Speaker 1: What up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Amelio Rojas, I'm here on the Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: Bootleg CAV podcast Special guest here, my guy, Emilia Rojas.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up? Man? Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. A new album is out right now. Yeah, dude, it's I'm hype. Like I was gonna say, you say you felt fell back in level with rap again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like with rapping, with rapping because.
Speaker 1: You're you know, you're one of them ones. But you know, I feel like you've kind of expanded some of your sound over the years at different different times.
Speaker 2: You know, I was chasing records. I'm not gonna lie, you know, like I was caught in that like trying to get a hit. Yeah, you know, because I had a little bit of success like where shit like almost happened.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh this is nice. And then, you know, how do you feel about like right now it does feel as wide open as ever to be a latinum See, I mean I think it like the Mexican ship right now is lit.
Speaker 2: The Mexican Ship is lick. Shout out to Coyote, Yeah, you know those A homies. Shout out to homie Dominman, Fire Fire Fire, it's like I think to be a Latino right now, you know, it's like a specific I think the Mexican Ship is lit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I still don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about it, because it's still like it's still you called it the Mexican Ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, well, that's fair, that's a fair point everything. But like all the labels are looking for like the next Mexicano T. Now they're like, yeah, we need to we need to sign Mexican, the new Mexicano T. And then I feel like the l A the La ship is just like there's so much like I guess, virality behind a lot of this ship. What do you mean, like Lefty Gunplay? Oh yeah, yeah, Like Lefty gun Play is going crazy on it. But you know, and the music is like it's like real street shit, Like his music mean too, he's dope, And you know, I feel like there was like a guy like guys like Coyote are getting like just a lot of love and respect because they're just doing dope ship and they happen to be Mexican. Yeah, I mean, I think that's kind of the goal. Is like the music has gotten a lot better, and I think like finally, like the quote unquote, like music industry is recognizing like in the United States, like you know, Mexicans are probably gonna be the biggest minority and if they're not already, at least in the Southwest. Yeah, it's it's crazy. So it's like it's weird.
Speaker 2: I think like in the past, there was a lot of emphasis on like being an exotic Latino, like you know, you have people from like Latin America, right, But now I think they recognize, Oh, these kids that listen to Bad Money also listen to Drake, So there's like a full demographic of people that.
Speaker 1: Again, a lot of the Corridos artists are like they dressed like rappers. The fools are fucking double cupped, double supreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hella chains on, Yeah, they got front I excuse me, grills showing my age.
Speaker 1: Well, why do you think you fell back in love with getting back to you know, kind of because the project is dope. It's a really dope body of work, and you're you know, I feel like it's like a nice like updated version of what you were kind of like people knew you for you know, ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I feel like that too, And I wanted to really just focus on telling stories that not a lot of people were telling, you know, like I got a record on that.
Speaker 1: Did you hear Teal Forever yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Teal Forever is like about me not having kids, right or like, you know, there's a skateboard record and I know Lupe did kick Push, but it wasn't the most authentic skateboard.
Speaker 1: How you grew up wanted to be a skater?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you know, it was like I think I really wanted to tell those stories. And we're also like in this really interesting time, like just in general, like with life right where I feel like different voices need to be heard and perspectives and I just think it's time.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like at a time like right now in the world, we're lacking conscious rap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, you don't need those SKA I don't need them on so lacking conscious rap.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think the music industry, the hip hop industry has only historically, really ever let a few conscious lyricists in right, and I think even the ones that we have, like kind of you know, carrying the torch right now, are not the most conscious, they're a little vapid and they're a little narcissistic.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's what I mean. Like like back in the day, you think when we're yeah, I know who you're talking about, but uh, there's one guy that popped in my head. But back in the day when we had kind of that like ninety eight, ninety nine, two thousands era, there was like kind of the main quote unquote conscious rappers. I just don't know who that is now. Now that's like talking about like world issues, the issues that are like extremely I mean, you're you just did a crazy freestyle. People want to go watch it. You would touch on so much stuff. But I just feel like we're lacking like a young voice that has I guess, like a hold of the kids that can kind of like because I feel like there's so much like the capitalism comes first with all these new artists, like I don't know who's standing for shit, like for real, like right now, you know what I'm saying, Like I think it's easy to post a meme, but like's where's the fucking content and the music? Here's the records? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like you know, I think that kid Red Veil I haven't heard of him, so he was. I think he's on you know, a Mirabasi.
Speaker 1: I've heard of him, the label, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got he's got his Sparta shit Sparta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think they dropped a record, I believe.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard the record, but I know he uh. He was like very pro Palestine like one of his shows, and like, you know, I think that's dope. You got like Kilanie, I know she's not a hip hop artist, for sure, She's saying a lot of dope.
Speaker 1: Ship with the ships, for sure.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're right, you know that people ain't talking about ship. Yeah, people just really concerned about, like you know, where the next check is coming from, not really ruffling feathers.
Speaker 1: I think like being a conscious rapper now is like supporting Kamala Harris. Yeah, which is fucking it's crazy performative.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's like how you I don't understand how people could. And I also I feel like a lot of the artists that have been labeled as like quote unquote conscious kind of like view the term as derogatory, you know, like they shy away from it. Like I'm not a conscious rapper. I just talked, I'm just a rapper.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like there's nothing wrong with where yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I even think, like fuck, like, you know, a Mortal Technique back in the day when I was a kid, was like I was a fucking sixteen year old, like listening to a Mortal technique. Do you know what that did to my Yeah? For sure, Like I had a Mortal Technique to like go to and be like wait a minute, this is crazy. Yeah, And I just don't know who that is right now, Like I just don't know who's doing that, and I don't know if it's It just sucks because I feel like it's I mean like it's I mean, obviously you just put out a dope album and and but I just mean in terms of like who's the sixteen year old jumping to, Like I was like, you know, I had I had certain artists that I could go to to feel like, oh I could learn Public Enemy. Yeah, there's no Public Enemy right now, you know what I mean? Like Public Enemy was super important because I were I mean, they were a little bit before my time in terms of like my age. But like I went and read the autobi like Chuck Chucky's biography and went back and listened to shit and I was like, oh shit, but it was I just don't know where that's coming from right now.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I agree with you man, it's and it's just it's a shame because hip hop has always been like about like, you know, rebellion. In my opinion, for sure, it started out in New York City because of like really shitty economic conditions, right, and like people were just and partying.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like it is what it is, right, But yeah, yeah, somebody needs to fucking I mean, I guess if it's on purpose because you feel like there's a niche to feel, it wouldn't be as organic and good. But yeah, it's like somebody from the younger generation got to step up for real. Yeah, you have your Venezuela jersey on. Oh yes, there is a huge Your country is in the news. Yeah right now, now, I am, I would say, pretty. So let me get this straight. There's a election. Sunday was the election. Sunday was the election. One party claimed that they won, right, the opposition party, the opposition party. Right, who's it's a girl? Right? Matchada? Okay, so she claimed she won. The current guy who's been there for a minute, was like, nah, I mean no. They announced that he was the winner, and I think it was a seventy thirty.
Speaker 2: No, so he like won like fifty two percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it was close. It was super close. So it was super close.
Speaker 2: The opposition party claimed that they won.
Speaker 1: Se seventy third. Okay, so the opposition party claimed that. And at the moment, there is what it seems like some sort of teetering revolution happening, at least if you were to just like watch CNN. There's people in the army officers who are taking off their uniforms to side with the people. Can you give me in your opinion the what's what's? I mean, sure, you know, like what what's going on? Because you know, you're a lot more educated on the situation than me. I feel like, I mean, I'm gonna be honest, it's like a CIA back to coop.
Speaker 2: But hey, I mean, well, the United States has been trying to create a pretext for like installing like a favorable government in Venezuela for upwards of twenty years.
Speaker 1: And why is that? Is? What does Venezuela have that we want because it's always something we want there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Venezuela is a very resource rich country. We have like the largest oil reserves.
Speaker 1: In the world. Okay, so being oil yep.
Speaker 2: And then like back in like the early two thousands, Chavez really pushed for a multipolar world, which would threaten US dollar hegemony. So like what that means is it would create different economic Instead of having one economy, the US economy, controlling the global economy, it would be multiple different.
Speaker 1: Right, because typically the US dollar is the standard, right.
Speaker 2: The dollar is the standard, right, we trade oil well until recently, right, you know, and now with the emergence of bricks and all these other things. So what happened when when Chavas is pushing for the multipolarity, you know, it threatened it made a lot of like people in the US a little uneasy. And then he also refused to privatize like all the oil companies and stuff and open them up for neoliberal policy. So it's like he wouldn't allow US corporations to come in and basically rape a very resource country, a resource rich country of because had he.
Speaker 1: Made him privatized, then we already know what would have happened.
Speaker 2: I mean it would have been exactly what we did in Guatemala, like with United Fruit or any any place at the United States. Is what we did in Iraq with the Green Zone. You know, like we go in, we make the economy, we like remove what like we install, Like we go in, we put all these like harsh austerity measures in place, which means like it's basically like US corporations can come in unchecked, unfettered capitalism just boom boom boom, hot money just coming and coming in and it's good for a while, right, So like when when these policies are first implemented, you do see like an uptick and everybody's quality of life, but it's short lived because eventually it's just.
Speaker 1: It's like it's almost never worked out when they've done that, it never happened. Don't think it's worked out one time. It works out for us, right, for the US or the US, but for the people of those countries, it never works out. Right.
Speaker 2: And so what the opposition party was in this election, you know, they're heavily backed by the US State Department. They were funded like a couple of years ago, the US seized a bunch of like money that was saved in foreign accounts that belonged to like Venezuela and the Venezuelan people, and they gave it to Guido and then that money like has funded his party. So you know, there's a lot of it's it's really complicated because you know, on the one hand, like the United States is clearly meddling and deliberately like destabilizing a country through like a harsh sanctions regime and like all all sorts of crazy shit. But on the other hand, people in Venezuela are fucking suffering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean you were telling me once those sanctions hit Venezuela, like ninety nine percent of the economy disappeared or like the GOP, the GDP just GDP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it went we like the Venezuelan like economy dropped by ninety nine percent, which is crazy. So like even if Maludo is corrupt, so let's say he is corrupt, Like I'm okay, fuck it, Like I don't believe any politician is not corrupt. So Maludo's corrupt, You're still stealing from one percent of the former like you know what I mean, Like the impact of the sanctions is going to be much much stronger than the impact of like somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the US is like tooled to say fuck you to a government, is to sanction the fuck out of them, which essentially starves the country, starves the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think people here sanctions they don't understand how fucking real that is. Like one hundred thousand people have died in Venezuela based on the sanctions alone.
Speaker 1: That shit's crazy.
Speaker 2: Over a million in Iraq. That should's crazy, you know, And like the thing that's crazy is like we don't understand how severe it is. Right, Like, when when you impose a sanctions program on a country, you block them from the global economy.
Speaker 1: Right, So if if.
Speaker 2: This country wants any goods that they can't produce themselves, they have to find a country that's willing to sidestep the US block of that. Right, So you have to go to places like China, Russia or wherever. Right, And oftentimes that comes at a huge price. So you've got to go get medicine that you can't produce in the country. You have to with Venezuela, you have to go sell your oil, right, you're selling it for pennies on the dollar of what it would be worth in the traditional global economy because you're going outside because of this sanctions program. So it fund like it really cripples like what you're able to do economically.
Speaker 1: So what do you like do you think that because it seems like a lot of it feels like the whole the kind of when I go when I go on Twitter or I go on Instagram, it feels like there's kind of like a split, like certain people or with the current guy who feel because they feel like this is an obvious coup trying to overthrow this guy because he won't, you know, play nice with the US. Then the other side thinks that, well, this girl did win and this guy's corrupt, and you know right.
Speaker 2: So, Venezuela has one of the most transparent voting systems in the world. Right, they take a biometrics before you vote, they take an ID photo, you go and you vote in like in a little electronic machine where the votes aretalitied electronically, and then you get a paper print out and you put that print out in a ballot box and then they make sure that the ballot boxes match the electronic tally. And then they're also over a thought for this election specifically, there were over one thousand independent viewers, I guess, like election viewers to make sure that the process was fair.
Speaker 1: And just sounds like we should adopt that.
Speaker 2: It's very even the Carter Foundation, like before or the Carter Foundation was funded by the US State Department, when it was just like Jimmy Carter's like yeah, like Little Love Child was au it said that Venezuela had one of the most like transparent election policies in the world, and this was like in the eighties and it's been that way since, you know, so the opposition has since before the election, they said they would reject the results as outright fraud, so even before the day of the voting, and then they have suggested that they won seventy percent of the vote. But they're still waiting now for the paper ballot, like people are waiting I guess for like the.
Speaker 1: Proof they're going to try to kill that dude, huh, yeah for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I you know, I don't know about Maduro as like a person, and you know, obviously the people in.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that you're defending him as a dude. But it's like it feels like that this is going to end up with him getting killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think you know, like in the beginning, I think in the beginning of like Chavez's presidency, like a lot of good things did happen at first, right, the US intervention with Bush two, Right, so like you know, like you saw infant mortality rates go down, literacy rates went up, people that were living in like the little bodyos were given like these communes that were like everything was like more socialized. You know, they were starting like they were splitting doing profit shares of like factories and stuff, and you know, these things drastically improve quality of life for a lot of people. And then the first sanctions hit with Bush two, so that kind of crippled it. So it's easy to blame socialism, but really.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the sanctions are our tool of making you sells your oil exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know there are people that are on record like James like what's it Bolton, Elliott Abrams, like these are people that work in you on a US policy level, that are just fucking evil human beings, right, And it's like they're on record, like talking to the Wall Street Journal New York Times, like we're going to make their economy screen, you know.
Speaker 1: Like who gets affected by that? The people? Yeah, and then you can point and say, oh, look it's socialism is badly doesn't work. But it's like dude, if they were doing fine, but yeah, that's it's ray.
Speaker 2: And the thing that like the thing about Latin America is like when Venezuela started, like with these socialist policies, what happened?
Speaker 1: It spread?
Speaker 2: You know, you had all these other countries in Latin America that wanted to reject us imperialism. You had Eva Morales right from Bolivia, like an indigenous president right also overthrown by the CIA and coup. You know, you had people like like that, Like this whole pink tide started to sweep across Latin America and like people were like you know what now, like you're not going to come in, You're not going to install like a dictator. That's you know what I'm saying, Like you're not going to do what you did to fucking Chile here.
Speaker 1: You know, So do you what do you think about what is going on in El Salvador? That president I just watched an interview with him. He's kind of took he's got the gold. Well, he's taken the fucking cron I think it's this. No, it's it is definitively the lowest. It's the safest country in the Western Hemisphere. Yeah, I haven't been paying attention. Yeah, and it was it's more Dan, it was more dangerous than Haiti prior to him being the president. But this fool's like, but what did he do? Like every single person that's in MS thirteen or eighteenth Street is in prison. Oh shit, I mean, if you have a fucking my boy shots a thousand words. There's a dope group called Third World Records here and they're both outside of doing and they're breaking it down to me. They're like, yo, like yo, Like I went out there to visit my grandma. Yeah, just because I have tattoos. They're like, you gotta cover your fucking arms up because they're gonna they're gonna make you take your shit, and like like, if you have MS thirteen inc. It's eighty years in prison, get the fuck out of here. Yeah, it's crazy. That's crazy. I don't know if that's like a good thing. No, I don't know, but but he was saying, he was like, yo, but all of my family loves it now because they're like, Yo, before it was like the whole country was ran by these gangs. Yeah, and now it's like you can go outside, you could play, you could like he's like you could go on vacation and enjoy this beautiful country and not worry about getting ra murdered. Right. But it's it's it's almost like it's it's just interesting to always kind of like just look at like examples of countries doing extreme extreme things.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's crazy extreme hearing it kind of scares me, right because it's like what was that movie with Tom Cruise where the balls would drop in those minority report. Yeah, it's like a preventative thing, like you know, like it's crazy. It's kind of crazy, right, and like you know.
Speaker 1: It is wild. But it's like anybody who's a gang member, yeah, or if they're US citizens or they they they had been here or they have like uh like a visa that he sends them back wow, back to the US. Yeah. That's why if you see Trump talking, he's like one of those guys is bragging about his local He's sending them all back here.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you know, like what happened we were the United States is the like partially responsible for destabilizing.
Speaker 1: Well look at the end of the day. Yeah, and so it's like, yeah, I mean, dude, honestly, like I've been so fucking discurr bridge just with the political process for the last three years where I'm just like I felt, really I feel really bad that I voted for Joe Biden. I'm like horrible, right, Like I'm never again in my life gonna just vote for somebody just because I have to. I'm good, bro, Like I've voting Democrat my whole life, you know what I'm saying, Like, like these motherfuckers are all playing on the same team. Bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting too, because the Democrats, like they present themselves like a progressive party, right, They're not exactly, But people like you and I who want to see change, we're like, oh they're progressive. Let's fucking full rally behind them.
Speaker 1: For sure, bro. Because imagine, like that's why I was me and my boy were talking. My bro, if fucking Kamala really wanted to show motherfucker shoes with the shits, she'd be like, Yo, day one, I'm pardoning everyone in prison right now for fucking marijuana. Fucking offenses. Yeah, but oh but that might fuck with your private prison fucking check that comes in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The United States has twenty five percent of the world's prison population, so it's insane.
Speaker 1: But the problem is there's just so much money involved that nobody will ever hold their dick and be like yo, because you, as the president, you have the power to pardon people for sure, an unlimited amount of people if you wanted to. So it's like if you really gave a fuck for real, it's all performative. It's the easiest thing to do. Yeah, you can change people's lives.
Speaker 2: I mean, she worked what was she's top cop?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, I just think I think it's interesting because you know, I'm not I've said this on Twitter. I'm not voting for either Trump nor Kamala, saying fuck them. But it is just funny to me that like, yo, the media really has some pool man, mm hmm, like, because so many people are just very I mean people go to work, man, they don't have time to dive in and do research, and.
Speaker 2: For sure they want whatever's fed to them. It's convenient, and people are.
Speaker 1: Very like they vote on based on like who makes them like what makes them feel warm and fuzzy or who scares them the most. It's fear or it's fuzzy. Yeah, but it's not like yo, like if you really just strip down like the boat, both of these candidates, nothing would have changed if Trump was the fucking president. I mean there's still be fucking people and guys are getting slaughtered yep, and at the end of the day, there's our country. Would I heard he was gonna if he gets elected, he's gonna make Larry Fink the CEO of fucking Blackrock, like the head of this fucking treasury. Some shit, my guys. If that isn't yeh, the biggest red flag dude, you not vote for him either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, especially like companies like Blackrock like that are basically like ensuring that we will never have a home ever again. Yeah, it's like, yeah, fuck that, that's crazy. But you know what's funny about Trump is he to a huge demographic of the American population, he represents class mobility. It's like people think they're gonna vote for Trump and he's gonna reach down and bring them, bring them up, and that's not gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 1: Well, that's always kind of been the Republican side. Well, I could be that one day. Yeah, I could be that one day.
Speaker 2: I mean it'd be great, you know, Like I do think Trump did some good things. He took us out of NAFTA, like there.
Speaker 1: Were some good Trump And I don't think fucked NATO respectfully, Like NATO can go fuck themselves. The thing about NATO what people don't understand is every single time a country signs up for NATO, they have to fucking commit to It's a it's a military industrial complex play for the United States, it's all it is. Every time there's a new NATO country, that's a new country that exclusively has to purchase their weapons from US yep, and we have to put bases in that country, period. And it's like this big boomerang of money. That's why this fucking Ukrainian war. Whatever you feel about Putin, I always say, yo, hero villain, it's all perspective. Motherfucker. They were barking on that motherfucker's border for years when they weren't supposed to. But bruh, they want that war to go on forever. Of course they want.
Speaker 2: We've been in our entire life, the United States has been at worst since the first call war.
Speaker 1: Now it's wild if you really think about it, and then, but that's what we offer the world.
Speaker 2: That's our chief ecs entertainment anymore.
Speaker 1: Is entertainment, culture and fucking weapons. Yeah, it's crazy, murder, it is. What do you think? Uh? First of all, what were your thoughts when the Trump thing happened? Bro? That was one of the craziest I ain't gonna lie. I mean, dude, Trump was a gangster about it, the most g ship I ever seen. He got up and he was like fuck fuck. I was like this motherfucking yeah. And that that was before Biden dropped out, Oh he has to do Yeah, this seventy nine year old manners. How are the fucking old Trump is just jumped up after getting shot in the fucking ear? Yeah, and played fucking eighteen Hey, eighteen fucking holes of golf is no easy task, boys, especially the day after Sube tries to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's that was It was crazy, man Like, just seeing like all the videos of people like pointing at the shooter and all, like the massive security failure that had to happen.
Speaker 1: Almost feels like it was on purpose. I mean it wouldn't be the first time that they killed a president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I just got a shirt that says make assassinations great again.
Speaker 1: Do you think that because you know, it's so crazy because what I know, Trump signed off on it, Biden signed off on it. I think Obama might have to release the full JFK files. Oh yeah yeah. Do you think they're just waiting for everyone that was involved to be dead? Maybe? Yeah, because I feel like if you release those files and it's obvious that the government we killed our own president.
Speaker 2: I mean because he was he was outspoken against Israel.
Speaker 1: And he was outspoken against the fucking Alphabet boys. Yep, his and so was his brother and they took his brother down. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We have like unchecked institutions running around with blank checks.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, but yeah, it's honestly like, uh yeah, dude, I fucking part of me which wishes I was just still stupid. Right.
Speaker 2: It's like once you once you're like aware it's fucking depressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once you see it, you can't unsee it. So like anytime I watch the news, I'm just like, oh, this is all propaganda on both sides, bro, Like.
Speaker 2: Not even the news, bro. I can't watch a fucking Marvel movie anymore. We're just like, why the fuck is Captain Like fuck Captain America?
Speaker 1: Or The Boys? Yeah, Like I was watching The Boys, I'm like, they're just mocking. Did you know about The Boys?
Speaker 2: The fourth season? It's all mocking the Maga.
Speaker 1: People, right, I'm like, yo, like this isn't helpful.
Speaker 2: No, And it's like that it's so tribalistic, right, like the the Blue Blue Maga and then like Maga, Like it's like, you guys are just all fucking.
Speaker 1: Just they're both each side is the same, like like each side calls the other side cult members, but they're both cult members. Sure, Like at the end of the day, there are things that you have to be able to come and say, hey, guys, we both agree, like like the it's just the line, loyalty ship, the falling in line on both sides. Just like dude, Like if I was a fucking a Republican, I'd be pissed they picked JD. E. Vans. Yeah, he's a he's a he's a fucking tool bag. Yeah, you know, like it is what it is. But the motherfucker's fall online and the and the easiest, Like yo, the way because the Democratic Party, you could tell, was very like, Yo, guys, what are we doing? There were some people who were like what are we.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was the Kamala sh It's probably been in the works for since before the primary. But they knew she couldn't win a primary.
Speaker 1: She would have lost. And that's what's crazy is they changed, well, they changed the rules of the primary exactly times. They forced r fk out. Yeah he was, he was campaigning in New Hampshire, and they changed the rule in New Hampshire for the primary that there was an incoming Democratic president, that any vote that was casted in New Hampshire, no matter who it was for in the primary, would go to Biden. Yeah, so at that point in time he had to be like, well, I guess I'm leaving the party. Yeah fucking crazy, but yeah, no, Kamala would not have won the primary. No, she would have if it was If they would have, they had to have known that Biden was cooked for some time. So if they would have done a real primary, it would have just been up for.
Speaker 2: Grabs, especially with somebody who has like no charisma like Kamala.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean she's got charisma. Now they're telling us she has charisma. I mean yeah, and that's my thing is like, it's just like we just got force fed a presidential candidate that nobody voted for. Nobody voted for there was, It's fucking it's like some king shit. It's wild. Yeah, it's just a political and I'm a registered Democrat. So it's like, as a registered Democrat, I would have liked to have had a choice, had a choice, Yeah, I would have. You know, who's who was the Bernie Sanders of this.
Speaker 2: Bernie Sanders turned out to be fucking disappointing too.
Speaker 1: I agree, especially the last year and a half or so.
Speaker 2: Come on aoc huge disappointment, like they all just got bought out.
Speaker 1: By the corporate It's rough. It is rough.
Speaker 2: The Democratic Party is just a bunch of like wolves and sheep's clothing.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party is also much more corrupt than the Republican Party. I agree.
Speaker 2: It's like there's a Chinese proverb, the hidden sword is the sharpest. At least with the Republicans, they wear their fucking hatred, their racism. There's enophobia like a fucking merit badge.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, the Democratic Party, it's snuck in there, man, and it's like you'll have like white dudes yelling at like, Bro, my fucking producer Sam is this old white guy and he was like telling James, my co host, who's a black man? Yeah, I just I don't. I don't see any person of color taking themselves serious if they vote for for Trump. And we both looked at him like, who are you to say that, bro? Like, and that's my thing is like, dude, at the end of the day, Like, I think that I was at a point where I was so fucking brainwashed where I would like, really not fuck with somebody if I found out they voted for Trump for real, Like I wouldn't fuck with him, Like I wouldn't talk to him. Yeah, I guess stopped talking to certain people. I was like, damn, Like that's what's wrong with our country. Is like I can agree to disagree with you, m Like, we can have a conversation and if you feel the way you feel, that's fine. I feel the way I feel. We agree about on eighty percent of this shit. For really, it's that twenty percent that they be fucking shoving down your fucking throat. Yeah, I think it's probably even less too. It's probably more like ten percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's crazy because it's like that's by design.
Speaker 1: Right, dude. Like the trans boxer yesterday everybody went crazy with and it turned out she's a genetic female who has like a rare condition, and you know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy about it, it's like, from a fucking Islamic country that's like super anti trans. They think they're going to put a trans fighter in the Olympic and.
Speaker 1: She lost nine times genetic women. In twenty twenty, she lost the boxing match to the Irish chick, and it's like, but the culture wars grabbed it and it was over yeap.
Speaker 2: Now even now right now refuted, right, they're still pushing that narrative.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, like these are the little things on the edges that like, okay, now the right has to say this is what the Democrats want. They want people fighting, and it's like, dude, first of all, that didn't that's not what happened on this example. You know, how do you feel about that issue. I feel I agree with that. I feel like if you were born a man, I don't feel like I feel like you should have your own you know, class of fighting or swimming or whatever. Yeah, because you know, there's there are genetic different advantages, you know, but but this is not what that was. No percent wasn't and it's just like, so now the rights got their thing, and then the lefts got their thing, and it was fucking Trump going on his fucking that truth you saw, no, no when he went on that, when he went to the black journalist thing, and oh I saw that too. I watched the whole ship.
Speaker 2: God, the first question he is like, first of all, that's very rude. Trump is hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was fuck. We paused it probably five or six times just to be like is this a Boondogs episode? Oh my god? What he was like when we need him back? Well, first of all, I didn't. I didn't realize she was black. She just started being black, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and I'm like, res Indian, does he not know that there's biracial people that exist in the world, Like, are biracial people?
Speaker 1: It feels like two.
Speaker 3: The loudest Republicans at least, that they didn't know biracial people were a thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Like you do know people can identify as two things at once because they are like she can be black and Indian and she can be proud of both heritages.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like, what are we talking about with that being said, not voting for Comma not same Tom Poco Poppy.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking not fuck her lock too many people up and.
Speaker 1: Just she's just gonna push more of this forever warship, I mean rosch Med and then Yahoo, they fucking approved those weapons getting dropped in Beabru. They probably approved. Well I'm hearing that the motherfucking assassination on the guy from Hamas was one of the guys. I've just uh, what the guys some billionaire I think he owns what's app Yeah, the billionaire who likes founded what's that? Oh, you gotta send me that. I'm not hi. Yeah, I don't know. I don't want to get it all into it. But but either way, you've noticed on the campaign trail this last week, no one has mentioned that we're like nothing geopolitical that's happening in the world. Nothing. They should be talking about the fact that we might go to World War three. Dude. It's fucking crazy for me, my tip. You know what, because because knowing that and having an eighteen year old son that's like my number one, like, my number one issue.
Speaker 2: Is that you think you're worried about like a Conscription Act situation, Chris.
Speaker 1: They're already putting the draft back in. Yeah, it's crazy. And it's like, yo, like if if the world ends, Yeah, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, I guess some some sola you could find. At least, they'll probably just do it with drones. It'll be like a video game, you know, fucking real.
Speaker 1: Impersonal. That is the one thing that like, I just I'm just curious Trump, at the very least, his instability, it should, you would think, make people question whether or not they should fuck with us because he has the nuclear because he like bro like he murked the motherfucking general and Iran and they didn't really do anything. They did a performative response where they shot a missile in Iraq near a base that they knew wouldn't hit any Americans.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, it's it's a Trump is like a loose cannon, and I think that does frighten people to some degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm gonna vote. I'm gonna vote for R. FK. And I'm gonna let the fucking cards fall where they may. I'm gona vote for Jill Stein. She afted Jill Stein. She like her. Hey, she's been cooking on tour. She's cooking. I like her.
Speaker 2: She's feisty. She's feisty.
Speaker 1: She called out calm. She said Trump might be scaredy. You ain't scaredy. I saw that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I like it. Yeah, man, fuck you know She's she's anti empire.
Speaker 1: Like I like that too. I'm over this empire. I feel like Jill Stein's been running for president my whole life. I know, I know, I agree it's true. It's true.
Speaker 2: But eventually, you know, maybe she'll get on a ballot. I'm gonna I'm gonna rock with her.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at her. Shout to Jill that'd be a I would not be mad at it. So for you, are you, like, how how active? I mean, obviously you're putting out the music, but are you actively recording at all times? Are you just like yo, a couple of days a week. Are you making sure you're in the studio, are you writing all the time, or do you like put the music out take a little break, relax.
Speaker 2: I got a huge backlog of records I'm super prolific. I don't know what's gonna come out. I was just telling you earlier I got some crazy features that'll probably never see the light of day, right, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's like you say, you're doing some rock shit too. Oh yeah, I got a rock.
Speaker 2: Project coming out, which is I'm fucking excited about. That's what I like right now. Like it's it's new, So maybe maybe my fans won't love it, but I love it right now because it's new.
Speaker 1: I know what that's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, shouts to all the artists. They always love the new shit. Yeah, but you know, I just gave him some of the old ship.
Speaker 1: So for sure, what what made you? I'm not familiar with the playback? You say their producers from Miami. Yeah, how'd you link up with them? A week? A guy? What's a whole crew of producer?
Speaker 2: So it's like, my boy Sus Sus did most of this project, and we've done a bunch of records, you know, just tons of records, and we're like, well, we always work, so let's just do a project. It just came out organically, like it was that good sound like like he was like, yo, I think you should be doing more hip hop type shit. I was like, yeah, you're right, I really like that's what I enjoy right, you know, So we did it and it felt good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, who's been the one? Because you've had some pretty crazy Uh would you say that like you're one of the I would say Joe Budden's like the pioneer emo rap. Mm hm. I feel like you came right after like some emo shit. I feel like your early Green Lantern tapes are like pretty vulnerable and like very like for like some of the like for the times it was dysfunctional dysfunctional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I grew personally, so maybe that dysfunctional element is not quite so prevalent in my music right, but my life is still pretty fucking dysfunctional. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm always together a little bit. You got out of Rochester I did, which I hear.
Speaker 2: Is fucked Rochester's grimy city.
Speaker 1: Someone told me it was crazy. I just had a conversation with somebody about Rochester and I was like, oh, yeah, my boys from there. I might have been a rapper.
Speaker 2: I mean, eto's from from Rochester. Specialist from Rochester.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it's crazy up there. That's crazy. How far is that from Buffalo Hour? Yeah, buf Buffalo's crazy too. Buffalo is what everyone thinks Cleveland is. Yeah, like Cleveland's pretty crazy though, or no, I would say buffaloes. Everyone thinks Detroit is because we went to Detroit and I was like, I love it here. We went to Buffalo. We're like damn.
Speaker 2: When I was in Detroit last we went to a strip club like that. Royce had I head up Rice because our security guard wanted to know, like what good strip clubs were?
Speaker 1: Which did you go through? I don't remember. It was small, man.
Speaker 2: We walk in it was like smaller than this room, and like the girl that was dancing was like on a palette from like you know.
Speaker 1: From like back of home depot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like there was like a stripper pull and like a palette on the top and a palette at the bottom. And then the security guard went and got like a dance and he comes back down and he's like.
Speaker 1: Uh, he said, yeah, so we we were safe for like good dude.
Speaker 2: It was so it was so sketch. The security guard went to go get a dance and then he comes back down. He's like, yo, you got money, Like why He's like, cause I was up there for five minutes, but they had all they were charging me per song, and they had all these songs.
Speaker 1: Chipmunks sped up.
Speaker 2: They had like all these ships like fucking sounded like an old fucking uh that's heat maker sample and ship.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. That is a good that is a good trick. I was like, damn, bro, you fucked up. Wow, Yeah, are you doing any Are you gonna go back out on the road with this or with this project? Maybe we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything like I have one offs right now, Yeah, like little one off shows I've been doing like different ship Like.
Speaker 1: I just like.
Speaker 2: I've been happening like accidentally into acting opportunities because I'm like bald and salted, So I bet you can get all the fucking type cast rules exactly. I just like I was down in Mexico. I shot like for some Netflix show and.
Speaker 1: Oh fire, what part of Mexico?
Speaker 2: Uh sada Maqiso's Mexico City.
Speaker 1: I want to go to Mexico City. You never been. Just the best fucking city in the world. I've heard. It's so good. I want to go and just eat through the foods fire. It's the best out of culture art, the best food I've ever had. I think the more than where I think about it. Mexico or Puerto Rico might be the play man. Now Mexico City, bro, I'm telling you know, I'm talking about like to live, Oh, Mexico City. Yeah for sure. I'm like, yo, what what am I doing? Like, I mean, obviously I have my career here, m hmm. But if like this shit, I'm super off America right now.
Speaker 2: Take that big ass cyber truck down.
Speaker 1: Find charging stations on the way. Well, I've never been to Puerto Rico either. Oh, I mean you can't. You can't. But I heard if you go to Puerto Rico you don't have to pay US tax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you get all the benefits of the US dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what all the YouTubers are doing. Jake, Paul Logan, Paul, those fuckers got houses out there. I hope he fights Tyson gets knocked the fuck out. The problem is is I hope so too, But I feel like he'd be Tyson. I don't know. I feel like we can't just forget that Tyson is like an old old guy. Yeah, and like Jake Paul like trains and he's young and like he's not like a great boxer, but he's like a good boxer. Yeah, and he has all the virality of youth, like vitality express me. But I would hope Mike Tyson knocks him the fuck out me to It would be amazing that guy. God, thank god. Yeah, him and his brother can go fuck off. Yeah, that'd be tight to see him. Just Logan's podcast, but I hate his And he's a good wrestler. He's actually he's good in WW. I like Logan a lot more than Paul Paul's Jake is unbearably annoying. Have you seen all these new videos of these rappers going on on streams catching pedophiles.
Speaker 2: I've seen like I think today, I one, bro, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Do you remember vitally the rushing guy ye to do all the internet rings. So he goes on like kick and streams where he runs up and they set up like pedophiles, right, like with decoys with figs or whatever and boys, and uh then he'll like embarrass like, so they did it to some dude in they might have been here or Miami, and they fucking socked this fool and he fell and cracked his head. So now he hired his own security to make sure they don't kidnap these fools and that the rappers don't fuck him up. So like he was catching pedophiles with YG the other day, which is so.
Speaker 2: Crazy, catching pedophiles of YG. Just that phrase I never thought of. We hear that in my fucking life.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, like these fools are trying to beat up this pedophile. Yeah, they shame them and now their faces out there. So to me, that's like at the end of the day, like they give the information to the cops, if the cops do something, they do something. They we're in California's they probably won't but right, but now they're out there. But it's fucking wild. Like bro, they had yesterday, they did it a little pump. Oh god, there's a real piece of shit. And uh, they made the pedophile dude. They said, hey, we won't call the cops, which you have to eat this hot chip. So they gave him a hot chip.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the video I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're shaving his head and they're like say sorry to the chat, I'm sorry Chat, And it was just like, I mean them dudes deserve it. They deserve a lot worse. But it's just crazy that, Like your content's wild right now.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean that's just honestly, like, yes, pedophiles deserve it, but that's like the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. Like, fucking do something else with the pedophiles. Don't fucking use it to further your own fucking right Internet status. Like it's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Right, I just think that, Like I don't know, you know, I don't think vitalis intentions are pure obviously exactly go viral and and look at the end of the day, if him going viral means we know who a pedophile is, now cool, uh yeah. But it's like it's just like that, it's like you walk that weird line where it's like, bro, this content these days is bro, he's paying these rappers like two three hundred thousand dollars to do this shit. That's so fucking weird. Like he said, we paid Quabo three hundred k, gave him the deposit, and Quava never showed up. No, it's wild, bro, But who the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like that's weird, Like it's just that's like this, that's the weirdest fucking thing I've ever heard. Like we're gonna go catch pedophiles and film it like with rappers. Yeah, it's it's what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: It's like a really crazy version of Uh, what's that show called to Catch a Predator? Yeah? Like what the fuck? I guess it's not any different than that. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You just have a little it's like celebrity death matchmates to Catch a I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at it because I think it's it's it's dope to see them dudes exposed. It's like, yeah, well fuck you, Like yeah, like good now you could go home to your regular life and know your viral because you're a pederass, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, what happened with all the predators that were on to Catch a Predator?
Speaker 1: Whatever? What happened that result when they would leave, Remember they get arrested and then I think sometimes they would give an update, but sometimes the dudes would kill themselves and fuck them. Fuck them.
Speaker 2: They're trash and you can't like rehabilitate, Like I know there are a lot of repolitate that ship. No, people are like, oh, castraate them. It's not about it's not a it's not a crime of sexual gratification. You know you're not doing it to fuck it?
Speaker 1: Yo. Did you ever see the Louis c K stand up bed on SNL? Which one it is? He did this on as a monologue on Saturday Night Live. Louis c K was like, we need to start selling children's sex dolls, like and everyone's like, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: He's like no, He's like, you don't understand these pedophiles. They want to fuck kids, so at least if they have a sick He said, what you want your kid to get fucked with the doll?
Speaker 1: Bro? Luis c K's fired one of my favorite stand ups. He's too bad. He went bad. He jerked off in a fucking chair. Yeah, he went on, he went out like a sucker. He got canceled, Yeah, but then he kind of.
Speaker 2: Got He's like low key back a little bit, a little back, a little back, and then can I don't know. It's weird, like once you get canceled, excuse me, once you get canceled, there's like a certain demographic that's never gonna stop fucking with you, and then there's another one that'll never fuck with you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, I feel like we're on the other side of a cancel culture. I wouldn't say cancel culture because there's still people who do get canceled and should be canceled. But I agree. I think that we're on the other side of people being pussy right.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that, right, Like you can't say shit every Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like, uh, you know. The New M and M album was the way he haunted the current state of the world was great because he was very he was talking about he was ALM, so he said saying a lot of.
Speaker 2: Words that people, oh yeah, that are taboo, right.
Speaker 1: But it was kind of like genius. Did you listen to them? And I haven't heard yet, fucking amazing. I heard it was good, like all them, best album probably since eminem Show. Yeah, I would put it in his top three or four. Okay, I'll check it out. A lot of people like Relapse. I couldn't get over the accent, but it is top tier I'm seeing on Relapse. But I mean, he's incredible, but yeah, no, it's great. But no, it's funny because he hid behind the fact that he was slim, shady for half the album, so you got to do it in twenty twenty four. So he's saying all this crazy shit about fucking and it's like, but it's a character. So it was kind of genius the way he did. And if you listen to a background, it's a good it's a great album. Honestly, it's probably might be my favorite album of the year. Low key. Okay, I'll check it out for sure, check it out. So okay, so you got the album out now, uh rock album coming soon. I don't know whenever it's done. Yeah, who do you working with on that?
Speaker 2: So I got my homeboy Chris on the drums, he played drums, and good Charlotte, my homeboy Ricky on the guitar. He plays a guitar in a band called Ice nine Kills. And then my homie Ronnie, he plays bass for a band called Mammoth. And then the homie Alec who co wrote it with me, who's.
Speaker 1: Like a super dope producer. Fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dope, like you said, like rage against the machine. It's some raginggainst the machine.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like very comfortable in this political space. I feel like that's like my strength and I strayed from it for too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to get a Yeah, we need to get more political music right now, It's time, dude. It's like and like, listen, I'm talking about motherfucker's got a fucking just not be. We gotta stop carrying the fucking water for these for the left dog start calling out both sides. Bro, Like, I feel like hip hop has been just.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like hip you want to talk about people being pussy, rappers are pussy.
Speaker 1: They don't want to they don't want to rock the boat for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody wants to speak out like the Look at what's happening in Gaza, right and nobody said ship there's.
Speaker 1: A very Oh yeah, nobody specifically. I mean, the biggest rapper in the world is Jewish. He's part Jewish drake. He was the only one who signed the ceasefire agreement. Oh he did, he did? Oh fuck? What about the other guy, the dj uh Kali It dude, Kaled's a fuck boy. He's a Palestinian. He's Palestinian posting.
Speaker 2: I saw yesterday he was posting fucking his refrigerator full of ice cream, You fat fuck while people are starving.
Speaker 1: You fat fuck you fat fuck. I just think that it'd be nice for people to just have an opinion. I didn't know Drake signed that he signed. Props to Drake. I got to give up love props to him. I had no idea. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he's the only one. I think Cole wore like a pen.
Speaker 1: Which I respect. Yeah, just like say something. People have fucking radio silent shots to Kailani Yehi been riding.
Speaker 2: I saw her at one of the marches. I was like, Okay, shouts to my brother Belly Belly, he's Palactini right, yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: His whole album that he just dropped. I think all the proceeds are going to God's Shots of the Weekend. Put his money where his mouth was, and it's donated two or three million dollars. J Lo just donated a bunch of money. Yeah for sure. I just think that that whole situation is like, it's the weirdest situation to me, bro.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't understand how people could look at it and not know what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Like even like people are like, well, we have to get rid of Hamas. Bro Hamas doesn't fucking exist in the West Bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's and and in the West Bank people are getting shot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like the same idea of soldiers are in the West Bank doing some gnarly ship.
Speaker 1: I saw Dave Dave Smith is a libertarian commentator. He just debated Chris Cuomo recently and it was really good debate online. Dave Smith was like, you know a lot of people who are like extreme only uh, outraged by racism. And when we say racism, like twenty twenty four versions of racism, don't understand that in the West Bank, the Palestinians are dealing with like nineteen fifty, nineteen forty five versions of what of racism. It's like, yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, So it's like, but there's no outrage, no outrage, Like you could be outraged that Trump, you know, is insensitive or is culturally unaware to the things that he says and how they can come. I'm good for the blacks, Like it's not good that, you know, obviously he's he's fucking clueless, but it's like, yo, the like really that that's the one thing you know that I was hoping that that journalists interview where he was set with the three journalists on stage. Man, I was hoping that was going to bring up Gaza.
Speaker 2: Man, No, everybody's scared because even even the media, like on like an an institutional level, they can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Like Speedy from Complex brought that ship up to Biden, which I thought was tight when he was like, are you are you a Zionist? Biden was probably like how yeah he was, and he was like, you know what a Zionist is, and Speedy was like, Sir, I asked the questions, I don't answer them.
Speaker 2: Nah fire. I was like, good job, Speedy, good shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean these politicians, you know, they have we have to hold their feet to the fire because at the end of the day, they're only looking out for a couple people's interests. And it's fucked up and like, you know, like people have conflated like anti Zionist, uh activism with like anti Semitism, and it's just fucking bullshit. Like dude, when I was a kid, I went to Temple. I wanted to be Jewish, you know, like I have no problem with I have.
Speaker 1: So many Jewish friends. Yeah, I have so many Jewish friends, Like I have a shit tongue, I mean like man.
Speaker 2: Like, but like, how do you look at people like running around in sandals, like fucking throwing like know Maltov cocktails at Like how do you look at that Like it's a fucking arm like an army, or like it's just.
Speaker 1: The way I look at it, right, is like you have to be absolutely ridiculously unrealistic to think that the current approach isn't creating a thousand more ham Hamases, and and and and a thousand more. Fact Like, dude, if someone murdered my family, my little sister, my mom m, I I would make it my life's mission to change that, avenge them in whatever way humanly possible. And I feel like that has been the United States for what we've done to Iraq with the drone strikes, with the people, I mean, with all the destabilizations of governments. Are we're just creating people who hate us. And we can call them terrorists all we want, but to us or to them, we are the terrorists for sure, for sure. And so it's like, you know, Belly's got a line in his early Leakers freestyle that always stuck with me. He said, hero villain is all perspective and it is. Man, It's like, yeah, it's like dog like the end of the day. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, when you're in where when you're talking about Hamasik, these are people that have been under like occupation for seventy plus years, right, So it's like, is it even a terrorist organization? Like I'm not answering the question, but like think critically here, you know, like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just think it's interesting, like you know, when people's water gets cut off and they weaponize the access to water and shit like that, and like it's just like, yeah, come on, like if all of the you know, the United Nations has said that there's war crimes being committed in actually Jay, Yeah, it's like you know, all like at a certain point in time, it's like, you know, why are we the only country? Well not the only country, but it's the big three, right, the US, the UKK they're not acknowledging what.
Speaker 2: They said they would arrest and Yahoo, the UK did you step foot in the country? Said that, So the US is really we're like on an island right now. As far as supporting this fucking genocide that's going.
Speaker 1: On, the UK said that, ye shout out to those bloody Bridge. Yeah, it's crazy and like, fuck it man, fuck Biden, Fuck Biden for sure, fuck Biden as a record label. On that note, for note, you don't have to vote for either of those fucks. No, vote your conscience. Vote your conscience and let the rest fall where it falls. Because they brainwash you into thinking you're throwing your vote away, which is why we only have two parties. Because people go to the poll and they think, well, this person has no chance to win, so I'm gonna vote. That's the whole problem. Yep, boom, my brother. Appreciate your brother. I appreciate you. Thank you right now. It always gets better.