Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: What better way to win the end Week seventeen than with an overtime game the Washington Reds Washington Commanders, you go make the playoff for the first time since twenty twenty with a thrilling thirty to twenty four victory in overtime. They walk it off in overtime against the Falcon. Thank you guys for joining us again. Y'all know me. I'm your favorite Oak Shanna Sharp, that Guy, Liberty City Legend, Bengals, Ring of Fame, Otterie provol of the All Pro. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for staying around with us.
Speaker 2: We were here late last night and you're back with us again, so we appreciate your support and you'll continue support.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. We have it in stop.
Speaker 2: The holidays are almost over, but what better way to celebrate the holidays and go into a new year than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. And if you cannot find a bottle in a state or a city near you, order it and we'll get it to you, because it's never too late to celebrate. No, Please drake responsibly. Please go follow my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four. We did this t shirt with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last month. You have T shirt, sweats as well as stocking stuffers such as beanies, coosies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies last.
Speaker 3: Everyone hopefully has received their orders by now.
Speaker 2: They started going out as early as Friday of the previous week Monday, Tuesday, Holiday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. So hopefully everyone has received the merchandise. Let us know what you think about what you ordered and hopefully is to your specifications.
Speaker 3: And your liking.
Speaker 2: Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans, our first bring tour stop, are on sale now.
Speaker 3: The Lincoln's pinned at the top of the chat February six in New Orleans. Be there.
Speaker 2: I promise you you don't want to miss this one. We've been nominated for two sports podcast awards, Best American Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcasts. Make sure you cast your vote. Force the Lincoln's in the chat, depend on our social pages and in all our social bios, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: As I mentioned earlier, the Commanders defeat.
Speaker 2: The Falcons and overtime they walk it off thirty to twenty four Jane Daniels thirty twenty four thirty six to twenty seven. The game winning touchdown to Zach Ertz won an exception, and he passed RG three for the most rushing yards in the season by rookie, and he broke the rookie record held by RG three. For that, Barry said team Jane Daniels had sixteen rushers, a buck twenty seven, twenty four, thirty six two twenty seven and three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: As he was great when he really needed to beat and he was great.
Speaker 2: And that last drive and that first drive of ot they got the ball and they never gave it back to the Falcons, so they're headed to the playoffs. Oh Joe, what did you like about what you saw from the Commanders and jayde Daniels the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Listen, not only Jane Daniels. I want to get Michael Pennick Gene some love too.
Speaker 1: I want to give him some love too, because there was a series towards the end of the game in which he had to get it done. He had the team down there to give them up the tie that game, to even get into overtime. So the fact that he was able to do that, Now, he did miss some throws, He did miss some throws on the drive, but they still were able to overcome those missthrows.
Speaker 5: He played a good game. I think he is the future. He is the future of that franchise over there in Atlanta. So boom. Now to that young bull from LSU, matter of fact, let's talk about that young bull. Who's the rookie of the year. Some people might say rock Bowlers, Rock Bowers, you know, yeah, he had a great season. But the rookie of the year in Jane Daniels.
Speaker 3: Rock Boles. With that team they won four games.
Speaker 1: And listen, Jane Daniels was effing phenomenals. Despite the pick, despite the pick, they were they were. They were able to overcome that and do what they need to do that last series on icing his vaninis, icing, icing his veins, throwing the ball three in the needle, using his legs when needed to. No, it was a good game. It was a good game from start to finish. And again, I just I just told you this last night. I don't know what it is about the end of games, no matter who's playing, for some reason, it always comes down to the team whoever has the ball last. Yeah, it happened. What it happened with the Bangers. We just we just saw it last night. It happened again to night.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, you guys had the ball first and y'all missed the field goal. Remember you dunked the field goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, you got it. Don't mind it don't mind.
Speaker 3: You dunked the field goal.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if these games should have went to overtime because Jay and Daniels threw the ball right through. If the kids let the ball go right off the shoulder pad, the ball in his face, Yeah, so I don't oh Joe, I don't even know if we should have even went to overtime right And second of all, I'm trying to figure out when they got the ball and Atlanta at the end of the game, why wouldn't they They had two timeouts, why would they let that kind of time run off the clock and not burn one of them.
Speaker 1: I have a question I have as a head coach, Ree marsh right, as a head yes, do you have a spot? Do you have somebody in the ear that can help you with clock management? Is there anybody or is everything.
Speaker 2: That they're definitely they're normally somebody up there that's helping you with the call. As far as like throw the red flag, you should challenge that that was a catch, that wasn't a catch, that was a fumble, that was this, that was that. But I'm sure, oh Joe, you're looking, okay, you he's looking at the clock. Okay, they caught the ball, he didn't get out of bounds. Use a time out, you have to Why would you let that kind of time because now.
Speaker 3: You speed your you speed your quarterback.
Speaker 2: You don't need to exactly exactly. I said the same thing about Minnesota earlier. They had three timeouts. It wouldn't burn in of it. They don't rot, they don't carry over. It's not like you can get to the end of the year and you have a surplus of timeouts. You get to use them all in that game. Like that, you get a new set to start to have. I was confused by what Minnesota did. I was equally confused by what the Alatta Falcons did because I'm like, bro, you have two time outs, take one of them.
Speaker 3: It just didn't make any sense for me. I agree with you, Ojo. I thought Pinnicks played well given the circumstances.
Speaker 2: I was surprised that they didn't run b John Robinson a little bit more in the second half because he was he had he had it going in the first half. I mean, he ended up with seventeen carries for ninety yards and two touchdowns. But if I'm not mistaken, I think he had those two touchdowns might have had those in the first half, so but I was surprised that they didn't run him a little more. Pennis missing throws early in the game. I think he was probably a little juice o jo. You know, I'm excited. You know, I'm starting, I'm on the road. There's a lot of stake here. But you know, give him credit. He's gonna be He's gonna be a good player for the file Becers. I like, I like. I like the skill position player Drake London. He normally shows up a mooney. Kyle Pitts, Uh, you know, had five targets, four catches, forty four yards and a touchdown, a great touchdown to get the game two overtime go ahead.
Speaker 5: Can I say something please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: For those in the chat, if you watch Kyle Pitts play when he was at Florida, understanding how special of a talent he is, how much of a mismatch or advantage that the Falcons have. Having a player like that that can not only line up at tight end, I call him a hybrid. I don't see him as much as a blocker. I call him a hybrid. He can play tight end, he can play receiver, he can line up, he can line up the slaughter of the number two, or he can take his ass out, why you know, and create a mismass for you. I don't understand why the Falcons don't use Kyle Pitts to his strengths and what you can do from an offensive standpoint. For the life of me, I don't understand how he has a rookie year that he has and he comes back despite his injury, despite the injury that they had, he was able to come back. He's still not being utilized the right way. And I just had to get that out there because the way they're using him, and knowing what he can do and what I've seen for him before, and knowing the talent that he has and how he can help that offense and make the quarterback job.
Speaker 5: A little easier. You can make job a little easier, but they just don't use him. I don't understand what is going on over there other than that go ahead. You can take you from that. I just had to add that tag bit, man, I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: The tight end Zach Hurt stepped up big today.
Speaker 2: He had seven targets, six catches, seventy two yards two touchdowns as a kiss had a touchdown, eight catches eighty five yards on nine targets. McLaurin, they couldn't get him going. They gave him seven targets. He only had one catch for five yards everything. We you know, they did a great job obviously to put aj Terrail on him. Yeah see if they did, okay, we're gonna say, hey, we'll run him, and that's what you have to do. Sometimes it's okay, hey take him and I put the ben opposed to him, put putting him on it, putting Terrail on his second best receiver, and then running coverage towards.
Speaker 5: McLaurin.
Speaker 2: McLaurin, Now the problem that you have is that you got a tight end that's feasted. Oh yeah, so now now you got to play some attention to him. You know, you got Jesse based the third and that's what that's what you got him there for. He's supposed to be to got into somewhat neutralized the tight end. But Urtz had some big catch today, big touchdown catches. Uh. You know, we know he went to the Pro Bowl a couple of years in Philly. But then they got Dallas Goddard and cal Kata and they were just like, Okay, we're just gonna move on because it doesn't make sense for us to have And then he went to Arizona and then they get Trey McBride and it's like, okay, it's time for you to move on here. So but I thought he played really really well today. But Washington looked really good. They're eleven and five with a chance to get to twelve and five playing the Cowboys at home. Oh excuse me, playing the Cowboys and Jerry were on the road. It'll be interesting to see because the Cowboys, we're talking about their little labor they quit today. Philly made them give it up. Philly made them give it up. I ain't know where around it. We talked about this last week. You see the difference between when you don't have expectations and when you win a couple of games and now people expect you to go out there and compete. Because Jerry was very, very happy that Mike McCarthy got this guy. These guys ready to compete and to play hard. And the moment Phillis started leaning on them, they laid it down. They laid it down because I mean they got a couple of a little chieving late in the game, but fairly opened up a can on them, and Quan did what Sa Kawan was supposed to do. But I'm I'm you know, I'm excited for the Washington football team. They got that stint, which is Daniel Snyder out of there. They've done a great job of drafting. They got the quarterback. They had nice pieces in place, but they got a quarterback. They brought an offensive coordinator in that's good at handling young quarterbacks, putting and and and having an offense that's very quarterback friendly that utilizes what that quarterback does. Remember Kyler Murray. Kyler Murray did a lot of what we see Jay and Daniels did doing uh this season, and Kyler Murray was Rookie of the Year. So I don't think anybody is surprised by that. I think I think what you call him. I don't think Colin them made the playoffs his rookie season. I think they made it a second season. But Jane Daniels six team carries a buck twenty two excuse me, buck twenty seven, twenty four to thirty six two twenty seven, three touchdowns one in exception, and the game winning touchdown in overt times to zach Ertz As they walk it off and they win thirty to twenty four, and they make the playoffs for the first time since twenty twenty Oh Shoe. The Vikings defeated the Packers twenty seven, twenty five. Sam Donald had a career day three hundred and seventy seven yards by can give themselves a chance to secure the number one seed. All they have to do is beat the Detroit Lions next week. Passed nine games in a row. Their only loss of this season two point at home to the Lions and a ten point loss on the road at Los Angeles. Not what that game is they lost to the Rams. I don't know if it was in Los Angeles. But Sam Donald was sensational today again. Thirty three or forty three, three seventy seven, three touchdowns one in exception.
Speaker 3: He was sat one time Aaron.
Speaker 2: They didn't run the ball really well, so they basically had to put the ball in his hands and say, bro, you got to deliver us.
Speaker 3: And he absolutely did that.
Speaker 2: Justin Jefferson was eight of eight for ninety two, Naylor was five for eighty one on the touchdown. Adamson was six and sixty nine on the touchdown, cam Akers caught a touchdown. But the Minnesota Vikings, I mean, think about it. You've got Minnesota at fourteen and two. What comes that fourteen is is what thirteen and two? Thirteen and two Detroit they played tomorrow night? Otoe they got the forty nine tomorrow night. Yeah, so you might for the for the for all the marbles, you might have a fourteen and two Minnesota taking on a fifteen of fourteen and.
Speaker 5: Two Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: A listen, with all the marbles on the table, everything on the table, that's gonna that's gonna be a really good game. That's gonna be a really good game. And outside outside of outside of that game, we'll see that we're getting next to you his Vikings. This Viker's peking game was really good.
Speaker 2: Oh y yeah, the NFL, you're not to cut you off. The NFL release the schedule. Uh, Cincinnati and the Steelers are Saturday night. Detroit and Minnesota is Sunday night. So primetime action with a lot riding on it, that's what you want to have happen. The NFL did one of the best things they've done with the scheduling. So look, Buffalo might probably not gonna play anybody. Oh, they've secured the number two seed. Kansas City's made it abundantly clear they're not playing anybody. They're the number one seed. So they're gonna make sure their guys are healthy. So guess what, you don't play this week. We got a bye week, So you got to give a guy like a Chris Jones. You get guys that have some bumps and bruises. Now you give Patrick Mahomes two weeks to get that ankle, and it's gonna be you get Hollywood Brown of the opportunity to get some more running to get that shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but this was really good. Minnesota look, Minnesota look good. Minnesota looked good. Uh, there could be a there, Yo, what who green Bay played? Green Bay played Chicago right last game of the season, because everybody played division games last game of season, Yes, at home, So the greed think about the green Bay could be twelve and five, Minnesota could be fourteen and three or fifteen and two. Detroit could be fourteen and three fifteen and two, and they're all in the same division.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then that's crazy how the NFC at the NFC dominated the way it did and looked the way it did. This this goddamn season, they've been playing some goddamn good football. That goddamn Sam Donald boy played. Damn Donald was cooking today. You hear me on, yeah, and you not listening to me. Sam Donald was cooking today. Remember when Oprah was keeping out.
Speaker 5: Cars on that at one show. You get a car, you get a car.
Speaker 1: Man Donald told the receivers Addison Naylor and god damn Jefferson, you get the ball, you get a ball, You get the ball, Hawkinson, So let me get some of that team, now, listen. They weren't able to listen. We god damn packaged good job stopping the run. They didn't get off of the run. And god damn, I'm gotta forget forget his name. Damn Sam Donald had to put the team on his back in there, and he did just that. He did just that, So listen, I'm excited for him. I don't know what it's gonna be like when they played the goddamn Lions, you know, because the Lions already depleted, already depleted. Would it comes to from a defensive side of the ball. Hell, they might put up motherfucking fifty points apiece. Mm, they might put up fifty points apiece. I mean, just like I'm I'm so excited right now, I'm talking so goddamn fast, I can't even get out what I really want to goddamn say, did you you heard what Gire Alexander said after the game?
Speaker 3: Not what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Gyr Alexander told reporters post game that he played against the Packer.
Speaker 5: I mean, if he played the Packers, they would have beaten the Vikings if he had played in the game.
Speaker 3: Let's see, the Packers.
Speaker 2: Were fitish with a losing record of the division that on the only North and the only NFC North wind came against Chicago. Okay, the Packers are combined all five against the top three teams in the NFC, the Eagles, the Lions, and the Vikings. Hell, look at those records. Yeah, yeah, I mean the Eagles have lost only three games, so they're thirteen to three, right. The Lions have lost on a two game. Minnesota's lost on the two game, so it ain't no shame in losing them, right right?
Speaker 5: I understand?
Speaker 2: Jay A Lexander told the posts out of the game they had to play the gainst Green Bay would have beaten the Bike Beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Minnesota is extremely lucky. I was injured.
Speaker 2: Man, if I'm playing, we beat them by two scores and I'm not hit and I'm hitting the gritty twice at minimum lucky.
Speaker 3: That's all. Listen.
Speaker 5: I like his confidence. I really like his confidence. Listen.
Speaker 1: Ji is one of the one of the better coins in the league who hasn't really been able to be out there due to injury. I think it's something wrong with his knee. Anytime him and Justin Jefferson do match up, it's always the show. Sometimes news is sometimes he wins, but the fact that he goes out there competes against one of the better receivers in the NFL is a really really good thing, and it's always entertaining and it's always fun.
Speaker 5: Never malicious. It's never malicious.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's not like when you get a lattim more than Mike Evans, who fellas out there that respect each other, and they.
Speaker 3: Gonna go to work.
Speaker 5: They gonna go to work. And I like what he's saying. But I don't think even if you did play, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't think they beat him by two scores. I mean I mean, I mean, you only lost by you only lost by two points. But you to guard one guy. I mean, so if you take Jetta, who's gonna deal with Addison?
Speaker 5: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: And obviously the people that had to deal with Addison had to deal with Naylor. I mean they couldn't stop him either. So either way it go, you could you can. You can only do so much as one player. But I love his confidence. He's always been that way, and he's always been been very brad and had that bravado and and moxie.
Speaker 5: I like that word moxie. I use it every chance.
Speaker 1: Oh Jefferson, I just I just I just saw what you send me. My bad I'm too excited. That's why when I get excited, my bad baby, yeah Baduh.
Speaker 3: Justin Jefferson put his jewel with the other family jewels.
Speaker 2: Justin Jefferson shoved his million dollar chain into his crotch after the chain fell off in the middle of a play.
Speaker 3: I like that, Hey, hey, hey, what your man? Look here?
Speaker 2: I know I like having a little juror, but I don't know I draw a line. I mean, I don't know about no million dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, listen, did he say it was a million dollars or did we just put a price point on what it.
Speaker 3: Is twitter put?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, looking at the juror anyway where, it probably got somewhere between one hundred and fifty and a quarter of a milone though.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but that mean, I mean it's a bit much.
Speaker 3: And plus he got plus what he got in his mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean listen, Jenner's got stopped. Jenny got style.
Speaker 1: That's the way he played. He always got the diamonds in his mouth. Chase with the diamond grill as well.
Speaker 3: Lamar got one too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Lamarin Lamark and Lamar Wo won.
Speaker 3: To Florida, Florida. See Florida started the grill Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, wa Ware you at Ware, you at Yeah. I remember them days, man, remember I had them out full too, huh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was it was it was a very good game. The guys, Like you said, the guys are stylish out there. I mean it's hard to find somebody playing that skill position that don't have on jewelry. Yeah, I mean they got I mean, I mean some guys have on bracelet and you don't have on you know, you know, bracelet. Some guys have on change. Obviously you mentioned, you mentioned the grills, but that's where we're headed now. I remember when I first though, and a lot of the guys that are married having the rubber the wedding bands off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess y'all want everybody to know y'all married. But it was a good game. It was a good game.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is what you expect. Two division rivals, O shoe. They're very close. I mean leven. I mean one was leven and four heading into the game. The other was thirteen and two heading into the game. So you expected a close. I mean, look, it got close, but I mean the score says twenty seven to twenty five for Minnesota got the ball.
Speaker 3: It wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: I thought Minnesota once they got controlled, once he got cooking half that second quarter and into the third, just goes to show you. Yeah, Carolina had Sam Donald and they have Baker Mayfield. I don't know if y'all know, but Maker Mayfield got like four or five games where he thrown four touchdowns this year.
Speaker 3: Now he threw five today with over three hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald through three today he's thrown thirty five touchdowns, which is the third most for Viking.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: So clearly these guys can play given the right sort of circumstances.
Speaker 3: Now, look, they would devoid of talent. They didn't have this level of.
Speaker 2: Talent in Carolina, so you have to take Look, I'm not saying that it's all Carolina fault, but Mike Evan and Chris Godwin.
Speaker 3: You look at what they got in town for now. Even though Chris Godwin is gone.
Speaker 2: Down, they still have quality receivers and they have a nice running game. You look at what they would obviously, look at what Sam Darnall's throwing to. He got Aaron Jones in his backfield. He got Hokinson, who's.
Speaker 3: Been a Pro Bowl player.
Speaker 2: He's got Jetta, He's got Addison, he's got Naylor. I mean, look, he's got guys that he can throw the ball to. But it just goes to show you, I don't care without talent around you. Now you got some guys now, guys like a ma Home, the guys like some guys can like Brady, They used to elevate, could elevate, you know, not if you're in the league, you're good, But everybody is not gonna be a Jeda. Everybody's not gonna be Randy Moss t o so for the song, But what a great quarterback like a Mahomes, he can elevate those guys play. When you're not that level of player, you need guys to elevate your plate. And that's what the great skilled position players around you are able to do. Baker Mayfield has been better since he got the Tampa than even when he was in Cleveland because he got more talent around him. Sam Donald was never going to be this good and the Jets and at Carolina because he didn't have this level of talent around it. And so if you go out and sign a Sam Donald, look at what you have. Do you have the roster that's equipped to help continue to elevate because if you don't. He's not Mahomes, he's not Burrough, he's not Lamar, he's not Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: That's not what he is.
Speaker 2: And I'm not Finn sit here and tell you. Because he's having and he's having an outstanding year. I'll give credit what credits do, but I don't look at him as a guy that's a multiplier no matter who you put out there. Oh, Joe, He's gonna make them times too. The right, that's not what that's Lamar, that's what. That's reserved for the top four or five quarterbacks in the league, and it's not for him.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: You know what I call those I call those Tier one quarterbacks. Okay, Tier one quarterbacks are your are elites that regards to what you put around them. They always gonna get the job done. We get the job done. Then if you have then you have your tier two quarterbacks. Your tier two quarterbacks sometimes they need a little help. Now they're good, but they're not great. Now you put you put some good receivers around them, you know, like the Buccaneers. You got some Mike Evans.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, you got to.
Speaker 2: They can have a game where they can have a game or two whether they are great, rest but more times than not, you need to have that head around and you get what you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, we got here.
Speaker 2: Oh the Eagles, the NFC, so we've gone hold on, We've gone like twenty one straight years without having a back to back NFC East chap So the last time we had a back to back EDESC East Chep was two thousand and three, two thousand and four was the Eagles, correct, But let me go ahevery kennee Ria sa.
Speaker 3: Kwan Barker hit the magic number two K. He's at two k five.
Speaker 2: One game to go against the Giants, the team that didn't want me, the team that says I couldn't help them win. No game I'm trying to go get. I'm trying to work for two oh five. I'm trying to get twenty two oh five.
Speaker 3: Leave no doubt.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, y'all put me back at the MVP conversation. Me personally, I think it's a two horse race between Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting. So what's the what's the odds? Now? As far as Lamar and Josh Allen, is Josh still favorite? You know what?
Speaker 5: And I got a question for you when you get that answer, damn it.
Speaker 2: Grew because remember it was just of minus one sixty last week. We'll see, Oh, Joe Jerremy huh.
Speaker 1: I had a question for you before you even start. Go ahead, see how many how many yards is I know he's at two thousand.
Speaker 5: How many yards you need to break area?
Speaker 3: He needs one hundred and one yard? So here we go.
Speaker 1: Now, we talked about the we talk about the MVP race. Obviously, yes, there's a two man race, the two horse race. Actually yes, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. What happened Despite what Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson have done this season, if Sakon goes out there and gets one hundred and two yards, anybody, everything is the record.
Speaker 2: What happens with the MVP race? Said, I still think it's between Josh and Lamar, no matter what I do believe. I do believe that say Quality is going to be offensive Player of the year.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean he's off of the Player of the year right now.
Speaker 2: Especially, that's what I believe. I believe, Oh yo, personally, I believe that's the war that he'll get.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: But when you look at you look.
Speaker 2: At Lamar, Lamar has forty what forty three total touchdowns right and eight turnovers. Josh Allen has like forty one total touchdowns and nine turnovers. So you see their neck and neck, and then you obviously you got Joe Burrow. It had been very interesting had Joe Burrow had five or fewer losses. Now we gotta now, we got to have a real hardness now, we got to have a real healthy conversation.
Speaker 3: That's because we know what Joe B.
Speaker 2: If Joe B has a chance to go for five thousand, yeah, five thousand, and it's gonna be a very similar situation to Drew Brees when he had all those five thousand yard seasons and he only came away.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of times he didn't get nothing.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be very very interesting to see, say quon some past two thousand rushing yards, he's one or one hundred and one yards away from breaking Eric Dickson record that was set in nineteen eighty four twenty one oh five. There will be temptations to let sa Quan go for the record I'm going for though, Joe, I'm sorry, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And listen.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't like, uh, especially when it comes to things like this. I hate internally, especially when it comes to records that are being broken. When it comes to players that have his centives in the contract. I've always heard about ten means doing funny things, doing funny things.
Speaker 5: I've heard the stories. I'm sure you've heard the stories as well.
Speaker 1: They don't allow players to get certain incentives, they'll take them out the game, or they don't give them the amount of carriages or the amount of casses that they need to hit. I hope they don't play any type of game to sake one, I know they're winning, and then my game is the fact that they are winning, or we might put you off the game to make sure you don't reach that instead of breaking that record, because we don't want to get hurt. We want to save you for the playoffs. But you don't know if he got that weird funny stuff. Huh you think he got our I know, Damn well, I'm not putting that record. I'm not putting on record.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I break, if I break Mega trial, if I'm a wide receiver, not break Mega trial record I get, I get a million dollars.
Speaker 3: But I ain't putting that in there.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm just saying if it ain't. I'm not saying I was just using the incentive as an example of what some teams do sometimes players.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that I know somebody. Yeah it happened to me, right, what happened to use?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh so you know one hundred thousand dollars in my contract? Right?
Speaker 2: I had one hundred and fifteen yards and two touchdowns and a half. I needed five yards to get a foul and then catch another ball. Didn't get another target.
Speaker 3: You see how they do.
Speaker 1: That's why we're just saying, I hope they don't play that game with Sayquon and trying to pull him out and not giving, not giving the rushes and the carriers that he needs to break that record.
Speaker 2: I'm getting that olo. And I just saw Jonathan Taylor go have like eighteen cares for one twenty five. Oh, I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna say, look now it's on y'all. Y'all can give me twenty five cares and let me get this number at the half and I set that down. But I'm not coming out till I get this record. He too close, everybody to my old Saint Quanda here being selfish. He sacrificed. Yeah, he blogged. He does everything that you ask.
Speaker 3: Him to be. He's been a model teammate.
Speaker 2: I don't know Saquan person, but looking at his person out and the way he interacts, his teammates love him. They got him holding up in the locker room, in the offensive line. They doing things for him. He never got when he the Giants. The Giants organization appreciates him more than he ever got appreciated in New York. Now, I'm not saying the fans, fans, this is not a knock on, y'all. I'm saying the organization. I'm saying tomorrow. I'm saying the tissues. I'm saying, Sean or who the general man, whoever, they never showed what the Eagles organization has shown him. I'm not talking about the players, because I'm sure the players loved him. I'm just talking about from the ownership front office. I'm gonna stop it it there. You see the way they they they embraced him, from Lewie to how Roseman, the offensive line, and he includes them in everything.
Speaker 1: I'm getting that damn record. That's that they gotta. They gotta let him get it on. I just know the dame that they do play. You've experienced it before. I heard the horror stories about it, and he sees so he's so close to it. I just hope they run the offense through him. I don't I don't know the extended the injury. I'm not sure what Kenny Pigot is going through, but they've got to lean on him. They got to ly know saquon next week. Man, So I'm hoping he breaks the record. Yeah, that that'd be very exciting for him.
Speaker 3: Uh can you do? We know if he got any it'll come out.
Speaker 2: We'll know if he has any incentive if they were to win the division, if they win the NFC Championship, I mean, he wins the MVP, I'm sure he probably have a five hundred thousand dollars bonus or a million dollar bonus. He bes Offensive Player of the Year, he's MVP, he's super Bowl MVP. They make the Super Bowl, that win the NFC, that win the NFC's I'm sure he has some incentives in there, But I'm getting that damn record. Damn y'all excuse me, I'm too close. So, Joe, I mean the likelihood of you ever, I mean, how much was it he got five hundred k for reaching two thousand, two fifty to wish the NFC championship, right, two fifty the wish to Super Bowl? What about MVP? Super Bowl MVP MVP. Oh yeah, he see he about to get some Oh yeah, he see. He gonna be a unanimous pick for First Team All Pro. That's five hundred thousand. He got two k that's for another five hundred thousand. He made the Pro Bow, that's two fifty. If you make the NFC Championship game, Uh, that's another two fifty. So we got an opportunity to get two million dollars with incentives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a good thing. That's that's that's that's a very good thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: We just turned the air on many.
Speaker 3: Hold on the sun.
Speaker 5: Just turned air on man. Of course, cold as hell along.
Speaker 2: H Kenny Pickett was ten or fifteen, one hundred and forty three yards one touchdown. McKee came in, Tanner McKee came in through. He was three or four fifty four yards two touchdown. As we mentioned Saquon, they ran the ball forty two times for bucks seventy nine. You knew they were going to lean heavily on Saquan. You don't want to put your quarterback in harm's way. Cowboys can get up your quarterback a little bit, although they did a great job of keeping him clean today. Sa Kwan thirty one carries a buck sixty seven forty two rush attemps for the team one hundred and seventy nine yards one touchdown. That was a run back Kenny Pickett Davonte Smith six for a buck twenty. That's the way you bounced back, Davonte. That's the way you bounce back. After what transpired, you can't get that back, but you could be like, hey, i''m y'all gonna put me back in that situation, and I promise y'all won't let y'all down. AJ three for thirty six and a touchdown. AJ got excited, threw the ball up in the stands. What he didn't know that was Tannel McKee's first touchdown. Yeah, so he said, hey, let me get that back. I'll give you a jersey off of my back if you let me get that ball back.
Speaker 3: That was so that was dope.
Speaker 5: That was That was a dope experience.
Speaker 3: A dope exchanged.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: I'm glad, I'm glad. I'm glad the guy in the in the in the sand was willing to get the ball back with that.
Speaker 3: And it was a quarterback for jersey you're talking about. That's the jersey.
Speaker 2: Oh, ain't no questioning this jersey right off the man back. Yeah, y'all sorry, in the stadium makes she decided too.
Speaker 3: He did so.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, that was an unbelievable uh moment there and the Cowboy I'm you know what, because this serves the Cowboys right because for the longest time.
Speaker 3: Oh, Cooper Rush is better than that.
Speaker 2: Kerry could have saved that money that he paid, that gave, but gave fifteen twenty million to Cooper Rush. Looking bro compared to Cooper Rush. Dak Is Patrick Mahomes compared to Cooper Rush. Now, y'all need to stop this Cowboy fans, right, Cooper Cooper Rush was a free agent nobody. He went back to the Cowboys, which I said was going to happen as a guy. He's a jag, just another guy. And that's not I don't say that in a disrespectful but that's okay because you got fifteen hundred guys in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Everybody is not great. There's room for everybody.
Speaker 2: But we've got to stop because we see guys have a few good games and talk about there's a second coming.
Speaker 5: No, he's not, he never was, he never will be. They crying him too early on, they crying him too.
Speaker 2: Early, Yes, but I want to know, I mean, I think they might give Mike MacArthur contract extension because he had them playing hard.
Speaker 3: Remember last week, Remember last week, Jakbine, he.
Speaker 2: Kept this team together. They keep battling forty one to seven. Yeah, you see what happening with expectations. That's the killer of dreams. Expectations. See, when you have none, you go under the radar.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell guys, when you see guys make all Pro make Pro Bowls every single year, those guys you're keeping out on. It's easy to make the Pro Bowl once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's easy to.
Speaker 2: Make it all protein one. But now they got filmed. Now they know what you can do. Now they game plan to stop your ass.
Speaker 3: Can you make it again? Can you make it again? Can you make it again?
Speaker 5: And that's that's the difficult part because what makes players great, what makes players elite with mixed players, high paid value players for their teams, is when they know you good, when the game plan for you and you do your job week in and week out at a consumer year in and year out, and I don't you know, you know, it's no so funny when it comes to great players like the Mahomes and the tom Brady's and uh yes, yes, yes, people understand how difficult. It is to remain at the highest level possibly can when the game plan to stop stop you. It's what they do every week, every week.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's never been a game plan that wasn't built to stop Jerry Rice. There's never been a game plan that wasn't designed, that wasn't designed to block Lawrence Taylor, or to block Ray Lewis, or to stop this guy, to stop that guy.
Speaker 3: And for twenty years, remember.
Speaker 2: Jerry had one thousand yards at forty. There ain't no receivers playing past thirty five.
Speaker 5: He's forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brady after Brady after two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: For the most part, every game plan, we gotta stop twelve, How do we stop twelve? How do we stop twelve? How do we stop eighteen? How do we stop eighteen? How do we get this? How do we get the guards up on ray? How do we make sure we have accounted for how do we block hot TJ Watt, Miles Garrett? And every single year they kick you gass.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it, when it comes to twelve and eighteen, twelve and eighteen, it's so special and we're not talking about skill set and just being gifted it's about they beating you here. Huh they I think you Yeah, So whatever whatever you're doing defensively, they already had it.
Speaker 5: They already envisited in their head.
Speaker 1: No matter what kind of well, no matter what you do, no matter what defense, no matter what decide is you run whatever, no bluffing, all that didn't even matter because they already know because they have played it a million times in They had before they even run the plane.
Speaker 5: I know, I know what I'm getting based off.
Speaker 3: You got to go to the SOO.
Speaker 2: You know you got to go to the cause. Guess what, Hey, you know what MANO got in trouble. I know who you're gonna call. Let me tap that person line. Why don't you THEO didn't I tell you? They already know what you're gonna do when they come out in this formation. They know your check to it, so they got to check the count of yours.
Speaker 3: You beat them. You did a hell of a job.
Speaker 2: Normally had to knock them on the ass because you're not gonna out think them. You got to you gotta put your Helmut up under. Oh yeah, well, congratulations Eagles. Uh they get it done without Jalen Hurts hopefully we'll we'll see. Uh, they're still fighting. There's an outside chance they can get the number two seed, but in all likelihood is probably gonna be. It'll be interesting to see because they're they're already lost three games, So if Minnesota lose it, we're under the assumption.
Speaker 3: That Detroit wins right tomorrow night against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: So come on, come on, now, we're under the assumption that the yeah, Detroit wins. Are they are they they starters?
Speaker 3: Oh no, they playing their starters. They're playing their starters.
Speaker 5: Okay, they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: They gonna I mean, that's no disrespect to the forty niners. In their defense, that's no disrespect to them. But Ben Johnson, that creativity and just too much Aman Ross, Saint Brown and Jamison Williams and obviously Montgomery's out. But Jami Man, listen, they're going to win. They're gonna put up points, They're gonna score a lot. That's what they do. That's what they've done the entirety of the season. The forty nine ers are probably gonna put up a good fight. But at some point you already know what Dan Cam' gonna do.
Speaker 5: You know, Dan Campbell Dan Soup. I'm gonna call him Dan Sup. Campbell, you already know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I pull it down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna run a score but up and I mean no disrespect to you, but this is about my team. This is about changing the culture over here in Detroit, and that's what I'm gonna keep doing.
Speaker 2: The Eagles fans eppel Jerry Jones, which is not Look, you're an owner, you and the hostel. You're in the state space. There's no love loss between these two teams. There's no love. Now. Their biggest rival is Washington, right, Philly is normally philling the Giants because they're right there next to each other. Philly, New York, Philly, New York. You know, so they normally right there. Old jokes, but Philly hate it. Philly hates the Cowboys. I'm old enough to remember. I know you don't remember this. Where Buddy put a bounty. Buddy Ran was there, Buddy Ryan put a bounty out. He put a boundy on the kicker.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I think they sacked Troy. Go back and look at that Eagles game. I think they sacked Troy like ten eleven times.
Speaker 5: Ten.
Speaker 3: How many times did they sacked Troy?
Speaker 5: What the hell was the whole line doing?
Speaker 2: They sacked them eleven times? Jesus, But look here they had a nasty defense. Boy, they had a defense. They had Reggie, they had Jay Boogie, they had a Clyde Simmons, they had self Joiners, they had Byron Evans, they had Muddy Waters.
Speaker 3: They had Ea Eric Allen wa dv Eric Allen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, boy a. They had a squad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell, I think they held us what ninety two? I think they about to have held us to the yards of total offense?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Total total?
Speaker 3: Go back and looks how in ninety two we played them. Yeah, I know who they had. I know they had.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just said fifty yards of total offense in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Go back and look at in ninety two the Eagles. We played the Eagles in Philly. See how many yards they held us?
Speaker 3: Too? Man, they beat it, they beat it, they beat it thirty seven nothing.
Speaker 1: Jesus, And this must have been right, This must have been right before. As a matter of fact, hold on.
Speaker 3: This was the year.
Speaker 2: This was the jay buget restless sol Jerome Brown had died in the off season, of that car accident.
Speaker 5: Hey, this was the Eagles TV before Barby Taylor.
Speaker 2: We had eighty two total yards. Jury were oh for level on third down? Oh man, Hey, I ain't jelled with Somebody told me I was there. Yeah, hold on, is this was this?
Speaker 5: This was before Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent got there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah wait before the hell yeah hey oh yeah, damn, I ain't know that.
Speaker 5: I ain't know.
Speaker 3: You gotta realize Troy got drafted by Miami. He did. Yeah, I shovel passes. I had taught two pasts. I caught two shovel Yeah, Troy, Troy got drafted by Miami.
Speaker 5: I ain't know that. Yeah, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But hey, okay, oh yo. What would the Cowboys do whether they keep McCarthy or would they move on?
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna move on. I think they're gonna move on. You know, Jerry Jerry Jerry wants Jerry wants to think a s actually wants to make a name. Uh.
Speaker 1: He wants to keep the Cowboys the star. Then he wants to keep it circulating in the media. That's something he will always do. He's going to come out and say something soon. I'm not sure when it will happen, but he's going to be in front of shitting in front of a camera. I love the way the player stuck up for Mike McCarthy, Michael Parsons, some other players came out and said some things necessary to vouch for him and wanting to be the coach of next year. But at the end of the day, it comes down to Jerry's decision, and we know how Jerry feels. We probably know how some of the fans actually feel, not just about Jerry, but Mike McCarthy and wanting and them also wanted to make a change and get that team hope and the fans in the city of Dallas hope that maybe you know, next year might be the year. And listen, I'm pulling for him. I'm pulling for him. And I just don't like the fact that the person who creates the most noise, increased the most unwanted attention is the one who sits all the way at the top and having done he don't catch no balls, he don't take no hits, he don't do nothing. But yeah, I think it's unfair to the players, it's unfair to the coaching staff, that added extra pressure that he puts on the team itself instead of just.
Speaker 5: Allowing them to do it, allowing them to do what they need to do, and.
Speaker 1: Preparing for a game and going out there and playing without the owner front center, as if we know you run the show.
Speaker 5: It's just too much. It's too much of a circus. Yeah, too much of a circus. And I mean that in the respect for it, Oh Joe, checking this out.
Speaker 2: The Bills defeated the Jets forty to fourteen. At one point, the score was forty to eight. Aaron Rodgers had a one point two QBR today versus the Bills. It was one of the worst twenty worst games by quarterback in NFL history. It was the worst game since Davis Mills in twenty twenty one. The Bills forced three turnovers, not the safety sacked Aaron Rodgers four times. Rogers had a forgettable game with season lows and passive yards one hundred and twelve, quarterback rating forty four. Aaron Rodgers benched himself in the fourth quarter, essentially saying, you know what, oh Jo, this is what he said. I mean, it was thirty three to nothing. We're sitting there and I said at some point, you'd probably go to Tyrod.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Probably should have went to Tyrod about five games ago. Huh. Hey, oh, you know what a bills?
Speaker 2: I need y'all to give me all vaccination status cause that probably that probably why y'all won.
Speaker 5: Hey, so I can ask you a question on a check ye, I would love for you to ask me a question a check Listen, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Is this any different than Anthony Richardson said in coming out the game and Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 5: Saying, you know what, I'm going to mention myself. I guess what, maybe based on my play when there's nothing wrong with him, there any different.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I'm here chat. I'm curious in your thoughts. I just want to I don't get it. I've never heard of a player actually mentioned himself unless he's saying he'd been himself. Yeah, and they unless they actually did it.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what he said.
Speaker 2: He said he went to the code basically went to the coach and said, we're sitting there, and I said, at.
Speaker 3: Some point, probably go to Tyrod here. Huh, what.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't say that you can't give up with your team in the middle of the game. No matter how mad you're gleaning, you still got to keep fighting to the end.
Speaker 3: You have to. So I've just tried to figure out. I mean, but in fact, I hope they probably did.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, he done begged enough for a job, or if they draft a quarterback, I would mentor him. You know, that's not a conversation for me. I mean, he's begging to stay there. He know he's played bad. Yeah, and y'all giving people giving him every excuse. And when you say that he's played bad, you're talking about his vaccination status. That ain't got nothing to do with him playing bad at all. That ain't got nothing to do And that was four years ago. Ain't even nobody talking about COVID. He keeps bringing that up to try to what he's trying to do. He'saying, he's playing.
Speaker 3: The shell game with Yojo right right, right right, I'm playing bad. Let's talk about COVID yo. So he's still playing bad. I see with Ryan hands what you're playing bad with So so.
Speaker 5: He's trying to say, he's trying to distract us.
Speaker 3: He trying to distract That's why he keeps bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody don't nobody bring up that he misled people and see, you know, immunization and he talking about you know, if he's vaccinated, he immunized.
Speaker 3: Nobody brings that up.
Speaker 2: We're talking about your play in twenty twenty four has been abysmo. So no, there's no way around he's played bad. He's still a four time league MVP, he's still a Super Bowl champ. He still has thrown four hundred and ninety nine touchdowns. He's done all of that. And I say that, but he's played bad in twenty twenty four. There's no Whey around the chat. There's nowhere around the Jet fans. Even the most die hard Stauncher supporters of Aaron Rodgers can honestly can't look themselves in the America says he's played good because he has it.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, being that his twenty four twenty fourth season was abysmal, it's been bad, it's been really bad. Does he get an opportunity to redeem himself next year?
Speaker 5: That's the crust.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he redeemed himself in New York. Now that's just that's just me. I think, I mean Woody Johnson. If the reports are to be believed right that Wooded Johnson tried to bench him earlier in the season. I don't know why you would bench him and then have him back. Now that's just my thought. Now, look, owners have done things that made me scratch my head before, Yeah they have. But all I know is this, They fired the coach, the demoted the offensive coordinator, and he's still playing bad.
Speaker 5: So so so we we we realized slid one at issue No. And like I said, you know, players get coaches fired.
Speaker 2: But oh Jo, The thing is just what you have to understand. When you bring a guy like that in, you basically turn that You turn the organization over to it.
Speaker 5: And you get the keystone.
Speaker 2: Tampa did that for Tampa, did that for Brady. Broncos did that for Manning. The problem that you have to be careful with is that people sometimes to have power, they'll abuse that privilege.
Speaker 3: It'll tell you a lot.
Speaker 2: Give a person if you want to know what a person and people say, will give him money, give a person power.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That'll tell you exactly what person is.
Speaker 3: That's and.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers adds four hundred and not in acturer touchdowns sludenly fire under the luck and certain things is going to be interesting to see.
Speaker 3: Does he play, does he start next week? Does he play next week?
Speaker 2: Uh? If being reported that Garrett Wilson will reportedly request the trade if Rogers comes back as quarterbacks O Joe, I remember having a conversation with you this off season. Now they went training camp and he kept talking to Rogers. I said, oh, cho, that's not a good sign. You said, oh, you just the preseason. I said, oh, Choe, I'm telling you, he keep talking. I don't blame me, y'all, keep telling me. All I know is that when I had a lesser quarterback, I was offensive Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were putting up the numbers. Now, I'm not saying he's not been being utilized the right way. But I know what he can do. I know what he can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing. There's nothing wrong with him. There's nothing wrong with him. But the quarterback play has been abysmal. And we've seen Aaron Rodgers before being able to facilitate the ball and be able to addition and the liber to multiple players at a time, because he did it for a very long time in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just not.
Speaker 1: The same quarterback we're used to seeing, because there's no reason Garrett Wilson to be upset. There's no reason Garret Wilson, with his talent, with his skill level and what he can contribute to that offense, there's no reason for this.
Speaker 5: And his time, he's young, he's not in his prime yet. It's being wasted in New York.
Speaker 3: It is and that's and that's the look guys, y'all O chose have a little a different way.
Speaker 2: I just call it like I said, I don't I don't have anything personal against anybody. I don't think I'm better than anybody. I don't care what somebody else is doing. I just look at it and said, Okay, the guy's playing good. The guy's not playing good, and let me try to explain to you why he's not playing good or why he is playing good. And so that's why they just don't look at touchdown interception sack blah blah blah. I'm trying to look at how it can I'm trying to look at how it came to be. That's why we were able to look at the players say oh that interception that y'all blame it on Russ no, no, no, no, no, no no. That wasn't Russ, that was Pickings. He quit on the route. And so once he quit on the route, the safety said, why the hell am I gonna get wide? But there's not a threat wire. The danger is screaming up the same here. Let me just cheat this here. Okay, thank you, thank you Russ. I appreciate that anybody like Russ, how could you throw that? Had to say, had Piggins not quit on that route and he stayed wide, that means Reed would have had to stay wide, and that means fried Muth would have got over the top of it because he picked it. You have to understand everything ties together, Oh Joe. You we're talking about from a standpoint of running routes. We know how things tie together. Front side. We gotta maybe the front side. We got a dagger, hoping that safety get nosy that we got the post on the backslide.
Speaker 3: That's what they did with the Dino route. The Broncos ran the Dino the mall.
Speaker 2: Marvin Mills Junior is already outside, so I'm gonna get him a little further now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna head back to the post. Saint. They're paying attention on the backside.
Speaker 2: Now I'm I'm pass So in offense, things tie together. It's almost like you know rice and gravy, right, you know, you know cornbread and this of potatoes and that they go together, and so you trying to say, okay, this went together. But guys at some point in time, even even our favorite players, they're not what they once were and.
Speaker 3: They can't do it. And that's the one thing that you learn is that you can't do it consistently.
Speaker 2: You could have a game for two but Aaron Rodgers to throw three hundred two fifty Aaron Rodgers turned hold on how many interceptions that the man got. He probably got three seasons in twenty years in which he's had double digit interceptions. Rogers was throwing forty five touchdowns with six picks, forty touchdowns with four picks routinely. That's why I'm not sure he has one hundred interceptions total? Does he have one hundred interceptions total? That's when I that's when I told you the other night. I saw the graphic come up. I saw the graphic come up, and I'm looking. I thought, I'm like, man, what in the hell if he does he might not have, but one hundred and two. He has the greatest touchdown to interception ratio in NFL history. Oh yeah, so we have four hundred and ninety nine touchdowns one hundred and thirteen picks, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why he's afforded opportunities on That's why he's giving grace to the quarterback because of that. But people understand it, and you know, they gonna use that as a crutch over and over and over. He's gonna get another opportunity to play if I don't know if it's going to be in New York.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's going to be in New York. Knowing Aaron Rodgerson the way he is and the way he operates, he gonna want to come back.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, O Joe, he gonna want to come back, O Joe. As you get older, you don't get to make the decisions. Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 2: If Tom Brady didn't get to write his ending, Yeah, Peyton Manning didn't get to write his ending, Montana didn't get to write his ending. Emmitt Smith didn't get to write his ending. There are not very many guys because once you get older, you don't get the right the ending that you want.
Speaker 1: But we got a small problem. We got a small to just have a very small problem, was that Aaron Rodgers might not be able to write the ending right. Yeah, but they can't close the page on that chapter because they don't have nobody to open the new book.
Speaker 3: Yetty dude, Oh, why wouldn't you go back to Sam Donald?
Speaker 5: I like where you're going.
Speaker 3: You see, you know what I did, o cho. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes even in the relationship, the individual, the female or the male can be paralyzed because they're so afraid that somebody might not out there.
Speaker 3: What am I gonna do? Yeah? I know he don't pay for I know he beat on me. I know she cheat on me.
Speaker 2: I know this, But I am I gonna be able to find somebody else. You get paralyzed by that because you overthink said situation. Yes, rh I refuse to be a no situation like that. Come on, man, I refuse to I am not going to let you hold me hostage because I don't see it right now something on the other side, Come on, fast off because the Jets cannot see, well, who's the quarterback right now? That we can definitively say, are you saying that there's somebody out there that canna be worse?
Speaker 3: I mean, are you telling me?
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me you can't find somebody out there that can go five and eleven? I mean five and twelve, that can go six and ten, that can go seven?
Speaker 5: What? Nine and eight?
Speaker 3: You got to be kidding me, they're enough? No quarter of a chat? Tell me from wrong do y'all believe that there's another There's not another quarterback out there that can do what Rogers did this year. Now, if you tell me you're gonna give me twenty twenty twenty twenty one Rogers, I said, hey, bring his ass back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely without in a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Without that guy, Oh Joe, that guy you would be in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But he's not that guy anymore. It's like the old the old actors, actresses. Where is my close up? Mister demil? There is no close up?
Speaker 3: Right, oh Joe? Check this out.
Speaker 2: Saut Gardener posted a warning on IG the other players still away from the Jets on T. Higgins post put me and coach Sauce. Gardner says, pay that man, Sauce, tell him to come to the Jets, saut Gardener, I will not be telling him that, Sauce Gardner on if today's loss was embarrassing, embarrassing, I don't even know if that's the word you're telling me.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: It's forty oh if you ask me, If you ask me, that means the end of the season. Obviously we're not going to the playoffs. Some people might have checked out.
Speaker 5: Hey, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's okay to be honest. It's okay to boys and frustration. It's okay to say how you feel without being PC. You know, it's shows people that you care.
Speaker 5: It shows me, It shows them that you care. It's okay, and I think more players need to do it. I think more players need to do it.
Speaker 2: He ain't think nobody of the bus. He ain't called no name. Maybe some people about to check. I've been in situations before, O Joe, we're not going to the playoffs. Ain't nobody trying. Hey, guys going through the motion because they don't want to get hurt. I ain't trying to have no surgery in the off season. Hey, I want to train. I ain't trying to rehab. I need these first couple of months. I want to go to Jamaica. I want to go to Cancun or wherever I'm going. I ain't really trying to do no rehab. I ain't trying to be here in Denver. I ain't trying to be here Now now they gonna fly with me all. He says that, Hey, because I think think it was a close game the first time they played. I think they lost twenty three to twenty. Yeah, so you mean to tell me we come back six weeks later and this team got us down thirty plus to nothing.
Speaker 3: Boort it to nothing. Oh hell no.
Speaker 5: Damn the volume