Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: Talk Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that We Talked Back, a show dedicated to all you dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 1: It's your co hosts a j Holiday. What's up Tom?
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: I love y'all. I love you AJ. I love you more, y'all. We love each other. Today today I know we had, y'all. We had like a heart power. I need it, Yes, we needed that. The energy gonna shift, y'all, go see it.
Speaker 1: I'm a geminis. I'll see you how I feel tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Not a damn thing? Lounge pack Because I'm in the middle of moving, y'all. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yes, congratulations on your new home.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm walking around ni on my titties hanging okay, because I hate shoes, I hate braws, I hate draws.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I might look that might be my new content.
Speaker 2: I just got a new apartment. I'm a yep, that's me, bitch, I'm here for that. What did I feel like? I did? Oh? Y'all.
Speaker 4: I went to Ohio to see my baby's daddy Drake again. I went to two shows. I had so much fun. I drank so much liquor, and then shit went kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna talk about that, but shit went a little left at the end of the night. Y'all.
Speaker 4: Just gotta keep your head on the swivel, That's all I'm gonna say. I did end up going to one of the nights. I went to a private Drake party, y'all. I made it was the Daddy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No, it was honestly, like just like family and friends, like you know, chill vibes.
Speaker 2: So that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm a girl with but.
Speaker 2: Good. So was so much fun. It's so funny. We went to this restaurant called Filter for brunch on Sunday and.
Speaker 4: We got into it. Like our server ended up quitting because of our table. What yeah, but he wasn't mad at us. It was just like an issue with Like we ordered a Mimosa tower and he brought out the Mamosa tower.
Speaker 2: And it was full to the top. But it was pineapple, and I can't do pineapple.
Speaker 4: We asked for mango, so when he said it was pineapple, I was like, oh no, that's not what we ordered. So then he brought another tower out later. It took forever to get the tower, and then when it came out, it was half full. And I was like, well, why the first one was full to the top and this one is half full. But it's the same price. He was like, oh, I had put lemonade and I had mixed it up. I was like, so you made up mimosa. Mimosa is champagne and whatever juice. There's no lemonade and ship like that. So basically you diluted my mimosa tower. And then so I was like, can I speak to the man. So then the manager came over, but she didn't want to talk to me. She kept talking to him like as if I wasn't talking to her. You know, it was just it was just right, and she was like either they gonna buy it or they ate. Like she was really nasty, right, very nasty. But he was like really trying to help us. He was so nice to us, and they end up going in the bag arguing then that nigga come out with his cold, was like, fuck this motherfucker, y'all. I'll give this mother. This ain't my own source of income. This ain't how I'm gonna meet the woman on my dreams and walked out. But I didn't pay for that Momosa tower. I ain't drink that shit.
Speaker 1: That and how he gonna meet the woman in his dreams, that's.
Speaker 2: What he said.
Speaker 3: That nigga sell y'all bit that that table was like, man, I don't want to be in here.
Speaker 2: Man, fuck this shit.
Speaker 3: Man, anybody gonna get his whole life together, okay?
Speaker 4: And Zoba was like, this is so interesting. This never happens in Canada.
Speaker 1: She's so sweet.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet, and she's so sweet. This would never happen.
Speaker 3: Not just cause a nigga to lose his damn job over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Shame he quit. He quit, never quit a job.
Speaker 4: He had great customer service, honestly he did. But I can't speak for the rest of them down That food was amazing. Their food was so good. Filter in Cleveland, Ohio. And I just got one more thing to say about Cleveland, Ohio. Cleveland is a different kind of coal, y'all. It's a different kind of coal out there. It's that bone chilling coal.
Speaker 2: I had on fur coat.
Speaker 4: But let me tell you this, the bitches are also built different out there, because it was someone walking around with tube tops on and sandals in twenty two degrees and I was like, oh, y'all different different out here.
Speaker 2: These are some Obama no snow bitches.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I was about to say it's so cold.
Speaker 2: Then the d but I forgot that's the truth. It's so cold, and that.
Speaker 4: Song was fitting. I even like, kind of low key interviewed the girl. I was like, because I was walking, I was like, these bitches is outside with no coat. I was like, and the girl was like watching in the bag and I was like, would you like to be on my let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: So she had to come.
Speaker 4: She was like, I'm I don't have on no coat and I was like, are you cold?
Speaker 2: She was like, I mean. I was like, She's like not really. I was like, you've been drinking. She was like, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Can tell haveing bitches on pay for healthcare. Bitch.
Speaker 3: I do not want to get sick. I'll be scared of getting sick because of them. Doctor Bill's be crazy as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do not want to get sick either. What health care? That was my weekend? And what coat? So I ain't got no coat?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, let's get into stupid news for this week.
Speaker 3: Okay, our auntie Wendy Williams line. You know, it's reminded me of Whitney Houston. And I never ever ever watched Whitney Houston. And I hold Whitney Houston in a higher regard than Wendy. I'm sorry, I just do. I love her so much, but I remember when she had the TV show her and Bobby. I could never watch that shit. It's almost the equivalent to like Beyonce Tomorrow being a crackhead for people, right, That's who I That's how I saw Whitney Houston. It broke my heart to know this is how she went out. So to watch this now like Wendy Williams, like somebody who was at the top of her career.
Speaker 1: In media for many, many years. She's an icon. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, it's sad. It's sad to see and it's scary. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've only watched the clips online. I told Taylor, our producer, that I would be watching the show. I was supposed to watch it yesterday, but I just couldn't get around to it.
Speaker 1: I kept seeing the clips on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But honestly, does she even really agree to.
Speaker 4: This documentary because it does not paint her in the best light, like from the clips that I've seen because I didn't watch it fully, but it just doesn't even seem beneficial to show.
Speaker 2: Her in this condition. It doesn't like, how is she benefit for this?
Speaker 1: So I guess her state needs money.
Speaker 3: Apparently somebody needs money, because this is exploitation. As far as I'm concerned, we are exploiting an icon who has mental illness, drug abuse, a history of drug abuse, and alcohol abuse, all these different things that are now like crashing down on her. She has some type of thyroid issue. She allegedly has dementia. Now I could tell she kind of has to mention in these videos because one minute she's nice and the next minute she's apologizing.
Speaker 1: In the next minute she's mean.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: This isn't good at all.
Speaker 3: And I could just imagine that goddamn ex husband of hers, He's just sitting back, like you the reason why this lady damn health is declining. As far as I'm concerned, I can't watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't watch it either. It just looks very sad, and I just.
Speaker 4: I hope like her condition and all these things turn around and like we can see some good things from her again soon.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: No, I think this is it, but I don't want to watch the end for her. I think this is definitely it a lot of times when people get demnia. In particular, I believe it's probably medically induced dementia like pills and stuff like that. People being on a different lot of different medicines for many years, their health starts declining. So we're watching the end of somebody.
Speaker 4: We don't know that because the guy that I serve would turn things around. Baby, you just gotta believe she might turn it all around. And we just had this whole redemption story. But like how she goes out of here, you know what I'm saying. So we're gonna keep her.
Speaker 3: And she believes, you know, that's what is depending on, So right, I don't know. Y'all, Prayers for win to Wendy Williams, that's all I can say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, all right, Porsche will y'all our good sister did a podcast festival with us last year. The new festival is coming around this year, y'all come out April twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be lit. But let's talk about what Porsche got going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, a lot of people don't understand why Porsche is getting divorced, and they think it's like a whole like ploy because she's gonna be going back on Real Housewives of Atlanta. But if anybody was in Porsche's position, they would be trying to run right now too. And I saw a headline today that says she's really trying to make sure their prenupt gets enforced, meaning my shit is mine, your shit is yours. Because he has some real serious legal issues, y'all. This nigga was committing credit card fraud in the eighties, y'all. I know they used to like use a low machine and take an imprint in your fucking card back then. Like how the fuck doing credit card fraud in the eighties?
Speaker 2: Bitch is wild?
Speaker 1: And Porsche would have been ten ten years old at the time.
Speaker 2: Learning her time stas and not even ten money.
Speaker 3: Cause shit, what I always reference like Hurricane Hugo when I try to think about a timeline of how old I was when something was happening. Porsche probably wasn't even ten years old at the time when he was committing a credit card fraud. But he I don't know if Simon uh Gavadia is his legal name, but apparently he was deported back in the eighties and nineties under whatever his name is, right, he came back into the States using alias, and he was approved for a visa under some type of agricultural or some type of you know, there's different reason you come for school work, whatever, So he got approved the state in the country. So what he's saying to the US government now is like, Hey, I've been here all this time, I'm a business owner, I've been paying taxes, and y'all ain't catch the mistake.
Speaker 1: That's your fault. So he's still trying to get citizenship.
Speaker 3: And maybe Porsche just was blindsided by all of this, But any attorney would say, get the fuck up out of there.
Speaker 4: Right, even if they're gonna stay together, just don't be connected legally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I can understand.
Speaker 3: That because that's gonna bleed over into her brand and then too her finance and her money. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know Dennis. I know Dennis over there with them hot dogs like, m no, you.
Speaker 2: See failing well.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if it was a dish to Porsche, but it was kind of like she looked real tipper in the restaurant, like, so, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened today? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's how she was looking. She looked very delighted in other people's musines. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on that that one.
Speaker 3: But I can only recall when when uh Porsche came out about being engaged Simon or being in a relationship with Simon, And I remember it was her Simon, Dennis little Polar and a picture together and I'm like, yo, you was just with Dennis.
Speaker 2: She'ld go.
Speaker 4: Remember my mama had a cookout one time and she had like two of her ex boyfriends there.
Speaker 2: They're like, lady. I was like, oh you are bad, but.
Speaker 4: Mama here, Sarah, you want something else to drink?
Speaker 2: The next nigga, I'm gonna go to the story, get some more ice. You get you want some of them?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you my badmit, you here everybody getting along. You're all listen them ladies. Back then, they was nice, wholesome women. When I tell you that the few niggas my mama knew in life. It's all at my mama house one night. I might have probably been like seventeen eighteen. It's like my daddy, my mama, ex boyfriend, the current husband, and some ni I guess she dated back when she was young.
Speaker 2: From New York.
Speaker 1: God blessed dad. He's dead.
Speaker 3: Two of them dead now, actually all in the house at the same time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we was tripping out watching that shit. Everybody laughing at your I like you boy, like, uh off a color purple where you had your way?
Speaker 2: I had a mind, but we had an No, I'm talking about they having no color purple. Not to my mama. She cuts me out.
Speaker 4: Goodness, no, baby, did you see Cam Newton over the weekends?
Speaker 2: He looks strong.
Speaker 1: Cam Newton is a goddamn warlock. Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure out how to fuck that hat stayed on, and I think the trick to beating him is knocking the hat off.
Speaker 2: See see what I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think he got the ring from Lord to Rings on his hand, and that motherfucker got some extra power because he Dad sure got a load of lord of the ring's hand.
Speaker 3: If you want to beat Cam Newton, you got to get the hat off. It's a hat or a ring somewhere. That's the only way. Because how you dragging. You're dragging grown men. And then you got another grown man in the headlock, and I thought they were teenagers.
Speaker 4: How you had three grown men in the headlock at one time, It's crazy, he said three.
Speaker 2: It was four.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm just saying it looked like three niggas was in a headlock at once. And he was like, get back, little nigga. You trying to play with a real dig right now on him.
Speaker 3: So apparently, so two of the guys came out, and I think they're brothers. So Cam Newton has a football camp, so this is an annual thing. And this guy was saying, how he's known, he's been around Cam Newton for five years now.
Speaker 1: He's always got an attitude, real snarky.
Speaker 3: I mean, just last year, some people got killed at a kid's football game, Like a former NFL football player and his brother shot some niggas at a kid's football game.
Speaker 1: Like, people take this shit really serious, right, But.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine Cam Newton being rich as he is and having his camp. This my shit, and we know how black people like to flexing each other, right, I can imagine him talking hell of shit to these other grown and son and these other grown as men, and they probably got tired of it because the one dude said he walked up and Cam Newton had his hand on his brother.
Speaker 1: So that's how shit shit got loose.
Speaker 2: Nigga gets no monkey ass in the back like talking to niggas like that.
Speaker 3: Like these ain't grown ass people. So I don't know, listen, start your own shit. Don't fuck with Cam Newton if y if he's talking shit to y'all for five years straight while you still showing up.
Speaker 1: At that point, why are you showing up for the abuse?
Speaker 4: So and here's the bad thing is like the kids were watching, and so this is how y'all teaching the children to handle your differences. So that's not it wasn't a good look at all for neither of the parties because you know, they had their own business that's supposed to be outreaching the community. So y'all got to do better and handle y'all differences as me And if y'all gonna fight, get in the ring and do it for charity, make some money part.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't even think them niggas want to fight him on and off the the court.
Speaker 1: The ring.
Speaker 4: They weren't scared though. I'll say that they weren't scared. They weren't running.
Speaker 2: They was with all the smoke, Like, don't play with them. So Cam talk.
Speaker 4: Even if they got they ass whoop. I can respect that they you know, stood on business.
Speaker 3: Look that nigga probably be talking shit because he know he could beat everybody up.
Speaker 1: That's like somebody with a gun, Like they act different, you know.
Speaker 3: So he like, man, I could beat all these little niggas up because they was little niggas, little.
Speaker 4: Grown men in comparison in comparison to him, because there was probably like average size, being honestly right, And here comes Cam Newton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be doing that type of shit in front of the kids.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: The thing is people want to fight.
Speaker 3: We be punishing kids for ship that we still do as adults all the time. Like sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta do that, man, it's just the only way sometimes.
Speaker 1: But you want to try to do things.
Speaker 3: As politically correct as possible, especially if you're hosting a children's camp.
Speaker 2: You can't be out there fighting. What the hell?
Speaker 3: I'll never bring my son back to the Actually need to ask all of them in Cam.
Speaker 2: Newton, including Cam for that, because what do you teaching?
Speaker 3: I always say adults need to ask what more than kids. Yep, absolutely, y'all.
Speaker 4: We have one of my good friends, Lexie Johnson. She is a influencer and she's done great things with her social media in a matter of months. And we want to learn. We want y'all to learn too, so we can all get this money together. Stay tuned, will be right back.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all were back from break and listen. We have very special guests when we talked back this week. She is an owner and operator of one of my favorite new favorite uh Instagram pages.
Speaker 1: Y'all. It's super lit. She's doing all the home shit and occasionally.
Speaker 3: She showed like a little bit of ass and these lower shorts I like to see anyway. Okay, we got tab bad hole girl, Lexi Johnson. We talked back this week.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, hey girl, Hey friends.
Speaker 6: Thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 1: I'd be looking for the boyfriend and the shorts. Okay, let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: So Lexi was on the show season two, on the friendship episode with my other friend Mekka, we had that conversation about friendships. But we have her back because since the last time y'all saw her, she has taken her Instagram and completely transformed it from five thousand followers to almost two hundred thousand followers in a matter of just a two to three months. So we wanted to talk to her about that because one thing we do, as we talked back, is talk but when it comes to our social media. So I'm sure a lot of y'all can appreciate this conversation we're about to have with her so we can help build our brands.
Speaker 3: And just to add on to that, y'all, listen, we in the matrix. It's a digital world. So we got AI robots taking over traditional jobs. Millennials, Listen, we are now the product. So either you're gonna get with the program or you're gonna get left behind. Okay, so are you gonna watch it? So are you gonna be the content or the consumer? At this point is where we're at.
Speaker 4: Right, So right, our first question for you is, all right, you were sitting there and you had five thousand followers and you was like, I'm about to turn this shit up, and I'm gonna turn it up quick.
Speaker 2: What was the thought process?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How did that start?
Speaker 5: So you know, I started on TikTok first, So about six months before I was posting on TikTok, and my TikTok went from nothing to over five hundred k in the six months. So I was like, but Instagram was a different beast to me. So I'm like, do I really want to post on here where everybody knows me and I can be judged?
Speaker 6: And what if they all see me fail?
Speaker 5: And what if the people on Instagram are like the same things people on TikTok like?
Speaker 6: And you know, I'm going back and forth in my head.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, one day, we had actually had a personal thing that went on and it kind of made me open my eyes like, Okay, you know what, none of that matters. It's time to go on here to do what you gotta do. So I gave myself thirty days. I'm like, you're gonna do a thirty day challenge, period. So I took and repurposed the content that I had on TikTok. I mosted on Instagram for thirty days and mind you just started in the end of November, so I skipped the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year because we'll post on those. I don't know, So yeah, I just kind of was I told myself because I saw what happened from TikTok, and I know Instagram has even more opportunities, so I'm like, it's time to get with it.
Speaker 6: It's time to go.
Speaker 2: So so okay, let's let's move backwards then building your TikTok, Like how did you start with that? Like what was the inspiration to like create these videos and how did you choose your content?
Speaker 5: So you know, I'm an investor, so I play a lot in the stock market and everything, and at one point that was the only thing I did.
Speaker 6: That was my main source of income.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 5: So you know, the market got real volatile and I just was kind of in a place where I'm like, Okay, what am I going to do? So my man was like, I got everything. You go ahead, figure out what you're passionate about, figure out what.
Speaker 6: You let to do do that. So I took my time and I just clean.
Speaker 2: My first of all, let's cut you off right there.
Speaker 3: Don't see what happens when a woman is left if the rest of their femininity, y'all know, because that sexual energy is creative energy. So when a nigga paying bills, okay, just just we could create some major shit, right. Men don't realize how the divine feminine works and all these things.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, tam, Sorry I got excited for a second.
Speaker 4: No, No, you just said what I was gonna say. So that's exactly what I was thinking. But go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 5: So when he said that, I'm like, okay, cool. So basically what I did was I just I like to take care of my home.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, okay, I love to cook every night.
Speaker 5: I cook every breakfast, I cook lunch, dinner, he makes breakfast.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, okay, I like this life, Like this is good.
Speaker 5: I just you know, cook, got me a gym membership at Lifetime and it's like the super big spots.
Speaker 6: Super nice.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, Okay, I spend most of my day there and I go home, take care of everything, make sure I have my clothes and shift, which is like you know, just cleaning around the house and make sure everything is everything before I get up.
Speaker 6: Cool. So then I'm like hmmm.
Speaker 5: I kept telling Tammy was one of them, kept telling her and the rest of my friends, like, I'm gonna post on TikTok, I'm a post. Why not we So everywhere we went to basketball games, I'm recording, I'm going home and editing it. Never posted it.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I kept making up excuses like, Okay, when i have forty videos ready in my drafts, I'm gonna start posting, or when I get to this certain amount of followers from like posting stories, then i'm'll post.
Speaker 6: Like none of that ever happened.
Speaker 4: So no, let me interject where we went to a football game and LEXI took my phone and made seventeen thousand videos of the night in my phone and then we did nothing with it.
Speaker 2: I still got them, you can now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always said I was gonna post, but I'm like, I'm thinking in the back of my head, who really cares about my life? Which really nobody did. Nobody did because before you build a black form, like nobody cares what you wake up and do. But when you're giving people something to learn, or you're giving them some entertainment or you know, teaching in any type of way, then okay, it's it's more of a reason for people to save your content share your content.
Speaker 6: So cool.
Speaker 5: I'm like, one day, I think my first video I posted was a reset. So I'm just cleaning my house, something I do every day, and I posted it and it did really well, so I'm like, okay, So then.
Speaker 1: I keep.
Speaker 6: Cleaning the house.
Speaker 5: So then I made a hot road, something I make at least twice a month.
Speaker 1: I see, y'all eat too much fucking meat.
Speaker 4: I love it, all right, So let me ask you this, but let me interject. Well, you're like cleaning the house, like you stopped vacuuming to set the camera up over here, and then you vacuum one section and stop and set the camera over and vacuum another.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know. I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Y'all using, Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I have two phones, I have two cameras, so I may not move my stuff around quite as much as the next person. But yes, especially with the content that I do, I like to change my angles up and keep it interesting.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you do have to.
Speaker 4: So when so you have four cameras recording it at the same time, so you don't have to really stop.
Speaker 2: What you're doing. You just recording from every angle in the house. That makes this.
Speaker 1: Production though, you see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and when I first mind you, it might take three hours in your house, but when you make content's gonna take you a good six seven. But when I first started phone, so I put put my phone up on my chopod and I would walk into my kitchen and then I would move my phone, and then I'll walk into my kitchen again, and then I moved my phone and I walk in my kitchen again, and the move.
Speaker 6: We got three angles. But I just did.
Speaker 5: And you have to remember what foot you start off with when you're walking, Like, yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 6: What I would.
Speaker 5: I don't do that anymore because I feel like I was overthinking it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's a it's a whole production.
Speaker 2: It really is. And that's the part that because it's work.
Speaker 3: But when you're not working and this becomes a job, Okay, understandable. I could definitely post more content. I just don't like people. It's so intrusive social media, like they want to be every place with you, and I think that's an tammy issue, Like we private people, you know what I'm saying, Like we public and private private at the same time, it's.
Speaker 5: What you make it be private too. I've always been private and still don't nobody know nothing about me.
Speaker 2: So we know they know you make pot rolls twice a month, but they.
Speaker 3: Know they know what I'm allowed them to allow them to know.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, how do you deal with like any negative comments? Because at this point, I know you're getting all types of comments, So how are you dealing with the negative girl?
Speaker 5: So I had a salad jar video, right, and that video went super like it probably got sixty million views total. And once it gets to that point, it starts going to different countries and countries that might look at things a little bit different than we do. So when it starts to get to those different countries, then it starts to get kind of crazy. So, like, I had long nails in some of my cooking videos, and they would bring my race into it, like why you how do you? How do you wipe your black ass with them nails?
Speaker 4: Dang bitch is about a salad and then I would never eat it unless.
Speaker 2: You try to toss my salad. Get out my com yo. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So last week my homegirl, she was telling me how good RB's fish sandwiches. And I don't eat fast food, but I love a good ash good ass a fish sandwich. I used to get them all the time from Berger. Came back in the day, so I go. I went to different rbs. The first Arby's I went to, it was a black woman. Everybody was black. It was a black woman in there with her plastic gloves on with the finger nails coming through the glove. Bitch, she's picking up a lettuce with the singer nails. Imagine gloves on, but the nails are coming.
Speaker 1: Through the glove.
Speaker 2: What's the point of the doing? I said, all in the wrong Arby's about face.
Speaker 6: Nobody been great, But if you are certain people, God, you know.
Speaker 4: Like these this link okay, right, this is but that's not coming through no glove. That's not coming through no gloves.
Speaker 1: No, what's the purpose? The nails is the filthiest part?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Quick?
Speaker 4: Anytime you go on to fast food, anytime you eat fast food, you just got to pray over it, and honestly because and pray extra hard.
Speaker 2: Could you never know who they're making your ship? All right, back on topic, So wipe your but how you wipe your butt nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, pretty, that's what they said, right. So so I mean.
Speaker 5: To the negative comments, A lot of times I ignore them. I'm going to comment back to way more people that have something positive to say than negative. I might respond every now and again, like I try to respond to anyone that comments on something in the first twenty four hours, but after it's I start to see like the negative ones roll in. It take a good special one for me to have to come bite that the time the people in your comments got you. So you really don't even have to do.
Speaker 2: That because be somebody else ready to argue for you.
Speaker 6: Comments are gonna get the most played.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is, like they could be in a thousand comments, thousands of comments, but for somehow people know.
Speaker 6: That shit there and they're gonna come. They're gonna get there.
Speaker 4: So any time like it's a negative comment for me, sometimes it'll be somebody defending me.
Speaker 2: But I'll be ready to be like step Aside, I got the pens.
Speaker 4: It was a Friday, Like I just went to your page and but I got all kinds of ship.
Speaker 1: Tammy was calling a nigga kids ugly one day or him ugly.
Speaker 3: She was like this, you and your kids like commenting on this nigga ship from we talked back.
Speaker 2: I went to his page. I went to his page and responded to his comments.
Speaker 4: On my page on his page because who you call it ugly? I don't remember that part. But I don't remember. I don't recall say anything about children.
Speaker 2: Like how do you maintain your audience engagement?
Speaker 3: So you talked about like people clapping back for you? Do you do you communicate with your people that commonly.
Speaker 1: Content?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 5: I on Instagram, I try to comment to literally every single person that comments in the first day.
Speaker 6: And then after that.
Speaker 5: I mean, it depends on the comment, but same with TikTok for the most part. But yeah, I'm always engaging and if they comment on my story, I try to respond to that. People that comment in my dms, and you know it might I try to respond to everybody, especially when it's something that needs to be responded to.
Speaker 2: You know, how many hours a day do you feel like you spend on social media?
Speaker 6: A lot?
Speaker 4: Like between creating content, posting comment and how many how many hours.
Speaker 2: A day.
Speaker 1: A shift?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like a slave to this sheet is what I'm asking.
Speaker 5: The good thing about it is I didn't come in doing something that was like a job for me. I came in doing something that I already do, so I don't feel like a slave to it. But but I'm on it a lot, but I used to be on it a lot anyway, So if I had to put it in the hours, I would say maybe probably five straight, like just actually being on the app.
Speaker 3: A day a day, yeah, including the content creation because you okay, so you don't post every day, right, the creation part, Okay, just being on the apps, so we talking eight hours a day essentially a shift.
Speaker 2: It's with content too, yeah.
Speaker 3: But it makes more sense when you are making money off of It's like how I feel about clubs now, Like I really don't want to go unless I'm.
Speaker 1: Get paid to be there.
Speaker 3: So Instagram social media is sort of the same thing. Like I haven't I don't have the formerly yet right in place to make money on it, but I'm definitely on that bitch all day regardless. I can look at my phone right now and I'm pretty sure I have a two hour timer on my thing, and every day I'm hitting to add a fifteen minutes and fifteen minutes When I'm on it.
Speaker 5: I'm not rolling though, like I people, things will be happening on the shaved room and all types of I don't know nothing about none of that.
Speaker 6: That's not what I'm looking at.
Speaker 4: So but meanwhile, I'd be laying there at three in the morning watching a rug get shampoo like and think about how how did this rug get this dirty?
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to see what it looks like after be.
Speaker 4: Wasted twenty minutes of my time watching so white man shampoo a rug in a garage?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Those are those videos keep you entertain for? I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: The Hoyers I see Hoiters are now on excuse me, go ahead, pronounce it.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for.
Speaker 3: There's hoiters on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Some of them are in other countries.
Speaker 3: Like they're literally like sweeping mud out of a house, things like that, and they have a lot of followers. People just want to see them clean up the craziest looking houses.
Speaker 2: I follow this.
Speaker 4: Black woman who was going through depression and she like posts like how she's cleaning her house to getting her and she has kids in the family and it's a nice house, but it was just filthy because she was just not tuned in with, you know, that part of her life for whatever reason. But this bitch been cleaning that house for at least a year now, and I'm like, all right now, I think at this point you are dirty in your house to clean it for content at this point.
Speaker 6: Because that's the only thing people came to follow her for.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, yeah, so fuck it up and clean it.
Speaker 6: Up, right as It's nice to have a low variety.
Speaker 4: So how do you like cultivate h like brand opportunities? Like the first brand that did they reach out to you and you were like, oh shit, or was you like reaching out like how can I monetize this more?
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 5: So I have yet to have a brand deal that I reached out to, and it's not for lack of try it. It's for the most part, the bigger brands, I feel like they're gonna find you. But you know, pitching yourself works, it does. But the first one that I did reached out to me and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I ended up making a friend named Rob. He's Rob Keenan on TikTok. He's great anyway, met him and he was already working. He had a manager, and he was kind of helping me with the things I'm supposed to be saying my pricing, And at the time we had the same amount of followers, so he pretty much helped me through that whole thing, Like he gave me a whole template of what kind of email I should be sending back and instead of you know a lot of people will sending a media kit immediately like here's my rate, this, this and that, when really you should be asking what's their budget.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I can tell you their budget.
Speaker 5: Until you tell your rate, but you should always try to get their budget first. But yeah, I have no idea about any of that, and the first few probably still to this day, I'm probably.
Speaker 6: Getting fucked over a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie to you because I don't have a manager and I don't want one.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: I'd rather like set my pricing at what feels like it makes sense to me, as opposed to Okay, they're like managers reach out to you all the time, like, you know, well, we're gonna take twenty thirty mm. I could have made that by myself. If you're gonna take all that money off on top, what the hell. So yeah, first Brandal reach out to me.
Speaker 1: And what was that brand?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure if it was bloom.
Speaker 5: Which which is more of a like, okay, do this many videos a mom? I don't even know if I can say that.
Speaker 1: Oh, like what their whole little setup is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me think real quick what you said? What the fuck did you sign? She don't even know. She's just over there and make a content, sign the papers and get the check.
Speaker 2: I had that.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you do Facebook as well?
Speaker 3: Because I know Facebook bus reel checks out like Facebook itself.
Speaker 5: Yes, my my Instagram videos go on to Facebook, but I don't post on Facebook, so a lot of people know me Facebook, and I had no idea, Like, I don't know because when I try to post a video on Facebook reels or whatever, they are excuse me. They did not do well. But when it comes to the contracts, my mom and my stepdad look over all my contracts for me.
Speaker 2: So I my stepdad, you have a team.
Speaker 6: He is now my manager.
Speaker 5: But he has learned the in and outs of everything because he's reading these contrasts. He's like, Okay, this sounds good, but now he's learning, Okay, this is what you should be making and you're supposed to be making a lot more off of this than you are.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, okay, cool, well you got it. Break it down, here's your percent.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So how do you How do you plan content? Like do you just be like laying in the bed like that pot roll is gonna go bad? Let me go ahead and cook that ship.
Speaker 6: Like so I have.
Speaker 5: I have a physical planner, I have a digital planner on my iPad and have my notebook. So on my physical planner, I put all the brand deals that I have to do, what they the drafts are do and when they're supposed to be posted on my other on my digital planner so it seems it's more fun.
Speaker 6: And I have all the stickers and all the pictures and stuff.
Speaker 5: I kind of break it down like, Okay, I'm gonna do one of each of these a week. If I can get like three four videos out a week, that's perfect. So I'll go on my planner and I plan. Probably I like to plan the whole month, but it never works out out like that.
Speaker 6: So I plan the week, I plan the.
Speaker 5: Month, and then I go back and edit the weeks because it never works, but you kind of get into a routine. So like on Mondays, I post what I eat in the days. On Tuesdays, I'll post like the dinner from what I eat in a day, but a little bit like more on death of the dinner. And then Wednesday or Thursday I'll post a vlogs. So I just I already kind of have a rhythm of it, but if I were new to it, I would plan on how many days you're gonna post every week and just try to depending on your niche or whatever it is that you know you're I don't I don't really believe in a niche.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But depending on what it is that you post, maybe write out in your notebook. That's what my notebook is for details about what it is that everything's coming about. But like fifty to one hundred things that you can post, and there's that many things that you can post.
Speaker 6: There's more than that. But after you do that, then you start to put it in your plan.
Speaker 5: You're like, okay, number one, Okay, that sounds good, I want to put this on this day, and then you're just trying to say that schedule and if you can't, then you just revamp it a little bit every week.
Speaker 6: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It's not like work a job, it's a real job.
Speaker 3: Lexi's Instagram is Lexi is Lexi two Eyes Johnson. Right, So if y'all go on her Instagram page, it's lit okay, and it's very very nice.
Speaker 1: Like these videos are to me top notch?
Speaker 3: Right, So what are the best practices for creating visually appealing Instagram posts? Because the last thing you posted you added diet app thing, And now I'm like, how do fun I use canvas? I know how to use these things. I know, like, how what are we doing? How many different programs are you using to produce this content? We got four cameras, you got two phones, two cameras, How many programs?
Speaker 1: How are you creating this dope as content?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I just want to say, like, when I be trying before you start, when I.
Speaker 2: Be trying to create content, I'm looking like that it.
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 2: Auntie back up, Bryan.
Speaker 5: So the best way to get your content top notch is to just post it.
Speaker 6: Don't keep practicing. I mean that's what I did.
Speaker 5: I did practice before I posted, but I didn't actually start learning anything until I post it. Okay, but you don't need two phones, three cameras, five to ten, none of that. You need one phone. You don't even need a camera. Even if you're on YouTube. You can literally make a YouTube video with your I phone.
Speaker 6: Just don't use an Android.
Speaker 3: God, don't look just they have the best cameras. Though Android cameras are better than iPhone.
Speaker 6: That's fine, but not on social media.
Speaker 5: Mmm, it don't work like that on on TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 6: You need an my phone. I don't know, it's just I might get chewed out for that.
Speaker 5: But look, if I see an Android video and it's not something that's about to be like me slapping funny, I'm scrolling to the next one, there's no way I'm about to watch it.
Speaker 6: It just doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: He ain't no Android like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I look ugly on the Apple phone, Like I feel like they intentionally make you look weird on their cameras. I look so good on an Android, bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: On social media, I don't know what it is. Even your emojis look crazy like I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the emojis is wow, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The emojics are crazy. My mom is.
Speaker 5: She swears she'll never get enjoyed. Drives me crazy. But camera beautiful, social media not so much.
Speaker 6: But all you need is a phone and cap cut.
Speaker 2: Do you use any cap cut? That's what I was about to ask. What else you say?
Speaker 6: Any other editing app? Everything cut? Mm hmm, you just play.
Speaker 4: I just I remember a time where my Space I used to be coding. I used to be coding for my MySpace page. Now I can't even edit a fucking video and make it look like something is crazy.
Speaker 6: You Cambo, you really can.
Speaker 4: I just really got to practice and not get like I get overwhelmed and frustrated, frustrated, and I'm like, fuck it right, and but I gotta get better at that. That's definitely that's me the gold Fer. The next thirty days, I've.
Speaker 5: Had videos and I turn out like I wanted them to and I had to re record them the next day, And that ship is like the worst feeling.
Speaker 4: This mother it You just can't re record, you know, It's just like it had to be in the moment, like I tried to do that video. It's the simplest ship with my family where it was like you were dancing, like dancing slow with the light on and the light off and it's flashing and y'all going crazy.
Speaker 2: Trash that she came out. Trash.
Speaker 4: You can't see nobody. It's just a mess. I was like, yeah, I'm not posting that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, so, tell us about the book that you're creating.
Speaker 1: You got a book coming out, girl.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm putting an e book together, okay, just kind of hitting on all of the questions that I get all the time.
Speaker 6: So pretty much that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Just how to how to get off the ground with your influent, your influence back.
Speaker 5: And I'm also going to put a course out in editing course so mm hm for for my people that need to edit a little bit.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm gonna put that out. But the e book is going to pretty.
Speaker 5: Much be everything that I've learned in the past year doing just content.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So, like, what is your goal as far as your social media is concerned, Like what's next? Like what do you want to do?
Speaker 5: So I just want to use the platform that I've built to start off some businesses that I have in the works.
Speaker 6: I just have a lot in mind. But you know, ultimately.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think of. Like side note question, should I like say that I would like to at some point do a cookbook or something like that, or do I not want to speak on stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 3: Into existence? Whatever you want to do, make sure you put I am in front though. I am creating a quickbook very soon, right, Okay, so we can turn into I did create a cookbook and you can find it on my little link thing on Instagram.
Speaker 6: But this is the thing about it. My maca cheese ain't as good as timmis.
Speaker 2: That's okay. You can put my reciperior book it just send me ten percent.
Speaker 6: My mom's, my dad's and I'll put Bams special macad cheese. What's good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you make a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 4: I'll be wanting to just slide by your house and just steal a place sometimes, but I'm trying to unbig my back.
Speaker 6: Welcome you know you're working.
Speaker 5: But yeah, as far as what I want to do, I just I want to use the platform to create businesses and to take care and start a family and be able to take you know, care them, and.
Speaker 6: Take care of my parents.
Speaker 3: My dad tell me, you know, my dad, he is so ready for me to like be pregnant on Instagram because that's next.
Speaker 6: But he's like.
Speaker 5: He ready to quit, h to retire. My mom is already about to retire. So yeah, I just want to make sure everything is good and then get back to Charlotte, get back to my community. So I wanted to start doing like food drives and things like that for the city, and you know, stuff like that, and you gotta always get back to here where are you from?
Speaker 6: You gotta do something.
Speaker 3: Well, I see your page, Rememberdy sent you this creator I follow. Her name is Elena something. I can't even pronounce the last name, but she's Russian. And when I tell y'all, this lady is so fucking fabulous. So this is this is my vision for you, right, just everything is Chanelle, okay, honey, she just moved to America.
Speaker 1: I think she and Miami. I put a comment undneath one of her pictures like, bitch, I want to go to brunch.
Speaker 3: When I tell you all, I'm obsessed with this lady because she's it's such a minimalist and everything is so neat, and you got a place for everything, like I can only aspire to be like y'all, right, because your house looks similar from what we could see that the a kitchen and stuff like that. So that's what I see for Lexi Johnson. Okay, bad, but all right.
Speaker 4: Any advice for the girlies or guys listening who are just getting started. They want to build their brand and they just need to know where to start.
Speaker 5: The only place to start is on your page. Just do that shit, Just do it. It's too many people worried about the next person that ain't paying no bills. Everybody is worried about imposter syndrome and just all the things that aren't real and don't matter. Just post the content. Stop waiting for the perfect time. It's like a baby or marriage. There's no perfect time.
Speaker 6: Just do it.
Speaker 5: Do it on something that you truly believe in and that you love. Because doing something that you know isn't your every day or isn't you it's gonna be real hard to keep up and you're not gonna be able to do it. So do something that you know you're already gonna do anyway, and just have fun with it, because once it stops fun, it starts really being a job. And why would I be working a job? I mean, yes, it's a job. But I did not want to go work for nobody. So make it fun because me doing what you want to do.
Speaker 2: AJ you could do hand jobs. You're really good at this.
Speaker 3: I was thinking sleep like any niggas won't watch me sleep like you think I can do.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing.
Speaker 5: People do that.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's a real thing, like.
Speaker 6: A nap, like ten phones and I'll playing around the room and they'll go on live.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Some people just send the gifts and it'll be like thousands and thousands of people in there.
Speaker 6: Just send the money.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start mashing my face in the different loads of bread like that Asian girl. She'd just be mashing her face, like literally mashing her face into different types of bread, and she getting reached out for that.
Speaker 3: I could do that, Okay, the other thing I was thinking about doing, But I like my life. Y'all know Resa Tisa, who is like a TikTok and social media phenomenon now, right, She went viral for telling her story being married to a fool for half a year a year or so, like, I could have been told my story and how this nigga cut my wig up on TikTok, But I just feel like she just gonna get sued. I feel like somebody gonna come for me if I really expose who the fuck they are.
Speaker 2: Social media, don't say no names.
Speaker 5: Scared of her because he sounds like, I don't know seen the videos went.
Speaker 1: I watched all of them. So the brother recently reached out.
Speaker 3: To her and you know, just wanted her to clear up a couple of things that he said. Wasn't like said correctly, but he essentially said, fuck that, nigga, do you right?
Speaker 1: So now the brother, though, is the boyfriend ex husband.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, he's trying to sue her, like he's contemplating on whether or not he's gonna take a legal action against her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's only defamation if it's not the.
Speaker 4: Truth, right, I ain't gonna mash my Maybe I'll stump on some grapes and mash some bread with my feet.
Speaker 2: I need some easy shit that don't take.
Speaker 1: I make a Peter butter and jelly every day and.
Speaker 2: Stump on it.
Speaker 3: It's this one girl who I watch. She's pregnant now and I don't know her name. I don't even think she's American, but man, she'd be in there making cereal from scratch for her kids.
Speaker 1: She's making breads like she's like cooking.
Speaker 3: Gore made shit right quick in a video, Like how how are you doing this now you're pregnant?
Speaker 2: I got that kind of time. What's the bitch learn how to make bread? It's time to get pretty.
Speaker 3: I plan on making bread soon, Like I ordered a little mixer. You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know why because I shop at Fresh Fresh Market. So I'm looking I buy my bread now from fresh Market, like the fresh gloves. And if you look at the amount of ingredients on a regular thing of bread, like whatever bread you're like, let's say Hawaiian bread, whatever it is, it's minimal ingredients and real bread.
Speaker 1: Like I want to make my own bread. I want to make my own butter, and maybe that'll be my content.
Speaker 6: I was about to say content.
Speaker 2: Oh you could call it bread and bitch.
Speaker 3: We did it, nigga, we made it. Hey, this ship is your bread and butter. Now, Instagram is your met bread and butter. TikTok is your bread and butter. This point, but aside from social media and all that, I know you said you are an investor and this is just right quick.
Speaker 1: What you invest in this week?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 3: What you got going on? Because you know I be in the stock market? What you what you got girl?
Speaker 5: I just have my long term investments right now. I'm not playing with the data. I have the same investments that honestly took me down a couple of years ago and we're still waiting on to be back up. And then my man and I have a store, and then we have a home that we're flipping. We flipped houses too, so investments in real estate and stops. So nothing this week in the stock market. I hate it there. I hate it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in recovery mode.
Speaker 5: Yiall.
Speaker 3: They beat my ass up the last two years. But I've been eating for the last couple of months. This week, y'all, I'm in Mara. I don't know if y'all follow the stock market in m Mar. I've been putting it in my story. Pay attention. You might could make a couple of dollars this week.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw that, but I thought that was a spin.
Speaker 1: This bitch, it's a money spell. You missed it, You missed it. I woke up this thirty Just as soon as I woke up.
Speaker 2: Love that's good.
Speaker 6: Those are the good days.
Speaker 3: But I options, So options make your ass go, get in the car and screen.
Speaker 6: Yeah my punch.
Speaker 4: LEXI tell everybody where they can find you, where they can soon find your ebooks and all those things.
Speaker 2: Plug your ship.
Speaker 5: Instagram, I'm Lexi Johnson with two eyes. TikTok Lexi Johnson with the X instead of the O in the first oh YouTube, Lexi dot Johnson. I don't know why I'm Lexi on all platforms, but I am.
Speaker 6: Have you guys heard of Lemon eight?
Speaker 5: No, what is it called Lemon eight. It's a it's a smaller platform. It's I just started posting on about a week ago, and it's like Pinterest meets Instagram. So it's fun, like you can draw on it and do all the cool little edits and I would show you right now, but you're not gonna be able to see in screen.
Speaker 6: But it's real cool like on that.
Speaker 5: It's so small that like ten thousand followers on there. It's like having two hundred thousand on Instagrams, so hundred lights really like a thousand likes, you.
Speaker 6: Know, something like it's but it's so cool. I love it. I just started posting everything.
Speaker 5: On there and people have known me from from TikTok, but it's I think it's TikTok's like baby.
Speaker 6: Sister or something. I think they work closely together.
Speaker 2: So what is it called lemon eight? Like the number eight to number eight?
Speaker 1: Are you monetized there as well?
Speaker 6: You can?
Speaker 5: I actually just got a DM earlier from leomen eight and they want me to join basically like there, it was the well they Lemon eight has a bunch of different pages. They have Wellness, they have like health and fitness they have which might be the same thing.
Speaker 6: They have lifestyle, they have a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 5: But Wellness reached out and was basically like could you join our creator thing? And basically they pick the top like one hundred performing videos and each person will get paid that month from doing that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think that's that's a little too bit. Yeah, everybody get lemonade.
Speaker 5: It's real cool for like smaller creators and people that are just trying to get comfortable that don't want to jump to TikTok or Instagram. It's somewhere where if you post, you can literally leave it and leave it.
Speaker 6: Alone and not think about it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's nice to know, just for anybody that just wants something to play.
Speaker 2: With and get out there.
Speaker 4: Guess where I'm about to put my my mashing, my bread, my peanut butter and jelly sandwich with my feet.
Speaker 5: Why you praud to see your editing, you can start posting. I don't know one person on there too, so that's the good part about it. Like, if you have the fear of striking out in front of everyone, you know, ain't nobody on there, ain't nobody about to see you.
Speaker 6: And if they are, they don't know you want to.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, y'all, so get eliminade to start off, all right, we appreciate you coming on the show, my good sister.
Speaker 2: I love you so much. I'm so proud of you. I'm so very proud of what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all.
Speaker 3: If you enjoy this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect Podcast Network. iHeartRadio app or where the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host AJ Holiday two point zero on Instagram. Y'all, make sure y'all check out We talked back innt dot com because we still got t shirts out there. You want to talk to me and Tam, y'all can set up a consultation. We got all type of offerings, but you gotta participate.
Speaker 2: Kicking Tam y'all is official Tambam on Instagram. Y'all follow me now. I love y'all. Y'all. Guess what we got coming up.
Speaker 4: It's the Black Effect Podcast Festival back around again for a year or two. April twenty seventh. All of your favorite shows are gonna be there that We're gonna be in the venue on the stage, y'all. It's gonna be such a good time, y'all. Please turn up and turn out for us.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Remember Speak Now and Never.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.