Speaker 1: Phone Elvian Elvis duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Oh, here comes Danielle with your phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right, dear Elvis. To my fiance, Chris and I went to Florida and had our flights all messed up. Due to this, our trip wasn't as great as it could have been. We've contacted the airlines that have gotten nowhere, so we're still waiting for some answers. I want you to call as a representative from the airline and just mess with my fiance. So I call him and Denise, his fiance gets in on it.
Speaker 2: Here's what I love about this phone tap. You know, every phone tap is a living, breathing thing. This one the guy stays very calm, Yeah, very cool and collected, and then you can hear him when he turns. Yes, here's today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Chris Campion. Please, it's Cheryl Burke. I'm calling from I'm calling about a letter sent from I guess Denise Rizzo. That's oh okay. She sent us a letter obviously about your stay. Do you remember, Yes, I go. She wanted to know if you can be reimbursed for it. Yeah, And I'm just calling to tell you that there's no possible way.
Speaker 3: To do that. It's possible.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, obviously it wasn't our fault.
Speaker 3: And so I know I went through this already with someone else, and you know, I just decided I won't use the butter anymore because.
Speaker 1: Well, that's your choice. I mean, we are the best air carrier out there.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have very good customer service.
Speaker 1: Well, sir, you know I can't help mother nature.
Speaker 3: No, I know, well I lost. I lost the whole day's vacation. I lost the days pay money I had to pay for a hotel and night that it wasn't even down in Florida.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you had flown first class, we could have done something for you. But unfortunately, you.
Speaker 3: Know, okay, if it's not Yeah, I'm not first class, so I'm not important.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you're not important.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying if I would have flown first class, you could have done something for me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that if you had spent a little bit more money, sometimes we're able to help those people out, if you know, you know, obviously the people in first class are a little bit more important than the people that are not in first place.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand, we.
Speaker 1: Want to keep those customers with champagne tastes and the people who have, you know, a little bit lower end taste, those are expendable, more disposable.
Speaker 3: Right now, you're telling me that I'm expendable and that if I had more money, you would be able to help me.
Speaker 1: I mean, is there a reason why you didn't fly first class? Can you not afford it?
Speaker 2: Or something?
Speaker 3: You don't need to know me. You don't know, you don't know what I'm us, and you don't you don't know anything about me.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like you're not worth that much.
Speaker 3: To be honest, we thank you very much. Can I what's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Cheryl Burke.
Speaker 3: I'm very disappointed you know your professional attitude. I don't want to listen to this anymore.
Speaker 1: And you you were insulted, just like I'm insulted. I mean, I don't need some ditzy blonde talking to me like that.
Speaker 3: Did you? Did you call to argue with me? Because really I don't. I don't need this. I was inconvenience and I don't need to argue with you, Okay, I mean I don't understand what the point of this call is.
Speaker 1: Okay, The point of this call of this was from a nasty bitch this letter. Do you mind if I conference in this Denise person and ask her why she wrote me such a letter?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do mind because I don't like the way you're acting. I don't like the way you're talking, and they you know, well, can you hold on professional?
Speaker 1: Can you hold on one second? Please? Hello, Denise, This is Cheryl Burke from Delia. How are you today?
Speaker 3: Sign?
Speaker 1: I have your fiance Chris on the other line. Chris, are you there?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here, and I'm just calling.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to ask why you would write such a nasty letter to the company.
Speaker 3: Come on my way to work right now.
Speaker 1: I really don't have time to this.
Speaker 3: Listen, just hang up the phone. This lady is totally unprofessional. She's insulting you, and she's insulting me. Said, just hang up the phone, you know what. Hold on, I'm hang up the phone because I am right now. She called you a ditsy blonde. She said if we had if we had no money, maybe she would be able to accommodate us.
Speaker 1: Are you that stupid? Do you really think you were going to get anywhere with this letter? You talk to me that way.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for you. Okay. I have to make a living. Okay, My living isn't calling up and insulting people that this is this is what I get from from my representative, a customer. So, I are you're kidding me? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Why are you so angry? Sir?
Speaker 3: You're something? You're calling my girlfriend that did Ditsie bro my flience saying I'm no that not even my girlfriend I seen. I'm saying Ditsie Bron. You're telling me that I'm expendable because and I gave you business, I'm expendable. Are you out of your mind? What kind of what kind of professional organization are you? What kind of corporation? Large corporate corporation are you? I was inconvenience here, I was inconvenience and then I was treated miss food. I was treated wrongly at the comedy events had happened? I write a letter and I get a call back and with an argument Christomas service represented the value you're feeling. That is your mind? Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Listen? Your fiance is still on the phone and she's here.
Speaker 3: You call her a ditchy bond who are you? Who are you a dear? The first first definition of customer service, of being professional? Do you you need to go back to school? Manuse you really need to go back to school. You need you must be some kind of you must be at the beginning industry, because that's not how you're true to customer. This is not how you're true to cost. You do not get a customer right like this you want to, I'm gonna work. Listen, shuttle, I won't be writing a letter about you. I'm sorry coming down. I'm even more disappointed with about it. And everybody on his shop melis right now.
Speaker 1: Your fiance is still on the phone and she's hearing you act like a lunatic.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not. I feel like lunatic. You got me to the point of my blood boiling.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, I'm putting you on hold.
Speaker 3: No, no more hold. I gotta go back to work. Enough of your help. We're not having anything. We're not resolving anything. Something together. Wait, this is very important. The next person in the south, domb I don't have nonsense.
Speaker 1: This is very important. We're just phone tapping you. This is Daniel mon Arrow and you've just been phone tapped should be crazy.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: Duran phone tab on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show