Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Lisa is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend named Tom, they've been together for five years, might be messing around. Lisa, thank you for thank you for your email, Thank you for coming on the show. It's always hard to do this segment, but obviously we're trying to help you out. And I'm sure you're kind of at the end of your rope. That's why you emailed us. Tell us what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really appreciate it, you guys giving me the opportunity. So what's been going on is, like you said, my partner and I have been together for five years, and to me, I feel like he's just becoming a lot more distant than yoursual And whenever he receives calls, he's always super harsh when he receives them, so.
Speaker 1: Like, describe what happens? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: So whenever he picks up calls, he always says it's work, but he always has to go into the next room or he like noticeably lowers his voice when he answers.
Speaker 3: It okay, So he's hiding his conversations from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was never really liked that before.
Speaker 1: Could it be like a work thing?
Speaker 2: He always says his work.
Speaker 1: And you're sure that he's like hiding the conversation.
Speaker 2: It really does feel that way because he has changed his voice so much to answer these particular work calls. I swear he never used to do that before.
Speaker 3: Have you asked him about it? Or is there anything else that's happening that makes you feel like, aside from those phone calls that he could be cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Just this distant behavior that I had previously mentioned. And yes, I have definitely brought it to his attention and he tells me that I'm overreacting.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not a good sign when people say you're overreacting. So, I mean, usually like a good sign in that situation is if they hear you out and then respond to reassure you that nothing's going on right. Hey, it's a bad sign if they say you're being dramatic, you're overreacting, and then or if they have like a reaction that is angry or something to get you to kind of like shut up. You know, like usually that's a sign of somebody doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thankfully, he hasn't gotten angry at anything. But he's like, Oh, I think you're just thinking to look too much into it again Devil's advocate.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's just got something else going on. It's not cheating that he is hiding from you. It sounds like something is being hidden, but it might not be another person, So that would be the hope, right, they will be the hope.
Speaker 1: Like, how have things been when your relationship or things different than they've been normally. You guys have been together for five years, so that's a long time. I mean, you obviously know each other very well.
Speaker 2: I definitely believe I know him very well. It's just this recent behavior has me kind of, you know, shook, because it's been extremely recent, like only a couple of months now, and he was never liked that before.
Speaker 3: So, not to get too much into your business, but are you guys intimate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was still intimate. That has not changed at all. We still go out regularly together, we still see friends, we have mutual friends, things of that nature.
Speaker 3: So when he when you're out with friends, does he get these phone calls that he needs to hide from you? Or is it only when you guys are at home or during certain hours.
Speaker 2: Those calls have also happened. We were out with friends too.
Speaker 1: This is a new thing.
Speaker 2: It's literally been match three months.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean that is kind of suspected.
Speaker 3: But like what other call would you always have to answer, like if the phone rings and you need to excuse yourself, Like, I mean, you didn't say anything about this, But if he was like a sponsor to somebody, I could see not missing a call, you know, to be there for somebody, even.
Speaker 2: Answering his own parents or other relatives, like they all know me already, so I goes going to.
Speaker 1: Hide, right, so it but it definitely seems like he's hiding something mm feels like to me. Okay, all right, well we'll see if we can figure it out. Then you already told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll do the usual and call from there and say that every single month to choose one awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral department. We'll see if he sends them to you or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Plays don't come back and get your to Catch a Teeter next, if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Lisa is on the phone. She thinks that her boyfriend of five years named Tom might be cheating on her. So we're about to call him and see if he is, if we can catch him. And before we make the phone call, lease, so why don't you just remind everybody why you think Tom might be cheating?
Speaker 2: So I've become percious of my boyfriend's behavior because he's been answering the phone and being very hushed when he picks up the phone. Sometimes he leaves the room, so he's just been generally distant, and he was never like that before.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're about to call him, and we're gonna pretend to be from the grocery store that he shops at and say that every single month, we choose one Roads Card member at random, he gets free flowers delivered from our beautiful, brand new floral department, and we're doing delivering now, So we'll tell him that and see if he buys that load of crap. And if he does, then we'll see who he sends a flowers to, either you or someone else. All rightly, So are you ready for us to call him? I am all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Is this Tom?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Tom Tom.
Speaker 1: How are you? This is Jorbin from I was calling to let you know that congratulations you're this month's winner.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, what what I win?
Speaker 1: The flowers? Of course? Aren't you excited?
Speaker 4: Flower? Like like Marijuan?
Speaker 1: Uhm, No, we don't give that away. I wish we could, though, What what is it?
Speaker 4: What is this conversation?
Speaker 1: I'm calling from the grocery store where you're Awards card member. Okay, we're doing a thing I don't know if you saw. Every single month, we choose one Awards Card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and being a loyal customer. You just want thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States for free. It's actually a three hundred and eighty dollars value.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Basically, I'm gonna give you an address and you send it to it.
Speaker 1: I will absolutely do that. Are these going to you? I just need to put a name on it as all.
Speaker 4: I want them to go to Rosemary.
Speaker 5: Okay, Rosemary, Rosemary.
Speaker 4: She lives in Florida.
Speaker 5: I can I'll call you guys back to get the address for it.
Speaker 4: But it's Rosemary. That's my grandmother.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's her grandma.
Speaker 5: I think she'll enjoy those more than any woman I can mean in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it is there any love interest? You might want to send some flowers to two. We can maybe hook you up on that with an extra bouquet.
Speaker 4: Oh you will give me a double?
Speaker 1: I mean why not? Sure? You know you shop here?
Speaker 4: Alop? Yeah? Sure, Well, I mean it's a girl. I kind of like her, but she's kind of ugly a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Tom, are you drinking again? You sound like you've been hanging off and that train.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jubil Show. This is Jewbil Hi Hi, Nina.
Speaker 3: I'm here too, Victoria.
Speaker 4: Well, I love y'all, man, y'all.
Speaker 1: You too. I don't know what's going on though, I.
Speaker 2: Can't understand your grandmother. But who is the girl that's a little bit ugly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to know that too.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just it's just something to like a little bit ugly.
Speaker 2: She like real ugly.
Speaker 4: She's just a little bit like Lisa.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry because I don't think right now we're gonna get what we need out of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just trying to make you stupid. I just wanted to make you stupid. It's good when it was stupid.
Speaker 2: You know you want to have no hammer.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not drinking at all. I mean, I'm just like, I'm just trying to make you stupid. You feel me to make you cool.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're drunk.
Speaker 1: So are you out with your buddy night Train that Lisa says that you go drinking with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're together right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, at lista, there's your answer. I don't know what's going on. I don't either, At least if I i'd be pretty mad. But right now this was an entertaining conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am an idea. He is like this when he's drunk. At least at least he's at home.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not trying to bother anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, No, we bothered you, We called you. You're in the middle of enjoying your afternoon with night train. You know what I mean? So, Tom, are you cheating on your girlfriend? I just have to ask you. I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah we are?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you for real? Come on, you're over wants to know?
Speaker 4: Man. Oh No, I'm not really cheating. I'm just having sake.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm saying, I'm laughing, Lisa, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. I mean, I think he's now, he's just messing with us.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not feeling like it's not all the time. It's just like part.
Speaker 1: Time, Lisa. I don't feel good about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know because I don't know if you're joking or not. I really don't.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm serious. I'm not cheating. I'm just part time cheating.
Speaker 2: That means it's like sometimes I have.
Speaker 5: Sexual another woman, and then sometimes I won't. Tom, I'm just trying to make it funny, that's all.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 5: I'm a comedy I'm a comed That's what I do for a living. I'm a comedian. So like I'm just trying to make it funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, So are you cheating on your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Yes? I mean what are you wanting me? Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll let you get back to hanging out with Night Train and then Lisa sure wants to talk to you later. Lisa, I just don't know about him because I don't know if we're going to get anywhere with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, me neither. I think he's really been pounding the butterweis is a little too much. Well, you know what, at least I actually am pretty sold on the fact he is not cheating on me. But I think he's associating with someone I'm just not fond of. And that's why now he's been so secretive.
Speaker 1: That's what you got out of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that explains why he's been hiding to who he's talking to on the phone. Night Train got to be in town. They love to go out to drink together, and I hate.
Speaker 1: That damn a night Train. Well, at least you know he's not cheating, he's just hanging out with Night Training again, right now. Yeah, we once you find out, once you have a once he silver's up and you have a conversation with him, let us know for sure. If you guys get to you know the bottom of it, good luck.
Speaker 2: I will definitely let you know.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater