Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to another episode of Horrid Blood just as ylons its bonus.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I feel so professional with a laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this looks crazy. It's like I never see you look professional.
Speaker 3: Hello, I guess you did on our church episode that y'all will here assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks churchy, not professional. But also me saying you look professional while also I'm looking at your titties.
Speaker 2: You're offering under boob kochie lips you are giving you see my lips.
Speaker 1: No, but when you bent over on an episode, I said, bitch, I saw a coochie lip. Oh yeah yeah, and now you got the I gonna hold you. I feel like I'm gonna have to watch for a nip slip.
Speaker 2: Your tits are oh, let me try. They are out there? You go, okay, okay, we go, there we go. Bitch, don a little naked wardrobe. I don't know if y'all be going on there. They got their little twenty five dollars Tuesday. No, this is you know, this is an audio thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, she just wants Okay, yeah, y'all she's saying, and she said she is skinny, bitch because she glued.
Speaker 3: That's why. Yeah, I fit this dressed a few weeks ago. Well now you're now you're fitting it. Yeah, as you guys know, last week, my stomach was all fucked up. And it's ironic because I wrote this outline before all that happened. But I was like, oh, I want to talk my ketchup about body changes.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Okay, we can do that because.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like I'm not as attractive because I have so many little hiccups along the way to sex.
Speaker 2: Now like hiccups along the way to sex.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like I can't be sexy the whole way through. So you know, we do our monthly date night, so I'm just like, oh, I'm gonna make mine like super nasty and sexy. So we're talking crazy to each other and he was like, yeah, I get on your fucking knees and like let me fuck your face.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, hey, hold on, I had to get a pillow. Here you go. You just wanted to say pill to.
Speaker 3: Make sure I could put my knees on that motherfucker. And then why because she's gonna start hurting.
Speaker 2: Not you're gonna be down there at the moment on my.
Speaker 1: Knees hurt Okay, so you're mad that you thought about your knees hurting before you It's just a few other things.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: So then he's like, no, no, get your ass over here, and I'm like, baby, but I need the cushion. He's like, okay, and I could see the dick getting soft a little bit while I go get the cushion. Okay, now where I am the dick sucking champion. I've been getting a little bit of lockdown lately.
Speaker 1: Not you're getting worse this age, but your whole body falling apart, bitch girl, first of your allergies.
Speaker 2: You now you can't even say you getting locked it away? Dick?
Speaker 1: Are you getting lockedjob because you remove the braces? Do you think that has something to do with it?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm like relearning how to use my mouth.
Speaker 3: But basically what happens was I'm holding over my mouth for my mouth to get fucked.
Speaker 2: Like while I'm holding the shit open.
Speaker 3: Now it's just opened by the selfwitch, and it got fucking stuck.
Speaker 2: Your mouth got stuck open.
Speaker 3: It took I just want to say, three minutes is a very long time when you can't mouth breathe.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't close. Bro was so fucking bad.
Speaker 3: And at first I think he was laughing because he didn't realize what was really happening. I'm just sitting there with to open and I'm drooling. He's like okay, and then he's like no, no, no, suck it, and I'm like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I ran to the bathroom. Bro.
Speaker 3: I start googling like how to and basically like you have to actually meditate and like get your fucking brain relax. Your brain will talk to your mouth to close. Dude, it was fucking now.
Speaker 1: When I had Lockjawn, it ain't work like that. I literally had to well, my dorgs was tight. Mine was tight, so I had to like stack popsicle sticks and physically stretch my mouth.
Speaker 2: So how are you breathing and eating? I mean through a straw.
Speaker 1: I was drinking, but my mouth like, but it came after adent disappointment and I was like, bit y'all fucked up something in my mouth. But they gave me popsicle sticks and I had to like literally, while I was watching TV, put one popsicle in putting. I was stacking popsicle stix to pry my mouth open, and I was like talking, I mean, you don't need to open your mouth that white Oh right, right, you know what I mean, Like, bitch, I'm not walking around. I put your dick in my mouth. Bro, my mouth wouldn't open.
Speaker 2: Mind you. So that whole scenario happens, right.
Speaker 3: So then we trying to have another little bit of a sexy moment and I'm on the edge of the bed getting fucked and we're having like such good, deep intimate sex too, which made it even worse. So I'm like half on the edge of the bed and we're in the new house and I'm kind of like straining back, you know, and he's like, I'm looking at the mountains, baby, this is so beautiful. You're so beautiful. Da da da, And he's talking to me and shit. But right when he's doing this, I realized, like damn, bruh, I was a little uncomfortable, you know what I'm saying, because I'm in this position yet.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like hold on, so mind you.
Speaker 3: He's like grabbed me, hold on to me because he was trying to keep me on the bed, but I needed to hold onto my like you know when you.
Speaker 2: Do a crunk and you got to make.
Speaker 3: Sure you secure the back of the head so that your shit don't get stuck. Okay, And then he started getting soft and he was like, I can tell you're uncomfortable, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Please stop acting like I'm no problem. You know what's crazy? My body.
Speaker 1: I don't feel it when I'll get it when, bitch, I am thirty.
Speaker 2: Five, I don't feel anything until after.
Speaker 1: So like, dear a sex bitch, I'm just wanting you to enter all of my orifices. I want you to just move me whichever way you think my body could go. I let them just do whatever. But after and a couple of days after, bitch, I'm in pain, So they don't know I'm in pain until I got the no. Yeah, I think I think my adrenaline really gets me through sex right now, like my body does things that it doesn't on its own, Like they need to like move my legs all the way back and do all the things.
Speaker 2: But bitch, after bitch, I have to watch my shows on a yoga mat. Oh my god, it's terrible. It's terrible decisions.
Speaker 3: Then let me tell you how I faked my first orgasm with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: All because this is the clip. This is the clip. No, you faking an orgasm with your nigga? That means you bruh.
Speaker 3: It's it was not because anything he was doing wrong. It's because I was on top and I needed to stop. I was on top and it was like backwards too, but tie And you know what makes it worse than a nigga be like, yeah, keep sucking me, keep sucking me, keep throwing it as nigga. No, I can't keep going. So I was like, oh my god, how can I make this stop? But I'm thinking of a failure. I'm like, I get it orgasm, so here it go me. Oh yeah, yeah, Oh my god, it's sto good on the cone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was so good that I had to. And you know what's crazy, I recently didn't even notice. He just started telling me around, Yeah, you can't take the road, dick. I was like, no, camp, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: I am. This is gonna make.
Speaker 1: People be like, who the fuck was the fucker? So I just got on top recently, and you know, I don't get on top on the couch.
Speaker 2: He said, no, Oh, this was like in the bed.
Speaker 1: So I get on top of I ain't gonna hold you, and I do it for like, bitch, not even not.
Speaker 2: Even fifteen seconds. But all I know is that.
Speaker 1: I just went like this, which I just fouled aside and had it played dead. It was like, oh, fuck me from the side, which I literally fell off that dig a dick and just like play dead promise, you're just like left my legs open for him to insert me.
Speaker 2: Well, bitch, I was not gonna be all top think we gotta hide because they're gonna be like damn these holes giving up. Bitch. I was like like I didn't. I didn't care what he was saying.
Speaker 1: I just like fell off the dick, like like literally like fell off.
Speaker 2: The dick and was like, nigga, do some shit you know what I didn't want you to do recently. And I was like, is he fucking high?
Speaker 3: First of all, I was bent over trying to be cute, like in the mirror right He's like, damn, you look so good, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh do I?
Speaker 3: And he was like stay right there, and I'm like stay right here. So now I gotta stay holding.
Speaker 2: My leg I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: This is given forty five dollars tier you were doing a lot from holding.
Speaker 3: The back of my fucking calves while standing up and needed to balance myself while taking a dick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I never let me tell you when I swiped that nigga right, never knew it was gonna turn into that much work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, I just had morning sex the other day and got a cramp at my in my calf, so I had to stop fucking fucking so he could run, cause it was like a Charlie horse cramp like where it was like you know what you get anywhere young, you knew the ones here, Like I was like, oh, I can't move my leg, can't move my leg, And he literally had to massage the cramp out of my calve in the morning.
Speaker 2: But it was like it's morning. Maybe I need water.
Speaker 3: Maybe when I go through these ships, through these shit, it's like little like I don't know, like uncomfortable moments. My man keeps talking shit and keeps doing dirty talk while he's getting fixed, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Not for me now because recently, or maybe it's to keep his dick hard.
Speaker 2: I think it is. He's like, yeah, you think I'll give a fuck while he's like fixing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I will literally have a dick in my mouth while you massage my calf muscle out of being.
Speaker 2: Yep, hurt. Now, how are you gonna suck a dick and get your leg all the way up?
Speaker 1: First off, his dick could be in my mouth and he's reaching down to massage.
Speaker 2: Can you get your leg up there? High?
Speaker 3: Because I get you know, listen, hear me out, Yeah, show me, hear me out. Show me how nigga go massage playing.
Speaker 1: I'm laying down like this, Oh my leg, his dick is right here and he's bit down rubbing my calve.
Speaker 2: It can happen like a sixty nine. Hello.
Speaker 1: No, I better get with the goddamn anatomy and what's available to us.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually, you know what if you ain't you ready? I'm five to one, all of my names are six four plus. They're huge. Their arms can literally actep through my whole.
Speaker 1: Body without moving. Oh that's convenient for you, Yeah it is, bitch. You just got a little taste of the horrible decisions Patreon.
Speaker 2: But why it's up there?
Speaker 1: Tap in for the full, uncut and way nastier episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash horrible Decisions and unlock all the messy, t wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've got decisions.
Speaker 2: If you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatful guess what You've got decisions? What's up for? Say, asshole? Don't know if you know, but you got decision. That's not the one select.
Speaker 3: There was a clip a few weeks ago and you said I'm ready to nigga bull.
Speaker 1: I said, okay them, I'm not gonna hold you. I said it in the group chat. Eden counts your fucking days the way that he hops in our group chat to pick out the fucking worst clips possible. I literally said, Eden, you're gonna make people not want to fuck me at all. You know what, let's yes edn be like, Hey, ladies, wheasey. Do you remember when you said he faked an orgasm? Can I make that a clip? I said, Mandy, when you.
Speaker 3: Said you fuck blah blah blah blah blah, and they were face chiming and checking off.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? Bruh?
Speaker 1: Then he said, can I can I tell them how you got off the dick?
Speaker 2: In fifteen seconds? I said, you want that to be the clip? After?
Speaker 1: I said I need my pussy destroyed and hurting so that I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: The nigga right after them like, no one's gonna wanna fuck me? Bro, what are you doing? I'm gonna be roal with you. This is not in our best interest this show. It's not you know, no, no, bro, hold on.
Speaker 1: When I shared my story, you said, we'll never end this show as long as you want your pussy beat to smithereens No.
Speaker 2: Really, that's how I felt, but was even crazier y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll say, once a quarter, me and my nigga gotta have a conversation about something I said on the show.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, bitch, yeah, see here I go. Once a quarter. I allow it.
Speaker 3: Like we've had some wild ship you know what. It just comes across insane.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to tell y'all wish it, but there was a clear I'm not gonna lie. Uh.
Speaker 1: You guys have a story coming for you on the Patreon if you guys want to hear some.
Speaker 2: Wild fucking shit.
Speaker 1: All I need you to do is not only head on over to Patreon and patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions, but go ahead and google search Tokyo Valentino I on Patreon will.
Speaker 2: Talk the text club whoa.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to call it that, but we'll get into that on a Horrible Decisions episode.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Oh yeah no. It was wild, my god, it was wild like much.
Speaker 1: It allowed me to realize all the people that are like, what are these amazing.
Speaker 2: Sex clubs you go to?
Speaker 1: Because boy, and I was like, oh, bitch, I've been spoiled in New York.
Speaker 2: But I'll let y'all know about that over on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy that how like how the rest of sex clubs can yeah, I know, you know. I was crazy for random sex club in the city ones just for fine, just a Google, which is a just a quick reddit or a quick Google. And I was like, if I look like I was paid to be here, I have to leave.
Speaker 1: We'll get it when I say, bitch ah, y'all got to hear about it. Y'all gotta hear about it.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all may be interested.
Speaker 1: I feel like men might be interested in this place, but we'll talk about it over on the Patreon if you want. If you want to send over a dilemma, a problem you're having. If you want us to tell you you ain't shit or he ain't shit, go ahead and write us at decisions pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a Patreon We leading with you. Yeah, and she never being shit.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, let's get into this. The title of this episode, what did he say?
Speaker 2: We'll get into it.
Speaker 1: First of all, let me say love you bitches down. I started listening to you beautiful ladies when see the God had y'all on Breakfast Club promoting your book. I started listening on Amazon, max out my episodes there and started looking for more. I bought the book and now I'm on Patreon going through older episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love getting addiction.
Speaker 1: By the way, she shouted out my body bodying over on the gram, she said, Okay, okay, the situation I needed by so on, here we go. I'm a thirty eight year old woman and there was this man I would always see that we always locked eyes and smiled at when I would be picking up my routes at work. Okay, I delivered for ups, and he is a driver as well. I never saw anything of it, just casual flirting. By the time I saw him for the fourth time, it was clear he wanted to talk to me, and I just couldn't understand why he didn't have the balls to do so. Me being the forward bitch that I am, I said fuck it because we had time to kill one day while loading our trucks and I shot my shot. He just started staring at me and smiling like a goofy. So I'm like, whoops, totally read that wrong. Oh no, next thing I know, this nigga pulls out a translator for me to talk into.
Speaker 2: I said, like, what the nigga don't even speak English? Boom Okay.
Speaker 1: He is African and newly off the boat. That sounds bad, but whatever. He is twenty nine with no kids and legit only been here a little over a year.
Speaker 2: The English that he knows is very, very bad. I wonder what he speaks however, Oh, we're getting to that.
Speaker 1: However, I gave him my number anyway because it's easier for him to translate via text. Fast forward. This nigga is dicking me the fuck down. It's good and the stamina is unmatched. But I don't understand shit. This nigga be talking.
Speaker 2: About Oh Lork cooks for me like full meals.
Speaker 1: I've met his friends and they don't speak English, so I just be there trying to translate when it's just us around each other. We are using the hell out of Google Translate, and I'm starting to feel dumb.
Speaker 2: He said he is looking for more, and then I.
Speaker 1: Give him the impression this is just sex, but he wants wife and kids.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm old, by the way, she says.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm old Kouchi, and I'm about to be closed for babies. She did say at the top of this letter, she's thirty eight girl. However, he has invited me back home to South Africa and even to New York, where his family made it to live. I can't help but think how embarrassed would my grown ass be telling his mom I'm his girlfriend and don't speak a lick of French and almost ten years older than her son. Is this tacky? Should I leave it at sex or should I get the fuck out of there? Knowing we aren't compatible and he wants more baby. The only thing that translates she said, baby. The only thing that translates correctly to me is them moans. He is an absolute sweetheart and it's not like I wouldn't be in a relationship, but fucking really, too many are stacked against me.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 1: I love y'all regardless off y'all go in on me. Just really wanted to get this out to someone that they too judge you, because my girlfriends definitely don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we would go in on her for what I mean, first of all, wheezy, you'd be going in on the girls. I don't know. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Giving somebody the pussy that you can't even talk to is a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Like you literally say, I am so all for that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you like accents and other language niggas, I don't so to me, if I.
Speaker 2: Can't understand you, I gotta be like, huh, I think it's hot. Okay. So here's another reason that I kind of like what she's doing. Okay, cause to me, he.
Speaker 3: Making a lot of sensing for me because she is having a thrill at the fact that like and also keep in mind the fact that y'all don't speak the same language.
Speaker 2: Is probably why y'all are having great sex too, because you don't know all these niggas, this nigga's thoughts.
Speaker 3: He don't have enough time to be able to say something stupid. He gotta like, actually be premeditated when he.
Speaker 2: Hits you up. Yeah, you gotta text it.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, we get cozy when we're fucking. We get cozy, we get comfortable, We start to feel safer, you know, relationships like as if they come, if they don't. Once you start fucking somebody you're comfortable with.
Speaker 2: What the fuck else can you do?
Speaker 1: Like I don't even like reading subtitles to movies that I don't understand. I don't even watch I don't even like watching dubbed films because what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like? I don't know if I to me. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We always talk about letting people have their own choices, right yeah, if we want, And now this is about to be a toxic taken. I don't care if he wan't wipe and kids, And you've let him know that the Kuchie shop is closed so he can't get kids from you, and you like the sex, but you think this is all too complicated to really get into a relationship.
Speaker 2: With him, bitch, leave it up to him.
Speaker 1: He's bad for wasting his time when you can't give him what he wants. But I think in the meantime you could have fun. But I do think you need to make it clear with Google Translate that you can't give him a marriage or a baby. And if he decides to stay, the same way when bitches decide to stay, when the niggas say I'm not looking for nothing serious and they just hope it changes, Hey, let him stay around so it doesn't work anymore for him.
Speaker 3: Okay, there is another thing I would say as well, as long as you've been clear that you're uninterested like dating people that want children and even letting them think for a second you're gonna change your mind is kind.
Speaker 2: Of fucked up. Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I let niggas know I'll kill they babies, So you gotta be say that in Google Translate. Okay, sop state lines to suck it out or also, I'm I'm old it's baby powder in this uterusm I don't know if I could even have babies right now, like, and maybe that's even too American to say. You gotta hey, Hey, the put is closed. No baby, come out between my legs?
Speaker 2: Oh how are Amanda? What I would say? I agree? I think that's admirable.
Speaker 3: Like, I think it's kind of like dating somebody that doesn't want a relationship and you're like, well, you know, we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: But if you flat out, because I mean, I'm only guessing from your message, you said this probably shot probably gonna close soon, I'm not saying well, also, you don't want to have a kid nobody that you can't really like.
Speaker 1: You can't even communicate, I know, without Google transport. Now, to me, if you do like this man, this is not an ad bit, you better hop your ass on Rosetta Stone Like you might need to take the step to learn his language a little better, and you may need to instead of.
Speaker 2: Just fucking the whole time you're together.
Speaker 1: Maybe teach that nigga some English when he's cooking your meals. Make sure he's saying chicken and rice, like, teach him the American words for even the foods and shit like, teach them something.
Speaker 3: Now do you think it sounds like to me? You need to get out there and start fucking with other niggas. And here's why I say that.
Speaker 2: Oh God, but you real comfortable right now, and next thing, you know, that dick gonna feel so.
Speaker 3: Good, and then you're gonna be like, oh yeah, come make me daddy, and he gonna understand that he can understand.
Speaker 1: More diabolical And if he's not looking at aig of raw, you can't speak to bro.
Speaker 2: Now that I don't agree with.
Speaker 3: What my chart in lace can be a translated you want a dick, you get their dick. But what what I'm saying to you is, I do think if you got yourself to a position where you were stuck, you would feel even worse, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So now I do want to for a fact you don't want no damn baby, And I don't know if he knows for a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do want to take the second part of this letter that I found interesting. Okay, Now, I've caught myself being in the dilemma of right, especially when I was dating actor back so and other guys.
Speaker 2: I've literally not dated certain guys because of this.
Speaker 1: I found it interesting that her thought process also went to, what is his mother gonna think of me? I'm ten years older than him, can't speak their language, like is she gonna judge me? And I've felt that way with certain people as well, Like I wonder.
Speaker 3: Because I was ten years older than Actorbak, but you you know that his mother judgement if you don't want.
Speaker 1: To tell me his family was the sweetest. His family was great and love you for their son. But in terms of like maybe a super religious man, I would be nervous going to a nigga family who go to church every Sunday and go Bible study and live by the Bible, because that's me.
Speaker 2: I actually wouldn't mind that.
Speaker 3: Like my boyfriend's parents are really religious when we pray before meals and him and I don't do any of that stuff. But what I would say is I don't feel crazy about it because he's.
Speaker 2: Not that person.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, but the problem is you're dating a man that wants things you don't want, and I am someone that is.
Speaker 2: Very I will fight this to the death.
Speaker 3: I do not think people that have different family plans and ideals should be dating each other.
Speaker 2: Shut up, I'm gonna date who the fuck I want to date. Damn. I mean, like a lot of these niggas won't kid, and it won't be for me. But you also have said you're not looking for lifetime. First all, stop it why.
Speaker 1: I will be with whoever, however forever long meats whether it's lifetime, I'll be.
Speaker 2: You've been with niggas for a long time.
Speaker 3: You basically had a boyfriend and told us on the show, yeah, till the wheels fall off.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much I said it.
Speaker 1: Sorry that I'm logical you would say things like I'm having a good time right now?
Speaker 2: What is everydings problem?
Speaker 1: We were like, this is how I'm going to explain every relationship I get in until this podcast ends. I told y'all, I'm looking for a healthy, fun relationship that I can create good memories.
Speaker 2: That's it. Wait now, I remember when you said That's when I was like, create memory, any memories in a healthy fun environment. Chall leave in a nigga. He said that shit to me. I just want to create some memory. Fuck you nigga? What bro? That's you don't want to create memories with your nigga? That's all you want to do? What else is there to do? Wipe me up? I'll take a ring, kind of I'll take a nice ring. Men, DC, you already had a man drop down on his knees. Y'all gotta check the Patreon to hear more about that. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I do feel like now I could be like I've been proposed to, so said, y'all, bitch, just want to talk shit?
Speaker 2: Have you been proposed to? Even though?
Speaker 3: But you know, one of my homegirls got into it with a dude she was dating and he said something like that, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Ooh, oh, it's the patriarchy, bitch.
Speaker 1: They will make you feel like your value is nothing if you ain't got a baby or a nigga ain't even popped the question to you.
Speaker 3: They were in an argument and he was like, you know, you're thirty nine years old and you've never even been married.
Speaker 2: So I was like, excuse me. She still gave him plissy.
Speaker 3: They were in a fight. I don't know what she did, but I just was like, you know what, the bitch is. Here's the other thing I would like to say. I think what men fail to realize a lot of times that kind of is hurting women because we are explaining it enough. You don't need to prove your loyalty to a nigga if you want to leave a nigga because he ain't shit.
Speaker 2: That should be worn like a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking about that a lot during Valentine's Day week, Like one of my friends was having a hard time because she was recently single of Valentine's d and I was like, brot bit, he was cheating on you and begging for you back, and you left him because.
Speaker 1: A second, wait a second, what's the update before we get out of here? On the mama who was on the deathbed for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Tell me does she sam? Does she not see?
Speaker 1: We need a quick update on this because it don't make sense to talk about Valentine's Day in March.
Speaker 2: We need the update all what happened here one moment? What happened? All right?
Speaker 3: I just texted her off and to read a bitch? Okay My text February fourteenth, one thirty pm, Thinking about you, my girl. I hope you're doing well. You look so beautiful on your stories. I hope you're spending your day having fun in bed, rotting, eating, watching TV, having fun, whatever.
Speaker 2: Call me if you want to talk. Okay, you can reflection, Okay, you can read it. That's good. Not after you don't write it, bitch.
Speaker 3: Hey dot dot dot, So I guess instead of telling you what I'm doing, I'll just send you this photo. The photo is her and his feet together in bed. I said, oh, Mom's alive. Question Mark, Hey, you're fatty, she said. After he told me the lies which I feel that we're about his mom, he called me and did say that he had a lot of plans for spending time with her, but he realizes this is important to me and he decided to show up for me. I'm really grateful, but at the same time, I'm not letting it go past me that he could have been lying about the mom. But if we think about it, weezy, what if she really is sick and what it is on life? Then I rode back, let's talk on February sixteenth. I'm gonna let you enjoy your weekends, sist.
Speaker 2: Here's the here's the thing. These niggas be play. I actually do think his mom is sick.
Speaker 3: What I don't believe is that he needed to go see her February twelfth and said that on January thirty, he.
Speaker 1: Uh, he changed that flight from Cabo and said, I'll do that another time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think and remember Mandy, she cut it, she brought it, she cut it off. So then he was like, all right, I'm fanna, I guess, but do we know those were really his feet?
Speaker 2: It could have been a side nigga. No, no, no, no, it's him. It was his feet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, because she know a lot of me about it, like she's like, yo, I'm back with this nigga. But I think that at the end of the day, niggas do see whatever they feel like you will. I got a valid being that she is getting cash from the situation. You know, this is an athlete we're talking about here. I think that's why she succumbed to the bullshit.
Speaker 2: My friend did the same thing this weekend, so I can't say shit that went literally called me an excitement.
Speaker 1: She was coming home at eleven am in the morning after we went out, and she was like, I said, damn, girl, well parties you hit up like la close early.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, girl, he pomped in on me. He's supres and I'm like, girl, it's all star weekend. He ain't comfort you. He gotta work.
Speaker 1: You did not say that I did say that, but she had already tol. Yes, she had already told me how like toxic the situation was and how she was healing, just to tell me I'm unhealed. I like this toxic shit, I said, girl, I don't want to hear about it no more because you don'et crashed out over niggas before, and this is so unhealthy. I don't support it. But get your pay girl, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, y'all, But get your repaid. Okay, girl, but have another niggas. You said, what get your repaid? But have another nigga, Like that's the thing, Like if you're gonna stay with somebody because the situation is beneficial to you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I mean we'll see she's getting flown up by someone else this week, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: She hose can be happy, Mandy.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that anyways. Guys, thank y'all for.
Speaker 2: Tuning in to another You Got Decisions.
Speaker 1: If you want us to read about your dilemma and give you the best advice that you could get anywhere on the internet, send us your dilemma over.
Speaker 2: At you Decisions Pod. I was gonna say, you got Decisions.
Speaker 1: Decisions Pod at gmail dot com and if you want to watch this full video, head on over to our patreon.
Speaker 2: That's patreon dot com backslash.
Speaker 1: Horrible Decisions, where you also still get a Horrible Decisions episode every mother fucking week. Strop for tuning in to you got motherfucking decisions.
Speaker 2: Put the Hope back