Speaker 1: This is the Rogue Recap with Lenda McLaughlin. She's unfiltered, unforgiving and understandably annoyed by everyone. Make sure you like and subscribe to her a podcast and follow her on x at Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, Welcome to the Rogue Recap. This is Lynda McLaughlin. I'm your host. Make sure you like subscribe, follow me on x at Rogue Recap. We're at Linda Mick and I'll be posting more there, more and more every day. And my god, so much news. I have to give massive kudos and I do mean massive kudos to Burgess Owens of Utah today. It was a great moment that he had and he was talking to the head of Georgetown University and he was asking them if they believed in allowing people that were racist to come and speak at their university. And of course the president of George Hewn's University like, oh no, no, of course not, mister Owens, and he goes, well, that's interesting, he said, because you know, you let this super anti Semitic person come and speak at your school. And I'm trying to understand how you invite a hamas sympathizer who thinks that Jewish people should die to speak on your campus four times, Like, if you wouldn't do it for the KKK, why are you doing it for a designated terrorist group like Hamas. It's absolutely priceless, It's worth it. It's like two and a half minutes. But you guys got to hear this and then we'll chat on the other side.
Speaker 3: It's just fantastic, Doctor Grose, Are you for me with Hamad Elkord?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know that name, Mohammet Elkord, No, Okay, he's an activist that has been spend a lot of time on your campus. He says Israeli is harvest organs of the martyred and to have a and to have an unquenchable thirst for pounding blood. He's also said that the Jewish people control the media in which that every single Zionist to Paris. Would this be considered anti semitism?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Congressman.
Speaker 3: He's also stated that Hamas had good political reasons for taking hostages and captives and were well treated. This is after two hundred and fifteen innocent men and women and children were taking hostages, women rape, and children killed. By Hamas, Would you consider good political reasons as agreement with what he would just said about Hamas?
Speaker 4: No, I find that abhorrant. Okay?
Speaker 3: Would you agree that that's pure evil for what they did and for those who support what they did.
Speaker 2: We abhorred that attack and made the first statement on.
Speaker 4: Can you can you agree? Can you agree with me that it's pure evil? Yes? Okay.
Speaker 3: This same person back in Georgetown October twenty third, the same month of the massacre, he Elkhurd described Hamas as deliberation movement and that the October seventh attack was a resistance tactic. After twelve hundred people have been massacred. Any any idea how many times Georgetown students and falcults have invited Mohammed Elkhart to speak at in the last three years that you're at Georgetown.
Speaker 4: I'm not aware of how many. Four times? Four times.
Speaker 3: The last one was February sixteenth of this year, in partnership Georgetown University and partnership with Georgetown faculty and staff for Justice in Palestan invited him to pump his.
Speaker 4: Books to launch his book Tour You and I came through the same era the fifteen and sixties. Doctor grow.
Speaker 3: So I would imagine when I know how you're going to answer this, I think, would you allow a member of the KKK who wished the deaths of black Americans to speak at Georgetown?
Speaker 2: No, but we endeavor to have speakers from many different sides.
Speaker 3: Uh, to KKK member in today's environment, you would invite you'll give him?
Speaker 4: I don't think we would. We do want to.
Speaker 3: Have this very specific. This is very yeah, this is very this is a hate. You know, remember what the KKK used to do to black people?
Speaker 4: Right? Okay, so would you give him the platform to do that? Okay? Uh?
Speaker 3: Well to that point, if Georgetown for a kk white KKK biggots on the campus, Uh, why would the university would disallow it? Why would the universe allow by faculty or students to invite Palestinian anti Semitic bigots?
Speaker 4: Because that's what this guy is.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a thing of beauty this guy. This is what I love about Bird. I happen to know him. I think he's fantastic. He's just a good guy. But it's just no nonsense. And you know what's different about him, He hasn't been a congressperson for like, you know, I don't know, one hundred and thirty seven years, like he just got there, you know. So he had a regular life. He played football, he had businesses. He knows what it is to be a regular person. He hasn't forgotten yet what it is to be an active member of society. Like when I see, you know, Nancy Pelosi, the walking corpse, I'm like, oh God, I just pray she keeps her teeth in her head. Or you know, we have AOC who basically was hired out as some strange, you know, talentless actors wanted page. These people are so so out of touch, so detached. And then you have somebody like Burgess who says, I'm from the fifties and sixties, a time where there was real racial struggle. Would you have allowed TOKK speaker to come, No, sir, I would not. Great. And why is that? Oh, well, they hated somebody based on the fact that they were born a certain race, and they wish them ill and wish them death and wanted to do them harm in any way possible. Oh okay, how is that different from this guy who's this a Hammas sympathizer coming onto campus talking about death to the Jews screaming justice for Palestine and screaming that all of the Jews should perish. I mean, it's the same thing. It might be uncomfortable, you might not like it, it might be annoying, but it is the same thing. People who come out and say that they're angry at someone for something or somehow that some kind of way they were born something they can't change. It's absolutely unacceptable. You know, there's a lot of things that I don't like about certain religions and cultures a lot. And I'm not sitting around my house plotting their demise in death. I just don't want them to live in Western democracies where they're not compatible and have no desire to be compatible. You know, I read a story today that Bush International Airport in Houston, Texas has now made an entire terminal terminal D. There's a prayer complex that is Sharia compliant. Can someone please explain to me why in twenty twenty five, knowing all we know, and we just came out of the me too movement where if you said somebody look nice in their dress at work like you could potentially be fired. Now we have women that are covered head to toe beaten by their husbands, beaten by their brothers, their fathers, their quote unquote male superiors. We have children as young as eight is nine suffering from female genital mutilation. It's happening here in the United States, and now we're celebrating Sharia compliant prayer complexes and terminal date. Okay, Well, is there also a Jewish division? And is there a Catholic division, a Presbyterian division, a Greek Orthodox? I mean, what are we doing? These are public areas funded by the government. There is no place for the isolationist idea of your religion, not to mention the fact that Sharia is not your religion. That is a man made idea based upon an interpretation that they read in the Qoran. That's not the Quran's writings. But I doubt you know, I can't imagine that Quornin and Cruz and Governor Abbott and the underlings that are allowing this to happen, because you know, it's not just them, it's all of their henchmen. I don't know where the payoff is or how much money they're getting, but no amount of money is worth succumbing your nation filled with freedom and all of the things that Western democracy gives us to Sharia compliance. These people are very ignorant, and it's real scary. And when Care starts to say yes, wonderful, you've got a problem. You've got a real problem. You want to be pissing Care off at every turn of your life. As far as I'm concerned, these are not good people. These are not people that have any interest in making a peaceful assimilation to Western culture. These are people that want to invade Western cultures, take them over, and make them bow to things like Sharia and Islamic lull. These are just facts. And if you think that this is extreme or that's not true, better start reading it because you're way behind the curve. And when it does come around and slaps you right in your face, you better be sure when your face hits the ground, people like me, we're not going to be there to pick you up because you allowed it to happen. It's really scary. If I went through Houston Airport and I saw that, I think I'd probably flip my shit. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be pretty angry. I mean, that is just I don't know what is going on in Texas. That's honestly, I need like a whole show just to talk about what is going on in Texas because it scares the crap out of me. And it's all these Rhino Republicans, right, they've been in office too long. We have to primary them out. They gotta go, And then we got to pray that the guys we get in there actually listen to us. That's another problem, and it's really uh, I don't know. I just feel like I feel like we're in a spot where we're missing common sense. It's like in my last episode, I did the why you know, why aren't we asking questions about all of the very strange things that we're seeing all around us? And it's like when you start to ask why, then people are saying, well, you can't ask why, you can't ask why are you asking why? I mean, it's just this is just the way things are. No, it's not. It's definitely not just the way things are. You may think it's the way things are because maybe you stopped asking questions. But I'm from a time in an era where I do ask questions. I don't just go along to get along. That's the thing that frightens me. I mean, I remember that when we started going through COVID and I saw people acting so bizarrely, like fighting over the last, you know, case of water. If I was standing in an island there was a case of water left, and it was me and another mom or dad and we were scared or whatever it was, I can tell you from the bottom my heart, I would buy that case of water and split it with that person. I just don't think there's any humanity left in a lot of these people, because while they want to leave the door open for everyone to come in and live off of the government dole of just the few here in this nation that actually pay their taxes, they don't want to do it personally. It's like if you say to people, oh, do you think we should allow illegal immigration? Do you think we should just allowed people in the country, and they'll say absolutely, Okay, great, which bedroom do you have available? Oh I didn't mean me. I don't want to do it. Well, if you don't want to do it, then you don't get to say who are you to say that anybody else has to do it? This whole not in my backyard thing, the nimby thing, it's such a crack you're all for it until it's in your backyard. You're all for it until it means you have to actually stand up and do something. And I was thinking about this. I'm sure you guys heard about the uh. This is a super strange and super scary story. This guy looks like something straight out of a horror Solomon Gallagan tried to abduct an eleven year old child from black Forest Hills Elementary School in a war of Colorado. The Democrat district attorney. Her name is Amy Padden. If you are in Colorado, I highly advise you to start finding out more about Amy Padden because anybody who could dismiss the charges you heard me right, dismiss the charges against Solomon Gallagan is out of their mind. This guy is black, his skin is chalky, his hair is a mess, he's missing teeth. He looks like something out of a bad Harry Potter horror scene. And I am not kidding. It is very scary. Now, picture this guy walking on to an elementary school campus and your eleven year old is running from this stranger who literally looks like he could be he zombified. What parent is okay with this? What Democrat is like, Yeah, he's just not mentally fits to stand trial, So we're just gonna let him go. What let him go? Where is he going? Lock him up now so that some poor parent doesn't have to get the call that this psycho took their kid. God help you if it's my kid, if anything ever happened to my child because some scumbag DA didn't have the balls to do their job and lock up some criminal. I'm telling you right now, these people gotta go. They gotta go. It is enough. Leave the kids alone, start protecting them, and stop giving the criminals another chance. It's disgusting. This guy doesn't belong anywhere but either in a rubber room or a jail cell. But he sure is doesn't belong on the streets. And Democrat da Amy Patten, I think that there needs to be a nationwide, nationwide pursuit of your role in any kind of justice. You need to be taken out of office because you are not fit to serve. You are not fit to serve. And God bless that poor child, because he must be scared out of his mind. I'd be afraid to send him back to school. This is why we need security at the schools. Security that is either retired veterans retired police that have the right to carry, so that they can be there to protect these kids. Now, I don't know anything about the school. Maybe they already had those measures in place. I have no idea. All I know is that Solomon Gallaghan tried to abduct an eleven year old on an elementary school campus, and the DA in charge said it's okay, we're going to dismiss all those charges. I just I really think that people are suffering from a complete and utter lack of common sense. Like there's trumped arrangements in and then there's just this whatever this is, which seems to me to be a complete and utter it's just a shambles of a person, whoever that is. And it's you know, it's the same ideas like what we're looking at with the Pacific Palisades. You know, I've been talking a lot about what happened in Hawaii, what happened in California, what happened in North Carolina, and now what happened in Kerrville, Texas. You know, all of these quote unquote weather events and they're so extreme and we've never seen anything like before, and they try to scare us with climate change, or say it's Trump's fault and all this other bs. But we can track it to certain things, and there are other extraneous elements where each of these extreme weather occurrences are happening, there seem to be other things happening, for example, lithium mines, electric grid contracts, low income housing. What is calling on now? We have just found out this is a quote that I'm reading that I read today that the legislation the Democrats passed SB five four nine grants Los Angeles County the authority to purchase fire destroyed lots for minimal cost. So Gavin Newsom, scumbag of the Earth, previously said that homeowners, you know in you know, these government driven conversions are not going to happen. You know, this isn't a thing. And this whole idea that you know, they were going to do these conversions where you have to make sure that certain cities and counties a lot for you know, forty percent of said county to be affordable housing. No, no, no, we're not doing that. Now. This new bill says La County can create a resilient rebuilding authority, strips local control, creates county authority that overrides the city community decisions on rebuilding if the wildfires centralizing power away from the locals, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Now you've got all of these residents who have been waiting so that they can get back on their properties get permits to clean up all this stuff, and Karen Bass and Newsom are out to lunch. Bass is out there protesting to give more rights to be legal aliens, and Newsom is running around the country trying to figure out what to say to who and how many times he can change his story because before we figure out that he's clearly not playing with a full deck. I mean that guy. I don't know what is going on with him. I really don't, but the way that he is behaving and the way that he talks and gives interviews, something is wrong. And I you know again, I have eyeballs, I have ears, I can see you, I can hear you, and my common sense is telling me, eh, that's not right. I don't know what's going on, but that's not right. And people are like, oh, you can't say that because you don't know what's wrong. You're right, I don't know what's wrong. I'm not saying I do. I'm saying, that's just not right. Something looks off to me, doesn't look off to you. He looks like he's dancing every time he gives an answer, I'm like, are you hearing Whitney in your head? Like, what is happening? Bro, Very very very upsetting. And now we have people coming out obviously everybody's freaking out about Epstein. I'm going to do another show on that in a couple of days. And then we have news coming out, you know, on what is going on with the FBI and Pam Bondi, Bongino, Cash Betel, And in the midst of all that, we don't even talk about the New York Times article. This is the funniest part of it. So the New York Times, which could not be more left wing, does a write up on former President Joe Biden, which really should be a softball, and he admits that while he may have been in the room or in the White House or around, he didn't sign certain pardons and he didn't always know what was going on, and that you know, he had confirmed certain staff were authorized to use the autopen Like that's not a thing. You're not allowed to authorize staff to use the autopen. You are allowed to authorize staff to use the autopen if you are on the phone unable to sign away whatever it is. Instead, you're in the White House and you're telling me you couldn't sign it. What nobody's asking questions about this. It's a pretty big deal. And the things that we're looking at on these days where there were some real oddities about the fact that he wouldn't have just signed it firsthand, is like the full and complete pardon of Anthony Fauci, General Millie, the j sixth Committee, who earned all of their quote unquote evidence, it all got destroyed. I'm like, what I got to keep my doct returns for five years? You destroyed all of your evidence right after you got done. Sure, that's not weird. Okay again, it's just all common sense. We're looking at these things, we're asking the questions, and we're saying, huh, that doesn't look right. You know why it doesn't look right because it's not. And even if you look at you know, James O'Keefe, God bless him, he's out there. He really is doing such good work, and he caught this Johnson and Johnson scientists on tape admitting that they didn't have safety measures in place, that they had no idea of the efficacy of their vaccine, that they had no idea what they were putting out to market. They just wanted to be first. They had to be ahead of everybody. Imagine being so cavalier with everyone's life. It doesn't matter who I kill, mame hurt, cause to have irreparable harm diseases for the rest of the life. All that matters is that me, as a scientist, I got to say I was first. And of course then he was approached after this, all this came out and James goes back and says, are you or are you not a scientist with Johnson and Johnson And he gets all cagy. Now he's removed from their website. But this is the problem. Whether or not that guy is there or gone, the damage is done and Johnson and Johnson should be liable. They had all of these people take a vaccine and say it's the best. It doesn't use this, it doesn't use that. You're gonna be fine. It only deals with COVID nineteen. Meanwhile, it didn't deal with anything. It's all a lie. And they just did it so that they could be in the race to get a piece of the pie. And what was the pie? Oh, it was made up of American people dying from a virus that they created to kill them. That's what it was. Now we're finally able to start saying things like this because we're five years out and things that most of us were saying and seeing again that used our eyes and ears in common sense, and we were called, you know, we were weaponized. I mean, my god, they were turning our own fellow patriots against us, saying, look at these people. They won't get vaccinated, they won't wear a mask. I'm like, yeah, because it's dumb. The best part is when you ask somebody why they are doing what they're doing and they cannot tell you. Yeah. I recently watched a movie with my husband called Moneyball, and if you haven't seen, its older movie with Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt, who are both liberal losers. But the movie itself is great. It's a true story and there's a scene where everyone's arguing with Brad Pitt, who is the GM of the Oakland Days, and he's explaining, I don't care about what you're saying because you're answering a question that I'm not asking. You don't even know what the problem is. And every time he asks them to explain the problem, they couldn't. And that's really where we're at. I feel as a nation, we're fighting, we're bickering, we're divisive about things that aren't really happening, and we're not looking at things that are. Certain things are a hot mess, without question, absolutely, But what are you really upset about? And how do we address it? And when you see somebody doing something terrible, like trying to hurt a child, trying to hurt an elderly person, trying to subjugate an entire class of people like women, maybe you should open your eyes and go, hmm, that seems weird. Maybe we shouldn't do that. That's what we're missing. We're missing the obvious. We're not only missing the obvious even when we see it, we're missing the kahones to actually say, hey, that's not okay, I'm okay, putting my neck on the line and saying that's not okay. I remember when I started coming out and saying that I wasn't going to take the vaccine and that I didn't support it, and I was like, I can't tell you what to do. I'm just telling you that I'm not going to do it. I can't believe you're not doing that. You're not allowed at my house, You're not allowed at my wedding, You're not allowed at my party. We can't go to dinner together. Okay, It's more important that I keep myself healthy from my children than it is for me to go to a Broadway show or on a cruise, or to a restaurant or a movie. None of that shit matters. And I think that was when I realized how cheap life was to most Americans, and how privileged we all are as a society, that we don't even realize how good we have it that to give up the little things and value your own worth, your own life, your own body, so that you can be here to work and to protect your family. Now, all these people are dying from turbo cancers and myocarditists and strokes and seizures and hait attacks at very very young years. And it's like, well, what was the event that happened prior to that, Oh, they got the booster. Oh they had four shots, they had five shots. They were in the medical profession, they weren't allowed to practice unless they did it. I mean, it's frightening. But now those people like myself who had their eyes and ears open and started to speak out are seeing a little glimmer of light of other people going, huh, you might have been right, And I'm like, I don't want to be right. I just want everybody to be okay and start thinking for themselves again. That's what I really want. This has been the Rogue Recap. Please follow us at Rogue Recap. I am Lynda MacLaughlin. You can follow me at Linda Mick will be here tomorrow talking about all the things. I have no doubt there will be more interesting topics to discuss tomorrow and more developments. I'm told there's more news coming this week, and as always, thanks for listening. Have a great night. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: M