Speaker 1: This is the Rogue Recap with Linda McLaughlin. She's unfiltered, unforgiving, and understandably annoyed by everyone. Make sure you like and subscribe to a podcast and follow her on x at the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: I have been told that I have to remind you guys to hit that subscribe button. So subscribe, subscribe, subscribe, okay, because I need you to be listening to every single episode so that I can keep doing this because I want to. I want to keep doing it, So make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you're following me at Linda mick at the Rogue Recap and listen. If there's something you want to talk about, there's something you want me to talk about, I would love for you to tell me, so definitely, you know, hashtag me, at me, write me whatever you want to do. I want to hear from you. Tonight, We're going to talk about a couple of things. One of them is very serious and I want to kind of run through a few things that people and the other one's kind of silly. So I'm going to do the series first. Today I saw a clip of some pretty heavy hitters out in La the district attorney, the head of the IRS for the FBI, and then a member of the FBI that are leading investigations into the LA riots. But they're very smart. They're not just looking into the folks that were rioting in a violent way, not peacefully protesting as is our constitutionally protected right. They are looking at those people who were violent, but they're also looking at the people that funded them. And what's interesting is they announced this and within I guess like a day of announcing the fact that they were going to be uncovering the people that were supplying the funds to pay these agitators, these paid protesters, these folks that came in with literally palettes of concrete, right, they weren't just bricks. They were chopped up concrete that had been given a storage place behind the Art Museum, which the mayor of La Karen Bass, just happens to be on the board of. But I'm just speculating there. There's no facts behind that, and I would never suggest or even think that someone did something without ample proof. However, if somebody has ample proof, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it, that's for sure. But these gentlemen came out and released his video. Very succinct to the point, and they're explaining exactly what they're doing, what they are looking for, and what will happen if you were a part of the La riots, whether you were there in spirit with your money or you were there in body throwing rocks, they are going to find you and they are going to take you down. It's really great. I'm gonna let you listen to it and then we'll come back on the other side.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: I'm Bill A. Saley, the United States Attorney for the Central District of California.
Speaker 5: And I'm Akiel Davis, the Assistant Director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles Field Office.
Speaker 3: And I'm Tyler Hatcher, the Special Agent in charge of IRS Criminal Investigation here at Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: The right to assemble and protest peacefully is protected by law. Unfortunately, we have seen individuals whose intentions are to cause damage and to assault law enforcement. For example, last week, we arrested an individual who is charged with conspiracy to commit and aiding and abetting civil disorders. These violent agitators put peaceful demonstrators at risk.
Speaker 5: The FBI and of federal partners will continue to investigate individuals and organizations who are knowingly funding and have committing acts of violence against law enforcement, as well as the destruction of property.
Speaker 3: We are currently tracing money to determine who is providing funding for these riots. Funding crime doesn't just affect the criminals, it also disrupts entire communities. Each dollar funneled into illegal operations fuels violence undermind's law and order, and perpetuates fear. Make no mistake, we will identify and disrupt financial network supporting these criminal activities.
Speaker 4: Think before you act. The legal consequences for financing or aiding and abetting these crimes are harsh. They include imprisonment and fines.
Speaker 5: If you have any information regarding individuals and organizations providing financial support to commit acts of violence or destruction of property, please dial one eight hundred, call FBI, or visit tips dot FBI dot gov. You can also upload to FBI dot gov forward slash la officer assault.
Speaker 4: The United States Government will continue to safeguard constitutionally protected rights, but we will not tolerate assaults on law enforcement, destruction of property, or any violent acts that puts the community in harms way.
Speaker 2: So we've got the Department of Justice, We've got the FBI, and we've got the Department of Treasury, so they are coming up after the agitators, the funders, and these anti American assholes that think they can go around and fund and destroy and get away with it. And let's be honest, why wouldn't they think that. I mean, if we go back to twenty twenty and we look at the Floyd riots, the BLM riots, Antifa and now Free Palestine stand with Iran, if you just look at all the looting, nothing made me laugh harder. And again, my point in telling all of this is coming, I promise, But nothing made me laugh harder than I remember being in New York City and we were getting ready for another riot, and I work right in Midtown, so all the riots went right by my office every single time that I was at work, And I thought to myself, I don't get how these people have so much free time. Even if you were a student, how could you have so much free time? Don't you have to study? But it's this mentality of I don't have to do anything because somebody is paying me to be here. I'm not wasting my time. I was told to march say these words. Here's your lyric sheet. Here's your program. We have a run of show for you here. Just you know, follow everybody else, you'll be good. It's it is literally one of the best produced programs we've ever seen in our history because they figured out how it works and they just keep it on repeat. They just change the name of you know whatever it is. So to my point, you look at Fifth Avenue, you look at sixth Avenue when all these riots were happening, especially with BLM, and they boarded everything up, so all these storefronts were saying, we support you BLM. But then the storefronts were covered in giant plywood. It was sold out at the home depots in the New York City area, so all of Manhattan and then the surrounding areas you couldn't get this like these giant pieces of plywood because they were being used to cover all of the glass storefronts. And listen, everything in Manhattan's super expensive and to run and rent the space to run and operate a store is no different. And so these people were like, Okay, yeah, sure they're going to protest, but the police officers have been completely and totally shut down, and they they literally are you know, pun intended handcuffed. They can't do what they need to do to protect the constituents of New York City. And you know, and that extends to Queens and Brooklyn and the subways, because that's what happens, right, You got the spillover. When the riot is over on sixth Avenue or Fifth Avenue, where are they going. They're getting into the subway. They're walking around, and they're violent, and then they start smashing windows and smashing stores and looting because nothing says I'm oppressed and I'm outraged, like stealing a para Nikes, like getting those Beats headphones. I never thought in my life I would walk into so many drug stores and see deodorant behind locked glass, toothpaste behind locked glass, razors behind locked glass. What is going on? It's so it's so sad where we are, and we're so adjusted to it. And I think that's the biggest problem. There's no accountability, nobody has anywhere to turn. The leadership is just as corrupt, if not more corrupt, than these people who are performing these crimes. And so this it's this awful trifecta of you're getting paid to be disruptive, you're told how to agitate, and when it's all over, nothing happens to you. So why wouldn't you do it? Why wouldn't you protest for a few thousand a week? I mean, honestly, so this video, when I saw it, made me really happy because suddenly La is super quiet. Why is La quiet? There's no reason for it to be quiet. Trump hasn't stopped deporting illegal immigrants that are committing violent crimes. He hasn't stopped looking into warehouses and factories that are actually operating as a laundering arm for the cartel's money, who are a part of the whom human trafficking expedition that's been going on for the last twenty years. It's not longer. None of that has stopped. So why has the riot stopped? And the only thing I can point to is that they are looking at the powers that be. They're not looking at the little peons that are controlled. They're looking at the controller. And I'm thrilled. I'm like, take these people down, please, because I'm so sick of it. I really am. Nothing makes me more angry than seeing violence and bad behavior unchecked. It's infuriating. And I was thinking it the other day, you know, I was on the subway this week, you know, going to work, and I take the subway because it's faster in New York City. Despite the surcharges and all the things, traffic is still traffic. If you're trying to get somewhere, you're not going to get there fast in your car. I'll tell you that you could literally spend forty minutes to go ten blocks. And I'm not kidding. It's not an exaggeration. For those of you who live in the New York City area, you know what I'm talking about. But there is definitely something to be said for going down and seeing this firsthand. I mean, I came out of Penn Station. I saw four heroin addicts shooting up actively. Nobody's stopping them, nobody's telling them, hey, I'm sorry, drugs are illegal because there's no there's no accountability. I sincerely don't even know what the next step is right because right now, like I was talking about in last night's podcast, our options are Mayor Adams and Mom Donnie. Mayor Adams is a far better choice than Mom Donnie. And if you know me, you know that I'm saying something. If I am telling you that Mayor Adams is the right choice. And a friend of mine said to me, she was like, you know, she's a she's a Jewish New Yorker and she's outraged by mom. Donnie. She said to me, God, can't we get Curtis Sliva? And I said, You're never gonna get Curtis Sliwa because it's just too blue. The Democrats cannot bring themselves to vote for a Republican, even if it would mean that they are safer, their kids are safer, the city would thrive, they can't bring themselves to do it. All you have to do is look through the prism of history and remember the days of Dinkins versus Juliani. And everybody was so mad because Juliani came in, he cleaned house, He wasn't taking any prisoners. He was like, I'm done, get out, We're done, committed a crime. Going to jail what a novel. Concept. Doesn't mean that you don't have your right to do process. It just means that you don't just get to keep going. Like you look at this guy who just stabs somebody on the subway. It's another repeat offender. The other guy two days ago had a bottle of God knows what it looked like. It was a container of water. I'm not really sure, but he goes into the subway and he starts splashing it on everybody. You don't know what's in that. I mean, the subway is disgusting enough, but people feel like they're free to do whatever they want. And that's why you're seeing all over the country everybody is just they're done, they're fed up. And I'll tell you what I look around the world. Let's just talk about Ireland. The people of Ireland are standing up. They've had enough, and their government does not care. They're not speaking for them, they're not protecting them. They're not protecting their children. You've got these migrants coming over by boat and they're trying to look in the windows of little kids when they're taking a bath, and they have it on video, you know, they have them climbing up the sides of the buildings and standing outside of schools and camps and all this stuff. What is Kierstarmer doing. Why doesn't he close the borders? Who did he make a deal with that he is unable to stop this. He is the Prime minister. What are you doing? Why don't you want to protect your people. That's how I felt about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They were so busy getting their kickbacks and their payoffs. In the case of the Bidens, it was from China. In the case of Kamala, I'm assuming she was just getting some really good weed, because you know, she loves to smoke. She's so proud of it. But they're just they're so corrupt. And the funny thing is Kamala love putting people in jail. She raved about it. She would put people in jail for the most minor of offenses. And then she became Joe Biden's number two and the Vice President of the United States of America, which is pretty scary because if you've ever heard her speak about the community or of Venn diagrams, it really got you gotta pau us right, and the weird laugh. That laugh, my God, is enough to make anybody want to vomit. But there really was something very strange going on. There no accountability, And so I think about all of the things that happened, whether it was cocaine in the White House, BLM destroying Fifth Avenue, Antifa lou and rioting, and you know, Seattle and Portland, Oregon. You know the Free Palestine people standing up, ripping down American flags and putting up Palestinian flags, people saying that they were you going to support George Floyd and you know, put a legacy in his name, and they awarded his family, you know, double digit millions of dollars. The guy was in jail, he was a meth head and had formerly attacked a pregnant woman with a knife held to her belly. This is not a man that we revere. The tragic way in which his life ended has nothing to do with the life that he led. And I really struggled with that. And then think about the COVID shutdowns, the way that we treated people who just tried to operate their businesses during COVID, and the governors were coming at them, citing them with thousands of dollars of fines. How do you expect them to live? You're allowing the big box stores to stay open, liquor stores to stay open, but you closed all the mom and pops and the gyms. So you don't want people to make an honest living. You don't want small businesses to grow, and you don't want people to be fit. But you don't mind if they drink and shop at Walmart. Is that what's going on? Yes, it is. And as I give you this reminder of all the things that have happened just in the last five years, I mean, I'm not covering ten, I'm covering five. It's frightening. You can't even keep up with the news. I can't keep up with all the news. Today somebody sent me something and they said, oh, Linda, did you see this yet? I said, oh, my god, no, I haven't seen it. Where's that from? And that's it's all the time. There's constantly somebody sending me something. And the only reason I'm not bringing up what was shown to me today is it's a little bit off topic. But it was a friend who's working in Canada saying that they have no one to work the prisons, and so they've employed the state guard to work in the prisons because all of the prison guards have resigned because they can't adhere to the liberal policies required of them and still do their job. There is a point at which the time out quiet corner doesn't work. This whole idea of they just need some time, or they need a safe space, or you know, they're just figuring themselves out enough. Maybe you need to get your ass whooped. You know, sometimes that works. I am certainly not somebody who hits their kids. I don't hit any of my kids, but my kids also know that I will take away everything that they love if they don't stay on the straight and narrow. Oh, you're you're not going to do do okay? Well, then I guess you don't need your cell phone. Oh, I guess you don't need your computer. I guess you don't need your PS five or your Xbox or whatever it is. But parents just aren't engaged, and they're raising these kids that are actually being totally and completely misguided by the education system. The teachers that are involved in these schools where they're you know, they do these weird videos. We're like, hey, this is what I'm doing in my classroom, and the parents don't even know. Why do you want to do that? What is this teachers against parents thing that I don't get? You know, I've had some run ins with my kids teachers, but the teacher I had this year from my youngest son was so phenomenal. We had a great relationship. We emailed all the time. I gave her a really nice gift. At the end of the year. I thanked her so much for all of her hard work, because I was so grateful for the terrific way in which she worked with the kids in the classroom. But that is so few forear and in between. Instead we have these liberals who took on the job of being a teacher so that they could indoctrinate the next generation of lunatics and make them like that. And it really is very it's frightening because now when you talk to somebody. I was just talking to somebody today who asked me about what happened with Iran and the strikes in Iran and why did the president do that? And I realized she has to ask me because it's nowhere in the news. Nobody's telling the truth about what's actually going on and why the decisions that we made as a nation were made and what we're doing now. It's just it's overwhelming. I know it's overwhelming. It is for me too, but in less than until we start to have some accountability for all of these things. And I'll tell you what, I can't wait for the midterms because there are so many people on both the right and the left that need to get primaried. I'm so sick of the fake, fake congressmen and women who were in there doing nothing. Maxine Waters, she's gotta go, she's got to go. Five minutes ago. Terrible human being. Lisa Murkowski gotta go, complete and utter rhino. Mitch McConnell should have gone ten years ago. John Thune, see you later, John Cornyn, get out. I'm sick of you people. You are doing nothing to benefit the American people, absolutely nothing. You've been there too long. John Cornyn and John Thune are no better than Chuck Schumer, mark my words, no better. They have a different initial following their name, claiming to delineate a party difference. Nope, no they're not. They're all paid the same way. It's like when RFK goes in and he calls out people for being on the payroll Big Pharma, and they're like, that's not relevant. Why isn't irrelevant. You're sitting on a committee that allows you to make decisions about vaccine schedules or who gets to make decisions about pharmaceutical and you are taking a kickback the very thing that you're so worried about. With all the Republicans, you're actually doing yourself. That's how you know. And you know what else is true. The more angry people get when you try to talk to them about these things is all you need to know when it comes to who is lying and who's not, because when you're telling the truth, you don't get upset. You just don't. You know, mom, Donnie. When you ask him to denounce sharia law or to denounce you know, child brides, or to denounce and he doesn't do it, you don't have to ask him why he's not doing it. You know why he's not because he supports it. If you're not willing to denounce something and you're not willing to say sorry, that's not okay in my book, or I don't know anything about that, but what you're telling me sounds horrible. I mean, why aren't we able to get behind the fact that child brides are a bad thing, you know, pedophilia in the Islamic culture. These young boys that stand around and dance for older men and they throw money at them. That feels a little weird to me, I don't know. And then you have these child brides, which I talk about all the time because I don't think we can talk about it enough, and nobody wants nobody wants to address it. Problem is, we got the Ditty trial going on right now. What's the Didty trial about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know, perversion, pedophilia, trapping people in, trapping people, having them at these parties, making them do things, feeding them drugs. It is a culture of debauchery. And it all circles back to the same thing. Whether we're talking about these radical groups and I'll say them again because it bears repeating BLM, Antifa, Free Palestine, the George Floyd movement, the looting, all of it, it's all the same thing, no accountability, nobody wants to talk about it. You know what I saw on every channel today. I saw everybody talking about Jeff Bezos and Laurence Sanchez getting married. Two people who have more money than God got married in Italy. Good for you, congratulations. You know what's really interesting about that, A bunch of liberal assholes flew over there, the same ones that are telling you that we need to pay carbon credits and we have to go green, and their climate activists took their private jets over to Italy to go to a billion dollar wedding Why don't the rules that they espouse to love so much apply to them? No accountability. Everything comes back to the same no accountability. Men rape young girls in England. Kuer Starmer allows it. No accountability. People loot, they take iPhones, they take sneakers, they take backpacks, they take clothes, and they loot the most expensive stores and then they sell it online. Why do they do it? No accountability. We send humanitarian aid over to the West Bank to feed the people that are stuck in Gaza held by Hamas shot. If they dare to come and try to get something to feed their children, or water, clean water, why did they do it? No accountability. This is the first thing that I've seen with these three men from these three divisions of our government coming out and saying we're done, and you're done, and we're coming for you. And here's a website where you can send all your evidence, and here's a phone number where you can call and talk to us. We're coming for you, and suddenly everything stopped. Isn't that curious if we don't start to push our elected representatives to knock off this ridiculous, woke response to the amount of utter nonsense that we see in our day to day society, whether it's these idiots taking over, you know, these universities throughout the United States, especially here in New York. It's ridiculous, and these encampments and then saying bring us fit, we're hungry. No, not bringing you anything, starve. You are illegally infiltrating a building that does not belong to you. It belongs to every student who paid their tuition this semester who currently can't get in because you said they can't, and the school won't take action because they're bored. Somebody somewhere said it's okay, and what does that mean? No accountability. We just keep going back to this thing. It's infuriating. So now here's to my fun topic of the day. Not fun, but I feel like a lot of people could commiserate with this. I was taking Amtrak back home from the city yesterday and it's a mob train, right, everybody's panicking the platforms and the track change and running around. It's I don't know what's happening. Okay, So I'm on the train, I sit down, I'm working. Train is every seat is taken and the woman across the aisle from me takes out a salad. Now, I don't really understand eating a full meal on a train. I just I don't know, Maybe it's me. I just think it's really odd. You want to have a drink, You want to have some crackers and some pretzels. Okay, I can get behind that, But I mean people are pulling out steaks and sandwiches and hogis, and what in God's great name are you doing. You're sitting on Amtrak or some kind of transit. You've got a bacteria elating tray that's coming from the back of a seat that God knows how many people sat on it, and you know, sure as hell they are not cleaning these seats. But she sat down and she took her food out, and I have to tell you, I have I don't know if this was a salad just full of onions, and the whole training car smelled like onions. It's ninety five degrees, the air conditioning's not working, and you just took out a bowl full of onions. Why why would you do that? You do not know how bad that smells. And we're all here, we're all trapped in your dinner, and I'm just like, does nobody have any like kouth. I would just never do that, not because I can or I can't, just because it's just not nice. But again, it's that mentality I can do it, somebody want to, I mean me, I don't know, maybe because you have manners. So just when I thought that this was the most marble thing, the guy in front of her, my hands to God, takes out a tray of sushi. I'm like, okay, so you're gonna eat raw fish on an Amtrak chain. You haven't washed your hands. Okay, I'm done. I'm tapping out, you know. And I say nothing because there's nothing to say, like, hey, how you doing That's disgusting? Why are you doing that? These are the things that mystify me about present society. I just have to wonder why people act like this. I gotta tell you, I certainly don't know. It is a mystery to me. And every day I see something else where, I'm like, man, that guy's a real moron or that girl's an idiot. And that's why I always say every day. I said it to the present of my network this morning, I said, I hate everybody equally. They're all out to lunch and I'm done. And on that Happy Note. This is the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McGlaughlin. Please hit subscribe, listen to me, Please tell me what you want to hear. I'd love to hear from you. Check me out on x at Lindamick at the Road recab goa bloss