Speaker 1: What's a friends that welcome in too, Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football podcast, and this is Fantasy Pros Extra Point, the Extra point podcast that is done exclusively until your ears are hearing it on the podcast on our Fantasy Pros Discord Andrew Erickson, Chris Welsch, that is us. The next hour, We're gonna be answering all your questions. We've got a live audience that are gonna be raising their hands, coming up and asking the big questions for week twelve, maybe beyond, I don't know anything, maybe some Thanksgiving Day takes. I don't know if we had any hot takes on the by Sell trade show ericson I think we were. You were selling turkey, I was selling stuffing. That seems pretty one two across the board.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think that's pretty pretty in lockstep with I also said something on I think this was the show with Joe live stream. I had a very sheltered comment about because I'm up in the North, and I was like, oh, well, obviously got to have mashed potatoes or mac and cheese, which is not how in the South, which is a thing that I kind of just like, didn't I just didn't include it because that's not where I'm from. But some of our listeners and viewers said, no, it South got the mac and cheese, And I was like, no, what that's right, So mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. Love all the sides. I know you don't like stuffing yees staple sides, Yeah you have to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like it took me back, like mashed potatoes of all of them is an absolute staple. Well, I am thankful for all of you, and I'm thankful for this large studio audience that we have. You guys can be a part of it if you check it out and join fantasypros dot Com slash chat. When you go to that link, it'll take you over to the discord. You can sign up for free free ninety nine get in on the action. We got a bunch of free rooms that you can check out. Talk football with the rest of our community. Talk really a ton of different stuff, different sports as well. If you want, you can unlock it all, open up the floodgates by getting Premium Discord, and then you can get into all the private amas. You can have access to ericson myself. You can drop questions in there at any time. But it's free ninety nine to come in and sit in the audience of these shows, and technically you do get them like a day early, so you get a full day early. Come in and we'll answer your questions. That is what we are going to do, except for the snowy Thursday game. No Thursday game. I mean, if you throw one in, we'll kind of have to go with it. But attempt to avoid that awesome snow game. Right the divisional game ericson. Wasn't it great? Oh?
Speaker 2: It was Jameis Winston. That man is still trying to turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: He did that thing. Yeah, what was your favorite part.
Speaker 2: When he threw that backwards pass that got intercepted?
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, that makes me think of Madden. Did you see? By the way, Madden released an update this week where they added Saquon Barkley's backwards jump over players. You can now do that with Saquon Barkley and Madden.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm really glad that they're focusing on the mat and Madden because that literally has nothing to do with the game whatsoever except it's super aesthetically pleasing.
Speaker 1: Games look the same for fifteen years, but they're like, let's make sure we can jump backwards over.
Speaker 2: Guys, and now people will buy it because that's just how it works. They've been releasing the same game and we continue to buy it because of consumerism. Well, sucker work that word, love it.
Speaker 1: We are suckers. All right, let's start answering some of your guys's questions for week twelve and beyond. I suppose first up on the show for extra point this week is our boy, Cornwallace. Cornwallace, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Got a little bit of a doozy for you today.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, So the good news is I'm seven and four and I should probably make the playoffs. I'm playing the second best team this week. The downside is very snake bitten by by apocalypse and I'm having to start Jonathan Brooks possibly. So my question is, would you drop like a Kirk my second quarterback, Kirk Cousins to grab one of these fringy running back thories like a Rochean cam Akers to try to give myself the best edge possible this week? Or would you make the move and say let play it as it lies this week? Rabbit Taysom Hill who could really help me make a playoff push in the next seven weeks.
Speaker 1: I tend to lean if man, if you can pick up a Taysom Hill for the future weeks to play to the future weeks, especially if you're locked in on that playoff spot. I just don't think if I were to pick up someone, it would probably be probably can't Makers, But I just don't think they moved the needle enough to move off of like the quarterback, or to make the future move when it's not going to affect my playoff. But it is tough to kind of punt. Do you think Akers or Roshan moves the needle a little bit over Jonathan Brooks this week ericson to make a move.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I think that you said it with Gusto that you're going to make the playoffs. So I believe that you're going to make the playoffs, and then this week doesn't matter. So don't sacrifice what looks like it might be a better move, because that's the thing at the end of the day, too, is you can you can say I'm gonna start Roshan over john the Brooks and we're gonna see that he's gonna probably be ranked ahead of Jonathan Brooks, especially if Deuderstift doesn't play, But he could go out and not score any points, right, could get hurt, and then you just made that short term investment without really thinking about the implications of the long term, when that's really what the focus is, not winning Week twelve. Focus is to win fifteen, sixteen, seventeen and win your championship. So considering you don't need to win this week and it's not gonna move the needle enough, in my opinion, I would not be worried about I'm just throwing Brooks, see what happens, and just deal with whatever the outcome is, because again, that may not even matter. Brooks's score could not even matter in the grand scheme of yours particular matchup, So I wouldn't sweat it, and I would just worry about the playoffs and the future.
Speaker 1: Because of the implication. Agreed, Jay, what's up Jay? Premium member of the Fantasy pros Discord access to it All. Baby, what's up?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, that's good.
Speaker 1: We're doing good. Dude, what do you got awesome?
Speaker 6: So Ericson, I actually asked you a pretty similar question in your AMA. I asked if it would be a good move to make to trade away Neighbors and Tracy to get to HM, and the manager came back with a CHAN and Jamison Williams for neighbors, Tracy and Chase Brown. I'm thinking that's probably a no go, but I wanted to get your thoughts on that one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, no. Chase Brown is I mean, he's a top running back a ress the season if he has the same workload, if they don't change his role at all, Yeah, you can't trade Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: Were you doing the trade neighbors and Tracy to get a HM?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a lot of depth. I guess I'd be curious, like what was you want?
Speaker 2: You want to you want two giants on your team?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: A great point like.
Speaker 2: That, that's it, Like that's the play. It's like no, because again we I think that we kind of agree, like we're more on the Tracy side.
Speaker 1: I was not to say that the bicycle shop we did, we were buying Tracy and selling neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a scenario where they both should be sold, right where this this giant thing just crumbles. But if we have to pick a side where it's optimistic. Wh're more optimistic about Tracy than neighbors. And to mitigate the most risk would be to remove all giants from the equation and just not sweat at all and just get a chan who's the top I've running back rest of the season and then not worry about it.
Speaker 1: And just also like there's a principal side of it too, like he's just like, well, no, I'll give you this other okay receiver, give me another, and just like no, just don't trade with those people, Like just if you want, you come back and say this is the trade that I'll do, and if they don't do it, move on. You're not in the worst spot in the world having neighbors in Tracy. But there's not these people that just have to get every little dime oud of on that.
Speaker 2: Right, you mean like people that oh, well, you know, just throwing fifty dollars of your fab and then then we'll make it happen. Ye oh my god. That to me makes me so angry, like are you really serious? Like is this serious? Just throw me round, brock like I got just throw me a six round rookie pick.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, just then we're good. It's like, oh, that's the thing now. I mean, I guess I do agree like I would internetshell rather have a chan. And it's it's as stupid as it sounds. You just saying like, do you really want two giants? Like that's a good point, that's a good I don't want.
Speaker 2: To know you don't. You don't, you don't want to Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Schmidt another Premium member, what's up? Schmidt?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 1: What do you got for us?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: So I just dropped my team in the check kind of got a little bit of a lengthy question. So I know Eric Smith has been adamant on trying to trade ce d Lamb, but he's my three right now and I've been trying to shop him around. I've only gotten one like off or for him, and it was CD and Bucky Irving for Pretty Day Flowers and Christian Watson, which I was kind of leaning more towards No, just because I feel like I was diminishing my RB. Dad thinks I don't really got that many, but I want to know what you guys think.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't like that he has Mahomes a quarterback. He starts right now, are Mahomes, Henry Tracy, Jefferson, AJ Brown McBride, And then Lamb is at flex. You don't have a great bench, but you do have Bucky Irving. So doing that trade, I don't know, you're then putting like two similar quarterbacks in Zay over Lamb. See Zay over Lamb is the thing that's probably gonna mix up ericson here. And then I don't like the idea of giving up Bucky. I don't know, what do you say that that trade essentially equates to, like, he doesn't have great running back depth, he gets pretty, but then he swaps flowers for Lamb. I just don't think you need to do that. But what say you ericson you making that move?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't want to trade away Bucky. And and you said Lamb's is his receiver three that's fine. It's the concern is if Lamb is your Hey, if he doesn't fire, my team is screwed. You're in a situation where he's your flex like and that means he needs to be compared to their flex plays. So like, oh, your opponent has Christian Watson in the flex I have Lamb.
Speaker 1: It's a great point, well.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So I think that just adjusting expectations with Lamb is important. But if you're now deploying him in your mind, oh well he's my three, well he's never going to be. He's going to be a top twenty receiver ranked most weeks. So I think that you should just keep him. And like we've both talked about in the show earlier, with the trades, you don't want to trade with a bucket everything like this is he's slated really really well the rest of the season, the rest of the way. So given that you don't have a lot of running back depth as it is, you just want to keep Bucky. And I think Lamb is fine with where you have him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I like how you said it too. I really like that, like you need to compare him at this point to the other flexes, and that's probably one of, if not the best flex of your league. So that is actually kind of an advantage there, and you know there's some upside. Grizzly Adams Grizzly a lot of cartoon Abby's today we had a SpongeBob and this one's a Homer what's up? Grizz unmute that mic yo, here you go?
Speaker 9: Check check?
Speaker 11: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: We check check?
Speaker 2: We got you alrighty.
Speaker 11: How's it going, guys? This week's a little bit of a doozy because it's a rematch against my first opponent of the season. He beat me by one point so in the playoff run and everything like that starts to question. I've got Cedric Tillman starting right now, but I've also got Elijah Moore on my bench, and little birdies tell me that Steelers have a little bit of a weakness against the slot receivers. So if it had to be between Tillman and Moore, which one would it be.
Speaker 1: It's a good question. I'm actually I've been I'm kind of pro Tilman this week because I think Judy is going to get top dog coverage, but we should. I mean, sometimes that slot stuff does us wrong Parker Washington. But you know, with a guy like Eli Moore who's going to get targets, there might be something there. Eileen Tillman on this one, ericson where are you siding?
Speaker 2: Well, this game our happened, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot, Sorry Tilman. Oh yes, we said I just got entranced in the whole thing. Uh, it was Tilman was a great start.
Speaker 2: Tilman was a great start.
Speaker 1: Next question, yeah, next week completely then playing on the whole thing, bucks Man, what's up? Bucks going? What do we got today?
Speaker 12: So that's two questions. Both stare in the league scoring the first league tight end start SI question, how would you guys go Hunter, Henry or Hockinson this week?
Speaker 1: Henryson? Yeah? Oh Henry, uh not.
Speaker 2: Hawkinson's not getting the full snap snaps man, like that's the issue. He's not seen the full compliment. And Bears games in Chicago are just gross, like they're close scoring, not fun for fantasy where Rams or excuse me, Patriots and Dolphins could be like higher scoring.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and Miami's I like the matchup. He is ranked higher in ECR. I believe Hunter Henry's eight to Hawkinson's ten. You're just safer to go with Henry. In general, the upside hasn't presented itself with Hawkinson. What was a question two?
Speaker 12: So the second question is standard scoring still? So super flex league and quarterback So I have both CJ. Stroud and Drake May and there right next to each other. I just I don't know if I could trust some J. He's got scored ten points in like five weeks.
Speaker 1: So it's one or the other. Yeah, okay, oh sorry, I cut you off, my bad. Drake May or CJ. Stroud, I believe both are back to back in ECR if I have that correctly. CJ's got Tennessee, Drake May has got Miami. I am a just an idiot sucker for CJ. Stroud at all times, but I don't I don't know if I can do it with that matchup. I might lean Drake May here, what's say you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would be much easier to just say Drake May because you think, oh, well, he's got the rushing right, but he hasn't been rushing nearly as much since he had his concussion, which isn't necessary. I'm looking at it. I'm trying to look at his game all right now, just to confirm, like what is I'm thinking in my mind? I mean, I have Drake May ranked ahead just as easy our have May ahead too. And I know he said the rank back to back, but is metge.
Speaker 1: Technically Oh no, no, Stroud is fifteen, May is sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a that is just Stroud just doesn't score fantasy point.
Speaker 1: He's just that's his problem, man, just like do the things.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't score fantasy points. I know, I'm looking at May's so May even so like he's not rushing as much, but I mean he still has twenty plus rushing yards last two games. Obviously it's down from what when he had ninety five yards against the uh the Tennessee Titans. I think I'm still going to go with Drake May, just again they can't control when he scrambles. Like that's not a called running player, that's him. I'm just gonna run no matter what. So yeah, I think it sucks to because if Stroud, if that seventy seven yard touchdown to Colins like happens, you're probably just starting Shroud, right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just a weird thing to think about. It's like, well, he would have gonna give you one last week if that play is counted, right, So now, I mean I still have May ahead of him, and I think May offers more as a rusher, and usually that's like the safe way to go. It's not like the Titans matchup is good. They're they're pretty good defense.
Speaker 1: So something I'll throw a little other little context and if you guys check out Fantasypros dot com slash ranks, when you check out the weekly ranks, I think you know it's not like insane breakdown analysis, but there's some cool just hits on here of like the grade of the start and sit, the matchup rating projections. Of notes, they're both three star of five star ratings. They're both rated A C. This is May and Stroud. Interesting thing. Stroud is projected point three more points from Fantasy Pros over May. But average differential is pretty interesting because and we put this up, this is the average points per game above or below projections over the last sixteen games. Stroud is almost three points less than his projections he's scoring, and May is scoring around two plus points over his projections over that time. So it's almost one for one. Just one guy is kind of consistently beating their projections where Stroud is not. If that means anything to you.
Speaker 2: Tell me that c J. Stroud's been disappointment without telling me c J. Stroud's been disappointment. Basically, that's exactly what it's saying. It's like, we all know he's not been good and he hear the numbers to back it up.
Speaker 1: My homie Strettis Drettis?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 9: Oh hey, guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: What's up? Me and Dreddis have been talking about the Katie Taylor and Serrano fight? Did you watch those ericson? I know you don't watch like Tyson.
Speaker 2: I didn't know because you have to sit down at like eight o'clock and then get away like four hours for the regular fight to happen. I heard it was good though, right the Awest Female site. That's what I heard.
Speaker 9: You just skipped the first several fights and didn't turn it on near the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't even like start watching until the Katie Taylor fight.
Speaker 2: Started, so I didn't either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there we go, all right, jud us, What up?
Speaker 9: I just have a couple quick sid start questions if that's okay, because I checked on the Fantasy Pro site and they're all like back to back fifty five forty five splits. How are you guys feeling about Anthony Richardson this week? I've got to play him for Josh Allen. Him or Drake may are my two choices.
Speaker 1: Oh this is Richardson.
Speaker 9: Richardson so scared with him?
Speaker 1: Though, let me okay, let me throw it. Here's the I'm raising my hand. This is Welsh for Ericson Jared Goff against Indy or now follow me here, or Richardson against Detroit. But the thought process is, I really feel like it's going to be a heavy running game from Detroit. It's gonna be a Montgomery Gibbs on the ground. I'm a little concern. It's a great matchup four star rating. Golf is ranked seventh, Richardson is thirteenth. Detroit is tougher, but Detroit's secondary is what you can do. So if the Cults are playing from behind and Richardson is slaying in it, is there any scenario where you play Richardson over golf? Erickson, No, okay, nope.
Speaker 2: I just the thing with golf is you talked about we'll just run the ball. They be conlearded to make that argument every single week.
Speaker 1: That's sure Scots when they score fifty points, it doesn't matter exactly.
Speaker 2: It's just like with golf. It's just like, yes, like there're gonna be some games where he just doesn't score because they go to the running backs. But like he was a QB one last week against Jaguars because they're a horrible defense, like the Cults are not a good deal. Like I just don't want to overthink it with golf and if if if the Lions score thirty five points and golf isn't good, like I can live with myself. It's like it's not like he was bad. But I mean, the Lions have the highest implied team total every single week, So I want the quarterback.
Speaker 1: And it's a bad it's a bad defense. But dread is like more to your point, like I'm like with Ericson a bit, like I think there's some sneaky value with Richardson. He had the second highest adjusted completion percentage of any quarterback last week, and that's something he's been on the opposite end of. He's been one of the worst completion quarterbacks and that really turned back through And because you can throw on Detroit, I do think it makes him a viable option and definitely over May. So I'm I'm gonna co sign that with.
Speaker 2: I also think he's gonna run, Like he's not limited to run right like May, I think is more limited, like they're calling rushing plays. I mean, Richardson's like I want to run and get hit and then like I'm ready to go, Like that's what he needs to get like in rhythm, Like that's what he needs. He just he's a rhythm passer, like he needs to get momentum. And I think the quarterbacks that like get hit, Like I think he likes that. He's like, all right, I got hit. No, no, let's play.
Speaker 1: I don't think he likes that. He likes to check out, tap that helmet.
Speaker 2: Like, no, not anymore. He's he's reformed.
Speaker 1: Oh he's good.
Speaker 2: Now he learns.
Speaker 9: What's that over under on him tapping out again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's it. Like I don't want I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll ever do it again because.
Speaker 1: He won't tell anybody. No, he won't tell anybody.
Speaker 2: He's gonna lie he's cramps my ham stream. It'll be funny. He'll be and he'll be at the press conference and he'll me do like air quotes like cramps.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well we He'll just give a little wink like yeah, he's like, I'm just a chill dude, what else you got? Dretta's okay?
Speaker 9: Next one real quick nu Joku with the weather tonight or John Newsmith?
Speaker 2: Well, well, we had a great jo had a great game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went within Joku because it was you know, he's a good tight end matchup. I do like Johnny though, but we we unfortunately both were We fortunately went with in Djoku.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, okay, last one was for my flex. Got either Pollard with with the concussion, DeAndre Hopkins or Tillman hollered.
Speaker 1: God teen yards in the last two weeks combined or some crap.
Speaker 2: Pollard, Yeah, yeah, Well he's also going to play like eighty percent of the snaps because Spears isn't playing. Spears came back the last two weeks, so that matters, and he's not playing.
Speaker 1: So but he wasn't good and he was out there. I guess I just why do I not feel who's the Where's the team.
Speaker 2: You want to play? You want to play Hopkins, it's Houston stops the run.
Speaker 1: He stops around. Who are the other options? It was Hopkins and Tilman, Yeah, played, and we didn't start. Tell me we didn't start Tillman even though we did.
Speaker 2: Pollard Man process Man eighty percent snapshare for running backs. I don't care where they're playing.
Speaker 1: But the protests have Kansas or the Chiefs of the Chiefs have Carolina.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't Deandrew Hopkins score less points worthy last week?
Speaker 1: But didn't he play not Carolina? He also like fifty, I'm going, I'm going Hopkins. I I think it might be it might be the wrong play. I just Houston with the run. Pollard has been inefficient, but Pollard is a dude. I've been selling on him. Maybe this is the week he breaks through. It's just like Carolina.
Speaker 2: Part of the selling was that Spears was going to come back, and now he's back. He's back out again. Like, yeah, I just think his floor is so high. What if what if the Chiefs are like, oh, We're going to run the ball thirty times with the check Kurham hunt and then Mahomes barely throw it, Like, I mean, that could happen too. So it's a tough That's why I'm follered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and I will say last two weeks though, I mean this code signs. Remember he had twenty eight carries against New England and then they said we want to simmer this down. Since that simmer down nine carries, nine carries. He has been involved in the passing game. It hasn't been a lot. My problem is is he said this is a rough stretch for him Chargers Minnesota, but so is Houston. So like, if you're going to say, what did he do against similar teams, it's that not a lot of carries, a few receptions. He's probably safer on volume because Hopkins completely disappeared and then we had Xavier Worthy, you know, pop up and get more run. I just think that kind of rebalances back up and I think Hopkins is going to have a touchdown in this game. It's super close. Though I will not deny that. I think Erickson is the smarter, safer play. I'm just not trusting Pollard famous last words. All right, all right, let's go into stay in your lane.
Speaker 10: So, hey, guys, I have a couple of questions for my half PPR league. I just made a trade that went through about twenty minutes ago where I traded away Ak Dobbins and Terry McLaurin for Drake London and Brian Robinson. Was that a good or a bad deal?
Speaker 9: On my end?
Speaker 10: My other two running backs are Jon and Kamara, So just wanted to hear you say it one more time for me. Dobbins and McLaurin. But in return, I get Drake London and Brian Robinson Junior. I love that.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it for two reasons. Number one, it's a good trade, just point blank. Number two, you're rocking the playoffs with the double b Robs. Love that. Great for the team morale.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, team Morale b Rob, double b Robs. But didn't he trade? Oh no, he got the London and the.
Speaker 2: Beat he got b Rob. He now has both b Robs and he has the falcon st Act with London and Bijon. So they're resting up over the bye week to get him to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: So he looks at his buddy and he goes, yo, b Rob went off this week. And he goes, oh, which one? And he goes exactly exactly. By the way, have you seen that? That chill?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Meme? What is that? You're younger than me, you understand things. What is that?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know.
Speaker 2: It's not I mean, just want to look it up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's just like it looks like a cartoon version of Kevin James when he has his hands in his pockets, just going like hey dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love that one. That one's so funny.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Is it the wait? Is it the Kevin James?
Speaker 1: No, but it's like it's like a dog. It's like a dog with the khakis on, and he's just like and everybody's just like, oh, you know, down down three to seven, probably not going to make the playoffs playing the number one team, But I'm a chill dude just hanging out playing fantasy football like that would be. That's like an audio version of the meme.
Speaker 2: Oh I have not seen this. Okay, I saw that is kind of cool though, all right, why do you start incorporating them to my content?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a chill dude. Also, all the chill dudes that are hanging out with us, reminder with all of these tough decisions that we always have your back, not just on these shows, but we've got your back with my playbook, Manager Fantasy Football Lineups. Dominate your leagues with my playbook from Fantasy Pros. The suite of powerful tools helps make your waiver no longer, trade decisions easier, manage your lineups easier, and to win your league. Fantasy Pros has got you covered where you can import your team for free to get custom fantasy football news, rankings, and analysis. So sink your leagues today at fantasypros dot com. Slash my playbook. We're downloaded my playbook app. And it doesn't matter when we're telling you this. It is week twelve. Go and sink it. If anything, If you haven't, this is your opportunity to right those wrongs. Be the chill dude and download my playbook. Are you seeing the h Are you seeing the guy? That's the guy? Someone put it in the chat.
Speaker 2: I want to be this guy for Halloween next year.
Speaker 1: You should totally be this guy. It should be like you're we should do like Avi's we are, Abviy's in here for discord. Should just be two chill dudes.
Speaker 4: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's probably not sweet. There's probably something like horrendous behind it, and we just don't know. We're just like, look this cool dog with pants. Sweet, I love dogs with pants.
Speaker 2: He looks like you should be in the show, Arthur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kind of. He looks like a Nickelodeon cartoon. But there's probably something.
Speaker 2: So, you know, so we're gonna be talking about one year from now now airing on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Still Guy, chill dude, Yeah, Chill Guy exactly.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a brand new show. There's gonna be a movie, a theme park.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean Disney is already salivating.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, hey, you hear about the Bluey Chill Guy crossover, and it's gonna be amazing. So all right, we're going off on rails here, Nick, what's up?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 13: Come on down if you're having a good Uh is it Friday in the podcast world?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a smart that's a smart play by Nick. He understands the people that are listening. That was playing to the audience. But yes, we were having a great quote Friday, Nick. Hopefully you too.
Speaker 13: Appreciate it. I have a couple questions for you guys. One for my Dynasty team, so I'll stick with that for the first one. I lost Dak. I've been rolling with Matt Stafford, obviously not like ideal. I am making a playoff Bush, so I'll probably have to trade for like an actual good starting quarterback. But I'm wondering in the meantime if he's someone I should be sticking with, or I should roll with like a Bryce Younger Tommy DeVito type, any of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, no of those options. Stafford, not over those guys. I'm not not any of those guys. Do you think Ericson, you think Tommy DeVito is gonna get it done?
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta be really deep into cutlets if you're gonna roll Tommy DeVito or I mean, I don't think it's like preposterous. I mean, like Stafford is a terrible matchup this week, and he is again for last week he had been pretty horrible, but he just has too many weapons, and maybe I think I rather just play Stafford.
Speaker 1: What is by the way, what is a cutlet? Because it's a certain way to like it's it's a different type of like meat, right, but it's cooked differently. Does anybody know what a cutlet is? No, bueler Nick, can you tell me what a cutlet is?
Speaker 13: I mean, I want to say it's like a pounded out piece of meat that is then like flash fried or like pan fried or something. But don't quote me.
Speaker 1: Not okay, So the official quote, the official thing is a portion of slice meat breaded and served either grilled or fried. That doesn't sound like what I thought a cutlet was, But all right, sorry, your next question.
Speaker 13: Worries so I am making a playoff push. I need to basically win out in one of my leagues. I have the choice between Bucky Irving and Cuba. I feel like, based on matchup, Bucky has to be the guy. But I'm curious what you guys think, and then kind of thinking more so with like the trade line deadline that's ending in a couple of days for me in this one, if I should be trying to upgrade, like send Cuba off last minute to a team and maybe like get some more pieces. I have like neighbors Collins, JSN and Brian Thomas, and I can only ever start three of them, So I don't know if I should be trying to like make mini upgrades using like I know Bucky's a guy to keep, but like maybe trying to ship Cuba off or something like that. It's okay, but for the first Bucky or Cuba is the immediate question.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's do start this week Cuba or the Bucky Bucky for me, Oh, Cuba is nineteen, Bucky is twenty one. I gotta tell you, I agree. I think the Panthers will be back behind the entire game. Kansas City is the most difficult against the run. I just don't love it for Cuba, and he has been a monster sure, but and also they were like, oh it, Bulls was like a little dismissive where they're like, don't you think that Bucky needs more carries? And he's like, sure, he deserves more touches, but we got these other guys, so we don't know. It's all on game script, but it's like, it's a great matchup the giants. I've been staring. It's funny. One of the first props I've been staring at has been Bucky's rushing yards and it opened up at forty nine and it's probably gonna go up a little bit higher. I think I lean Bucky here too, but that is off consensus, so we both agree with that. On the trading Cuba, you know, maybe pairing like Cuba in one of those white outs like you know, Brian Thomas or something like that in a dynasty. Are you trying to do that right now?
Speaker 9: Ericson.
Speaker 1: I kind of don't want to force feed to trade right at the deadline just to do it. But if someone wants to, like, you know, give me big volume like a great diynasty. Oh, it's not dynasty in redraft. Oh okay, so what do you think on that? Ericson trading Cuba and maybe Brian Thomas for something at the deadline.
Speaker 2: I think that in theory he could probably. I mean, who's gonna who wants to trade for Tuber right now? He's playing, like you said, he's playing the Chiefs like no one. I mean, look, I think that you can try to trade him if you wanted to do Cuba and Brian Thomas for Debo. Maybe Deebo's a good bye low because he's been horrible, but he's still a good player heard.
Speaker 1: About like I think, I think he kind of it seemed like he kind of wanted to upgrade that running back the tiny bit because the three wide outs. What if you canna get like Brian Robinson for Cuba and Brian Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be just you just have to know that Brian tom or Brian Robinson hasn't had his bye week yet, so just you have to keep that in mind. But no, I think that's I think that's fine. James Connor as a bye he's on a coming off his bye week. He's an interesting player to try to acquire of the top running backs. I mean, ideally, don't you like Trade Benson though, I mean I like Trey Benson. Assuming that I mean, if I like Tred Benson. But it's if James James Connor has to get hurt, right and again, if I'm a again, I will say with every caveat, if I've ever told you to buy James Connor in any way, shape or form, you have to make sure you have an access point to Trade Benson. So I was just like, I will not invest in James Connor unless I have Trade Benson in some way, shape or form. So that's yeah, that's how I play it.
Speaker 1: That's good. A lot of cutlet talk in the chat here too, so it says any meat can be a cutlet from Cornwallis. Pork cutlets are popular in Asian cooking. Apparently people love veal cutlets. So I don't know. The cutlets are a new thing to me. They're surprised to me. I just know the name, and just sometimes you hear names and everyone's like yeah, yeah, sure. Then I'm thinking, what the hell is that? What's the difference. I think this is Savage Premium member on the discord. The name can do throughout. I got to give you credit. Throughout the year you have kept your name to who TF is Welsh? That has not changed whatsoever. What's up, brother?
Speaker 3: Well that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Pretty good? Are you okay? What's going on?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm slick right? Whether is garbage where I'm at? It's been snowing for twelve hours?
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's seventy four degrees where I live right now?
Speaker 3: Oh well, lucky you, it's about twenty five thirty freezing cold snowing for twelve hours. But I really need your guys to help, if ever more so now than ever.
Speaker 1: Well's let's lift your spirits. What do we got?
Speaker 3: So I clinched the playoffs in my league. I am one game away from getting a first round by and realistically my last three games, I've only got to beat the guy next week. And if I beat him, it's a guaranteed buy because he's the only person in my division and I got a two game lead on him, so mathematically, if I beat him, he can't beat me, even if he wins the rest of his games. I am a quarterback away from a playoff push. Really, I have stroud to let me down all season.
Speaker 13: I've got an.
Speaker 3: Offer to trade for Kyler, but I'm gonna have to probably give up, you know, something minor with Stroud to get him, because the guy is not gonna start Tyler. He's played in the name Daniels. I feel like that's a lateral move, Am I am?
Speaker 9: I crazy?
Speaker 1: Is it Redraft? Is it Dynasty?
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a keeper league. But like, I'm not gonna be keeping either one of these guys next year. I'm gonna be keeping some other players that actually have value.
Speaker 1: What do you think that.
Speaker 3: Like Stafford?
Speaker 5: But what do you think the actually so I'm a bit of a douche.
Speaker 3: I went out and grabbed Swift's handcuff. The Swift might not play this week. The guy that I'm trading to get Kyler has Swift. He needs his running back because he has to win out. So I would have to trade Rochan and Stroud for Kyler.
Speaker 1: Easy things. Yeah, that's we're we're under with Stroud has been such so underperforming. I think Kyler has such a more of a floor. Rochan has nothing to give up with.
Speaker 2: That, right, I mean, you got Rochan for free, so you're just pretend like you had never picked him up, Like and then you just made the trade anyway, right, So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's mental warfare. This is a mental warfare, and they just pretend you didn't do the thing, and you're getting like free Kyler, sweet good on, you will exactly will.
Speaker 5: What's up? Hey, guys, I got a couple questions for you. The first one is a trade offer. I'd love you to weigh in on. So I'm in full PPR. I'm seven and four tied for second place, but everybody's bunched up tight behind me and the guy in twelve could still technically make the playoffs, so I'm not in I'm not in a good good shape necessarily. So trade offer is giving up amnraw, Jacobs and Warren, oh my for Pickens, Bijeon and Alder.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one more time you gave you have to did this go down or it doesn't? Ever it went down or out uprating it? But this is a manra.
Speaker 5: Yep, Jacobs and Warren for Pickens, Bijeon and Algier.
Speaker 1: So this is essentially the last guy in each trade doesn't matter. So this is uh, Pickens and Jacobs or Bijeon And why can't I not process the first who's the receiver?
Speaker 5: And Ra and Jacobs. On my side, I'd be giving them up. Yeah for Pickens and Bijeon.
Speaker 1: Oh, you get Pickens and Bijon. That's what it is. Okay, that's what I'm screwing up. So ericson what side of that a Manra Jacobs or Pickens Bijeon side? I just don't want.
Speaker 2: To the best player. He's the best player. Yeah, I would trade on Moro get Bijon. He's the best player in the deal.
Speaker 1: I'm down with it. I mean, Pickens is such a like we're talking about him as like a top ten white out rest of season. Jacobs is probably fringy top ten running back. There's almost a feel of lateralness to it where it's like, if you need the running back stuff more, it leans on that side. But yeah, Bjeon's the best player, So I'm I'm good with that. I lean on the Bejon side as well. Was there another question?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I'm curious what you guys think about Pa check O Week fifteen to seventeen Fantasy Playoffs.
Speaker 1: I think we talked a little bit about that on the baise Hold Show ericson, But the interesting twist to that is we were talking I think a little bit more like close into like week thirteen, Week fifteen. He does have the potential to have had, you know, three weeks or a minimum two weeks behind him of work. I don't know if he can ever take back that full workload because Hunt has been successful. I kind of think it would be a fifty to fifty ish. But what's say you week fifteen on for Pacheck? Oh yeah, or nay.
Speaker 2: Nay for me because he plays Week sixteen seventeen the Texans and the Steelers. So I just I maybe I'm totally wrong and just Checko's going to make me eat my words. But we guys don't come back from his injury in our fishing. We've seen it twice already. Taked Owl still coming back from the fractured fibula, Tony Pollard that himself took almost half the season. I feel like himself again after he fractured his fibula. It's the same exact injury with Pachecko. So I don't even know if it even matters whether he gets his job back or not. I just don't think he's going to be super effective. He's going to be the same explosive rusher. So I mean again, I could be wrong. I have him one dynasty team where my running backs need help so much, so I'd be happy to be wrong in the space in the points where I have Pachecko. But I'm just not optimistic. And then giving those matchups in the playoffs, the whole Coffee are going to feel playing him. So yeah, I'm not really optimistic about pacheckick rest season, but.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm kind of lost with it. I want to see what it ends up looking like. I have the test, I have him my two ffbc's both are looking good for playoffs. One is guaranteed for championship round and the one that's guaranteed for championship round. I have Pachecko on the bench. So fifteen sixteen seventeen is when it's time for him, and it's all going to be determined by what we see, which I don't know if it'll be this week but the week after, and to see like can he can get to like fourteen fifteen if he got Nick Chubb usage, I think he can work under that. I'm just not sold that that's gonna happen, and I would be really worried that the really core spots, you know, red zone. They would bring hunting, you know for the big you know, pounding on the body. So I don't know. We have to kind of wait and see. But the optimism is tempered right now until we see a tiny bit more. If you guys are enjoying listening to these podcasts that we do on Discord, come be a part of it. As I said, I told you bettaypros dot com slash chat where you can come and join the Discord. You don't have to check out the shows. We got the AMAS and all that stuff. But on the show front with Bunch, we got a bunch of great ones Joe myself and Bogs. Mondays at two pm Eastern, Out of Bounds, where we do kind of the complaint line from the week before. We're talking about the craziest headlines over the weekend, throwing fantasy in there. It's kind of a completely different show that's on a podcast. You can be on the podcast and get it before right here on the Discord two pm Eastern on Mondays, Ericson and I every Thursday at two pm Eastern except for it next Thursday because it's Thanksgiving so that won't be happening. We've also got Worm and Fits at five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month, and Fitzen Bogman who just did theirs at five pm Eastern on the third Tuesday of each month, and more offerings coming up. We're actually talking about one that could be happening here soon. So sign up today and be a part of the Fantasy Pro Discord podcast universe. So do it today, all right, probably rapid fire around. I think we're gonna be in rapid fire around. A little bit quicker answer so we can get to everybody in here. Phil, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna just pick this part of here, Phil, what's up?
Speaker 13: I was trying to see which Jalen you guys think we're starting this week?
Speaker 10: Is it going to be Wattle or do we think maybe Warren is gonna get a nice workload today?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is such a great question by Phil. I'm not to say ericson like, let's do it.
Speaker 9: I want three.
Speaker 2: Also, no one is abiding by the THURSDA night game already being played. Everyone's breaking the wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we we didn't start Warren. Yeah it was water Yeah no, but people probably didn't hear it. But either way, it was wattled. Ericson and I are just just massachists for you know, the dolphins thing. And and I look at it and it's like we we talked about this before. It was like, oh my gosh, the coverage you're probably going to have more lockdown coverage on hill seems like a great opportunity. I've seen some other in the uh the universe, the little twitter verse of analysts that are kind of on the wattle run this week. I've already bet his over unreceiving yards. So I am in on Wattle. I know Ericson is as well. Anything else you want to add one, I'm not alone there, there are we we Yeah, what what's a group of penguins called? You know, like crows or a murder?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Help us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Called?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just a flock? What is a group of penguins called? All right, so it is called it's probably going to be like a flock. Uh, they're called a raft. Oh wait, no, swimming penguins are called a raft. That it is a colin or rookeries or huddles. It's a lot of huddle.
Speaker 2: Huddles is good because it's football.
Speaker 1: So yeah, depending on their locations. They can be colonies, rafts, wattles, or crochetes. So you you guys are learning a lot this week on this episode. You thought it was just going to be fantasy football. No, you're learning about cutlets and penguins. So take that home. Father man, what's up? Father man?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Guys doing today? What do we got?
Speaker 7: I got a quarterback question, a t question for you if you don't mind hit it.
Speaker 5: We got a bo Dix or justin Harbert?
Speaker 1: Oh, Herbert, Yeah that's kind.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Now the ugly man, I got Andrews, I got Hawkins.
Speaker 10: And man, who y'all making?
Speaker 1: Oh that is gross and ugly because Andrew Andrew Andrews. But he's back down to your namesake. But he's back down and like no stuff again. But I will go Andrews as well, because you already mentioned you're distrust in Hawkinson.
Speaker 2: I think to just look at the game environments. Do you want to play ancillary piece in Bears Vikings or ancillary piece in charges Ravens. That's easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Dwayne, what's up Dwayne the Rock? Oh?
Speaker 2: Johnson, he's in a new movie about Santa.
Speaker 1: I heard it. I saw the preview for it, and my kids like, oh my god, it's gonna be so fun. I heard it is just the worst movie.
Speaker 2: That's what I would probably not good.
Speaker 1: Oh what, But like Chris Evans, it just looks the worst movie. Dwayne, what's up? Dude?
Speaker 14: Hey you guys, thanks so much for your awesome trade advice this year.
Speaker 1: I've got a kudo. What do you got?
Speaker 14: I got a kudo in a question? So the kudo is Ericson. I took your advice this week and traded Tyreek Hill and JK. Dobbins for a'man Ra and Chuba Hubbard.
Speaker 1: What do you say? Love? Yeah?
Speaker 14: And another trade I'm trying right now is Poka Nakula and Brian Robinson trading a way for Joe Mixon and DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 1: So you're trading away Pooka and Mixon, No, Brian Robinson, but Brian Robinson. My brain, Brian Robinson and Pooka to get mixing Hopkins. Yeah and Hopkins. I like the mix. And what do you think about that? Erickson? I don't know if I love that.
Speaker 2: I don't love it. I mean I like Brian Robinson, I like Pooka.
Speaker 1: So yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're really buying high on Mixon where he's obviously been a monster, but he's not gonna how many times are you gonna put He's not gonna face Dallas every week? Right, Like that's the thing, Like, yes, he's been a monster, he's been smashing, but no, I think Brian Robinson is such a good playoff schedule and Pooka has been a low end wide receiver one. So I guess like Hopkins for me is like maybe I'm not as high on Hopkins just because like, yeah, it started so well for Hopkins and then he's kind of fallen off the last couple of weeks, and it's like like do we feel good about Hopkins like every single week in our lineup? Like that's the varia Like.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean like when we had that question earlier, I think it was Drettis's question where it's like, I if Hopkins, if we saw that original version where it's like he's getting the eight targets and stuff, it's Hopkins, he's a top fifteen wide receiver, but we're back to this like he can disappear. And any Reid was asked about it too, and he was like, well, hey, listen, we got other guys. We got to get other guys the ball. That's that old school Chiefs thing that I hated, where it's like, yes, you have talented players, but let's get it to seventeen different players in a game, and you don't want that. So the inconsistencies with Hopkins worries me a tiny bit. Though this week it's a smash because it's Carolina. But yeah, to your point, like, he's just not one hundred percent in the trustworthy range. Akron maybe Ohio, I don't know, but the name is Akron, sup sup y.
Speaker 15: That's that's correct, Acron. I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 15: I got a trade off for request fourteen team full PPR League. I got offered Marvin Harrison for my DeAndre Swift. I got mccaff being Mixing is my starting running backs. Then I got Hunts and Swift on my bench, and then Jordan Mason is a backup. I'm a little weak at wide receiver with McLaurin and more as my starters, and then just Deonte on my bench. What do you think about giving up Swift for Marvin Harrison Jr?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ibout say so Mash, we should have we should have cut him off because it was like, yes, yes, I actually I had.
Speaker 1: My finger on the on the like put down the stage thing because I just was going to go yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes absolutely. We're both not into Swift right now. Marvin is a great buy, especially if you're even if you work wide receiver. Like when you when he was about to start doing the breakdown, was be like, I don't need the breakdown. I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: You don't need any I had me at Swift Trade. Yes, Harrison done nothing else matter.
Speaker 1: I don't need any of it else, all right. H Nes h Nes two six Premium member on the Fantasy Bros. Discord. I don't think we've talked to h Nez. Probably some other way to say, what's what's up? What do you got?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 16: So I got a couple of questions for really just one big question. I'm trying to see. I've got a couple of running backs, and I've got some receivers that I'm looking to sell. Mainly, I don't know what to do with Deebo and Garrett Wilson. I feel like they've been kind of disappointing over the last couple of weeks. Uh, I don't know if I'm need to be trying to get a running back in return. I feel like my receivers are pretty set. I got George Pickens and Maconkey and then Dobbs, Deebo, Samuel Jamison, Williams, Garrett Wilson, I'm worthy, so I'm pretty set at receiver for leg But the main question is who should I be trying to sell to maybe upgrade at running back?
Speaker 1: Oh so or Wattle?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 16: Now, I'll have Wattle, have Debo and Garrett Wilson. I fel like those the two guys I'm kind of maybe trying to sell to get a better running back. I only have Jacob Stevenson, Bucky Irving and put.
Speaker 1: Jacob okay, So it's which one of these way? He sounded like Debro kind of is throwing me off. Which one would you want to sell Garrett Wilson or Deebo if you're in the acquisition of a running back and do the assumption that like both guys get the same, because I think the easy answer there might be like, hey, take the dude who gets you more. Because I kind of agree with that I am down on Deebo a little bit. I still think Garrett Wilson's the number one there, but I think that team is just tumbling. So assume they both get you the same guy, which one are you moving off of, Deebo or Garrett?
Speaker 16: Hmm?
Speaker 2: I'd probably say Deebo. And then I like Garret Wilson's playoff schedule, and I get that the Jets, you don't need to be high on them, But the Jets have been like this before. They were already like this. They were like this last year, right like gloom and Dooman they were still their skill players were still putting up points to an extent. I mean, they play the Jaguars in the Rams like those are such good matchups in the fantasy playoffs. So Garret Wilson has just been better than Debo in general anyway this season. So I guess Deebo would be the guy that I would trade away as your running backs, though, like I don't hate the running backs. Then you have Stevenson, Bucky and Jacobs. That's a pretty strong trio. Like, I think you're gonna start those guys mostly every single week rest of season. I don't see why you wouldn't. So I mean, I feel like you're like shopping in like the Brian Robinson area of the grocery store, which and then you're going to be in a situation where, Okay, now do I start Brian Robinson, Bucky or Rondre Stevenson this week? And it's kind of like we're back to square one, right, So you have I think, if anything, like you gotta trade like both those receivers to get like a like a mixing, or like you could like like a big like a big running back upgrade or like Montgomery where it's like no doubt, never questioning whether I'm gonna start him or sit them. Whereas your three running backs you have, they're good, but none of them are like, oh, like smash plays. So I don't know, that's kind of the way I'm seeing it. So yeah, I guess I just don't know what you're gonna get for Deebo because he's just been so disappointing. Like I guess it's like Dave Montgomery maybe, but like I don't know who's trading away, Like if you have a lion, I don't know why you trade them away, Like all they do is score.
Speaker 1: I think you said it, well though, I think that's the way to approach it. Maybe move both of those guys take the best cost. I'm down with. I don't like the last. I don't know if I love the lateral thing of moving like one of those dudes to like you said, like we'll get like you know.
Speaker 2: Just kind of running back. Yeah, like four running backs that you're kind of like. Again, we get in our minds we think, oh, like, I love the flexibility, but then it's like, oh no.
Speaker 1: No, flexibility stinks.
Speaker 2: You don't have to figure to start.
Speaker 1: Well, I do exactly so.
Speaker 2: Well, that's obviously why you have my playbook and and us to help you make those starts of the question. But if you can get ahead of it and make your life easier, uh, don't do these at trades.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right? Two quick more before we get out of here. Charlie, the Charlie pupp what's up, Charlie?
Speaker 2: How you guys doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing great, man? What do you got?
Speaker 2: Let me put it in the chat.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a long question.
Speaker 2: I appreciate a couple of trade questions and then just some some general fantasy provist questions.
Speaker 1: Thanks, guys, okay, okay, you just can't. I like that. He came on. I see that. That was actually very slick of Charlie. He came on to say, here it is in the chat and you just read them.
Speaker 2: It's like radio. You go on, you ask a question like I'll hang up and listen and like, first time love the show.
Speaker 1: All right, So Lad McConkey for Bucky or Ladd and Chubb for Bucky and Brian Thomas Jr. Which Which what do you like?
Speaker 2: I'm looking his roster. Oh, so he's getting Lad.
Speaker 1: So if you get trade away to get Lad, I'm down to that. Yes, I'm also I'm also down with oh wait, So the other one would be he would trade Donkey and betj to get Lad and Chubb. I don't I don't want to know that one.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if I love the Lad thing, because look at his team. He already has Chase Collins, Garrett Wilson and Jassent. That's for a guy you're starting every single week. So now you're you're adding in Lad going back to Okay, well, now you have to make more decisions.
Speaker 1: He's his top uh backup running back too. It would go to Jalen Warren if he got rid of him. Good point, yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: You can't start. And Brian Robinson has a bye week too, so like you're in week fourteen, you have eight Chan and then potentially no one else to play. And then you have five receivers.
Speaker 1: And check which one out. I'm gonna upgrade. You trade number two he can get I don't know he has a care about the defense. He can trade away Bucky and McBride to get David Montgomery. Hell hell to the yes, because then he starts Taysom Hill every week. And now you've got David Montgomery and a Chan with Brian Robinson as your backup. You already had great whiteouts. Number two, friendo, that's the one. Love that all right? There you go, last one, Loupe Fiasco.
Speaker 6: Maybe what you got.
Speaker 8: So yesterday I traded.
Speaker 12: I was on the.
Speaker 8: Live shows of the YouTube and I traded uh Dobbins to get Pollared and Flowers. But now I got another trade that they offered me. Uh, somebody offered me Tracy Junior for Swift and BTJ. I'm kind of defense about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I'm doing I like Tracy. I know you don't want to get too heavily invested in Tracy, but you trade away. I want Tracy over Swift and you have to give up BTJ. I think I would do it.
Speaker 2: You know, they could get something else at little sprinkle, A little sprinkle.
Speaker 1: Try to sprinkle and toppings on it.
Speaker 2: I would say, like you get a sprinkle or if depending on how many people are in this league, you can probably make it. If you can make a decent waiver wire addition, then it's fine.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just like, like in a vacuum, like that seems like a lot because Swift and Tracy, like, yes, we agree, Tracy should be valued higher. Brian Thomas is still I mean, I don't know. I just have like a I should probably have a bad gauge on Thomas because I love him so much.
Speaker 1: I do too, I just I don't Jags, I don't. Yeah, I just don't know what it looks like the rest of the season. So he's wide receiver. I think I can manage that good.
Speaker 2: Tracy and Swift is Swift is hurt right now too, So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever that boom, we did it. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us here. On the extra point, leading into it's kind of your I I guess we've got like some of the live streams and stuff. One of the last shows leading into the week. It's a big week for a lot of different places. There's you know, some of those big formats that are going to be moving into playoffs. You guys are making your last pushes. We are glad to help you though. Know that we've always got you covered on my playbook. Go to Fantasypros dot com slash my playbook. It is never too late. You can sync your league, get personalized advice. You can check out all the good stuff over there. Make sure you go to Fantasypros dot com slash chat to sign up for the discord if you've not done so, because be a part of the community. We've got an awesome community. This is some great people. We'd love for you guys to be a part of it and know that we got some other great things going on through the rest of the week. We got the Sunday live stream in the morning two hours before kickoff, well it's actually starts three hours before kickoff and we go for two hours. This week, pap fitz Morris is going to be joining me on the second hour answering your questions there. So we got the live streams and you can catch ericson and I on Betting Pros on Friday as we are going to be doing our best bets of the week. No ladders this week. I won't even let ericson if he wants to do a ladder. Ladders have been fallen. I killed them this past week. Erickson. I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and let's do it again next week, except we won't because it's Thanksgiving, so never mind, we'll do it the week after. How about that. Well, let's do it all right here you GOI love you guys. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 13: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast.
Speaker 1: If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify, Follow
Speaker 7: Us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros