged and shamed so often that it's, you know, someone says one thing to us, it's easy to go back into that like little girl mode of like, oh my god, like maybe I should do this, Maybe I should pull back. Maybe that is too much you know, me sucking dick, that's too much me talking about it. That's not good. But the truth of the matter is it's like that that won't happen when it's supposed to be. You're not going to have to question who you are. You've worked so hard to become this amazing woman that I get to show up to work to see every day. And like we've done a lot of work. And you know, just like you told me when like I was second guessing my relationship with Orlando, it's like, this is a reflection of the work that you've done. Accept it, And you've done a lot of work. And if it isn't a reflection of the work that you've done and the woman that you're seeing today.
Speaker 2: Then it's not for you boom. You know, like I.
Speaker 1: Can vouch, I've seen the growth, I've seen the evolution. I've seen the self reflectiveness and the inner conversations because they're recorded. But mostly don't doubt that. You know you're on your path. And that's the way. That's why you've manifested all of this shit, all these cameras, this office, these books, bitch, this is this is it. God is not going to send you someone who's gonna make you a question. We made the right choice. That's why we're getting blessed.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Get the get the dead weight out. Leave people where they be at. Sometimes it's where the ninja turtles live.
Speaker 2: Lion King to the ninja turtles.
Speaker 1: Well, only my boyfriend thinks something funny.
Speaker 3: Lion king to the ninja turtles. And you know, I don't want to. I don't, I never. I don't want anyone to be left in the ninja turtle space. I want everyone that I've crossed paths with, whether or not it's for me or not, to elevate, to expand, to grow, to heal, to be their highest version of themselves. Everyone's not going to I know that, but I just want to say that though because that's never my I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never wanted to leave any sort of relationship really on a negative note. It's never my goal, and also never saying like, well.
Speaker 2: Fuck them, I hope that they fail, like.
Speaker 3: I really, I always hope to inspire. I hope to be inspired. And I also have to know when to bow out. When you know my light is being I feel like dimmed and I'm and I and I want that person to also choose themselves as well.
Speaker 2: And be happy as well, whether that's with or without me.
Speaker 1: We can only choose ourselves. No one else can choose us for us, you know. That's that's self work. And like I think as women we take on the law of that responsibility sometimes because we want the best for people, you know. No, I just also know that, like as women too who choose themselves, there's this like narrative of display of people that I don't want to get behind that that's not ever my intention at least, And I've been part of that narrative as well, like early on, not having clarity.
Speaker 2: On who I am and what I am and what I.
Speaker 3: Want and feeling insecure and feeling less then and therefore needing that whoever is not for me to also be less than as well. And so you know, I wish I wish everyone that I've cross paths with romantically emotional friendship wise that have not worked out and that we're no longer connected, I want them to do well. I want them to thrive. I want them to thrive in their space. I wish that there was like a I've only had like one good like peaceful depart depart departing of a relationship. And I think I talked about it on the podcast once. It was like really kind and sweet and like, hey, we are in different people. This is not working.
Speaker 2: I love you. I don't want to I don't want to limit who you are and I don't want to be limited.
Speaker 1: Well that's coming from like a pretty mature person, right, And.
Speaker 3: I just want to encourage everyone who is going through a breakup or is going is possibly considering that to try and if you have a partner that can get that, you guys can do that. Get to that point before you hate each other, because like, I just hate that we have to like disrespect one another in order to finally cease the relationship. You know, I wish that we could normalize just like saying, hey, I don't feel good here anymore. I know, I feel like maybe you don't either, and you're not ready to acknowledge that. But that's okay. Let's decide. Let's make this decision or I'm making this decision. Can you please respect it and let's not hate each other and let's just be done.
Speaker 1: I know, I agree. I think that's like the mature adult thing to do.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean, obviously, and yes, it takes another mature person to do that. I think we have I think you have to acknowledge that that that type of maturity.
Speaker 2: Sometimes makes people.
Speaker 1: If you're a certain type of person, it will make you fry harder, I know, you know, and like that's a different type of vibe and like so it's not always going to be that easy or that amibacal because everyone's not going to be that emotionally evolved and mature.
Speaker 2: But hopefully that's the goal.
Speaker 1: You know, that we're choosing people that we can have those type of conversations with. But my tits are a little confused right now. But it's also you have to also acknowledge them. And it's just like you rip a band it off, and you block and you move on because people will try to be back and get off on.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: You know I'm the but you know I'm a queen of a good block, okay, and I will keep that block. But I guess I just want to say that I don't. I don't want to. That's not the vibe that I'm going for, you know, in the removing of someone from my life, it's more so like, hey, I have to choose myself right now forever and this is not this is not it right now, and I don't think it's really it for you either. There's a lot of conflict and I'm tired, and I know maybe you have more statementa than me, but I'm just too emotional for this.
Speaker 2: Type of shit.
Speaker 3: I'm very sensitive being And that's also what I've realized in this relationship that I've been in is like, Wow, I really am fucking sensitive. Like I know I'm sensitive, but like I can be, I don't know, like I can have. I felt like I have good boundaries, so like I think, because I have boundaries, I feel like I'm not as sensitive as I think. And I've even heard my mom tell me I'm sensitive all the time. And she would get on my fucking nerves with that shit, but I'd be like, you're just actually being mean to me. But I realized that I am highly a highly emotional person and I am very sensitive and that is my superpower, but it's also can be a detriment to myself and I have to figure out and I have to work on being able to direct those emotions and that sensitivity in a more positive way to myself and to other people. So that is literally like the lesson. That is literally like the project that I'm working on from this point on right now until I master it.
Speaker 2: Because the emotional wreckage that I feel like I've been going through and like spewing onto people is like not okay, and it's not what I want and who I want to be.
Speaker 1: So well, it's good to acknowledge it so you can work on it. That's all we can do.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I'm done talking. Okay, anyway, thank.
Speaker 1: You guys for joining ed Talk. Some niggas are shit, just kidding. We love the Men's If you're in La, if you plan on coming to La, please come support us and come to our show at the Teogram Ballroom, and not to twenty. First, it will be my wife's birthday celebration. It will be a motherfucking movie. It will be fun and sexy. There will be some special guests and surprises, and there will be debauchery and tequila.
Speaker 2: So well, sorry, ah, and I was gonna say, they need a caller hotline.
Speaker 1: Oh, and call our hotline. I might have been giving you the wrong number, now I remember it. It's two one three eight one eight.
Speaker 2: Wait what eight one eight you mean?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh it's eight one eight two one three twelve eighty seven eight one eight two one three twelve eighty seven. Confess any confessions are welcome. As you can see, we confess everything.
Speaker 2: Every week. Your fucking turn. What else?
Speaker 3: We still have a few more spots left for our retreat in Costa Rica. We're totally sold out for February. You missed out. Sorry, so now you gotta wait till the summer. But you don't want to miss out for the summer, because, bitch, you got like nine months to pay this shit off, and it's.
Speaker 2: Worth every fucking dollar. It really is.
Speaker 3: So make sure you click the link in this episode description and check out the Good Vibe treat. Go follow us on Instagram at the Good Vibe Retreat so you can see all the vibes, all the beautiful, incredible women that have joined us on these retreats. I personally cannot wait for our retreat in February. I feel like it'll be right on time for where I will be at that moment. The retreats always come at the perfect time and where I'm at, and I think where everyone where you're at too.
Speaker 2: Yep. Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: And our Patreon. We're sharing a lot of personal shit over there. Our arguments are tantra all the types of things that you didn't know you needed.
Speaker 2: And we'll see you next week. Bye, ms go yuh, Ellen j Solo BAA Record, The Lallos and Elas pashm