Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to I've never said this before with me Tommy di Dario, So today's guest is probably one of the coolest dudes I've had.
Speaker 2: The opportunity to hang out with. He just oozes cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like when he's not even trying to be cool, there he is being cool again. Milo Mannheim joins me today, who is best known for his starring role as Zed in Disney's hit movie musical franchise as Zombies, which just wrapped production on its fourth installments. He also stars as Wally in the smashit series School Spirits, which just releaates his second season. The series is now on Netflix, where it's sat in the top ten for multiple weeks, and a third season is on the way. No surprise there, it was such a beloved show. And because he's not busy enough, he's making his off Broadway debut starring as Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors, which is receiving rave reviews. Is it safe to say that everything Milo touches turns to gold?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: He is such a brilliantly talented artist but also a really good human And today we are celebrating the work that you love, but we're also getting to know a deeper side to an artist that so many have been schering on for quite some time now. So let's see if we can get Milo to say something that he has never said before.
Speaker 2: Milom, my man, how you doing today.
Speaker 3: I'm great. Thank you for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm psyched to have you. And welcome to New York. I mean, you've been here for a minute now, but this is your poem for now?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I mean I went to NYU for one year, but I really didn't get to explore as much as I wanted to. It was a pretty rigorous schedule. And now I'm working. I'm staying in like Midtown, so I'm really in the heart of it all and I'm loving it. It's life. Life is living.
Speaker 2: Out here, all right. I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm an East Coast guy, so I've been in New York for a while now, so I always like to welcome a new friend to the city.
Speaker 3: So welcome, thank you. I feel welcome. I just added a friend to my arsenal.
Speaker 2: There we go, there, we go.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: We're going to town from New Jersey friends, so we're some of the best kind because we got your back.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. See, I'm a Jew, so I'm sure we get like the Italians and Jews getting mixed up all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we're family. We're totally family.
Speaker 3: Honorary baby.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. I love you already. Well, I'm so happy you're here. Thanks for joining the show. You're here for a very good reason in New York. And of course you're starring off Broadway in Little Shop of Horrors, which is so much fun and such an iconic show. Do you actually have a show tonight?
Speaker 3: I do have a show tonight, and in fact, me and Liz have an interview together, so she's waiting in the lobby right now and she'll come up here whatever this is done. But yeah, that's been something to learn, is how to really take care of yourself and be responsible. I mean, in film it's a lot different than in theater. And I feel like when I'm on stage, I'm having like the best time and i feel like I'm not working. And then when I'm off stage the work really begins and I'm trying to be responsible. It's not working out very well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was gonna say, how are you here, like kicking it with me, and then you're gonna go see Liz and do something and then go on stage like half hour later. Like that's normal for you. You don't need to be in like silence for two hours prepping, you know, for.
Speaker 3: The first time in my career, I'm really like valuing alone time and not doing anything. I always tell my team, and I feel like people know this about me. I relax by doing stuff Like when I'm just sitting alone in my room, I kind of spiral and just like my thoughts take over and I'm like I need work or something. But it's so nice to be in the flow of things here. That's what's so beautiful about theater. A great thing about film is that it's new every day, and you know you're shooting a scene and then when it's done, it's done. But here we've gotten into such a good groove. So I think I've gotten over, you know, some of the anxiety about that, and I feel like I'm in the groove now and sometimes doing these things really wake me up. Good for my voice, I guess when I haven't been talking all day, a little bit of talking, but I don't know. Every day is different. I wake up feeling so different every day, but I'm feeling happy to be here right now.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we know your work in film and television and we're going to celebrate that in a bit. But let's talk about Seymour. I mean, such an iconic character. What made you be like, Yeah, I want to play that character. Let's go, let's rock. I'm moving to New York to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, the number one thing was to be able to work with Michael Mayer, who's directing the show, and you know, I've loved him my whole life. And first of all, I saw this show like five or six years ago with Jonathan Groff, and I went to it because you know, my mom had got us tickets and I was, you know, of course excited, But I left that theater like wow. I did not give this show nearly the credit it deserved. It's such a brilliant show and this production is so well done and it's so fun. It's like being shot out of a cannon from beginning to end. And yeah, just to know that I could have been a part of that in any way was crazy. In fact, when I got the audition or not the audition the offer. I thought it was for the dentist, and I did not know that they had se me in that Seymour role in their heads. And then when I found that that's what it was, I was so game. And it's interesting, you know, bringing your own spin to it. That's the beauty of this production. Everybody does it so differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: And you and Liz Gillies, you guys take people on a journey, and I imagine there's a lot of trusts you have to put into your co star in this type of show and in these types of roles. So what was the moment where you knew you could lean on her and you could trust her, Like, was there something that happened where you were like, Okay, we got each other.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. First and foremost, I was a little bit I don't want to stay scared intimidated by Liz. I mean, she's a powerhouse of a person, of an actress, of a singer. I was so excited to be working with her, and I really didn't know much about who she was as a person, and I got sick the first week, so I missed the first week of rehearsals, which killed me, but she reached out to me and she, you know, we had a really long face time we went through the whole show, and I was like, Wow, he's such a sweet, kind person, obviously incredibly talented. But I think that's what I realized. We kind of had the same vision for how we wanted to do this. The show is very over the top and heightened, and a great note Michael Mary gave me was this isn't real, but it's true. You know, none of these things that are happening are real. The plant is freaking talking. You know, a lot of this stuff is over the top, but underneath all of it is truth. And after that FaceTime with Liz, I realized we both really valued bringing a grounded aspect to the show through all the chaos, and as we've been doing it more and more, we've just found magical moments together. And Yeah, I really am so grateful that she's so collaborative and that we had the same sort of idea of how we wanted it to present.
Speaker 1: It's always nice when you get to work with someone you actually really enjoy, right, my god.
Speaker 3: And I mean I think she's fantastic just watching her, watching the things that I've seen her in, but getting to know her is even better. I mean, and now we have such a good relationship. We've been doing it for over a month now, and it's great if I you know, I have a friend in New York in her right now always, which is great. And there's something about just being on the journey together. I mean that you experience with all castmates of things that you do, but nobody truly understands what it is other than the people in the cast doing it together, and the people are part of the production, so we really get to, you know, talk about those things. Not that there's many problems with the show at all, but if we are feeling things within ourselves, we can talk it out and have an intelligent person on the other side to tell us what is just in our head and what's real. And it's also really refreshing to know someone like her. She gets stressed out before shows too, and she's worried about her voice, and I'm like, ah, okay, you're so fantastic and you're feeling this way, then maybe I'm feeling this way. You know, it's normal, and it's not true because I don't think that when she feels that way, it's it's correct. I think it's just those things in our head, you know, they get to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's nice to have a reminder that someone else is feeling it and going through it at the same.
Speaker 2: Time as you.
Speaker 1: I think we always forget that whatever the feeling is, but it's like, oh no, that person feels the same way.
Speaker 2: I take it.
Speaker 1: You two have some fun too on that stage and backstage. What's the quirkiest thing you guys do when you're between scenes or backstage?
Speaker 3: You know, it's usually like before or after the show, because I feel like once the show starts, we're like so locked in. There are a few moments, but we're just chilling backstage together. And when it started, we were talking about the show and we're like about to get ready for this thing. Like the one part I think about is when the Dentist is singing the Dentist song. That's like two or three minutes that we're just chilling backstage together. And it started with you know, those anxieties and great things that we're looking forward to, and now it was just like what did you do today? Like, how was the trip? And it's nice to know that we finally like settled in. But I don't know. I mean, the the rest of the cast is very quirky, and me and Liz kind of were in the same boat when we started, and we we wanted to feel the environment and we wanted to make sure that, you know, the vibe we were bringing made sense. But like opening night, because everybody else had done it so many times, they were already in that you know, goofy thing. A lot of the times. I don't know if I should be saying this, but we're singing random stuff that sounds good, like with the music on stage. But like there's one part where it's a tradition now, I guess during the like opening part of the second act, there's a part where everybody goes Shaka Khan and they sing the they sing the name Shaka Khan, and I was like, I don't know how this started, but I'm not questioning it and I'm going to join in. But I guess that's a little tidbit and fun information about the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Now people are going to be showing up looking for that moment that's that's so awesome. Do you do you feel like, you know, you've done so much TV, don't You've done film? Obviously, you've done a lot of stage work. But at this point do you get stage fright? Like do you feel that before you go on or it's just smooth saleing every night?
Speaker 3: One percent I get stage fright. There are some nights when I don't, and I'm very grateful for it, and I make it clear to everybody. I'm like, I'm not nervous. I'm not nervous, like we're gonna kill the show. But at first I thought the stage fright was because I was not prepared, and that's not true, because I do so much preparation and take it very seriously. And that's where the stage fright comes from, is that I care so deeply. You know, we we got it, We got the show in our pockets. We if something goes wrong, which it rarely does, we have the tools to be able to fix it. That's the beautiful thing about live theater. But I just care. You know, every audience that comes in, you can hear them murmuring before the show, and I think it would be weird not to have some nerves and excitement, because that would mean that you're not, you know, doing the show for this audience. So it's not debilitating stage fright, but it's you know, it's definitely a feeling that's there. It's those butterflies for sure. I think the time I don't get that is when we're doing something on film that we've already done like ten hours of and it's like, all right, we got one in the bag, let's just have fun.
Speaker 1: So interesting to hear an artists talk about the different mediums and how they feel and react to being on those types of sets, because they are also very different. I think what's so cool is when you do something like this, I imagine you learn a lot about yourself. Right, So is there something you've learned about yourself or a way you've changed through doing this role, through being in New York, through being a part of this production that you can think.
Speaker 3: Of totally A couple things. I think when it comes to just like life, I'm realizing how much I value routine. I have add and I think that sometimes in film it's so you know, different every day, You're waking up at a different time every day, and I didn't realize how much that actually can throw me off. And here having your schedule, you know, be pretty much the same every day. You get into a rhythm that makes life easier in general. And I thought that maybe, you know, getting a cup of coffee with a friend before a show would stress me out because I'm like, I need to be resting my vocal cords right now. But it's like the more you give life, the more you get from it, I guess, is what I'm realizing over here. And that's what I love so much about New York is it's impossible not to be living life. In LA It's you really got to plan your days and it's easy to miss one and just spend it at home. But here you just walk outside and stuff is happening. What I've learned as an actor on this stage is, you know, I think it's really a great thing when you want to improve and you want to be better, and you know, every day get better and progress. But I don't think it's necessarily good when it becomes debilitating and you tell yourself you're not good. You know, I am here for a reason, and I got to remind myself that sometimes. And this is another one of the things that I talk about with Liz all the time. Is like, what of these things that we're thinking about are true and we can work on, and what are we like we've got this one hundred percent. We just like don't feel that way, you know. So I think there's a Feelings can be indicators of things, you know, really happening that need to change, or things that are going great, but they can also just be random, floating thoughts that have no purpose. And I think doing this show has helped me identify which ones to care about and which ones not to care about.
Speaker 1: Oh that must be so refreshing. I mean, I know we're all works in progress, so I'm sure some days are easier than others. With all of that being said, but it feels like, I don't know, being here in New York and being a part of this production maybe has lessons any anxieties that you have and things like that totally.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to like give a spoiler to the end of the show. I thought of multiple things that I've never said before for but one of those things was just like, I have anxiety. I have pretty bad anxiety. And I feel like in this world, especially in this industry, you're always putting out the good parts of yourself. I'm a very go lucky, happy guy, very positive and very grateful. However, you know, we all got our problems, we all got our things that we overthink, and I think it's unfair to not, you know, at least be open that those exist. I think it can be dangerous when you're just seeing all the perfect stuff, you know, So I that was one of the things. I have, multiple of things that never said before, But I think it's important just to let people know, like we all have those anxieties, you know. I think any good artist or any good you know, in whatever job, is conscious about the work they're doing, you know, and you just want to think about it positively and forward rather than something that gets you stagnant in your head.
Speaker 1: For sure, and anxiety can be so crippling, right, So it's like learning how to work around that totally.
Speaker 3: The audience here are so loving, though, and you know, I've been you know, social media is such a weird place because I feel like a lot of people say things they don't even really believe online and here it's like all these people bought tickets. They're coming here because they want to see the show, they want to love it, And I sometimes you think the audience is like a comment section, you know, and they're going to judge you that harshly. But that's not the case. You know. It's so loving here, and it kind of goes with the rhythm of New York, like it's easy here to put life outward and you know, perform for the audience and spread it this way rather than always looking inward. And I think there's you know, good parts about that as well. Go through a lot of therapy, a lot of looking inward, but it's just nice to it's honestly, in such a chaotic city, it's very relaxing somehow, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I feel that.
Speaker 1: I feel that deeply, and I'm very much like you, where I'm always thinking about what I want to do next. Mine spins and it's hard to turn it off, and I feel like here being in that environment, I don't know, it's soothing in a weird way.
Speaker 2: So I feel you.
Speaker 3: And my friends here. I have a lot of my friends from the show's school spirits here, and whenever we get together, we always have the best conversation and it's always forward and it's always something I've never really thought deeply about, and it unlocks a whole new, you know, sector of my brain. So I don't know, I just the fluidity of New York and the lack of fear to be yourself is something I really value here.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh I love hearing that because I love the city so much, so I love when other people feel the same way. And you bring up school spirits renewed for season three. I know, congratulations, very very well deserved. I know the writers are amazing and the writing room takes care of it all, but like, let's play for a minute.
Speaker 3: What would be.
Speaker 2: One dream storyline?
Speaker 1: If you could pick anything out of the hat and say that's my dream, what would be?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, this is what I found on the second season is that I really enjoy doing scenes with the living kids, even though you know we're dead. There's just a really like fun dynamic that happens there. But you know, the thing is like I would if we're gonna play, I'm down to play and we'll go crazy. But the thing that I love so much about the show is it's such a wild concept that they do in such a real way, Like there's nothing there's so many creative things, and none of them feel like absurd and like they're betraying the show, you know, And I think this season they're really gonna get into playing about like what this world is, like why this is happening, and I'm curious to see what they come up with. But in my wildest dreams, this is what I would want. Honestly, I'm so jealous of the actors that get to play two people when their body gets like inhabited by some other soul. But I won't be able to do that because I'm dead and I don't really have a body. I am the spirit, and I don't know how it would be possible for, you know, another character to hop into Wally's body where I could portray one of the other actors or their characters. But that would be something really fun to do, maybe on another show or something else. But you know, it also would be really interesting to see another actor try to portray Wally through their character. I don't know if we're seeing that this season. I have no idea what's happening this season, but I did have a quick call with them and it sounds like they're really getting into the adventure of solving this world. So we'll see about that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay, we can't wait for that. That should be awesome. And the cast is amazing. Peyton List, you know, she's wonderful. You seem to surround yourself with these talented, brilliant women that you work with and all these different projects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get really lucky. Everybody is a incredibly talented be so different at the way that they approach life, acting and see all great people. And I have a basically entire female team as well, like my manager is that whole team. And I've grew up a single child with a single mother or an only child rather, so you know, having amazing, powerful women in my life is a running theme, and I hope it keeps running.
Speaker 1: Are you someone that when a season comes out of a show, or you know, reviews come out for your off Broadway production or your movies come out, are you like all up in the reddit threads and blogs checking things out secretly or you do let it go?
Speaker 3: Great question. I am learning things as I go, And something that I'm grateful that I've never really done is read like critics reviews, whether they're good or bad. But I do a lot of the times, like in the group chat of school spirits, somebody will send a reddit theory that was like correct or something really cool that might be upcoming, and then I can't help go down that rabbit hole. I'm here for the love, Like why would I ever listen to a hater? You know what I mean? Like, if you don't enjoy it, then don't watch it, you know, or don't. I think it's so weird that we comment on things that we don't like, like why would you put that in your own life? And I understand if the show's not for you, but like, why would you waste your own energy on that? But when it comes to the love and people getting into it, I'm all about that. I'm deep in the reddit thread all the time. I've mentioned it in many interviews that the reddit thread for school Spirits is awesome. And also, just like tiktoks, I think that like the seeing the edits that people put together, they're really creative. They put they'll do like a song from one time that you would never think would go with this, and it just works. And I feel like a lot of these TikTok editors are going to become successful filmmakers eventually.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, no, I could totally see that and that's what's so cool about a lot of the work that you do. It's the fans are so passionate and the work resonates in such a big way that people get so invested there, all up in the Reddit threads and writing things online and tiktoking and all of it. I mean, even for Zombies, the franchise that you've been a part of, you know, the fourth movies coming out, I imagine that holds a really special place in your heart too.
Speaker 3: You know, with every project I do, there's always a moment or a few moments where I look back on Zombies because Zombies started this all for me. I don't know if I'd be here if it weren't for Zombies. And not only Zombies won, but I just had such an incredible experience making Zombies four as well as a producer, which was a completely new thing. But I'm seriously so grateful for all these experiences, and they've all been generally amazing. Like, if there's ever a problem, it's because I'm like homesick being far away, but you learn something about yourself Ben as well. I think that it's really all about reframing and trying to get the good out of everything, but everything's been so different, you know, and going back to seeing stuff online and whatnot. The thing that is awesome and also sucks is when somebody mentioned something that you weren't really thinking about while you were shooting it, and you're like, oh, that's such a great point. I wish that I was like leaning into that or whatever, or maybe they wouldn't have even caught it if I was thinking so hard on that. It's an interesting dynamic to see what people pick up versus what you intended to put down. Sometimes it's exactly what you wanted them to get. Sometimes it's something completely different. But yeah, uh back to zombies, I mean it's it started it all for me. Hopefully I will always have this great relationship with Disney, and I will always be grateful for Zed. I mean, he's a homie and great person, so yeah, dead person.
Speaker 2: Rather yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are hoping for a fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth film all of it.
Speaker 3: Well so too, and you know what, to be honest, like I used to get really frustrated when it felt like franchises or shows we're trying to squeeze too much out of it, or like elongate something. But we've created a universe with Zombies where the creativity can just flow forever, and it's it's such an absurd concept, but it works and we can keep going. And we have this great new group of kids in Zombies four where we are kind of passing the torch to them and hopefully they can you know, take the ball and run with it. And I hope to be involved with that franchise for as long as it goes, hopefully producing them as we go, maybe even directing one one day. I know it's a behemoth of a thing to direct a musical movie like that, but I'm picking up the pieces and learning how to do it as they go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something tells me Europe for the challenge, and I think you would definitely succeed in sore and doing something like that.
Speaker 2: But you know what's really cool about you.
Speaker 1: A lot of people who come from the Disney world and the Disney background, you know, kind of have a complicated relationship or sometimes a transition into adulthood might be a journey that's a little harder to navigate, but it seems like for you it's all been pretty seamless.
Speaker 3: Thank you for saying that. That was something I really connected with liz On as well, Like I don't know why, I didn't have any preconceived ideas about her relationship with Nick, but I am. I have a uniquely great relationship with Disney. I love them and talking with her. She has such fond memories of her time on Victorious as well, and you know, we were in such different times. But to hear her speak about it as lovingly as I, you know, feel about zombies is so refreshing. And I also think that it's just this time that makes it a lot easier. Beforehand, I think it was just a little bit harder to do all these different things, you know, and now, I mean so many things in my career I never expected and I've hits. I've checked so many boxes of different types of stuff I've done, like a movie about Jesus that was a musical. I also did all horror movie with Eli.
Speaker 2: Roth, like what's up Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe shout out, by the way, hold on, I have something cool to show you.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 3: I just got the Thanksgiving soundtrack on vinyl, which I just think is the weirdest, coolest.
Speaker 2: Thing that is sick.
Speaker 3: I know the fact that they made that is Eli Roth really gets into his stuff like he is just he has been living Thanksgiving ever since it came out. And hopefully, you know, we do a second one on that. I'm glad I'm not dead from the first one, so hopefully I come back.
Speaker 1: I think when something is such a pivotal and life changing thing for your career that it's always nice when you can revisit it with fond memories and grow that relationship to your point, maybe in a director role, maybe in a producer role.
Speaker 2: So that's really cool to see.
Speaker 1: I think you'll be doing a lots more and in all verticals, you know, in your career.
Speaker 3: Thank you man. I hope so. And like you said, those things are big, you know, they can really launch you in a direction, and I'm it's you know if that's if it launches you in a direction you don't want to go. I totally understand how it could be frustrating for people, but luckily it I never really expected to have such a musical career, honestly, and I feel like I have one because of Zombies.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's so many talented people come out of that that kind of Disney class and family and I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to think, was Sabrina Carpenter in your class?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we met like at events through Disney, and we've become much closer just through other things as well. But I always think about Disney sort of like a high school, Like you come in as a freshman and you have the seniors there. And I remember, like when Gary Marsh was leaving, he had a couple of us come in or it wasn't him, We surprised him during a meeting just to say how grateful we were for him. And it was me, Dove, Cameron, Raven Simone, and Ashley Tisdale, And I remember and like Duve I was even old, like older than I was, and I would consider her a senior to my freshman. But I remember sitting there like with Dove and we were, you know, closer at that time, and I'm like, oh my god, like that's Raven and Ashley and we're just here as like just four Disney kids, you know, thanking this guy that made it all happen. And that was one of those moments where I was like, I'm so grateful that they're all, you know, so warm and loving and truly I I don't know. Maybe it's a testament to Disney, maybe it's a testament to who I want to surround myself with. But I really look back on everybody there being super warm and you know, similar to me and Liz right now on this show, similar to Dancing with the Stars, we're all on the same boat and it's a really weird boat to be in. So I think just having that you know, mutual understanding sets you off on a good foot. And you know, there's lots of mentors there, and I hope to be a great mentor for the incoming freshman's. I feel like I've graduated, but I'm still there. So you know, all these new kids before, I think that they were grateful to have Meg and I and Chandler and Kylie as well. But we love taking on that role.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool that you all have each other's backs and you all seem to meet in different ways. Again, like you doing the feather you know video with Sabrina Carpenter. It must have been a really fun moment for you to be like, oh cool, like she's asking me to be in this epic video.
Speaker 3: That happened so whimsically, by the way, like she asked me the day before or like, I don't know, less than a few days and I happen to be here and it was It's so fun for the fans to see that, especially when like me and Sabrina were never on the same show, Me and Liz obviously were never on the same show. And I think it just gets people really excited. But it's also so cool for us, you know, like we think about that too, and it's just like, you know, always such a great pairing. I mean, everybody that I've worked with, you know, from Disney outside of Zombies is so great. I just saw Karen Brar today at some event right now, and we just like connected on our our time back then and what we've been up to now, and it's great. Yeah, all love, all love.
Speaker 2: We like that.
Speaker 1: Well, Milo, I could talk to you for literally five more hours, but you got a show to get to tonight, so I'm going to wrap this up. And the last question I want to ask you is based off the title of my show, which is I've never said this before, And it was born from this idea of giving people the space to talk about things they don't always get the chance to talk about in quick SoundBite interviews. So I'm wondering, is there anything you can think of today that you've never said before that you want to share?
Speaker 3: You know? I keep thinking of two and one is more serious and one is more just like a fun fact, and I feel like we kind of covered it. But I've never said this before, but I do have anxiety, you know, and that's something that I think is important to share. And we've talked more in depth about that. But I just think it's fair to know that we all, you know, go through these things and we're not just who we present ourselves as. But the other thing that I think is very important to know about me, I've never said this before, but I'm an extremely sentimental person. I collect. I'm an avid collector of things. I have multiple collections from places I've been to. I've collected like I'll collect like magnets or like little souvenirs of those places, a shot glass that I think was interesting. I have like a cologne collection. I know, it's kind of like bougie of me to say. I also have a collection of tattoos of projects that I've done. I have like a little charm bracelet on my ankle. I have one for zombies, I have one for Dancing with the Stars. I have one for school spirits. I believe all of those are matching with people that I've done those things with. Dancing with the Stars with Alexis wren Z, the z for Zombies originally with Kylie and now like half of the cast. Meg has one, Carla has one. And then the ghosts that I have for school spirits I have with Spencer McPherson and Rainbow with two of my best friends. So I'm just a really sentimental guy. I tried to like clean out my house the other day, and it was one of the more, like, more difficult things I've ever done in my life. I felt like I was going through a breakup. But I'm not a hoarder by any means. But I keep everything because I love reminiscing on those memories. Long ass answer, But that's what you got.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm a sentimental man myself, so I think that's awesome we cherish the memories in our lives. I'm all about that. And thank you for also opening up about your anxiety. I think that's really cool for people to hear and know that we all go through the same shit and it doesn't matter what we do. So oh, man, Milo, you are just you're the goat. Like I'm such a fan of you as a human. Now, I'm so happy we could connect and I hope you know you now have another friend.
Speaker 2: In New York.
Speaker 3: Dude. We got to link up so I can hear you talk instead of me just like spitting stuff at you for half an hour. So I'm excited to meet you in person.
Speaker 1: Likewise, likewise, I'm gonna come see your show. We'll figure it out. Congratulations on all of your success, man, keep on rocking.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I hope you have a good time. Let me know when you comes. I can meet you in the.
Speaker 1: Theater after for sure, for sure. Thank you man, all right, I love you.
Speaker 3: Peace out.
Speaker 1: I've Never Said This Before is hosted by Me Tommy Dedario. This podcast is executive produced by Andrew Publisi at iHeartRadio and by Me Tommy, with editing by Joshua Colaudney. I've Never Said This Before is part of the Elvis Duran podcast network on iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: For more, rate review and
Speaker 1: Subscribe to our show and if you liked this episode, tell your friends Until next time, I'm Tommy Dedario.