Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Sebo index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com. Slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: You know my bragging rights are way more valuable than yours.
Speaker 2: In this right Why because you picked Luga, Because I picked an underdog.
Speaker 3: You picked a favorite with home court advantage in Milwaukee's second best players out.
Speaker 2: So the Bucks were underdogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Bucks were underdogs.
Speaker 2: I picked the best player in the NBA on their team.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't set the odds in Vegas, buddy.
Speaker 3: Here's what happened. We walked up through a roulette wheel in Vegas. You walked over and you put your money on. You're like black or red, black or red, I'll go black, And you were right.
Speaker 2: I was like I think it's gonna be read. You were right.
Speaker 3: I walked over and I was like, this is going to land on twenty two black exactly And I got that exactly right. What We were both correct on something and wrong on something. But mine's way more impressive and valuable. You understand that, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I feel like there's like what I won't get into that. No, go ahead, get into it.
Speaker 4: We're not even on the air yet.
Speaker 2: I just feel like mine's more impressive because I'm me here are you? Oh, It's like grading on a curve.
Speaker 5: Okay, Welcome in.
Speaker 3: It is episode nineteen of the What's Right with Nick Great podcast in YouTube show.
Speaker 4: Please like, rate, subscribe, review.
Speaker 3: These episodes come out every Tuesday and Thursday, and on Sundays we continue our countdown of the fifty greatest players of the last fifty years. We are approaching the top twenty five, so be ready for those episodes as well. This is a glorious day in my household, A glorious day in the world of sports takes where everyone surveyed the landscape and only one person outside of the Metroplex had the forest, sight, the guts, the courage to pick the Dallas Mavericks to beat the Phoenix Suns. We will discuss that in a moment. But first, before we get to my gloating son, Demons, who has something he wants to brag about, we must talk about what we're not talking about on today's show. Here is what is not on the show. The Reds throw a no hitter but lose. There was a Frank Gore knockout that we're not getting to, and Oklahoma signed a quarterback named General Booty. We are not discussing any of those things. We are, however, going to discuss quickly. Small change to the show. We've upped the clock. See that, demansexcuse me ten minutes. It's now twelve minutes. They have given me the extra two minutes. With that, I promise I am going to start hitting the clock. It's been two months of not hitting the clock. Episode nineteen is the day I turn over a new lead. So start the clock right now, Demons. I assume we are starting with Luca and the MAVs the glory, So go ahead.
Speaker 4: What are we starting with?
Speaker 2: The Celtics dominated the Bucks in Game seven on Sunday, Giannis ran out of gas and Celtics couldn't seem to miss from three. So you know you want to give me that Twitter today or tomorrow? How do you want to do it? Also, I can't decide what's easier, you know, doing your job or betting on sports.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if people don't know, Demanse picked the Celtics, They're his favorite team from childhood.
Speaker 4: I picked the Bucks.
Speaker 3: This series was not a quick series analysis before we get to the fact that you won and you even made the side of the screen.
Speaker 4: You made the rundown before we even get to that a series analysis.
Speaker 3: This This game was decided in game six, and Game six was the game Milwaukee was supposed to take it.
Speaker 4: Jannis did everything he was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: He had forty four to twenty and six, and the difference was Jason Tatum had the game of his life and I give him all the credit in the world. Jason Tatum in Round one, Game one, game winning way Round one, Game three, the most pivotal game of the series. You're back in Brooklyn. It's either going to be two to one with this series going long, or the Celtics in full control of three to zero. Tatum had thirty nine points. Pester Durant the whole time. Outplayed Durant led that to being a suite. Then Game six, season on the line in Milwaukee, with one of the greatest players ever, Jannisan den Kumpo, having a peak of his powers. Game forty four to twenty and six, Tatum met him eye to eye, shot for shot. I don't know if he outplayed him or just played him to a draw, but that was enough for the Celtics as a whole to win the game. That's what decided it. Game seven, Giannest was okay but not great. Grant Williams ad seven threes. I don't even care about that. What I care about is the game six. What Jason Tatum did. He deserves all the credit in the world, all the credit in the world. Now to our bet. If people don't know, I took the Bucks, demanse took the Celtics. If the Celtics won, Demonsey was going to get control of my Twitter feed yep for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Here's my question for.
Speaker 3: You, because you mentioned I don't know what's easier sports betting or doing my job. I don't know this for certain, but I'm guessing even with the Celtics winning your sports betting hot streak, maybe hit a cold spell or two over the last few weeks. So here's my question. Is there a dollar amount I can pay you to buy an.
Speaker 4: Is there a dollar amount?
Speaker 2: So I'm definitely gonna be more than twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's fine. They more than twenty bucks I have budgeted. I And by the way, producers, I know this is terrible for the show, that the listeners get nothing and the viewers get nothing out of me simply giving demands money. I get it's bad for the show, and it's a little cowardly of it. I understand all of that still work.
Speaker 2: He just puts his Twitter on a pedestal, you know.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of things. Yes, you know what point it is important. There's half a million people that follow it. It is the verify I honestly, here's the other thing. I don't want to get into the weeds on this, but those of us with verified check marks, I'm not even sure if we're allowed to let someone else tweet for us, because likeications into the picture is verified, they use their policies to you know, corroborate that it is us doing the tweeting.
Speaker 4: So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: I need you to think on the number, and by the end of today's show, you need to tell me what the number would be for me to buy out of the bed. Sweet understood. Okay, all right, there it is. Let's go to the next topic. Are we now talking about.
Speaker 2: Luca smoked the Suns?
Speaker 4: And yes they did.
Speaker 2: You've been saying Luca is the best you know or second best player in the NBA. So here's your chance for a victory lap You did call that, Yes, but we got to talk about Chris Paul Man. Oh, you can't seem to win in the games that matter. Yeah, what's the deal here? All right?
Speaker 3: So Chris Paul was awful after Game two. Yeah, and he's thirty seven. He's six feet tall. I'm thirty seven. I'm six feet tall. That's young and tall for a regular person. That's incredibly old and very short for an NBA player. With that said, he was thirty six in three hundred and sixty days in games one and two, same height, and he just fell apart with me. I if one is to believe in basketball gods, they would say the basketball gods saw Chris Paul and Devin Booker. They saw Chris Paul. Remember after game one, when Chris Paul was asked about Luca, he scored forty five and Chris pos like, Luca, Yeah, they've got Theo Pinson, They've got Jalen Bruns, and they got a lot of good players.
Speaker 4: A little bit of shade.
Speaker 3: Then Game two, Chris Paul and Devin Booker are smirking Key Kean and laughing about Luca at the press conference. It was two instances of utter disrespect for the great Luka Ancic, and the basketball God smited Chris Paul. That was only the first instance for Devin Booker. So Devin Booker was still smooth sailing. Then what happened Game five? Game five, Devin Booker does the Lucas Special thing. Basketball God said strike two, you're out, Devin Booker, and they smiteed him.
Speaker 2: It's weird how that checks out.
Speaker 4: It does check out. It absolutely checks out.
Speaker 3: The prime for Chris Paul's this this is the fifth time he's been up two oh in a series, and they've watched he has blown a three to one lead.
Speaker 4: He was up two to oh in the finals.
Speaker 3: People are going to hear in a couple of weeks on the top fifty players last fifty years. I listen, I have Chris Paul is one of the twenty five Greys players last fifty years. He is an all time great. It is also true that he has had some rutal postseason moments. There's no working around me. I happen to believe the guy who deserves more scorn is Booker, because Booker was chirping this year that he should have been considered for MVP.
Speaker 2: He finished fourth in MVP.
Speaker 3: He's in the prime of his career, and the last two games he was awful, flatly awful, the final seven quarters of Game six and seven, so everything after the first quarter of Game six he had twenty two points and eleven turnovers on twenty two percent shooting, didn't make a single three. So the bigger thing for Chris is this Demons. I think they're done in Fieennix, like I don't. The windows closed. The window is flatly closed. I don't know if Ayton's going to be back. I wonder if they consider, if they ask Chris. Maybe they do bring Ayton back, but they trade Chris. Whatever it is, he's not going to be better than he was this year. He flatly is not going to be better than he was this year. He had a golden opportunity. Last year he finally got to the finals. They're up two OHO in the finals, and then Yannis stole it from him, and golden opportunity. This year, team's fully healthy, sixty four wins a home court throughout light work in the round one or it should have been up too oh, and then you collapse, a total collapse, the idea that they're gonna have a better chance next year. So I think Chris Paul probably into his career with just the one finals appearance, you can't cash it in.
Speaker 2: This year, you're not gonna cash it in.
Speaker 3: We would have gotten to see Chris Paul versus Step in the playoffs one more time.
Speaker 2: Now we're not.
Speaker 4: So I think it's a wrap. I feel badly for him.
Speaker 2: It is unfortunate.
Speaker 3: You know what's also unfortunate. Speaking of gambling, Lou Wayne tried to bet me ten thousand dollars with odds. He was gonna give me two and a half to one twenty five thousand dollars on this series and I turned it down.
Speaker 2: You turned it down, but you were saying the pass are gonna win.
Speaker 4: I know, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I it's like a lo lose, Like either I'm wrong and I lose ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It is hard to explain to your mother.
Speaker 3: Or I'm right and Lil Wayne knows me twenty five grand I don't you don't want friend zone big money?
Speaker 2: That's a bad okay? Friends, definitely friends, Like you're doubting my friendship. Little No, I'm not doubting. He was literally texting me. I'm just not doubting his pockets. Lil Wayne owing you twenty five.
Speaker 3: He's gonna afford it. But still like what, like it's awkward, it's uncomfortable. Oh my god, I promise I was gonna hit the elongated clock and now we're short on time.
Speaker 2: All right, what's next? Boston beat Katie and Yannis on the way to the Conference finals, yep. Miami beat up on Atlanta and Philly, but neither of those wins were too impressive. Do you think Boston will be out of gas by time Game one comes?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 2: I mean, and also, who do you think will won the series overall? All right? I do like Miami in Game one. I do think there is an.
Speaker 3: Emotional let down factor.
Speaker 4: The fact that there is not.
Speaker 3: I mean they are playing when people hear and see this, They're playing tonight, Tuesday night, they played Sunday. Miami's been off for a few days. I think Miami wins Game one. I think these games are going to be rock fights. These are the two best defenses in basketball. I I lean Boston, but I have not fully I lean Boston. Not an official pick. I understand that for the podcast listeners. Uh, by the time our next podcast is out, the series will have gone on. I will put my official pick on Twitter because before the Game one, but I need to fully deep dive on this. I lean Boston, but I also feel like Miami is the most disrespected one seed in recent NBA history. They made the finals two years ago. Last year they got they got run out by Giannis, but Giannis ran everybody out. And this year they're the one seed. They have faced hardly any adversity in the postseason. If Kyle Lowry gets back, we'll see about their full health.
Speaker 2: Big factors.
Speaker 3: That is a big factor. But Gabe mentioned in Truce has been good. I don't it's a lot to ask if Boston does get there, talk about damn Gauntlet. You would have gone to get to the finals, you beat Kyrie and Katie, you beat Joannis in round two, and then if you beat the number one seed. Here's a better not a better question, but a different question. We did the big Club superstar thing on first things first, if Miami wins, Jimmy Butler must get it, and I think I think.
Speaker 2: I got a kick out. Somebody's got to go. Who's gonna go?
Speaker 3: I'm not kicking out joh I thought Joe was excellent postseason when he played Dame and Kawhi. We gave a one year injury reprieve when Tatum just got in. Tatum obviously Tatum's going up, not down.
Speaker 2: It is the best possible candidate. I'd honestly what kickout Yoka if it injury thing. I'm sorry Dame would have to be like Dan, I just revealed to you the first one A skeptical Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dame and Dame and I a low key building.
Speaker 2: That's much respect to you. Dave. You were hurt bad, Yeah, he was hurt. Taken shots at Dave? All right, last topic, what's next? The Warriors didn't seem to take Memphis seriously in the last series, so you know everybody's going to be going with the MAVs. Now, you're obviously gonna stick with your MAVs pig, but you know you gotta be worried in some type of way that they're going up against Steph. Now, No, I'm not worried at all at all. Everyone's not going with the MAVs. The Warriors are huge favorites in Vegas, first of all. Second of all, here's the problem for the Warriors. They have a Jordan Poole problem in this series. Do you think he's the thing it's his time? No?
Speaker 4: I just think you can't guard anybody.
Speaker 3: And I think Luca will hunt him in every pick and roll, every time down the court. And you might say, Okay, they're gonna hide him, but then he'll start hunting step and Steph will get in foul trouble. This will be a series where at least twice during the series you see Steph giving that like quizzical angry look at the ref as he goes to the bench with three first half bowls, and Jordan Poole is gonna be fresh raw meat. I think the MAVs are a better team than the Warriors. I think lucas far and away the best player in the Western Conference. I've been saying that all postseason. I like the MAVs this series. And by the way, if it's MAVs Celtics, MAVs one fifty two games, Celtics one fifty one, MAVs would have home court for the first time since Round one.
Speaker 4: That's the clock. We'll all be right.
Speaker 2: Back, all right. Luca Adontas might be the second best player in the NBA, but he has not got enough pieces to deal with the Celtics.
Speaker 3: And that's just oh okay, Demonse got to keep that in, guys, Demonse getting takes in after the clock, feeling himself. You see that confidence, you get one pick right, confidence starts to grow.
Speaker 4: Now we'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robles, who defined every expectation to become a wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon, MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jarrell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, dun Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Kanavami watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, you have to lead into the show, but give me an idea of where you're thinking money wise.
Speaker 2: Give me a range. Arrange. Yeah, range, day, it's the five hundreds of one thousands.
Speaker 4: Between the five hundreds and thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not thousands, but five hundred to.
Speaker 4: One thousand is the range that is. That's the Okay, I listen.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna try to talk you out of anything, but I do want to. I just want to let you know you're trying to thread a needle here because it's going to be you. Just so you know you're going there's not gonna be a negotiation. You're going to say a number and I'm either going to say yes or no, and.
Speaker 2: Then that's it. And then it's you either say no or I get the Twitter like after you say no.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, So you got is not gonna be you shoot really high, I come back and then we go back and forth. But it also means so you don't want to go too low, right, but you also don't want to go so high. If you want this money. You understand, right, it's gonna be You're gonna you're gonna You're gonna say a number, and I'm going to say yes or no.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, all right, gotcha? All right.
Speaker 3: I don't want to distract you, but I want you to understand how we're doing this.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right? What are we starting with it?
Speaker 2: Welcome back in? By the way, what's right? Nick? Right?
Speaker 3: Podcasts and YouTube show like rate, subscribe review I would appreciate if you do.
Speaker 4: So what are you starting with?
Speaker 2: Right here? The NBA announced they are renaming the Eastern and Western Conference Finals trophies after Bob Cousy and Oscar Robertson YEP Conference mv m v P trophies after Magic Johnson and Larry Bird YEP as.
Speaker 3: An amateur NBA story, and I figured amateur? Yeah, what's the amateur about my NBC?
Speaker 2: You still got you still got to earn some more strikes? Okay, all right, yeah, go ahead? As Yeah, so wait was least park as? I don't know, buddy, what was.
Speaker 4: The last part?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, is this the chance that Nick makes it?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Okay, so how am I going to change it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 3: Talking trash on Oscar Robertson so and all the time, but Oscar Robertson started for the majority of the beginning of his crew. It was this Cincinnati was in the Eastern Conference. He only played in three Western Conference finals and only one too. Bob Coosey at least went to ten Eastern Conference finals, won seven. So I understand naming the trophy after him, but Oscar doesn't make sense. They're trying to, you know, respect the older generation.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oscar was in the East.
Speaker 4: Oscar was in the East.
Speaker 2: And I was about to say, so if it was him and Bob Coosey that was switched definitely, Like if Kobe was in the East, I think Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 3: No, But so you're onto something here, by the way. So the problem Oscar was in the East and then went to the West, and they named the trophy the Western Amend Trophy after him. You're saying it to be named after Kobe. I have no problem with Larry and Magic having the conference MVP.
Speaker 4: Trophies named after him. That's fine.
Speaker 3: The NBA, though, screwed this up on the trying to give Coozie and Robertson some love because Oscar being having the Western Conference Finals Trophy being named after Oscar makes no sense. And Kozy, Let's be honest, who's he got a Presidential Medal of Freedom. He's got my guy mad Dog Russo defending him left and right. Yah, Kho's he's got enough love. This should be the Eastern Omerence Trophy and the Western Trophy should be named after Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. Everyone ignowed. I don't think anyone could possibly disagree with that. The problem is twofold one is the NBA got over eager and right after Kobe passed, they named the All Star Game Trophy after him. So you're not going to give multiple trophies to Kobe. That was the All Star MVP, not the All Star Game Trophy. The All Star MVP is named after Kobe. That trophy, that's you're not gonna have Kobe get two of these. But if they knew they were gonna name Kobe went to Kobe went to the finals how many times?
Speaker 4: Seven times? Seven times?
Speaker 3: Yea yeah, because he has five rings and he lost in the finals twice, so he went to the finals seven times. He won the Western Conference seven times. Lebron's been to ten finals, nine of them were when he was with the Calves of the Heat, so he won the Eastern Conference nine times. It should be Lebron and Kobe, not Coozy Oscar that story right? The question is this what now? So Bill, here's what I find most interesting. Bill Russell has the Finals MVP Award named after him.
Speaker 2: We now have.
Speaker 3: Magic and Larry and Kuzi and Oscar and Kobe, all the trophies named after the three best players in the league in the league history, no matter the order, we all everyone with the brain agrees the three best players ever are Lebron, Michael and Kareem. None of them have any trophies named after. What's left You could name league MVP does not have a name for it, but I would think that would go to Kareem because he has the most of them. The NBA Championship trophies named the Larry O'Brien will running out of trophies now. Maybe they're gonna come up with an overall playoff MVP that hasn't been released yet, but we're running out of trophies, and it's odd to me that Magic, Larry, Oscar Jerry West is the logo you just.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get folks their flowers while they're there.
Speaker 3: You know, Well maybe I'm not sure. I just think it should have been instead of Oscar. Oscar being getting the Western one makes no sense. Again, he won the Western Conference twice, he only played in three Western Armans finals. Kuzi makes some sense, but still, Kuzi won it seven times. Lebron won it none like and Kuzi a lot of the time when he was winning it, he was the second.
Speaker 4: Best guy because Bill Russell's there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would have named it after Kobe and Lebron, and I wouldn't have given Kobe the All Star Game MVP Trophy.
Speaker 4: But such is life.
Speaker 3: That's this is what they've done. So that's how I would have made it right. But nobody asked me. Nobody consults me on these things, even though a lot of these MVP votes and such would be better if they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are we doing now? What game will we play? We are playing this or that? Okay? Which is a more costly injury? Jah or middle two? Oh?
Speaker 3: The answer is Chris middle the Bucks. Are the Bucks win the title? If Chris Middleton never gets hurt.
Speaker 2: Do you disagree? I honestly think we should have thrown Robert Williams on their eyes.
Speaker 4: Williams.
Speaker 2: I know they won, but I just think they could have done it in a better fashion. Game.
Speaker 4: Robert Williams is the starting center for the team.
Speaker 3: That just be He's the fifth most important player on the team at best.
Speaker 2: Is he better than Tatum? No?
Speaker 4: Is he better than Brown?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Is he better than Smart?
Speaker 2: But I I think given that they just played honest like, he just would have served a very busy pose.
Speaker 4: Okay, is he better than Smart?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Is he better than your guy? Al Horford underrated.
Speaker 3: Moment from Game seven watching it with Demanse. He wanted he can pretend he loves Tatum and he does like Tatum. He wanted Al Horford taking every shot every time. He was like a parent, like a bad high school parent watching their kid. Every time the Celtics came down at court, demand would be like, Ah, this is a great time for an Al Horford three, and you wanted an owl.
Speaker 2: Al Horford hits a three. I just feel like it just does something to the other team. It's like, God, damn, we got this guy hidden shots Like this is a problem.
Speaker 3: Wow, dropping gds on the show. Goddamn you you know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You're fine.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but that's what.
Speaker 3: Gran Williams ended up doing. Grant Williams ended up doing that. But so my point is middle I see, yeah, he's distracted me. You know what, you zip it for a moment. Let me let me answer the question. The Bucks win the title if or certainly get best to the Celtics, certainly get the finals. Middleton never gets hurt. I think the Grizzlies were losing to the Warriors with or without John. I love Joh, but the Grizzlies, even with Joh, have not shown a strong enough ability to close games throughout this postseason with or without Joh. So I think the biggest injury thus far this postseason is Chris Middleton.
Speaker 4: There's no question, all right, what's next?
Speaker 2: Okay, bigger? What if no hardened trade or Embeid staying healthy throughout the whole Heat series? I got mine, what's yours? I think no hard in trade?
Speaker 4: But how come?
Speaker 2: I mean, if Harden never gets traded to Philly, he still plays with the Nets. Oh, the Celtics play them.
Speaker 4: Oh, so that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that only from Philly's perspective, but your point that if the Nets have Harden, how that changes their trajectory once Kyrie gets back. I also want to know the hardened thing's so confusing?
Speaker 4: People are? Everyone has just decided he's too old.
Speaker 3: He was last year, he won Player of the Month last season back to back months, he averaged thirty three, nine and eleven his final four healthy playoff games last year against your beloved Celtics. Like the hardened things baffling, But to me, it is the Embiid injury because as good as Miami is, if it Embiid played and missed two of the six games of the series and was healthy for zero, and as good as Miami is, they didn't have the size to deal with Embiid. I think I think it act. I think it would have been six or Celtics in the Conference finals. But what I said, this stat on every platform, so I'm gonna say it on this podcast as well. In the most shocking NBA stat that I can remember, the Philadelphia seventy six ers have made the not NBA the conference finals one time. Since Doctor J retired, Since Julius Irving retired, they have made.
Speaker 4: The conference finals once, so maybe we've been overrating.
Speaker 3: The Sixers all long, but I think they would have beaten the Heat if Embiid were healthy, So to me, that's the bigger one if all right, what's next?
Speaker 2: Okay? NFL schedule release means that you can start betting on the NFL. Yeah, of course, so make a bet any team future or any Week one game. Oh.
Speaker 3: I to me, this is very easy, and in fact, I'm looking looking for it right now. The exact number, but I am hammering the under for Broncos total wins.
Speaker 4: The Broncos total wins there the win to under?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean? Of course? I mean you just all time Russell Wilson, you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh, look at that?
Speaker 3: That said future or week one much like future. I'm going under on Russell Wilson this year.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's ten and a half. They are not winning eleven games. I don't think they're winning ten games, So I'm not doing Week one yet. But my favorite preseason bet, without a question, is under ten and a half wins for the Broncos.
Speaker 4: That's my absolute favorite bet. Do we have one more topic?
Speaker 2: Or we moving on? We are moving on. We don't have anyone. We don't have anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I wasn't sure. Oh wow, this is what it feels like to finish ahead of time. It's amazing with twenty seconds to spare.
Speaker 2: This real bonus time. This, real bonus, real bonus time.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Have you narrowed your range? What you're thinking? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the exact number already.
Speaker 2: Don't say it if you know it? Do you know it? Yeah, I've got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Demons's my attempted buy out of the bet plus Demanse says he has something to make fun of me about. I think you might want to secure whether or not you're getting paid or not.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: We'll do that to wrap the show next. I know you got a lot of balls in the air right now, you're thinking about money, thinking about how are you going to make fun of me in the C block. You're You've got these This the most take heavy show by you yet.
Speaker 4: Feeling good about the Celtics.
Speaker 3: But you know why I asked you if we skipped it, if we had another topic, why, Well, because the little bar on the side of the screen said we had a Breeze versus Brady thing. He never asked me about it, so it looked to me like we had another topic.
Speaker 4: Did we skip a topic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely skipped a topic. Okay, that's not great.
Speaker 3: Yea. The cruisers work hard, they put these things together. I know you think your big time talent now, so you can't be worried about what the common man back in Los Angeles is doing. These guys are not putting these graphics together for you to ignore them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My rundown was Philaby once again. Yeah, I just completely like, I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 4: I know what happened.
Speaker 2: You were too, man.
Speaker 3: You were like, I'm going to get this Robert Williams takeout. You're like, I'm getting this takeout th hell or high water. So now no one will ever know what I think of the Breeze Brady topic. Who knows it was? Don't put anything on the screen. Guys, your work needs to know.
Speaker 2: We're not doing it. No, we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: Their work will forever be forgotten, like an unredread manuscript. Was it a question of who's the old, better, all time great? Was it the question of will Breeze come back? Was it a broadcasting question? Who knows we'll never know, their work will never be seen.
Speaker 2: That that's I've got, all right, before we I've got I've got a question. Who's who's got the better social team?
Speaker 4: No, that's look at this now.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're not doing this.
Speaker 3: We're not playing those games. You've ruined it.
Speaker 2: So but welcome back in.
Speaker 4: We're back on the air. Well, it's right with Nick right podcasting and YouTube show.
Speaker 3: All right, So there's something you said you want to make fun of me for ye but there's also this potential buyout of the Twitter feed?
Speaker 2: Which one do you want to start with?
Speaker 3: Do you want to start with making fun I get the answer immediately, You're gonna get the answer. You know what I've Let's save the money for after you makes okay, let's do it. Okay, So what do you want to make fun of me?
Speaker 2: So yesterday I can't remember if I was waking up or if I was just might have been working out in my room. I come out of my room and the first thing I hear is Deanna, your daughter, asking if you're playing Fortnite. Oh, don't do this and don't do this. You know. I just thought to myself, all like, you must have just been playing Fortnite, just turn it off for something, and I come upstairs. I see the TV screen and you're actually playing Fortnite. Yeah. I just thought to myself, like this guy trying to hog the game from Deanna, Like, what's like, what's going on right now? Are you just punking Deanna out of some Fortnite? Okay? All right, So here's what is true.
Speaker 3: In all our time together, have you ever seen me play any video game except for sports games ever? Maybe briefly uncharted that was a while ago, long time ago.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Though, You've never seen me playing these first person shooter games. No, you've never seen me. I like two K and I like Madden, and I like the Well I bought this PlayStation five and I started playing Fortnite religiously, and.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of hooked on it.
Speaker 3: I got in trouble with your mom the other day because she was like, I came home from work, you were on the game.
Speaker 4: You finished the TV show on Friday, said.
Speaker 5: Hang out with me.
Speaker 2: You're on the game.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, I sound like this like her talking to you.
Speaker 2: It's a bad beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a bad beat.
Speaker 3: And then yesterday, in the time between the Bucks lost in the MAVs game. I was like, I got enough time for a couple of fortnight runs. Yeah, but Deanna just be heckling me.
Speaker 4: She watched it.
Speaker 2: She wants to coach.
Speaker 4: She coaches, but she's a bad coach and I'm not very good. So it's frustrating.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. This guy's hooked on the game and he's trash, like really really bad at it. It's like one thing to be hooked on a game and like, you know, be decent at it, but it's another thing to like be like, yeah, I gotta play, I gotta play and just be scarbage. But you know you'll get better. It's been like a week. Oh my god, Okay, all you need to let me coach you.
Speaker 3: Demanse is let me tell you one thing and then and we're overtime. We gotta wrap the show. Demanse is so good at the game it's actually embarrassing for him. It actually shows there has been parts of your life that have been neglected over the years for you to be this good. He's out here like like double jumping, building boxes, switching weapons. He's like, no, you gotta use this controller layout, Like no, no, no, I like the Revolver from mid distance.
Speaker 2: It's it's people don't know Fortnite.
Speaker 3: It's a winner take all, one hundred person event, and Demanse be getting first out.
Speaker 4: Of these hundred people half the time he plays.
Speaker 3: This is like asking someone to be the CEO of your company and finding out they're a scratch golfer. It's like, ooh, I'm not sure how dedicated the work you are, Like how much time are you spending on the golf course?
Speaker 2: Like so, just like you said one time, you know, it's cool to like walk in a room and be like the best at something that is like, there's not too many people that I know in person that could beat me one on one in a Call of the Year Fortnite game. It's just like it's and like the not I get it. It's a video game and I have like extensive knowledge about it. But you know, no, at least I haven't been spending my time on this stuff and I suck at it. Okay, No, that part is true.
Speaker 4: You know what that part is true. It would be worse if you had spent.
Speaker 3: I don't know, roughly twenty to twenty five hours a week for the last ten years perfecting a skill that you are terrible at. I agree with that, I still don't know if it's the best use of your time. Okay, moment of truth. If people we bet Bock Celtics, if the Celtics won, deminds he's gonna get control my Twitter feed for twenty four hours. I am now cowardly and shamefully trying to use my exorbitant wealth to get out of this game.
Speaker 2: What is the amount to buy out of this bet? Mind you? He said exorbitant? My amount? Yeah, six fifty, six hundred and fifty dollars, not six dollars and fifty cents. Just over clear.
Speaker 3: You're certain that's what you want to ask. Yeah, six hundred and fifty dollars sold. I'd have paid up to three thousand.
Speaker 2: That's today's show. You're alive.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not, yo, bullsh.
Speaker 2: Get the row. That's insane.