Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile Network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure you're good.
Speaker 6: Sure, what right?
Speaker 3: What's really going on?
Speaker 6: I'm making sure he's good.
Speaker 3: You want to coach?
Speaker 5: Do I want to coach? I do not want to coach unless it's, uh, it's my kids. I would be willing to do that if it was my kids. But to put actual time, to put actual you understand the time that goes into it, Yes, a lot of time.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of time that goes into it.
Speaker 5: Like for me as a player, I put a lot of time into it, but as a coach, you're putting even more time into it, you know. And that's not something that I'm willing to do. My love for the game, it's not. It's not that great, especially you know it's I'm playing it. I'm gonna give you everything like that, right, I'm gonna be there from Dustill.
Speaker 3: Don you know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do everything I need to do, take care of my body, but just you know, coaching it, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have that leve for and then you know what it took to be great, and then you coach and you see guys lou.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's something that I would I would have a hard time with, especially when you're looking at what what they could be if they put in you know, the time and effort, you know, and that's not just you know, on the field, it's in the weight room, it's in it's in the off season, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, especially now where you don't have much practice and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you got a lot of guys with all these soft tissue injuries. You know, they want to they want to point to the field, the turf and all that. What you need to point to is guys aren't training like they used to. You aren't putting those forces on your body in the off season, or you're not getting it leading up into the season. You only got three games, guys played, you know, twice naps for the whole preseason, and then you know Week one come and you're like, hey, give me one hundred miles an hour, sixty five plays, and you wonder why dudes are tearing and getting.
Speaker 3: All these soft tissue injuries.
Speaker 5: It's because they're not preparing their body to go out and play a season.
Speaker 3: When I trained. My hardest thing was the off season, Like I put in more work, I put in more strain on my body than I did in any practice.
Speaker 2: But and that's the thing, though, because when you look at it, we played in the preseason, play ten snaps in the first game, and then you went to twenty, Then you went to the half, maybe a series of the third quarter.
Speaker 3: You off the.
Speaker 5: Third game, third game, you got three quarters, three quarter. That was the actual game, yep. And then the fourth game you didn't see nothing. That's who they're trying to figure out who they go keep, and they gonna get rid of the guys that are on the board.
Speaker 7: That guy, the key guy, don't put anything.
Speaker 5: And then you throw them out there and you say, hey, give me, give me sixty five. You know, seventy snaps at one hundred miles an hour out and you wonder why the body is breaking down. It's fatigued. Yeah, you're more tired, you're getting out of dehydrated. You're talking about ten percent less here, ten percent less here of what they can output. But they're trying to force everybody to give it. Something has to give, and it's usually soft tissue.
Speaker 3: I like it. What's next? It's early.
Speaker 6: It's early in the year. It's We're only in February twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We got a long way to go.
Speaker 6: What's the next?
Speaker 3: Fordebo? What's next? Man? I've been trying to get into the acting thing.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: They just really don't, don't. They don't. They don't mess with your boy like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know what happened taking classes I'm taking I'm good, man, I'm real good. I'm trying to tell you, man, check out Heels.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Now. I was actually on the whole series. Now, check out check out Heels.
Speaker 5: It's on It's on Netflix actually, right, But uh, I think I might have upset them by, you know, not taking that shot.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I rejected this. Yeah, I rejected that. So I was out of it. You know when they mandated.
Speaker 2: So, so you want to do that? Are you willing to relocate?
Speaker 3: Kelly? Why got to relocate?
Speaker 5: That's where the gigs are. I understand. I can come up out there and do the gig. I don't need to live there.
Speaker 2: What I need, but I need, like, see, y'all got to call you see, I need to Hey, Jane, come in and get this read for this part to day.
Speaker 6: I can send you to read. All you do is telling send me, send me what it is you want me to read or recorded nod They need you in person, though, I ain't willing to move like that.
Speaker 3: Man. You try to be a superstar.
Speaker 2: Now you try to be the rock and what Yeah, you can better?
Speaker 8: Okay, I like to uh Rock moved, Kelly Rock moved, Kelly Kelly. Man, the traffic is stay away from the four five, you'll be The.
Speaker 3: Traffic is surrrendous.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: The cost of living is out of control. True?
Speaker 6: Man, you know what I could get in Pittsburgh for what they.
Speaker 3: Want in l a y.
Speaker 2: I know I get half to set it. Oh yeah, for for what a house costs. I think for sure?
Speaker 3: Many thank you the rut it what you for, what you building? Work for what you.
Speaker 5: Bad?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? But I thought you wanted to using the fight.
Speaker 5: Into the what the fight game? No, I'm not really into the fight game. My son is into the fight game, like like fighting, like with and he likes to do how is he not seventeen?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: But I ain't letting him do nothing to far? Why because he got a game? Wait to play ball? So why don't you dot, I ain't got no weight. I'll spar you anytime. Man, Oh, I'm doing anytime. No think he think is a game?
Speaker 3: This ship is?
Speaker 6: This ship different over here?
Speaker 3: Man? Hey, hey, are you sweet on that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 10: You know what's funny is after after I did my exhibition right and I've had a few a few fights of your local fights in Miami.
Speaker 6: My hands are registered now. They registered with who I don't have with Vegas. I ain't had no choice but to register. What you mean? You know what?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: Stop playing on me? MANU, come across this table, across your head. Man, all you need to do is swing I take you everything. Really, that's it?
Speaker 3: Really that you want a boss?
Speaker 7: I'm m a all day.
Speaker 6: I don't care. He can kick all he want to.
Speaker 3: I don't need the kid.
Speaker 6: What you're gonna do.
Speaker 7: All I need to do.
Speaker 6: Is grab you, grab ship. They gotta beat your ass. I'm gonna choke your life out you. They're gonna have to choke me out to help me understand something you tell me be getting the octagon right? Read me? You get knocked the god understand run no? Why the front from who did that? Run for you? When we played.
Speaker 10: Did I run from anybody who he played? You know it's no difference. I have the same mentality. So we get happened. Were getting the octagon. You tell me you're going to try to grab me, and you think you're gonna be able to do so, understand this as quick as I am with these feet, understanding these hands, you're gonna grab me.
Speaker 7: Listen, man, fighting you would be like fighting my.
Speaker 6: Son, you know, keeping the favor.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's God.
Speaker 6: Please make this happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it happen. Hey, chat, y'all want to see that. Y'all want to see Please this this way for what?
Speaker 10: Listen, people chat, he's too slow, too much muscle. I'm gonna dance around that ship. I'm hitting your head. I'm hit you when I want to. I'm gonna play.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna bena be Hey, please listen, man crazy talking about Hey.
Speaker 7: Don't hey listen here talking his ass.
Speaker 6: I don't care, I don't matter, damn.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 7: Man, he man, he talking about he talking about what the ass?
Speaker 6: And then what was ass in the game?
Speaker 9: What you mean?
Speaker 6: What you listen?
Speaker 10: Just because sitting here, just because he sit here, my tone don't change for nobody.
Speaker 6: Don't need I bet your ass not be his ass.
Speaker 7: It ain't happening, saying.
Speaker 3: He won't he won't, he won't, he want he want you.
Speaker 7: M M.
Speaker 11: It's still Chad, you know, I mean he he always goes talk crazy, but you gonna I.
Speaker 6: Said, it's one thing about talking. But you want to get in there and try.
Speaker 9: Try.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a trying man's playing on you.
Speaker 12: Hunter.
Speaker 6: How much way to fire? Right now?
Speaker 3: Pick that little shit up on one hand, you're gonna pick it up because he's gonna pick that up.
Speaker 9: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Cann't even touch me. When I played with make it hena touch me now?
Speaker 7: I couldn't touch it. When you played, I slammed you on your head.
Speaker 2: When you're doing that, he's still he's still lift in a different way, lifting in a different way.
Speaker 10: Not like that, man, nigga, just big man and.
Speaker 6: Un man stopping you man playing with me?
Speaker 2: Man, I got im putting on my I put how what you got in the way?
Speaker 3: My body set up? I can't do no help it. Nobody.
Speaker 10: You've been against me? Yeah that hey, you can invest you think she is sweet? What you think she is sweet? Happen you think I got playing? Are you for real?
Speaker 9: You from?
Speaker 6: Where am I from?
Speaker 3: But you seriously I'm from. Man, We're gonna make it happen, you know, really believing what he's saying.
Speaker 10: Sometimes be outside, It don't matter where you whatever, black.
Speaker 7: You black, No money breaks off his head.
Speaker 6: Breaks. This ain't no nigga. All right, we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get advertisings like yeah, like you for this conversation.
Speaker 6: You too, sol You're not quick enough.
Speaker 10: I have a skill set that I've holed over years to deal with absolutely.
Speaker 6: All right, okay, okay this and be honest with you. Yeah you fast, quick, quick you all hands? I got ground game? What what you just?
Speaker 3: I don't want too with the ground?
Speaker 11: Stop stop the grapho, man, give Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Listen like you.
Speaker 11: Grab it. You know he don't want to get to grab a game. I know you don't know, but I know we don't. This this one more worried about, more worried about. He might eat that little shit you throw at No forget conscious.
Speaker 10: He ain't condition like I am. He's gonna be tired in two seconds. He's gonna try to throw a punch. Grab he said, you said him grabbing me. Stop saying that I hit you your mouth. Don't say that no more. Hell, I get on this. I was walking by. I'm about to get hit my mouth. Boy, God damn, Hey peasy, you ain't north.
Speaker 6: Hey, I don't like I don't like that. People look at size and it determined wings and losses based off size. You saw David. Remember that story, right, man?
Speaker 3: That that story. Remember what happened? They don't don't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't trying yourself up to be You read the Bible?
Speaker 7: Yeah you do. You read the Bible?
Speaker 3: One of us is day.
Speaker 7: Do you need the Bible?
Speaker 3: One of us?
Speaker 7: Start reading?
Speaker 6: Because you're good. I ain't gonna need good.
Speaker 3: I thought it was good when you started. You know. Listen, you heard me. Listen, let me talk to you.
Speaker 7: Got good.
Speaker 6: Take my life for a joke, no joke.
Speaker 9: All my kids.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna talk you up.
Speaker 13: All that crazy busting in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Call me like, what's going.
Speaker 6: On my kids? You don't play by my kids. I got two hundred.
Speaker 3: I got you. But you're good. You're good.
Speaker 6: Show you I'm good. You really think I'm good?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? What you got? You got some? Say?
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I accept my lord say in allgust. This past year man, I was baptized.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when my mind went off, I see what.
Speaker 7: You're about to make me do is go totally outside what I said I was your character right. No, listen, man, I think I might.
Speaker 5: I've been trying to hold this thing inside of me for a long time because ever since I got like fined by Roger Dale for seventy fives, I've been wanting to kill somebody.
Speaker 7: I think you might be the.
Speaker 10: Person I signed and brought you. That's time, That's fine. Whatever you want to do. You know, matter of fact, if you beat me, I added seventy five thousand of your person.
Speaker 6: You beat me? How about that?
Speaker 7: So you get your money back?
Speaker 6: That's how serious I am. You're gonna give me that? I give it back.
Speaker 3: You might as well just right there, right now.
Speaker 6: You got me fucked up? Man, right there?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, can I get you're talking about making some money?
Speaker 11: We're talking that.
Speaker 6: What's my part? I got? I tell you a part. You're gonna bet the nigga cut man, you go, it will be no work done that come with I do nothing.
Speaker 9: So hold on.
Speaker 6: I got I got through.
Speaker 3: Because I walked down. I walk I'll bring him out along.
Speaker 6: So you don't believe in me. You don't believe it, and you're talking ship?
Speaker 3: What you think?
Speaker 6: Okay, what the hell I say?
Speaker 3: Believe in you?
Speaker 7: You know you know.
Speaker 3: That life hold.
Speaker 6: I don't care where you're from, Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 3: That don't mean nothing.
Speaker 6: You from where Akron, Ohio?
Speaker 3: The back right from right, yeah.
Speaker 6: The Holy City, Day County.
Speaker 10: I don't even know what I know. You don't know. You're gonna know what I lumped your ass up?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I get it, you know.
Speaker 6: You know what. Matter of fact, I'm doing too much talking, you're doing too much. Let's just set set ship up. Man.
Speaker 7: We got fronting what you want it tomorrow, it'll were doing that.
Speaker 6: Were doing that from everybody. It don't make me noting. It don't matter where I'm.
Speaker 10: At running run it.
Speaker 3: We got six bucks. We got what I don't us Hill I don't trust and.
Speaker 13: Say no, no, no, listen. I'm trying to tell you he's that pit bull that he's sitting. If you get close enough, we're gonna grab you. You shall put you down, right. I pulled you down. He's a I pulled you down for a reason.
Speaker 6: We got niggas fat. I'm not playing.
Speaker 3: He's dead ass. So yeah, we got this.
Speaker 6: We're gonna make some about he's serious. What is the game? I ain't playing? Did I play with you on Sundays?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He come to me exactly. We're about to fight. Be for the game. I said, no, man, gonna throw me out for real? J Like I'm gonna be. He pull up for the shirt roller. Come on. I said, no, man, gonna throw me out for real, and you're gonna get to play.
Speaker 6: But it's the thing. This ain't football, like you tested my manhood not and you disrespected me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah how much? How much time do you need to get the knee right?
Speaker 10: I don't want no excuses. That's gonna be his first excuse when you lose. Oh my knee was messed up. Oh my I had right, I had a minute tomorrow, bring me back tomorrow. My knee hit me back. I need some smartness I need to.
Speaker 6: Get I'm gonna beat in the gass.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need to do.
Speaker 7: SHA give him the time, and he gonna need to gain someway.
Speaker 3: You might want to be good.
Speaker 9: Can you be ready?
Speaker 3: Six months I could be ready tomorrow. Man, we need time.
Speaker 7: We gotta got we gotta see this well ship.
Speaker 3: You quiet?
Speaker 6: Now you quiet? He quiet? Soft?
Speaker 14: Nobody soft fas okay, soft as you soft? What I see through all that ship? I see through all that muscle ship ain't about nothing, boy, you got the right one. I'm going to you got you got the right one.
Speaker 3: Baby what I'm try to see what they said in the chat because.
Speaker 6: I beat the chat.
Speaker 3: Ass too. Man, listen, We're gonna have to listen.
Speaker 6: I'm tired. I'm not listening. Yeah, I'm Helen Keller.
Speaker 7: Don't talk to make me laugh.
Speaker 3: Don't talk.
Speaker 10: I'm not trying to make you laugh for what because whatever you smile, we're gonna be missing.
Speaker 3: But your ass too bad?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, mat No.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta give you got to get Hey, he asked for this. Oh, I'm gonna give you anything.
Speaker 2: He looks for March, April, May, June, July, August. I think August would be by the right amount of time.
Speaker 6: I don't need.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 6: Now, you better talk to him. Hey, Ryan, I'm gonna fuck him up.
Speaker 3: Lies all right, I got debo chat.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 10: I don't know I want you to Bettergate because my teachers in high school and said the same thing.
Speaker 6: They didn't believe in me, and look what I became. Who I'm coming? I asked, who you got debo?
Speaker 7: Okay, Aaron, who you got.
Speaker 6: Deb Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Somebody believe in me.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a producer, Aaron.
Speaker 6: So unfortunately put all your money on it too, James Harrison.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, thank for Jordan's debo. Man, appreciate it. Hey, get right, get the knee right.
Speaker 6: Get right?
Speaker 3: We got list?
Speaker 10: Get right? Yeah, I know, I know, lie man. It's gonna be the easy Okay, start playing football was easy? Okay, that could be easy. Money Okay, have them made. We'll see you the money, right, yeah, we see money okay, right, for money, we'll see Yes.
Speaker 6: That's how I know you're gonna get his ass because he's worried about the money.
Speaker 10: No, I'm not going in. I'm going in for business. You're going in for going in for business? What you're doing after the show?
Speaker 3: Huh? What you're doing after the show.
Speaker 6: To go to the fresh court and smoke a cigar?
Speaker 3: I want to go. Tell me where you're going. I meet you there? Okay, back, we can take care of it. Then, I just told you.
Speaker 10: I just told you I'm gonna be in the first call, being the fresh quarter smoke of the cigar.
Speaker 2: Okay, so whatever you want to do, right, We got our next guest coming to the stage.
Speaker 3: Jojo.
Speaker 6: Hey, I ain't even shaking your hand. Go ahead, y'all, don't need.
Speaker 5: To shake your hand from some I'm taking these off all right back, bet, I see you, but I'll see you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got debo. Uh Luca released a statement. Seven years ago. I came here as a teenager to pursue my dream of playing basketball at the highest level. I thought I spend my career here and wanted so bad to bring you a championship. The love and support you've given me is more than I could ever dream of for a young kid from Slovenia coming to the US for the first time. You made North Texas Field like home. In good times and bad. From injury the NBA Finals, your support never changed. Thank you for not only sharing my joy our best moments, but also lifting me up when I needed it most. To all the organization I work with throughout the Dallas community, thank you for letting me contribute to your important work and join you and bringing light to those who would need who need it. As I start the next part of my basketball journey, I'm leaving a city that will always feel like home away from home. Dallas is a special place, and Math fans are special fans. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Luca seven to seven.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: He's remaining very very, very very professional. Obviously, you don't have a choice at this point. You know, whatever issues were going on behind the scenes, Unk, it had to be agreed. It had to be something so bad for them to trade someone of that magnitude, that is that great. They were just in the final, flash yar there were just in the NBA finals last year with the average what's it the average again?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, like thirty four nine and nine in the regular season.
Speaker 1: That's crazy work. Thirty four nine to nine in regular sea and you take your team to the NBA Finals the following season.
Speaker 3: They traded and not that you ask not that you asked to be traded. O Jo. People are dogg and Nico uh.
Speaker 2: Luca became the first player to lead the playoffs in points rebounds, assists, and steals last season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, man, That's what I can.
Speaker 3: That's what I keep selling market.
Speaker 1: Hey, it might have some it might. You know what, I don't want to say nothing because I don't want to be rung it.
Speaker 2: Listen, and this is what I told Jamal, and y'all heard it. In order for you to trade a player like this and his prime given him the accolades five times, he's been a first team All Pro and his first six seasons, the behavior, the attitude had to be so egregious, say we're done with it. There's no getting through to him. And I believe what Jack was saying is that the coaches. I believe they've tried. I don't believe it's lack of effort that they tried. But you gotta want it as bad as I want it for you, because if I want something more than you want it for yourself, you're gonna win out because it's you. You know what you want, you know what you have to do, because guess what he wanted to be an NBA player. Ain't nobody had to take him to the practices. Ain't nobody had to do what they had to do. He did that, because that's.
Speaker 3: What he wanted.
Speaker 2: If and when Luca wants to get in shape, if and when Luca wants to take his condition serious, if and when Luca want to eat, right, that's what he's gonna do. That's what he's gonna do. It's just like anything. When a person makes up their mind, they got an addiction to something when they person makes up their mind. See, we create our demons, only we can chase them away. If and when he wants that to be an afterthought, Cause right now, how do you want it to be? You want to do You wanted to be your story or you wanted to be a footnote because you get to determine.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, but you think you're slick. Now hold on now, hold on, hold on. I got to use that.
Speaker 9: I gotta use that.
Speaker 1: I gotta do that.
Speaker 2: I get a private example. You Yokic put up those numbers. But Yoki said, I was fat. I was out of chase, so I stopped drinking soda. I cut back on sodas, drop weight. Now you're the three time league MVP. Shake is gonna cut it's right now. It's him and Shake Gill.
Speaker 3: Just Shaye. I would give Shaye a slight lead. His team is better.
Speaker 2: He's putting up phenomenal numbers, But go look at Yokic's numbers and look at what he does on a nightly basis.
Speaker 3: Right, I need you listen.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you're not a record player, but I need you to rewind that note, that footnote quote again.
Speaker 3: You want you want that to.
Speaker 2: Be your story or you wanted to be a footnote in your story. Because the thing the thing about oo like it's our career. We get to write it.
Speaker 3: We got the being.
Speaker 2: You get to write to Ohoe story. I get to write the Shannon Sharp story.
Speaker 1: M M. But that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I you know, everybody knows how I feel about Luca. Luca my guy. I gave him the name baby Bird. He's like I said that, I say, when Lebron leaves, he's gonna probably be my favorite player, no question about it, because my favorite player was lad Bird. He's the closest thing for that type of player that I've seen the birds, and I just like I said, like Jack said, o Jo, he cost himself now he was eligible to get three forty five. Now the max he can get his two twenty nine that's real money.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you got to think about it. Listen, what can you give it three forty five? You can't give it to twenty nine?
Speaker 2: I want that, I want that. I want all that. Oh y'all want all that? Uh thinking about it?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jo, This.
Speaker 2: Dude was in line to get seventy million a year, and in five years Luca would have been thirty.
Speaker 3: He'd have been eligible to get four hundred.
Speaker 7: Another one.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, maybe more.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But this might be awake up.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes it takes something like this. Sometimes it takes something like this. I wouldn't say humble you maybe, maybe maybe humble might be the right word, because we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Obviously you're not being humble. If they're willing to trade you at twenty five with the type of production you're putting up, this might be a humble the moment, And I hope it pisses them off, yeah, because you might get a different Luca. You know, a pissed off Luca might be worse than the Luca that was chilling drinking beer, you know, playing right.
Speaker 2: The man had a sixty point. The man had a sixty point twenty rebound triple double. Man stop playing the dude is but see people, oh Joe, when you in the profession, I keep telling people, but they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Y'all will listen. Now, People will tolerate you until they can replace you. It can be sports, it can be in a relationship. Treat your significant other like crap and let them run across a person that'll treat them better. You gone, yeah, oh, let me do it. As long as I'm doing my job. That's not the way it works.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If you want to be however you want to be, create your own company, and you create a dress code, you create and coming to work doing however you want to be.
Speaker 3: But as long as you.
Speaker 2: Punt that clock for somebody else literally figuratively, you gotta do it another way around.
Speaker 3: It ain't no other way around. It ain't no way to run it. Y'all get mad all you want to, but I'm just telling you the facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And people that don't understand that, you have to ask yourself, why don't they understand it?
Speaker 3: Why don't they get it?
Speaker 2: Twenty five five time first Team All NBA and they said, nah, were good normally guys at that age when they get traded, they requested a trade, right, they requested it.
Speaker 3: He didn't request it. He didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: My inteller perked up with Rick Carlyle wouldn't sign an extension? Do you know normally coaches get fired. Doug Collins got fired.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, who's his first coach? Who's Doug Collins first?
Speaker 6: Was it rap three?
Speaker 3: Who's a Michael George's first coach?
Speaker 2: But normally, if you get a guy like that, you don't not sign an extension. You don't resign. They fire you because you're not getting the job done. You don't walk away because you know how hard it is to get a guy like that, right, Kevin who Larry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the writing must have been on the wall, mister Carlile, Mister Carlyle saw it, you know, and he didn't want to deal with I mean, as a coach, how does that really affect you? If you haven't said difficult doing what he's doing on the court, how could you still not want to be there because of that?
Speaker 2: They're gonna it's uh, that's only look. I hope he gets it. I hope he figures it. Out, Ojo, because the talent is there, there's no undenying it. But o Jo, I mean it because here's the thing, O Joe. If you exhibit this and you're making thirty five million, what you're gonna do when I give you seventy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what happened when you give When you get somebody more money, you know what happens.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 2: And so they just like, I'm surprised they didn't know. But I think the thing is Niko like he had a relationship with Rob Polinka, as you heard. I think that was either Jack or Jamal said. Rob Polinka was Kobe's agent. Nico Nico Harrison used to work for Nike, So there's a relationship. This didn't get out. See if you open it up to other teams, O Joe, it's gonna get out. The report sur Luca is being shocked, reports are a d is being shocked. You see now you know, I'm glad this happened like this Now, y'all see when they start reporting stuff, they ain't making it up. See y'all quick though media made it up. You see how it didn't get out because the ain't nobody wanted it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know why it didn't get out because there were only two teens involved, the Dallas, the Dallas Mavericks, and.
Speaker 3: And nobody wanted it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, because I guarantee you they kept it between two people, and mister Negro and Polinka. I bet nobody will know.
Speaker 2: It's reported that that Mark Cuban didn't know about it. It's reported that uh uh uh uh uh, Jason Kidd didn't know about it. Anthony Davis didn't know about it. Rich Paul didn't know about it, didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: That's why it didn't get out because they kept between two people, the two people that had the power to get the job done.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a blessed because he's like, you know what, we want to move him, but ay, at least move him to LA because everybody's over the conference. Everybody opened it up. What you want, Yeah, give us a D in the first round pick and Max Christy that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, bet bet bet.
Speaker 2: But hopefully Luca Guesses can get conditioned, gets his heating eating habits under control, takes it a little bit more serious. Look, oh Joe, he ain't never gonna be able to sit down in the chair. He ain't gonna be Covid, he ain't gonna be Jordan. He a't gonna be leb Mon or Kawhi in their prime. That's not what he is.
Speaker 7: But he's a greeted what he.
Speaker 2: Can't, Oh Joe, you can't just open the door and let the man come in the house and then talk about, Hey man, he robbed our house. Y'all should have locked the door. Bro, that's your guy, right, that's your guy.
Speaker 3: But I hopefully he figured this out. O Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: People a dog and Nico Harrison for comments he made earlier.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 15: And I'd like to give Rob Polinka a lot of credit. You know, trades, you guys have been around here. Trades don't happen at the smallest level without stuff getting out. And Rob and I were able to have, you know, really intense conversations over the course of you know, three or four weeks that started out as a coffee that you know, it was more, hey, would you ever? I don't know what I let me think of, you know, and then it build upon that, and you know, we kept it between us. We had to, we had to keep it tight. Jay kid didn't know about it. But ja Ki and I are aligned and we talk about archetypes and we talk about the culture that we want to create. So I know the type of players that that he likes without actually talking to them.
Speaker 3: Hey, would you like?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: So I know that?
Speaker 15: And JK coached them when they won a championship. So so I think when you're aligned with your coach like that, I know the type of players that he likes, and so I felt good about it. It making sense to where we're trying to go.
Speaker 1: How does it?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: The mere fact? Like, hey, man, would you Ojo? If it ever comes up? Man, would you cheat on your wife? Would you cheat on your girl?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I was just playing, I would you play? You already put that thought out there. You thought about it, you're thinking about it, O Joe? The mere fact?
Speaker 3: Hey, would you you trained Luca?
Speaker 6: I don't know what?
Speaker 3: Nah, damn it, I've died. I wouldn't trade a Luga bad style?
Speaker 7: Stop yeah uh uh?
Speaker 2: Hey, kid like, don't speak for me, Hey, kid Like, Okay, I don't every three hundred all I do?
Speaker 3: He gave me thirty plus ninety eight every night.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, that's how it doesn't get out.
Speaker 3: Oh yo.
Speaker 2: Normally two people can keep a secret, but one normally has to be dead because the more because the more people you tell, and then there's a chain that you don't know where the breach came in at because you done told so many people. What's been your favorite celebrity come in the ring that you've been in the ring. You have a celebrity coming that You're like, man, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's all right here, man, I can be honest. Man.
Speaker 16: Little Wayne really like, yeah, man, come on, man, man, I love Man. Come on man. We listen to him. We listened to him since coming up. You know the Carter one, you know, Little Wayne like the Carter one.
Speaker 3: Come on man. The dope part is when.
Speaker 16: I first started wrestling, me and my brother came out to go DJ like that was our walkout song, and you know, in the little independent scene and just to have him, you know, walk me out of a big WrestleMania on stage and fire, it's like full circle.
Speaker 17: Yeah, hey, you know what, I know what it feels like, dude, to have your name called out for me just to give you, give you perspective.
Speaker 1: To come out that tunnel. Un you know, and they call your name when they announce the offense and they say Shannon Sharp, but they say Chad O, Josinko Johnson and eighty thousand people dog seventy thousand, sixty thousand, whatever it may be, or screaming your name, and the fans have embraced you as the main event.
Speaker 3: Jay Uso.
Speaker 1: How does that feel, dude? To hit those chances and see the crowd right behind you, so it actually has to be one of the greatest feelings in the world.
Speaker 3: Man, I couldn't come. Yes, man, I.
Speaker 18: Appreciate that that you You know why because we're the only few that can see it from our eyes right, you know, because because because because the rest of the world is looking Adams.
Speaker 19: I just told my son, I said, hey, I bought him in the ring after wow man man man oh Joe, he Hey, yeah, hey, I said I Man, I told my son last night man I started, I started, Man, you he because he knows what to do like he has that he has that man. Man, I bought him in the ring and and and he had the people like this like they was going with him.
Speaker 3: I wasn't doing that. I was, but I'm telling.
Speaker 16: Him I'm like wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait. You know in the ring, you know, I'm like hold on, hold on, wait for the beat to drop, you know, now.
Speaker 20: Like, okay, go he's got he's got c I. He's got sixty thousand in his hand. And I was just sitting there like this, he's over there. He's over there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 16: But I told him when he was about to go to sleep, Man, I told him, Man, last night, I was like, man, Son, you did you what is that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Did you see all those people?
Speaker 21: He's like yeah, He's like and they're like like that, like it's a lot of people. I'm like, they was looking at you though, you know, wow, Man, it's just a different.
Speaker 16: I appreciate it though, Like I wish I wish my messages to the people. I wish you guys, I wish everyone could experience that what we get to experience.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 16: Yeah, man, because that's kind of why it keeps us lit in the game.
Speaker 1: One more one more question, one more question. I'm thinking about the mental part of it, right, the mental part. As far as Luca's concerned, How's he going to react? How's he going to is the trade This is a wake up call. Is he gonna fold?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Two things could happen. Most of the time, you think your player, you're sitting on top of the world, you feel you feel like you're invincible. You know you're making good money, you're one of the best players in the NBA, and all of a sudden, get that call, Oh yeah, you've been traded to the Los Angeles Lakers. Now, what Luca are we gonna get from this point going forward? Are we getting pissed off Luca? Are we getting a Luca that's gonna fold under the pressure.
Speaker 12: We don't know that Luca that you're talking about following under pressure. All he's done in six years is be great, to be a generational talent. He's been special. What just happened traded.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Now, getting traded can do something to your mental Now I'm talking about the different kind of pressure, pressure plan and being comfortable in Dallas knowing you that guy.
Speaker 12: I agree with you with certain dudes, but this, I don't care where you put Tom Brady. He's Tom Brady in New England, He's Tom Brady and Tampa Bay Luca, doncas We're not gonna cheat his talent and his level of greatness. He's a special talent. I believe it will elevate him conditionally wise. Yeah, and and fight, you know, to fight defensively because he's got a guy in the locker room that that's a hero of his that he looks up to. Now, Lebron James certainly has his flaws at times, but one thing he does takes Heaven's body and he's an all time great. He's a special talent. And if you just hang around, you've got testimonies from teammates, coaches, he's gonna make you better. And Luca Doncis will be a better conditioned athlete and a better defender competitively speaking, because of being around Lebron James. That's one thing Lebron.
Speaker 7: James will bring to the table with without a doubt.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Jack, I had a guy to tell me one time. He say, they'll tolerate you until they can replace you profession Luca is a professional basketball player. It seems to me. Nico Collins, Nico Harrison had a problem with him being a pro, which was how he conducted himself in being a professional basketball player. You don't it had to get to a point. Mark Mark and you know this having played Mark you played well seventeen years, Yes, you played seventeen years. You coached in this league. In order for you to trade a generational talent, because we've never seen it happen before at twenty five, the behavior behind the scenes, it had to be egregious. There's no other way around it. Jack, there right other way.
Speaker 12: You're right, that twenty five year old generational talent, we've never seen it before. Unless he has to be traded, that's a different ballgame. This guy didn't have to be traded, he said. He's spent his life as a Dallas matter. So there is clearly something that made them pull the trigger and make the trade and pick up the phone and call it Los Angeles. I don't know what it is, and that'll come out at some point.
Speaker 3: It don't come out, but if it don't come out, to watch it to come out in the rents.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's too great of a player that you just decide pick up the phone. No, I can handle the think about it, but it's like a defensive intensity for forty eight minutes and it's not conditioning.
Speaker 1: Overall.
Speaker 12: The dude was still a five time first team All NBA player in six years yep. So I'm gonna live with I'm gonna live with some of that and try to make him better. I'm not just gonna pick on the phone on a random day and call the Los Angeles Lake. So it's something that pushed the button to make them make this call.
Speaker 2: But Jack, my intenal raised with Rick Carlyle wouldn't sign the contract extension. You know how hard it is to get a generational player. They don't fall on trees, and a lot of coaches never get an opportunity to could coach a generational talent. Rick Carlyle didn't accept the contract extension, and he.
Speaker 3: Had a twenty two to twenty three year old.
Speaker 2: Luca that should have raised the antenda, but really raised Mintenda when I heard Nico Harrison say culture. When you hear that, Jack, I know your intender raised too. Because we see this with Zion we believe it's conditioning plays a role in his injuries. We see that with Joel Embiid. We believe his conditioning plays a role in his injuries.
Speaker 3: They believe.
Speaker 2: I believe it is my estimation and I'm just looking at this from a distance. I believe the Mavericks believe that Luca's conditioned or lack thereof of his training. His eating habits play a role in those injuries. And I got to give you seventy million dollars this summer for next summer, for five years.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Jack, I can't do that.
Speaker 12: Oh I could do it. Oh no, I can't do it. And you would do it too. The guys the top five player in the world. There's no question about his ability. The thing I got a problem with is we compare him to Joel Embiid and Zion Williamson, two guys that have a tough time staying on the floor.
Speaker 9: That's not Luca's issue.
Speaker 12: He plays hurt, he plays hobble, doesn't take care of his body in the best condition physically, he doesn't come in shape and can't, but he plays.
Speaker 9: He loves to play.
Speaker 12: Those other two guys have missed a substantial amount of games. I think culture is the conditioning. It's how we act on the bus, is how we act on the plane, is how we act in the locker room. We don't know that story.
Speaker 9: I'll give you an example. Jimmy Butler report come out.
Speaker 12: Jimmy Butler had the plane waiting for hour of everybody wait for him?
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me? That's not on Jimmy Butler. That's on me. I'm not waiting an hour off of nobody.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 12: Report the plane is taking off. We're leaving Jimmy Butler. If you wait for Jimmy Butler and you're setting yourself up with disaster, you're setting yourself up for a culture that allows that. No, we're gonna set the tone right away. We're leaving this guy, and if he shows up to the game, he shows us the game, we're handling that.
Speaker 3: But what kind of.
Speaker 2: President are you sitting with Luca when you know he's out of shape, when you know he's not conditioning properly, when you know he's not training properly.
Speaker 12: The dude is averaging thirty and nine. He's the best player on the floor every night. So you gotta find other other ways to push the button to get him to respond. You got to you gotta pull him in the office by yourself and talk to him. You gotta pull him in the office with Kyrie IRV. You gotta pull him in office with the gym. You gotta pull him in office of ownership, bring in some form of grace, bringing dirt LEGISTI whatever.
Speaker 9: Trick you got to do to push the.
Speaker 3: Burst there, no, whatever he seeing Dirk every day.
Speaker 9: Whatever the trick is you got to do to push the button.
Speaker 3: Your job.
Speaker 9: My job is to find that button and push it.
Speaker 12: Because he is great, and he's an all time great, but I want to put him in that special room that he deserves to be in. I'm not like this. This guy's you had to talk up to be great. When he walked into this see, he was great. You know, you don't have to hype him up and talk him up. He's great from day one. So now let's get you into that special room.
Speaker 2: He just lost one hundred and seventeen million dollars on JO basically one year. It cost him one hundred and seven day. It cost him one hundred and seventeen million. Now, if that don't get your attention, it should have your undivided attention. Now, I don't know where y'all who makes one hundred and seventeen million dollars a year. Maybe some CEOs, maybe a Christiano Ronaldo, maybe in Bape, maybe someth of them, But he ain't a whole ain't a whole lot of players make it. See one hundred and seventeen million in salary, Jamal anyway, now you got just think about it. You could have been you could have been in that. In Texas, no state income tax. It's thirteen and a half percent. In California. I don't know if you noticed anything. So forty million, they gonna take thirteen and a half percent.
Speaker 3: That's ten.
Speaker 2: So they gonna take four million in or the three so they gonna take by six million from you, right there, Oh Joe on forty.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, listen, let's say he missed out on one seventeen right, whatever you miss out. What let's say he gets his set together, get itself together, gets on the right track. It's a possibility he can recoup that money on the back end and the next deal.
Speaker 3: It all depends.
Speaker 2: Hold up, he's a big enough superstar that he can have he can have deals outside because he projects.
Speaker 3: That's one thing he projects globally.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he can make that much, but you can't make up what you missed. It's kind of like time because yeah, let's just say, for the sake of margat Ohoe, he signs this deal with the Lakers, so one seventeen.
Speaker 3: Three forty five, so he gets.
Speaker 2: To twenty eight to twenty eight, twenty eight, good money, but just say save a Jamal. You remember when Boogie Boogie missed out on what two hundred million by getting traded to by getting traded to, uh the Pelicans, and then he gets injured.
Speaker 3: Never saw pay that again. See that's the thing, o Joe.
Speaker 2: You see, we're under the assumption and we hope we knock on wood that nothing happens. But when you're continuously overweight, you put stress on your body. Your body ain't used to that. Your body ain't used to being trying to go up and down that court on a nightly basis. Jamal, You know at least two nights a week, sometime three nights a week when you're meant to be two twenty. All of a sudden, you trying to play in two sixties. Something gotta give Ojoe, something gotta gillah. You got it from me, and you keep holding logs on top of it, and you see what happened to it.
Speaker 7: That's like you're gonna play me a want he drinking coke? You can't hold on.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand I would I would go on five for one eighty on McDonald's and cheeseburgers and fries and the coch So you know, having a deal with you at my age, with the skill set would never happen any injuries. That's easy work.
Speaker 7: See you was doing that at twenty five s.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen ag number the number they the man created that.
Speaker 3: I know a number.
Speaker 1: Whenever you ready, I'm here. That's all I got to work against, time working on.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me ask you a questions, Jamal, who do you think won the trade?
Speaker 5: I think Dallas one the immediate future, the media part of it. I think the Lakers won the future. And the reason being is.
Speaker 7: Let's have you. And as you know, like.
Speaker 5: We've seen sometimes when he's his fault and he's taking game over the last few years. But he's gonna have a different walkload now, like you said, he's gonna be goldmen picking rolls a lot with Kyrie Luca. That's a great transition from Lebron to Luca as a future superstar.
Speaker 7: Whenever Lebron decides he's had enough, because.
Speaker 5: You gotta have that La. So I think both sides won it. It was just so so weird. The weirdness of it was everything because I just who would.
Speaker 3: Have guessed it?
Speaker 7: Could you imagine Minnesome trade No or Tatum or or there between? Joker.
Speaker 5: It was just a shocking That's why I'm gonna take something else. I think there's gonna be.
Speaker 7: One at that love. I think it's gonna be a shocking trade that happens over this next time period. I plumbase you. I think something's coming.
Speaker 2: And if you look at what Minnesota gave up to get Rudy Gobert, Yeah, Dallas they won't but one first round pick, I'd say, give me twenty seven, give me twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I want to pick swap in between and give me what you gave me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yes, that's how I gotta be because this dude is each generation. Luca's so good at bouncing.
Speaker 7: Luci figured out the game a long time ago.
Speaker 5: When he's playing at times he know he's playing against you, was playing at your coach, Kimmy.
Speaker 7: Joker got that quality Lebron as well. Are you on this? I got you on that. I want you gonna do, coach. Okay, I'm expose him over there like he's.
Speaker 2: One of those dudes the games.
Speaker 7: He's I've always sudden. He plays like you got.
Speaker 5: May phones on, like you listened to shabazone. He saw at peace with his game. That is crazy.
Speaker 7: But now go to wait so we don't see I can't.
Speaker 3: Wait to see it.
Speaker 2: Three times six mans a year of the oldest man in NBA history to have a fifty point game, the only man in NBA history to have fifty at least fifty with four different franchises, the one, the only, Jamal Crawford. Good luck next year in calling games on NBC. Jamal, congratulations, job well done. Hey really appreciate you stopping by the drop offer some insight into this big trade